时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[00:16] | What in the Queen Latifah is goin’ on? | 这儿到底发生什么事了 |
[00:19] | Oh, just reliving my days at the Cotillion Ball. | 只是在重温一下我在花式舞会的日子罢了 |
[00:23] | Cotillion Bowl? | 花式碗 |
[00:25] | I didn’t know you played football in college. | 我不知道你在大学里打过橄榄球啊 |
[00:27] | Cotillion Ball. | 是花式舞会 |
[00:28] | It’s a girl’s proper introduction to society. | 女生走进社会的成人礼 |
[00:32] | Look. | 瞧 |
[00:33] | This is the dress I wore when I won Miss Debutante. | 这是我在获得新人名媛小姐称号时穿的那条裙子 |
[00:37] | Your grandma and your great-grandma wore it | 你祖母和你的曾祖母在获奖的时候 |
[00:39] | when they won, too. | 也穿的这条裙子 |
[00:41] | And now, KC’ll wear it to the ball. | 而现在呢 KC也要穿着这裙子去参加舞会 |
[00:43] | Uh-uh! | 不可能的事 |
[00:45] | Have you ever met KC? | 你见过KC吗 |
[00:47] | Have you ever met your mama? | 你见过你老妈吗 |
[00:49] | I have my ways. | 我自有办法 |
[00:51] | This is gonna be the best mother-daughter bonding experience ever… | 这将会是史上最棒的母女感情交流活动 |
[00:56] | whether she likes it or not. | 不管她喜不喜欢 |
[01:02] | Oh, honey, pack your bags. | 亲爱的 收拾一下你的行李 |
[01:05] | Your dad is on a mission, and you and I are going | 你爸在执行任务 而我们俩呢要去 |
[01:06] | to Chesapeake for the Cotillion Ball. | 切萨皮克参加花式舞会 |
[01:08] | Are we also gonna make a pit stop at Fantasyland? | 我们会先在幻想天地停一下吗 |
[01:12] | Because that’s never gonna happen. | 因为那是压根不可能发生的事 |
[01:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:16] | Who wants to wear a big ol’ gown | 谁想穿着一件破礼服 |
[01:17] | and get their hair all did? | 还得梳个发型呢 |
[01:19] | – Not me. – Me either. | – 我不想 – 我也不想 |
[01:20] | I mean, it’s not like we have to take every mission | 我是说 我们又不是非得执行组织 |
[01:23] | they throw our way. | 派下来的每个任务啊 |
[01:24] | Wait a minute, it’s a mission? | 等一下 这是个任务 |
[01:26] | Eh, don’t worry about it. | 你就不用担心了 |
[01:27] | Of course, they’ll bump us down in seniority, | 当然 我们在组织里的地位就会因此下滑 |
[01:30] | but who cares? | 但谁会在乎啦 |
[01:31] | I care. I care a lot. | 我在乎 我非常在乎啊 |
[01:33] | Mom, I think we should go. | 妈妈 我觉得咱得去那场舞会 |
[01:35] | It’s okay, KC. | 没关系的 KC |
[01:36] | To be honest, I’ve really lost interest. | 说实话 我也没什么兴趣了 |
[01:38] | Well, get interested. I’m gonna go pack my bags. | 好吧 快点找回兴趣啊 我要去收拾行李 |
[01:42] | We are going to that cotillion. | 我们要去那场花式舞会 |
[01:43] | – Well, fine, if you insist. – I do. | – 好吧 你都这么坚决了 – 我是很坚决 |
[01:50] | Oh, Kira, you’re so good… | 吉拉 你使坏的本领 |
[01:54] | at bein’ bad. | 可真高啊 |
[01:58] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:01] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:04] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:07] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[02:09] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:13] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:16] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:20] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:24] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:26] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:28] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:30] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:32] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:34] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:37] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:39] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:41] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:43] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:45] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:49] | Good afternoon, and salutations. | 下午好 在此向各位致敬 |
