时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[00:10] | In movies, when actors go underwater, | 每次看电影 当演员下水 |
[00:13] | I like to hold my breath to see if I’d survive. | 我都会屏住呼吸 看看如果是我 能不能活下来 |
[00:17] | Okay, well, in that case, I recommend watching | 好吧 那我建议你去看 |
[00:19] | Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. | 航向深海 |
[00:25] | KC, I just spoke with the Organization, | KC 我刚和组织通过话 |
[00:27] | and it look like you’re getting a new partner for your next mission. | 看来在你下一次任务中 你会有一个新的搭档 |
[00:29] | I don’t need a new partner, okay? | 我不需要新搭档好嘛 |
[00:31] | I am a strong, smart, independent, | 我是个强壮 机智 独立 |
[00:33] | self-sufficient woman who can stand on her own. | 自给自足 能独自完成任务的女孩 |
[00:35] | Well, he’s supposed to be the real deal. | 可是他很厉害哦 |
[00:37] | Wait, he’s a he? | 等等 是个男的啊 |
[00:40] | It’s about time I got a new partner. | 也是时候给我找个新搭档了 |
[00:43] | – So what’s his name? – Dexter. | -他叫什么名字 -德克斯特 |
[00:44] | – How old is he? – Around 18. | -多大 -18吧 |
[00:46] | – Oh? Long hair, short hair? – Short hair. | -长发短发 -短发 |
[00:48] | Okay, short hair, don’t care. | 很好 短发 假装不关心 |
[00:49] | What’s his cuteness level? | 他有多帅 |
[00:51] | Adorable. | 超级可爱 |
[00:52] | Score! | 完美 |
[00:53] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 慢着 |
[00:55] | The last thing we need is a repeat of Brett Willis. | 可不能再来一个翻版布雷特·威利斯 |
[00:58] | The Organization is not your own personal dating service. | 组织又不是你的私人婚介所 |
[01:01] | Hey, look, I have relationship goals. | 听着 我对恋爱这事是有要求的 |
[01:04] | Like, to have one. | 比如 先有一个男朋友 |
[01:07] | So when do I get to meet him? | 那我什么时候能见到他 |
[01:08] | Actually, he is here now. | 事实上 他就在门外 |
[01:12] | Oh, Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[01:21] | Uh, please tell me my new partner has a dog. | 拜托告诉我我的新搭档养了一条狗 |
[01:25] | Your new partner is a dog. | 你的新搭档就是一条狗 |
[01:29] | Meet Dexter. | 看看他 |
[01:30] | Told you he was adorable. | 就跟你说他超级可爱嘛 |
[01:32] | ‘Sup, dog? | 你好啊 狗狗 |
[01:35] | Try to keep it professional, KC. | 拜托你专业点 KC |
[01:39] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:42] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:45] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep things hustle cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:49] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:53] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:57] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:59] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[02:03] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须 深藏不露 |
[02:07] | Livin’ my life, no way to learn | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:09] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:11] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:14] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:16] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:18] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:20] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:23] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:24] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:26] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:31] | Shut up, okay? | 闭嘴好吗 |
[02:35] | Look, Marisa, I know you’re hurting about the breakup with Bobby, | 听着 玛丽莎 我知道你正为跟博比分手伤心 |
[02:38] | but we knew this was coming. | 但我们都知道这是注定的 |
