时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You’re really smart, Ernie, and so funny. | 你既聪明又风趣 厄尼 |
[00:09] | I never thought I’d have | 我从没想过 |
[00:10] | this much fun working on a physics project. | 我可以这么愉快地做完物理作业 |
[00:12] | Ooh, Ernie’s on fire. | 哟 厄尼简直热情如火哦 |
[00:14] | If you liked working with me, | 如果你喜欢跟我合作的话 |
[00:16] | next time, you should partner up with Danny Haifetz. | 那你下次一定要和丹尼·海菲兹搭档试试 |
[00:18] | He’s really smart and funny. | 他才真的是又聪明又风趣呢 |
[00:22] | And he’s been extinguished. | 然后火就熄灭了 |
[00:24] | So if you wanna talk about the project, | 所以如果你想讨论下我们的作业 |
[00:27] | or you just wanna talk, about anything, | 或是其它任何事情 |
[00:30] | any time, call me. | 随时给我打电话 |
[00:32] | That’s okay. I’ll just see you at school. | 不用了 我们学校见吧 |
[00:38] | Boy, what is wrong with you? | 天啊 你什么毛病啊 |
[00:41] | I have flat feet, astigmatism, | 我有扁平足 散光 |
[00:44] | and I lack definition in my calves. | 而且小腿没肌肉 |
[00:46] | And in your brain. | 你脑子也没肌肉 |
[00:48] | You cannot see that Akina was flirting with you? | 你难道看不出来明菜是在撩你吗 |
[00:50] | I wish my cell signal was that strong. | 真希望我的细胞信号也有她的暗示那么强 |
[00:53] | KC, I know you’re an expert on dating | KC 我知道你是恋爱专家 |
[00:57] | because you’ve had one boyfriend, | 就只因为你交过一个男朋友 |
[01:00] | for five minutes, | 还只谈了五分钟恋爱 |
[01:03] | but a girl that cute would never be interested in me. | 但她那么漂亮的女孩是不可能喜欢我的 |
[01:06] | Because you have no self-confidence, bro. | 那是因为你太没自信了 老弟 |
[01:10] | Ugh. That boy’s got a real problem. | 那小子真的有问题啊 |
[01:13] | You right. You won’t find his calves in a dictionary, | 是啊 字典里找不到他的小腿 |
[01:16] | because they’ve got no definition. | 因为它们没定义 |
[01:18] | I’m talking about his lack of self-esteem. | 我说的是他缺乏自信的问题 |
[01:21] | I don’t know where he gets that from. | 也不知道他为什么那么想 |
[01:22] | Please. That boy is a lost cause. | 拜托 那孩子注定悲剧 |
[01:24] | And mystery solved. | 原来是拜他爸所赐呢 |
[01:29] | I need to do something to build him up. | 我得想办法让他自信点 |
[01:32] | You don’t have time. You got the Monroe mission, | 你没时间了 还得去执行门罗任务 |
[01:33] | and you’re running point. | 你是任务的关键 |
[01:35] | Wait, Dad, here’s an idea. | 慢着 老爸 我有个主意 |
[01:38] | What if I let Ernie think that he’s in charge of the Monroe mission? | 如果我让厄尼觉得 是他在负责门罗任务呢 |
[01:42] | Then that’ll help his confidence. | 这样能让他自信一点 |
[01:44] | So you actually wanna let Ernie think he’s in charge | 你是真的打算让厄尼觉得是他带领任务 |
[01:47] | to make him feel better about himself? | 来增加他的自信吗 |
[01:49] | Well, yeah. It works when Mom does it to you. | 是啊 老妈这么对你的时候很有用啊 |
[01:51] | Hey! | 喂 |
[01:53] | Yeah, it does. | 是挺有用 |
[01:56] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:00] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:03] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep things hustle cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:07] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:11] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:15] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:17] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[02:21] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须 深藏不露 |
[02:25] | Livin’ my life, no way to learn | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:27] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:29] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:31] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:33] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:35] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:38] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:40] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:42] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:44] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:49] | Bro, I know you’re gonna do absolutely great leading this mission. | 老弟 我知道你一定会很出色地领导好这次任务的 |
