时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, Dad, move to your right. | 老爸 往右挪 |
[00:04] | Ernie, to your left. Faster! | 厄尼 往左边 快点 |
[00:06] | Faster. You gotta move faster. | 快点 你们得加快速度 |
[00:07] | Mom, you gotta move your butt. Move it. | 老妈 你得让屁股都动起来 |
[00:08] | Move it. | 动起来 |
[00:12] | KC, stop barking out orders like we’re on a mission. | KC 别喊得好像我们还在执行任务一样 |
[00:15] | This is a dance revolution, not an actual revolution. | 这游戏叫舞蹈革命而已 又不是真的在革命 |
[00:18] | Yeah, and you tell me to move my butt one more time, | 是啊 你要是再敢叫我挪屁股的话 |
[00:20] | you won’t be able to sit on yours. | 我就让你屁股开花 |
[00:22] | Look, I’m sorry, okay. I don’t know what’s worse, | 对不起嘛 我也不知道哪个比较难受 |
[00:25] | losing Judy, not being able to be a spy anymore, | 是失去朱蒂 还是当不了特工 |
[00:27] | or watching Ernie drop it like it’s hot. | 还是看着厄尼自以为很帅地跳舞 |
[00:30] | And by the way, it’s not. | 再说了 一点都不帅 |
[00:35] | Well, I wouldn’t really have time to dance if | 要不是你害我们被组织开除 |
[00:39] | you hadn’t gotten us kicked out of the Organization. | 我也不会有时间在这儿跳舞啊 |
[00:41] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[00:42] | Okay, it’s all my fault. | 行 都怪我 |
[00:44] | Why don’t we just blame the whole thing on KC? | 把错都怪到我头上行了吧 |
[00:46] | That’s what we’re doing. | 我们现在就是在责怪你啊 |
[00:49] | I feel terrible, and I’m trying everything I can | 我很抱歉 我会尽我最大努力 |
[00:51] | to get us back in, and I promise, | 让我们重回组织的 我保证 |
[00:53] | – I’m never gonna give up. – That’s my girl. | -我不会放弃的 -不愧是我的宝贝女儿 |
[00:55] | Now do me a favor. Give up! | 不如帮我个忙 放弃吧 |
[00:58] | It’s been over a month. | 已经过去一个月了 |
[00:59] | The Organization isn’t returning your calls. | 组织不接你电话 |
[01:00] | They’re not answering emails. | 也不回你邮件 |
[01:02] | Based on my experience, it sounds like | 根据我的经验来说 这就像那些女生 |
[01:04] | they just wanna be friends, | 嘴上说着只想当朋友 |
[01:07] | but they don’t. | 心里恨不得我滚远点 |
[01:10] | Look, honey, | 听着 亲爱的 |
[01:10] | Judy’s been reassigned, and we’re not spies anymore. | 朱蒂已经被分配到其他家庭 我们也不再是特工 |
[01:14] | I know it’s tough, | 我知道这不好受 |
[01:15] | but it’s time that we moved on with our lives. | 但也是时候看开一切继续生活了 |
[01:17] | Your mother’s right. | 你老妈说得对 |
[01:19] | Our days of excitement and danger are over. | 我们惊险刺激的日子已经结束 |
[01:31] | You did it, Jackal. | 你成功了 豺狼 |
[01:32] | The Coopers might have put you away, | 库珀一家虽有能耐把你送进监狱 |
[01:34] | but they couldn’t keep you locked up. | 但是却没能耐关你一辈子 |
[01:36] | I know. | 当然 |
[01:37] | I only just spent ten months | 我才刚用十个月 |
[01:39] | digging my way out. | 挖地道逃出来呢 |
[01:42] | No prison can hold the Jackal. | 没有监狱能关得住我豺狼 |
[01:45] | I’m comin’ for you, Coopers. | 我来报仇了 库珀一家 |
[01:49] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:52] | You know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:55] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:59] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:04] | But don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:07] | I’m not perfect, | 生活繁复 |
[02:09] | so many things I wanna tell you | 我不完美 想向你倾诉 |
[02:13] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须 深藏不露 |
[02:17] | Livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:19] | Doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:21] | Know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:24] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:26] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:28] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:30] | Ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:33] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:34] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:36] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:48] | Ernie, what are you wearing? | 厄尼 你穿的是什么 |
[02:50] | Now that I’m no longer a spy, | 既然我不是特工了 |
[02:52] | I’ve decided to be an inventor. | 我就决定当个发明家 |
[02:55] | Really? ‘Cause it looks like you’ve decided | 是吗 我怎么看着像是你 |
[02:56] | never to know the touch of a woman. | 打算单身一辈子 |
[02:59] | You happen to be looking at a million-dollar idea. | 你现在看到的是一个价值连城的发明 |
[03:02] | The jack-pack. | 这叫”夹包衫” |
[03:03] | One part jacket, one part backpack. | 一部分是衣服 一部分是背包 |
[03:06] | And two parts terrible. | 两部分都很糟 |
[03:07] | Where exactly are you gonna sell it at? | 你要在哪儿卖啊 |
[03:09] | Bad Ideas R Us? | 烂主意反斗城吗 |
[03:12] | Hi, KC. How’s it going? | 嗨 KC 最近怎么样啊 |
[03:14] | Oh, feeling great. I feel amazing. | 特别好 感觉棒极了 |
[03:15] | In fact, I’m not thinking about the Organization at all. | 说实话 我现在一点儿也不想组织了 |
[03:19] | Ernie’s moving on with his life, why can’t I? | 厄尼都已经能继续生活了 凭什么我就不行 |
[03:22] | Well, in order to move on with your life, | 想要继续你的生活 |
[03:24] | you had to have had one in the first place. | 首先你以前得要有生活啊 |
[03:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[03:29] | For your information, I was leading a double life. | 告诉你 我以前可是过着双重生活的人 |
[03:31] | Well, that’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[03:32] | Unfortunately, one was secret, | 不幸的是 一边不能让别人知道 |
[03:34] | and the other one was boring. | 另一边却无聊至极 |
[03:37] | KC, you were so busy trying to keep a low profile, | KC 你以前总想着怎么保持低调 |
[03:39] | people don’t even know you go to this school. | 低调到甚至没人知道你在这儿上学 |
[03:42] | That is all types of ridiculous,okay? | 怎么可能 那也太扯了吧 |
[03:44] | Hey, what’s crackin’, Marisa? | 最近怎么样 玛丽莎 |
[03:46] | What’s up, new girl? | 你好啊 新同学 |
[03:48] | Uh, Darien, it’s KC. | 呃 达里恩 我是KC |
[03:50] | You’ve known me since second grade. | 我们二年级就认识了 |
[03:52] | KC? I thought you died. | KC 我还以为你死了呢 |
[03:56] | Wait, if that wasn’t you, then whose funeral did I go to? | 慢着 如果不是你 那我去参加了谁的葬礼 |
[04:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[04:02] | I sit next to you every day in business class. | 每天的商务课我都坐你旁边 |
[04:04] | Business class? I don’t think so. | 商务舱 不可能啊 |
[04:06] | I’ve only flown coach. | 我只坐经济舱的 |
[04:09] | Anyways, gotta get back to class. | 无所谓啦 我得去上课了 |
[04:11] | See you at the game, right, Marisa? | 比赛时候见 玛丽莎 |
[04:12] | Oh, and glad you’re not dead, Katie. | 很高兴知道你没死 凯蒂 |
[04:15] | It’s KC, and you know me! | 我叫KC 你明明认识我好吧 |
[04:21] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说中了 |
[04:24] | Um, excuse me? | 你说什么来着 |
[04:25] | I said you were right. | 我说你说中了 |
[04:26] | Oh, I know, it just happens so rarely, | 其实我听见了 只不过这种情况太少见 |
[04:28] | I wanted to hear it again. | 我想再听一次而已 |
[04:31] | I cannot believe that people literally do not know who I am. | 真不敢相信别人真的不认识我 |
[04:34] | I might as well be dead. | 我还不如死了算了 |
[04:37] | If I’m not gonna be a spy anymore, | 就算我再也不能当特工 |
[04:38] | I can at least be someone that people notice. | 我至少也要当个别人能注意到的人吧 |
