时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I have your essays, and I must say | 我改好你们的文章了 我得说 |
[00:08] | I was underwhelmed. | 看完你们的文章后我有点失望 |
[00:12] | Underwhelmed? | 失望 |
[00:13] | Pshh! Can’t be talking about me. | 肯定不是在说我 |
[00:15] | I whupped that essay’s behind! | 我这篇文章写得可牛啦 |
[00:17] | Okay, I got a… “B”? | 我看看 我得了个 B |
[00:20] | He gave me a “B”? | 他给了我一个B |
[00:22] | Any good English teacher would know | 哪个英语老师都知道 |
[00:23] | that I deserve an “A”. | 我这文章该拿到A啊 |
[00:25] | Unless… this guy’s not a teacher at all. | 除非 这人根本就不是老师 |
[00:28] | I bet he’s an undercover agent | 我猜他就是个被人派来这里 |
[00:30] | sent here to get information on me. | 收集我的情报的卧底 |
[00:32] | I bet that moustache isn’t even real! | 我看连他那胡子都不是真的 |
[00:34] | That man is a spy! | 他就是个卧底 |
[00:36] | K.C., shh! What… | KC 小声一点 慢着 |
[00:39] | No one can hear me. I’m in my own head. | 哪会有人听到我说话啊 我可是在我自己的小小世界里呢 |
[00:49] | Mr. Enright, | 恩赖特老师 |
[00:51] | can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[00:52] | I’m sure you can, but may you? | 当然可以 但汝能否 |
[00:57] | Just a little English teacher humor. | 这就叫英语老师的冷幽默啦 |
[00:59] | Ask me anything, K.C. | 随便问吧 KC |
[01:01] | Glad you feel that way. | 很高兴你是这样想的 |
[01:04] | Mr. Enright, if that’s even your real name, | 恩赖特老师 如果你真叫这个名字的话 |
[01:07] | who do you work for? | 你到底在为谁工作 |
[01:09] | The Arlington Department of Education. | 阿灵顿教育部 |
[01:11] | Yeah, let’s make this easy on the both of us. | 好吧 咱们把话说得清楚一点 |
[01:13] | Who is your contact? | 你的接头人是谁 |
[01:15] | My union rep Harold? | 我的工会代表哈罗德吗 |
[01:19] | I know who you really are. | 我知道你的真实身份 |
[01:21] | And I also know that that moustache is | 我也知道 你那小胡子 |
[01:23] | just as phony as the grade you gave me. | 就跟你给我的成绩一样不靠谱 |
[01:29] | My bad. | 是我不好 |
[01:35] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:38] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:41] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:44] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:46] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:50] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:53] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:57] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:01] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:03] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:05] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:07] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:09] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:11] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:14] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:16] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:18] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:20] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:22] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:27] | Well, I’m sorry you feel that way. | 好吧 你要这么想我也很抱歉 |
[02:31] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[02:32] | I asked ten girls to the dance, | 我接连邀请了十个女生去舞会 |
[02:33] | and all of them said no. | 但她们全都对我说不 |
[02:35] | Although a couple used stronger words than that. | 虽说其中几个用的词比“不”要难听多了 |
[02:38] | Well, I think you’re gonna need my help. | 看来是时候让我来帮帮你了 |
