时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | KC K.C., | |
[00:18] | we’re at an expensive French restaurant. | 我们现在可是在高级法国餐馆 |
[00:21] | What are you doing on your phone? | 你老拿着手机干嘛呢 |
[00:22] | Ordering a pizza. | 订个披萨 |
[00:25] | Why do we bother taking her to nice places? | 咱们何必费心带她来这么高档的地方 |
[00:27] | You know what? Here’s an idea. | 你猜怎么着 我有个主意 |
[00:28] | How about I go to the mall and you guys pick me up when you’re done? | 我去商场然后你们吃完了来接我怎么样 |
[00:31] | Or don’t. | 不接也行 |
[00:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:39] | Target has entered the restaurant. | 目标已进入餐馆 |
[00:41] | I have facial recognition confirmation. | 已对其进行脸部识别 |
[00:43] | Target maches the profile: | 目标人物符合档案信息 |
[00:44] | Slight limp, broad shoulders, weak chin, | 微跛 宽肩膀 尖下巴 |
[00:46] | and a very long… Eyelash? | 和特别长的 眼睫毛 |
[00:49] | Oh. Oh, no. That one’s mine, actually. | 哦不是 这眼睫毛其实是我自己的 |
[00:53] | Intel shows he’s here to get the stolen plans | 情报显示他是来取失窃的 |
[00:55] | for our new missile defense system. | 我国最新导弹防御系统方案 |
[00:57] | Our assignment: Recover those plans. | 咱们的任务是 夺回方案 |
[01:00] | I’ll cover the exit. | 我去出口监视他 |
[01:01] | I’m going in. | 我进去 |
[01:06] | You can’t go in the lounge. It’s for adults only. | 你进不了休息室 未成年人勿入 |
[01:08] | Not a problem. | 这都不叫事儿 |
[01:19] | My little girl’s grown up so fast. | 我的小姑娘这么快就长大了 |
[01:23] | He’s on the move and he’s got a briefcase. | 他正在走动 而且拿着手提箱 |
[01:31] | I have a visual on the plans. | 我看见箱子里的方案了 |
[01:33] | Let’s do this! | 咱们开干吧 |
[01:37] | Didn’t anyone ever tell you not to play with matches? | 没人告诉过你不要玩火柴吗 |
[01:48] | I highly recommend the filet of sole. | 我强烈推荐无刺比目鱼柳 |
[02:32] | I can’t believe you hit me. | 我真不敢相信你打了我 |
[02:35] | I’m just a little girl. | 我只是个小姑娘 |
[02:41] | A little girl who just girl-stomped you, son. | 一个刚柔弱地踹了你一脚的小姑娘 臭小子 |
[03:00] | Time for you to chill out. | 凉快会儿吧您呐 |
[03:07] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[03:08] | You never heard of a teenage spy? | 没听说过少年特工啊 |
[03:19] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:20] | I didn’t have time for dessert. | 一直没来得及吃甜点 |
[03:29] | Morning, Mom. | 妈 早上好 |
[03:30] | Hey, I need my permission slip signed for my field trip next week. | 嘿 我需要你帮忙在我下周的出游同意书上签字 |
[03:33] | No slip, no trip. No trip, I flip. | 没有签名就不能出游 不能出游我就要疯了 |
[03:35] | Kind of busy here. | 我这儿忙着呢 |
[03:36] | So am I. | 我也是啊 |
[03:38] | I mean, I have a test to study for, | 你看 我要考试了还得复习 |
[03:39] | a paper to write, and I still find time to bug you. | 有篇论文要写 还得抽时间来烦你 |
[03:42] | Sweetie, I run an accounting firm, | 亲爱的 我有个会计公司要经营 |
[03:45] | I take care of two kids, cook, clean, do the laundry, | 我得照顾俩孩子 做饭 打扫 洗衣服 |
[03:47] | and have to convince your father his hair isn’t thinning. | 还得让你爸相信他没掉头发 |
[03:50] | You really want to compete with me? | 你真想跟我比比 |
[03:52] | I get it. You’re busy. I’ll just sign it for you. | 我知道了 你很忙 我帮你签了得了 |
[03:55] | No, K.C., you really shouldn’t– | 不行KC 你真的不该 |
[03:57] | You do my signature better than I do. | 你签我的名比我自己签的都好 |
[04:01] | Is there anything you aren’t good at? | 还有什么是你干不好的事吗 |
[04:03] | Yes, failing! | 有啊 失败 |
[04:07] | Well, you’re just perfect, aren’t ya? | 呵呵 你可真是完美啊 是不是 |
[04:11] | Well, I am mom and dad’s favorite. | 可不是吗 我可是爸妈最喜欢的孩子 |
[04:13] | Yeah, right. | 是吗 可不是吗 |
[04:14] | There’s my K.C.! My pride and joy– | 我的宝贝KC在这呢 我的荣耀 我的骄傲 |
[04:19] | Uh… Hello? | 嘿 看这里 |
[04:22] | Oh, hey, Ernie. Didn’t see you there. | 嗨 厄尼 刚才没看见你 |
[04:25] | You guys want to laugh? | 给你们讲个笑话 |
[04:26] | K.C. Thinks she’s your favorite. | KC觉得她是你们最喜欢的孩子 |
[04:30] | Funny, right? | 挺好笑的 是吧 |
[04:32] | Right? Mom? | 是吧 妈 |
