时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What’s up with the blender, bro? | 在用那个搅拌机干嘛呢 |
[00:08] | I thought we finally got you on solids. | 我还以为你已经度过喝流体的婴儿阶段了呢 |
[00:10] | I’m making a protein shake. | 我在做蛋白质奶昔 |
[00:13] | This powder guarantees I’ll double my muscles within a month. | 这种粉末可以保证我在一个月内长出一倍的肌肉 |
[00:22] | You might want to double the serving size. | 你可能得吃双份的量了 |
[00:26] | Hey, guys, listen up. | 孩子们 听好了 |
[00:28] | We got a missing kid case. | 我们有个寻找失踪男生的任务 |
[00:30] | Lorenzo is the son of my buddy, a former spy. | 他叫洛伦佐 是我一个前特工兄弟的儿子 |
[00:33] | He was last seen at his all-boy cadet academy. | 他最后一次出现是在他的全男生军校 |
[00:35] | The police investigation turned up nothin’. | 警方没能调查出什么结果来 |
[00:37] | Now, my friend needs a teenage boy to go undercover | 现在 我朋友要一个男生去做卧底 |
[00:40] | and find out what happened, | 查清楚来龙去脉 |
[00:42] | and I said I have just the boy for the job. | 我跟他说我有完美的男生人选 |
[00:44] | I immediately thought of you, KC. | 我第一时间就想到了你 KC |
[00:48] | I said, “If there’s a boy out there that can find your son, | 我说 “如果有哪个男生能找到你儿子的话 |
[00:51] | it’s my daughter.” | 那肯定是我女儿” |
[00:53] | Thanks, Daddy. Yeah. | 多谢了 老爸 |
[00:55] | Am I hearing this correctly? | 我没听错吧 |
[00:58] | I’m a real boy. A real boy. | 我可是个真正的男生 真正的男生 |
[01:00] | Yes, we know, Pinocchio. | 是 我们知道了 匹诺曹 |
[01:02] | Relax, you’re doing too. You’ll back up KC. | 放心 你也会参与 你帮KC做掩护 |
[01:06] | Fine. You might be able to make her look like a boy, | 好吧 就算你有办法让她看起来像个男生 |
[01:09] | but she won’t know how to act like one. | 她也不会知道怎么表现男生的言行举止啊 |
[01:11] | Of course I will. I’ll just drop a few IQ points. | 我当然知道啊 把智商降低点就行了 |
[01:14] | There’s more to it than that. | 不止这个 |
[01:17] | Can you do this? | 你会这个吗 |
[01:21] | Was that last night’s turkey tetrazzini? | 那是昨晚吃的脆皮火鸡意粉吗 |
[01:24] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[01:28] | I had seconds. | 我吃了两份呢 |
[01:31] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:35] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:38] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:41] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:43] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:47] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:50] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:54] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:58] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:59] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:02] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:04] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:06] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:08] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:10] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:13] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:15] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:17] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:19] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:34] | I gotta say, The Organization did a killer job turning you into a guy. | 我得说 组织真是完美地把你变成了个男生 |
[02:38] | I’m sure if you want, they could make you look like a guy, too. | 要是你想的话 他们也可以让你看上去像个男生啊 |
[02:41] | Hey, what’s up? Guy Mann. | 你好啊 我的名字叫男人 |
