时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I just got a brief for a new mission. | 我刚刚收到了新任务的概要 |
[00:13] | Oh, well, the game starts in 10 minutes, | 还有十分钟就要开始比赛了 |
[00:15] | so can you keep your brief, brief? | 麻烦你把这个概要讲赅要些好吗 |
[00:19] | Okay, what do you got? | 好吧 是什么任务 |
[00:22] | You got nothing. | 这次可没你的份 |
[00:24] | This mission is just for K.C. | 这是指定给KC的 |
[00:25] | What, just for me? | 啥 给我的 |
[00:26] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[00:29] | Actually, the organization is pairing you with another teenage spy. | 是这样的 组织打算让你和另一个少年特工合作 |
[00:33] | The two of you will pose as boyfriend and girlfriend. | 你们俩会假扮成一对情侣 |
[00:36] | Boyfriend and girlfriend, I’m not comfortable with you | 我是不会接受你在35岁以前 |
[00:38] | having this type of mission until you’re 35… | 做这种情侣任务的 |
[00:41] | or I’m dead. | 除非我死翘翘 |
[00:43] | Dad, it’s fine. | 老爸 没事的啦 |
[00:45] | You’ll be working with Brett Willis. | 你会跟布莱特·威利斯一起执行任务 |
[00:49] | Correction, that’s fine… | 重申一下 就他这种程度 |
[00:52] | mighty fine. | 肯定没事发生 |
[00:55] | they’re hooking you up with Brett Willis? | 他们要把你和布莱特·威利斯配成一对 |
[00:57] | Dad, relax. | 老爸 放松点 |
[00:58] | Every time I look at a boy, your head explodes. | 每次我看着一个男孩 你就变得神经兮兮的 |
[01:01] | Well, this time my heart is exploding | 这次我可是心花怒放啊 |
[01:03] | because I love this guy. | 我可喜欢这个小伙子了 |
[01:06] | He was just named the organization’s | 他刚被组织选为 |
[01:08] | junior spy of the year. | 年度最佳青年特工 |
[01:09] | Well, he sounds amazing. | 听起来很厉害嘛 |
[01:14] | And I cannot wait to start a successful, | 我已经迫不及待地想和他开始一段成功的 |
[01:17] | mutually beneficial, | 互惠互利的 |
[01:19] | professional relationship with him. | 专业的工作关系了 |
[01:23] | -K.C. -Yes. | -KC -怎么了 |
[01:24] | You’re drooling on Brett’s Head. | 你的口水就要滴到布莱特的头上了 |
[01:31] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:34] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:37] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:40] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:42] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:46] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:49] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:53] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:57] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:59] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:01] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:03] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:05] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:07] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:10] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:12] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:14] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:16] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:18] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:22] | Okay, I got the brief from the organization center, | 我收到了组织中心传来的任务概要 |
[02:24] | so let’s review? | 我们一起看看吧 |
[02:25] | Sure. What you got? | 好啊 看看你收到了什么 |
[02:27] | All right, the organization plans on taking on the– | 组织计划执行 |
[02:30] | Willis dribbles on the court, he pulls up for the three. | 威利斯在球场上运球 他投出一个三分球 |
[02:33] | But he’s no good, but it’s okay | 没投进 不过没关系 |
[02:34] | because Willis goes after his own shot, | 因为威利斯紧追着篮球 |
[02:35] | gets past through defenders, | 冲破了敌人的防线 |
[02:37] | goes out for the slam and… | 他冲出包围 准备扣篮 |
[02:44] | Hey, Kobe. | 喂 科比 |
[02:46] | Plan on telling me when it’s halftime | 跟我说一下 你什么时候中场休息 |
[02:48] | so we can continue our assignment? | 好让我们继续看看这个任务 |
[02:50] | I’m sorry, go ahead. | 抱歉 我们继续吧 |
[02:51] | All right, | 好吧 |
[02:52] | the organization plans on taking down an international piracy ring– | 组织打算让我们追踪一个国际盗版团伙 |
[02:56] | Pirates? | 海盗 |
[02:57] | Sweet, I call dibs on the parrot. | 不错 我早就想要只鹦鹉了 |
[02:59] | Great, then we’ll have two things that won’t stop talking. | 太好了 那就有两个叽叽喳喳 说个不停的东西了 |
[03:03] | Uh, I meant movie pirates, | 我说的是电影盗版商 |
[03:05] | they’re people who steal movies, | 他们获取电影后 |
[03:06] | they make illegal digital copies | 会非法复制电影资源 |
[03:08] | and they sell them online. | 然后在网上卖 |
[03:09] | I wonder if they ever pirate “pirate” movies. | 我想知道他们有没有盗版过海盗电影 |
[03:12] | Okay, come on, this is serious. | 别这样 我可是认真的 |
[03:14] | Or the movies rated R… | 或者电影是R级的 |
[03:19] | Come on, really, nothing? | 别这样 你就不能配合一下吗 |
[03:21] | I’m sorry, are you not getting this? | 抱歉 你是不懂我的意思吗 |
[03:23] | Are you mocking me, or are you just trying to be funny? | 你是在嘲笑我 还是你在搞笑 |
[03:25] | Actually, I am being funny. | 实际上 我只是想搞笑而已 |
[03:28] | You on the other hand are being a buzzkill. | 可是 你真的太扫兴了 |
[03:37] | Are you spying? | 你在监视他们吗 |
[03:39] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[03:40] | Honey, we’re off the clock. | 亲爱的 我们已经下班了 |
[03:42] | No, I mean my job as a dad. | 不 我是指当爸爸的工作 |
[03:45] | Brett just did this funny thing | 布莱特刚做了件有趣的事 |
[03:46] | like he’s playing basketball but it’s with wasabi peas. | 他把芥末豌豆当成篮球来投 |
[03:49] | It’s– Come on, that’s classic. | 这真是 你懂吗 超经典的 |
[03:53] | Oh, I’m pretty sure love is in the air. | 我确信爱情的火花已经在空气中蔓延了 |
[03:56] | A buzzkill? I am so much fun. | 我扫兴 我比你有趣多了 |
[03:59] | Look, I’m sorry I take my job seriously. | 听着 我很认真地对待这次任务 |
[04:01] | Unlike you, I’m a pro. | 不像你 我可是专业的 |
[04:02] | I can’t even believe I was excited to work with you. | 简直不敢相信 我之前听见要和你工作 还那么兴奋 |
[04:04] | I can. | 我相信 |
[04:07] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:08] | Who wouldn’t want to work with me? | 谁不想与我一起工作 |
[04:10] | I was named junior spy of the year. | 我可是年度最佳特工 |
[04:13] | I’m guessing it wasn’t for your modesty. | 你肯定不是因为谦虚被选上的 |
[04:15] | No, actually, it was for taking down 43 spies and… | 实际上 是因为我追踪了43名间谍 |
[04:17] | Hey, was that a slam? | 等等 你这是在讽刺我吗 |
[04:19] | Oh, no, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[04:20] | Go on. | 继续说吧 |
[04:22] | What were you talking about again? | 你刚刚说什么来着 |
[04:23] | Oh, yes. Yourself. | 哦对 在说你自己呢 |
[04:27] | Baby, I can’t believe next month will be 20 years we’re married. | 宝贝 到下个月 我们结婚就有20年了 |
[04:32] | And they said we’d never make it. | 他们还说我们不可能一起那么久 |
[04:34] | And by “they,” I mean your mother. | 说起他们 我指的是你妈 |
[04:37] | Yeah, she thought I’d end up with Zane. | 对啊 她以为我会和赞恩结婚 |
[04:39] | Zane, my ex-partner. | 赞恩 我的前任搭档 |
[04:41] | Don’t even mention his name. | 连他的名字我都不想听 |
[04:43] | Why? He can’t threaten us anymore. | 为什么 他对我们都没威胁了 |
[04:44] | I mean, you eliminated him 16 years ago. | 你16年前就干掉他了 |
[04:46] | I don’t care, just the thought of him gives me the heebie-jeebies. | 我不管 想起他 我就很不安 |
[04:50] | Fine, changing the subject. | 好吧 换个话题 |
[04:52] | So, I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[04:55] | We should have a big party for our anniversary | 我们该为周年纪念日举办一个大型派对 |
[04:57] | here in the house. | 就在我们家里 |
