时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Uh, you might want to upgrade the weather app on your phone, short shorts. | 更新一下你手机上的天气预报应用吧 短裤姐 |
[00:12] | It’s fuh-reezing outside. | 外面老冷了 |
[00:14] | Well, it’s stuh-upid in here. | 在屋里呆着也老傻了 |
[00:17] | Did you forget? I’m going with Marisa to Miami to see her grammy. | 你忘了吗 姐要和玛丽莎一起去迈阿密看她奶奶 |
[00:21] | Ha! For the next seven days, I’m going to be Fun K.C.. | 接下来的七天里 我要做有趣的KC |
[00:26] | Fun K.C.? I don’t think I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting her. | 有趣的KC 我可从未有幸见过有趣的KC |
[00:30] | Well, nice to make your acquaintance. | 初次见面 请多关照 |
[00:33] | Face! | 小心脸 |
[00:35] | I don’t think I like Fun K.C.. | 看来我不怎么喜欢有趣的KC |
[00:38] | Well, I do. For the next seven days, I’m going to get my beach on, | 我喜欢就行 接下来的七天里 姐要躺在沙滩上 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna order fruity drinks till my teeth hurt, | 喝果汁喝到牙疼 |
[00:44] | and I’m gonna be dancing like no one’s watching. | 还要目无旁人地跳舞 就这样 |
[00:47] | Well, you’re already dressing like nobody’s watching. | 你现在穿的衣服就挺目无旁人的 |
[00:52] | Face! | 小心脸 |
[00:54] | Hey, Kace. I know you were looking forward to the beach, | 小K 我知道你很期待你的沙滩之旅 |
[00:57] | but the organization called and you have an assignment. | 但是组织打电话来说你有个任务 |
[01:00] | Yup, a seating assignment for my flight to Miami. | 没错 任务就是坐飞机去迈阿密 |
[01:03] | – Seat 12D. – K.C.! | -12D座 -别闹 |
[01:05] | Oh, come on! | 搞什么啊 |
[01:10] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:13] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:16] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:19] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:21] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:25] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:28] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:32] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:36] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:38] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[01:40] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[01:42] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[01:44] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[01:46] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[01:49] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[01:51] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[01:53] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[01:55] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[01:57] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:03] | This is it, kids! Your first stakeout! | 这就是你们的第一次监视任务啰 孩子们 |
[02:06] | Ooh! This is gonna be so much fun. | 肯定老好玩了 |
[02:08] | Yeah! Instead of a fresh ocean breeze. | 是啊 本该嗅着清新海风的我 |
[02:10] | I’m stuck smelling Ernie’s wind. | 却在这里闻着厄尼的臭屁味儿 |
[02:14] | It’s not my fault my body can’t process broccoli. | 消化不了西兰花又不是我的错 |
[02:17] | So who exactly are we staking out? | 咱们到底在监视谁啊 |
[02:20] | Uh-huh. Alexander Garrett. | 就是他 亚历山大·格兰特 |
[02:22] | A notorious bank robber who recently escaped prison. | 一个臭名昭著的银行抢劫犯 他最近越了狱 |
[02:26] | Huh! Here I thought I wasn’t gonna meet any cute boys | 我还以为在这呆着搞监视 |
[02:29] | while I was stuck in here. | 遇不到帅哥呢 |
[02:31] | Man, that guy’s beard got more bands than Coachella. | 那哥们胡子上的橡皮筋比科切拉音乐节的乐队还多 |
[02:33] | Okay, the organization wants us to stake out Garrett’s old apartment. | 组织让咱们在格兰特的旧公寓外面监视 |
