时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Okay, everyone, time to go! | 好了 我们出发吧 |
[00:09] | Why do we even need to go on vacation? | 为什么非得要去度假啊 |
[00:11] | Why can’t we just work 24 hours a day, | 为什么人就不能一天工作24小时 |
[00:13] | seven days a week? | 一周工作7天 |
[00:15] | What are you, some type of machine? | 你是机器人吗 |
[00:19] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 没错 我就是机器人 |
[00:22] | Good. Then take these to the car. | 很好 那麻烦你把这些东西都拿到车里去 |
[00:30] | Don’t forget this one. | 别忘了这个 |
[00:32] | It’s heavy. | 这个很沉哎 |
[00:42] | This is my first vacation since I became a spy, | 这是我当特工以来的第一个假期 |
[00:45] | and I really need it. | 我太想休息一下了 |
[00:46] | We’ve all earned a break, honey, | 宝贝 这个假期是我们应得的 |
[00:48] | especially after stopping those eco-terrorists. | 尤其是在制止那些生态恐怖分子的恶行之后 |
[00:50] | Yeah, what about that time we exposed | 对啊 还有我们揭露腐败大使的那次 |
[00:52] | that corrupt ambassador? I hit him with a… | 我狠狠地揍了他一顿 就像这样 |
[00:56] | Guys, okay. | 好了好了 |
[00:58] | This week, we are a regular, normal family, | 这周我们是一个普通的正常家庭 |
[01:00] | so no more spy talk. | 不要再说特工的事了 |
[01:01] | What are we gonna talk about? | 那我们要说什么 |
[01:08] | Maybe we should spy on a normal family and see what they talk about. | 也许我们应该监视一户普通人家 看看他们都说些什么 |
[01:11] | No. We are going to relax, okay? | 不 我们是去休息的 |
[01:15] | You know what the best part of this vacation is? | 你知道这次旅行中最棒的事是什么吗 |
[01:17] | That I booked us a week at the Finger Lakes Resort | 我用积分和飞行里程在芬格湖度假区 |
[01:20] | on points and miles, | 订了一周的房 |
[01:21] | and it didn’t cost me one red cent. | 一毛钱都没花 |
[01:25] | No, Daddy No-bucks. | 才不是呢 抠门老爹 |
[01:28] | It’s the fact that we’re spending quality time together | 最棒的是我们这个快乐的大家庭 |
[01:31] | as one, big, happy family. | 可以共度美好时光 |
[01:33] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:44] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[01:46] | Hello! | 你们在哪 |
[01:48] | Ready for my vacation. | 我准备好出发啦 |
[01:50] | Hey, wait up! | 等等我 |
[01:53] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:57] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:00] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:03] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[02:05] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:09] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:12] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:16] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:20] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:21] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:24] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:26] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:28] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:30] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:32] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:35] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:37] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:39] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:41] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:49] | I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 我没听错吧 |
