时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | All right, so what do you got, Dad? | 有什么消息 老爸 |
[00:06] | There have been a lot of computer breaches lately. | 最近出现了很多的电脑入侵事件 |
[00:11] | Dad, you good? | 老爸 你没事吧 |
[00:12] | Yeah, I’m fine. Anyway… | 没事 总之 |
[00:15] | Noah Stone, one of the most brilliant hackers… | 诺亚·斯通 最厉害的黑客之一 |
[00:22] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[00:26] | Yeah, you’re fine. | 没事才怪呢 |
[00:27] | Would you like me to get you some toast for that lung butter? | 这么多痰(黄油) 要我给你拿点吐司吗 |
[00:31] | I said I’m fine, okay? | 我说了我没事 好吗 |
[00:33] | Anyway, the Organization has traced Noah to just outside Fargo. | 总之 组织已经追踪到诺亚就在法戈境外 |
[00:38] | You and I are going there to bring that hacker in… | 我俩要去那儿把他抓回 |
[00:43] | Yeah, why go get him when we got a hacker right here? | 不如先搞定你再去抓他怎么样 |
[00:46] | Dad, obviously you’re sick. | 老爸 你肯定是生病了 |
[00:47] | No, I’m not. I’m perfectly… | 我没有 我只是 |
[00:50] | achy and tired. | 浑身疼痛无力 |
[00:51] | My throat is scratchy. | 我的嗓子好痒 |
[00:54] | I think I’m getting sick. | 我好像生病了 |
[00:56] | Really? What was your first clue? | 真的吗 你咋知道的呢 |
[00:57] | Was it the chills, the fever, | 是因为怕冷 发烧 |
[01:00] | me telling you over and over that you’re sick? | 还是因为我再三跟你说你生病了 |
[01:05] | I can handle the mission on my own. | 我可以自己完成任务 |
[01:06] | No, that’s not a good idea, KC. | 那不行 KC |
[01:08] | Will you stop treating me like a child? | 您能别把我当小孩了吗 |
[01:09] | I can handle it. | 我能处理好 |
[01:11] | Besides, how hard can it be to take down some computer geek? | 再说了 拿下一个电脑宅能有什么难的 |
[01:13] | Excuse me?! | 你说什么 |
[01:15] | Computer geeks can be extremely dangerous. | 电脑宅相当危险的好么 |
[01:20] | Look at me. | 看看我就知道了 |
[01:22] | Yeah, you’re right. You can handle this on your own. | 你说得对 你确实可以自己处理 |
[01:24] | I trust you completely. | 我完全信任你 |
[01:26] | I’m gonna hold off on that hug. | 还是不要抱了 |
[01:29] | I wanna catch a bad guy, not a bad cold. All right. | 我要抓坏人呢 不想得感冒 |
[01:33] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:35] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:38] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their heads so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:42] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:48] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:51] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:53] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:57] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:01] | Livin’ my life, no way to learn | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:03] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:06] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:08] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:09] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:11] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:13] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:16] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:17] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:19] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:29] | Noah Stone? | 诺亚·斯通 |
[02:32] | Maybe. Who are you? | 是吧 你是谁 |
[02:34] | I am your worst nightmare. | 我是你最可怕的噩梦 |
[02:35] | You’re a high school Spanish class i forgot to go to all semester, | 你是我高中一学期都忘了上的西班牙语课 |
[02:38] | and suddenly there’s a big test, | 然后突然来了次大考 |
[02:39] | and I’m not wearing any pants but I am wearing my grandmother’s girdle? | 结果我没穿裤子 只穿了我奶奶的束身衣 |
[02:42] | Hey, computer hacker, you don’t | 电脑黑客 |
[02:43] | really talk to a lot of real people, do you? | 你没怎么跟真人聊过天吧 |
