时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You know you got that one wrong, right? | 你应该知道你这道题做错了吧 |
[00:11] | It’s X=Y minus 3. | 是X=Y-3 |
[00:14] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[00:16] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[00:19] | Judy!!! | 朱蒂 |
[00:25] | What do you want, Petey Goldfeder? | 你想干嘛 皮蒂·戈德费德 |
[00:28] | My mom says your mom hasn’t RSVPed for my birthday party today. | 我妈说你妈妈今天还没有答复来不来我的生日派对 |
[00:32] | RSVP, it’s French for “are you coming or not?” | “答复” 就是法语的 “你到底来不来” |
[00:37] | I’ll let you know, which is Judy for “don’t count on it.” | 我会答复你的 这就是朱蒂说的“别指望了” |
[00:46] | You know you have to go to that birthday party. | 你得去参加那个生日派对 |
[00:49] | Not gonna happen, Cap’n, | 绝对不可能 K大队长 |
[00:51] | Look, you need to listen to your big sister all right? | 你得听姐姐的话 好吗 |
[00:54] | Birthday parties are a lot of fun, | 生日派对超级有趣的 |
[00:55] | and I don’t want you to miss out. | 我可不想让你错过这场派对 |
[00:57] | Plus, I really want some cake, | 再说了 我真的想吃点蛋糕 |
[00:59] | and I can’t show up to a nine-year-old’s birthday party alone. | 可我又不能自己参加一个九岁小孩的生日派对 |
[01:01] | It’s kind of creepy. | 会很奇怪诶 |
[01:02] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[01:03] | But birthday parties are stupid. | 但生日派对真的太傻了 |
[01:05] | How do you know if you’ve never actually been? | 你又没参加过怎么知道它很傻 |
[01:07] | My conclusion is based on the concordance | 我的总结都基于那些 |
[01:09] | of multiple premises that are generally assumed to be true. | 假定真实的多种情况的相同点 |
[01:14] | Plus, I hate kids. They’re annoying. | 再说 我讨厌小孩 他们很烦人 |
[01:18] | Well, then, you should fit right in. | 你不也就这么烦人嘛 肯定能玩得很开心 |
[01:21] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[01:23] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:27] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:30] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:33] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:35] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:38] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:42] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:46] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:50] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:51] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[01:53] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[01:56] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[01:58] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:00] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:02] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:04] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:07] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:09] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:11] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:16] | What do you mean you’re not showing up for work? | 你说不能来上班是什么意思啊 |
[02:18] | What do you mean I can’t use the credit card anymore? | 你说我不能再用信用卡了是什么意思 |
[02:21] | I’ve got a kid’s party in an hour. | 一小时后有个小孩的派对 |
[02:22] | How am I gonna prep it? | 要是没了你 我要怎么准备啊 |
[02:24] | Um, how am I supposed to get money | 要是没了信用卡 |
[02:26] | if you don’t give it to me? | 我哪里来的钱啊 |
[02:31] | I have to get a job. | 我要再去找份工作 |
[02:32] | I have to find an employee. | 我得再找个员工 |
[02:34] | Well, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[02:39] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[02:46] | Oh, hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[02:48] | How was the seminar on booby traps? | 那个关于诡雷圈套的研讨会怎么样了 |
[02:53] | I’m guessing you’re not giggling about the word “trap”. | 你肯定不是在笑“圈套”这个词 |
[02:57] | Sorry. Anyway, | 抱歉啦 不过 |
[02:59] | they said I have a real knack | 他们说 我还是挺擅长 |
[03:01] | when it comes to… you know what traps. | 你知道那叫什么圈套的 |
[03:05] | I’m thinking instead of computer guy, | 我想我以后就不再是“电脑男”了 |
[03:08] | maybe I’ll be known as… “booby guy”. | 我以后就是大名鼎鼎的“诡雷男” |
[03:12] | A mother’s dream come true. | 一个母亲的梦想实现了 |
[03:15] | Oh, they gave out practice assignments, | 对了 他们还布置了练习任务 |
[03:18] | so be prepared. | 你得小心点 |
[03:20] | You never know when booby trap guy will strike. | 谁知道“诡雷男”什么时候会大显神通呢 |
[03:30] | Strike one. | 中招一次 |
[03:33] | So he just hired you on the spot. | 那他就这么请你来上班了 |
[03:36] | No application? | 没交简历 |
[03:38] | No “are you likely to eat the profits” screening questions? | 没有“你可能会独吞利益吗”这种面试吗 |
[03:42] | It’s awesome, I have learned | 这工作太棒了 我学到了 |
[03:44] | so much about responsibility. | 要如何承担责任 |
[03:46] | -Marisa. -Just a second! | -玛丽莎 -等一下 |
[03:48] | And respect. | 和尊重他人 |
[03:50] | Did you know that the mess that we usually leave here, | 你知道我们平时吃完留在这里的垃圾 |
[03:53] | somebody has to clean up? | 总会有人来清理吗 |
[03:56] | -Marisa. -I said just a second. | -玛丽莎 -我说了等下 |
[04:00] | That Paul guy is so bossy! | 保尔真是太爱发号施令了 |
[04:04] | You mean that Paul? Your boss Paul? | 你说的是那个保尔吗 你的老板保尔 |
[04:11] | Come on, guys. | 来吧伙计们 |
[04:16] | Marisa, you’re really nice, | 玛丽莎 你人真的很好 |
[04:18] | but this isn’t working out. | 但这是行不通的 |
[04:21] | Wait, this sounds familiar. | 这听起来怎么有些熟悉 |
[04:23] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手吗 |
[04:26] | No, I’m firing you. | 不对 我要解雇你 |
[04:27] | Well, I never! | 我从不 |
[04:29] | Work! You never work! | 工作 你从不工作 |
[04:37] | K.C., you will not believe this. | KC 你一定不会相信刚刚发生了什么 |
[04:40] | You just got fired? | 你被炒了 |
[04:44] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[04:45] | Lucky guess. | 碰巧猜对了而已 |
[04:49] | By any chance, do you have any gum or mints | 你有口香糖或者薄荷糖吗 |
[04:53] | or, um, memory spray? | 或者记忆喷雾 |
[04:56] | Judy, that’s not the pinata and you know it! | 朱蒂 你明知道这不是皮纳塔 |
[05:01] | Aw, what the heck. | 什么鬼 |
[05:03] | I’m letting Judy pummel Petey on his birthday, | 我都随朱蒂让她在皮蒂的生日上打他了 |
[05:05] | I might as well let you spray your boss. | 我也顺便就让你喷喷你老板吧 |
[05:07] | Ugh, the things I won’t do for cake! | 要不是为了蛋糕我才不会这样做呢 |
[05:12] | K.C., I gotta tell you, | KC 我跟你说呀 |
[05:13] | I’m having a great time at this party. | 多亏了有你 |
[05:15] | And it’s all because of you. | 我在派对上玩得超开心 |
[05:17] | Well, huh, that’s what big sisters are for, you know? | 看吧 这就是姐姐的用处 |
[05:20] | To teach and to lend a guiding hand. | 来教导和引导你 |
[05:25] | So, big sis, when’s my birthday? | 那么 姐 我生日是什么时候啊 |
[05:28] | You what now? | 你的啥啊 |
[05:30] | The day I was born. | 我出生的那天 |
