时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey, you wanna go to that new Ryan Gosling movie? | 嘿 想去看瑞恩·高斯林的新电影吗 |
[00:08] | A spy thriller? | 间谍惊悚片吗 |
[00:10] | That’s what you wanna do on your night off from spying? | 你白天做间谍还不嫌够 晚上还要接着看间谍片 |
[00:13] | Ryan Gosling is shirtless. | 高司令赤膊上阵的好么 |
[00:15] | It could be about chalk, and I would still go. | 就算啥情节没有 我也愿意看 |
[00:19] | Ooh, chocolate bonbons. | 呀 巧克力小糖果 |
[00:21] | No, no, no, no. Those are not bonbons. | 不不不 这不是小糖果 |
[00:23] | Those are bomb bombs. | 这是小炸弹 |
[00:25] | They’re chocolate-covered explosives. | 糖衣炮弹 |
[00:27] | It’s a spy gadget. | 特工用品 |
[00:28] | You know what? How about you just have an apple? | 那啥 你吃个苹果吧 |
[00:31] | If all you got is fresh fruit, I might as well eat at home. | 如果只有水果的话 那我还不如在家吃呢 |
[00:39] | Hey, that’s my juice. | 那是我的果汁 |
[00:40] | Sorry. Here you go. | 抱歉 明白 |
[00:48] | I’m really looking forward to you growing out of this annoying phase. | 我好期待你能快点长大摆脱这个烦人的阶段 |
[00:51] | Oh, but that’s right. You’re done growing. | 哦对了 你已经不长了 |
[00:54] | You take that back. | 你赶紧把这句话收回 |
[00:56] | You keep pointing that finger at me, | 你再用手指头指着我 |
[00:58] | you’re gonna be the only nine-fingered kid in your class. | 你当心会成为你们班唯一一个九指小孩 |
[00:59] | I’m not pointing at you. | 我没指你 |
[01:01] | I’m pointing around you. I’m pointing over you. | 我指你周围 指你上面 |
[01:04] | I’m pointing next to you. | 指你身边 |
[01:12] | I think I made my point. | 我想我已经说的很清楚了 |
[01:14] | I let you throw me. | 我是让着你呢 |
[01:18] | Stop it now. | 停下 |
[01:20] | Your mother and I are tired of you not getting along. | 你俩一天到晚这样闹烦不烦 |
[01:22] | It’s not my fault! | 不是我的错 |
[01:24] | Shut it, shut it! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[01:26] | That’s right. I shut you down. | 没错 我让你们闭嘴 |
[01:30] | I’m putting a stop to this once and for all. | 最后给你们一次机会 以后不许再出这种事 |
[01:33] | We’ve got a mission, and you’re doing it together. | 有个任务需要你俩去共同完成 |
[01:35] | – Just you two. – And Judy. | -只有你俩 -还有朱蒂 |
[01:37] | And Judy. | 还有朱蒂 |
[01:38] | Just you two and Judy. | 只有你俩和朱蒂 |
[01:40] | You have to work together, figure out how to get along, | 你们要共同合作 找出和睦相处的办法 |
[01:43] | and successfully complete the assignment. | 圆满完成任务 |
[01:45] | Why does this seem so familiar? | 这感觉怎么这么熟悉呢 |
[01:47] | Stop pointing at me. | 别指我 |
[01:49] | I’m not pointing at you. I’m pointing around you. | 我没指你 我指你周围 |
[01:53] | – You’re a butt. – You’re a butt. | -你是讨厌鬼 -你才是讨厌鬼 |
[01:54] | No, you are. | 你才是 |
[01:56] | If you can’t figure out how to get along, we will figure it out for you. | 既然你们俩不知道该如何和睦相处 我们只好出手了 |
[02:01] | This is your get-along shirt. | 这是你们的和睦相处T恤 |
[02:05] | Now get along. | 和睦相处吧 |
[02:14] | Work together and figure it out. | 共同合作 找出和睦相处的办法 |
[02:18] | Work together and figure it out. | 共同合作 找出和睦相处的办法 |
[02:22] | Bank robber Andrew “The Phantom” Krivsky | 银行抢劫犯安德鲁·幽灵·克里夫斯基 |
[02:25] | has been breaking into high-security vaults. | 最近闯入安保森严的保险库 |
[02:27] | Your mission is to watch how he does it, and report back. | 你们的任务就是监视他怎么做到的 然后回来报告 |
[02:30] | I bet I can figure out how to break into a vault. | 我敢打赌我能搞清楚怎么闯进保险库 |
[02:33] | Just like you figured out how to break Mom’s | 就像你知道该怎么样打坏 |
[02:34] | collectible President Lincoln plate. | 妈妈收集的林肯总统的碟子一样 |