[04:35] | Oh, hey, Ernie. Didn’t see you there. | 嗨 厄尼 刚才没看见你 |
[04:38] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别胡说了 |
[04:40] | Just because K.C. Has an a average, | 就算是KC成绩总是得A |
[04:42] | she’s a black belt in karate, | 还是空手道黑带 |
[04:44] | and she single-handedly retrofitted the whole house to run on solar power, | 而且她一个人就能让整栋房子翻新用上太阳能 |
[04:47] | doesn’t mean you’re not as good as… | 也不代表你没有 |
[04:50] | Hey, look, breakfast is ready! | 嘿 看啊 早餐做好了 |
[04:55] | So, I’m thinking tonight you come over, | 所以我在想今天晚上你过来 |
[04:58] | hack into the school’s network | 黑进学校的网 |
[04:59] | and switch all the cute boys into my classes. | 把所有的帅哥调到我们班里来 |
[05:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:03] | Marisa, as much as I enjoy risking expulsion | 玛丽莎 虽然我非常喜欢冒这种被开除的风险 |
[05:05] | so that you can get a date, | 让你勾搭帅哥 |
[05:07] | tonight is a school night and– | 但今天是上课日 |
[05:08] | – Please don’t say it. – I need to study. | – 我求你别说 – 我得学习 |
[05:10] | She said it. | 还是说了 |
[05:11] | Okay. How many times do we have to go over this? | 好了 就这事咱们还得说多少回 |
[05:13] | Study, bad. | 学习 是不好的 |
[05:15] | Party, good. | 玩乐 是最好的 |
[05:18] | The first dance of the year is Friday night | 这周五晚上是今年第一次舞会 |
[05:20] | and we are going. | 咱们得去啊 |
[05:21] | And we’re gonna get all boom, boom pretty on | 我们会随着音乐派对走起 |
[05:23] | Shakira, I hear ya Shakira, I hear ya | 狼姐我听见啦 狼姐听见啦 |
[05:25] | my hips… My hips… | 我的屁股 我的屁股 |
[05:27] | Marisa. Marisa. Marisa. | 玛丽莎 玛丽莎 玛丽莎 |
[05:30] | Half of the school is now staring at us. | 半个学校都盯着咱们看呢 |
[05:32] | How embarrassing. | 多难为情啊 |
[05:35] | Why isn’t the other half staring? | 另外一半怎么没盯着咱们看 |
[05:39] | Okay, look, the point is even if I wanted to go, | 好啦 你看啊 重点是就算我想去 |
[05:41] | which I don’t, I have a robotics club meeting friday night. | 我周五还有机器人社团开会 再说我也不想去舞会 |
[05:44] | Ugh, come on, K.C., you’re going to that dance and having some fun. | 拜托了KC 你得去跳跳舞 开心地玩一玩 |
[05:48] | Yes, because there’s nothing more fun | 可不是吗 因为没有什么比坐在边上 |
[05:50] | than sitting around and watching you flirt | 看你一晚上都在调戏男生 |
[05:52] | with guys all night, waiting for one to talk to me– | 等着哪怕一个男生跟我说说话更有意思了 |
[05:54] | which thankfully never happens. | 真是庆幸从没有男生跟我说过话 |
[05:55] | Because every time I do trying talk to a guy, | 因为每次我试着找个男生说话 |
[05:57] | I just come off sound like a complete idiot. | 我说话的样子就跟傻子似的 |
[05:58] | I mean, my brain says something really cute | 就是说 我的脑子里说了些特别可爱 |
[06:01] | and funny, but my mouth is just kind of like, | 又好笑的 但是一到嘴上就全变成 |
[06:02] | “blah blahbitty blah blah blah.” | “叽里呱啦啦啦啦啦” |
[06:04] | Oh, come on! You are exaggerating. | 得了吧 你也太夸张了 |
[06:07] | How are you doing, Marisa? | 你好啊 玛丽莎 |
[06:08] | hey, Ryan, cute jacket. | 嗨 瑞恩 夹克很好看 |
[06:10] | Thanks. Hey, k. C.. | 谢谢 嗨KC |
[06:12] | Hey jacket, cute jacket. | 嗨夹克 好看的夹克 |
[06:14] | I mean, hey cute, Ryan jacket. | 我是说 嗨好看 瑞安的夹克 |
[06:19] | Hey, j– | 嗨夹 |
[06:20] | Oh, just kill me. | 杀了我算了 |
[06:28] | I’m worried about K. C.. | 我挺担心KC的 |
[06:30] | I–I just hope testing her is the right thing to do. | 只希望考验她这事儿不是个错误 |
[06:33] | It’s all going to be okay. | 都会没事的 |
[06:35] | She’s never met a test she couldn’t ace. | 她还从来没遇到过考不好的试呢 |
[06:38] | Takes after her old man. | 这点像她爹啊 |
[06:39] | She sure does. | 那可不是吗 |
[06:44] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[06:53] | KC K.C.? | |
[06:54] | My name is Wally. | 我叫瓦力 |
[06:56] | I’m with a secret government agency. | 我在一个秘密的政府机构工作 |
[06:58] | It can’t be that much of a secret | 要是你就这么到处跟人说 |
[07:01] | if you go around telling people. | 那也算不上什么秘密了 |
[07:02] | This is my ID. | 这是我的证件 |
