时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Okay, KC, the smuggler we’re looking for | KC 我们要找的走私贩 |
[00:07] | visits his grandfather at this senior center. | 会到这个养老院来看望他爷爷 |
[00:09] | He only comes once a week, | 他一个礼拜只来一次 |
[00:10] | so this is your only chance to get that tracker on him. | 所以这是你唯一能把追踪器放在他身上的机会 |
[00:13] | Don’t mess this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[00:14] | I know, OK. | 我知道 我知道 |
[00:15] | Ernie, will you stop reminding me! | 厄尼 能不能别再提醒我了 |
[00:17] | It’s gettin’ old. | 跟老人家似的 |
[00:24] | Hey! How ya doin’? Bernie Burns. | 嘿 你们都怎么样啊 本人叫伯尼·伯恩斯 |
[00:27] | Only two things visible from space, all right? | 从太空只能看见两个东西 你知道么 |
[00:29] | The Great Wall of China and that ugly shirt! | 中国的长城还有你这件丑爆了的衬衫 |
[00:32] | Ay! Oh! | 嘿呦 |
[00:34] | You just got burned by Bernie Burns! | 伯尼·伯恩斯 驳倒众人没面子 |
[00:37] | Oh, man. Look at these two. | 天啊 看看这俩 |
[00:38] | More wrinkles than a box of raisins. Ay! Oh! | 皱纹比一盒葡萄干都多 嘿呦 |
[00:43] | Burned by the Burnster! | 伯尼金句 |
[00:45] | Hey! Bernie Burns here. I used to be a nightclub comedian. | 嘿 伯尼·伯恩斯来了 我以前是夜店里说相声的 |
[00:48] | You know what happened when I played Atlantic City? | 你知道如果让我演《大西洋城》会怎样吗 |
[00:50] | Everyone left and went to Vegas. Ay! Oh! | 所有人都离开了那个鬼地方去了拉斯维加斯 嘿呦 |
[00:54] | I just burned myself. Nobody’s off-limits! | 自黑上瘾 开起玩笑百无禁忌嘛 |
[00:59] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:02] | you know I’ll stand beside ya | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:05] | ’cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:08] | I’ll always find a way | 一定能找到出路 |
[01:10] | a way out of the fire | 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:14] | but don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:17] | I’m not perfect, so many things I | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:21] | wanna tell you, but I… | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:26] | I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:27] | livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[01:29] | doin’ my thing, I’ll make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[01:31] | know I’m the realest, baby I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[01:33] | but I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[01:35] | nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[01:37] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[01:40] | ain’t gotta worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[01:42] | it’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[01:44] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[01:46] | I keep it undercover | 我要深藏不露 |
[01:53] | Hey, Grandpa. | 嘿 爷爷 |
[02:04] | Ernie, I’ve got eyes on the target. | 厄尼 我已经盯上目标了 |
[02:06] | I’m gonna make contact and get the tracker on him. | 我要想办法接触他 把追踪器放在他身上 |
[02:10] | Hey, is that who I think it is? | 嘿 这是不是那谁啊 |
[02:13] | Look at you. I remember | 瞧你都这么大了 我还记得 |
