时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | I have to keep reminding myself… | 我不得不时刻提醒自己… |
[00:32] | just because you’re good at something, | 仅仅因为你擅长一件事 |
[00:35] | doesn’t mean it’s good for you. | 不代表这件事对你有好处 |
[00:37] | Sounds obvious, right? | 显而易见 不是吗 |
[00:39] | Just kind of clicked for me. | 令我幡然醒悟 |
[00:41] | A real moment of clarity. You know? | 醍醐灌顶 |
[00:48] | Thanks for listening, guys. | 谢谢你们的倾听 朋友们 |
[00:49] | It feels good to put our truths into the universe. | 将真相公之于众的感觉真好 |
[00:53] | You heard anything else? | 你还听到什么其它消息吗 |
[00:56] | Just that the police were involved. | 只听说警察介入了 |
[01:00] | Okay, well. Enough about me. | 好了 我说完了 |
[01:04] | Who else wants to go up and share today? | 还有谁想上去分享吗 |
[01:21] | Hi, I’m Moe. | 大家好 我是莫 |
[01:23] | Hi, Moe. | 你好 莫 |
[01:25] | And, uh… I’m not a shoplifter. | 我不是小偷 |
[01:31] | I’m sorry, I lied to you, | 对不起 我说谎了 |
[01:32] | but all I want to do now is tell you the whole truth. | 但我现在想做的就是把所有真相都告诉你们 |
[01:35] | I have been coming here under false pretenses. | 我以虚假的借口来到这里 |
[01:39] | I have never shoplifted. | 我从来没有入店行窃过 |
[01:42] | Then why are you even here? | 那你为什么要来这儿呢 |
[01:44] | I took the fall for my brother’s friend. | 我替哥哥的朋友顶罪 |
[01:45] | I was a minor and he wasn’t, so he would have been screwed. | 我是未成年人 他不是 不然他就麻烦了 |
[01:49] | – Oh, you’re such a good person. – Yeah, way better than us. | -你真是个好人 -比我们高尚 |
[01:52] | Ladies, It’s not a Real Housewives dinner party. | 女士们 这里不是比弗利娇妻宴会 |
[01:56] | Coming here just felt… oddly therapeutic. | 来到这儿感觉… 出奇地治愈 |
[02:01] | So I just kept coming even after I didn’t have to. | 所以即使后来不需要来了 我还是继续来 |
[02:06] | It just made me feel like I was okay. | 这让我感觉我好多了 |
[02:09] | You know? | 你们知道吗 |
[02:11] | Not really. | 不知道 |
[02:14] | Moe. | 莫 |
[02:16] | While this show of honesty is amazing… | 尽管这出坦白戏很精彩… |
[02:19] | you three need to take this outside. | 你们三位还是得去外面解决 |
[02:38] | Way to hijack the meeting, Moe. | 你想操控互助会 莫 |
[02:39] | I didn’t know how else to get your attention. | 我不知道还能怎么样吸引你们的注意 |
[02:41] | Guys, look, I know I should have told you sooner, | 朋友们 我知道我该早点告诉你们的 |
[02:44] | but I didn’t want to mess things up between us and clearly… | 但我不想把我们的关系搞砸 而且很显然… |
[02:47] | I called that one wrong. | 我错了 |
[02:50] | I really want to make things right. | 我真的很想弥补 |
[02:53] | I trusted you. | 我那么信任你 |
[02:54] | I showed you my stash, | 还给你看我的战利品 |
[02:56] | and the whole time you were just judging me. | 而你却一直在评判我 |
[02:59] | No, it wasn’t like that. | 不 不是这样的 |
[03:02] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[03:04] | It was all bullshit. I can’t listen to this. | 都是些鬼话 我不想听 |
[03:10] | – So, I take it you feel the same? – I don’t know, Moe. | -你也是这么想的吗 -我不知道 莫 |
[03:13] | – This is really messed up. – I get it. | -现在真是一团糟 -我知道 |
[03:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:17] | Look, I shoplift and I don’t want anyone knowing. | 我入店行窃 我不想让任何人知道 |
[03:19] | Why would you want people to think you shoplift if you don’t? | 你不是却为什么要让别人以为你是呢 |