[02:53] | It should be pretty easy though. | 这个任务也比较简单 |
[02:54] | All we gotta do is break into Nelson Monroe’s condo, | 我们只需要闯入尼尔森·门罗的公寓 |
[02:56] | get the SD card containing all the crucial information, and then get out. | 拿到含有重要信息的SD卡 然后撤退 |
[03:00] | That is the standard procedure. | 这只是标准流程 |
[03:03] | But where’s the pizzazz? | 但这样怎么体现得出我们的魅力 |
[03:05] | The creativity? | 创造性 |
[03:07] | The… wow factor? | 还有亮点呢 |
[03:13] | Ernie, is that a… | 厄尼 这不是 |
[03:14] | Handmade scale model of Monroe’s condo, | 手工制作的门罗的公寓模型 |
[03:17] | built entirely with popsicle sticks? | 全屋用雪糕棍搭建 |
[03:19] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是的没错 |
[03:23] | Now, while I’m here, | 好了 当我在这儿的时候 |
[03:27] | you’ll be across the street on the roof of the next building. | 你会在街对面的那栋大楼楼顶 |
[03:31] | When I give the signal, | 我给你信号后 |
[03:32] | you’ll get into the waiting helicopter | 你就坐上随时候命的直升机 |
[03:34] | and then parachute over to this building here. | 然后跳伞下来到达这栋大楼的这个位置 |
[03:37] | See, I love… love, love, love, | 我很欣赏 非常非常欣赏 |
[03:39] | the direction you’re going with this. | 你策划任务的思路 |
[03:41] | I really do. | 真的 |
[03:42] | But maybe I could just offer a little itty-bitty bit of feedback. | 但我能稍微提一丢丢的意见吗 |
[03:47] | Maybe we should keep the mission simple, and on budget, | 也许我们应该简单地完成任务 还有考虑下预算 |
[03:51] | and in reality. | 还要实际一点 |
[03:53] | Kc, kc, kc. | KC啊KC |
[03:56] | Small-minded, can’t-think-out-of-the-box KC. | 思路狭窄 思维局限的KC |
[04:00] | No wonder the Organization wanted me to lead this mission. | 难怪组织让我负责这次任务了 |
[04:03] | You’re past your prime. | 你的黄金时代已经过去了 |
[04:05] | Outdated. Off fleek. | 辉煌不再了 |
[04:09] | Clearly, they want some fresh blood. | 很显然 他们想要一些新鲜血液 |
[04:12] | Yeah, you’re right. They want some fresh blood. | 你说得对 他们确实想要一些新鲜血液 |
[04:15] | And if you don’t chill, they’re gonna get some. | 你要是再不消停 就真的会搞出血了 |
[04:24] | And that’s the great tour. You got everything? | 参观得差不多了 你大概都清楚了吧 |
[04:26] | That’s the section where people drop off donations, | 那片是大家捐东西的地方 |
[04:28] | that’s where we categorize and sort things, | 那片是咱们整理分类的地方 |
[04:31] | and over here is the section where we prepare food parcels | 这里是我们准备自取或运送 |
[04:34] | – for pick-up or delivery. – Perfect. | -食物包裹的地方 -完全正确 |
[04:36] | Which section would you like to work in? | 你想在哪片工作 |
[04:38] | Inventory. I hate to brag, | 库存区 不是我吹牛 |
[04:40] | but I probably have one of the best organized closets in town. | 但我整理的衣柜绝对是城里数一数二的 |
[04:42] | I could arrange the food by color, season, | 我可以按照食物的颜色 季节 |
[04:45] | or style. | 或者风格分类 |
[04:47] | You’re cool, Marisa. | 你很棒 玛丽莎 |
[04:48] | I’m really glad you decided to volunteer. | 我很高兴你来当志愿者 |
[04:50] | You’re a lot of fun. | 你好有趣 |
[04:51] | Really? If you weren’t my boss, | 是吗 如果你不是我上司的话 |
[04:53] | I’d think you were about to ask me out. | 我都以为你要约我出去了 |
[04:55] | We’re volunteers; I’m not your boss. | 我们都是志愿者 我不是你上司 |
[04:58] | In that case, I’m free any time. | 那样的话 我随时有空啊 |
[04:59] | – I’m thinking tomorrow. – I’m thinking I’m there. | -那明天怎么样 -可以啊 |
[05:02] | Cool. Well, my shift’s up. I better go. | 好极了 我该下班了 先走了 |
[05:05] | I’m just gonna grab one of these. | 我得拿着这个 |