[02:14] | when you were just a little whipper snapper. | 你还是小屁孩的时候的样子呢 |
[02:16] | Now you’re a big snapper, huh! | 现在是个大屁孩了哈 |
[02:19] | What, you don’t remember me? | 怎么 不认识我了 |
[02:21] | I got your nose. | 你鼻子归我啦 |
[02:25] | Now you remember me? Give your Uncle Bernie a hug. | 现在能想起我没 跟你伯尼叔叔抱一个 |
[02:28] | You… you must think I’m someone else. | 你 你肯定是认错人了 |
[02:30] | Well, I mean, I’m old and confused. | 好吧 我知道自己老糊涂了 |
[02:32] | So give me some sugar. But not too much, | 给我点甜头 但也别太多 |
[02:34] | I got blood work on Tuesday. | 星期二要验血 |
[02:36] | Would you just please leave me alone? | 麻烦你能别碰我吗 |
[02:41] | Oh, Dolores, I think we got a live one here. | 哦 多洛莉丝 这人精神气挺足的啊 |
[02:44] | Ooh, check out that orange velour. | 哦 看看那橙色棉衣 |
[02:48] | Who is that hunka-hunka? | 这是哪来的大帅哥啊 |
[02:51] | I’m not who you think I am! | 你真的看错人了 |
[02:52] | Hey, neither was my first wife. I thought she was sweet. | 嘿 我也看错了我第一任妻子 我以为她人美心善 |
[02:55] | She thought I was rich. We were both wrong. | 她以为我家财万贯 结果俩人都没搞准情况 |
[02:58] | At least that’s what I told the lawyers! Ay! Oh! | 至少我是这么和律师说的 嘿呦 |
[03:01] | Oh, be still my beating heart. | 噢 我那狂跳的心 快静一静 |
[03:04] | But not too still. | 但也别静太长时间了 |
[03:05] | I don’t want them to have to get the paddles again. | 我可不想再来一次电击了 |
[03:07] | I’m Irma. Who are you? | 我是艾尔玛 你是 |
[03:10] | Now is not really a good time, lady, all right? | 我现在不方便 女士 好吧 |
[03:13] | I think you got me mixed up with somebody else. | 我觉得你把我和其他人搞混了 |
[03:16] | I ain’t no lady. | 我可不是什么优雅女士 |
[03:19] | Ok! | 行 |
[03:22] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[03:23] | I don’t mean to be an “Ay! Oh!”, | 我本来可没想让你搞笑 |
[03:25] | but thanks to you, we gotta wait a whole week. | 但都怪你 我们要再等一整个星期 |
[03:27] | It wasn’t my fault. | 这又不是我的错 |
[03:29] | Playing hard to get, huh? | 欲擒故纵 哈 |
[03:31] | I like that. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[03:34] | Look, lady, all right? | 女士 听着 好么 |
[03:36] | You’re just not my type. | 你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[03:38] | Type? Who’s got a type at this age? | 类型 这个年纪谁还谈类型 |
[03:40] | Besides breathing and upright. | 只要你能呼吸 站得直就行 |
[03:42] | And I’m negotiable on the upright part. | 当然你站不直也没关系 |
[03:46] | Look, make like my dentures, | 听着 能不能像我假牙一样 |
[03:49] | and get out of my face! | 滚出我的视线 |
[03:52] | You, sir, are rude, crude and obnoxious! | 你这个人 如此无礼 粗鲁 讨厌 |
[03:55] | You remind me of my late husband, Morty. | 你让我想起了我已故的丈夫 莫迪 |
[03:59] | How about a cup of coffee? Decaf, of course. | 来喝杯咖啡吧 当然是脱咖啡因的 |
[04:03] | OK. Turn up your hearing aid, Grandma! OK? | 这样 把你的助听器调大声点 可以么 奶奶 |
[04:05] | Not gonna happen! | 咱俩没可能 |
[04:08] | Fine. Never mind. | 行行行 当我没讲 |
[04:10] | I’ll just go back to my… | 我只能回到我的 |
[04:12] | lonely apartment and… | 孤单的公寓 |
[04:14] | sit all alone, | 寂寞地坐在那 |
[04:16] | look up at my Morty’s picture… | 看着莫迪的照片 |
[04:18] | and wait for my next date… | 等待着我下一次约会的来临 |
