时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Ew, what is that smell? | 哪儿来的臭味 |
[00:08] | I made cheesy eggs. | 我做了干酪煎蛋 |
[00:11] | Yeah, no, I think it’s Ernie. | 好吧 但我觉得是厄尼身上的味儿 |
[00:13] | It’s the weekend. Showering is optional. | 今天是周末 洗不洗澡是我的自由 |
[00:16] | No. No, it’s not. | 才不是咧 当然不是 |
[00:20] | Agent Johnson, from The Organization. Nobody move. | 我是组织的约翰逊特工 全都不准动 |
[00:24] | Oh, is this about the pen I took from the office? | 难道是因为我从办公室顺了一支笔吗 |
[00:26] | Kira Cooper, you’re under arrest. | 吉拉·库珀 你被捕了 |
[00:30] | Craig, give them back their pen! | 克雷格 快把笔还给他们 |
[00:32] | It’s not about the pen. | 不是笔的事 |
[00:34] | You’re under arrest for leveling our field office in Hong Kong. | 你被捕是因为你毁坏了我们的香港办事处 |
[00:39] | We have an office in Hong Kong? | 我们在香港有办事处 |
[00:41] | Not anymore. Pay attention! | 已经没有了 你到底有没有认真听啊 |
[00:45] | Honey, don’t worry. Everything will be all right. | 宝贝 别担心 一切都会没事的 |
[00:53] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[00:57] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:00] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:03] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:05] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:09] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:12] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:16] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:20] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:21] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[01:24] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[01:26] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[01:28] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[01:30] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[01:32] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[01:35] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[01:37] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[01:39] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[01:41] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[01:45] | There is no way Mom could do this to The Organization. | 妈妈是不可能对组织做出这种事的 |
[01:48] | She is the most loyal person in the world. | 她是这个世界上最忠心的人了 |
[01:51] | For crying out loud, she still uses AOL. | 她可是到现在还在用美国在线的人啊 |
[01:53] | What if she never comes home? | 她要是永远都回不来了怎么办 |
[01:55] | Who’s gonna take care of us? | 那谁来照顾我们 |
[01:57] | Ernie, we gotta pull it together, all right? | 厄尼 我们会解决这件事的 好吗 |
[01:59] | We’re gonna get through this as a family. | 我们是一家人 我们要一起度过这个难关 |
[02:01] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[02:03] | We’ll all pitch in. I’ll… | 我们要全心投入 我要 |
[02:05] | do what Mom would do. | 做妈妈会做的事 |
[02:07] | You going to decimate a building? | 你要炸掉一栋楼吗 |
[02:09] | – Judy! – What? I’m using humor to lighten the mood. | -朱蒂 -干嘛 我只是用我的幽默来缓解一下气氛 |
[02:14] | Well, don’t bother. Okay? Everything is gonna be just fine. | 那就不用你费心了 因为一切都会过去的 |
[02:16] | I’m sure of it. | 我很确定 |
[02:18] | Things could not get any worse. | 情况简直不能再糟糕了 |
