时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Okay, Judy, what is wrong? | 怎么了朱蒂 |
[00:10] | Someone killed a tree. I think they strangled it with lights. | 有人把树给杀了 我猜它是被灯带勒死的 |
[00:14] | Someone’s trying to send us a message. | 有人想给我们传递信息 |
[00:16] | Yeah, yeah. And I think that message is, | 是啊 信息就是 |
[00:19] | “Merry Christmas!” | 圣诞节快乐 |
[00:20] | Christmas trees are a tradition, | 圣诞树是一项传统 |
[00:22] | like caroling and hanging stockings. | 就像唱圣诞颂和挂圣诞袜一样 |
[00:25] | And don’t forget giving gifts. | 还有不要忘记送礼物 |
[00:26] | When it comes to gift giving, | 说到送礼物 |
[00:28] | people might say I have a gift. | 大家可能会说我有天赋 |
[00:31] | Yeah, the gift of retelling | 是哦 你的天赋就是 |
[00:33] | that same joke year after year. | 每年都说同样的笑话 |
[00:35] | Look, okay, if there was, like, a Christmas gift-giving Olympics, | 我说 如果有送礼物奥运会的话 |
[00:39] | I would win the gold, the silver, and the bronze, | 我绝对是金银铜牌全包了 |
[00:42] | and then I would take that gold, silver and bronze, | 然后我就把它们重新包好 |
[00:44] | I would rewrap it and give it away as a gift, | 当作礼物再送给别人 |
[00:46] | because I am that good. | 因为姐就是那么厉害 |
[00:49] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[00:51] | Hey, Dad, I know it’s Christmas Eve, | 老爸 我知道今天是平安夜 |
[00:53] | but I just could not wait to give you one of your gifts. | 但我已经等不及要送你礼物了 |
[00:55] | Oh, a KC gift? | KC送的礼物啊 |
[00:57] | Bring it on. | 呈上来 |
[00:58] | All right, so you know, Christmas is all about family, | 好的 你们知道 圣诞节的意义在于家人团聚 |
[01:01] | and I think everyone should be together | 我认为这个时刻应该全家人在一起 |
[01:03] | at this time of year, but not everyone is here. | 但是现在人还不齐 |
[01:05] | Sure we are. | 这不都在嘛 |
[01:07] | Maybe for Christmas, we need to get you an eye exam. | 没准我们应该把视力检查送给你作为圣诞礼物 |
[01:10] | No. | 不是的 |
[01:12] | Okay? | 好么 |
[01:13] | Not everyone is here. | 不是所有人都在 |
[01:15] | At least, not for another hour, | 至少还有一个小时 |
[01:18] | when Dad’s dad Poppa Earl arrives at the airport! | 然后爷爷就到机场了 |
[01:21] | That’s right, score another perfect gift from KC. | 没错 KC再次送出完美礼物 |
[01:24] | Take that, Santa. | 怎么样啊 圣诞老人 |
[01:27] | Why aren’t you jumping up and down and thanking me? | 你咋不欢呼着感谢我呢 |
[01:30] | Thanks a lot, KC. | 真是多谢你了 KC |
[01:35] | Right words, wrong tone. | 话说的没错 但是语气不对 |
[01:39] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:42] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:45] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep things hustle cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:49] | I’ll always find a way, | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:53] | A way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:54] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:57] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:59] | So many things I wanna tell you but I | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:05] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:07] | Livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:09] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:11] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:14] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:16] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:18] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:20] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:23] | lt’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:24] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:26] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:31] | Wait, Dad, why aren’t you excited | 等等 老爸 |