[02:46] | No, I do not. | 是的 |
[02:48] | Well, I’m taking you into custody. | 你被逮捕了 |
[02:50] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[02:52] | I’m taking you into custody. | 你被逮捕了 |
[02:54] | Uh, excuse me. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是哪位 |
[02:56] | Pinky Carter, professional bounty hunter. | 苹琦·卡特 职业赏金猎人 |
[03:00] | Okay, you’re a bounty hunter? | 你是赏金猎人 |
[03:02] | Yes, a bounty hunter. | 对 赏金猎人 |
[03:04] | A bounty hunter is someone who goes after bad guys for money. | 赏金猎人就是为拿钱抓坏人的人 |
[03:09] | Do you want me to explain what money is to you? | 还要我跟你解释下什么是钱吗 |
[03:12] | Okay, you keep up that attitude, | 你要一直这个态度的话 |
[03:13] | I’ll explain what a sock full of quarters is like to your kneecaps. | 我就要跟你解释下被装满硬币的袜子砸中膝盖是什么感觉了 |
[03:17] | I don’t know how you reckon things down yonder, | 我不知道你们是怎么办事的 |
[03:18] | but he’s mine, okay? I got him first, so take a walk, sister. | 不过他是我的 我先抓到他的 边儿呆着去 妹子 |
[03:22] | If I’m takin’ a walk, guess I’m walkin’ with you. | 我才不边儿呆着 我要跟你一起 |
[03:25] | – He’s mine. – No, he’s mine. | -他是我的 -不 他是我的 |
[03:27] | I never thought two women would be fighting over me. | 我从没想过会有两个女生为了争我而吵架 |
[03:30] | I’m sure no one did. Now let’s go. | 我敢说没人是为了争你 我们走 |
[03:32] | Ooh. Sounds like she means business. | 听上去她不是在开玩笑 |
[03:34] | I guess you have no choice. Uncuff me. | 看来你别无选择了 把手铐打开吧 |
[03:36] | Look, there’s a reward on his head, | 听着 他的脑袋价值重金 |
[03:39] | and if I don’t bring him in, I ain’t gettin’ paid. | 如果我不把他带回去 我就拿不到钱了 |
[03:41] | If you let me out of these cuffs, | 如果你们把我放了 |
[03:43] | I can hack into a bank and wire you all the money you want. | 我可以黑进银行 想要多少钱都可以帮你们搞到 |
[03:46] | Win-win! Right? | 三赢啊 |
[03:47] | Look, you’re not getting it, okay? | 听着 你进不了的 |
[03:48] | I am from a government agency, | 我是政府机关的 |
[03:50] | which means I outrank you. Do you understand? | 也就是说我的级别比你高 明白吗 |
[03:53] | I don’t understand. | 不明白 |
[03:56] | I’m just a dumb hayseed from the sticks. | 我就是个农村来的乡巴佬 |
[03:59] | Maybe you should remove your handcuffs from my prisoner, | 也许你该把我囚犯手上的手铐打开 |
[04:03] | and draw me a picture. | 然后给我画张图 |
[04:05] | You know, I am a great artist. | 那啥 我是个出色的艺术家 |
[04:07] | If you let me out of these cuffs, | 你们俩把我放了 |
[04:09] | I can show you. You like caricatures? | 我可以画给你们看 你们喜欢漫画吗 |
[04:10] | I can draw you in a teeny, tiny car. | 我能把你们画进一辆超小的车里 |
[04:13] | Last chance, okay? Back off, Backwoods Barbie. | 最后给你次机会 一边去 粗野丫头 |
[04:16] | Wow, you’re like the pimple I had on my forehead last week. | 你就像上个星期我脸上冒出的青春痘 |
[04:20] | You just won’t go away. | 死皮赖脸不肯走 |
[04:22] | Really? Was it that one or was it that one? | 真的吗 你是说这个还是这个啊 |
[04:25] | – Oh, you just get outta here. – You get outta here. | -你给我滚开 -你给我滚开 |
[04:28] | I say we let him go. | 要我说就把他放了吧 |
[04:35] | Okay, for your next assignment, | 好了 下一个作业是 |
[04:37] | you’ll be pairing off as married couples. | 你们要被配对成已婚夫妇 |
[04:39] | You’ll be learning to balance a budget, | 要学会平衡开支 |
[04:41] | raise a family, and get through important life events. | 养家糊口 经历生活中的重大事件 |
[04:44] | So everybody pick a partner. | 现在自己挑选搭档吧 |
[04:45] | Hey, do you… | 嘿 你 |
[04:47] | Hey, do… | 嘿 你 |
[04:56] | I always knew we’d end up together. | 我就知道咱俩最终会在一起的 |
[05:00] | Um, excuse me, Mrs. Greenfield. | 请问 格林菲尔德老师 |
[05:02] | Is one of life’s important events | 生活中的重大事件包括 |
[05:04] | learning to love again after your fianc? | 在这次作业开始之前未婚夫就悲剧得挂掉了 |
[05:07] | tragically dies before this assignment begins? | 然后学着重新接受别人吗 |