[02:39] | They think that he will return to pick up some stolen cash he stashed there. | 他可能会回来取囤在这里的赃款 |
[02:43] | Really? This is the “can’t miss mission-of-the-year”? | 没搞错吧 这就是传说中“你无法错过的年度最重要任务” |
[02:47] | Watching a door? Ooh, what’s next? | 看门 然后呢 |
[02:49] | We’re gonna stake out a laundromat to see who’s stealing the lost socks? | 咱们是不是还要蹲在自助洗衣店里抓偷袜子的贼啊 |
[02:52] | You killed Fun K.C. for this? | 就为了这事 你把有趣的KC扼杀在摇篮里了 |
[02:56] | Hey! Don’t blame me, blame the organization. | 别怪我 要怪就怪组织 |
[02:58] | This is a dangerous dude. They need us to take him down. | 这是一个危险分子 组织需要咱们把他干掉 |
[03:02] | Ooh, baby! Time to bake the biscuits. | 太好了 终于又到本少爷烤饼干的时候了 |
[03:05] | I’m finally gonna engage in some hand-to-hand combat. | 我总算有机会来点近距离搏斗了 |
[03:10] | You know what? Do that again and I’m gonna engage | 知道吗 你再敢这样 |
[03:13] | in some foot-to-butt combat. | 信不信姐踢死你 |
[03:15] | Look, bro, who are you kidding, okay? | 听着 哥们 你逗谁呢啊 |
[03:18] | We all know you’re not good at combat. | 咱们都知道你不擅长实战 |
[03:20] | I mean, it’s a battlefield just for you to get out of your turtleneck. | 你连套个高领衫都要死要活的 |
[03:24] | Son, she’s right. You’re the computer guy. | 儿子 你姐说得对 你是电脑技术宅啊 |
[03:27] | You’ll always be the computer guy. | 你一直都是电脑技术宅 |
[03:29] | Excuse me. I’m more than just a computer guy. | 不好意思 我可不只是电脑技术宅 |
[03:31] | -I can do a myriad of spy-related things. -Like what? | -我能做一大堆特工相关的事 -比如说呢 |
[03:34] | I can’t think of any right now, | 现在还想不出来 |
[03:36] | but there’s a myriad of them. A myriad. | 但是有很多 一大堆 |
[03:39] | Okay, I have a special assignment just for you. | 好吧 我有个为你量身打造的特殊任务 |
[03:43] | – Yes! Bring it on! -I want you to call that number, | -太好了 来吧 -打这个号码 |
[03:46] | -Got it! -And tell whoever answers the phone that you want | -明白 -无论谁接了电话 |
[03:49] | to order a large chicken vindaloo. | 你都告诉他要点大份的咖喱鸡 |
[03:52] | Yes! Order a large chicken vindaloo. | 收到 点大份的咖喱鸡 |
[03:55] | -Is that code for something? -No. But if they ask, | -这是什么暗号吗 -不是 但是如果有人问的话 |
[03:58] | it’s listed on the menu as the #14. | 就说这是菜单上的14号 |
[04:00] | – Hurry Curry? – Yeah! My favorite stakeout takeout. | -咖喱宅急送 -没错 老爹我监视时最爱的外卖 |
[04:06] | The best Indian food this side of, well, India. | 印度最好的印度菜 |
[04:10] | Wait, it’s not bad enough that I don’t get to go | 等会 我呆在这个破车里 |
[04:13] | on vacation and have to be stuck in this tiny van, | 不能去度假还不够糟 |
[04:16] | but now you wanna order Indian food? | 你们还想叫印度菜外卖 |
[04:18] | It’ll be like living in a giant metal diaper. | 那味道就像是住在大号金属尿布里一样 |
[04:22] | Do they have any curry broccoli? | 他们卖咖喱西兰花吗 |
[04:24] | No. And even if they did, heck no! | 没有 就算有也不许点 |
[04:38] | Marisa, could you please cheer me up and tell me | 玛丽莎 求你告诉我沙滩上阴天下雨的 |
[04:41] | it is cloudy, raining on the beach, and you miss me terribly. | 你还想死我了 我好能高兴点 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry, K.C., but I am having the time of my life. | 抱歉了 KC 这简直是我人生中最美妙的时光 |
[04:49] | I have barely noticed you’re not with me. | 我甚至都没注意到你没在我身边 |
[04:51] | In fact, it was only when I turned to tell you I don’t miss you at all | 说实话 只是当我告诉你我一点也不想你的时候 |
[04:54] | that I realized you’re not here. | 才发现你根本就不在这儿 |
[04:56] | -You’re miserable, aren’t you? -I have no one to talk to! | -你要难受死了 是不 -没人跟我聊天啊 |
[04:59] | Marisa, just, you gotta find some interesting people to talk to. | 玛丽莎 你要找一些有趣的人 和他们聊天 |
[05:03] | I don’t wanna talk to interesting people. | 可是我不想和有趣的人聊天 |