[04:21] | with the Grim Reaper. | 就是和死神缠绵了 |
[04:24] | And I hope he comes a-calling real soon. | 我希望他能早点给我打个电话 |
[04:35] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你没听我说完 |
[04:39] | I don’t like coffee, but I do like tea. | 虽然我不喜欢咖啡 但我喜欢喝茶 |
[04:42] | How’s tomorrow afternoon? | 明天下午怎么样 |
[04:44] | Ooh, sounds like a date! | 哎呀呀 那就约定啰 |
[04:51] | It sure does. | 你说是就是 |
[04:59] | Hey, Petey. | 嘿 皮蒂 |
[05:00] | Make yourself at home. Your home. | 真把这里当家了吗 回你家去 |
[05:05] | If you don’t like me, why do you invite me over? | 如果你不喜欢我 那为什么你要邀请我过来 |
[05:07] | I didn’t. You came through the cat door. | 我没有啊 你从猫洞里爬进来的 |
[05:10] | Which is weird, because you don’t even have a cat. | 这就奇怪了 你家根本就没有猫 |
[05:13] | We were hoping to attract one. | 我们是想抓只猫 |
[05:14] | But instead, we got you. | 但是呢 抓着你了 |
[05:18] | Game over! Go home, Petey! | 游戏结束了 快滚回去 皮蒂 |
[05:21] | Fine. | 回就回 |
[05:22] | Hey! | 喂 |
[05:24] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这耍脾气给谁看呢 |
[05:25] | How would you like it if someone came to your home | 你会喜欢有人莫名其妙跑你家里来 |
[05:28] | and threw you on the floor? | 还把你扔在地上么 |
[05:30] | Please, it’s just a stupid machine. | 拜托 不过就是个破机器嘛 |
[05:33] | What. Did. You. Say? | 你 刚 说 什 么 |
[05:40] | I said it’s just a stupid machine. | 我说不过就是个破机器嘛 |
[05:45] | I apologize for Petey’s behavior. | 我为皮蒂的所作所为向你道歉 |
[05:48] | You hear about discrimination, | 人们都只是听说有歧视现象 |
[05:50] | but you never expect to see it under your own roof. | 却从未想过居然会活生生出现在自己的屋檐底下 |
[05:57] | So the food bank was thrilled with my idea | 食品赈济处很喜欢我提出的 |
[06:00] | to throw a school dance fundraiser. | 学校舞会集资的办法 |
[06:02] | I know you’re going to raise money, raise awareness, | 我知道你要集资 集愿 |
[06:05] | and raise the roof. | 积水成渊 |
[06:06] | Ha! See what I did there? | 哈 听懂我这同音转换了没 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I saw it, and I’m ignoring it. | 听懂了 但是我决定无视 |
[06:11] | All right, so what do you need me to do? Um… | 行 那你想要我做什么 |
[06:13] | – Ooh, get you a DJ? – Did it. | -找DJ了吗 -找了 |
[06:14] | – How about the gym? – Did it. | -定场地了吗 -定了 |
[06:15] | – Make posters? – Did it. | -做海报了吗 -做了 |
[06:16] | Ooh, make an awesome playlist? | 那就是做一个超燃的播放列表 |
[06:18] | Dear Lord, no. | 天啊 不要 |
[06:21] | I took care of everything. All you have to do | 都已经弄好了 你只要 |
[06:23] | is show up, support me, and dance your butt off. | 按时出席 支持我 好好跳舞嗨一嗨 |
[06:26] | OK, well, I will definitely show up and support, | 行 我一定会过去支持你 |
[06:27] | but I do not dance. | 但是我不跳舞 |
[06:30] | Oh, snap. Uh, you know what? I actually gotta go. I have a date. | 哦 我突然想起来 我得走啦 我有个约会 |
[06:33] | A date? Oh, yay! Tell me about him. What’s his name? | 约会 哦耶 那男生是谁啊叫什么 |
[06:36] | Irma. | 艾尔玛 |
[06:39] | Irma? What’s his first name? | 艾尔玛是姓氏吧 名字是什么啊 |
[06:41] | That is his first name. Well, it’s her first name. | 那就是他的名字 不 是她的名字 |
[06:45] | Wow, just when you think you know your best friend’s type. | 哇 原来我闺蜜好这口 |
[06:49] | She’s eighty! | 她都八十了 |