[05:33] | My special day, when everyone celebrates me. | 所有人都为我庆祝的那个特别的日子 |
[05:35] | When do I get a cake? | 我什么时候能吃蛋糕啊 |
[05:36] | Uh, right. Yeah, Judy, um… | 好吧 朱蒂 |
[05:40] | About that, you see, I don’t really know how | 关于这个 我还真不知道 |
[05:42] | to break this to you, but, um… | 该如何向你解释 但 |
[05:44] | birthdays are usually for people who were “birthed,” right? | 生日一般都是庆祝人类“出生”的日子 对吧 |
[05:48] | And–And you, you were… assembled. | 可你是被组装起来的机器人 |
[05:56] | -No offense. -None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没事 |
[05:58] | I guess I’m human enough to be your little sister | 我以为 我已经很像一个人类 可以作为你的妹妹 |
[06:00] | and celebrate other people, but not human enough | 去庆祝别人的生日 但原来我还不是个人类 |
[06:03] | for anybody to care about me. | 我没资格让任何人关心我 |
[06:07] | Judy, wait. | 朱蒂 等等 |
[06:12] | Hey, what are you– | 你在这儿 |
[06:16] | See you tomorrow, Paul. | 明天见啦 保罗 |
[06:21] | No, I know Judy’s been really down lately, | 我知道朱蒂最近很不开心 |
[06:23] | so this surprise is going to rock her little robot world. | 所以这是一个将会震撼她那个机器人小世界的惊喜 |
[06:27] | You’re a great big sister. | 你真是一个好姐姐 |
[06:30] | Oh, stop, okay? This isn’t about me? | 别说了 好吗 这可不是为了我 |
[06:32] | This is about how much Judy is being helped by me. | 这是为了感谢朱蒂一直在接受我伟大的帮助 |
[06:36] | Interesting. | 有趣啊 |
[06:38] | You still haven’t gotten me anything for my last birthday. | 我上个生日的礼物你到现在都还没给我呢 |
[06:40] | Yeah, well, etiquette says I have a year. | 根据礼节 我还有一年才要给你送礼物呢 |
[06:42] | That’s what etiquette said last year, | 这可是去年的礼节啊 |
[06:44] | and still I got diddly squat. | 我现在什么也没拿到 |
[06:47] | You know, I’m not gonna feel bad | 在你落入我的圈套之前 |
[06:48] | when you set off one of my booby traps, | 我都不会感到好受的 |
[06:50] | so you better be on your toes. | 你得好好留意了 我可是连脚趾都不放过哦 |
[06:54] | My toes! | 我的脚趾 |
[06:56] | Strike two. | 中招第二次 |
[06:58] | Oh, Judy, we need you. | 朱蒂 快过来帮忙 |
[07:10] | So, uh, why are you guy hiding behind the counter with cake? | 你们拿着蛋糕躲在橱柜后面是要干嘛 |
[07:14] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[07:17] | Surprise. We’re throwin’ you | 惊喜吧 我们特意为你准备了 |
[07:19] | a little birthday party. | 一个小小的生日派对 |
[07:21] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:24] | How convenient. The day after I complain i don’t have a birthday, | 多方便啊 我昨天才刚抱怨完我没有生日 |
[07:29] | suddenly it’s my birthday. | 今天突然就成了我的生日 |
[07:30] | I don’t know when I was born, | 虽然我不知道我是什么时候出生的 |
[07:33] | but I know it wasn’t yesterday. | 但我知道肯定不是昨天 |
[07:37] | Man, what is up with her attitude? | 天啊 她态度怎么这样 |
[07:40] | Can we discuss it over cake? | 我们能边吃蛋糕边讨论吗 |
[07:42] | Aw, it’s not her fault. | 这不是她的错 |
[07:44] | But I mean, she appears as if she’s human, | 我的意思是 虽然她自己也像人类一样生活 |
[07:45] | we treat her as if she’s human, | 我们也把她当作人类看待了 |
[07:47] | but she knows deep down inside she’s different. | 但她内心已经知道她是与众不同的 |
[07:50] | You know what, guys? | 你知道吗 |
[07:51] | I don’t think this is about a birthday at all. | 这已经不是有关生日的问题了 |
[07:53] | I think Judy just really needs to know where she comes from. | 我想朱蒂只是想知道她是从哪来的 |
[07:57] | I’m gonna talk to the organization, | 我要和组织谈谈 |
[07:58] | find out who designed her, | 找到是谁设计了她 |
[08:00] | and I’m gonna track them down. | 并且找到他的住址 |
[08:03] | Oh, good. | 这下好了 |
[08:04] | For a minute there I thought I was gonna | 刚才我还想着是不是 |
[08:06] | have to have a conversation with Judy | 要和朱蒂谈谈 |
[08:07] | about the birds and the bees. | 小鸟和蜜蜂呢 |
[08:09] | Or would it be the nuts and the bolts? | 或者谈论螺母和螺栓 |
[08:22] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[08:26] | Uh, my name is K.C. Cooper. | 我的名字是KC·库珀 |
[08:29] | I’m looking for Simone Devereaux. | 我来找西蒙·德福拉克斯 |
[08:33] | There’s nobody here by that name. | 这儿没人叫这个名字 |
[08:35] | And my mommy told me not to answer the door. | 我妈妈让我不要开门 |
[08:41] | Well, could the tough guy I was just talking to answer the door? | 那能让刚刚回应我的那个强壮男人来开门吗 |
[08:46] | Look, I have been looking for Simone all over D.C., okay? | 我找遍了华盛顿 就是想找到西蒙 |
[08:49] | It’s about her Judy. | 这是有关朱蒂的事 |
[08:52] | Judy? | 朱蒂吗 |
[08:54] | Judy? Well, why didn’t you say so? | 朱蒂 你怎么不早说呢 |
[08:57] | Yeah, uh, just wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[08:59] | I’ll unlock the door. | 我来开门 |
[09:03] | But first, could you do me a favor | 但你能帮我个忙吗 |
[09:05] | and wipe your feet on the welcome mat? | 你能先在擦鞋垫上擦擦脚吗 |
[09:20] | Yeah, not to be nit-picky or anything, | 不是我挑剔什么的 |
[09:22] | but, uh, your hostess skills could use a little work. | 你的待客能力还待提高啊 |
[09:26] | I mean, would it kill you to put out a plate of cookies? | 我是说 你拿盘曲奇出来的话会死吗 |
[09:29] | Maybe hide the dirty socks? | 或者藏下你那些脏袜子 |
[09:33] | Don’t you– | 难道你不 |
[09:35] | I wanna know who you are. | 我想知道你是谁 |
[09:37] | And I wanna know right now. | 我现在就想知道 |
[09:39] | Get that dirty sock out of my face | 把脏袜子从我面前拿开 |
[09:41] | and no one gets hurt. | 这样就大家都好说话 |
[09:43] | Look, I’m with The Organization. | 听着 我是组织里的人 |
[09:46] | The Organization? | 组织 |
[09:49] | h-uh, I’m done with you people. | 我和你们已经撇清关系了 |
[09:51] | Well, it looks like you’re done with all people. | 好吧 看得出来 你和所有人都撇清关系了 |
[09:53] | Look, I heard you are a total recluse | 我听说你彻底隐居了 |
[09:55] | and no one has talked to you for years. | 有几年都没人提起过你了 |
[09:57] | And I’m assuming that includes your housekeeper. | 我猜这里头还包括你的管家 |
[10:01] | Look, I just want to talk to you about Judy. | 听着 我只想和你谈谈朱蒂 |
[10:03] | You mean Junior Undercover Digital Youth? | 你是说少年型卧底电子小童吗 |
[10:05] | – Yes. – Never heard of it. | -当然 -我从没听说过 |
[10:09] | You’re a liar. | 你撒谎 |
[10:11] | Listen, calling me a liar is not gonna get you | 听着 说我撒谎可不能 |
[10:12] | out of those chains. | 让你摆脱这些链条 |
[10:13] | No, but my bracelet will. | 对啊 但我的手链可以 |
[10:18] | I believe you invented it? | 这是你发明的对吧 |
[10:21] | Yeah, back in the day. | 对 但这已经是过去的事了 |
[10:22] | When I worked for The Organization, | 那时我还在为组织工作 |
[10:23] | I invented a lot of things. | 我发明了很多东西 |
[10:24] | Including the Judy. | 包括朱蒂 |
[10:26] | Worst thing I ever did was invent the Judy. | 我这辈子做过最糟糕的事就是发明了朱蒂 |
[10:28] | The Organization, they kept pressuring me– | 组织还不断给我施压 |
[10:31] | “When is it gonna be ready? When is it gonna be ready?” | 什么时候完成啊 什么时候完成啊 |
[10:33] | And it got even worse when the other side realized | 彼岸发现我所做的事情以后 |
[10:36] | what I was working on. | 情况越来越糟糕 |
[10:37] | I’m with… The Other Side. | 我是彼岸的人 |
[10:40] | Do as I say, or your dog gets it. | 照我说的做 不然你的狗就得受罪 |
