时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Is this the Cooper residence? | 请问这是库珀家吗 |
[00:05] | I’m actually here for Kira Cooper. | 我是来找吉拉·库珀的 |
[00:06] | I think she might be my mother’s sister. | 我觉得她有可能是我妈的妹妹 |
[00:08] | If she is anything like her mother, that girl is no good. | 有其母必有其女 那个女孩肯定是坏人 |
[00:11] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[00:12] | Your sister joined the Other Side? | 你姐姐加入了彼岸 |
[00:14] | I’m sorry. I didn’t get to properly introduce myself before. | 很抱歉 我之前还没有正式介绍一下我自己 |
[00:17] | I’m KC Cooper, | 我叫KC·库珀 |
[00:18] | – and I’m your cousin. – Come on in. | -我是你的表妹 -进来吧 |
[00:22] | You could be putting us all in danger with that girl. | 你可能因为那个女孩儿 把我们命都丢了 |
[00:25] | That girl is your niece. | 那个女孩可是你的外甥女 |
[00:26] | So she says. | 她说是就是吗 |
[00:28] | What happened to your sister? | 你姐姐发生了什么 |
[00:29] | For the millionth time, i don’t know, Agent Johnson. | 说了几百次了 我不知道 约翰逊特工 |
[00:33] | I’ve never known, Agent Johnson. | 我一直都不知道 约翰逊特工 |
[00:35] | But if I find out, i’ll let you know, Agent Johnson! | 如果我知道了 我会告诉你的 约翰逊特工 |
[00:39] | What a beautiful locket. | 好漂亮的小坠子 |
[00:41] | We figured that since your mom’s gone, | 我们想 既然你妈妈已经去世了 |
[00:43] | this would be the next best thing. | 那么这是能给你的最好的礼物了 |
[00:46] | I’m actually looking at my mother’s face. | 我竟然能看到妈妈的照片 |
[00:48] | Abby… | 艾比… |
[00:51] | She’s not gone. | 她没有死 |
[00:53] | I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 什么 |
[00:55] | – She’s alive. – What? | -她还活着 -什么 |
[00:57] | She’s alive, and I know where she is. | 她还活着 我还知道她在哪儿 |
[01:10] | Mom. Mom, wake up. | 老妈 醒醒 |
[01:12] | Freeze, dirtbag! | 别动 混蛋 |
[01:14] | KC, it’s the middle of the night. | KC 大半夜的 |
[01:16] | What are you doing up? | 你干嘛呢 |
[01:18] | I can’t sleep, okay? And I’ve been thinking | 我睡不着 我一直在想 |
[01:22] | we need to take Abby to meet her mom. | 我们应该带艾比去见她妈妈 |
[01:23] | What?! No! Absolutely not. | 什么 不可以 绝对不行 |
[01:26] | A mother and daughter should not be apart like that. | 她们母女不应该这样分开 |
[01:28] | That’s so sad. | 我都觉得难过 |
[01:29] | Could you imagine if we were separated? | 你能想象我俩母女分离吗 |
[01:31] | I wish we were separated. | 我还真希望我们分离了 |
[01:33] | So why don’t you go back to your room, | 你赶紧回你房间去 |
[01:36] | and I’ll go back to sleep. | 我也要睡觉了 |
[01:37] | No, Mom, I’m serious. | 老妈 我是认真的 |
[01:38] | We have to do this for Abby, | 为了艾比我们必须得这么做 |
[01:41] | and don’t you miss Erica a little bit? | 难道你一点都不想爱瑞卡吗 |
[01:42] | – No, I don’t. – I don’t believe you. | -我一点都不想 -我才不信呢 |
[01:44] | She’s your sister, and that means something. | 她是你姐姐 你们是有血缘关系的呀 |
[01:47] | Siblings have a bond for life. | 一日手足终身情 |
[01:49] | What are you guys doing up? | 你俩在干吗呢 |
[01:50] | None of your business. Get out. | 没你的事儿 走开 |
[01:54] | Honey, we just got back into the Organization. | 亲爱的 我们才重新回到组织 |
[01:57] | Do you know what they’d do to us | 如果艾比发现我们是特工 |
[01:59] | Abby found out we’re spies? | 你知道他们会对我们做什么吗 |
[02:01] | What your father might do? | 你爸爸会怎么做呢 |
[02:02] | They don’t have to know. | 他们不会知道的 |
[02:03] | Erica is in the Caribbean. | 爱瑞卡在加勒比海 |
[02:05] | How are we gonna get her all the way down there | 我们怎么做到千里迢迢带着艾比到那 |
[02:07] | without her finding out the truth? | 还不能被她发现我们是特工呢 |
[02:09] | I don’t know yet, but I’ll figure it out. | 我现在还不知道 但是总能想出办法的 |
[02:11] | Okay, please. | 求你了 |
[02:16] | All right, fine. We’ll do it. | 好吧 就这么定了 |
[02:18] | – Thanks, Mom. – All right, now get out of here. | -谢谢老妈 -好了 快出去吧 |
[02:20] | I got a big mission in the morning. | 我明早还有重要任务呢 |
[02:21] | – I gotta get some sleep. – Good night. | -我得睡会儿觉 -晚安 |