[03:22] | Ever since my dad went to jail, | 自从我爸爸进了监狱 |
[03:24] | everyone just expects the worst of me. | 每个人都把我往坏处想 |
[03:26] | So, I guess I figured if I could just control the story… | 所以我想如果我能够主导故事的走向… |
[03:33] | Also, it really wasn’t the worst to see you again. | 而且 能再见到你们并不是最糟的事 |
[03:39] | You should have trusted us. | 你应该相信我们 |
[03:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:44] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[03:49] | Just give us some time. | 给我们点时间 |
[04:13] | This is cruel and unusual punishment. | 这个惩罚太残忍太不同往常了 |
[04:14] | Yeah, well, welcome to being grounded. | 欢迎被禁足 |
[04:16] | Did you know there was a car stolen from the school parking lot? | 你知道有辆车在学校停车场被偷了吗 |
[04:20] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[04:22] | Everybody does. | 所有人都知道 |
[04:24] | – Um, how did you hear? – Your school sent an email. | -你怎么听说的 -你学校发了封邮件 |
[04:27] | They’ve set up a police hotline in case anyone has information. | 他们设了个警察专线供大家提供线索 |
[04:30] | Well, I don’t. | 我可没有 |
[04:32] | They found the car in the lake. | 他们在湖里发现了那部车 |
[04:34] | That’s crazy. | 这真疯狂 |
[04:36] | Listen, I am working a booth with Jenna | 是这样 我和詹娜准备 |
[04:39] | at the school night market. | 在学校夜集市摆个摊 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:41] | But we need someone to watch Spencer there. | 但我们需要有人在家照顾斯宾塞 |
[04:44] | I’d rather fold his underwear. | 我宁愿折这些内衣裤 |
[04:45] | Well, you’re not exactly in a position to say no right now. | 好吧 但你现在没有权利拒绝 |
[04:51] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[04:55] | El, uh, one more thing. | 艾洛 还有件事 |
[04:59] | You know the deposition’s been rescheduled for Monday, right? | 你知道取证会被重新安排到周一了对吧 |
[05:04] | Does it have to be so soon? | 一定要那么快吗 |
[05:08] | We can’t keep putting it off. | 我们不能一拖再拖了 |
[05:12] | Maybe it’d help if you write it down. | 如果你把事情经过写下来可能会好点 |
[05:15] | You know, just get it all out. | 就是 梳理清楚 |
[05:17] | I can help if you want. | 如果你想我可以帮你 |
[05:19] | No, I got it. | 不用了 我自己能行 |
[05:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:36] | So this is actually happening? | 所以你们是要正式分居了吗 |
[05:38] | Just for a little bit, while we sort things out. | 只是一阵子 让我们理清各种事情 |
[05:40] | So, what? You guys gonna sort things out over the phone? | 所以呢 你们打算通过电话理清楚事吗 |
[05:43] | Your mom asked me to give her some space. | 你妈妈请求我给她一点空间 |
[05:46] | – I’m respecting– – What do you know about respect? | -我只是在尊重 -你配谈什么尊重 |
[05:51] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这样对我们 |
[06:00] | 联邦地区法院 新墨西哥地区 | |
[06:21] | 萨比恩 维斯今晚在奇妙舞厅演出 来吧 | |
[07:07] | Moe, hey. | 莫 好久不见 |
[07:09] | Hey. Uncle Carl. | 好久不见 卡尔叔叔 |
[07:12] | Is my dad around? He said he was staying here. | 我爸在吗 他说他在这里住 |
[07:15] | Uh, he is, but he’s not here right now. | 他是 但是他现在不在这里 |
[07:18] | You wanna come in and wait? | 你想进来坐坐等他吗 |
[07:20] | How long do you think he’ll be? | 你觉得他大概还有多久回来 |
[07:21] | I’m not sure. I don’t keep a tracker on him or anything. | 我不确定 我又没有在他身上放追踪器 |
[07:25] | Considering he just got out of jail, maybe you should. | 考虑到他刚刚出狱 也许你该放 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 大概是吧 |