[02:51] | I made a reservation weeks ago. | 我几周前就下了订单 |
[02:53] | What do you mean, fully booked? | 什么叫订满了 |
[02:55] | You see, when a hotel has 12 rooms, | 是这样 一个旅馆有12个房间 |
[02:58] | and all 12 rooms are booked, | 12个房间都被预定了的这种情况 |
[03:01] | then we are fully booked. | 就叫做订满了 |
[03:03] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[03:06] | I have a room, and it’s free. | 我订了房间 而且是免费的 |
[03:07] | I paid with coupons, points and miles. | 我是用赠券 积分 和飞行里程付的 |
[03:10] | Because nothing is too good for his family. | 因为他的家人值得享受最好的待遇 |
[03:12] | Check again. | 再查一遍 |
[03:14] | Under Cooper. C-o-o-p-e-r. | 登记的名字是库珀 库 珀 |
[03:17] | Ah, the American spelling. | 原来是美式拼写 |
[03:19] | Ah, still no. | 还是没有 |
[03:24] | Don’t worry, I can hack in with my laptop and get the reservation back. | 别担心 我可以用笔记本黑进去 把订单找回来 |
[03:27] | No. No hacking, Okay? | 不行 不能用黑客那一套 知道吗 |
[03:29] | This week, we are not spies. | 这周我们不是特工 |
[03:31] | We will deal with this | 我们要用普通正常家庭的处理方式 |
[03:32] | the way a regular, normal family would. | 来解决这件事 |
[03:35] | All right, sir, for points, | 这样吧 先生 考虑到您的积分 |
[03:37] | I can give you a cot in the janitor’s closet, | 我可以为您在门卫的房间里搭一个简易小床 |
[03:40] | and a shared bathroom here in the lobby. | 你们可以使用大厅里的公共洗手间 |
[03:43] | Don’t just stand there, boy, start hacking. Come on. | 别傻站着啊 孩子 黑进去 赶紧的 |
[03:50] | I can’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[03:51] | The Presidential suite, for points. | 我居然用积分换了总统套房 |
[03:54] | Hey, if you need me, | 你们要是有事找我 |
[03:56] | I’ll be washing my face in all five sinks. | 我就在那边 用五个水槽洗脸呢 |
[04:00] | And drying it with the money I saved! | 然后用省下的钱把脸擦干 |
[04:06] | Ernie, did Dad make you bring a vacuum | 厄尼 老爸是为了不给清洁女工小费 |
[04:10] | so he didn’t have to tip the maid? | 才让你带吸尘器来的吗 |
[04:11] | No. It’s my Treasure Trapper Junior. | 不 这是我的探宝小助手 |
[04:14] | I’m gonna use it to find lost treasures by the lake. | 我打算用它在湖边找寻失传的宝藏 |
[04:17] | Well, that’s better than the ride up here | 那真是比你用手指头 |
[04:19] | where you were knuckle-deep looking for nose treasure. | 找寻鼻孔中的宝藏要强多了 |
[04:24] | Ugh, I hate vacations. | 我讨厌度假 |
[04:26] | There’s nothing to do. | 根本就没事干 |
[04:28] | I’m so bored, I wanna pull my eyeballs out. | 我太无聊了 都想把眼珠子挖出来了 |
[04:32] | In fact, I think I will. | 说干就干 |
[04:39] | Mindy was right. | 明蒂说得对 |
[04:41] | This is the most exciting show I’ve seen in ages. | 这是我看过最激动人心的电视剧 |
[04:44] | Really? What are you watching, Mom? | 真的吗 你在看什么 妈妈 |
[04:46] | I don’t remember the name. | 我不记得名字了 |
[04:48] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[04:54] | My Spy? | 《我的特工》 |
[04:56] | You’re watching a show about spies? | 你在看关于特工的电视剧 |
[04:58] | They’re fictional, it doesn’t count. | 这些都是小说改编的 不算啦 |
[05:00] | Now give me back my tablet. | 把平板电脑还我 |
[05:02] | It took me an hour to download that last episode | 我花了一小时才用旅馆的无线网络 |
[05:05] | on the hotel’s Wi-Fi. | 把大结局下载好的 |
[05:07] | No! | 不行 |
[05:08] | No Wi-Fi! It’s not included. | 不能用无线 账单里没有这一项 |
[05:11] | There’s a hot spot in the hotel lobby. | 大厅里有热点 |
[05:13] | And there’s a cheapskate in the suite. | 套房里还有个小气鬼呢 |
[05:16] | What are you doing on your watch? | 你在用手表做什么 |