[04:41] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:43] | It’s time for a new me. | 我是时候改变自己了 |
[04:45] | Finally. Santa got my letters. | 圣诞老人终于收到我的许愿信啦 |
[04:49] | Okay, new KC. | 好吧 新的KC |
[04:50] | Let’s go hang out with bad boys at the mall. | 我们和坏男生们去逛商场吧 |
[04:52] | I think Juvie Joey will really like you. | 我觉得小混混乔伊肯定会喜欢你的 |
[04:55] | Marisa, I was thinking about getting involved with something at school, you know, | 玛丽莎 我是想参加一些学校里的活动 |
[04:59] | so people know that I exist. | 这样别人才知道有我这么个人了 |
[05:01] | Something like, uh… like the math team. | 比如说 数学社团什么的 |
[05:04] | Sounds like the new you is a lot like the old you. | 好像新的你和原来也没啥不一样 |
[05:06] | Boring! | 依旧无聊 |
[05:15] | How many times do I have to tell you | 我都跟你说过多少遍了 |
[05:16] | use yesterday’s teabag. | 用昨天的茶包 |
[05:18] | Yesterday’s teabag! | 昨天的茶包啊 |
[05:20] | I’ve been using yesterday’s teabag for five yesterdays. | 我已经用了五天隔夜茶包了 |
[05:24] | At this point, I’m just drinking hot water with a hint of string. | 再这样下去 我就只能喝到泡着绳子的热水 |
[05:28] | Well, I’m sorry, but we need to cut back. | 抱歉 但我们得节省一点 |
[05:30] | Plus, tea is for fancy people with jobs | 再说了 茶是给那些有工作的 |
[05:33] | who can afford to heat water. | 煮得起热水的人喝的 |
[05:35] | Okay, Craig, look, I know it’s a tough time. | 克雷格 听着 我知道这段时间很难熬 |
[05:38] | Everything has changed, and it’s scary. | 家道中落 前途茫然 |
[05:40] | Well, maybe we just need a distraction. | 也许我们需要转移一下注意力 |
[05:42] | Something that’ll keep us busy but won’t cost a cent. | 做点能让我们忙起来又不花钱的事 |
[05:44] | I know. Let’s have another baby. | 我知道了 我们再生个孩子吧 |
[05:48] | That makes no sense, and costs a lot of cents. | 这既讲不通又烧钱 |
[05:51] | – Oh, come on. We’re good at babies. – Absolutely not. | -别这样嘛 我们是生娃小能手啊 -绝对不行 |
[05:54] | Please. Just one itty-bitty teeny-tiny little baby. | 求你了 就要个小宝宝嘛 |
[05:57] | Get away from me, crazy lady. | 离我远点 疯婆子 |
[06:00] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得对 |
[06:01] | I am acting crazy. | 我是有点失控了 |
[06:03] | I think it’s because I just miss Judy so much. | 可能是我太想念朱蒂了 |
[06:07] | Oh. It’s okay, honey. | 没关系的 亲爱的 |
[06:09] | Judy is with a new family now, | 朱蒂现在在一个新的家庭 |
[06:11] | and I’m sure they love her just as much as we do. | 我敢肯定他们和我们一样爱她 |
[06:17] | Morning, Agent Graham, Agent Penelope. | 早上好 格莱姆特工 佩内洛普特工 |
[06:19] | Soft-boiled eggs again? | 又吃溏心蛋啊 |
[06:22] | Deja pew! | 这味儿啊 |
[06:26] | Can’t you eat a scrambled egg up in this joint? | 你们就不能吃个炒蛋吗 |
[06:29] | What do you care? | 与你何干呢 |
[06:30] | You don’t even eat. | 你又不用吃东西 |
[06:32] | You’re just a… machine. | 你不过是个 机器 |
[06:35] | Interesting. | 真有意思 |
[06:37] | You’re the person, | 你们明明是人 |
[06:38] | yet I’m the one with the personality. | 但却比我更没人性 |
[06:44] | Anywho… when I lived with the Coopers, | 总之 我和库珀一家住在一起时 |
[06:48] | we used to talk at breakfast | 我们常常在吃早饭时 |
[06:48] | about our plans for the day. | 聊聊今天要做什么 |
[06:50] | Yes, you’ve mentioned that for the past 37 days in a row. | 是啊 你已经连续说了37天 |
[06:55] | Actually, Judy, we do have a very important assignment for you. | 事实上 朱蒂 我们确实有个重要任务给你 |
[06:59] | Now we’re talkin’. What do you got? | 总算讲到点子上 你有啥任务 |
[07:01] | We want you to go into your box, | 我们想让你回自己的盒子里 |
[07:04] | and don’t come out until we call you. | 没叫你的时候就别出来 |
[07:09] | But that’s the 37th time that I’ve had that mission. | 可这已经是我第37次接受这个任务了 |
[07:11] | Maybe this time, you’ll get it right. | 也许这次你能做到呢 |
[07:14] | FYI, I don’t like you guys either. | 告诉你们 我也不喜欢你俩 |
[07:22] | Well, I tried to join the math team | 我申请参加数学社 |
[07:25] | but then they said I wasn’t part of their equation, | 可他们说我不属于他们的方程式 |
[07:26] | and then laughed hysterically. | 然后就笑抽了 |
[07:30] | That is kind of funny. | 确实挺好笑 |
[07:31] | Math team, equation. | 数学社团和方程 |
[07:34] | They are mean. | 他们真过分 |
[07:37] | I also tried out for the glee club, | 我还参加了合唱团的选拔 |
[07:39] | but they turned me down because apparently, | 但是他们拒绝了我 因为他们说 |
[07:42] | you have to be able to “Carry a tune.” | 你得不走调才行 |
[07:44] | Well, at least they didn’t laugh. | 至少他们没笑嘛 |
[07:45] | Oh, no, they laughed, in three-part harmony. | 不 他们笑了 还分了三个声部来笑 |
[07:47] | I tried to join in, but then again, they’re right. | 我还想一起笑来着 但是他们说得对 |
[07:49] | I can’t carry a tune. | 我就没在调上 |
[07:52] | I also tried out for the debate team, | 我还去面试了辩论队 |
[07:54] | and the yearbook committee, but it’s all taken | 和年鉴委员会 但是都满员了 |
[07:57] | because it’s the middle of the year. | 因为期中不招新 |
[07:59] | How am I supposed to make a name for myself now? | 这样我还怎么让大家认识我啊 |
[08:00] | Don’t worry. I have a solution to your problems. | 别着急 我知道怎么解决你这个问题 |
[08:03] | Soon, everyone will be talking about KC Cooper. | 不用多久 KC.库珀就会成为众人的讨论焦点 |
[08:12] | And what exactly does this hand towel have to do with anything? | 你倒是说说这块擦手布有啥用呢 |
[08:15] | It’s a dress. | 这是条裙子 |
[08:16] | Marisa, I am not wearing that. | 玛丽莎 我才不要穿 |
[08:18] | I show less skin to my dermatologist. | 我去皮肤科看病时穿的都比这个严实 |
[08:22] | But there is a dance coming up– | 不过 舞会马上要到了 |
[08:24] | Oh, yes, right, right. The dance. Perfect. | 对哦 舞会 太好了 |
[08:26] | If you want everyone to know who you are, | 你要是想让大家认识你 |
[08:28] | why don’t you just go with a guy that everyone knows? | 不如就找个大家都认识的舞伴一起去吧 |
[08:30] | Yeah, for sure, yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[08:31] | And maybe if that works out, | 而且如果进展不错的话 |
[08:33] | he could offer my dad two cows and a donkey | 没准他会送我老爸两头牛和一头驴 |
[08:35] | for my hand in marriage. | 把我娶回家呢 |
[08:38] | Marisa, I don’t need a guy to help me stand out, okay? | 玛丽莎 我不需要靠男生来让我出众 好吧 |
[08:40] | I wanna be able to stand out on my own. | 我想要靠自己 |
[08:42] | Well, the way you dance, you’ll definitely stand out. | 你跳舞的样子确实挺出众的 |
[08:45] | Okay, I get it. I’m not a great dancer. | 我知道 我舞跳得不好 |
[08:48] | But there is still a way for me to be | 但肯定有办法能让我 |
[08:49] | the center of attention at the dance. | 在舞会上吸引所有人的注意 |
[08:55] | Put the postage stamp away. | 拿开这条这么暴露的礼裙 |
[08:58] | What I’m saying is, I am going to deejay the dance. | 我的意思是 我要在舞会上当DJ |
[09:01] | But they already have a deejay. | 但舞会已经有DJ了 |
[09:03] | DJ Mike. You must know who he is. Everybody does. | 迈克DJ 你肯定认识他 全校都认识他 |
[09:06] | Oh, okay. | 原来如此 |
[09:08] | Now I see why you wanna be the deejay. | 我知道你为什么想当DJ了 |
[09:15] | How’s your day going, guv’nors? | 今天过得怎么样啊 长官们 |
[09:18] | That information is classified. | 这是机密信息 |
[09:22] | I don’t know why the Pilgrims wanted to get away from y’all. | 怪不得清教徒要逃离你们英国佬呢 |
[09:29] | Ooh, the Real House-boos marathon. | 啊 是主妇大大真人秀多集连播 |
[09:31] | Who’s your favorite house-boo… boo? | 你最喜欢哪个家庭主妇呢 主妇大大 |
[09:35] | I’ve heard enough. Turn it off. | 我听够了 把它关掉 |
[09:37] | Fine. | 好啦 |