[02:29] | Wakey-wakey. Eggs and bac-y. | 睡饱觉觉就早起 鸡蛋培根叫醒你 |
[02:37] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:39] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:42] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:45] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这片火海 |
[02:50] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:54] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:56] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[03:00] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须 深藏不露 |
[03:04] | Livin’ my life, no way to learn | 生活在警戒之中 |
[03:06] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[03:08] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无畏无惧 |
[03:11] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[03:13] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[03:15] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[03:17] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[03:19] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切照计划进行 |
[03:20] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:23] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:27] | And this is from our family vacation in Miami | 这是我们在迈阿密度假的时候 |
[03:29] | two years ago. | 两年前拍的 |
[03:31] | Well, I’ve been dying to get to know this family, | 我一直很想了解你们家 |
[03:34] | and 4,300 pictures later, | 看了四千三百张照片后 |
[03:35] | I feel like I really know ya. | 我感觉真的了解你们了 |
[03:38] | 4,301. Everyone smile! | 第4301张 大家说茄子 |
[03:43] | Hey, Abby, can I get you some more iced tea? | 嘿 艾比 还要冰茶吗 |
[03:45] | No, thanks. I’m fine. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[03:47] | A relative that doesn’t want anything from me? | 一个不惦记要我好处的亲戚 |
[03:49] | Oh, she’s a keeper. Welcome to the family. | 她值得拥有 欢迎来到大家庭 |
[03:54] | Speaking of which, Abby, | 说到这里 艾比 |
[03:56] | I just wanna put it out there. | 我就把话说开了 |
[03:59] | Since we’re cousins, absolutely nothing romantic | 既然我们是表亲 那么我们之间也不会 |
[04:01] | can happen between us. | 有什么罗曼史 |
[04:03] | I’m officially off limits. | 我们有缘无分 |
[04:06] | Off limits and off your rocker. | 不仅没缘分 而且还没脑呢 |
[04:09] | Just setting boundaries so no hearts get broken. | 我只是先说清楚 免得以后有人伤心 |
[04:14] | Ernie is everything you said he is. | 厄尼跟你说的真是一模一样 |
[04:17] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我也很遗憾 |
[04:20] | So I have a surprise for you girls. | 我有个惊喜给你们 |
[04:23] | I am taking the three of us | 我要带着你们俩 |
[04:25] | to the Robair Lottair Spa in Virginia Beach this weekend. | 这周末去弗吉尼亚滩做水疗 |
[04:30] | For real? That sounds great. | 真的吗 棒极了 |
[04:32] | Ooh! A spa weekend. | 哟呵 水疗之旅 |
[04:35] | I can’t wait to get my pamper on. | 我已经迫不及待去享受奢华待遇了 |
[04:38] | Okay, Ernie, let’s go pick up the Chinese food. | 厄尼 我们去买中餐吃吧 |
[04:43] | Wasn’t that weird? | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[04:44] | KC being excited about a spa? | KC去做个水疗竟然这么激动 |
[04:46] | What’s weird about that? | 这有什么好奇怪的 |
[04:48] | She hates that kind of stuff. | 她最讨厌这些了 |
[04:51] | Have you ever seen her get her nails done? | 你有见过她做美甲吗 |
[04:53] | It’s like watching a dog at the groomer’s. | 就像美容店里的狗狗一样 |
[04:57] | I think they’re up to something. | 我觉得她们一定有阴谋 |
[05:00] | Ernie, you know what you don’t know about women? | 厄尼 你知道你哪里不懂女人了吗 |
[05:02] | Everything. | 就是哪里都不懂 |
[05:05] | All women like spas. | 所有的女人都喜欢做水疗 |
[05:07] | Trust me, there is nothing going on. | 相信我 根本就没有什么阴谋诡计 |
[05:09] | All right, here’s what’s going on. | 事情是这样的 |
[05:13] | We’re not actually taking you to a spa, okay? | 我们其实不是要去做水疗 |
