时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Hey! What are you doing in here? Who are you? | 喂 你在这里干什么 你是谁 |
[00:32] | I am Dr. … Thomas Chen. | 我是 托马斯·陈医生 |
[00:39] | Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[00:56] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[01:01] | Okay, not to be all up in your business or anything, | 好了 我不想吐槽你们的办事手法 |
[01:03] | but if you knew you were gonna interrogate me, | 不过既然你知道接下来要审问我 |
[01:05] | why exactly did you bother with the whole gag thing? | 那你干嘛还要用抹布堵我的嘴呢 |
[01:09] | For the last time, who are you? | 最后问一次 你到底是谁 |
[01:12] | I’ll never talk! | 我不会说的 |
[01:15] | My name is K.C. Cooper and I’m a 16-year-old government spy. | 我叫KC·库珀 今年十六岁 是个政府特工 |
[01:18] | My mission was to make copies of your agent’s medical records | 我的任务是来复制你们的特工医疗记录 |
[01:20] | and my parents, Craig and Kira Cooper, they’re kind of also spies | 我的父母是克雷格·库珀和吉拉·库珀 他们也是特工 |
[01:22] | and we live on 35 Millby Lane in Arlington, Virginia | 还有 我们住在弗吉尼亚州 阿灵顿磨坊巷三十五号 |
[01:25] | where there’s a spare key hidden under the fake rock in the front yard. | 我们家前院的假山下面有把备用钥匙 |
[01:29] | Anything else you wanna tell ’em, big mouth? | 你还打算跟他们说什么 大嘴巴 |
[01:31] | Yeah, you left off the fact that I got a little fungus on my left pinky toe. | 就差没说我的左脚小脚趾上长了点真菌了 |
[01:36] | A little fungus? Hmm, okay. | 一点真菌 好吧 |
[02:02] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 行了吧 |
[02:03] | I’m not good at keeping secrets. | 我就是不擅长保守秘密嘛 |
[02:06] | Which, kind of reminds me… | 对了 这倒是让我想起来 |
[02:09] | When I was nine years old I kind of stole all of Ernie’s Halloween candy | 我九岁的时候 把厄尼的万圣节糖果全都偷了 |
[02:12] | and blamed it on the babysitter. She was a really nice lady, and because of me | 然后说是保姆偷的 她真的是个很好的人 可因为我 |
[02:14] | she kind of never worked again, so I’m tryin… | 她好像再也找不到工作了 所以我就 |
[02:19] | ♪ Oh, when danger comes for you ♪ | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:22] | ♪ you know I’ll stand beside ya ♪ | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:25] | ♪ ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool ♪ | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:28] | ♪ I’ll always find a way ♪ | 一定能找到出路 |
[02:30] | ♪ a way out of the fire ♪ | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:34] | ♪ but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody ♪ | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:37] | ♪ I’m not perfect, so many things I ♪ | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:41] | ♪ wanna tell you, but I… ♪ | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:45] | ♪ I keep it undercover ♪ | 深藏不露 |
[02:47] | ♪ livin’ my life on red alert ♪ | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:49] | ♪ doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work ♪ | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:51] | ♪ know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless ♪ | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:53] | ♪ but I always got your back ♪ | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:55] | ♪ nobody can do it like I can ♪ | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:58] | ♪ I gotta find out who I am ♪ | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[03:00] | ♪ ain’t gotta worry about me ♪ | 无需为我担忧 |