[07:32] | Uh, you know what, can you just tell him I came by? | 这样 你就跟他说我来过就好了 |
[07:36] | He has my number. | 他知道我的号码 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[07:52] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[07:54] | Hey. | 怎么了 |
[07:59] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[08:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[08:02] | I shouldn’t have told you about dad. | 我不该跟你讲爸爸的事情的 |
[08:03] | – No. – But for real… | -不关你事 -但是真的 |
[08:06] | Tabitha… I already knew. | 塔比莎 我早就知道了 |
[08:10] | What? | 什么 |
[08:13] | It’s a conversation I never wanted to have with you. | 这是个我希望永远不用跟你谈起的话题 |
[08:17] | Wait, so I don’t get it. | 等下 我不明白 |
[08:19] | You were okay with it? | 你能接受他出轨吗 |
[08:20] | – Of course not. – Why did you let it happen? | -当然不能 -那为什么你放任不管呢 |
[08:24] | I figured keeping my family together was more important. | 我当时觉得家庭团圆更加重要 |
[08:30] | Just finding out that you knew… | 但是自从知道你清楚这件事后 |
[08:37] | It’s like a wake-up call. | 我彻底觉悟了 |
[08:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:43] | No. | 不 |
[08:46] | You have nothing to feel sorry about. I’m sorry. | 这件事你没有错 错的是我 |
[08:51] | We deserve better. | 我们不该被这样对待 |
[08:59] | So, what do you say? | 你怎么想 |
[09:01] | Let’s get ready for night market. | 我们准备去夜市吧 |
[09:04] | Mom, do we have to? | 妈妈 非要去吗 |
[09:06] | No, but… | 也不是 不过 |
[09:08] | what else are we going to do? | 我们还有什么可做的呢 |
[09:10] | Sit around here… | 傻坐在这里 |
[09:12] | mourning somebody else’s poor choices? | 为别人的错误选择而难过吗 |
[09:15] | No. We ain’t no basic bitches, so. | 才不要 我们不是那种蠢货 |
[09:20] | Right. | 没错 |
[09:22] | Come on. | 过来 |
[09:23] | – I love you, Mom. – I love you too, baby. | -我爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你 宝贝 |
[09:31] | – That’s really good. – This looks amazing. | -很棒啊 -真不错 |
[09:33] | Okay, so, we will be working at the SCOBY booth. | 我们要在培菌摊位工作 |
[09:37] | – What’s SCOBY? – Symbiotic culture, bacteria and yeast. | -什么是培菌 -细菌和酵母共生培养 |
[09:41] | – Ew. – Cool. | -真恶心 -好棒啊 |
[09:41] | You know, it’s how you make kombucha. | 红茶菌就是这样做出来的 |
[09:44] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:45] | You know where to find us, you’re in charge. | 你知道去哪找我们的 今晚你负责 |
[09:48] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[09:49] | Can I get a vegan banh mi? | 我可以吃个素的越南法式面包吗 |
[09:52] | Vegan banh mi? Really, buddy? | 素的越南法式面包 你认真的吗 |
[09:58] | Mom, are you sure you want to be here? | 妈妈 你真的想来这吗 |
[10:00] | I’m okay if you’re okay. | 你想我就想 |
[10:03] | Ooh, I’m feeling vase phase coming on. | 我就知道会有插花花瓶卖 |
[10:10] | Mom, how about going one day without posting a photo? | 今天不发图好不好 |
[10:15] | Deal. | 好的 |
[10:33] | – What’s up? – You know… | -最近怎么样 -我嘛 |
[10:36] | Mom’s buying a vase… Dad’s moving out. | 我妈妈在买花瓶 爸爸搬出去了 |
[10:41] | Just a regular weekend. | 普通的周末而已 |
[10:43] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[10:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:47] | Just feels like everything’s changing really fast. | 我只是觉得这一切都变得太快了 |
