时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I think that was Mrs. Goldfeder. | 我觉得肯定是戈德费德太太来了 |
[00:09] | I think you’re right. | 应该没错 |
[00:10] | Go lock the door. | 把门锁起来 |
[00:11] | Stop! | 别这样 |
[00:13] | Come on, please? Please lock it. Lock it. | 求你了 就把门锁上嘛 快锁上 |
[00:15] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[00:22] | Mrs. Goldfeder, what’s wrong? | 发生了什么事 戈德费德太太 |
[00:24] | Other than the fact that I now have a shattered eardrum. | 我的耳膜都要被震破了 |
[00:28] | My house was robbed! | 我家被抢劫了 |
[00:30] | Hold me, Craig. | 抱紧我 克雷格 |
[00:32] | I feel so violated! | 我觉得我被侵犯了 |
[00:33] | Oh, now, I do too. | 现在我也感受到了 |
[00:35] | They took our computer and TV. | 他们偷走了我们的电脑和电视机 |
[00:38] | But luckily, they didn’t get | 幸运的是 他们没偷走 |
[00:40] | the money Ma hides under the mattress. | 我妈藏在床垫下的钱 |
[00:42] | Petey, that’s a secret! | 皮蒂 那是个秘密 |
[00:45] | Where did you get such a big mouth? | 你嘴巴怎么那么大 |
[00:49] | He must have got it from his father. | 这孩子肯定比较像他爸 |
[00:53] | Boy, I cannot believe something like this happened | 天哪 真不敢相信 |
[00:55] | in our neighborhood. | 在我们这附近会发生这种事 |
[00:56] | We got to do something. | 我们得采取些行动了 |
[00:57] | What if we have like | 不如我们成立一个 |
[00:59] | a neighborhood watch group? | 社区监视小组 |
[01:00] | We got to fight back. | 我们要反击啊 |
[01:02] | Whoa, whoa, slow down, KC. | 慢点来 KC |
[01:03] | Those things require organization | 你说的那些东西要有组织 |
[01:05] | and strong leadership. | 和一个有能力的领导者 |
[01:06] | Thanks for volunteering, Craig. | 谢谢你毛遂自荐 克雷格 |
[01:08] | Me? | 我吗 |
[01:10] | Yeah. Dad, | 当然了 老爸 |
[01:11] | who’s a better leader than you? | 还有谁比你更适合领导别人呢 |
[01:12] | Please, Mr. Cooper, | 求你了 库珀先生 |
[01:14] | it would make me and Ma feel so much safer. | 这样一来我和老妈就安心多了 |
[01:20] | That’s enough of that. | 别抱了 |
[01:22] | All right, I’ll do it. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我做就是了 |
[01:24] | Just tell everyone in the neighborhood | 告诉邻居们 |
[01:25] | to be here tomorrow night at 6:00. | 明晚6点在这里集合 |
[01:27] | Perfect. If it’s not too much trouble, | 太好了 如果不麻烦的话 |
[01:30] | put some snacks out. | 记得准备些小零食 |
[01:31] | Nothing fancy, | 不用太高级 |
[01:33] | maybe a deli platter for 40. | 40人份的熟食拼盘就行 |
[01:38] | Great. Now, I got to feed the whole block? | 真是的 我现在是要喂整个小区的人了吗 |
[01:41] | Dad, no one wants to talk about | 老爸 没人会想在饥肠辘辘的时候 |
[01:43] | taking down punks on an empty stomach. | 谈怎么搞定小混混 |
[01:47] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:50] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:54] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:56] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:59] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:02] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:05] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:10] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:13] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:15] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:17] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:19] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:22] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:24] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:26] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:28] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:31] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:32] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:35] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:43] | You know, | 你也知道 |
