时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’m so proud of myself. | 我太为自己骄傲了 |
[00:11] | I turned in my creative writing assignment… on time. | 我居然准时交了我那篇极具创造力的作业 准时哦 |
[00:15] | You mean the one you already got three extensions on? | 你是说那份你晚了三个延长期才交的作业 |
[00:18] | Yep. Made it in just under the wire. | 对啊 刚好没过期 |
[00:20] | Yeah, the final, final, final wire. | 是啊 最后 最后 最后的日期嘛 |
[00:25] | So what’d you write your story about? | 那你写的是什么故事 |
[00:27] | It is about a teenage spy who is protecting this guy | 讲的是一个少年卧底 |
[00:30] | who is wanted all over the world. | 他保护着一个全世界都想要的人 |
[00:32] | See, he’d been involved in some sort of, um– | 就是说 这个人被卷入了一些 |
[00:34] | – Cyber-attack? – Yeah, yeah! | -网络攻击 -没错 |
[00:36] | The main character’s name is Dirk Henry. | 主人公的名字叫德克·亨利 |
[00:40] | He’s hiding out in a safehouse at an abandoned railway station… | 他躲在一个废弃火车站的安全屋里 |
[00:44] | …in Diriama, Nicaragua. | 就在尼加拉瓜国的德里亚玛 |
[00:47] | Yeah! Did you read my paper? | 一字不差 你是不是看了我的文章啊 |
[00:51] | No, Marisa, I lived your paper! | 不 玛丽莎 我就活在你的文章里 |
[00:53] | You’ve just described everything that happened in my mission last weekend. | 你刚刚说的就是上周我执行任务时发生的事儿 |
[00:58] | Oh yeah, I knew it felt familiar. | 对哦 我就说怎么感觉那么熟悉 |
[01:02] | But don’t worry, Mr. Forman will just think I made it up. | 不过不用担心啦 福曼老师肯定会以为是我乱编的 |
[01:05] | Yeah, yeah, until the cyber-attack story is on the news | 是啊 等到新闻开始播这个网络攻击的故事以后 |
[01:08] | and they realize that you knew Dirk Henry’s name | 他们就会发现在新闻播出之前 |
[01:10] | before Channel 2 did. | 你就知道了德克·亨利的名字 |
[01:13] | As well as the location of his undisclosed location! | 还知道他的绝密行踪 |
[01:18] | Marisa, that information was completely classified. | 玛丽莎 这可是机密消息啊 |
[01:21] | Well, then you probably shouldn’t have blabbed about it to me! | 那你一开始就不该跟我说呀 |
[01:25] | I’m starting to realize that now. | 我也开始这么觉得了 |
[01:30] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:33] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:36] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:39] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:41] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:45] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:48] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:52] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:56] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:58] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:00] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:02] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:04] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:06] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:09] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:11] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:13] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:15] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:17] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:22] | Marisa, I don’t think you get it. | 玛丽莎 你没懂我的意思 |
[02:24] | If Mr. Forman reads that top-secret information, | 要是福曼老师看到了这条高度机密的消息 |
[02:26] | he’s gonna have to go away. | 他就得离开了 |
[02:28] | Oh, great. Yeah, he could really use a vacation. | 那很好啊 他可以好好休个假 |
[02:31] | He’s been very snippy lately in class. | 他最近上课特别暴躁 |