[02:33] | that your father’s visiting for Christmas? | 爷爷来过圣诞你为啥不高兴呢 |
[02:35] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[02:38] | Mom, why isn’t he excited? | 老妈 他为啥不高兴啊 |
[02:40] | Poppa Earl hasn’t visited in, like, three years. | 爷爷都有三年没来了 |
[02:43] | – Well, I guess– – That’s not a coincidence. | -呃 我想 -那不是巧合 |
[02:46] | So you two are mad at each other? | 所以你俩是闹矛盾了 |
[02:48] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[02:50] | – Why didn’t I know that they were in a fight? – Well, we feel that– | -我怎么不知道他俩闹矛盾了 -我们觉得 |
[02:53] | Children shouldn’t be burdened with this kind of stuff. | 不该把孩子搅和进来 |
[02:55] | Is there any way you two can make up? | 有没有什么办法能让你俩和好 |
[02:58] | – I have been saying that– – I don’t wanna talk about it! | -我一直这么说 -我不想说 |
[03:02] | My father thinks I’m a very big disappointment, and I’m tired of it. | 我受够了他一直对我很失望 |
[03:05] | And I am tired of not being able to get in on this conversation. | 我受够了一直插不上话 |
[03:11] | Dad, you are a super cool, high-ranking secret agent. | 老爸 你是一名优秀的高级特工 |
[03:14] | Who wouldn’t be proud of… | 怎么可能有人不以你为荣 |
[03:16] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[03:18] | Someone who’s not allowed to know | 你不能告诉别人 |
[03:20] | that you’re a super cool, high-ranking secret agent. | 你是一名优秀的高级特工 |
[03:23] | Well, we could tell him, | 我也可以告诉他 |
[03:25] | but then, I’d have to kill him. | 但是我就得杀了他 |
[03:26] | Ooh, maybe I should tell him. | 也许我真该告诉他 |
[03:28] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[03:29] | I’m sorry, but for 20 years, | 抱歉 只不过二十年来 |
[03:31] | he’s been putting me down, and it’s not right. | 他一直看不起我 这是不对的 |
[03:33] | A father should respect his son. | 父亲应该尊重自己的儿子 |
[03:35] | – Good news, Dad, I found– – Not now, Ernie. | -好消息 老爸 我发现了 -现在没空 厄尼 |
[03:39] | But now, thanks to you and your gift, | 现在 多亏了你还有你的礼物 |
[03:42] | I gotta deal with that man criticizing me | 我得忍受他来我家里批评我 |
[03:44] | under my own roof, so thanks a lot | 真是感谢你 |
[03:46] | for ruining my Christmas. | 毁了我的圣诞节 |
[03:47] | How you like your little gift now? | 现在你觉得这份礼物怎么样 |
[03:49] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[03:54] | Hurry up and use those x-ray eyes. | 快点用你的X光照一下 |
[03:57] | I wanna see what some of my gifts are. | 我想知道里面是什么 |
[04:02] | You know those fancy headphones you wanted. | 你知道你想要的那个炫酷的耳机吗 |
[04:05] | – Yeah! – You didn’t get ’em. | -当然 -不是 |
[04:09] | But you did get some brand-new tighty-whities. | 不过你得到了一些新的三角内裤 |
[04:11] | Score! | 好诶 |
[04:13] | If you ask me, this whole gift-giving thing | 要我说的话 |
[04:16] | is a big ol’ waste of time and effort. | 送礼物什么的纯属浪费时间精力 |
[04:18] | Don’t bother getting me anything. | 就不用给我送了 |
[04:20] | But gifts are the best part of Christmas. | 但是送礼物是圣诞节最棒的环节了 |
[04:22] | Elves at the North Pole spend all year making them. | 北极的小精灵们花了一整年来做呢 |
[04:25] | Really? Little elves? | 真的吗 小精灵 |
[04:28] | At the North Pole? | 在北极 |
[04:29] | Making tighty-whities? | 做三角内裤 |
[04:36] | We’re home. | 我们到家了 |
[04:37] | Push out the way, boy. | 快让开 小子 |
[04:38] | I wanna see my grandkids. | 我要看看我的孙子孙女们 |
[04:40] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[04:42] | Ooh-whee, look at you, my sweet angel. | 看看你 我的小甜心 |
[04:44] | Poppa Earl. | 厄尔爷爷 |
[04:45] | I bet you have to fight the boys off with a stick. | 你周围男生肯定特别多 得用棍子打退他们吧 |
[04:47] | Yeah, well, sticks… | 是啊 棍子 |