[02:45] | it’s scary when things are amiss in the hood. | 东西在自家被偷走是很恐怖的事情 |
[02:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:50] | The E Man is ready to protect you. | 你的E超人时刻保护着你 |
[02:55] | And who exactly is gonna protect the E Man? | 那谁会来保护E超人呢 |
[03:01] | Hey Marisa, where’s your parents? | 玛丽莎 你爸妈呢 |
[03:02] | Oh, my dad says it wasn’t necessary to come. | 我爸说他没必要过来 |
[03:05] | He figured if the house was broken into | 他觉得如果家里被盗了 |
[03:06] | and the credit cards were stolen, | 信用卡被偷了 |
[03:07] | the thieves would spend less money than my mom. | 小偷花的钱会比我妈花的还少 |
[03:13] | Look who got all dressed up | 看啊 是谁盛装出席了 |
[03:15] | for the neighborhood watch meeting. | 社区监视小组的会议 |
[03:16] | No, this is how I always dress. | 不 我平时就这么穿 |
[03:18] | Chicks dig berets. | 小妞们喜欢贝雷帽 |
[03:21] | So that’s what I’ve been doing wrong. | 怪不得没小妞理我 |
[03:24] | Yeah, ’cause that’s what’s hurting your game | 对啊 没人理你 |
[03:26] | is your lack of a French hat. | 就只因为你缺了顶法式帽子 |
[03:30] | Hey, I wanna welcome you to our first meeting | 欢迎大家来到梅尔比街道 |
[03:33] | of the Melby Lane Watchdogs. | 看门狗行动的第一次会议 |
[03:39] | Uh, Mrs. Goldfeder. | 戈德费德太太 |
[03:41] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[03:43] | Stay. | 不要动 |
[03:44] | Good girl. | 乖孩子 |
[03:47] | All right. Now, I wanna introduce | 好了 现在 让我来介绍 |
[03:49] | our watch leader, | 我们的监察长 |
[03:50] | my dad, Craig Cooper. | 也就是我的爸爸 克雷格·库珀 |
[03:53] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[03:54] | I’d like to start by reassuring everyone | 首先 请大家放心 |
[03:57] | that I’ve spoken to the authorities | 我已经和权威部门交流过 |
[03:58] | and everything is under control. | 一切都在掌控之下 |
[04:00] | Under control? | 在掌控之下 |
[04:01] | Strangers went through my unmentionables drawer. | 小偷把我的内衣柜翻了个遍 |
[04:04] | My unmentionables, people! | 那可是很说不出口的事情啊 亲们 |
[04:06] | My unmentionables! | 我的内衣 |
[04:09] | Or mentionable, she definitely mentions them a lot. | 值得一提的是 她肯定经常把内衣挂在嘴边 |
[04:13] | So when do we get our pepper spray | 那我们什么时候才能拿到胡椒喷雾 |
[04:15] | and maximum impact Tasers? | 和高强度电击枪呢 |
[04:17] | Ho, ho, ho, Herb, | 小贺 |
[04:18] | with all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[04:20] | more accidents happen when civilians | 要是普通百姓抢了警察的活儿 |
[04:21] | try to do the police’s work. | 会惹来更多的麻烦 |
[04:24] | With somewhat less respect, | 恕我冒犯 |
[04:26] | you’re talking out of the cheeks you sit on. | 你这是在放屁 |
[04:31] | I think what everyone’s saying, Dad, is that… | 我觉得 大家想说的是 老爸 |
[04:34] | we need to take some action. | 我们要采取行动了 |
[04:36] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[04:39] | But as for leader, | 但作为监察长 |
[04:40] | you should probably tell them your plan. | 你得告诉他们你的计划 |
[04:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢提醒 |
[04:46] | I suggest you all go home | 我建议你们回家以后 |
[04:47] | and buy motion sensor lights for your driveway. | 在你们的私家车道装上运动传感灯 |
[04:50] | Call the police if you see anything suspicious | 一看到任何可疑人物立刻报警 |
[04:53] | and stay informed by signing up for my email list. | 而且要给我发邮件报告最新情况 |
[04:56] | Yeah. Email list! | 太棒了 发邮件 |
[04:58] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about, Dad! | 这正是我想说的 老爸 |
[05:01] | Wait a minute, what are you talking about, Dad? | 等等 你在说些什么啊 老爸 |