[02:53] | I am Miss Holley of the Arlington Holleys. | 我是来自阿林顿·荷莉家族的荷莉小姐 |
[02:57] | You may recognize me from the picture on my book | 你们可能会从我这本书上的照片里认得出我 |
[03:00] | If you don’t, Excuse You: | 如果你不认识我的话 《原谅你: |
[03:03] | Living A Life of Elegance and Class | 享受优雅上等的生活》 |
[03:06] | is available for purchase in the lobby. | 在饭店大厅有售 |
[03:08] | Cash only. | 只收现金 |
[03:15] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[03:17] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[03:18] | It took me a while to zip up. | 这拉链我得花好长时间才拉上 |
[03:20] | Thankfully, I was able to pop my shoulder back in. | 幸亏我还能把我的肩膀给挤进去 |
[03:24] | Welcome to the 104th annual | 欢迎来到第一百零四届 |
[03:27] | mother-daughter debutante tea. | 年度母女名媛茶会 |
[03:29] | What a resplendent group of young ladies. | 这群年轻的女士们看起来都很华丽嘛 |
[03:32] | And the daughters aren’t half bad either. | 女儿们也没有那么差嘛 |
[03:35] | Elbows! | 注意胳膊肘 |
[03:40] | What? You have to fit in for the mission. | 怎么了 你执行任务也要合群啊 |
[03:44] | And what exactly is this mission– | 这到底是什么任务啊 |
[03:46] | to set feminism back 100 years? | 是要把女权的状况倒退一百年吗 |
[03:48] | Well, Gladys, our new handler, | 我们的新接头人 格拉迪斯 |
[03:50] | isn’t big on details. | 不喜欢透露那么多信息 |
[03:52] | But look around you. | 仔细看看你的周围 |
[03:54] | This place is filled with VIP’s. | 在座的人可都是贵宾啊 |
[03:57] | Over there, ambassador’s daughter. | 坐在那儿的是大使的女儿 |
[04:00] | And there, governor’s daughter. | 还有那儿 州长的女儿 |
[04:03] | And Ms. Mega-bucks over there, | 还有坐在那儿的百万夫人 |
[04:05] | well, her family makes the strings | 平常喝的茶包上的那根线 |
[04:08] | for 90% of all the teabags. | 有九成都是她家做的 |
[04:10] | Wait, so what I’m hearin’ is, | 等一下 我听到的意思是 |
[04:12] | she’s a chamo-millionaire. | 她是个百万线翁啦 |
[04:16] | Hey! My elbows weren’t even on the table that time. | 这次我的胳膊肘可没放在桌子上啊 |
[04:21] | And before we crown our Miss Debutante, | 在我们加冕今年的新人名媛小姐前 |
[04:24] | our beaus will present our ladies to society, | 我们的情郎们会带着女士们步入社会 |
[04:27] | and they are handsome. | 他们可真英俊啊 |
[04:30] | Why, if I were just 40 years younger, | 即便我比现在年轻四十岁 |
[04:33] | I’d still be a tad too old for them. | 我对他们来说还是老了一点啊 |
[04:36] | And now, ladies, | 现在 女士们 |
[04:37] | please join me for the walkabout. | 请随我开始露面散步仪式 |
[04:42] | Mom, what exactly is the point of this? | 妈妈 这一切都是什么意思啊 |
[04:44] | Why can’t we just do a… | 为什么我们就不能 |
[04:46] | chill-about, or a get-your-grub-on-about? | 放松一下 或是马上开工呢 |
[04:49] | Well, if I had to guess, | 这个嘛 我猜应该是这样的 |
[04:52] | it’s a way to demonstrate a young lady’s posture | 这样能够体现出一位年轻女士的姿态 |
[04:55] | and elegance and grace. | 文雅 还有优美 |
[04:56] | They call it PEG. | 简称姿文优(螺钉) |
[04:59] | I think. I don’t know. | 应该是这意思吧 我也不太清楚啦 |
[05:06] | Oh, hey, Judy. | 朱蒂 |
[05:07] | Be a doll and get me a glass of milk. | 做个好孩子 给我拿杯牛奶好吗 |
[05:09] | After that, you can have an hour of TV, then lights out. | 接着 你可以看一小时电视 然后上床睡觉 |
[05:12] | – Aw, did you enjoy it? – Enjoy what? | – 你是不是很喜欢啊 – 喜欢什么啊 |
[05:15] | Your five seconds of thinking you are the boss of me. | 喜欢你以为能命令我的那五秒钟啊 |
[05:18] | I’m in charge. | 我才是这儿的老大 |
[05:21] | Put that in your glass of milk and drink it. | 把刚才那句话放到你那杯牛奶里喝下去吧 |
[05:25] | Slow your roll, chips for brains. | 给我等一下啊 你这个小机器人 |