[05:05] | I wanna talk to you. | 我只想和你说说话 |
[05:08] | I’m starving. And this delivery is taking forever. | 饿死老爹了 外卖咋还不来呢 |
[05:12] | Well, perhaps the delivery guy is on vacation. | 这个嘛 可能是外卖小哥在度假呢 |
[05:16] | You see, people who work really really hard, they get a vacation. | 你懂吗 很卖力很努力工作的人是有假期的 |
[05:21] | I understand that you’re disappointed about your trip, | 我能理解你没能去旅行会很失望 |
[05:24] | but there’s nothing I can do about it, | 但我也无能为力啊 |
[05:25] | so please stop complaining. | 所以别再抱怨了 |
[05:28] | I need a bathroom break. | 我要方便一下 |
[05:29] | My giant slushie went right through me. | 我的大号冰沙简直是穿肠而过啊 |
[05:31] | Thankfully, I still have the giant slushie cup. | 还好 我还留着这个大号冰沙杯呢 |
[05:35] | Ernie, instead of being on a hot beach, | 厄尼 我去不成热辣沙滩就算了 |
[05:38] | I’m in a hot van with your hot breath. | 只能呆在这个热烘烘的破车厢里闻你臭烘烘的口气也就算了 |
[05:41] | Now the last thing I need is for you to refill that cup. | 我最不想看见的就是你在这里续满你的冰沙杯 |
[05:44] | Now I’m asking you– no– | 姐想让你 不 |
[05:46] | I am begging you to please take it outside! | 是求你了 上外面去干你的事 |
[05:49] | How dare you! I was always going to take it outside | 你好大的胆子 我本来也是要去外面干的 |
[05:54] | for your information. I am a classy gentleman. | 告诉你一声 我可是个优雅的绅士 |
[05:57] | Now if you need me, I’ll be in the alley. Peeing next to the dumpster. | 一会要是想找我的话 我会在小巷里 在垃圾箱旁边撒尿 |
[06:02] | Hey, Craig. | 你好啊 克雷格 |
[06:04] | Just seeing how you and Ernie are doing on the stakeout. | 就是想看看你和厄尼的监视任务做的怎么样了 |
[06:07] | Oh, uh, we’re doing fine. Gotta go. Bye! | 还不错啦 挂了哦 回见 |
[06:10] | – Hey, Beverly! – Is that K.C.? | -嗨 贝弗利 -那是KC吗 |
[06:12] | I’m surprise to see you. | 没想到会见到你啊 |
[06:15] | I thought you’d be on a beach, slathered in SPF40. | 我还以为你会在沙滩上涂满强效防晒霜 |
[06:18] | Letting the sun kiss your face. | 享受着阳光的亲吻 |
[06:20] | While slurping on a cool beverage from a waiter with an eight-pack named Berrrnardo. | 喝着有八块腹肌的服务员本纳德给你拿的饮料 |
[06:28] | And I am not living vicariously through you. | 我可没有在借你来臆想我自己的生活哦 |
[06:32] | Just surprised to see you, is all. | 只是没想到会见到你 就是这样 |
[06:33] | Well, I’m surprisedthat you’re surprised because you’re the one | 我也很惊讶 你居然没想到会见到我 |
[06:36] | who told my dad I couldn’t go. | 因为是你告诉我爸我不能去度假的 |
[06:37] | -What? -Uh, I think we’re getting a bad signal here. | -你说什么 -看来这边信号不太好啊 |
[06:40] | No, you earned that vacation. | 这个假期是你应得的 |
[06:43] | There’s no reason you should be on this stakeout. | 你不该来这次监视任务 |
[06:47] | How do you turn this thing off? | 这玩意咋关啊 |
[06:49] | Where’s the computer guy when you need him? | 需要电脑技术宅的时候他跑哪去了 |
[06:51] | I’m not just the computer guy! | 我可不只是电脑技术宅 |
[06:54] | Hold up! | 等等 |
[06:56] | Are you trying to tell me that the organization didn’t | 你是说组织其实没指定我 |
[06:59] | actually assign me to this mission? | 做这次任务吗 |
[07:01] | No! It says right here, it was a two-person assignment. | 没有啊 这里写着呢 这是一次双人任务 |
[07:06] | Craig and Ernie Cooper, pay your gas bill. | 克雷格和厄尼·库珀 任务代号 交汽油费 |
[07:09] | Oh, you know what? That was a reminder from me. | 这个代号其实是我写给自己的提醒啦 |
[07:12] | Thank you for calling, Beverly. | 谢谢你打来电话 贝弗利 |
[07:18] | I was supposed to be on vacation. | 我本来能去度假的 |
[07:20] | I was really looking forward to it, and you knew that. | 我很期待这次度假 你也是知道的 |
[07:22] | Why would you do this to me? Why? | 干嘛要这么对我 为什么啊 |
[07:24] | ‘Cause I figured you’d never find out. | 因为 我以为你不会发现的说 |
[07:28] | -Dad! -Look, I’m sorry. | -老爸 -听着 我很抱歉啦 |
[07:30] | But this bank robber could be dangerous. | 但这个银行抢劫犯可是个危险分子啊 |