[05:04] | That’s your solution? | 这就是你能想到的办法吗 |
[05:05] | Why don’t we just put signs on our doors | 干脆在门口树块牌子 |
[05:07] | that say, “I’m a sucker, rob me”? | 写上“我烂透了 来抢劫我家吧”得了 |
[05:12] | But my dad has another plan | 但我爸还有另外一个计划 |
[05:14] | to take shifts patrolling the block. | 大家轮流巡逻整个街区 |
[05:16] | No, no one is patrolling the streets | 不 没人能在街区巡逻 |
[05:20] | because no one is trained. Okay? | 因为这里没人是受过专业训练的 好吗 |
[05:23] | This is a neighborhood watch, people, | 这可是个社区监视组织 |
[05:25] | so everyone just go home | 所以请大家都乖乖回家 |
[05:27] | and watch. | 然后好好监视 |
[05:33] | Look what I made for you, Judy. | 朱蒂 这是我为你画的 |
[05:35] | It’s a painting of the sun. | 画的是一个太阳 |
[05:36] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:38] | Slippy, I think it would be less painful | 斯利皮 现在我看真的太阳 |
[05:41] | to stare at the actual sun. | 都觉得没那么刺眼了 |
[05:44] | Let me see yours. | 让我看看你的 |
[05:47] | Judy, it’s beautiful, | 朱蒂 这画美得 |
[05:49] | breathtaking, | 令人窒息 |
[05:51] | and perfect. | 完美无瑕 |
[05:53] | Just like you. | 就如你一样 |
[05:57] | Ms. Fortunato, | 菲顿纳多女士 |
[05:58] | I need a bathroom pass. | 请允许我去趟卫生间 |
[06:00] | I’m gonna be sick to my stomach. | 我恶心得都要吐了 |
[06:05] | Hey, Dad! Hurry up. Hey, yo! | 老爸 快点 |
[06:08] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[06:09] | I don’t want you to be late for your debriefing. | 我可不想看你任务报告会还迟到 |
[06:10] | Yeah, but I have plenty of time… | 但时间还早着呢 |
[06:12] | I know. It’s okay. Love you, bye. | 我知道 没关系 爱你哦 拜拜 |
[06:18] | Finally, I thought he would never leave. | 终于走了 我还以为他会赖在家里不走呢 |
[06:22] | You got a lovely home, KC. | 你家不错啊 KC |
[06:24] | By the way, you’re out of air freshener in the guest bath. | 顺便说下 客浴的空气清新剂用完了 |
[06:26] | Well, now you are. | 反正 现在是用完了 |
[06:29] | Herb, you do realize that “make yourself at home” | 小贺 你也应该知道“不要拘谨 请自便”这种话 |
[06:31] | is just an expression. | 只是说说而已 |
[06:35] | All right, everyone, | 好了 亲们 |
[06:37] | I’m really excited to be your new group leader. | 我非常高兴能担任你们新一任的监察长 |
[06:39] | -Uh, KC… -Marissa, just wait. | – KC -玛丽莎 等我说完 |
[06:41] | KC. I think you should know… | KC 你应该 |
[06:42] | Marissa, just a second. | 玛丽莎 一会儿就好了 |
[06:43] | Like I was saying, | 正如我所说的 |
[06:45] | I will be calling all the shots, | 这次社区监视项目将由我来做主 |
[06:47] | but my dad cannot know about that. | 但不能让我爸爸知道 |
[06:49] | – Actually… – Marissa, just wait. | -实际上 -玛丽莎 再等等 |
[06:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:53] | Now, where was I? | 我说到哪里了 |
[06:54] | You were saying something about your dad not finding out. | 你刚刚说到什么别让你爸知道这件事 |
[07:00] | A little tip, KC, | 给你点建议 KC |
[07:02] | if you’re gonna be the watch leader, | 要是你想当监察长 |
[07:04] | you should at least know when someone is watching | 你至少得留意谁在看着你 |
[07:08] | By the way, your dad’s here. | 顺便说下 你爸来了 |
[07:15] | Dad, okay, it’s not what it looks like. | 好吧 老爸 事实并不是你看到的这样 |
[07:19] | So you didn’t secretly take over | 所以说 你并没有在背地里 |
[07:21] | the neighborhood watch. | 接管了监察长的职务 |
[07:22] | Okay. There’s a very strong resemblance to what it looks like. | 好吧 事实和你看到的有很多相同之处 |
[07:28] | Is this what you people really want, | 这真的就是你们想要的吗 |
[07:30] | a 16-year-old leading you instead of me? | 一个16岁的女孩来领导你们 而不是我 |
[07:32] | Okay, Dad, it is not a competition. | 得了吧 老爸 这又不是什么比赛 |
[07:33] | Says you. | 这可是你说的 |