[03:02] | ♪ it’s all part of the plan ♪ | 一切按计划进行 |
[03:04] | ♪ I keep it undercover ♪ | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:06] | ♪ I keep it undercover ♪ | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:12] | No one gets out of that bunker alive. | 不能让他们活着从地堡里出来 |
[03:14] | “Cheeselover12”, cover the left lane. | “奶酪控十二号” 掩护住左边的小巷 |
[03:16] | We need someone on that back exit. | 有人得到后门那里去 |
[03:18] | That’s you, “hotdogsfordays”. | 说你呢 “热狗吃了好多天” |
[03:20] | On my signal, we go. | 听我发令再行动 |
[03:23] | In 3, 2… | 倒数三 二 |
[03:25] | Ooh, my toasty strudel’s done! | 噢 我的烤馅饼出炉了 |
[03:27] | Later, haters. | 回见了 傻瓜们 |
[03:36] | Guys, it is not my fault I can’t keep a secret. | 不能保守秘密并不是我的错 |
[03:39] | If you guys were gonna recruit me to be a spy, | 你们既然早就想招我当特工 |
[03:41] | you probably shouldn’t have taught me to be so honest. | 当初就不该把我教得这么诚实 |
[03:45] | Good parenting. Bad… spy-enting. | 教孩子不错 训练特工就听差劲 |
[03:50] | You’re all spies?! | 你们全都是特工 |
[03:53] | Good going, blabbermouth. | 嘴巴真够大的 |
[03:55] | Why don’t you just tattoo the word “spy” across your forehead? | 你还不如直接在你脑门儿上纹上“特工”两个字呢 |
[03:58] | Just to clarify, what I’m hearing is I’m allowed to get a tattoo? | 确认一下 你的意思是我可以去纹身吗 |
[04:02] | No. And, before you even ask, nothin’ besides your ears is ever gettin’ pierced. | 当然不是 你不用问了 别想在耳朵以外的地方打洞 |
[04:11] | Son, there’s something I have to tell you. | 儿子 有些事儿得告诉你 |
[04:14] | You’re not really allergic to shellfish, | 其实你对甲壳类生物不过敏 |
[04:16] | I just like to eat all your shrimp. | 只是我总把你那份虾也给吃了 |
[04:18] | And by the time you wake up, you won’t remember any of this. | 等你醒过来的时候就什么都不记得了 |
[04:20] | – I don’t understand. – That’s the idea. | -我不明白啊 -就是要你搞不懂 |
[04:25] | God, seriously, keeping this secret is killing me. | 天啊 说真的 保守这个秘密真是快把我逼疯了 |
[04:27] | Why can’t we just recruit Ernie to be a spy? | 咱们为什么不能招募厄尼做特工呢 |
[04:32] | Yeah, Ernie? Oh, honey. | 哈哈 厄尼吗 宝贝 |
[04:35] | I love him but he doesn’t have what it takes to be a spy. | 我爱他 但他不是当特工的料啊 |
[04:39] | Shoot, he doesn’t even have what it takes to make a toasty strudel. | 你看 他连烤馅饼都不够格 |
[04:46] | No, but… | 嗯 不过 |
[04:50] | He is a computer genius. | 他是个电脑天才 |
[04:53] | I mean, he’s beaten every game he’s ever played, | 凡是他玩过的游戏 他全都能通关 |
[04:56] | and let’s not forget, he’s got an A++ in C++. | 你们别忘了 他的C++编程这门课可是拿了A++的哟 |
[05:04] | It’s a programming joke. | 这是个编程笑话啦 |
[05:07] | If Ernie was awake, he’d be laughing. | 要是厄尼醒着 他肯定会大笑的 |
[05:10] | Honey, listen. We know how smart he is with that stuff, | 亲爱的 听着 我们当然知道他在那方面有多聪明 |
[05:13] | but The Organization is never, ever, ever gonna allow another teenager. | 但是组织是绝对不会再让青少年加入了 |
[05:17] | You’re totally right. Unless you’re totally wrong. | 你说得没错 但要是你大错特错了呢 |
[05:20] | We could remind The Organization that the average American family has 2.2 kids. | 我们可以提醒组织 在美国平均每个家庭都有二点二个孩子 |
[05:26] | I mean, we’d be so much more believable with Ernie working with us. | 如果厄尼能和我们一起工作的话 那我们就会更值得信任啊 |
[05:30] | Plus, who can we trust more? | 再说了 我们还能相信谁 |
[05:32] | He’s family. | 他是我们的家人 |
[05:35] | Well… I mean, we wouldn’t have to knock him out every 20 minutes. | 这么说 我们倒也不必每二十分钟就把他弄晕一次 |
[05:41] | I guess it’s worth a try. | 也许值得一试 |
[05:43] | He is our boy. | 他是我们家的孩子 |