[02:40] | Your dad used to be a playa | 你老爹以前可是个 |
[02:42] | from the Himalayas back in the day-a! | 厉害得很的花花公子呢 |
[02:46] | All right, your opening line.Let’s hear it. | 好了 我们来模拟一下 看看你怎么搭讪 |
[02:48] | You see a pretty girl… | 你看见了一个漂亮的女生 |
[02:49] | and you say… | 然后你会说 |
[02:54] | Breathe. Oh, a little strut? | 深呼吸 还算昂首阔步嘛 |
[02:56] | Yeah, playa! | 好样的 |
[02:59] | Did you know | 你知道 |
[03:02] | the over-consumption of sodium | 过度摄取钠 |
[03:03] | is a contributing factor of pediatric hypertension? | 是儿童高血压的主要原因吗 |
[03:07] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[03:10] | No, it’s true. Studies prove it. | 我说真的 这可是经过研究证实的 |
[03:13] | Okay, listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
[03:14] | Rule number one for getting a date… compliments! | 成功约会的第一条守则就是要赞美对方 |
[03:18] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[03:19] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 美女 |
[03:21] | Are you an unpaid parking ticket? | 难道你是张还没付款的停车罚单吗 |
[03:23] | Because you have “fine” written all over you. | 怎么你身上到处都写着“漂亮”两个字呢 |
[03:27] | Oh, good grief! | 真是的 |
[03:29] | Ernie, just be yourself. | 厄尼 做你自己就好了 |
[03:31] | That way, any girl who likes you | 这样你才能遇到 |
[03:33] | will like you for you. | 真正喜欢你的女生 |
[03:36] | Now, let’s get going. | 好了 说回正事 |
[03:38] | K.C. got in trouble at school. | KC在学校惹麻烦了 |
[03:40] | K.C. got in trouble at school? | KC竟然会在学校惹麻烦 |
[03:43] | Must be “opposite day”. | 今天肯定是所有事情都会颠倒运作的一天 |
[03:45] | Which means all the girls that said no | 也就是说所有拒绝过我的女生 |
[03:48] | must have really meant yes. | 其实是答应了我 |
[03:50] | I have so many dates! | 那我就可以约会好多次了 |
[03:52] | Except a date with reality. | 你还是跟现实好好地约一次会吧 |
[03:59] | So, Mr. Enright gives you a “B”, | 因为恩赖特老师给了你一个B |
[04:01] | and all of a sudden, you think he’s a spy? | 你就一时兴起 以为他是个卧底 |
[04:03] | I know it sounds a little wacky, | 我知道这听起来是有点怪 |
[04:05] | but what do we really know about that guy? | 可我们对那家伙又了解多少呢 |
[04:07] | He’s been teaching at the school for 15 years. | 他在学校都教了15年书了 |
[04:10] | That’s called “deep cover.” | 那就证明他藏得很深啊 |
[04:12] | You really believe that when you were a baby, | 你真觉得 敌方在你还是婴儿的时候 |
[04:15] | enemy agents planted a teacher at your future high school | 就在你要读的高中安插了一个卧底老师 |
[04:18] | on the off chance that you’d become a spy? | 你还不一定会做特工呢 你觉得这可能吗 |
[04:20] | That’s how good they are. | 他们就是这么厉害啊 |
[04:22] | What the heck am I saying? | 我这是在说什么啊 |
[04:24] | What is going on with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[04:27] | Honey, this happens to a lot of new spies. | 亲爱的 很多新人特工都会这样的 |
[04:31] | It’s called spy paranoia. | 这叫卧底妄想症 |
[04:33] | Also known as “spy-anoia.” | 也有人叫它做”卧妄症” |
[04:36] | No one calls it that. | 哪有人会这么说啊 |
[04:39] | It could catch on. | 这种说法也可以流行起来的嘛 |
[04:42] | Wait, so I’m just being paranoid? | 等一下 所以是我想太多了吗 |
[04:43] | All new agents go through a phase | 所有的新人特工都会经历 |
[04:45] | where they think everyone is a spy. | 一个怀疑人人都是卧底的阶段 |
[04:46] | We’re trained to be alert about everything and everyone. | 我们被训练成对所有的人和事都保持警觉的状态 |
[04:50] | You just got carried away. | 你只是还没适应过来 |
[04:51] | With your spy-anoia. | 因为你患上”卧妄症”了啊 |
[04:53] | I know you’re anoia-ing me. | 我只知道你好”妄烦”啊 |