[02:46] | “Guy Mann”? | “男人” |
[02:48] | Don’t you think you’re trying a little too hard? | 你不觉得这名字太夸张了吗 |
[02:50] | Why? What’s your undercover name? | 为什么 那你的化名是什么 |
[02:52] | Rico Fuentes. I’m a Dominican transfer student. | 里克·弗恩特斯 我是从多明尼加国来的转学生 |
[02:54] | My father is a breakfast cereal tycoon | 我爸爸是个早餐麦片大亨 |
[02:57] | and my mother is a former Broadway star | 我妈妈是前百老汇明星 |
[02:58] | who gave it all up for love | 她为爱情放弃了她的事业 |
[03:00] | but still maintains her own fragrance line. | 但仍然经营着她自己的香水品牌 |
[03:02] | “Floral by Fuentes.” | “弗恩特斯之花” |
[03:06] | Yeah, I’m trying too hard. | 是啊 我是太夸张的那个 |
[03:09] | What’s up, men? I’m Aaron. You guys new here? | 还好吗 伙计 我是艾伦 你们是新来的吗 |
[03:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:13] | Hey, what’s up, I’m, uh, Guy Mann. | 你好啊 我叫 男人 |
[03:16] | You can call me Guy… man. | 你可以叫我男 人 |
[03:20] | Newbie alert. | 新人警告 |
[03:23] | Nice one, bro. | 干得好 伙计 |
[03:26] | Hey! What kind of person does that? | 什么人干得出这种事啊 |
[03:28] | I am new to this academy, | 我才刚到这个学校 |
[03:30] | I’m already feeling a little insecure, ‘kay? | 我本来就有点不安了 好吗 |
[03:33] | I think you owe me an apology, Mister. | 你应该向我道歉 先生 |
[03:35] | You’re right. I should have welcomed you like this. | 你说得对 我应该这样欢迎你 |
[03:40] | Oh, wait, I already did. | 我已经这样做过了啊 |
[03:43] | Welcome to Winston, weirdo. | 欢迎来到温斯顿 呆子 |
[03:46] | Come on, man. | 过来吧 |
[03:49] | Thanks for having my back, Rico. | 谢谢你这么挺我啊 里克 |
[03:51] | You don’t get it. Guys have a pack mentality. | 你不懂 男生有群体心理 |
[03:54] | To gain their trust, you have to act like them. | 要获得他们的信任 你得和他们做一样的事 |
[03:57] | They can’t just accept someone who’s a little different? | 他们就不能接受有点不同的人吗 |
[04:00] | You want to fit in? You just spit, grunt, | 你想合群吗 你就吐口唾沫 大声吞口水 |
[04:03] | and adjust something that shouldn’t be adjusted in public. | 然后调整一些不应该在大庭广众下被调整的部位 |
[04:05] | Fine. I can’t believe it’s come to this, | 好吧 真不敢相信事情居然到了这种程度 |
[04:08] | but I guess a Guy Mann’s gotta do what a Guy Mann’s gotta do. | 不过我猜男人就得像男人一样做事 |
[04:14] | Hey, dudes, I think we got off on the wrong foot. | 伙计们 我们之前可能有点误会 |
[04:18] | Let me just clear the air. | 我来说清楚一下 |
[04:25] | You’re disgusting, man. | 你真是太恶心了 |
[04:28] | I like that! | 我喜欢 |
[04:34] | They really like you. | 他们真的很喜欢你啊 |
[04:36] | Yeah. Now I just gotta make ’em like me a little less. | 是啊 现在我的目标是让他们少喜欢我一点 |
[04:45] | I can’t believe it’s just the two of us. | 我不敢相信只剩我们俩在这了 |
[04:48] | Alone at last, alone at last. | 终于成双 终于成双 |
[04:52] | Thank God Almighty, we’re alone at last! | 感谢上帝 终于成双 |
[04:56] | So you want to put on some slow jams and get our dance on? | 你想放点慢歌 一起跳舞吗 |
[05:00] | Yes, I do. | 好啊 |
[05:02] | How ’bout we turn the lights on? | 不如把灯打开怎样 |
[05:06] | Why are we livin’ like it’s Ben Franklin times up in here? | 为什么你们在这回忆本杰明·富兰克林时代 |
[05:11] | Judy, where did you come from? Ohh! | 朱蒂 你是从哪出来的 |
[05:13] | China. I think. | 我猜我是天朝制造的 |
[05:17] | Well, it’s our alone time. Do you mind? | 好吧 我们在这儿二人世界呢 你介意回避一下吗 |
[05:19] | Yeah, I mind. | 我介意 |
[05:20] | We have no mission, and I’m bored. | 我们没有任务 我好无聊 |
[05:22] | Well, here’s a mission: Get lost. | 我给你个任务吧 消失在我们面前 |
[05:24] | That’s not nice. | 别这样说话 |
[05:26] | Judy, come over here. | 朱蒂 过来 |
