时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I didn’t get to properly introduce myself before. | 我之前还没有正式介绍一下我自己 |
[00:07] | I’m KC Cooper, and I’m your cousin. | 我叫KC•库珀 我是你的表妹 |
[00:11] | I’m actually looking at my mother’s face. | 我就好像真的看见我妈妈的脸一样 |
[00:13] | – Abby, she’s alive. – What? | -艾比 她还活着 -什么 |
[00:16] | She’s alive, and I know where she is. | 她还活着 我还知道她在哪儿 |
[00:19] | Hello, Abby. | 你好 艾比 |
[00:21] | I’d know my baby anywhere. | 我一眼就能认得我的亲生宝贝 |
[00:22] | Actually… I’m KC. | 事实上 我是KC |
[00:26] | That’s Abby. | 她才是艾比 |
[00:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:29] | We did good, Mom. You did good. | 我们做得对 妈妈 你做得对 |
[00:33] | So what are you really doing here? | 你到底是来干什么的 |
[00:35] | – Carrying out my mission. – Which is? | -执行我的任务 -是什么 |
[00:37] | Win KC’s trust so she can convince Kira | 取得KC的信任 让她劝吉拉 |
[00:40] | to bring me to you. | 带我来见你 |
[00:46] | All right, everyone, Cooper family meeting. | 好了 各位 开个家庭会议 |
[00:48] | We need to discuss our little problem. | 我们得讨论一下我们的小问题 |
[00:51] | If you ask me, our problem is | 在我看来 我们的问题就是 |
[00:53] | all these Cooper family meetings. | 家庭会议开太多了 |
[00:55] | Look, it’s not the meetings that’s a problem for me. | 对我来说 开会不是什么问题 |
[00:57] | It’s the lack of snacks. | 家里老没零食才是问题 |
[00:59] | Would it really kill somebody to put out a crudit? | 就不能摆个果盘什么的吗 |
[01:01] | I’m talking about how you two told Abby we’re spies. | 我要说的是你们两个告诉艾比我们是特工的事 |
[01:05] | Honey, we had no choice. | 亲爱的 我们别无选择啊 |
[01:07] | Sweetheart, we are secret agents, | 宝贝 我们是秘密特工 |
[01:09] | not blab-it-to-anyone- who’ll-listen agents. | 不是见谁都要宣扬一下身份的特工啊 |
[01:11] | There’s only one thing we can do. | 现在只有一个办法了 |
[01:13] | All right, I’ll eliminate Abby. | 好吧 我去杀了艾比 |
[01:16] | I meant memory spray. | 我是说用记忆喷雾 |
[01:19] | I guess that’s another way to go. | 这个办法也行 |
[01:20] | Softies. | 你们真怂 |
[01:24] | Dad, no. | 爸爸 不 |
[01:25] | The whole point of sneaking Abby to Anguilla | 我们悄悄带艾比去安圭拉 |
[01:27] | was for her to meet her mother. | 就是为了让她去见她妈妈 |
[01:29] | If we’re looking to get rid of memories, | 如果我们真的要消除记忆的话 |
[01:31] | I vote for the time that Ernie got out of the pool | 我希望消除掉厄尼爬出泳池 |
[01:33] | but his bathing suit didn’t. | 但是泳裤还留在池子里的记忆 |
[01:35] | I know I’m still trying to forget about it. | 我也非常想忘掉这件糗事 |
[01:38] | Craig, look, it’s fine. | 克雷格 没关系的 |
[01:40] | I mean, no one else knows that Erica’s alive. | 不会有人知道艾瑞卡还活着 |
[01:42] | She’s still hiding out in Anguilla. | 她还藏在安圭拉呢 |
[01:44] | I don’t know if we can trust that. | 我不知道她靠不靠得住 |
[01:46] | – But she’s family. – But she’s so pretty. | -但她是我们的家人啊 -但她长得好看啊 |
[01:51] | Family. I meant family. | 家人 我说的是家人 |
[01:56] | Craig, the Organization check and everything | 克雷格 组织已经确认过了 |
[01:58] | Abby told us was true. | 艾比所说的都是真的 |
[02:00] | No. We can’t take the chance. | 不行 我们不能冒这个险 |
[02:02] | I’ve made a decision. We’re memory spraying her. | 我已经决定了 我们必须消除她的记忆 |
[02:05] | Hi! I brought cookies. | 嗨 我带了饼干来 |
[02:09] | Because I wasn’t sure what a thank you for | 我也不知道挑什么谢礼来感谢你们 |
[02:12] | reuniting me with my supposed-to-be-dead mom gift is. | 让我和我以为去世多年的妈妈团聚 |
[02:14] | Plus, I had cookie mix. | 而且这饼干是多口味的 |
[02:16] | We’re happy we could help. | 很高兴我们能帮上忙 |
[02:18] | Right, Dad? | 对吧 老爸 |
[02:20] | Meeting my mom was the greatest moment of my life. | 见到我妈妈是我这辈子最开心的时候 |
[02:23] | – One I’ll never forget. – Hear that, Dad? | -我永远不会忘记那一刻 -听到了吧 老爸 |
[02:25] | She’ll never forget. | 她永远不会忘记 |
[02:27] | And I owe it all to my new family. | 多亏了我的新家人 |
[02:29] | Family. | 家人 |
[02:34] | Abby, look at me. | 艾比 看着我 |
[02:36] | I’m sorry, but… | 很抱歉 但是 |