[02:36] | You promised you wouldn’t say anything. | 你保证过不会说的 |
[02:38] | Well, I just did. | 我就说了咋地 |
[02:42] | You want me to get the shirt? | 想让我帮你俩穿那件T恤是吗 |
[02:45] | Wait, did something happen to my Lincoln plate? | 等下 我的林肯碟子怎么了 |
[02:48] | Mom, relax. You got it from the back of a catalogue, not from Lincoln. | 老妈淡定 这是你从商品目录买来的 又不是真从林肯那拿的 |
[02:52] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:56] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:59] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[03:02] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[03:04] | A way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[03:07] | But don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[03:11] | I’m not perfect ,so many things | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[03:13] | I wanna tell you but I | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[03:19] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[03:21] | Livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[03:23] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[03:25] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[03:27] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[03:29] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[03:31] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[03:33] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[03:36] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[03:38] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:40] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:49] | GPS said 48 minutes. | GPS显示需要四十八分钟 |
[03:51] | I got us here in 12. | 而我只用了十二分钟 |
[03:53] | Who’s the GPS now? | 谁更像GPS |
[03:55] | Well, I guess it is a lot quicker when you avoid driving on the actual road. | 你又不是在马路上开的 当然快多了 |
[03:59] | Did I get us here or not? | 你就说我是不是开到了吧 |
[04:02] | Judy, please, okay? | 朱蒂 拜托 |
[04:03] | We need to watch every move that that safecracker makes. | 我们要密切观察那个窃贼的一举一动 |
[04:06] | Why do you get to bark the orders? | 凭啥由你下达指令 |
[04:08] | We’re both in charge. | 我也是管事的 |
[04:10] | Judy, please, we need to watch every move that that safecracker makes. | 朱蒂 拜托 我们要密切观察那个窃贼的一举一动 |
[04:14] | Good to know, because you both just missed the safecracker | 知道了 但是你俩刚刚错过了 |
[04:17] | trying to crack open the safe. | 窃贼要进保险库的画面了 |
[04:20] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[04:22] | I think fixing his hair. | 我猜是在整理头发 |
[04:24] | No, he’s using the hairspray to disable the door’s thermal sensors. | 不是 他是用发胶好让门上的温度传感器失效 |
[04:28] | Ooh, now he’s blocking the door’s magnetic field with a sheet of foil. | 他现在在用一张金属箔纸阻断了门的磁场 |
[04:32] | Simple and ingenious. | 简单巧妙 |
[04:34] | Like you, but without the ingenious part. | 就像你似的 但是去掉巧妙那部分 |
[04:38] | Now he’s not doing anything at all. | 现在没动静了 |
[04:40] | That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[04:42] | He should be cracking the code to the vault by now. | 现在他应该破解了保险库的密码才对 |
[04:44] | You should be cracking the code to facial hair, | 你还应该破解了面部多毛的密码呢 |
[04:46] | but I guess we all gotta go at our own pace, right? | 但是咱们都有自己做事的节奏不是吗 |
[04:49] | – What’s he waiting for? – I think we should go in. | -他在等什么 -我认为我们应该进去了 |
[04:51] | I think we should wait. | 我认为我们应该再等等 |