[02:33] | Yeah, not that kind of “go away.” | 不是这种“离开” |
[02:35] | I mean, like, go away-go away. | 我的意思是 被流放的那种离开 |
[02:38] | And then when they realize that he got that information from you | 然后 当他们知道他是从你这里得到的消息 |
[02:42] | and you got the information from me, all three of us | 而你又是从我这里得到的消息 |
[02:44] | will be living on some Siberian ice farm | 那我们三个就要被流放到西伯利亚冰农场去了 |
[02:46] | where there’s no Internet, no cable, | 没有网络 没有电缆 |
[02:48] | and no curling irons. | 没有卷发棒 |
[02:50] | Yes, just ice. Lots and lots of ice. | 没错 只有冰 无数的冰 |
[02:52] | And before you ask, not the kind you skate on. | 不用你问 这冰可不能溜 |
[02:56] | So I’m gonna need you to go in there and get that paper. | 所以你得进去 把作业拿出来 |
[02:59] | This is what I get for doing my homework. | 这就是我用心做作业得到的回报 |
[03:09] | Hey, Mr. Forman. | 早呀 福曼老师 |
[03:12] | I need my paper back. I think there might be a typo in it. | 我想把我的作业拿回来 我好像打错了一个字 |
[03:15] | Well, based on the last six papers you turned in… | 从你之前交给我的六份作业来看 |
[03:18] | I’m pretty sure there is. | 保证会有错误 |
[03:21] | Good one, Mr. F. | 这个好笑 福曼先生 |
[03:24] | Uh, but seriously, can I have it back? | 可我是认真的 我能拿回去吗 |
[03:27] | No. You’ve already gotten more extensions than… | 不行 你已经拖了太久了 |
[03:31] | Bonnie Silverstein. | 比邦尼·西尔弗斯坦还要拖 |
[03:34] | It’s too much, Bonnie. You’re not fooling anyone. | 你头发也拖了太长了吧 邦尼 想骗谁呢 |
[03:41] | Hey, Beverly. | 你好啊 贝弗莉 |
[03:42] | Don’t “Hey Beverly” me. | 别跟我说好 |
[03:44] | We still haven’t gotten your mission report. | 我们还没收到你的任务报告 |
[03:46] | We need your debriefing about the cyber-attack ASAP, KC. | 我们需要你立刻上报网络攻击案的情况 KC |
[03:50] | I know. I’m sorry, it’s just that | 我知道 对不起 只是 |
[03:51] | we got home really late last night, and then I had– | 我们昨天回到家已经很晚了 |
[03:53] | My mother-in-law is visiting, my kid has the flu, | 我岳母过来了 我孩子得了流感 |
[03:56] | and I just managed to eat an entire jar of bacon bits | 我刚刚还吃了一整罐的培根片 |
[03:59] | because nobody here can manage | 因为这儿居然没人 |
[04:01] | to stock the kitchen with actual snacks!!! | 能往厨房放一些真正的零食 |
[04:04] | But you really don’t care, do you? | 可你一点儿都不在乎 对吗 |
[04:07] | Well, no, not really. | 是不怎么在乎 |
[04:09] | Yeah, well, now you know how I feel about your stuff. | 很好 现在你知道我怎么看你的那点儿破事儿了 |
[04:11] | No excuses. Get it done. | 别找借口 把事儿做好 |
[04:15] | Nothin’ but bacon bits?! Really?! | 就只有培根片了吗 真的吗 |
[04:19] | Forman won’t give me the paper. | 福曼不肯把作业给我 |
[04:21] | Well, there’s only one thing we can do. | 那只剩一件事可以做了 |
[04:24] | Kill him? | 杀了他 |
[04:27] | No. | 当然不是 |
[04:29] | Oh, sorry. I’m new at all this spy stuff. | 对不起 我不太懂特工的事儿 |
[04:53] | Okay. Now we just need to get into Forman’s classroom, | 我们现在要想办法进到福曼的课室里去 |
[04:55] | get your paper– easy as pie. | 然后拿到你的作业 比做个派还简单 |
[04:57] | See, what does that mean, “easy as pie”? | 你这话什么意思啊 比做派还简单 |
[04:59] | Cuz once I tried to make pie, | 有次我想做一个派 |
[05:00] | and it was kind of a pain in the butt. | 结果简直难吃得要命 |
[05:02] | – I mean, the crust alone… – Would you just focus? | -光是派的皮就 -你能专心点吗 |
[05:08] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[05:09] | See? Pie not easy. Pie hard. | 看到没 做派可不简单 很难才对 |
[05:11] | Not when you have the Helping Hand. | 除非你有这个帮手 |
[05:14] | It is the latest addition in The Organization’s arsenal of gadgets. | 这是组织军火库里最新的小玩意儿 |
