时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I didn’t get to properly introduce myself before. | 我之前还没有正式介绍一下我自己 |
[00:07] | I’m KC Cooper, and I’m your cousin. | 我叫KC·库珀 我是你的表妹 |
[00:11] | I’m actually looking at my mother’s face. | 我终于看到了我妈妈的样子 |
[00:14] | – Abby, she’s alive. – What? | -艾比 她还活着 -什么 |
[00:16] | She’s alive, and I know where she is. | 她还活着 我还知道她在哪儿 |
[00:19] | We did good, Mom. | 我们做得对 妈妈 |
[00:20] | You did good. | 你做得对 |
[00:23] | So what are you really doing here? | 你到底是来干什么的 |
[00:25] | – Carrying out my mission. – Which is? | -执行我的任务 -是什么 |
[00:27] | To win KC’s trust so she’d convince Kira | 取得KC的信任 |
[00:29] | to bring me to you. | 让她劝吉拉带我来见你 |
[00:39] | Abby and Erica just have us backed into a corner, | 艾比和艾瑞卡把我们逼到这份儿上了 |
[00:42] | and we’re just supposed to carry out | 现在咱们只能随她们摆布 |
[00:43] | whatever mission they ask of us. | 她们想我们干嘛 我们就得干嘛 |
[00:45] | This is awful, and part of me feels like it’s all my fault. | 真糟糕 我都有点觉得这全是我的错了 |
[00:48] | Why would you feel that way, honey? | 你怎么会这么想呢 亲爱的 |
[00:50] | Just because you insisted on being friends with Abby even after I said let it go, | 是因为就算我不许 你也坚持要和艾比做朋友么 |
[00:54] | and because you insisted on making her a part of the family, | 还是因为就算我说了她是个大麻烦 |
[00:56] | even though I said she was bad news, | 你也坚持把她当做家里的一份子吗 |
[00:58] | and because you were the one that talked me into | 还是说因为你是那个一直怂恿我 |
[01:00] | reuniting Abby with her mother, | 要让她们母女重逢的人 |
[01:02] | dragging my evil freak of a sister | 将那个本来已经离我千里之外的怪胎姐姐 |
[01:04] | out from under a rock and back into our lives? | 重新拽回我们的生活里吗 |
[01:07] | No, honey, it ain’t your fault at all. | 不 亲爱的 这怎么会是你的错呢 |
[01:11] | You’re not perfect either, you know. | 人无完人 你也有犯傻的时候 |
[01:19] | Thanks for showing up, ladies. | 谢谢你们出面啊 美女们 |
[01:21] | Not that you had a choice. | 不过你们也别无选择啦 |
[01:22] | Oh, Erica, nice shoes. | 艾瑞卡 好漂亮的鞋子啊 |
[01:24] | I’d love to take a better look at them right after | 要是能来个龙卷风 把一座房子卷到你身上 |
[01:26] | a twister drops a house on you. | 肯定会更好看 |
[01:29] | Interesting location for a meeting. | 这真是一个有趣的会面地点 |
[01:31] | It’s a convenient location, | 是方便的会面地点 |
[01:33] | since your mission will be carried out | 因为你们的任务会在 |
[01:35] | at the Georgetown Potomac Hotel. | 乔治城波托马克酒店进行 |
[01:37] | That’s where the election night results party’s being held. | 可那是选举结束当晚聚会的地方啊 |
[01:40] | I’m impressed, KC. | 我好感动啊 KC |
[01:42] | Now I feel bad for calling you a gullible idiot. | 我真不该把你叫作容易上当的小傻瓜 |
[01:44] | Oh, do you want a beat down, | 你是不是想试试挨拳头啊 |
[01:46] | ’cause I’m having a two-for-one special, | 我这儿有买一送一的促销活动 |
[01:48] | and I do not charge delivery. Let’s go! | 还包邮哦亲 动手吧 |
[01:50] | All right, all right. | 够了 够了 |
[01:52] | Okay, Erica, come on, let’s get this over with. What do you want? | 拜托了艾瑞卡 赶紧解决这件事吧 你到底想干嘛 |
[01:54] | KC will sneak us and a weapon | KC明晚要携枪带着我们 |
[01:56] | past hotel security tomorrow night. | 通过这个酒店的安检 |
[01:58] | What? Absolutely not. I’m not gonna let my baby do that. | 什么 没门 我才不会让我的宝贝女儿做这种事 |
[02:01] | Oh, poor little KC. | 可怜的KC |
[02:03] | Do you also need a nap during your mission? | 你做任务的时候是不还得打个盹什么的呀 |
[02:07] | Oh, poor wittle Abby. | 可怜的艾比 |
[02:09] | Do you have a bwuised spween? | 你的脾脏坏坏了吗 |
[02:11] | That’s enough, KC. | 不要再闹了 KC |
[02:12] | But good shot, baby. | 不过你这脚法还真不错 |
[02:15] | If you don’t do what you’re told, | 你们要是敢不按照我说的去做 |
[02:18] | I’ll be more than happy to take an ax to the family tree. | 我会很乐意亲手修整咱家的家族树 |