[05:18] | Checking in with the Organization– | 在跟组织确认点事儿 |
[05:20] | No! No, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[05:22] | Okay, no more spy stuff. | 好了 不许再做特工的事儿了 |
[05:24] | I am confiscating everything. | 我要没收所有的东西 |
[05:28] | Hey, I’m a spy gadget. Confiscate me. Please! | 我就是个特工装置啊 求求你没收我吧 |
[05:33] | You know what? I would, but it might | 你知道吗 我也很想把你收了 |
[05:35] | raise some suspicion when I ask the front desk clerk | 可要是我让前台把你放进旅馆保险箱 |
[05:37] | to put you in the hotel safe. | 他们会起疑心的 |
[05:41] | What is with her attitude? | 她这是什么态度啊 |
[05:45] | Does she know how much it costs to take | 她知道带一家五口出门度假 |
[05:47] | a family of five on vacation? | 要花多少钱吗 |
[05:49] | No, and neither do you. | 不知道 你不也是吗 |
[05:54] | Put your eyeball back in. | 把你的眼珠子塞回去 |
[06:01] | Good afternoon and welcome to the Finger Lakes Resort… | 下午好 欢迎来到芬格湖度假区 |
[06:05] | Ah, a Cooper. | 是库珀家的人啊 |
[06:08] | Father send you down for more complimentary pillow mints? | 是爸爸让你下来再拿点免费薄荷糖的吗 |
[06:14] | Look, could you please, please, | 听着 拜托 你能不能 |
[06:16] | put all this stuff in the hotel safe | 把这些都放进旅馆保险箱里 |
[06:18] | and not give it back until we check out? | 在退房前都不要还给我们 |
[06:20] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[06:21] | No, that seems wildly complicated. | 不懂 太复杂了 |
[06:23] | Could you explain it again? | 能再解释一遍吗 |
[06:24] | Huh. Is it snark week and nobody told me? | 这周是冷嘲热讽周吗 都没人告诉我哎 |
[06:29] | Look, I’m serious. | 听着 我是认真的 |
[06:32] | Under no circumstances can you give this back to any of us | 无论如何 在退房前你都不能把这还给 |
[06:34] | until we check out. | 我们任何一个人 |
[06:36] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[06:38] | Hey, can I just see my tablet real quick? | 我能看一下我的平板电脑吗 一会儿就好 |
[06:40] | I said under no circumstances! | 我都说了无论如何都不能还给我 |
[06:42] | Got to say, not a fan of the entire family. | 老实说 我真的不太喜欢你们这一家子 |
[07:03] | You know, my mom used to feed my brother the same way. | 你知道吗 我妈妈以前也这么喂我弟弟 |
[07:09] | Hi. I’m KC. | 你好 我叫KC |
[07:11] | I’m Mrs. Vandervoort. Charmed. | 我是范德沃特夫人 幸会 |
[07:13] | And who is this little cutie? | 这个小可爱是谁 |
[07:14] | This is Tallulah. | 这是塔卢拉 |
[07:16] | She’s the love of my life. | 我的挚爱 |
[07:18] | But don’t mention that to my grandson. | 别告诉我外孙 |
[07:21] | I’ll take it to my grave. | 我一定守口如瓶 |
[07:22] | Baby girl. | 小宝贝 |
[07:26] | That is a lot of bling on that collar. | 这项圈真是亮闪闪啊 |
[07:29] | May I just say bow-wow! | 我能赞叹一下吗 哇 |
[07:31] | Her collar is one of a kind. | 她的项圈是独一无二的 |
[07:33] | It cost more than most people’s cars, | 比大多数人的车子都值钱 |
[07:35] | but Tallulah’s worth it. | 但塔卢拉值得我这么做 |
[07:37] | Plus, I’m filthy rich. | 而且我富得流油 |
[07:39] | Disgusting, dirty, roll-in-the-mud | 有钱到让人恶心 如果泥也是钱 |
[07:41] | if-mud-were-money rich. | 那我就是在泥里打滚 就是这么有钱 |
[07:43] | How’d you get so stinkin’, filthy dirty rich? | 你是怎么染上铜臭味的 肮脏的富婆 |
[07:48] | Have you ever heard of a girl group from the ’60s | 有没有听说过一个60年代的女子组合叫 |
[07:51] | called Sherry and the Shabooms? | 谢莉和闪耀姐妹 |
[07:53] | I’m one of the Shabooms. | 我是闪耀姐妹中的一个 |
[07:55] | No way. Which one? | 不可能吧 哪一个 |
[07:56] | The one that invested her money wisely. | 投资决策比较明智的那个 |