[06:51] | Again, just when you think you know your best friend’s type. | 再感叹一次 原来我闺蜜好这口 |
[06:55] | What do you guys talk about? | 那你们聊什么 |
[06:56] | Her childhood memories of Abraham Lincoln? | 她对亚伯拉罕·林肯的童年记忆 |
[06:59] | Marisa, stop it, OK? Look… | 玛丽莎 不要这样 听着 |
[07:01] | I met her while I was undercover as an old man. | 我在卧底任务里乔装成一个老伯的时候认识她的 |
[07:04] | So, I’m just having tea | 所以 我只是和一个 |
[07:05] | with a nice, lonely lady, | 慈祥孤独的女士一起喝个茶 |
[07:08] | so I don’t hurt her feelings. | 这样才不会伤了她 |
[07:10] | OK, but you’re now rolling with an older crowd. | 好吧 既然你现在和老年团体混迹在一起 |
[07:12] | So, do not let her pressure you | 那么不要让她迫使你 |
[07:14] | into doing something that you don’t want to do. | 做那些你不想做的事 |
[07:15] | Like watching the weather network, | 比如看天气频道 |
[07:18] | or doing water aerobics, or getting a pacemaker. | 或者做水上有氧运动 或者装心脏起搏器什么的 |
[07:30] | When you see the waitress, | 你看到服务员时 |
[07:31] | ask her if I could have another cup of tea. | 问问能不能再给我续一杯茶 |
[07:34] | OK, look, lady. | 听着 女士 |
[07:35] | There’s no free refills, and I’m on a fixed income. | 这里没有免费续杯 我就只有那么点固定收入 |
[07:39] | Bernie, I’m having such a good time. | 伯尼 我玩的很开心 |
[07:42] | You put the twinkle back in my eyes. | 你让我的双眼重新闪现了光芒 |
[07:44] | You sure that’s not just the cataracts? | 你确定不是白内障吗 |
[07:48] | Bernie, you are a riot. | 伯尼 你真是让人心潮澎湃 |
[07:50] | And I should know. I’ve lived through seven of them. | 这方面我看人很准 我以前那七个男人都是这类型的 |
[07:54] | Oh, there’s the jukebox. | 哦 这有点唱机 |
[07:57] | Bernie, dance with me! | 伯尼 和我来跳一支舞吧 |
[07:59] | Oh, no, no, no, no. I do not dance. | 哦 不不不 我不跳舞的 |
[08:02] | Oh, don’t be silly. Everybody dances. | 别这么说 每个人都会跳舞 |
[08:05] | Nope. Not me. I’m just, uh, no good. | 不 除了我 我只是 呃 不太擅长 |
[08:07] | You ever seen a seal begging for fish? | 你看过海豹求鱼吃么 |
[08:08] | He stole my best move. | 他那就已经是偷了我最好的舞步了 |
[08:12] | There is no good or bad. | 没有什么好或不好 |
[08:14] | The trick is to dance | 窍门是 跳舞时 |
[08:16] | like no one is watching. | 就当没人看得见就好了 |
[08:19] | How about we just, uh, talk like no one’s listening? | 不如我们 呃 说话就像没人在听一样 |
[08:22] | Come on, Bernie. | 拜托啦 伯尼 |
[08:24] | We may be old, but we got a lot of life left to live. | 我们可能老了 但是我们还剩很多光阴啊 |
[08:27] | If not now, when? | 现在不做 要等到何时 |
[08:29] | It seems like five minutes ago, I was a sixteen-year-old kid. | 感觉好像五分钟之前 我还是一个十六岁的小姑娘 |
[08:33] | Back then, I didn’t go out. | 那时候 我没怎么出去玩 |
[08:35] | I didn’t date much. I was so serious. | 我没怎么约过会 我太一本正经了 |
[08:37] | I always had my nose in a book! | 一头钻进知识的海洋 |
[08:40] | I didn’t even have that many friends. | 甚至没什么朋友 |
[08:44] | To be sixteen again. Boy. | 有机会再回到十六岁 天 |
[08:47] | I sure would do things differently. | 我肯定会活得不一样 |
[08:50] | Wouldn’t you, Bernie? | 你呢 伯尼 |
[08:53] | Uh, in some ways, I would. | 呃 从某个角度来考虑 我应该也差不多 |
[08:56] | Well… | 好 |
[08:58] | it’s time to grab life by the snickerdoodles. | 是时候抓住生活的节奏了 |
[09:02] | We gotta live! | 我们要活得精彩 |
[09:03] | Come on! The time is now! | 来吧 就现在 |