[02:20] | starting with your branch. | 先砍掉你们家这个分枝 |
[02:24] | I’ll be escorting you to the hotel personally tomorrow night. | 明晚我会亲自护送你进酒店 |
[02:27] | But it’s impossible to bring a weapon into that highly secured area. | 但是我们也不可能把武器带进那种高度警戒区啊 |
[02:30] | Unless your father’s the future vice-president’s | 除非你爸是未来副总统的 |
[02:33] | head of security detail. | 安保队队长 |
[02:36] | Wow, two for two. | 你的好点子还不少 |
[02:38] | Even a stopped clock is right once a day. | 看来就算是坏掉的钟一天也能走对一次呢 |
[02:40] | It’s twice a day. | 是一天两次 |
[02:42] | If you’re gonna make some sarcastic barbs, | 你要真想玩儿点暗讽什么的 |
[02:44] | at least try to make them right, okay? | 至少也得说对 好么 |
[02:53] | This is Agent Johnson. Code red. | 我是约翰逊特工 红色警报 |
[02:55] | The future president could be at risk. | 未来总统可能会有生命危险 |
[02:58] | Have a blessed day. | 祝你一天平安 |
[03:01] | Darn it. That was a six-dollar espresso. | 该死 这杯浓缩咖啡花了我六美元呢 |
[03:06] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[03:09] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[03:13] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[03:16] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[03:18] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[03:21] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[03:24] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[03:29] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[03:32] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[03:34] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[03:36] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[03:38] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[03:41] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[03:43] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[03:45] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[03:47] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[03:50] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[03:51] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:54] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[04:00] | You know, I’d say I’ll miss you, Ernie, | 这么讲吧 按礼来说我得说我会想念你 |
[04:02] | but my parents taught me not to lie. | 可是我爸妈教我不要撒谎 |
[04:04] | Well, don’t let the door hit ya | 注意 小心别让门打到你 |
[04:07] | where the good Lord split ya. | 让上帝劈死你吧 |
[04:11] | That kid has no respect for me. | 那孩子对我一点儿都不尊重 |
[04:14] | If I never see him again, it’ll be too soon. | 我这辈子都不想再见到他了 |
[04:17] | You’re heading up his security team | 你可是他明晚选举结束后聚会的 |
[04:18] | for the election results party tomorrow night. | 安保队小队长呢 |
[04:21] | So I guess it’s too soon. | 你这话说得有点早了 |
[04:24] | What? I’m on the verge of killing that obnoxious kid. | 什么 我差点就想弄死那个可恶的小孩儿了 |
[04:28] | Good. Then you can start by protecting him from yourself. | 正好 明天你只要克制住自己 别把他弄死就好了 |
[04:31] | Fine. It’s my own fault. | 行 全都怪我 |
[04:33] | I guess I’m just too darn good at what I do. | 谁让我就是这么优秀呢 |
[04:39] | Yeah, let’s just call it that. | 是是是 你开心就好 |
[04:44] | You need to get that weapon through security, | 你要带着那把枪通过安检 |
[04:46] | then await further instruction. | 然后等待下一步指示 |
[04:48] | You don’t have to do this, you know. | 你其实没必要走上这条路的 |
[04:51] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[04:54] | I’m not the sweet little orphan girl I pretended to be. | 我不是那个我装出来的惹人怜孤儿 |
[04:56] | I’m not being forced. I want to do it. | 我不是被逼的 是我想这么做 |
[04:58] | I was talking about taking Connecticut Avenue. | 我说的是其实不用走康涅狄格大道 |