[05:31] | We’re in! | 我们进来了 |
[05:33] | Wow, this is the first time I’ve ever seen you | 这是我第一次看到你进教室 |
[05:35] | this excited about being in a classroom. | 还这么兴奋 |
[05:45] | Mr. Forman is a magician. | 福曼老师是个魔术师 |
[05:52] | He’s doing some sort of magic show. | 他还做这种魔术表演啊 |
[05:55] | The Great Formini? | 伟大的小福曼 |
[05:57] | Well, I believe the meanie part. | 小气鬼还差不多 |
[06:01] | Thanks for letting me use the office copier, Marjorie. | 谢谢你让我用办公室的复印机 马乔里 |
[06:04] | Let me just grab my flyer. | 我先回去拿一下我的传单 |
[06:06] | Oh man, it’s Mr. Formini. I mean Forman. | 完了 是小福曼 不对 福曼老师 |
[06:09] | Hide. | 藏起来 |
[06:28] | Marisa, what are you doing? He already took your paper. It’s gone. | 玛丽莎 你在干嘛 他已经把你的作业拿走了 |
[06:30] | Oh no, I’m looking for my phone. | 不是 我在找我的手机 |
[06:32] | He took it away from me in class. | 他上节课把它给没收了 |
[06:35] | Here it is! | 找到啦 |
[06:44] | Welcome to my humble abode! I hope– | 欢迎来到鄙人的小宅 我希望 |
[06:47] | Oh, it’s just you. | 哦 是你啊 |
[06:52] | Why aren’t you at school? | 你怎么不在学校里待着 |
[06:53] | I forgot my book. | 我忘记带书了 |
[06:55] | Is it a book on how to avoid showering after gym? | 是教你怎么在体育课后逃过洗澡的书吗 |
[06:58] | Maaaaaybe. | 可能吧 |
[07:02] | It’s called “personal hygiene” for a reason: it’s personal. | 之所以叫做“个人卫生”是有原因的 我个人想怎样就怎样 |
[07:06] | – Hey, what are you doing home? -I took a “me” day. | -那你在家干什么 -我给自己放了一天假 |
[07:09] | You can’t just take a day off. | 你不能就这么放假 |
[07:11] | Public education is the cornerstone | 公共教育是 |
[07:13] | of a progressive democratic society. | 先进民主社会的基石 |
[07:15] | So is showering. Yet here we are. | 洗澡也是啊 然而再看看你 |
[07:20] | Besides, my friend Trudy is coming over. | 对了 我的朋友特鲁迪要过来了 |
[07:23] | She’s also a robot. | 她也是个机器人 |
[07:24] | A robot playdate. | 有机器人过来玩 |
[07:26] | What happens? You compare nuts and bolts? | 你们要干嘛 比比你们的螺母和螺栓 |
[07:34] | We were manufactured in the same factory. | 我们是同一家工厂生产的 |
[07:36] | But I can’t stand her. | 可我受不了她 |
[07:38] | Just because she was first off the assembly line, | 就因为她是装配线上的出厂第一批机器人 |
[07:41] | she thinks her circuits don’t stink. | 她就以为自己的电路不会生锈 |
[07:45] | I can’t wait to brag how I’m a part of | 我等不及要跟她炫耀一下 |
[07:47] | an elite family of supercool spies. | 我现在可是精英特工家族里的一员了 |
[07:49] | By the way, you’re not going to be here | 顺便问一下 她到这儿的时候 |
[07:52] | when she gets here, right? | 你不会还在这儿吧 |
[07:54] | Are you saying I’m an embarrassment? | 你是觉得我给你丢人了吗 |
[07:57] | Maaaaybe? | 可能吧 |
[08:05] | Don’t just stand there. | 别光站那儿 |
[08:06] | Go learn. | 学习去 |
[08:11] | Okay, enough games. | 好 别兜圈子了 |
[08:13] | I’m getting that paper back, | 我去把作业拿回来 |
[08:14] | nd nothing is gonna stop me. | 没有什么事能阻止我 |
[08:16] | Except the door to the teachers’ lounge, | 除了教师休息室的那扇门 |
[08:18] | where he’s probably gonna read the paper | 他很有可能会在那儿看作业 |
[08:19] | and then we’re all gonna wind up in a Siberian prison. | 然后我们就都要去西伯利亚监狱度过余生了 |
[08:22] | Nice knowing you, everybody! | 很高兴认识大家 |
[08:24] | Dasvidania! | 再见了各位 |
[08:25] | Marisa, relax. | 玛丽莎 别紧张 |
[08:27] | I’m goin’ in there. | 我要进去了 |
[08:29] | But no student has ever gone inside that door. | 可是 从来没有学生能进那扇门 |
[08:31] | And Marisa… no student ever will. | 玛丽莎 以后也不会有能进去的学生 |
[08:39] | Well, helloooo, | 你们好啊 |
[08:41] | fellow educators. | 教育工作者们 |