[04:53] | – I think we should go in. – I think we should wait. | -我认为我们应该进去了 -我认为我们应该再等等 |
[04:54] | – We need to go in. – We need to… | -我们要进去 -我们要 |
[04:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:57] | Finally we’re on the same page. | 终于达成共识了 |
[04:59] | No. You see that itsy-bitsy spider? | 不是 你看见那只小蜘蛛了吗 |
[05:02] | It’s the fourth time it crawled up the wall and didn’t make it. | 这是它第四次试图爬上墙 都失败了 |
[05:05] | So you’re saying we’ve been watching a loop of a spider crawling up a wall… | 所以你是说我们在监视一只蜘蛛循环爬墙了 |
[05:09] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道那意味着啥吗 |
[05:11] | It means that we’re easily entertained. | 意味着我们真无聊 |
[05:14] | No, it means that the bank robber switched over | 不是 意味着那个抢劫犯切换成 |
[05:15] | to pre-recorded surveillance footage. | 之前录好的监视画面了 |
[05:17] | He’s probably already cracked the code, | 他很可能已经破解密码 |
[05:19] | and gotten in and we didn’t see any of it. | 进入了 而我们什么都没看到 |
[05:21] | We gotta go in. | 我们该进去了 |
[05:22] | That was my idea to go in. | 我就说了该进去了 |
[05:24] | I said it first. | 是我先说的 |
[05:27] | I’m getting too old for this nonsense. | 我年纪太大 管不了这些破事了 |
[05:40] | – Hi, Jody. – Hi, Kira. | -你好 乔迪 -你好 吉拉 |
[05:42] | – What are you doing tonight? – Nothing. Why? | -你今晚干啥呢 -不干啥 咋了 |
[05:47] | Well, it’s my birthday… | 是这样 今天是我的生日 |
[05:50] | …and all of my friends are busy. | 我所有的朋友都很忙 |
[05:53] | And I already booked a sitter for Petey. | 我已经找好照看皮蒂的人了 |
[05:55] | So I thought maybe you and I could grab a bite. | 所以我在想咱俩可以出去吃点东西 |
[06:01] | Well, I said I had no plans, so I can’t think of any reason why I can’t go. | 那啥 我说过今晚没事了 所以想不出不去的理由 |
[06:07] | Although, man, I am trying. | 尽管我已经很努力在想了 |
[06:09] | Hi, Craig. What are you doing tonight? | 克雷格 你今晚干啥呢 |
[06:12] | I have plans, very important plans that I can’t get out of no matter what. | 我有事情 很重要的事情 抽不开身 |
[06:15] | That’s right. | 对哦 |
[06:17] | Wasn’t I supposed to do that thing with you? | 我应该和你一起的呀 |
[06:19] | Nope, just me. | 不 就我自己 |
[06:22] | Craig… | 克雷格 |
[06:25] | Gals’ night out! | 姑娘之夜 |
[06:28] | I’ll pick you up in an hour. | 我一小时后来接你 |
[06:29] | Oh, and don’t forget your wallet. | 对了 别忘了带钱包 |
[06:31] | The birthday girl eats for free. | 寿星吃饭不花钱 |
[06:40] | See? I was right. | 看见没 我说得没错吧 |
[06:42] | He set up a video loop. Now he’s gone. | 他设置视频循环播放了 他已经走了 |
[06:45] | You’re right about the video loop, but you’re wrong about him being gone. | 前半句说对了 但是他可还没走呢 |
[07:12] | Ow! You kicked the wrong butt. | 你踢错屁股了 |
[07:14] | So you admit you’re a butt. | 所以你承认你是讨厌鬼了呗 |
[07:35] | Great. We’re locked in here. It’s all your fault, Ernie. | 这下好了 我们被锁在里面了 都是你的错 厄尼 |
[07:38] | Me? How is this my fault? | 怎么就成我的错了 |
[07:40] | I don’t know, but it is. | 我不知道 但就是你的错 |
[07:42] | Oh, relax. We’ll get out eventually. | 淡定 我们最终肯定会出去的 |
[07:44] | No, I’ll get out eventually. | 不对 是我最终会出去的 |
[07:47] | You two I’m not so sure of. | 你俩就不好说了 |
[07:49] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[07:51] | According to my calculations, there’s only enough air in here to last you… | 根据我的计算 这里的空气只够维持 |
[07:55] | six hours. Ha ha, breathers. | 六个小时 傻了吧 呼吸空气的人 |
[08:08] | We’re running out of air. | 空气快用完了 |
[08:09] | I’m not gonna make it. I’m not gonna make it! | 我要死了 我要死了 |