[05:11] | Not if you wanna pass this class. | 如果你想通过这门课的话就不包括 |
[05:15] | I was thinking somewhere romantic for the honeymoon, | 我在想可以度蜜月的浪漫地点 |
[05:18] | like the Lord of the Rings Hobbit Hotel. | 比如指环王里的霍比特酒店 |
[05:29] | Well, you know you’re in a real fleabag motel | 我们进了一家廉价汽车旅馆 |
[05:31] | if the hotel desk clerk doesn’t bat an eye | 如果前台不是连眼都不抬一下的话 |
[05:33] | when three handcuffed people check in to | 就不会给三个被手铐拷在一起的人 |
[05:35] | a double occupancy room. | 一个双人间了 |
[05:38] | Yeah, I just saw a rat crawl under the bed, | 我刚看到床下有只老鼠在爬 |
[05:40] | so technically, there’s four of us here. | 所以准确说来 是四个 |
[05:44] | I don’t know what we’re doin’ here. | 我不懂我们来这干啥 |
[05:45] | No matter who gets the credit, we gotta get this guy to D.C. | 不管是谁抓到的 我们都要把这家伙带回华盛顿 |
[05:47] | Nighttime’s the best time to move. | 晚上是动身的最好时间 |
[05:49] | We can’t move if we can’t move our feet. | 腿都拎不动了还怎么动身 |
[05:51] | We’re exhausted, so we’re spending the night here. | 我们都累了 今晚就在这儿住下了 |
[05:53] | Or… you guys can get some rest, | 要不 你们俩休息 |
[05:56] | I’ll get a head start, | 我先行一步 |
[05:57] | we can all meet up in an outlet mall in Secaucus, New Jersey, | 我们可以在新泽西州斯考克斯市的名品折扣店碰头 |
[06:00] | where you can get a great deal | 你们还能在那买到很多 |
[06:01] | on hardly irregular items, and I’ll stop talking. | 平常不好买的东西 我还是闭嘴吧 |
[06:05] | All right, guys, first things first. | 好了 伙计们 先做重要的事情 |
[06:06] | We need to get something to eat. | 我们要找点吃的 |
[06:09] | There’s a convenience store 20 miles away. | 离这二十英里之外有家便利店 |
[06:11] | That’s not convenient at all! | 一点也不便利好嘛 |
[06:16] | What are we gonna do? I’m starving. | 现在该怎么办 我都要饿死了 |
[06:18] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:22] | You brought your own food? | 你自己带了吃的 |
[06:23] | I know I’m not very bright, | 我知道我不太聪明 |
[06:25] | on account of you explaining that to me, | 鉴于你之前已经跟我强调过了 |
[06:28] | but I’m smart enough to know I like to eat. | 但是我够聪明知道我想吃东西 |
[06:34] | Ooh, still hot. | 还热着呢 |
[06:37] | Is that tomato? | 是西红柿吗 |
[06:38] | Yeah, made from freshly picked tomatoes right from my own garden. | 是的 是由我家菜园里摘的新鲜西红柿做的 |
[06:43] | Do I detect a hint of basil? | 好像还有点罗勒的味道 |
[06:45] | Also from my own garden. | 也是我家菜园的 |
[06:51] | Um, can I, uh, | 呃 我可以 |
[06:54] | please have some of that? | 吃一点吗 |
[06:55] | Sorry, city slicker. | 不好意思 城里人 |
[06:56] | Only enough for me and the prisoner. | 只够我跟囚犯俩人吃的 |
[07:08] | – I feel bad eatin’ in front of you. – Thank you. | -在你面前吃东西真是不好意思 -谢谢 |
[07:10] | So you unlock yourself and go get you something. | 那你就把自己解开 去找点吃的吧 |
[07:12] | We’ll wait right here. | 我们就在这儿等着 |
[07:14] | You know what? I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[07:15] | I have been trained to go days without eating. | 我被训练过可以几天都不吃东西 |
[07:24] | Okay, I have been trained, but my stomach hasn’t. | 好吧 我训练过 但是胃没训练过 |
[07:28] | Please just give me a little bite, guys. | 就给我吃一口吧 拜托 |
[07:34] | Here you go, honey. | 给你 宝贝 |
[07:36] | I need my other blanket. This one’s scratchy. | 我要另一张毯子 这个好刺挠 |
[07:41] | At least you get a blanket. | 至少你还有毯子呢 |
[07:43] | I sleep in a box. | 我就睡在箱子里 |
[07:46] | – Here you go, sweetheart. – Thank you. | -给你 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[07:49] | Why can’t he do anything for himself? | 他为什么不自己拿 |
[07:51] | He’s sick. | 他生病了 |
[07:52] | What kind of sickness turns a grown man into a baby? | 什么病能让一个成年人变成小屁孩 |
[07:55] | Every kind. | 任何一种病都可以 |
[07:58] | But he is my husband in sickness and in health. | 但是不论健康还是生病 他都是我老公 |
[08:02] | And he’d do it for me, so it’s all good. | 他也会为我这么做的 所以没关系 |