[04:49] | rocks, nunchucks, whatever it takes, really. | 石头 双截棍 管它是啥 |
[04:51] | Ernie. | 厄尼 |
[04:53] | How the ladies treatin’ you? | 姑娘们对你怎么样 |
[04:55] | – About the same. – Sorry to hear that. | -差不多吧 -真遗憾 |
[04:59] | You’re a late bloomer, kinda like your father. | 你是一个大器晚成的人 跟你爸差不多 |
[05:02] | Well, maybe he was just waiting for | 也许他只是在等 |
[05:04] | the right girl to come along. | 对的姑娘好结伴呢 |
[05:08] | And when you did, he clung on to you like grim death. | 你出现的时候 他就像抓住救命稻草紧紧抓住你不放 |
[05:12] | Oh, now, Earl, let’s not relive your wedding toast. | 厄尔 就不要再重复婚礼时的祝酒词了 |
[05:17] | You got a lot of nerve, Dad. | 你胆子够大的 老爸 |
[05:18] | Not saying hello to your newest granddaughter. | 还没跟您的新孙女打招呼呢 |
[05:21] | Judy. | 朱蒂 |
[05:23] | Oh, Princess, I’ve heard so much about you. | 小公主 我听说了你的很多事 |
[05:26] | Aren’t you the cutest little doll? | 你真是最可爱的娃娃 |
[05:28] | No, but close. | 不是 但差不多 |
[05:30] | Real cute, real cute. | 真可爱 真可爱 |
[05:32] | Oh, look at that. | 快看哪 |
[05:34] | I see you quit in the middle of taking my bags upstairs | 我看你在把我的行李送上楼 送到一半就停了 |
[05:37] | just like you quit at everything else. | 就像你干其它事情一样 |
[05:38] | Dad, I’m asking you nicely. | 爸爸 我很客气地麻烦您 |
[05:41] | It’s the holidays. Can we please not go there? | 现在是过节 能别逼我吗 |
[05:44] | What? I didn’t say one word about you | 咋了 我又没说你 |
[05:46] | quitting your dream of going to med school | 上医学院半途而废 |
[05:48] | to become an accountant. But since you brought it up, | 却当了一名会计 但是既然你提了 |
[05:50] | am I wrong for wishing my son was saving lives instead of saving pennies? | 我希望我儿子能救死扶伤难道不对吗 |
[05:53] | Dad, I’m begging you. Please stop talking. | 爸 我求您了 别说了 |
[05:55] | If you don’t wanna talk, why did you invite me in the first place? | 你既然不想跟我说话 干嘛还要邀请我来 |
[05:57] | If you must know, this whole idea came from– | 如果你真想知道的话 那都是 |
[05:59] | His heart. | 他内心 |
[06:01] | The bottom of his heart. | 他内心深处的想法 |
[06:04] | You see, he just kept saying, | 知道吗 他一直在说 |
[06:06] | “Three Christmases is way too long | 三年的圣诞节都没和我爸一起过 |
[06:08] | to go without seeing my daddy.” | 时间太久了 |
[06:09] | Look at you two, reminiscing, having fun. | 看看你俩 一起回忆过去 多有趣啊 |
[06:13] | Yeah, fun. | 有趣 |
[06:14] | Yeah, fun. | 有趣 |
[06:16] | Lots of fun. | 相当有趣了 |
[06:18] | Junior, help me with my bags. | 小子 帮我搬行李 |
[06:23] | Good thing you’re so good at giving gifts, | 好在你很擅长送礼物 |
[06:25] | or this could’ve really been awkward. | 要不然老尴尬了呢 |
[06:29] | Listen here, Afro-puffs. | 听好了 非洲泡芙头 |
[06:32] | I am going to turn this into the best gift | 我会把它变成 |
[06:34] | my dad has ever gotten. | 我爸收到过的最棒的礼物 |
[06:37] | I just gotta do it before they deck each other’s halls. | 只不过得尽快 要不然过会他俩该打起来了 |
[07:14] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞节快乐 |
[07:16] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞节快乐 |
[07:18] | A little present from my parents. | 我爸妈送你们的小礼物 |
[07:21] | From the Millers to the Coopers. | 米勒家送给库珀家的 |
[07:23] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a beautiful gingerbread house. | 这是我见过最漂亮的姜饼屋 |
[07:27] | My mom really appreciates you guys. | 我妈妈很感谢你们 |
[07:29] | She said, sure, it is a lot of trouble | 她说了 当然 |
[07:32] | to make a gingerbread house from scratch, | 从头开始做姜饼屋很费功夫 |
[07:34] | but the Coopers are totally worth it. | 但是是值得的 |
[07:37] | Hey, look, there’s a card inside. | 看 还有张贺卡 |
[07:39] | No, there’s not. | 不是的 |
[07:42] | “To the Millers. We appreciate your business. | 致米勒一家 很感谢你们的惠顾 |