[05:15] | We’re taking you to meet your mom. | 我们是带你去见你妈妈 |
[05:16] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[05:19] | Is this really happening? | 真的带我去见她吗 |
[05:22] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[05:25] | Well, you could start by saying, | 你可以夸我说 |
[05:28] | “KC, you are the best cousin in the world,” | “KC 你真是世界上最好的表妹” |
[05:29] | but that is just a jumping-off point. | 这只是仅供参考啦 |
[05:30] | Really, anything to express what a great cousin I am, | 真的 随便大开脑洞夸我这表妹有多好就行了 |
[05:33] | works perfectly fine. | 怎么夸都不嫌多 |
[05:34] | Actually, Abby, Craig and Ernie can’t know about this. | 我跟你说 艾比 不能让克雷格和厄尼知道这件事情 |
[05:38] | In fact, nobody can know what we’re up to. | 说实话 不能让任何人知道这件事 |
[05:41] | You got it. | 明白 |
[05:43] | You have nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[05:45] | I’m great at keeping secrets. | 我会好好保密的 |
[05:46] | Sir! | 长官 |
[05:48] | This is exactly what we’ve been waiting for. | 终于等到了我们一直想要的信息 |
[05:50] | By this time tomorrow, | 明天的这个时候 |
[05:52] | we’ll have the location of Kira’s sister Erica. | 我们就能知道吉拉的妹妹爱瑞卡在哪里了 |
[05:54] | And Erica is the key to finally finding out | 而爱瑞卡则是我们揭开 |
[05:58] | who the head of the Other Side is. | 彼岸领导人真面目的关键 |
[06:04] | We are breaking, like, a million rules | 我们违反了这么多规定 |
[06:06] | taking Abby to Erica. | 就为了带艾比去见爱瑞卡 |
[06:08] | So whatever happens, remember, | 所以不管发生什么 切记 |
[06:10] | we can’t let her know we’re spies. | 不能让她知道我们是特工 |
[06:11] | I promise, she’s not gonna know anything. | 我保证 她不会知道的 |
[06:15] | There’s my partner in crime, and by crime, | 我的小罪犯在这呐 我意思是 |
[06:17] | I mean shopping! | 一起逛街啦 |
[06:19] | Girl, the way you shop is a crime. | 天了咯 你逛街的疯劲儿还真就是犯罪 |
[06:22] | But I can’t. I have a spa weekend planned. | 但是我不能去 我这周要去做水疗 |
[06:23] | A spa weekend? I would love… | 水疗周末 我也很乐意… |
[06:25] | – No, you can’t come. – Family only and you’re not family! | -这次没法带你 -仅限家人 可惜你不是我们家的人 |
[06:29] | Whoa. You guys do need to chill out. | 哇 你们俩得冷静一下 |
[06:32] | Good thing you’re going to a spa. | 正好你们要去做水疗放松 |
[06:36] | Speaking of spas, | 说到做水疗 |
[06:37] | have you ever seen the video of those Japanese spas | 你有看过那个视频吗 |
[06:40] | with the fish that eat the dead skin off your feet? | 就是日本水疗有小鱼吃掉你脚上的死皮 |
[06:43] | I wish I could have some of those as pets. | 真希望我能养那种小鱼 |
[06:45] | Would I have to actually feed them, | 可我是要特意喂它们鱼食 |
[06:47] | or could I just stick my feet in the tank? | 还是只要把我的脚放到鱼缸里就可以了呢 |
[06:48] | I wonder if they have those fish at the spa you’re going to. | 不知道你们去的那家水疗有没有小鱼呢 |
[06:52] | Well, I guess I will never know, | 我也没办法知道啦 |
[06:53] | because clearly, I’m not welcome. | 毕竟 你们也没有邀请我去 |
[06:55] | So much for the more the merrier. | 独乐乐不如众乐乐 这道理我也不多说了 |
[06:57] | Oh, cheer up. | 高兴点啦 |
[06:58] | You! | 你这姑娘 |
[07:02] | I think it’s time for us to go to the spa now. | 我们是时候出做水疗去了 |
[07:05] | KC will see you when she gets back from the spa, | 等我们回来 KC会去找你的 |
[07:07] | where she’ll be all weekend. | 她会在温泉那呆一整个周末 |
[07:09] | Just the spa, and nowhere else. | 就只是做水疗 哪儿也不去 |
[07:11] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[07:13] | KC will call you from the spa! | KC会在水疗那儿给你打电话的 |
[07:17] | Why did you do that? Why didn’t you just destroy the bug? | 你为什么那么做 为什么不直接踩烂那个窃听器 |
[07:19] | Because whoever planted it there would know we found it. | 这样装窃听器的人就会知道我们发现了 |
[07:21] | I’m guessing it’s the Other Side who’s looking for Erica. | 我猜是彼岸在找爱瑞卡的人装的 |
[07:25] | Or it’s the Organization and they’re on to us, | 或许是组织的人干的呢 他们盯上了我们 |
[07:26] | and they planted it. | 然后就装了窃听器 |