[02:38] | You’re not gonna say anything about what we do for a living, are you? | 你不会把我们的工作说出去的对吧 |
[02:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[02:47] | Softies. | 真怂 |
[02:50] | See, you guys, look. | 你们看吧 |
[02:52] | No one will ever know. | 没有人会知道的 |
[02:53] | Come on, give me those cookies. | 来 把饼干给我吧 |
[02:57] | All right, we need some plates, glasses. | 好的 我们要拿点盘子和杯子 |
[03:05] | So Erica King is alive and in Anguilla. | 所以说艾瑞卡•金还活着 现在藏在安圭拉 |
[03:08] | Send in a field team. | 派一队外勤小队 |
[03:10] | It’s time we finally brought that evil woman in. | 我们这次终于能抓到那个坏女人了 |
[03:14] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[03:17] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[03:20] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[03:24] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[03:28] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[03:32] | I’m not perfect, So many things | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[03:34] | I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[03:38] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须 深藏不露 |
[03:42] | Livin’ my life in red alert. | 生活在警戒之中 |
[03:44] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[03:46] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[03:49] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[03:51] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[03:53] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[03:55] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[03:58] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[03:59] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[04:01] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[04:07] | Hey. What are you guys doing out here? | 嘿 你们俩在那干啥呢 |
[04:11] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[04:13] | Is this an intervention about my hands-free purse | 你们又打算劝我不要用我的免提手袋吗 |
[04:15] | We have been through this 100 times. | 我已经跟你说过上百次了 |
[04:17] | It is not a hands-free purse. | 那不叫免提手袋 |
[04:19] | It is a fanny pack. Say it with me. | 那叫腰包 和我一起说 |
[04:22] | If your purse has Velcro, it is not in style. | 带魔术贴的手袋早就过时了 |
[04:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:29] | But that’s not what this is about. | 但是这次说的不是这个 |
[04:31] | We heard you have a date with Darien. | 我们听说你和达里恩要去约会 |
[04:33] | Yeah, you heard that from me, | 是啊 你听我说的 |
[04:36] | because I told you. | 因为是我告诉你的 |
[04:38] | And it’s your fourth date. | 这是你的第四次约会 |
[04:40] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[04:41] | Kc, kc, kc. | KC啊KC |
[04:44] | Everybody knows what the fourth date means. | 谁都知道第四次约会意味着什么 |
[04:45] | That we liked the first three so much, | 意味着前三次约会很棒 |
[04:47] | we decided to do it again? | 所以我们要再约一次 |
[04:50] | KC, let me ask you something. You like Darien, right? | KC 我问你 你喜欢达里恩 对吧 |
[04:53] | Yes, I do. | 是啊 |
[04:55] | I really, really do. | 我确实很喜欢他 |
[04:56] | Great. So let’s say, at the end of the date, | 太好了 所以说 当约会结束时 |
[04:58] | he leans in close, stares longingly into your eyes | 他倾身靠近 深情地凝视着你的眼睛 |
[05:02] | with his lips so close, | 嘴唇贴近 |
[05:03] | you could feel his warm breath against your face. | 你的脸颊可以感受到他温热的呼吸 |
[05:05] | What do you do? | 你这个时候要怎么做 |
[05:07] | Hope he didn’t eat garlic? | 希望他没吃大蒜 |
[05:11] | Wrong. You kiss him. | 错了 你要去亲他 |
[05:13] | Unless you’re not ready. | 除非你没准备好 |
[05:14] | Or he ate garlic. | 或者他真的吃了大蒜 |
[05:15] | And even if he did, you power through. | 即使他真的吃了 你也要忍 |
[05:18] | I think what Marisa is trying to say | 玛丽莎的意思是 |
[05:20] | – is things seem to be progressing– – So you should kiss him. | -进展不错 -所以你应该亲他 |