[05:11] | Is that allowed? | 这样合规矩吗 |
[05:12] | I’m not usually a huge stickler on rules. | 我平时也不是墨守成规的人 |
[05:15] | In fact, I wasn’t allowed at school today | 事实上 我今天被停课了 |
[05:17] | because I broke about five of them, | 因为我违反了五条校规左右 |
[05:19] | but isn’t that for the less fortunate? | 不过这些不是给贫困户的吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah, it is. I’m not just a volunteer. | 是啊 我不光是志愿者 |
[05:27] | I’m also one of the less fortunate. | 我也是贫困户 |
[05:29] | You are? | 你是吗 |
[05:31] | You are. Congrats. | 真的啊 那么祝贺你 |
[05:34] | I mean, that’s cool. | 我是说 那挺好的 |
[05:37] | Not cool. I meant to say… | 不是好 我的意思是 |
[05:38] | It’s okay, Marisa. | 没关系 玛丽莎 |
[05:40] | My family’s had a tough time this year, | 今年我家经济上有些困难 |
[05:42] | but we’re digging our way out, and the food bank’s really helped. | 但我们正在努力 食物赈济处帮了我们很大的忙 |
[05:44] | That’s why I volunteer. I wanna give back. | 所以我才来当志愿者的 我想回报社会 |
[05:47] | Good to know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[05:49] | Not that it matters. Why would it? | 并不是说这有多重要 这有什么呢 |
[05:52] | Who cares? Doesn’t matter to me. | 没人在意的 反正我不在意 |
[05:54] | I mean, it doesn’t not matter to me. | 我是说 我不是不关心你 |
[05:57] | I do care. I’m a human being not a monster. | 我挺关心你的 我也是人 不是禽兽 |
[06:00] | Okay, see ya tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[06:08] | First, we’ll take a bus to Roanoke. | 首先 我们坐巴士去罗阿诺克市 |
[06:10] | Smart move, son. | 明智之举 儿子 |
[06:12] | Yeah. Very smart. | 是啊 非常明智 |
[06:15] | Except, um, the mission is in downtown D.C., | 只不过 任务执行地点在华盛顿市区 |
[06:19] | so why would we go all the way to Roanoke? | 我们为什么要去罗阿诺克市呢 |
[06:22] | That’s what our enemies will be asking if they try to follow us. | 要是敌人跟踪我们的话 他们也会问同样的问题 |
[06:27] | I like where your head’s at. | 我喜欢你这个想法 |
[06:31] | So, we’ll take a bus to Roanoke, | 所以 我们先坐巴士去罗阿诺克市 |
[06:33] | cab it over to the metro, | 然后打车去地铁站 |
[06:35] | we go three stops, and then start walking back. | 坐三站地 然后开始往回走 |
[06:37] | Very inventive. | 非常有创意 |
[06:39] | Yes, and the award for most inventive, | 是啊 最具创意却 |
[06:42] | yet completely unnecessary effort goes to… | 毫无用处奖的获得者是 |
[06:46] | Ernie Cooper. | 厄尼·库珀 |
[06:50] | KC, you’ve been challenging every decision I make. | KC 我每提一个想法你都质疑我 |
[06:53] | You leave me no choice but to put you in my report. | 我必须要给你记上一笔了 |
[06:56] | Ernie’s log, regarding KC Cooper. | 厄尼日志 关于KC·库珀 |
[07:00] | Insubordination, bad attitude, | 违抗命令 态度恶劣 |
[07:04] | unwillingness to parachute out of a moving helicopter. | 不愿意在直升机上跳伞下去 |
[07:07] | Tell it like it is, son. | 你说的都对 儿子 |
[07:12] | Really? The kid’s 15, and now you decide to encourage him? | 有没有搞错 他都十五岁了 你现在才想起来鼓励他了 |
[07:17] | It was your idea to build him up. | 是你说要帮他建立自信的 |
[07:19] | I was just going along with it. | 我只是顺着你意思而已 |
[07:20] | But if we’re being honest, | 但要我说 |
[07:23] | Craig’s log, regarding KC Cooper. | 克雷格日志 关于KC·库珀 |
[07:25] | I knew this was a bad idea. | 我早就知道这不是个好主意 |
[07:34] | Hey, Ernie, did you get the SD card? | 嘿 厄尼 你拿到SD卡了吗 |
[07:37] | Yes. Yes, I did. | 是的 我拿到了 |
[07:39] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[07:41] | You may now congratulate me. | 你现在可以祝贺我了 |
[07:43] | Okay. You know what? Good work. | 好的 干得不错 |
[07:45] | I have to admit that I was a little skeptical | 我必须承认组织让你负责这个任务的时候 |
[07:48] | when the Organization put you in charge of the mission, | 我是有点怀疑你的能力 |
[07:51] | but you definitely proved yourself. | 但你确实证明了你自己 |
[07:53] | Yes. Yes, I did. | 是的 我做到了 |
