时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Good news, KC. | 好消息 KC |
[00:10] | I’m up. | 我没睡着 |
[00:14] | Good, because you’ve been accepted to the University of Maryland. | 很好 你被马里兰大学录取啦 |
[00:18] | What? I got into college? Are you serious? | 什么 我被录取了 你没开玩笑吧 |
[00:21] | Yes, yes! I don’t remember applying. | 太好了 虽然我不记得我申请过 |
[00:25] | Wait. How long was I napping for? | 等等 我睡了多久 |
[00:28] | It’s for a mission. | 是个任务啦 |
[00:29] | This is so great. | 太棒了 |
[00:31] | I get to go to college | 我可以上大学去 |
[00:32] | and be with other mature, sophisticated people | 跟那些成熟 重视教育的人 |
[00:35] | who actually take their education seriously. | 呆在一起了 |
[00:38] | Plus, I’m not gonna need a hall pass to tinkle. | 还有 要上厕所总算不用再问老师了 |
[00:42] | Actually, you’re going undercover | 实际上 你这次的身份 |
[00:44] | as a total party girl | 是一个彻头彻尾的派对女郎 |
[00:46] | so you can bond with Eliza Montgomery. | 这样你就能接近艾丽莎·蒙哥马利了 |
[00:48] | Wait. The Eliza Montgomery? | 等等 就是那个艾丽莎·蒙哥马利 |
[00:50] | The president’s daughter? | 总统的女儿 |
[00:52] | The West Wing wild child? | 白宫西楼的野孩子 |
[00:54] | Man, her dad may be able to pass a bill, | 天啊 她爸能通过一部法案 |
[00:57] | but that girl can’t even pass a class. | 但那个女生连一门考试都过不了 |
[01:00] | Which is why this is her third college in two years. | 所以这已经是她两年内读的第三所大学了 |
[01:03] | Yep, she’s notorious for ditching her Secret Service agents. | 是的 她臭名昭著的原因就是经常丢下她的随身特工 |
[01:07] | Your assignment is to become her best friend, | 而你的任务就是成为她最好的朋友 |
[01:09] | and keep an eye on her. | 密切关注她的动向 |
[01:11] | The big guy himself chose you for this mission. | 头儿选中你来执行这项任务 |
[01:15] | The big guy? | 头儿 |
[01:17] | I have an assignment from the president? | 总统亲自任命我来做这个任务 |
[01:21] | Commander-in-chief? POTUS? | 总指挥官 总统大人 |
[01:23] | No. Stanley. | 才不是啦 是斯坦利 |
[01:26] | The big guy who’s the head of Secret Service. | 特勤局的头儿 |
[01:29] | Like the president knows you exist. | 说得好像总统知道你存在似的 |
[01:35] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:38] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:41] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:44] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:46] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:50] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:53] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:57] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:01] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:03] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:05] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:07] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:09] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:11] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:14] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:16] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:18] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:20] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:22] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:36] | I’ll be back for you in a couple of years. | 几年以后 我会回来找你的 |
[02:43] | My peeps. | 我的同窗们 |
[02:49] | My assignment. | 我的任务对象 |
[02:56] | Relax, tuna breath. I’m getting a book. | 放轻松 满口金枪鱼味儿的家伙 我只是去拿本书看看 |
[03:05] | Uh, dude, you dropped your class schedule. | 姐们 你的课表掉了 |
[03:07] | Oh, thanks. Now I know exactly what classes I’m not going to. | 谢啦 现在我知道不要去上什么课了 |