[07:04] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我走一趟 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:07] | Uh, I think you have the wrong K. C.. | 我觉得我不是你要找的那个KC |
[07:09] | Let me just show you my ID. | 给你看看我的证件 |
[07:12] | My belly button! | 我的肚脐眼 |
[07:13] | I think you just turned my outie into an innie! | 我觉得你刚把我突出的肚脐踹进里面去了 |
[07:18] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[07:19] | Please stop that! | 别这样求你了 |
[07:28] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[07:29] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[07:31] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[07:37] | Okay, uh… | 好啦 那个 |
[07:40] | The police just got here… | 警察已经到了 |
[07:42] | And they said that they’re going to wait outside | 说他们要在外面等着 |
[07:44] | and give you one last chance to let me go, | 并给你最后的机会放我走 |
[07:47] | and if you do… | 而如果你照做了 |
[07:49] | They won’t be mad. | 他们就不会生气啦 |
[07:56] | Man, this is gonna hurt. | 天哪 肯定会很疼 |
[08:20] | Okay, seriously, can’t just hang here all day. | 好了 说真的 我不能一整天就在这儿挂着啊 |
[08:48] | Stand back! All right? I watch reality shows. | 后退 好吗 我可看过真人秀的 |
[08:52] | I will scratch your eyes out and scar you emotionally. | 我可以挖掉你们的眼睛 给你留下心灵的伤疤 |
[08:55] | One minute, forty two seconds. | 一分四十二秒 |
[08:57] | A new record! | 新纪录 |
[09:01] | I don’t know what is wrong with you people, | 我不知道你们这群人犯什么毛病 |
[09:04] | but if you think my parents are gonna pay | 但是要是你们觉得我爸妈会花 |
[09:05] | some big ransom, you are sadly mistaken. | 大价钱赎我 你们可就犯了个可悲的错误 |
[09:07] | They are not rich. | 他们可没什么钱 |
[09:09] | They are just boring accountants. | 他们就只是无聊的会计 |
[09:14] | Now, I wouldn’t say we’re boring. | “无聊”这个说法我倒不敢苟同 |
[09:16] | And accounting isn’t our only job. | 会计也不是我们唯一的工作 |
[09:19] | Honey, we’re also spies. | 宝贝 我们还是特工 |
[09:23] | And we need your help on a mission. | 我们有个任务需要你帮忙 |
[09:26] | What? | 啥 |
[09:35] | Okay, so let me just get this straight. | 好的 咱们来捋一捋思路 |
[09:37] | Um, basically, you guys have been lying to me my entire life. | 也就是说 你们骗了我一辈子 |
[09:40] | Honey, we wanted to tell you we were spies, | 宝贝 我也想过告诉你我们是特工 |
[09:43] | but we weren’t allowed to. | 但我们不能这样做 |
[09:45] | Well, we could have, but then we would’ve had to kill you. | 也不是说不能 但是随后我们必须得把你杀了 |
[09:47] | You guys are joking, right? | 你们开玩笑呢 是吧 |
[09:49] | Yeah. Okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[09:52] | I just don’t get it. Why me? I’m j– | 我就不明白了 为什么是我啊 我只是 |
[10:01] | what were you guys talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[10:02] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[10:04] | Are you planning a surprise party for me? | 你们是不是要为我办惊喜派对啊 |
[10:08] | I knew you guys wouldn’t forget my birthday… | 我就知道你们不会忘记我的生日的 |
[10:11] | Again. | 还是忘了 |
[10:16] | But why me? | 但为什么是我啊 |
[10:19] | I’m just a regular kid. | 我只是个普通的小孩 |
[10:21] | A regular kid? No. | 一个普通的小孩 才不是呢 |
[10:23] | We had you tested when you were three, | 我们在你三岁的时候给你做过测试 |
[10:24] | you were certified a genius. | 结果表明你是个神童 |
[10:26] | You used to read us bedtime stories. | 你以前总给我们读睡前故事 |
[10:29] | Shakespeare. | 读莎士比亚 |
[10:30] | Wait, I’m a– I’m a genius? | 等等 我是个神童 |
[10:33] | Why didn’t you guys tell me that? | 你们怎么不告诉我 |
[10:35] | Because we didn’t want you to get a big head– | 因为我们不想搞得你头大 |
[10:36] | which, according to the tests, you already have, | 当然 根据测试结果 你的头已经很大了 |
[10:39] | because your brain is so big. | 因为你的脑容量太大了 |
[10:42] | And let’s face it, sweetie, you kick butt! | 面对事实吧宝贝 你太厉害了 |
[10:44] | Your first lesson at “karate kiddies” when you were five, | 你五岁那会儿上儿童空手道班的第一节课 |
[10:47] | you crushed your sensei’s windpipe. | 就把老师的气管打折了 |
[10:50] | Wa–you guys said he choked on a raisin. | 啥 你们当时说他是吃葡萄干噎着了 |