[05:44] | And that means he deserves our love and respect. | 他应该得到我们的爱与尊重 |
[05:49] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[05:51] | Come on, boy. | 孩子 来吧 |
[05:58] | Yeah, love and respect. | 嗯 爱与尊重 |
[06:01] | Love and respect. | 爱与尊重 |
[06:06] | KC K.C… | |
[06:08] | Guess who is joining the school newspaper? Me. | 猜猜谁要加入校报了 是我啊 |
[06:12] | You’re writing? I am so proud of you. | 你要写文章了 我真为你骄傲 |
[06:23] | What exactly are you gonna be writing about? | 你要写什么类型的文章 |
[06:24] | Like, hard-hitting investigative reports | 像是那种 很有深度的调查报告吗 |
[06:28] | or gut-wrenching op-ed pieces about economic disparity and social cliques? | 还是关于经济差异和社会团体的揪心专栏呢 |
[06:33] | I’m doing the gossip column. | 我负责的是八卦专栏 |
[06:35] | That makes more sense. | 这样还比较合理 |
[06:37] | Oh, but don’t tell anyone. I gotta keep it on the down low | 噢 不过别跟其他人说哦 要想找到八卦 |
[06:41] | if I’m gonna be getting the lowdown. | 我就得低调行动 |
[06:44] | Are you sure you can handle keeping that big of a secret? | 你确定你能好好保守这么大的秘密吗 |
[06:47] | ‘Cause, I mean, that can be a lot of pressure, | 因为 我是说 这压力可不小啊 |
[06:49] | I mean, it just eats you up inside, it just destroys you. | 它能蚕食你的内心 然后毁灭你 |
[06:53] | For some people. | 对某些人来说啊 |
[06:55] | I’ve got it all figured out, okay? | 我已经想好该怎么做了 |
[06:57] | I’m calling my column “Just Sayin'” | 我的专栏就叫”说说而已” |
[06:59] | but, when it comes to my name, I’m just not sayin’. | 可是要问我的名字呢 我就什么也不说 |
[07:03] | By the way, which fake name do you prefer? | 顺便问一下 你觉得哪一个笔名比较好 |
[07:06] | Sue Denym or Anne Onymous? | 苏·不认罪还是安妮·无名氏 |
[07:10] | How long did it take you to come up with those? | 你为了想这些名字花了多长时间 |
[07:11] | About a day and a half. | 大概一天半吧 |
[07:13] | Well, let’s hope it’s not a daily column. | 那就希望这不是个每日专栏喽 |
[07:16] | Just sayin’. | 说说而已 |
[07:23] | Good news, honey. | 亲爱的 有好消息 |
[07:25] | The organization loved your two spy kids in a family idea. | 组织挺喜欢你说的那个一家俩特工孩子的主意 |
[07:27] | Really? So Ernie can come with us on the next mission. | 真的吗 那厄尼就可以参加我们的下一个任务了吧 |
[07:32] | Nope. But this can. | 他不行 但是这个可以 |
[07:35] | Dang, they recruited a cardboard box over Ernie? | 该死 他们宁愿要个纸箱来做特工也不选厄尼吗 |
[07:51] | Hello, I’m J.U.D.Y. | 你好 我是朱蒂 |
[07:52] | I’ll be posing as the adorable little sister that everyone wished they had. | 我会假扮成一个人见人爱的小妹妹 |
[07:56] | But in reality, I’m here to assist you on missions. | 不过事实上 我是来协助你们执行任务的 |
[07:59] | I can calculate the risk of any dangerous scenario. | 我可以计算出任何高危方案的风险程度 |
[08:02] | I speak 47 languages, and in a pinch, | 我能说四十七种语言 而且在紧急关头 |
[08:05] | I can be used as a floatation device. | 我还可以当作漂浮装置 |
[08:09] | What an adorable little robot. | 真是个可爱的小机器人啊 |
[08:14] | R2D2 is a robot, honey, I’m a J.U.D.Y. | R2D2才是机器人 亲爱的 我是朱蒂 |
[08:18] | Junior Undercover Digital Youth. | 少年型卧底电子小童 |
[08:21] | And do yourself a favor, don’t get all up in my grill again. | 算是帮帮你自己吧 没事儿可别惹我 |
[08:27] | She told you. | 她跟你说了啊 |
[08:30] | I mean, this is a new operating system, we’re just working out some bugs. | 这是个新的操控系统 还有些小问题需要解决 |
[08:34] | Speaking of bugs, do you guys ever vacuum around here? | 说到问题 你们最近吸过尘吗 |
[08:38] | Man, this place is a dump. | 天啊 这地方跟垃圾场没两样 |
[08:42] | I’m kidding, people! | 我在开玩笑呢 伙计们 |
[08:44] | I’m disarming you with my humorous jokes in an attempt to make myself likable. | 为了让你们觉得我很可爱 我在用笑话消除你们的防备心呢 |