[08:11] | Ernie, if you don’t shut up, you’re definitely not gonna make it. | 厄尼 你再不闭嘴的话 你就真的要死了 |
[08:15] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别教训我 |
[08:15] | You’re not in charge of this mission. | 你又不是这次任务的负责人 |
[08:18] | What mission? | 啥任务 |
[08:19] | We are locked in a vault. | 我们被锁在保险库里了 |
[08:20] | You wanna be in charge? Be my guest. | 你想当负责人吗 请便 |
[08:24] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[08:26] | Everyone. | 大家伙 |
[08:28] | Listen up. Stop what you’re doing. | 听好了 停下手中的活 |
[08:31] | I’ve got a big announcement. | 我有重大消息要宣布 |
[08:33] | From now on, Ernie’s in charge. | 从现在起 厄尼是负责人 |
[08:38] | Please, Ernie, tell us, what would you like to do? | 请问 厄尼 你有什么打算呢 |
[08:44] | Pee. I need to pee. | 尿尿 我要尿尿 |
[08:47] | Ernie, you just need to focus on something else. | 厄尼 你需要把注意力集中到别的事情上 |
[08:49] | Look into my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[09:01] | You’re evil. | 你这个小恶魔 |
[09:07] | We need to get out of here now. | 我们现在就得出去 |
[09:09] | I say we call Mom and Dad. | 给爸妈打电话吧 |
[09:10] | No, we can solve this using old-fashioned brain power. | 不行 我们可以用老式方法脑力解决问题 |
[09:13] | Or should I say, nail power. | 或者应该说 指甲能量 |
[09:22] | If we ever get out of here, you owe me some new pants. | 如果我们出去了 那你欠我一条新裤子 |
[09:26] | Noted. Buy Ernie new mom jeans. | 已记下 给厄尼买条新的奶奶裤 |
[09:31] | Plan B. We use… Judy as a battering ram. | 备用方案 用朱蒂当攻城锤 |
[09:38] | Do I get a say in this? | 我有发言权吗 |
[09:44] | One more time, one more time. | 再来一次 再来一次 |
[09:45] | It’s not working. | 不好使 |
[09:48] | It hasn’t even made a dent. | 连个缝都没撞出来 |
[09:49] | Speak for yourself. | 撞的又不是你 |
[09:53] | And by the way, all that energy just used up an extra hour of air. | 顺便说一句 刚才的能量用掉了额外一小时的空气 |
[09:58] | Now you’re down to four-and-a-half hours. | 现在你们只剩下四个半小时了 |
[10:01] | Great. Time to get in contact with Mom and Dad. | 好了 该联系爸妈了 |
[10:04] | You know, it takes a real skill to take credit for other people’s ideas. | 我说 把别人的想法占为己有不是一件容易的事 |
[10:08] | But you make it look so easy. | 你却总是做得那么自然 |
[10:18] | Kids, kids, calm down. | 孩子们 孩子们 淡定 |
[10:19] | Just take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[10:21] | On second thought, don’t. | 我转念一想 还是不要深呼吸了 |
[10:23] | Don’t worry. We’ll be there as soon as we can. | 别担心 我们会尽快赶到那儿 |
[10:26] | Well… time for Jody’s birthday. | 该去给乔迪庆祝生日了 |
[10:30] | And yes, this is the dress I wore to Aunt Lucille’s funeral. | 没错 这是我在姑妈露西尔葬礼上穿的衣服 |
[10:34] | It seemed appropriate. | 没啥不合适的 |
[10:36] | Baby, I’m gonna tell you something, and I want you to remain calm. | 亲爱的 我要跟你说些事 希望你能保持冷静 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:41] | The kids are locked in that vault, and they’re running out of air. | 孩子们被锁在保险库了 空气快用光了 |
[10:45] | That’s great! | 太好了 |
[10:48] | You’re happy our kids are in danger? | 孩子们身处险境你竟然还高兴 |
[10:49] | No. Now I have an excuse not to go out with Jody Goldfeder. | 不是的 现在我有理由不跟乔迪·戈德费德一起了 |
[10:53] | Let’s save our kids. | 我们去救孩儿们吧 |
[11:02] | I’m not gonna wait for Mom and Dad. | 我不等爸妈了 |
[11:04] | I’m gonna figure out the combination to this keypad. | 我要找出正确的密码组合 |
[11:09] | 1111 One, one, one, one. | |
[11:11] | Nope. | 不对 |
[11:12] | 1112 One, one, one, two. | |
[11:15] | Nope. | 不对 |
[11:17] | 1113 One, one, one, three. | |
[11:19] | Nope. | 不对 |