[04:57] | Heh, now who’s making up words? | 看看 这下是谁在编词啦 |
[05:02] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[05:03] | How do I know that I’m really being paranoid? | 我怎么知道我是不是真得了妄想症 |
[05:06] | Maybe you guys aren’t even my parents. | 没准你们根本就不是我的父母 |
[05:08] | Maybe you’re just telling me I’m paranoid because you think that… | 也许你们跟我说我想多了 是因为你们 |
[05:11] | Oh, wow, how do I fix this? | 我的天啊 我该怎么办啊 |
[05:22] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[05:22] | I don’t feel paranoid at all. | 我脑袋清静多了 |
[05:24] | Oh, good. I’m done. | 那就好 我不玩了 |
[05:27] | From now on, the only chakra | 打从现在开始 我唯一有兴趣的脉轮 |
[05:27] | (注:脉输指人体精神力量的中心(Chakra); 夏卡康(Chakra Khan)是美国著名歌手) | |
[05:28] | I’m interested in is Chakra Khan. | 就是夏卡康了 |
[05:33] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我回来晚了 |
[05:34] | I was with my new girlfriend, | 我在陪我的新女朋友 |
[05:36] | and we lost track of time. | 时间过得有点飞快呢 |
[05:39] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[05:42] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Girlfriend? | 对不起啦 女朋友 |
[05:44] | Okay, um, here’s a little spy tip, okay? | 好了 姐姐跟你说一个特工秘诀 |
[05:47] | When you’re coming up with a good cover story, | 你要是想编个好幌子 |
[05:49] | you probably want it to be somewhat believable. | 起码你得编个可信点的呀 |
[05:52] | Hi, everybody, I’m Jolie. | 你们好啊 我是裘莉 |
[05:59] | And this is my sister K.C. | 这是我姐姐KC |
[06:01] | Oh, Ernie’s told me so much about you. | 厄尼跟我说过很多关于你的事情呢 |
[06:09] | So, how did you two kids meet? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[06:11] | Oh, I just moved here. | 我刚搬来这边 |
[06:13] | Today was my first day at school. | 今天是我在新学校的第一天 |
[06:15] | I was so nervous, until I saw Ernie | 我很紧张 直到我看见厄尼 |
[06:17] | and thought, boy, he’s cute. | 然后我就想 天啊 他真帅 |
[06:20] | I’d sure like to meet him. | 我真想认识他 |
[06:26] | So I went over, and we started talking. | 所以我就过去跟他说话 |
[06:29] | Yeah, we made chitchat. As you do. | 是啊 我们聊了一会 还真是难得 |
[06:34] | And he started talking about the dangers | 之后他就开始说 |
[06:36] | of sodium and pediatric hypertension. | 钠和儿童高血压的危险 |
[06:38] | And I was all, like, | 我就想 |
[06:40] | “Wow, this guy’s not only gorgeous, | “哇 他不单是个帅哥 |
[06:43] | he’s smart, too.” | 而且还很聪明呢” |
[06:49] | In other words, he won her heart | 换句话说 他是因为保持了自我 |
[06:52] | by being himself. | 才赢得她的芳心啊 |
[06:55] | Jolie’s an “A” student, and at her old school, | 裘莉是个全优生 她之前在学校里 |
[06:57] | she lettered in four sports. | 还是四大校运动队的成员呢 |
[06:59] | Ernie, stop it. You’re embarrassing me. | 厄尼 别说了 人家脸红啦 |
[07:02] | I’m just glad you didn’t mention | 还好你没说 |
[07:04] | that I also train seeing-eye dogs, | 我也在训练导盲犬 |
[07:06] | and I’m first chair on the bassoon. | 还有 我是首席低音管手啦 |
[07:11] | Well, sweetie, we better hit the books | 好了 甜心 我们得上去复习了 |
[07:12] | if I’m gonna have enough time | 不然我就赶不及 |
[07:14] | to help push that whale back into the ocean before curfew. | 在宵禁之前帮忙把鲸鱼推回海里啦 |
[07:19] | Let’s go. See ya. | 我们走吧 回见 |
[07:21] | So nice meeting you guys. | 真高兴认识你们 |
[07:23] | What a cute couple! | 多么可爱的一对小情侣啊 |
[07:26] | I knew he had it in him. I knew he had it in him! | 我就知道他能行 我就知道他能行 |
[07:31] | Really? | 来真的吗 |
[07:35] | What? What’s wrong? | 咋了 出啥事了 |