[10:45] | I don’t have a dog. | 我没养狗 |
[10:47] | In that case, I’m gonna get you a dog! | 既然如此 我就给你弄只狗 |
[10:50] | Give you a few weeks to get very attached to it, | 给你几周 跟它培养出感情来 |
[10:53] | and then, if you don’t do what I say, | 在那以后 如果你不照我说的去做 |
[10:56] | your dog gets it. | 你的狗就得受罪 |
[10:57] | You’re a monster. A monster! | 你是个禽兽 一个禽兽 |
[11:00] | You are gonna build a Judy | 你要发明朱蒂 |
[11:03] | and turn it over to me | 把它设定为我的 |
[11:05] | as my weapon of mini destruction. | 迷你摧毁武器 |
[11:08] | And you’re not going to tell anyone about this. | 你也不许和任何人说起这件事 |
[11:11] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[11:13] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[11:16] | They were gonna use my Judy for evil. | 他们想用我的朱蒂来做坏事 |
[11:19] | That’s why I disappeared, | 这才是我失踪的原因 |
[11:20] | and also why I never got a dog. | 这也是我从不养狗的原因 |
[11:26] | Smells like you got a dog. | 这儿闻起来倒像是养了只狗 |
[11:29] | Look, the point is | 听着 重点是 |
[11:30] | Judy really needs to know where she came from. | 朱蒂特别想知道她是从哪里来的 |
[11:32] | What? Wait, are you saying that The Organization | 什么 等等 你是说组织 |
[11:36] | actually– they actually made a Judy? | 真的制造了个朱蒂 |
[11:39] | Yeah, and she’s absolutely amazing. | 对啊 她超赞的 |
[11:42] | Well, not really a social butterfly, | 虽然不是很擅长社交啦 |
[11:44] | but now we see where she gets that from. | 不过我现在是很能明白她这一点是从哪儿来的 |
[11:47] | Anyway, she has to meet you. | 不管怎么说 她得见见你 |
[11:50] | Pause. | 停一下 |
[11:54] | There’s a Judy? | 真的有个朱蒂 |
[11:57] | Okay, what’s her name? | 她的名字是什么 |
[11:59] | Judy. | 朱蒂 |
[12:03] | What are we waiting here for? | 你还等什么 |
[12:04] | Take me to my baby! | 快带我去见见我的孩子 |
[12:08] | Marisa, someone forgot to lock up last night | 玛丽莎 某人昨晚忘记锁门了 |
[12:11] | and we got robbed. | 我们被抢劫了 |
[12:12] | They stole everything. | 他们偷走了所有东西 |
[12:14] | The cash registers, the tables, all the yogurt! | 点钞机 桌子 和所有的酸奶 |
[12:20] | This is horrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[12:22] | What idiot forgot to lock the door? | 哪门子的笨蛋会忘记锁门啊 |
[12:26] | It was me, wasn’t it? | 是我 对吗 |
[12:29] | Oops. | 天了噜 |
[12:31] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[12:33] | Um, any chance we can forgive and forget? | 可以给我个机会 原谅我 忘记这一切吗 |
[12:37] | Or at least forget? | 就只是忘记也不错 |
[12:43] | Wow, how many times can I get away with this? | 我能用这个脱几次身呢 |
[12:47] | That’s it, you’re outta here. | 够了 你滚 |
[12:51] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这样认为 |
[12:58] | Marisa, you had a ten-minute break | 玛丽莎 10分钟的休息 |
[13:00] | and you took an hour! | 你休息了一个小时 |
[13:02] | You’re fired! | 你被炒了 |
[13:06] | What’s that, Paul? Take another hour? | 现在呢 保尔 再休息一个小时 |
[13:08] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[13:21] | Marisa, the five-second rule doesn’t apply in food service. | 玛丽莎 五秒法则可不适用于餐饮业 |
[13:25] | I’ve had it with you. | 我受够你了 |
[13:27] | Have you? Have you really? | 真的吗 你真的受够我了吗 |
[13:34] | Mom, I found her. | 妈妈 我找到她了 |
[13:36] | I found her. Okay, this is Simone Devereaux. | 我找到她了 这位是西蒙·德福拉克斯 |
[13:40] | Without her, Judy would not exist. | 没有她 就没有朱蒂 |
[13:42] | Well, I don’t know whether to hug you or slap you. | 我也不清楚我是该抱你还是扇你一巴掌 |
[13:46] | Is neither a choice? | 能都不选吗 |
[13:50] | Judy is gonna love you. | 朱蒂会喜欢你的 |
[13:51] | And she’s going to love me even more | 她也会更爱我的 |
[13:53] | for finding you– Judy! | 因为我找到了你 朱蒂 |
[13:59] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[14:00] | Is it my birthday… again? | 又是我的生日吗 |
[14:03] | No, um, I know that you have been | 不 我知道你最近有点沮丧 |
[14:06] | a little down lately because you don’t know where you come from and all, | 因为你不知道你是从哪里来的 |
[14:10] | so I have someone I want you to meet. | 所以我想让你见一个人 |
[14:12] | This is Simone Devereaux. | 这位是西蒙·德福拉克斯 |
[14:15] | She is your inventor. | 她是你的发明者 |
[14:18] | Come to mama, baby. | 让妈妈抱抱 宝宝 |
[14:22] | Oh, look at you! | 看看你 |
[14:24] | You were just an idea in my head, | 你原本只是我脑海中的一个想法 |
[14:25] | and look, now you’re real! | 看 你现在是一个真人了 |
[14:27] | From your adorable little extra-receptive sensors | 从你那可爱小巧的额外接受传感器 |
[14:29] | down to your cute-as-a-button piezolectric actuators. | 到你玲珑的电压促动器 |
[14:33] | I can’t believe I’m meeting you. | 我不敢相信我见到了你 |
[14:34] | I just knew you were brilliant. | 我知道你是无与伦比的 |
[14:36] | Especially after I noticed the neuromorphic chip | 尤其是当我注意到了神经系统芯片 |
[14:39] | and Cartesian manipulators you built into my system. | 和你在我体内安装的任务空间操纵器 |
[14:45] | Did you understand any of that? | 你听懂他们在说什么了吗 |
[14:47] | Last thing I understood was “come to mama”. | 我最后听懂的是“让妈妈抱抱” |
[14:50] | By the way, you hit it out of the park | 顺便说下 你设计的朱蒂泡芙 |
[14:52] | with my… Judy puffs. | 真是太棒了 |
[14:55] | Especially since they double as– well, you know. | 尤其是这俩还是 你懂的 |
[14:58] | I do. I do know! | 我知道 我知道啦 |
[15:03] | Did you get it, she said– “Judy puffs!” | 你懂了吗 她说朱蒂泡芙 |
[15:08] | I don’t get it. | 我没懂 |
[15:10] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会懂的 |
[15:16] | They don’t even seem to care that I went | 他们甚至都不关心一下我 |
[15:17] | through all that trouble to find someone who’s off the grid. | 我可是千辛万苦才能找到一个人间蒸发的人啊 |
[15:22] | Well, looky here. | 太棒了 看看这儿 |
[15:24] | Simone Devereaux is back on the grid. | 西蒙·德福拉克斯又回来了 |
[15:27] | With any luck, she’ll lead me straight to Judy. | 幸运的话 她能直接把朱蒂带来我这儿 |
[15:37] | You know, I don’t think booby trapping is your thing. | 我真觉得你不是很擅长下圈套 |
[15:41] | In fact, when it comes to booby traps, | 要是有评最佳圈套奖的话 |
[15:44] | you take the booby prize. | 你倒是能在中招这方面拿个好名次 |
[15:47] | Please stop. It hurts when I laugh. | 不要再说了 我现在一笑就疼 |
[15:51] | I know. Next time you’ll think twice | 我知道 下次你在厕所下圈套时 |
[15:53] | before you booby trap my toilet. | 就会三思而后行了 |
[15:56] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[15:58] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[16:02] | She’s at her friend’s house, Petey. | 她在她朋友家呢 皮蒂 |
[16:04] | Fine, I’ll just wait for her. | 好吧 那我等她 |
[16:13] | I coulda been one of the greats. | 我本来是可以成为一个下套达人的 |
[16:16] | Strike three! | 中招第三次 |
[16:28] | Well, well, well! | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[16:34] | Look who finally decided to show up. | 看看是谁终于决定出现了哈 |
[16:37] | I was with Simone. | 我和西蒙在一起 |
[16:40] | I waited for almost an hour for you. | 我等了你几乎有一个小时了 |
[16:43] | Relax, I just lost track of time. | 放松 我只是忘了时间而已 |