[05:22] | Only if you want to. If you’re not ready– | 如果你真的想这么做 但如果你还没准备好 |
[05:24] | You should let him kiss you right on the lips. | 你应该让他亲你嘴唇 |
[05:27] | Go for it! Kiss, kiss! | 加油 亲下去 亲下去 |
[05:31] | Get a hold of yourself, okay? | 你克制点 行吗 |
[05:33] | I’ll do what I want when I want, | 我会在我准备好的时候 |
[05:36] | and not until I am ready. | 做我想做的事 |
[05:38] | Right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 不好意思 |
[05:40] | So you think you’re gonna kiss him? | 那你打算亲他吗 |
[05:44] | Hey, Ernie, you remember Colin Cleveland? | 嘿 厄尼 你还记得柯林•克利夫兰吗 |
[05:47] | Your friend, the politician’s son? | 你那个政客朋友的儿子 |
[05:49] | The one who thinks I’m the greatest thing | 那孩子觉得我是世界上最厉害的人 |
[05:51] | since anti-microbial shower shoes? | 就因为我穿了防菌淋浴鞋 |
[05:54] | I don’t know why you insist on bring up | 我不知道你为什么非得提 |
[05:57] | your funky, funky feet, but yes. | 你那双臭脚 但就是他 |
[05:59] | Yes. He and his dad are on their way over. | 是他 他和他爸爸要来串门 |
[06:03] | You think you can entertain him | 我和他爸爸谈事情的时候 |
[06:05] | while his dad and I catch up? | 你能和他玩会吗 |
[06:06] | I can spare some time… | 我还是可以抽点时间出来的 |
[06:08] | for a fan. | 一切为了粉丝嘛 |
[06:10] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[06:11] | Just to be clear, this boy admires you? | 我就是想问清楚 这男孩崇拜你吗 |
[06:13] | This is an actual, real-life kid and not | 这真的是活的小孩 |
[06:15] | a figment of your imagination? | 不是你想象出来的吗 |
[06:17] | No! Not this time. | 才不是 这次不是 |
[06:26] | Ah! | 哈 |
[06:28] | Kappa Kappa Delta forever! | 卡帕兄弟会万岁 |
[06:31] | Remember that time we almost joined that fraternity? | 还记得我们差点能加入兄弟会那次吗 |
[06:37] | Oh, Jackson, it’s good to see you, man. | 杰克逊 很高兴见到你 |
[06:39] | Ernie, Judy! Hey. | 厄尼 朱蒂 嗨 |
[06:41] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[06:42] | Did you hit a growth spurt? | 你是蹿个了吗 |
[06:44] | You’re like a giant. | 你像个巨人一样了 |
[06:45] | A giant what? Pain in the butt? | 哪里巨了 巨讨人厌吧 |
[06:48] | Nope. Same height. | 没有 还是那么高 |
[06:51] | Just wearing some new orthotics. | 只是穿了新的矫形器 |
[06:53] | And you wear them well! | 那你穿的效果很好啊 |
[06:56] | Come on upstairs and I’ll show you | 上楼来 我给你看 |
[06:57] | how to power a light bulb with a potato. | 怎么用土豆把灯泡点亮 |
[07:01] | So how are you doing, Mr. Vice President? | 最近怎么样啊 副总统先生 |
[07:05] | Please. I haven’t won yet. | 别这么说 我还没有赢呢 |
[07:07] | The election isn’t for another week. | 选举还有一周才结束 |
[07:09] | And even if we are ahead by | 虽然我们已经领先了12个百分点 |
[07:11] | an impossible-to-beat 12 points, don’t jinx it. | 不可能被超越了 但是话还是不能说的太早 |
[07:14] | Who am I kidding? | 这话谁也糊弄不了啊 |
[07:15] | I’m gonna be the vice-president of the United States! | 我要成为美国副总统了 |
[07:21] | Seriously, I have a favor to ask of you, Coop. | 说正事 我想找你帮个忙 小库 |
[07:23] | I’m hoping you’ll head up my security team. | 我希望你能负责我的安保团队 |
[07:27] | I could use someone I really trust. | 我需要我能完全信任的人 |
[07:28] | Wow, Jackson, I’m flattered. | 哇 杰克逊 我很荣幸啊 |
[07:32] | My commitment is to the Organization. | 但我只效力于组织 |
[07:34] | I’m not asking for anything long-term. | 我不是说要长期做 |
[07:36] | Just get me through the election. | 只是帮我到选举期结束 |
[07:37] | Can I think about it? | 我能考虑一下吗 |
[07:38] | – Why not? – Would I get a pair of | -当然可以 -我能要一副 |
[07:41] | those cool Secret Service sunglasses? | 特勤局那种特别酷的墨镜吗 |
[07:42] | – Why not? – Can I fly Air Force One? | -当然可以 -我能驾驶空军一号吗 |
[07:45] | Don’t push it, Craig. | 别得寸进尺 克雷格 |
[07:51] | I don’t mean to brag, but with this puppy, | 不是我自夸 但是用这个小玩意 |
[07:54] | I can talk to people as far away as Indonesia. | 我能和远至印度尼西亚的人们谈话 |
[07:56] | So can I. Ever heard of a cell phone? | 我也可以啊 听说过手机这种东西吗 |
[08:01] | This is cooler. | 这个更酷一点 |