[02:20] | They’re calling her an enemy of the state, and they have tons of evidence. | 吉拉现在成了全国公敌 而且他们有足够的证据 |
[02:24] | Now would be a good time to lighten the mood. | 是时候活跃一下气氛了 |
[02:26] | – Knock knock. -Who’s there? | -咚咚 -是谁 |
[02:27] | Five agents to rescue a Cooper. | 五个特工 正打算救出一个库珀 |
[02:34] | Too soon? | 现在说这个不合适吗 |
[02:51] | What took you guys so long? | 你们怎么现在才来 |
[02:53] | Uhh… you’re in a prison 40 stories underground, | 因为你在一个地下四十层的监狱里 |
[02:56] | and the elevator was broke. | 而且电梯还是坏的 |
[02:58] | My ears just popped. | 我的耳膜刚刚啪了一声 |
[03:01] | Hah-hah! Ooh, sorry honey, is there anything we can do for you? | 对不起 亲爱的 我们能为你做什么吗 |
[03:04] | Well, some clean clothes and a hairbrush would be a good start. | 先给我来身干净的衣服 再来把梳子吧 |
[03:08] | Oh, and maybe if you have time… clear my name! | 当然如果你们有时间的话 证明我的清白啊 |
[03:11] | Mom, look, we know you didn’t do this. | 妈妈 听着 我们知道不是你做的 |
[03:14] | I am being set up. | 我是被陷害的 |
[03:15] | I don’t know by who or why, but I am. | 我不知道是谁或是什么原因 但我的确是清白的 |
[03:18] | I know, honey. You were on that solo mission in Hawaii. | 我知道 宝贝 你当时在夏威夷单独执行任务 |
[03:21] | I mean, it’s not like you snuck out of your hotel, | 我想你总不可能偷偷逃出你的旅馆 |
[03:23] | took Honolulu Air flight 213 to Hong Kong that arrived at 6:14 AM, | 坐上火奴鲁鲁213航班 在早上6:14分准时到香港 |
[03:28] | rented a car, scored some explosives on the black market, decimated a building, | 租一辆车 在黑市里买点爆炸物 炸掉一幢楼 |
[03:31] | and made it all the way back to your hotel in Hawaii in time for breakfast. | 接着分秒不差地及时回到夏威夷的旅馆享用早餐 |
[03:35] | Did you? | 你不会真这么做了吧 |
[03:36] | Take that back, or they will find me guilty… of killing my husband! | 快收回你的话 不然他们会因为谋杀亲夫而判我的罪 |
[03:43] | Look, Mom, we are not gonna rest until you are out of here | 听着老妈 我们一定会想办法让你离开这里的 |
[03:46] | and the person who set you up is sitting in there instead. | 我们还要让那个陷害你的人 坐在你现在坐的位置 |
[03:48] | My attorney from The Organization, Maggie Summer, | 组织委派给我的律师 马吉·萨默 |
[03:51] | said that they’re turning me over to the Hong Kong authorities in 72 hours. | 说他们会在72小时内把我送到香港政府 |
[03:54] | Time’s up. Let’s go. | 时间到了 该走了 |
[03:56] | Now that doesn’t give you a lot of time. | 所以我没剩多少时间了 |
[03:58] | Work with Maggie! And while you’re at it, bring me a darn brush! | 和马吉合作 如果可以的话 记得给我带把梳子 |
[04:06] | Okay, so they got a receipt for a plane ticket to Hong Kong | 他们拿到一张飞往香港机票的收据 |
[04:08] | on Mom’s credit card. | 用的是妈妈的信用卡 |
[04:10] | -No! -Her phone and spy bracelet pinged off a cell tower | -不 -她的手机和特工手镯在爆炸时 |
[04:13] | in the area at the time of the explosion. | 被定位在该区域附近的信号塔 |
[04:15] | -No! -And a picture of her getting celebratory dim sum afterwards, | -不 -这还有一张之后妈妈吃点心庆祝的照片 |
[04:20] | which is totally bogus because Mom doesn’t even like dim sum. | 这完全是假的 因为妈妈根本不喜欢吃香港点心 |
[04:23] | Noo! | 不要啊 |
[04:25] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[04:27] | No. I’m falling apart. | 一点都不好 我要崩溃了 |
[04:30] | She’s the sun to my moon. | 我是太阳 她就是月亮 |
[04:31] | The surf to my turf. | 我是草场 她就是波浪 |
[04:33] | The tidies to my whities. | 我是内裤 她就是女仆 |
[04:36] | Here. This’ll make you feel better. | 吃点东西吧 吃了能好受点 |