[16:46] | Yes, that explains why you didn’t call, | 当然 这解释了你为什么没打电话 |
[16:48] | you didn’t text, and you pressed “ignore” | 你也没有发短信 在我想和你全息视频时 |
[16:50] | when I tried to hologram you… seven times! | 你按了七次“忽略”键 七次啊 |
[16:55] | If you had a room, I would send you to it. | 如果你有个房间 我一定会把你关进去 |
[16:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:00] | Go to your box! | 滚回你的盒子里去 |
[17:04] | Please, save the drama for your mama. | 在你老妈面前再用这套吧 |
[17:06] | Oh! I do not like your tone, little missy! | 我可不喜欢你说话的语气 大小姐 |
[17:11] | Okay, I waited to watch Houseboos with you. | 好吧 我等你一起看《家庭嘘声》呢 |
[17:13] | And you know what? You missed it. | 你知道吗 你却错过了 |
[17:15] | Actually, I didn’t. I watched it with Simone. | 事实上 我看了 我和西蒙一起看的 |
[17:20] | But that is our thing! | 可这是我们的专属 |
[17:22] | You know what you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[17:24] | No, but I’m sure you’re gonna tell me. | 不知道 但我肯定你等下就会自己告诉我 |
[17:26] | You are an ungrateful little robot. | 你是个毫无感恩之心的小机器人 |
[17:30] | Oh, please, girl, megabyte me! | 真对不起了 来格式化我啊 |
[17:33] | Oh, no, you didn’t! | 你怎么可以说出这样的话 |
[17:37] | Look, I am the one who was concerned about you. | 听着 我是那个关心你的人 |
[17:40] | I’m the one who spent my time | 我是那个花费了大把时间 |
[17:41] | to track down Simone. | 来追踪西蒙的人 |
[17:42] | And you know what I get? A whole lot of attitude, | 我却得到了什么 你摆着一副臭脾气 |
[17:45] | and not a whole lot of appreciation. | 没有一点感激之情 |
[17:47] | You never even said thank you. | 你甚至连“谢谢”都没说 |
[17:49] | What’s your problem? | 那又怎样 |
[17:50] | Did you do this to help your little sister | 你做了这么多 是想要帮助你的妹妹 |
[17:52] | or to feed your big ego? | 还是为了满足你的虚荣心 |
[17:56] | You know what? Forget it, okay? | 你知道吗 别提这件事了 好吗 |
[18:00] | I’m done worrying about you. | 我再也不会担心你了 |
[18:01] | From now on, we are just co-wokers that live together, okay? | 从现在开始 我们只是住在一起的同事而已 |
[18:05] | I’m no longer your big sister. | 我也不再是你的姐姐了 |
[18:08] | Fine. Who needs you? | 好呀 谁需要你 |
[18:09] | I’ve got Simone. | 我有西蒙了 |
[18:10] | “I’ve got Simone!” | “我有西蒙了” |
[18:15] | So I figured I’d love with you. | 我发现我喜欢和你在一起 |
[18:17] | You know, maker, makee. | 你懂的 发明者 发明物 |
[18:20] | Just two single gals in the city. | 只是两个在城里的女孩儿 |
[18:23] | One taking charge, | 一个负责管事儿 |
[18:25] | the other one who needs to be charged. | 另一个负责被管 |
[18:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:32] | Are you even listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[18:34] | Oh, yeah, sorry, I’m just totally preoccupied. | 当然 抱歉啦 我只是太专注了 |
[18:38] | Ooh, meeting you has totally inspired me. | 遇见你以后彻底启发了我 |
[18:40] | That’s so flattering. | 这是在夸奖我吗 |
[18:42] | To create a better version. | 你启发去我创造一个更完美的版本 |
[18:44] | Excuse you? | 你说神马 |
[18:48] | See, when I invented you, I was 21. | 我发明你的时候 我才21岁 |
[18:50] | But with all the knowledge that I have now, | 但我现在的学识越来越广了 |
[18:52] | oh, your replacement is gonna be extraordinary. | 你的替代品将会无与伦比 |
[18:55] | My replacement? | 我的替代品 |
[18:57] | For your information, it doesn’t get any better than this. | 告诉你吧 没有比我更好的机器人了 |
[19:00] | Actually, baby, it does. | 实际上 宝贝 确实有 |
[19:03] | You’re just not equipped to envision it, | 你只是还没有装载想象力 所以不会懂 |
[19:05] | but the next Judy will be. | 不过下一个朱蒂就会有这个功能 |
[19:07] | See, once I perfect the cognitive architectures | 看到了吧 我完善了 |
[19:10] | for functional imagination, | 想象功能的认知结构 |
[19:12] | she will be capable of autonomous free-thinking. | 她将会有非常自由的自主思考能力 |
[19:15] | Oh! I’m autonomously thinking all sorts of stuff. | 我也能自主思考任何事物啊 |
[19:20] | And if you were really so smart, | 要是你够聪明 |
[19:22] | you would recognize I’m all that | 你就会发现这些优点我都有 |
[19:24] | and a bag of microchips. | 还有一袋子的微芯 |
[19:28] | “All that and a bag of microchips”? | 优点都有 还有一袋子微芯 |
[19:31] | Ooh, you gotta update that slang drive. | 好吧 看来还得给你的俚语驱动器升级了 |
[19:46] | Really? | 来真的吗 |
[19:49] | Are you Judy? | 你是朱蒂吗 |
[19:51] | Who wants to know? | 你是谁 |
[19:54] | 面部识别结果 克里斯托·马科斯 彼岸特工 | |
[20:02] | Don’t even think about it, you two. | 你们俩也别想干什么了 |
[20:05] | That’s right, I literally have eyes in the back of my head. | 没错 我后脑门上确实长了眼睛 |
[20:11] | You got two seconds to tell me why you’re following me | 在我干掉你们之前 |
[20:13] | before I eliminate you. | 你们有两秒钟的时间解释为什么跟踪我 |
[20:21] | Now you just got one second! | 现在你们只剩下一秒了 |
[20:24] | You are the most amazing machine ever created. | 你是至今为止最厉害的机器 |
[20:30] | We want you to work for The Other Side. | 我们想要你为彼岸工作 |
[20:34] | So what I’m hearing is… I’m wanted? | 我听到的是 你们想要我 |
[20:40] | Well, don’t just lay there on the ground. | 那你也别只在地上躺着啊 |
[20:42] | Come on, let’s go. | 快起来 我们走吧 |
[20:45] | Marisa, I have to let you go. | 玛丽莎 我必须让你走了 |
[20:47] | Oh, on a break? Finally. | 去休息吗 终于 |
[20:49] | I have been working for at least 15 minutes. | 我已经工作了至少有15分钟了 |
[20:51] | No, I mean you’re fired. | 不 我是说你被炒了 |
[20:55] | Fired? I cannot believe this. | 我被炒了 真不敢相信 |
[20:58] | I have never been fired from a job in my life. | 我这辈子从来没有被人炒过 |
[21:03] | And I’m not gonna start now. | 我才不要现在就被炒呢 |
[21:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:12] | Um, I am getting my stuff and going. | 我在收拾东西准备走人 |
[21:17] | I can’t believe I ran out. | 我居然用完了 |
[21:26] | I’m looking for Judy. She’s not here. | 我在找朱蒂 她不在这儿 |
[21:28] | She left hours ago. | 她几个小时前就离开了 |
[21:29] | Hours ago? She hasn’t checked in. | 几个小时前 她还没有和我确认过呢 |
[21:33] | You can’t let an eight-year-old walk out alone. | 你不能让一个8岁的小孩自己跑出去 |
[21:35] | Oh, sweetie. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[21:36] | She’s equipped to walk on the moon alone. | 她还能自己一个人在月球行走呢 |
[21:41] | She’s a very capable robot. | 她是个全能型的机器人 |
[21:42] | She’s not just a robot, okay? | 她不只是个机器人好吗 |
[21:45] | She’s my little sister. | 她还是我的妹妹 |
[21:48] | And I probably shouldn’t have told her | 也许我是不该和她说 |
[21:49] | that I didn’t want to be her big sister anymore. | 我再也不想做她的大姐姐了 |
[21:51] | Why would you say something like that to her? | 你为什么要对她说这种话啊 |
[21:53] | Well, because she hurt my feelings. | 好吧 她伤了我的心 |
[21:56] | She’s a robot, she doesn’t understand feelings. | 她是个机器人 她并不懂感情 |
[21:58] | Well, then, why hasn’t she checked in? | 好吧 那为什么她还没和我联系 |
[22:01] | Because she’s probably starting to understand feelings. | 因为她可能开始理解人类感情了 |
[22:04] | Oh, she’s starting to understand feelings. | 她开始理解人类感情了 |