[05:03] | I mean, with this traffic, we’re not gonna move anywhere. | 你看 这个车堵得 我们哪儿都去不了 |
[05:05] | So how about you just turn around, | 既然都这样了 不如你掉个头 |
[05:07] | and we’ll do this next election. | 咱们下次选举再试试看 |
[05:10] | Enough, KC. You’re not gonna change my mind. | 别说了 KC 我不会改变我的心意的 |
[05:15] | Look, Abby, I think you’re confused. | 艾比 我觉得你只是很迷茫 |
[05:17] | You just got your mom back, and you wanna make her happy, | 你刚刚才找回你妈妈 你想让她开心一点 |
[05:19] | and that’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[05:22] | That evil laugh, that’s not normal. | 不过这种邪恶的笑声 可一点儿都不正常 |
[05:25] | This is not about my mom. | 这和我妈没关系 |
[05:28] | This is about a lifetime of preparation. | 我只是早就规划好了我的人生 |
[05:30] | I was trained to be the best of the worst. | 我从小就被教导要做恶中至恶 |
[05:33] | Please. I have seen better worse. | 拜托 我见过比你更恶的人 |
[05:35] | I mean, you’re not the worst best of the worst, | 我的意思是 你不是恶人里面最弱的那个 |
[05:37] | but you are definitely not the best best of the worst. | 但你也绝对算不上恶中至恶啊 |
[05:39] | For your information, I’m special. | 我告诉你 我可是很特别的 |
[05:43] | – How? – I just am. | -怎么个特别 -我就是很特别啊 |
[05:45] | – Yeah, whatever. – I am. | -行行 随你便吧 -我说真的 |
[05:46] | No, you’re just like everybody else. | 不 你和别人是一样的 |
[05:49] | Oh, really? Was everybody | 真的吗 难道每个人 |
[05:50] | else raised by the head of the Other Side? | 都是被彼岸的老大养大的么 |
[05:51] | Yeah, right. No one even knows who the head of the Other Side is. | 行 你说是就是 反正没人知道彼岸的老大是谁 |
[05:54] | I do. I call him Daddy. | 我知道啊 我叫他爸爸 |
[05:56] | That seems inappropriate. | 这就奇怪了 |
[06:01] | Unless he’s your actual daddy. | 除非他是你的亲生爸爸 |
[06:04] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[06:06] | I was born to be bad. | 我的坏可是天生的 |
[06:07] | Yeah, well, you weren’t born to drive, | 行 不过你肯定也天生的不会开车 |
[06:10] | because we’ve been sitting at this green light | 因为我们已经在绿灯前 |
[06:11] | for the past two minutes. | 停了快两分钟了 |
[06:24] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[06:26] | It’s Ernie. | 厄尼 |
[06:27] | – Ernie who? – Ernie Cooper. | -哪个厄尼 -厄尼·库珀 |
[06:30] | I don’t think I know an Ernie Cooper. | 我可不认识什么叫厄尼·库珀的 |
[06:32] | You knew me when you left my house yesterday. | 昨天你从我家出来的时候可不是这么说的 |
[06:35] | Oh! That Ernie Cooper. | 哦 是那个厄尼·库珀啊 |
[06:38] | Sorry. I’m not supposed to open the door. | 对不起 我不能开门 |
[06:41] | You can for me. | 你可以给我开门 |
[06:42] | I’m your head of security. | 我是你的安保队长 |
[06:44] | If you’re my head of security, | 你要是我的安保队长 |
[06:46] | then why can’t you open the door? | 那你为什么不能自己开门呢 |
[06:49] | Just open it! | 你现在就给我开门 |
[06:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢您了 |
[06:56] | Look, I know you think I’m a loser, | 听着 我知道你觉得我是个窝囊废 |
[06:57] | but I’m very qualified to keep you safe, | 但我已经够格保证你的安全了 |
[07:00] | and I’ll be keeping my eyes on you at all times. | 我会一直盯着你的 |
[07:02] | So in other words, you’re my babysitter? | 换句话说 你就是我的保姆咯 |
[07:05] | Well, if I am, that makes you a baby. | 我要是保姆 那你就是个小婴儿了 |
[07:08] | Well, if I’m a baby, go ahead and change my diaper! | 我要是个小婴儿 那你来给我换尿布啊 |
[07:11] | If the job requires it, I will. | 这要是我的份内事儿 我肯定给你换 |
[07:17] | – This just got weird. – Big time. | -这下就有点尴尬了 -简直了 |
[07:22] | Next. | 下一位 |
[07:24] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[07:26] | Move it along. | 请跟上 |
[07:28] | Okay, I’m in. What do I do now? | 好了 我进来了 我现在要怎么做 |
[07:30] | Get through security using the cloaking gadget | 启动我给你的隐形装置 通过安检 |
[07:33] | I gave you, like we planned. | 一切按计划进行 |