[04:38] | Ernie, I can’t think about eating right now, your mo… | 厄尼 我现在不是很想吃东西 你妈妈 |
[04:42] | Ooh! Is that truffle oil? | 哇哦 这是松露油吗 |
[04:45] | With jalapeo aioli. | 还配上了墨西哥胡椒 |
[04:47] | Okay, Ernie, enough with the food already. | 好了 厄尼 别再搞那些吃的了 |
[04:49] | It’s what Mom would do. | 这是妈妈会做的事 |
[04:51] | I’m trying to pick up the slack around here. | 我只是缓解一下气氛嘛 |
[04:52] | Like Mom always says, food equals love. | 就像妈妈经常说的 食物就是爱 |
[04:55] | Mom’s never said that. | 妈妈从来没说过这句话 |
[04:57] | Well, maybe she would if you could get her out of prison! | 如果你能把她弄出监狱 说不定她就会说了 |
[05:08] | Hi, Coopers! | 库珀一家 你们好啊 |
[05:11] | I’m Maggie Summer. Kira’s attorney. | 我是马吉·萨默 吉拉的律师 |
[05:13] | We have a lot to do and not much time to do it. | 我们有许多事要做 而且所剩的时间不多了 |
[05:16] | So I suggest we get started. | 所以我建议我们现在就开始吧 |
[05:19] | You really think you can help my mom? | 你真的觉得你可以帮到我妈妈么 |
[05:21] | There’s a lot of evidence against her. What’s your defense strategy? | 有好多证据都对她不利 你的辩护策略是什么 |
[05:24] | All you need to know is, I may not look like it, but I am a pitbull! | 你只需要知道 我看似弱不禁风 但其实是斗牛犬型的 |
[05:30] | Really? Very… pink pitbull. | 真的吗 还是只粉色的 |
[05:33] | That’s right, missy. | 没错 小姑娘 |
[05:35] | And I’m not a glass half-full kinda person. | 而且我也不是那种吊儿郎当的半桶水律师 |
[05:37] | My glass is overflowing! | 姐桶里装的水都快满溢出来了 |
[05:39] | I need you people to stay positive | 我们要一起努力救出你们的妈妈 |
[05:43] | if we’re gonna work together and save your mom! | 就需要你们保持乐观 |
[05:45] | Now, are you with me? | 好了 你们支持我吗 |
[05:46] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好 |
[05:47] | I can’t hear you! | 给我大点声 |
[05:49] | Yeah! | 好 |
[05:50] | I still can’t hear you. | 老娘说了大点声 |
[05:51] | Y-Yea… Wait. Wait. | -好 -等一下 |
[05:53] | I could that time, I just… I wanted to make my point. | 其实刚刚那次可以了 只是想明确表达一下我的观点 |
[05:59] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 你在这里真是太好了 |
[06:00] | You’re organized, you have a plan of action, and, wow, you smell really good. | 你做事井井有条 有计划有行动力 而且你真的好好闻 |
[06:04] | What is that? | 这是什么味道 |
[06:05] | It’s a little fragrance I like to call… positivity! | 我把这香味叫做 积极向上的味道 |
[06:11] | Okay. I sent your dad to Hong Kong to canvass for witnesses. | 好的 我让你爸爸去香港查找目击证人 |
[06:14] | Now, I need you to go over your mom’s story again with her | 现在 我需要你去你妈妈那儿再听一遍整个故事 |
[06:17] | and look for anything she may have left out. | 然后看看有没有什么落下的证据 |
[06:19] | Okay. Yup. No, I got it. | 好嘞 我马上就去 |
[06:21] | Uh, is there anything else I can do? | 那还有什么需要我做的吗 |
[06:22] | Yes. I want Ernie’s recipe for his focaccia bread. | 有 我想要厄尼这个佛卡夏面包的食谱 |
[06:26] | Tell him it was out of this world! | 告诉他 简直太好吃了 |
[06:29] | Yeah, you’re still new here. We don’t compliment Ernie. | 好吧 你还真是个新来的 我们从不夸奖厄尼 |
[06:54] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是在干嘛呢 |
[06:56] | Oh. Hi, sweetie. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[06:58] | I’m Maggie. I’m helping defend your mom and bring her home. | 我是马吉 我在帮助为你妈妈辩护 带她回家 |
[07:01] | By inserting a flash drive and uploading suspicious files? | 通过插入一个U盘 上传一些奇怪的文件吗 |