[10:50] | Kind of ironic. | 有点讽刺 |
[10:52] | Your dad is leaving and mine’s just coming back. | 你爸爸走了 我爸爸却要回来 |
[10:56] | He got out? | 他出狱了吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah, a few days ago. | 是的 就在几天前 |
[11:00] | I haven’t told my mom yet. | 我还没告诉我妈 |
[11:14] | When’s our turn? | 还要多久轮到我们啊 |
[11:15] | One second sooner than the last time you asked me. | 比你上次问的答案少了一秒 |
[11:43] | Let’s check this out first. | 我们先去看这个吧 |
[11:44] | Do we have to? | 非得去吗 |
[12:27] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[12:31] | – Hey, Mr. D. – Hey, Moe. | -你好啊 邓老师 -你好 莫 |
[12:34] | I got to run. The line for donuts | 我得走了 甜甜圈的队伍很长 |
[12:35] | is getting really long and it’s my cheat day. | 今天是我的美食日 |
[12:42] | You got into a STEM program in Korea next semester? | 你下学期要去韩国参加STEM项目吗 |
[12:46] | This is true. | 是的 |
[12:48] | When were you going to tell me? | 你准备什么时候告诉我 |
[12:50] | I was just… figuring it out. | 我还在考虑 |
[12:53] | Yeah, I… I didn’t really know how to break the news. | 我不知道该如何开口 |
[12:57] | Break the news? | 如何开口 |
[12:59] | This isn’t a bad thing. | 这又不是坏事 |
[13:01] | What? So you’re not upset? | 是吗 你不会生气吗 |
[13:03] | No! Why would I be? | 当然不会 我为什么要生气 |
[13:06] | Oh, I am proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲啊 |
[13:08] | Yeah, but this means I’m gonna leave you. | 可是这意味着我要离开你 |
[13:12] | I am the adult here, remember? I’ll be fine. | 我是个成年人 我会好好的 |
[13:16] | Well… | 这个 |
[13:17] | it kind of seems like adults are never fine. | 成年人从来都不会好好的 |
[13:20] | But I guess I will take your word for it. | 但我相信你 |
[13:28] | I don’t feel good. | 我感觉很难受 |
[13:30] | Bud, I told you all that popcorn wasn’t a good idea. | 我说过的 爆米花吃多了可不太好 |
[13:35] | Can we go outside? It’s kind of hot in here. | 我们可以出去吗 这里面好热 |
[13:38] | Yeah. Give me a second. | 好啊 等我一下 |
[14:10] | Okay, Spencer. | 好的 斯宾塞 |
[14:28] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[14:30] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[14:32] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[14:42] | I’ve always liked you in blue. | 我一直很喜欢你穿蓝色 |
[14:48] | Hey, I was, uh… | 我想 |
[14:49] | I was thinking maybe we’ll get some dinner | 在你爸爸的斯坦福校友招待会上 |
[14:51] | at your dad’s Stanford alumni reception. | 或许我们可以一起吃饭 |
[14:53] | Brady, we broke up. | 布雷迪 我们分手了 |
[14:54] | Consider yourself uninvited from everything at my house. | 我家的一切都不欢迎你 |
[14:57] | The head of admissions is gonna be there. | 但是招生主任会去的 |
[14:59] | – I mean, you know– – It’s not my problem. | -我想 -这和我无关 |
[15:01] | Look, I… | 听我说 |
[15:05] | I just miss you. | 我很想你 |
[15:09] | 艾洛蒂 十万火急 斯宾塞失踪了 | |
[15:15] | I’ve moved on. You should too. | 我放下了 你也应该放下 |
[15:33] | – Why did you bring her? -I want to help. | -你带她来干吗 -我想帮忙 |
[15:35] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[15:36] | One minute Spencer was next to me, | 前一分钟斯宾塞还在我身边 |
[15:37] | and the next he was gone. | 然后他就不见了 |
[15:39] | Where were you? | 你们当时在哪 |
[15:40] | I was distracted. I’m such an idiot. | 我分心了 我真是个傻子 |