[03:11] | – Harper Wyatt. – Eliza Montgomery. | -我是哈珀·怀特 -我是艾丽莎·蒙哥马利 |
[03:13] | Dude, you look really familiar. | 小妞 你看着很眼熟啊 |
[03:16] | Are you internet famous? | 你是什么网络红人吗 |
[03:17] | No. My dad is kinda the president. | 不是啦 我爸是总统 |
[03:20] | Eh, that’s cool. | 这样啊 |
[03:21] | Hey, uh, could you do me a favor | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[03:24] | and tell him to stop with that whole Daylight Savings thing. | 叫你爸把那什么夏令时给停了 |
[03:27] | It was, like four months ago, and I’m still half-asleep. | 四个月前的这会儿我还没睡醒呢 |
[03:30] | You’re funny. | 你挺逗的 |
[03:31] | Hey, you wanna get outta here and actually do something fun? | 你想离开这里找点乐子吗 |
[03:35] | I would, but I’ve got Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dumber. | 我是想啊 可我还有这群跟班呢 |
[03:40] | Hey, you should check out this research book. | 你该看看这本专著 |
[03:45] | I can get you out of here without them even noticing. | 我可以带你神不知鬼不觉地离开 |
[03:47] | Dude, if you can sneak me out, you’re my new best friend. | 姐们 你要是能带我溜出去 那你就是我最好的朋友了 |
[03:57] | Just go right there. Thank you. | 往那儿走 谢谢你 |
[04:03] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[04:05] | All right, it’s time for us to hit the books. | 好了 该好好学习了 |
[04:16] | Hot! Hot, hot, hot. Woo-hoo! | 烫 好烫 太棒了 |
[04:18] | Barista, another round. | 咖啡师 再来一套 |
[04:20] | This is the best coffee I’ve ever had, | 这是我喝过的最好的咖啡 |
[04:22] | except it’s not coffee, it’s espresso. | 不过这不是咖啡 是蒸泡咖啡 |
[04:24] | I wonder why they call it espresso. | 我想知道为什么叫它蒸泡咖啡 |
[04:25] | Maybe because it’s espresso right to your head. Am I still talking? | 是因为它的蒸汽泡泡直接冲到你脑门上吧 我怎么还在说话 |
[04:27] | Harper, you have had coffee before, haven’t you? | 哈珀 你喝过咖啡的吧 |
[04:30] | Yeah. Girl, many, many, many, many, many, many, many times. | 是啊 姐们 好多好多好多好多次 |
[04:33] | Well, many, many, many many, many thanks for | 非常非常非常非常感谢你 |
[04:35] | busting me out of that library. | 把我从图书馆带出来 |
[04:37] | They never let me do what I want. | 他们从来不让我做我想做的事 |
[04:39] | One time, I dyed my hair blue, | 有一次我把头发染成蓝色 |
[04:41] | and they acted like I ran naked through the Kremlin. | 他们看起来就像是我光着身子从克里姆林宫跑出来一样 |
[04:44] | Which I did once, but that’s not the point. | 虽然我是做过一次 但这不是重点 |
[04:47] | Yeah, well, one time, I went topless to | 对啊 我有一次没穿上衣 |
[04:50] | Bobby McAllister’s birthday party. | 出门参加鲍比·麦卡利斯特的生日会 |
[04:53] | We were three, but… people still talked. | 我们有三个人啦 不过大家还是议论纷纷的 |
[04:58] | It can’t be that bad being the First Daughter, right? | 当第一女儿也没那么糟糕吧 |
[05:00] | I’ve been doing this since I was 15. | 我15岁起就是这个身份 |
[05:03] | I mean, can you imagine all that responsibility when you’re a teenager? | 我是说 你能想象一个少女要承担那么多责任吗 |
[05:06] | Yes! | 能 |
[05:08] | I mean, no. No. | 我是说 不能 不能 |
[05:10] | I mean, I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[05:12] | Everyone expects me to be perfect, | 大家都希望我十全十美 |
[05:15] | but it’s impossible, | 但这怎么可能呢 |
[05:16] | especially when they give you horrible nicknames | 尤其是他们还给你起了那么多可怕的绰号 |
[05:19] | like the “West Wing wild child.” | 像是”白宫西楼的野孩子”什么的 |
[05:21] | What? | 什么 |
[05:24] | I have never heard that one. | 我还真没听过那个呢 |
[05:27] | People can be so mean. | 怎么会有人这么刻薄 |
[05:28] | Oh, be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[05:29] | Gonna hit the First Girls’ room. | 第一女儿得去一趟洗手间了 |