[04:59] | We’ll invite all our friends and family, | 我们要邀请所有的朋友和亲戚 |
[05:01] | and renew our vows. | 重申我们的誓言 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我可不认为这是个好主意 |
[05:05] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[05:06] | The house is too small. | 这房子太小了 |
[05:08] | We’ll rent out a restaurant, | 我们要租一家餐厅 |
[05:10] | have a big party, invite all our family and friends, | 举行一次盛大的派对 邀请所有的亲朋好友 |
[05:13] | and renew our vows. | 重申我们的誓言 |
[05:16] | Yeah, I’m not really feeling that one either. | 我也不太喜欢这个 |
[05:18] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[05:20] | We need space for dancing and a band. | 我们需要留一块场地给乐队 还有舞池 |
[05:23] | We’ll rent a yacht. | 我们要租个游艇 |
[05:26] | Have a big party, invite all our family and friends, | 举行一个盛大的派对 邀请所有的亲朋好友 |
[05:28] | and renew our vows. | 重申我们的誓言 |
[05:30] | Great idea, Craig. | 这个主意不错 克雷格 |
[05:32] | You know what, I got an even better idea. | 你知道吗 我有个更好的主意 |
[05:34] | How about we stay in, | 不如就呆在家里 |
[05:36] | invite all our kids, | 邀请我们的孩子 |
[05:38] | watch a movie and order pizza? | 看部电影再订个披萨 |
[05:40] | That’s not a 20th anniversary, that’s a Wednesday night. | 那才不叫20周年纪念日 咱们每周三晚上都这么过 |
[05:43] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[05:45] | Every time I want to do something for our anniversary, | 每当我想过一下我们的结婚纪念日 |
[05:50] | you say keep it small. | 你都说要低调点 |
[05:52] | Yeah. Well, I want it big. | 可我想要高调地过啊 |
[05:53] | I want it real big. | 要非常非常高调 |
[05:55] | I’m talking pass hors d’oeuvres, flowers, music. | 我想要餐前点心 鲜花还有音乐 |
[05:59] | I want to dance so hard, my feet hurt. | 我想要一直跳舞 跳到脚痛 |
[06:02] | And I want everyone we know to be there, | 我想让每个我们认识的人都来参加 |
[06:04] | so they can see how happy we are! | 让他们看看我们有多幸福 |
[06:09] | Oh, in my defense, | 听我解释 |
[06:13] | I was gonna let you choose the toppings. | 我本来打算让你选批萨的 |
[06:20] | Hey, Kace, what’s new? | 小K 有什么新鲜事吗 |
[06:21] | What’s new? | 新鲜事 |
[06:23] | Marisa, we talked on the phone last night for like 4 hours, | 玛丽莎 我们昨晚煲了4个小时的电话粥 |
[06:26] | and we rode the bus here together. | 今天还一起坐车来上学了 |
[06:28] | What else could be new? | 还能有什么新鲜事啊 |
[06:30] | Hey, babe. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[06:33] | Uh, that seems new. | 这好像就是件新鲜事啊 |
[06:36] | Hey, Brett, what you doing here? | 布莱特 你在这里干嘛呢 |
[06:38] | More importantly, did he just call you “babe”? | 重点是 他刚刚是不是叫你 宝贝 |
[06:40] | Well, I am her boyfriend. | 好吧 我是她男朋友 |
[06:42] | He’s your boyfriend? | 他是你男朋友 |
[06:44] | -Yes. -No. | -是 -不是 |
[06:45] | -No. -Yes. | -不是 -是 |
[06:47] | Yes. | 是 |
[06:50] | Uh, did I forget to mention I have a boyfriend? | 我是不是忘了跟你说我有个男朋友 |
[06:55] | I think I would remember this monumental | 我想我会记住这个极具纪念意义 历史性的瞬间 |
[06:57] | historic occasion of you having your first boyfriend. | 你终于有第一任男朋友了 |
[07:01] | I didn’t know I was your first boyfriend. | 我可不知道我是你第一任男朋友 |
[07:04] | Babe, stop, you know I’m ticklish. | 宝贝 停下 你知道我怕痒的 |
[07:06] | Okay, I said stop it. | 好了 我让你停下 |
[07:11] | Hi, I’m K.C.’s best friend Marisa, | 你好啊 我是KC的闺蜜玛丽莎 |
[07:13] | but I’m sure you know all about me. | 你一定很了解我 |
[07:15] | Even though for some crazy reason | 不过出于一些奇怪的原因 |
[07:17] | which we will be coming back to, | 咱们得回到刚才的那个话题 |
[07:19] | I knew nothing about you. | 我压根没见过你呢 |
[07:21] | Uh, that’s because this is new. | 那是因为他是新生 |
[07:23] | Very, very new. | 刚刚转来的 |
[07:25] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[07:27] | You’ve never actually called me your boyfriend before. | 你可从来没有把我叫作你的男朋友 |
[07:29] | Yes, but I have told you a few other things. | 是啊 可我不是跟你说了很多其他的事情嘛 |
[07:34] | Well, it was nice to meet you, Brett. | 好吧 很高兴认识你 布莱特 |
[07:36] | I will leave you two lovebirds alone. | 我得识相地给你们这对小情侣单独聊会儿 |
[07:41] | Would you get off of me? | 劳烦你把手从我身上挪开 |
[07:43] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在做什么 |
[07:45] | We’re supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend. | 我们应该是一对情侣啊 |
[07:47] | Not at my school. | 不能在我学校里这么做 |
[07:48] | Look, keeping cover only matters | 听好 只有在外面执行任务时 |
[07:50] | when we’re out on the field doing an actual mission. | 我们才需要假装成情侣 |
[07:52] | Besides, why do we even have to be a couple for this assignment? | 再说了 为什么这次任务我们非得假装成情侣 |
[07:56] | Because that’s what the organization wanted, babe. | 因为组织想咱们这么做 宝贝 |
[08:01] | They chose us because they wanted the best, | 他们选我们是因为他们想要最佳人选 |
[08:04] | and you’re here because they wanted someone to help me. | 选你只是为了协助我完成任务啦 |
[08:09] | Oh hey, nominations for jerk of the year just came in… | 年度头号混蛋的名单出来了 |
[08:12] | And look at there, you already won. | 快看看 你是第一名呢 |
[08:14] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你啊 |
[08:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[08:27] | Back row, huh? | 最后一排啊 |
[08:28] | You know what they say about | 你知道他们是怎么说 |
[08:31] | sitting in the back row of the movie theater. | 看电影坐最后一排的人吗 |
[08:33] | Hmm, yes, I do. | 我当然知道 |
[08:34] | It’s the best place to spy on people. | 这是监视人群的最佳位置 |
[08:38] | We can see all the exits | 这儿能看到所有的出口 |
[08:39] | and we’re close to the projection booth, | 离放映室也很近 |
[08:41] | so we can listen in on my parabolic listening device | 这样咱们就能专心听窃听器了 |
[08:43] | and determine when this digital piracy is taking place. | 并且能够确定盗版集团的行动时间 |
[08:47] | Popcorn? | 要吃爆米花吗 |
[08:50] | Why is there butter on it? | 为什么上面会有黄油 |
[08:52] | Because it’s… | 因为这是 |
[08:54] | Popcorn. | 爆米花啊 |
[08:56] | Well, clearly, you didn’t read the profile that I sent you. | 很明显 你没看我发给你的文件 |
[08:59] | Oh, right, you mean the 30-page manifesto about our fake relationship. | 哦对 你是说那份有三十页的 关于我们假恋情的声明 |
[09:02] | Well, if you would have read it, | 你要是看了的话 |
[09:04] | you would’ve known that we met and fell in love on national ice cream day | 你就会知道我们在国际冰激凌日相遇 并且坠入爱河 |
[09:08] | when we bonded over our severe lactose intolerance, | 那天我们发现咱俩都有乳糖不耐受症 |
[09:10] | which means I, your girlfriend, cannot have butter. | 也就是说 我 你的女朋友 不能吃黄油 |
[09:15] | So, what I’m hearing is, | 我就理解成 |
[09:18] | I don’t have to share my popcorn? | 我不用分享我的爆米花了 |
[09:21] | Okay, babe, | 好吧 宝贝 |
[09:24] | let me tell you something about your man here. | 让我来告诉你一些关于你男朋友 我的事情 |
[09:28] | I didn’t read your cover profile | 我没看过你的特工档案 |
[09:30] | because I like to think on my feet. | 因为我喜欢临场发挥 |
[09:32] | That’s right, improvise. | 对的 即兴发挥 |
[09:33] | It keeps me in the moment, keeps me on my toes. | 这样我才能真正地享受此时此刻 |
[09:36] | Keeps you from having to do any extra work in advance. | 也让你没法提前做其他的准备工作 |
[09:38] | Now you’re getting me, babe. | 你总算懂我了 宝贝 |
[09:40] | Okay, stop calling me “babe.” | 不许再叫我宝贝了 |
[09:43] | For this mission, my name is “Anesthesia Van Wallingford.” | 在这次任务里 我的名字是安纳西亚·凡·沃林福德 |
[09:47] | You may call me Annie, Vannie, or Wallie. | 你可以叫我小安 小凡或者小沃 |
[09:49] | It is all in the manifest– | 这都在名单里面 |