[02:41] | And by we, I mean everyone in school but you. | 我们是指除你之外的每个同学 |
[02:45] | Would you shut up, please? | 拜托你别叫了好嘛 |
[02:47] | Sorry, Marisa, I’m wasn’t talking about you. Look, all I’m saying is, | 我没说你 玛丽莎 我想说的是 |
[02:51] | there’s someone better out there for you. | 会有个更好的人在等着你 |
[02:53] | Hey, enough is enough. | 说了让你闭嘴 |
[02:55] | Bark one more time, I will make you sorry you were ever born. | 再叫一声 我会让你后悔来到这个世界 |
[03:00] | You know what, Marisa? | 那啥 玛丽莎 |
[03:02] | I’m gonna call you back, all right? Okay. | 我还是回头再打给你吧 好吗 好的 |
[03:06] | Hey, let go of my shirt. | 放开我的衬衫 |
[03:08] | Let go. This is my favorite shirt. | 松开 这是我最喜欢的衬衫 |
[03:18] | The dumb dog hates me. | 这傻狗不喜欢我 |
[03:20] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说啊 |
[03:21] | Because he purposely knocked over my science project | 它故意撞倒我的科学作业 |
[03:24] | and broke it, he’s been pushing me around, | 还把它弄坏了 它在各种折腾我 |
[03:26] | and he just stole my favorite shirt. | 刚刚还抢走了我最喜欢的衬衫 |
[03:27] | Is this some kind of punishment? | 这算是某种惩罚吗 |
[03:29] | Because no self-respecting person works with a dog, | 因为没有哪个有自尊的人会和狗一起工作 |
[03:32] | unless you’re a fireman, or a sheep herder. | 除非你是消防员 或者牧羊人 |
[03:34] | Or a taxidermist. | 或者动物标本剥制师 |
[03:37] | KC, Dexter isn’t just a dog. | KC 德克斯特不是一条普通的狗 |
[03:39] | He’s a top-level agent for the Organization. | 它是组织里的顶级特工 |
[03:42] | Now, your mission is to bust up a ring of criminals | 现在你的任务是破获一起 |
[03:44] | who are smuggling dangerous and illegal fireworks | 走私危险的违法烟火 |
[03:46] | and selling them on the black market. | 并在黑市交易的连环犯罪案 |
[03:48] | Why’s it always gotta be the black market? | 为什么总是黑市 |
[03:50] | Why can’t it be the pink market? | 为什么不能是粉市 |
[03:51] | Or the green market? | 或绿市 |
[03:53] | As I was saying… | 如我所说 |
[03:56] | not only can Dexter sniff out the fireworks, | 德克斯特不仅能嗅出烟火 |
[03:59] | but he can also sniff out liars. | 还能嗅出谎言 |
[04:02] | Know what else can sniff out a liar? | 知道还有什么能嗅出谎言吗 |
[04:03] | – What? – A lie detector. | -什么 -测谎仪 |
[04:05] | And it doesn’t steal your shirt. | 它还不会抢走你的衬衫 |
[04:08] | Okay, all right, you two are off to a funky start. | 好了 你俩的开始的确有些不顺 |
[04:11] | I suggest that you spend some time together, | 我建议你俩花点时间相处 |
[04:13] | and earn each other’s trust. | 培养相互间的信任 |
[04:15] | Oh, yeah, for sure. | 当然了 |
[04:16] | We can start by going to the mall and getting me a new shirt, | 我们可以先从去商场给我买件新衬衫开始 |
[04:19] | right after he’s done fertilizing the flower bed. | 在它给花圃施完肥之后 |
[04:21] | Come on, man! | 你在逗我呢吧 |
[04:25] | Yeah, I think we’re gonna need a bigger bag. | 我觉得我们需要一个更大的袋子 |
[04:28] | Oh, no, honey. You gonna need a bigger bag. | 不 亲爱的 是你需要一个更大的袋子 |
[04:30] | That’s your partner. | 那是你的搭档 |
[04:38] | Mom, can we just move? | 妈 我们就不能直接搬家吗 |
[04:46] | Okay, I know your dad’s too cheap to buy you a car, | 我知道你爸不舍得给你买车 |
[04:50] | but are you riding a horse to school? | 那你也不能骑马上学啊 |
[04:55] | This is Dexter. | 他是德克斯特 |
[04:56] | An emotional support dog. | 为我提供精神支持的狗狗 |
[04:59] | Oh, thank goodness you are here. | 谢天谢地你来啦 |
[05:02] | Bobby dumped me for Anna, and I feel like such a fool. | 博比为了安娜把我甩了 让我觉得自己像个傻瓜 |
[05:06] | And you look like one, too. | 你现在看上去就像个傻瓜 |
[05:08] | Girl, get up. | 姑娘 站起来 |
[05:09] | He is my partner on a mission. | 它是跟我一起完成任务的搭档 |
[05:11] | We’re supposed to bond together | 我们要联络感情 |