[08:05] | Sweetheart, would you get me some soup? | 甜心 可以给我盛碗汤吗 |
[08:07] | Sure, baby. I’ll go heat some up for you. | 当然可以 我去给你热点汤 |
[08:08] | Oh, canned soup? | 罐装汤吗 |
[08:09] | I was hoping for my mama’s make-you-feel-better soup. | 我想要我妈妈做的康复汤 |
[08:15] | Are you suggesting | 你的意思是 |
[08:17] | that I call your mother, | 要我打电话给你妈 |
[08:19] | get the recipe, | 要食谱 |
[08:20] | go to the store, buy all the ingredients, | 然后去商店买材料 |
[08:22] | and spend the next three hours | 再花三个小时 |
[08:25] | making you soup? | 给你做汤吗 |
[08:27] | I would do it myself, but I’m just… | 我也想自己做 可是我 |
[08:29] | so sick. | 病得好重 |
[08:32] | All right, fine. I’ll make your mama’s soup. | 好吧 我去给你做你妈的汤 |
[08:34] | Thank you. And sweetheart, before you go. | 谢谢 还有 在你去之前 |
[08:36] | – Uh-huh? – Am I hot? | -咋的 -我发烧了吗 |
[08:39] | No, honey, you definitely ain’t hot. | 没有 你一点都不烧(同时指他不帅) |
[08:52] | Ooh, I am tired. | 我好累 |
[08:54] | If I don’t get my eight hours, I am no good. | 如果不能睡满八小时 我会感觉很不好 |
[08:56] | You’re wanted in all 50 states. | 五十个州都在通缉你 |
[08:58] | We know you’re no good. | 我们都知道你不会好了 |
[09:02] | Besides, the second we fall asleep, you’re gonna try to escape. | 再说了 一旦我们睡着了 你肯定会逃跑 |
[09:05] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[09:07] | I’d wait ten minutes at least, just to be sure. | 我至少会等上十分钟 确定你们都睡着了 |
[09:10] | Wait. You insist that we check into a motel | 等等 你坚持要住汽车旅馆 |
[09:12] | so we don’t get a good night’s sleep? | 就是为了晚上睡不好觉吗 |
[09:15] | I’m just learning so much from you, professional. | 我还真是跟你学到了好多呢 专业选手 |
[09:18] | Calling me professional is not an insult. | 叫我专业选手还真不是讽刺 |
[09:20] | It’s just accurate. | 因为我本来就是 |
[09:23] | Now we are not gonna sleep. | 我们不能睡觉 |
[09:25] | We’re just gonna get some rest, all right? | 就小憩一会 |
[09:28] | – Ow! – Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:28] | Other way. Ow! | 去另一边 |
[09:31] | Okay, this is nuts. We gotta do this together. | 真是疯了 我们要往一个方向 |
[09:33] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一二三 |
[09:36] | Scooch. Scooch. | 挪一下 挪一下 |
[09:45] | – I need to be on the right or– – For reals? | -我要右侧睡 -有没有搞错 |
[09:47] | I’ll never get to sleep. | 要不我睡不着 |
[09:49] | How are we gonna do that? | 那要怎么做 |
[09:51] | Lift your leg, I’ll go under. | 抬起你的左腿 我从下面过去 |
[09:52] | Watch the arm. | 小心胳膊 |
[09:55] | Like that. | 就像这样 |
[09:57] | Okay, that’s good. | 好了 可以了 |
[10:01] | – I need to be on my stomach. – Are you serious? | -我要趴着睡 -有没有搞错 |
[10:07] | This is ridiculous. | 太扯了 |
[10:10] | That’s my arm, that’s my arm. | 那是我的胳膊 那是我的胳膊 |
[10:17] | Yeah, I meant the left. | 我要左侧睡 |
[10:20] | No more moving. | 不许再动了 |
[10:31] | – What was that? – Laser fire. | -什么东西 -激光枪 |
[10:34] | Let me put that in a way you might understand. | 我用你能理解的方式跟你解释下 |
[10:36] | Pew, pew. Pew, pew, pew, pew, pew. | 砰砰砰砰砰砰 |
[10:38] | I know what a laser is. | 我知道啥叫激光 |
[10:40] | I meant who’s shootin’ at us and why? | 我意思是谁要打我们 为什么 |
[10:42] | Probably the guy who hired me to hack the security system | 可能是雇我黑进安保系统的人 |
[10:45] | I didn’t hack because you caught me. | 我没黑进去 因为我被你们抓了 |
[10:48] | You know what? We need to go to the bathroom. | 那什么 我们去卫生间 |
[10:49] | Oh, really? Is now the best time to try to figure that out? | 真的吗 现在是解决那个问题的最佳时机吗 |
[10:53] | We know you’re in there, Noah. | 我们知道你在里面 诺亚 |
[10:54] | Come out or we’re coming in. | 快点出来 否则我们就进去了 |
[10:56] | So much for the do not disturb sign. Let’s go. | 都挂了请勿打扰的指示牌了 我们走 |
[11:00] | Is now a bad time to mention I’m afraid of heights? | 现在告诉你们我恐高是不是时机不对 |
[11:03] | I’m just kidding. I know it’s a bad time. | 我开玩笑的 我知道时机不对 |