[07:33] | You really think I want my back-up to be Mr. Bake the Biscuits? | 你真以为我会让那位烤饼干先生做我的助手吗 |
[07:36] | I wouldn’t even trust Mr. Bake the Biscuits to be my back-up on baking biscuits. | 就算是烤饼干 我也不敢让他来做我的助手啊 |
[07:41] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[07:43] | How dare you ruin my trip just because you don’t trust your own son. | 你怎么能就因为你不信任你的亲儿子 就这样毁了我的假期 |
[07:47] | How dare you not trust your own son! | 你怎么能不信任你的亲儿子 |
[07:48] | No no no, son, I trust you. | 不是的 乖儿子 我很信任你 |
[07:50] | I trust your brain. Your brawn is a little sketchy, right? | 我信任你的头脑 但你的肌肉有点少 是不 |
[07:53] | I am more than just a beautiful mind. | 美丽的可不只是我的智慧 |
[07:56] | Ernie, I’m sorry. | 厄尼 对不起 |
[07:57] | My whole trip to Miami? Gone. | 我去迈阿密的整个旅行就这样没了 |
[08:01] | Kace, I feel terrible. | KC 我很抱歉 |
[08:03] | Well, on the bright side, we’re making family memories. Huh? | 往好的方面想 我们是在制造美好的家庭回忆呢 对吧 |
[08:09] | The kind you’ll talk about for years. | 那种你可以谈上好多年的回忆 |
[08:11] | Mm yeah, in therapy. | 是啊 做心理治疗的时候谈的 |
[08:22] | Okay, if you’re still mad at me, just say so. | 行了 你要是还生我的气的话 就直说吧 |
[08:27] | Oh, come on, man. You’re so mad that you won’t even respond? | 得了吧 儿子 你都气到不肯回答我了吗 |
[08:30] | Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t know how to respond. | 抱歉 我不知道该答什么啊 |
[08:33] | I only know about computers. | 我只懂电脑 |
[08:34] | Perhaps you can write me an e-mail. | 要不你给我写封电邮得了 |
[08:37] | Then stick it in your outbox! | 然后存在你的发件箱里 |
[08:39] | – Hiiii! – K.C.! | -你好啊 -KC |
[08:44] | What are you doing? We’re in a stakeout. | 你干啥呢 咱们可是在监视呢 |
[08:47] | You’re acting as if that would go unnoticed. | 你以为别人注意不到你这样吗 |
[08:49] | Let’s start a discothue! | 开个迪斯科舞会得了 |
[08:52] | Look, K.C. is gone, okay? From now on, | 听着 以前的KC已经不在了 从现在开始 |
[08:55] | it is Fun K.C. in the house! | 我是有趣的KC |
[08:58] | – In the van! – What are you talking about? | -就在车里 -你说啥呢 |
[09:01] | Dad, I do everything I’m supposed to do. | 爸 我做好了一切我该做的事 |
[09:05] | I get good grades, I kick butt on missions, | 我在考试中拿了好成绩 在任务里痛扁坏蛋们 |
[09:07] | – I’m a good daughter, a great sister– – Well… | -我一直是个好女儿 好姐姐 -这个嘛 |
[09:10] | Face! | 小心脸 |
[09:13] | Look, Dad, all year long, I am pulled in 100 different directions and one week | 听着 老爹 一整年 我都忙得不可开交 |
[09:18] | out of the year, I get to let loose a little bit. | 就这么一个星期 我想要放松一下 |
[09:20] | Now you may have tricked me into missing my vacation | 虽然你骗了我 让我去不成度假 |
[09:23] | but I am not missing out on the fun! | 但我也不能就这样错过自娱自乐的机会啊 |
[09:25] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 打扰一下 |
[09:28] | I got to play a little beach volleyball. | 我要玩一下沙滩排球了 |
[09:33] | Spiked ya! | 正中你的大头 |
[09:35] | All right, I’m gonna let that one go. | 行啊 我就不追究这个了 |
[09:38] | Hurry Curry! | 咖喱宅急送 |
[09:44] | Hey. Hello, my friend. Here’s your order. | 你好啊 亲爱滴 这是您点的餐 |
[09:46] | Man, you took your time. | 老弟 你还真是不着急 |
[09:49] | Hurry Curry. Shouldn’t that be “Didn’t Really Hurry Curry”? | 还宅急送呢 改成”宅慢送”得了 |
[09:52] | Huh? Or “We Take Our Sweet Time Curry”? | 是不 或者”慢慢送” |
[09:54] | Or “We Took So Long the Food Has Gotten Furry Curry”? | 或者”慢到食物发霉也送不来的咖喱” |
[09:58] | Yes, I get it. It’s funny because I am a few minutes late, | 我懂了 这事挺逗的 我是晚了几分钟 |
[10:03] | meanwhile, you live in a van. | 可你居然就住在面包车里 |
[10:08] | It’s all right, papadums, chutney, naan– | 算了 印度薄饼 酸辣酱 馕 |
[10:10] | wait, this is tofu vindaloo. | 等等 这是咖喱豆腐啊 |
