时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on KC Undercover… | 前情简介 |
[00:04] | Just got word that we have a new mission | 我收到消息说 |
[00:06] | at the Reformatory for Wayward Youth. | 我们要去少女管教所做任务 |
[00:09] | The Other Side is recruiting troubled teens from inside, | 敌方组织彼岸正在从少管所里招募问题少女 |
[00:11] | so we have to go undercover and identify the recruiter. | 所以我们要去埋伏 找出那个招募人员 |
[00:14] | I don’t think so! | 休想 |
[00:16] | What if I told you I can get you out of here? | 假如我告诉你我能帮你弄出去 |
[00:18] | If you agree to go work for a secret group of bad guys | 但是你要为一个名叫彼岸 |
[00:20] | called the Other Side. | 的秘密坏蛋组织效力 |
[00:22] | Honey, I just got word from the Organization. | 宝贝 我刚从组织那儿得到消息 |
[00:24] | They want you to keep your cover alive. | 他们希望你继续隐藏身份 |
[00:26] | I, uh, don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[00:28] | You’ve been recruited to join the Other Side, | 你已经被招募进彼岸了 |
[00:31] | and they want you to go in. | 他们希望你潜伏进去 |
[00:36] | That movie should have been called | 那电影就该叫 |
[00:39] | Dumb People Making Dumb Mistakes. | 《傻人犯傻错》 |
[00:41] | That movie stunk worse than Ernie’s socks. | 这电影比厄尼的袜子还臭 |
[00:44] | Well, maybe not that bad. | 搞不好他的袜子还更糟糕一点啦 |
[00:47] | Why did you suggest it? | 那你干嘛还推荐这部电影啊 |
[00:49] | I thought it would take your mind off of the KC situation. | 我以为这片能让你不要再担心KC |
[00:51] | It was about a spy going undercover, | 这片讲的是一个特工去当卧底 |
[00:54] | living with the enemy, getting exposed, and then eliminated. | 和敌人住在一起 被发现后被干掉了 |
[00:57] | How is that supposed to make me feel better? | 这怎么可能让我开心啊 |
[00:59] | It starred Tom Hanks. Who doesn’t love Tom Hanks? | 主演是汤姆·汉克斯 谁不喜欢大汤哥啊 |
[01:05] | Relax. KC’s a good spy. She can handle herself. | 放松 KC是个好特工 她能照顾好自己 |
[01:09] | I haven’t heard from my baby in two days. | 我都两天没听到我宝贝的消息了 |
[01:11] | Kira’s on a mission, so I can’t talk to her. | 吉拉在做任务 我不能跟她说话 |
[01:15] | The whole thing is freakin’ me out. I just hope she’s okay. | 这整件事要把我担心死了 我就希望她没事 |
[01:18] | Go Puppet, go Puppet, | 木偶加油 木偶加油 |
[01:19] | Go, go, go Puppet. | 加油 加油 木偶加油 |
[01:22] | Go Puppet, go Puppet. | 木偶加油 木偶加油 |
[01:29] | So you think it’s time to celebrate. | 你们觉得这就能庆祝了吗 |
[01:31] | Well, enjoy tonight, | 好好享受今晚吧 |
[01:33] | because tomorrow, the hard work begins. | 明天开始高强度训练 |
[01:36] | Welcome to the Other Side. | 欢迎来到彼岸 |
[01:39] | Other Side, Other Side, | 彼岸 彼岸 |
[01:41] | Other side, Other Side, | 彼岸 彼岸 |
[01:44] | Other Side, Other Side | 彼岸 彼岸 |
[01:45] | Other Side, Other Side… | 彼岸 彼岸 |
[01:48] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:52] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:55] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:58] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[02:00] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:03] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:07] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:11] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:15] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:16] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:18] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:21] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:23] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:25] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:27] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:29] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:32] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:34] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:36] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:53] | Dad, it’s me. | 爸 是我 |