[05:29] | Relax, sweetie, you work too hard. | 放松吧 宝贝 你工作太辛苦了 |
[05:33] | What are you doing, Agent Kira? | 你在干嘛呢 吉拉特工 |
[05:35] | Trying to find your darn Off switch. | 我在找你那个该死的开关 |
[05:38] | – Oh, no, you don’t! – Yes, I do! | – 你别乱来 – 我就要这么做 |
[05:41] | Ohh! Kira, you broke it! Now we’ll never be able to put her in Sleep mode! | 吉拉 你把它弄坏了 现在我们再也没法把她转到睡眠模式了 |
[05:45] | What are we gonna do now? | 现在该怎么办 |
[05:46] | Fire up those slow jams! | 把那些慢歌放起来 |
[05:48] | Fortunately, you didn’t break my boogie mode. | 幸好你没弄坏我的摇摆舞模式 |
[05:58] | So, what’d you find out? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[06:00] | That we better complete this mission soon, | 我发现我们最好早点完成这个任务 |
[06:02] | because they’re doing physicals Thursday | 因为周四就有身体检查 |
[06:04] | and I am not prepared to turn my head and cough. | 而我还没做好转头咳嗽的心理准备呢 |
[06:08] | You never are… | 你永远都做不好心理准备的 |
[06:10] | you never are. | 永远 |
[06:13] | I meant what did you find out about Lorenzo? | 我的意思是你有找到洛伦佐的消息了吗 |
[06:15] | All I heard is he walked out of class one day | 我只听说他有一天上课时走出去 |
[06:17] | and no one has seen or heard from him since. | 然后此后再也没有人有过他的消息 |
[06:19] | – What’d you find out? -Same. | – 你呢 – 一样 |
[06:21] | I been on the computer for two hours | 我在电脑前捣鼓了两个小时 |
[06:23] | and all I found out is there’s a school formal coming up | 唯一一个消息就是学校马上要举办正式舞会 |
[06:26] | and half the guys are lying about having a date. | 一半的男生都在撒谎说自己已经找好舞伴了 |
[06:28] | The other half claim their girlfriends live in Canada. | 另外一半声称他们的女朋友住在加拿大 |
[06:30] | -Wait, didn’t you used to– – I did! And we broke up. | – 等等 你以前不是也 – 我说的是真的 不过我们已经分手了 |
[06:34] | Sure you did. | 你说的还真不假 |
[06:36] | an, this mission’s gonna be harder than | 天啊 这个任务感觉会很难 |
[06:37] | those… abs. | 看 那腹肌 |
[06:40] | Why are there so many of them? | 为什么能有这么多块腹肌 |
[06:44] | What’s up, bro? | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[06:46] | Uh, just out of curiosity, | 就是好奇 |
[06:49] | we heard something about a missing cadet. Is it true? | 我们听说有个失踪的军校生 真的吗 |
[06:52] | Yeah. His name is Lorenzo, and– | 是啊 他叫洛伦佐 他… |
[06:54] | Hey, loser. Gimme your shampoo. | 废物 给我你的洗发露 |
[06:56] | Yeah, Guy, give him your shampoo. | 是啊 男人 给他你的洗发露 |
[06:58] | I was talking to you, Lizard Breath. | 我在跟你说话 口臭小子 |
[07:04] | FYI, this is a two-in-one shampoo and conditioner. | 顺便说下 这是沐浴洗发二合一的 |
[07:07] | – Use it sparingly. – Yeah. Yeah, sure. | – 省着点用 – 好啊 |
[07:13] | Did I use too much? | 我用太多了吗 |
[07:15] | Nope, no, that– that’s the right amount. | 没有没有 刚刚好 |
[07:20] | So, what are you guys talking about? | 你们刚在讲什么啊 |
[07:22] | – Uh, that kid who, uh– – Nothin’. | – 在讲那个 – 没什么 |
[07:24] | We were talking about nothin’. | 我们什么也没讲 |
[07:26] | All right. Well, anyone want to check out the puke | 好吧 你们有人想看这包里的呕吐物吗 |
[07:28] | from this kid who lost his dinner? | 那孩子可是把晚饭都吐进去了 |
[07:30] | Heard it’s mad chunky. | 听说超级粘稠的 |
[07:31] | Ha ha. Heck yeah. | 哈哈 好啊 |
[07:32] | What’s the point of vomit if it’s not chunky? | 不粘稠的话怎么能叫呕吐物呢 |
[07:35] | All right, all right. | 行了 行了 |
[07:39] | I’d like to get a look at that throw-up. | 我想看看那个呕吐物 |
[07:41] | You wanna see some vomit? Look in the mirror. | 你也想看呕吐物吗 去照照镜子吧 |
[07:46] | Come on, Aaron. | 来吧 艾伦 |
[07:51] | Hey, bro, did you see that? | 哥们 你看到了吗 |