[05:27] | What makes you think you’re in charge? | 你凭什么觉得你是这里的老大呢 |
[05:30] | Let’s see. Agent Kira left me | 听好了 吉拉特工给我留下了 |
[05:32] | all the emergency contact information, | 所有的紧急联络人信息 |
[05:35] | a list of your allergies, | 你对什么东西过敏的清单 |
[05:37] | and, oh yeah, she said, “Judy, you’re in charge.” | 还有 她临走前说 “朱蒂 这里就由你负责了” |
[05:55] | If there’s a belching competition, | 要是有打嗝大赛的话 |
[05:57] | you’re definitely a shoo-in. | 你肯定是十拿九稳了啊 |
[06:00] | I’m KC. | 我是KC |
[06:01] | What’s good, yo? Kiki. | 最近咋样啊 我叫琪琪 |
[06:04] | Well, here they call me Kitten. | 在这里大家都叫我基滕 |
[06:06] | I’m not really feelin’ this whole high society, | 我实在不太适应在高级社会阶层里 |
[06:08] | sip-your-tea-proper type situation. | 用所谓正确的姿势喝茶这种习惯 |
[06:10] | Really? Your army boots didn’t give that away at all. | 真的吗 你的军靴还真没暴露你的想法呢 |
[06:13] | I have to do it. | 我是被迫来参加舞会的 |
[06:15] | I got four gene-ray-rays up in this piece, you feel me? | 我这裙子都传到第四代了咧 你懂我什么感觉吗 |
[06:17] | I got my moms, my grandmoms, | 我妈妈 我祖母 |
[06:18] | my great-grandmoms. | 还有我的曾祖母都穿过 |
[06:20] | We call her Mom-Moms. | 我们管她叫妈妈妈妈 |
[06:22] | Isn’t that technically your mom-mom’s mom? | 那不应该是你的妈妈妈妈的妈妈吗 |
[06:27] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[06:30] | Ma’am, I was just telling KC about | 夫人 我刚跟KC谈起了 |
[06:32] | my amazing journey to Africa to dig wells in order to provide clean water | 那次我去非洲挖井 给当地居民提供干净水源 |
[06:36] | to local villages. | 的美妙旅程 |
[06:38] | You are an angel, Kitten. | 你真是个天使 基滕 |
[06:42] | Is that young lady… | 那位女士是不是在 |
[06:44] | She is chewin’ gum! | 她在嚼口香糖啊 |
[06:47] | Young lady, chompin’ your cud is barnyard behavior. | 小姐 大声嚼糖块可是很粗俗的行为 |
[06:51] | Uh… is it just me, | 我没听错吧 |
[06:54] | or did you just go all British up in this piece, yo? | 还是你刚才在用英式口音讲话 |
[06:57] | My moms bribed me with new wheels to get me here, | 我的妈妈们为了要我参加舞会 用新车子贿赂了我 |
[07:00] | so I gotta flex my lady skills, know what I’m sayin’? | 所以我得表现得像淑女一样 知道我是什么意思吧 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I know… | 是啊 我知道 |
[07:05] | Yeah, I know what you… | 对 我知道你 |
[07:07] | I feel you. | 我懂你了 |
[07:10] | Would you excuse me for a second? | 能不能失陪一下 |
[07:18] | Yo, Moms… I mean, Mother, uh… | 嘿 老妈 我是说 母亲 |
[07:23] | I think our mission has to do with that tea-string heiress. | 我觉得我们这次的任务跟那个茶包线继承人有关 |
[07:25] | See that diamond necklace around her neck? | 看见她脖子上的那条钻石项链了吗 |
[07:27] | I think we’re here to stop a robbery. | 我觉得我们来这里是要阻止一场劫案 |
[07:29] | Well, it is like you are reading my emails. | 你简直就像是读过了我的电邮啊 |
[07:33] | Gladys just told me to watch her like a hawk. | 格拉迪斯刚刚告诉我要看牢她 |
[07:36] | Watch her style and grace. | 注意她的风度和气质 |
[07:39] | The way she holds her teacup, | 还有她拿着茶杯的姿势 |
[07:41] | now, see, that is a perfect pinky. | 瞧 这小拇指伸得多完美啊 |
[07:43] | Why exactly would I care about that stuff? | 为什么我要在乎那些细节啊 |
[07:47] | Oh, did I mention the rest of the email? | 我有跟你说过那封电邮的后半段内容吗 |
[07:51] | Gladys said you have to win Miss Debutante. | 格拉迪斯说你必须赢得初入社会圈小姐的称号 |
[07:54] | Wait. What? Why? | 等等 什么 为什么啊 |
[07:55] | Why? Who knows why? | 为什么 谁知道为什么啊 |
[07:57] | Do I know why? I don’t know why. | 我知道原因吗 我可不知道 |
[07:59] | But I do know that my job is to follow orders. | 但我知道我的职责就是遵循命令 |
[08:03] | Wait, Mom, so you really expect me to win this thing? | 等等 妈妈 那你真的指望我能赢吗 |
[08:06] | Well, they’d probably settle for second place. | 这个嘛 你要是得了第二名 组织可能也会凑合着接受啦 |
[08:14] | And we’re curtsying. | 我们在行屈膝礼 |
