时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | K.C., Ernie… | KC 厄尼 |
[00:09] | Got some exciting news. | 有好消息哦 |
[00:11] | They finally made “Y” an official fulltime vowel? | 是不是Y终于正式变成了长元音 |
[00:15] | You got my face tattooed on your back | 还是你把我的脸纹到了你的背上 |
[00:17] | to prove your undying love for me? | 来证明你对我致死不渝的爱 |
[00:21] | There was a mix-up at the hospital, | 肯定是当初医院把孩子弄混了 |
[00:23] | now the traveling circus family wants Ernie back? | 旅行马戏团家族终于发现厄尼是他们家儿子 想把他要回去 |
[00:25] | No. | 才不是呢 |
[00:26] | And we’d never let them take you back. | 我们是绝对不会让他们把你带走的 |
[00:29] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[00:31] | The organization has chosen us to try out some new spy gadgets. | 组织选中我们来试用一些新型卧底装置 |
[00:35] | Awesome. | 真炫 |
[00:38] | Is that the new rapid-fire dart gun? | 这不就是新型速射飞镖枪吗 |
[00:40] | I hear it’s dartastic. | 我听说它飞镖得很呢 |
[00:41] | K.C., careful with that. | KC 小心点 |
[00:44] | What? | 什么 |
[00:45] | How hard can it be to operate a dart gun? | 不就是飞镖枪嘛 该有多难 |
[00:47] | I once fired a surface-to-air missile blindfolded. | 我曾经蒙着眼睛发射过地对空导弹呢 |
[00:53] | Okay, I can see that you did not know about that. | 好吧 看来你压根不知道这事儿啊 |
[01:00] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[01:01] | Is that the organization? | 是组织打来的吗 |
[01:02] | No, it’s my friend needy Mindy. | 不 是我那个爱找人帮忙的朋友闵蒂 |
[01:06] | Hey, Mindy! | 你好呀 闵蒂 |
[01:08] | What do you need? | 这回你又想我帮你做什么呀 |
[01:27] | Mom said not to touch that. | 老妈说过不要碰它 |
[01:29] | No, she said be careful. | 不 她是说要小心 |
[01:30] | Besides, I mean, what could possibly happen? | 再说了 不就拿一下嘛 有什么大不了的 |
[01:34] | My butt! | 我的屁股 |
[01:37] | My beautiful butt! | 我可爱的小屁屁 |
[01:39] | Ernie, I am so sorry. | 厄尼 真是对不起 |
[01:41] | It was an accident. | 我不是故意的 |
[01:42] | I just kind of picked it up like this and then… | 我就这么拿起来然后就 |
[01:46] | Just put it down! | 你就直接放下它嘛 |
[01:51] | Ooh, my bad. | 是我不好 |
[01:52] | My butt. | 我的屁股啊 |
[01:55] | Man, that thing is like a cheek-seeking missile. | 天呢 这玩意就像个屁股追踪弹 |
[02:00] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:04] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:07] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:10] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[02:12] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:15] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:19] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:23] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:27] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:28] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:30] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:33] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:35] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:37] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:39] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:42] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:44] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:46] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:48] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:59] | Come on. Marisa, let’s play some hoops. | 来啊 玛丽莎 一起打篮球吧 |