[08:46] | Substitute teacher Margaret Cavendish reporting for du-ty! | 代课老师玛格丽特·卡文迪什 来报道了 |
[08:59] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[09:02] | Nothing like the smell of uneducated minds, am I right? | 没受过教育的小朋友们最可怕了 我说的对吗 |
[09:06] | Makes you just want to fill them up with knowledge. | 让人只想用知识填满他们的小脑袋 |
[09:09] | Knowledge, knowledge, knowledge! | 知识 知识 知识 |
[09:13] | Well, before I start edificating these young minds, | 在我开始启迪这些小朋友们以前 |
[09:17] | I’m going to rest my weary bones. | 先让我这把老骨头休息一下 |
[09:21] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[09:24] | Oh! How kind of you to squeeze me in, buttercup. | 谢谢你给我挤出了个位子来 小可爱 |
[09:29] | You know, back in my day, | 在我那个年代 |
[09:31] | we didn’t allow students in the teachers’ lounge. | 我们是不允许学生呆在教师休息室里的 |
[09:34] | Well, actually I am a teacher. | 其实我是个老师 |
[09:37] | Oh! But you are just a pup! | 是吗 可你也太年轻了吧 |
[09:41] | A little bitty baby puppy pup! | 明明就是小鲜肉 小可爱 |
[09:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:48] | Oh, heavens. | 天哪 |
[09:50] | I should have never had those bangers and mash for lunch. | 我午饭真不该吃香肠和土豆泥 |
[09:54] | The gas is starting. | 要开始放气了 |
[09:59] | Would you be a dear and get me some tea? | 能麻烦你帮我拿杯茶吗 |
[10:01] | Happily. | 没问题 |
[10:05] | What? A lovely handbag. | 这是什么 真是个漂亮的手提包 |
[10:08] | Is this a Ravello, too? | 这也是拉维罗的吗 |
[10:18] | Yo, wassup. | 怎么了 |
[10:20] | I mean, helloooo! | 我是说 你好吗 |
[10:22] | KC? This is Beverly. | KC 我是贝弗莉 |
[10:24] | Oh! Hello, dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[10:26] | You still owe us that debriefing report, and we need it ASAP. | 你还欠我们一份报告呢 我们现在立刻马上就要 |
[10:31] | Oh, now is not a good time, Snookums. | 现在可不是个好时候 小甜心 |
[10:35] | Okay. Look here, Mary Poppins, | 听着 玛丽·波平斯 |
[10:37] | if you’ve got time to make up fake character voices, | 如果你有时间怪声怪气地演戏 |
[10:42] | then you have time to turn in that debriefing. | 那你就有时间把任务报告交上来 |
[10:44] | Now, this is the last warning before I come up there | 这是我给你的最后一次警告了 |
[10:47] | and pull that report out of your chim-chim-cheroo. | 要不然 我就过去看看你怎么把报告演成一出歌剧来 |
[10:50] | Oh? You got it, Snookums. | 就听你的 小甜心 |
[10:53] | Love you too. | 也爱你哦 |
[10:55] | You got– What? | 什么乱七八糟的 |
[10:57] | Girl, I– | 我 |
[11:03] | My hubby Herbie, | 我亲爱的老公 |
[11:05] | forty years and he’s still chasing after me. | 都四十年了他还是那么爱我 |
[11:14] | Excuse me. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[11:17] | Oh! Hello! | 你好呀 |
[11:19] | Margaret Cavendish, substitute teacher extraordinaire. | 玛格丽特·卡文迪什 出色的代课老师 |
[11:21] | Well, what are you doing in here? | 那你在这儿干什么 |
[11:24] | We need a substitute in room 211. | 我们要代课老师去211室上课 |
[11:26] | Oh! Yes! | 没错 |
[11:27] | Righty-O! Tally ho! | 马上就去 |
[11:29] | On my way-O! | 就去了 |
[11:31] | This way? This way? | 这边 这边 |
[11:33] | Yep! Go on in! | 对 快去吧 |
[11:35] | Lovely. Lovely. Thank you. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[11:42] | And this is our other living room. | 这是我们家另一个客厅 |
[11:45] | What a nice house. | 这房子真漂亮 |
[11:47] | Small, but nice. | 有点小 不过很漂亮 |
[11:49] | Oh, Trudy, you look as good as the day they made you. | 特鲁迪 你看上去和刚出产的那天一样棒 |
[11:53] | You can hardly see the wear and tear. | 基本上看不出磨损呢 |