[07:59] | Sherry and the other Shabooms are sha-broke. | 谢莉和其他的闪耀姐妹闪崩了 |
[08:01] | Well, that’s a sha-ame. | 真是个闪耀的耻辱啊 |
[08:05] | I have such fond memories of that time. | 我那会儿多快乐啊 |
[08:08] | But, you know, it wasn’t easy. | 但你知道 这并非易事 |
[08:10] | Balancing being a teenager | 要在做一个青少年 |
[08:11] | and having a professional job… | 和拥有一份职业之间平衡 |
[08:13] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[08:15] | No, no. | 不能 |
[08:16] | I would have no idea what it’s like to lead a double life. | 我根本不懂怎么过这种双重生活 |
[08:20] | Well, I guess you wouldn’t. | 我也觉得你想象不了 |
[08:23] | Unless you were a secret agent or something. | 除非你是个卧底什么的 |
[08:27] | Okay, you talk now. | 你说得对 |
[08:39] | Looks like there’s a fire. | 好像哪里着火了 |
[08:41] | Hey, I say we get in the car and drive | 要不我们开车走吧 |
[08:44] | as far away from here as possible… | 跑得越远越好 |
[08:46] | like all the way home. | 比如回家 |
[08:47] | Apologies, everyone. | 跟大家说声抱歉 |
[08:50] | It was a false alarm. | 刚才那是误报 |
[08:51] | Repeat, a false alarm. | 重复 误报 |
[08:53] | Looks like we can stay. | 我们好像可以留下来了 |
[08:57] | We should get a discount for this kind of inconvenience. | 遇到这种麻烦事 我们应该拿个折扣 |
[09:01] | Really? You wanna pay less than free? | 你是认真的吗 你还想让别人倒贴 |
[09:08] | KC, honey, what are you doing? Let’s go back to bed. | KC 宝贝 你在干嘛 回去睡觉吧 |
[09:11] | – I was looking for Mrs. Vandervoort. – Who? | -我在找范德沃特夫人 -谁 |
[09:13] | She’s this really nice older woman I met this afternoon. | 她是个很好的老奶奶 我下午还见到她的 |
[09:16] | She’s not in the lobby, so I was just hoping | 她不在大厅里 我只是希望 |
[09:19] | she was okay. | 她平安无事 |
[09:20] | You hope she’s okay? | 你希望她平安无事 |
[09:22] | Interesting, considering you were halfway down the hall | 真有意思 你跑路跑到一半的时候 |
[09:25] | before I even got out of bed. | 我还在床上躺着呢 |
[09:28] | Look, you guys go ahead, all right? | 这样 你们先回去吧 好吗 |
[09:36] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[09:37] | Don’t you have shifts? | 你就没有交班的人吗 |
[09:40] | Or a home? | 或者家 |
[09:42] | Thrilled to see you, too. What do you want? | 我也很高兴见到你 有何贵干 |
[09:45] | I’m looking for Mrs. Vandervoort. | 我在找范德沃特夫人 |
[09:48] | I didn’t see her in the lobby just now. | 我刚才在大厅没看到她 |
[09:49] | Well, all the guests are accounted for, | 所有入住的客人都来了 |
[09:51] | so I really don’t know what you want me to do. | 所以我真的不知道你想让我做什么 |
[09:54] | Ah, you caught me. | 被你发现了 |
[09:56] | I just wanted to have another conversation with you | 因为我被你的气质所吸引了 所以想 |
[09:58] | because of your charming disposition. | 再跟你说说话 |
[10:00] | Touche? | 说得好 |
[10:02] | Look, she’s an older woman. | 听着 她是一个年长的女人 |
[10:04] | If you could just call up and see if she’s okay, please. | 你能不能打个电话 看看她有没有事 拜托 |
[10:11] | How do you spell her name? | 名字是怎么拼的 |
[10:13] | Uh, Vandervoort. | 范德沃特 |
[10:14] | I think it’s V-a-n-d-e-r-v-o-r-t. | 我猜应该是范德沃特 |
[10:17] | – No guest by that name. – Maybe it’s two O’s. | -没有客人姓这个 -可能有两个O |
[10:20] | Still no. What’s her first name? | 还是没有 知道她的名吗 |
[10:22] | Uh, Mrs. | 呃 夫人 |
[10:23] | We’re done here. | 对话到此为止 |
[10:26] | You know, | 你知道 |
[10:27] | for someone who’s in the hospitality industry, | 作为一名酒店服务人员 |
[10:30] | you are not very hospitable. | 你的态度十分不友好 |