[03:02] | Please, the only hoops that I’m interested in | 拜托 我唯一感兴趣的铁环 |
[03:04] | are of the earring variety. | 就是各种各样的耳环 |
[03:06] | Besides, if you want to get your heart rate up, | 另外 如果你是想要加快心率 |
[03:08] | just go to a Channing Tatum movie. | 不如看看查宁·塔图姆的电影吧 |
[03:11] | Marisa, basketball settles me, okay? | 玛丽莎 篮球能让我平静下来 |
[03:13] | It gives me confidence. | 篮球给了我自信 |
[03:15] | When you sink that three-pointer… | 每次投进三分球的时候 |
[03:20] | it’s like boom! | “嘣”的一下 |
[03:21] | The whole world makes sense. | 整个世界都变得有意义了 |
[03:23] | Gee, I still don’t get it. | 我还是不太明白 |
[03:26] | It’s like… | 比如说 |
[03:28] | when your hairdresser gives you the perfect balance of | 发型师能将你的发型中的高光和低光 |
[03:30] | highlights and lowlights. | 完美地平衡起来 |
[03:31] | Oh, that is like boom! | 我懂了 这就叫“蹦”的一声 |
[03:38] | This is our court. | 这是咱们的篮球场 |
[03:39] | Larry bird legs. | 大鸟博德一样的腿 |
[03:43] | Yeah? Well, your court is adjourned. | 是吗 你们的球场被我们占了 |
[03:44] | You may approach the bench. | 你能坐下歇歇了 |
[03:50] | I mean it, we came to ball. | 说真的 我们是来打球的 |
[03:53] | Oh, well, then grab some tissues | 好啊 那就拿好纸巾 |
[03:55] | and go bawl somewhere else because we ain’t moving. | 到别的地方嚷嚷去吧 我们是不会离开的 |
[04:04] | See? | 看见没 |
[04:05] | Nothing but net. | 一投就中 |
[04:07] | Nothing but luck. | 运气而已 |
[04:10] | Luck? You know what? | 运气 你知道吗 |
[04:11] | I’ll show you luck. | 我就让你见识一下什么是运气 |
[04:12] | You and me one-on-one, let’s go right now. | 你我一对一 现在就开始 |
[04:19] | Oh, I got to go right now. | 我有事儿得先走了 |
[04:21] | What? | 什么 |
[04:22] | Did your mommy call? | 是你妈咪打来的吗 |
[04:24] | No! | 才不是呢 |
[04:26] | She texted. | 她发的是短信 |
[04:28] | Well, run on home to mom’s. | 好啊 赶紧跑回妈妈的怀抱去吧 |
[04:30] | I bet she has more game than you. | 她肯定比你有更大的本领 |
[04:32] | You talk about my mom’s? You talking about my mom’s! | 你敢说我老妈 你竟然敢说我老妈 |
[04:35] | You know what, no one talks about my mom’s, that’s it! | 没人敢这么说我妈 就这么决定了 |
[04:37] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[04:38] | You and me, Friday, 3 o’clock. | 你和我 周五三点见 |
[04:41] | We’ll see who’s got game. | 那时候就知道谁本领大了 |
[04:42] | Yeah, you heard her. | 没错 听到了吗 |
[04:43] | You guys are nothing but candy wrappers, | 你们就是个糖果包装纸 |
[04:45] | empty cans and dirty napkins! | 空易拉罐子 肮脏的餐巾纸 |
[04:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:50] | I’m trash talking. | 我在说他们坏话呢 |
[04:59] | You poor baby, | 可怜的娃娃 |
[05:02] | I brought you some coco and marshmallows. | 我给你拿了杯可可 还有棉花糖 |
[05:04] | Let me do that for you. | 我帮你拿吧 |
[05:06] | Mom, I can pick up the remote myself. | 老妈 我可以自己拿遥控器 |
[05:08] | I don’t want you lifting a finger | 在你痊愈之前 |
[05:10] | until you’re all healed. | 我什么都不想让你拿 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:17] | If taking care of me makes you feel better, | 如果说照顾我能让你感觉好受点儿 |
[05:19] | would you mind peeling my cheese sticks into strands, | 那你能帮我把奶酪条剥成丝吗 |
[05:22] | the stringier the better. | 越细越好 |
[05:27] | Hey, Mom, I got your text. | 老妈 我收到了你的短信 |
[05:29] | What’s this last minute mission about? | 你说的紧急任务是什么 |