[07:35] | Stop talking to me. You look like a lunatic. | 别和我说话了 你就像个疯子一样 |
[07:39] | Says the girl who has an elaborate plan | 你这个算尽心机要统领世界的女孩 |
[07:41] | to take over the world. | 居然好意思说我像疯子 |
[07:44] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[07:47] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[07:50] | Next. | 下一位 |
[07:53] | Next. | 下一位 |
[07:55] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[07:57] | Next. | 下一位 |
[08:01] | Move it along. | 请跟上 |
[08:04] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[08:20] | We need to do that again. | 劳烦您再来一遍 |
[08:27] | Next. | 下一位 |
[08:30] | Excuse me. You’ve been selected for random pat-down. | 对不起 您被随机选中 我们需要您配合搜身 |
[08:42] | Weapon! Get down! | 武器 趴下 |
[08:46] | KC? What are you doing here? | KC 你在这儿干嘛 |
[08:49] | Uh, is it Bring Your Daughter To Work Day? | 难道今天不是“带女儿上班”日吗 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry, Craig. I forgot to tell you. | 对不起 克雷格 我忘了和你说 |
[08:55] | I asked KC to be extra back-up. | 我让KC来做后援 |
[08:57] | It’s all right. She’s with us. It’s all right. | 没事的 她是我们的人 没事了 |
[08:59] | KC, you need to be more careful. | KC 你得更谨慎些 |
[09:02] | These agents don’t know you. | 这些特工都不认识你 |
[09:03] | They thought you were trying to sneak a weapon in here. | 他们会以为你是想偷偷把武器带进来 |
[09:13] | Keeping this secret from your father is killing me. | 对你爸保守这个秘密都快折磨死我了 |
[09:16] | Yeah, I have another secret that you can’t tell him about. | 我还有另一个你不能和他说的秘密 |
[09:18] | I just found out that Abby’s dad | 我刚刚发现艾比的爸爸 |
[09:21] | – is the head of the Other Side. – Seriously? | -是彼岸的老大 -真的吗 |
[09:23] | My sister married the head of the Other Side? | 我的姐姐嫁给了彼岸的老大么 |
[09:26] | And my parents were disappointed when I chose your father. | 而我爸妈当时还因为我嫁给你爸 觉得很失望呢 |
[09:30] | Wait till they hear this. | 等他们知道这个消息吧 |
[09:34] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[09:36] | Telling Kira about my dad won’t do any good. | 和吉拉说我爸的事不会对你有任何好处的 |
[09:38] | Without a name or a face, you have nothing. | 无名无姓还不知道长什么样 你们什么都干不了 |
[09:40] | Nothing but a deep hatred for my cousin. | 什么都干不了 但是可以让我更加憎恨我的表姐 |
[09:49] | On your left room 1217. | 左手边 1217号房间 |
[09:53] | It’s locked. What now. | 锁了 怎么办 |
[09:56] | I guess we’ll have to call off the mission. | 那大概只能结束任务了 |
[09:58] | You might as well go home. | 你可以回家了 |
[10:00] | – Really? – No! | -真的吗 -才不是呢 |
[10:02] | You’re a spy. Is this your first locked door? | 你可是个特工啊 这是你第一次遇见锁上的门吗 |
[10:04] | No, it’s not my first locked door. | 不 我才不是第一次遇见呢 |
[10:16] | Place the dart gun in the desk drawer. | 把飞镖枪放在桌子抽屉里 |
[10:18] | Okay, I did it. | 好了 放好了 |
[10:21] | KC, there are cameras everywhere. | KC 这里到处都是摄像头 |
[10:23] | I can see you. If you don’t believe me, | 我能看见你 你要还是不信 |
[10:26] | that pant suit is no friend of yours. | 你穿这套长裤西装真是丑死了 |
[10:29] | Now put the dart gun in the drawer. | 现在 把飞镖枪放进抽屉 |
[10:40] | KC K.C.? | |
[10:43] | Oh, Senator Cleveland. | 克利夫兰参议员 |
[10:44] | I was just, um… checking the room. | 我只是来检查一下房间 |
[10:47] | Making sure everything’s secure. | 确保你的安全 |
[10:49] | You know, like me, | 你懂的 因为我 |
[10:51] | because I am rocking this pant suit. | 穿这套长裤西装特别好看 |
[10:55] | In fact, I am rocking it | 事实上 我穿这套衣服以后 |
[10:56] | harder than it’s ever been rocked before. | 比以往更美更霸气了 |
[10:59] | – Right, Senator? – Oh, yes, yes. | -对吧 参议员 -是 是的 |
[11:01] | You look very nice, KC. | 你看起来很棒 KC |
[11:04] | Uh… thank you? | 呃 谢谢 |
[11:07] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[11:14] | Mom, come in. | 妈 我得找你说个事儿 |