[07:35] | All those in favor of the pencil-pushing accountant | 赞成这个只会纸上谈兵的会计 |
[07:38] | who wants to email crime away, | 用邮件来防止犯罪的 |
[07:40] | raise your hands. | 请举手 |
[07:45] | Mm-kay. | 好吧 |
[07:48] | Everyone who wants KC to teach us | 那么有谁希望由KC来教我们 |
[07:51] | how to knock the bajeepers out of anyone who messes with us? | 怎样痛扁那些惹到我们的人 |
[07:57] | You wanna count up those votes, Craig, | 你想统计票数吗 克雷格 |
[07:59] | or do you need your calculator? | 或者说 你要用计算器吗 |
[08:08] | Hi, Judy. | 嗨 朱蒂 |
[08:14] | Slippy, if you’re going to be my man, | 斯利皮 你要是想做我的男人 |
[08:16] | you need to know. | 这些是你得知道的 |
[08:18] | I hate puppies, I can’t stand cartoons, | 我讨厌宠物 不喜欢卡通 |
[08:20] | videogames make me sick, | 电脑游戏让我觉得很恶心 |
[08:22] | and I love Brussels sprouts. | 还有我爱吃球芽甘蓝 |
[08:25] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[08:27] | I’m not the girl you thought I was | 我并不是你想象中的那种女孩子 |
[08:28] | and you don’t want anything to do with me now, right? | 你现在肯定不想和我有半毛钱关系了 对吧 |
[08:34] | I don’t know how it’s possible, | 我也不知道怎么会这样 |
[08:37] | but I love you more now | 但我现在比我们说话前 |
[08:39] | than when we started this conversation. | 更爱你了 |
[08:42] | We have so much in common, darling. | 我们有好多共同点啊 亲爱的 |
[08:45] | Can I call you, darling? | 我能叫你 “亲爱的” 吗 |
[08:48] | Just call me idiot | 干脆叫我笨蛋算了 |
[08:50] | because I actually thought this might work. | 我还以为这招行得通呢 |
[09:05] | Dad, may I please have the butter? | 爸爸 能把黄油给我吗 |
[09:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道呀 |
[09:09] | Am I good enough to pass you the butter? | 我有资格把黄油递给你吗 |
[09:11] | Dad… | 老爸 |
[09:12] | Let’s take a vote. | 我们来投票吧 |
[09:14] | All those in favor | 所有赞同 |
[09:15] | of me giving KC the butter, | 我把黄油递给KC的 |
[09:18] | raise your hand. | 请举手 |
[09:21] | Mm-kay? | 好吗 |
[09:25] | I’m starting to think this has nothing to do with butter. | 我开始觉得这应该和黄油没什么关系 |
[09:28] | I distinctly told you | 我非常肯定地告诉你 |
[09:30] | that getting the civilians riled up | 让平民反击犯罪分子 |
[09:31] | about fighting crime was a bad idea. | 并不是什么好主意 |
[09:35] | But, Dad, that’s not what the neighborhood watchdogs think. | 可是社区监视组织并不这样觉得啊 |
[09:37] | And they want a leader who actually listens to them. | 他们希望有一个能尊重他们想法的领导人 |
[09:40] | Oh, I know how they feel | 我知道他们是怎么想的 |
[09:42] | because I wanna be listened to also. | 但我也希望被尊重啊 |
[09:46] | Dad, I only disobeyed you | 爸爸 只是因为我不赞同你的想法 |
[09:49] | because I don’t agree with you. | 我才没有听你的话 |
[09:52] | I mean, do I have to do everything you say | 我是指 就因为你是个成年人 |
[09:54] | and agree with everything you do | 我就要服从你的一切指挥 |
[09:56] | just because you’re an adult? | 赞同你做的任何事吗 |
[09:57] | Yes, that’s the way it works. | 那当然了 就该这样 |
[09:59] | I give an order, you listen to it. | 我给你下命令 你就得听从 |
[10:00] | Okay. Is that my ranking officer talking or my dad? | 好吧 你这是高级指挥官还是我爸呢 |
[10:03] | Both. | 都是 |
[10:06] | could my ranking officer tell my dad | 能让高级指挥官转告我爸吗 |
[10:08] | that he’s being completely unfair. | 他这样一点也不公平 |
[10:27] | I don’t think so, hooligan! | 我可不觉得你能行 小流氓 |
[10:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:41] | This clown was breaking into my house | 这个小丑想要闯进我家 |
[10:43] | so I had to introduce his face to the pavement! | 所以我要让他和地板好好聊聊 |
[10:49] | Dad, you’re the neighborhood burglar? | 老爸 你竟然就是社区里的小偷 |
[10:53] | Please tell me you did not go through | 拜托 快告诉我你没有 |
[10:55] | her unmentionables. | 把她的内衣归翻了个底朝天 |