[09:39] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我不是和你说话 |
[09:40] | Please, turn it off. | 拜托了 把它关掉 |
[09:42] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[09:46] | By the by, Penners, | 顺便问一下 小佩 |
[09:48] | what, pray tell, is a house-boo? | 请告诉我 主妇大大是什么 |
[09:51] | I’d rather die not knowing. | 我死都不想知道 |
[10:06] | Oh, hey, Darien, wait up. | 达里恩 等等 |
[10:07] | Hey, how you doin’, Katie? | 过得好吗 凯蒂 |
[10:10] | Uh, actually, it’s… Katie’s doin’ fine.All right. | 其实我叫 呃 凯蒂过的很好 |
[10:14] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[10:14] | Um, I actually have to ask you a favor. | 是这样的 我想请你帮个忙 |
[10:16] | I know that you’re the head of the dance committee, | 我知道你是舞会的主办人 |
[10:18] | and I really wanna deejay at tomorrow’s dance. | 我真的很想做明天舞会的DJ |
[10:20] | Sorry, I wish I could help, but DJ Mike’s already doing it. | 对不起 我也希望能帮上忙 可是我已经让迈克当DJ了 |
[10:22] | See ya later, Katie. | 回头见咯 凯蒂 |
[10:28] | Okay, you don’t know me. | 你根本就不了解我 |
[10:30] | And I mean literally, because my name is KC. | 你连我名字都叫错 我叫KC |
[10:33] | But I don’t really take no for an answer, so… | 我不会这样善罢甘休的 所以 |
[10:36] | How about you just let me deejay at the dance, | 不如就让我做明天舞会的DJ吧 |
[10:38] | and let’s not make this weird. | 别弄得这么尴尬好吗 |
[10:40] | Uh, it’s already gotten weird. | 现在已经很尴尬了 |
[10:50] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[10:51] | Uh, blushing. | 呃 脸红中 |
[10:54] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[10:56] | Great. Another person at the school who doesn’t know me. | 真是够了 学校里又有一个人不认识我 |
[11:18] | Yeah, that’s right. What’s up, everybody? | 嗨起来 大家玩得开心吗 |
[11:21] | Who’s ready to get their dance on with DJ KC? | 准备好跟着DJ KC一起跳舞了吗 |
[11:27] | D-d-d-d-dj KC D-d-d-d-dj kc. | |
[11:33] | Um, KC, what happened to DJ Mike? | KC 迈克DJ怎么没来 |
[11:35] | He may or may not have thought that the dance was cancelled. | 他有可能以为今天的舞会取消了 |
[11:38] | Why do I think that D-D-D-DJ KC… | 为什么我认为可能是DDDDJ KC |
[11:41] | wikka wikka…told him that? | 告诉他的 |
[11:43] | Yeah, well, Marisa, at least now, people are gonna know who I am. | 玛丽莎 这样全校都会认识我了 |
[11:47] | All right. Yeah. It’s DJ KC on the ones and twos. | 现在是DJ KC的互动时间 |
[11:52] | That’s DJ K to the C. | 是DJ K和C |
[11:55] | That’s KC. | 拼起来是KC |
[11:58] | Cooper. | 姓库珀 |
[12:00] | That’s K to the C to the C to the O | K到C到C到O |
[12:05] | to the O to the P… | 到O到P |
[12:10] | A little deejay tip. | 说个当DJ的小提示 |
[12:12] | You might wanna let the music play long enough | 你最好一直播着音乐 |
[12:14] | for people to actually dance. | 好让大家跳起舞来 |
[12:17] | True dat, true dat. | 有道理 有道理 |
[12:18] | You know what, I’m gonna just let this playlist rock for a little bit. | 我就放点舞曲 让这个场子嗨起来 |
[12:27] | That’s right. You know. | 没错 知道吗 |
[12:28] | DJ KC keepin’ it real. | DJ KC 感受真我 |
[12:31] | Y’all feelin’ that? | 你们感受到了吗 |
[12:32] | You feelin’ that? You feelin’ that? | 感受到律动了吗 感受到了吗 |
[12:34] | Yeah, that’s a beat dropped on you by DJ KC. Go! | 这是DJ KC给你们打的碟 动起来 |
[12:43] | Yeah, DJ KC’s all about those BPM’s. | DJ KC对BPM很在行哦 |
[12:46] | That’s beats per minute, | 意思是每分钟的节拍数 |
[12:47] | according to Wiki-wiki-Wikipedia. | 维维维基百科上说的 |
[12:52] | All right, everybody. | 大家一起来 |
[12:54] | Let’s make some noise! | 让气氛再热烈些 |
[12:56] | Okay, when I say DJ, y’all say KC. DJ. | 我说DJ 你们说KC DJ |
[13:03] | Close. Very close. | 接近了 很接近了 |
[13:05] | One more time. All right. | 再来一次好吗 |
[13:06] | When I say DJ, you say KC. DJ! | 我说DJ 你说KC DJ |
[13:10] | You stink. | 你真差劲 |
[13:13] | Not quite. | 才不是 |
[13:16] | All right. | 再来 |
[13:17] | When I say DJ, you say KC. DJ! | 当我说DJ 你说KC DJ |
[13:21] | I liked you better when you were dead. | 我比较喜欢你死了的时候 |
[13:23] | Okay! Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[13:27] | Now we’re gettin’ it, right? One more time. | 差不多会了对吧 再来一遍 |
[13:30] | When I say DJ, you say KC. DJ! | 我说DJ 你说KC DJ |
[13:33] | – Get her outta here. – DJ KC out! | -弄她出去 -DJ KC撤 |
[13:38] | Should’ve worn the dress. | 我就叫你穿那条裙子吧 |
[13:42] | Agent Graham, Agent Penelope, | 格莱姆特工 佩内洛普特工 |
[13:44] | you have to see this. | 你们快过来看 |
[13:47] | Judy, what did we tell you? | 朱蒂 我们怎么告诉你的 |
[13:48] | We don’t watch television in this house. | 我们在家里不看电视 |
[13:50] | Then why do you have one? | 那你们买来当摆设的吗 |
[13:53] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[13:54] | Put it in the rubbish, Graham, and why don’t you take | 把电视丢进垃圾桶 格莱姆 顺便把那什么 |
[13:56] | you know what with it? | 也一起丢了 |
[13:58] | Why don’t you take it down a notch, Snooty Blume? | 你们能不能把态度摆端正点 傲慢鬼 |
[14:03] | I just saw breaking news | 我刚刚看了一个突发新闻 |
[14:05] | that the Jackal escaped from prison, | 豺狼从监狱里逃了出来 |
[14:07] | and is heading towards D.C. | 他正在去华盛顿 |
[14:08] | And we care why? | 那关我们什么事 |
[14:10] | The Coopers are the ones that put him away. | 是库珀一家抓他进监狱的 |
[14:13] | I’ve been programmed not to contact them, | 我的程序不允许我和他们联系 |
[14:15] | but someone has to warn them. | 但是总得有人去提醒他们啊 |
[14:16] | Why didn’t someone warn us | 为什么当初就没人提醒我们 |
[14:18] | that she won’t shut up about the Coopers? | 她会喋喋不休地说着库珀一家 |
[14:20] | They are no longer your concern. | 他们用不着你操心 |
[14:23] | Graham, reset her. | 格莱姆 重置她吧 |
[14:24] | Don’t even try it. | 想都别想 |
[14:26] | I can take you down with two thumbs. | 我用两只大拇指就能解决你们 |
[14:28] | And I can take you down with one. | 我用一只大拇指就够了 |
[14:33] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[14:39] | Hey, did you guys notice the car in front of our house? | 你们有注意到有辆车停在我们家门口吗 |
[14:42] | There’s a couple of guys just sitting out there. | 有一群人坐在外头 |
[14:44] | Yeah, it’s probably some fans of D-D-D-DJ KC! | 可能是DDDDJ KC的粉丝吧 |
[14:49] | D-d-d-doubtful. | 怎怎怎怎么可能 |
[14:53] | They look really shady. | 他们看起来很可疑 |
[14:54] | They could be enemy agents. | 可能是敌方的卧底 |
[14:55] | Bro, okay, we’re not spies anymore, | 兄弟 我们已经不是特工了好吗 |
[14:57] | so it’s time to build a bridge | 你该走上奈何桥 |
[14:59] | and get over it. | 喝碗孟婆汤忘掉过去 |
[15:01] | Your sister’s right. | 你姐姐说的对 |
[15:02] | You need to stop thinking everything’s suspicious. | 你不能总是疑神疑鬼的 |
[15:04] | You also have to stop looking out the window with binoculars. | 你也别老用望远镜观察窗外 |
[15:07] | You gonna get arrested. | 到时别让警察给抓了 |
[15:10] | Look, bro… | 听着 老弟 |
[15:12] | I understand, okay. | 我很明白你的心情 |
[15:14] | It took me a while to transition | 我也用了一段时间去适应 |
[15:16] | from being a teenage spy to | 从少年特工变成 |
[15:17] | a regular high school girl/superstar deejay. | 普通高中女生兼人气DJ的转变 |
[15:20] | Who are you kidding? You were a disaster. | 开什么玩笑 你烂爆了 |
[15:23] | A disaster. | 哪里烂了 |
[15:25] | People loved me. You heard them screaming my name. | 大家都喜欢我 你听到他们喊我名字了吗 |
[15:27] | Oh, I didn’t know your name was “Boo, you stink.” | 原来你名字叫 “去去去 你糟透了”啊 |
[15:31] | Dad! | 爸 |