[05:35] | Mom. Mom, Mom, Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[05:37] | I am freaking out. | 我快疯了 |
[05:39] | I accidentally had a little bit of espresso | 因为不能暴露身份 |
[05:41] | because I had to keep my cover, | 所以我不小心喝了一点蒸泡咖啡 |
[05:43] | and I know it’s bad for teenagers, but I’m sorry. | 我知道这对青少年是不好的 对不起 |
[05:45] | KC, take a look at the barista. | KC 看看那个咖啡师 |
[05:48] | It was herbal tea, baby. | 这是草本茶 宝贝 |
[05:50] | Ahem. I knew that. | 我知道啊 |
[05:58] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[05:59] | Look, I know everybody loves Judy, | 听着 我知道大家都喜欢朱蒂 |
[06:03] | but I’m busy. | 但我忙着呢 |
[06:05] | First of all, not everybody loves Judy. | 首先 不是所有人都喜欢朱蒂 |
[06:08] | I do. | 我喜欢 |
[06:11] | Yeah. Me, too. | 好吧 我也喜欢 |
[06:14] | But we’re here to see Ernie. | 但我们是来找厄尼的 |
[06:16] | Ernie! | 厄尼 |
[06:18] | Ernie! | 厄尼 |
[06:22] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[06:26] | Looking sharp as cheddar cheese. | 看着真像切达奶酪 |
[06:29] | Really? Was there a “buy one, get two free” | 是吗 俗气的卡其布商店开始 |
[06:31] | at the tacky khaki store? | 买一送二了吗 |
[06:35] | We’re Adventure Scouts. | 我们是探险童子军 |
[06:37] | And I’m their new leader. | 我是他们的新队长 |
[06:39] | You can tell because of my impressive shoulder tassels. | 我肩上漂亮的流苏说明了一切 |
[06:42] | Sounds stupid. Tell me more. | 听起来挺蠢的 说具体一点 |
[06:46] | We earn badges for doing survival stuff. | 我们通过野外生存考验来赢徽章 |
[06:49] | Sounds even stupider. I’m in. | 听着更蠢了 我要加入 |
[06:53] | Sorry. It’s against the rules. | 真抱歉 这样会违反规定的 |
[06:55] | Adventure Scouts is for boys only. | 探险童子军只准男生加入 |
[06:59] | And you’re a girl. | 你是女生 |
[07:01] | I’m no girl. I’m a ro… | 我不是女生 我是机 |
[07:04] | Lady. A ro-lady who deserves your ro-spect, | 我是女士 我应该得到你们的尊重 |
[07:08] | and to be in any ro-group that you’re in. | 加入你们的队伍 |
[07:11] | Good ro-covery. | 你这话圆得真好 |
[07:21] | Hey, girl. | 早啊 姐们 |
[07:24] | Aren’t you in my Intro to Econ class? | 你不就是和我同一门经济学导论课的那个女生吗 |
[07:27] | Uh, no. My class starts at 2:30. | 不 我的课两点半开始 |
[07:29] | I believe yours started in 1994. | 你的课应该是1994年开始 |
[07:34] | Are you kidding me with that outfit? | 你穿这身衣服是来搞笑的吗 |
[07:36] | What? I think I look cute. | 干嘛 我觉得我很可爱啊 |
[07:38] | So, um… how’s it going with the First Brat? | 和第一小鬼相处得如何 |
[07:42] | Mom, don’t call her that. She’s actually really nice, | 妈妈 别这么叫她 她其实很好的 |
[07:45] | and a lot smarter than she lets on. | 比表面上看起来的聪明多了 |
[07:47] | I think I can help her. | 我觉得我能帮她 |
[07:49] | Aw, come here. | 过来 |
[07:51] | Arm’s length. | 一臂长 |
[07:54] | What? | 什么 |
[07:55] | That’s the distance you need to keep her at. | 你要跟她保持一臂长的距离 |
[07:58] | KC, your job is to protect her, not change her. | KC 你的工作是保护她 不是改变她 |
[08:00] | Why can’t I protect her and help her be | 我为什么就不能在保护她的同时 |
[08:03] | the best person she can be? | 帮她成为更好的人呢 |
[08:04] | Because it never works. | 因为从来没人成功过 |
[08:05] | And getting too close can mess them up. | 距离太近反而会把事情弄糟 |
[08:08] | Look, now… | 跟你说个事儿 |
[08:10] | your daddy don’t need to know this. | 你爸可不用知道这件事 |
[08:13] | When I was once assigned to protect George Clooney, | 我被派去保护乔治·克鲁尼的时候 |
[08:17] | I started to like him as a friend, | 我像朋友一样喜欢他 |
[08:21] | and he developed… | 然后他就 |
[08:23] | feelings. | 有了感觉 |
[08:26] | For you? | 对你 |
[08:29] | Yes, for me. | 是啊 对我 |
[08:32] | Don’t sound so surprised. | 别这么惊讶 |