[05:13] | but he’s practically untrained. | 但是很明显它没被培训过 |
[05:15] | Really? Sit, boy. | 是吗 狗狗坐下 |
[05:20] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[05:24] | Sit up. | 坐起来 |
[05:27] | Pick me out a new look for summer. | 帮我选一个夏天的新造型 |
[05:35] | Nice choice, Dexter. Up top. | 好眼光 德克斯特 击个掌 |
[05:42] | As usual, you know how to talk to boys and I don’t. | 照例 你比我懂怎么跟男生聊天 |
[05:50] | Eight ball, corner pocket. | 八号球 底袋 |
[05:53] | Oh, what the heck. All balls, all pockets. | 管他呢 所有球 任意袋 |
[06:03] | Hold on to your puffs, Judy, | 准备好哦 朱蒂 |
[06:04] | ’cause I have got a surprise for you. | 因为我给你准备了惊喜 |
[06:07] | If it’s you asking me to do your math homework for you again, | 如果又是让我帮你写数学作业 |
[06:10] | it’s not a surprise. | 那可不算惊喜 |
[06:13] | I was going through my room, | 我收拾房间的时候 |
[06:15] | and I found these great dolls that I have outgrown, | 发现了这些我小时候玩的娃娃 |
[06:19] | and since my parents refuse to give me | 因为我的父母拒绝给我生一个弟弟或妹妹 |
[06:21] | a little sibling of my own to pass them down to– | 好让我把这些娃娃传给他们 |
[06:23] | something about learning from their mistakes– | 说是什么从他们的错误身上学习 |
[06:28] | I thought I would give them to you. | 我就想着可以把它们送给你 |
[06:32] | Oh, wow. That’s so nice of you. | 你真好 |
[06:35] | These dolls are amazing. | 这些娃娃太棒了 |
[06:37] | I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. | 我觉得我是世界上最幸运的女孩 |
[06:38] | I am just glad they found a good new home. | 我为它们找到一个新家感到高兴 |
[06:41] | Yep, they found a good new home. | 是的 它们找到了一个新家 |
[06:47] | In the landfill. | 垃圾场 |
[06:50] | Look, Mom, I tried to get along with Dexter. | 妈 我试着去跟德克斯特好好相处了 |
[06:52] | I really did try, but he is impossible. | 我真的尽力了 但它太讨厌了 |
[06:54] | You know the phrase “My dog ate my homework”? | 你应该听过那句话 我家狗狗吃了我的作业 |
[06:56] | He literally ate my homework. | 它真的照做了 |
[06:59] | And everybody else’s in history class. | 历史课上的每个人都遭殃了 |
[07:00] | And then, he decided to fertilize my foot, | 然后它又不知道从哪跑出来 |
[07:04] | out of nowhere. | 尿在我脚上 |
[07:05] | I’m pretty sure it came out of somewhere. | 我敢肯定它是从某地出来的 |
[07:09] | And the worst part is, he did it on purpose. | 最糟糕的是 他是故意的 |
[07:12] | I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. | 我讨厌它 我讨厌它 我讨厌它 |
[07:14] | KC, do you hear yourself? | KC 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[07:16] | Yes, I just said, I hate him, | 知道 我说 我讨厌它 |
[07:18] | I hate him, I hate him. | 我讨厌它 我讨厌它 |
[07:20] | Okay, you’re right. You’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[07:23] | This is ridiculous. I’m fighting with a dog. | 这样很蠢 我在跟一条狗吵架 |
[07:25] | No, you’re fighting with an agent. | 不 你是在跟一名特工吵架 |
[07:27] | Do you think I get along with every agent I get partnered with? | 你以为我跟每个合作过的特工都能相处得好吗 |
[07:30] | Like Beverly or your father? | 比如贝弗莉还有你爸 |
[07:33] | Yeah, but I don’t need him. | 但我不需要它 |
[07:35] | I said the same thing. | 我也说过同样的话 |
[07:36] | And 20 years later, here we are. | 但20年后 再看看我们 |
[07:40] | Look, Mom, I have an informant who will give me | 妈 我有可以给我提供所有 |
[07:42] | all the information I need about the illegal fireworks. | 非法烟火信息的线人 |
[07:44] | I can take them down without Dexter’s help. | 我不需要德克斯特的帮助就能把犯罪分子一举拿下 |
[07:47] | Let’s not forget, I am the one who single-handedly | 不要忘了 我可是独自一人 |
[07:48] | taught Dad how to Nae-Nae. | 教会老爸跳小苹果的人 |
[07:51] | Okay, right now, it’s just one Nae, but we’re working on it. | 好吧 现在还跳得不好 但是我们正在努力 |