[07:53] | As soon as Spencer walked in, Aaron clammed up. | 斯宾塞一进来 艾伦就闭嘴了 |
[07:56] | They must know something about Lorenzo! | 他们肯定知道一些关于洛伦佐的事 |
[07:58] | Forget that. Did you see how Spencer treated me? | 先别提那个 你看到刚斯宾塞是怎么对我的了吗 |
[08:01] | Now that they like you, I think I may be the weakest link. | 现在他们看你顺眼了 我倒是最好欺负的那个了 |
[08:06] | Ernie, bro, man up. You don’t have to cry about it. | 厄尼 男子汉一点 没必要为这种事哭吧 |
[08:08] | I’m not. I got shampoo- slash-conditioner in my eye. | 我没哭 沐浴洗发二合一流到我眼睛里了 |
[08:20] | Yo, Guy. | 早啊 男人 |
[08:23] | Come in here. | 进来下 |
[08:25] | What’s up, guys? | 什么事 |
[08:26] | I like you. You’re cool. | 我喜欢你 你很有趣 |
[08:31] | You were saying something about me being cool? | 你在说我很酷吗 |
[08:37] | Why you sittin’ like a girl? | 你坐姿怎么这么娘 |
[08:41] | I was, uh… stretchin’, bro. | 我只是在 活动一下筋骨 |
[08:44] | Got a knee injury wrestlin’ a bear over some beef jerky. | 我和熊抢牛肉干的时候膝盖受了点伤 |
[08:49] | I won. | 不过我赢了 |
[08:52] | So, listen, bro. | 听好了 哥们 |
[08:54] | You up for havin’ a little fun? | 你想和我们一起找点乐子吗 |
[08:56] | Heck yeah, what are we gonna do? | 当然啦 要干嘛 |
[08:58] | Build some stuff? | 建造点什么东西 |
[09:00] | Shoot some hoops? | 投几个篮 |
[09:01] | Maybe watch The Notebook and not cry? | 看《恋恋笔记本》然后忍住不哭 |
[09:04] | No. | 不 |
[09:07] | We have a little secret tradition. | 我们有点小传统 |
[09:10] | To show who’s boss around here… | 来奠定我们的领导者地位 |
[09:13] | we like to punk the new guys. | 我们喜欢整整新人 |
[09:15] | But I’m the new guy. | 但是我就是新人啊 |
[09:17] | No, you’re Guy and you’re new, but you’re not the new guy we’re talking about. | 不 你是个新人 可你不是我们计划要整的那个 |
[09:21] | Oh. Good, because didn’t want to have to punk myself. | 好吧 我可不想整我自己 |
[09:26] | Nah, nah, we only like to punk the weak ones, | 不不 我们只喜欢整弱者 |
[09:28] | like your roommate Rico. | 比如说你室友 里克 |
[09:30] | Spence, I don’t know. | 斯宾塞 我不确定 |
[09:33] | Remember what happened last time… | 记得上次 |
[09:34] | Yeah, yeah, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[09:36] | We had a lot of fun. | 我们玩得可开心了 |
[09:38] | Didn’t we, Aaron? | 不是吗 艾伦 |
[09:40] | Sounds super-cool. | 听上去很酷 |
[09:43] | I’m gonna go hit the little boys’ room. Anyone wanna come with? | 我要去男厕所 你们要一起来吗 |
[09:48] | To shave. Ya know? | 去剃胡须 |
[09:50] | I guess I’m the only one who has to do it twice a day. | 大概我是唯一一个需要一天剃两次的人吧 |
[09:53] | Losers! | 怂了吧 |
[10:00] | What’s your problem, man? | 你怎么了 |
[10:03] | I don’t know if we should do this. | 我不知道我们该不该这么做 |
[10:05] | Remember what happened when you punked Lorenzo? | 你还记得上次你整洛伦佐以后发生了什么吗 |
[10:07] | I didn’t punk Lorenzo. We all did. | 我没有整洛伦佐 我们一起干的 |
[10:09] | So I’m not going down for that. We all are. | 所以要是出了事 也不会是我一个人负责 我们都得负责 |
[10:19] | Hey! Wanna play checkers? Chinese checkers? Chess? | 要来玩跳棋吗 玩中国跳棋吗 国际象棋呢 |
[10:22] | Chinese chess? Marbles? | 中国象棋 弹珠呢 |
[10:23] | “Marbles.” Man, that’s a weird word. | “弹珠”这个词好奇怪 |
[10:27] | Marbles. Marbles. Marbles. | 弹珠 弹珠 弹珠 |
[10:29] | Marbles marbles marbles marbles marbles marbles | 弹珠 弹珠 弹珠 弹珠 弹珠 弹珠 |
[10:31] | marbles marbles marbles marbles marbles marbles– | 弹珠 弹珠 弹珠 弹珠 弹珠 弹珠 |
[10:34] | Judy! You been doing this for eighteen hours! | 朱蒂 你都这样持续了十八个小时了 |
[10:36] | Would you just go to bed?! I can’t. I’m wired. | – 你就不能去睡觉吗 – 不能 我太激动了 |