[22:06] | Oh, man, and then I just stepped all over them. | 天呐 可我却践踏了这些感情 |
[22:09] | She was trying to explain to me | 她有跟我说她有多难过 |
[22:11] | how upset she was, and I just– just wrapped up in my– | 但是我 我完全没当回事 |
[22:13] | Okay, we have to apologize to her. | 我们得向她道歉 |
[22:15] | But we don’t know where she is. | 但是我们都不知道她在哪儿啊 |
[22:16] | Oh, that’s easy. | 那简单 |
[22:18] | See, when I designed the Judy, | 我设计朱蒂的时候 |
[22:20] | I installed an ocular geosynchronous positioning system | 在她的原始结构图里 |
[22:24] | as a part of her original schematics. | 安装了视觉同步定位系统 |
[22:25] | Now we just have to see if The Organization included it. | 现在我们只需要看一下组织有没有给她安装上了 |
[22:28] | What? | 我说啥呢 |
[22:30] | “If The Organization included it”! | “组织有没有给她安装上了” |
[22:32] | Why would I even say that? Of course they did. | 这话从何说起 必须安装上了 |
[22:34] | The design is flawless. | 我的设计是完美的 |
[22:37] | Okay, can we bask in your glory | 好了 可以在帮我找到我妹妹之后 |
[22:39] | after we find my little sister, please? | 再说你的光荣历史吗 |
[22:45] | Oh, look, now we can see what Judy sees. | 看吧 这就是朱蒂现在看到的东西 |
[22:47] | Oh, thank goodness she’s okay. | 谢天谢地 她没事 |
[22:50] | No, she’s not okay. | 不 她有事 |
[22:52] | That’s Christos Markos. | 这是克里斯托·马科斯 |
[22:53] | He’s been obsessed with building his own evil Judy for years. | 他想要一个属于他自己的邪恶朱蒂已经很久了 |
[22:57] | And now he’s got our Judy. | 现在他把我们的朱蒂带走了 |
[22:59] | Wait, we need to notify The Organization. | 等等 我们得告诉组织 |
[23:01] | No, no, no, we can’t! We can’t. | 不不不 不可以 |
[23:03] | ‘Cause if The Organization finds out that Judy’s missing, | 如果组织知道朱蒂失踪了 |
[23:05] | the protocol is to remotely shut her down | 他们就会马上远程关闭她 |
[23:06] | and wipe her memory. | 并且抹掉她的记忆 |
[23:07] | She won’t remember who you are. | 她就不记得你了 |
[23:10] | She’ll be lost forever. | 她就再也不会回来了 |
[23:13] | We need to get Judy back. | 我们得把朱蒂救回来 |
[23:20] | Judy wouldn’t be in danger if she hadn’t run away. | 要是朱蒂不跑掉的话就不会有危险 |
[23:23] | Why did she do this? | 她为什么要跑呢 |
[23:30] | Okay, you can put your eyes back in your head now. | 行了 你可以把你的眼睛放回原来的位置了 |
[23:33] | If you have something to say, just say it. | 你有什么想说的尽管说 |
[23:36] | Oh, no, I ain’t got nothin’ to say. | 我没什么要说的 |
[23:37] | “You know, I was just trying to get into Judy | “我只是想试一下 如果我是朱蒂 |
[23:40] | and tell her what I was gonna do to see you.” | 我要怎么做才能看着你” |
[23:47] | How dare you mumble that! | 你居然还敢在这里嘟囔这些有的没的 |
[23:50] | I am not the reason she ran away. | 她不是因为我才跑掉的 |
[23:52] | Well, she wasn’t programmed like that. | 她的编程里可没有这种程序 |
[23:53] | So you know what? It’s your fault. | 所以 就是你的错 |
[23:55] | – No, it’s your fault. – It’s your fault! | -是你的错 -是你的错 |
[23:57] | It’s definitely– It was your fault! | 就是你的错 |
[23:59] | Stop it before I slap some sense into the both of you! | 在我一巴掌乎过去之前 你俩都给我住手 |
[24:05] | I’m trying to find out where Christos has taken Judy. | 我正在查克里斯托把朱蒂带到哪儿去了 |
[24:09] | – You’re right. – Ernie, I apologize | -你说得对 -厄尼 |
[24:11] | for Simone’s bad behavior. | 我为西蒙的恶劣行为道歉 |
[24:13] | Oh, oh, you don’t apologize for me. | 不劳烦您为我道歉 |
[24:16] | I apologize for you. | 我应该为你道歉 |
[24:18] | I hope you’re not fond of that hand | 我希望你不喜欢你那只手 |
[24:19] | ’cause you’re about to lose it! | 因为你就要失去它了 |
[24:20] | You gonna cool down? | 别动手 |
[24:22] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[24:25] | I’ve hacked into Judy’s GPS system, | 我已经进入朱蒂的定位系统里了 |
[24:28] | and I’m triangulating her signal too. | 并且检测到她的信号了 |
[24:32] | Got it. “Lola’s Mexican restaurant. | 找到了 罗拉的墨西哥餐馆 |
[24:34] | $5 nachos every Thursday.” | 每周三烤干酪玉米片五块钱 |
[24:36] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:38] | Pop-up ad. | 是个弹窗广告 |
[24:41] | Judy’s in an office building on F Street. | 朱蒂在F街的一幢办公楼里 |
[24:43] | All right, guys, it’s time for operation get Judy back. | 好了 伙计们 该把朱蒂找回来了 |
[24:46] | Good, you guys go handle that. | 很好 你俩去解决这事儿 |
[24:48] | I’m gonna check out these $5 nachos at Lola’s. | 我去看下罗拉餐馆的五块钱烤干酪玉米片 |
[24:50] | No. If you go there, | 不行 你要是敢去的话 |
[24:52] | it’ll be the last meal you ever eat. | 那将是你吃的最后一顿饭 |
[24:54] | You are coming with me. | 你得和我一起去 |
[24:55] | No, I’m not. No, I’m not. Yes, you are. | -我不去 我不去 -你必须去 |
[24:56] | You– | 你 |
[24:57] | No. Let me tell you why, all right? | 不 我来告诉你是为什么 好吗 |
[24:59] | ‘Cause when I was in The Organization, | 我还在组织里的时候 |
[25:01] | I didn’t even go on field missions. | 我就不执行实地任务 |
[25:02] | When I was in school, I didn’t even go on field trips. | 我上学的时候 也不参加实地考察 |
[25:05] | Heck, I’ve never been on a field! | 见鬼 我从来就没去过实地 |
[25:08] | I don’t play baseball, I don’t play football. | 我不会打棒球 不会踢足球 |
[25:09] | – I don’t know what that is! – Stop it! | -我不知道那是什么 -别说了 |
[25:11] | Look, you have to come with me | 听着 你得和我一起去 |
[25:14] | because if anything goes wrong with Judy, | 因为万一朱蒂有哪部分程序被改了 |
[25:16] | you are the only one who can fix her. | 你是唯一可以救她的人 |
[25:18] | So you are going, even if I have to drag you | 所以你必须去 |
[25:20] | kicking and screaming. | 哪怕要我连拖带拽 |
[25:22] | I don’t wanna go! I don’t wanna go! | 我不想去 我不想去 |
[25:31] | Listen, Christos, you guys have been awesome, | 听着 克里斯托 你们人都很好 |
[25:34] | and movie night last night was off the chizzain! | 昨晚的电影也超级好看 |
[25:39] | But I overreacted about K.C. and Simone and everything. | 但是我对KC啊西蒙啊什么的有点太过敏感了 |
[25:43] | So me teaming up with The Other Side | 所以要我和彼岸合作 |
[25:45] | really isn’t going to work out. | 也不是什么好主意 |
[25:47] | Anyway, good luck with your evil takeover | 总之 祝你好运吧 |
[25:50] | or whatever you’re planning. | 不管你是打算要进行邪恶支配还是什么鬼 |
[25:53] | You are totally free to leave | 你想去哪都行 |
[25:55] | as soon as I reverse engineer you | 不过要等我把你逆向工程复制了 |
[25:58] | and make an army of Judys. | 制造出一支朱蒂军团以后 |
[26:00] | I know I’m adorable, but, uh, | 我知道我很可爱 |
[26:02] | what do you need more me’s for? | 可你要更多的我来做什么呢 |
[26:04] | Because Judys are the only robots in the world | 因为朱蒂是这个世界上 |
[26:09] | that can pass for humans. | 唯一能被当作是人类的机器人 |
[26:11] | And that makes them the ultimate weapon. | 朱蒂军团将会是终极武器 |
[26:14] | Huh. Sounds great. | 听上去很不错嘛 |
[26:16] | Let me just go to the little robots’ room, | 先让我去趟卫生间 |
[26:19] | and then we’ll get right on it. | 回来以后咱们再继续 |
[26:21] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[26:24] | I really do have to peeeee… | 我真的很想尿尿 |
[26:41] | Simone, come on! | 西蒙 快点 |
[26:51] | This is ridiculous. | 这也太可笑了 |
[26:52] | No one in their right mind is gonna believe I’m a man. | 正常人是不会相信我是男人的 |