[05:31] | There’s chatter about a possible break-in at the federal reserve, | 有消息说 可能有人入侵了联邦保护区 |
[05:33] | we have to go check it out. | 我们得去检查一下 |
[05:35] | I wish I could go, | 我可真希望我能去啊 |
[05:36] | but crazy fingers over there | 但是那边有几个疯狂的手指头 |
[05:38] | just had to put some extra holes in the seat cushion. | 非得把坐垫弄出几个多余的洞 |
[05:41] | And since Ernie can’t sit in the van. | 因为厄尼不能坐在货车里了 |
[05:43] | K.C., I’ll need you to fill in for him | KC 你得代他指引我 |
[05:45] | and guide me through the tunnel system under the building. | 穿过建筑底下的地道系统 |
[05:47] | Let me give you some pointers. | 我来给你说一些前辈的经验 |
[05:49] | When you’re in the van, you need– | 你在货车的时候 你得 |
[05:50] | Oh, please, how hard can it be? | 得了吧 这该有多难 |
[05:51] | I mean, you do it. | 你都能做到 |
[06:03] | Hey, guys, I’m E-Ernie. | 大家好呀 我是厄厄尼 |
[06:07] | What is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[06:12] | It’s time to bake the biscuits! | 烤饼干的时候到了 |
[06:16] | K.C., are you doing an Ernie impression? | KC 你是在学厄尼说话吗 |
[06:20] | No. | 才没有呢 |
[06:23] | All right, Mom, you got two targets heading your way. | 听好 老妈 有两个目标正在向你靠近 |
[06:26] | In 10 feet, make a right and go down the corridor. | 大概十尺远 向左拐 然后沿着走廊一直走 |
[06:29] | Okay, turning the corner. | 好的 我正在转弯 |
[06:32] | Uh, you got company at 3 o’clock. | 三点钟方向还有个人 |
[06:35] | Not anymore I don’t. | 这下没了吧 |
[06:39] | Oh, man, where did they come from? | 天呢 这些人是从哪儿来的 |
[06:41] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[06:42] | Uh, you got two guys 30 paces behind you. | 你身后离你有三十步远的地方 有两个人 |
[06:44] | All right, which way do I go? Left or right? | 好的 我应该走哪条路 向左还是右 |
[06:46] | Um, let me check. | 让我看看 |
[06:48] | Uh, go straight. | 直走 |
[06:50] | There is no straight, there is a wall. | 不能直走 前边是墙 |
[06:52] | Left or right, K.C.? | 是左还是右 KC |
[06:53] | Uh, wait a minute. | 你等一下 |
[06:54] | I don’t have a minute. | 没时间了 |
[06:55] | What do I do? Left or right? | 我该怎么办 左还是右 |
[06:58] | Left or right? | 左还是右 |
[07:01] | Go left and– no, right– | 向左然后 不 向右 |
[07:03] | No, left, yes, left. | 不 左 没错 往左 |
[07:04] | I’m sure of it. | 我确定是左 |
[07:10] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[07:13] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[07:31] | What happened to Mom? | 咱妈怎么了 |
[07:33] | She looks like my rear end feels. | 她惨得跟我的屁股有得一拼啊 |
[07:36] | Yeah, I accidentally sent her into enemy fire. | 我不小心把她送进敌人的战火区了 |
[07:39] | Why are you so determined to destroy this family? | 你为什么老是想毁掉这个家啊 |
[07:44] | Look, don’t give me a hard time, okay? | 别太为难我了 好不好 |
[07:46] | I messed up. | 我是搞砸了没错 |
[07:48] | Usually when I’m under pressure, | 通常有压力的时候 |
[07:49] | I’m at my best but today I just… | 我的表现最好 可今天我就是 |
[07:52] | I fell apart. | 不在状态 |
[07:53] | Honey, it’s not a big deal. | 宝贝儿 这不算什么大事儿 |
[07:55] | I managed to take cover and I took them down. | 我成功掩护了自己 打倒了敌人 |
[07:57] | But what about the ringing in your ears? | 可你耳朵一直嗡嗡响怎么办 |
[07:59] | I said I managed to take cover and I took them down! | 我是说 我成功掩护了自己 打倒了敌人 |
[08:04] | Mom, please, punish me, okay? | 老妈 拜托了 你惩罚我吧 好吗 |
[08:06] | Just take away my TV. | 把我的电视机没收了吧 |