[11:57] | You don’t look too bad yourself. | 你看上去也不错 |
[12:00] | I guess you don’t see much action. | 我看你没学到多少动作 |
[12:02] | Oh, robot child, please. | 拜托了 机器娃 |
[12:04] | I see plenty of action. | 我学了超多动作好吗 |
[12:06] | Plus I have the most wonderful family. | 再加上我有一个超棒的家庭 |
[12:09] | No one’s better than the Coopers. | 没有比库珀更棒的家人了 |
[12:11] | Ha! Beg to differ. | 恕不同意 |
[12:13] | Right now I’m on assignment with a family too. | 最近我也正和一家人执行一项任务呢 |
[12:15] | We live right here in D.C. in a big white house. | 我们现在就住在特区 一间大白房子里 |
[12:18] | In fact, it is the White House. | 事实上 就是白宫啦 |
[12:22] | You’re working for the First Family? | 你在给第一家庭工作 |
[12:25] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[12:27] | Hey! Look at that! | 你想想啊 |
[12:29] | First off the assembly line, and first again! | 话说我是第一个下线的 这次又是第一个进白宫的机器人 |
[12:33] | But enough about me. | 不说我了 |
[12:34] | Where’s your manners? I’m starving! | 你这算什么待客之道啊 我都快饿死了 |
[12:37] | You can eat? | 你还能吃东西啊 |
[12:38] | Of course. | 当然能了 |
[12:39] | Didn’t your family spring for the upgrade? | 你家里人没花钱给你升级吗 |
[12:45] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[12:49] | So Mr. Forman drove away. Now what do we do? | 福曼老师走了 我们现在该咋办 |
[12:52] | We are gonna call him and get him to come back. | 我们要给他打电话 让他回来 |
[12:54] | Do you think he would do that for you? | 你觉得他会听你的吗 |
[12:56] | No, but he will do it for… | 不会 但是他会听 |
[12:58] | Vice-Principal Slutsky. | 斯卢茨基副校长的话 |
[13:01] | Uh, you need to clear your throat, honey. | 我看你要先清一下嗓子 亲爱的 |
[13:04] | Uh-huh. No, this is a voice modifier. | 不 这个是声音调节器 |
[13:06] | It can make me sound like anybody I want. | 它可以让我发出任何人的声音 |
[13:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:12] | Mr. Forman. | 福曼老师 |
[13:13] | Yes, uh, this is Vice-Principal Slutsky. | 你好 我是斯卢茨基副校长 |
[13:16] | I’m gonna need you back down at the school immediately. | 我需要你马上回趟学校 |
[13:18] | Ahh. What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[13:19] | You do realize I’m your supervisor. | 你该知道我是你上司 |
[13:22] | That means you don’t ask questions, you follow direction. | 也就意味着你无需发问 直接执行命令就可以了 |
[13:27] | I am getting sick of your attitude, Forman. | 福曼 我受够了你的这种态度了 |
[13:29] | Maybe that’s why you haven’t had a date in two years. | 没准这也是你两年来都没有对象的原因 |
[13:33] | KC? Is that you? | KC 是你吗 |
[13:36] | No. No, this is Vice-Principal– | 不不 我是副校长 |
[13:39] | You know what, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 那啥 我回头再打给你 |
[13:43] | My voice modifier just died. I need to call Beverly. | 我的声音调节器挂了 我得找贝弗莉 |
[13:45] | Don’t bother. I’m here. | 不用麻烦了 我来了 |
[13:47] | Oh, hi! I’m Marisa. Nice to m– | 你好 我是玛丽莎 很高兴 |
[13:50] | Thanks goodness you’re here. I was just about to call you. | 幸好你来了 我正要给你打电话呢 |
[13:53] | See, my voice modifier just died for, like, no reason. | 我的声音调节器没原因地就挂了 |
[13:55] | Oh, there’s a reason. You just lost all your gadget privileges. | 有原因的 你是失去了所有工具的使用权 |
[13:59] | I shut you down. | 是我给关掉的 |
[14:01] | Uh, why? | 为什么 |
[14:03] | Hmm. Maybe it has something to do with | 也许和你没有 |
[14:06] | the fact that you haven’t turned in your debriefing! | 上交任务报告有关 |
[14:11] | When you do, the gadgets go back on. | 等你交了报告 工具使用权就回来了 |
[14:16] | Ohh, great. My mother-in-law. | 好极了 是我岳母 |
[14:20] | Hey. How ya doin’? | 你好啊 |