[07:28] | Either way, we gotta cancel this trip. | 不管怎样 我们得取消这次行程 |
[07:29] | No! Mom, this may be | 不行 老妈 这也许是 |
[07:31] | the only chance that Abby has to meet her mother. Please. | 艾比唯一一次见到她妈妈的机会 |
[07:33] | And how do you suggest that we avoid being followed, KC? | 那你有办法让我们安全躲避跟踪吗 KC |
[07:38] | Well, you put the bug on Marisa. | 你把窃听器放到玛丽莎身上 |
[07:40] | That should buy us some time. | 我们就能拖一点时间 |
[07:43] | Plus, I mean, talking to her makes my head spin. | 再说 我跟她聊天都头晕 |
[07:45] | I can only imagine what she’s gonna do to them. | 更别说窃听器那边的人了 |
[07:51] | So I figured, if they can get pampered without me, | 所以我想她们不带我去享受 |
[07:55] | I can get pampered without them. | 那我就自己来享受一下 |
[07:57] | Besides, my mom has had this spa gift certificate | 再说我妈都拿着这张水疗礼品卡 |
[07:59] | for almost a week. | 快一个星期了 |
[08:00] | If she hasn’t used it by now, she will never miss it. | 既然她现在不用 那以后也肯定忘了用 |
[08:05] | I’ve really missed you. It feels like years since I’ve seen you. | 我真的很想你啊 感觉好多年没见到你了 |
[08:10] | Sir, uh… | 长官 |
[08:12] | I just heard Kira Cooper talking to her sister. | 我刚才听到吉拉·库珀正在和她姐姐说话 |
[08:14] | Should we engage? | 我们要介入吗 |
[08:15] | No, no, keep listening. | 不不 你接着听 |
[08:16] | If we go in too soon, | 如果我们行动得太快 |
[08:19] | it could scare the sister back into hiding. | 会打草惊蛇 她姐姐就会继续躲起来 |
[08:19] | While I’m here, | 既然我都来了 |
[08:22] | I could use a makeover. | 我要来个大变身 |
[08:24] | I was thinking a whole new face. | 给我弄个新面目 |
[08:29] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的老天爷呐 |
[08:31] | They’re ripping off Kira’s face. | 他们要把吉拉的脸割下来 |
[08:38] | It just seems weird. | 真的好奇怪啊 |
[08:40] | Oh, stop worrying. | 别担心啦 |
[08:42] | Some kids don’t get facial hair till they’re in college. | 有的孩子要到大学才长得出胡子 |
[08:45] | I was talking about KC. | 我说的是KC |
[08:49] | I just don’t believe she went to a spa. | 我就是不相信她会去做水疗 |
[08:51] | Then why is there a spa charge on my phone app? | 那为什么我的手机软件上有水疗消费的提示 |
[08:55] | Hey, why is there no spa charge on my phone app? | 为什么我的手机软件上没有水疗消费的提示 |
[08:58] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[09:00] | What if KC and your mother | 如果KC和你妈妈 |
[09:02] | didn’t really go to that spa, | 并没有去做水疗 |
[09:04] | and they’re up to something? | 而是暗中谋划了什么呢 |
[09:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:08] | What if Mom’s sister isn’t really dead? | 万一妈妈的姐姐其实没死呢 |
[09:11] | What if Mom knows where she is | 而且妈妈知道她在哪儿 |
[09:13] | and is secretly taking Abby to meet her? | 还悄悄地带着艾比去见她 |
[09:15] | Ernie, please. | 厄尼 拜托 |
[09:17] | I’m trying to think. | 我正在思考呢 |
[09:19] | What if, instead of being dead, | 如果说 爱瑞卡没有死 |
[09:23] | Erica’s just been hiding all these years? | 她只是隐居多年呢 |
[09:27] | I bet your mom and KC are secretly taking Abby | 你妈和KC肯定正在悄悄地带着艾比 |
[09:30] | to meet her. | 去见她 |
[09:32] | Wow. Why didn’t I think of that? | 哇 我怎么没想到这个呢 |
[09:35] | Erica’s dangerous. | 爱瑞卡是个危险人物 |
[09:37] | I’m gonna go help them. You should come along, too, Ernie. | 我要去帮她们 你也跟着来吧 厄尼 |
[09:39] | Give you a a chance to see how a top spy operates. | 给你一个机会看看顶级特工是怎么工作的 |
[09:43] | Top spy? Does that mean someone else is coming with us? | 顶级特工 那是说还有其他人一起来么 |
[09:53] | Why are we at a private airport? | 为什么要来私人机场呢 |
[09:56] | Because it’s the fastest way to the Caribbean. | 因为这是去加勒比海最快的方法 |
[09:58] | And we don’t want you to wait any longer | 我们也不想让你等太久 |
[10:00] | than necessary to meet your mother. So KC’s calling in a favor. | 才能见到你的妈妈 所以KC找人帮了忙 |
[10:02] | I’d feel bad for stealing this helicopter | 我借你飞机用用也没什么啊 |
[10:04] | if you hadn’t have stolen it first. | 反正你这直升机也是偷来的 |