[07:44] | Enjoy the gingerbread house. | 请享用这个姜饼屋 |
[07:46] | Merry Christmas from your friends | 圣诞节快乐 |
[07:48] | at Shapiro Exterminators.” | 来自夏皮罗灭虫专家的朋友 |
[07:52] | Well, it’s the thought that counts. | 有这个心就好了 |
[07:54] | I really thought I threw that card away. | 我还以为我把卡片扔了呢 |
[07:57] | It’s mission time. | 时间到 |
[07:59] | Discreetly get everyone upstairs. | 想办法让大家都上楼 |
[08:01] | Oh, sugar. | 哦 对了 |
[08:02] | I forgot to get those special ornaments | 还有些特别的装饰 我忘了从阁楼拿下来了 |
[08:05] | from the attic. I better go get them. | 我这就上去拿 |
[08:08] | Um, hey, Dad, I think you should go help Mom. | 老爸 我觉得你该去帮妈妈 |
[08:10] | I know it’s your mission to be there for her. | 陪着她是你的任务 |
[08:12] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[08:15] | Hey, Ernie, I think we’re out of tinsel. | 厄尼 我们的金属箔好像用光了 |
[08:17] | Do you mind going up to the attic and getting some more? | 你能去阁楼拿一些吗 |
[08:19] | It only be a brief moment. | 只要一小小会 |
[08:22] | So get it yourself. | 那你自己去拿呗 |
[08:24] | While you’re at it, get some eye drops, Blinky. | 顺便给你自己拿瓶眼药水 瞎眨什么眼 |
[08:28] | But Ernie, it’s a tinsel emergency. | 但是厄尼 金属箔急需用 |
[08:32] | Oh! Tinsel. | 哦 金属箔哦 |
[08:34] | I thought you said tonsils. | 我还以为你说扁桃体呢 |
[08:36] | So I was, like, we don’t keep tonsils… | 我还在想呢 我们也没有 |
[08:38] | I’m gonna go upstairs. | 我这就上去 |
[08:42] | You know what, I’m gonna go help them out. | 那什么 我也去帮他们 |
[08:43] | Marisa, do you mind keeping my Pops company? | 玛丽莎 你在这陪我爷爷好吗 |
[08:45] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[08:48] | So you’re a doctor, right? | 您是医生是吗 |
[08:50] | Yes, and I have been for the past 40 years. | 是的 干了四十年了 |
[08:52] | What is the grossest thing you’ve ever seen, | 你见过最恶心的东西是什么 |
[08:55] | and where does this fall on the spectrum? | 我这个的恶心程度大概是多少 |
[09:01] | So the Organization needs us for a surveillance mission | 组织分配给我们的任务是 |
[09:04] | at the National Archives Museum this afternoon. | 今天下午监视国家档案馆 |
[09:06] | There’s chatter about someone possibly breaking in | 有消息说可能有人会闯进去 |
[09:08] | and stealing the Bill of Rights. | 偷人权法案 |
[09:09] | What about our right not to work on Christmas Eve? | 那我们在平安夜不工作的权利呢 |
[09:13] | Oh, relax, it’s a nothing mission. | 淡定 很简单的任务 |
[09:15] | We just have to check it out. We’ll be home in an hour. | 只是去看一下 一小时就能回来了 |
[09:18] | We don’t know that. | 那可不好说 |
[09:19] | I volunteer to do the mission alone, | 我自愿一人去出任务 |
[09:21] | even if it takes all week. | 哪怕要一周都行 |
[09:23] | But then you won’t be able | 那你就没时间 |
[09:24] | to spend any time with Poppa Earl. | 和爷爷相处了 |
[09:26] | Oh, darn, I didn’t think of that. | 对哦 我咋没想到 |
[09:29] | Oh, well, what can you do? | 那就没办法了 |
[09:31] | Dad, your mission is to stay here | 爸爸 你的任务就是留在家里 |
[09:35] | and make fantastic Christmas memories with Poppa Earl. | 和爷爷一起制造美丽的圣诞回忆 |
[09:37] | and then, later on, you’re gonna thank me | 然后 你要谢谢我 |
[09:39] | for giving you such a great gift. | 送你如此棒的礼物 |
[09:40] | She’s right. You and your dad need to fix things. | 她说得对 你和你爸需要改善一下现状 |
[09:43] | Ernie and I will do the mission. | 我和厄尼去出做任务 |
[09:45] | Craig, you be with your father, | 克雷格 你和你爸一起 |
[09:46] | and KC, you make sure they don’t kill each other. | KC 你负责保证让他俩别掐起来 |
[09:51] | Well, well, well, look here. | 快看哪 |
[09:53] | I see you forgot to tell me the party was moved upstairs. | 看来你们是忘了跟我说派对移到楼上来开了 |
[09:56] | Like you forgot to tell me you weren’t cut out for medical school. | 就像你忘了跟我说你从医学院退学一样 |