[10:39] | Well, I’m always wired, but now I’m really wired. | 好吧 我一直很有精神 但现在我真的很激动 |
[10:41] | Thanks to Agent Kira, I can’t shut down, and I’m bored. Bored. | 托吉拉特工的福 我关不掉了 而且我好无聊 无聊 |
[10:45] | Hey, that’s a funny word. | 这个词也好有趣呢 |
[10:46] | Bored bored bored bored bored | 无聊 无聊 无聊 无聊 无聊 |
[10:49] | bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored– | 无聊 无聊 无聊 无聊 无聊 无聊 无聊 |
[10:51] | Kira! | 吉拉 |
[10:54] | – What?! – It’s your turn, baby. | – 怎么啦 – 轮到你了 亲爱的 |
[10:56] | Go on, you take her. | 快去 去解决她 |
[10:58] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢啊 |
[10:59] | It’s my break. And it’s only been five minutes! | 现在是我的休息时间 我才休息了五分钟 |
[11:02] | – You deal with her. – No, no, no! | – 你去解决她 – 不行 不行 |
[11:04] | It’s all your fault we can’t power her down. It’s all your fault! | 咱们不能把他关掉全是你的错 全是你的错 |
[11:08] | Craig. We cannot turn on each other. That’s what she wants! | 克雷格 咱们可不能起内讧啊 这样正中了她的圈套 |
[11:15] | – Okay, I got an idea. – Okay. | – 好吧 我有主意了 – 行 |
[11:17] | Hey, how would you like to play the Quiet Game? | 你想玩“比比谁安静”吗 |
[11:20] | Okay! | 行啊 |
[11:22] | I lose! | 我输了 |
[11:25] | Now let’s see who can be the loudest. | 这回咱们来比谁最吵吧 |
[11:34] | You fold them over and tack them there | 叠起来 塞进去 |
[11:36] | Then tuck them under there | 再把他们塞下面 |
[11:38] | Under where? Undie there! | 塞哪里 塞这里 |
[11:40] | Clean and freshy underwear | 香喷喷的干净内裤呦 |
[11:44] | I have good news and bad news. | 我既有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[11:46] | Ooh! Start with the good news. | 先说说好消息吧 |
[11:48] | Well, the first good news is no one heard that underwear song but me. | 第一个好消息是 除了我以外没人听见你唱那首内裤歌 |
[11:52] | Oh, and… | 还有就是 |
[11:54] | turns out Aaron and Spencer had been punking Lorenzo. | 我发现艾伦和斯宾塞经常捉弄洛伦佐 |
[11:57] | I’m positive they were involved in his disappearance. | 我敢肯定他俩与他的失踪有关 |
[11:59] | Good work. So what’s the bad news? | 干得好 那坏消息是什么 |
[12:02] | They’re gonna be punking someone else. | 他们又要整别人了 |
[12:04] | I feel bad for that guy. | 真是同情那家伙 |
[12:06] | Hopefully he’s tough enough to take it. | 希望他能扛得住了 |
[12:07] | It’s Rico Fuentes. | 他们要整的人就是你 |
[12:09] | He’s not tough enough to take it! | 我可扛不住啊 |
[12:11] | He’s not tough at all! You gotta hide me! | 我一点也扛不住 你把我藏起来吧 |
[12:15] | Hide you. | 藏你 |
[12:18] | Hide you. That’s it! | 藏你 我想到了 |
[12:20] | I bet you they punked Lorenzo so bad they’re afraid he’s gonna talk. | 我敢肯定 他们就是怕洛伦佐告发他们 |
[12:23] | They probably have him stashed somewhere on campus | 把他藏在校园里了 |
[12:25] | and we just gotta find him. | 咱们把他找到就行了 |
[12:27] | Okay, fine. | 好啊 |
[12:30] | Man! Something stinks. | 天啊 什么味儿这么臭啊 |
[12:32] | Ooh! It’s you! | 真恶心 是你身上的味道 |
[12:34] | You smell like an eggroll! Take a shower! | 你闻着像蛋卷似的 去洗个澡吧 |
[12:37] | I-I can’t! It’s a communal bathroom. | 我不能洗啊 这里只有公共澡堂 |
[12:40] | Ernie, I may look like a boy, | 厄尼 虽说我外表像个汉子 |
[12:42] | but I don’t look like a boy. | 但是我其实只是个妹子 |
[12:46] | Okay. So, besides stinking up the room, | 好吧 除了臭气熏天以外 |
[12:49] | what exactly is your plan? | 你还有别的计划吗 |
[12:51] | Well, on the night of the formal | 这个嘛 联谊会当晚 |
[12:53] | everyone’s gonna be busy dancing, | 其他人都会在跳舞 |
[12:55] | so I’ll just slip out and go look for Lorenzo. | 我只要偷偷溜出去找洛伦佐就行了 |