[07:57] | Now we just have to sneak into the air conditioning ducts, | 现在我们只需潜入空调管道 |
[08:00] | grab the rappelling gear I hid in there, | 抓住我藏在里面的绳索 |
[08:02] | belly crawl three floors up to the roof, | 往上爬三层到楼顶 |
[08:04] | rappel down, commandeer a car, | 滑下去 抢辆车 |
[08:06] | and hightail it back to Roanoke. | 立刻回罗阿诺克市 |
[08:09] | Or… | 或者 |
[08:11] | maybe we could use the elevator | 我们也可以坐电梯 |
[08:15] | that’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[08:17] | – Ernie, give me the card. – I got it. | -厄尼 把卡给我 -我来拿 |
[08:20] | Ernie, give me the card. | 厄尼 把卡给我 |
[08:22] | I think someone has forgotten that I am up here, | 某人可能忘了我的水平在这么高的地方 |
[08:26] | and you are… | 而你却 |
[08:29] | way down there. | 这么低 |
[08:32] | So when I say jump, you say how high. | 那我说跳 你说多高 |
[08:34] | Jump. | 跳 |
[08:35] | – How high? – Hey, give that back! | -多高 -嘿 还给我 |
[08:55] | Well, look at that. | 好吧 你看看 |
[08:57] | Thanks to you, now the SD card is… | 都是因为你 现在SD卡掉到 |
[09:00] | way down there. | 这么低了 |
[09:13] | Well, did you find the card? | 你找到卡了吗 |
[09:15] | Yes, Ernie. | 找到了 厄尼 |
[09:17] | I just enjoy sticking my head inside of a trash chute | 我只是因为垃圾通道的气味太好闻 |
[09:19] | because it smells so delightful. | 才一直不愿出去的 |
[09:22] | It just doesn’t get any better than this. | 没有比这更好的了 |
[09:32] | Look at that. | 看看吧 |
[09:34] | It just got better. | 更赞了 |
[09:37] | KC, we’re on a mission. | KC 我们在执行任务 |
[09:39] | Snack on your time, not mine. | 别在工作时间吃零食 |
[09:42] | Now, I’m guessing that this trash chute goes | 我想这个垃圾通道一定是 |
[09:45] | all the way down to the dumpster. | 通到下边的垃圾桶那里了 |
[09:47] | Really? So the trash doesn’t just magically | 是吗 垃圾不会神奇地违反 |
[09:50] | defy the laws of gravity and float up to the roof? | 万有引力定律飘到楼顶去吗 |
[09:55] | Ernie’s log, regarding guess who. | 厄尼日志 猜猜说的是谁 |
[09:58] | Snarky, snarky, snarky. | 尖酸刻薄 尖酸刻薄 |
[10:01] | You know what? I don’t even know why I… | 我都不知道为啥要费这个劲来 |
[10:04] | Instead of arguing, | 站在这里吵架 |
[10:06] | – let’s just go down to the– – Dumpster! | -还不如下去 -垃圾桶那里 |
[10:08] | And find the card. I said it first, so it was my idea! | 找SD卡 我先说的 所以这是我的主意 |
[10:11] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[10:13] | Boss. | 老大 |
[10:15] | Hi, Marisa. | 嗨 玛丽莎 |
[10:18] | You keep your phone on during missions? | 你竟然带着手机执行任务 |
[10:20] | Tsk tsk tsk. Ernie’s log. | 啧啧啧 厄尼日志 |
[10:24] | Hey, Marisa, I’m kinda in the middle of something, so what’s up? | 嘿 玛丽莎 我现在有点忙 什么事 |
[10:26] | There’s this guy I volunteer with, Adam, | 有个我一起做志愿者的男生 叫亚当 |
[10:29] | and he’s really, really cute. | 他很帅 非常帅 |
[10:31] | Marisa, quickly. | 玛丽莎 说重点 |
[10:33] | Okay, so this volunteer guy asked me out, | 好的 他约我出去 |
[10:35] | and that’s great, but he doesn’t just work here. | 挺好的 但他不光在这里工作 |
[10:37] | He also gets food here because his family is struggling. | 他还接受这里的救济 因为他家庭环境不好 |
[10:40] | That makes me feel good on one hand, | 一方面我觉得挺好的 |
[10:43] | because they need it, but bad on the other, | 因为他家确实需要救济 但另一方面我又觉得挺糟的 |
[10:45] | because they need it and, I don’t know. | 因为他家需要救济 我说不好 |
[10:47] | It’s like I have no idea what that’s like. | 我也不知道现在是怎样 |
[10:50] | Is he nice to you? | 他对你好吗 |
[10:52] | – Yeah. – Is he cute? | -好 -他长得帅吗 |
[10:54] | – Oh, yeah. – Ugh, he sounds horrible. | -帅到不行 -听上去感觉他糟透了 |
[10:56] | If I were you, I would run away from him | 我要是你 我会立刻逃走 |
[10:58] | as fast as possible. | 越快越好 |
[11:01] | So you’re saying it doesn’t matter. | 所以你的意思是那没关系呗 |