[08:03] | And you don’t have to worry about going over your data plan. | 你还不用担心超出套餐的数据流量 |
[08:06] | Plus, I built it myself, | 再说了 这是我自己做的 |
[08:08] | with a few capacitors, a diode, and about ten feet of electrical wire. | 用了几个电容 一个二极管和大约十英尺的电线 |
[08:12] | Whoa! I am freaking out. | 哇哦 宝宝惊呆了 |
[08:15] | You wanna see some electrical wires? | 你想看电线吗 |
[08:18] | No one needs your help, Judy. | 不劳你操心了 朱蒂 |
[08:24] | I had a great time, even if you did beat me at Skee Ball. | 我玩得很开心 虽然你在滑雪球游戏里赢了我 |
[08:27] | Beat you? Excuse me, I pummeled you. | 赢了你 不好意思 我是彻底碾压你了吧 |
[08:30] | I guess you just can’t handle… how I roll. | 你一定是比不赢我这么拽的进球 |
[08:36] | Hey, in my defense, | 嘿 我得说一下 |
[08:37] | I was distracted by a beautiful girl. | 我被一个美丽的女孩分了神 |
[08:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:01] | All right. See you tomorrow. | 好的 明天见 |
[09:04] | Well, I kissed him. | 我亲了他 |
[09:06] | Yay! | 耶 |
[09:07] | Where did it happen? | 在哪亲的 |
[09:09] | At the movies, at the restaurant? On the porch? | 电影院 饭店 还是门廊 |
[09:11] | – On his eyeball. – What? | -在他眼睛上 -什么 |
[09:14] | I kissed him on his eyeball. | 我亲了他的眼睛 |
[09:17] | Ay yi eyeball. | 啊呀呀 眼睛 |
[09:21] | Marisa, I am such an idiot. | 玛丽莎 我太傻了 |
[09:23] | What if he doesn’t like me anymore? | 要是他不喜欢我了怎么办 |
[09:25] | KC, would you just relax? | KC 别着急 |
[09:26] | Darien likes you. He isn’t going anywhere. | 达里恩喜欢你 他不会离开你的 |
[09:32] | Quick, call an ambulance. | 快叫救护车 |
[09:35] | A car just came out of nowhere and hit Darien. | 有辆车不知道从哪冲出来 撞到了达里恩 |
[09:50] | I don’t know if you can hear me, | 我不知道你能不能听到我说话 |
[09:53] | but I really need you to get better. | 但是我真希望你赶紧好起来 |
[09:58] | I really, really like you. | 我非常非常喜欢你 |
[10:02] | I mean, my life can be kind of stressful sometimes. | 我的生活有时候压力很大 |
[10:06] | More like all the time. | 基本上所有的时候都是 |
[10:08] | But when I’m with you, I forget about all of that, you know? | 但我和你在一起的时候 我会忘记所有的烦恼 |
[10:13] | You just let me be me. | 你让我做回我自己 |
[10:15] | You know, just regular, boring KC. | 那个普通的无聊的KC |
[10:19] | I have no idea why you like me so much, | 我完全不知道你为什么这么喜欢我 |
[10:23] | but I’m really glad that you do. | 但我真的很高兴你喜欢我 |
[10:28] | Yes, I really, really want you to be my boyfriend. | 真的 我很希望你能做我男朋友 |
[10:36] | Oh, I kissed you out of a coma! | 哦 我的吻让你从昏迷中醒过来了 |
[10:41] | Actually, you kissed me out of a nap. | 其实吧 是让我从小睡中醒过来的 |
[10:43] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:45] | Okay, um… | 好吧 呃 |
[10:46] | So you gonna be all right? | 你没什么事吧 |
[10:48] | Yeah. I just have a broken arm and a slight concussion. | 没事 我只是一只手臂骨折 有点轻微脑震荡 |
[10:51] | They’re gonna keep me another day or so for observation. | 需要再留院观察一两天 |
[10:53] | Okay. That’s great. | 好吧 那太好了 |
[10:56] | I’d hug you, but you couldn’t really hug me back. | 我想要拥抱你一下 但你不太方便 |
[10:59] | ‘Cause the arm, so… high five! | 你的胳膊 所以 击个掌吧 |
[11:09] | So? | 那 |
[11:11] | What’s exactly the plan here? | 接下来要怎么办 |
[11:13] | We gonna pretend like you didn’t just say | 我们要假装你没说过 |
[11:15] | you wanted me to be your boyfriend? | 想让我当你男朋友吗 |
[11:16] | Okay, did I say that, | 这个 是我说的 |
[11:19] | or did you dream that? | 还是你梦到的呢 |
[11:21] | No, I think you said it. | 明明就是你说的 |
[11:23] | No, I think you imagined it, | 明明是你想象出来的 |
[11:25] | because of the drugs they gave you. | 因为你用的药有副作用 |
[11:27] | You mean the antibiotics? | 抗生素的作用啊 |
[11:30] | Yes. Of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[11:32] | Antibiotic hallucinations. | 抗生素幻觉 |
[11:35] | It’s 100% medically accurate, | 这在医学上是百分之百确定的 |
[11:37] | despite what your doctor will tell you after I leave. | 不管我走了以后你的医生对此发表什么看法 |