[09:06] | Here we go, Bernie. | 开始了哦 伯尼 |
[09:07] | Just move it a little. | 小小的移动下 |
[09:09] | There you go. Come on. | 再这样 加油 |
[09:11] | Keep your feet moving. | 继续动脚 |
[09:13] | That’s it. There you go, Bernie. | 对了 就是这样 伯尼 |
[09:15] | – Yeah, you can put your arm right there. – Right there? | -把手放在这里 -这里吗 |
[09:16] | Ok. | 对了 |
[09:19] | See? It’s not too bad, is it? | 看见没 感觉还不赖吧 |
[09:21] | I’m gettin’ it. I’m gettin’ it. | 我有感觉了 我好像会了 |
[09:24] | All right. All right… I knew you could dance. | 对了 对了 我就知道你会跳舞 |
[09:26] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[09:29] | Oh, Bernie! | 伯尼 |
[09:31] | Yeah, you’re good! | 你好厉害 |
[09:33] | You know what? I gotta be honest with you. I’m having a blast! | 知道吗 老实说 我很开心呢 |
[09:39] | And I don’t care who’s watching. | 我也不在乎谁在看我 |
[09:43] | All right. Enough with that. | 好吧 别这样 |
[09:46] | OK, Bernie. | 伯尼 |
[10:50] | You know, I was thinking about what you said… | 那啥 我在想你之前说过的话 |
[10:52] | – about machines being stupid? – Yeah? | -你说机器很愚蠢 -咋了 |
[10:54] | I was wondering if you wanted to take it back. | 我想知道你要不要收回这话 |
[10:56] | Why? It’s not like machines can get their feelings hurt. | 为什么 机器又没有感情 |
[11:01] | Alright, you had your chance. | 好吧 给过你机会了 |
[11:04] | Could you please get me a juice from the fridge? | 你能帮我从冰箱里拿杯果汁吗 |
[11:06] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[11:09] | Ow! Ow. | 好痛 |
[11:12] | Is there a problem, Petey? | 有什么问题吗 皮蒂 |
[11:16] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:26] | Look out, Petey! Snack attack! | 小心 皮蒂 食物攻击 |
[11:32] | Judy, what’s going on? | 朱蒂 这是怎么了 |
[11:34] | Oh, you know how it is with those stupid machines. | 那些愚蠢的机器不都这样嘛 |
[11:47] | How’s that happening? | 怎么会这样 |
[11:51] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[12:02] | Oh, hey, KC. I was… | 嘿 KC 我刚 |
[12:04] | Are you eating prunes? | 你在吃梅干 |
[12:07] | Well, yeah. Actually, they’re surprisingly tasty, | 对啊 竟然比我想象中好吃 |
[12:08] | and I mean, I could use the fiber. | 而且吧 我最近需要多摄入点纤维 |
[12:14] | Okay, uh, I know we tell each other everything, | 好吧 我知道我们啥事都会跟对方说 |
[12:17] | but let’s not tell each other everything. | 但还是不用啥事都跟我说了 |
[12:21] | – Hey, where were you yesterday? – Oh, I was out at dinner with Irma. | -你昨天去哪儿了 -我和艾尔玛一起吃晚饭的 |
[12:23] | At 4:30? | 四点半就吃晚饭了 |
[12:26] | Well, yeah, you gotta catch the early bird special. | 对啊 得赶上早客套餐的特价啊 |
[12:28] | Hey, if you don’t get there before five, | 如果五点前不到的话 |
[12:29] | you don’t get the free baked potato. | 就没有免费烤土豆了 |
[12:32] | OK. Well, why didn’t you just call me after? | 好吧 那你之后为啥没给我打电话 |
[12:35] | I went to sleep! | 我睡觉了啊 |
[12:37] | 7:30. I was falling off my feet. | 那会儿都七点半了 我累坏了 |
[12:41] | OK. Take a nap, Grandma. Because tonight… | 好吧 你就休息一下 老奶奶 因为今晚 |
[12:44] | is my big fundraiser dance. | 是我盛大的筹资舞会 |
[12:46] | Oh, uh, right. | 对哦 |
[12:49] | Marisa, about that, I’m really sorry, | 玛丽莎 那个啊 对不起 |
[12:50] | but I can’t come tonight. I got to be at the senior center. | 今晚我来不了 我得去老年中心 |