[07:37] | Okay, you guys are messing with me, right? | 你们俩是在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[07:40] | Come on! Jolie… | 你们想想啊 裘莉她 |
[07:41] | She’s just so whoo! Yeah! You know? | 她是那么的 懂我意思吗 |
[07:44] | And Ernie’s just kinda… | 而厄尼就 |
[07:50] | Not following. | 我没听懂 |
[07:52] | Okay, let me just spell it out for you guys, okay? | 好吧 我给你们分析一下 |
[07:55] | Jolie is smart, she’s beautiful, interesting. | 裘莉是个天才 又是个美女 又有趣 |
[07:59] | And Ernie… | 可是厄尼他 |
[08:00] | He’s Ernie. | 他就只是厄尼啊 |
[08:02] | Yeah, well, we Cooper men have a knack | 是吗 我们库珀家的男人们 |
[08:05] | for attracting beautiful women. | 在吸引美女方面可是很厉害的 |
[08:06] | I remember this one hot girl I dated… | 我还记得我曾经和一个美女约会 |
[08:08] | And you married her. | 然后你就娶了她嘛 |
[08:09] | No, no, this one was… | 不不 这美女是 |
[08:10] | Yes, I married her! Yes, yes… | 没错 我娶了她 我娶了她 |
[08:14] | Jolie is clearly an undercover spy | 裘莉很明显就是个来 |
[08:16] | here to get information on us. | 收集我们情报的卧底嘛 |
[08:18] | You’re being ridiculous, K.C. | 这也太离谱了 KC |
[08:21] | That girl could not scream spy more | 她很明显就是个卧底啊 |
[08:22] | if she stood on a street corner | 她就差没站在街角上 |
[08:24] | with a sandwich board that said “I’m a spy” written on both sides | 身上挂一个写着“我是卧底”的牌子 |
[08:27] | while repeatedly screaming,”I’m a spy” at the top of her lungs! | 还要不停地撕心裂肺大喊“我是卧底” |
[08:31] | Sweetheart, remember what we talked about? | 亲爱的 还记得我们刚才说过什么吗 |
[08:33] | Spy paranoia? | 卧底妄想症啊 |
[08:35] | Spy-anoia. | 卧妄症啊 |
[08:37] | It’s not gonna catch on! | 这说法是绝对不会流行的 |
[08:39] | Not with that attitude it won’t! | 你这种态度当然不会啦 |
[08:42] | Honey, pull yourself together. | 亲爱的 冷静一下吧 |
[08:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:47] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我真不知道我刚才都在想些什么 |
[08:50] | Yeah, do some of those. | 没错 冷静一下 |
[09:00] | Totally gonna expose that little spy. | 我一定要那个卧底露出马脚 |
[09:11] | I am finally the head of the decorating committee for the dance | 我好不容易才成了舞会装饰委员会的主席 |
[09:14] | and what theme do they stick me with? | 可他们给的是什么破主题啊 |
[09:16] | The I-dees of March. | 三月的星光之灾 |
[09:18] | What does that even mean? | 这到底是什么意思啊 |
[09:20] | It means you have to stay awake in history class. | 意思就是你别再在历史课上睡觉了 |
[09:24] | And it’s the “Ides” of March, okay? | 主题该是”三月的血光之灾”才对 |
[09:27] | It was the day that Caesar was stabbed. | 恺撒大帝就是在这天被人刺死的 |
[09:28] | How do you dance to that? | 有人死了还跳舞 |
[09:30] | And more importantly, how do you decorate that? | 而且更重要的是 那该怎样装饰啊 |
[09:33] | So, the big dance is coming up. | 舞会快到了 |
[09:35] | I’m going with my girlfriend. | 我会跟我的女朋友一起去 |
[09:36] | Have you met Jolie, my girlfriend? | 你见过我的女朋友裘莉吗 |
[09:39] | Yep, girlfriend. | 没错 就是女朋友 |
[09:43] | We get it. You have a… girlfriend. | 我们懂的 你有女朋友嘛 |
[09:46] | Well, we’re dating. | 我们正热恋中呢 |
[09:48] | I don’t want to tie myself down. | 我可是不愿意将就的人 |
[09:51] | Smart, cute, and funny. | 聪明 长得帅 还这么有趣 |
[09:53] | What other secrets have you been keeping? | 你还有什么秘密没跟我说呢 |
[09:56] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你当然想知道啦 |
[10:03] | Hey, K.C.. Sorry I’m late. | KC 抱歉我来晚了 |
[10:05] | It was my fault. | 是我不好 |
[10:07] | Oh, hey, Jolie. | 你好啊 裘莉 |
[10:09] | Aren’t you just like a zit that won’t quit! | 你还真是颗永不言败的痘痘啊 |