[11:01] | I cannot believe you broke | 真不敢相信 你居然闯入了 |
[11:03] | into Mrs. Goldfeder’s house. | 戈德费德太太的家 |
[11:06] | Please tell me there’s some kind of | 求你一定要告诉我 |
[11:07] | reasonable explanation for why you would do that. | 你这么做有合理的解释 |
[11:10] | Of course there is. | 当然有啊 |
[11:12] | I wanted to make you look bad. | 我想让你出丑 |
[11:16] | Oh, interesting. | 真有意思呢 |
[11:18] | ‘Cause who exactly would you say looks bad now? | 现在你说说 到底是谁出了丑 |
[11:22] | Because I’m pretty sure it’s not me. | 我敢肯定不是我 |
[11:25] | I meant I was trying to prove | 我是想证明 |
[11:27] | you were taking them down the wrong road. | 你给他们指了一条错误的道路 |
[11:29] | Those people aren’t equipped to handle a real threat. | 那些人根本就没做好面对真正威胁的准备 |
[11:32] | I think we both know | 我想我俩都知道 |
[11:33] | what you need to do now. | 现在你该做的是什么 |
[11:35] | Of course, I do. | 我当然知道 |
[11:37] | Go ahead. I’m listening. | 说吧 我听着呢 |
[11:40] | I’m making my own watchdog group | 我要组建我自己的监察队伍 |
[11:42] | and we’re taking yours down! | 我们会打败你们的 |
[11:47] | You know what? That was not the apology | 我说 这可不是 |
[11:50] | I was looking for! | 我想要的道歉 |
[11:56] | Crowd: Watchdogs! Watchdogs! Watchdogs! | 看门狗 看门狗 看门狗 |
[11:59] | Watchdogs! Watchdogs! | 看门狗 看门狗 |
[12:01] | Okay. Okay. My three-pronged strategy to dealing with… | 好了 我的三大战略是要 |
[12:04] | Sorry, Dad, | 抱歉 老爸 |
[12:05] | could you speak up? | 你能说大点声不 |
[12:06] | I can’t hear you over KC’s | 都被KC他们的声音盖住了 |
[12:08] | much larger, much louder, | 因为他们成员更多 |
[12:10] | and much better organized | 声音更大 |
[12:11] | neighborhood watch group. | 组织得也更好 |
[12:14] | It’s not about the numbers. | 这和人数没关系 |
[12:16] | Thank you, Herb. | 谢谢你 小贺 |
[12:17] | It’s about having a cooler name. | 重要的是要起一个炫酷的名字 |
[12:20] | How about… | 就叫 |
[12:22] | the Watchdogs? | 看门狗 |
[12:25] | That’s what KC’s group is called, Herb. | KC的队伍就叫这个名字 小贺 |
[12:27] | They’re chanting it now. | 他们正大声喊着呢 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:32] | How about… | 那就叫 |
[12:34] | the Dog Watchers? | 看狗人 |
[12:37] | That doesn’t even make any sense! | 没有这个词好吗 |
[12:39] | Look, the name is not a priority, okay? | 听着 名字不是最重要的 |
[12:42] | We need to focus on building an operation that… | 我们要把注意力集中在建立一个 |
[12:44] | Yes, Herb? | 又咋了 小贺 |
[12:48] | The Looky Loos. | 洗手间 |
[12:50] | Excuse me? | 啥玩意儿 |
[12:51] | That should be our name, | 我们就叫这个名字 |
[12:52] | the Looky Loos. | 洗手间 |
[12:54] | The Looky Loos, | 洗手间 |
[12:57] | very catchy. | 很朗朗上口嘛 |
[12:59] | Okay. Stop, stop, stop with the name. | 好了 停停停 别再说名字了 |
[13:01] | You’re losing sight of what’s important here. | 你们把真正重要的事情都忽略掉了 |
[13:02] | – Catching bad guys? – No, | -抓坏蛋 -不行 |
[13:04] | being better than KC’s group. | 我们的名字要比KC的好听 |
[13:07] | Do you smell hot wings? | 你闻到香辣鸡翅的味道了吗 |
[13:09] | I think they’re serving hors d’oeuvres downstairs. | 他们好像在楼下吃饭前点心了 |
[13:11] | I think I’m just… | 我想我还是 |
[13:12] | You’re not going anywhere, Herb. | 你哪儿也不准去 |
[13:19] | I’m sorry, Slippy. | 对不起 斯利皮 |
[13:21] | It’s not you. | 不是你的问题 |
[13:22] | Somebody else already has my heart. | 我已经心有所属了 |
[13:25] | I think you’re making this up | 我觉得你是在骗我 |
[13:27] | because our feelings for each other | 因为我俩对彼此的感觉都太强烈了 |
[13:29] | are too powerful for you to deal with. | 让你有点不知所措 |
[13:33] | Keep telling yourself that. | 你就这样自我催眠吧 |
[13:35] | For the last time, | 最后说一次 |
[13:37] | I already got a boo. | 我已经喜欢上一个人 |