[10:07] | KC has a friend who owns a helicopter? | KC的朋友有直升机啊 |
[10:09] | Yes. She has several friends who own helicopters. | 是的 她的几个朋友都有直升机 |
[10:13] | In fact, KC volunteers her time with | 实际上 KC经常志愿和那些 |
[10:15] | over-privileged youth. | 富二代一起玩 |
[10:21] | Yep, my baby’s a do-gooder. | 是的 我的宝贝很棒 |
[10:26] | Not feeling so smug now, are you, smuggler? | 现在还得意得起来吗 走私犯 |
[10:28] | She never mentioned doing any volunteer work to me. | 她从没和我提过她在做志愿者 |
[10:32] | Well, she doesn’t like to brag. | 是啊 她不爱炫耀这些 |
[10:35] | And that’s the first sign of a good do-gooder. | 这是一个优秀行善者的首要作风 |
[10:37] | Doin’ good. | 就是行善 |
[10:40] | All right, guys, come on. | 好了 上来吧 |
[10:45] | You know how to fly one of those?! | 你会开直升机吗 |
[10:46] | Uh, I just got my learner’s permit, | 呃 我才刚拿到初学者驾照 |
[10:48] | and I’m not allowed to fly in the dark, | 我还不可以晚上开飞机 |
[10:50] | so hurry up and get in. | 所以赶紧的上来吧 |
[11:01] | Hey, stop the van. | 嘿 停车 |
[11:03] | The GPS signals stop here. | GPS信号在这里终止了 |
[11:06] | Look. Mom’s car. | 快看 那是老妈的车 |
[11:09] | There’s no one inside. | 车里没人 |
[11:12] | – I can’t believe it. – Is it a clue? | -简直不敢相信 -这是线索吗 |
[11:13] | No. Mom’s car. | 不是 你妈的车 |
[11:16] | It’s filthy. | 太脏了 |
[11:16] | I go through all that trouble to write “Wash me” | 我费了好大的劲在灰尘上写了”洗车”两个字 |
[11:20] | in the dirt, and she ignores it. | 她竟然没看到 |
[11:22] | What’s that on the ground next to the car? | 车旁边的地上是什么东西 |
[11:24] | A wrapper from your mom’s favorite type of chewing gum. | 你妈最喜欢吃的口香糖的包装纸 |
[11:28] | Someone must’ve captured her, and she left that as a clue. | 一定是有人抓走了她 她留下包装纸作线索 |
[11:34] | Or… Mom just parked there because it’s next to | 或者是 老妈把车停在这里去了旁边的 |
[11:36] | that private airport, and she needed a piece of gum | 私人机场 还有她吃了一片口香糖 |
[11:39] | because her ears always pop when she flies. | 是因为她每次坐飞机耳朵都不舒服 |
[11:41] | Ernie, please, please! | 厄尼 拜托你了 |
[11:44] | Would you let the experienced guy handle this? | 你就不能让我这个老手来推理吗 |
[11:48] | Wait a minute. I have a new theory. | 慢着 我有个新推论 |
[11:55] | Ow, ow, that hurts. You’re killing me. | 嗷 太疼了 疼死我了 |
[11:59] | I’m begging you. Stop it. Please stop. | 求你了 停手 拜托 |
[12:02] | You’re a monster! | 你就是个怪物 |
[12:03] | A monster. | 残忍的怪物 |
[12:06] | Sir! The Cooper situation has taken an ugly turn. | 老大 库珀那边情况不妙了 |
[12:10] | It appears Kira is being tortured. | 听起来吉拉正在被折磨 |
[12:12] | We can’t wait any longer. | 不能再等了 |
[12:14] | We have to save her. We’re going in. | 我们得救她 我们这就去 |
[12:15] | Let’s move it. | 行动 |
[12:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:22] | Do you have any idea where | 你知不知道 |
[12:22] | the people who took your helicopter were going? | 抢走你飞机的人去哪了 |
[12:24] | They asked if it had enough fuel to get to Anguilla. | 她们问我去安圭拉的燃料够不够 |
[12:28] | Ernie, stop wasting time talking to this guy. | 厄尼 别和那人废话了 |
[12:31] | We have to figure out where your mother went. | 我们得赶紧弄清楚你妈去哪了 |
[12:41] | KC, how exactly do you know how to fly a helicopter? | KC 你为什么会开飞机呢 |
[12:45] | Uh… | 呃 |
[12:47] | It was one of those Cheapon deals. | 就是航空公司办的特价活动啦 |
[12:51] | Um, you see, when my mom got bored with the whole accounting thing, | 我妈觉得她当会计特别无聊 |
[12:55] | we signed up for a six-week flying class. | 所以我们就报了一个六周的飞行课 |
[13:00] | Seriously, you guys. Enough. | 说真的 你们别骗我 |
[13:02] | I got a scholarship to Howard. | 我拿的是霍华德大学的奖学金 |
[13:03] | I’m not an idiot. Tell me what’s really going on. | 智商还是可以的 到底怎么回事 |
[13:06] | All right. I know I said we shouldn’t tell her, | 好吧 虽然我说过不能告诉她 |
[13:09] | but she’s family, so we’re just gonna | 但是她和我们是一家人 所以我们得 |
[13:11] | trust her with the truth. Go ahead, KC. | 信任她 告诉她吧 KC |