[11:23] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[11:26] | Compliments of the hotel. | 这是酒店为您献上的贺礼 |
[11:29] | In honor of you winning the election. | 庆祝您选举获胜 |
[11:31] | Oh, well, we haven’t won yet. | 还没获胜呢 |
[11:33] | Oh, Senator, if I didn’t think you were going to win, | 参议员先生 我要是不确定的话 |
[11:35] | I wouldn’t be here. | 我也就不会来这儿了 |
[11:40] | Now… | 现在 |
[11:43] | Listen to the sound of my voice. | 听我的声音 |
[11:46] | You do remember the sound of my voice, don’t you? | 你还记得我的声音 不是吗 |
[11:50] | I remember. | 记得 |
[11:52] | And I await your instructions. | 敬候您的指示 |
[11:54] | It worked. | 奏效了 |
[11:55] | He’s completely under my control now. | 他现在完全被我控制了 |
[11:58] | After I nail Ellis with this dart, | 我用这个飞镖射中埃利斯以后 |
[12:00] | he’ll go into a coma, | 他就会陷入重度昏迷 |
[12:02] | and our vice-presidential puppet | 然后我们的傀儡副总统 |
[12:03] | will be the acting president of the United States. | 将会成为美国的代理总统 |
[12:09] | You need that sugar like you need a hole in your head. | 你缺甜食就像你脑袋上缺个洞一样 |
[12:11] | How would you like a hole in your head? | 我看你脑袋上才缺个洞呢 |
[12:13] | – Try it. I dare you. I dare you! – You make me sick. | -有本事你来啊 来啊 -你真是太烦人了 |
[12:16] | I can’t stand the sight of you. | 看见你就烦 |
[12:17] | Gotta admit, I missed you, babe. | 我得承认 我很想你 宝贝 |
[12:20] | Same here, sweetheart. | 我也是 亲爱的 |
[12:27] | Colin, where are you? | 科林 你在哪儿 |
[12:29] | Dude, it’s not cool to ditch your security. | 哥们 私自丢下你的保镖是不对的 |
[12:32] | Just kidding, sir. | 我开玩笑呢 先生 |
[12:34] | I know exactly where your son is. | 我知道您儿子在哪儿 |
[12:37] | Sir? Are you all right? | 先生 您没事吧 |
[12:40] | Hello! Are you okay? | 您还好吧 |
[12:43] | Oh, he’s fine. Just a little brainwashed. | 他没事 只是被洗脑了而已 |
[12:46] | Aunt Erica. I didn’t know you were in DC. | 艾瑞卡阿姨 我怎么不知道你也在华盛顿啊 |
[12:49] | Hey, when did you get a job in the hotel? | 你什么时候开始在酒店工作的 |
[12:56] | Ernie, you are now under my control. | 厄尼 从现在开始 你被我控制了 |
[13:00] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[13:01] | Yes, Aunt Erica. | 明白 艾瑞卡阿姨 |
[13:03] | You will forget you ever saw me. | 你将忘记你曾经在这儿看见过我 |
[13:05] | And just to be sure you don’t get in the way tonight, | 还有为了确保今晚你不会出来碍事儿 |
[13:07] | whenever you hear the word “Election,” | 无论何时 当你听见“选举”这个词 |
[13:10] | you will have the overwhelming urge to pee. | 你都忍不住想要去小便 |
[13:14] | Do you understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[13:16] | Yes, I understand. | 听懂了 |
[13:18] | Let’s be sure. Election. | 测试一下 选举 |
[13:22] | Election. | 选举 |
[13:25] | Stop! | 住手 |
[13:27] | To be clear, | 补充一下 |
[13:29] | you will take care of your urge in the bathroom. | 你会去洗手间解决你的便意 |
[13:39] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 借过 |
[13:41] | Mom, I figured out what their plan is. | 老妈 我知道他们的计划了 |
[13:43] | The second Ellis is elected president, | 一旦埃利斯当选总统 |
[13:45] | they’re gonna shoot him with a dart gun | 他们就会用飞镖枪射他 使他昏迷 |
[13:47] | so we need to find out who’s going to use that weapon. | 我们得找出使用这个武器的人 |
[13:48] | Or you can keep your mouth shut | 或者你可以闭紧嘴巴 |
[13:50] | and maybe your family will live. | 好让你的家人都能好好活着 |
[13:52] | Bacon-wrapped fig? | 要来点儿培根无花果卷吗 |
[13:55] | Look, what you guys are doing is wrong, | 听着 你们这么做是不对的 |
[13:57] | and you’re not gonna get away with it. | 法网恢恢疏而不漏 |
[13:59] | This is all gonna be tracked back to you. | 你们出来混总是要还的 |
[14:01] | Will it? | 真的吗 |
[14:01] | Or will it get tracked back to the person whose fingerprints | 还是说会还给那个在飞镖枪上 |