[26:56] | Not with all this curvaceousness-ness-ness. | 尤其是我还有这么丰满的线条 |
[27:00] | Okay, would you stop whining, okay? | 行了 你就别再哼哼唧唧了 |
[27:03] | -And… dude up! -I’m sorry, K.C., | -像个男人一样 -对不起 KC |
[27:05] | but this undercover stuff is just not my bailiwick. | 但是这次卧底行动并不在我的职责范围内 |
[27:08] | Okay, rule number one of being a dude, | 好了 做个男人的第一守则 |
[27:10] | you don’t wanna use words like “bailiwick”. | 别再用“职责范围”这样的词了 |
[27:12] | I don’t know if I can do this, all right? | 我也不知道我能不能做到 好吗 |
[27:14] | I’m just so nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[27:16] | I mean, how many times to I have to tell you | 我不是跟你说很多遍了嘛 |
[27:18] | I am not a field agent? | 我不是实地特工 |
[27:19] | I was hoping just 12! | 我希望你只说了十二遍 |
[27:23] | Because if I hear it again, | 因为如果我再听到的话 |
[27:25] | I swear I’m sticking this plunger up your nose. | 我保证把这个马桶栓塞进你鼻孔里 |
[27:29] | How dare you speak to a lady that way! | 你怎么可以对女士这样说话 |
[27:33] | Look, relax, okay? | 好了 放松 |
[27:35] | If anyone comes, I will do all the talking. | 有人来的话 话都由我来说 |
[27:37] | Got it, yes! You do all the talking. | 明白了 你开口 |
[27:39] | I will keep it quiet. | 我保持沉默 |
[27:40] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[27:41] | my lips are zip, zip, zip. | 我都嘴巴紧闭 |
[27:45] | We need paper towels in the men’s ‘ room. | 男厕所里需要纸巾 |
[27:47] | Oh, yes. You need paper towels? | 好的 你需要纸巾 |
[27:49] | You need paper towels? You always need paper towels. | 你需要纸巾 你们总是需要纸巾 |
[27:52] | Everybody needs paper towels. | 每个人都要纸巾 |
[27:53] | Paper towels, paper towels, paper towels. | 纸巾 纸巾 纸巾 |
[27:55] | When I was in my generation, | 我们年轻那会儿 |
[27:56] | back when I was fly, | 我还身材姣好的时候 |
[27:58] | we used to have paper, and we used to have towels. | 我们用纸 也用巾 |
[28:00] | We used to have paper to write with, | 但是我们用纸写字 |
[28:01] | and towels to wipe with. | 用巾擦东西 |
[28:03] | But now you want all the paper towels together, don’t you? | 可是现在你要纸也要巾 是吗 |
[28:06] | Paper– Paper towels. Paper– | 纸 纸巾 纸 |
[28:07] | Take your paper towels | 拿好你的纸巾 |
[28:09] | and get back in that room. | 赶紧滚回去 |
[28:10] | Nobody wants to use you or your paper towels! | 没人想用你或者你的纸巾 |
[28:20] | Good job at keeping zip, zip, zip. | 嘴巴闭得挺严实的嘛 |
[28:24] | You know what? I was wrong. | 知道吗 我错了 |
[28:26] | I’m better at this undercover stuff than I thought. | 我比自己想象中的要擅长干这个 |
[28:30] | I’m amazing. You know what I’m saying? | 我很厉害啊 知道我什么意思吗 |
[28:32] | I got this. I was in the zone. | 局势尽在我掌控之中 |
[28:33] | I was feeling it. I’m like a diamond. | 我感觉好极了 我就像是钻石 |
[28:36] | I shine under pressure. | 高压之下闪闪发光 |
[28:38] | Hey, you two, you’re not supposed to be in here. | 你们俩 你们不该在这儿 |
[28:44] | Wait up, Diamond! | 等一下 钻石 |
[28:55] | Hey, guys, Mr. Biscuit reporting for duty. | 伙计们 小饼干先生来报告任务了 |
[28:58] | Just in time. DCFOX here, | 来得很及时 我是DC小狐 |
[28:59] | you’ve got two snipers on your left. | 你的左边有两名狙击手 |
[29:01] | Take that, alien scum! | 吃我一记外星泡沫 |
[29:04] | Ooh, nice shot, Mr. B. | 打得漂亮 B先生 |
[29:05] | Thanks, Foxy. | 谢啦 小狐 |
[29:07] | I did what I did because I do what I do. | 我的地盘我做主 |
[29:09] | By the way, glad you’re here. | 对了 很高兴你也在 |
[29:13] | Me too. I don’t usually go for players, | 我也是 我一般不会对玩家动情的 |
[29:15] | but for you I will make an exception, player. | 但是你是个特别的玩家 |
[29:19] | Hey, you two lovebirds wanna be left alone? | 你们这对小情人要单独呆会吗 |
[29:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:24] | As a matter of fact, we do. | 事实上 我们确实需要 |
[29:28] | I like your style, Mr. Biscuit. | 我喜欢的你的范儿 小饼干先生 |
[29:33] | Thanks, Foxy. Right back at you. | 谢谢你 福克斯 彼此彼此 |
[29:36] | It’s so weird, even though we’ve never met before, | 好奇怪 尽管我们之前没见过 |
[29:39] | I feel like we’ve known each other forever. | 但是我感觉我们已经认识很久了 |
[29:41] | Oh, I feel the same way. | 我也这么觉得 |
[29:44] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:45] | I hit the wrong button. | 按错按钮了 |
[29:52] | This is the one. Yeah, good. | -就是这间 -很好 |
[29:53] | You go check that out, and I’m gonna go in here | 你去进去看看 |
[29:55] | to the ladies’ room and see if they need any more towels. | 我去女厕所看下需不需要纸巾 |
[29:57] | Nope. | 不行 |
[30:05] | Judy is not here. No one’s here. | 朱蒂不在这儿 这里没人 |
[30:07] | So you know who’s not about to be here? Me. | 知道谁不该出现在这里吗 是我 |
[30:08] | Hold up. Look. | 等下 看着 |
[30:10] | “OS importing.” So? | -“OS进口” -那又如何 |
[30:12] | So? O.S. Other Side? | 又如何 这是彼岸的缩写啊 |
[30:15] | Oh, please, “O.S.” could stand for a million things, | 得了吧 OS的全写多了去了 |
[30:18] | like operating system, octopus sausage. | 比如操作系统啦 章鱼香肠啦 |
[30:24] | Oprah’s sister. | 奥普拉的姐妹 |
[30:27] | Hey, wait, this is a barrette from one of Judy’s puffs. | 等等 这是朱蒂的发夹 |
[30:30] | How do you know it’s from Judy? | 你怎么知道是朱蒂的 |
[30:32] | It could be from Oprah’s sister. | 也可能是奥普拉姐妹的 |
[30:34] | Okay, how about you just look on the computer | 好了 你还是用电脑 |
[30:36] | and find out where she went. | 查一下她去哪儿了吧 |
[30:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:46] | You do realize you’re not an actual janitor, right? | 你也知道你不是真的清洁工吧 |
[30:49] | Yeah, I do, it’s just this nasty keyboard. | 我知道 只是这键盘太恶心了 |
[30:52] | I wouldn’t touch it with your fingers. | 我才不会用你的手指去碰它呢 |
[30:54] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你们在里面 |
[30:56] | I know you’re not janitors. I’ve got backup on the way. | 我知道你们不是警卫 我的支援已经在路上了 |
[30:58] | You’re in big trouble. Let’s go, open up this door! | 你们惹了大麻烦了 快点开门 |
[31:05] | Okay, could you take it down a few octaves, Beyonce? | 好了 你的音调能调低几个八度吗 碧昂斯 |
[31:09] | Please, go back. Please. | 快点回去继续 |
[31:14] | Oh, okay, what’s this? What’s this? | 这是啥 这是啥 |
[31:16] | I don’t know what OS importing is importing, | 我不知道OS进口到底在进口什么 |
[31:18] | but it’s going to a warehouse in Alaska. | 但是他们正在前往阿拉斯加的一个仓库 |
[31:21] | In other words, a remote location | 换句话说 就是一个 |
[31:24] | where no one else would think to look. | 没人会想要看一眼的偏僻地方 |
[31:26] | Uh, I bet you that’s where they’re holding Judy, | 我敢打赌 他们一定是把朱蒂关在那里了 |
[31:28] | or my name isn’t… Bucko. | 否则我的名字就不叫 布可了 |
[31:33] | They’re inside. Help me break down the door. | 他们在里面 帮我打开门 |
[31:35] | We’re trapped! We’re trapped! We’re trapped! | 我们被围堵了 我们被围堵了 |
[31:38] | We’re trapped! We’re trapped! We’re trapped! | 我们被围堵了 我们被围堵了 |
[31:40] | What are we gonna do? | 怎么办 |
[31:42] | Hopefully stop saying “we’re trapped”. | 希望你别再说 “我们被围堵了” |