[07:05] | Oh. Oh, honey, it’s more complicated than that. | 小可爱 这可比你说的复杂多了 |
[07:08] | I would explain it, but… you wouldn’t understand. | 我想解释 但我怕你听不懂 |
[07:13] | Try me. | 你倒是说说看啊 |
[07:15] | I don’t have time for games. | 我可没时间陪你玩游戏哦 |
[07:18] | I have a built-in lie detector. | 我有一个内置的测谎仪 |
[07:20] | And it’s telling me you’re full of baloney. | 结果告诉我你说的话全是假的 |
[07:22] | Except for when you called me cutie. | 除了你说我可爱的那一部分 |
[07:25] | That part was true. | 那倒是事实 |
[07:28] | Ohhh. You’re a junior undercover digital youth! | 你是一个少年型电子卧底小童 |
[07:33] | Why didn’t you just say so? | 你怎么不早点告诉我 |
[07:37] | I would’ve powered you down a lot sooner. | 那我就早点把你关闭了 |
[07:42] | Ship-It Express? | 是顺丰快递吗 |
[07:44] | Yeah, I need a package pick-up. It’s about 4 feet tall and nosy. | 对 我想寄个包裹 大概有4英尺高 而且很讨人嫌 |
[07:54] | If we don’t get that evidence within the next 24 hours, | 如果我们在24小时内还找不到证据的话 |
[07:57] | they’re gonna turn our mom over to the Hong Kong authorities, | 他们就要把我妈妈送去香港机政府了 |
[07:59] | and we might never ever see her again. | 那我们就有可能都永远见不到她了 |
[08:06] | I don’t know about you, but I am on Team Positive! | 我不知道你是怎么想的 但我还是保持乐观哦 |
[08:10] | Come on, everybody. | 大家一起来 |
[08:11] | Hold hands. | 牵着我的手 |
[08:13] | Okay, Maggie, look. I think that’s kind of a waste of… | 好了 马吉 我觉得这简直是浪费 |
[08:16] | Do it! | 照做就是了 |
[08:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:23] | Hands high, hands low. | 抬起来 放下去 |
[08:25] | Let those negative feelings go! | 让所有的负面情绪都离开 |
[08:27] | Everybody. | 大家一起 |
[08:29] | All: Hands high, hands low. | 抬起来 放下去 |
[08:31] | All: Let those negative feelings go! | 让所有的负面情绪都离开 |
[08:34] | Dad! Shoes! I just did the floors. | 老爸 脱鞋 我刚擦好地板 |
[08:37] | I’ll get the mop. | 我去拿拖把 |
[08:38] | Ernie’s work is never done. | 厄尼的工作永远都做不完 |
[08:42] | Dad, please tell me you found evidence in Hong Kong | 老爸 拜托告诉我你在香港找到证据 |
[08:44] | to prove that Mom was not in that dim sum picture. | 证明老妈没在那张吃点心的照片里了 |
[08:46] | No, it was a complete waste of time. | 我没找到 在那儿根本就是浪费时间 |
[08:48] | I sat in Wang Lee’s Dim Sum House for 12 hours and nobody knew anything. | 我在李王点心铺待了12个小时 根本没人知道怎么回事 |
[08:53] | Wang Lee’s? No. It was Wang Lu’s. | 李王 不对啊 我说的是鲁王 |
[08:58] | No, you told me it was Wang Lee’s. | 没有啊 你告诉我的就是李王啊 |
[09:01] | Oh, you must’ve misheard me. | 你肯定听错了 |
[09:03] | Craig, do you think I’d send you all the way to Hong Kong | 克雷格 你觉得我把你派去香港 |
[09:06] | on a wild goose chase? | 就是为了让你无功而返吗 |
[09:08] | No. | 不是 |
[09:12] | Turn that frown upside down. | 别再皱着眉头了 |
[09:14] | Stay positive! | 保持乐观 |
[09:18] | I was positive you said it was Wang Lee’s! | 我很确定你跟我说的是李王家 |
[09:22] | Look, Maggie, I know my mom believes in you, | 听着 马吉 我知道妈妈很相信你 |
[09:25] | but I’m starting to think you’re full of… | 但我开始觉得你就是一坨 |
[09:27] | and I mean this in the most positive way possible… poopoo! | 我是用尽可能积极的方式说的 便便 |
[09:32] | Wha… That’s not very positive, K.C. | 什么 你这话可不是很积极啊 |
[09:36] | It’s not meant to be. | 我本来就没打算说什么积极的话 |
[09:39] | Look, you have done absolutely nothing to help, | 听着 你这几天什么忙也没帮 |