[15:32] | Would you two please stop arguing? | 你们俩能不能别吵了 |
[15:37] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[15:44] | Look, guys, my deejay career has just begun. | 听着 我的DJ事业才刚刚起步 |
[15:47] | I’m still waiting to hear back about that bat mitz… | 我还在等那个犹太成人礼请不请我去当 |
[16:06] | Yeah, that’s right. Still got it. | 看来我功夫还没生疏嘛 |
[16:12] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[16:23] | – Everybody okay? – Yeah. | -大家都还好吗 -没事 |
[16:26] | I’m a little groggy, but I’m good. | 我有点晕 但是还行 |
[16:28] | Ernie? | 厄尼 |
[16:29] | Ten more minutes, Mom. | 再睡十分钟 妈妈 |
[16:31] | I wore my clothes to bed last night | 我昨晚把衣服穿好再睡觉的 |
[16:33] | so I could sleep in. | 所以我还能睡多十分钟 |
[16:35] | It’s pajamas. | 一部分是睡衣 |
[16:37] | It’s a backpack. | 一部分是背包 |
[16:38] | It’s a pajampack. | 这是个睡包 |
[16:43] | How long have I been talking? | 我说了多久梦话 |
[16:45] | Fourteen years. | 十四年 |
[16:46] | Fourteen long years. | 整整十四年 |
[16:50] | I wish I knew who was behind this. | 我想知道是谁指使的 |
[16:52] | Anyone got any ideas? | 你们有头绪吗 |
[16:53] | The last thing I remember is passing out | 我只记得我晕倒了 |
[16:55] | and waking up in this white room. | 然后在这个白房间里醒来 |
[16:58] | We’re in heaven?! | 我们到了天堂吗 |
[17:01] | Yes, Ernie, | 是的 厄尼 |
[17:03] | because being stuck in a room with you for all eternity | 因为和你困在同一间屋子里一辈子 |
[17:05] | is my idea of heaven. | 对我来说就是天堂啊 |
[17:11] | Hello, Coopers. Follow me. | 你们好 库珀一家 跟我来 |
[17:16] | Agent Johnson is God?! | 约翰逊特工就是上帝吗 |
[17:21] | We’re not in heaven. | 我们不在天堂 |
[17:21] | Then that means we’re– | 那就是说我们 |
[17:23] | We’re not dead. | 我们没有死 |
[17:28] | This better work, Graham. | 你最好搞定她 格莱姆 |
[17:30] | I’m sick and tired of hearing about the Coopers. | 我听库珀家的事听到耳朵长茧了 |
[17:32] | Don’t worry, my love. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[17:34] | This robot reboot should do the trick. | 重置机器人以后应该就没问题了 |
[17:40] | Greetings and salutations. I’m Judy. | 我向您献上诚挚的问候 我是朱蒂 |
[17:45] | How may I assist you? | 我有什么能为您效劳 |
[17:46] | Capital job, Graham. | 你真棒 格莱姆 |
[17:48] | Welcome to our home, little robot. | 欢迎来到我们家 小机器人 |
[17:52] | R2-D2 is a robot, honey. | R2-D2才是机器人 亲爱的 |
[17:55] | I’m a JUDY. | 我是朱蒂 |
[17:56] | Junior undercover digital youth. | 少年型卧底电子小童 |
[17:59] | And do yourself a favor. | 还有给我记住 |
[18:00] | Don’t get all up in my grill again. | 没事可别惹本小姐 |
[18:04] | Now, have either of you contacted | 你们有去联系库珀一家 |
[18:07] | the Coopers about the Jackal? | 和他们说豺狼的事吗 |
[18:08] | Or a decorator about this apartment? | 或者重新装修你们这公寓吗 |
[18:16] | Forgive the dramatics, but I thought | 抱歉我们的手段比较粗暴 但我认为 |
[18:17] | it was time for us to talk. | 我们是时候谈谈了 |
[18:19] | Oh, so you decided to shoot us with darts. | 所以你就决定用麻醉针射我们 |
[18:21] | How about the next time, you just shoot us an email? | 下次给我们发封电子邮件不行吗 |
[18:23] | Well, we had a training session scheduled, | 我们刚好在进行新手培训 |
[18:26] | so two birds, one stone. | 就当作给他们练手了呗 |
[18:28] | By the way, | 对了 |
[18:29] | those darts are in clinic trial, | 那些麻醉针还在临床试验期 |
[18:31] | so if you experience any bowel irritation | 所以如果你们有任何的肠道不适 |
[18:34] | or hair loss, let us know. | 或头发掉落 请告知我们 |
[18:36] | Okay, start talking, Agent Johnson. | 好了 说正事儿 约翰逊特工 |
[18:38] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[18:43] | The Jackal has escaped from prison. | 豺狼从监狱逃出去了 |
[18:45] | The Jackal. | 豺狼 |
[18:47] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[18:49] | Not good? It’s awful. | 哪止不妙 简直糟糕透了 |
[18:50] | Catching the Jackal was one of the most dangerous missions | 逮捕豺狼是我们有史以来最危险 |
[18:52] | we’ve ever had. We’re lucky we survived. | 的任务 我们能活下来已经很走运了 |
[18:54] | That man is a lunatic. | 那个人就是一个疯子 |
[18:56] | I heard his request for his final meal | 我听说他要求临死前一餐 |
[18:57] | was his prison guard Ted. | 要吃掉他的狱警泰德 |
[19:00] | I knew he’d escape. | 我就知道他会逃跑 |
[19:01] | You should’ve put him in something that was impossible to get out of, | 你们就该把他关到一个压根没法摆脱的地方 |
[19:04] | like a group text. | 就像群发短信一样 |
[19:07] | So is that why you brought us in, | 这就是你把我们带过来的原因吗 |
[19:08] | to keep us safe? | 你是想保护我们 |
[19:09] | If by safe, you mean use you as bait, | 如果你说的安全是指拿你们当诱饵 |
[19:12] | then yes. | 那就算是 |
[19:14] | The Jackal wants to get to your family. | 豺狼想报复你们一家 |
[19:15] | The plan is, use all of you to lure him into the open, | 计划是用你们全家引诱他出来 |
[19:19] | and that’s where we’ll recapture him. | 然后我们再把他一举拿下 |
[19:20] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[19:22] | That’s a suicide mission. | 这可是自杀式任务 |
[19:23] | We realize that, so in return, | 我们也明白 所以作为回报 |
[19:26] | we’re willing to let the family back in to the Organization. | 我们会让你们重回组织 |
[19:29] | You know, assuming you survive. | 如果你们还能活下来的话 |
[19:33] | – We’ll do it. – Absolutely not. | -这任务咱接了 -绝对不行 |
[19:34] | I will not allow my family to be a part of this. | 我决不会让我的家人参与这个行动 |
[19:37] | So you’re gonna do it alone? | 所以你决定一个人去喽 |
[19:39] | Craig, you are my hero. | 克雷格 你是我的大英雄啊 |
[19:42] | That’s my dad. | 你是我的好爸爸 |
[19:44] | Craig, I have called you a | 克雷格 我曾经无数次 |
[19:46] | mediocre spy many times behind your back, | 在背后说你是平庸之辈 |
[19:50] | and a few times to your face. | 还有几次是当面说的 |
[19:52] | But this is a new you. Color me impressed. | 但你现在真是大不一样 让我刮目相看啊 |
[19:56] | – Hold up. This is not right. – Thank you, Ernie. | -等等 这可不行 -谢谢 厄尼 |
[19:59] | It’s not right unless we get Judy back. | 你们还得让朱蒂回到我们家 |
[20:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:03] | You know what? He’s right. | 没错 他说的很对 |
[20:05] | If my dad is going to single-handedly | 如果我爸爸要独自一人 |
[20:06] | risk his life against this bloodthirsty maniac, | 冒生命危险去和那个嗜血狂魔交手 |
[20:09] | – we want Judy. – You got her. | -我们就要朱蒂回来 -没问题 |
[20:11] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. She’s been reassigned. | 等等 她不是被重新分配了吗 |
[20:13] | This sounds like it could be a deal breaker. | 朱蒂的新家人也不乐意啊 |
[20:15] | And even if it’s not, are we sure we wanna be | 就算他们乐意 咱确定真的想 |
[20:17] | back in the Organization? | 重新回组织工作吗 |
[20:19] | I thought we were all moving on with our lives. | 我还以为我们决定开始新生活了呢 |
[20:21] | KC, what about your burgeoning deejay career? | KC 你刚起步的DJ事业怎么办 |
[20:25] | What deejay career? | 什么DJ事业 |
[20:26] | I was awful. | 我差爆了 |
[20:27] | Not even my Ypod would let me pick the songs. | 就连我的随身听都不肯让我来选歌了 |
[20:30] | Okay, well, Kira. | 好吧 那吉拉呢 |
[20:32] | What about you? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:33] | It’s not too late to have another baby. | 现在再生一个孩子还不晚哦 |
[20:35] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[20:37] | That was the dumbest idea anyone has ever had. | 这主意简直傻到头了 |
[20:40] | Aside from the jack-pack. | 不过没他发明的夹包衫傻 |
[20:43] | That’s not true. It could still take off. | 才不是 夹包衫还是可以实现的 |