[10:00] | Yeah, Dad, you mind? | 爸爸 能别这样吗 |
[10:02] | We’re having a little family meeting. | 我们是在开家庭会议 |
[10:04] | Are you trying to figure out other ways to ignore me? | 是想找出其它忽视我的办法吗 |
[10:06] | Craig, if you don’t wanna spend time with me, | 既然你不想跟我待一起 |
[10:09] | why did you invite me? | 为什么还要请我来 |
[10:10] | So we could all spend time together as a family. | 因为我们一家人要团聚啊 |
[10:12] | Isn’t that nice? | 不是很好吗 |
[10:13] | I didn’t invite you. | 我没请你来 |
[10:15] | KC did, as a gift to me. | 是KC邀请你的 作为礼物送给我 |
[10:17] | And what a gift it is. | 多好的礼物啊 |
[10:19] | You know what else is a gift? | 你们知道还有什么是礼物吗 |
[10:22] | The gift of music. | 音乐 |
[10:24] | On the first day of Christmas | 圣诞节的第一天 |
[10:27] | My true love gave to me | 我的挚爱送给我 |
[10:28] | So you never wanted me here? | 所以你根本就不想我来 |
[10:30] | Uh, everybody now. | 大家一起唱 |
[10:32] | A partridge in a pear tree | 一只在梨树上的鹧鸪 |
[10:34] | No, I did not. | 是的 |
[10:36] | On the second day of Christmas | 圣诞节的第二天 |
[10:38] | My true love gave to me | 我的挚爱送给我 |
[10:40] | Don’t worry, because this gift is being returned | 别担心 这个礼物马上就会回到 |
[10:42] | to its home in Atlanta. | 他亚特兰大的家中 |
[10:44] | Two turtle doves | 两只斑鸠 |
[10:46] | Or to his home in the Caribbean, | 或者加勒比海的家 |
[10:48] | because I have two homes because I am a doctor. | 我有两个家 因为我是医生 |
[10:51] | And a partridge in a pear tree | 和一只在梨树上的鹧鸪 |
[10:55] | I only have one home, and you’re no longer welcome in it. | 我只有一个家 并且不欢迎你 |
[10:58] | That’s fine, ’cause I’m getting my bag | 很好 我这就拿行李 |
[11:01] | and getting on the next flight outta here. | 坐最早的一班飞机回去 |
[11:03] | On the third day of Christmas | 圣诞节的第三天 |
[11:07] | My daughter gave to me | 我的女儿送给我 |
[11:10] | The worst gift I ever received | 我收到过的最烂的礼物 |
[11:17] | It’s French hens. | 是法国母鸡 |
[11:21] | Three… French hens. | 三只 法国母鸡 |
[11:28] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[11:30] | That’s the sweet sound of nobody criticizing me. | 没有批评我的声音 多美好 |
[11:34] | So Merry Christmas to all, | 祝大家圣诞节快乐 |
[11:35] | and to all, a “leave me alone.” | 都别来烦我 |
[11:39] | I cannot believe you let your father just walk out. | 我不敢相信你就那么让你爸走了 |
[11:42] | Oh, I have a feeling he’ll be walking right back in. | 我感觉他还会回来的 |
[11:45] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 我觉得不会 |
[11:48] | The Cooper men are stubborn. | 库珀家的男人都很固执 |
[11:51] | Earl? | 厄尔 |
[11:52] | I couldn’t get on a flight. | 我上不了飞机 |
[11:54] | The airline said I’m on some kind of no-fly list. | 航空公司说我在什么不准坐飞机的名单上 |
[11:56] | Probably annoyed the airline the way you annoyed me. | 可能就像惹恼我一样惹恼了航空公司 |
[12:00] | This whole thing is making no sense. | 没道理啊 |
[12:02] | I wasn’t on a darn list when I flew in this morning. | 我早上飞来的时候还没事呢 |
[12:05] | Hm. That is weird. | 奇怪了 |
[12:07] | I’m sure you’ll be off that no-fly list | 我敢肯定等你坐原来那班回家的时候 |
[12:09] | in time for your original flight home. | 你就不会在那个名单上了 |
[12:11] | – Right, Ernie? – Oh, I can guarantee it. | -对吧 厄尼 -我敢保证 |
[12:13] | Well, aren’t you just Santa’s little helper? | 你们还真是圣诞老人的小帮手啊 |
[12:18] | What was that? | 啥声 |
[12:20] | It’s just a reminder that I need to go to the store. Let’s go, Ernie. | 是提醒我该去商店了 我们走吧 厄尼 |
[12:25] | I might as well unpack the gifts I brought. | 我也该打开行李包了 |
[12:27] | I’ve got the cutest little gift for Judy. | 我有可爱的礼物要送给朱蒂 |
[12:29] | Dad, Judy doesn’t need presents. | 爸 朱蒂不需要礼物 |
[12:32] | What child doesn’t need a present on Christmas? | 哪个孩子圣诞节不要礼物啊 |
[12:33] | Oh, let me guess. | 我猜一下 |