[02:54] | I’m inside the Other Side’s training facility. | 我在彼岸的训练基地里 |
[02:56] | KC! Oh, I’ve been worried sick. | KC 我都要担心死了 |
[02:59] | I haven’t been able to eat for days. | 我都好几天吃不下东西了 |
[03:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:06] | I just gotta get this phone | 我得在有人发现 |
[03:07] | back before anybody realizes it’s missing. | 手机不见了之前把它放回去 |
[03:09] | So what’s my mission? | 我的任务是什么 |
[03:10] | The Other Side is launching a missile | 彼岸要发射一个装有 |
[03:13] | that contains a biological agent | 生物战剂的导弹 |
[03:14] | that will wipe out the entire wheat crop in the Midwest. | 这种生物战剂会导致整个中西部小麦苗死亡 |
[03:18] | Wait, but that’ll destroy the American food supply. | 等等 但那会毁了美国的食物供给 |
[03:20] | What is wrong with these people? | 这帮人什么毛病 |
[03:22] | Who doesn’t like multi-grain bread? | 谁不爱吃多谷物面包啊 |
[03:25] | Your mission is to disable the missile | 你的任务是拆除导弹 |
[03:27] | and recover the biological agent. | 拿回生物战剂 |
[03:29] | Okay, got it. | 行了 明白 |
[03:30] | Someone’s coming. Love you. | 有人来了 爱你 |
[03:34] | There you are, Puppet. | 你在这儿啊 木偶 |
[03:37] | It’s time for your hand-to-hand combat lesson. | 近身格斗课的时间到了 |
[03:39] | What are you doing up here? | 你在这上面干嘛呢 |
[03:41] | Uh, you know, just thinking of ways I can make the world | 你知道的 就是想想我怎么能让世界 |
[03:44] | a more evil place, you know what I’m sayin’? | 变得更邪恶 懂我什么意思不 |
[03:46] | I mean, what’s up with all this fresh air, yo? | 我是说 这么清新的空气是要闹哪样 |
[03:48] | Gotta be a way to rid the world of this breezy freshness. | 肯定有办法能让世界与这清新的微风告别 |
[03:53] | We got a facility in New Jersey workin’ on that. | 我们在新泽西有个基地正在研究这事儿呢 |
[03:59] | Hey, Judy, do you have any plastic bags I could borrow? | 朱蒂 我能借几个塑料袋吗 |
[04:03] | Well, I do have some sandwich bags. | 我只有装三明治的袋子 |
[04:07] | Well, that would be the world’s most disappointing sandwich. | 那可就是史上最臭的三明治了 |
[04:10] | Oh, look at the doggies! They’re so cute! | 快看狗狗 它们真可爱 |
[04:14] | Yeah, I started a dog-sitting business. | 对 我找了个照顾狗狗的差事 |
[04:16] | Oh, I’m also gonna need some dog food. | 我还得再要点狗粮 |
[04:18] | And I’m gonna need some chew toys. | 我还需要点磨牙棒 |
[04:20] | And I’m gonna need some flea bath. | 我还得来点除跳蚤的洗发露 |
[04:22] | No. What you need is to go to the store. | 不 你得去的是商店 |
[04:27] | Okay, fine. Just let me | 行 先让我 |
[04:28] | take a little break ’cause it’s been a long | 歇一小会儿 因为我己经很久没 |
[04:30] | Gotta go! Byeeee! | 我得走了 再见 |
[04:35] | Hey, Daddy. | 你好啊 爸爸 |
[04:38] | “Daddy”? What happened to “Agent Craig”? | 爸爸 怎么没叫我克雷格特工啊 |
[04:40] | Well, it’s like you’ve become a real father to me. | 你在我眼里已经是真正的爸爸了 |
[04:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:44] | In fact, I love all of you guys. | 事实上 我爱你们所有人 |
[04:47] | We’re like one big perfect family. | 我们就像是个完美的大家庭 |
[04:49] | Well, almost perfect. | 好吧 近乎完美 |
[04:53] | What do you want, Judy? | 你想要什么 朱蒂 |
[04:54] | A dog! | 一只狗 |
[04:55] | No. | 不行 |
[04:56] | Please? | 求你了 |
[04:57] | No! | 不行 |
[04:57] | Give me one good reason. | 给我个好理由 |