[31:44] | But we’re trapped. | 可我们真的被围堵了啊 |
[31:46] | Okay, you know what? If we can’t go out the door, | 那什么 如果不能从门出去的话 |
[31:48] | we gotta go out the window. | 那就只能从窗户了 |
[31:49] | 12 stories up? I don’t think so. | 这里可是十二楼啊 不行 |
[31:51] | Yeah, well, think again. | 你再好好想想 |
[32:01] | You gotta get on my back. No, are you insane? | -从后面抱住我 -不行 你疯了吗 |
[32:03] | I’m not getting on your back. I’m an inventor, | 我才不要从后面抱住你 我是个发明家 |
[32:05] | not some comic book action girl with her own TV show! | 不是什么漫画书里的动作片女孩在拍真人秀 |
[32:08] | Fine, then stay behind. | 那好 你就待这儿吧 |
[32:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:16] | You better not drop me, Parker! | 你最好别把我弄掉了 帕克 |
[32:27] | I can’t take mush more of this! | 我快受不了了 |
[32:30] | Are we almost there? | 快到了吗 |
[32:31] | The warehouse is still another 87 miles away. | 我们离仓库还有八十七英里 |
[32:34] | What? Well, if you would’ve told me that, | 什么 你要是早点告诉我 |
[32:36] | I would’ve used the ladies’ room before we left. | 我就在出发之前上个厕所了 |
[32:39] | Now, pull over! | 靠边停 |
[32:40] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[32:41] | Would you like me to stop at the gas station? | 你想让我在加油站停吗 |
[32:43] | Or maybe wait till we get to the pancake house. | 还是到煎饼屋再停 |
[32:46] | There’s a pancake house? | 有煎饼屋吗 |
[32:48] | No, because we are in the middle of nowhere! | 没有 我们在前不着村后不着店的荒山野岭 |
[32:53] | Ugh, we don’t have time to stop. | 没时间停下来 |
[32:55] | We need to save Judy. | 我们要去救朱蒂 |
[32:57] | All right, well, can you hold this cup for me, please? | 好吧 能帮我拿下杯子吗 |
[32:59] | And pulling over. | 停下 |
[33:03] | You know what? This is the last time | 知道吗 这是最后一次 |
[33:06] | I take you on an Alaskan dogsled ride | 我带你坐阿拉斯加犬拉的雪橇 |
[33:08] | to save my robotic sister! | 去救我的机器人妹妹 |
[33:09] | Do you promise? | 你敢保证吗 |
[33:14] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:16] | I told you I’m not good at this kind of stuff. | 我跟你说了我不擅长干这种事 |
[33:18] | I’m just slowing you down. Just leave me here to freeze, | 是我拖累你了 你就把我留在这冻死算了 |
[33:21] | and go rescue Judy yourself. | 你自己去救朱蒂吧 |
[33:25] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[33:28] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[33:30] | K.C., are you there? You’re there, right? | KC 你还在吗 你还在吧 |
[33:32] | Yes, yes, I’m– I’m here. | 在在 我还在 |
[33:38] | Look, I cannot do this alone, okay? | 我一个人干不来这事 |
[33:41] | You’re the only one I can turn to. | 你是我唯一可以寻求帮助的人 |
[33:43] | You can handle this. | 你能办到的 |
[33:45] | The person who put all the ideas together | 能有如此天才想法 |
[33:47] | to make something as amazing as Judy | 设计出朱蒂的人 |
[33:49] | is capable of doing almost anything. | 是能做到任何事情的 |
[33:52] | Including peeing their name in the snow. | 包括在雪上尿出他们的名字 |
[33:54] | Ha, nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[33:57] | You really think I’m up for this, K.C.? | 你真的认为我能做到吗 KC |
[33:59] | I do. | 是的 |
[34:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:05] | All right, now let’s go get our Judy back. | 好了 我们现在就去把我们的朱蒂救出来 |
[34:13] | You do realize that because you insisted on stopping, | 你知道就是因为你非要停下来 |
[34:16] | the dogs ran away, right? | 狗才跑掉的对吗 |
[34:18] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 嗯 我知道 |
[34:22] | You know what’s gonna happen now, right? | 知道接下来该怎么做吗 |
[34:27] | Yes, I do. | 知道 |
[34:31] | Mush! | 驾 |
[34:42] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[34:43] | While you were powered down, | 在你被关掉电源的时候 |
[34:45] | I figured out the missing components | 我找到了我的朱蒂 |
[34:48] | to complete my version of the Judy. | 所需要的零件 |
[34:50] | Instead of a “junior” undercover digital youth, | 不是少年型卧底电子小童 |
[34:53] | I have created the “dedicated” undercover digital youth. | 而是专用型卧底电子小童 |
[34:57] | Dedicated undercover digital youth. | 专用型卧底电子小童 |
[35:00] | So while I we asleep, you made a Dudy? | 也就是说在我睡着的时候 你造了一个杜蒂 |
[35:05] | Yes! And I made it all by myself! | 没错 全是我自己做的哦 |
[35:10] | When I’m up to speed, I’ll be able to make | 等我加快速度 就可以每个小时 |
[35:12] | nine, ten Dudy’s an hour. | 造九到十个杜蒂了 |
[35:16] | Take a look. | 你看 |
[35:23] | Can I just say your Dudy stinks! | 我得说 你的杜蒂太逊了 |
[35:35] | Oh, hey, Marisa. | 玛丽莎 |
[35:36] | Oh, hey Ernie. I can’t really talk right now. | 厄尼 我现在不方便跟你说话 |
[35:38] | I’m actually looking for someone. | 我在找人 |
[35:40] | That’s okay, I’m looking for someone too. | 没事 我也在找人 |
[35:42] | Mine’s actually a date. | 我是来约会的 |
[35:43] | That’s funny, so is mine. | 有意思 我也是啊 |
[35:45] | Technically, it’s our first date, | 准确的说 这是我们第一次见面 |
[35:47] | but we’ve been playing– Please say Chinese checkers. | 但是我们在一起玩 拜托 快说是中国象棋 |
[35:48] | Please say Chinese checkers. | 拜托是中国象棋 |
[35:50] | Dangerous Ops. | 危险行动 |
[35:55] | Mr. Biscuit? | 小饼干先生 |
[35:59] | DCFOX? | DC小狐 |
[36:01] | Noooo… | 不要啊 |
[36:09] | Okay, I admit the first batch had some issues. | 我得承认第一批次的还有些问题 |
[36:14] | What do you think about this one? | 你觉得这个怎么样 |
[36:22] | I think making a Dudy | 我觉得造一个杜蒂 |
[36:25] | is a lot harder than you thought it would be. | 要比你想象中的难多了 |
[36:27] | Anyway, I’m gonna get going now. | 总而言之 我该走了 |
[36:30] | It’s been real. | 我说真的 |
[36:32] | No, I need your help. | 不行 我需要你的帮助 |
[36:34] | There’s no way I’m going to help you. | 我是不可能帮你的 |
[36:36] | Fine, then I’ll just throw you in the compactor | 也行 那我就把你扔进压缩机 |
[36:39] | and recycle you along with the rest of the rejects. | 和其他的次品一起再循环利用吧 |
[36:43] | On second thought, let’s go to your lab, | 我再想了一下啊 咱们还是去实验室吧 |
[36:46] | take a little look-see and fix this. | 看看咱们要怎么解决这个问题 |
[36:57] | He couldn’t get me to build him Judy, | 我不帮他造朱蒂 |
[36:59] | so he’s trying to build his own? | 于是他就开始自己造了 |
[37:01] | We have to stop him. | 我们要阻止他 |
[37:03] | Yes, but our priority is to rescue Judy. | 是的 但我们的首要任务是救出朱蒂 |
[37:05] | How do we do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[37:07] | Well, you know the old saying. | 你知道有句老话 |
[37:08] | If you wanna beat ’em down, | 要是不能打败敌人 |
[37:10] | you gotta join ’em. | 那就加入他们 |
[37:16] | That’s not the saying. | 这不是什么老话 |
[37:19] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[37:31] | You really think this is gonna work? | 你真的觉得这样行得通吗 |
[37:33] | Yes, okay? You just have to act exactly like Judy. | 是的 只要你装得足够像朱蒂 |
[37:36] | Okay, all right. | 好啊 没问题 |
[37:38] | Don’t get all up in my grill again! | 没事儿可别惹我 |
[37:43] | Yep, not that much like Judy. | 也别装得太像她了 |