[09:41] | and we are running out of time. | 而我们时间已经不多了 |
[09:43] | Okay. I was waiting till I had all my ducks in a row, | 好吧 我本来是打算把所有事情调查好了以后再说的 |
[09:47] | but I think I know who’s setting Kira up. | 我觉得我已经知道是谁在陷害吉拉了 |
[09:49] | His name is Chuck Maddox. | 他叫恰克·马多克斯 |
[09:52] | Well, what does he have against my mom? | 那他和我妈又有什么恩怨呢 |
[09:54] | She discovered he was selling secrets and had him kicked out of The Organization. | 你妈妈发现了他私下贩卖情报 令他被逐出组织 |
[09:58] | Last I heard, he was working as a professor at the George Washington University. | 上次我听说他的时候 他还在乔治华盛顿大学做教授呢 |
[10:02] | Hm. Looks like it’s time to teach that professor a little lesson. | 那看来我们得好好地给这个教授上一堂课了 |
[10:17] | I finally restore my power and… Oh, no. | 我终于恢复能量然后 天啊 |
[10:22] | I fell for the ol’ “mail the robot away” trick. | 我竟然中了“把机器人寄走”的诡计 |
[10:28] | Well played, Maggie. Well played. | 不错嘛 马吉 你这招真狠 |
[10:32] | It’s gonna be a long walk home. | 这下走回家得走可久了 |
[10:48] | Hey, uh, professor. Can I ask you a question? | 教授好 我能问你个问题吗 |
[10:50] | Sure. Are you in one of my classes? | 当然了 你是我的学生吗 |
[10:52] | Yeah, I’m in Intro to ‘You Mess With My Mom, You Mess With Me’. | 是啊 我上的课叫“你惹了我妈 你就是在惹我” |
[10:58] | That sounds more like Women’s Studies. | 听起来更像是女权类课程啊 |
[11:02] | I teach poli-sci. | 我教的是政治科学 |
[11:03] | Sure, you do. | 可不是吗 |
[11:11] | Is this about a bad grade I gave you? | 这是因为我给你很低分吗 |
[11:15] | Tell me everything you know about The Organization’s field office in Hong Kong. | 把你所知道的关于组织在香港办事处的一切都告诉我 |
[11:18] | Well, I know it’s in Hong Kong. | 我知道它是在香港没错 |
[11:20] | Don’t play cute with me. | 少跟我装傻 |
[11:23] | You set my mom up! | 你陷害了我的妈妈 |
[11:24] | I don’t know who your mom is! | 我压根不知道你妈妈是谁 |
[11:26] | Kira Cooper. Ring a bell? | 吉拉·库珀 想起来了吗 |
[11:34] | I have nothing against Kira. | 我跟吉拉没什么恩怨 |
[11:36] | In fact, we used to be friends before I quit The Organization! | 事实上 我没退出组织之前 我们还是很好的朋友 |
[11:40] | Quit? Funny. I heard you got fired! | 退出 这就搞笑了 我听说你是被踢出组织的 |
[11:42] | Fired? Me? Please. | 被踢 我吗 少开玩笑了 |
[11:45] | I’m much happier being a college professor than I ever was being an agent. | 我当大学教授比当特工要开心多了 |
[11:51] | I get summer vacations. | 我还能过暑假呢 |
[11:55] | Yeah, well, if you don’t start talking, | 好吧 这样 你要是还不肯说实话 |
[11:58] | you’re gonna be going on a permanent vacation. | 你就等着过你的永久假期吧 |
[12:12] | Come on! | 来呀 |
[12:20] | Uhhh… Overdue book fines. | 过期还书是要罚款的 |
[12:23] | Return your books, people. Respect the process. | 按时还书 遵守规则 |
[12:39] | There’s got to be an easier way. | 肯定有更方便的方法能回去 |
[12:44] | Oh, wait. Duh. | 对哦 我怎么没想到 |
[12:50] | Why row row row when you can go go go?! | 既然你能冲冲冲 为啥还要划划划呢 |
[13:01] | Mom? I found the guy who set you up. | 老妈 我把陷害你的人带来了 |
[13:03] | Recognize him? | 还记得他吗 |
[13:05] | I don’t know. Can you back him off the glass a little? | 我也不知道 你能把他从玻璃上挪开一点点吗 |
[13:08] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[13:11] | How are you, sweetie? | 你怎么样啊 亲爱的 |
[13:13] | -Sweetie? -Good to see you, Kira. | -亲爱的 -能见到你真好啊 吉拉 |