[10:13] | Just keep poppin’ up. | 总是就这么突然出现 |
[10:17] | Oh, I’ll have to take your word for it. | 你的好意我心领了 |
[10:19] | I’ve never had a zit. | 我从来没长过痘痘呢 |
[10:21] | Anyway, gotta go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[10:23] | Let me guess, you’re gonna go volunteer | 我猜猜 你这是要去 |
[10:24] | at the soup kitchen? | 施食处里当义工是吗 |
[10:26] | Don’t be silly. I do that on Wednesdays. | 别傻了 我星期三才去啊 |
[10:29] | Bye, ladies. | 美女们 再见啦 |
[10:35] | I don’t trust that girl, okay? | 我不相信那个女孩 |
[10:37] | Don’t you find it a little odd | 她这么快就跟我最好的朋友成了好朋友 |
[10:38] | that suddenly she’s buddy-buddy with my best buddy? | 难道你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[10:41] | To be fair, I am very likeable. | 说实话 我人见人爱嘛 |
[10:45] | That girl is a spy, okay? | 那个女孩是个卧底 |
[10:47] | And she’s here to get information on me and my family. | 她做了这么多事 就是为了要收集我和我家里的情报 |
[10:50] | Why would she go to all of that trouble? | 她为什么要搞出这么多事儿来啊 多麻烦 |
[10:51] | Because that’s what spies do. | 卧底就是这样的啊 |
[10:53] | They gather intel so that they can find your weakness. | 他们收集情报就是想找出你的弱点 |
[10:55] | Or she’s just your average, perfect, | 或者她就只是个很平常的 完美 |
[10:58] | gorgeous, completely flawless, all-American girl. | 漂亮 毫无缺点的普通美国女孩子啊 |
[11:01] | Look, we need proof, okay? | 我们得找到证据 |
[11:03] | So your assignment is to bring her to my house. | 你的任务就是带她来我的家 |
[11:06] | Wait, so this is like… like a mission? | 等一下 你说 我也有任务了吗 |
[11:08] | What’s my cover identity? | 我该扮成谁 |
[11:10] | Someone who brings her to my house. | 就是一个带她来我家的人 |
[11:13] | Can I do it in a southern accent? | 我能用上南方囗音吗 |
[11:16] | No. | 不行 |
[11:20] | My, my, it’s hotter up here | 我的天啊 这里比两只 |
[11:23] | than two goats in a pepper patch. | 在辣椒园的山羊还要热啊 |
[11:27] | Wow! Cool hangout. | 哇 这地方还真不错 |
[11:29] | Uh, thanks. Make yourself at home. | 谢谢 就当是自己家吧 |
[11:37] | Is this one of those cool massage chairs | 这么酷炫的按摩椅 |
[11:39] | that you find at the mall? | 你是在超市买的吗 |
[11:40] | Because, um, it’s not very relaxing. | 因为 它们好像不是很舒服啊 |
[11:47] | K.C., this isn’t right. | KC 这不对劲 |
[11:49] | Even in this harsh lighting, her skin still looks flawless. | 就算在这刺眼的灯光下 她的皮肤还是完美无瑕 |
[11:53] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:54] | My secret is I absolutely wear no makeup. | 我的护肤秘密就是绝对不用化妆品啦 |
[11:59] | Um, what exactly is going on here? | 不过 这究竟是什么回事 |
[12:02] | I think we all know what’s going on here. | 我想我们都知道这是在干嘛 |
[12:04] | Um, actually, I’m still a little bit confused. | 说实话 我还是有点搞不清楚情况 |
[12:06] | But I’m just going with it. | 不过我没关系 你继续吧 |
[12:08] | Okay, we’re just gonna have a little chitchat. | 很好 我们就来聊一聊吧 |
[12:11] | Who sent you here? | 到底是谁派你来的 |
[12:13] | Marisa invited me. | 玛丽莎邀请我来的呀 |
[12:14] | – Where were you trained? – Tap dance or potty? | -你是在哪里受训的 -你是说踢踏舞还是上厕所的训练啊 |
[12:17] | You know what? If you’re not gonna talk, | 好吧 既然你不肯说实话 |
[12:19] | you leave us no choice. | 那我们也只能这么做了 |
[12:27] | What is that thing? | 这是什么东西啊 |
[12:29] | Oh, it’s just a little device I like to call… | 就是一个小工具 我管它叫 |
[12:31] | The Tickle Taser. | 搔痒电击器 |
[12:34] | This will get you to talk. | 这东西肯定会让你说实话 |
[12:40] | Who sent you here? | 到底是谁派你来的 |