[20:45] | It’s a jacket, it’s a backpack. | 一部分是衣服 一部分是背包 |
[20:47] | It’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. | 还有一场诉讼等着它 |
[20:50] | Choked me out three times today. | 这玩意今天勒了我三次 |
[20:53] | It sounds safer than going up against the Jackal. | 但听起来要比和豺狼交手安全 |
[20:57] | What if I say no? | 如果我不答应呢 |
[20:58] | Then you’re not back in. | 那你就不能回到组织 |
[20:59] | And the Jackal won’t stop till he gets to your family. | 豺狼只要一天没复仇都会誓不罢休的 |
[21:02] | We’re talking about a guy who sporked his way out of prison. | 我们现在说的可是能用勺子越狱的人 |
[21:07] | Dad, face it. Without the Organization’s protection, | 老爸 面对现实吧 没有组织的保护 |
[21:09] | we are sporked. | 我们就死翘翘了 |
[21:14] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 行了 我答应就是 |
[21:15] | Yes! Yes, the team is finally back together again. | 太棒了 咱们的团队又回归了 |
[21:19] | You know what? Judy is gonna be so excited to see us. | 我觉得朱蒂见到我们一定会很兴奋的 |
[21:23] | This should do it. | 这次应该能行 |
[21:25] | I’ve wiped her memory board clean. | 我把她先前的记忆完全清除 |
[21:27] | There should be no trace of her former self. | 她应该完全忘掉以前的事 |
[21:39] | Hello. My name is 30287459-YLT. | 你好 我的名字是30287459-YLT |
[21:44] | How may I be of service to you? | 我有什么能为您效劳 |
[21:46] | Splendid. | 完美 |
[21:48] | But from now on, your new name is Sally. | 从现在开始 你的名字叫萨莉 |
[21:51] | My new name is Sally. | 我的新名字叫萨莉 |
[21:54] | How may I be of service to you? | 我有什么能为您效劳 |
[21:55] | Aren’t you wondering how the Coopers are? | 你不想知道库珀一家的情况吗 |
[21:59] | The Coopers? | 库珀一家 |
[22:00] | I’m not sure who the Coopers are. | 我不知道他们是谁 |
[22:04] | Oh. According to the Organization data files, | 哦 根据组织的数据档案 |
[22:07] | the Coopers are a disgraced former spy family | 库珀一家是以前一个败坏组织名声的特工家庭 |
[22:10] | that are no longer of any interest to us. | 我们对他们一点兴趣都没有 |
[22:20] | All right, I just got details from the Organization | 刚才组织告诉我一个消息 |
[22:23] | about the Jackal mission. | 是关于豺狼任务的 |
[22:25] | Now they leaked intel that your dad is taking Judy | 他们把你爸周四晚带朱蒂 |
[22:27] | to the carnival in Alexandria on Thursday night. | 去亚历山德里亚市嘉年华的消息放出去了 |
[22:29] | That’s when the Jackal’s gonna make his move. | 豺狼会在那时行动 |
[22:31] | Oh, I didn’t know the carnival was in town. | 哦 原来在举行嘉年华呢 |
[22:33] | Note to self: do not eat before getting on the tilt-a-whirl. | 小贴士 坐旋转椅前千万不要吃东西 |
[22:37] | Bro, will you pay attention, okay? | 老弟 你能上点心吗 |
[22:40] | This is the most important mission we’ve ever had. | 这是我们最重要的一次任务啊 |
[22:41] | Correction. The most important mission your dad’s ever had. | 纠正一下 这是你爸最重要的一次任务 |
[22:45] | Look, Mom, I have got to back up Dad on this mission. | 老妈 我必须要在这次任务中做老爸的后援 |
[22:48] | Okay? The man has barely moved in months, | 他已经很长时间没锻炼过了 |
[22:50] | unless you count lifting potato chips to his face. | 除非吃薯片也算运动的话 |
[22:53] | He is not in the best shape. | 他现在的体能不是很好 |
[22:55] | Whoo hoo! | 哇吼 |
[22:57] | I just ran six miles in 40 minutes. | 我刚刚用四十分钟跑了六英里 |
[23:03] | All right, so he’s in okay shape. | 好吧 他现在体能还行 |
[23:06] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[23:07] | I trained so hard, I deserve a round of applause. | 我训练得这么辛苦 我应该得到鼓掌欢呼 |
[23:13] | Man, what was in those potato chips? | 天呐 你吃的是什么薯片啊 |
[23:18] | Dad, I am begging you. | 老爸 我求你了 |
[23:19] | You have to let me do this mission with you. | 你得让我和你一起参加行动 |
[23:21] | Why does this sound familiar? | 这话听着怎么那么耳熟呢 |
[23:22] | Oh, yeah, because you said it 200 times! | 对了 因为你说了有两百遍 |
[23:25] | Judy is coming back, and she’s gonna be working with me. | 朱蒂马上要回来了 她会协助我完成任务 |
[23:28] | The Jackal is out for blood. | 豺狼这个人嗜血成性 |
[23:30] | That’s why I chose Judy. She doesn’t have any. | 所以我才选朱蒂做搭档 她没有血 |
[23:34] | Judy’s back! | 朱蒂回来啦 |
[23:43] | Hello, Coopers. | 你好 库珀一家 |
[23:43] | I’m Agent Sally. | 我是萨莉特工 |
[23:45] | I’ll be waiting quietly in sleep mode | 我会在睡眠模式中安静等待 |
[23:47] | until we have a mission. | 直到我们有任务为止 |
[23:56] | Hey, Agent Sally, you being quiet… girl, okay. | 嘿 特工萨莉你怎么变得这么文静惹 |
[24:00] | It’s good to have you home, Judy. | 很高兴你能回来 朱蒂 |
[24:02] | Thank you. Just one question. | 谢谢 我想问个问题 |
[24:04] | Who’s Judy? | 谁是朱蒂 |
[24:09] | Who’s Judy? | 谁是朱蒂哈哈 |
[24:12] | Girl, you are on fire today. | 妞 你今天真能演 |
[24:14] | No, I’m running at my recommended temperature. | 不 我正在一个合适的温度下运行 |
[24:17] | Plus, in case of an emergency, | 另外 以防发生紧急情况 |
[24:19] | I have a built-in fire extinguisher. | 我还有内置灭火器 |
[24:27] | I don’t think she’s joking. | 她好像不是在开玩笑 |
[24:30] | Looks like she’s been reprogrammed. | 她看起来像被重置了 |
[24:31] | I think her memory’s been erased. | 我觉得她之前的记忆被清除了 |
[24:33] | Great. So not only do I not have my little sister back, | 这下好了 我熟悉的妹妹没了 |
[24:36] | but now we can’t depend on her. | 没办法靠她做任务 |
[24:38] | Dad, whether you like it or not, | 老爸 不管你愿不愿意 |
[24:39] | I’m gonna have to take her place. | 我都要代替她完成任务 |
[24:41] | Or Ernie could just fix her. | 或者让厄尼修好她 |
[24:42] | Okay, fine. Fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[24:44] | But just to be safe, I’m gonna start training. | 不过安全起见 我也要开始训练了 |
[24:54] | Yeah, uh, it’s a little harder than it looks. | 这个动作比看起来难 |
[24:57] | Good on you, Dad. | 你好样的 老爸 |
[25:01] | I think the only reason why the Jackal even escaped out of prison | 我觉得豺狼越狱就是专程 |
[25:04] | is to come after my family, right? | 来找我们家报仇的 |
[25:05] | But he’s a bad, bad guy. | 他可是一个超级大坏蛋 |
[25:07] | My dad won’t even let me be a part of the mission. | 我爸居然不肯让我参与这个任务 |
[25:10] | Can I ask a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[25:11] | Whatever happened to spies keeping secrets? | 你们特工不是该保守秘密的吗 |
[25:13] | Is that not a thing anymore? | 你们行规都废了吗 |
[25:17] | Okay, point taken. | 你说得有道理 |
[25:18] | But I’m still really, really worried about this. | 但是我真的真的很担心 |
[25:19] | You just need to stop thinking about it. | 你别总惦记着这件事 |
[25:21] | You need a distraction. | 你需要转移注意力 |
[25:23] | KC, hi. | 嘿 KC |
[25:24] | I was just telling everyone in my department | 我刚刚才跟办公室里的老师说完 |
[25:26] | that you have one of the best math brains in school. | 你是学校里数学最好的人之一 |
[25:29] | Well, I can’t argue with that. | 你说得好有道理 我竟无法反驳 |
[25:31] | Given that, I assume your social calendar is rather free. | 因此 我猜你应该没什么社交活动 |
[25:34] | Well, I can’t argue with that. | 你说得好有道理 我竟无法反驳 |
[25:40] | So I was hoping you could tutor one of my struggling students. | 所以我希望你能辅导我一个数学差的学生 |
[25:44] | Oh, yeah, of course. I’d be happy to help. | 哦 好的 当然 我很乐意帮忙 |
[25:47] | Plus, I could really use the distraction right now. | 而且我现在急需转移注意力 |
[25:49] | Hey, Mrs. G., I was looking at my schedule– | 嘿 戈老师 我正在看我的日程表 |
[25:51] | Darien, I was kind of already talking to Mrs. G. | 达里恩 你没看见我正在和戈老师说话吗 |