[13:16] | You look well. Other than being imprisoned in a glass box thing. | 你看起来还不错 除了被困在这个玻璃盒子里面 |
[13:20] | But at least it’s bigger than that first cubicle we shared, right? | 不过怎么说也比我们第一次共处的那个小隔间强 是吧 |
[13:27] | So you can bring me an old friend but you can’t bring me a pair of pants? | 所以你能把我的老朋友带过来 就不能给我带条裤子吗 |
[13:32] | Mother. Big picture. | 老妈 抓重点 |
[13:34] | Chuck set you up because you got him fired. | 恰克陷害了你 因为你让他被踢出组织了 |
[13:37] | No. I wrote him a letter of recommendation to the university | 才不是呢 他不想做特工了的时候 |
[13:40] | when he didn’t want to be an agent anymore. | 我还帮他给大学写了封推荐信呢 |
[13:43] | By the way, I still owe you that lunch. | 说起来 我还欠你一顿饭 |
[13:46] | Assuming you ever get out. | 要是你能出来一定请你 |
[13:50] | Wait, so he’s really your friend? | 等等 这么说他真是你的朋友吗 |
[13:51] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[13:59] | Sorry about that. Hah. | 刚才还真是抱歉了 |
[14:01] | Looks like I owe you lunch. | 看来我也欠你顿饭呢 |
[14:04] | And my mother wondered why I wanted to quit the business. | 我妈当初还想不通我为什么要辞职呢 |
[14:08] | Why in the world would you think Chuck had anything to do with this? | 你怎么会以为恰克跟这事有关系啊 |
[14:12] | Well, because Maggie told me he did. | 因为马吉跟我说是他啊 |
[14:13] | Look, I am having serious doubts about her. | 我现在真的很怀疑她 |
[14:15] | She sent Dad to Hong Kong. Twice. | 她把老爸派去香港了 还两次呢 |
[14:18] | K.C., I trust her. Don’t lose faith. | KC 我相信她 别灰心啊 |
[14:21] | Oh, Maggie, hey. We were just talking about you. | 你来啦 马吉 我们才刚说起你呢 |
[14:23] | Yeah, and I was just gonna ask… Who the heck are you? | 是啊 我才刚想问 你又是哪位啊 |
[14:27] | I’m Maggie Summer. I’m defending your mother. | 我叫马吉·萨默 我是你妈妈的辩护律师 |
[14:30] | Wait… if you’re Maggie, then… | 等等 你是马吉 那 |
[14:34] | Who the heck is ‘Maggie’? | 那个马吉又是哪位啊 |
[14:43] | K.C., you’re telling me that there’s another woman pretending to be me? | KC 你是说有另一个女人假装是我 |
[14:46] | Yeah. She’s-She’s blonde, about 5’4″… | 对啊 她有金色头发 一米六左右 |
[14:49] | Honey, that could be anybody. | 亲爱的 就这样的妹子路上一抓一大把好吗 |
[14:51] | Okay, she wears a lot of pink. Super perky. | 她还经常穿得一身粉色 超级活泼 |
[14:55] | Candace Adams! | 坎迪丝·亚当斯 |
[14:58] | I-I mentored when she was training to be an agent. | 她特工训练的时候我还是她的导师呢 |
[15:02] | I knew immediately she didn’t have what it takes. | 我那时候就知道她当不了特工 |
[15:05] | Any idiot could see something was wrong with that woman. | 就是白痴也能看出那个女人有病 |
[15:08] | Well, when Dad gets back from Hong Kong for the second time in three days, | 好吧 三天后 等老爸第二次从香港回来以后 |
[15:11] | I’ll be sure to let him know. | 我肯定会告诉他的 |
[15:14] | -Is this her? -Yup. That’s her. | -是她吗 -没错 就是她 |
[15:16] | Mom, now we can get you out of here. | 老妈 咱们终于有办法把你救出来了 |
[15:18] | Ooh, I can’t wait to take down that perky little powder-puff. | 我已经等不及要把那只活泼的小粉扑打趴下了 |
[15:21] | No, K.C. We cannot alert Candace that we’re onto her. | 别 KC 我们不能打草惊蛇 |
[15:25] | That girl is dangerous. Who knows what she might do? | 她可是很危险的 谁知道她能做出什么事 |
[15:27] | K.C., your mission is to do nothing. | KC 你的任务就是啥都别做 |
[15:32] | Isn’t that more of a mission for Ernie? | 你确定那不是厄尼的任务吗 |