[12:57] | But you can’t go to the dance without a date. | 但是你不带舞伴怎么去舞会啊 |
[13:00] | And you’re not gonna find a date smelling like that. | 凭你身上的味道绝对找不到舞伴 |
[13:04] | Well, you better hope that I find a date, | 那你就最好祝我找到舞伴了 |
[13:06] | or else you are putting on some sensible heels | 不然你就得穿着高跟鞋 |
[13:09] | and some very restrictive undergarments. | 和紧身内衣陪我跳舞了 |
[13:17] | Excuse me, but are you from Tennessee? | 打扰一下 你是来自田纳西么 |
[13:20] | Because you’re the only “ten” I “see.” | 因为你是我眼中唯一的甜心 |
[13:25] | My name’s Guy. | 我叫男人 |
[13:26] | And I am not interested. | 可我不太感兴趣 |
[13:29] | Uh, does your left eye hurt? | 你的左眼疼吗 |
[13:33] | Because you… are lookin’ right. | 你看起来太火辣了 |
[13:37] | And now I am lookin’ for an exit. | 现在我要看看出口在哪了 |
[13:40] | Marisa! | 玛丽莎 |
[13:42] | It’s me! | 是我啊 |
[13:43] | KC KC?! | |
[13:45] | Wow, that disguise is so real! | 哇塞 你这套乔装也太逼真了 |
[13:47] | Look, I’m on a mission, okay? And I really need your help. | 听着 我在做任务呢 真的要你帮个忙 |
[13:51] | Will you go to a school formal with me? | 你愿意跟我去一个学校联谊会吗 |
[13:54] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 这个我也说不准啊 |
[13:56] | Why don’t you ask me again and try… | 你能不能再问我一次呢 |
[13:59] | getting down on one knee? | 这次要单膝跪地的 |
[14:01] | I like to be wooed. | 姐想要个惊艳点的 |
[14:03] | Marisa, I’m asking you to go with me to a school dance, | 玛丽莎 我只是想让你陪我去个联谊会而已 |
[14:06] | not for your hand in marriage. | 又不是向你求婚 |
[14:08] | Well, if you don’t see a future, | 要是你觉得我们没有未来 |
[14:10] | then there’s really no point of going to this dance. | 那去这个舞会还有什么意义啊 |
[14:28] | – Take my hand. – I don’t want to. | – 牵我的手 – 才不要呢 |
[14:30] | This is my first formal. It’s bad enough you didn’t get me flowers. | 这可是我第一次参加联谊会 你没给我买花就已经够糟的了 |
[14:33] | Uh, you didn’t get me flowers. | 你也没给我买花啊 |
[14:36] | That’s because you’re the boy. | 那是因为你要当个男孩啊 |
[14:38] | I’m sick of you taking me for granted. | 真是受不了 你这么理所当然地忽略我 |
[14:42] | ‘Sup. What’s up, bro. | 咋样啊 哥们 |
[14:44] | Oh, he’s cute. Hey! Hey! | 他挺帅的 |
[14:46] | Hey, Miss Wandering Eye, | 抛媚眼小姐 |
[14:47] | keep your eyes on your man over here. | 请把小眼神放回你的舞伴身上 |
[14:52] | I’m gettin’ a call from Ernie. | 厄尼给我打电话了 |
[14:55] | – KC, you there? – What’s up, Ernie? | – KC 你在吗 – 怎么了 厄尼 |
[14:56] | The campus is deserted. | 学校里没有人了 |
[14:58] | Time to search for Lorenzo. | 可以去找洛伦佐了 |
[14:59] | All right, I’m on it. | 好的 我马上就去 |
[15:01] | Hey look, I gotta go finish my mission. | 听着 我得去完成我的任务了 |
[15:03] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:04] | I spent three hours getting ready. | 我花了三小时的时间做准备 |
[15:07] | You are not going anywhere until I get a dance. | 你跟我跳上一曲之前你哪儿也不许去 |
[15:22] | You have to hold me close. | 你得抱紧我 |
[15:29] | Spin me. | 转圈 |
[15:36] | You know what? You’ve got a mission. | 算了 你还有任务在身呢 |
[15:38] | And B.O. | 以及狐臭 |
[15:44] | Now what? | 接下来玩什么 |
[15:45] | I know. I know. | 我知道了 |
[15:47] | Let’s play Hide and Seek. | 咱们玩捉迷藏吧 |
[15:49] | – I love that game! – Good! Good. | – 我好喜欢捉迷藏 – 那就好 |
[15:51] | So, you close your eyes and count to a hundred, | 你闭上眼睛 数到一百 |
[15:55] | and we’ll hide. | 我们俩藏起来 |
[15:56] | Kira, I’m too tired– | 吉拉 我太累了 |
[15:58] | Craig, do what I tell you. | 克雷格 照我说的做 |
[16:00] | One, | 一 |
[16:02] | two, three, | 二 三 |
[16:04] | four, five, | 四 五 |
[16:06] | six, seven, | 六 七 |