[04:59] | We’re spies. | 我们是特工 |
[05:00] | We go undercover for days or weeks at a time. | 我们会一次去卧底好几天甚至好几周 |
[05:01] | Plus, I’m more of a cat person. | 而且 我更喜欢猫 |
[05:03] | But, but, da– | 但是 但是 |
[05:04] | No buts! | 没有但是 |
[05:05] | And no dogs! | 也没有狗 |
[05:06] | And no dog butts! | 更没有狗屁股蛋 |
[05:08] | You’re not my father and I never loved you! | 你不是我爸爸 我从没爱过你 |
[05:13] | Why did I think having a robot | 我当时怎么就觉得养机器人 |
[05:15] | would be easier than having a child? | 会比养个孩子轻松了 |
[05:21] | All right, recruits. It’s time to take a break | 行了 新来的们 可以休息了 |
[05:23] | from trying to gouge each other’s eyes out | 等会再发奋图强挖别人眼睛 |
[05:25] | to meet our top hand-to-hand combat instructor, | 大家来认识下我们的顶级近身格斗教练 |
[05:28] | who will teach you how to properly | 他会教大家怎么正确地 |
[05:30] | gouge each other’s eyes out. | 把别人眼睛挖出来 |
[05:33] | Let’s have a round of applause for Brett. | 大家掌声欢迎布莱特 |
[05:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[05:39] | Thank you. Thank… | 谢谢你们 谢谢 |
[05:44] | …you. | 你 |
[05:51] | My name is Brett. | 我的名字是布莱特 |
[05:53] | I am your combat instructor. | 我是你们的格斗教练 |
[05:57] | Can I get a volunteer? | 有没有自愿上来做示范的 |
[06:00] | You. The one without her hand up. | 你 没举手那个 |
[06:05] | Up here. Now. | 上来 就现在 |
[06:07] | Oh, yeah. | 行啊 |
[06:11] | You all have heard of self-defense, | 你们都听说过自我防卫 |
[06:14] | but today’s lesson is in self-offense. | 但今天的课程是自主攻击 |
[06:20] | Defense is for suckers, people. | 怂人才去防卫 各位 |
[06:22] | In self-offense, you locate an enemy, | 在自主攻击中 你锁定一个敌人 |
[06:25] | you attack an enemy… | 你攻击一个敌人 |
[06:29] | …you defeat an enemy. | 你就能战胜一个敌人 |
[06:32] | Seriously? | 认真的 |
[06:33] | What’s your name, recruit? | 新来的 你叫什么名字 |
[06:36] | Name’s Puppet. | 我叫木偶 |
[06:38] | Oh, Puppet. | 木偶啊 |
[06:39] | That’s an interesting name. | 这名字还真有意思 |
[06:42] | I haven’t heard a name that interesting since… | 我上次听见这么有意思的名字还是 |
[06:45] | Gorky Finkter. | 高尔基·芬克特 |
[06:48] | So where’d you get a name like Puppet, | 你为什么会叫木偶 |
[06:51] | Puppet? | 木偶 |
[06:53] | My moms. | 我妈 |
[06:54] | She, uh… | 她 |
[06:56] | she liked puppets. | 她喜欢木偶 |
[06:59] | You know, you remind me of someone I used to know. | 你知道吗 你让我想起我以前认识的一个人 |
[07:03] | She talked a lot more than you do. | 她比你话多多了 |
[07:05] | Yeah, she was a really annoying pain in the butt. | 是啊 她简直就是眼中钉 肉中刺 |
[07:09] | What was her name again? | 她叫什么来着 |
[07:12] | Oh, yeah. It was… | 哦对了 她叫 |
[07:16] | Her name just slipped my mind. | 到了嘴边给忘了 |
[07:18] | Oh, well. It’ll probably come back to me. | 好吧 没准什么时候就想起来了呢 |
[07:23] | Now partner up, people. | 现在大家分组 |
[07:25] | Oh, and Puppet… | 对了 木偶 |
[07:27] | you’re with me. | 你跟我一组 |
[07:34] | Hey! Guess what I got for you! | 猜猜我给你买了啥 |
[07:37] | A robotic puppy! | 机器人小狗 |
[07:39] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 对 你怎么知道 |
[07:41] | It says “Robotic puppy” On the box. | 盒子上写着“机器人小狗” |
[07:44] | Coulda wrapped it. | 怎么没包装一下 |
[07:53] | Aw, it’s so cute! | 太可爱了 |
[07:56] | I love it, I love it, I love it! | 我喜欢 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[07:58] | It’s even better than a real dog, | 它比一只真的小狗还好 |
[08:00] | because we all know robots are better than humans. | 因为咱们都知道机器人比人厉害 |
[08:04] | I mean, thank you, Daddy. | 我是说 谢啦 爸爸 |