[08:08] | The one you never watch! | 你从来都不看电视啊 |
[08:09] | Make me read. | 逼我多读书 |
[08:09] | More than you already do. | 你读的还少吗 |
[08:10] | Don’t let me go to a party this weekend. | 这周别让我去参加派对了 |
[08:12] | You don’t go to parties. | 你从来都不去派对啊 |
[08:13] | Well, then make me go to one and have the time of my life! | 那就逼我去 让我终生难忘 |
[08:17] | Mom, you have to punish me. | 妈 你必须惩罚我 |
[08:18] | K.C., get over yourself. | KC 饶了你自己吧 |
[08:21] | This happens to agents all the time. | 当特工总会遭遇一两次这样的事儿 |
[08:22] | You should have seen what happened | 你该看看我和你老爸 |
[08:24] | with your father and me on our honeymoon. | 度蜜月的时候发生了什么事情 |
[08:28] | I mean on a mission where we posed as honeymooners. | 我是说 我们是在任务中假扮度蜜月 |
[08:31] | I’m the one who came up with the idea of him hiding in a barbecue pit. | 那次是我让他躲在烧烤场里 |
[08:35] | How was I supposed to know there was gonna be a luau that same night? | 我怎么可能知道那晚会有烤猪大餐呢 |
[08:39] | Long story short, | 长话短说 |
[08:41] | you forgive and you forget. | 原谅你自己 你就能忘了这件事了 |
[08:43] | I still think I deserve to be punished. | 我还是觉得我应该受到惩罚 |
[08:45] | I’m sending myself to my room with no dinner. | 我决定闭门思过 不吃晚饭了 |
[08:48] | But, K.C.– | 可是 KC |
[08:49] | But nothing, Mother. | 没有什么好可是的 老妈 |
[08:51] | I need to think about what I’ve done. | 我得反思一下 我到底做了些什么 |
[09:02] | Oh, you didn’t have to buy me lunch. | 你不用这么客气给我买午饭的 |
[09:03] | I didn’t. They’re both for me. | 才没有呢 这两份都是我的 |
[09:05] | I just could not decide what to pick. | 我没法决定吃哪个 |
[09:07] | I stood there so long, my baby carrots hit puberty. | 我站那儿太久了 这根小萝卜都快开花了 |
[09:11] | Since when can’t you make a decision? | 你什么时候开始没法做决定了 |
[09:12] | I totally messed up on this mission, | 我彻底搞砸了这次任务 |
[09:14] | I sent my mom into danger. | 我把老妈送到了敌人眼前 |
[09:16] | I mean, she’s fine but it was a really close call. | 虽然她没事儿 但当时真是太悬了 |
[09:18] | – So your mom’s mad at you? – No. | -所以你妈生你的气了 -没有 |
[09:20] | – You got grounded? – No. | -你被关禁闭了 -没有 |
[09:21] | In fact, I asked her to punish me and she wouldn’t. | 事实上 我让她惩罚我 可她不肯 |
[09:23] | You asked her to punish you? | 你让她惩罚你 |
[09:25] | Here’s a hint, honey. | 有这么一说 亲爱的 |
[09:27] | When you do something wrong and you get away with it, | 当你做错了什么事儿 而没被惩罚的时候 |
[09:29] | you quietly high five yourself and then move on. | 你就偷偷开心一下 然后向前看 |
[09:33] | Just ever since that mission, I have lost all my confidence. | 自从任务失败 我变得一点儿都不自信了 |
[09:36] | I can’t make the simplest decisions. | 就连最简单的决定我都做不了 |
[09:38] | I have no swag. | 我一点都不霸气了 |
[09:40] | I’m un-swagged, de-swagged, | 我不霸气 霸气不起来 |
[09:42] | swag-free, minus-swag, | 没霸气 微霸气 |
[09:44] | swag-less, swag-light. | 少霸气 略霸气 |
[09:45] | Man, I can’t even pick my swag deficiency! | 天 我甚至不知道该用什么词来形容我自己了 |
[09:49] | This is great news. | 好消息 |
[09:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:52] | K.C., you’re always, underline that, | KC 你老是 我强调一下 |
[09:54] | always there to help me and now I get to help you. | 你老是帮助我 现在该轮到我帮你了 |
[09:57] | And how exactly are you gonna do that? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[10:00] | How should I know? I’ve never been in this situation before. | 我怎么知道 我从来没有遇到过这种情况 |