[09:51] | I mean profile. | 我指的是档案 |
[09:52] | Hey, look, I know you’re new to dating | 听着 我知道你在约会方面是个菜鸟 |
[09:54] | and I have no idea why ’cause clearly, | 我也不知道为什么你这么菜 |
[09:57] | you are so charming. | 因为 你这么有魅力 |
[09:59] | But this is not how a couple acts in public. | 可是 情侣是不会这么在公众场合相处的 |
[10:01] | And what would you know about being a couple? | 那你就知道情侣会怎么做吗 |
[10:03] | The only person you’ve ever been in love with is yourself. | 你唯一爱过的人就只有你自己 |
[10:06] | Okay, all I’m getting from you is nag, nag, nag. | 好吧 目前为止我知道的你就是在不停的念念念 |
[10:09] | You’re wound up so tight I’m surprised you can breathe. | 你总是紧张兮兮的 你能呼吸顺畅我还觉得奇怪呢 |
[10:11] | So if you can just relax… | 如果你能放松下来 |
[10:13] | People would like you more! | 别人会更喜欢你的 |
[10:18] | They’re so cute. | 他们真可爱 |
[10:21] | Love. | 爱情啊 |
[10:22] | Just love everywhere. | 爱情弥漫在四周的空气中 |
[10:25] | I’m so happy. | 太开心了 |
[10:26] | I hope we’re as happy as they are when we’re their age. | 真希望我们在他们那个年龄时也会那么恩爱 |
[10:29] | Oh, I know I’ll be fun with you, sweetie-poo. | 我知道 跟你在一起的时候我特别有趣 小甜心 |
[10:32] | I mean Annie, Vannie, or Wallie poo. | 我是说 小安 小凡 或者小沃 |
[10:46] | Okay, now that we know that the pirates | 现在我们知道了盗版商 |
[10:49] | are handing off the digital file on Friday, | 会在周五交接电子片源 |
[10:51] | we need to go over the next phase of our plan. | 我们得再确认计划的下一阶段 |
[10:53] | Yes, I’ve been doing a lot of research. | 好的 我最近做了很多调查 |
[10:55] | Yes, finally, thank you. | 谢天谢地 你总算有点出息了 |
[10:57] | What have you learned? | 你都查出了些什么 |
[11:00] | So most movie theaters don’t use real butter. | 大多数的电影院都不会用真的黄油 |
[11:03] | It’s a canola-based dairy-free buttery flavoring | 它们都用一种以油菜籽为主料 无乳制品的黄油调味品 |
[11:07] | so it shouldn’t affect your fake lactose intolerance at all. | 所以不会影响到你编的那啥乳糖不耐受症 |
[11:12] | Well, it’s definitely affecting my Brett intolerance. | 好吧 但它肯定影响了我的布莱特不耐受症 |
[11:17] | I am coming in. | 我要进来了 |
[11:20] | Hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 希望没有打扰到你们 |
[11:23] | No, we were just hanging out. What’s up? | 我们只是在闲聊啦 有什么事吗 |
[11:25] | Oh, I need to borrow your math book. | 我想借你的数学书 |
[11:27] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我在逗谁呢 |
[11:28] | I need to borrow your math homework. | 我要借你的数学作业 |
[11:30] | I’ll lend you my math notes. | 我可以借你我的数学笔记 |
[11:31] | I’ll take what I can get. | 你给什么我都要 |
[11:34] | Oh, uh, Marisa. | 我是玛丽莎 |
[11:36] | Oh, I remember. | 我记得你 |
[11:37] | How could I forget a face like that? | 我怎么能忘记这样一张美丽的脸 |
[11:40] | What, this old thing? | 啥 就这老东西 |
[11:42] | You’re funny. | 你太有趣了 |
[11:43] | I like funny girls. | 我喜欢有趣的女孩 |
[11:45] | I never noticed before but your hair is really pretty. | 我之前都没发现你头发这么漂亮 |
[11:49] | Aww, thank you so much. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[11:53] | Hey, you know who else has hair? | 你知道还有谁有这样的头发吗 |
[11:55] | KC K.C. | |
[11:56] | She is funny, funny too. | 她也十分有趣 |
[11:58] | Much, much funnier than I am. | 比我有趣多了 |
[12:05] | I really like your perfume. | 我喜欢你的香水 |
[12:07] | I’m not wearing any perfume. | 我没喷香水啊 |
[12:11] | Hey, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:16] | Marisa, what about the math notes? | 玛丽莎 数学笔记不要啦 |
[12:17] | I’ll just fail! | 就让我挂科吧 |
[12:25] | Oh, looking good. | 不错嘛 |
[12:28] | You’re the one working out, but I’m sweating you, girl. | 虽说你在健身 但我才是能让你冒汗的那个 |
[12:33] | Anyway, I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 不管怎么说 我一直都在考虑你说的话 |
[12:37] | Good, because I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 不错 因为我也一直在考虑你说的话 |
[12:43] | As I was saying, | 正如我说的 |
[12:45] | it is our 20th anniversary and it deserves to be celebrated. | 我们该好好庆祝下20周年纪念日 |
[12:50] | I want to make my bride happy. | 我也想让我的新娘开心一下 |
[12:52] | Oh, well, I’m glad you came around. | 你能过来跟我说这些 我觉得很开心 |
[12:55] | Happy almost anniversary. | 提前祝你结婚纪念日快乐 |
[12:59] | Yeah. Craig, it’s gorgeous. | 谢谢 克雷格 礼物很赞啊 |
[13:01] | Yeah, I knew you’d like it. | 我知道你会喜欢的 |
[13:03] | See, who needs a big old party anyway? | 看吧 谁还会想要一个老套的盛大派对啊 |
[13:05] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[13:07] | I think you misunderstood. | 你一定是误会了 |
[13:10] | I love the jewelry | 我很喜欢这件珠宝 |
[13:11] | and I can’t wait to wear it to the big party. | 我很期待在盛大的派对中戴上它 |
[13:15] | By the way, I booked a hall | 顺便说下 我预定了个礼堂 |
[13:17] | and you have to drop off the deposit by Tuesday. | 你得在周二之前把押金付了 |
[13:20] | Baby, I don’t want to have a big old– | 宝贝 我可不想举办个老套的 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I’m gonna go drop off that deposit | 好吧 在你把我也踢翻之前 |
[13:26] | before you kick the wrong dummy. | 我会把押金付了的 |
[13:31] | Hey, Marisa, what’s up? | 玛丽莎 怎么了 |
[13:32] | Last night, we only talked on the phone for like 4 seconds | 昨天晚上我们只打了4秒的电话 |
[13:35] | and then this morning you didn’t even get on the bus, | 今天早上你都没有上公交车 |
[13:37] | you just kind of ran alongside it. | 感觉你就像在追着公交跑 |
[13:41] | Well, you know, cardio. | 你懂的 有氧运动嘛 |
[13:44] | Speaking of which, got to go. | 说到有氧运动 我得走了 |
[13:46] | Okay, Marisa, what is going on with you? | 好吧 玛丽莎 你怎么了 |
[13:48] | Okay, there’s something I have to tell you | 有些事情我得告诉你 |
[13:50] | and I wanted to wait till I had the right words, | 我想等我组织好合适的话再告诉你 |
[13:52] | but no matter how I say it, | 可是不管我怎么说 |
[13:53] | it’s just going to sound bad. | 你都不会喜欢听的 |
[13:55] | Okay, well, then just say it. | 那就直说吧 |
[13:56] | Your boyfriend made a move on me. | 你的男朋友对我动心了 |
[13:58] | He did? | 真的 |
[14:00] | I cannot believe the nerve of that– | 我不敢相信他竟有这个胆 |
[14:02] | No, don’t worry about it. | 好了 别担心 |
[14:05] | Why are you taking this better than I am? | 为什么你对待这种事情处理得比我还好 |
[14:07] | Look… | 听着 |
[14:10] | I’m not supposed to tell you this, | 我不该告诉你这件事的 |
[14:11] | but he’s not my boyfriend, okay? | 但他不是我的男朋友 好吗 |
[14:14] | In fact, he’s the opposite of my boyfriend. | 实际上 他和男朋友正好相反 |
[14:16] | He’s your girlfriend? | 他是你的女朋友 |
[14:18] | No. | 不是 |
[14:20] | I just– I can’t stand the guy. | 我受不了这家伙了 |
[14:22] | He’s a spy and he’s posing as my boyfriend for a mission. | 他是个间谍 在这次任务中他要假装成我的男朋友 |
[14:25] | That makes sense. | 这下说得通了 |
[14:26] | You know, I knew something was weird | 你突然带着个男朋友出现的时候 |
[14:28] | when you suddenly turned up with a boyfriend. | 我就觉得很奇怪了 |
[14:30] | Oh, no offense. | 无意冒犯哦 |
[14:31] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[14:33] | But you definitely don’t like him. | 那你肯定不喜欢他 |
[14:34] | No, actually he makes me want to vomit in my mouth. | 对啊 我一见他就想吐 |
[14:38] | So what I’m hearing is he’s available? | 所以他现在是单身咯 |
[14:42] | So what I’m hearing is to each their own. | 所以我只想说 各有喜好吧 |
[14:45] | Look, he’s not for me, | 听着 他不适合我 |
[14:46] | but if you’re into obnoxious egotistical muscleheads, | 但如果你喜欢那些自负的肌肉男 |
[14:49] | then uh, go for it. | 那就去追他吧 |
[14:50] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:53] | But wait, you technically are dating him. | 等等 严格上来说 你是在和他约会呢 |