[08:08] | Well, it seemed like a good compromise | 看起来这是个很好的折衷方案 |
[08:10] | and a good way to get you off my back. | 这样你就不会再来烦我了 |
[08:12] | But here’s the deal, Judy. | 但这是有条件的 朱蒂 |
[08:15] | Before I make you a puppy mama, | 在你做狗妈妈之前 |
[08:17] | you have to understand that this is like a real puppy. | 你要知道 这就像只真正的小狗 |
[08:19] | It needs to be walked, fed, cared for, | 它需要有人遛它 喂它 照顾它 |
[08:22] | and pooper-scoopered. | 给它铲屎 |
[08:26] | Think you can handle the responsibility? | 你能承担这份责任吗 |
[08:27] | I swear on my manual. | 我以我的机器人守则发誓 |
[08:29] | All right, then. | 那就好 |
[08:33] | I think I’ll name you… Snuggles. | 我要给你起名叫 抱抱 |
[08:37] | I can’t wait to play with you and cuddle with you, Snuggles. | 我都等不及要搂着你 跟你一起玩了 抱抱 |
[08:40] | We’re going to be best friends forever, Snuggles. | 我们会是一辈子的好朋友 抱抱 |
[08:45] | The House of Blues Reunion Special! | 蓝调欢聚特别节目 |
[08:47] | Not now, Snuggles. | 现在可别烦我 抱抱 |
[08:54] | And that, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 这就是 |
[08:56] | is how you neutralize an enemy using just your thumbs. | 你们怎么用大拇指就能抵抗敌人 |
[09:00] | Good work, everybody. Dismissed. | 做得漂亮 大家解散 |
[09:04] | Not you… Puppet. | 你留下 木偶 |
[09:10] | Man, what is your problem? | 大哥 你什么毛病 |
[09:11] | What is my problem? What is my problem? | 我什么毛病 我什么毛病 |
[09:14] | You are my problem. What are you doing here? | 你就是我的毛病 你在这干嘛呢 |
[09:18] | I’m hangin’ with my peeps. | 我跟我的小伙伴们玩耍呢 |
[09:20] | Okay, I switched sides. | 好吧 我改变阵营了 |
[09:23] | Okay, I’m undercover. | 好吧 我是卧底 |
[09:24] | You’re kidding. I had no idea. | 你在开玩笑吧 我可真是没想到 |
[09:34] | – I just can’t stand you! – I just can’t stand you! | -我真受不了你 -我真受不了你 |
[09:37] | So why didn’t you just turn me in? | 那你刚刚为什么没揭发我 |
[09:39] | Oh, I should’ve. | 我倒是应该这么做的 |
[09:41] | But I don’t need that bad mojo, okay? | 我可不想被你诅咒 |
[09:43] | I don’t need your negative juju on me. | 我不想让你在我身上用什么负能量魔咒 |
[09:45] | I want you out of here and out of my life. | 你给我从这儿出去 滚出我的世界 |
[09:48] | No. That cannot be it. Tell me. | 不 这不是原因 告诉我 |
[09:49] | It is. | 就是 |
[09:50] | No, it’s not. Tell me. | 不对 不是的 告诉我 |
[09:51] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[09:52] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[09:53] | Tell me, tell me, tell me… | 告诉我 告诉我 告诉我 |
[09:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:55] | If they find out that you’re a double agent, | 他们要是发现你是双面间谍 |
[09:58] | they will take you out, | 他们会把你带走 |
[09:58] | and then your annoying ghost | 然后你会阴魂不散地 |
[10:00] | will just haunt me for the rest of my life. | 一直缠在我心里一辈子 |
[10:02] | And the last thing I need is your annoying, whiny voice | 我最不想听到的就是你那烦人的 嘀嘀咕咕的声音 |
[10:04] | stuck in my head for all of eternity. | 一生一世 都在我脑袋里 |
[10:10] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[10:12] | You like me! | 你喜欢我 |
[10:14] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:17] | You like me! I can tell! | 你喜欢我 我看出来了 |
[10:19] | No! No! | 没有 没有 |
[10:19] | I don’t. I… opposite of like you. | 我不 我一点都不喜欢你 |
[10:23] | Yeah. I hate you because you are too tall, | 没错 我讨厌你因为你太高 |
[10:27] | you’re too smart, you’re too pretty, | 你太聪明 你太漂亮 |
[10:30] | and you drive me crazy. | 你让我发疯 |
[10:34] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[10:36] | You really like me! | 你特别喜欢我 |