[11:40] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[11:42] | You should probably know. | 但是我想让你知道 |
[11:43] | I wanna be your boyfriend. | 我愿意做你的男朋友 |
[11:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:47] | Really. | 真的 |
[11:49] | Are you sure that’s not just the antibiotics talking? | 你确定不是抗生素的作用吗 |
[11:54] | I’m really glad you’re okay. | 你没事了我好开心 |
[11:55] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:00] | All right, Colin, | 好了 科林 |
[12:02] | remember the water we dyed red yesterday? | 还记得昨天我们把水染成红色了吧 |
[12:04] | I wish I died yesterday. | 真希望我昨天就挂掉 |
[12:07] | Well, a stalk of celery has been sitting in it overnight. | 我把一根芹菜放在里面一宿 |
[12:11] | Take a look at this. Voila. | 看好了 瞧 |
[12:15] | A sorcerer. You’re a sorcerer! | 巫师 你就是个巫师啊 |
[12:18] | Actually, it’s due to capillary action. | 事实上 这是由于毛细管作用 |
[12:20] | Which is the only action Ernie will ever see. | 这也是厄尼唯一能看到的作用 |
[12:25] | Just because you mumble | 你小声嘀咕 |
[12:27] | doesn’t mean I can’t hear you, Judy. | 不代表我就听不见了 朱蒂 |
[12:30] | You actually like this stuff? | 你真的喜欢这玩意儿吗 |
[12:32] | – Like it? I love it! – Yeah! | -哪是喜欢 我爱死了好嘛 -耶 |
[12:35] | You don’t have cable TV, do you? | 你家没有有线电视 是不是 |
[12:39] | You should get it. | 你真该买一台的 |
[12:46] | All that manpower, and the search turned up absolutely nothing. | 花了这么多力物力来搜寻 结果全白费了 |
[12:50] | If Erica King isn’t in Anguilla, | 如果艾丽卡•金不在安圭拉 |
[12:51] | where the heck is she? | 那她到底在哪里 |
[13:17] | Hey, what’s up, Abby? | 你好啊 艾比 |
[13:19] | Thank you so much for stopping by and checking on Darien, | 谢谢你过来看望达里恩 |
[13:21] | but good news, he is gonna be perfectly fine. | 说个好消息 他马上就没事了 |
[13:23] | Well, this time he is. | 这次没事而已 |
[13:26] | What you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[13:28] | His accident. | 这场意外事故 |
[13:30] | It wasn’t an accident. | 其实并不是意外 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry, that doesn’t make any sense. | 什么意思 这说不通啊 |
[13:36] | Who would intentionally hurt Darien? | 谁会故意伤害达里恩呢 |
[13:39] | I would. | 我啊 |
[13:45] | You work for the Other Side, don’t you? | 原来你是为彼岸卖命的对吧 |
[13:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:48] | Oh, okay, so you’ve just been playing me this whole time. | 所以一直以来你都是在玩我喽 |
[13:52] | Well, look at that. | 你看你多厉害啊 |
[13:54] | You’re not just book smart. | 你不仅仅是个书呆子 |
[13:56] | You can also point out the obvious. | 还很会说出明摆着的事 |
[13:58] | Huh. I don’t know why you bothered bringing a laser gun. | 干嘛还要大费周折带激光枪 |
[14:02] | when you already stabbed me in the back. | 你不是已经在我背后捅了一刀吗 |
[14:06] | Are you done? | 折腾完了吗 |
[14:07] | I forgot one more thing. | 我还忘了一件事 |
[14:23] | I defended you to my parents. | 我在我父母面前维护过你 |
[14:28] | I trusted you. | 我那么信任你 |
[14:32] | I listened to your kissing advice. | 我还听了你的接吻建议 |
[14:35] | Did you, ’cause I never said | 是吗 可我没说过 |
[14:36] | anything about making out with his eyeball. | 要你跟他的眼珠子亲热啊 |
[14:41] | Get your butt back here. | 给我回来 |
[14:43] | No one runs my boyfriend over with a car | 你竟敢开车撞我男朋友 |
[14:45] | and makes me spill his overpriced commissary snacks | 还害我把在小卖部买的贵价零食洒了 |
[14:48] | and gets away with it. | 还想轻易脱身 |
[14:54] | Hello, KC. Hope you don’t mind me dropping in. | 你好啊 KC 希望你别介意我的到访 |
[14:58] | Let your Auntie Erica give you a hug. | 让艾丽卡姨妈抱一下 |
[15:06] | Erica. So you’re back from Anguilla. | 艾丽卡 你从安圭拉回来了 |
[15:09] | She really does state the obvious. | 她还真会说出明摆着的事啊 |
[15:14] | Now unless you wanna end up in a hospital bed or worse, | 现在 除非你想躺医院或者躺棺材 |
[15:17] | you’d better listen to what your auntie has to say. | 否则你最好听你姨妈的话 |
[15:28] | Isn’t this lovely? | 多和谐的一幕啊 |
[15:31] | So happy to see you, sis. | 见到你真开心 妹妹 |