[10:12] | Exactly, my friend. $42.72. | 木有错 亲爱滴 四十二块七毛五 |
[10:14] | No! I wanted chicken vindaloo. You brought me the wrong thing. | 才不是咧 我想要咖喱鸡 你送错了 |
[10:18] | No, my friend, I brought you the right thing. | 不 亲爱滴 我送对了 |
[10:21] | You ordered the wrong thing. | 是您点错了菜 |
[10:23] | $42.72. Plus tip! | 一共四十二点七二美元 外加小费哟 |
[10:25] | I’m not giving you a dime until you bring me what I ordered. | 你不把我点的东西拿来就别指望我会给你钱 |
[10:29] | That is no way to treat a friend, my friend. | 你对待朋友的这种态度太恶劣了 我的朋友 |
[10:32] | You are no longer welcome to order from Hurry Curry. | 咖哩宅急送以后都不欢迎你来点餐了 |
[10:36] | You’re banned, van man! | 你被列进黑名单了 面包车男 |
[10:41] | – No! – Something wrong, Dad? | -不要啊 -出了什么问题吗 老爸 |
[10:45] | Yeah, my chicken vindaloo. | 对啊 我点的是咖哩鸡 |
[10:47] | They brought me tofu instead. | 他们拿来的居然是咖哩豆腐 |
[10:49] | Maybe they heard the order wrong. | 或许是他们听错你要点的东西了 |
[10:52] | Maybe you said the order wrong. | 或许是你点错东西了 |
[10:53] | Or maybe I hacked into their website | 又或许是我在最后一刻黑进 |
[10:56] | and changed your order at the last minute. | 他们的网站然后改了你要点的东西 |
[10:58] | Out of spite. | 只是为了出气呢 |
[11:00] | What? How could you do that? | 什么 你怎么能这么做呢 |
[11:02] | Pretty easily, actually. | 其实挺简单的 |
[11:04] | As we all know, I’m the computer guy. | 你们都知道的 我是电脑技术宅嘛 |
[11:07] | Can you believe what your brother did? | 你能相信你弟弟刚做了什么吗 |
[11:10] | Ha! Not only do I believe it, but, uh, | 我当然能相信了 |
[11:13] | it was my idea. | 毕竟这主意是我出的嘛 |
[11:14] | Hey, you really are Fun K.C.. | 有趣的KC还真是复活了 |
[11:16] | Face! | 小心脸 |
[11:21] | Oh, K.C., thank goodness you called. | KC 你能打视频电话来真是太好了 |
[11:24] | I am so bored. I was just about to read a book. | 我闷到都快要看书解闷了 |
[11:30] | A book? Girl, please. We are on vacation, okay? | 看书 妹子啊 拜托 我们现在是在度假啊 |
[11:34] | We gotta turn up. We gotta get this party started. | 我们要嗨起来 我们要来开派对 |
[11:37] | We gotta blow the roof off this sucker. | 我们要让屋顶都嗨翻起来 |
[11:38] | Fun K.C.? Is that you? | 有趣KC复活了吗 |
[11:40] | Well, I figured since I can’t be there in body, | 我想 虽然我肉体上是来不了了 |
[11:43] | I can be there in tablet. | 我还是可以在平板上出现的呀 |
[11:46] | So, put me on the chair next to you because | 所以呢 把平板电脑放在你旁边吧 |
[11:49] | I’m officially starting my virtual vaca. | 我要开始我的虚拟假期了 |
[11:56] | – Holla! – Yeah, I don’t think anyone says that anymore. | -喔嗨 -我以为现在已经没人会这么说话了呢 |
[12:00] | Really? You can “blow the roof off this sucka” and I can’t holla? | 你连”让屋顶都嗨翻起来”都说了 我就喔嗨一声也不行吗 |
[12:07] | This is the life. | 这才叫生活嘛 |
[12:09] | Yup, just you and me. | 对呀 就只有我和你 |
[12:13] | And a big bag of eye candy. | 外加两个帅哥 |
[12:16] | Ooh, turn the tablet. I wanna see. | 快把平板转过去 我要看看 |
[12:19] | Okay, but don’t stare. It’ll look weird. | 行啊 可是别盯着看 那样会很奇怪的 |
[12:32] | Okay, my friend, so one garlic naan, papadums, | 好的 我的朋友 你点的是一个大蒜馕 印度薄饼 |
[12:36] | mango chutney and a chicken vindaloo. | 芒果酸甜酱和一个咖哩鸡 |
[12:38] | – Your address? – Oh, no address. I’ll just pick it up. | -该送到哪个地址 -不用留地址 我自己来拿就行了 |
[12:41] | This is the van man! Isn’t it! | 你是面包车男 对吧 |
[12:43] | You didn’t even change your order! | 就连你点的东西都没有变 |
[12:46] | Don’t call here again! | 别再打电话来了 |
[12:48] | But it wasn’t my fault! My kid… | 可那不是我的错啊 是我的孩子 |
[12:50] | No! I gotta get some of that chicken vindaloo. | 不要啊 我一定要买到咖哩鸡 |
[12:55] | I feel ya, Dad. | 老爸 我懂你的 |
[12:57] | So sad when you want something really bad and you can’t have it. | 当你很想得到一样东西 却又得不到的那种感觉真惨啊 |
[13:01] | It’s like you really want chicken vindaloo, | 就像当你很想吃咖哩鸡的时候 |