[08:49] | But seriously, vacuum. | 不过说真的 要吸尘啊 |
[08:52] | Well, she’s a total delight. | 她还真是个可人儿呢 |
[08:57] | So, uh, what’s the plan? I’m pretty sure Ernie’s gonna notice | 那么 你们有什么计划 厄尼肯定会注意到这位 |
[09:00] | Mouth Almighty, Tongue Everlasting. | 口才出众 巧舌如簧的小家伙吧 |
[09:04] | The organization agrees with you. | 组织同意你的意见 |
[09:06] | That’s why they’re lettin’ us tell him. We’ll do it tonight at dinner. | 所以他们批准我们告诉厄尼 今晚吃饭的时候就跟他说 |
[09:09] | And, by the way, we’re having shrimp, so let’s keep that other thing secret. | 顺便说一句 我们今晚吃虾 所以另一个秘密还是不要说 |
[09:15] | Well, it’s not the same as working with him, | 虽然这和跟他一起工作有点不同 |
[09:17] | but, I mean, I guess it’s one less secret to keep. | 但我想 至少我身上能少一个秘密了 |
[09:22] | I’d say this calls for, uh, some high fives? | 能击个掌吗 |
[09:24] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[09:29] | I should’ve seen that coming. | 我早该料到这个结果 |
[09:38] | So everybody in the family is a spy? | 就是说 咱家人个个都是特工 |
[09:40] | And I have a sister who’s incapable of human emotion? | 我还有一个没有人情味儿的妹妹 |
[09:43] | And on top of that, I got a J.U.D.Y., too? | 然后现在还有个朱蒂 |
[09:48] | I’m a J.U.D.Y. 3.0. The J.U.D.Y 2 was a hot mess. | 我是个朱蒂3.0 朱蒂2.0简直一塌糊涂 |
[09:53] | Look, Ernie, I just went through this. | 听着 厄尼 我也才刚经历了这些事 |
[09:55] | And it’s totally okay to feel betrayed and confused. | 有被背叛和混乱的感觉都是正常的 |
[09:59] | Is it okay to feel… | 那如果我觉得 |
[10:01] | Awesome?! | 棒极了呢 |
[10:03] | I thought something was going on.But you guys kept denying it. | 我就知道你们在偷偷做些什么 可你们一直否认 |
[10:07] | I was starting to think I was unstable and weird. | 我都开始怀疑是不是自己有点不正常了 |
[10:10] | Well, you are. At least now you know the truth. | 你确实是啊 不过至少你现在知道真相了 |
[10:14] | Okay, so, when’s our first mission? Do I get gadgets? | 好了 那我们的第一个任务是什么 我有什么装备吗 |
[10:17] | And, most important, what’s my code name? | 还有最重要的是 我的代号是什么 |
[10:20] | – Agent Sidelines. – Agent Sidelines. | -边线特工 -边线特工 |
[10:23] | Lovin’ it. | 爱死它了 |
[10:25] | Just one question, why “Sidelines”? | 只是想问一下 为啥叫”边线” |
[10:28] | Because that’s where you sit. On the sidelines. | 因为你就是得坐在边线上 |
[10:32] | Listen, son. We love you. | 听着 儿子 我们爱你 |
[10:36] | But spy work is dangerous. | 可是特工的工作很危险 |
[10:37] | And it’s not for everyone, sweetie. | 并不是每个人都适合做特工 甜心 |
[10:43] | Look, I’m really sorry, bro. | 听着 弟弟 我很抱歉 |
[10:46] | You should be. It’s all your fault. | 你应该抱歉 全都是你的错 |
[10:48] | Me? What did I do? | 我的错 我干什么了 |
[10:49] | You always have to be so great at everything that | 你做每一件事都那么出色 |
[10:51] | you make me look like a loser by comparison. | 跟你一比我简直就是个废物 |
[10:55] | Eddie, I know I just met you, but can I just say, | 厄尼 我知道我才刚认识你 但我想说 |
[10:57] | I know you’re totally capable. | 我知道你是很有能力的 |
[11:00] | – Thanks, J.U.D.Y. – Of lookin’ like a loser all on your own. | -谢谢你 朱蒂 -有能力让自己看起来像个废物 |
[11:05] | All right, I’m just gonna say it. | 好了 我实在忍不住了 |
[11:07] | Does little mama have an off switch? | 有什么方法能关掉这个小家伙吗 |
[11:14] | I am such a failure. | 我真是个失败者 |
[11:16] | It’s not my fault I’m good at things, stop blaming me! | 我做事做得好不是我的错 别再怪我了 |
[11:21] | I’m-I’m sorry. I-I got into a fight with my brother, so… | 对不起 我跟我弟弟吵架了 所以 |
[11:24] | Well, focus in. This is a Marisa moment. | 那就集中注意力啊 现在是玛丽莎专属时间 |
[11:27] | Good. ‘Cause I can use a break from K.C. Moments. | 太好了 这样我就可以从KC专属时间缓过神来了 |