[08:16] | And curtsying. | 行屈膝礼 |
[08:18] | And curtsying. | 行屈膝礼 |
[08:21] | Well, some of you are. | 你们有人在行屈膝礼 |
[08:23] | Some of you look like a dizzy flamingo. | 有人却像只头晕目眩的火烈鸟 |
[08:26] | Now remember, ladies, | 记住了 女士们 |
[08:28] | if you wish to have the perfect curtsy, | 如果你想行完美的屈膝礼的话 |
[08:30] | my DVD, Perfect Curtsying, | 我的DVD 《完美的屈膝礼》 |
[08:33] | is available in the lobby. | 在饭店大厅有售 |
[08:35] | – Cash only. – Cash only. | – 只收现金 – 只收现金 |
[08:41] | Isn’t this the most fun we’ve ever had? | 我们这样在一起不是很愉快吗 |
[08:43] | You know, on a mission. | 我是说 这样执行任务 |
[08:45] | Yeah, we’re havin’ a blast. | 对呀 我们确实过得很愉快 |
[08:49] | I have an idea how I can win that title. | 我想到能够获胜的办法了 |
[08:51] | Lay it on me, baby. I’m here to support you. | 尽情说出来吧 宝贝儿 我会支持你的 |
[08:53] | Alright. If I’m gonna win, | 好吧 如果我要赢的话 |
[08:55] | I need someone really good in my corner, you know | 我需要有人专门负责打理 |
[08:56] | with hair, makeup, wardrobe. | 我的发型 化妆 和着装 |
[08:58] | You don’t have to ask me twice. | 你不用再问我第二遍了 |
[09:00] | Yeah, I wasn’t gonna even ask you once. | 对呀 我本来就没想问你 |
[09:04] | I think she meant me. | 我觉得她是在说我 |
[09:09] | Mom, can you believe that Marisa got here on such short notice? | 妈妈 你能相信玛丽莎能够在这么短时间内赶到这儿来吗 |
[09:12] | No. No, I cannot. | 不 我还真是不能 |
[09:15] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么啊 |
[09:16] | Well, she’s my glam squad. | 她是我的魅力小分队 |
[09:18] | You know. Who better to take me from blah to? Ah!? | 知道吧 还有谁能把我从丑小鸭变为天鹅呢 |
[09:21] | Oh, I don’t know. | 这我可不知道 |
[09:23] | Maybe your ma. | 你妈没准儿能行啊 |
[09:24] | I can’t believe you asked her here. | 真不敢相信你把她叫来了 |
[09:27] | Well, thank you, Mrs. Cooper, | 谢谢 库珀夫人 |
[09:28] | and here I was wondering if taking three buses, | 我还在想换三趟公交车 |
[09:31] | two trains and running half a mile to get here | 两趟火车 再跑半英里到这里来 |
[09:33] | was worth it. | 值不值得呢 |
[09:35] | I’ll just go grab the rest of my stuff. | 我去拿剩下的东西 |
[09:38] | Don’t worry. I don’t need a hand. | 别担心 我才不需要帮忙 |
[09:42] | KC, what is wrong with you? | KC 你这是怎么了 |
[09:43] | What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you? | 还问我怎么了 你这是怎么了 |
[09:46] | Our cover is mother and daughter, | 我们的身份是母女俩 |
[09:48] | not mother, daughter, and some friend of yours | 而不是母女俩 再加上你的一个 |
[09:50] | who doesn’t belong here but for some reason is. | 不该来这里但还是来了的朋友 |
[09:52] | Mom, relax, okay? As far as Marisa knows, | 妈妈 放松 好吗 玛丽莎知道的只有 |
[09:54] | we are just bonding at a cotillion | 这是一个你为了要促进母女感情 |
[09:56] | that you forced me to go to, okay, | 而逼我参加的舞会 |
[09:57] | but we both know the truth. | 但我们俩都知道真相 |
[10:01] | Well, one of us does. | 其实呢 只有我们其中一人知道 |
[10:14] | Okay, I know you think Marisa is some makeup genius, | 好吧 我知道你觉得玛丽莎是个化妆天才 |
[10:16] | but honestly, I have never seen you look worse. | 但说真的 我从来没看到你这么难看过 |
[10:19] | Seriously, you look horrible. | 不骗你 你看上去糟糕透了 |
[10:21] | She hasn’t put any makeup on me yet. | 她还没给我化妆呢 |
[10:26] | So far, it’s just the face you gave her. | 目前为止 这只是你给她的那张脸 |
[10:31] | Girl, you are on thin ice. | 姑娘 你这话说得可真够危险的啊 |
[10:36] | And this is the dress I brought you. | 这是我带给你的裙子 |
[10:39] | Oh, no. | 天啊 不 |
[10:41] | What happened to the dress I brought you? | 我带给你的裙子怎么成这样了 |
[10:43] | Well, I’ve heard of polka dots. | 这个嘛 我倒听说过波尔卡圆点 |
[10:45] | I never really heard of polka holes. | 但我还从来没听说过波尔卡圆洞呢 |
[10:49] | Oh, look at that. | 快看啊 |