[10:02] | I’m flying blind here. | 我都是瞎说的 |
[10:04] | Wait. I know. | 待会 我知道了 |
[10:05] | Where are you when you’re at your best? | 你在什么地方 能发挥出你最好的水平 |
[10:11] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[10:14] | Go, Kace! | 加油 小K |
[10:16] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[10:17] | Okay, do you believe in being quiet? | 你就不能消停会儿吗 |
[10:27] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[10:29] | One messed-up mission and I can’t do anything. | 搞砸了一次任务后 我什么事都做不好了 |
[10:31] | What if, for the rest of my life, | 如果我下半辈子就这样了 该怎么办 |
[10:33] | I’m nothing but an insecure, indecisive puddle of nerves? | 难道除了不靠谱 优柔寡断 我什么都不是吗 |
[10:35] | Then you’ll be exactly like every other teenager. | 这样你就和普通青少年没什么区别了 |
[10:38] | Marisa? Who are you kidding? | 玛丽莎 你在逗谁呢 |
[10:40] | You walk into a party all like… | 你是那种 能径直走进派对 然后说 |
[10:42] | “Hey, I’m Marisa. What’s the haps?” | 嗨 我叫玛丽莎 大家过得怎么样啊 |
[10:44] | “Who’s ready to party?” | 准备好开始派对了吗 |
[10:46] | “That blouse, lo-ove.” | 这件上衣太有爱了 |
[10:48] | “Hey, cutie, I’m not gonna ask myself out | 小可爱 我可不会自己约自己出去 |
[10:50] | so, toot-toot, let’s get on this love train.” | 快来约我一起乘上属于咱的爱情小火车吧 |
[10:53] | True. | 那倒没错 |
[10:57] | That’s me on the outside. | 这只是我的表象而已 |
[10:59] | But on the inside, I’m thinking, | 但内心中我一直在纠结 |
[11:01] | why am I sweating so much? | 为啥我会流这么多汗 |
[11:03] | I’m wearing the wrong thing. | 肯定是穿错衣服了 |
[11:04] | This guy will never like me. | 这个男生肯定不会喜欢我 |
[11:06] | And who says “toot-toot let’s get on the love train”? | 还有 我可没说过“一起乘上属于咱的爱情小火车吧” |
[11:10] | Really, that’s– that’s how you feel inside? | 你真是这样想的吗 |
[11:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:14] | But no one knows that | 但没人知道我是怎么想的 |
[11:15] | because the key to having confidence | 因为获得自信的关键 |
[11:17] | is to fake it till you make it. | 就是在成功之前 先装出成功的样子 |
[11:21] | You’re right. Fake it till you make it. | 你说得对 在成功之前 得先装出成功的样子 |
[11:33] | Man, I can’t even make it when I fake it. | 天啊 我都装得这么像了 还是投不进去 |
[11:41] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[11:42] | I’m hungry! | 我饿了 |
[11:56] | Coming, honey! | 这就来 宝贝 |
[12:03] | Here’s your dinner. | 你的晚餐来啦 |
[12:04] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 老妈 |
[12:08] | Meatloaf. | 肉卷 |
[12:12] | Meatloaf. | 原来是肉卷 |
[12:13] | What’s wrong with meatloaf? | 肉卷有什么不好吗 |
[12:15] | Nothing. I really appreciate it. | 没啥 真心谢谢您 |
[12:19] | But I was kind of in the mood for… | 可我现在只想吃 |
[12:23] | turkey tetrazzini. | 脆皮火鸡 |
[12:25] | But I didn’t make turkey tetrazzini. | 可我没做脆皮火鸡啊 |
[12:29] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[12:31] | Could ya? | 那能麻烦您给我做一份吗 |
[12:33] | All right! | 就这样了 |
[12:34] | Enough is enough. | 真是够了 |
[12:36] | It’s time for some physical therapy. | 是时候用些生理疗法了 |
[12:38] | You need to get off your gluteus maximus. | 你得放下你的臀部 |
[12:40] | But, but… | 可 可是 |
[12:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:42] | Your butt butt. | 就是你的小屁屁 |
[12:49] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 真是太抱歉了 |