[11:31] | All right, what’s up? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[11:32] | Getting gossip is so hard. | 收集八卦真是太难了 |
[11:34] | I was in the girls’ room, primping in the mirror for half an hour | 我在女厕所 对着镜子打扮了足足半个小时 |
[11:36] | and the only secret that I learned | 还只打听到一个秘密 |
[11:38] | is that Mindy Burger doesn’t wash her hands when she’s done with her business. | 那就是明迪·伯格上完厕所不洗手 |
[11:42] | Oh. I wish I would have known that before I split that cupcake with her. | 真希望你能在我跟她分蛋糕之前告诉我这个消息 |
[11:51] | You know what? I am going to help you, okay? | 你猜怎么着 我会帮你的 好吗 |
[11:54] | If you’re in the stall and you wanna hear secrets, | 当你在小摊前面想偷听点什么秘密的时候 |
[11:57] | just try lifting your legs up so no one knows you’re there. | 试着抬起腿 这样就没人会知道你在那里了 |
[11:59] | Ooh, good tip. | 噢 好主意 |
[12:00] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[12:00] | And, uh, here’s another little somethin’ somethin’. | 还有一些点子呢 |
[12:03] | Just get yourself a parabolic listening device | 去买个窃听器 |
[12:04] | so you can eavesdrop from a distance. | 这样你就能远距离窃听别人的谈话了 |
[12:06] | That is another great idea, K.C., you’re like an amazing spy. | 又一个好主意 KC 你就像是个出色的特工 |
[12:11] | What? Me? | 啥 我啊 |
[12:14] | Girl! | 亲 |
[12:16] | I don’t know the first thing about spying, this is just | 我对特工工作一窍不通 而且 |
[12:19] | generic ideas that anyone would know from watching T.V. | 这部都是些大家看看电视就能想到的普通点子么 |
[12:23] | Spy! Me, a spy! | 我是特工 怎么可能嘛 |
[12:26] | That’s good. | 真好笑 |
[12:34] | Hmm. Pie looks good. Do you have to be a spy to eat this? | 这派看起来不错 是不是只有特工才可以吃啊 |
[12:38] | Because I know I’m not good enough to eat spy pie. | 因为我知道我没资格吃特工专属派 |
[12:42] | All right. Ernie, I get it. You wanna be a spy. | 厄尼 我明白你的意思 你想做特工 |
[12:44] | Okay? And I really think that you deserve to be. | 而且我真心觉得你有资格成为特工 |
[12:48] | I have an idea that might convince mom and dad. | 我有一个主意 或许可以说服爸妈 |
[12:52] | A pen? Is it a spy pen? Because I know I’m… | 一支笔 这是特工专用笔吗 我知道我 |
[12:54] | Okay, Ernie? Shh… | 行了 厄尼 嘘 |
[13:01] | And yes, it is a spy pen. | 正如你所说 这是支间谍专用笔 |
[13:03] | It disables listening devices within a five mile range, | 它能干扰五英里范围内的窃听器 |
[13:05] | in case someone is bugging us. | 以防有人在窃听我们的对话 |
[13:07] | Like that J.U.D.Y. Bot? I know she’s been buggin’ me. | 比如那个朱蒂机器人 我知道她一直在偷听我 |
[13:09] | Well now you know what it’s like to have an annoying younger sibling. | 现在你知道有个超烦人的弟弟是什么感觉了吧 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 不说了 |
[13:16] | Here’s how it works. It only lasts for 15 seconds at a time. | 它是这样使用的 一次只能持续持续秒 |
[13:21] | As long as it’s beeping, no one can hear us, | 只要它在“哔哔”叫 别人就听不到咱们的谈话 |
[13:23] | so, no beep-y, no talk-y. Okay? | 所以 没有“哔哔”声就不许说话 懂了吗 |
[13:28] | Now, I just intercepted a message about | 我刚拦截了一个有关重要任务的消息 |
[13:30] | an important mission that our parents do not know about yet, so… | 现在爸妈还不知道 所以 |
[13:36] | Go on, there’s a secret mission? | 继续说啊 有个秘密任务对吗 |
[13:42] | Once again, | 再说一遍 |
[13:44] | no beep-y, no talk-y. | 没有“哔哔”声就不许说话 |
[13:47] | Now, our parents do not know about the mission yet, | 爸妈对此次任务并不知情 |
[13:50] | so we’re gonna go do it, and prove to them that y… | 所以我们要去执行任务 向他们证明你 |
[13:52] | That I could be a spy. I get it, I get it. | 我可以做一名特工 我懂了 我懂了 |
[13:59] | No beep-y, no talk-y. | 没有“哔哔”声就不许说话 |