[12:53] | Are you kidding me? You have a mission tonight? | 你在开玩笑吗 今晚你还有任务吗 |
[12:55] | Technically, the mission doesn’t end till next week, | 严格来说 那个任务下周才结束 |
[12:57] | but Irma and I, we’re in this bridge tournament. | 我是要和艾尔玛一起参加桥牌比赛 |
[12:59] | I swear, that woman just makes me feel young again. | 说真的 那个女人让我再次焕发了青春 |
[13:02] | You are young! | 你本来就很青春啊 |
[13:04] | Hey, watch your tone, Missy. See, back in my day… | 注意你的语气 小妞 在我年轻那会 |
[13:06] | KC, this is your day! | KC 你现在就很年轻啊 |
[13:11] | Marisa, look. I know that | 玛丽莎 听着 |
[13:12] | I’ve been spending a lot of time with Irma, | 我知道我和艾尔玛在一起的时间有点多 |
[13:14] | but the truth is we get along great. | 但事实是我们相处得很好 |
[13:16] | And she’s had so many experiences, | 她的经历特别丰富 |
[13:18] | you know, I’m just learning a lot about life from her. | 我从她身上学到很多人生智慧 |
[13:21] | Did you know that senior citizens | 你知道其实老年人 |
[13:23] | are our nation’s greatest untapped resource? | 是我们国家最好的未开发的资源吗 |
[13:26] | KC, the food bank is counting on me | KC 食品赈济处还指望着我 |
[13:28] | and I was counting on you to be there for me. | 我也指望你能为了我去 |
[13:31] | I remember when I was your oldest friend, | 我还记得我曾是你最老的朋友 |
[13:33] | but apparently, now your senior pal is more important than I am! | 但是很显然 现在你的老朋友比我重要多了 |
[13:37] | Well, I haven’t heard yelling like that since my late wife, Shirley. | 我妻子雪莉过世之后 还没人像这样冲我喊过呢 |
[13:42] | Wow! She’s right. I’m in way too deep. | 她说的对 我陷得太深了 |
[13:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:56] | OK, Marisa. I’m sorry I’m late, but I am here. | 玛丽莎 对不起我来晚了 但我还是来了 |
[13:58] | What do you need me to do? Nothing. | -需要我做什么 -啥都不需要 |
[14:00] | Marisa, are you still holding this grudge? | 玛丽莎 你还在记我的仇吗 |
[14:02] | Look, anything you need, name it, and I’ll do it. | 你要我做什么尽管说 我去做 |
[14:04] | KC, I… I really don’t need your help. | KC 我 真不需要你的帮助 |
[14:06] | OK, Marisa. This is ridiculous. I am your best friend. | 玛丽莎 这样太傻了 我是你最好的朋友 |
[14:09] | Come on! You got to let it go. | 拜托 过去的就让它过去好么 |
[14:11] | KC, listen to me. | KC 听我说 |
[14:12] | I do not need your help because… | 我不需要你的帮助 因为 |
[14:16] | I did it all myself! | 我自己都做好了 |
[14:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说啥 |
[14:22] | The dance is a huge success. | 这次舞会非常成功 |
[14:24] | I collected a ton of canned goods | 我筹集到了大量的罐头食品 |
[14:27] | and I tricked everyone into giving me every dollar they had! | 我还忽悠每个人把钱都给了我 |
[14:31] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[14:34] | Oh, right. There you go. Thank you. | 好吧 给你 谢谢 |
[14:36] | Wow. Marisa, I am really proud of you! | 玛丽莎 我为你感到骄傲 |
[14:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:40] | But more importantly, I’m proud of myself. | 但更重要的是 我为自己感到骄傲 |
[14:43] | Turns out I am a lot more capable than I thought I was. | 事实证明我比自己想象中有能力的多 |
[14:46] | So there is literally nothing I can do? | 所以真的没有什么需要我做的吗 |
[14:49] | Actually, there is. Go play bridge with Irma. | 其实还真有 去和艾尔玛打桥牌吧 |