[12:51] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[12:53] | maybe I could whip up a little turkey tetrazzini. | 我马上就给你做点脆皮火鸡 |
[12:56] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 老妈 |
[13:00] | Hey, before you go, would you mind | 在你下楼之前 |
[13:02] | changing the channel for me? | 能帮我换下频道吗 |
[13:04] | Anything for my baby. | 当然愿意为我的宝贝效劳 |
[13:07] | Not that channel. | 不是这个频道 |
[13:09] | Not that channel. Not that channel. | 不是这个频道 也不是这个 |
[13:11] | Wait, go back. | 等等 回到前面那个 |
[13:13] | No, not that channel. | 好吧 也不是这个 |
[13:20] | Man, I totally forgot we have to do speeches today. | 天啊 我完全忘了咱们今天得做课堂演讲 |
[13:23] | I just hope Miss Fischer doesn’t pick me first. | 希望费希尔小姐别把我第一个叫上去 |
[13:26] | Miss Fischer, K.C. would like to go first. | 费希尔小姐 KC想第一个发言 |
[13:29] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么 |
[13:30] | Boosting your confidence. | 帮你增加自信 |
[13:31] | Well, could you do me a favor | 那好 帮我个忙 |
[13:33] | and boost somebody else’s confidence? | 去给其他人增长自信吧 |
[13:35] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[13:37] | You’ll need to do something you’re great at | 你得做些你擅长的事 |
[13:39] | to remind yourself how fantastic you are. | 来告诉你自己 你有多棒 |
[13:41] | And no one is better at giving speeches. | 没人能比你更擅长演讲了 |
[13:44] | Get up there, you’ve got it in the bag. | 上去吧 你肯定能做到 |
[13:48] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[13:49] | I’ve got it in the bag. | 我肯定能做到的 |
[13:52] | I’ve got it in the bag, huh. | 我当然能做到 |
[13:57] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[13:59] | Um, I will be talking about the industrial revolution. | 今天 我想讲的是工业革命 |
[14:02] | Well, today we enjoy many of the modern conveniences, | 现今 我们使用着许多现代化设备 |
[14:06] | uh, that, um, the– the– | 呃 然后 那个 |
[14:10] | mo-modern conveniences that-that… | 现 现代化设备的 的 |
[14:37] | Well, you definitely got it in the bag. | 好吧 你确实是挺能吐的 |
[14:49] | “Make sure exploding broach is fully charged before using.” | 确保爆炸胸针在使用前充满电 |
[14:55] | “Warning: Wearing product in shower may result in permanent damage.” | 警告 在洗澡时佩戴会造成永久性伤害 |
[15:01] | To the brooch or to me? | 说的是胸针还是我自己 |
[15:03] | And who wears a brooch in the shower? | 还有 谁会在洗澡时戴胸针啊 |
[15:05] | Where are you supposed to pin it? | 该把胸针别在哪儿啊 |
[15:09] | Hey, Mom, what’s crackalackin’? | 老妈 有啥新鲜事吗 |
[15:11] | Ooh, someone’s in a better mood. | 看来某人心情不错哦 |
[15:14] | That’s because for the first time | 那是因为自上个任务后 |
[15:16] | since that mission I’ve finally made a decision. | 我终于能作出了决定 |
[15:19] | And I decided | 我决定 |
[15:20] | I’m not gonna be a spy anymore. | 我不当特工了 |
[15:22] | Interesting… | 有点意思 |
[15:24] | because here’s what I do when I can’t make a decision. | 因为当我不能作决定时 |
[15:28] | I don’t make a decision. | 我索性就不作决定了 |
[15:30] | K.C., seriously, | KC 话说回来 |
[15:33] | give yourself a break. | 你不必过于自责 歇一会儿吧 |
[15:35] | You might feel differently in a day or two. | 一两天后 你就会感觉有所好转 |
[15:37] | No, Mom, I am 100% positive | 不 老妈 我百分百确定 |
[15:40] | that this is the right thing to do. | 我这么做是对的 |
[15:43] | Or it’s not. | 或许不是 |
[15:44] | Ooh, now my crackalackin’ is just… | 那我连新鲜事 |
[15:47] | lacking. | 也没了 |
[15:50] | Did you just hit that brooch? | 你是不是按到了胸针 |