[12:35] | You were in the car, you were about to get her toys, | 你当时在车上 打算去给她买玩具 |
[12:38] | and then you decided to– | 然后决定 |
[12:39] | Don’t you say it. Don’t you dare say it. | 别说出来 你敢说出来 |
[12:41] | Okay, I won’t say anything. | 好吧 我不说 |
[12:43] | Look at that. Look at you two communicating. | 看看哦 你俩在交流呢 |
[12:46] | You know what, that is the first step | 知道吗 这是友好相处的 |
[12:48] | to getting along, | 第一步 |
[12:50] | and that is the true spirit of Christmas. | 这才是圣诞节的精髓所在 |
[12:55] | “Quit.” He texted me “Quit.” | 半途而废 他给我发信息说半途而废 |
[12:59] | Yeah, but I didn’t say it. | 是啊 但是我没说出来 |
[13:02] | You know what? I’m going to say it. | 好吧 我要说了 |
[13:05] | You guys need to quit arguing. | 你们俩别吵了 |
[13:07] | It is Christmas, okay? | 这是圣诞节好么 |
[13:09] | So what you’re gonna do is you’re gonna get your jackets, | 所以你们俩去拿上外套 |
[13:11] | you’re gonna put a smile on your face whether you like it or not, | 露出笑脸 不管乐不乐意 |
[13:14] | and we’re gonna go to the mall and get Judy a present. | 我们一起去商店给朱蒂买礼物 |
[13:16] | – I’m not goin’ to the mall. – Now! | -我不去商店 -赶紧的 |
[13:19] | Move it. Thank you. | 动起来 谢谢 |
[13:21] | Man, this has gotta be the worst gift I’ve ever given. | 晕 这真是我送过的最烂的礼物 |
[13:30] | I don’t get it. | 我就不懂了 |
[13:30] | If you want to decorate something, | 既然想装饰东西 |
[13:33] | why not yourself? | 何不装饰自己呢 |
[13:39] | Merry Christmas, everyone. | 大家圣诞节快乐 |
[13:42] | Yeah, I still don’t get this holiday. | 我还是搞不懂这个节日 |
[13:51] | Si-i-lent night | 平安夜 |
[13:56] | It was until you got here. | 直到你出现了 |
[14:03] | Ho-o-ly night | 圣善夜 |
[14:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[14:08] | I’m caroling. | 我在唱圣诞颂歌啊 |
[14:09] | I’m spreading Christmas cheer. | 传播圣诞祝福 |
[14:11] | Well, go spread it next door at the Goldfeders. | 去隔壁戈德费德家传播吧 |
[14:14] | They’re Jewish. They don’t celebrate Christmas. | 他们是犹太人 不过圣诞节的 |
[14:16] | – Why not? – It’s not a part of Judaism. | -为啥 -不属于犹太教 |
[14:18] | I’m sorry, did you say Judy-ism? | 你刚是说朱蒂主义吗 |
[14:23] | Come on in, girl. | 快进来 妹子 |
[14:26] | Tell me more about this Judy-ism. | 再跟我多说说 |
[14:36] | You know we wouldn’t be stuck in all this traffic | 如果某个人能在做人生选择的时候多花点心思 |
[14:39] | if someone had put a little more thought into his life’s choices. | 我们现在就不用被堵在这儿了 |
[14:44] | Wow! Just when I think you can’t make everything | 我还以为你不是任何事 |
[14:47] | about me not going to med school, | 都能扯上我没上医学院呢 |
[14:48] | you come up with a gem like that. | 我还真是想多了 |
[14:51] | It’s a Christmas miracle. | 真是圣诞节的奇迹啊 |
[14:54] | What I think my dad is trying to say here, Poppa Earl, | 爷爷 我猜我爸的意思是 |
[14:57] | is that there are other careers, | 还有别的职业 |
[14:59] | careers that help people every day. | 也是可以每天帮助别人的 |
[15:01] | My son’s a real help, filing taxes. | 我儿子真是服务社会啊 一个报税的 |
[15:04] | You know they have computer software | 你知道有免费电脑软件 |
[15:06] | that does that for free. | 也可以干这个的吧 |
[15:07] | Look, I think what Poppa Earl is trying to say– | 我猜爷爷的意思是 |
[15:10] | Let me tell you something. I am not just an accountant. | 我跟你说 我不只是会计 |
[15:13] | I do way more than that. | 我干的事多了去了 |
[15:14] | The truth is, I’m– | 事实是 我 |
[15:15] | Also someone who creates | 也是 |
[15:19] | limited liability corporations. | 有限责任公司的创始人 |
[15:23] | And that is super cool. | 超级厉害的呢 |
[15:27] | Right, Dad? | 对吧爸爸 |
[15:29] | Right. | 对 |
[15:34] | What’s up, Ernie? | 怎么了 厄尼 |
[15:35] | Hey, Dad, Mom could use your help. | 老爸 妈妈需要你的帮助 |
[15:37] | This thing has turned into an accounting emergency. | 已经转变为会计紧急事务 |