[37:50] | All right, so we got in here undetected. | 好了 我们已经成功潜入 没被发现 |
[37:52] | Now we need to find Judy. | 现在我们去找朱蒂 |
[37:53] | Yeah, and a sandwich. I haven’t eaten | 嗯 还得找个三明治 |
[37:55] | since those peanuts on the plane. | 我自从在飞机上吃了点花生就再没吃过别的东西了 |
[37:57] | I told you to eat the meal. | 我就说让你吃飞机餐嘛 |
[38:00] | They ran out of chicken, and I don’t trust fish | 谁叫他们没有鸡肉的 我不喜欢在空中的鱼 |
[38:02] | in the air– it’s unnatural. | 那不正常啊 |
[38:04] | All right, we don’t need these irregulars anymore, | 好了 既然我们都已经造出完美的杜蒂了 |
[38:08] | now that I’ve perfected my Dudys. | 我们就不需要这些次品了 |
[38:11] | – What’s so funny? – Nothin’. | -有什么好笑的 -没啥 |
[38:14] | I’m shutting them down. | 我要把她们都关掉 |
[38:18] | Put them on the conveyor belt. | 把她们放上传送带 |
[38:19] | We’ll crush them for scrap metal. | 然后压碎做废金属 |
[38:28] | Simone, you need to shut down. | 西蒙 你该关掉电源了 |
[38:30] | – I’m not shutting down. – Shut… down! | -我才不要关掉电源 -关掉 |
[38:33] | You shut down. | 你关掉吧 |
[38:42] | I’m not gonna get scrapped for parts. | 我才不要被拆成零件 |
[38:43] | You are not a robot. You don’t have parts! | 你又不是机器人 你没有零件 |
[38:46] | Honey, speak for yourself, all right? | 亲爱的 你倒是自己想想啊 |
[38:48] | ‘Cause whatever parts I do have i’m holding onto. | 不管我有什么零件 我都不能被卸了 |
[38:57] | You’re not an irregular. | 你们不是次品 |
[39:24] | K.C. Simone! | KC 西蒙 |
[39:27] | Judy, I’m so glad you’re okay. | 朱蒂 真高兴你没事 |
[39:29] | We’re right here, all right? | 我们来救你了 |
[39:30] | Look, I want Judy back, | 听着 把朱蒂还给我 |
[39:31] | and I want her back now! | 就现在 |
[39:33] | Huh, you want Judy? Fine. | 你想要回朱蒂 行啊 |
[39:44] | Eliminate them. | 消灭他们 |
[39:46] | Eliminate them. | 消灭他们 |
[39:47] | – Eliminate them. – Eliminate them. | -消灭他们 -消灭他们 |
[39:50] | Eliminate them. | 消灭他们 |
[39:51] | They’re evil. | 他们是坏人 |
[39:53] | But adorable. | 但是很可爱 |
[39:55] | – Eliminate them. – Eliminate them. | -消灭他们 -消灭他们 |
[39:57] | Eliminate them. | 消灭他们 |
[40:01] | You said you were popular. | 你说你很受欢迎 |
[40:03] | I am popular. | 我是很受欢迎啊 |
[40:05] | In the online gaming community. | 在游戏社区里 |
[40:08] | And since when do you like war games? | 你什么时候开始喜欢战争游戏的 |
[40:09] | I thought I’d talk to cool guys, | 我以为能跟帅哥搭上话 |
[40:11] | but we all know how that plan worked out! | 谁知道是这样的结果 |
[40:14] | Look, this isn’t gonna work for me. | 听着 你这招对我不好使 |
[40:18] | Uh, that’s fine because | 没关系 |
[40:20] | this isn’t gonna work for me. | 因为你这招对我也不好使 |
[40:23] | But most importantly, this isn’t gonna work for me. | 但是最重要的是 你这招对我不好使 |
[40:26] | Okay, Ernie, | 好了 厄尼 |
[40:28] | Let’s not fight, I am letting you down easy. | 别争了 我这可是在给你下台阶 |
[40:31] | No, I’m letting you down easy. | 是我在让你有台阶可下好吗 |
[40:33] | Does it matter who is letting who down easy? | 谁给谁下台阶真的重要吗 |
[40:36] | I guess not. | 我觉得不重要 |
[40:38] | Good. But for the record, | 很好 但是说句实话 |
[40:40] | It is me who is letting you down easy. | 是我在给你下台阶 |
[40:44] | But what’s really important is… | 但是最重要的是 |
[40:46] | Nobody tells K.C. | 不许告诉KC |
[40:52] | Judy, you know I love you. | 朱蒂 你知道我是爱你的 |
[40:56] | I’m sorry for what I said. | 我很抱歉之前对你说了那样的话 |
[41:01] | You’ll always be my little sister. | 你永远是我的小妹妹 |
[41:05] | I would never do anything to hurt you. | 我再也不会做伤害你的事了 |
[41:13] | K.C., he immobilized me. | KC 他把我定住了 |
[41:15] | I can’t move. Help. | 我动不了 救我 |
[41:21] | Simone, a little help here? | 西蒙 帮个忙啊 |
[41:23] | Oh, yeah, sure, I got this. | 好的 交给我了 |
[41:24] | I’ll save you, Judy. | 我来救你 朱蒂 |
[41:26] | Help! | 救我 |
[41:31] | Will one of you hurry up? I’m barely four feet tall. | 你俩谁能快点啊 我只有四英尺高 |
[41:34] | I don’t think I could handle being any more compact. | 我可不觉得我能变得更省地儿 |
[41:39] | I got you, Judy. | 我来了 朱蒂 |
[41:44] | Get out of my way. | 滚开 |
[41:46] | I don’t think so. | 休想 |
[41:48] | Man, why you gotta bring laser guns up in this? | 晕 你怎么还带激光枪啊 |
[41:52] | Why can’t we just fight with our fists | 咱为啥就不能像正常的文明人那样 |
[41:53] | like regular, civilized human beings? | 赤手空拳地打一架呢 |
[41:56] | That’s what you get for ripping off my design! | 让你偷走我的设计 |
[41:59] | I got a copyright and a patent pending! | 我是有版权 还申请了专利的 |
[42:03] | Help! | 救我 |
[42:05] | Make me come all the way down to Alaska. | 让我一路奔来阿拉斯加 |
[42:07] | I had to pee into snow! | 还得在雪里尿尿 |
[42:09] | Hey, in snow! | 在雪里啊 |
[42:12] | Help! | 救我 |
[42:15] | K.C., help. | KC 救我 |
[42:19] | I am an action girl. | 我是个动作片女孩了 |
[42:26] | Thank you, K.C. | 谢谢你 KC |
[42:28] | Don’t you want to thank Simone, too? | 你就不谢西蒙了吗 |
[42:30] | Of course, but you first. | 当然要谢了 但是先谢你 |
[42:32] | You are my sister. | 你是我的姐姐啊 |
[42:33] | I mean, if you still wanna be. | 如果你还愿意做我姐姐的话 |
[42:37] | Judy, of course I do. | 朱蒂 我当然愿意了 |
[42:39] | Look, I feel terrible about what I said, okay? | 我很抱歉之前说过那样的话 |
[42:41] | You know what? You are always | 你知道吗 |
[42:43] | gonna be my little sister. | 你永远是我的小妹妹 |
[42:45] | I love you, K.C. | 我爱你 KC |
[42:47] | Love you too. so sweet. | 我也爱你 太窝心了 |
[42:49] | Maybe a little too sweet. | 好像有点窝心过头了 |
[42:51] | Are you sure we got the right Judy? | 你确定我们没找错人 |
[42:53] | Yes, you got the right Judy! | 没错 我是真的朱蒂 |
[42:54] | Can’t you tell the difference between class and trash? | 你就分不出经典和垃圾的区别吗 |
[42:58] | I think we got the right one. | 应该是没搞错 |
[43:05] | We’re home. | 我们回来了 |
[43:06] | Judy! You’re okay. | 朱蒂 你没事啊 |
[43:09] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[43:11] | Ernie, anything interesting happen while I was away? | 厄尼 我不在的这段时间有什么有趣的事情发生吗 |
[43:13] | No, no! Nothing at all. | 没没 啥也没有 |
[43:14] | Zilch, zero, nada. | 完全没有 |
[43:18] | Well, I’m gonna go upstairs and call Marisa. | 好吧 那我上楼给玛丽莎打电话了 |
[43:20] | Uh, call her, I don’t care. | 打吧 我才不在意呢 |
[43:21] | That’s your business, not my business. | 那是你的事 不关我事 |
[43:23] | Who were we even talking about again? | 我们在说谁呢 |
[43:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:38] | Nice place. So why’d you bring me here? | 地方不错 为什么把我带来 |
[43:41] | Simone reprogrammed you not to be evil. | 西蒙重新设计了你的编程 你不再是个坏人了 |
[43:43] | So I figure what the heck? | 所以我想 管他呢 |
[43:44] | – You’re cute. – No, you’re cute. | -你很可爱 -不 你才可爱 |
[43:46] | No, you’re cute. Who are we kidding? | 不 你才可爱 咱俩蒙谁呢 |
[43:48] | We’re both cute. | 明明我俩都可爱 |
[43:50] | Man, it’s nice to finally have | 太好了 这儿总算有个人 |
[43:52] | an intelligent conversation around here. | 可以进行高水平的对话了 |
[43:59] | You know you can’t keep her. | 你知道 你不能留她在咱家的 |
[44:01] | I know. | 我知道 |