[14:04] | are on the dart gun? | 留下指纹的人呢 |
[14:06] | Which would be me. | 也就是我 |
[14:08] | You’re gonna pin this on your own niece? | 你竟然要害你的亲外甥女 |
[14:10] | We were never really that close. | 我们一直也都不怎么亲啊 |
[14:15] | Oh, yeah? Well, you are awful. | 是吗 你也太坏了吧 |
[14:17] | You just disgust me. | 真是恶心 |
[14:22] | There were no vegetarian options on that tray. | 盘子里根本就没有素食 |
[14:26] | What am I supposed to eat, the napkin? | 要我吃什么 餐巾纸吗 |
[14:28] | Vege-phobes. | 你们这些讨厌蔬菜的人太可恶了 |
[14:30] | Mom, I’m serious. | 老妈 说真的 |
[14:32] | What they’re doing can take down the entire country. | 他们这么做会把整个国家都毁了的 |
[14:35] | KC, you know what? I think it’s time | KC 我认为是时候该 |
[14:37] | we let your father and the Organization know what’s going on. | 告诉你爸和组织 这里将要发生的一切了 |
[14:41] | Dad, Erica and Abby are here. | 爸爸 艾瑞卡和艾比在这儿 |
[14:44] | What? How is that even possible? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[14:46] | No one has gotten in or out of this party | 这个派对没有人能够 |
[14:47] | without me knowing about it. | 不经我的知晓而随意进出 |
[14:49] | Yeah, well, I kinda sorta snuck them in. | 好像是我不小心放她们进来的 |
[14:51] | – KC! – Dad, before you yell at me, | -KC -爸爸 在你朝我发火之前 |
[14:53] | okay, it gets worse. | 好吧 我要说些更糟糕的事儿了 |
[14:57] | They’re here with the head of the Other Side. | 她俩和彼岸的老大都在这里 |
[14:59] | They’re planning on doing something to Ellis | 他们预谋一旦埃利斯当选总统 |
[15:01] | the second he becomes president. | 就要对他下手 |
[15:02] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能啊 |
[15:04] | I’m in charge of security. | 我负责安保 |
[15:04] | There’s no way to get a weapon in here. | 他们没法把武器带进来 |
[15:06] | – Unless KC snuck one in. – KC! | -除非是KC偷偷带了一把进来 -KC |
[15:09] | Dad, before you yell at me, | 爸爸 在你发火之前 |
[15:11] | it gets even worse. | 我还得说些更糟糕的事儿 |
[15:15] | Look, because we don’t know | 因为我们还不知道 |
[15:17] | who the head of the Other Side is, | 谁是彼岸的老大 |
[15:19] | or what he looks like, we can’t stop him. | 也不知道他长什么样 所以没法阻止他 |
[15:21] | Now you can yell at me. | 现在你可以发火了 |
[15:23] | KC, good work. | KC 干得好 |
[15:25] | Good work? How is that good work? | 干得好 怎么会是干得好 |
[15:26] | The guy isn’t gonna be president for two minutes, | 那个人当不了两分钟总统 |
[15:29] | and thanks to her, he could be on his way out. | 多亏了她 要不然还能想点办法让他逃跑 |
[15:31] | Always with the glass half full, huh, Craig? | 你还是那么悲观啊 克雷格 |
[15:34] | We’ve been trying to figure out | 我们这些年来一直 |
[15:36] | who the head of the Other Side is for years. | 在试图找出彼岸的头目 |
[15:38] | Thanks to KC, we at least know he’s in this room. | 多亏了KC 我们至少知道他在这间屋子里 |
[15:40] | It’s the closest we’ve ever been to taking him down. | 这是我们最有机会拿下他的时候 |
[15:44] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[15:47] | And we can talk about my thank-you convertible another time. | 你可以回头再谢我 |
[15:50] | Save it, KC. | 省省吧 KC |
[15:51] | We’ve been monitoring you for the last two weeks. | 最近两周我们一直在监视你 |
[15:54] | The only thing you did right | 你做对的唯一一件事 |
[15:56] | was to finally come to us with the truth. | 就是终于跟我们坦白了真相 |
[15:57] | Okay, can you keep that in mind when you find my fingerprints all over the weapon | 那你要是找到了那把满是我指纹的 对付总统的武器 |
[16:01] | – used to take down the president? – That’s it! | -你还能记住我的功劳吗 -对了 |
[16:04] | If they’re gonna frame you, | 既然他们想要陷害你 |
[16:05] | then the head of the Other Side | 彼岸的头目 |
[16:07] | can’t leave his fingerprints on the dart gun, | 就不能把自己的指纹留在麻醉枪上 |
[16:09] | so all we have to do is find the guy | 所以我们要做的就是找出 |
[16:11] | at this party wearing gloves. | 在派对上戴手套的人 |