[07:54] | KC, the Organization assigned you to Dexter. | KC 组织把你和德克斯特分成一组 |
[07:59] | So like it or not, you need to work with him on this mission. | 不管愿不愿意 你都得跟它一起完成任务 |
[08:02] | Not! | 不愿意 |
[08:05] | You gave me an option, like it or not. | 是你让我选的 愿不愿意 |
[08:08] | I choose not. | 我选不愿意 |
[08:15] | Judy, just came to see how you’re getting along with my old dolls. | 朱蒂 我过来看看你跟我的娃娃们相处得怎么样 |
[08:19] | Where are they? | 你把它们放哪儿了 |
[08:20] | Over there. | 那儿 |
[08:22] | In the trash can? | 垃圾桶里 |
[08:26] | You threw away my dolls? | 你把我的娃娃丢了 |
[08:28] | No. I threw away my dolls. | 不 是我把我的娃娃丢了 |
[08:31] | But you can have them back if they mean so much to you. | 但如果它们对你那么重要 你可以再拿回去 |
[08:35] | No, no, I don’t want them back. | 不 我没想把它们要回去 |
[08:36] | I just want you to play with them. | 我只是想让你跟它们一起玩 |
[08:39] | And possibly just text me pictures with funny captions | 顺便发几张配了好玩文字的照片给我 |
[08:41] | so I can see what they’re up to, | 好让我知道它们现在怎么样 |
[08:44] | and how much you love them. | 还有你多爱它们 |
[08:46] | Like, for instance, Samantha. | 比如这个 萨曼塔 |
[08:49] | She was the first woman to shop on Mars. | 她是第一个上市的娃娃 |
[08:52] | And this hot tub. | 还有这个浴盆 |
[08:54] | I saved my tooth fairy money for over a year to buy this. | 我攒了一年多牙仙子给我的钱才买到 |
[08:58] | I even pulled out two adult teeth | 我甚至掰掉了两颗恒牙 |
[09:00] | so I could afford the one with the working jets. | 才买得起这个穿工装的 |
[09:03] | That’s right. Caps. | 没错 是大门牙 |
[09:06] | I will never eat corn on the cob again, | 我再也不能啃玉米棒了 |
[09:08] | but my dolls’ wet and wild spring break was legendary. | 但是我的娃娃让我把春假过成了传奇 |
[09:12] | Legendary! | 传奇啊 |
[09:16] | How could you just throw all this away? | 你怎么可以就这样把它们丢掉 |
[09:19] | They’re boring. | 玩这个太无聊了 |
[09:21] | Plus, I imagined them screaming in horror | 而且 想象着它们在我盖上垃圾桶盖子的时候 |
[09:23] | as I closed the trash lid, and it really made me laugh. | 惊恐得大叫确实挺好玩的 |
[09:28] | Boring? | 无聊 |
[09:30] | If you think that these dolls are boring, | 如果你觉得玩这些娃娃无聊 |
[09:32] | then you must not be using them right. | 那一定是你不知道怎么玩 |
[09:34] | I mean, these dolls entertained me my whole life. | 这些娃娃陪我度过了整个童年 |
[09:37] | To be fair, staring at the ceiling fan entertains you. | 要我说 盯着旋转的电扇叶看都能花你半天时间 |
[09:45] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[09:46] | I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 你说啥 |
[09:53] | All right, my informant said the illegal fireworks | 我的线人说那些非法烟火 |
[09:55] | are being stored in here. We’re going in. | 就藏在这儿 我们这就冲进去 |
[09:57] | Wait. Shouldn’t we wait for Agent Dexter? | 等等 我们不等德克斯特特工吗 |
[09:59] | – I left him in the van. – You what? | -我把它留在货车里了 -什么 |
[10:01] | I left him in the van. What? | 我把它留在货车里了 咋的 |
[10:02] | I rolled down the windows and left the radio on. | 我开着收音机 也把车窗摇下来了 |
[10:05] | What can I say, the dog likes smooth jazz. | 我能说什么呢 那狗喜欢柔情爵士 |
[10:07] | But the whole point was to use the dog | 但是破案关键就是用这条狗 |
[10:10] | to sniff out the fireworks. | 嗅出烟火所在地点啊 |
[10:11] | Ernie, will you forget the dang dog? | 厄尼 你能不能忘掉那条傻狗 |
[10:14] | Look, the Organization has been solving cases | 听着 组织从一开始 |
[10:15] | without the help of the animal kingdom since the beginning of time. | 就是在没有动物帮助的情况下破案的 |
[10:19] | Actually, the Organization was founded– | 事实上 组织被建立 |
[10:21] | Ernie, that is not the point! | 厄尼 那不是重点 |
[10:23] | Can we please forget Dex Doggy Dog? | 我们能不能忘掉德克斯特狗 |