[14:56] | Well, only until the mission is over | 一完成任务 |
[14:57] | and then I cut him loose. | 我就会和他断绝往来 |
[14:59] | Oh, but do me a favor and let him down gently. | 就算是帮我个忙 分手的时候别那么狠 |
[15:01] | The last thing I need is to hear him go on | 我跟他交往的时候 可不想听到 |
[15:03] | about some horrible shrewish witchy ex-girlfriend. | 他抱怨那泼辣狡猾的前女友 |
[15:07] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[15:08] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[15:11] | Hey, honey, your date is here. | 甜心 你对象来了 |
[15:17] | Wow, what a cute couple. | 多么有爱的一对啊 |
[15:20] | Let me get a picture. | 我来拍张照片 |
[15:23] | Oh, nice one. | 真不错 |
[15:25] | – Dad! – What? Oh, fine. | – 爸爸 – 啥 好吧 |
[15:26] | I’ll leave you two alone, | 我会让你们单独相处的 |
[15:28] | I just want to get a second with Brett. | 再给我点时间跟布莱特谈谈 |
[15:30] | Now listen, this is my baby girl you’re taking out. | 听好了 你带出去的是我的女儿 |
[15:33] | If you break her heart– | 如果你伤了她的心 |
[15:34] | I know, I know, you break me. | 我知道 你会给我颜色看的 |
[15:35] | No, I was just going to say, | 不 我本来想说的是 |
[15:37] | “I hope we can still be friends.” | 希望我们还是朋友 |
[15:41] | Here, these are for you. | 给 这是送给你的 |
[15:42] | Aww, and these are for you! | 真贴心 还有这是给你的 |
[15:47] | You think I wouldn’t find out? | 你以为我不会知道 |
[15:48] | Find out what? | 知道什么 |
[15:49] | That you put the moves on my best friend. | 你居然对我的闺蜜出手 |
[15:51] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么啊 |
[15:52] | You know we’re not really dating, right? | 你看 其实我们没有真的在约会啊 对吧 |
[15:54] | Yes, I know that! | 是啊 我知道 |
[15:56] | But not everyone else knows that. | 但不是所有人都知道啊 |
[15:58] | -You broke cover. – Did I? Did I really? | -你暴露身份了 -真的吗 不是吧 |
[16:00] | Because I thought that keeping cover only mattered | 我还以为只有在执行任务时 |
[16:02] | when we’re out in the field during an actual mission. | 我们才要掩饰我们的身份 |
[16:04] | Where did I learn that? | 我从哪儿学的 |
[16:05] | Oh, right, | 哦 对了 |
[16:07] | some annoying chick I went to the mission with. | 那个和我一起执行任务的烦人婆 |
[16:09] | You don’t deserve me. | 你配不上我 |
[16:11] | Again, not really dating. | 再说一遍 我们并没有在约会 |
[16:13] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[16:24] | All right, I’m in the projection booth. | 好 我进了放映室 |
[16:26] | I’m about to insert the fast track | 我准备插入声卡 |
[16:27] | so we can digitally watermark the files | 这样我们就可以给那些文件打上水印 |
[16:29] | and track the pirated films. | 并且追踪到盗版电影 |
[16:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:33] | Are you even there? Why aren’t you talking to me? | 你有在听吗 为什么不回应我 |
[16:35] | Because it’s rude to talk in a movie theatre. | 因为在电影院里讲话很不礼貌 |
[16:39] | Get it done. I don’t need your play by play. | 快点搞定 我不需要你一步步讲给我听 |
[16:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | Initiating digital watermarking sequence. | 启动数字水印序列 |
[16:54] | “Just get it done. | 快点搞定 |
[16:56] | I don’t need your play by play.” | 我不需要你一步步讲给我听 |
[17:02] | Needs more butter. | 得多加点黄油 |
[17:06] | Come on, guys. It should be done by now. | 快点 伙计们 现在应该可以了 |
[17:32] | All right, we’re good, let’s go. | 好了 完成了 我们走吧 |
[17:42] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪里来的 |
[17:43] | Uh, actually I was born in New Jersey | 其实 我在新泽西出生 |
[17:46] | but, um, I’ve lived on and off in the DC area ever since I was a kid. | 但是我从小开始就住在华盛顿这边了 |
[17:50] | At first it was hard to like make friends | 虽然在一开始的时候 |
[17:52] | with all the moving around– | 因为老是搬家 很难交到朋友 |
[17:53] | That’s not what I meant. | 我没问这些有的没的 |
[17:54] | Oh, well, then in that case… | 那好吧 既然如此 |
[18:20] | Who’s that? | 她是谁 |
[18:22] | I don’t know, but she’s not leaving. | 不知道 但我们不能让她就这么离开 |
[18:43] | You mess with my partner, you mess with me. | 你惹到了我的同伴 就等于惹恼了我 |
[19:01] | All right, fine, you win. Just take her, don’t hurt me. | 好吧 算你厉害 带她走吧 别伤害我 |
[19:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:05] | Man, that’s cold. | 天哪 真绝情 |
[19:13] | Now you’re cold, out cold. | 你才绝情呢 睡去吧你 |
[19:17] | Okay, I’m starting to get the whole | 我终于明白你为什么 |
[19:20] | junior spy of the year thing now. | 能得年度最佳青年特工了 |
[19:26] | You were amazing tonight. | 你今晚很厉害啊 |
[19:28] | What, me? | 什么 我 |
[19:29] | Bro, you’re the one who saved my butt. | 哥们 你才是那个救了我的人啊 |
[19:32] | It was your contingency plan, I just followed it. | 那是你的应急计划 我只是照做而已 |
[19:35] | Page 26, section 4A. | 第25页 4A版 |
[19:36] | Wait, so you did read my manifesto. | 等等 这么说来 你看了我的声明 |
[19:39] | I might have skimmed it. | 我只是粗略看了看 |
[19:41] | Look, Brett, there is something | 听着布莱特 有些事 |
[19:44] | I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 我一直想告诉你 |
[19:46] | I– I know things between us have been a little– | 我知道我们之间一直有些 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:51] | Oh, uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:52] | It’s– It’s Marisa. | 是玛丽莎打来的 |
[19:54] | Hey, now that our mission is over, | 既然已经完成任务了 |
[19:56] | you’re cool if I go out with her, right? | 你不会介意我跟她约会了吧 |
[19:58] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然不会啦 |
[19:59] | I mean, it’s not like we’re actually boyfriend and girlfriend. | 我们又不是真正的情侣 |
[20:02] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[20:03] | Uh, well, I should probably talk to her | 那我得去接电话了 |
[20:04] | before it gets too late. | 不然她就要挂机了 |
[20:05] | So… Yeah, of course. | 好吧 |
[20:09] | No problem. | 没事儿 |
[20:10] | I wouldn’t want it to be too late. | 我也不想太晚告诉你 |
[20:16] | So I heard you nailed the mission. | 听说你完成了任务哦 |
[20:20] | How’s it going with the two of you? | 你们俩之间怎么样了 |
[20:21] | You two having fun? | 你们俩一起开心吗 |
[20:22] | I was looking through the window | 我从窗户里望着你们 |
[20:23] | and it looked like the two of you are getting along really good. | 你们俩看起来还挺合拍的嘛 |
[20:27] | Dad, it doesn’t even matter if I like him | 爸爸 我喜不喜欢他都没用 |
[20:29] | because he kind of likes someone else. | 他好像喜欢上了别人 |
[20:38] | I never did like that kid. | 我从来就没喜欢过那小子 |
[20:47] | Oh, look who went out of his way | 看来某人特地 |
[20:50] | to send me a kitchenful of I’m sorry flowers. | 送了我满厨房的花来给我道歉 |
[20:54] | I knew you’d come around about the party. | 我就知道你会同意办派对的 |
[20:57] | I’d love to take credit but I didn’t send you these. | 虽然我也很想抢功劳 但是这些花不是我送的 |
[21:00] | Well, then who did? | 那是谁送的 |
[21:02] | Maybe I have a secret admirer. | 搞不好我有个神秘爱慕者 |
[21:04] | More likely they’re for K.C. | 我看这些花更有可能是送给KC的 |
[21:07] | Didn’t hear that. | 没听清你说啥 |
[21:09] | Let’s see. | 那就来看看吧 |
[21:10] | “Looking forward to your 20th anniversary | 期待你们的二十周年结婚纪念日 |
[21:14] | and my ultimate revenge. | 以及我的终极复仇 |
[21:17] | I’m coming for you, all of you. | 我将为你们而来 你们所有人 |
[21:20] | Zane.” | 赞恩 |
[21:21] | Zane! | 赞恩 |
[21:23] | How can it be from Zane? | 怎么会是他 |
[21:25] | Now you know why I never wanted to make a big deal | 现在你知道为什么我总是主张 |
[21:27] | about our anniversary. | 低调庆祝结婚纪念日了吧 |