[11:07] | Don’t worry. We’re not gonna be up here very long. | 别担心 我们在这上边不会待很久的 |
[11:09] | We’re jumping. | 我们要跳下去了 |
[11:10] | Jumpin’? And you think I’m the dumb one? | 从这里跳下去 你还好意思说我傻 |
[11:13] | It’s our only chance, okay? We go on three. | 我们只能这样做了 好吗 倒数三秒 |
[11:16] | Thousand. We go on 3,000. | 倒数三千秒才够吧 |
[11:19] | – One… – Let’s talk about this. | -一 -我们先讨论一下好吗 |
[11:20] | – Two. – Please stop counting. | -二 -拜托你别再数了好吗 |
[11:22] | Three. | 三 |
[11:32] | Okay, on our butts. | 好了 坐下来 |
[11:37] | – Now what? – We run. | -现在怎么办 -快跑 |
[11:40] | We’ll go your way. | 我们去你那边 |
[11:42] | It’s all right. I’m just a computer guy. | 行了 我只是个搞电脑的 |
[11:44] | It’s not like I need my hands. | 好像我用不着手似的 |
[11:47] | Do you get paid extra for bringing him in in one piece? | 你把他完好无损得带回去有额外赏金吗 |
[11:49] | – No. – Good to know. | -没有 -那就行了 |
[11:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:55] | Let’s take a look at our marital profile. | 我们一起来看看婚姻档案吧 |
[11:58] | Okay, it says here I’m a court stenographer | 上面说我是一个年薪五万三千元的 |
[12:01] | making $53,000 a year. | 法庭速记员 |
[12:04] | You’re a dental hygienist making $42,000 a year. | 你是个年薪四万二千元的牙科保健员 |
[12:07] | Uh, yeah, no. | 不对不对 |
[12:11] | No, see, that can’t be right, | 这不可能 |
[12:13] | because I would never have a job making less money than you, | 因为我绝不会去做一份比你赚少钱的工作 |
[12:16] | or touching people’s filthy mouths. | 或者是去触碰别人恶心的嘴 |
[12:20] | In fact, I don’t want a job. | 其实我根本就不想工作 |
[12:22] | I see myself as a wealthy philanthropist who entertains dignitaries on her yacht. | 我觉得我会是一个在私家游艇上招待政要的富有慈善家 |
[12:28] | And I see myself passing this class. | 而我就觉得自己能通过这门课 |
[12:31] | One of our dreams could actually come true. | 我俩其中一个会梦想成真啊 |
[12:33] | So pick a place to live. | 所以给我选个地方住吧 |
[12:35] | I suggest we get a starter home in the suburbs. | 我建议我们在郊区买一个起步房 |
[12:38] | Or we’d save lots of money by living with my parents, | 或者可以跟我的父母住在一起 |
[12:41] | – and buying an even nicer house. – Ew! No way! | -攒多点钱买更好的房子 -才不要呢 |
[12:44] | Why not? You practically live here already. | 为啥呢 你几乎就等于住在这里呀 |
[12:46] | You are so controlling. | 你真是个控制狂 |
[12:47] | I never should have married you. | 我当初就不该嫁给你 |
[12:51] | You think you’re a bed of roses? | 你以为你自己很好吗 |
[12:53] | I don’t even know you anymore. | 我都快不认识你了 |
[12:57] | Will you two stop it? | 你俩能消停会吗 |
[12:59] | You wanna know how to make a relationship work? | 你们想知道怎样保持良好的婚姻关系吗 |
[13:01] | Just look at Craig and Kira. | 看看克雷格和吉拉吧 |
[13:02] | I spent five hours making his mama’s dang soup. | 我花了五个小时 就为了给他煮他妈那该死的汤 |
[13:06] | He doesn’t like it. | 然后那大爷不喜欢啊 |
[13:08] | Now he wants me to heat up a can | 现在他又要我给他热一碗罐头汤 |
[13:10] | like I wanted to do in the first place. | 我原先就是这么想的啊 |
[13:12] | That man is driving me crazy! | 我快被那家伙逼疯了 |
[13:15] | Hurry, Kira. I think I’m dying. | 吉拉 快点 我快死了 |
[13:18] | I should be so lucky. | 那我就走大运了 |
[13:26] | Okay, this is the saddest marionette show I’ve ever seen. | 好吧 这是我看过的最悲催的木偶戏 |
[13:31] | Look, Annie Oakley, | 听着 安妮·奥科莉 |
[13:33] | I hate to interrupt your whittlin’, | 我不想打扰你削木棒 |
[13:34] | but those guys are long gone, so we should keep going. | 但是那些人已经离开很久了 我们该动身了 |
[13:37] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[13:38] | Because I grew up huntin’, | 姐可是从小打猎到大的 |
[13:39] | and I think they’re just waitin’ for us to come out in the open | 我认为他们只是在等我们回到空旷地方 |
[13:42] | so they can pick us off like a six-point buck. | 好让他们能让抓公鹿那样抓着我们 |
[13:44] | Here’s another point. That’s disgusting. | 我插一句 你这比喻太恶心了 |
[13:46] | You shouldn’t be bragging about hunting defenseless animals. | 狩猎无防备的动物没什么值得炫耀的 |