[14:04] | Now, it’s a fairly simple mission, so it’ll give you an opportunity to show your stuff… | 这个任务很简单 你要把握机会 展示你的能力 |
[14:12] | – Don’t worry, I understand the pen now. – Finally. | -别担心 我知道这支笔的使用方法 -终于知道啦 |
[14:15] | Unless it’s beeping, I don’t mention the mission or the secret spy stuff. | 它没在“哔哔”叫 我就不能提任务或者秘密特工这类事嘛 |
[14:46] | Ernie, great job hacking into | 厄尼 干得不错哦 |
[14:48] | the security system and getting us in here undetected. | 你黑掉了安全系统 让我们偷溜进来 还没被发现 |
[14:50] | Easy peasy, Mac’n’cheese-y. | 小菜一碟嘛 |
[14:53] | I just disabled the museum’s firewalls and downloaded the schematics. | 我刚关掉了博物馆的防火墙 还下载了馆内地图 |
[14:57] | Wow. I am good at this. | 哇 我还挺擅长做这种事的 |
[15:00] | Told you you would be. | 早和你说了吧 |
[15:01] | Heads up, you’ve got incoming. | 当心 有游客到你这儿来了 |
[15:12] | Beat it, kid, or I’ll go prehistoric on your little butt. | 走开 小屁孩 不然我就打烂你的小屁屁 |
[15:31] | Talk about a blast from the past. | 他一定憋了很久 |
[15:34] | Now I know what killed the dinosaurs. | 我现在知道恐龙是怎么死的了 |
[15:38] | I have a visual on the target. He’s just entered the museum. | 我发现目标了 他刚走进博物馆 |
[15:41] | Wait for my go, repeat: Wait for my go. | 等我说“走”再行动 重复一遍 等我说“走”再行动 |
[15:51] | You’re parked in a loading zone. Move the van or I’ll have you towed. | 你停在了装卸区 把车开走 不然我就把车拖走 |
[15:54] | Um, when you say, “move the van,” you mean… | 额 你说“把车开走”的意思是 |
[15:57] | I mean move it now. | 现在就把车开走 |
[15:58] | Move it now? | 现在就走 |
[15:59] | Not until I say so! | 我没说之前都不许动 |
[16:00] | Excuse me! | 你再说一遍 |
[16:02] | Uh, nothing, officer, sir. | 没啥 警官大人 |
[16:10] | J.U.D.Y. | 朱蒂 |
[16:12] | I recognize that guy over there from the mission profile. | 我在任务文档里看到过这男的 |
[16:16] | It’s the target, we gotta move in. | 他就是目标 我们得靠近他 |
[16:18] | Stick to the protocol. We’re not supposed to move without Ernie’s signal. | 要严格按计划执行 厄尼没下指示以前我们都不能动 |
[16:28] | Is that enough of a signal for you? | 这指示够明显了吧 |
[16:31] | That was a close one. | 真险啊 |
[16:33] | Agent sidelines! Whatever you do, do not take your foot off the… | 边线特工 无论你做什么 脚千万不要松开 |
[16:45] | …brake. | 刹车 |
[16:50] | And now I’m starting to see why no one else wanted Ernie to be a spy. | 我开始明白他们为什么不让厄尼当特工了 |
[17:02] | You didn’t tell us there was a mission, you stole a van, | 你居然没把这个任务告诉我们 还偷了辆面包车 |
[17:05] | and you put Ernie in danger? | 还把厄尼置于险境 |
[17:07] | Yup, I think that about covers it. | 你说得对 我觉得差不多就是这样 |
[17:11] | No, you left out the part where you didn’t complete your mission. | 不 还没算上你们没有完成任务呢 |
[17:14] | I hope you realize that that dinosaur | 我希望你能明白 |
[17:16] | is coming out of your paycheck. | 恐龙骨架的损失得由你来赔 |
[17:19] | Look, I was just trying to prove that Ernie could be a valuable member of this team. | 听着 我只是想证明厄尼可以成为我们团队中重要的一员 |
[17:23] | What team? The demolition team? | 什么团队 拆迁小队吗 |
[17:27] | Do you have any idea what the organization would do if they ever found out? | 你知道组织发现这件事以后会有什么后果吗 |
[17:31] | You guys aren’t gonna tell them, are you? | 你们不会告诉他们吧 |
[17:32] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[17:34] | I may be a spy, but you’re still my baby. | 虽然我是个特工 但你依然是我的小心肝啊 |
[17:37] | And I’ll always protect you. | 我会一直保护你的 |
[17:39] | Yeah, don’t worry. There’s no way they’ll ever find out. | 是啊 别担心 他们不会发现的 |
[17:44] | K.C. Cooper, you are hereby summoned to appear tomorrow evening | KC·库珀 明晚将对你在博物馆任务中的表现 |