[25:55] | Of course, just send them right over, | 没问题 叫他们来找我 |
[25:57] | – and I will tutor away. – Yeah, see, I was just trying to– | -我会辅导他们的 -我知道 我只是想说 |
[26:00] | Again, Darien, please. | 天呐 达里恩 拜托 |
[26:02] | Okay, the world does not revolve around you. | 地球不是围着你一个人转 |
[26:06] | Just have them get in contact with me, | 让他们来联系我就好了 |
[26:07] | -and I’d be happy to help. -Thank you. | -我很乐意帮助他们 – 感激不尽 |
[26:09] | Darien, contact KC. | 达里恩 赶紧联系KC |
[26:12] | Oh. Look at that. | 噢 这样啊 |
[26:14] | You’re the student that needs help. | 你就是需要帮助的那个学生啊 |
[26:17] | Who didn’t see that coming? | 还真是做梦都没想到啊 |
[26:21] | So when can we meet up? | 那我们什么时候补课呢 |
[26:22] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 哦 对了 |
[26:24] | Let me check my schedule. | 让我看看我的日程安排 |
[26:25] | I am available for you… | 我的空闲时间 |
[26:27] | around never. | 是零 |
[26:30] | Is it because I’m so good-looking, | 是因为我长得太帅了 |
[26:32] | you don’t trust yourself alone with me? | 你怕跟我单独在一起会把持不住吗 |
[26:34] | Oh, so you have a bad grasp on math and reality. | 你不但数学不好 人还这么懵啊 |
[26:37] | Come on, I really need your help to pass math. | 拜托 我真的很需要你辅导我通过数学考试 |
[26:40] | Oh, kinda like you helped | 就像你在我 |
[26:42] | me when I was trying to deejay at the dance? | 当DJ的时候那样帮助我吗 |
[26:44] | Maybe I should help you. | 或许我该辅导你 |
[26:45] | You could sit there and study, right, | 你就坐着学习 是吧 |
[26:47] | and I’ll stand behind you and yell really supportive things like, | 我呢就站在你后面 给你呐喊助威 |
[26:50] | “You stink. You can’t add. | 比如喊 你真垃圾 连加法都不会 |
[26:52] | You got 99 problems and you can’t solve one.” | 你有一大堆问题 却一个都解决不了 |
[26:57] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[26:58] | right after school today? | 等下放学见啰 |
[27:00] | Give me one good reason why I should help you. | 给我一个教你的理由 |
[27:02] | It would be a distraction. | 这可以转移注意力 |
[27:03] | I’ll see you at 3:00. | 下午三点见 |
[27:08] | I’ma jack you up, Jackal. | 等着被我拿下吧豺狼 |
[27:13] | Craig. Craig, you’ve been at it for three hours. | 克雷格 亲爱的 你已经训练了三小时 |
[27:16] | You need to take a rest. | 你需要休息一下 |
[27:17] | No. If Ernie can’t fix Judy, | 不 如果厄尼修不好朱蒂 |
[27:18] | I’m gonna have to go in all by myself. | 我就只能自己去执行任务了 |
[27:21] | Well, at least take a water break. | 那至少停一停喝口水吧 |
[27:23] | No! I didn’t earn that water. | 不行 我不配喝这瓶水 |
[27:26] | The Jackal isn’t taking a break, and neither am I. | 豺狼现在可没在休息 所以我也不能停 |
[27:28] | You wanna help? Put in your mouth guard | 你想帮我的话 就带上护齿器 |
[27:30] | and let me kick you in the face. | 给我踢几脚 |
[27:32] | Sit your butt down right now! | 你给老娘坐下 |
[27:36] | Okay, honey, it’s me. Now what’s going on? | 亲爱的 我在这呢 你到底怎么了 |
[27:39] | – Nothing. – Craig! | -没啥事儿 -克雷格 |
[27:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:43] | I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[27:44] | That we won’t get back in the Organization? | 你担心我们不能再回到组织里吗 |
[27:46] | No, that I won’t make it back from this mission. | 不是 我怕我不能从这次任务中活着回来 |
[27:49] | The Jackal is a dangerous dude. | 那个豺狼可是个危险人物 |
[27:51] | I need to be there for my family, | 我需要支撑起这个家 |
[27:53] | and I can’t be there if I’m not here. | 如果我连命都没了 还怎么保护你们 |
[27:57] | Craig, I believe in you, | 克雷格 我相信你 |
[28:01] | and you’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[28:03] | You always are, baby. | 你从来都不会有事的 宝贝 |
[28:06] | Thank you, baby. I needed to hear that. | 谢了 老婆大人 这正是我最需要听到的 |
[28:09] | Okay. Water break over. I need to move. | 好了 喝水时间结束 我得继续训练了 |
[28:13] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[28:14] | Can’t move, can’t move. | 动不了了 动不了了 |
[28:17] | Ooh, my back. | 啊 我的老腰 |
[28:20] | Okay, so obviously, when using matrix M, it’s inverse, | 显然 用矩阵M时 可求出倒数 |
[28:22] | so matrix M to the negative one | 所以矩阵M的-1次方 |
[28:25] | exists if and only if the determinant of M does not equal zero. | 在有且仅有M≠0的情况下存在 |
[28:28] | This is pre-calculus? | 预备微积分就这么难吗 |
[28:31] | What happens when I get to actual calculus? | 那我以后学微积分时怎么办 |
[28:34] | Slow down. | 你讲慢点 |
[28:36] | Okay, fine. Sorry. | 好的 对不起 |
[28:37] | I forgot I had to go at jock speed. | 我忘了运动员就是难跟上进度 |
[28:41] | Obviously, | 显然 |
[28:43] | when using matrix M, and no, I’m not | 用矩阵M时 我说的可不是 |
[28:46] | talking about the movie with Keanu Reeves… | 基努·里维斯演的《黑客帝国》 |
[28:48] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[28:50] | I’m tutoring you. | 我在辅导你数学啊 |
[28:51] | Really? Because it feels like you’re just cracking on me. | 是吗 我怎么觉得你是在嘲笑我笨 |
[28:54] | Are you saying I need a tutor to tutor me at tutoring you? | 你是说我需要一个教师来教我怎么教你吗 |
[28:56] | KC, I really need to pass this test, | KC 我真的很需要通过这场考试 |
[28:58] | or I can’t play in the big game. | 不然我就参加不了那个重要比赛 |
[29:00] | I’m sure the school is not gonna bench their star player | 我相信学校肯定不会让你这种明星球员坐冷板凳的 |
[29:03] | because of one bad grade. | 就因为一科成绩不好 |
[29:04] | No, they won’t, but my dad will. | 学校不会 但是我爸爸会 |
[29:06] | And I promised him I wouldn’t let football | 而且我答应过我爸不会让橄榄球 |
[29:07] | interfere with my grades, | 影响我成绩 |
[29:09] | and I don’t wanna disappoint my dad. | 我也不想让我爸失望 |
[29:13] | Oh. Wow. Okay. | 喔 好吧 |
[29:15] | All right, well, I’ll take this seriously if you do. | 如果你认真学的话 我也会认真教的 |
[29:19] | Let’s work, and let’s get you that “A.” | 接着学吧 争取让你拿“优” |
[29:21] | – I’d be good with a “C.” | 拿到“中”我就心满意足了 |
[29:22] | Yeah, good, ’cause I’m no miracle worker. | 那就好 反正我也辅导不到那么高分 |
[29:30] | How’s it going with Judy? | 朱蒂修得怎么样了 |
[29:31] | Great. All I need now is some copper wire, a soldering iron, | 很好 我现在还需要一些铜线和焊铁 |
[29:33] | – and a baseball bat. – What do you need a bat for? | -还有一个棒球棒 -你要棒子干嘛 |
[29:36] | To beat the heck out of whoever messed her up. | 去揍那个消除朱蒂记忆的混蛋 |
[29:40] | Keep working on it, Ernie. I need Judy for the mission. | 继续努力 厄尼 我需要朱蒂来完成任务 |
[29:42] | With all due respect, Dad, | 说真心话 老爸 |
[29:43] | Judy’s the least of your problems. | 朱蒂不是你最需要担心的问题 |
[29:51] | Is there something different in here, | 这里和平时有什么不一样呢 |
[29:53] | like new pillows or fresh flowers? | 是多了新抱枕还是多了鲜花 |
[29:56] | Oh, it’s Dad, hanging upside down | 哦 原来是老爸倒挂在 |
[29:58] | in his “Ow, my back went out” Machine. | 治腰伤机器上呀 |
[30:01] | Just relax. I’m fine. | 放轻松 我没事 |
[30:03] | Fine? Really, Fine? | 没事 真的吗 |
[30:05] | You are in no position to take on the Jackal. You know what? | 你这状态怎么追捕豺狼 说实话 |
[30:07] | You’re not even in a position to drink a glass of water. | 你现在这个姿势连水都喝不了 |
[30:11] | I am doing this mission with Judy. | 我要和朱蒂完成这次任务 |
[30:13] | Uh-uh. That is not gonna happen. | 不行 绝对不可以 |
[30:15] | My back is better already. Come on, flip me around. | 我的背已经好很多了 把我翻上来 |
[30:18] | Ow! Not better. Worse, worse. Ow, ow. | 嗷 没有变好 还更痛了 |
[30:22] | Oh, no, I stand corrected. | 我承认我错了 |