[13:40] | And that boo ain’t you. | 而且 那个人不是你 |
[13:43] | Sure you do. | 可不是呢嘛 |
[13:47] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[13:49] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[13:53] | Step off, Slippy! | 闪一边去 斯利皮 |
[13:55] | I’m her man! | 我才是她的男人 |
[13:57] | See, | 看见没 |
[13:58] | I said it just like you told me to. | 我照你说的那样做了 |
[14:00] | Oh, wait. | 等下 |
[14:01] | I forgot to hold your hand. | 我忘记要拉你的手了 |
[14:03] | Let me start again. | 再来一次 |
[14:04] | Step off, Slippy! | 闪一边去 斯利皮 |
[14:06] | I’m her man! | 我才是她的男人 |
[14:10] | Humans. | 愚蠢的人类啊 |
[14:11] | – What? – Nothing. | -啥 -没啥 |
[14:15] | And then my dad tells me to grow up | 然后啊 我爸叫我要成熟些 |
[14:18] | and when I do, he still treats me like a child. | 我照做了 他倒还是把我当小孩子一样 |
[14:20] | Like, when is he gonna realize | 我就纳闷了 他啥时候才能 |
[14:22] | that I’m old enough to have my own opinion? | 意识到我已经长大 有自己的想法了呢 |
[14:25] | KC, between you and me, | KC 你别跟他说啊 |
[14:27] | you’re 10 times the man your father is. | 我觉得你比你爸有男子气概十倍 |
[14:31] | Are you trying to build my self-confidence | 你这是想让我树立信心 |
[14:33] | or make me cry? | 还是想让我哭啊 |
[14:43] | Hello. Yes, that is the right address. | 你好 是的 地址没错 |
[14:45] | Just make a right at the shrubbery. | 在灌木丛那儿右拐 |
[14:54] | This is for you. Thank you. | 给你钱 谢谢 |
[14:58] | Seriously, you ordered a pizza? | 有没有搞错 你还订了个披萨 |
[15:00] | Oh, no, I ordered the chance | 不是 我订的是一个机会 |
[15:02] | to slip Matt Danson my number. | 好让马特·丹森知道我的号码 |
[15:03] | The pizza just came with it. | 披萨只是顺带的 |
[15:12] | See anything suspicious? | 有什么可疑现象吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah. Those guys ordered a pizza, | 有 那些家伙订了个披萨 |
[15:16] | but it doesn’t seem like there’s any cheese on it. | 但是上面好像没有奶酪 |
[15:19] | Wait, | 等下 |
[15:20] | the cheese is in the crust. | 奶酪在面包皮上 |
[15:24] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[15:25] | If the Watchdogs get pizza, | 既然看门狗他们能有披萨 |
[15:27] | the Looky Loos should too. | 洗手间也该有 |
[15:29] | Hey, I never approved that name. | 我可没同意用那个名字 |
[15:31] | We’re not getting pizza. | 不会有什么披萨 |
[15:33] | We’re here for one reason and one reason only | 我们来这里的唯一目的 |
[15:35] | and that’s to catch a thief before KC does, | 就是要在KC之前抓到小偷 |
[15:37] | so I can hold it over her head and make her group | 然后我就可以在她面前扬眉吐气了 |
[15:39] | rue the day they banished Craig Cooper! | 让她的人后悔那天惹毛了克雷格·库珀 |
[15:42] | I thought we were here to stop crime. | 我还以为我们是来惩治坏人的呢 |
[15:44] | Yeah, that too. | 也有这个原因啦 |
[15:47] | I need a few minutes. | 给我几分钟 |
[15:49] | I need to use the Looky Loo. | 我要用下洗手间 |
[15:51] | I got to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[15:52] | Here, use my place. | 给 用我家的吧 |
[15:53] | – Let yourself in. – That’ll work. | -你自便吧 -也行 |
[15:56] | I don’t know why he couldn’t just use | 我就不明白他为啥不能像别人一样 |
[15:59] | these bushes like everyone else. | 就在灌木丛里解决了呢 |
[16:01] | Oh, Ernie. | 厄尼啊 |
[16:03] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[16:09] | I see something. | 我看见了什么东西 |
[16:10] | Let me guess. | 让我猜下 |
[16:12] | You ordered frozen yogurt for dessert? | 你点了冻酸奶当甜点 |
[16:16] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别扯了 |
[16:17] | They refuse to deliver to a bush. | 他们不肯给灌木丛送餐 |
[16:20] | Give me those! | 给我 |
[16:22] | I do see something suspicious. | 我看见可疑现象了 |
[16:24] | Big mouth was right. | 大嘴巴说的没错 |