[15:36] | Okay, fine, but it’s no fun being a spy if your hands are tied. | 好啦 可要是什么事都不能做 当特工还有什么意思啊 |
[15:39] | Tell me about it! | 你倒是跟我说说有啥意思啊 |
[15:58] | Can I see that harmonica for a second, Bobby? | 我能看看你的口琴吗 鲍比 |
[16:00] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[16:06] | Finally some peace and quiet. | 总算能清净了 |
[16:14] | Guys. Guys. Guys. | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[16:16] | You are not gonna believe this. | 你们肯定想不到 |
[16:17] | So it turns out Maggie is actually… in our kitchen! | 所以事实上马吉 就在咱家厨房 |
[16:22] | She’s in our kitchen. | 她就在咱家厨房呢 |
[16:25] | ‘Cause it’s dinner time. | 因为晚饭时间到啦 |
[16:27] | And that’s where she’d be. ‘Cause that’d be weird if she were in the garage. | 所以她会在这里 这时候她要是在车库就太奇怪了 |
[16:31] | You’re home for dinner? I only made three Cornish game hens. | 你回来吃饭 我只做了三只童子鸡 |
[16:35] | And now someone’s gonna have to share. | 这下得有俩人分一只鸡了 |
[16:40] | K.C., what were you so excited about? | KC 你刚才怎么那么兴奋啊 |
[16:42] | Did you locate Chuck Maddox? | 你抓到了恰克·马多克斯吗 |
[16:44] | No. Just, uh, another dead end. | 没 我只是 又碰壁了 |
[16:47] | Darn that brick wall we just keep coming up against. | 真是一波未平一波又起啊 |
[16:53] | Oh… Oh! I… just got a text. | 我 我刚收到了一条短信 |
[16:58] | Unfortunately, I am going to have to pass on dinner. | 不好意思 看来我不能和你们一起用餐啦 |
[17:02] | You can’t go. | 你不能走 |
[17:03] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[17:04] | Because I am feeling super negative right now, | 因为我现在感觉好消极啊 |
[17:09] | and I need your help, Maggie. I need you. | 我需要你来帮帮我 马吉 我需要你 |
[17:13] | Guys, could you give us a moment? | 伙计们 你们能让我们俩单独待会吗 |
[17:15] | Fine. I’ll just torch the Creme Brulees in the bathroom. | 没问题 那我就要在浴室里烤焦糖布丁了 |
[17:18] | Like an animal! | 跟野蛮人一样 |
[17:24] | I know you set my mom up, Candace. | 我知道是你陷害我妈妈 坎迪丝 |
[17:28] | Took you long enough to figure it out, Miss Super Spy. | 你花得时间也够长的了 超级特工小姐 |
[17:31] | Talk about nepotism! | 也不想想裙带关系 |
[17:48] | Mama’s home! | 老妈回来啦 |
[17:59] | What’s all this… Kira? | 怎么了 吉拉 |
[18:01] | Baby. You’re home. | 我的宝贝儿 你回来了 |
[18:04] | What… | 这 |
[18:05] | …is going on? | 是怎么了 |
[18:07] | She was working against Mom the entire time. | 她一直都在和老妈作对 |
[18:09] | She’s a fake and an annoying sicko nutjob. | 她是个烦人的冒牌律师 道德败坏的疯子 |
[18:12] | And, yes, Candace, I am positive about it. | 确定一定以及肯定 坎迪丝 这次我够不够积极了啊 |
[18:16] | All because I didn’t think she had what it takes to be an agent. | 就因为我认为她不是当特工的好料子 |
[18:19] | Oh, really? Didn’t have what it takes? | 是吗 不是当特工的好料子 |
[18:21] | Who disguised herself as you? | 那是谁假装成你的样子 |
[18:23] | Who flew all the way to Hong Kong, destroyed a building, | 是谁飞到香港 炸掉一栋楼 |
[18:26] | had some celebratory dim sum, | 吃点香港点心庆祝了一番 |
[18:28] | and then came back and pinned it all on you? | 回来以后将所有罪名都归咎于你 |
[18:31] | Me. That’s who. | 我 就是我 |
[18:34] | And guess who just confessed on tape? | 猜猜谁刚才向录音坦白了一切 |
[18:36] | You. That’s who. | 你 就是你 |
[18:40] | -Agents! -Candace Adams, you’re under arrest. | -特工们 -坎迪丝·亚当斯 你被逮捕了 |
[18:53] | Judy! Where have you been? | 朱蒂 你去哪儿啦 |
[18:55] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我一点儿都不想跟你们说 |