[10:42] | Would you stop that? | 你能消停会儿吗 |
[10:45] | All right, who’s ready for lunch? | 好了 谁准备好吃午餐啦 |
[10:48] | Remember, kids ten and under eat free, | 记住 十岁以下的孩子餐费全免 |
[10:51] | so you all just eat off Judy’s plate. | 你们就吃朱蒂盘子里的东西吧 |
[10:54] | Craig, get a crowbar and crack open that wallet. | 克雷格 去拿根撬棍 把你钱包撬开 |
[10:59] | You know what, guys, I’m gonna skip lunch. | 这样吧 我就不吃午饭了 |
[11:01] | I need to find someone in this hotel | 我得找找看酒店里有没有人 |
[11:03] | who remembers Mrs. Vandervoort. | 记得范德沃特夫人 |
[11:05] | Are you still talkin’ about that lady? | 你还在纠结那个女人 |
[11:06] | Yeah, Mom. If you vanished, | 是啊 妈妈 如果你消失了 |
[11:08] | you’d want me to help find you. | 你也会希望我帮忙找你的 |
[11:09] | Vanished? I should be so lucky. | 她消失 我要有这么幸运就好了 |
[11:12] | KC, maybe the old lady just checked out. | KC 也许那个老奶奶只是走了 |
[11:14] | Checked out? She is not that old. | 走了 她还没那么老 |
[11:24] | Sorry, dude. | 对不起 伙计 |
[11:26] | Didn’t I see you in the lobby yesterday with a woman? | 我看见你昨天跟一个女人呆在大厅里的 是吧 |
[11:29] | Uh, no, dude. I’m single. | 不是啊 我单身 |
[11:31] | But I love to mingle. | 但我喜欢找妹子 |
[11:32] | You can shut that down right now. | 你可以打消这念头了 |
[11:37] | You were sitting with her. | 你和她坐在一起 |
[11:39] | She’s an older woman, adorable dog. | 她年纪比较大 有一条可爱的狗 |
[11:42] | I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about, brah. | 我可不知道你在说什么 老兄 |
[11:44] | Hey. Hey, you leave my bra out of this. | 小心点说话 别把我的胸罩也扯进来 |
[11:48] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[11:50] | Okay, enough of this. | 够了 |
[11:51] | I’m not gonna spend another second thinking about Mrs… | 我再也不会浪费一秒钟来想 |
[11:56] | Mrs. Vandervoort. | 范德沃特夫人 |
[11:59] | Miss V., I just… | 范夫人 我刚刚 |
[12:00] | You are not Mrs. Vandervoort. | 你不是范德沃特夫人 |
[12:03] | Well, if I’m not, | 如果我不是的话 |
[12:04] | I’ve been using the wrong toothbrush. | 那看来我一直都用错牙刷了 |
[12:07] | It’s me. | 我就是 |
[12:09] | Uh, you look a little different. | 你看着有点不一样 |
[12:12] | You mean younger? | 你是说年轻些吗 |
[12:13] | It’s my papaya-mango night mask. | 多亏了我的木瓜芒果睡眠面膜 |
[12:15] | Papaya don’t think so. | 木瓜可不这么想 |
[12:19] | Okay, if you’re Mrs. Vandervoort, | 如果你是范德沃特夫人 |
[12:21] | what did we talk about yesterday? | 我们昨天都谈了什么 |
[12:23] | Sorry, I don’t remember. | 对不起 我不记得了 |
[12:28] | Because our conversation wasn’t very memorable. | 因为我们的对话没什么好记的 |
[12:31] | You’re just not that interesting. | 你可没那么有趣 |
[12:33] | Dreadful bore, wasn’t she, Tallulah? | 无聊透顶 是吗 塔卢拉 |
[12:39] | Mystery solved. | 谜团解开了 |
[12:41] | – You’re boring. – No! | -你很无聊 -才不是呢 |
[12:45] | That is not Mrs. Vandervoort. | 那不是范德沃特夫人 |
[12:48] | Whose dog growls at them? | 谁家的狗会对主人吠啊 |
[12:52] | There is some kind of conspiracy going on, | 这里头肯定有蹊跷 |
[12:54] | and it’s up to us to figure it out | 我们应该查明真相 |
[12:55] | and save Mrs. Vandervoort. | 把范德沃特夫人救出来 |
[12:57] | Craig, I’m begging you, buy this girl a decent meal. | 克雷格 我求你了 让这孩子吃顿好的吧 |
[13:00] | She’s starting to hallucinate. | 她已经开始出现幻觉了 |
[13:07] | Well, look who’s going snorkeling. | 看看谁要去潜泳了 |
[13:10] | I’m glad you’re forgetting about that old lady. | 我很高兴你已经把那个老奶奶的事忘了 |