[14:24] | Why are you calling me?! | 为啥给我打电话 |
[14:26] | You should be calling the fire department! | 你应该打给消防部门啊 |
[14:29] | Lord, that woman. She’s burning my house down on purpose. | 老天啊 那女人刚故意把我的房子烧了 |
[14:32] | She never liked me. She said I wasn’t good enough for her son. | 她从来就没喜欢过我 她说我配不上她儿子 |
[14:36] | Get the report done! | 赶紧把报告完成 |
[14:38] | –eet you. | 见到你 |
[14:39] | W-What happened to Bev? | 贝弗莉怎么了 |
[14:42] | She’s gone. And worse, she took all of my gadget privileges. | 她走了 更糟的是 她把我的所有工具的使用权都没收了 |
[14:46] | How am I supposed to find this paper with no gadgets? | 没有工具我要怎么找到你的作业呢 |
[14:48] | Right, because they have been so helpful up to now. | 是啊 因为目前为止那些个玩意儿都很有用呢 |
[14:56] | Well, let me throw you out– I mean, show you out. | 我来扔你出去吧 我是说 送你出去 |
[15:01] | It’s been fun. | 和你聊天很愉快 |
[15:02] | Maybe for you. | 可能对你来说是吧 |
[15:10] | Sorry. Thought you’d have tighter bolts. | 对不住了 你真应该把螺丝拧紧些的 |
[15:13] | You did that on purpose! | 你是故意的 |
[15:20] | You give me my arm back right this second! | 马上把我的胳膊还给我 |
[15:23] | Okay, if that’s what you want. | 行啊 如果你想要的话 |
[15:30] | Give it to me. | 还给我 |
[15:32] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[15:45] | Judy!!! | 朱蒂 |
[15:48] | Judy!!! | 朱蒂 |
[15:52] | You weren’t in school | 你没去上学 |
[15:54] | so I brought your homework. | 所以我帮你把作业带回来了 |
[15:57] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[16:00] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[16:07] | You put my head back on right this second! | 你马上把我的头给还回来 |
[16:11] | Judy!!! | 朱蒂 |
[16:13] | Judy!!! | 朱蒂 |
[16:16] | Oh, hi, Petey. | 你好啊 皮蒂 |
[16:21] | This is my friend Trudy. | 这是我朋友特鲁迪 |
[16:22] | Trudy, Petey. Petey, Trudy. | 特鲁迪 这是皮蒂 皮蒂 这是特鲁迪 |
[16:24] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:33] | Awright. Here it is, just like the flyer said. | 好了 就是这儿了 跟传单里说的一样 |
[16:36] | The Great Formini. | 大魔术师小福曼 |
[16:39] | All right, we have found Mr. Forman. | 好了 我们找到了福曼老师 |
[16:40] | And we didn’t need any of your fancy gadgets to do it. | 而且没用你那些厉害的工具 |
[16:43] | We did it the old-fashioned way– | 咱用的是老式的方法 |
[16:46] | with the Internet. | 互联网 |
[16:47] | I’m gonna keep watch. | 我去放哨 |
[16:49] | You go find your paper before my cover is blown. | 在咱们被发现以前 你赶紧去找论文 |
[16:56] | I found it. I found my paper! | 找到了 我找到了我的论文 |
[16:58] | Great, let’s get out of here. | 太好了 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[16:59] | Oh, this is a disaster! | 太失败了 |
[17:01] | I hope I brought my backup doves. | 真希望我带了备用鸽子 |
[17:04] | It’s Mr. Forman! Hide! | 是福曼老师 快躲起来 |
[17:06] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[17:08] | -In here. -Okay. | -躲这里 -好 |
[17:13] | Hey, the door is locked. What’s happening? | 门锁上了 怎么回事 |
[17:16] | Duh… magic? | 那什么 魔术呗 |
[17:21] | Man… | 晕 |
[17:25] | I don’t know how to get out of here. | 我不知道怎么出去 |
[17:27] | Oh, I do. | 我知道 |
[17:28] | Abracadabra! | 吗哩吗哩哄 |
[17:30] | Hey, nothing is happening. | 没反应啊 |
[17:32] | Shocker. | 好震惊呢 |
[17:34] | Wait, do you– do you have any of those gadgety thingies left? | 等下 你还有什么能用的工具吗 |
[17:38] | Marisa, have you not been with me the entire day? | 玛丽莎 你不是一整天都跟我在一起吗 |
[17:42] | No. I don’t have any gadgety thingies | 没有啊 没有能用的工具了 |