[18:57] | But next time the Ship-It Express guy’s around, | 下次要再让我看见顺丰快递员 |
[19:00] | tell him I got a bone to pick with him. | 告诉他 我在他身上有一块骨头还没收件呢 |
[19:11] | And now, a message from the cast of K.C. Undercover. | 以下是来自少女卧底剧组的一则信息 |
[19:15] | Hi, kids. We had a lot of laughs this week. | 你们好呀孩子们 我们这周过得可开心了 |
[19:17] | But there’s one thing we wanted to address. | 可还有一件事我们想跟你们说 |
[19:19] | In this episode, my character Judy gets shipped off to another country. | 这集里 我扮演的朱蒂被寄到了另一个国家 |
[19:23] | In the mail. | 用的还是快递呢 |
[19:24] | And as funny as that is, we are here to tell you that you should not try this at home. | 很有趣对吧 可我们要告诉你们 不要在家里这么做 |
[19:29] | People are not mail. | 人和信件可是不同的哦 |
[19:31] | Many of you have brothers and sisters of your own. | 你们之中的很多人都有兄弟姐妹吧 |
[19:34] | And if they’re anything like my brother, they can be annoying as heck. | 要是有一个像我哥一样的兄弟 那也真是够烦人的啦 |
[19:38] | But that does not mean you should wrap them up and ship them off to… | 但这可不代表你们就能把他们装进包裹里送到 |
[19:41] | England, or Venezuela, or Cuba. | 英国 委内瑞拉 或者古巴这些地方 |
[19:44] | It’s just not cool. | 这可一点都不好玩 |
[19:47] | Even if you call dibs on the last donut, | 就算你提前说好要吃最后一个甜甜圈 |
[19:50] | and your brother Kumario literally grabs it out of your hand | 然后你哥库马里奥强行从你手里抢走了 |
[19:52] | and licks it and says, “Oh, were you gonna eat that?” | 他还一边吃一边说 “你本来是打算要吃这个的吗” |
[19:55] | Knowing full well you were gonna eat that? | 明明他非常清楚你就是打算吃这个甜甜圈 |
[19:58] | It’s still not okay to ship them off. | 你还是不能把他当快递寄出去 |
[20:00] | And you might think, “Well, what if I pay the mailman a little extra | 你可能还会想 “我给那个快递员多点钱 |
[20:03] | to mark it ‘fragile’, then it is totally fine.” | 再标记个’易碎品’不就没事了吗” |
[20:07] | It is not totally fine. | 那可是大大的事啊 |
[20:10] | Marking ‘fragile’ may have never crossed your mind. | 你可能根本想不到标记”易碎品”什么的 |
[20:12] | You may be thinking, “I’m not even gonna pay for postage. | 你或许会想”我才不要为他付邮费呢 |
[20:16] | “I’m just gonna throw it in the garbage and let the trash guy deal with him.” | 我只要把他扔进垃圾桶 让收垃圾的人收拾他就行” |
[20:19] | Still not cool. In fact, that’s worse. | 这样做也是非常不好滴 事实上还不如刚才那样呢 |
[20:22] | Totally worse. Even if your brother deserves it. | 简直太糟糕了 就算你的兄弟是真的很欠抽 |
[20:25] | You’re better off not throwing him into a box and | 你也最好别把他扔进盒子里 |
[20:28] | laughing maniacally as he’s shipped to Timbuktu. | 然后在他被送往非洲通布图的时候疯狂大笑 |
[20:30] | Sure, your mom might miss him for the holidays, | 当然啦 放假时你妈妈肯定会很想念你的兄弟 |
[20:32] | but you know that the Thanksgiving turkey is gonna taste | 可你也知道 没了你兄弟的口水 |
[20:35] | so much better without your brother’s nasty saliva all over it. | 感恩节火鸡吃起来味道更好了 |
[20:40] | “Oh? Were you gonna eat that turkey leg?” | “哦 你本来是打算要吃这只火鸡腿的吗” |
[20:42] | Yes, I was gonna eat that turkey leg! | 没错 我就是想要吃那只火鸡腿 |
[20:44] | Quit licking my food, Kumario! | 不许再舔我的食物了 库马里奥 |
[20:50] | Are you okay, Kamil? | 你还好吗 卡米尔 |
[20:52] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:54] | As I was saying, do not ship your siblings. | 正如我说的 别把你的兄弟姐妹们寄走了 |
[20:57] | It’s the law. | 这可是法律规定的哦 |