[15:41] | An accounting emergency? | 会计紧急事务 |
[15:43] | What, somebody forgot to carry a one? | 咋的 有人忘带会计了吗 |
[15:47] | Sounds like a real life-death situation to me. | 还真是生死攸关的大事呢 |
[15:50] | Sit tight, Ernie. We’ll be right there. | 乖乖待着 厄尼 我们马上就到 |
[15:55] | Where you going, fool? | 这是去哪儿啊 傻瓜 |
[15:57] | The mall’s the other way. | 商场在另一边 |
[15:58] | What I think Poppa Earl means is… | 我觉得爷爷的意思是 |
[16:01] | Dang, Dad, did you quit | 真要命 老爸你是不是 |
[16:03] | in the middle of driving school, too? | 在驾校也半途而废了 |
[16:14] | What kind of errand takes place | 你办什么差事 |
[16:16] | in the back of the National Archives Museum? | 要来国家档案馆后面 |
[16:18] | – I can’t tell you. – Because it’s a Christmas surprise. | -我不能告诉你 -因为是圣诞节的惊喜 |
[16:20] | Just stay in the car. | 待在车上 |
[16:21] | Stay in the car? | 待在车上 |
[16:23] | Like I’m a puppy? | 你以为我是宠物吗 |
[16:25] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[16:26] | We would never leave a puppy in the car. | 我们才不会把宠物留在车上呢 |
[16:29] | Now crack the window. We’ll be back soon. | 开窗透透气吧 我们很快回来 |
[16:45] | Thank goodness you’re here. | 谢天谢地你们终于来了 |
[16:46] | Mom saw two enemy agents breaking into the Archives, | 妈妈看见两个敌人进了档案馆 |
[16:49] | but they overpowered her. | 但是他们比妈妈厉害 |
[16:50] | Now they have her tied behind that dumpster. | 把她绑在垃圾桶后面了 |
[16:52] | – I’ll go left. – I’ll flank right. | -我去左边 -我去右边 |
[16:53] | – What do I do? – Stay here and hide. | -那我干什么 -待在这儿躲起来 |
[16:55] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我正指望你说句呢 |
[17:10] | – What is going on? – Poppa, get back. | -什么情况 -爷爷 快回去 |
[17:19] | – Dad, I’m hit. – KC, I’m coming, baby. | -我中弹了 -KC 我来了 |
[17:25] | What the heck kind of accountant are you?! | 你到底是什么会计啊 |
[17:35] | Craig, why are these people shooting at you? | 克雷格 为什么这些人朝你开枪 |
[17:37] | Are they clients that got audited? | 他们是受你审计的客户吗 |
[17:40] | Dad, I’m not an accountant. | 爸 我不是会计 |
[17:42] | – What? – I’m actually a secret government spy. | -啥 -我是一名特工 |
[17:45] | What? | 啥 |
[17:47] | The whole family is. | 我们全家都是 |
[17:49] | What?! | 啥 |
[17:50] | Dad, we do not have time to talk about that right now. | 爸爸 我们现在没时间说这些 |
[17:53] | You need to rescue Mom, and Poppa Earl, | 你要去救妈妈 爷爷 |
[17:55] | we know you’re a doctor ’cause you mentioned it 472 times, | 我们都知道您是医生 因为您已经说过四百七十二次了 |
[17:57] | so do you mind taking a look at this, please? | 您能给我看一下吗 |
[17:59] | Oh, my, my, my, my, my. | 天哪天哪 |
[18:02] | Ooh, that’s nastier than Marisa’s elbow. | 比玛丽莎的胳膊肘还恶心 |
[18:29] | Whoo! Now that’s how you take out the trash. | 这才是扔垃圾的正确姿势 |
[18:33] | Hilarious, Craig. | 真好笑 克雷格 |
[18:35] | You wanna untie me now? | 现在能给我解开了吗 |
[18:39] | – You okay, baby? – Yeah. I’m fine. | -你没事吧 宝贝 -我没事 |
[18:41] | – KC, are you okay? – Yeah, no, I’m good. | -KC 你怎么样 -我还好 |
[18:44] | Poppa Earl fixed me up. | 爷爷帮我处理过了 |
[18:46] | Good thing they didn’t hit me in the arm, | 好在没打中我手臂 |
[18:47] | ’cause I unwrap presents with it. | 我还要拆礼物呢 |
[18:50] | Son, I don’t know what to say. | 儿子 我不知道该说什么 |
[18:51] | What with the kickin’ and the shootin’, | 你们这些踢踢砍砍 |
[18:54] | and the “hah” and the “yah.” | 打打杀杀的 |
[18:55] | This whole thing is just hard for me to process. | 我现在还消化不了 |
[18:58] | Maybe y’all can fill me in at the mall gettin’ Judy’s gift. | 还是在去商场给朱蒂买礼物的途中跟我详细说说吧 |
[19:00] | Uh, Dad, Judy is a robot. | 爸 朱蒂是机器人 |
[19:03] | A robot? | 机器人 |
[19:08] | These two kids are normal, right? | 这俩孩子是正常的 对吧 |