[08:34] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:36] | Are we talking about, like, George Clooney? | 我们说的是乔治·克鲁尼吗 |
[08:40] | The incredibly handsome actor? | 那个帅得飞起来的演员 |
[08:42] | That George Clooney? | 那个乔治·克鲁尼 |
[08:44] | Yes, that George Clooney. | 没错 就是那个乔治·克鲁尼 |
[08:48] | And not to pat myself on the back, | 不是我自夸 |
[08:50] | but there’s a reason it took him so long to get married. | 他这么晚结婚是有原因的 |
[08:53] | He wasn’t waiting. | 他不是在等 |
[08:55] | He was healing. | 他是在疗伤 |
[09:05] | The movie star George Clooney? | 那个影星乔治·克鲁尼 |
[09:09] | Just keep your distance. Arm’s length, missy. | 记得保持距离 一臂长 小姐 |
[09:15] | – George Clooney?! – I heard that. | -乔治·克鲁尼 -我听到了 |
[09:22] | What are you doing here? I thought you had diverticumentatitis. | 你怎么在这儿 你不是得了迷路紊乱困难综合征吗 |
[09:25] | Marisa, I made it up to get out of school | 玛丽莎 我要执行任务 必须离开学校 |
[09:29] | because I have a mission. There’s no such thing. | 所以才编了个理由 才没有这种病啦 |
[09:31] | Sh! Not so loud. | 嘘 别声张 |
[09:33] | I’m planning on catching it from you and taking tomorrow off. | 我打算被你传染 然后明天请假 |
[09:36] | So what kind of mission are you on? | 你做的是什么任务 |
[09:37] | The secret kind. | 秘密任务 |
[09:39] | Come on, give me something. | 给点提示嘛 |
[09:41] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | Um, I’m undercover as a college student | 我假扮成大学生 |
[09:45] | at the University of Maryland. | 在马里兰大学当卧底 |
[09:47] | Oh, that’s not fair. I wanna go to college, too. | 这不公平 我也想上大学 |
[09:50] | Then, Marisa, you might want to start studying. | 玛丽莎 那你应该开始学习了 |
[09:56] | Come on, Kace, why can’t I do this with you? | 拜托 小K 为什么我就不能和你一起去啊 |
[09:59] | Marisa, because you’re not a spy. | 玛丽莎 因为你不是特工 |
[10:01] | Spies have to think on their feet, | 特工必须反应敏捷 |
[10:04] | improvise, they have to have physical stamina. | 随机应变 身体素质要好 |
[10:06] | You just don’t have what it takes. | 这些你都没有 |
[10:10] | Oh, hey, Mr. T. | 你好啊 T老师 |
[10:12] | You are probably wondering why KC is here, | 你可能觉得奇怪 KC得了迷路紊乱困难综合征 |
[10:14] | even though she has diverticumentatitis. | 怎么还会出现在这里 |
[10:16] | Well, she woke up, got dressed, came here, | 其实是 她今天一睡醒 穿好衣服就过来了 |
[10:18] | and didn’t even know she was doing it. | 她都没意识到自己这么做了 |
[10:20] | Sad, I know, but don’t worry. | 我知道这很难过 不过别担心 |
[10:22] | I will take her home and get her right into bed. | 我会带她回家 看着她乖乖睡觉的 |
[10:24] | Even though it is very contagious. | 虽然这种病是很容易传染的 |
[10:30] | Wait. This isn’t my bathroom. | 等等 这不是我家的洗手间啊 |
[10:35] | Don’t have what it takes, huh? | 谁说我没有当卧底的潜质来着 |
[10:48] | Extra-bold dark roast. | 特浓深度烘培咖啡 |
[10:50] | The beans are fermented in elephant poop for an extra kick. | 咖啡豆在大象粪便里进行了二次发酵 |
[10:55] | Ooh, goody. Kick me. | 太棒了 |
[10:59] | Ooh, check out that cutie over there. | 你看那边那个帅哥 |
[11:05] | Harper, you and I have very different taste in guys. | 哈珀 我们对男人的审美太不一样了 |
[11:09] | Mm, yummy. Good. | 真好喝 |
[11:14] | Ugh, not again. | 又来了 |
[11:18] | No, Eliza. Chill. | 不 艾丽莎 淡定点 |
[11:20] | You do realize that your dad is the president of the United States, right? | 你也知道你爸是美国总统吧 |
[11:23] | Who cares? He doesn’t give elephant’s poo about me. | 谁在乎呢 他一点都不关心我 |
[11:27] | Besides, Eliza Montgomery loves the media attention. | 再说了 艾丽莎·蒙哥马利喜欢出风头 |
[11:29] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听过吗 |
[11:30] | You do like the attention, | 你的确喜欢被关注 |
[11:32] | but I think you might want it from your dad. | 但我觉得你是希望得到爸爸的关注 |