[13:04] | yet the person who decides who gets chicken vindaloo | 那个决定把咖哩鸡卖给谁的人 |
[13:07] | thinks you’re just the computer guy. | 却以为你只是个电脑技术宅 |
[13:09] | Okay, if you are done busting my chops, | 好了 要是你能别再烦我了 |
[13:14] | I think I know what’s happening here. | 我想我知道发生什么事了 |
[13:15] | We’re starting to catch a little stakeout fever. | 我们都有点监视疲劳了 |
[13:17] | We just need a little break from one another, | 我们得离开彼此 休息一下 |
[13:19] | I’ll take the first shift. | 我先来 |
[13:21] | Call me if the bank robber shows up. | 要是那个银行劫匪出来了 立刻通知我 |
[13:23] | Yeah. Good idea, Dad. You should take a little break. | 好主意啊老爸 你就该去休息一下 |
[13:26] | You worked hard. You deserve it! | 你工作得那么辛苦 这是你应得的 |
[13:31] | K.C., enough already. | KC 够了 |
[13:32] | Will you just let it go? | 你就不能就这么算了吗 |
[13:34] | No! Ernie, what he did was completely unfair. | 当然不行 厄尼 他这么做太不公平了 |
[13:38] | Trust me, it is no fun having the rug pulled out from under you. | 相信我 被人这样毁掉计划的感觉绝对不好受 |
[13:41] | You’re disappointed, huh? | 你很失望 对吧 |
[13:43] | Yeah, you’re dang right I am. | 那当然啦 |
[13:45] | You feel hurt, don’t you? | 你觉得很伤心 对吧 |
[13:46] | I do. I really do. | 没错 就是这样 |
[13:48] | Well, now take what you’re feeling, | 那就把你现在的感受 |
[13:50] | and multiply it by every single day of my entire life! | 乘以我这辈子的每一分每一秒吧 |
[13:57] | – Excuse me? – Oh, poor K.C.. | -你说什么 -可怜的KC |
[14:00] | One little thing goes wrong, and you fall apart. | 不就这么一件小事出了点问题 你整个人都崩溃了 |
[14:02] | My entire life is nothing but disappointment. | 我这辈子就只有不断的失望 |
[14:05] | You had the rug pulled out from under you? | 你的计划被人毁了很难受吗 |
[14:07] | Well, I never even got a rug. | 可是我就连被人毁掉计划的机会都没有 |
[14:12] | Okay, Ernie, look. | 好吧 厄尼 听着 |
[14:13] | I get that you’re upset because Dad doesn’t trust you with being a part of the action, | 我知道老爸不相信你能上前线让你很不爽 |
[14:17] | but he’s doing you a favor. Okay? | 但他其实是在帮你啊 |
[14:20] | You would just fail miserably. | 你只会被人打到满地找牙 |
[14:23] | Okay, that sounded different in my head. | 好吧 我脑子里想的可不是这样的 |
[14:25] | But, bro, what I’m trying to say is | 不过呢 老弟 我想说的其实是 |
[14:29] | I know you want to be the hero, but… | 我知道你想做英雄 只是 |
[14:31] | you’re just not the hero type. | 你不是当英雄的料啊 |
[14:35] | Okay, that didn’t come out right either. | 好吧 这句也说错了 |
[14:37] | You know what else didn’t come out right? Me. | 你想知道还有什么出了问题吗 我啊 |
[14:40] | I’m sick of the way this whole family treats me. | 我受够这个家庭对我的态度了 |
[14:42] | Oh, come on, Ernie. | 厄尼 拜托 |
[14:46] | Ernie! Come on, don’t act like that. | 厄尼 回来啊 别这样 |
[14:48] | You’re not supposed to leave the monitor. | 你不应该离开监控屏幕的 |
[14:52] | Why am I the only one on the stakeout? | 为什么会只剩下我一个人在监视呢 |
[14:55] | I’m supposed to be on vacation! | 我本来是该在度假的嘛 |
[15:18] | 来电显示 玛丽莎 | |
[15:20] | Hey, K.C.. Say hello to Paul. | KC 跟保罗打个招呼 |
[15:23] | Isn’t he adorable? | 他是不是很帅啊 |
[15:24] | Hey, Marisa, now is really not a good time. | 玛丽莎 现在不是一个好时候 |
[15:28] | I got into a fight with my dad and then Ernie got mad | 我跟我老爸吵架了 然后厄尼生气了 |
[15:31] | – and he walked away. And he was all angry… – Oh, that’s horrible. | -他自己走开了 他真的很生气 – 那真是太糟了 |
[15:34] | Anyway, this is Paul. | 不管怎么说 这位是保罗 |
[15:37] | And while I’m hanging with him, you’ll be hanging with the super cool, | 而当我在跟他玩的时候 你就跟旁边这位超级酷 |
[15:40] | super fun friend, Stanley. | 超级有趣的新朋友斯坦利聊聊天吧 |
[15:43] | Yeah, no, Marisa, please don’t, okay? | 玛丽莎 别这样 好吗 |
[15:45] | Under no circumstances am I having some ridiculous video date with a… | 无论如何我都不要搞这些奇怪的视频约会 |