[13:14] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[13:16] | Abby, what’s really going on is… | 艾比 真正的情况是 |
[13:20] | you were born a princess in a war-torn foreign… | 你是一个公主 你们国家发生了战乱 |
[13:22] | KC, tell her! | KC 告诉她实话 |
[13:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:26] | This is gonna sound a little bit crazy, too, but… | 这个事实听起来也有些不可思议 但是 |
[13:31] | we’re a family of spies, okay? | 我们一家都是特工 |
[13:33] | My mom’s a spy, my dad’s a spy, | 我老妈是特工 老爸是特工 |
[13:34] | – I’m a spy. – Yeah, right. And Ernie’s a spy too? | -我是特工 -接着编 厄尼也是特工吗 |
[13:38] | Yes. Ernie is a spy. | 是的 厄尼也是特工 |
[13:39] | Although that part does sound a bit unbelievable. | 虽然他看上去一点都不像 |
[13:45] | But really, it’s all true. | 但我说的都是真的 |
[13:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:50] | Really. | 真的 |
[13:52] | Now activating automatic pilot mode. | 现在启动自动驾驶模式 |
[14:01] | Okay. Guess you guys are spies. | 好吧 所以你们是特工啰 |
[14:06] | Wait. Does that mean my mother’s a spy, too? | 等等 那是说我妈也是特工吗 |
[14:09] | No wonder she had to give me up. | 怪不得她要抛下我 |
[14:11] | That would all make sense. | 这就说通了 |
[14:14] | She was so busy saving the world | 她一直在与邪恶势力斗争拯救世界 |
[14:15] | from evil that she had no choice but to fake her own death. | 所以她别无选择只能装死 |
[14:19] | – Right? – No, not exactly. | -对吗 -不是 |
[14:20] | Not even close. | 恰恰相反 |
[14:22] | She’s one of the bad guys, isn’t she? | 她是个坏人 是吗 |
[14:25] | – Really bad. – Worst of the worst. | -挺坏的 -特别坏 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry, Abby. | 我很遗憾 艾比 |
[14:30] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[14:35] | I don’t even know if I still wanna meet her. | 我都不确定自己还想不想见她了 |
[14:38] | Is it too late to just turn around | 现在折回去做水疗 |
[14:40] | and actually go to that spa? | 会不会太晚了 |
[14:41] | Look, I know you’re scared,okay? | 听着 我知道你害怕 |
[14:43] | but we’re gonna get through this together. | 但我们会共同面对的 |
[14:46] | As a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[15:00] | I don’t understand this. | 我就不明白了 |
[15:01] | We’ve looked for Erica everywhere. | 我们找遍了都没找到爱瑞卡 |
[15:03] | Where is she? | 她到底在哪啊 |
[15:04] | Gee, Mom, I have no idea | 天啊 妈妈 我还不知道 |
[15:06] | why a wanted fugitive would be so hard to find. | 一个通缉犯还能这么难找呢 |
[15:09] | Unless she doesn’t wanna meet me. | 或者是她不想见我 |
[15:11] | No, I’ve been in touch with her using coded messages on the dark net. | 不是的 我一直通过加密信息在暗网上和她联系着 |
[15:15] | She said she’d be near this cafe at this time. | 她说她这个时候会在这家咖啡店附近 |
[15:17] | I don’t get it. | 我就不懂了 |
[15:21] | – Mom, that’s her. – Where? | -妈妈 她在那 -哪儿 |
[15:23] | That older woman right there. | 那边有位上了年纪的女人 |
[15:25] | She’s been staring at us since we walked in. | 从我们进来开始她就一直盯着我们 |
[15:27] | You think that’s my sister? | 你觉得她是我姐姐 |
[15:29] | How old do you think I am? | 你觉得我是有多老啊 |
[15:31] | I’m saying it’s a mask. | 我是说她带着面具 |
[15:39] | Aunt Erica. | 爱瑞卡姨妈 |
[15:42] | It’s me. KC. Kira’s daughter. | 我是KC 吉拉的女儿 |
[15:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:46] | Oh, come on. Stop pretending. | 少来 别装了 |
[15:49] | I know it’s you under there. | 我知道是你 |
[15:50] | Just take off the mask. | 摘下面具吧 |
[15:52] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[15:56] | Boy, that’s really glued on there good, isn’t it? | 这面具粘的还挺结实 |
[15:59] | I believe you’re looking for me. | 你应该是在找我吧 |
[16:04] | Wait. If you’re Erica, | 等等 如果你是爱瑞卡 |
[16:05] | then that means… | 那说明 |
[16:07] | Ooh, my bad. | 真不好意思 |
[16:10] | Hello, Abby. | 你好 艾比 |
[16:12] | I’d know my baby anywhere. | 我一眼就能认得我的亲生宝贝 |