[30:23] | You definitely have this all under control. | 这一切绝对在你的掌控之下 |
[30:26] | You know what? I’m gonna go take a walk. | 算了 我出去透透气 |
[30:28] | I need to clear my head. | 理一理思路 |
[30:37] | Hey, Agent Johnson. It’s KC. | 喂 约翰逊特工 我是KC |
[30:41] | We need a new plan. I’m comin’ in. | 我们需要一个新计划 我要参加这次行动 |
[30:55] | Please, please, please. | 拜托拜托拜托 |
[30:58] | Ernie, is that you? | 厄尼 是你吗 |
[31:00] | Yes, it’s me. | 没错 是我 |
[31:02] | You remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[31:03] | More important, you remember you? | 更重要的是 你记得你是谁吗 |
[31:05] | Yes, of course. I’m Judy, | 当然了 我是朱蒂 |
[31:07] | and you’re my big brother Ernie. | 你是我的哥哥厄尼 |
[31:11] | Wow. I thought for a minute | 我差点以为 |
[31:12] | that I’d never reprogram you right. | 没办法发把你的程序调回来了呢 |
[31:14] | I’m sorry. Reprogram me? | 你说什么 重调程序 |
[31:16] | What does that even mean? | 这话啥意思 |
[31:17] | It means you were malfunctioning, | 意思就是你出故障了 |
[31:19] | and I needed to reprogram you. | 所以我得给你重调程序 |
[31:20] | Still not following. | 还是不懂 |
[31:22] | You’re a robot. | 你是机器人啊 |
[31:24] | I’m a robot?! | 我是机器人吗 |
[31:33] | What have you done to me? | 你究竟对我做了什么 |
[31:34] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 谁来救救我啊 |
[31:37] | I’m a monster! | 我是个怪物 |
[31:39] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[31:41] | There’s no reason to lose your head. | 没必要丧失理智啊 |
[31:48] | Ernie, is everything all right up there? | 厄尼 楼上怎么啦 |
[31:50] | All good. You know how sensitive electronics can be. | 没事 你也知道机器人有多敏感 |
[31:56] | Ouch! Right in the power strip. | 哎呦 正中电源板 |
[32:03] | KC, I hate to sing my own praises, | KC 不是我自卖自夸啦 |
[32:06] | but you look fab-oo! | 但是你看上去太赞啦 |
[32:12] | Wow! | 哇 |
[32:13] | And everyone always told me I look like my mother. | 别人还说我长得随我妈呢 |
[32:17] | Hey, you think maybe you can transform me | 你哪天有空可以把我 |
[32:19] | into Beyoncé one day, just for the heck of it? | 化成碧昂丝吗 我想化着玩 |
[32:22] | Honey, I am good, but I’m not that good. | 亲爱的 我是很厉害 但还没厉害到那个份上 |
[32:28] | Agent Nelson, I need your help. | 尼尔逊特工 我需要你的帮助 |
[32:30] | I’ve come up with a plan to save the Jackal mission. | 我想到了一个能够拯救豺狼行动的办法 |
[32:33] | I can’t do it, but I’m thinking maybe you can make | 虽然我负伤退出 但我想也许你能 |
[32:36] | another agent look… | 把另一个特工化得 |
[32:38] | exactly like this guy. | 跟这人一模一样 |
[32:42] | Who looks exactly like me. | 这人长得跟我一模一样 |
[32:44] | Hey, great minds think alike, hey, Cooper? | 英雄所见略同 是吧库珀 |
[32:49] | You’re not fooling anyone, KC. | 你糊弄不了别人的 KC |
[32:50] | KC? Why would you think I’m KC? | KC 你凭什么认为我是KC |
[32:52] | Okay, I’m KC. | 好吧 我是KC |
[32:55] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[32:56] | No, Dad, you can’t. | 不 爸爸 是你不能 |
[32:58] | I can, and I have to. | 我能够做 而且我必须做 |
[32:59] | Ooh, the plot thickens. | 有好戏看了哟 |
[33:04] | It’s my fault we got kicked out of the Organization. | 是我害得大家被组织踢出来 |
[33:06] | I have to make it right. | 所以要由我来弥补 |
[33:08] | Besides, what other option do we have? | 再说了 我们还有其他选择吗 |
[33:09] | Another agent puts on the makeup and risks their life. | 可以让别的卧底乔装打扮去冒险 |
[33:12] | – Not my daughter. – That might catch the Jackal, | -但我女儿不行 -那样也许能抓到豺狼 |
[33:14] | but it won’t get us back in the Organization. | 但不能让我们重回组织啊 |
[33:16] | You heard Agent Johnson. It has to be one of us there | 你也听到约翰逊特工的话 今晚我们家必须 |
[33:18] | tonight at the carnival. | 出一个人去嘉年华 |
[33:21] | From the mouths of babes. | 童言无忌 |
[33:22] | Right, Craig? | 对吧 克雷格 |
[33:24] | Oh. I’m gonna have to redo this whole thing now. | 唉哟 我又得重做整个面罩了 |
[33:32] | Fine. You can do the mission, | 好吧 我可以让你去 |
[33:34] | but I won’t be very far away. If anything goes wrong– | 但是我会在附近看着 万一有什么三长两短 |
[33:36] | Nothing is gonna go wrong. | 不会有三长两短的 |
[33:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:39] | And nothing is gonna distract me. | 任何事都不会让我分心 |
[33:43] | Except Darien. | 除了达里恩 |
[33:45] | Ugh, that boy really is a distraction. | 这男生可真够闹心的 |
[33:48] | Two dates on prom night. | 今晚舞会还得赶两场啊 |
[33:50] | Lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[33:52] | Uh, I need a minute. | 我需要一点时间 |
[33:54] | And I need some boom-boom tea. | 我需要喝点爆爆茶 |
[33:56] | Don’t ask. | 别问是什么 |
[33:59] | Yes, Darien. | 你好 达里恩 |
[34:01] | – Hey, jerk. – Jerk? | -你好 混蛋 -混蛋 |
[34:05] | Oh, you must’ve dialed the wrong number, | 你肯定是打错了 |
[34:07] | because I know you’re not talking to me. | 因为我知道你肯定不是在说我 |
[34:10] | You’re supposed to be here tutoring me. | 你现在应该在辅导我才对 |
[34:11] | Why are you blowing me off? | 你为什么放我鸽子 |
[34:13] | I’m not blowing you off. | 我没放你鸽子 |
[34:15] | Okay, I am blowing you off. | 好吧 我是放你鸽子了 |
[34:18] | But I didn’t have a choice. | 但我没办法啊 |
[34:19] | KC, without your help, I’m gonna fail this test tomorrow. | KC 你不帮我 我明天考试肯定会挂 |
[34:21] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -那可不一定 -一定会 |
[34:23] | Because you let me down, I’m not able to play in the game. | 因为你不帮我 导致我不能参加比赛 |
[34:26] | So I’m letting down the whole team. | 导致我要让全队人失望 |
[34:28] | They were counting on me. | 他们都指望我呢 |
[34:29] | Don’t talk to me about people counting on you. | 别跟我扯什么别人都指望你 |
[34:32] | Okay? People count on me all the time, | 别人也总是指望着我 |
[34:34] | and not for some stupid stuff like a game.Okay? | 而且还不是比赛什么的破事 |
[34:35] | People count on me | 别人指望我的 |
[34:37] | for things that actually matter, like… | 都是一些很重要的事情 比如 |
[34:40] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[34:42] | Like you know what? Never mind. | 就当我没说 |
[34:44] | KC, I know you think I’m just a dumb jock, | KC 我知道你觉得我四肢发达头脑简单 |
[34:46] | but I’m smart enough to know that | 但有的道理我还是知道的 |
[34:48] | when you say you’re gonna show up for someone, | 当你答应别人会露面时 |
[34:50] | you show up. | 你就得露面 |
[34:56] | Trouble in paradise? | 小情侣闹别扭了 |
[34:59] | Just put my face back on. | 快把我的脸装回去吧 |
[35:15] | I’m in. | 我到位了 |
[35:17] | Okay, KC, stay calm. The place is crawling | 好的 KC 保持冷静 |
[35:19] | with undercover agents who are there to protect you. | 你的周围都有暗中保护你的特工 |
[35:30] | Yep, I spotted ’em. | 嗯 我看到了 |
[35:32] | The only thing I haven’t spotted so far | 现在唯一没看到的就是 |
[35:33] | is the Jackal, unless you wanna count | 那只豺狼 除非你想算上刚才 |
[35:35] | that thing that balloon guy just made. | 那个做气球的人拧的那只狼 |
[35:38] | Although that could’ve been an oddly shaped poodle. | 但也可能是只扭歪了的贵宾犬 |
[35:42] | – Are we sure the Jackal’s actually gonna show up? – Yes. | -你确定豺狼真的会出现吗 -确定 |
[35:46] | According to intel, he will definitely be there tonight | 根据情报 他今晚绝对会来 |
[35:48] | seeking his revenge, so stay on high alert. | 找机会复仇 所以你要保持高度警惕 |
[35:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:00] | I’m gonna need a better vantage point | 我要找个更有利的位置 |
[36:02] | if I wanna find the Jackal before he finds me. | 才能在他找到我之前找到他 |