[11:20] | Are you trying to annoy us to death | 你是觉得窒息而死没什么意思 |
[11:23] | because suffocating just isn’t fun enough for you? | 非得先烦死我们吗 |
[11:28] | Fine. You figure out the combination. | 好吧 换你来 |
[11:30] | No. There’s gotta be a million possibilities. | 不行 有上百万种排列组合呢 |
[11:33] | That’ll just drain her battery. | 那样只会把她的电池耗完 |
[11:35] | It’s not a good use of her resources. | 这不是个利用她的资源的好方法 |
[11:37] | Compared to what? | 不然怎么利用 |
[11:38] | When you slammed her repeatedly into a metal door? | 像你一样一遍遍用她去撞门 |
[11:41] | Okay, how about this? | 好了 要不这样 |
[11:44] | Judy, do you have a drill bit? | 朱蒂 你有电钻头吗 |
[11:46] | Do I have a drill bit? | 我有没有电钻头 |
[11:47] | Okay, two drills are on a ship when a fire alarm goes off. | 两个电钻在船上 火警拉响了 |
[11:51] | One drill says to the other drill, | 一个电钻跟另一个电钻说 |
[11:54] | “Don’t worry. It’s just a drill.” | 别担心 演习而已 |
[11:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:08] | Kira!! | 吉拉 |
[12:13] | Kira! | 吉拉 |
[12:17] | Oh, it’s you, Mrs. Goldfeder. | 是你啊 戈德费德太太 |
[12:19] | Sounds like a cat was trapped in a mulcher. | 听着像有猫被困在松土机里似的 |
[12:21] | I’m going out with Kira. | 我要和吉拉出去 |
[12:24] | Or I was. | 我本来这么打算的 |
[12:26] | Nobody’s home. | 没人在家 |
[12:27] | Unless.. | 除非 |
[12:29] | She’s throwing me a surprise party. | 她在给我办惊喜派对 |
[12:33] | That’s weird, I’m supposed to go out with KC. | 那就奇怪了 我本来要和KC出去的 |
[12:35] | Maybe we should just wait here. | 咱们应该就在这等会吧 |
[12:36] | No. I’m waiting inside. | 不 我要进去等 |
[12:38] | They gave you a key? | 他们给了你钥匙 |
[12:39] | Gave, took. It’s a fine line. | 他们给 我自己拿 都差不多嘛 |
[12:45] | Actually, it’s larceny. | 事实上 这是盗窃罪 |
[12:51] | Don’t worry, babies, we’re here. | 别担心宝贝们 我们已经到了 |
[12:54] | That’s right, kids. We’ll crack this safe. | 没错孩子们 我们会弄开这保险库的 |
[12:57] | How the heck do we crack this safe? | 咱们怎么能弄开这保险库啊 |
[12:59] | KC, Ernie, tell us exactly how Krivsky broke in | KC 厄尼 告诉我克里夫斯基是怎么进去的 |
[13:03] | so we can do the same thing and get you out. | 我们可以用同样的方法把你们救出来 |
[13:05] | Yeah, about that. | 这个吧 |
[13:09] | Um… we didn’t actually find out. | 我们其实没搞清楚 |
[13:11] | You see, there was this itsy-bitsy spider. | 就是吧 有个超级小的蜘蛛 |
[13:14] | Itsy-bitsy spider? We better act fast. | 超级小的蜘蛛 咱们得快点 |
[13:16] | The lack of oxygen is already affecting his brain. | 缺氧都已经开始影响他的脑子了 |
[13:23] | Kira’s taking me to a fancy steakhouse for dinner. | 吉拉要带我去一个高级牛排馆吃饭 |
[13:27] | She doesn’t know it yet, but she is. | 她还不知道呢 但她会的 |
[13:30] | Lucky her. | 她真幸运 |
[13:32] | I’m gonna try KC again. | 我再试着给KC打一次 |
[13:36] | Ooh, chocolate bonbons. | 巧克力糖 |
[13:39] | Happy birthday to me. | 祝我生日快乐 |
[13:45] | Tell me you didn’t just eat one of those chocolates. | 你不会把那巧克力吃了吧 |
[13:47] | I sure did. | 我吃了 |
[13:50] | They’re the bomb. | 真是好吃爆了 |
[13:52] | You have no idea. | 你是不知道啊 |
[14:00] | No pressure or anything, Dad, | 不是我催你啊 老爸 |
[14:02] | but if you don’t get us out of here in the next 90 minutes, | 但要是你没有在90分钟之内把我们救出去 |
[14:05] | you’re definitely not getting anything for Father’s Day. | 你可就什么父亲节礼物都没有了 |
[14:08] | Wait. What’s wrong with me? | 等等 我想什么呢 |
[14:11] | Kids, I just realized. Judy’s with you. | 孩子们 我刚想起来 朱蒂和你们在一起 |
[14:14] | She can generate oxygen for up to 24 hours. | 她可以提供24小时的氧气 |
[14:17] | As long as she’s on, you’re fine. | 只要她有电 你们就没事 |