[16:15] | I can’t believe, after all these years, | 真不敢相信过了这么多年 |
[16:16] | I’m looking into your beautiful eyes again. | 我又能看到你美丽的双眼 |
[16:18] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[16:20] | I’m KC. | 我是KC |
[16:22] | That’s Abby. | 她才是艾比 |
[16:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:26] | Oh. Well, in all fairness, | 好吧 不过也是 |
[16:29] | It has been a while | 跟你分开也挺久一阵儿了 |
[16:34] | Growing up, I felt like an outsider in my own family. | 从小到大 我都觉得自己和家里格格不入 |
[16:38] | I know they all tried their best, | 我知道他们都努力想让我融入进来 |
[16:39] | but that didn’t make the loneliness any less painful. | 但我仍然感到很孤单 |
[16:42] | That’s so sad. | 那太悲惨了 |
[16:43] | It is so sad. | 太悲惨了 |
[16:45] | And then, when I found out | 之后 我发现 |
[16:47] | that my parents picked Kira to join the Organization | 我父母选了吉拉加入组织 |
[16:51] | while keeping me in the dark all that time, | 而我一直被蒙在鼓里 |
[16:53] | it just pushed me over the edge. | 我就走上了极端 |
[16:55] | And why wouldn’t it? | 你当然会了 |
[16:56] | You were so alone. | 你那么孤单 |
[16:59] | For the hundredth time, Erica, | 我已经和你说了很多次了 爱瑞卡 |
[17:01] | they didn’t recruit you because they were concerned | 他们没有让你加入组织是因为他们觉得 |
[17:03] | about your anti-social tendencies. | 你有反社会倾向 |
[17:06] | So I’m not a people person! | 你是说我不会和人打交道吗 |
[17:11] | Anyway, as I was saying, | 总之 接着我刚才说的 |
[17:15] | it wasn’t long after that | 在那之后不久 |
[17:18] | that I joined the Other Side | 我就加入了彼岸 |
[17:19] | There, my anti-social tendencies | 在那里 我的反社会倾向 |
[17:23] | were not just tolerated, but celebrated. | 不但没有受到歧视 反而成了优点 |
[17:27] | I quickly rose up the ranks | 我很快晋升成为 |
[17:29] | and became their top operative. | 他们的顶级特工 |
[17:30] | Then I got the assignment where I met your father. | 然后我在一个任务中认识了你爸爸 |
[17:33] | He was a brilliant research scientist, | 他是个很聪明的科研员 |
[17:35] | and my orders were to make him fall in love with me, | 我的任务是要让他爱上我 |
[17:37] | and he did. | 他真的爱上了我 |
[17:39] | But I also fell in love with him. | 但我也爱上了他 |
[17:41] | For the first time in my life, I was totally happy. | 这是我一生中第一次感到纯粹的快乐 |
[17:45] | Till you came along. | 然后你就出生了 |
[17:51] | Wow. You really aren’t a people person. | 哇 你确实不会和人打交道 |
[17:54] | No, no, no, you don’t understand. | 不是这样的 你不明白 |
[17:56] | Becoming a mother changed me. | 当了妈妈之后 我改变了很多 |
[17:58] | I wanted out, but you can’t just quit the Other Side. | 我想退出 但你不可能轻轻松松就退出彼岸 |
[18:01] | Oh, you were torn, you know. | 你这是进退两难啊 |
[18:03] | You were torn between two worlds. | 面对两个选择进退两难 |
[18:05] | You had a baby in your arms and a gun to your head. | 一方面想要照顾自己的孩子 一方面又被迫去当特工 |
[18:07] | In order to save Abby from the life I was living, | 为了不让艾比卷入我这样的生活 |
[18:11] | I was forced to fake my own death, | 我被逼无奈去装死 |
[18:13] | go on the run and give up my family, | 放弃了我的家庭走上了逃亡的道路 |
[18:15] | even though it broke my heart into a million pieces. | 即使我的心都碎了 |
[18:18] | Giving up your own baby to give her a better life. | 抛弃自己的孩子 只为了让她过上更好的生活 |
[18:23] | That just… I’m sorry. I can’t take it. | 那太 抱歉 我忍受不了了 |
[18:25] | Neither can I, KC. | 我也忍不了了 KC |
[18:26] | I really appreciate you caring, | 我很感谢你这么关心我们 |
[18:29] | but take it down a notch. | 但是你能稍微低调点么 |
[18:30] | I can’t even hear my own life story. | 我都听不见我的身世了 |
[18:34] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[18:35] | I was on my own, | 我只能靠自己逃亡 |
[18:37] | a fugitive from both sides, | 被组织和彼岸同时通缉着 |
[18:40] | and after a few years of being on the run, | 但是这样逃亡了几年后 |
[18:41] | I realized I needed help. | 我意识到我要找人帮忙 |
[18:43] | But I couldn’t bring myself to ask my parents, | 但是我又不想去求助我的父母 |