[36:05] | Or should I say you? | 或者应该说是找到你 |
[36:10] | And I think I just found it. | 我好像找到了 |
[36:20] | Why does she get to go on the Ferris wheel, | 凭什么她能坐摩天轮 |
[36:22] | and I’m stuck fixing a broken robot? | 而我要在这里修这个破机器人呢 |
[36:24] | Nobody better make | 你们最好别调侃我说 |
[36:25] | a “You gotta be this tall to ride” Joke. | “你都不够高 怎么坐摩天轮” |
[36:32] | There he is! | 他在那儿 |
[36:36] | Freeze, Jackal! | 不许动 豺狼 |
[37:01] | Oh, KC, watch out! | KC 当心啊 |
[37:06] | I’m comin’ for you, Craig Cooper! | 我来报仇了 克雷格·库珀 |
[37:09] | And there’s nowhere to hide! | 看你往哪里藏 |
[37:16] | I knew this was a bad idea. | 我就知道这是个坏主意 |
[37:18] | KC’s vulnerable; she needs back-up. | KC现在很危险 她需要后援 |
[37:19] | You’re right. I’m going in. | 你说得对 我去 |
[37:21] | No, Kira, I will not put you in danger, too. | 不 吉拉 我不能让你也去冒险 |
[37:23] | You’re hurt. You can’t do it. | 你受伤了还怎么去 |
[37:25] | Who else is gonna save her? Ernie? | 除了我还有谁能救她啊 厄尼吗 |
[37:28] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿听着呢 |
[37:30] | It’s bad enough when Dad does it, but you, too, Mom? | 老爸已经够伤我心了 你还要补刀吗 老妈 |
[37:32] | I’m sorry, honey. It’s just that I’m under a lot of pressure. | 对不起 亲爱的 我只是压力太大了 |
[37:35] | Craig, it should be me. | 克雷格 你得让我去 |
[37:37] | You’re right. I don’t know what I was thinking. | 你说得对 我也不知道自己怎么想的 |
[37:40] | Come on, give me a hug for luck. | 过来 给你个幸运拥抱 |
[37:43] | Craig! | 克雷格 |
[37:44] | Sorry, honey. Gotta do what I gotta do. | 对不起亲爱的 我得去做我该做的事 |
[37:47] | Ow. Ow! | 哎哟 痛 |
[37:52] | Well, don’t just sit there, boy. | 别愣坐着啊 小子 |
[37:55] | Get me out of these cuffs. | 快帮我把手铐解开 |
[38:15] | There’s no way out of this, Craig. | 你无处可逃了 克雷格 |
[38:18] | And you’re no match for me. | 你根本不是我的对手 |
[38:21] | The years have really taken their toll on you. | 岁月真是把杀猪刀啊 |
[38:26] | That’s right. I’m not as young as I used to be, Jackal. | 没错 我不像以前那么年轻了 豺狼 |
[38:39] | I’m younger. | 我比以前更年轻 |
[38:42] | Well, well, well. KC Cooper. | 是你啊 KC·库珀 |
[38:44] | I guess your father wasn’t brave enough to show up. | 看来你爸是不敢来了 |
[38:49] | No, he’s brave enough. | 他不是不敢 |
[38:51] | He’s just having some lumbar issues | 只是他的第五腰椎第一骶椎 |
[38:53] | on his L5 S1. | 受了点伤 |
[38:55] | But that’s none of your business. | 不过关你啥事 |
[39:28] | KC, hold on! | KC 坚持住 |
[39:50] | Look at that, Jackal. | 看哪 豺狼 |
[39:50] | Looks like the shoe’s on the other foot. | 风水轮流转了吧 |
[39:53] | Speaking of which… | 轮到我踩你了 |
[39:56] | If I go down, you go with me. | 就算我掉下去了 也会拉上你做垫背的 |
[40:05] | Come on, Ernie, KC needs me. | 快点 厄尼 KC需要我 |
[40:07] | At least try to get these cuffs off me. | 至少过来帮我把手铐解开啊 |
[40:11] | – Come on, Judy, be Judy. – Ernie, will you give it up? | -拜托了 朱蒂 快恢复吧 -厄尼 你别折腾了 |
[40:13] | You tried everything to fix her. | 你所有办法都试过了 |
[40:15] | Nothing is working. | 全都没用 |
[40:18] | Ow! My hand! | 嗷 手好痛 |
[40:20] | Forget your hand. What about your breath, bro? | 还担心手干嘛 你就不担心你的口臭吗 老哥 |
[40:23] | Judy! I did it! You’re you again. | 朱蒂 我成功了 你变回来了 |
[40:26] | Who do you think you are, smackin’ me upside the head? | 你以为你是谁啊 敢拍本小姐脑袋 |
[40:29] | You’re lucky I don’t smack you right out this van. | 我不把你拍出这辆车就算你走运 |
[40:33] | Uh-oh. You’re you again. | 臭脾气也回来了 |
[40:45] | Dad! Help! | 爸爸 救我 |
[40:50] | I can’t get a shot, baby. | 我射不准啊 宝贝 |
[40:56] | Yes!! Yes. | 太好了 太好了 |
[41:01] | It’s okay. I got you. | 别怕 我抓着你呢 |
[41:13] | Ooh. That cotton candy did not break his fall. | 哎哟 有棉花糖挡着还是摔得不轻啊 |
[41:19] | Judy, I am so glad to see you. | 朱蒂 有你在真好 |
[41:21] | Yeah, I don’t blame you. | 嗯 这当然啦 |
[41:35] | Hey, uh, is that seat taken? | 嘿 这里有人坐吗 |
[41:38] | Yes. | 有 |
[41:47] | Oh, thank you so much. | 真谢谢你让座给我 |
[41:51] | – What do you want? – I want what you want. | -你想怎样 -我想的和你一样 |
[41:53] | Okay? I want what the entire school wants. | 我和全校同学想看到的结果都一样 |
[41:55] | I want you to play in the game. | 我想你去参加比赛 |
[41:56] | Okay, I may stink at math, | 虽然我数学不好 |
[41:58] | but I know me minus a flaky tutor, | 但我知道 我减去不合格的补课老师 |
[42:01] | plus a failing grade equals zero football. | 加上不及格的分数 等于不能参加橄榄球赛 |
[42:04] | Okay, okay, I deserve that. | 好了好了 都怪我 |
[42:06] | Unless I don’t, because you didn’t fail. | 但你不能怪我 因为你没挂科 |
[42:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[42:12] | Look, I just talked to Mrs. Gutierrez. | 我刚刚问过古特雷斯老师 |
[42:13] | It turns out you got a “B” on your test. | 他说你考试得了个良 |
[42:17] | You passed all on your own. | 你靠自己的努力通过了考试 |
[42:18] | I did? Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:20] | I got a “B”? Wow. | 我得了个良 哇 |
[42:22] | I guess you did teach me something in that first session. | 看来你在第一堂课上确实教了我一些东西 |
[42:24] | You know, either that or I’m actually one of those | 不过我也有可能是个 |
[42:27] | late-in-life math geniuses. | 大器晚成的数学天才 |
[42:30] | Yeah, that’s not a thing. | 怎么可能 |
[42:32] | But if that is your way of thanking me, then you are welcome. | 如果这是你感谢我的方式 那么不用谢 |
[42:36] | And if that’s your way of saying you’re sorry, then I accept. | 如果这是你表达歉意的方式 那么我接受道歉 |
[42:40] | I am sorry. | 我的确很抱歉 |
[42:41] | And I am thanking you. | 我谢谢你 |
[42:43] | Yo, guys. I got a “B.” | 兄弟们 我得了个良 |
[42:47] | Thank you, KC. | 谢谢你 KC |
[42:49] | KC KC KC KC Kc, kc, kc, kc! | |
[42:51] | Would you look at that? | 看见没 |
[42:53] | People at this school really do know who I am. | 同学们全都认识我呢 |
[43:01] | Guys, guys. Guess what. | 同志们 同志们 听我说 |
[43:02] | I just got word we have been officially | 我刚接到消息 我们已正式复职 |
[43:05] | reinstated back into the Organization. | 重回组织了 |
[43:07] | The Coopers are back, baby! | 库珀一家回归了 |
[43:11] | It’s good to be a spy again. | 能做回特工真是太好了 |
[43:13] | Well, technically, I never got kicked out, | 严格来讲 我从来都没被踢出去过 |
[43:16] | but yay for you humans. | 不过还是为你们人类欢呼 |
[43:20] | Look at that. | 快看哪 |
[43:21] | We just got our first mission. | 我们刚得到了第一个任务 |
[43:23] | We’re going to Costa Rica. | 我们要去哥达加斯加 |
[43:25] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[43:27] | But it’s an all-new Cupcake Battle I wanna watch. | 但是我还想看新播的纸杯蛋糕比赛呢 |
[43:30] | It’s sprinkles versus swirls. | 这场是糖粒蛋糕对阵裱花蛋糕 |
[43:33] | And I’m tired. | 我都累死了 |
[43:34] | Plus Costa Rica is humid. | 而且哥达加斯加太潮湿了 |
[43:36] | I just got my hair done. | 我刚做完头发 |
[43:39] | Fine. I’ll just do the mission by myself. | 好吧 那我一个人去完成任务 |
[43:41] | Sounds good. – Works for me. | -好啊 -我同意 |
[43:42] | Bring me souvenirs. – See ya. | -给我带点纪念品 -回见 |
[43:44] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[43:46] | Well, here I go. | 那我走了 |
[43:48] | On my own. | 独自一人 |
[43:50] | Oh.Get your rear ends off the couch, | 把你们的屁股从沙发上挪起来吧 |
[43:52] | and let’s go! | 出发了 |
[43:58] | The Coopers are back, baby. | 库珀一家重出江湖了 |
[44:00] | The Coopers are back. | 库珀一家重出江湖了 |