[19:15] | So all this time, you been busy saving the world. | 所以一直以来 你们都在忙着拯救世界 |
[19:18] | Well, I wouldn’t exactly say we’re saving the world. | 也不能说是拯救世界啦 |
[19:21] | Now, KC, Poppa’s talking. Don’t interrupt. | KC 爷爷在说话 不要打断 |
[19:26] | You were saying, Daddy. | 您接着说 爸爸 |
[19:28] | I just feel awful, the way I’ve been treating you. | 我感觉很惭愧 一直以来那么对待你 |
[19:31] | I should’ve been praising you instead of putting you down. | 我应该表扬你而不是批评你 |
[19:34] | Go on, keep talking. You got my attention. | 接着说 我听着呢 |
[19:37] | What I’m really trying to say is, | 我真正想说的是 |
[19:40] | I’m really proud of you, son. | 我为你感到自豪 儿子 |
[19:53] | Honey, I think it’s time for the memory spray. | 亲爱的 该清除记忆了 |
[19:57] | I know, I know. Just one more second. | 知道知道 再等一会 |
[19:59] | So would you say you were very impressed, | 所以说 看到我救吉拉的时候 |
[20:02] | or incredibly impressed when you saw me rescue Kira? | 你很惊讶还是超级惊讶 |
[20:05] | Man, when I saw you… | 天哪 当我看到 |
[20:12] | Really, Mom? | 至于吗 老妈 |
[20:14] | You couldn’t let the guy get one more compliment? | 你就不能让他多听一句赞美之词吗 |
[20:16] | Sorry, but I got a turkey to cook. | 对不起 我要去烤火鸡了 |
[20:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:22] | “You’re my favorite son, Craig. | 你是我最喜欢的儿子 克雷格 |
[20:24] | You’re a chip off the old block.” | 你跟我就是一个模子里出来的 |
[20:26] | I love you, too, Pop. | 我也爱你 老爸 |
[20:29] | – Uh, Dad? – Huh? | -爸爸 -咋的 |
[20:31] | I believe you have something to say to me. | 我猜你应该有话跟我说吧 |
[20:34] | Oh, right. Merry Christmas, baby. | 对 圣诞节快乐 宝贝 |
[20:36] | That’s not really what I was thinking. | 不是这句啦 |
[20:39] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对 |
[20:42] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[20:43] | No. | 不对 |
[20:46] | I was thinking something more along the lines of, | 我想的是以下面这些开头的 |
[20:48] | – “Thank you, KC.” – For what? | -谢谢你 KC -谢你啥 |
[20:50] | – Dad… – I’m just teasing you. | -爸爸 -我逗你玩啦 |
[20:53] | You know it was the best Christmas gift ever. | 你知道这是我收到过的最棒的圣诞礼物 |
[20:55] | Thank you, KC. | 谢谢你 KC |
[20:58] | Please. No thanks necessary. | 谢啥呀真是的 |
[21:11] | I don’t know how I overslept on Christmas morning. | 我不知道怎么会在圣诞节这天睡过头的 |
[21:14] | I don’t even remember going to bed. | 我甚至不记得我去睡觉了 |
[21:17] | Looks like someone had too much eggnog last night. | 看来某人昨晚蛋奶酒喝多了 |
[21:20] | Where’s my present? | 我的礼物呢 |
[21:24] | Oh, look at that. | 快看哪 |
[21:26] | It’s just the gift that keeps on re-giving. | 这礼物又被转手了 |
[21:29] | Tighty-whities. | 三角内裤 |
[21:32] | Dig a little deeper in the box, Ernie. | 再翻翻里面 厄尼 |
[21:36] | Noise-cancellation super bass headphones! | 降噪超级低音耳机 |
[21:40] | I don’t know how those elves do it. | 真不知道小精灵是怎么做到的 |
[21:45] | So, Craig, are you gonna open a gift, | 克雷格 你要打开礼物吗 |
[21:48] | or are you just gonna quit in the middle? | 还是半途而废算了 |
[21:52] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[21:55] | Here, Dad. Open this one. | 给你 老爸 打开吧 |
[22:06] | I gotta say, you outdid yourself. | 我得说 你越来越厉害了 |
[22:09] | You do give the best Christmas gifts ever. | 你确实送了我最棒的礼物 |
[22:11] | Well, you’re my father. | 你是我爸爸嘛 |
[22:13] | I don’t wanna argue with you on Christmas. | 我也不想在圣诞节跟你吵架啊 |
[22:17] | Well, this gift is for Judy from me. | 这是我送给朱蒂的礼物 |
[22:20] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[22:21] | Why wouldn’t you want a Christmas gift? | 你怎么不要圣诞礼物啊 |
[22:23] | Didn’t I mention? I don’t celebrate Christmas. | 我没说过吗 我不过圣诞节的 |
[22:26] | I’m Judy-ish. | 我是犹太人 |
[22:28] | Oy vey. | 哎呦我去 |