[10:46] | Oh no! It’s between my toes! | 不要啊 就在我的脚趾缝里头 |
[10:50] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[10:54] | Snuggles, give me that cereal box. | 抱抱 把麦片给我 |
[10:56] | I swear, if you don’t give me this cereal box– | 你要是不给我麦片 |
[10:59] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[11:05] | Judy!!! | 朱蒂 |
[11:13] | Jud–What– | 朱蒂 你 |
[11:14] | Didn’t you hear me calling you? | 你没听见我叫你吗 |
[11:16] | I heard someone calling Ju-day! | 我听见有人喊“朱带” |
[11:19] | I’m Ju-dee. | 我是朱蒂 |
[11:21] | Well, robot child of mine, | 我的机器人孩子 |
[11:23] | your dog did his business inside, | 你的狗刚在屋子里拉屎 |
[11:26] | so you’re on doodie duty, Judy! | 所以你要做值日去擦便便了 朱蒂 |
[11:30] | Clean it up! | 擦干净 |
[11:32] | Now! | 现在就擦 |
[11:33] | Ooh, Daddy, I can’t. | 爸爸 现在可不行 |
[11:35] | I need to go charge myself. | 我得去给自己充电 |
[11:37] | Judy, the only reason we | 朱蒂 我们养狗的 |
[11:39] | have a dog is because you said you wanted one. | 唯一原因就是你说你想要一只 |
[11:41] | I did. But it turns out robots are a lot of work. | 我确实说了 但最后发现照顾机器人太麻烦了 |
[11:45] | You don’t say. | 可不是吗 |
[11:51] | Listen to me. The next time you neglect your dog, | 听着 你下次要是再不管你的狗 |
[11:54] | it’s gettin’ crate trained, | 它就得去试试狗笼训练了 |
[11:55] | and that’s when I put it in a crate | 我会把它塞进板条箱里 |
[11:56] | and ship it back on a train! | 放在火车上邮回去 |
[12:01] | I hope you’re all enjoying your lunch, | 我希望你们午饭都吃得不错 |
[12:04] | but maybe instead of lasagna I should have served cheese. | 但我不该给你们吃千层面 应该给你们吃奶酪 |
[12:07] | Because there is a rat amongst us. | 因为咱们中有一只耗子 |
[12:13] | Apparently the screening | 很明显 检验勇气的 |
[12:14] | questions for bravery need to be revised. | 考核测试得重新修改了 |
[12:17] | Get rid of this loser. | 把这怂人弄走 |
[12:21] | What I mean is, there is a mole in this room. | 我说的是 咱们之中有个地下党 |
[12:25] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[12:27] | And until I find out who the mole is, | 在我发现谁是地下党之前 |
[12:29] | no one leaves the compound. | 谁也不许离开大院 |
[12:31] | This is not good. | 这下不好了 |
[12:33] | What was that, Puppet? | 你说什么 木偶 |
[12:37] | I was just sayin’ that, uh, | 我刚才是在说 |
[12:38] | it may be hard to find a mole, sir, you know, | 要去地下找耗子太难了 你懂的 |
[12:40] | ’cause they burrow under the ground… | 因为它们藏在地底下 |
[12:43] | yo. | 是吧 |
[12:45] | It’s not that kind of mole, Puppet. | 我说的不是那个耗子 木偶 |
[12:48] | Apparently the screening | 显然检验智商的 |
[12:50] | questions for stupidity need to be revised too. | 考核测试也得重新改了 |
[12:57] | Is he fed? | 喂了吗 |
[12:58] | Yep. | 喂了 |
[12:59] | Walked? | 遛了吗 |
[13:00] | Yep. | 遛了 |
[13:00] | Did all his business? | 上完厕所了 |
[13:01] | One and two, and a little three. | 大号小号都上完了 还来了个中号 |
[13:04] | Don’t ask. | 别问下去了 |
[13:05] | Wasn’t gonna. | 没打算问 |
[13:07] | I’m very proud of you, Judy. | 我很为你骄傲 朱蒂 |
[13:08] | I didn’t think you could handle the responsibility, | 我没想到你能承担这责任 |
[13:11] | but clearly you can. | 但显然 你能做到 |
[13:12] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[13:14] | I forgot my phone. | 我把手机落这儿了 |
[13:16] | Oh, and Judy, you owe me ten dollars for | 对了 朱蒂 你还欠我十美元 |
[13:18] | walking Snuggles all week. | 我遛了抱抱一整个星期 |
[13:19] | Not that it wasn’t my pleasure. | 不是说我不喜欢遛它啦 |
[13:21] | By the way, Snuggles did get off of his leash, | 对了 抱抱挣开了狗链 |
[13:24] | so the Goldfedder’s labradoodle might be expecting | 所以戈德费德家的拉布拉多生出的宝宝 |