[21:28] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[21:30] | It can’t be from Zane, you eliminated him. | 不可能是他啊 他早就被你干掉了啊 |
[21:33] | You eliminated him, right? | 他是被你干掉了吧 |
[21:36] | We’ve got to call the organization right now. | 我们得马上联系组织 |
[21:38] | Wait, honey, stop. | 等下 亲爱的 先别打 |
[21:40] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有事情要和你说 |
[21:50] | What a coincidence, | 好巧啊 |
[21:51] | I didn’t know that you guys were gonna be here. | 没想到你俩会在这儿 |
[21:53] | Well, you should have, you’re the one | 你应该会想到啊 |
[21:55] | who put it on our dating calendar. | 是你写在我们的约会日历上的 |
[21:57] | Again, thanks for getting us that dating calendar. | 再次感谢你送我们约会日历 |
[22:00] | Which reminds me, I can’t do the amusement park on Sunday. | 倒是提醒我了 我周日去不了游乐园了 |
[22:04] | But I really wanted to get that picture of you guys | 但是我真的很想帮你们拍游玩时候的照片 |
[22:07] | coming down in the log flume for your dating scrapbook. | 然后贴在约会剪贴薄上 |
[22:09] | But we don’t have a dating scrapbook. | 可我们没有约会剪贴薄啊 |
[22:12] | I beg to differ. | 恕我不能赞同 |
[22:16] | Hey, K.C., do you want to join us? | KC 你要和我们一起吗 |
[22:19] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:19] | This is a date, okay. | 这是个约会啊 |
[22:21] | You guys don’t need me hanging around. | 你们可不会欢迎一个大灯泡跟着晃荡 |
[22:23] | At least not until we all go bowling next Friday. | 至少也得等到下周五 我们才能一起去打保龄球 |
[22:27] | Please check your dating calendars, people. | 麻烦看一下你们的约会日历啊 同志们 |
[22:29] | Uh, Kace, are you sure you don’t want to stay? | 你真的不想坐下吗 KC |
[22:32] | I know how much you like FroYo. | 我知道你很喜欢冻酸奶的 |
[22:34] | I really do like FroYo. | 我是很喜欢冻酸奶 |
[22:37] | Like more than you could possibly imagine. | 比你想象中的还要喜欢 |
[22:39] | I mean, at first I hated it but lately, | 我是说 虽然一开始我是不喜欢的 |
[22:41] | I can just not get it out of my mind. | 但是近来我喜欢到以至于忘不掉它了 |
[22:45] | I just like it so much, but I can’t have it. | 我这么喜欢 却不能拥有 |
[22:48] | Why not? | 为啥 |
[22:50] | Because you have it. | 因为已经是你的了 |
[22:52] | You and FroYo have fun. | 祝你和冻酸奶玩得开心 |
[22:54] | I mean Brett. | 我是说和布莱特啦 |
[22:57] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:05] | Wow, Dad keeps threatening to change the locks on me, | 老爸之前一直威胁我说要换锁 |
[23:09] | but I didn’t think he’d actually do it. | 没想到他真的会这么做 |
[23:11] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[23:14] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:15] | Who is it? | 谁呀 |
[23:17] | “Who is it?” | 谁呀 |
[23:18] | Your children? | 你家娃 |
[23:20] | Well, how do we know it’s really you, huh? | 我怎么知道你们不是假冒的 |
[23:22] | What’s the name of your mother’s junior high? | 你妈上的初中叫什么名字 |
[23:26] | How are we supposed to know? We didn’t go there. | 我们怎么会知道 我们又没去过 |
[23:30] | Just open the door. | 快开门 |
[23:34] | Hey, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come. | 快进来 快进来 快进来 快进来 |
[23:45] | Uh, if we’re still gonna keep a spare key under the rock, | 要是我们还把备用钥匙放在石头底下的话 |
[23:49] | we’re gonna need a lot more rocks. | 那我们得要多少石头啊 |
[23:52] | Well, you know, there’s been some break-ins | 最近附近闹小偷 |
[23:54] | in the neighborhood and you never can be too safe. | 再小心都不为过 |
[23:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:58] | Why is it so dark in here? | 怎么这么暗啊 |
[23:59] | Whoa, get away from the window! | 离窗户远点 |
[24:03] | Sure, when I do that, you get all mad, | 换做是我 你早就发飙了 |
[24:07] | but when he does it, it’s parenting. | 可因为是他做的 这就叫教育 |
[24:10] | Number one, ow! | 首先 好疼啊 |
[24:13] | Number two, what is going on? | 其次 这是什么情况啊 |
[24:17] | Honey, we have to tell them. | 亲爱的 我们得告诉他们 |
[24:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:20] | Kids, sit down. | 孩子们 坐下 |
[24:28] | I thought I’d never have to tell you this story but… | 我以为我永远不会跟你们说这个故事 可是 |
[24:33] | 20 years ago, when I was recruited to be a spy, | 二十年前 我刚被招募作为特工 |
[24:37] | I was the toughest guy in my class. | 我是我们班最厉害的 |
[24:39] | I could beat everyone except one guy. | 我能打败所有人 除了一个 |
[24:42] | Zane Fuller. | 赞恩·富勒 |
[24:45] | We were fierce competitors, | 我们是旗鼓相当的竞争对手 |
[24:49] | but we became partners and best friends… | 不过后来我们成了搭档以及挚友 |
[24:54] | until we were paired up with hot up-and-coming agent | 直到我们俩遇上既漂亮又年轻有为的 |
[24:57] | Kira King. | 吉拉·金 |
[24:59] | We both fell hard for her, | 我们俩都很喜欢她 |
[25:01] | but only one of us would win her heart. | 但是只有一人可以赢得她的芳心 |
[25:04] | Oh, who won? | 谁赢了 |
[25:07] | Me! | 我啊 |
[25:09] | Or you wouldn’t be here. | 要不你们现在还能坐在这儿么 |
[25:14] | We thought everything was good | 我们以为你爸爸和赞恩之间不会有什么问题 |
[25:15] | between your dad and Zane. | 一切照旧 |
[25:17] | He was even the best man in our wedding. | 他甚至还作为伴郎出席了我们的婚礼 |
[25:20] | But inside, he was mad | 但事实上 他非常愤怒 |
[25:23] | and the more he saw us together, | 他越是看到我们俩在一起 |
[25:25] | the more his anger festered. | 他就越生气 |
[25:27] | What we didn’t know was | 而我们所不知道的是 |
[25:29] | enemy agents from the other side had turned him | 敌方组织已经收买了他 |
[25:33] | and he was now a double agent. | 他成了谍中谍 |
[25:36] | When the organization found out, | 组织发现他是内奸的时候 |
[25:38] | we were heartbroken. | 我们都很难过 |
[25:40] | I volunteered to be the guy to take care of Zane. | 我自愿提出要去解决赞恩 |
[25:45] | He was a hard man to find. | 他很善于隐藏 |
[25:47] | I finally tracked him down | 但我最终还是找到他了 |
[25:49] | and we wound up in a battle for our lives. | 于是我们决一死战 |
[25:53] | I was losing. | 我一直处于劣势 |
[25:56] | He had me on the edge of a cliff | 他把我逼到悬崖边上 |
[25:58] | and was about to end it all… | 一切都快要结束的时候 |
[25:59] | Did you make it, did you? | 你逃脱了吗 |
[26:04] | Again, wouldn’t be here if I didn’t. | 再说一遍 如果没有的话你们就不会在这儿了 |
[26:10] | At the last minute, Zane softened | 在最后一刻 赞恩心软了 |
[26:13] | and I saw a glimpse of my old friend. | 我看到他眼中有一丝犹豫 |
[26:17] | He offered me a deal. | 他跟我做了个交易 |
[26:19] | He offered to let me live if I would let him disappear. | 如果我答应放他走 他就让我活下来 |
[26:24] | Your dad had to take the deal because, | 你们老爸接受了这个交易 因为 |
[26:26] | well, we had just found out we were going to have a baby. | 我们才刚刚发现 我们就要有个孩子了 |
[26:31] | It was K.C., wasn’t it? | 是KC对吧 |
[26:32] | Ding, ding, ding, you finally got one ring. | 你总算是聪明了一回 |
[26:38] | So I took the deal and went home, | 于是我接受了这个交易 然后回家了 |
[26:40] | and didn’t even tell your mother about it. | 我甚至都没有告诉你们老妈 |
[26:42] | We got on with our lives | 生活继续着 |
[26:43] | and Zane kept his promise and he disappeared. | 赞恩遵守他的诺言 再也没出现 |
[26:49] | Until a few days ago, | 直到几天前 |
[26:51] | when he sent flowers with a message. | 他送来了花和一条信息 |
[26:54] | “I’m coming for you, all of you.” | 我将为你们而来 你们所有人 |
[26:57] | Why are we just sitting here? | 那我们为什么还坐在这儿无动于衷 |
[26:58] | We need to contact the organization. | 我们得联系组织啊 |
[27:00] | They can protect us. | 他们可以保护我们 |
[27:00] | I never told them. | 我没告诉过他们 |
[27:02] | As far as they know, Zane is dead. | 他们一直认为赞恩死了 |
[27:04] | We’re on our own. | 我们只能靠自己了 |
[27:06] | He’s out there | 他就在外面 |