[15:51] | Hello, Stanley. | 你好啊 斯坦利 |
[15:53] | Isn’t this your lucky day? You get to be face-to-face with The Stanster. | 今天是你的幸运日吗 你可以跟男神斯坦面对面聊天呢 |
[15:58] | At least that’s what people call me. | 起码别人都是这么叫我的 |
[16:00] | Well, my dad. That’s what my dad calls me. | 是我老爸吧 我爸是这样叫我的 |
[16:03] | So what do your, uh, peepy peeps call you? | 那么你的小伙伴们都是怎样叫你的 |
[16:06] | Busy. Very very busy. | 忙人 大大大忙人 |
[16:10] | Well, I’m gonna call you Ms. Buoyancy, ’cause you’re afloat my boat. | 那我就叫你做浮力小姐吧 因为你正浮在我的情海上呢 |
[16:16] | Mm, well I’m starting to get a little seasick. | 这下我开始有点晕船了啦 |
[16:22] | Can I have one papaya lime surprise, please. | 我想要一个木瓜青柠惊喜 |
[16:25] | With extra surprise. | 给我来多点惊喜 |
[16:27] | I’m having that kind of day. | 今天对我来说真是惊喜的一天啊 |
[16:30] | Give me a sample of your bango mango tango. | 给老子来一个宾高芒果探戈的试食样版 |
[16:33] | May I suggest a sample of manners? | 你就不能有点修养吗 |
[16:35] | I was ordering my… | 我在点我的 |
[16:40] | What’d you say to me, twerp? | 你说什么 臭小子 |
[16:42] | I said I was ordering my yogurt | 我是说当我在点我的酸奶的时候 |
[16:45] | when you totally ignored this nice man behind me. | 你却居然完全无视了站在我身后的这位好先生 |
[16:49] | Go ahead, nice man with a very nice, very unique beard. | 请便吧 这位有着一条很帅 很特别的胡子的好好先生 |
[17:00] | Well, as much as I have enjoyed our lengthy conversation | 虽然我也很享受跟你聊你害怕狗乳头的事情 |
[17:05] | about your fear of dog nipples, | 也聊了这么久 |
[17:08] | I really gotta go. | 但是我真的要下线了 |
[17:10] | So, could you do me a favor and tell Marisa that… | 所以呢 请你帮我一个忙 帮我转告玛丽莎 |
[17:13] | that you had a great time? | 说你聊得很开心吗 |
[17:14] | That you want a second date? | 说你想来第二次约会吗 |
[17:16] | That you’ve fallen under the spell of The Stanster? | 说你中了男神斯坦的爱情魔咒吗 |
[17:20] | 来电显示 厄尼 | |
[17:20] | Oh, darn, I’m getting another call. | 真是的 我有视频电话进来了 |
[17:24] | I should probably take it, could be a telemarketer. | 我还是听听吧 虽然有可能只是广告电话啦 |
[17:26] | K.C., I’m at the froyo place on the corner. | KC 我在街角的酸奶店 |
[17:29] | Rubber band man is here. Get down here quick. | 那个橡皮筋男在这里 快点过来 |
[17:32] | Okay, I…I got it, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我明白了 我马上就来 |
[17:34] | And thank you so much for saving me from my date. | 真心谢谢你把我从约会对象的手里救了出来 |
[17:36] | Your date? You met someone in the van? | 约会对象 面包车里除了你还有别人吗 |
[17:40] | It’s a long story. I’ll be right there. | 一言难尽呐 我马上就来 |
[17:43] | – Still here? – Ha, not anymore. | -还在吗 -我这就走 |
[17:53] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[17:54] | Delivery from Hurry Curry, my friend. | 我的朋友 咖喱宅急送的外卖到了 |
[18:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t open the door anymore than this. | 真是抱歉 我只能把门开到这儿 |
[18:04] | I’m incredibly sick. | 我病得很严重 |
[18:05] | But I’m hoping this curry gets my sinuses open again. | 不过我希望这咖哩能把我的鼻孔打通吧 |
[18:09] | That’ll be $42.72, my friend. Plus tip. | 一共四十二点七二美元 我的朋友 外加小费哟 |
[18:12] | Tip? Tips are for people who show up on time. | 小费 只有准时到的人才能拿到小费 |
[18:18] | Hurry Curry? You should’ve just called it “Lollygagging Curry.” | 咖喱宅急送 你就该把店名改成”咖哩费时间” |
[18:21] | Or “Why Don’t You Just Make It Yourself Curry”? | 或者叫”你自己煮去吧咖哩” |
[18:23] | Or, “It’d Be Faster To Go To India Curry.” | 再不然就叫”直接去印度还比较快咖哩” |
[18:25] | I knew it! Van man! | 果然是你 面包车男 |
[18:30] | – Give me that vindaloo! – No! You’re bad! | -快把咖哩给我 -不行 你是坏人 |
[18:33] | – Give it to me! – You don’t deserve it. | -把它给我 -你配不上它 |
[18:36] | That’s my food. I’m hungry. | 这是我的食物啊 我快饿死了 |