[13:12] | No, I will be looking for clues underwater. | 不 我只是想到水下找线索 |
[13:16] | Are you suggesting someone actually | 你是在暗示有人 |
[13:17] | threw that lady in the lake? | 把那个老太太扔到湖里去了吗 |
[13:19] | Well, I’m just saying, there’s a lady, | 我只是想说 这里有一个老太太 |
[13:22] | and there’s a lake. | 还有一个湖 |
[13:25] | Connect the dots, people. | 把线索都串联起来啊 |
[13:28] | Where have you been? | 你上哪儿去了 |
[13:30] | Me and my Treasure Trapper Junior | 我和我的探宝小助手 |
[13:33] | were searching through the garbage. | 正在搜查垃圾堆 |
[13:34] | You know what they say. | 你知道有句老话 |
[13:36] | One man’s trash… | 一个人的垃圾 |
[13:37] | Is another man’s stink. | 会熏死另外一个人 |
[13:42] | Joke’s on you. | 这下你们没想到吧 |
[13:44] | I found this cool dog collar. | 我找到了这条超酷的狗项圈 |
[13:46] | This belongs to Mrs. Vandervoort’s dog. | 范德沃特夫人的狗就戴着这个 |
[13:49] | Except all the jewels are missing. | 可是上面的珠宝都不见了 |
[13:53] | Do you guys know what this means? | 你们知道这是什么意思吗 |
[13:57] | If I get a Treasure Trapper Senior, | 如果我有一个配备珠宝探测功能的 |
[13:58] | with gem-detecting capabilities, | 升级版探宝小助手 |
[14:00] | it means dollar dollar bills, y’all. | 那可就财源滚滚啦 兄弟们 |
[14:05] | No, it means Mrs. Vandervoort | 不 这是说范德沃特夫人 |
[14:08] | is really in danger, y’all. | 真的危在旦夕 兄弟们 |
[14:10] | KC is right. | KC说得对 |
[14:12] | No self-respecting dog lover | 没有哪个自重的爱狗人士会让自家狗狗 |
[14:13] | would ever let their dog walk around without his collar. | 不戴项圈跑来跑去 |
[14:16] | Back when your father and I were first married, | 我和你爸爸刚结婚的时候 |
[14:18] | we had a dog. Fluffy. | 养过一条狗 蓬蓬 |
[14:20] | Once, after I washed her, | 有一次我给她洗完澡之后 |
[14:22] | I forgot to put her collar back on. | 忘记给她戴项圈了 |
[14:23] | She got loose and… | 她就逃走了 |
[14:25] | and I never saw Fluffy again. | 我再也没见过蓬蓬 |
[14:27] | Baby, you can’t blame yourself. | 宝贝 你别再自责了 |
[14:29] | I don’t. I blame you. | 我没自责 我责的是你 |
[14:32] | You were too cheap to let me take her | 你这小气鬼都不肯让我带她去找 |
[14:34] | to a professional groomer. | 专业的动物美容师 |
[14:35] | Wash her in the sink, your father said. | 你爸说 在水槽里给她洗洗得了 |
[14:38] | Our dog weighed 75 pounds. | 我们的狗有75磅重啊 |
[14:41] | We have to find Mrs. Vandervoort. | 我们一定要找到范德沃特夫人 |
[14:43] | Yeah, but how we gonna do that? | 是啊 那我们该怎么做 |
[14:45] | Just pretend she’s a discount. | 把她想象成折扣 |
[14:46] | You’re always good at finding those. | 你不是一直很擅长找折扣的吗 |
[14:55] | Okay, I have a plan to find Mrs. Vandervoort. | 好 我想到了一个找范德沃特夫人的方案 |
[14:57] | Let’s hope she has one of those titanium hip replacements. | 我们还是祈祷她的屁股里装了钛合金填充物吧 |
[15:05] | It’s time to get our spy stuff back. | 是时候把特工装备拿回来了 |
[15:09] | Hey, Lloyd. | 你好啊 罗伊德 |
[15:11] | Um, I kinda need my things back, please. | 我得取回我的东西 |
[15:13] | You mean the things you told me to lock up. | 你是说你让我锁起来的那些东西 |
[15:15] | Yes, those would be the things. | 对啊 就是那些 |
[15:17] | Here’s the thing. I locked up your things | 是这样的 我把你们的东西锁起来了 |
[15:20] | because you asked me to lock up your things. | 因为是你让我这么做的 |
[15:22] | I promised not to give your things back | 我还答应过你 在你告诉我你们要退房前 |
[15:24] | until you told me you were checking out, | 是不会把东西还给你们的 |
[15:26] | unless, ah, is this your way of telling me | 除非 你想要告诉我 |
[15:28] | that you’re checking out, ’cause that would be fantastic. | 你们要退房了 因为这真是太棒了 |