[17:45] | because my gadgety thingies were taken away | 因为我没交任务报告 |
[17:47] | because I was unable to turn in my debriefing report. | 我的工具都被没收了 |
[17:49] | You are the reason why I have nothing to get us out of here. | 都是因为你 我才会被困在这里无计可施 |
[17:53] | You’re the reason why I almost got kicked out of The Organization. | 都是因为你 我差点被赶出组织 |
[17:55] | You are the reason why we are stuck | 都是因为你 |
[17:57] | in this tiny magic cabinet! | 我们才会被困在这个魔术柜里的 |
[18:01] | Oooh! I am so mad right now. | 我现在好生气 |
[18:05] | If I could turn my back on you I would, but I cannot, | 如果我能转过身背对着你 我肯定转过去了 可我动不了 |
[18:07] | so I am going to close my eyes on you instead. | 所以我决定闭上眼睛 省得看见你 |
[18:15] | Well, someone wants to be greedy | 有人因为她的怒气 |
[18:18] | and use up all the oxygen in here on her little tantrum. | 就贪心得想用光这里的氧气 |
[18:27] | This is the most ridiculous story you’ve ever come up with | 这是你这辈子编过的 |
[18:30] | in your entire life. | 最荒谬的故事 |
[18:32] | Ma, I’m not making it up. | 妈 真不是我编的 |
[18:34] | I’m telling you, Judy didn’t have a head! | 我说真的 朱蒂没有头 |
[18:36] | You have a runaway imagination. | 你想象力还真是丰富 |
[18:39] | It’s because you watch all those TV shows that are too mature for you. | 都是因为你看了那些成人电视剧 |
[18:42] | Well, Mama’s gonna go in her purse and write you a check– | 老娘这就让你看看 |
[18:46] | a reality check! | 什么叫现实 |
[18:56] | Hi, Ernie. Can I see your mom? | 你好 厄尼 你妈妈在家吗 |
[18:59] | Probably not from here. She’s in Florida. | 不在哎 她在佛罗里达州呢 |
[19:01] | But please, come in. | 不过没事儿 您请进吧 |
[19:06] | Hello, Mrs. Goldfeder. | 你好 高德菲尔德夫人 |
[19:07] | Hiya, Petey. Nice to see you both. | 你好啊 皮蒂 很高兴见到你们 |
[19:09] | Well, well, well. | 好了好了 |
[19:11] | Look who has a head, Petey. | 你说谁没头来着 皮蒂 |
[19:14] | But Mom, I’m telling you. | 可是妈妈 我说的是真的 |
[19:16] | There was another girl with no body parts, | 之前有个女孩身体缺了些部位 |
[19:18] | and Judy’s head was off! | 朱蒂也没有头 |
[19:21] | And she was yelling at the girl who had wires coming out of her! | 她还冲着那个身体冒出电线的女孩嚷嚷呢 |
[19:24] | Petey! Does that sound like an actual thing | 皮蒂 你觉着那听上去 |
[19:27] | that could happen to an actual person | 像是发生在真实世界里的 |
[19:30] | in actual real life? | 真实事情吗 |
[19:32] | Does it?! | 像吗 |
[19:35] | But it seemed so real. | 但是看上去真的好真实啊 |
[19:39] | Someone’s been watching too many TV shows. | 看来有人电视剧看多了 |
[19:46] | Mom, look! There’s the girl! | 妈妈 快看 就是这个女孩 |
[19:48] | She has no head! And a missing arm! And– | 她没有头 还少一只胳膊 |
[19:50] | Petey! That’s enough. | 皮蒂 够了 |
[19:52] | I think we need to make an appointment for you to see Dr. Feldman. | 看来得和费尔德曼医生预约一下了 |
[19:55] | I know what I saw! | 我是真的看见了 |
[19:58] | See ya later, Petey! | 回见 皮蒂 |
[20:01] | But Mom! | 可是 妈妈 |
[20:18] | Really?! | 有没有搞错 |
[20:20] | You’re gonna chew gum in my face? | 你要对着我嚼口香糖 |
[20:23] | Wouldn’t kill you to have a piece. | 吃一片又不会死 |
[20:25] | You’re not exactly minty fresh. | 你的囗气也不是那么好啊 |
[20:31] | Why, Marisa, why did you have to take my story? | 为什么啊 玛丽莎 你为什么非得写我的故事啊 |
[20:34] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:36] | Could you just tell me? | 你就老实说吧 |
[20:38] | KC, just leave me alone. | KC 你就别管了 |
[20:40] | I would love to leave you alone, | 我倒想不管你呢 |
[20:41] | but if you haven’t noticed, we are stuck in this teeny little box, | 但是你也该注意到了 咱俩都被困在这个小盒子里了 |