[11:02] | I’m saying listen to your heart. | 我的意思是你要听从自己的心 |
[11:06] | Not literally, Marisa. | 不是真的让你去听 玛丽莎 |
[11:10] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[11:17] | Great. It’s empty, just like the one in the basement. | 很好 这个垃圾箱和地下室那个一样是空的 |
[11:20] | Oh, no, actually, there’s a family of rats in here. | 不是 其实里面有一窝老鼠 |
[11:22] | There’s a family of rats in here! | 里面有一窝老鼠 |
[11:27] | Where’s all the garbage? | 垃圾都去哪儿了 |
[11:28] | I’m guessing in that garbage truck. | 我猜应该是在那辆垃圾车上 |
[11:32] | Great, along with the SD card. | 这下好了 SD卡也在那上面 |
[11:34] | We have to follow that truck. | 我们得跟上那辆卡车 |
[11:36] | Really? Just follow it, | 是吗 只是跟上么 |
[11:38] | because that seems like it’s missing a little… wow factor. | 因为听上去好像少了一些 亮点 |
[11:42] | Maybe we should, I don’t know, | 或许我们应该 怎么说呢 |
[11:45] | take a flight to Morocco, ride a camel three stops to the border, | 乘飞机去摩洛哥 骑三站路的骆驼到边境 |
[11:47] | and then take a magic carpet ride all the way back to Roanoke. | 然后再乘魔毯飞回罗诺克 |
[11:50] | – I don’t like your attitude. – Stick it in your report. | -我不喜欢你的态度 -写进你报告里啊 |
[11:59] | Boy, I am starving. | 天 我都快饿死了 |
[12:03] | Yeah, me, too. Everything looks really good. | 我也是 看着都很好吃的样子 |
[12:06] | Order whatever you want. My treat. | 有什么想吃的尽管点 我请客 |
[12:08] | Your treat? | 你请客啊 |
[12:10] | You know what? | 那什么 |
[12:12] | I haven’t decided yet. You go. | 我还没想好 你先点 |
[12:15] | I’ll have a slice and an iced tea. | 我要一片披萨和一杯冰茶 |
[12:17] | And I will have the… | 我想要 |
[12:23] | water. | 一杯水 |
[12:26] | From the tap. | 自来水 |
[12:29] | I’m actually not that hungry. | 其实我不是很饿 |
[12:31] | You just said you were starving. | 可你刚才说很饿 |
[12:32] | I know, but I totally forgot I ate | 我知道 但我完全忘了来之前 |
[12:35] | a huge meal right before I came here. | 我已经吃了超多东西 |
[12:37] | Not huge. Reasonable. | 也不是超多 分量合理 |
[12:40] | I ate my fair share of a meal. | 我吃了一顿刚好够吃的饭 |
[12:43] | Don’t wanna be all… nom-nom-nom. | 我才没有 |
[12:45] | More food for me! | 我还要吃 |
[12:47] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[12:49] | No, not really. She’ll take a slice. | 我还真不太懂 她要一片披萨 |
[12:54] | Actually, make it two. I really am starving. | 这样吧 两份 我是真饿了 |
[13:07] | What’s up, KC? | 怎么了 KC |
[13:09] | I’m in the middle of something really important right here. | 我在忙一件很重要的事 |
[13:12] | Dad, do you remember that one thing I said | 你还记不记得 |
[13:14] | when you and Mom brought Ernie home from the hospital? | 你和妈妈把厄尼从医院带回来时我说过的那句话 |
[13:17] | Yeah, well, I was right. | 没错 我说对了 |
[13:18] | He’s ruining everything! | 他毁掉了一切 |
[13:21] | He lost the card. | 他把卡弄丢了 |
[13:22] | KC, the Organization needs that card. | KC 组织需要那张卡 |
[13:25] | There’s a field agent in Istanbul waiting for that intel. | 伊斯坦布尔有个外勤特工正等着卡内的情报 |
[13:29] | If he doesn’t get it, his cover could be blown, | 如果拿不到 他的身份会暴露 |
[13:31] | and he could be eliminated. | 很可能因此丧命 |
[13:33] | Okay, let’s talk hypothetical, all right. | 让我们假设一下 好么 |
[13:35] | I mean, is this agent super likeable, | 这个特工是很招人喜欢的那种 |
[13:38] | or is he someone we could turn our backs on | 还是那种可以不管他 |
[13:39] | and maybe he could figure it out for himself? | 也能想到办法自己逃命的 |
[13:43] | KC! | KC啊 |
[13:45] | Okay. Fine. I’ll handle it. | 好吧 我会搞定的 |
[13:47] | It’s not completely lost. | 也不是彻底找不到 |
[13:51] | We actually narrowed it down to one specific location. | 我们已经把目标缩小到了一个范围 |
[13:55] | Good. Find it, bring it in. | 很好 找到它 带回来 |
[13:57] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[13:58] | I know it’s in here. | 我知道肯定在这里的 |