[14:21] | That… that is great… wait. | 那可太棒了 等等 |
[14:22] | Judy, why didn’t you tell us that before? | 朱蒂 之前你怎么没告诉我们 |
[14:24] | Because nobody… asked me. | 因为没人问我 |
[14:32] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[14:34] | How much oxygen do we have left? | 咱们还剩多少氧气 |
[14:35] | Well, now we have no way of knowing, | 咱们也没办法知道了 |
[14:38] | thanks to you, because the one who was counting down | 因为你 给咱们倒计时那个 |
[14:40] | is now down for the count. | 已经倒地了 |
[14:54] | – What are you doing? – Trying to conserve air. | -你干嘛呢 -保留空气 |
[15:00] | By sucking in ten times more than you need? | 所以你吸入比你需要的多十倍的量 |
[15:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:06] | What are you doing now? | 你现在在干嘛 |
[15:07] | Saving it for later. | 留着以后用 |
[15:12] | Do you even know how air works? | 你知道空气是怎么回事吗 |
[15:14] | Do you know how shutting your pie hole works? | 你知道闭嘴是怎么回事吗 |
[15:17] | You know what? I’m never | 知道吗 我这辈子 |
[15:18] | talking to you again for as long as I live. | 再也不跟你说话了 |
[15:21] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[15:22] | It’ll be the best one hour and 15 minutes of my life. | 那会是我生命中最美好的一小时十五分钟 |
[15:29] | We’re running out of time, Craig. | 咱们没时间了 克雷格 |
[15:31] | The time it takes me to stop doing what I’m doing | 我停下我手中的事听你说没时间 |
[15:33] | to listen to you say we’re running out of time | 这不是浪费时间么 要不然 |
[15:35] | is time I could be using to figure this thing out. | 我可能都把这玩意弄开了 |
[15:38] | That’s exactly what you said | 在阿根廷拆弹的时候 |
[15:39] | when you were deactivating that bomb in Argentina. | 你说了一模一样的话 |
[15:42] | Your eyebrows grew back, didn’t they? | 你眉毛不是长回来了吗 还抱怨啥 |
[15:46] | You always do this, Craig. | 你总这样 克雷格 |
[15:48] | Always, Kira? I always do this? | 总这样吗 吉拉 我总这样 |
[15:51] | As in every time I try to open a bank vault | 我每次撬银行保险库的时候 |
[15:53] | my kids are trapped in while their oxygen runs out? | 咱们孩子都被关在里面没有氧气了 |
[15:56] | Now, please. | 求你了 |
[15:57] | Give me some space. | 给我点空间 |
[15:59] | I can feel you breathing on the back of my neck. | 我都能感觉到你在我脖子后面喘气 |
[16:01] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | But for the record, my right eyebrow has never been the same. | 但我告诉你 我的右睫毛再也不比从前了 |
[16:09] | Thank you for noticing. | 谢谢关心 |
[16:16] | Some birthday. I’m just gonna go home. | 什么破生日啊 我还是回家吧 |
[16:19] | No! | 不行 |
[16:21] | No, you can’t go. You might hurt Petey. | 不行 你不能走 你会伤到皮蒂 |
[16:23] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[16:24] | I mean, uh, you might hurt Petey’s feelings | 我是说 你会伤皮蒂的心的 |
[16:29] | by not being out on your birthday. | 因为你过生日没出去玩 |
[16:31] | That makes no sense. | 瞎扯啥呢 一点都说不通 |
[16:33] | Well, this is gonna make even less sense, | 这样可能更说不通 |
[16:36] | but if you stay, I will give you a… birthday foot massage. | 但要是你留在这 我就给你做 生日脚底按摩 |
[16:46] | All right. If you insist. | 好吧 既然你愿意我就不推辞了 |
[16:48] | But be careful. | 但是要小心 |
[16:50] | I haven’t had a pedicure in six months. | 我都六个月没修脚趾甲了 |
[16:52] | I’m like a hawk down there. | 我的脚像鹰爪似的 |
[17:05] | I’m getting so tired. | 我好累啊 |
[17:07] | You’re fine. Just don’t go to sleep. | 没事的 别睡就行 |
[17:12] | Mom, tick-tock. | 妈 快点啦 |
[17:15] | Your dad’s working on it, honey. | 你爸正在弄呢 宝贝 |
[17:17] | It’s going really, really well. | 现在特别特别顺利 |
[17:21] | Couldn’t be going better. | 不能更好 |