[27:08] | and he won’t stop until he finds us. | 没找到我们 他是不会收手的 |
[27:17] | If Zane didn’t know where we were before, | 要是之前赞恩不知道我们在哪儿 |
[27:19] | he sure does now. | 现在肯定是知道了 |
[27:25] | Hey, Marisa, how was the movie after FroYo? | 玛丽莎 电影怎么样啊 |
[27:27] | Oh, actually, we decided to go to that pottery painting place instead. | 其实我们去了陶器彩绘的地方 |
[27:31] | What? | 什么 |
[27:32] | Marisa, that was not approved. | 玛丽莎 我可没批准啊 |
[27:35] | I’ve done all the research and carefully chosen | 我做了大量的调查 |
[27:37] | all the best places to have first dates | 仔细为你们挑选了首次约会的最佳地点 |
[27:39] | to ensure a successful and long-lasting relationship. | 以确保你们的恋情会顺利长久 |
[27:42] | Now I don’t want us to blow this. | 我不希望咱们搞砸 |
[27:45] | Sorry? | 不好意思 |
[27:48] | Did you at least have fun at the pottery place? | 在陶器店玩得开心吗 |
[27:50] | Yeah, Brett made a mug with our initials on it, | 是的 布莱特做了一个印有我们名字首字母的杯子 |
[27:52] | see, B.M. | 看 B.M. |
[27:55] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 那可真是不幸啊 |
[27:59] | Well, it sounds like you two are doing great | 听上去你俩处得挺好 |
[28:01] | and why wouldn’t you be? | 可不是呢嘛 |
[28:03] | I mean, Brett sounds like the best boyfriend ever. | 听起来布莱特就是最好的男友 |
[28:05] | He’s fun, smart, artistic, | 他风趣 聪明 又有艺术范 |
[28:08] | I couldn’t think of a more perfect guy. | 我都想不出比他更完美的人了 |
[28:10] | Ah, you seem to like him more than I do, | 你好像比我更喜欢他啊 |
[28:12] | maybe you should go out with him. | 也许你更应该跟他约会 |
[28:15] | Me, date Brett? | 我 和布莱特 |
[28:18] | That is hilarious. | 搞笑呢 |
[28:23] | Well, I got to go pick up trash on the side of the highway now. | 我得去公路旁边捡垃圾了 |
[28:26] | Oh, you’ve joined the environmental group? | 你加入环保小组了吗 |
[28:28] | Yeah, let’s go with that. | 就当是这样吧 |
[28:42] | Okay, you can put your weapon down now, | 好了 你可以把武器放下了 |
[28:44] | Ernie, it’s really her. | 厄尼 真的是她 |
[28:48] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[28:49] | Just to be safe, we got a new facial recognition system. | 为了安全起见 我们搞了一套新的面孔识别系统 |
[28:52] | Why can’t we just get a dog like normal people? | 咱们家为啥不能像正常人那样养一条狗呢 |
[28:55] | If anyone who’s not a Cooper tries to get into our house, | 任何库珀家以外的人想进入我们家 |
[28:58] | it will go under full lockdown mode. | 就会立刻开启一级防范模式 |
[29:00] | So for the time being, no friends can come over. | 所以暂时来说 任何朋友都不能来我们家了 |
[29:03] | Ah, so nothing really changes for Ernie. | 所以对于厄尼来说没啥损失 |
[29:07] | Really? | 有没有搞错 |
[29:08] | Am I just a doormat around here? | 难不成对于你们来说我就是个门垫儿吗 |
[29:10] | Oh, we got rid of the doormat too. | 我们把门垫也扔了 |
[29:12] | It said the Coopers. | 因为上面写着库珀 |
[29:14] | Our new last name is… | 我们现在姓 |
[29:15] | “Takeuchi Chung.” | 竹内钟 |
[29:19] | What is wrong with you guys? | 你们都咋回事啊 |
[29:21] | Are you just going to hide out in this house and grow old? | 你们是打算就藏在这屋里慢慢变老吗 |
[29:24] | Sounds good to me. | 听起来挺不错啊 |
[29:26] | Cowards do grow old. | 懦夫才能活到老嘛 |
[29:27] | Well, spy up, people. | 拿出点特工的勇气来啊 同志们 |
[29:30] | I say we go and get this guy before he gets us. | 要我说我们在他找到我们之前先找到他 |
[29:33] | And by us I mean you, | 我说的我们是指你们 |
[29:36] | because he doesn’t know I exist | 因为他不知道我的存在 |
[29:38] | and I want to keep it that way. | 那就不让他知道吧 |
[29:41] | You know what? She’s right. | 知道吗 她说得对啊 |
[29:43] | Guys, we are the Coopers, okay? | 伙计们 我们是库珀一家啊 |
[29:46] | We are not sitting ducks, we’re taking action ducks, | 我们不能坐以待毙 我们要奋起反击 |
[29:50] | or like flying geese. | 要开启雁行模式 |
[29:55] | Okay, I don’t really know where I’m going with this metaphor | 好吧 我不知道该怎样接下去了 |
[29:57] | but you know what I mean. | 但是你们懂我意思的 |
[30:00] | Guys, we need to get this guy. | 伙计们 我们要抓住这家伙 |
[30:02] | Now who’s with me? | 现在谁要跟我一起 |
[30:06] | Go Coopers! | 库珀加油 |
[30:07] | Go Takeuchi Chungs. | 竹内钟加油 |
[30:10] | Coopers, I mean Coopers. | 库珀 我是说库珀啦 |
[30:17] | Whew, we rocked that last mission so hard, | 我们上次的任务完成得那么好 |
[30:20] | it’s no surprise we’re paired up again. | 所以又把咱俩配对一点也不奇怪 |
[30:21] | Guess you’re not as lousy a spy as I thought, huh? | 看来你不是我想像中那个聒噪的特工对吧 |
[30:26] | What, no comeback? | 咋的 没反应啊 |
[30:27] | Oh, uh, sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[30:30] | Laughing on the inside. | 其实我在心里笑了 |
[30:33] | Okay, so for this mission, | 这次任务 |
[30:35] | we are posing as ballet dancers auditioning | 我们要假装成芭蕾舞蹈家 |
[30:37] | for the national youth ballet of Washington D.C. | 参加华盛顿的国家青年芭蕾舞剧的试镜 |
[30:40] | Oh, sounds cool. | 听着还不错 |
[30:42] | We have to get past the first round of auditions | 我们得通过第一轮的试镜 |
[30:44] | to meet our contact, Ileana Devinovich. | 才能见到我们的联络人 伊利安娜· 迪维尼奇 |
[30:45] | She’s the director of the ballet company. | 她是芭蕾团的指挥 |
[30:47] | Neat. | 赞 |
[30:49] | Neat? | 赞 |
[30:50] | This is a dangerous mission. | 这是一个很危险的任务 |
[30:51] | One wrong step and we’re floating | 一步走错 |
[30:53] | facedown on Swan Lake. | 咱俩就得横尸天鹅湖上了 |
[30:55] | Sounds fun. | 挺好啊 |
[30:58] | Okay, now I may be totally off base here | 也许是我感觉错了 |
[31:01] | but I’m getting the feeling like | 但我觉得 |
[31:03] | you’re not 100% focused on this mission. | 你没有全身心投入到这次任务中来 |
[31:04] | And I say this as someone who has a lot of trouble | 我这么说是因为 |
[31:07] | focusing on missions. | 我也是个难以集中注意力的人 |
[31:08] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? I’m just distracted. | 对不起 我有点分心了 |
[31:12] | My family is in a lot– | 我家里现在很 |
[31:15] | I’m sorry, I can’t tell you because it’s a secret. | 对不起 我不能告诉你 因为是个秘密 |
[31:18] | You do know that I’m a secret agent, right? | 你知道我是特工吧 |
[31:22] | Keeping secrets is kind of my thing. | 保密是我最擅长的事 |
[31:29] | Okay, seriously, | 好吧 说真的 |
[31:31] | if you can’t trust me, who can you trust? | 如果你连我都不相信 你还能信谁呢 |
[31:37] | Okay, fine, but what I’m about to say cannot leave this room. | 好吧 但是我跟你说的不能让第二个人知道 |
[31:39] | Pinky swear. | 拉钩 |
[31:40] | That’s kind of a girl thing. Oh, just do it. | -那是女孩子才干的事 -你就拉吧 |
[31:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:44] | But you have to pinky swear that we never pinky swore. | 但是你得保证不能跟别人说 |
[31:50] | While K.C. is on her mission with Brett, | 在KC和布莱特执行任务的时候 |
[31:52] | we need to track down Zane before he finds us. | 我们得追踪赞恩的下落 |
[31:55] | Just one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[31:56] | We have no idea where he is. | 我们不知道他在哪儿 |
[31:58] | Relax, hole poker. | 放轻松 小子 |
[32:02] | Your mother and I, we’ve done this a million times. | 我和你妈已经干过无数次这种事了 |
[32:05] | We’ll just use the satellite to scan everyone | 我们将在大都会区 |
[32:07] | in the metropolitan area. | 用卫星扫描每一个人 |
[32:09] | Now you’re talking like someone who has a satellite, | 说的你好像有卫星似的 |
[32:12] | which you don’t. | 其实你没有 |
[32:16] | She makes a good point. | 她说的有道理 |
[32:17] | Okay, um, I suggest we infiltrate every known cell | 我建议监听所有知道的手机 |
[32:21] | and listen for chatter about Zane. | 找出有关赞恩的电话 |
[32:24] | Sounds like Operation “Ain’t never gonna happen.” | 听上去就像是 不可能完成的任务 |