[16:12] | Of course. | 对啊 |
[16:14] | And how hard could it be to find someone wearing gloves? | 找一个戴手套的人能有多难呢 |
[16:22] | Apparently a lot harder than I thought it would be. | 很显然 比我想象中的要难多了 |
[16:32] | All right, we have plenty of time, | 好了 我们还有充足的时间 |
[16:34] | because I’m assuming they’re not gonna do | 因为我敢说在埃利斯当选总统之前 |
[16:35] | anything to Ellis unless he’s actually elected, | 他们是不会轻举妄动的 |
[16:37] | We’re not gonna know those results for a few hours. | 还有几个小时结果才能出来 |
[16:39] | REPORTER ON TV: It’s a landslide! | 简直是压倒性的胜利 |
[16:41] | It’s early, but we’re calling it right now. | 虽然时间还早 不过我们现在就要宣布了 |
[16:43] | Charles Ellis has won the election. | 查尔斯·埃利斯选举获胜 |
[16:48] | So much for having a few hours to find him. | 这下没有那么多时间了 |
[16:51] | Charles Ellis and Jackson Cleveland | 查尔斯·埃利斯和杰克逊·克里夫兰 |
[16:53] | will be giving their acceptance speeches | 片刻之后将在他们的指挥部 |
[16:55] | live in a matter of moments from their headquarters | 乔治城波托马克酒店 |
[16:58] | at the Georgetown Potomac Hotel. | 现场发表就职演说 |
[16:59] | Dad, we need to find him. | 爸爸 我们要找出这个人 |
[17:00] | Yes, and we need to find the assailant right now. | 是的 要立即找到袭击者 |
[17:02] | Everybody fan out. | 大家成扇形散开 |
[17:13] | Okay, Jackson, smile. Act natural. | 好了 杰克逊 微笑 表现得自然点 |
[17:17] | Introduce the president. | 介绍总统 |
[17:19] | First, I’d like to say to Mr. English, | 首先 我要对我的高中辅导员 |
[17:22] | my high school guidance counselor | 英文老师说句话 |
[17:24] | who told me I’d never amount to anything, | 他曾经说我一事无成 |
[17:27] | ding dong, you’re wrong. | 你说错了吧 |
[17:30] | I’m the vice-president! | 我现在可是副总统了 |
[17:36] | But anyway… | 话说回来 |
[17:38] | It’s been a long election season, | 这个选举季很漫长 |
[17:42] | and we fought hard to win this election. | 我们付出了很多努力 才能赢得此次选举 |
[17:45] | But let’s not forget the real winners of this election. | 但是请别忘了这次选举的真正赢家是你们 |
[17:51] | Thank you for making this country a wonderful… | 谢谢你们 让这个国家变得更美好 |
[17:55] | I’ve got eyes on Erica. I’m taking her out. | 我发现艾瑞卡了 我这就去把她拿下 |
[18:00] | Don’t move, Erica. I’ve got you. | 别动 艾瑞卡 我抓到你了 |
[18:03] | Erica? I don’t know to whom you are referring. | 什么艾瑞卡 我不知道你在说谁 |
[18:07] | Drop the phony Southern accent. | 别装南方人 |
[18:10] | You’re not fooling anybody. | 休想糊弄我 |
[18:12] | You’re not the belle of this ball. | 你可不是舞会上的美人 |
[18:23] | The real winners are the American people. | 真正的赢家是美国人民 |
[18:54] | I made plenty of speeches during this election. | 在选举过程中我已做过多次演讲 |
[18:57] | – Election. – Election, election, election, election. | -选举 -选举 选举 |
[18:59] | Election, election, election, election, election, | 选举 选举 选举 选举 选举 |
[19:02] | Election, election, election, election, election, election | 选举 选举 选举 选举 选举 选举 |
[19:14] | It’s time to bring out President Ellis, | 现在让我们热烈欢迎埃利斯总统 |
[19:18] | the winner of the election! | 选举赢家 |
[19:20] | Election. | 选举 |
[19:22] | I gotta pee! | 我要尿尿 |
[19:25] | Get down! | 大家趴下 |
[19:37] | Hey, Uncle Craig. | 克雷格姨夫 |
[19:45] | Craig, are you okay? | 克雷格 你没事吧 |
[19:47] | We gotta go get Abby and Erica. | 我们要去追艾比和艾瑞卡了 |
[19:49] | You go get the head of the Other Side. | 你去找彼岸的老大 |
[19:50] | Go get them! | 抓住他们 |
[19:52] | The head of the Other Side was just in this room. | 彼岸的老大刚刚就在这房间里面 |
[19:54] | Come on, where is he? | 拜托 他在哪儿 |
[19:56] | Somebody had to see something. | 肯定有目击者 |
[19:58] | The head of the Other Side just knocked me out. | 彼岸的老大刚才把我打晕了 |
[20:00] | – He went that way. – Thanks. Let’s go. | -他往那边跑了 -谢了 我们走 |
[20:13] | Where are they? | 她们人呢 |