[16:26] | I’m the one with the big mouth? | 你说我是大嘴巴 |
[16:30] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[16:32] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:34] | There’s a guy taking stuff | 有个人正在 |
[16:35] | out of that house. | 从屋里往外拿东西 |
[16:38] | This is what we trained for, people. | 我们大显身手的机会来了 |
[16:40] | Let’s sic ’em, Watchdogs. | 抓住他们 看门狗们 |
[16:45] | Dad, the Watchdogs are mobilizing. | 爸爸 看门狗出动了 |
[16:48] | There must be a burglar. | 肯定是有贼 |
[16:49] | We got to get him first. Come on. Let’s go. | 我们要抢先抓住他 快点 我们走 |
[16:51] | Looky Loos! | 洗手间 |
[16:53] | That is not our battle cry. | 那不是我们的口号 |
[16:55] | They got the barking, we need something. | 他们学狗叫 咱也得学点啥吧 |
[17:03] | Freeze, dirt bag! | 别动 坏蛋 |
[17:11] | What is wrong with you? | 你有毛病啊 |
[17:12] | You’re right. I should’ve done this. | 没错 我应该这样 |
[17:22] | Too late, Dad. You snooze, you lose. | 太迟了 爸爸 你错失良机了 |
[17:24] | Score one for the Watchdogs. | 看门狗得一分 |
[17:27] | No way. I’m taking him in. | 想得美 我要带他走 |
[17:29] | What? No! I’m taking him in! | 啥 不行 我带他走 |
[17:31] | No, I’m taking him in! | 不行 我带他走 |
[17:33] | No, Dad, I said I’m taking him in! | 不行 爸爸 我说了我带他走 |
[17:35] | Who’s taking me and where and for what?! | 是谁带我去哪儿 为什么要带我走 |
[17:38] | For robbing this house. | 因为你偷东西 |
[17:40] | It’s my house! | 这是我家 |
[17:43] | I was taking out the trash. | 我只是想倒个垃圾而已 |
[17:48] | You got him, Dad. | 他就交给你了 老爸 |
[17:51] | Wait, Mr. Hancock? | 等下 是汉考克先生啊 |
[17:54] | Wow, you’ve lost weight. | 你减肥了啊 |
[17:55] | And got hair plugs. | 还植了头发 |
[17:57] | You look great. | 气色真不错 |
[17:58] | Thanks for noticing, big mouth. | 谢谢你的留意啊 大嘴巴 |
[18:01] | See? | 听见没 |
[18:04] | Ernie: Hey look, the police are pulling into that house. | 快看 警察进了那间屋子 |
[18:07] | Guys, that’s our house. | 同志们 那是我们家 |
[18:09] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快走快走 |
[18:10] | Looky Loos! | 洗手间 |
[18:13] | Cut that out! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[18:18] | This neighborhood’s going down the toilet. | 这个小区也太不靠谱了 |
[18:24] | What’s going on, Officer? I live here. | 警官 发生了什么事 这是我家 |
[18:26] | Well, got a call from your neighbor across the street. | 我们接到你们对面邻居的报警电话 |
[18:28] | He saw your floodlights go off in your driveway, | 他看见你的车道上有灯光 |
[18:30] | called us, said there was a suspicious man | 有一个可疑的人 |
[18:32] | loading things into a car. | 正在往车上装东西 |
[18:34] | Man, what kind of creep would do that? | 天 什么样的变态才会干这种事啊 |
[18:41] | That would be me. | 就是我 |
[18:45] | Herb, you’re a disgrace to the Looky Loos. | 小贺 你是我们洗手间的耻辱 |
[18:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:51] | All right. Let’s go, you. Come on. | 好了 我们走吧 过来 |
[18:56] | So, Cooper, you recruited a robber | 所以说库珀 你竟然把一个小偷 |
[18:59] | into our neighborhood watch group, | 带进了我们的社区监视队 |
[19:01] | invited him into your home to case the joint, | 还把他请进你们家 把你们家都摸遍了 |
[19:04] | and then let him rob you blind | 结果被他偷了个天翻地覆 |
[19:06] | while we were squatting in the bushes. | 那时候我们还蹲在灌木丛里呢 |
[19:09] | That’s not how it happened at all. | 不是那样的 |
[19:12] | Yeah, he didn’t break in. | 就是 他才不是闯进去的呢 |
[19:14] | Dad gave him the key. | 是我老爸把钥匙给他的 |
[19:17] | Thank you, Ernie. | 真是谢谢你啊 厄尼 |
[19:21] | Dad, I’m really sorry. | 爸爸 我很抱歉 |
[19:23] | Your whole plan of having everyone just stay at home | 你要大家伙们都呆在家里 |
[19:25] | and keep watch | 按兵不动 |