[10:27] | I got this. This is my get. | 我能搞定 这是我的事 |
[10:29] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[10:34] | Nobody move! | 所有人不许动 |
[10:35] | There’s nobody in here. | 根本没人在这 |
[10:38] | Just like your last birthday party all over again. | 就像你上个生日派对一样 |
[10:42] | Looks like you got some wrong information, KC. | KC 看来你的信息有误哦 |
[10:44] | Oh, really? What do you call that? | 是么 那你看看这是什么 |
[10:46] | Just like my informant said, | 正如我线人说的那样 |
[10:49] | the fireworks are in here. | 烟火都在里面 |
[10:58] | Doesn’t look very firework-y to me. | 我觉得这些看起来好像不是烟火 |
[11:00] | That’s because the fireworks are… | 那是因为烟火都 |
[11:06] | hidden inside of these phony antiquities. | 藏在这些仿制古董里面 |
[11:13] | Obviously, they’re not gonna put the fireworks in the top one | 他们肯定不会傻到把烟火放在最上面的那个 |
[11:17] | in case it gets searched. | 万一被搜到了怎么办 |
[11:18] | That would be just dumb. | 那就太蠢了 |
[11:21] | We’re dealing with high-class criminals here, people. | 我们现在面对的可是高级罪犯 |
[11:28] | A very high-class criminal. | 很高级的罪犯 |
[11:35] | I have never seen a higher class of criminal. | 我从未见过如此高级的罪犯 |
[11:39] | Call me crazy, | 你可以说我疯了 |
[11:41] | but I’m starting to think those are real antiquities. | 我觉得这些可能是真的古董 |
[11:45] | Please. If these were real antiquities, | 拜托 如果这些是真古董 |
[11:47] | then this packing slip would say that… | 装箱单会写的 |
[11:50] | “Smithsonian Institute. Ancient Egypt Exhibit. | 史密森尼博物馆 古埃及展馆 |
[11:53] | Fragile. Priceless and irreplaceable.” | 易碎 无价 无可替代 |
[11:59] | Well, can I get a five up top | 我能不能因为 |
[12:01] | for cracking the case of the missing Egyptian antiquities? Yeah. | 打碎了这些被偷的埃及古董击个掌 |
[12:10] | KC, your behavior was inexcusable. | KC 你这次把德克斯特 |
[12:12] | By cutting Dexter out of the mission, | 从任务踢出的事没办法被原谅 |
[12:13] | you broke the agents’ code of conduct. | 你违背了特工法则 |
[12:16] | Conduct? What about his conduct? | 法则 那他的法则呢 |
[12:18] | Dexter’s the one gettin’ busy with the pillow over there. | 德克斯特正在那和枕头玩得不亦乐乎呢 |
[12:20] | See, this is the problem. | 看 问题就出在这里 |
[12:23] | You’ve never taken Dexter seriously. | 你从来没把德克斯特当回事 |
[12:25] | You treat him like a dog, and he’s a ranking agent. | 你把他当做狗 但其实他是名优秀的特工 |
[12:27] | And a Mr. Fuzzy Pants. | 还是毛绒绒先生 |
[12:30] | Who’s a Mr. Fuzzy Pants? | 谁是毛绒绒先生 |
[12:31] | You are. You are. | 是你 就是你 |
[12:34] | Look, Mom, so I destroyed a few ancient artifacts. | 看 妈妈 我不过就摔了一些古董 |
[12:39] | There’s gonna be new ancient artifacts. | 总会出现一些新古董 |
[12:41] | In 5,000 years, this will be an ancient artifact. | 五千年后 这也会成为古董 |
[12:46] | You wanna call the Smithsonian now and tell ’em it’s gonna be a while or should I? | 你是想现在给史密森博物馆打电话还是我来打 |
[12:51] | Mom, it’s not like you’ve never made a mistake before. | 妈 别弄得像你从来没有犯过错误一样 |
[12:53] | Letting that silo in Zurich explode, | 让苏黎世的仓库爆炸 |
[12:56] | or shooting that Monrovian dignitary. | 误伤蒙罗维亚的官员 |
[12:58] | Oh, having Ernie. | 对了 还有 生下厄尼 |
[13:02] | If you had just brought Dexter in with you | 如果你刚把德克斯特 |
[13:04] | to meet your informant, Dexter would’ve alerted you | 带过去见你的线人 德克斯特会警告你 |
[13:06] | that your informant was lying. | 你的线人是在说谎 |
[13:08] | Mom, it’s not my fault, okay? | 妈妈 那不是我的错好吧 |
[13:11] | I tried to get Dexter to come in, but he wouldn’t do it. | 我有想让它进来 但是他不愿意 |
[13:13] | Lie! | 说谎 |
[13:14] | And what about the warehouse? | 那仓库那事呢 |
[13:16] | If you had brought Dexter, | 如果你带了德克斯特 |