[10:52] | Again… Whoa. | 还是 哇塞 |
[10:55] | Plus, you’re perfect for this mission, | 另外 让你参与这项任务简直太合适了 |
[10:57] | because you go to Hamilton high. | 因为你在哈密尔顿高中上学 |
[10:58] | Our intel shows one of the students | 而情报显示 校内其中一名学生 |
[11:00] | is an undercover teen spy working for the other side. | 是个为敌方工作的秘密少年间谍 |
[11:04] | Now, we need someone on the inside we can trust. | 我们现在需要一名可以信任的内部人员 |
[11:06] | Your mission, if you choose to accept it… | 你的任务是 如果你选择去接受的话 |
[11:09] | I love saying that. | 我就喜欢说这句话 |
[11:11] | It gets old, baby. | 宝贝 已经过时了 |
[11:14] | Is to identify that spy and recover the code | 就是去找出间谍 取回病毒的代码 |
[11:17] | for a new virus that jams cell towers, | 这种新型病毒能够干扰手机信号塔 |
[11:19] | rendering every mobile device useless, | 让所有移动设备变得毫无用处 |
[11:21] | thus creating worldwide havoc. | 从而对整个世界造成严重破坏 |
[11:23] | You mean it all goes down? | 你是说就全都没有了 |
[11:25] | No texting, no selfies, no super cute kitten pics… | 没有短信 没有自拍 没有超级可爱的小猫咪照片 |
[11:30] | No checking in? | 没有签到 |
[11:32] | If I go somewhere and I can’t check in, | 要是我去一个地方而不能位置登记 |
[11:34] | how will I even know that I was there? | 我怎么知道我去过了啊 |
[11:36] | Tell me about it. | 就是说啊 |
[11:38] | But, sweetie, you can help stop the virus. | 但是 亲爱的 你可以帮忙阻止这个病毒 |
[11:41] | So, what do you say, K.C.? Are you in? | 怎么样啊KC 你加入吗 |
[11:57] | Any chance you changed your mind about going to the dance? | 你有没有改变不参加舞会的决定啊 |
[11:59] | Because a lot of cute boys are going! | 因为好多帅哥要去的 |
[12:01] | – Please. – Marisa, | – 求你了 – 玛丽莎 |
[12:02] | you know that school dances are not my thing. | 你知道学校舞会不是我的菜 |
[12:05] | Plus, I have way too much going on to be | 另外 我还有好多别的事要忙 |
[12:06] | worrying about meeting some… | 根本没时间关心什么 |
[12:08] | Boy! | 帅哥 |
[12:11] | Who is that boy? | 那帅哥是谁 |
[12:13] | Lincoln treadwell. He just moved to D.C. | 林肯·特雷德韦尔 他刚搬到华盛顿特区来 |
[12:15] | From where? Heaven? | 从哪搬来的 天堂吗 |
[12:19] | Wait, um, just moved to D.C.? | 等等 刚搬到华盛顿来 |
[12:34] | Wow, this mission is gonna be a lot more fun | 哇 这个任务可会比我想的 |
[12:37] | than I thought it would be. | 要有意思多了 |
[12:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:41] | Oh, sorry, I can’t eat with you. I have to go to detention. | 对不起 我不能跟你吃饭 我被罚留堂了 |
[12:44] | Wait. You’re in trouble again? | 等等 你又惹麻烦了 |
[12:46] | Oh, no. No, no, no. It’s a dedication ceremony. | 没有没有 这回是个致敬仪式 |
[12:49] | They’re naming the room after me. | 他们要将那间教室以我的名字命名 |
[12:52] | Of course I’m in trouble. | 当然是我又惹麻烦啦 |
[12:58] | Hey, Reena. How you doing? | 嘿 蕾娜 怎么样啊 |
[13:01] | Let me guess, you don’t have anyone to sit with, | 让我猜猜 没有人跟你一起坐了 |
[13:05] | so you figured sitting with the girl sitting by | 所以你觉得和一个独自坐着轮椅的女孩 |
[13:07] | herself in a wheelchair was better than sitting alone? | 坐在一起比自己单独坐着好 |
[13:10] | I would not have put it that way, but okay. | 我可不会这么说的 但是好吧 |
[13:12] | Well, too bad! I’m saving these seats. | 那么可真遗憾 这些座位有人了 |
[13:16] | Sure, you are. | 是啊 可不是吗 |
[13:18] | Ermahgerd, reena! | 我了个老天爷啊 蕾娜 |
[13:21] | Why is that annoybot sitting in my seat? | 这儿怎么有个不速之客坐在我的座位上 |
[13:25] | Hi, Julie. | 嗨 朱莉 |
[13:26] | Uh, my name’s not Julie, it’s juli. J-u-l-I. | 我的名字不是朱莉 是朱利 锋利的利 |
[13:31] | No e! | 没有草字头 |
[13:33] | I was just leaving, juli no e. | 我正要走呢 朱利没有草字头 |
[13:36] | And, by the way, not only do you have no ‘e’, but you have no class. | 然后顺便说一句 你不但没草字头 你还没课上呢 |
[13:39] | Uh, of course I have no class. It’s lunch. | 我当然没课上了 现在是午饭时间啊 |
[13:55] | Activate eavesdrop mode. | 开启窃听模式 |
[13:59] | The code for the cell tower jamming program | 发射塔干扰程序的密码 |
[14:01] | is embedded in a smart phone. | 已经植入一部智能手机中 |
[14:03] | Your contact will hand off at the school dance… | 你的接头人将会在本周五的校园舞会上 |