[13:49] | Yeah, she’s right. Hunting is gross. | 她说得没错 打猎太恶心了 |
[13:51] | Would you prefer us gettin’ caught | 那你是更想我们被抓着 |
[13:53] | and taken out by your boss? | 然后被你老大干掉吗 |
[13:54] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你是咋想的 |
[13:55] | but I’d rather be the hunter than the hunted. | 但我想当的是猎人 而不是猎物 |
[13:59] | On the other hand, hunting can be kinda cool. | 往另一方面看 打猎也挺酷的 |
[14:03] | Look, we need to move. | 听着 我们该动身了 |
[14:05] | We gotta find somewhere to sleep tonight. | 得找个晚上可以睡觉的地方 |
[14:06] | I already got one. | 我已经找到了 |
[14:08] | I’m buildin’ a lean-to. | 我在建披屋 |
[14:13] | I guess a lean-to will work. | 我看披屋也可以 |
[14:18] | Oh, sorry, Miss High and Mighty. | 抱歉啦大小姐 |
[14:21] | It’s a lean two, not a lean three. | 这是二人间的披屋 不是三人间的 |
[14:28] | Whatever happened to southern hospitality? | 南方人的好客精神都哪儿去了 |
[14:32] | Just gonna leave me out here high and dry. | 我孤身一人留在外面好了 |
[14:37] | I said high and dry! Get over! | 我都说了孤身一人了好吗 挪一下 |
[14:39] | Sorry. No room at the inn. Get out! | 抱歉 这里没地方了 出去 |
[14:42] | There would be plenty of room if you shut your big mouth! | 要是你肯闭上你的大嘴地方就够了 |
[14:47] | Would you both shush? I think I heard something. | 你俩能安静一下吗 我好像听到了什么 |
[14:49] | Probably just a critter. | 可能是小动物吧 |
[14:51] | I see footprints. I think they’re over there in that lean-to. | 我看见脚印了 我想他们就躲在那边的披屋里 |
[14:54] | I’m outta here. I’d invite you two to join me, | 我要走了 我想邀请你们俩来跟我一起走的 |
[14:56] | but you know what, you don’t really have a choice, do you? | 不过那啥 你们根本没的选择对吧 |
[15:07] | Guess all I needed was a good night’s rest. | 看来我需要的只是好好睡上一晚 |
[15:09] | I feel great. | 我感觉棒极了 |
[15:12] | What you doing, napping in the morning? | 这大清早的你睡在这里干嘛 |
[15:13] | I don’t feel good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[15:16] | Buck up, you’re fine. | 振作点 你没事的 |
[15:18] | But I’m not. | 可是我有事啊 |
[15:20] | My throat’s all scratchy, I feel achy. | 我的喉咙很痒 全身都痛 |
[15:23] | I think I need some tea. | 我想喝杯热茶 |
[15:25] | That’s a good idea. I’m going out for a run. | 这主意不错 我要出去跑步了 |
[15:31] | I’m sure he’s just running out to get you some tissues. | 我想他只是跑出去给你拿纸巾 |
[15:34] | And by the way, I hate to pile on | 还有 我不想吐槽的 |
[15:37] | but it’s “Well.” | 不过你该说的是”不舒服” |
[15:39] | You don’t feel well. | 你该说”我不舒服”才对的 |
[15:48] | -Oh, wait, that’s my boss’ car. -That hunk of junk? | -等一下 那是我老大的车 -这辆垃圾 |
[15:50] | I guess they’re right when they say crime really doesn’t pay. | 看来他们说的没错啊 坏人都很穷 |
[15:55] | Hopefully, he doesn’t mind if we borrow it, | 希望他不会介意我们借用一下吧 |
[15:56] | ’cause fortunately, my bracelet has lock-picking capabilities. | 因为很幸运 我的手镯有开锁功能 |
[15:58] | – Stand back. – You stand back. | -往后站 -你才往后站 |
[16:05] | Fortunately, my brain has “Opening an unlocked door” Capability. | 很幸运 我的脑子有”开没锁的门”的功能 |
[16:10] | Who’s gonna drive? | 谁来开车 |
[16:11] | I will. | 我来 |
[16:13] | On second thought, you drive. Let’s go. Move it. | 转念一想 还是你来吧 快上车 |
[16:15] | Move it, move it, move it! | 快走快走 |
[16:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:31] | Okay, look, this has all been really fun and everything, | 好了听着 虽然这过程挺有趣的 |
[16:33] | but you should know that when we get to D.C., | 但你该知道等我们到了华盛顿 |
[16:35] | I need to be the one to take him in. | 得是我带他上交当局的吧 |
[16:37] | Sorry. I can’t let you do that, KC. | 抱歉 KC 我不能让你这么做 |
[16:39] | My dad is countin’ on me. | 我老爸就指望着我了 |
[16:40] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思啊 |
[16:42] | The thing is, my daddy and my mama | 事实上 我爸我妈 |
[16:44] | and my little brother and sister, | 还有我的弟弟妹妹 |