[20:16] | They’re getting away! Now what are we gonna do? | 跑掉了 现在该怎么办 |
[20:18] | Ship-to-shore. Wanna get in, Mom? | 坐船追 要来吗 老妈 |
[20:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | This is Agent 8780223 of the Organization, | 我是组织第8780223号特工 |
[20:34] | requesting backup from the Coast Guard. | 呼叫海岸警卫队支援 |
[20:36] | We’re right behind you, and we’re catching up. | 我们就在你们后面 马上就追上了 |
[20:42] | I cannot understand this girl. | 我真搞不懂这女的 |
[20:45] | In a car, she was driving ten miles an hour, | 她开车时速只有十公里 |
[20:47] | but in a boat, she’s halfway across the Potomac. | 竟然敢开船横跨波拖马可河 |
[20:50] | I hope for your sake, you’re wearing life vests. | 希望你们穿着救生衣 |
[21:00] | Mom, what are we supposed to do now? | 老妈 现在该怎么办 |
[21:02] | Let the Coast Guard get ’em. | 等海岸警卫队去抓她们 |
[21:04] | We don’t have our weapons. There’s nothing we can do. | 我们没有武器 无能为力啊 |
[21:06] | We can’t let ’em get away that easy. | 我们不能让她们就这么轻易逃掉 |
[21:08] | Look, you grab hold of the helm. | 你来掌舵 |
[21:09] | – I’ve got an idea. – Okay. | -我有办法了 -好的 |
[21:10] | – You got it? – Yeah. Got it. | -扶好了吗 -好了 |
[21:16] | – Come on, KC. – I got it. | -快点儿 KC -拿到了 |
[21:23] | You missed! | 没打中 |
[21:32] | Down! | 趴下 |
[21:39] | Well, looks like they won’t be joining us | 看来今年她们 |
[21:42] | for Thanksgiving this year. | 不能跟我们一起过感恩节了 |
[21:46] | Well, I guess now that I’ve saved the president’s life, | 鉴于我救了总统的命 |
[21:48] | you’d like to know that you do respect me. | 这下你该尊重一下我了吧 |
[21:51] | No. If it wasn’t for you, | 才不咧 要不是你 |
[21:54] | my dad would be president. | 我爸就当上总统了 |
[21:57] | Uh, Dad, am I still in charge of keeping Colin safe? | 老爸 我还负责科林的安全吗 |
[22:01] | No, you’re done. | 不用 你的任务完成了 |
[22:01] | Good, ’cause I’m about to kick your obnoxious little butt. | 很好 因为我要胖揍你了 |
[22:08] | Well, now that Ernie and I have been de-programmed, | 既然我和厄尼都被解除了控制 |
[22:11] | for my first official act as vice-president, | 作为副总统的第一项官方活动 |
[22:13] | I would like to declare this Cooper Day. | 我想宣布今天是库珀日 |
[22:16] | – Can you do that? – No, but I’d like to. | -你能这么做吗 -不能 但是我想这么做 |
[22:21] | – Thanks for everything, Craig. – No problem. | -谢谢你所做的一切 克雷格 -不客气 |
[22:24] | And congratulations, Coopers, | 祝贺你们 库珀一家 |
[22:26] | for finally revealing the leader of the Other Side. | 终于揭开了彼岸头目的真实面目 |
[22:30] | Now all we have to do is find him and capture him. | 现在我们只要找到他 然后抓住他 |
[22:33] | Okay, that sounds like a lot more work | 好吧 说完这话我才发现 |
[22:35] | now that I said it out loud. | 这事儿还真没那么容易 |
[22:40] | You okay, KC? | 你没事吧 KC |
[22:42] | Yeah, it’s just… | 没事 只是有点 |
[22:43] | I just wish that I didn’t have to… | 我真希望我不用那么做 |
[22:45] | They’re still our family. | 毕竟她们也是我们的家人 |
[22:47] | Honey, you didn’t have a choice. | 亲爱的 你别无选择 |
[22:49] | You did what you had to do. | 你只是做了你不得不做的事情 |
[22:51] | Any one of us would have done the same thing. | 换做是我们中的任何人都会这么做 |
[23:00] | I got you. | 抓住你了 |
[23:04] | Thanks, Daddy. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[23:05] | Now to get those Coopers. | 现在该去找库珀一家了 |
[23:07] | All in due time, honey. | 还没到时候呢 亲爱的 |
[23:09] | We’re playing the long game now. | 我们要放长线钓大鱼 |
[23:11] | We got bigger fish to fry. | 还有更大的鱼要钓 |
[23:13] | I have a long list of people who could still make our plan work. | 我的清单上还有一大串能帮我们完成计划的人呢 |
[23:16] | Believe me, this is far from over. | 相信我 离结束还早着呢 |
[23:20] | Baby, you are so good at being bad. | 宝贝 你当坏蛋还真是拿手 |
[23:23] | You know I am. | 你懂我的 |
[23:28] | Ew, gross! | 真恶心 |