[14:05] | Friday night. | 转交给你 |
[14:07] | That’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[14:09] | I was just about to post really cute selfie. | 我还想着上传我帅气的自拍照呢 |
[14:13] | You and me, both, brother. You and me both. | 我也是这么想的 小哥 我也是这么想的 |
[14:25] | Dad, come in, dad. | 爸爸 快出来 爸爸 |
[14:27] | Hi, honey. Hologram-high-five. | 亲爱的 来个全息图击掌啊 |
[14:33] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:35] | I pull that on all the rookies. | 我每次都要和菜鸟们玩这一招 |
[14:38] | So, what do you got? | 好吧 有什么进展 |
[14:39] | I spotted the target. | 我发现了目标 |
[14:41] | He’s going by the name of Lincoln Treadwell. | 是一个叫林肯·特雷德韦尔的人 |
[14:43] | He’s tall and he’s cute and his hair is all– not important. | 他又高又帅 头发是 这些都不重要 |
[14:50] | The virus is embedded in a phone | 病毒被嵌入在一部手机里 |
[14:52] | that he is receiving at the school dance. | 他将会在校园舞会的时候收到这部手机 |
[14:53] | Good work! | 干得漂亮 |
[14:54] | So, now what do I do? | 现在我要做什么 |
[14:56] | Well, you need to get Lincoln to ask you to the dance, | 你得让林肯邀请你参加舞会 |
[14:58] | so you can stay close to him until you recover that phone. | 你才好近距离接触到他然后拿到手机 |
[15:01] | Go with him? | 和他一起 |
[15:03] | Like on a… | 就像是 |
[15:04] | A date? | 约会 |
[15:06] | Oh, don’t tell me you’ve never had a date. | 你可别告诉我你从来没有约过会 |
[15:08] | No, I haven’t. | 我是没有啊 |
[15:10] | Because someone told me I wasn’t allowed to until I was 18. | 因为有人跟我说不到十八岁不可以约会 |
[15:13] | Well, excuse me if I don’t want my little girl to grow up too soon. | 我不想我的宝贝女儿那么快长大难道也有错吗 |
[15:17] | Now, when you go to the dance, | 回头你去参加舞会的时候 |
[15:18] | don’t forget to bring your ninja stars, | 别忘了把你的忍者飞镖带来 |
[15:20] | your brass knuckles and stun gun. | 还有指节铜环 电击枪 |
[15:21] | I need all that for my first mission? | 第一次出任务就要带这么多 |
[15:23] | No, for your first date. | 是第一次约会 |
[15:27] | Dad, out. | 老爸撤了 |
[15:37] | Well, if he likes girls like juli, | 既然他喜欢朱莉那样的女生 |
[15:41] | I’ll just be like juli. | 那我就来当一回朱莉好了 |
[15:47] | Oh my god, Lincoln! | 哎呦我天 是林肯啊 |
[15:50] | I’m K.C., no ‘E’. | 我是KC 没有E |
[15:53] | No, wait, there is an ‘E’, but it’s after an ‘I’, like ‘I’ before ‘e, ‘ | 不对 其实是有E的 但是在I之后 就像I在E前面 |
[15:56] | except after ‘c’–except in this case, it is after a ‘c’. | 而不是在C之后 除了这种情况都是在C后面 |
[15:59] | So much for rules. | 好多规则哦 |
[16:00] | Anywho. | 管它呢 |
[16:03] | Um, you’re, like new and stuff, | 你是新来的吧 是这样 |
[16:06] | and there’s this dance Friday night. | 这周五学校有舞会 |
[16:07] | What do you say we, like, go together? | 咱俩一起参加怎么样 |
[16:09] | I know the electric cha-cha slide. | 我会电恰恰舞滑步哦 |
[16:11] | Cha-cha. | 恰恰 |
[16:16] | Whoa, that… That is tempting, but… | 喔 很厉害嘛 但是 |
[16:19] | No. | 不行 |
[16:24] | Ermahgerd. | 我了个老天爷啊 |
[16:32] | What was I thinking? You know what? | 我到底在想啥呢 你们知道吗 |
[16:35] | I wasn’t thinking because if I was thinking, | 我啥也没想过因为如果我想了的话 |
[16:37] | I would’ve never agreed to all this. | 我就不会答应这件事了 |
[16:39] | Been there. | 感同身受啊 |
[16:41] | Said the same thing as I was walking down the aisle. | 我结婚时也说过同样的话 |
[16:45] | – Excuse me? – I meant the first time. | – 你说什么 – 我是说第一次 |
[16:48] | Excuse me? | 你啥意思嘛 |
[16:48] | Not now, honey. | 先不说这个 亲爱的 |
[16:50] | You were saying? | 你刚才说啥 |
[16:58] | Too busy whispering to remember to pick me up from school… again? | 忙着说悄悄话呢 又忘了去学校接我了 |
[17:02] | Why didn’t you call? | 你为啥不给我打电话 |
[17:03] | I did. | 我打了 |
[17:05] | Eighty-three times. Call a brother back. | 打了八十三次 你倒是回一个啊 |
[17:08] | Oh, that was you? I didn’t recognize your number. | 噢 这个是你的号码啊 我没认出来 |
[17:15] | Look, I blew my mission, because I am too pathetic | 听着 我搞砸了任务 因为我太可悲了 |
[17:18] | to get a guy to go to a dance with me. | 连找个男生和我参加舞会都办不到 |