[17:48] | in order to determine your fate following the events of the museum mission. | 进行裁决 请准时出现 特此通知 |
[17:56] | Okay… I didn’t tell them, you guys didn’t tell them, | 好吧 我没告诉他们 你们也没告诉他们 |
[18:00] | I’m assuming Ernie the dinosaur slayer over here didn’t tell them, | 估计我身边这位恐龙杀手厄尼也没告诉他们 |
[18:05] | so how did they find out? | 那他们是怎么知道的 |
[18:07] | They are spies. They have ways of finding these things out. | 他们是特工啊 找出真相的方法可多着呢 |
[18:13] | Plus I sent them an e-mail telling them everything you did wrong. | 再说 我写了封电邮把你犯的错误都告诉他们了 |
[18:19] | What kind of sister are you? | 你算哪门子的妹妹啊 |
[18:22] | The fake kind. I told you, I’m not here to win your affection. | 我只是个冒牌货 早说了我来这儿并不是为了让你喜欢我 |
[18:25] | If you want something that’ll love and obey you, find a husband. | 如果你想要个爱你又顺从于你的人 找个男人嫁了吧 |
[18:32] | Hey, Kace. Got a sec? | 嘿 小K 有空吗 |
[18:38] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:40] | Because of me, you’re gonna get kicked out of the organization. | 因为我 你就要被组织开除了 |
[18:43] | Look, Ernie, I love being a spy, | 听着 厄尼 我喜欢做特工 |
[18:46] | but I am not sorry about what I did. | 但我并不会因为帮助你而感到后悔 |
[18:49] | I really believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[18:51] | And, sure, you don’t know martial arts, and you might be socially awkward, | 没错 你不精通武术 或许还不太善于社交 |
[18:55] | and you’re definitely not street smart and… | 生活上也算不上精明 而且 |
[18:56] | Could ya do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[18:58] | Stop singin’ my praises. My ego can’t take it. | 别再赞美哥了 哥脸皮还没这么厚 |
[19:03] | But listen. There is nobody better with computers. | 但听着 你可是天下电脑第一人 |
[19:07] | And I know that there is a spot for you on this team. | 我确信团队里还有适合你的位置 |
[19:10] | But now you may not even be on the team. | 但你以后可能就不在团队里了 |
[19:13] | All because you stuck your neck out for me. | 事情会变成这样 都只因你为我铤而走险 |
[19:17] | We’re family. That’s what sisters do. | 我们是一家人 这是姐姐该做的事 |
[19:27] | Next witness, J.U.D.Y. | 下一位目击证人 朱蒂 |
[19:29] | Please tell us exactly what happened at the museum. | 请如实讲述博物馆中事情的发生经过 |
[19:32] | I’d be happy to. | 我非常乐意 |
[19:34] | We were undercover waiting for the enemy operative when… | 我们在暗中等待敌方特工时 |
[19:42] | J.U.D.Y.? Go on. | 朱蒂 继续说呀 |
[19:46] | We were undercover waiting for the enemy operative when… | 我们在暗中等待敌方特工时 |
[19:52] | Excuse me, one more time? | 抱歉 请你再说一遍 |
[19:54] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[19:57] | We were undercover waiting for the enemy operative when | 我们在暗中等待敌方特工时 |
[20:08] | uh… I believe what we have here is a malfunctioning robot. | 我觉得是机器人出故障了 |
[20:12] | I call for a mistrial and for all charges to be dropped immediately. | 我申请此次审判无效 立即撤诉 |
[20:15] | I agree 1,000 percent! | 我百分之一千赞成 |
[20:17] | I wanna thank everyone so much for coming in… | 感谢各位的到来 |
[20:18] | Not so fast, K.C. | 先别急 KC |
[20:20] | The fact remains that you completely failed the objective. | 这次任务你们彻底失败了 这个事实还是不会改变的 |
[20:23] | The artifact is gone and the enemy agent is in the wind. | 展品被盗 敌方特工不知所踪 |
[20:26] | If by, “in the wind,” you mean, “about to knock on our door,” then you are correct. | 如果“不知所踪”的意思是“准备敲门” 那你就对了 |
[20:32] | Ernie… | 厄尼啊 |
[20:34] | Lying isn’t helping. | 说谎可没用哦 |
[20:38] | Mom, dad, would you mind? | 爸妈 开下门好吗 |