[14:00] | Somewhere. | 某个地方 |
[14:21] | We need to find that SD card, KC. | KC 我们必须找到那张SD卡 |
[14:24] | Keep digging. | 继续找 |
[14:24] | You know what I would dig? | 你知道怎样我才愿意找吗 |
[14:26] | If you would get off your butt and help me. | 如果你站起来陪我找 |
[14:28] | Oh, I’m sorry. Do you want to make a scale model | 哦 我忘了 你是不是还想用雪糕棍 |
[14:30] | of the garbage dump out of popsicle sticks? | 搭一个垃圾场的模型啊 |
[14:32] | I swear, if the next words out of your mouth | 我发誓 如果下一个从你嘴里蹦出来的词 |
[14:34] | are “Ernie’s log,” | 是“厄尼日志”的话 |
[14:36] | I will actually hit you with a log. | 我绝对会用木棍打你 |
[14:38] | I will dig through this garbage, | 我会从这片垃圾堆里 |
[14:39] | find a log, and mark my words, | 找出一根木棍 记着我的话 |
[14:41] | I will hit you with it. | 再用这根棍子打扁你 |
[14:48] | Ernie’s log, supplemental. | 厄尼日志 补充说明 |
[14:51] | KC threatening physical violence. Ow! | KC用肉体暴力威胁我 哎呦 |
[14:55] | I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[14:58] | Ugh. It could not get any worse. | 没有比这更糟的了 |
[15:11] | – Guess it can. – KC! | -看来还能更糟 -KC |
[15:13] | This isn’t a petting zoo. | 这里不是宠物园 |
[15:15] | Look, can I be honest with you? | 听着 和你说实话吧 |
[15:17] | I’ve worked very hard on this mission, | 我下了很大功夫完成这一次任务 |
[15:20] | and I’m truly disappointed that, at every turn, | 但是让我失望的是 每一次 |
[15:24] | you’ve been nothing but an obstacle to my success. | 你都是我成功道路上的绊脚石 |
[15:27] | What is it, KC? | 这是为什么呢 KC |
[15:29] | Is it jealousy? | 是嫉妒吗 |
[15:31] | Is that what’s really going on here? | 是因为这个原因吗 |
[15:34] | You know, Ernie, I am so glad to see | 厄尼 我非常高兴能看到 |
[15:36] | that you are so confident. | 你这么自信 |
[15:39] | Maybe, just maybe, you’re a little too confident. | 也许 仅仅是也许 你自信过头了 |
[15:41] | Because if you haven’t noticed, | 因为你可能还没注意到 |
[15:43] | your mission is a giant fail. | 这次任务很失败 |
[15:46] | Because of you. | 那都是你造成的 |
[15:47] | And the Organization will know that | 我会让组织知道的 |
[15:49] | because it’s all in my report. | 因为我都要记在我的报告里 |
[15:51] | News flash, Ernie. | 今日新闻快报 厄尼 |
[15:53] | No one cares about your stupid little report. | 没人关心你那破报告 |
[15:55] | And no one’s ever gonna hear your stupid little report | 甚至没人会听你那破报告 |
[15:57] | because no one is expecting you to write a stupid little report. | 因为没人让你写那破报告 |
[16:00] | Guess what. The Organization didn’t put you in charge | 你知道么 组织根本没有让你负责 |
[16:03] | of this mission, Ernie. I did. | 这次任务 厄尼 是我 |
[16:04] | I’m the one that put you in charge of this mission, | 是我让你负责这次任务的 |
[16:06] | because I wanted to help you with your self-confidence. | 因为我想帮你变得更自信 |
[16:08] | So please, go ahead. Tell me all about | 来 来和我说说你 |
[16:11] | your stupid little report. | 你那破报告都要写些啥 |
[16:13] | I would love to hear it… | 我很想听听 |
[16:15] | never! | 才怪 |
[16:27] | Wow. I guess it’s just open season to poop on Ernie. | 看来今天是向厄尼开喷的开放日啊 |
[16:37] | You know what? I got it. | 别别别 让我来 |
[16:38] | I asked you out; it’s on me. | 我约你出来的 我请你 |
[16:39] | Yeah, but I am a feminist. | 是的 但是我是一个女权主义者 |
[16:41] | You don’t need to try to buy my affection. | 你不要用钱收买我的感情 |
[16:43] | I’m not trying to buy your affection. | 我没想收买你的感情 |
[16:45] | I’m trying to buy you a slice of pizza. | 我只是想给你买片披萨 |
[16:48] | – But you can’t afford it. – But I can. I have a part-time job. | -但是你买不起 -我可以啊 我有一份兼职工作呢 |
[16:49] | That money should go to help your family. | 但那些钱你要拿去补贴家用的 |
[16:51] | That’s really not your call. | 那可不是你说了算 |
[16:54] | So we’ll split it? | 账单平分么 |
[16:58] | Look, Adam, I’m so sorry. | 亚当 我很抱歉 |
[17:01] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我是怎么了 |