[15:33] | Surprised to get your text. | 收到你的短信还真是惊讶 |
[15:35] | Usually you need a Ouija board | 一般来说好像只有用显灵板 |
[15:37] | to communicate with the devil. | 才能跟魔鬼对上话吧 |
[15:41] | You look nice, KC. | 你今天很漂亮 KC |
[15:43] | Oh, thanks, traitor. | 谢谢你 叛徒 |
[15:54] | All right, Erica, cut to the chase. What do you want from us? | 好了 艾丽卡 废话少说 你想怎么样 |
[15:57] | You and your daughter are going to carry out a very special mission for the Other Side. | 你和你女儿要为彼岸执行一项特殊任务 |
[16:02] | And if we refuse? | 如果我们拒绝呢 |
[16:03] | Darien will end up having another accident. | 那达里恩就得再出一次意外了 |
[16:07] | And don’t say a word about this, | 不许走漏一点风声 |
[16:09] | or we’ll move on to getting rid of your family. | 否则我们下一步就是除掉你们全家 |
[16:12] | Ooh, I vote we start with her. | 这样啊 那我提议先从她开始 |
[16:16] | Very funny, KC. | 你很幽默 KC |
[16:18] | But the Organization won’t be laughing | 但是组织绝对会雷霆大怒 |
[16:20] | when they find out your mother’s been protecting me | 一旦他们发现你妈暗中保护我 |
[16:22] | all these years. | 这么多年 |
[16:24] | Do I make myself clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[16:26] | Crystal. | 很明白 |
[16:29] | We’ll provide further instructions when we’re ready. | 等我们准备好了会给你们下一步指示 |
[16:32] | Now, ladies, let’s enjoy our tea. | 女士们 可以享用茶点了 |
[16:37] | Would anyone like some clotted cream for their scone? | 谁要来点凝脂奶油配糕点呢 |
[16:40] | Oh, I would, thank you. | 我要 谢谢 |
[16:43] | Oops. Oh, I’m so clumsy. | 不好意思 我太笨手笨脚了 |
[16:46] | Don’t wanna waste it. | 别浪费了 |
[16:54] | Get ready, Colin, | 准备好 科林 |
[16:56] | ’cause this volcano’s about to blow. | 火山即将爆发 |
[16:58] | Here we go. It’s going in. | 来吧 开始了 |
[17:00] | All right. Okay. | 好了 |
[17:02] | Oh, awesome! | 好赞啊 |
[17:05] | Biggest explosion ever. | 我见过的最壮观的爆炸 |
[17:07] | Guess you never heard Ernie after a four-cheese pizza. | 你肯定没听过厄尼吃完四重芝士比萨之后发出的屁声 |
[17:13] | I’ll bet you’re wondering how I’m gonna top this volcano. | 想不想知道比这个火山更厉害的东西 |
[17:16] | Two word: rock collection. | 四个字 岩石收藏 |
[17:22] | What a dork. | 真是个呆子 |
[17:25] | What?! I thought you looked up to him. | 什么 我还以为你很崇拜他呢 |
[17:27] | I did, when I was five, | 没错 在我五岁的时候 |
[17:30] | and my best friend was a blanket. | 那时我最好的朋友是块毯子 |
[17:32] | Then why have you been kissing his butt all week? | 那你为啥一直拍他的马屁 |
[17:35] | My dad said I had to be on my best behavior | 我爸跟我说要有礼貌 |
[17:38] | but how much longer can I pretend he’s interesting? | 但还要我假装他很有趣多久呢 |
[17:42] | He’s a total doofus, and he doesn’t even know it. | 他是个十足的傻蛋 自己还一无所知 |
[17:45] | Rock collection. | 岩石收藏 |
[17:48] | Hey, nobody thinks Ernie’s a bigger doofus than I do, | 我是最有资格说他是傻蛋的人 |
[17:52] | but at least he’s smart and funny and he’s honest. | 但至少他聪明风趣而且坦诚 |
[17:55] | He doesn’t pretend to be something he’s not, | 他不会人前一套人后一套 |
[17:58] | which makes him way cooler than you’ll ever be. | 就这一点而言他可绝对比你强多了 |
[18:05] | Why did they have to drag Darien into this? | 她们为什么要把达里恩牵扯进来呢 |
[18:08] | All he did was like me. | 他喜欢我有错吗 |
[18:09] | I finally have a boyfriend, | 我终于有男朋友了 |
[18:11] | and now Erica and Abby want to hurt him. | 结果艾丽卡和艾比却要伤害他 |
[18:13] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[18:15] | But you remember when you decided to be a spy | 你还记得在你决定做一名特工时 |
[18:18] | and I said it wasn’t gonna be easy? | 我就跟你说过这并非易事吗 |
[18:19] | Decided? | 决定 |
[18:22] | No, I distinctly remember you fake kidnapping me | 不对 我清楚记得是你假装绑架了我 |
[18:26] | and then begging me to be part of the family business. | 然后求我跟你们当特工 |
[18:28] | True, but I distinctly remember saying it wasn’t gonna be easy. | 也对 但我也清楚记得跟你说过这并非易事 |
[18:34] | Mom, I really, really like Darien. | 妈妈 我真的真的很喜欢达里恩 |