[15:30] | Not a problem. Bellhop! | 没问题 行李员 |
[15:33] | – Bellhop. – Lloyd. | -行李员 -罗伊德 |
[15:36] | If you don’t cut that out, | 你要是再不停下来 |
[15:37] | you will be ringing that bell every time you sit down. | 我就让你每次坐下都得按这个铃 |
[15:40] | Are we clear? | 明白吗 |
[15:41] | As a bell. | 明白了 |
[15:48] | Uh, let’s see. | 我们看看 |
[15:50] | Vandervoort. Vandervoort. | 范德沃特 范德沃特 |
[15:53] | Ah, found her. | 找到了 |
[15:55] | Mrs. Margaret Mae Vandervoort. | 玛格丽特·梅·范德沃特夫人 |
[15:57] | Oh, she’s loaded. | 她也太有钱了吧 |
[15:58] | She gave $4.8 million | 她给长岛动物救助协会 |
[16:00] | to the Long Island Pet Rescue Society. | 捐了480万美元 |
[16:02] | Click on that picture of her. | 点开她的照片 |
[16:04] | Wait a minute. Guys, that is the woman | 等等 这就是 |
[16:06] | who claimed to be Mrs. Vandervoort. | 那个自称是范德沃特夫人的女人 |
[16:08] | That’s the hacky sack dude. | 这就是那个长得像沙包的家伙 |
[16:10] | That’s her daughter and grandson, | 那是她女儿和外孙 |
[16:12] | Sarah and Gabriel Andrews. | 莎拉·安德鲁斯和加布里埃尔·安德鲁斯 |
[16:14] | Bingo. They’re staying in room 511. | 找到了 他们住在511号房间 |
[16:16] | – We need to get up there. – Okay. Let’s go. | -我们得过去 -好的 走吧 |
[16:22] | Sorry. Excuse us. | 不好意思 借过 |
[16:35] | Judy? | 朱蒂 |
[16:36] | It took you long enough to figure out | 你们找她住的房间 |
[16:38] | what room she was in. | 真是找了好久啊 |
[16:40] | If you figured it out, why didn’t you tell anyone? | 如果你已经找到了 怎么不告诉我们呢 |
[16:42] | I would’ve, but I thought you were on vacation. | 我是想说的 但我以为你们在度假啊 |
[16:47] | There’s no one in here. | 这里空无一人 |
[16:48] | But there was. Look over here. | 但之前住了人 看这里 |
[16:53] | Still warm. Must be tea. | 还热着 肯定是茶 |
[16:57] | Or dog pee. | 或者狗尿 |
[17:00] | I just put my hand in dog pee! | 我摸到了狗尿 |
[17:02] | – Yeah, you got a little on your nose. – I do? | -是啊 你鼻子上也有点 -有吗 |
[17:05] | Well, now you do. | 现在有了 |
[17:07] | – Uh, guys. – Just a second, Judy. | -同志们 -等等 朱蒂 |
[17:10] | Look. There’s a business card for an estate planning lawyer. | 看 这里有一张遗产计划律师的名片 |
[17:14] | Hey, there’s a number for a dog charity on here. | 上面有一家狗狗慈善会的电话 |
[17:18] | I bet she was gonna leave her fortune to them. | 我觉得她应该是想把财产留给狗狗 |
[17:21] | – Uh, guys. – Just a second, Judy. | -同志们 -等等 朱蒂 |
[17:23] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[17:31] | Guys, it’s Mrs. Vandervoort’s dog. | 这是范德沃特夫人的狗 |
[17:33] | Where’s Mrs. Vandervoort? | 范德沃特夫人呢 |
[17:34] | – Uh, guys. – Just a second, Judy. | -同志们 -等等 朱蒂 |
[17:36] | Look at the floor. | 看看这地板 |
[17:38] | It’s discolored. | 都褪色了 |
[17:40] | There was a rug here. | 这里原来铺着地毯 |
[17:41] | And we just passed two maintenance workers | 而我们之前在大厅和两个抬着大地毯的 |
[17:43] | with a large rug in the lobby. | 维修工擦肩而过 |
[17:46] | Now are you ready for me? | 现在你们能听我说了吗 |
[17:47] | Because those two maintenance workers | 因为那两个维修工 |
[17:49] | just loaded that rug into a van, | 刚刚把那块地毯抬上货车了 |
[17:51] | and the rug was moving. | 那块地毯还在动 |
[17:54] | Oh, sure, now you tell us. | 真是的 怎么现在才说 |
[17:56] | We need to follow that rug. | 我们得跟着那块地毯 |
[18:06] | Gotcha! | 抓到你们了 |
[18:08] | Oh, no, you got me. | 不对 你们抓到我了 |
[18:10] | It’s my first time hot air ballooning, | 这是我第一次坐热气球 |
[18:13] | but I’m pretty sure you’re doing it wrong. | 不过我肯定 你坐的方式不太对 |