[13:18] | he would’ve sniffed the crate of artifacts | 他闻过装文物的箱子 |
[13:20] | and told you there was no contraband. | 就会告诉你里面没有违禁品 |
[13:22] | Again, Mom, Dexter refused to get out of the van. | 再说一遍 是德克斯特拒绝出货车的 |
[13:27] | Lie, and an obvious one. | 谎言 赤裸裸的谎言 |
[13:29] | We were there, and we know that isn’t true. | 我们当时在那 我们都知道你在说假话 |
[13:32] | I’m telling you, the dog doesn’t like me. | 我告诉你 这狗很不喜欢我 |
[13:36] | No lie there. | 这倒没说谎 |
[13:39] | Honey, I’m sorry, but you’re off the case. | 宝贝 对不起 你不能参加这次任务了 |
[13:40] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[13:42] | I have no choice. | 我也没办法 |
[13:43] | Dexter filed a formal complaint against you. | 德克斯特正式投诉了你 |
[13:47] | He’s a dog. He doesn’t have thumbs. | 他是只狗 他没有手指 |
[13:49] | How did he file a complaint? | 他怎么能投诉 |
[13:50] | I filed a grievance on his behalf. | 我代表他提出的投诉 |
[13:52] | I don’t want his stellar reputation sullied | 我不希望他的声誉 |
[13:55] | by your terrible behavior. | 被你糟糕的行为玷污 |
[13:57] | Well, who’s in charge of the mission now? | 那现在谁负责这个任务 |
[13:59] | I am, and unlike you, I am excited to be working | 我 而且不像你 我对要和德克斯特特工 |
[14:02] | with an agent of Dexter’s caliber. | 一起工作感到很兴奋 |
[14:05] | Aw, good for you. | 太好了 |
[14:07] | Don’t forget to sniff his butt while you’re down there kissing it. | 亲他屁股的时候别忘了先闻一下 |
[14:14] | I’m getting ready for the prince’s ball. | 我准备好去参加王子的舞会了 |
[14:17] | I’m getting ready for an important software conference | 我准备好去托莱多 |
[14:19] | in Toledo. | 参加一个重要的软件大会了 |
[14:21] | Um, no, you’re getting ready for the prince’s ball, | 不行 你也要去王子的舞会 |
[14:24] | so you can meet a handsome suitor. | 这样你就能遇到帅气的男子 |
[14:26] | Um, no. I wanna focus on my career | 不 我想专注于我的事业 |
[14:29] | so I can buy my own condo. | 这样我才能买下属于自己的公寓 |
[14:31] | Judy, I told you, | 朱蒂 我和你说了 |
[14:33] | it is more fun if they go to the same place. | 她们要去同一个地方才更好玩 |
[14:36] | But besides, Marguerite has to go to the ball | 还有 玛格丽特必须去舞会 |
[14:38] | because she is the prince’s girlfriend. | 因为她是王子的女朋友 |
[14:40] | Not anymore, she’s not. | 现在不是了 |
[14:42] | The prince is breakin’ up with her. It’s over. | 王子和她提出分手 结束了 |
[14:45] | I like Pamela and her eye | 我喜欢潘蜜拉和她的眼睛 |
[14:48] | for lucrative, income-generating investment properties. | 因为她能赚钱 是创收的投资项目 |
[14:53] | That is not even what he sounds like. | 他根本就不会这么说 |
[14:57] | If you can’t play with my dolls | 如果你不能按照 |
[14:58] | the way that they are meant to be played with, | 娃娃们该有的方式去玩 |
[15:00] | then maybe you don’t deserve them. | 或许你根本不该拥有他们 |
[15:01] | I am taking my dolls, and I am going home. | 我要拿走我的娃娃 我现在就要回家 |
[15:08] | Finally. I thought I’d never get rid of her. | 好不容易 我还以为甩不掉了呢 |
[15:11] | It’s okay, Pam. You’ve outgrown Marguerite. | 没事的 潘 你比玛格丽特成熟多了 |
[15:14] | While she’s all yakkin’ about princes, shoes, and hot tubs, | 在她不停说什么王子 鞋子 还有温泉时 |
[15:18] | you’re gonna be the first sister president | 你将成为第一任女总统 |
[15:21] | in the Oval Office. | 进入总统办公室 |
[15:29] | Okay, I’ve tracked the suspicious shipment | 好了 我已经追踪到可疑货物 |
[15:31] | to a warehouse off Riggs Road. | 在里格斯路上的仓库 |
[15:33] | We’ll check it out tonight, because unlike KC, | 今晚我们还会检查一遍 因为我不像KC |
[15:36] | I really am your partner. | 我真的是你的搭档 |
[15:38] | We’re like Batman and Robin, Bert and Ernie, | 我们就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾 伯特和厄尼 |
[15:40] | Turner and Hooch | 福星与福将 |