[10:51] | I guess moths must have gotten to it. | 我猜肯定是蛾子把裙子给吃穿了 |
[10:55] | It’s a rookie mistake. | 低级错误啊 |
[10:56] | You should’ve packed it like I packed this one– | 你真该像我这样把裙子包好 |
[10:59] | in cedar cellophane, oh, and love. | 用香柏玻璃纸和爱 包得好好的 |
[11:06] | Almost 100 years old. | 这裙子快有一百年的历史了 |
[11:09] | It looks like the day it was sewn together. | 而它看起来还跟刚缝好时候一样 |
[11:12] | You know what? Fine. | 那什么 正好 |
[11:13] | This dress will actually be perfect for that party I’m going to next week. | 这件礼服正好让我在参加下周的派对穿 |
[11:17] | After I make a few more holes. | 回头我给它再多弄出点窟窿 |
[11:20] | Uh, Mom, where did you even get that dress? | 妈妈 你的礼服从哪来的 |
[11:23] | Gladys sent it over. | 格拉迪斯送来的 |
[11:24] | From what I understand, | 据我所知 |
[11:26] | three generations have won in it. So far. | 到目前为止 有三代人都穿着这件礼服一举夺魁了 |
[11:29] | Did all three generations wear it at the same time? | 这三代人是一起穿的这条裙子吧 |
[11:46] | What?! | 干什么 |
[11:48] | I’ve been thinking. | 我在想啊 |
[11:50] | Ernie, you know nothing good ever comes of that. | 厄尼 你想也是白想 |
[11:56] | I think Mom made a big mistake | 我认为妈妈派你管事 |
[11:58] | leaving you in charge. | 是犯了一个大错 |
[11:59] | So if I can beat you at something, | 所以如果我能在哪方面打败你 |
[12:02] | then I’m in charge of you. | 那就由我来管事 |
[12:03] | – Deal? – Deal. | -怎么样 -成交 |
[12:05] | What you don’t know is, | 你不知道的是 |
[12:07] | I’ve been working out | 我一直在用 |
[12:09] | with strength-resistance bands. | 拉伸带健身 |
[12:12] | Who’s ready for some arm wrestling, little girl? | 准备好跟我掰腕子了吗 小丫头 |
[12:15] | I guess if you really want to. | 如果你真的很想比的话 |
[12:32] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[12:36] | Oh, yeah. | 这就对了 |
[12:38] | Oh, did we start? | 已经开始了吗 |
[12:45] | Best two out of three? | 你想玩三局两胜的吗 |
[12:55] | KC, can I just say, your dress… | KC 我得说一句 你的礼服 |
[12:58] | Don’t bother. Let me do it for you. | 不用了 我来替你说吧 |
[12:59] | This dress is so big, | 这件礼服太大了 |
[13:02] | it has seven other small dresses stuck in its orbit. | 质量大得都有七件小礼服在它的轨道里转了 |
[13:05] | This dress is so big, | 这件礼服太大了 |
[13:06] | it won’t even return Beyonce’s calls. | 大牌到都不会给碧昂斯回电话 |
[13:08] | This dress is so big, | 这件礼服太大了 |
[13:10] | movie theaters now sell popcorn in three sizes– | 大到现在卖爆米花的电影院里 |
[13:12] | regular, large, and this dress. | 就只有中等 大号 和这件礼服的份量 |
[13:15] | I was just gonna say it looks really pretty. | 我本来是想说看起来很漂亮的 |
[13:20] | Is it just me, | 是我的错觉吗 |
[13:21] | or has your mom been giving me the stink eye | 还是你妈妈真的从我来这儿起 |
[13:23] | this whole time I’ve been here? | 就一直朝我翻白眼 |
[13:25] | What? No. I’m sure you’re just imagining it. | 啥 不可能 是你多心了 |
[13:27] | Am I? | 真的吗 |
[13:31] | Man, you can smell that stink eye from over here. | 我天 在这儿都能嗅到她的不爽哎 |
[13:37] | Look, okay, the truth is, | 听着 是这样的 |
[13:39] | this isn’t really a mother-daughter bonding weekend. | 这其实不是什么增进母女感情的周末活动 |
[13:41] | We’re on a mission. | 我们是在执行任务 |
[13:42] | I’m on a secret mission? | 我在执行秘密任务 |
[13:44] | No. I’m on a mission. | 不是你 是我 |
[13:47] | You’re helping me with my hair and makeup. | 你是来帮我梳头化妆的 |
[13:49] | Oh. I’m helping out on a secret mission! | 我在帮你执行秘密任务啊 |
[13:53] | Yeah, rule number one in helping out on a secret mission | 对啊 执行秘密任务的第一条守则就是 |
[13:56] | is you don’t go around yelling “I’m helping out on a secret mission.” | 不能大声嚷嚷 “我在帮你执行秘密任务啊” |
[14:03] | All right, short circuit, | 好了 你这个短路机器人 |
[14:06] | your reign of terror is about to end. | 你的恐怖统治即将结束了 |