[20:43] | so can you just tell me? | 你就老实说行么 |
[20:45] | KC, stop. Seriously, just tell me! | -KC 别问了 -我说真的 你就说吧 |
[20:47] | I don’t have a story of my own to tell. | 我自己没有故事可以写 |
[20:52] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[20:54] | KC, you are a spy. | KC 你是个特工 |
[20:57] | You do all of these amazing spy things. | 你有那么多惊艳的特工故事 |
[21:00] | You fly to Bulgaria and repel off of mountains and save the world, | 你飞到保加利亚拿下山脉 拯救了世界 |
[21:05] | and then you come home and you ace your calculus test. | 然后你回到家 又轻松拿下微积分考试 |
[21:09] | You know what I do? | 你知道我在干啥吗 |
[21:11] | I sit around and I wait for you to get home. | 我无所事事 只能等你回来 |
[21:16] | Which story would you want to read? | 换做你 你想听哪个故事 |
[21:22] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得对 |
[21:26] | There is absolutely nothin’ interesting about you. | 你真的怪无趣的 |
[21:31] | I mean, unless you want to count the fact that you are | 我是说 除非算上 |
[21:34] | extremely creative, | 你的天才想象力 |
[21:36] | hilariously funny, | 你的幽默感 |
[21:39] | and you have this way of looking at the world | 还有 你看待这个世界的方式 |
[21:41] | like absolutely nobody on this planet. | 在这个星球上是独一无二的 |
[21:45] | Look, Marisa, | 听着 玛丽莎 |
[21:46] | you may not have a special life, | 也许你是没有特别的生活经历 |
[21:50] | but you make life special. | 但是你把自己的生活变得独一无二 |
[21:55] | KC, that’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard. | KC 这是我听过的最好的话 |
[21:59] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[22:01] | Got it off a greeting card. | 从贺卡上看来的 |
[22:05] | What? You’re not the only one who can rip off something good. | 咋了 你可不是唯一一个会偷师学艺的人 |
[22:11] | What’s going on? We’re moving! | 发生了什么事 我们在移动 |
[22:13] | Um, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:15] | And now, welcome to the stage | 现在 欢迎来到 |
[22:17] | The Great Formini. | 大魔术师福曼的舞台 |
[22:19] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:24] | We’re on the stage. This is his show. | 我们在台上了 是他的表演 |
[22:27] | I’ve always wanted to see how these tricks work! | 我一直想知道这种魔术是怎么变的 |
[22:30] | Which one do you think he’ll start with? | 你认为他会从哪开始 |
[22:37] | I’m gonna go with the one with the sword through the box. | 我猜是从剑穿箱子开始 |
[22:45] | That’s right. The cabinet is completely… empty. | 没错 这个箱子是空的 |
[22:49] | Now, who will volunteer to step inside | 现在 有谁自愿进入 |
[22:52] | the Cabinet of Mystery? | 这个神秘的空箱子里吗 |
[23:01] | And that is how The Great Formini | 这就是大魔术师 |
[23:05] | makes two high school girls | 怎么把两个女高中生 |
[23:07] | appear from an empty cabinet! | 从空箱子里变出来的 |
[23:14] | Marisa! KC! | 玛丽莎 KC |
[23:16] | Uh, and now, watch… | 现在 看好了 |
[23:19] | as The Great Formini | 大魔术师 |
[23:20] | makes these two high school girls… | 又是怎么把两个高中女生 |
[23:22] | disappear. | 变走呢 |
[23:24] | Abracadabra! | 吗哩吗哩哄 |
[23:35] | Well, I handed in my new paper | 我交了我的新论文 |
[23:37] | and you got your gadgets back. | 你也拿回了你的工具使用权 |
[23:38] | Yep. Wait until you see what this one does. | 没错 给你看看这个能干些啥 |
[23:42] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[23:48] | Okay, this is so cool. How does it work? | 这也太酷了吧 是怎么做到的啊 |
[23:51] | Well, it basically uses the scientific principles | 就是基于重力的科学原理 |
[23:53] | of gravity and repulsion– | 以及排斥 |
[23:54] | Okay, I’m bored. Make me spin. | 好了 真无聊 让我转起来嘛 |