[15:43] | No, you’re Hooch. | 不 你是福将 |
[15:45] | No, you are. | 你是 |
[15:47] | No, you are. | 你是啦 |
[15:49] | Paw bump. | 击掌 |
[15:51] | That’s my dog. | 这才是我的狗宝贝 |
[15:55] | Will you please get that tail-chasin’, | 你能不能把那只追自己尾巴的 |
[15:58] | big stinky bag of fleas out of the kitchen? | 臭跳蚤包带出厨房 |
[16:00] | I’m reviewing the mission with him. | 我在和他核查任务 |
[16:02] | I was talking to the dog. | 我是和狗狗说话 |
[16:06] | No wonder he complained about you. | 怪不得他会抱怨你 |
[16:07] | You have a terrible attitude. | 你态度真的太差了 |
[16:09] | Yeah, well, you have a terrible face. | 是的 你还长得太差了呢 |
[16:15] | Your comebacks are even worse than your attitude. | 你的语言比你的态度还差 |
[16:17] | I need some chips for my sandwich. | 我要在我的三明治上加点薯片 |
[16:27] | KC, what did you do to my sandwich? | KC 你对我三明治做了什么 |
[16:31] | Nothing! | 什么都没做 |
[16:33] | Oh, well, it didn’t just suddenly grow feet and walk out of here. | 真的么 难不成它突然长出脚跑了 |
[16:35] | Dexter ate it. | 被德克斯特吃了 |
[16:37] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[16:38] | He did, I swear. He ate it. | 真的是他 我发誓 是他吃了 |
[16:39] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[16:41] | Who are you gonna trust, some dumb dog or your dumb sister? | 你要相信谁 一条笨狗还是你笨老姐 |
[16:45] | I mean, your sister. Look, I saw him. | 我是说你姐姐 我看到了 |
[16:46] | I saw him eat the whole thing, and you know what? | 我看到他吃的整个过程 |
[16:48] | Now he’s tryin’ to make me look bad. | 他就想让我难堪 |
[16:51] | So first he’s not smart enough to be your partner, | 所以先是他不够聪明不能做你的搭档 |
[16:55] | and now he’s a sandwich-stealing mastermind? | 现在他又成为偷三明治的主谋了 |
[16:58] | Get it together, KC. | 可别逗我了 KC |
[16:59] | Get it together. | 可别逗我了 |
[17:01] | Come on, buddy. | 走吧 兄弟 |
[17:02] | Come on, Dexter. | 走吧 德克斯特 |
[17:14] | Okay, the fireworks have to be in here. | 烟火一定在这 |
[17:24] | You found it. Good job, boy. | 你找到了 小伙子 干得漂亮 |
[17:26] | Keep checking the other crates. | 再去看看其它箱子 |
[17:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:30] | I completed the mission that KC couldn’t. | 我完成了KC没完成的任务 |
[17:33] | Time to capture this one for posterity. | 这一幕要留给我后代看看 |
[17:39] | One more? Funny faces this time. | 再来一张怎么样 这次做个鬼脸 |
[17:42] | Uh-oh. | 坏了 |
[17:51] | What? | 咋了 |
[17:54] | Congratulation. You have a hologram collar. | 恭喜 你得到一个全息项圈 |
[17:58] | Look, I really don’t have time for this, okay? | 听着 我真没时间管你 好么 |
[18:00] | I happen to be typing | 我刚好在写一篇 |
[18:02] | a little formal complaint about you. | 关于你的正式投诉 |
[18:04] | I find it highly inappropriate that you show up to work naked. | 我觉得你裸体来上班是极不妥当的 |
[18:12] | Wait a minute, is that… Ernie’s phone? | 等等 这不是厄尼的手机吗 |
[18:15] | Are you with Ernie? | 你是和厄尼在一起么 |
[18:17] | Is Ernie in danger, boy? | 厄尼出危险了是么 |
[18:19] | Okay, are you guys at the warehouse? | 好 你们是不是在仓库 |
[18:22] | I’ll go contact the Organization, | 我去和组织联系一下 |
[18:24] | meet you there, and you keep an eye out for Ernie. | 在那和你碰面 你继续盯着厄尼 |
[18:28] | Hey, look, I am not happy about this situation either, | 听着 我也不喜欢现在这种局势 |
[18:30] | but you know what? I’ma need you to watch your language. | 但你还是要注意一下你的措辞 |
[18:42] | Hey, boss, the boat is pulling up now. | 老板 船靠岸了 |
[18:44] | All right, start loading these crates. | 好 先把这些箱子装上去 |
[18:46] | And then load this guy. | 再把这家伙带上 |
[18:48] | We’ll dump him overboard when we hit open seas. | 到公海的时候把他扔下去 |
[18:55] | Okay, man, when this is over, | 等这事结束了 |