[14:08] | I challenge you to a jumping contest. | 我向你挑战跳跃比赛 |
[14:12] | It’s a little-known fact, I got mad hops. | 众所周知 我特别能跳 |
[14:16] | He who can jump up and grab a leaf off that tree | 谁能跳得够高 从那棵树上摘下一片叶子 |
[14:19] | is in charge. | 谁就负责管事 |
[14:20] | All right, Hoppy, jump away. | 好吧 你就跳吧 |
[14:34] | Watch and learn. | 睁大眼睛看好了 |
[14:44] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[14:54] | Okay. You proved your point. | 好了 你已经证明自己了 |
[14:56] | Nobody likes a show-off. | 没人喜欢显摆王 |
[15:04] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[15:06] | Do you have any more information about the mission? | 你有更多关于这次任务的信息吗 |
[15:08] | – The what? – The mission. | – 什么 – 任务啊 |
[15:11] | The reason why we are here. | 我们来这里的原因 |
[15:12] | Oh, the mission. | 你是说任务啊 |
[15:15] | Right. | 对 |
[15:17] | Oh, been lookin’ for that. | 正准备看呢 |
[15:19] | Gladys just gave us an update. | 格拉迪斯刚给发了个新消息 |
[15:21] | Okay, what does it say? | 好的 是怎么说的 |
[15:24] | Okay, let’s see. | 我来看看 |
[15:28] | Oh, there are a pair of spies | 这儿有一对间谍 |
[15:31] | working as mother and daughter | 以母女的身份参加了这次比赛 |
[15:33] | who are part of a… sleeper cell | 他们是睡眠者组织的人 |
[15:36] | we need to identify. | 我们得把他们找出来 |
[15:40] | – Seriously? – Yes, seriously. | -真的吗 -当然是真的 |
[15:42] | It’s not like I’m makin’ this stuff up. | 难不成还能是我编的 |
[15:44] | Oh, and, um… | 对了 |
[15:46] | by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[15:48] | Gladys wants you to wear more makeup. | 格拉迪斯希望你补补妆 |
[15:50] | She didn’t think you look glamorous enough. | 她认为你还不够迷人 |
[15:53] | How does she even know what I look like? | 她怎么知道我什么样子啊 |
[15:55] | Sweetheart, cameras everywhere. | 甜心 到处都是摄像头 |
[16:00] | Hey, Gladys. | 你好 格拉迪斯 |
[16:05] | Good evening, dear. | 晚上好 亲爱的 |
[16:07] | Oh, you look absolutely stunning. | 你看上去真是光彩照人 |
[16:10] | But that’s no surprise, considering your legacy. | 但是鉴于你的基因 所以我一点也不惊讶 |
[16:12] | Ah, my legacy. | 我的基因 |
[16:14] | What legacy would that be again? | 您是说什么基因 |
[16:17] | Well, I just met your mother, | 我刚见过您的母亲 |
[16:18] | and she showed me a picture of her in that very same gown | 她给我看了张她穿着同一件礼服 |
[16:21] | at her cotillion. | 参加舞会的照片 |
[16:23] | Uh, I’m sorry, ma’am. | 对不起 夫人 |
[16:25] | I think you might be mistaken. | 我想你是搞错了 |
[16:27] | Oh, no, I am quite sure. | 不会 我相当肯定 |
[16:29] | Your mother is a former Miss Debutante, | 你的妈妈是前任新人名媛小姐 |
[16:32] | as was your grandmother and great-grandmother before her. | 在她之前 你的外祖母以及曾外祖母也是 |
[16:36] | That makes you a fourth-generation debutante. | 也就是说 你是第四代的新人名媛了 |
[16:39] | Wait. So I too got four gene-ray-rays up in this piece? | 等等 就是说我这裙子也传到第四代了咧 |
[16:44] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:46] | yes, I realize that. | 对 我意识到了 |
[16:50] | In fact, I’m startin’ to realize a lot of things. | 实际上 我开始意识到很多事情了 |
[17:00] | Aspiring to save the world isn’t easy. | 立志于拯救世界并不容易 |
[17:03] | Yes, I could donate millions and millions | 没错 我本可以从我的信托基金里拿出 |
[17:07] | and millions from my trust fund. | 数百万甚至上千万捐出来 |
[17:09] | But instead, my life’s mission is to inspire others to give. | 但是我不想这么做 我的使命是鼓励他人奉献 |
[17:16] | Apparently, they take this whole speech nonsense very seriously. | 显然 他们对于这个信口胡说的演讲很当回事 |
[17:21] | So I have a few index cards Gladys made for you. | 我这有格拉迪斯给你的一些索引卡 |
[17:24] | Oh, don’t worry, Mother. | 别担心 母亲 |
[17:26] | I wouldn’t wanna let… Gladys down. | 我不会让格拉迪斯失望的 |