[15:51] | Yeah, why? | 对啊 咋了 |
[15:53] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[16:02] | Well, the Goldfedders always did say | 好吧 隔壁的金费德斯家老是说 |
[16:05] | they wanted a pool. | 他们想要个游泳池 |
[16:06] | At least now they got the hole. | 至少现在他们有个坑了 |
[16:26] | Oh, Ernie! | 厄尼 |
[16:33] | How’s my baby? | 我的宝贝怎么样了 |
[16:36] | I wish I could say he was getting better but… | 我想说稍微好点了 |
[16:38] | I can’t lie to my own mother. | 但 我可不能对母亲大人撒谎啊 |
[16:42] | Not anymore, you can’t. | 当然不行 |
[16:43] | – What’s that? – Oh, nothing, honey. | -那是什么意思 -没什么 宝贝 |
[16:45] | Is there anything I can get you? | 我能帮你做点什么吗 |
[16:47] | If it’s not too much trouble, can you be a dear | 如果不麻烦的话 能请你 |
[16:50] | and change all the light bulbs to the soft kind? | 帮我把灯光调暗一点儿吗 |
[16:52] | These are kind of hurting my eyes. | 现在这灯光亮得刺眼 |
[16:57] | Oh, well, maybe you can discuss that with the doctor. | 或许待会你可以把这情况反应给医生 |
[17:01] | The what now? | 你说什么 |
[17:03] | The doctor. | 医生啊 |
[17:05] | I called a specialist and he’s coming over | 我刚刚给医生打了电话 他马上就过来 |
[17:08] | to fully examine your butt. | 给你的小屁屁做个全面检查 |
[17:11] | When you say “fully”… | “全面”是指 |
[17:13] | I mean fully. | 就是完完全全 |
[17:16] | No nook or cranny will go unchecked. | 不会漏掉每一寸肌肤 |
[17:19] | Hey, I’m healed! It’s a miracle! | 我痊愈了 真是个奇迹啊 |
[17:22] | I can walk! | 我能走路了 |
[17:25] | Good, good. | 不错 不错嘛 |
[17:27] | Now you can walk yourself to your room | 那现在你可以走回你房间了 |
[17:29] | because you’re grounded. | 因为你被禁足了 |
[17:31] | But first, go get me some turkey tetrazzini. | 但在走之前 先给我来点脆皮火鸡 |
[17:35] | We don’t have any more turkey tetrazzini. | 我们家没有脆皮火鸡啊 |
[17:38] | But I suppose I could make some. | 好吧 我这就去做菜 |
[17:41] | Could ya? | 麻烦你了 |
[17:46] | Marisa, I– I got your text. | 玛丽莎 我收到了你的短信 |
[17:48] | What’s wrong? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[17:50] | Why would you think something is wrong? | 你为什么会觉得有事发生呢 |
[17:51] | Well, because your text said “Emergency, i need your help… | 那是因为你发短信给我说“紧急情况 快来帮我 |
[17:54] | now.” | 就现在 |
[17:56] | Oh, darn, autocorrect. | 这该死的自动纠正功能 |
[17:57] | I meant to type “‘sup?” | 我本来想打的是“最近怎么样” |
[18:01] | But hey, as long as we’re here, | 但既然我们在这儿 |
[18:03] | let’s make some bouncy, bouncy | 咱们就来练下弹跳 |
[18:06] | and weave some baskets. | 和投篮吧 |
[18:09] | Marisa, look, I really, really appreciate | 玛丽莎 听着 我真的很感激 |
[18:11] | you’re trying to make me feel better, | 你想让我感觉好点 |
[18:12] | but beating the worst basketball player ever | 但与史上最烂的篮球运动员对打 |
[18:14] | is not a confidence booster. | 可不会让我增长自信 |
[18:16] | Oh, come on, it will be fun. | 别这样 会很有趣的 |
[18:18] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[18:19] | Let’s play some b-ball! | 一起来打球球 |
[18:27] | “I said I don’t want to play | 我说了我不想打篮球 |
[18:29] | and if you don’t stop dribbling that ball | 你要是还在不停的运球 |
[18:31] | I’m going to kick it at you.” | 我就把球往你身上砸 |
[18:33] | Oh, darn, autocorrect. | 该死的自动纠正功能 |
[18:35] | I meant to type | 我本来想打 |
[18:36] | “no, thank you.” | “不用麻烦了 谢谢” |
[18:42] | Well, if it isn’t Charles Barf-ley. | 这不是查尔斯 呕吐利吗 |