[12:42] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[12:44] | Why are you suddenly friends with Marisa? | 为什么你突然就跟玛丽莎变成好朋友了 |
[12:46] | What? She’s very likeable! | 咋了 她人见人爱嘛 |
[12:50] | What’s going on in here? | 这儿发生什么事了 |
[12:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:55] | We were just doing a little initiation ceremony. | 我们就只是在做些欢迎仪式 |
[12:59] | We were actually welcoming Jolie | 我们在欢迎裘莉加入 |
[13:01] | into our little circle of friends. | 我们这个朋友圈子啊 |
[13:03] | No wonder your circle is so little. | 难怪你的朋友圈子这么小啊 |
[13:08] | Ernie, please. | 厄尼宝贝 |
[13:09] | Your sister has been torturing me. | 你姐姐刚刚在折磨我 |
[13:11] | I’m not surprised. | 我可不惊讶 |
[13:12] | She’s been torturing me my whole life. | 我这辈子都在被她折磨着呢 |
[13:23] | Why would you torture my girlfriend? | 你凭什么折磨我的女朋友 |
[13:25] | Ernie, come on. | 厄尼 |
[13:28] | “Torture” is such a strong word, okay? | “折磨”这个词也太夸张啦 |
[13:30] | I would prefer “tickling the truth out of her.” | 我不就是用了搔痒的方法让她说实话嘛 |
[13:36] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 行了吗 |
[13:38] | I thought she was a spy. | 我以为她是个卧底嘛 |
[13:40] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会这么想啊 |
[13:41] | Because she’s smart, she’s funny, | 因为她聪明 又有趣 |
[13:44] | and she’s super-pretty, and you’re… | 又是个美人 而你就 |
[13:46] | Not smart, not funny, not super-pretty? | 不聪明 不有趣 也不帅气是吗 |
[13:49] | Exactly. No, that’s not what I… | 说得没错 我不是这个意 |
[13:52] | Okay, let’s just be honest, okay? | 说实话吧 |
[13:55] | You have a 14-year dry spell. | 你都单身14年了 |
[14:01] | And suddenly, out of nowhere, | 然后突然有一天 |
[14:03] | Jennifer Lawrence Jr. magically drops into your lap | 小詹妮弗·劳伦斯跟你聊了一下钠摄取量 |
[14:06] | after some scintillating conversation about sodium intake? | 就跟你奇迹般地坠入爱河 你觉得有可能吗 |
[14:11] | Okay, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[14:15] | Look, I know I’m not exactly the best-looking guy in school… | 听着 我知道我不是学校里最帅的男生 |
[14:18] | or the most athletic. | 我也不是最健壮的那个 |
[14:20] | And I know that a girl like Jolie is way out of my league. | 我也知道我根本配不上裘莉这种女孩子 |
[14:23] | But what really hurts is that my own sister | 但是让我真正伤心的是我的亲生姐姐 |
[14:26] | didn’t believe that a girl like that | 居然不相信这样的女孩 |
[14:27] | could like me for me. | 会爱上我这种人 |
[14:29] | Ernie. | 厄尼 |
[14:31] | I’m so, so sorry, okay? I feel horrible. | 我很对不起 我心里很不好受 |
[14:35] | Good. Mission accomplished. | 那就好 任务完成 |
[14:43] | All right… | 好了 |
[14:46] | You know, I gotta say, | 我得说 |
[14:47] | you and Ernie are absolutely terrific together. | 你和厄尼真是完美的一对 |
[14:51] | And I’m really hoping that we can put this little… | 而且我很希望我们能 |
[14:54] | incident behind us. | 就这么冰释前嫌 |
[14:55] | It’s not gonna be that easy, K.C.. | KC 这不是那么简单的事情 |
[14:57] | No worries. At my old school, | 不用担心 在我以前的学校 |
[14:59] | I was voted “best forgiver.” | 我被人选作了”最佳宽恕者” |
[15:02] | First I was mad about all the attention, | 虽然开始的时候我并不喜欢人们老是注意着我 |
[15:04] | but then I forgave them. | 不过之后我就原谅他们了 |
[15:08] | Or maybe it will be that easy. | 或许还真就这么简单 |
[15:12] | Hey, Ernie, wanna give me a hand? | 厄尼 能过来帮个忙吗 |
[15:14] | You are the grill master around here. | 这里你最懂烧烤了 |
[15:17] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥啊 |
[15:18] | The last time he used the grill, | 你忘了他上次用完烧烤架以后 |