[17:31] | Thank you, Kitten. | 谢谢你 基滕 |
[17:33] | You speak beautifully in public. | 你讲得非常好 |
[17:36] | Obviously, she’s read my book, | 很显然 她读过我的书 |
[17:38] | How To Speak Beautifully In Public. | 《公共演讲的艺术》 |
[17:42] | By the way, it is available in the lobby. | 顺便说一句 大厅里就有出售 |
[17:44] | Cash only. | 只收现金 |
[17:46] | Next, we will hear from Miss KC Cooper. | 下一位 是KC·库珀小姐 |
[17:55] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[17:57] | My name is KC Cooper, | 我是KC·库珀 |
[17:59] | and for my speech, I’m going to need | 我的演讲 |
[18:01] | a bit of assistance from Miss Holley. | 将需要何莉小姐的一些协助 |
[18:04] | – Miss Holley. – Yes. | -荷莉小姐 -好的 |
[18:06] | Pull my finger. | 拉我的手指 |
[18:15] | Oh, Judy. | 朱蒂 |
[18:20] | Ernie, I’ve lost interest in this whole game. | 厄尼 我对这些游戏不感兴趣了 |
[18:23] | If you want to be in charge so bad, | 如果你真的这么想管事的话 |
[18:26] | fine, you’re in charge. | 那就让你来管吧 |
[18:29] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[18:31] | I don’t need your pathetic little handouts. | 我才不需要你的同情 |
[18:34] | All right, sometimes I do. | 好吧 有时候会需要 |
[18:36] | But not this time. | 但这次不需要 |
[18:38] | I finally figured out the one thing | 我终于找到一件事 |
[18:40] | – you can’t beat me at. – Losing? | – 你不能打败我了 – 失败 |
[18:42] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[18:44] | An eating competition. | 大胃王比赛 |
[18:45] | That’s not fair. I don’t eat. | 这不公平 我不能吃东西 |
[18:48] | Oh, that’s right. | 对哦 |
[18:51] | I forgot. | 我都忘了 |
[18:52] | Robots don’t eat. | 机器人是不吃东西的 |
[18:54] | So what I’m hearing is… | 所以 |
[18:56] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[18:58] | That’s right, winner winner, chicken dinner, | 没错 我是赢家 |
[19:00] | which you also can’t eat. | 谁让你不能吃东西呢 |
[19:08] | Hey, looks like you can’t eat either. | 看上去你也不能吃嘛 |
[19:12] | Guess it’s a tie. | 咱俩打平了 |
[19:18] | And finally, I’d like to present | 最后 再次欢迎 |
[19:21] | our debutantes to society. | 我们的新人名媛小姐 |
[19:23] | Evelyn Merkintosh of Bridgeport, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州布里奇波特的伊芙琳·默金东芝 |
[19:30] | KC Coretta Scott Cooper of Arlington, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州阿林顿的KC·科雷塔·斯科特·库珀 |
[19:49] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[19:50] | You look like you got into a fight with a cat. | 你看上去像是刚和猫打了一架 |
[19:53] | And the cat won. | 而且还输了 |
[19:56] | Mom, I completed our mission. | 老妈 我完成了任务 |
[19:58] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[20:00] | Remember Kitten Van Camp? | 还还记得那个基滕·范·坎普吗 |
[20:01] | She and her mother were the undercover spies, | 她和她妈妈是间谍 |
[20:04] | but it’s okay, ’cause I took care of them. | 不过没关系 因为已经被我解决了 |
[20:07] | You took care of them? | 你解决了 |
[20:08] | Yeah, I took care of them. | 没错 我解决了 |
[20:10] | Wiped ’em out, eliminated ’em. | 找出来了 一举消灭 |
[20:11] | They’re swimming with the fishes. | 都已经随风消逝了 |
[20:15] | I don’t really know all the technical terms for it, | 我不知道该用什么术语 |
[20:18] | but rest assured, we won’t be hearing from them | 不过请放心 我们很长时间 |
[20:20] | for a long time. | 都不会有他们的消息了 |
[20:24] | Like forever. | 应该说是永远 |
[20:25] | You eliminated Kitten and her mother? | 你消灭了基滕和她妈妈 |
[20:28] | Yeah, and this janitor who just walked in at the wrong time. | 是啊 那个门卫在错误的时间走了进来 |
[20:31] | But it was kind of convenient, because he had a mom. | 不过也挺方便的 因为他有个老妈 |
[20:35] | Oh, baby, no! | 宝贝 不是吧 |
[20:37] | Oh, Mama, yeah. | 是啊 妈妈 |