[16:46] | we’re all bounty hunters. | 我们全家都是赏金猎人 |
[16:48] | Takin’ down bad guys is sorta like our family business. | 抓坏蛋算是我们的家族生意吧 |
[16:52] | Wait. So you work with your family to take down bad guys? | 等一下 你是说你和你的家人一起抓坏蛋 |
[16:55] | – Mm-hmm. – That’s weird. | -没错 -好诡异 |
[16:59] | You know, I think it’s really sweet | 你俩开始和解 |
[17:01] | that you two are bonding, | 真是太好了 |
[17:02] | but I haven’t slept in three days, | 不过我已经三天没睡觉了 |
[17:05] | Can we pull over so I can take a nap, please? | 所以能把车靠边然后让我小睡一下吗 求你们了 |
[17:08] | Okay. Okay, fine. | 好好好 |
[17:10] | But we have to all promise | 不过我们都得保证 |
[17:12] | that none of us are gonna try to escape. | 不能逃跑 |
[17:14] | Okay? So pinky swear, Pinky? | 行吗 勾小指发誓吧 苹琦 |
[17:16] | Or Pinky, do you swear? | 或者这样说吧 苹琦 你发誓吗 |
[17:18] | I know I was swearin’ a lot when you first showed up. | 我就只知道在你刚出现的时候我骂了很多句啦 |
[17:21] | Oh, just give me your pinky, Pinky. | 总之把小指拿过来吧 苹琦 |
[17:27] | I’m sick of arguing with you over everything. | 我受不了每件事都要和你吵一遍 |
[17:30] | Can we just decide how many kids we’re having? | 我们能决定要几个小孩了吗 |
[17:32] | I’m thinking four. | 我想要四个 |
[17:34] | That seems like a nightmare. | 听上去太糟了 |
[17:36] | For the kids. | 对于孩子们来说 |
[17:38] | Seriously? Four kids? | 你开玩笑吧 四个孩子 |
[17:40] | There is no way I am having four kids. | 我绝对不可能要四个孩子 |
[17:43] | When would I find the time to hire and manage | 我哪里有时间去聘请和管理 |
[17:45] | all of those nannies? | 这么多保姆啊 |
[17:48] | No nannies. | 不用请保姆了 |
[17:50] | I wanna be a stay-at-home dad. | 我想当个全职爸爸 |
[17:51] | You expect me to support this family | 你指望我用一份牙科保健员的 |
[17:53] | on a dental hygienist’s salary?! | 薪水来养活一大家 |
[17:55] | Forget it. | 拉倒吧 |
[17:57] | Come on. I really wanna hear | 拜托 我真的很想听到那些 |
[17:59] | the pitter-patter of little feet. | 小脚噼里啪啦的声音啊 |
[18:00] | Get a dog. | 养条狗呗 |
[18:04] | Fine. But if we don’t have kids, | 好吧 但是我们没有孩子的话 |
[18:06] | then what do we do with the $200,000 | 那攒下来的二十万大学基金 |
[18:09] | saved in the college fund? | 用来干嘛呢 |
[18:11] | We saved $200,000? | 我们攒下了二十万 |
[18:15] | We’re millionaires! | 我们成百万富翁了 |
[18:18] | Yeah, I don’t think you’re gonna have to worry | 我想你们不用 |
[18:20] | about your kids going to college. | 考虑你们家孩子上大学的问题了 |
[18:29] | Oh, sorry. For a second, I forgot… | 抱歉 我忘了 |
[18:32] | That I wasn’t handcuffed to anybody! | 我的手铐没有铐着任何人 |
[18:36] | Dang it! Cannot believe I got duped | 该死 真不敢相信我被那个 |
[18:38] | by that bumpkin spice latte. | 南方坏小妞给耍了 |
[18:44] | So as you can see, | 正如你们看到的 |
[18:46] | my husband Ernest, | 我的丈夫欧内斯特 |
[18:48] | a very well-respected court stenographer, and I, | 是一名受人尊重的法庭速记员 而我 |
[18:52] | have decided not to have any children. | 决定了不要孩子 |
[18:55] | And that dramatically increased our disposable income. | 这个决定大幅的提升了我们的可支配收入 |
[18:59] | I can now afford a fancy sports car. | 我可以买一辆名贵跑车 |
[19:03] | And we purchased a second home. | 还有我们又买了房子 |
[19:05] | A ski house in Vermont. | 一间在佛蒙特州的滑雪别墅 |
[19:06] | That way, we never have to actually see each other. | 这样我们就不用看见对方 |
[19:10] | Which makes me think this marriage can last forever. | 我认为这样婚姻就可以一直维持下去了 |
[19:14] | But you didn’t do the assignment. | 但是你们没完成任务啊 |
[19:17] | You were supposed to balance a budget for a family. | 你们应该为一个家庭平衡开支的啊 |
[19:21] | This isn’t the oldie days, Mrs. Greenfield. | 格林菲尔德老师 现在已经不是旧时代了 |
[19:24] | Right. You can be a family without having any kids. | 没错 我们是丁克家庭 |
[19:28] | Welcome to 2016. | 欢迎来到二零一六年 |
[19:31] | I guess you guys kinda do make a point. | 我看你们的确有道理 |
[19:35] | All right. I am giving Marisa and Ernie an “A.” | 好吧 我给玛丽莎和厄尼这组一个A |