[13:26] | some very interesting puppies. | 长得可能会很奇葩 |
[13:28] | Gotta go! Byeeee! | 我得走了 再见 |
[13:32] | Judy? | 朱蒂 |
[13:34] | What? | 怎么 |
[13:34] | You just said the dog had to be walked and fed. | 你只是说狗得有人遛和喂 |
[13:37] | You never said by who. | 你又没说让谁干这事 |
[13:48] | What are you lookin’ at with those big fake puppy dog eyes, huh? | 你用你那水汪汪的假眼睛看什么呢 |
[13:53] | No. Stop it. | 不 停下 |
[13:55] | Don’t. Stop. | 不要 停 |
[13:57] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[13:59] | Stop this! | 停下 |
[14:00] | Don’t–stop– | 不要 停 |
[14:02] | Don’t! Stop! | 不要 停 |
[14:03] | Don’t stop! Don’t stop! | 不要停 不要停 |
[14:07] | Don’t stop! | 不要停 |
[14:14] | Excuse us. | 打扰一下 |
[14:16] | I cannot believe you turned me in. | 真不敢相信 你居然揭发了我 |
[14:19] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:20] | You’re the one who told Victor that there’s a mole. | 是你告诉维克多有卧底的 |
[14:22] | Oh, honey. If I wanted him to know that you were the mole, | 宝贝 要是我想告诉他你就是卧底 |
[14:25] | you wouldn’t be able to talk right now– | 你现在就不会站在这儿说话 |
[14:27] | or breathe, for that matter. | 或者呼吸 知不知道 |
[14:29] | He figured it out on his own. | 是他自己发现的 |
[14:31] | Yeah, “Oh.” | 可不是嘛 |
[14:33] | And it’s only a matter of time before he figures out it’s you. | 他发现你是卧底也只是时间问题 |
[14:35] | You have to get out of here. | 你必须离开这儿 |
[14:36] | No. Not until I complete my mission, | 不 没完成任务我不会走的 |
[14:38] | or else your Other Side buddies | 不然你那些彼岸的小伙伴们 |
[14:39] | are gonna destroy the food supply, remember? | 会毁掉食物供给 记得不 |
[14:41] | Well, here’s another mission for you: Stay alive. | 那我给你个新任务 活着 |
[14:44] | If they find out that you’re the mole, they will take you out. | 要是他们发现你就是卧底 他们会把你带走 |
[14:47] | If they find out that I knew, they’re gonna take me out. | 要是他们发现我知道这事 他们会把我带走 |
[14:49] | What’s going on? Who’s gonna be taken out? | 出什么事了 谁会被带走 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna take Puppet out. | 我要带木偶走 |
[14:56] | On a date. ‘Cause we like each other. | 去约会 因为我们互相喜欢对方 |
[15:01] | I-I mean, took one look at him, it was like, | 我是说 看他一眼 我就觉得 |
[15:04] | “Man, this guy’s bad news.” | 天哪 这哥们儿可真是个坏小子 |
[15:06] | But the good news is, I like bad news. | 但好消息是 我喜欢坏小子 |
[15:09] | Unless the bad news has to do with friends or family, | 除非这坏小子伤害到了家人朋友 |
[15:12] | and then it’s must a bummer. | 那就太扫兴了 |
[15:14] | Zip it, Puppet! | 闭嘴 木偶 |
[15:17] | I hope it’s okay that we’re hanging out. | 我们在一起应该没问题吧 |
[15:19] | Brett, this kind of fraternization is not allowed | 布莱特 在一个备受尊敬的特工组织里 |
[15:22] | in a well-respected spy organization. | 这种过密的交往是不允许的 |
[15:26] | Luckily, we’re the Other Side, so carry on. | 幸运的是 我们是彼岸 所以继续吧 |
[15:36] | Really? You just had to kiss me? | 真心的 你就非得亲我 |
[15:38] | Oh, come on. You liked that. | 得了吧 你喜欢 |
[15:42] | Aw, come on. You liked that. | 得了吧 你喜欢 |
[15:57] | KC, they’re starting to interrogate | KC 他们要开始审问 |
[15:59] | all the recruits. You have to get out. Now. | 所有成员了 你得赶紧走 现在就走 |
[16:01] | No. | 不 |
[16:02] | I’m not leaving until I locate and disarm | 我在找到 并且拆除那个毁麦苗的导弹 |
[16:04] | the wheat-destroying missile, | 之前是不会走的 |
[16:06] | and you’re gonna help me. | 你得去帮我找 |
[16:06] | I’m not gonna help you work against the Other Side. | 我不会因为帮你 而跟彼岸作对的 |
[16:09] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:10] | Because I’m on the side of the Other Side. | 因为我跟彼岸是一伙的 |