[16:08] | eight, nine… | 八 九 |
[16:13] | Shh! Shh shh shh! | 小点声 |
[16:22] | Hurry up, let’s get out of here! Okay, okay! | 快点 咱俩赶紧逃出去 |
[16:24] | Put the key in the ignition! | 快点开车 |
[16:26] | Fine! | 好啦 |
[16:28] | Found ya! | 找到啦 |
[16:30] | So, where are we going? | 咱们要去哪啊 |
[16:32] | I suggest the zoo. | 动物园怎么样 |
[16:34] | “Zoo.” That’s a funny word. | “动物园”也是个有趣的词耶 |
[16:36] | Zzzoooo… | 动物 园 |
[16:38] | zzzzoooo! | 动物 园 |
[16:40] | Zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo! | 动物园 动物园 动物园 |
[16:48] | Keep heading down the hall. There’s an old boiler room | 继续沿着走廊前进 有一个旧锅炉房 |
[16:50] | in the southeast corner of the basement we haven’t checked, | 在我们没检查过的地下室的东南角 |
[16:53] | and I’m getting a heat signal. | 我发现了一个热力标识 |
[16:55] | A heat signal? | 热力标识吗 |
[16:56] | For a boiler room. Shocking. | 锅炉房上的热力标识 真是好惊讶啊 |
[17:02] | It appears to be locked. | 很显然 它是锁着的 |
[17:05] | Well, you are just Mister Information today, aren’t you? | 您今天提供的情报还真准啊 |
[17:26] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[17:29] | Hey, Lorenzo. | 洛伦佐 |
[17:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[17:35] | I’m KC. Okay, your dad sent me here to find you, | 我是KC 你爸派我来这里找你 |
[17:37] | so you should probably come with me. | 你最好跟我走吧 |
[17:39] | Yeah, I’m good. But thanks for stopping by. | 我没事 谢谢你的来访 |
[17:42] | Hey, before you leave, could you put the door back on its hinges? | 还有 在你走之前 能不能帮我把门安上 |
[17:47] | Okay. Clearly you’re a little bit confused. | 很明显 你还没明白这是怎么回事 |
[17:50] | This happens to people who have been held captive. | 被关起来的人都这样 |
[17:53] | Ooh! Who’s being held captive? | 谁被关起来了啊 |
[17:55] | Anyone I know? | 是我认识的人么 |
[17:58] | You. | 说的就是你 |
[18:00] | Let me just break this down for you, all right? | 我给你讲清楚一点 好吧 |
[18:02] | Spencer locked you in here to punk you, | 斯宾塞把你锁在这里就是为了捉弄你 |
[18:05] | or to… stop you from talking about being punked? | 或者是 不让你把被捉弄的事说出去 |
[18:09] | I haven’t really figured it out yet. | 这事我也没想明白 |
[18:11] | Well, then allow me to break it down for you. | 那也让我给你讲清楚一点 |
[18:14] | Spencer didn’t put me in here, I did. I’m hiding from him. | 不是斯宾塞把我关在这里的 是我自愿的 我在躲他 |
[18:21] | In a boiler room? Why didn’t you just tell somebody | 在锅炉房里 为什么你不告诉别人 |
[18:24] | that he was giving you a hard time? | 他欺负你的事啊 |
[18:25] | And have them give me a harder time? | 然后他再狠狠地欺负我 |
[18:28] | No, thank you. | 还是算了吧 |
[18:30] | Okay, well then why didn’t you just talk to your dad? | 那样的话 你干嘛不告诉你爸爸啊 |
[18:32] | Hello? He’s an ex-spy. | 他以前是做特工的哎 |
[18:36] | He thinks I should be able to handle myself. | 他觉得我应该有能力照顾好自己 |
[18:38] | I mean… has he met me? | 他还是第一天认识我吗 |
[18:43] | Look, bro, you cannot | 听着 哥们 |
[18:44] | spend the rest of your life in a boiler room. | 你不能在一个锅炉房里度过自己的余生 |
[18:46] | You need to tell the administration. | 你得把这事反应给学校 |
[18:48] | It’s about time that they knew what was going on. | 是时候让他们知道真相了 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:53] | Besides, it’s really starting to smell funky in here, anyway. | 还有就是 这里面已经有点发臭了 |
[18:57] | Like…… | 就像 |
[18:58] | rotten eggrolls or something. | 坏了的蛋卷什么的 |
[19:00] | Just breathe through your mouth. Let’s go! | 用嘴呼吸就行了 咱们走 |
[19:19] | Hey, Spencer. Look at that. I found Lorenzo. | 斯宾塞 看看 我找到洛伦佐了 |