[17:20] | I made a complete fool out of myself. | 我就跟个傻瓜似的 |
[17:22] | And the worse part is I can’t even talk to my best friend about it. | 最讨厌的是我竟然都不能和我最好的朋友说这件事 |
[17:25] | Sure you can. I’m listening. | 当然可以了 我听着呢 |
[17:29] | Dad, I am talking about Marisa. | 爸 我是指玛丽莎 |
[17:31] | I get it, sweetheart. | 我明白 宝贝 |
[17:33] | It’s not easy leading a double life. | 过着双重生活是很不容易 |
[17:34] | I’m 16, I haven’t even figured out how to live one life. | 我才十六岁 我连一重生活都不知道怎么过 |
[17:38] | You know, you can still go to the dance and complete your mission. | 你还是可以去参加舞会 完成你的任务 |
[17:42] | The K.C. I know never gives up. | 我认识的KC从来不会放弃 |
[17:43] | Don’t forget, your country needs you. | 别忘了 你的国家需要你 |
[17:45] | No. You guys cannot keep putting that pressure on me. | 不 你们不能一直把这样的压力施加在我身上 |
[17:48] | Look, I am not some spy girl, okay? | 听着 我不是什么特工女孩 好吗 |
[17:51] | I am just a girl. An ordinary girl. | 我就是个女孩 一个普通女孩 |
[17:54] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[17:56] | You’re… You’re extraordinary. | 你 你是与众不同的 |
[17:58] | Oh, look, I know you guys keep saying that. | 我知道你们一直这样跟我说 |
[18:00] | But I don’t feel extraordinary, okay? | 但是我并不觉得我有多与众不同 好么 |
[18:02] | I just feel overwhelmed. | 我已经不堪重负了 |
[18:07] | You know what? Forget this spy stuff, okay? | 这样 忘了特工这件事 行吗 |
[18:09] | I’m done. Done. | 我不干了 |
[18:15] | Fine, it’s your decision. | 好吧 决定权在你 |
[18:18] | But you really disappointed us. | 但是你真的让我们很失望 |
[18:21] | We expected more from you, K.C. | 我们觉得你能做得更好 KC |
[18:28] | I guess we see more in you than you see in yourself. | 我觉得我们在你身上看到的特质比你自己看到的要多 |
[18:47] | Hey, Marisa, it’s me. | 玛丽莎 是我 |
[18:51] | Let’s say I actually wanted to go to this dance Friday night. | 这么说吧 我想参加周五晚上的舞会 |
[18:54] | What would I wear? | 我该穿什么衣服 |
[18:56] | Marisa? Hello? | 玛丽莎 在听吗 |
[18:59] | Sorry, I took so long. | 抱歉我花了这么久才到 |
[19:01] | Okay, so this one will show off your legs, | 这件可以秀出你的长腿 |
[19:02] | but this one will bring out your eyes. | 但是这件可以突出你的眼睛 |
[19:04] | Hold these, I’ve got to go back for the shoes. | 拿好了 我得回去找鞋子了 |
[19:07] | She’s a girl! She’s a girl! | 她是个女生没错 苍天有眼啊 |
[19:24] | Wow! Look at you! | 哇 快瞧瞧你 |
[19:27] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[19:28] | Wasn’t a compliment, sweetie. | 不是在恭维你 亲爱的 |
[19:42] | Initiating fart sequence. Silent but deadly mode. | 启动放屁程序 无声但是臭气熏天模式 |
[19:54] | Eww! | 恶心 |
[20:01] | It wasn’t me! I swear! | 不是我 我发誓 |
[20:02] | Sorry, the one who smelt it, dealt it. | 抱歉 谁先闻到的就是谁 |
[20:05] | That is nasty! Ugh! | 太恶心了 |
[20:11] | Bye, sweetie. No ‘e’. | 再见啦 没有草字头的萌妹 |
[20:21] | I guess your date had to go. | 我猜你的舞伴是回不来了 |
[20:24] | If you want, you can hang with me. | 如果你愿意的话 我可以做你的伴 |
[20:26] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[20:27] | That’d be cool. | 挺好的 |
[20:45] | Whatchya looking for? | 你找啥呢 |
[20:47] | Nothing. What are you looking for? | 没找啥 你找啥呢 |
[20:50] | Nothing. | 我也没找啥 |
[20:58] | – I’ll be right back. – I’ll go with you. | – 我马上回来 – 我和你一起 |
[21:00] | – You can’t. – Why not? | – 不行 – 为什么 |
[21:01] | It’s something I have to do alone. | 因为这地方只能我一个人去 |
[21:02] | – Like what? – Like… | -什么地方 -那个 |
[21:04] | Go to the boys’ room. | 男洗手间 |
[21:05] | I can go to the– I’ll be right here. | 我也可以 我就在这儿等着 |
[21:20] | K.C., I am so happy you’re here. | KC 你能来这里我真的很开心 |
[21:23] | And look at you. You look absolutely… Perfect. | 快看看你哦 你看起来超完美 |
[21:34] | What exactly is up with you? | 你咋回事啊 |
[21:36] | I mean, I haven’t seen you this happy | 自从你父母把你从女子学校弄出来之后 |
[21:38] | since your parents pulled you out of that all girls school. | 就没看过你这么开心了 |
[21:40] | It’s just a dance. | 只是个舞会而已 |