[19:26] | and let the police do their job | 交给警察去处理 |
[19:27] | was completely right | 你的想法是完全正确的 |
[19:29] | and I should’ve listened to you. | 我应该听你的 |
[19:30] | You are the grown-up. | 你才是成年人 |
[19:32] | Well, maybe next time, I’ll actually act like one. | 或许下次我该表现得更像个成年人 |
[19:35] | I’m sorry, KC. I can’t blame these guys | 对不起 KC 我不该因为他们更想跟随你 |
[19:37] | for wanting to follow you. | 就埋怨他们 |
[19:39] | You’re a good leader. | 你是一个很优秀的领导者 |
[19:40] | Hey, I wonder where I get that from. | 我也想知道是从谁那遗传来的 |
[19:45] | Hey, I mean this thing isn’t a total loss, right? | 看来这件事也没那么糟糕嘛 对吧 |
[19:47] | I mean, at least we got to get to know our neighbors. | 至少我们开始了解咱家的邻居们了 |
[19:49] | Maybe instead of a neighborhood watch group, | 就算我们用不上社区监视队了 |
[19:51] | we could do like book club. | 我们可以一起成立一个读书俱乐部啊 |
[19:53] | Yeah, | 行啊 |
[19:54] | we can call it the Booky Loos. | 我们可以叫洗书间 |
[19:56] | Booky Loos! | 洗书间 |
[20:00] | Give it up, Ernie. | 你就拉倒吧 厄尼 |
[20:03] | What? It’s catchy! | 咋了 很朗朗上口啊 |
[20:08] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[20:12] | I got you strawberry swirl. | 我给你拿来了草莓冰淇淋 |
[20:14] | It’s as sweet as you are. | 它和你一样甜哦 |
[20:20] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我跟你说了多少次了 |
[20:22] | You don’t have to pretend to be my boyfriend anymore. | 你不用再假扮我的男朋友了 |
[20:25] | Who’s pretending? | 谁在假扮啊 |
[20:26] | I’m crazy about you, baby. | 我为你痴狂 宝贝 |
[20:29] | You’re loud, you’re obnoxious, | 你说话很大声 你不讨人喜欢 |
[20:32] | and you spit when you talk. | 说话时还会喷口水 |
[20:34] | You remind of my mom. | 你让我想起了我老妈 |
[20:37] | Ah, shut your yogurt hole. | 闭上你的吃货嘴吧 |
[20:39] | That’s just what Ma would say! | 我妈也肯定会这么说的 |
[20:42] | Well, now that I know how you feel about me, | 现在我知道你对我的感觉了 |
[20:44] | it’s time you know how I feel about you. | 该让你知道我对你的感觉了 |
[20:47] | So I invited my friends Pentatonix | 所以我请来了我的朋友们 PTX |
[20:49] | to sing it you. | 来给你唱首歌 |
[20:53] | Hit it, guys. | 开始吧 同志们 |
[20:54] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[20:59] | I want you | 我需要你 |
[21:03] | I got one less prob-prob-prob | 若再无你 少了烦扰 |
[21:04] | Here we go, come on. | 我们开始吧 |
[21:08] | I want you | 我需要你 |
[21:11] | I got one less, one less | 少了烦扰 |
[21:12] | Listen to me. Ooh | 听我说 |
[21:14] | Hey, baby, even though I hate ya | 恨你怨你 |
[21:16] | I wanna love ya | 始终爱你 |
[21:17] | I want you | 我需要你 |
[21:18] | And even though I can’t forgive you | 无法容忍 你的过失 |
[21:20] | I really want ya | 心有不甘 仍需要你 |
[21:22] | I want you | 我想要你 |
[21:23] | Tell me, tell me, baby | 请告诉我 |
[21:25] | Why can’t you leave me | 为何离去 |
[21:27] | Cause even though I shouldn’t want it | 不应奢望 |
[21:29] | I gotta have it | 但仍渴望 |
[21:30] | I want you | 我想要你 |
[21:32] | Head in the clouds | 心无旁骛 |
[21:34] | Got no weight on my shoulders | 重任已卸 |
[21:36] | I should be wiser and realize | 应当清醒 应当明白 |
[21:39] | That I’ve got | 若没有你 |
[21:41] | One less problem without ya | 可免除烦恼 |
[21:43] | Ooh One less problem without ya | 若再无你 廖无烦扰 |
[21:45] | One less One less problem without ya | 若再无你 廖无烦扰 |
[21:47] | I got one less, one less problem | 廖无烦扰 |
[21:50] | I got one less problem without you | 若再无你 廖无烦扰 |
[21:56] | I got one less, one less | 若再无你 廖无烦扰 |
[22:05] | I can’t believe you actually got Pentatonix | 真没想到你真的找来了PTX |
[22:08] | to sing that song to me. | 唱歌给我听 |
[22:11] | You really like me. | 看来你是真喜欢我啊 |