[14:52] | She needs you more than I do. | 她比我更需要你 |
[14:54] | Aww! Look at you just growing up in front of my eyes. | 哎哟 不知不觉就看着你长大了 |
[15:01] | Bernie, where is he? | 伯尼 他去哪儿了 |
[15:06] | Oh, how do you work this darn thing? | 这破玩意儿到底怎么用的 |
[15:09] | Hey, did you hear the one | 你听没听说 |
[15:11] | about the guy with the broken hearing aid? | 有个家伙戴着坏的助听器 |
[15:13] | Neither did he! Ay! Oh! | 他也没听到 嘿呦 |
[15:16] | Bernie! You made it! | 伯尼 你来了 |
[15:18] | I was so worried that something might have happened to you. | 我还担心你是不是出了什么意外 |
[15:21] | Like what? | 什么意外 |
[15:22] | Angina, shingles, gout? | 心绞痛 疱疹 痛风 |
[15:24] | At our age, any one of those | 我们这个年纪 其中任何一种 |
[15:25] | could’ve had you in bed for a week. | 都能让你在床上躺一个星期 |
[15:26] | Ay! Oh! | 嘿呦 |
[15:28] | All right. Now, let’s go win this tournament | 好了 趁我头发还没掉光 |
[15:30] | before the rest of my hair falls out. | 我们赶紧去赢下这次比赛吧 |
[15:35] | Good night, Ma! | 晚安 妈妈 |
[15:42] | I don’t know how you sleep at night. | 我不知道你晚上怎么睡得着 |
[15:45] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[15:49] | The machines have a wake-up call for you, Petey! | 机器为你提供叫醒服务 皮蒂 |
[16:05] | Judy, what are you doing here? | 朱蒂 你在这干嘛 |
[16:08] | Showing you that machines aren’t as stupid as you think. | 向你展示机器没有你想象的那么愚蠢 |
[16:17] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[16:19] | An apology! Say it! Machines aren’t stupid. | 道歉 快说 机器不愚蠢 |
[16:22] | Machines aren’t stupid! Machines aren’t stupid! | 机器不愚蠢 机器不愚蠢 |
[16:26] | Alright, I’m good. | 好了 不吓你了 |
[16:32] | – Judy? – Yeah? | -朱蒂 -咋了 |
[16:34] | I’m going to assume this was a really bad nightmare. | 我就当做了一个相当可怕的噩梦 |
[16:37] | But either way, can you get me | 不管怎么说 你能帮我 |
[16:40] | another pair of underwear from that top drawer? | 从最上层的抽屉拿一下内裤吗 |
[16:47] | Someone bring out the marshmallows, | 可以把棉花糖拿出来烤了 |
[16:50] | because the Burnster’s on fire! | 因为伯尼要火力全开了 |
[16:54] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[17:01] | Uh, can we, uh, take a little break? Because, uh… | 我们可以暂停一下吗 因为 |
[17:05] | I forgot to take my vitamins. | 我忘了吃维生素了 |
[17:07] | Oh, you heard him, you old farts. | 你们也听到了 你们这些老鬼 |
[17:09] | Bernie needs a break. | 伯尼需要休息一下 |
[17:14] | Ernie? The target showed up a couple of days early. | 厄尼 目标提前了几天出现 |
[17:17] | I got to get the tracking device on him. | 我要把跟踪装置放到他身上 |
[17:18] | Ernie, are you there? Ernie! | 厄尼 听见了吗 厄尼 |
[17:21] | Hey, Gramps. | 爷爷 |
[17:22] | I know it’s not Tuesday, but I was in the neighborhood. | 虽然今天不是周二 但是我正好在附近就顺便来看看 |
[17:25] | Hey, How are you doing, you old so-and-so? | 你好啊 某某人 |
[17:27] | You again? What is it with you? | 又是你 你到底想怎么样 |
[17:30] | I believe I have something that belongs to you. | 我这里有你的一个东西 |
[17:33] | Ah! I got your nose! | 啊 你的鼻子归我啦 |
[17:37] | Good kid. | 好孩子 |
[17:40] | A tracking device? | 跟踪装置 |
[17:43] | That’s why you’ve been bothering me. You’re really a… | 这就你一直骚扰我的原因 你真是个 |