[18:48] | Your gonna barf in that basket | 是不是又要吐在篮筐里了呢 |
[18:50] | ’cause the only thing I’ve seen you toss | 因为在我看来 你唯一能捣腾的东西 |
[18:52] | is your lunch. | 就是你的午饭了 |
[18:54] | Okay, would you just leave me alone? | 就不能让我清静清静吗 |
[18:57] | Okay, you can’t make me feel like a loser | 你们没法让我觉得挫败了 |
[18:58] | because I already do. | 因为我做人本来就很失败 |
[18:59] | Hey, it isn’t Friday yet, | 虽然今天不是周五 |
[19:02] | but since you’re here, | 但既然你在这儿了 |
[19:04] | why don’t I just mop the floor with you right now? | 不如咱俩就来打一局吧 |
[19:07] | I told you I don’t want to play you anymore. | 都跟你们说了 我没有心情打篮球 |
[19:09] | That’s cool. | 那也没啥 |
[19:11] | You probably play like a girl anyway. | 估计你篮球打得跟个小姑娘似的 |
[19:16] | I play like a what now? | 你再说一遍 |
[19:18] | I said | 我说 |
[19:19] | you… play… like a girl. | 你篮球打得像个小姑娘 |
[19:23] | Oh. Like a girl? | 像个小姑娘 |
[19:25] | I play like a girl? | 我打篮球像个小姑娘 |
[19:28] | You bet I do, and this girl is going to school you | 可不是吗 这个小姑娘就要好好教训你一顿 |
[19:30] | and the only thing I will be throwing up this time is twos. | 这下我只会不断地“吐出”二分球哦 |
[19:36] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[19:37] | Each basket is worth two points. | 每个篮板球得两分 |
[19:43] | Let’s do this, son! | 放马来吧 小子 |
[20:25] | Excuse me, does someone know the Heimlich | 这里有谁会海姆利克式急救吗 |
[20:27] | because I believe Mikal is choking. | 因为迈克已经上气不接下气了 |
[21:07] | And that is boom. | 这才叫厉害 |
[21:10] | K.C., you did it, you beat him. | KC 你做到了 你打败了他 |
[21:12] | Ding, oh, wait, did you guys hear that? | 等等 你们听见了吗 |
[21:15] | I believe that was the sound of the elevator | 原来是电梯的声音 |
[21:17] | because you’re not on my level. | 因为你和我压根就不在同一层呢 |
[21:26] | I am re-swagged, | 我又霸气外露了 |
[21:28] | swagged to the second power, swagalicious, | 真是霸气到极点 霸气到不行 |
[21:30] | I have reclaimed my animal swagnatism. | 我的野兽活力又回来啦 |
[21:34] | And I couldn’t have done it without you. | 如果没有你 我绝对做不到 |
[21:36] | Wait, so I actually helped you? | 这么说我还帮到你了 |
[21:38] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[21:39] | That’s one for Marisa | 玛丽莎得一分 |
[21:42] | and eleventy million for you. | KC得十一千万分 |
[21:44] | But I’m catching up. | 可我有在努力追赶哦 |
[21:48] | Um, maybe now it’s the good time to ask, | 或许现在是问问题的好时机 |
[21:50] | What does “swag” mean? | “霸气外露”到底是啥意思 |
[22:01] | Ooh, I’m K.C. | 我叫KC |
[22:03] | Ernie’s job is so easy. | 厄尼的工作真是太简单了 |
[22:05] | Beeboop-beeboop, blow up Mom. | 噼里啪啦 炸飞老妈 |
[22:12] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[22:13] | You left the door unlocked, K.C. | 你没锁门 KC |
[22:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[22:18] | I’m back. | 我又找到自我了 |
[22:20] | K.C., is that you? | KC 是你吗 |
[22:22] | Yup, that’s right, Mom. I got my swag back. | 对 没错 霸气的我又回来了 |
[22:23] | Well, then get your swag down here | 那就把你的霸气都用上 |
[22:25] | and help your mama take out these bad guys. | 帮老妈把这些坏人干掉 |
[22:28] | This sounds like a job for the new rapid-fire dart gun. | 这次速射飞镖枪该派上用场了 |
[22:32] | Ernie, I am so sorry, I didn’t– | 厄尼 真的对不起 我不是 |
[22:34] | It’s okay. | 没啥啦 |
[22:38] | Dart-proof boxers. | 我有速射防护哦 |
[22:39] | I had a feeling you would be back. | 我总感觉你会回头再给我补一枪 |