[17:23] | Won’t be long now. | 马上就好了 |
[17:25] | We’re never getting out of here. | 咱们这辈子都出不去了 |
[17:28] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[17:31] | Because Mom’s being super positive. | 因为咱妈今天超级乐观 |
[17:34] | Oh, no. This can’t be the end. | 不要啊 不能就这么结束了 |
[17:37] | I never wore an ascot. | 我从来没打过领带 |
[17:40] | I never ate escargot. | 我从来没吃过蜗牛 |
[17:42] | Never even found out what escargot is. | 我都不知道蜗牛是什么 |
[17:45] | Really? Those are your big dreams? | 真的 这就是你伟大的人生目标 |
[17:48] | What about graduating college, or traveling the world? | 大学毕业呢 环游世界呢 |
[17:53] | Getting married? | 结婚呢 |
[17:57] | You really think someone will marry me? | 你真觉得有人会和我结婚 |
[18:00] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[18:02] | Oh, that’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 这是你对我说过的最好听的活 |
[18:07] | Well, just in case we don’t make it out of here, | 万一咱们没能从这出去 |
[18:11] | you should know that even though you’re annoying, | 你要知道 就算你很烦人 |
[18:15] | and you smell weird, and when you eat, | 身上有股怪味 还有你吃东西的时候 |
[18:17] | you sound like a hippopotamus with a sinus infection… | 听着像得了鼻窦感染的河马 |
[18:22] | you’re my brother, and I love you. | 但你是我弟弟 我爱你 |
[18:24] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:28] | Aw. We haven’t been this | 上次咱们这么 |
[18:29] | close since Mom and Dad put us in that… | 亲近还是因为爸妈把咱们塞进那个 |
[18:31] | get-along shirt. | 和睦相处T恤 |
[18:36] | Get-along shirt. | 和睦相处T恤 |
[18:38] | Get-along shirt. Bro, that’s it. | 和睦相处T恤 老弟 就是它 |
[18:41] | That’s why our parents haven’t gotten us out yet. | 这就是为什么爸妈还没把咱们救出去 |
[18:43] | It’s not that they can’t. | 不是因为他们不能 |
[18:44] | It’s that they don’t want to. | 是因为他们不想 |
[18:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[18:48] | We’re not running out of air. | 咱们没有要缺氧了 |
[18:50] | They’re trying to teach us a lesson. | 他们在教育咱们 |
[18:52] | This is our get-along vault. | 这是咱们的和睦相处保险库 |
[18:56] | Oh! Nope, still not following. | 没有 还是不懂 |
[19:00] | They want us to work | 他们想让咱们 |
[19:01] | together to figure out how to get out of here. | 齐心协力弄明白怎么出去 |
[19:03] | We have nothing to worry about. | 咱们完全不用担心 |
[19:06] | Mom and Dad could get us out any time they want. | 爸妈随时都能把咱们弄出去 |
[19:09] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[19:11] | I can’t do it! | 我做不到 |
[19:13] | We’re never gonna get ’em out in time. | 咱们不可能及时把他们救出来了 |
[19:20] | I have another birthday surprise for you. | 我还有个生日惊喜给你 |
[19:23] | You mean in addition to shaving off my corns? | 除了去除鸡眼居然还有别的啊 |
[19:27] | I’m a lucky girl. | 我真是幸运 |
[19:29] | Ooh, perfume. | 香水 |
[19:31] | Memory spray. | 记忆喷雾 |
[19:33] | I’m not familiar with that brand. | 我对那牌子不熟悉 |
[19:35] | – And you still won’t be when you wake up. – What? | -你醒来之后还是不会熟悉 -什么 |
[19:57] | Don’t explode, don’t explode. | 千万别炸 千万别炸 |
[19:58] | Don’t explode, don’t explode. | 别炸 别炸 |
[20:00] | Don’t explode, don’t explode, don’t explode. | 别炸 别炸 别炸 |
[20:07] | Note to self: if I’m ever in this situation again, | 记好了 以后再发生类似的事 |
[20:10] | get her outside and then knock her out. | 先弄她出去再撂倒她 |
[20:19] | I don’t know if you guys are still alive, | 我不知道你们是不是还活着 |
[20:23] | but we never should’ve put you in this situation. | 我们一开始不该让你们处在这种境地 |
[20:25] | We love you guys so much. | 我们爱死你们了 |