[20:57] | I believe this is what you’re looking for. | 我猜这就是你们要找的东西吧 |
[21:01] | And what’s that expression I’m looking for? | 我在等你们说的那句话呢 |
[21:03] | Oh yeah, “mission accomplished.” | 没错 就是“任务完成” |
[21:07] | Ernie, when did you… how did you? | 厄尼 你什么时候 你怎么 |
[21:09] | A spy never reveals his secrets. | 特工可从来不透露秘密哦 |
[21:11] | That’s a magician, boy, start talking. | 魔术师才不透露秘密 快说说怎么回事 |
[21:14] | I hacked into the city’s closed circuit camera systems, | 我黑进城市闭路摄像头系统 |
[21:17] | saw he was on his way to meet his contact, | 看见他正要去接头 |
[21:19] | and rerouted his car’s GPS system to our house. Newb stuff, really. | 我就把他车里的导航目的地改成了我们家 菜鸟都能做到 |
[21:24] | – That’s my boy. – Oh, excuse me, that’s our boy! | -真是我的好孩子 -不好意思 是咱俩的好孩子才对 |
[21:30] | Well, looks like we’re all done here. | 看来一切都结束了 |
[21:32] | I’ll see you all at the company bowling tournament. | 那就等公司的保龄球大赛再见哦 |
[21:34] | I believe there is one outstanding issue. | 还有件大事儿 |
[21:36] | Please don’t be the broken dinosaur bones, please don’t be the broken dinosaur bones… | 千万别说是破坏恐龙骨架 千万别说是破坏恐龙骨架 |
[21:40] | To welcome agent Ernie Cooper as the newest member of the Cooper family team. | 欢迎厄尼成为库珀家庭特工队的最新成员 |
[21:51] | I told you you had the stuff, bro. | 早就说了你能行的吧 老弟 |
[21:53] | Thanks, Kace. | 谢了 小K |
[21:54] | Well, I think it’s time to take out the trash. | 我想也是时候出去倒垃圾了 |
[21:58] | Okay! | 好的 |
[22:00] | No, no. I got him. You need to actually take out the trash. | 不不 他由我负责 你得去那边倒真的垃圾 |
[22:05] | Oh. Well, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[22:07] | Been askin’ you for three days. | 这事儿和你说了三天了 |
[22:13] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[22:17] | Good work, Ernie. I guess all’s well that ends well. | 干得不错 厄尼 这应该就叫皆大欢喜了吧 |
[22:20] | Wait a minute. All of a sudden you seem totally fine. | 等等 你怎么突然又完全正常了 |
[22:24] | Oh, yeah. I guess it was just a glitch. I’m okay now. | 哦 对 我想刚才只是点小故障 现在没事啦 |
[22:29] | No, I think you were faking it all along to get me out of trouble. | 不 我猜你是为了让我摆脱麻烦 才故意假装的 |
[22:34] | No, I had a malfunction. | 不 我刚刚只是出故障了 |
[22:37] | No, I think you did it to save me because you wanna be | 不 你这么做是为了救我 因为你想成为我们家的一分子 |
[22:40] | a real little sister and a part of this family. | 当一个好妹妹 |
[22:41] | No, I don’t. It was a malfunction. | 才没有呢 只是故障罢了 |
[22:46] | Come on. Bring it in. | 拜托 来啦 |
[22:52] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎来到这个大家庭 |
[23:03] | I can’t believe your family opened up their hearts and home | 真是不敢相信 你们家对这么一个可爱的小女孩敞开心扉 |
[23:05] | to such an adorable little girl. | 还收养了她 |
[23:07] | Where did you say you were from again? Wyoming? | 你刚才说你是从哪儿来的来着 怀俄明州 |
[23:10] | Sure, let’s go with that. | 对 就那儿了 |
[23:14] | So, Marisa, how’s that gossip column going? | 那么 玛丽莎 你的八卦专栏怎么样了 |
[23:16] | Oh, I didn’t tell you? I’m giving it up. | 哦 我没告诉你吗 我不干了 |
[23:19] | Wait, why? I thought you were so into it. | 为啥 我还以为你挺上心呢 |
[23:22] | I was, it’s just nothing really juicy ever happens around here. | 本来是这样没错 可是这边真的没什么有意思的事情发生 |
[23:30] | I mean, how long can I look for interesting things to write about | 就是说 如果根本没什么事情发生 |
[23:34] | when there’s just nothing going on around here? | 我又能坚持找新鲜事多久呢 |
[23:37] | Know what I mean? | 懂我的意思了吗 |
[23:39] | Yeah, no, I totally get it. This place is boring. | 当然 我完全明白你的感受 这地方真的太无聊了 |