[18:46] | and Kira had always been fair with me. | 而吉拉一直对我不错 |
[18:49] | Finally you get to the good part of the story. | 终于讲到了故事最精彩的部分 |
[18:52] | And now, after all these years, | 经过了这么多年 |
[18:55] | we’re finally all together again. | 我们现在终于又在一起了 |
[18:56] | Except your father. | 除了你爸爸 |
[18:58] | Not a day went by that I didn’t think of the two of you | 我没有一天不想念你们俩的 |
[19:01] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[19:03] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[19:05] | He recently passed. | 他最近去世了 |
[19:09] | Excuse me, can we get some more napkins over here please? | 麻烦能给我们再拿点餐巾纸吗 |
[19:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:15] | I love massages. | 我太喜欢按摩了 |
[19:17] | I could just tune out the world. | 我可以沉浸在自己的世界中 |
[19:28] | We got her! | 我们找到她了 |
[19:29] | No, we don’t. | 我们没找到 |
[19:31] | – That isn’t Kira Cooper. – Or is it? | -她不是吉拉·库珀 -也许是呢 |
[19:33] | New face. | 新面目啊 |
[19:39] | Good work, Gibb. | 干得好 吉布 |
[19:41] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:43] | For a deep tissue massage, | 不是说是深层按摩吗 |
[19:45] | this massage isn’t really very deep. | 我怎么一点感觉都没有啊 |
[19:47] | Come on, rubby rubby. | 快过来 好好揉一揉 |
[19:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:02] | We’ve been sitting here way too long. | 我们在这坐得太久了 |
[20:03] | I like to keep moving. | 我喜欢动起来 |
[20:05] | That way, nobody can track me down. | 那样别人就找不到我了 |
[20:07] | Oh, we’ve already tracked you down. | 我们已经找到你了 |
[20:09] | Anguilla’s a long way to go for a massage, Kira. | 来安圭拉做按摩还真是不嫌远啊 吉拉 |
[20:15] | Anything you wanna share? | 你不想说点啥吗 |
[20:17] | Uh, plantain chips. | 呃 吃点香蕉片吧 |
[20:19] | They’re loaded with antioxidants. | 富含抗衰老物质呢 |
[20:22] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[20:24] | Please. It was child’s play. | 得了吧 就那么点小儿戏 |
[20:26] | Yeah, this child. | 我是小儿 |
[20:29] | So you’re the husband I’ve heard so much about. | 你就是我总听吉拉提起的老公吧 |
[20:32] | And you’re the sister I’ve heard nothing good about. | 那你就是我从来没听过你好话的姐姐吧 |
[20:35] | You look familiar. | 你看着很眼熟啊 |
[20:41] | Oh, I know. You remind me of a guy I went to college with. | 我知道了 你让我想起我一个大学同学 |
[20:45] | That was a different time in a different world. | 但是那是猴年马月羊地的事情了 |
[20:50] | How about we let Abby and Erica get reacquainted, | 不如让艾比和爱瑞卡好好聊聊吧 |
[20:54] | and we’ll explain everything to you guys outside. | 我们去外边跟你们解释 |
[21:11] | I still can’t believe I found you. | 我还是不敢相信我找到你了 |
[21:13] | Took you long enough. | 也花了你太久了 |
[21:15] | It was so nice of you to take such an interest in me | 这些年来真谢谢你对我 |
[21:20] | all these years… Mother. | 不闻不问呢 母亲大人 |
[21:25] | What are you really doing here? | 你到底是来干什么的 |
[21:26] | Caring out my mission. | 执行我的任务 |
[21:28] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[21:29] | to win KC’s trust so she’d convince Kira to bring me to you. | 取得KC的信任 让她劝吉拉带我来见你 |
[21:35] | And now what? | 那现在又想怎么样 |
[21:37] | You intend to terminate your own mother? | 你打算杀了自己的亲生母亲吗 |
[21:40] | You don’t wanna mess with me, baby girl, | 你不会想要和我交手的 宝贝 |
[21:41] | ’cause I am one bad mama. | 我可不是什么好妈妈 |
[21:44] | Bad? | 不是好妈妈 |
[21:46] | I’d say you’re the worst. | 你简直是世界上最差的母亲了 |
[21:49] | But you’re a good spy, | 可是你是个好特工 |
[21:52] | and the Other Side wants you reactivated. | 彼岸想要你重新执行任务 |
[21:54] | Dad says he needs you for one final mission. | 爸爸说他需要你去执行终极任务 |
[21:56] | So he is alive. | 所以他还活着 |
[21:58] | He’s expecting you. | 他还等着见你呢 |
[22:01] | We did good, Mom. You did good. | 我们做得对 妈妈 你做得对 |
[22:05] | Well, now… | 好吧 |
[22:07] | looks like Mama’s back. | 老娘重出江湖了 |