[18:38] | What am I supposed to do, just no like anyone ever? | 我该怎么办 永远不能喜欢任何人吗 |
[18:41] | No, baby. | 不是的 宝贝 |
[18:43] | But any time you get involved with a civilian, | 但是一旦你跟普通的市民牵连上了 |
[18:46] | they’re always gonna be vulnerable. | 他们就很容易受伤害 |
[18:48] | So I should only date spies. | 所以我只能跟特工谈恋爱呗 |
[18:51] | Well, I was lucky enough to fall in love with one. | 我很幸运爱上了一名特工 |
[18:54] | But I mean, it’s not like I never dated a civilian. | 但也不是说我就没跟普通人约会过 |
[18:58] | I remember this one guy, | 我记得有一个人 |
[18:59] | Olympic athlete Andre Vervavitch. | 奥运会运动员安德烈•维瓦卫奇 |
[19:02] | Things were going great until he fell head over heels. | 在他死心塌地之前一切都很顺利 |
[19:05] | Wait, isn’t that a good thing when you’re dating someone? | 谈恋爱时 这不应该是好事吗 |
[19:08] | No, I mean the Other Side pushed Andre off a building | 不是 我的意思是彼岸把他推下了楼 |
[19:11] | and he fell head over heels. | 然后他就死心塌地了 |
[19:14] | Over head, over heels. | 心死了 人塌在地上了 |
[19:19] | This is just not fair. | 这样真的好不公平 |
[19:20] | I know. | 我明白 |
[19:22] | But that’s the way it is. | 但干这行就是这样 |
[19:24] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[19:26] | Well, we have to wait for Erica, | 等艾丽卡的指令 |
[19:28] | ’cause unfortunately, she’s holding all the cards. | 很不幸 她现在掌控了整个局势 |
[19:31] | Okay, so now we know Erica’s back. | 好了 我们知道艾丽卡回来了 |
[19:34] | We’re not gonna make a move. | 我们先按兵不动 |
[19:35] | I think, if we play our cards right, | 如果我们处理得当的话 |
[19:38] | she might finally lead us to the head of the Other Side. | 没准可以顺着她找到彼岸的首领 |
[19:41] | Imagine, after all this time, | 想象下 经过这么长时间的努力 |
[19:43] | finally discovering who he really is. | 终于可以见到他的真面目 |
[19:51] | Hey, Ernie, how’d your procedure go? | 厄尼 你的手术做得怎么样了 |
[19:53] | What procedure? | 什么手术 |
[19:54] | The one where they removed Colin’s lips from your butt. | 把科林的嘴从你屁股上挪回去的手术啊 |
[19:58] | He’s with his mom. | 他和他妈在一起 |
[20:00] | And you can bag on me all you want, | 随便你怎么损我 |
[20:03] | – but I know you love me. – Yuck! Why would you say that? | -但我知道你是爱我的 -好恶心 从何说起 |
[20:06] | Because I heard all the nice things you said about me to Colin. | 因为你在科林面前维护我的话我都听见了 |
[20:09] | – You’re dreaming. – Am I? | -你在做梦吧 -是吗 |
[20:11] | Am I really? | 当真 |
[20:14] | He doesn’t pretend to be something he’s not, | 他不会人前一套人后一套 |
[20:16] | which makes him way cooler than you’ll ever be. | 就这一点而言他可绝对比你强多了 |
[20:19] | Way cooler than you’ll ever be. | 他可绝对比你强多了 |
[20:22] | Way cooler than you’ll ever be. | 他可绝对比你强多了 |
[20:24] | Fine, I said it! | 好了 是我说的行了吧 |
[20:26] | And? | 还有呢 |
[20:28] | And I love you. | 还有我爱你 |
[20:31] | And I love you. | 还有我爱你 |
[20:32] | And I love you. | 还有我爱你 |
[20:35] | And I love you. | 还有我爱你 |
[20:40] | Well, Jackson, I thought it over, | 杰克逊 我仔细想过了 |
[20:42] | and if you still want me, | 如果你还需要我的话 |
[20:43] | I’d be happy to head up your security team | 我愿意在选举期间带领你的安保团队 |
[20:46] | through the election. In fact, it would | 事实上 那将是我的荣幸 |
[20:48] | be an honor, Mr. Vice-President. | 副总统先生 |
[20:51] | No jinxies. | 别说多了乌鸦嘴 |
[20:53] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[20:56] | You are definitely mature enough | 作为一个离总统之位一步之遥的人 |
[20:58] | to be a heartbeat away from the president. | 你还真是够成熟的 |
[21:01] | Thank you, Craig. | 谢谢你 克雷格 |
[21:03] | All kidding aside, I’ll feel a lot safer, | 撇开玩笑不说 有你在身边 |
[21:06] | with you in my corner. | 我会更有安全感 |
[21:07] | Don’t worry, I got your back. | 别担心 我会保护好你 |
[21:10] | You never know what kind of crazies there are out there. | 你永远料不到会遇到什么样的疯子 |
[21:15] | So what exactly is the plan for KC and Kira, mommy dearest? | 你打算让KC和吉拉干什么呢 亲爱的妈咪 |
[21:19] | Stop calling me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[21:23] | Fifteen years ago, | 十五年前 |