[19:22] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[19:24] | So… the kid was hiding | 就因为你 |
[19:26] | in a boiler room because of you. | 那孩子一直躲在锅炉房 |
[19:29] | Hey, mind your own business, Guy, or you’ll be sorry. | 管好你自己的事就行了 否则你会后悔的 |
[19:32] | What are you gonna do, Big Spence? You gonna punk me? | 不然你能怎样 大块头斯宾塞 你要整我吗 |
[19:37] | And to think I invited you to look at chunky vomit. | 不用我动手 你身上的味就已经够丢人的了 |
[19:41] | Come on, guys, let’s get him. | 来吧 伙计们 咱们抓住他 |
[19:42] | Enough. Spencer, it’s over. | 够了 斯宾塞 别再这么做了 |
[19:45] | – You don’t have my back, bro? – Not anymore. | – 你难道不支持我了吗 哥们 – 我不想再这样了 |
[19:47] | That punking stuff we did is wrong, | 捉弄人是我们不对 |
[19:49] | and it’s time to man up and admit it. | 是时候像个男人一样去承认了 |
[19:51] | Hey, whose side are you on? | 你到底站在哪一边啊 |
[19:58] | All right, fine. | 好啊 没关系 |
[20:00] | Come on, Guy. Just you and me, one on one. | 来吧 就你和我 咱俩单挑 |
[20:05] | Spencer, if you knew what was good for you, you would just walk away, | 斯宾塞 为你自己着想的话 你最好走开 |
[20:09] | because you have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 因为你可惹不起我 |
[20:14] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[20:16] | You know what, bro? | 你知道吗 哥们 |
[20:17] | Ever since I came to this school, | 自从我来到这个学校 |
[20:19] | I’ve been trying to fit in. | 我就一直都在努力融入集体 |
[20:21] | You know, be one of the guys, a real man. | 你懂的 做你们中的一员 一个纯爷们 |
[20:23] | And to be honest, it’s hard, | 说实话 挺难的 |
[20:24] | because I didn’t really know what it took to be a real man. | 因为我不知道要怎样才能成为一个真男人 |
[20:27] | But now I do. | 但是现在我知道了 |
[20:31] | It took me a while, but thanks to Aaron, | 虽然花了点时间 但是多亏了艾伦 |
[20:34] | I realized that a real man doesn’t have to fit in. | 我发现真男人不一定要合群 |
[20:37] | He stands apart. | 而是要傲然独立 |
[20:44] | He stands up for what’s right, | 他会为正义挺身而出 |
[20:46] | even if he’s standing alone. | 即使他孤军奋战 |
[20:51] | Or flat on his butt. | 无论站着还是躺着 |
[20:54] | And that’s what it means to be a man. | 这才是成为真男人的必要条件 |
[20:56] | Taught to you by… | 此道理 |
[21:02] | …a woman. | 由一个小女子为你讲述 |
[21:07] | Bye, Spence! | 再见了 小斯斯 |
[21:09] | My date is a woman?! | 我的舞伴居然是个女的 |
[21:12] | Guy Mann is a… girl-lady? | 男人 居然是个女的 |
[21:14] | I am shocked! | 我好震惊啊 |
[21:18] | Shocked. | 相当震惊 |
[21:26] | Hey. What’s up? | 咋样啊 |
[21:27] | Oh. Hey… Guy. | 你好啊 男人 |
[21:30] | Actually, it’s KC. | 其实我叫KC |
[21:31] | Yeah, that makes more sense. | 是啊 这样靠谱多了 |
[21:32] | I almost didn’t recognize you. | 我差点没认出你来 |
[21:35] | Yeah, well, I do look a little bit different. | 是啊 我确实和之前看起来不太一样了 |
[21:38] | No, actually you smell different. | 主要是味道不一样了 |
[21:42] | Well, uh, you wanna hang out? I could get you some fro-yo. | 想出去玩吗 我请你吃冻酸奶 |
[21:45] | Actually, I have a date tonight. | 其实呢 我今晚有约会了 |
[21:47] | Hi, Aaron. | 你好啊 艾伦 |
[21:49] | Oh, thank you, Aaron! | 谢谢你啊 艾伦 |
[21:53] | Look, KC, he gave me flowers. | 看啊 KC 他给我买花了哎 |
[21:58] | Marisa, how could you? | 玛丽莎 你怎么能这样 |
[22:00] | You left me alone at the dance, | 你把我一个人扔在舞会上 |
[22:03] | and you never even called to say you had a nice time. | 舞会结束后也没给我打个电话 说我们过得很开心 |
[22:07] | I had no choice but to pick up the pieces and move on. | 我不得已才重拾信心 继续我的生活 |
[22:12] | Come on, Aaron, let’s go. | 来吧 艾伦 咱们走 |