[20:27] | You’re the best thing that ever happened to us. | 你们是我们这辈子经历的最棒的事 |
[20:31] | Man, they are really committed to this whole | 天啊 他们演的”没有空气了”这出戏 |
[20:33] | “You might run outta oxygen” Thing. | 真的入戏很深啊 |
[20:35] | Oh, let me try, let me try. | 让我来 让我来 |
[20:39] | We love you, too. | 我们也爱你们 |
[20:41] | And we’d tell you how much, but… | 我们想告诉你们有多爱 但是 |
[20:42] | I don’t wanna run out of air. | 我不想耗尽空气 |
[20:47] | Okay, so they want us to | 好了 所以他们想让咱们 |
[20:48] | figure out how to get outta here together. | 齐心协力想明白怎么出去 |
[20:52] | Um, we tried drilling. | 咱们试了电钻 |
[20:53] | We tried keypad, we tried lasers. | 咱们试了密码 咱们试了激光 |
[20:55] | Maybe we’re overthinking this. | 可能咱们想多了 |
[20:57] | Maybe it’s just something real simple. | 可能方法特别简单 |
[20:59] | Yes. Occam’s razor. | 对 奥卡姆剃刀原理 |
[21:02] | I said something simple, not something I never heard of. | 我说这事简单 不是我没听说过的东西 |
[21:04] | No, no. | 不是 |
[21:07] | Occam’s razor… it’s a principle that states | 奥卡姆剃刀是个原理 |
[21:10] | that the simplest way is usually the best. | 就是说最简单的通常就是最好的 |
[21:12] | What would be the simplest way to get outta here? | 咱们从这出去的最简单的方法是什么 |
[21:16] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[21:20] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[21:22] | Maybe a tad bit more complicated. | 可能比这个复杂点 |
[21:31] | Wait a minute. This one moves. | 等等 这个能动 |
[21:33] | Could it be that simple? | 有可能就这么简单吗 |
[21:37] | I guess not. Let me check my side. | 看来不是 我看看我这边 |
[21:44] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[21:45] | Oh, maybe we should do them both at the same time. | 咱们也许应该同时动两个 |
[21:48] | All right, ready? One, two, three. | 准备 一 二 三 |
[21:54] | It’s a miracle! | 真是个奇迹 |
[21:57] | We were so worried about you guys. | 我们可担心你们俩了 |
[22:02] | – Would you two please cut it out? – I know, seriously. | -你们可别演了 -就是啊 真心的 |
[22:05] | We know that you were just doing this to make us get along. | 我们知道你们搞这个就是想让我们和睦相处 |
[22:07] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[22:08] | Well, the vault. | 保险库 |
[22:10] | It’s like a big get-along T-shirt. | 就像个大号的和睦相处T恤 |
[22:12] | That would make us the smartest parents ever. | 这样解释咱们就是世上最聪明的家长了 |
[22:15] | Instead of the version where we almost wound up childless. | 别跟他们说咱俩差点膝下无子了 |
[22:18] | Let’s just go with their version. | 咱们就用他们的版本吧 |
[22:23] | – Busted! – You figured us out! | -被发现了 -被你看透了 |
[22:25] | You got us. | 被抓到了 |
[22:36] | Time to charge up the little one. | 该给小不点充电了 |
[22:38] | KC Psst! KC. | |
[22:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:48] | What did you do to Mrs. Goldfeder? | 你对戈德费德太太做了什么 |
[22:51] | She ate one of the bonbons, | 她吃了巧克力糖 |
[22:54] | so I sprayed her with memory spray and dragged her outside. | 所以我给她喷了记忆喷雾 把她拖到外面 |
[22:56] | I am doing the best to contain the explosion. | 我已经尽最大努力防爆了 |
[23:02] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[23:05] | Yeah. Yeah, and I hope you will, too. | 是啊 我希望你也这么觉得 |
[23:08] | Look, they’re not actually bombs. | 那不是真的炸弹 |
[23:10] | I just told you that so you wouldn’t eat ’em. | 我这么告诉你是为了不让你吃 |
[23:13] | I’m sorry. You can have the rest of my candy. | 对不起 你可以吃我剩下的糖 |
[23:20] | I rubbed that woman’s feet. | 我给那女的揉了脚 |
[23:24] | Trust me, I have lost my appetite. | 相信我 我没胃口了 |