[16:13] | But you don’t have to be. | 但你不需要跟他们一伙 |
[16:15] | You can be on the side of the Other Side’s other side, | 你可以跟彼岸的彼岸一伙 |
[16:18] | or Other Side’s–side–side… | 或者说彼岸的彼岸的彼… |
[16:20] | My side. | 和我一伙 |
[16:22] | Look, Brett, you are not a bad guy. | 你看 布莱特 你不是个坏人 |
[16:24] | There is good in you, and I have seen it. | 你内心是善良的 我见过的 |
[16:26] | So what if there is? I am who I am. | 就算是又怎样 我就是我 |
[16:29] | No. Okay? It’s not too late. | 不是的 好吗 现在还不晚 |
[16:31] | You can come with me. | 你可以跟我走 |
[16:33] | I’ll just tell the Organization | 我就告诉组织 |
[16:35] | that you helped me complete my mission, | 你帮我完成了任务 |
[16:36] | and they’ll take you back. | 他们会让你回去的 |
[16:39] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:40] | You don’t have to know. I know. | 你不用知道 我知道 |
[16:43] | You know what, forget about it, okay? | 算了 都忘了吧 |
[16:46] | I don’t know why I expected anything from you, anyway. | 我真不知道怎么会在你身上有任何期望 |
[16:49] | This is my mission, and I’ll just complete it on my own. | 这是我的任务 我会自己去完成 |
[16:54] | I’m Puppet. It’s my mission and I’ll complete it on my own. | 我是木偶 这是我的任务 我会自己去完成 |
[16:59] | I heard that! | 我听见了 |
[17:02] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[17:07] | Okay, missile’s in there. | 好了 导弹就在里面 |
[17:13] | I just wanted to say thank you for | 我只想感谢你 |
[17:15] | everything you’ve done for me, I really appreciate it. | 为我做的一切 我真的很感激 |
[17:18] | And I promise I won’t ask you | 我保证这辈子再也不会 |
[17:20] | for anything else for as long as I live. | 要求你干任何事了 |
[17:23] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[17:25] | Except can I borrow your phone real quick? | 就是我能不能借你手机用一下 |
[17:28] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[17:31] | Hello, this is Agent KC Cooper. | 你好 我是特工KC·库珀 |
[17:33] | I’m about to complete my mission | 我将要完成任务 |
[17:34] | and I need to be extracted in T-minus five minutes. | 我需要在倒计时五分钟内脱离现场 |
[17:38] | Okay. That’s it. I’m done. Finished. | 好了 完事 我没事了 完成了 |
[17:42] | I am washing my hands of you. Never again. | 我再也不会管你的事情了 |
[17:45] | From here on out, you are totally on your own. | 从现在开始 你全靠你自己了 |
[17:49] | Ciao, Bella. | 再见 贝拉 |
[17:50] | Bella? | 贝拉 |
[17:52] | Aw, you think I’m beautiful! | 你觉得我漂亮 |
[18:23] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[18:38] | This is your last chance. Give me that vial, Puppet. | 这是你最后的机会 把小瓶给我 木偶 |
[18:40] | The name’s not Puppet. | 我不叫木偶 |
[18:55] | The name’s KC. | 我叫KC |
[19:02] | You learned a lot here. | 你在这学了不少嘛 |
[19:04] | Or maybe you knew it all along, | 或者你一直都很会对打 |
[19:06] | mole. | 卧底 |
[19:14] | Oh, man! | 怎么这样 |
[19:22] | This… | 这 |
[19:24] | is what we do to moles. | 就是卧底的下场 |
[19:34] | Clearly, I’ll never get rid of you | 看来 我是永远都甩不掉你了 |
[19:38] | unless I escort you out myself. | 除非我亲自送你出去 |
[19:43] | No, I think you saved me | 不 我觉得你救了我 |
[19:45] | because I was right– there’s good in you. | 是因为我说得对 你内心是善良的 |
[19:47] | KC, don’t do this. | KC 别这样 |
[19:48] | Brett, please. | 布莱特 求你了 |
[19:49] | You have to come with me. | 你一定要跟我走 |
[19:50] | I can get you back into the Organization. | 我可以让你回到组织里 |
[19:52] | KC, please, I’m not– | KC 拜托 我不是 |
[19:52] | Brett, let me just make this clear, okay? | 布莱特 让我把话说清楚 好吗 |