[15:43] | You’re not an idiot. He’s probably with your dad and stepmom. | 你不是 他可能和你爸爸还有继母在一起 |
[15:46] | My dad just called to check in. | 我爸爸刚打电话过来了 |
[15:48] | I think maybe he went outside. He wasn’t feeling well. | 我以为他出来了 他不舒服 |
[15:50] | Let’s split up. I’ll look inside and you two look out here. | 我们分头行动 我找里面 你们找外面 |
[15:53] | Okay. He’s in a blue jacket. | 好 他穿蓝色外套 |
[15:55] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们一定会找到他的 |
[15:57] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[16:12] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[16:15] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[16:20] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[16:41] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[16:44] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[16:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:50] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[16:52] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[16:53] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听见吗 |
[16:57] | – Spencer? – Hello? | -斯宾塞 -有人吗 |
[17:03] | I think he’s in there. | 他应该在里面 |
[17:09] | – Spencer? – Spencer! | 斯宾塞 -斯宾塞 |
[17:10] | – Elodie? – Spencer! | -艾洛蒂 -斯宾塞 |
[17:13] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[17:15] | – Elodie! – Spencer? | -艾洛蒂 -斯宾塞 |
[17:17] | – Are you in there? – Elodie? | -你在里面吗 -艾洛蒂 |
[17:19] | Hey, are you okay? | 是我 你还好吗 |
[17:21] | I’m stuck! | 我卡住了 |
[17:23] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[17:29] | Over here. | 我在这 |
[17:32] | I can’t get my seatbelt… | 我没法解开安全带 |
[17:35] | – Damn buckle. – Hey, bud. Hey. | -该死的搭扣 -没事的 |
[17:38] | I can’t get out. | 我出不去 |
[17:40] | Okay. | 没事 |
[17:46] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[17:48] | You’re okay. | 你安全了 |
[18:02] | – What’s wrong, sweetie? – Mom, I was so scared. | -怎么了 宝贝 -妈妈 我好怕 |
[18:05] | – I was lost. – Wait. What? You– You lost him? | -我迷路了 -什么 你把他搞丢了 |
[18:08] | I mean, just for a second. He wandered off. | 就一会 他走开了 |
[18:12] | You were supposed to be watching him. | 你应该看着他的 |
[18:14] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[18:17] | There’s something wrong with me. | 都是我的错 |
[18:20] | – Hey, no, that’s not– – I ruin everything. | -没有 -我搞砸了一切 |
[18:23] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[18:24] | Even mom. | 妈妈的事也是 |
[18:27] | What? | 什么 |
[18:29] | Your mom was killed by drunk driver. | 你妈妈是被酒驾司机害死的 |
[18:31] | You had nothing to do with her accident. | 你和那场事故没有关系 |
[18:35] | No, you don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[18:37] | If I hadn’t called her to pick me up early from that party… | 如果我没有叫她早点接我离开聚会 |
[18:42] | that never would’ve happened. | 这场事故就不会发生了 |
[18:45] | Elodie, is that what you really think? | 艾洛蒂 你真是这么想的吗 |
[18:51] | That was not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[18:53] | Do you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[18:57] | Every morning I wake up… | 每天早上我醒来 |
[19:00] | and for a split second… | 总有一瞬间 |
[19:02] | I forget. | 我会忘记 |