[11:35] | Right. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:37] | Like my dad knows I exist. | 说得好像我爸知道我存在似的 |
[11:39] | He’s so busy running the country, | 他日理万机 |
[11:40] | that I am the last thing he even thinks about… | 完全想不到我 |
[11:43] | which is why I act out to get his attention. | 所以我才做这么出格的事来得到他的关注 |
[11:47] | Okay, you might have a point. | 好吧 你说的好像是有点道理 |
[11:49] | Look, your dad has seen you sneak out to parties, | 你爸爸见过你溜出去参加派对 |
[11:53] | he’s seen you fail out of schools, | 见过你考试不及格 |
[11:56] | and ditch your Secret Service, | 丢下保护你的特工 |
[11:58] | but you know what he hasn’t seen you do? | 但你知道他没见过你做什么事吗 |
[12:00] | Get an “A.” | 拿到A |
[12:02] | That would totally freak him out. | 他肯定会吓到的 |
[12:04] | I’d be all, like, “You don’t know me, Pops.” | 我就说 你不懂我了吧 老爹 |
[12:06] | I got mad study skills.” | 我学习能力超强的 |
[12:09] | Except I totally don’t, dude. | 但是我真的没有啊 姐们 |
[12:10] | I will totally help you study, dude. | 我完全可以帮你学习啊 姐们 |
[12:12] | – Really, dude? – Really, dude. | -真的吗 姐们 -千真万确 姐们 |
[12:13] | – Dude! – Dude. | -姐们 -姐们 |
[12:15] | Too bad the library isn’t open now. | 真可惜 现在图书馆已经关门了 |
[12:17] | We snuck out. We can sneak back in. | 既然我们可以溜出来 就可以再溜回去 |
[12:19] | Dude! | 姐们你太牛了 |
[12:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[12:27] | Nice to see you, too. Who’s this? | 我也很高兴见到你 这是谁 |
[12:30] | Oh, this is Eliza. Eliza, this is my friend | 这是艾丽莎 艾丽莎 这是我的朋友 |
[12:32] | Clarisa. | 克莱丽莎 |
[12:33] | My name is Clarisa. | 我叫克莱丽莎 |
[12:37] | – And any friend of… – Harper’s. | -反正她的 -哈珀的 |
[12:39] | …is a friend of mine. | 朋友就是我的朋友 |
[12:41] | Oh, this is my jam. | 这是我的调调啊 |
[12:44] | Uh, how’d you find us, Clarisa? | 你怎么找到我们的 克莱丽莎 |
[12:47] | I could find any party. | 没有我找不到的派对 |
[12:49] | Two words: Party dar. | 四个字 派对达妞 |
[12:52] | Well, dar is not a word. | 没有达妞这个词 |
[12:55] | And party-dar isn’t either. | 也没有派对达妞这个词 |
[12:57] | You know what, I’ve heard of party-dar, | 我听过派对达妞的名字 |
[12:58] | but I didn’t know it was real. | 但我不知道这是真的 |
[13:00] | Oh, it’s real, and I got it. | 是真的 说的就是我 |
[13:01] | Okay, well, we’re gonna go study. | 好吧 我们要去学习了 |
[13:04] | Oh, forget that. I wanna hang with party-dar. | 算了吧 我要和派对达妞一起玩 |
[13:22] | Can I borrow Clarisa? | 我能跟克莱丽莎说几句话吗 |
[13:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[13:26] | It’s a blend of the cabbage patch and the robot. | 点心舞和机器人舞的综合体 |
[13:28] | I know it’s a little old school, | 我知道有点老套 |
[13:29] | but that is how Clarisa rolls. | 但这就是克莱丽莎的风格 |
[13:31] | Look, I cannot be distracted. | 听着 我不能分散注意力 |
[13:33] | I gotta keep my eyes on Eliza. | 我得看着艾丽莎 |
[13:35] | What’s so special about her anyway? | 她有什么特别的 |
[13:38] | Okay, party-dar, clearly you don’t have | 好了 派对达妞 很明显 |
[13:40] | a current events-dar. | 你不是时事达妞 |
[13:42] | She’s the First Daughter. | 她是第一女儿 |
[13:44] | In her family to go to college? | 她们家第一个上大学的女儿 |
[13:46] | Of the United States. | 美国的第一女儿 |
[13:49] | She’s the first daughter in the United States to go to college? | 美国第一个上大学的女孩儿 |
[13:54] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[13:56] | No, Clarisa. | 不 克莱丽莎 |
[13:59] | She is the First Daughter. | 她是第一女儿 |
[14:01] | The president’s daughter. | 总统的女儿 |
[14:03] | – Oh. – If you’ll excuse me, I gotta… | -这样啊 -失陪了 我要 |