[32:29] | You don’t have manpower for that, it’s just us. | 你哪来那么多的人力 就我们几个 |
[32:33] | Wow, we’ve really gotten used to having the resources | 看来我们真是习惯于 |
[32:35] | of the organization behind us. | 背后有组织的资源了 |
[32:37] | Relax, Craig. | 淡定 克雷格 |
[32:39] | Fortunately, we still have our very own little secret weapon. | 幸运的是 我们还有自己的秘密武器 |
[32:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:43] | Oh, thanks, Mom. | 谢谢啊 老妈 |
[32:44] | You’re welcome, honey. | 不客气 亲爱的 |
[32:46] | Judy, what you got? | 朱蒂 你有想到什么吗 |
[32:48] | Start with the last known point of contact. | 从最后一个已知的切入点开始 |
[32:50] | The flower store. | 花店 |
[32:52] | I’m on it. Go. | 让我来 上吧 |
[32:53] | Here it is, Rosa’s roses. | 找到了 罗莎玫瑰 |
[32:55] | Go, baby, go. | 厉害啊 |
[32:57] | Found the order for 35 Marylane. | 找到送给马里兰35号的订单 |
[33:01] | The name on the credit card is Cooper. | 信用卡的姓是库珀 |
[33:03] | The first name is Craig. | 名字是克雷格 |
[33:07] | Oh, no, Dad is Zane! | 坏了 爸爸就是赞恩 |
[33:13] | Okay, I know Ernie’s in the organization, | 我知道厄尼也在组织里 |
[33:16] | but does the organization know he’s in the organization? | 但是组织也知道这么笨的人也在组织里吗 |
[33:21] | And now that man is coming after my family | 现在那个人就要冲着我的家人来了 |
[33:23] | and there’s nothing that I can do about it. | 但是对此我却无能为力 |
[33:26] | This guy thinks he’s coming after your family, | 那个家伙想来找你们家人 |
[33:29] | he’ll have to get through me first. | 那他得先过了我这关才行 |
[33:31] | Okay, that sounds good. | 好吧 那太好了 |
[33:34] | There’s nothing you can do about it, but I can. | 你无能为力 但是我可以 |
[33:36] | I’ll discreetly use HQ’s resources | 我会小心利用总部的资源 |
[33:37] | and see what I can find out. | 看看能找到什么 |
[33:39] | No, no, no. That’s– That’s way too dangerous. | 不不不 那太危险了 |
[33:41] | Danger is my middle name. | 危险就是我的中间名 |
[33:44] | Literally, I’m Brett Danger Willis. | 说真的 我就叫布莱特·危险·威利斯 |
[33:48] | My parents were crazy people. | 我的父母有点疯狂 |
[33:50] | Oh, you’re crazy hot. | 你好性感 |
[33:52] | What? | 什么 |
[33:53] | Uh, I said that it’s crazy hot in here. | 我是说这里很热 |
[33:57] | Dad, turn on the AC! | 老爸 把空调打开 |
[34:01] | It’s hot. | 好热 |
[34:02] | We have to practice our ballet routine. Okay. | 我们要练习芭蕾舞了 |
[34:05] | So I’m gonna put my arm around you like this. | 我用这支胳膊揽住你 |
[34:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:09] | And what are you gonna do with your other arm? | 你另外那只胳膊打算干啥呢 |
[34:13] | Well, I think I’d do something like this. | 我想我会这样 |
[34:16] | Okay, that works. | 可以啊 |
[34:18] | But the best part is when I spin you like this. | 但是最棒的部分是我会这样旋转你 |
[34:22] | Oh, you know what? | 那什么 |
[34:24] | Uh, I– I don’t think I’m good enough | 我觉得 |
[34:25] | to rehearse with you yet. | 我现在和你排练还不够熟练 |
[34:27] | In fact, I think I should rehearse on my own and you, | 我觉得我该自己排练 |
[34:29] | you should go practice with Marisa, your girlfriend, | 你该去和你的女朋友玛丽莎一起排练 |
[34:31] | my best friend, your girlfriend, Marisa. | 我最好的朋友 你的女朋友 玛丽莎 |
[34:33] | Okay, come on, we have to do this. | 来吧 咱俩得排练 |
[34:35] | No, ah, ow. | 不行 |
[34:36] | Ooh, ah, I think I pulled a muscle. | 我好像拉伤肌肉了 |
[34:38] | I could massage it for you. | 我可以给你按摩 |
[34:40] | No! Just go! | 不行 快走开 |
[34:44] | Have I told you how happy I am about you and Brett? | 我有没有跟你说 你和布莱特在一起 我有多开心 |
[34:47] | Only four times today, so far. | 到目前为止 今天才说了四次呢 |
[34:51] | I mean, you guys are just perfect for each other. | 我觉得你们俩特别般配 |
[34:53] | You’re like– like macaroni and cheese, | 你们就像 就像是通心粉和奶酪 |
[34:56] | like peanut butter and jelly, | 花生酱和果冻 |
[34:59] | like mashed potatoes and ketchup. | 土豆泥和番茄酱 |
[35:02] | What? It tastes better than it sounds. | 怎么了嘛 它们比听上去要好吃多了 |
[35:05] | And some things sound better than they are. | 有些东西只有听着才比较好 |
[35:08] | Look, I’m just not sure about the two of us anymore. | 听着 我就是不太确定我和布莱特是不是适合 |
[35:12] | Wait, what did I do? | 等等 是因为我做了什么吗 |
[35:13] | Oh, no, not you, Brett. | 不是你 是布莱特 |
[35:15] | You don’t like Brett anymore? | 你不喜欢布莱特了 |
[35:18] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[35:20] | trouble in paradise? | 天堂里也有烦心事吗 |
[35:23] | Honey, I don’t think he’s for me. | 亲爱的 我觉得他不适合我 |
[35:25] | I mean, he’s so cute and fun and spontaneous. | 我知道他可爱 风趣又主动 |
[35:28] | And what is the problem with that? | 那还有什么问题呢 |
[35:30] | I want to be the one who is cute and fun and spontaneous. | 可我想做那个可爱 风趣又主动的人 |
[35:34] | We just– We don’t have a lot in common. | 我和他没有太多共同点 |
[35:36] | Wait, if you feel that way, then why are you still with him? | 等下 如果你是那么认为的 你为啥还和他在一起呢 |
[35:39] | Because you were so into us | 因为你对我们那么好 |
[35:40] | and I didn’t want to disappoint you | 我怕和他分手了 |
[35:42] | by breaking up with him. | 你会失望 |
[35:43] | And I’ve seen the way you look at him. | 我看见你看他的眼神了 |
[35:45] | I know you like him. | 我知道你喜欢他 |
[35:46] | No, no, no, I would never do that to you. | 不不不 我不能那么对你 |
[35:48] | No, but I want you to. Please take him back! | 不 但我希望你那么做 把他要回去吧 |
[35:53] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[35:54] | So the guy that I couldn’t stand that you like, | 就是说之前那个你喜欢的而我不能忍受的人 |
[35:56] | that suddenly I like, but I thought that | 突然变成了我喜欢的人 |
[35:58] | I couldn’t like him because you liked him | 但是我觉得我不能喜欢他 因为你喜欢他 |
[36:00] | and now that you don’t like him, I can like him? | 可现在你不喜欢他了 所以我可以喜欢他了 |
[36:02] | I’m not sure. Can you repeat that? | 我没听明白 你能再重复下吗 |
[36:04] | I don’t think so. | 好像不能 |
[36:07] | Just to be clear, you’re saying that | 这么说吧 你的意思是 |
[36:10] | I can go out with him? | 我可以和他在一起了 |
[36:11] | Yes, but on one condition. | 是 不过有一个条件 |
[36:14] | You have to break up with him for me. | 你得替我跟他分手 |
[36:16] | Hey, no better way to start a relationship with a guy than to dump him. | 开始一段新恋情 就从甩掉他开始 |
[36:32] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[36:33] | When we meet our contact, | 等我们见到了我们的接头人 |
[36:35] | we’re going to mention the secret code words | 我们就跟她说暗号 |
[36:36] | “rotten apples” | 烂苹果 |
[36:37] | and she’ll hand over the smuggled documents. | 她就会交出走私文件 |
[36:39] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[36:40] | But, um, after the mission, | 任务结束之后 |
[36:42] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[36:44] | Why not now? | 为什么不是现在 |
[36:45] | Because now is not a good time. | 因为现在不太合适 |
[36:47] | If it were a good time, I’d say let’s talk now. | 要是现在是个好时机的话 我就会说我们谈谈吧 |
[36:53] | Mmm, no, I think you should tell me now. | 我觉得你应该现在就说 |
[36:55] | You tend to get a little distracted | 因为当你脑子里有事儿的时候 |
[36:56] | when something’s on your mind. | 做事情会分心的 |
[36:58] | And what if you get distracted when I tell you? | 可是如果我跟你说了 你分心了咋办 |
[37:01] | Junior spy of the year, babe. | 我可是精英青年特工 宝贝 |
[37:05] | Do you need to bring that up every 2 minutes? | 你有必要每两分钟就说一次吗 |
[37:07] | Well, you know, I used to bring it up every minute, | 我以前都是一分钟说一次的 |
[37:09] | but I don’t want to sound like a braggart. | 可我不希望自己听上去太狂妄自大了 |