[17:02] | I’m not usually like this. | 我平常不是这样的 |
[17:05] | Um, just, I’ve never dated someone | 我只是从没和 |
[17:08] | in your… economic situation. | 你这种经济状况的人约过会 |
[17:11] | I know that sounds terrible. | 我知道这个词听上去让人不舒服 |
[17:12] | I shouldn’t even call it that. | 我甚至都不该用这个词 |
[17:13] | Why not? I am in an economic situation. | 这有什么呢 我经济是出现状况了 |
[17:15] | And so are you. | 你也是啊 |
[17:17] | Your economic situation just happens to be better than mine. | 只不过你的经济状况刚好比我好那么一点 |
[17:19] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[17:21] | I have lived a disgustingly privileged life. | 我过着令人厌恶的优越生活 |
[17:23] | It’s not my fault I was born the daughter of two over-achievers, | 但是出生在成功人士的家庭中也不是我的错啊 |
[17:26] | but I am doing my best to break the cycle. | 我正在竭尽所能打破这个循环 |
[17:28] | Marisa. | 玛丽莎 |
[17:30] | Chill. | 冷静点 |
[17:32] | It doesn’t matter how much or how little you have. | 重要的不是你有多少钱 |
[17:35] | It’s about who you are, and you’re cool. | 重要的是你的为人 你很棒 |
[17:37] | You care about others and you’re giving back. | 你关心他人 回报社会 |
[17:40] | I like that about you. | 我喜欢你的这点 |
[17:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:45] | This is something new I’m trying. | 我也是慢慢学起 |
[17:49] | Okay, fine, you can pay. This time. | 好吧 这次就你付吧 |
[17:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:55] | So what do you wanna do now? | 现在想做什么呢 |
[17:57] | Go to the movies or play mini golf? | 去看电影还是打迷你高尔夫 |
[17:59] | What, do you think I’m made of money? | 咋的 你以为我家印钞票的吗 |
[18:04] | Oh, hey, look at that. | 嘿 快看哪 |
[18:06] | That’s the third Justin Bieber T-shirt | 这是我在这里看到的第三件 |
[18:07] | I’ve seen out here. | 贾斯汀·比伯的T恤了 |
[18:09] | I can’t Belieb it. | 真的”贾”的 |
[18:12] | Come on, bro, that was funny. Lighten up. | 拜托 老弟 很好笑啊 开心点好么 |
[18:14] | So what exactly was your plan, KC? | 你到底打算干嘛 KC |
[18:17] | To make me feel like garbage? | 是想让我感觉自己像垃圾一样吗 |
[18:19] | Because thanks to you, I do. | 托你的福 我已经感觉到了 |
[18:21] | And no, not just because I’m standing in it. | 不仅是因为我站在垃圾堆里 |
[18:22] | Look, bro, I was just trying to help you. | 听着 老弟 我只是想帮你 |
[18:25] | Who asked you? | 谁要你帮的 |
[18:27] | I didn’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮 |
[18:28] | I’m just as good an agent as you are. | 我是一名和你一样优秀的特工 |
[18:30] | In fact, I might be better if I ever got a real chance. | 事实上 如果真的给我一个机会 我会变得更优秀 |
[18:33] | Okay, come on, bro, let’s not kid ourselves. | 行了 老弟 别自欺欺人了 |
[18:35] | You’re just not as strong as I am. | 你没我强 |
[18:37] | In what way? | 哪方面 |
[18:39] | Uh, mentally, physically, | 呃 心理方面 身体方面 |
[18:41] | personal hygiene-ally. | 个人卫生方面 |
[18:43] | Uh, pretty much everything. | 几乎所有方面吧 |
[18:47] | – Pick your area. – What are you saying? | -选一个领域 -你什么意思 |
[18:49] | I’m saying I’m a better agent than you. | 我的意思是我是一名比你优秀的特工 |
[18:51] | – No, you’re not. – Yes, I am. | -才不是 -就是 |
[18:53] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[18:55] | Bring it. | 尽管放马过来吧 |
[18:57] | Okay, bro, come on. Cut it out. | 拜托 省省吧 |
[19:00] | Bring it. | 放马过来吧 |
[19:02] | I am not fighting my little brother. | 我不想跟我弟弟打架 |
[19:10] | Is that all you got? I said bring it. | 你就这点能耐吗 我说了放马过来 |
[19:15] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[19:17] | You know what? You asked for it, junior. | 行 是你自找的 小子 |
[19:25] | Yeah! | 赞 |
[19:43] | I am in 50 feet of garbage, | 虽然我身处一米多深的垃圾堆里 |
[19:44] | and that is still the worst thing I have ever smelled. | 但是这里都没有你鞋臭 |