[14:08] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[14:27] | Time to earn your archery badge. | 是时候赢取箭术勋章了 |
[14:29] | Just line that baby up, | 拿起来瞄准 |
[14:31] | pull back your bow, | 往后拉箭 |
[14:34] | and let her rip. | 放 |
[14:37] | Oh, Slippy, that’s not what I meant. | 斯利皮 我可不是这个意思 |
[14:42] | Now you know why they call him Slippy. | 你们现在知道他为什么叫斯利皮了吧 |
[14:46] | The backyard’s not the only thing he’s stinkin’ up. | 他弄臭的可不只是这个后院 |
[14:48] | Check out this knot he tied. | 看看他打的这个结 |
[14:50] | Not bad, not bad. | 还好 还好 |
[14:52] | Not good. | 一点都不好 |
[14:56] | What do you think of my tent, Ernie? | 厄尼 我搭的帐篷怎么样 |
[15:03] | Close enough. | 就差一点点了 |
[15:04] | Here’s your “good effort” badge. | 这是你的进步徽章 |
[15:07] | Maybe you should give this guy | 也许你该给他一枚 |
[15:09] | a “you’re never going to survive a night in the wilderness” badge. | “你在野外活不过一晚”的徽章 |
[15:13] | Judy, what’s your problem? | 朱蒂 你怎么回事 |
[15:15] | Your troop is a joke. | 你的队伍就是个笑话 |
[15:17] | You’re wasting everyone’s time | 你在浪费所有人的时间 |
[15:18] | because you’re not even following the rules | 因为你根本就没有遵守规则 |
[15:20] | as outlined in the Adventure Scouts book. | 这些规则在探险童子军手册里写得清清楚楚 |
[15:23] | There’s a book? | 原来还有书的啊 |
[15:26] | Well, thank you for pointing that out. | 谢谢你指出了这个问题 |
[15:28] | You’re no longer banned from the Adventure Scouts for being a girl. | 你再也不会因为是女生而被赶出探险童子军了 |
[15:32] | – Thank you. – You’re now banned because you’re a bummer. | -谢谢你 -现在 你被赶出来的原因是太讨人厌了 |
[15:36] | It’s true, Judy. You ruined it. | 他说得没错 朱蒂 你把我们的乐趣都毁了 |
[15:38] | Yeah. You’re no fun. | 是啊 你太无趣了 |
[15:41] | Sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[16:00] | What did I tell you about hanging out with Eliza? | 我有没有跟你说过别和艾丽莎一起玩 |
[16:02] | Maybe I should’ve told you that she was a library, | 也许我应该告诉你 她博学多才 |
[16:05] | or good decision-making, or perhaps punctuality. | 运筹帷幄 严格守时 |
[16:07] | – Not following. – Things you avoid. | -没听懂 -都是你连碰都不想碰到的事 |
[16:10] | Marisa, this is not about making friends, okay? | 玛丽莎 这和做朋友无关 好吗 |
[16:14] | The only reason why I’m hanging out with Eliza | 我和艾丽莎一起玩的唯一原因就是 |
[16:16] | is because my assignment is to keep her out of trouble. | 让她远离麻烦事儿是我的任务 |
[16:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:20] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道这件事 |
[16:22] | So I’m just an assignment. You’re not really my friend? | 我只是一项任务 你并不是我的朋友 |
[16:25] | You were just lying to me the whole time? | 你一直在骗我 |
[16:26] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[16:28] | Just a little bit in the beginning. | 只是刚刚开始的时候骗了你一下 |
[16:30] | And then, somewhere in the middle. | 中间又骗了你一下 |
[16:32] | And then, more recently, at the end. | 最近又骗了你一下 |
[16:34] | Yes, I’ve been lying to you. | 是 我在骗你 |
[16:36] | And I guess I was just your assignment, too. | 我也只是你的任务吧 |
[16:38] | Oh, no, I never do my assignments. | 不 我从来都不做任务的 |
[16:40] | I just thought this would be fun. | 我只是觉得这样做会很好玩 |
[16:42] | Well, it wasn’t fun for me. | 可我觉得这样一点都不好玩 |
[16:44] | At least when it’s the Secret Service, | 至少我知道特勤局一直在帮我 |
[16:46] | I know they have my back, and not stabbing me in it. | 而不会在背后捅我一刀 |
[16:49] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 |
[16:57] | I would love to stay and chat, | 我很想留下聊聊 |
[17:00] | but I think I’m coming down with diverticumentatitis. | 但我好像得了迷路紊乱困难综合征 |
[17:05] | I made it up. | 这是我编的 |