[21:24] | when your father became the head of the Other Side, | 当你爸成为彼岸首领的时候 |
[21:27] | he and I had a little disagreement. | 我们俩之间发生了点小分歧 |
[21:31] | I wanted her dead. | 我想要她死 |
[21:33] | And silly me, I wanted to stay alive. | 愚笨如我 想活下来 |
[21:37] | So we compromised. She disappeared. | 于是我俩采取折中办法 让她消失 |
[21:39] | You mean you banished me. | 你把我流放了 |
[21:42] | And separated me from my only child. | 把我和我唯一的孩子分开 |
[21:45] | And she was better off without the likes of you. | 没有你她会过得更好 |
[21:46] | Aw, Mom, Dad. | 爸 妈 |
[21:49] | Just think of all the Christmases | 想象一下我们这个不幸福的家庭 |
[21:51] | we could’ve spent together as one big, unhappy family. | 要是每年一起过圣诞节的话会怎样 |
[21:56] | Anyway, he finally sent for me, | 总之 他终于让我回来了 |
[21:58] | because he needed his top programmer. | 因为他需要我这个最高程序员 |
[22:00] | Programmer? You can’t even use your cell phone. | 程序员 你连手机都用不好 |
[22:04] | Not that kind of programmer, smart mouth. | 不是那种程序员 净会顶嘴 |
[22:06] | – She gets it from you, you know. – Take that back. | -她遗传了你 -收回你的话 |
[22:08] | I’d like to take back the ten years I wasted with you. | 我还想收回跟你在一起浪费的十年青春呢 |
[22:11] | Was it only ten? ‘Cause it felt like 110. | 只有十年吗 我可感觉像是过了一百一十年 |
[22:14] | I will crash this car right now. | 信不信我现在把车撞了 |
[22:16] | Do it, do it! I dare you! | 撞啊 有胆量你就撞啊 |
[22:21] | Um… sorry to interrupt this love fest, | 不好意思打断你们秀恩爱了 |
[22:25] | but you were saying something about being a programmer. | 你刚才说的什么程序员 |
[22:27] | A mind control programmer. | 精神控制程序员 |
[22:30] | My mission was to identify up-and-coming individuals | 我的任务是鉴别那些大有可为 |
[22:33] | who might one day wield power. | 有一天可能大权在握的人 |
[22:36] | Then I brainwash them, so that when the time came, | 然后我对他们洗脑 时机一到 |
[22:38] | I’d activate them. | 我就激活他们 |
[22:40] | And your mother’s grating voice | 你妈的尖嗓门是触发器的一部分 |
[22:41] | is one half of the trigger. You’re wearing the other half. | 另一部分则戴在你身上 |
[22:46] | The locket Aunt Kira gave me. | 吉拉阿姨给我的小坠子 |
[22:50] | I knew she’d keep it safe. | 我就知道她会妥善保管的 |
[22:52] | She was always such a sentimental sap. Softie. | 她总是那么多愁善感 真怂 |
[22:56] | With this, my voice will control the mind | 有了这个 我的声音就能控制 |
[23:00] | of Senator Jackson Cleveland, | 杰克逊•克利夫兰参议员 |
[23:03] | who’s about to become vice-president. | 这位即将成为副总统的人的思想了 |
[23:05] | Which puts him one step away from becoming the president. | 也就意味着他离总统之位只有一步之遥 |
[23:09] | When that happens, | 一旦成功 |
[23:11] | the Other side will control the White House. | 彼岸将会控制白宫 |
[23:29] | Hi, KC. Guess what. | 嗨KC 知道吗 |
[23:31] | I get out tomorrow. | 我明天就出院了 |
[23:33] | Doctor said in a couple of days, | 医生说再过几天 |
[23:35] | I’ll be ready for that Skee Ball rematch. | 我都能和你再战滑雪球了 |
[23:37] | Uh, Darien, I’m not into you. | 达里恩 我不喜欢你 |
[23:40] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思啊 |
[23:42] | I like you, you like me. Things are going great. | 我喜欢你 你喜欢我 不是一直都挺好的吗 |
[23:44] | No, they’re not. | 并不好 |
[23:46] | Not for me. | 对我来说不好 |
[23:48] | Oh. I get it. | 我知道了 |
[23:51] | It’s the boyfriend-girlfriend thing. | 是因为我们变成男女朋友了 |
[23:53] | We can slow it down. | 我们可以不那么急啊 |
[23:54] | Darien, you’re not listening, okay? | 达里恩 你好好听我说话 行吗 |
[23:56] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[23:58] | I’m breaking up with you. | 我要和你分手 |
[24:00] | No. | 不 |
[24:02] | No, this makes no sense. | 这怎么可能 |
[24:04] | This isn’t right. | 不应该是这样的 |
[24:05] | Something else must be going on. | 肯定是发生了什么事 |
[24:08] | KC, talk to me. | KC 告诉我 |
[24:12] | Take care, Darien. | 保重 达里恩 |
[24:23] | I know, baby. I know. | 我懂 宝贝 我懂 |
[24:28] | But at least now, he’ll be safe, okay? | 但是至少现在他安全了 对吧 |