[18:16] | – Thanks. – Come on. We can borrow that one. | -谢谢 -来吧 我们可以借那一只 |
[18:21] | Okay, now how much is this gonna cost me? | 好吧 这得花我多少钱 |
[18:23] | Craig, this is for work. It’s a tax deduction. | 克雷格 这是工作需要 可以减税的 |
[18:26] | Now get in the basket. | 赶快进篮子里去 |
[18:43] | I’m sure they left me behind | 我相信他们是想 |
[18:45] | because somebody had to watch you. | 让我留下照顾你 |
[18:57] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪里 |
[18:58] | Where you can’t meet with your lawyer | 去一个找不到你律师 |
[19:00] | and leave your money to your dogs. | 也不能把钱留给狗的地方 |
[19:02] | Whoa, I thought we were just gonna drop Grandma in the lake. | 我还以为我们只要把外婆扔进湖里就行了 |
[19:06] | We are. | 我们是要这么做 |
[19:07] | You were always jealous of my dogs. | 你总是嫉妒我的狗狗们 |
[19:09] | I just assumed it was because they were better-looking than you. | 我猜是因为它们比你好看吧 |
[19:15] | And she wonders why we’re throwing her in the lake. | 她还不知道我们为什么要把她丢进湖里吗 |
[19:18] | We’re coming, Mrs. Vandervoort. | 我们来了 范德沃特夫人 |
[19:24] | Not very quickly, but we’re coming. | 虽然速度不快 但我们来了 |
[19:28] | You’ll never catch us. | 你们休想抓到我们 |
[19:29] | Not at this pace, we won’t. | 按这速度肯定不行 |
[19:32] | Hold on. I got this. | 等等 有我在呢 |
[19:38] | Walk on me to get across. | 从我手臂上过去 |
[19:46] | Honey, be careful. Be careful. | 宝贝 要小心啊 小心 |
[19:52] | Finally, something interesting happened on this vacation. | 这假期总算有点有趣的事了 |
[20:03] | Don’t look down. | 别往下看 |
[20:12] | All right, you can shut that down right now. | 好了 你小子可以消停会儿了 |
[20:18] | Can’t you hit anything? | 你怎么什么也打不中 |
[20:48] | – That a girl! – Yes! | -好样的 -太棒了 |
[20:53] | I knew you were a sweet girl, | 我知道你是个好孩子 |
[20:55] | but you really kick butt. | 没想到你还真有两下子 |
[20:57] | Let’s hope she can fly. | 就祈祷她能飞吧 |
[21:06] | Nice one, Mrs. V. | 打得漂亮 范夫人 |
[21:09] | Thank you for saving my life, dear. | 谢谢你救了我一命 亲爱的 |
[21:12] | Just one question. | 只有一个问题 |
[21:14] | Who the heck are you people?! | 你们到底是谁 |
[21:16] | Oh, uh, you know. | 你懂的 |
[21:18] | We’re just your average American family, | 我们只是来度假的 |
[21:21] | on a little vacation, you know, | 普通美国家庭 |
[21:23] | from our humdrum normal lives. | 想摆脱乏味的生活 |
[21:26] | Dad, get the memory spray. | 爸爸 把记忆喷雾拿过来 |
[21:31] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:32] | I think I need a vacation from that vacation. | 这个假期以后我需要个假期来缓缓 |
[21:36] | I know it wasn’t as relaxing as you thought it would be, | 我知道这个假期没你期待的那么放松 |
[21:39] | but I hope you had a good time anyway, honey. | 但我还是希望你过得很愉快 宝贝 |
[21:42] | I did. It was… it was great. | 我确实挺开心的 这个假期很棒 |
[21:45] | We actually got to spend time together as a family, | 我们一家真的过了个很开心的假期 |
[21:47] | and that’s all that really matters. | 这是最重要的 |
[21:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:54] | What? | 什么 |
[21:55] | Coopers, we meet again. | 库珀一家 我们又见面了 |
[22:00] | Lloyd, what are you doing here? | 罗伊德 你来这儿干嘛 |
[22:02] | You left something behind at the hotel. | 你们在旅馆落了点东西 |
[22:05] | I’m pretty sure we got all the bags. | 我很确定我们把东西都带上了啊 |
[22:07] | He meant me. | 他说的是我 |
[22:13] | What? Don’t look at me. Judy packed the car. | 看我干嘛 是朱蒂把行李装上车的 |