[19:55] | You don’t have a choice, | 你没有选择 |
[19:56] | because I’m not leaving here without you. | 因为没有你我是不会走的 |
[20:02] | Fine. I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[20:10] | Who’s a good boy? | 谁是乖宝宝 |
[20:13] | Snuggles is. Yes, you are. | 抱抱是 你最乖乖 |
[20:15] | Yes, you are. Yeah. | 你最乖乖 |
[20:18] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[20:20] | I’m playing with Snuggles. | 我在跟抱抱玩 |
[20:21] | Yes, I am. | 抱抱乖 |
[20:24] | But that’s my puppy. And it’s time for his walk. | 但那是我的小狗 它该出去遛遛了 |
[20:27] | Come here, Snuggles. | 过来 抱抱 |
[20:31] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 哦不要 你不会的 |
[20:32] | Snuggles is my puppy. Right, Snuggles? | 抱抱是我的狗狗 是吧 抱抱 |
[20:37] | You didn’t want him, and you didn’t take care of him. | 你不想要他 你也没好好照顾他 |
[20:39] | Now he’s mine. | 他现在是我的 |
[20:40] | I’ve had a change of heart. | 我回心转意了 |
[20:42] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[20:42] | I’m just a kid. | 我只是个孩子 |
[20:44] | You’re a robot! | 你是个机器人 |
[20:45] | So’s the dog! | 这狗也是 |
[20:47] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[20:48] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[20:49] | It’s mine! | 是我的 |
[20:50] | It’s mine! | 是我的 |
[20:50] | It’s mine! | 是我的 |
[20:51] | It’s mine! | 是我的 |
[20:57] | Well, if you’re gonna walk it, | 你要是想遛它 |
[20:59] | you’re probably gonna need this piece. | 你可能还得要这块 |
[21:09] | Hurry up! Let’s go! | 快点 咱们走 |
[21:11] | You first! | 你先上 |
[21:15] | Take her up. | 带她上去 |
[21:16] | What are you doing? You have to get on! | 你在干嘛 你得上来 |
[21:18] | I’m not coming. | 我不去了 |
[21:20] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[21:21] | No! You have to! | 不 你得来 |
[21:23] | KC, I’m not the good guy you want me to be. | KC 我不是你想的好人 |
[21:27] | I’m just not. | 我不是 |
[21:30] | Brett, you are wrong, okay? | 布莱特 你错了 |
[21:32] | Deep down inside of you, there is good! | 你的心底里是善良的 |
[21:34] | Besides, you can’t stay here. | 另外 你不能待在这 |
[21:36] | If they found out that you helped me, | 他们要是发现你帮了我 |
[21:38] | they’re going to eliminate you. | 他们会把你除掉的 |
[21:39] | No, they won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[21:42] | Maybe I’ll see you on another mission someday. | 也许在下一个任务上还能再遇到你 |
[21:44] | Until then… | 直到那时 |
[21:48] | here’s lookin’ at you… babe. | 永志不忘 宝贝 |
[21:57] | She’s up here! | 她在上面 |
[22:02] | Where were you? The mole got away! | 你们都去哪了 间谍都逃走了 |
[22:04] | Don’t bother. She’s out of range. | 别费劲了 她都走远了 |
[22:22] | Look, Agent Craig. Snuggles is as good as new. | 看啊 克雷格特工 抱抱跟新的一样好了 |
[22:27] | Oh, I think you and I have | 我怎么觉得咱们俩 |
[22:29] | very different definitions of the word “New”… | 对“新”这个字的理解不太一样 |
[22:32] | and “Good.” | 还有“好”字 |
[22:39] | Yeah, that is one messed up puppy. | 是啊 这狗都被糟蹋得不成样了 |
[22:43] | I’m home. | 我到家啦 |
[22:45] | Oh, KC, I’m so glad you’re finally home! | KC 我真开心 你终于回来了 |
[22:48] | How was your mission? | 任务怎么样 |
[22:50] | Uh, it was… | 任务嘛 |
[22:52] | to tell you the truth, kind of boring. | 说实话 挺无聊的 |
[22:56] | Nothing that interesting actually happened. | 没发生什么有意思的事儿 |
[23:01] | Uh, did we get a cat? | 咱家养了只猫 |
[23:04] | No, but I did get you… | 没有 但我给你弄了只 |
[23:06] | a puppy. | 小狗 |
[23:11] | So cute. You’re so cute. | 真可爱 你真可爱 |
[23:15] | What the heck kind of puppy is this? | 这算哪门子的小狗啊 |