[19:50] | Why you hitting yourself? Why you hitting yourself? | 你为什么打自己 你为什么打自己 |
[19:56] | You asked for it. | 是你自找的 |
[19:58] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[20:00] | It’s Wet Willie time. | 黏湿湿时间到了 |
[20:03] | Wet Willie, Wet Willie. | 黏湿湿 黏湿湿 |
[20:18] | Why? Why would you lie to me? | 为什么 你为什么要骗我 |
[20:21] | Bro, I’m sorry I lied to you. | 老弟 很抱歉我对你撒谎了 |
[20:24] | It’s just that I was trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你而已 |
[20:26] | So in other words, you think I’m so pathetic | 所以换句话说 你认为我可怜到 |
[20:29] | that the only way I can accomplish something | 连完成一件事 |
[20:31] | is if you pretend that I do? | 都要你假装是我完成的 |
[20:32] | No, I don’t think you’re pathetic. | 不 我不认为你可怜 |
[20:34] | You think you’re pathetic. | 是你自认为自己很可怜 |
[20:36] | And honestly, that’s a little pathetic. | 说实话 这就有点可怜 |
[20:38] | – What are you talking about? – Akina. | -你在说什么呢 -明菜 |
[20:41] | She was ready to pick up whatever you were putting down, | 她已经放下身段主动出击了 |
[20:44] | but the only thing you were putting down was yourself. | 而你却看轻自己没有回应 |
[20:46] | You can’t expect anyone to believe in you if you don’t. | 你自己都不相信自己 还怎么让别人相信你 |
[20:48] | – You know what? Call her. – What? | -这样吧 打电话给她 -什么 |
[20:51] | You heard me. Call Akina right now and ask her out. | 你听到我说的了 打给明菜 约她出来 |
[20:54] | I would if someone hadn’t thrown my phone | 我也想啊 但是你把我手机 |
[20:56] | into a pile of garbage. | 扔进了垃圾堆了啊 |
[21:08] | Please don’t answer. Please don’t answer. | 不要接 不要接 |
[21:11] | Please don’t… | 千万不要 |
[21:12] | Akina. | 明菜 |
[21:14] | Hi. It’s Ernie. | 嗨 我是厄尼 |
[21:16] | Uh, I was just wondering if you wanted | 我只是想问问你 |
[21:19] | to go out with me sometime. | 愿不愿意和我一起约会呢 |
[21:22] | You would? Great! | 你愿意啊 太棒了 |
[21:24] | Just to clarify, | 多问一句 |
[21:26] | you do know this is Ernie Cooper, right? | 你知道我是厄尼·库珀 对吧 |
[21:30] | Uh, okay. See you at school. | 好的 学校见 |
[21:36] | Wow. My little brother’s got a date. | 哇 我弟弟有约会了 |
[21:38] | And I am knee deep in what I am praying is pudding. | 我但愿踩到的是布丁 |
[21:42] | How did this become my life? | 为什么我的生活变成了这样 |
[21:45] | Sh. | 嘘 |
[21:49] | Wait a minute. Is that… | 等等 那不就是 |
[21:50] | The SD card’s in its mouth. | SD卡在它的嘴里 |
[21:52] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[21:54] | Hey, little birdy. Hey, little birdy. | 嘿 小鸟儿 嘿 小鸟儿 |
[22:00] | Okay, that works, too. | 好吧 那也成 |
[22:03] | Aha! | 啊哈 |
[22:05] | I got it. I got it. | 我拿到了 我拿到了 |
[22:08] | Nice work, bro. | 干得漂亮 老弟 |
[22:09] | You know what? | 知道么 |
[22:11] | You’re a good sister. | 你是个好姐姐 |
[22:13] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 老弟 |
[22:14] | Maybe you should hold on to this. | 也许应该由你拿着 |
[22:16] | – No, man, you got it. – Okay. | -不不 你拿着 -好 |
[22:23] | KC’s log. Single-handedly retrieved SD card. | KC日志 单枪匹马拿回SD卡 |
[22:34] | KC’s log, supplemental. | KC日志 补充说明 |
[22:36] | Ernie helped. | 厄尼也帮忙了 |
[22:45] | Thanks for coming over, Akina. | 谢谢你愿意过来 明菜 |
[22:46] | I had a great time hanging out with you. | 和你一起玩很开心 |
[22:48] | So far, so good. | 目前为止还不错哦 |
[22:50] | I had fun hanging with you, too. | 和你一起玩我也很开心 |
[22:53] | And talking to you. | 和你聊天也很开心 |
[22:54] | And watching a movie with you. | 和你看电影也很开心 |
[22:57] | I guess there’s only one thing left to do. | 我猜现在只剩下一件事没做了 |
[23:01] | Look at Ernie stepping up to the plate. | 快看 厄尼要上二垒了啊 |
[23:08] | See ya at school tomorrow. | 明天学校见 |
[23:11] | Come on! | 有没有搞错 |
[23:13] | That boy ain’t never gonna move out of this house. | 这小子永远搬不出这个家了 |