[15:20] | we had to get the neighbors a new cat. | 我们给邻居买了只新的猫吗 |
[15:22] | I’m just trying to make him look good in front of his girl. | 我只是想让他在女朋友面前有机会表现一下嘛 |
[15:24] | He doesn’t need your help. | 他根本就不用你帮忙 |
[15:26] | She likes him for him. | 那女孩子喜欢的是厄尼的人品 |
[15:28] | Just don’t let him anywhere near that propane tank. | 总之记着不要让他靠近燃气瓶就行了 |
[15:31] | Excuse me. The grill master’s gotta go do his thing. | 好啦 烧烤大师要去烧烤啦 |
[15:37] | So, uh, we’re cool? | 你有生我的气吗 |
[15:40] | Everyone makes mistakes. | 没有啦 每个人都会犯错 |
[15:41] | Look, I don’t hold grudges, | 我不会去恨别人 |
[15:43] | because one day I’ll make a mistake, | 因为我也难免会犯错 |
[15:45] | and then, I don’t want it held against me. | 我也不想别人去恨我 |
[15:50] | You really are perfect, aren’t you? | 你还真是完美啊 |
[15:54] | Well, I’m too modest to say that, but, um, | 虽然我这么说会有点过分谦虚 不过呢 |
[15:57] | I don’t mind if you do. | 我可不介意你这样说 |
[16:01] | Oh, man, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[16:04] | Kakoy durak. Moya rubashka! | (俄语)真是个笨蛋 我的衬衫啊 |
[16:08] | Uh, excuse me. What did you just say? | 不好意思 你刚才说啥来着 |
[16:13] | What? Oh, oh, nothing. | 什么 没什么 |
[16:16] | I…I was just clearing my throat. | 我只是在清清嗓子 |
[16:19] | Moya rubashka. | (俄语)我的衬衫啊 |
[16:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | Clearing her throat, my butt! | 她是在清嗓子才怪 |
[16:34] | I know Russian when I hear it. | 我就知道我听到的是俄语 |
[16:36] | She must be a spy. | 她肯定是个卧底 |
[16:37] | Ooh, I so want to do my happy dance right now! | 我真想现在就跳个开心舞 |
[16:39] | But first, I have to tell Mom and Dad. | 不过我得先跟老爸和老妈说 |
[16:41] | Wait, I can’t tell them, | 等一下 我不能跟他们说 |
[16:43] | or they’ll think it’s spy-anoia. | 他们只会以为这是卧妄症 |
[16:46] | …it is catching on. | 这说法还真是会流行起来呢 |
[16:49] | Okay, I have to get some proof. | 好了 我得找出些证据来 |
[16:51] | And I know just how to do it. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[17:01] | Yes, the secret files are hidden in my locker at school. | 没错 我把那些机密档案藏在我学校的柜子里了 |
[17:04] | I’ll be there in 30 minutes. | 我半小时后到 |
[17:06] | Of course no one will follow me. | 肯定没人会跟踪我啦 |
[17:12] | Uh, hey, guys, I’m gonna just go to the grocery store | 大伙儿 我去杂货店里 |
[17:13] | and get some lemonade. | 买些柠檬水回来吧 |
[17:15] | But there’s plenty right here. | 可这里还有很多啊 |
[17:17] | Yeah, I’m kinda in the mood for pink lemonade. | 我现在有点想喝粉红柠檬水 |
[17:20] | Oh, well, I guess it never hurts to, | 好吧 我想换一下囗味 |
[17:23] | uh, Shake It Up. | 也不是什么坏事啦 |
[17:31] | Where the heck are those secret files? | 那些机密档案在哪里啊 |
[17:37] | Looking for something? | 在找东西吗 |
[17:39] | Oh, K.C..You scared me. | KC 你吓到我了 |
[17:42] | I, uh, thought you were getting lemonade. | 你不是去买柠檬水的吗 |
[17:45] | Yeah, and what exactly were you doing? | 对啊 那你又在干什么 |
[17:49] | I, um… | 我吗 |
[17:51] | had to get my… Spanish textbook. | 我要拿我的西班牙语课本 |
[17:55] | Oh. From my locker? | 是吗 你的书在我柜子里 |
[17:59] | And don’t you mean your Russian textbook? | 而且 你要拿的应该是俄语课本吧 |
[18:02] | Wait, why would I need that? | 我哪用得着学俄语呢 |
[18:03] | I speak fluent Russian. | 我俄语说得可溜了 |
[18:08] | So, now that you’ve been exposed, | 既然你的身份也已经败露了 |
[18:11] | what exactly was your assignment? | 可以说说你的任务是啥了吧 |
[18:13] | To get close to you and your family, | 就是接近你和你的家人 |
[18:15] | and gather information about your weaknesses. | 收集你们的情报 找出你们的弱点 |