[17:12] | Hey, where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[17:14] | Out with my assignment, Eliza, keeping an eye on her, | 跟我的保护对象艾丽莎出去了 盯着她呢 |
[17:16] | and my arms a length away. | 一个手臂的距离 |
[17:18] | And the truth. | 事实是 |
[17:20] | Even further away. | 这距离要远多了 |
[17:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[17:24] | We know you blew your cover. | 我们知道你的身份暴露了 |
[17:25] | Why would you think that? | 你们怎么会这么想 |
[17:28] | ‘Cause the big guy called and said you blew your cover. | 因为头儿打来说你暴露了 |
[17:30] | Man, that Stanley’s got a big mouth. | 斯坦利真是个大嘴巴 |
[17:33] | Wasn’t Stanley this time. | 这次不是斯坦利 |
[17:34] | The president? | 总统 |
[17:36] | The commander-in-chief? | 总指挥官 |
[17:38] | POTUS? | 总统大人 |
[17:41] | He does know I exist. | 看来他还真的知道我呢 |
[17:43] | No, it was Roger, Stanley’s boss. | 不 是罗杰 斯坦利的头儿 |
[17:45] | Would you get over yourself? | 你别闹了行吗 |
[17:47] | – How could you let that happen? – I messed up. | -你怎么能这样呢 -我搞砸了 |
[17:50] | It was one time. It’s not like you never messed up. | 就一次而已 好像你没搞砸过一样 |
[17:53] | George Clooney. | 乔治·克鲁尼 |
[17:55] | What about George Clooney? | 乔治·克鲁尼怎么了 |
[17:56] | Nothing. She’s just deflecting the fact that she messed up. | 没什么 她只是在想要转移她搞砸了的这个话题 |
[18:00] | Look, I did, okay? I’m sorry, | 是我的错 对不起 |
[18:02] | and I really, really need to apologize to Eliza. | 我真的真的得向艾丽莎道歉 |
[18:05] | No, KC, I told you. | 不 KC 我跟你说过了 |
[18:06] | She’s not your friend, she’s your assignment. | 她不是你的朋友 是你的任务 |
[18:08] | Well, she was. You’re no longer on the mission. | 曾经是 现在你已经不用执行这个任务了 |
[18:10] | – Wait, but I… – But nothing. | -等等 可是我 -不要说了 |
[18:12] | Let it go. Don’t be a George Clooney. | 算了吧 别跟乔治·克鲁尼似的 |
[18:16] | What’s all this talk about George Clooney? | 老是说乔治·克鲁尼干嘛 |
[18:21] | Okay, fine. I’ll let it go. | 好吧 我会放手的 |
[18:23] | I don’t know where to find her anyway. | 反正我也不知道上哪儿找她 |
[18:30] | Hey, Clarisa, it’s Harper. | 克莱丽莎 我是哈珀 |
[18:32] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:34] | It’s KC. | 我是KC啊 |
[18:42] | One tailgate party. | 停车场派对 |
[18:44] | Admit it. Not only do I have party-dar, | 承认吧 我不仅是派对达妞 |
[18:46] | but I did help you in this mission, | 还帮你完成任务了 |
[18:48] | and I would be a good spy. | 我肯定会是个好特工 |
[18:50] | Yeah, Marisa, could you say that a little louder? | 是啊 玛丽莎 你能再大声一点吗 |
[18:52] | I don’t think they heard you at the University of China. | 中国大学的人可能听不见你说话 |
[18:56] | Whoa, whoa. There’s a better party across town. | 城外还有一个更棒的派对 |
[18:58] | Live band, age-appropriate drummer. | 乐队现场演出 鼓手跟我的年纪差不多 |
[19:00] | Clarisa out. | 克莱丽莎要走了 |
[19:13] | what do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[19:15] | Okay, look, I get why you’re mad. | 听着 我知道你为什么这么生气 |
[19:17] | But regardless of what you think about me, | 不管你怎么想我 |
[19:20] | I really do care about you. | 我真的很在乎你 |
[19:21] | And promise me. | 答应我 |
[19:23] | Just because I won’t be following you around anymore, | 我以后不会再守在你的身边 |
[19:26] | you’re not gonna keep ditching your Secret Service. | 所以千万别把你的贴身特工甩掉 |
[19:28] | Why? Nothing’s gonna happen to me. | 为什么 我又不会出什么事 |
[19:30] | Well, two guys with laser guns | 两个拿着激光枪的人可以在 |
[19:32] | can sneak up on you when you least expect it. | 你毫无防备的情况下溜到你身边 |
[19:35] | Yeah, like that’s ever gonna happen. | 说得好像这种事会发生一样 |
[19:38] | It’s happened. | 确实发生了 |
[19:46] | Hey, Agent Craig. | 克雷格特工 |