[19:06] | – I just miss her so much. – Come here. | -我好想她 -过来 |
[19:52] | – Hey. – Sorry I’m late. | -你好 -很抱歉我迟到了 |
[19:54] | It’s okay, my mom is still out. | 没事 你妈妈还没回来 |
[20:01] | When you said to meet at your house, I wasn’t expecting this. | 你告诉我在你家见 我可没想到是这样的 |
[20:04] | Well, it’s my parents. It’s not me. | 这是我爸妈的房子 不是我的 |
[20:07] | I feel stupid letting you go on and on | 让你在我的小破公寓里来来回回 |
[20:09] | about my shitty little apartment, | 真是太尴尬了 |
[20:11] | when this is where you live. | 你的家居然是这样的 |
[20:12] | No, your apartment’s not shitty. It’s yours. | 你的公寓才不破 那属于你 |
[20:16] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[20:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:50] | I want to do the deposition. | 我想去作证 |
[20:53] | For Mom. | 为了妈妈 |
[20:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:01] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[21:17] | – Paula? – Hey, Moe, are you free? | -波拉 -莫 你有空吗 |
[21:19] | Uh, yeah. Why, what’s up? | 有空 怎么了 |
[21:21] | Can you get down to the restaurant? It’s an emergency. | 你可以下楼来餐厅吗 有急事 |
[21:23] | – What happened? – Just get down here. | -怎么了 -来就是了 |
[21:46] | What is all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[21:50] | I hear the cherry blossoms in Seoul | 我听说首尔的樱花 |
[21:52] | are supposed to be pretty epic, and… | 应该开得很壮观 |
[21:55] | I was wishing I get to see them with you. | 我希望能和你一起看 |
[21:58] | So… you get it. | 所以弄了这个 |
[22:05] | I don’t want to make any excuses, okay? | 我不想找借口 好吗 |
[22:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:15] | All I want is you. | 我只想要你 |
[22:20] | Yeah, you say that… | 你说得好听 |
[22:22] | – but – I mean it. | -可是 -我是认真的 |
[22:25] | Yeah, but once you have me… | 但一旦你真的拥有了我 |
[22:29] | maybe you won’t want me anymore. | 或许就想离开我了 |
[22:32] | Don’t you see? | 你看不出来吗 |
[22:36] | I’m here. | 我就在这里 |
[22:38] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不去 |
[22:42] | Like, you live at Paula’s now? | 你住在波拉这吗 |
[22:45] | Yeah, if that’s what it takes. | 如果需要 我住在这也行 |
[22:48] | I’ll be missing you like crazy, | 我疯狂地想你 |
[22:50] | but I’ll be right here waiting for you when you get back. | 我就在这里等你回来 |
[22:58] | – Excuse me? – It means… | -你说什么 -这句话是 |
[23:00] | “I maybe love you too.” In Korean. | 韩语里的”我可能也爱着你” |
[23:08] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[23:09] | You’re good. | 你可真好 |
[23:22] | Do you solemnly swear | 你是否愿意郑重宣誓 |
[23:23] | to tell the whole truth | 将说出全部实情 |
[23:25] | and nothing but the truth, so help you God? | 绝无虚言吗 愿上帝保佑 |
[23:27] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[23:28] | Please, state your full name for the record. | 请说出你的全名 我们将记录下来 |
[23:31] | Elodie Davis. | 艾洛蒂·戴维斯 |
[23:32] | And are you aware why you’re being deposed? | 你明白自己为什么事作证吗 |
[23:35] | Yes. | 明白 |
[23:37] | Okay. Let’s begin. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[23:49] | Red takes over the lead, black is gaining fast. | 红车领先 黑车加速了 |
[23:53] | He hits the turn. He loses control. | 他到转弯的地方了 他失控了 |
[23:57] | Spencer! Come get washed up for dinner! | 斯宾塞 准备洗手吃饭了 |