[17:44] | Confused old man? Hey, give me a hug! | 糊涂的老头 抱一个 |
[17:50] | Bernie! | 伯尼 |
[17:53] | What’re you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[17:54] | Just deal the cards, Irma. | 你帮我先打着牌 艾尔玛 |
[17:56] | I’ll be there in a second, all right? | 我马上过来 好吗 |
[18:06] | That young hooligan is beating up my Bernie! | 那个小流氓打我家伯尼 |
[18:09] | Come on, this is our chance to prove we’re still alive! | 快上 这是证明我们仍然有活力的大好机会 |
[18:12] | Seniors… | 老人 |
[18:13] | attack! | 攻击 |
[18:27] | You leave my Bernie alone! | 离我家伯尼远一点 |
[18:30] | Alright, guys, back it up. Back it up. | 好了 伙计们 退后 退后 |
[18:32] | I got it from here. | 我来了 |
[18:37] | That’s right, young man. You just got burned by Bernie Burns! | 没错 小破孩儿 老伯尼 搏倒你 |
[18:46] | Oh, Bernie. | 伯尼 |
[18:48] | That was wonderful. | 你好厉害 |
[18:50] | I don’t know what kind of vitamins you’re taking, | 我不知道你都吃的什么维生素 |
[18:53] | but can I get some? | 不过能给我一些吗 |
[18:56] | Oh, Bernie! | 伯尼 |
[19:03] | Hey, uh, can I sit here? | 我可以坐这儿吗 |
[19:05] | It’s a free country. | 这是个自由的国家 |
[19:06] | Thanks to my generation. | 多亏了我们这代人 |
[19:10] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[19:12] | you look familiar. Have we met? | 你看着很眼熟 我们见过吗 |
[19:14] | Uh, no, I don’t think so. | 没有 没见过 |
[19:17] | I just started volunteering here. I’m KC Cooper. | 我刚开始在这里当志愿者 我叫KC·库珀 |
[19:20] | I’m not telling you my name. Identity theft. | 我不能告诉你我的名字 怕被盗用身份 |
[19:22] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻上老是在说 |
[19:25] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[19:27] | Hi, KC. | 嗨 KC |
[19:28] | Oh, hey, Marisa. | 嘿 玛丽莎 |
[19:30] | Hey, take a look at that hunka-hunka. | 快看那位帅哥 |
[19:32] | That is my best friend Marisa and her great unkle, Wally. | 是我好朋友玛丽莎和她的叔公瓦利 |
[19:35] | He’s single and you look ready to mingle. | 他单身 你看上去也准备好交往了哦 |
[19:38] | Oh, please. I am over men. | 拜托 我对男人没兴趣了 |
[19:41] | The last guy I was into really burned me. | 我真心喜欢的前一个男人让我久久不能平静啊 |
[19:47] | Well, hey, it’s never too | 抓住生活的馈赠 |
[19:49] | late to grab life by the snickerdoodles. | 任何时候都不会晚 |
[19:51] | You’ve got to live. Come on. The time is now! | 要享受生活啊 快点 现在就是好机会啊 |
[19:53] | You know, that is very good advice. | 这个建议不错 |
[19:56] | You’re an old soul. | 你的灵魂睿智成熟啊 |
[19:59] | Well, let’s just say I | 那是因为 |
[20:00] | had a friend who taught me a lot about life. | 我的一个朋友教给我很多人生智慧 |
[20:04] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[20:09] | Hey! Back off, Etta, he’s mine! | 走开 艾塔 他是我的 |
[20:15] | Hi, I’m Irma. | 你好 我叫艾尔玛 |
[20:22] | Oh! | 噢 |
[20:23] | Oh, yeah! I love this song. Let’s dance. | 我喜欢这首歌 我们来跳舞吧 |
[20:25] | What? You want to dance? | 啥 你想跳舞 |
[20:27] | Oh, yeah. Come on. We’re young and alive, aren’t we? | 对 来吧 我们年轻充满活力 不是吗 |
[20:30] | But… Wha… What are you doing? | 但是 你在干嘛呢 |
[20:32] | I’m dancing like no one’s watching. | 我在跳舞 旁若无人 |
[20:37] | Actually, uh, | 事实上 |
[20:39] | everybody’s watching and I’m very uncomfortable. | 所有人都在看 我感觉很不自在 |