[21:43] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[21:46] | And now my little antisocial caterpillar | 现在我那大大咧咧的小伙伴 |
[21:48] | is transforming into a beautiful, outgoing butterfly. | 正在蜕变成漂亮的展翅欲飞的花蝴蝶 |
[21:53] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[21:54] | Wow, you work quick, butterfly! | 哇 你动作好迅速 花蝴蝶 |
[21:58] | Time for me to spread my own wings. | 我也该展翅飞走了 |
[22:00] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[22:09] | Ugh, how lame. | 太逊了 |
[22:11] | Like anyone knows how to dance to this? | 会有人知道这个曲该跳什么舞吗 |
[22:14] | I do. | 我知道 |
[22:15] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[22:21] | I learned it from watching one of those celebrity dancing shows. | 我是从名人舞蹈真人秀里学的 |
[22:25] | – Want to? – Sure. | – 来不 – 好啊 |
[22:55] | – You’re a spy. – So are you. | – 你是个卧底 – 你也是 |
[22:57] | I’m taking you in. | 我要收了你 |
[22:59] | No, I’m taking you in… | 不 是我要收了你 |
[23:02] | Even though I don’t know where “in” actually is. | 虽然我不知道该往哪收 |
[23:07] | I can’t blow my cover… | 我不能暴露我的身份 |
[23:11] | But I can dip you. | 但是我可以把你带走 |
[23:31] | This is so not what I thought my first school dance would be like. | 这和我想象中的第一次舞会大相径庭 |
[23:35] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[23:37] | This was my first school dance, too. | 这也是我第一次参加舞会 |
[23:38] | Really? I actually had fun. | 真的吗 其实我还挺开心的 |
[23:41] | You know, up until you picked me up | 直到你把我拎起来 |
[23:42] | and threw me over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes. | 像一袋土豆似的扛在肩膀上 |
[23:46] | Okay, that wasn’t so bad either. | 好吧 也没那么糟啦 |
[23:50] | Just so you know, I really wanted to go to the dance with you, | 你要知道 之前我真的很想和你一起参加舞会 |
[23:53] | but I–I couldn’t. | 但是我不能 |
[23:54] | You know, orders. | 纪律要求 你懂的 |
[23:57] | Wait. Why? | 等等 为什么 |
[23:59] | I acted like a total dork when I asked you to the dance. | 我要请你去参加舞会的时候表现得就像个傻瓜 |
[24:01] | But–but most of the time you’re cool. | 但是 大部分时候你都很酷啊 |
[24:03] | How do you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[24:05] | Well, I–I am a spy. | 我是个特工啊 |
[24:07] | And I’ve been trained to notice things, | 我被训练成一个观察细致入微的人 |
[24:10] | like really awesome girls. | 比如对于一些很赞的女生 |
[24:18] | Wait, just to be clear, that girl was me, right? | 等等 确认一下 你说的是我 对不 |
[24:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:23] | So, I’m assuming you’re going to let me live. | 那啥 我在想你会让我活着出去的吧 |
[24:27] | I have to double check with headquarters, | 我得跟总部确认一下 |
[24:28] | but, uh… Fingers crossed. | 但愿如此吧 |
[24:36] | Mom, come in. I need you. | 妈妈 快出来 我需要你 |
[24:37] | Hello. | 喂 |
[24:40] | Can you hear me? Hello? Mom? | 能听见吗 喂 妈妈 |
[24:42] | Hello? Mom. Mom, I’m in trouble. | 喂 妈妈 妈妈 我遇到麻烦了 |
[24:45] | Can you hear me? Hello? | 听见了吗 喂 |
[24:47] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[24:48] | KC K.C.? | |
[24:50] | What the heck is this thing? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[24:52] | Great. Mom forgot her bracelet. | 这下好了 妈妈忘了带手镯了 |
[24:55] | What is going on? | 什么情况啊 |
[24:57] | I’m not supposed to tell you this, | 我不该跟你说这个的 |
[24:58] | but mom and dad are spies and I have been | 但是爸妈都是特工 |
[25:01] | recruited to help them on a mission. | 我也应召帮他们完成一项任务 |
[25:03] | Slow your roll. | 你丫慢点说 |
[25:04] | How do I know I can believe you? | 我凭什么要信你 |
[25:06] | We are talking on a bracelet. | 我们正在用手镯通话 |
[25:09] | Well, that doesn’t mean anything. | 那也不能说明什么啊 |
[25:17] | Okay, that means something. | 好吧 这下真的说明一些问题了 |
[25:20] | So it’s true? You’re all spies? | 所以这是真的了 你们都是特工 |
[25:23] | Hey! Why wasn’t I asked to be a spy? | 嘿 怎么没人邀请我做特工啊 |
[25:26] | Please, you are so not cut out to be a spy. | 拜托 你不适合做特工 |
[25:29] | Oh, really? | 当真 |