[18:38] | Then order Chinese! | 那你去点中国菜啊 |
[18:47] | That’ll be $42.72, my friend. | 我的朋友 一共四十二点七二美元 |
[18:50] | Oh, I am not your friend. | 我才不是你的朋友 |
[18:57] | Relax, girl. | 妹子 放松点 |
[19:01] | Is Garrett still in there? | 格兰特还在里面吗 |
[19:02] | – Yeah. – All right, I’m going in. | -还在 -好的 我进去搞定他 |
[19:04] | You stay out here. | 你待在这里 |
[19:08] | You know what? I’m not gonna do it. | 你知道吗 我决定不进去了 |
[19:11] | Then who’s gonna do it? | 那谁进去搞定他啊 |
[19:12] | – You are. – Me? | -你进去 -我 |
[19:14] | – Yes, you. – But I’m just the computer guy. | -你没听错 就是你 -可是我只是个电脑技术宅啊 |
[19:16] | Ernie, what did you tell me before? | 厄尼 你之前跟我说的什么啊 |
[19:20] | You have spent your entire life being disappointed. | 你这辈子就只有不断的失望 |
[19:22] | Are you really gonna disappoint yourself now, too? | 难道你现在还要令自己失望吗 |
[19:24] | Look, I was wrong. | 听着 我之前错了 |
[19:27] | You are the hero type. Now go in there and be a hero! | 你就是当英雄的料 现在就是证明你是英雄的时候 |
[19:31] | Take your shot. | 把握机会啊 |
[19:32] | But I’m more worried about him taking his shot! | 可是我比较担心他会把我打进医院去啊 |
[19:36] | Don’t worry. I got your back. I’ll be right here. | 别担心 出了什么事我会帮你的 我就在这里呢 |
[19:39] | Now go bake the biscuits, man. | 老弟 烤饼干的时候到了 |
[19:48] | Time to bake the biscuits. | 烤饼干的时候到了 |
[19:50] | Time to bake the biscuits. | 烤饼干的时候到了 |
[19:52] | Time to bake the biscuits. | 烤饼干的时候到了 |
[19:59] | Time to puke in my mouth. Ugh! | 呕吐的时候到了 恶心死了 |
[20:34] | So, um, temporary tattoos. Cool, not cool? | 所以说 暂时性纹身酷不酷呢 |
[20:38] | Feel free to share. This is a safe space. | 这里很安全 随便发表意见吧 |
[20:59] | I’m gonna make you sorry you were ever born. | 我要让你后悔出生在这个世界上 |
[21:03] | Too late. I’m already sorry! | 太晚了 我已经后悔了 |
[21:20] | Uh, you…you got a little something on your face! | 你脸上有点东西 吃我一掌 |
[21:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:36] | That just happened. Dude had it coming. | 就是这样 遭报应了吧 |
[21:39] | Eating carob chips right out of the toppings bar. | 这家伙居然在配料吧里直接拿角豆脆片来吃 |
[21:41] | Shame on him! | 鄙视他 |
[21:44] | Man, I knew you could do it. | 老弟 我就知道你能做得到 |
[21:46] | Okay, I didn’t know you could do it, but I was hoping. | 说实话我还真不知道你能做到 不过我希望你可以啦 |
[21:56] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[21:57] | My boy single-handedly took down Alexander Garrett? | 我的儿子居然靠自己打倒了亚力山大·格兰特 |
[22:01] | You proved me wrong, son. | 儿子 你证明我错了 |
[22:03] | Yeah, but as good as it felt, | 虽然感觉是很好 |
[22:06] | I really think I belong behind the computer. | 我还是觉得我比较适合做一个安静的技术宅 |
[22:08] | Mostly because computers don’t punch back. | 因为电脑不会还击我一拳 |
[22:11] | And you know what, I’m really good with computers. | 而且你知道吗 我对电脑方面还真是很在行呢 |
[22:14] | Wow. That’s cool. You know, | 这真不错 知道吗 |
[22:16] | most people go their whole lives | 很多人一辈子都在 |
[22:18] | trying to figure out what they’re good at. | 想找出他们到底擅长什么 |
[22:20] | You’re 14. | 你才十四岁 |
[22:21] | And you already know. | 你就已经知道了 |
[22:23] | Proud of you, son. | 儿子 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[22:24] | Thanks, Dad. | 老爸 谢谢你 |
[22:26] | Hey, you never did tell me. | 对了 你还没告诉我呢 |
[22:29] | How exactly did you get K.C. to forgive you? | 你是怎么让KC原谅你的 |
[22:31] | Let’s just say I called in a few favors. | 这么说吧 我找了些帮手 |
[22:45] | – Hey. What’s for lunch? – K.C.! | -我们午饭吃点什么好呢 -KC |
[22:50] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[22:51] | Late? Actually, you’re right on time. | 来晚了 你来得正是时候 |
[22:55] | Hey, there… Stanster. | 你好啊 男神斯坦 |