[18:18] | Yes! I knew it! | 果然是这样 |
[18:19] | See, I had, like, this gut feeling, and… | 我就说我有种直觉 |
[18:24] | And now I got another gut feeling. | 这下你把我肚子踢得可疼了 |
[18:27] | I’m gonna take you down. | 我要打倒你 |
[18:29] | Bring it. | 放马过来 |
[19:12] | Are those new laser stud earrings? | 那是新款的激光击晕耳环吗 |
[19:14] | I’ve been asking for those for months. | 我申请了好几个月都没批准呢 |
[19:16] | Yes, my handler got me them for my birthday. | 没错 这是我的接头人送给我的生日礼物 |
[19:18] | – Oh, when’s your birthday? – Last week. | – 你什么时候过的生日 – 上个星期 |
[19:20] | – Oh, happy birthday. – Thank you. | – 生日快乐啊 – 谢谢啦 |
[19:25] | I’m gonna get ya! | 你跑不掉的 |
[20:16] | Well, I thought this would go on longer, | 我本来还以为你能撑久一点 |
[20:18] | but I guess it’s time to end this. | 不过看来也是时候结束了 |
[20:24] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[20:29] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[20:30] | Because you’re not the only one with cool jewelry. | 你以为只有你有酷炫的珠宝吗 |
[20:43] | K.C., what happened here? | KC 这里发生什么事了 |
[20:45] | You ruined all of my hard work. | 你把我辛苦装饰的成果全都毁了 |
[20:47] | Okay, your hard work. | 好吧 是你装饰的 |
[20:52] | Marisa, I was right, okay? | 玛丽莎 我猜得没错 |
[20:53] | Jolie, she was a spy. | 裘莉她是个卧底 |
[20:55] | I cannot wait to tell Ernie | 我真想快点去跟厄尼说 |
[20:56] | that she never even liked him, | 她从来没有喜欢过他 |
[20:58] | and she was using him the entire time. | 一直以来 她都只是在利用他 |
[21:00] | Hey, to soften the blow, why don’t you | 你怎么不直接把他扔到仙人掌上啊 |
[21:01] | throw him into a cactus first? | 那样他可能还没那么可怜呢 |
[21:04] | Or, better yet, release a honey badger on his face. | 或者在他的脸上放只蜜獾吧 这样好像更好 |
[21:09] | Yeah, I, uh, see your point. | 好吧 我懂你意思了 |
[21:12] | You know what? New plan, Red. | 好了 红头姑娘 有新计划 |
[21:14] | You’re going back undercover for one final mission. | 你得再执行一个终极卧底任务啦 |
[21:26] | I’m sorry I had to end it this way. | 我们要这样分手 真的很对不起 |
[21:28] | You’re such a great guy. | 你是个好人 |
[21:30] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[21:34] | We’ll always have Monday. | 我们一定会记住这个美好的周一 |
[21:36] | And most of Tuesday. | 还有周二这天的大部分日子 |
[21:48] | Oh, hi… Daddy | 你好啊 爸爸 |
[21:56] | So, uh, where’s Jolie going? | 好吧 裘莉要去哪里 |
[22:00] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你一定不敢相信的 |
[22:01] | Jolie just got the call from NASA. | 美国航空航天局打电话给她 |
[22:03] | She’s gonna be the first teen in space. | 她将会是第一个上太空的青少年 |
[22:05] | There’s nothing that girl can’t do. | 她真是做什么都行呢 |
[22:08] | Except come up with a believable story. | 就是不太会编靠谱的故事啦 |
[22:11] | – Excuse me? – Oh, nothing. | – 你说什么 – 没什么 |
[22:12] | Uh, I was just saying | 我只是想说 |
[22:14] | I know how much you guys liked each other. | 我知道你们俩很爱对方 |
[22:17] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[22:17] | I will be, I guess. | 我想我会没事的 |
[22:20] | By the way, I owe you a big apology. | 顺便说一句 我得跟你道歉 |
[22:23] | I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. | 我不是故意伤害你的 |
[22:24] | I just… I guess I didn’t realize that my dorky little brother | 只是 我没发现 原来我的呆老弟 |
[22:29] | was turning out to be a pretty cool guy. | 已经成长为一个独当一面的男人了 |
[22:33] | We’re good. | 我已经不生你的气了 |
[22:36] | Hey, are those new earrings? | 那对耳环是新的吗 |
[22:40] | Just a little something I picked up. | 就是我无意中发现的一些小东西啦 |