[19:48] | Hey! I’m up. | 我没睡着 |
[19:50] | I’m up. | 我没睡着 |
[19:53] | Oh. Hey, Judy. | 嘿 朱蒂 |
[19:54] | Agent Craig, I’m fun, aren’t I? | 克雷格特工 我是个很有趣的人 对吧 |
[19:57] | Fun? You? | 有趣 你 |
[20:01] | Uh, define fun. | 你给我说说什么叫有趣 |
[20:02] | Something that provides mirth or amusement. | 能带来欢笑的东西 |
[20:07] | Well, then, no. | 那你应该不是 |
[20:09] | Absolutely not. | 完全不是 |
[20:11] | Not in the least bit. | 一点都不像 |
[20:13] | And just to be clear, uh-uh. | 我说得清楚点 |
[20:16] | Listen, you’re smart, you’re reliable, | 听着 你很聪明 很可靠 |
[20:19] | you’re a lot of things, but fun ain’t one of ’em. | 你有很多特质 除了有趣 |
[20:24] | Take that back or you’ll be sorry. | 把这话收回去 不然你会后悔的 |
[20:26] | I’m fun, I’m fun, I’m fun, I’m… | 我很有趣 有趣 我 |
[20:29] | starting to realize those boys have a good point. | 开始觉得那些男生说得有点道理了 |
[20:34] | You, you’re coming with us, too. | 你 你也要跟我们走 |
[20:36] | You know, I would come with you guys, | 我也想跟你们走啊 |
[20:38] | but I don’t wanna miss the game. | 但是不想错过这场好戏 |
[20:40] | And the game is about to begin. | 好戏就要开始了 |
[20:54] | It’s like I was saying. | 我说什么来着 |
[20:56] | You really shouldn’t ditch your Secret Service guys anymore. | 你真的不能再丢下你的特工了 |
[20:59] | Lesson learned. | 吸取教训了 |
[21:01] | Hey, look at that. | 看啊 |
[21:02] | You really did learn something at this college. | 你真的在大学里学到东西了 |
[21:24] | Eliza! | 艾丽莎 |
[21:26] | Harper! | 哈珀 |
[21:37] | Touchdown! | 触地得分 |
[21:40] | And now, the extra point. | 加分球要来了 |
[21:45] | And it’s good. | 很好 |
[21:48] | Hey, get his other arm. | 抓住他另一只胳膊 |
[21:56] | Looks like someone’s got some junk in their trunk. | 看起来有人的车尾箱里多了些垃圾 |
[22:01] | I still got two tickets to the game. | 我还有两张门票呢 |
[22:12] | You totally saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[22:14] | I don’t know how to thank you, Harper. | 我不知道该怎么感谢你 哈珀 |
[22:16] | Actually, it’s KC. | 其实我叫KC |
[22:18] | Dude, what else have you been lying to me about? | 姐们 你还骗了我什么啊 |
[22:20] | Well, I didn’t lie to you about actually liking you | 我是真的喜欢你 想和你做朋友 |
[22:22] | and wanting to be your friend. | 这点没骗你 |
[22:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:25] | And I think there is so much more to you | 我觉得你可不只是派对女郎什么的 |
[22:27] | than just some fun-loving party girl. | 你身上还有很多未被人发现的特质 |
[22:29] | And that’s what my dad and I sat up most of the night talking about. | 我爸爸整晚就在跟我谈这个 |
[22:33] | I think it’s time for me to get serious about my life. | 我觉得我该认真对待我的人生了 |
[22:40] | Yeah, actually, she’s right here. | 是啊 她在这儿 |
[22:43] | The big guy wants to talk to you. | 头儿想跟你说话 |
[22:47] | Listen here, Stanley or Roger, or whoever the heck you are. | 听着 不管你是斯坦利或者罗杰还是什么人 |
[22:50] | I really don’t appreciate you | 我真的很不欣赏你 |
[22:51] | opening your big mouth telling my parents… | 这个向我爸妈告状的大嘴巴 |
[22:54] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[22:55] | It is an honor to talk to you, Mr. President. | 很荣幸能跟您说话 总统先生 |
[22:58] | Commander-in-chief. | 总指挥官 |
[23:00] | POTUS. | 总统大人 |
[23:02] | It’s an honor to speak to you, KC. | 很荣幸能跟你说话 KC |
[23:08] | I wanna thank you | 我想感谢你 |
[23:09] | for your service to your country. | 为国家做出的贡献 |
[23:11] | It is appreciated. | 我很欣赏你 |
[23:18] | Okay, I was wrong. You are fun. | 我错了 你很有趣 |
[23:23] | Ooh. Let’s do one more. | 再来一次 |
[23:25] | This time, call Kira, and pretend to be George Clooney. | 这次打给吉拉 装成乔治·克鲁尼的声音 |