[25:30] | Remember the time I managed to sneak into the girls’ locker room? | 还记得那次我试着躲进女生的更衣室吗 |
[25:33] | Yes, everyone remembers. You were caught immediately. | 大家都记得 你立刻就被抓住了 |
[25:37] | Look, if mom and dad check in, | 听着 如果爸妈回来了 |
[25:40] | tell them that I’m being held against my will in the a/v storage room. | 告诉他们我被强行关进影音俱乐部的器材室里了 |
[25:43] | I’m going to try to make it out alive, | 我会尽量努力逃出去 |
[25:45] | but if I don’t, I’m going to be really late for curfew. | 但是如果我逃不出去的话 晚上到点没回家可不能怨我 |
[25:48] | Sure, I’ll let them know. | 没问题 我会告诉他们的 |
[25:50] | I just hope I’m cut out to deliver a message. | 我就适合当个传话筒 |
[25:58] | Come on, Jason. | 来吧 杰森 |
[25:59] | This is a nice quiet place where we can… talk. | 这是个可供我们安静聊天的 地方 |
[26:03] | Marisa! | 玛丽莎 |
[26:04] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起啊 |
[26:07] | Ocupado! | 被人先占了 |
[26:08] | No, no, no! No, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[26:11] | Don’t go. | 别走啊 |
[26:14] | Just a hunch, she doesn’t do very well in school, does she? | 直觉而已 她学习不怎么好 对吧 |
[26:47] | Not the face! Not the face! | 别打脸 别打脸 |
[26:53] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了吧 |
[26:55] | Not cut out to be a spy, huh? Thank you. | 做间谍不太合格吧 谢了 |
[27:01] | I believe I just saved your butt… | 我觉得我刚才是用我的屁股 |
[27:03] | With my butt. | 救了你的屁股 |
[27:07] | Oh, by the way, genius? The door was unlocked. | 多说一句 天才小子 门没锁 |
[27:10] | No, it wasn’t. | 不可能 |
[27:11] | I was pulling, pulling– oh, fudge. | 我之前推啊 推啊 哎 蒙谁呢 |
[27:21] | Hey, uh, how about you let me go and we grab a bite to eat? | 嘿 要不你放我出去 咱俩去找点吃的怎么样 |
[27:24] | You like Sushi? | 你喜欢吃寿司吗 |
[27:27] | Nice try, but I don’t date bad boys. | 想得美 我不和坏男孩约会 |
[27:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[27:34] | So, I’m, uh, I’m assuming you’re going to let me live? | 你会让我活着出去吗 |
[27:38] | Fingers crossed. | 但愿如此吧 |
[27:46] | Oh, I am so proud. | 你真让我骄傲 |
[27:49] | You completed your first mission. | 你完成了你的第一次任务 |
[27:51] | You know me, I never give up. | 你了解我的 从来不会放弃嘛 |
[27:53] | I never doubted you for a second. | 我从来就没怀疑过 |
[27:55] | My little girl kicked butt tonight! | 我的小女儿今晚表现很惊艳啊 |
[27:59] | The whole world owes you a debt of gratitude. | 整个世界都欠你一个人情债 |
[28:02] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[28:05] | Aren’t we forgetting somebody… Again? | 我们是不是又把某个人忘了 |
[28:08] | You know what, he’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[28:11] | If it weren’t for you, I would have never completed that mission. | 如果没有你 我也不可能完成这项任务 |
[28:14] | Ernie, you are the real hero. | 厄尼 你是个真英雄 |
[28:16] | You know, I totally underestimated you, son. | 我之前真是低估你了 儿子 |
[28:18] | We should’ve recruited you to be a spy and not K.C. | 我们应该培养你做间谍而不是KC |
[28:22] | You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that– | 你不知道能听到你这么说我有多 |
[28:29] | oh, don’t worry, he’ll wake up | 别担心 |
[28:32] | totally refreshed in the morning and he won’t remember | 他明早就会清醒过来 |
[28:34] | anything that’s happened in the last six hours. | 完全忘掉过去六小时内发生的一切事情 |
[28:36] | See, baby, I told you everything was going to be okay. | 看吧 宝贝 我就说一切都会好起来的 |
[28:41] | Yes, you did. My big strong spy daddy. | 没错 你是这么说的 我伟大又强壮的卧底老爸 |
[28:47] | You know I am. | 你最了解我了 |
[29:08] | There is a code of honor that all spies must follow. | 所有间谍 都必须遵守一套荣誉守则 |
[29:13] | Prepare for anything. | 准备好应对任何状况 |
[29:15] | Never give up the mission. | 任务不完成决不罢休 |
[29:18] | And no matter what… | 不管发生什么 |
[29:23] | Don’t let texting blow your cover. | 别为了发短信而暴露了你的身份 |
[29:28] | Zendaya is back as K.C. Undercover. | 赞达亚回归 出演《少女卧底》 |
[29:30] | Premieres Sunday, January 18th at 8:30 on Disney Channel. | 一月十八日星期天晚八点半 迪士尼频道首播 |