[20:40] | Why… why would you do that? | 你 你为什么要那么做 |
[20:42] | I had no choice. | 我没办法啊 |
[20:44] | I got an email telling me to from Gladys. | 我收到格拉迪斯的邮件了 |
[20:46] | From Gladys? There is no– | 格拉迪斯 不可能 |
[20:48] | Presenting Kitten Van Camp | 有请弗吉利亚州马纳萨斯的 |
[20:51] | of Manassas, Virginia. | 基滕·范·坎普 |
[20:58] | When did you figure it out? | 你是什么时候发现的 |
[21:03] | Well, I had a little chitchat with Miss Holley | 我和荷莉小姐小聊了一会 |
[21:06] | and she told me all about my legacy, | 她跟我说了一些我的基因什么的 |
[21:09] | although I should’ve known something was up | 虽然我从一开始就该注意到的 |
[21:10] | when we went undercover using our real names. | 因为我们用的居然是真名 |
[21:18] | Honey, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[21:20] | It’s just that this cotillion | 我只是希望这个舞会 |
[21:22] | is something I always wanted us to experience together. | 能成为我俩共同的经历 |
[21:24] | Mom, why didn’t you just tell me? | 老妈 那你为啥不直接告诉我呢 |
[21:26] | Don’t you think I would’ve done it? | 你是觉得我不会答应吗 |
[21:28] | Okay, don’t you think I would’ve done it | 好吧 可是如果我知道这对你来说这么重要的话 |
[21:30] | once I realized how important it was to you? | 你觉得我还会不答应吗 |
[21:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:35] | Don’t you think I would’ve done it once I realized | 如果我知道这对你来说这么重要 |
[21:37] | how important it was to you and you guilted me into it? | 你又把我骗进来了 我还能不答应吗 |
[21:40] | Okay, yeah, I’m startin’ to see why you tricked me into it. | 好吧 我大概知道你为啥要骗我了 |
[21:45] | Sweetheart, I’m sorry. | 甜心 对不起 |
[21:48] | It’s just that you’re growing up so fast. | 你成长得太快了 |
[21:51] | I want to savor these moments while I still got ’em. | 我希望在我还拥有这些时光的时候我能尽情享受 |
[21:54] | It’s okay. I love you, Mom. | 没事 我爱你 妈妈 |
[21:56] | I love you, too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[22:00] | And now, our Miss Debutante | 现在 第一百零四届 |
[22:04] | of the 104th Chesapeake, Virginia, cotillion is… | 弗吉利亚州切萨皮克舞会的新人名媛小姐是 |
[22:08] | KC Coretta Scott Cooper. | KC·科雷塔·斯科特·库珀 |
[22:14] | That’s my girl! | 好样的 |
[22:17] | I mean, congratulations. | 我是说 恭喜 |
[22:21] | I won? How in the heck did I win? | 我赢了 我到底是怎么赢的啊 |
[22:24] | Sweetheart, you inherited my genes. | 甜心 你遗传了我的基因啊 |
[22:26] | It’s in your DNA. | 流淌在你的血液里 |
[22:28] | Huh. Guess I’m a little more sophisticated and classy | 看来我比自己想象中的 |
[22:31] | than I give myself credit for. | 要成熟有气质得多嘛 |
[22:33] | You sure are, baby. | 那当然了 宝贝 |
[22:36] | I can’t believe my baby won. | 真不敢相信我家闺女赢了 |
[22:39] | Why not? You paid to make it happen. | 别装了 还不是你花钱买的 |
[22:42] | And by the way… | 顺便说一句 |
[22:44] | Cash only. | 只收现金 |
[22:53] | I still think you could’ve helped me with this. | 我还是觉得我们可以和平解决 |
[22:55] | It was a tie, | 是个平局啊 |
[22:57] | so technically, we’re both in charge. | 所以理论上讲 我俩都是管事的 |
[22:59] | Ernie, does it really matter who’s in charge? | 厄尼 谁管事真的那么重要吗 |
[23:02] | No, I guess not. | 好像也没那么重要啦 |
[23:07] | Wow, this place looks great, | 这地方好棒啊 |
[23:09] | like cleaner than when we left. | 比我们走之前还要干净 |
[23:11] | Ernie, did you move out for the weekend? | 厄尼 你这周是搬出去了吗 |
[23:13] | Oh, leave him alone. He did a good job. | 别打击他了 他干得很好 |
[23:16] | I knew I was right to leave you in charge, baby. | 我就知道让你管事是对的 宝贝 |
[23:18] | I was in charge? | 我是管事的 |
[23:23] | I was in charge?! | 我是管事的 |
[23:24] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[23:28] | Look at that. | 快看啊 |
[23:30] | Looks like I made a mistake. | 貌似是我记错了 |