[19:41] | You know, we make a really good team… | 我们组队还真不错嘛 |
[19:43] | Mrs. Cooper. | 库珀太太 |
[19:45] | Uh, nah. | 还是算了吧 |
[19:56] | See? This is why I don’t go outside. | 看吧 这就是我从不去户外的原因 |
[19:59] | This never would’ve happened inside my parents’ basement. | 我爸妈的地下室里绝对不会发生这种事 |
[20:02] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[20:04] | I don’t see any way out of this, short of a miracle. | 看来我们是没方法离开这里了 除非有奇迹出现 |
[20:06] | Aw, did you just call me a miracle? | 你刚是叫我奇迹了吗 |
[20:08] | I always knew deep down, you admired me. | 我就知道在你心底其实是崇拜我的 |
[20:10] | If I didn’t before, I sure do now. Help us. | 如果我之前没有 现在也崇拜了 帮帮我们 |
[20:14] | Oh, I would love to, | 这个当然 |
[20:15] | right after I secure my prisoner. | 不过我得先抓回我的囚犯 |
[20:20] | Great. We’re all back together. | 真棒 我们又在一起了 |
[20:27] | Yeah, he’s not firing back. | 他不再开火还击了 |
[20:28] | – I think I scared him off. – Think again. | -我想是被我吓走了 -真的吗 |
[20:43] | I hope you’ll still give me a good recommendation. | 希望你还能给我写封好的推荐信 |
[20:46] | I get all my work on referrals. | 我都是靠推荐信才找到工作的 |
[21:02] | Aw, come on! What did I do to deserve this? | 拜托 我干了什么得遭这种罪啊 |
[21:04] | Hacked a bunch of computers. | 黑了一堆电脑 |
[21:06] | Stole sensitive information. | 偷取机密资料 |
[21:08] | Sold secrets to the highest bidder. | 把秘密卖给出价最高的人 |
[21:10] | But you know what. Don’t beat yourself up. | 不过别打你自己啊 |
[21:17] | Hey, Kira, how you doing? | 吉拉 你还好吗 |
[21:20] | Leave me alone. | 我想静静 |
[21:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:25] | You know, you get sick, and I took care of you. | 你生病时 我无微不至的照顾你 |
[21:28] | But the moment I don’t feel well, | 可是我不舒服的时侯 |
[21:30] | then you just disappear and run out the door. | 你就消失 跑出去了 |
[21:35] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[21:37] | Well, for your information, I just went and got you | 跟你说一下 我是去买 |
[21:39] | your favorite Chinese hot and sour soup. | 你最喜欢的中国酸辣汤去了 |
[21:46] | You mean, you went all the way across town | 你是说你出了城 |
[21:49] | to bring me my favorite Chinese soup? | 只是为了给我买我最爱的中国汤吗 |
[21:51] | I knew it always makes you feel better. | 我知道这东西总能让你好受些嘛 |
[21:53] | Aw, Craig. You’re the best. | 克雷格 你最好了 |
[21:58] | – Honey, I’m sorry I misjudged you. – It happens. | -甜心 抱歉我看错你了 -时有发生 |
[22:00] | I’d give you a big kiss, but I don’t wanna make you sick again. | 我本想亲你一下的 可是我不想让你再生病 |
[22:12] | Where are you going? You just got home. | 又去哪儿啊 你不是刚到家吗 |
[22:14] | Back to the Chinese place. | 回中国餐馆 |
[22:15] | Kira took my soup. | 我老婆抢了我的汤 |
[22:21] | Well, that’s the building | 好了 这就是我们 |
[22:23] | where we’re supposed to hand over this clown. | 该把这小丑交上去的大厦了 |
[22:26] | Oh, clown. | 小丑 |
[22:27] | You have a cute little nickname for me and everything. | 你还给我起了个这么可爱的小呢称 |
[22:30] | What do you say we rethink this whole | 我们能重新考虑一下 |
[22:32] | takin’ me to jail business? | 不把我送进监狱这事好吗 |
[22:33] | Oh, zip it. | 给我闭嘴 |
[22:35] | Well, go on. Take him in. | 去吧 你带他去吧 |
[22:38] | Me? | 我 |
[22:40] | Yeah, you. | 对 |
[22:41] | I mean, you deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[22:43] | I gotta admit, you outsmarted me at every turn. | 我得承认 你每个方面都比我聪明 |
[22:45] | Yeah, then you saved my hide. | 可你帮我少走了弯路 |
[22:47] | If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be here | 如果没有你的话 我根本就不会在这里 |
[22:49] | to accept the bounty. He’s all yours. | 去拿赏金 他是你的了 |
[22:50] | Really, I think you should take him in. | 真的 我觉得应该你带他去 |
[22:51] | – No, you take him in. – You do it. | -你去 -你去 |
[22:58] | First one to find him takes him in. | 先找着他的人带他去 |
[22:59] | You’re on. | 好 |