[37:14] | Tatiana Andrews and Gorky Finkter! | 塔蒂阿娜·安德鲁斯和高尔基·芬克特 |
[37:16] | That’s us. | 轮到我们了 |
[37:19] | Gorky Finkter? | 高尔基·芬克特 |
[37:20] | That’s the name you gave me? | 你就给我起的这个名字 |
[37:22] | Well, don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[37:23] | your middle name is still Danger. | 你的中间名还是危险 |
[37:25] | Gorky Danger Finkter? | 高尔基·危险·芬克特 |
[37:29] | You’re messing with me, right? | 你这是在逗我呢 |
[37:31] | Right. | 是啊 |
[37:39] | Come on, what is it you wanted to tell me? | 快说 你想跟我说什么 |
[37:41] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[37:43] | I’m not going to lift you up in the air unless you tell me. | 你不告诉我我就不把你举起来 |
[37:46] | Fine, I’m very sorry | 好吧 很抱歉 |
[37:48] | but Marisa would like to break up with you. | 玛丽莎要和你分手 |
[37:51] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[37:53] | You think that was going to break my heart? | 你以为这就会伤到我的心吗 |
[37:56] | Well, you seem to like her. | 你看上去挺喜欢她啊 |
[37:57] | Nope, I like someone else. | 不 我喜欢的是别人 |
[38:00] | You were dating my best friend when you liked someone else. | 你喜欢别人还和我最好的朋友约会 |
[38:05] | I guess so. | 好像是这么回事 |
[38:09] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[38:11] | You are a dog. | 你就是只狗 |
[38:13] | No, you’re lower than a dog because dogs are awesome | 不对 你连狗都不如 |
[38:17] | and you’re not. | 狗狗可是很帅的 |
[38:20] | – K.C. – What? | -KC -什么 |
[38:22] | You’re the other girl that I like. | 你就是我喜欢的那个女孩 |
[38:24] | Oh, well, in that case I like you too, a lot. | 那样的话 我也喜欢你 |
[38:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:39] | I cannot believe we made the cut. | 真不敢相信我们晋级了 |
[38:42] | I cannot believe how far | 我都不敢相信 |
[38:43] | a leotard can get up your butt. | 你还能穿上紧身裤 |
[38:50] | Hey, how about after the contact hands over the papers, | 等接头人交出文件以后 |
[38:54] | you and I go out on a real first date? | 咱俩来个真正的首次约会怎么样 |
[38:56] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[38:58] | I could actually go for a kale salad. | 我想吃羽衣甘蓝沙拉 |
[39:00] | Kale salad? | 羽衣甘蓝沙拉 |
[39:03] | Tatiana and Gorky, | 塔蒂阿娜和高尔基 |
[39:05] | congratulations on making it to second round. | 恭喜你们晋级第二轮 |
[39:08] | You are both talented dancers. | 你们俩都很有天赋 |
[39:11] | Where did you study? | 你们在哪儿学的舞蹈 |
[39:13] | Rotten apples! | 烂苹果 |
[39:18] | Well, uh, Rotten Apples dance academy? | 烂苹果舞蹈学院吗 |
[39:21] | No, just, um, rotten apples. | 不 就是烂苹果 |
[39:28] | Oh, like big apple, New York, New York. | 就像是大苹果 纽约吗 |
[39:31] | Uh, I think what he means to say is we study ballet at… | 他的意思是 我们学芭蕾的地方叫 |
[39:36] | rotten apples. | 烂苹果 |
[39:40] | We’ve been compromised. | 我们暴露了身份 |
[39:51] | Watch your back. | 小心背后 |
[39:57] | Well, dating for 2 minutes, | 才约会两分钟 |
[39:58] | you’re already bossing me around. | 你就开始指挥我了 |
[40:01] | Oh, we’re dating! | 我们在约会了啊 |
[40:30] | You know I totally had that guy, right? | 你知道我能搞定那家伙的对吧 |
[40:31] | Yeah, I could totally tell by the way | 是的 我应该等你躺在地上的时候 |
[40:33] | you were lying on the ground, mister spy leaguer. | 再告诉你的 被围攻的特工先生 |
[40:38] | I will hunt you down and I will make you pay! | 我会把你打倒的 你等着瞧 |
[40:42] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[40:43] | Was that Zane? | 是赞恩吗 |
[40:44] | No, the flower shop. | 不 是花店 |
[40:45] | They refused to refund my money. | 他们不肯退钱 |
[40:48] | This hunt for Zane is a dead end. | 看来是找不到赞恩了 |
[40:50] | Mm-hmm, you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[40:51] | Judy, you’ve been taking the lead on this. | 朱蒂 你来带头 |
[40:53] | What’s our next step? | 咱们下一步该怎么做 |
[40:55] | Well, we could… | 我们可以 |
[40:57] | No, never mind. | 算了吧 |
[40:58] | No, come on, any idea is a good idea | 别啊 任何主意都是好主意 |
[41:02] | because it might lead to a new idea. | 因为它都可能让你想起一个新主意 |
[41:04] | Just tell us what you were thinking. | 把你的想法都告诉我们吧 |
[41:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:08] | Cut the dead weight. | 把这家伙开除吧 |
[41:10] | He’s slowing you down. | 他拖你们的后腿了 |
[41:14] | Nobody cares what you think, bolt-head. | 没人关心你怎么想 螺栓头 |
[41:17] | Okay, enough is enough. | 好了 真是够了 |
[41:19] | I’m done playing Zane’s games. | 我受够赞恩的把戏了 |
[41:21] | I’m taking control of this situation. | 该我来掌控大局了 |
[41:22] | Great, what are we gonna do? | 很好 我们要怎么做 |
[41:24] | Pack, we’re going into hiding. | 收拾行李 我们都躲起来 |
[41:26] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[41:27] | New town, new identities, new jobs. | 去新城市 用新身份 换新工作 |
[41:28] | That’s right. Sayonara, Takeuchi Chung. | 没错 再见了 竹内钟 |
[41:30] | Well, good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[41:32] | Nice meeting you all. I’m going back to my box. | 很高兴认识你们 我要回我的箱子里了 |
[41:39] | Great news, guys. | 好消息 伙计们 |
[41:41] | Brett found Zane. | 布莱特找到赞恩了 |
[41:42] | Zane, uh… | 赞恩 |
[41:43] | Zane? | 赞恩 |
[41:44] | No, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone named Zane. | 我好像没听说过叫赞恩的人 |
[41:47] | Is that even a name? | 有人叫这名吗 |
[41:48] | Sounds inzane to me. | 太奇怪了 |
[41:52] | You guys, it’s okay. K.C. told me everything. | 没事的 KC已经都告诉我了 |
[41:54] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会保守你们的秘密 |
[41:55] | He pinky swore on it. | 他还跟我拉勾了呢 |
[41:57] | You said you won’t say anything. | 你说过不告诉别人的 |
[41:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:00] | Anyway, I tracked Zane down to a remote third world country. | 总之 我查出赞恩在一个第三世界国家 |
[42:05] | He’s currently being held in a maximum security prison | 他现在被单独拘禁在 |
[42:07] | in solitary confinement. | 一个最大最安全的监狱里 |
[42:09] | Then how did he send those flowers? | 那他怎么送的花 |
[42:10] | He just bribed a guard to let him use a computer, | 他收买了一个狱警让他用了电脑 |
[42:12] | and then from there he just hacked Dad’s credit card. | 然后他黑了爸爸的信用卡 |
[42:15] | Bottom line, Zane is no longer a threat to your family. | 一句话 赞恩不会对你们家造成威胁的 |
[42:17] | You’re all safe. | 你们都安全了 |
[42:20] | That’s why you’re junior spy of the year. | 真不愧是精英青年特工 |
[42:22] | Give me some. Okay. | 来拥抱下 |
[42:25] | And a pretty cool guy too. | 还是个很酷的家伙 |
[42:26] | Oh, I love hearing that from my girlfriend. | 能从我女朋友口里听见这样的话还真不错 |
[42:28] | Wait, what? | 你说什么 |
[42:30] | I’m sorry. Was I not supposed to call you that? | 对不起 我不该那么说吗 |
[42:33] | Oh, nah, it’s cool. | 没关系 |
[42:35] | I’m good with the terminology. | 我不介意这样用词 |
[42:39] | I’m his girlfriend. | 我是他女朋友 |
[42:41] | She’s his girlfriend. | 她是他女朋友 |
[42:44] | Well, it’s– it’s been a long day. | 今天真是漫长的一天啊 |
[42:46] | I’ll text you later, okay, babe? | 回头我再给你发短信 好吗 |
[42:48] | Okay… babe. | 好啊 宝贝 |
[42:54] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[42:56] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[43:02] | Hey, let me talk to Zane. | 让赞恩接电话 |
[43:05] | Tell him it’s his son. | 跟他说是他儿子 |
[43:09] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[43:10] | Yeah, your plan is working. | 没错 一切正在按你的计划进行 |
[43:12] | I’m in. | 我已经成功潜入了 |