[18:57] | we really need to discuss your dog breath. | 我们真的要好好谈谈你这臭口气 |
[18:59] | Your breath is hurtin’ my feelings, bro. | 你的口气已经伤到我了 老兄 |
[19:04] | All right, let’s get this guy on the boat and get outta here. | 好了 现在把这人弄船上去然后赶紧离开这里 |
[19:10] | – Where’d this dog come from? – Maybe he’s lost. | -这狗从哪来的 -他可能走丢了吧 |
[19:12] | Hey, look, he really likes you. | 看 他很喜欢你诶 |
[19:14] | Can we keep him, boss? | 我们能留下他么 老板 |
[19:16] | Dexter, here, boy. | 德克斯特 过来 宝贝 |
[19:18] | Oh, Dexter, there you are. | 德克斯特 你在这啊 |
[19:21] | Bad doggy. | 坏狗狗 |
[19:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起啊 |
[19:24] | He just does not listen to a thing I say. Watch. | 我说什么他都不听 你看 |
[19:27] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[19:29] | See, he doesn’t listen to anything I say. | 看 他一点都不听我的 |
[19:31] | I had the same problem with my dog. | 我家狗狗也是这样 |
[19:33] | Have you tried lowering your voice to sound more authoritative? | 你有没有试过把声音放低沉 显得自己更权威 |
[19:35] | Oh, really? Does that work? | 真的么 有用么 |
[19:37] | Did with my poodle. | 对我家的贵宾犬有用 |
[19:38] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你是在逗我么 |
[19:40] | Look, I don’t care about you or your dumb dog. | 听着 我才不管你还有你家笨狗 |
[19:43] | Take it and get outta here. | 赶紧带它离开这里 |
[19:44] | No, no, no. He’s not dumb. | 不不不 他不笨 |
[19:46] | There is one trick he does know how to do. Ready? | 他会恶作剧 准备好了吗 |
[19:48] | Okay. Okay, Dexter. Go ahead. | 好的 德克斯特 上 |
[19:51] | Rip his face off. | 撕烂他的脸 |
[20:23] | Hey, man, you don’t wanna do that. | 你不想那么做的 |
[20:25] | We can talk about this. There’s gotta be a way out. | 我们可以谈谈 肯定有办法解决的 |
[20:28] | Not for you, there’s not. | 不可能 没有办法 |
[20:34] | Freeze! Drop the gun. Now! | 不许动 放下枪 |
[20:48] | It’s okay, Dexter. I got you. | 没事的 德克斯特 我在你身边 |
[20:53] | Thanks, Ernie. | 谢谢 厄尼 |
[20:55] | You know, I’m really glad | 你知道么 我真的很开心 |
[20:56] | the Organization let Dexter recuperate here. | 组织愿意让德克斯特在这恢复 |
[20:58] | It’s been nice bonding with him. | 和他在一起很棒 |
[21:00] | I’m just sorry he couldn’t stay longer. | 只是很遗憾不能待更久了 |
[21:02] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Fuzzy Pants? | 对不对啊 毛绒绒先生 |
[21:07] | Well, it looks like this is it, Agent Dexter. | 好了 看来就只能这样了 德克斯特特工 |
[21:10] | I’m really sorry about all those bad things I said about you. | 很抱歉之前说了那么多你的坏话 |
[21:13] | To be honest, I guess I’m just not really a dog person. | 说实话 我觉得自己不擅长跟狗打交道 |
[21:17] | Well, I’m not really a person person. | 好吧 事实上我都不擅长跟人打交道 |
[21:21] | But you know what? We did make a good team. | 但是你知道么 我们合作得很愉快 |
[21:24] | Yes, we did. Yes, we did. | 我们做到了 没错 我们做到了 |
[21:26] | All right, you know what? | 好了 那啥 |
[21:28] | We’re really gonna have to talk about that doggy breath. | 真的要谈谈你的口气了 |
[21:30] | You literally ate everything in this house | 你几乎把这房子里的东西都吃了一遍 |
[21:32] | except for mints. | 除了薄荷糖 |
[21:35] | All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[21:37] | Wait. Before you go, I wanna give you | 等等 在你走之前 我想给你 |
[21:40] | a little something to remember me by. | 一件小东西好让你记得我 |
[21:45] | Lookin’ good. | 看起来很不错 |
[21:48] | I love you. I’m gonna miss you. | 我爱你 我会想你的 |
[21:51] | I love you, I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[21:53] | I thought you were gonna keep it professional this time, KC. | 我以为这次你会变得专业一点呢 KC |
[21:57] | This is Brett Willis all over again. | 感觉布雷特·威利斯又来了一次 |