时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[00:09] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[00:11] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep things hustle cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[00:15] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[00:20] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[00:23] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[00:26] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[00:30] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须 深藏不露 |
[00:34] | Livin’ my life, no way to learn | 生活在警戒之中 |
[00:36] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[00:38] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[00:40] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[00:42] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[00:44] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[00:47] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[00:49] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[00:51] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[00:52] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[00:57] | 联邦法院 组织对鲍勃·麦考伊 | |
[01:00] | Your Honor, the Prosecution calls Agent 8433599. | 法官大人 控方请求传8433599号特工作证 |
[01:08] | I feel like I should be walking her up there. | 我觉得我应该送她上去 |
[01:10] | Craig, she’s testifying, not getting married. | 克雷格 她是去作证 又不是去结婚 |
[01:14] | Do you swear to tell the truth, | 你发誓 一切居实禀告 |
[01:16] | the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? | 毫不欺瞒 |
[01:18] | Yes, I do. | 我发誓 |
[01:20] | One time, I was on my porch | 有一回 我在家门口 |
[01:21] | when my neighbor Mrs. Goldfeder got dropped off after a date, | 看见我邻居戈德费德太太在约会之后被送回家 |
[01:23] | and when they kissed, I didn’t look away, I… | 他们接吻的时候 我没回避 我 |
[01:25] | I watched. | 我看了 |
[01:28] | I meant when Prosecutor Baker starts asking you questions. | 我是说在贝克检察官问你问题的时候 |
[01:32] | Oh, I knew that. | 这我知道 |
[01:34] | Just had to get that off my chest. | 不说出来心里不痛快啊 |
[01:38] | Agent, you were present at | 特工 盗窃案发生时 |
[01:39] | The Luffman Gallery when the theft took place? | 你是否在勒夫曼画廊现场 |
[01:41] | Uh, yes. I was investigating a string of art thefts. | 是的 我当时正在调查艺术品连环盗窃案 |
[01:44] | I was accompanied by Agent 9487445, | 9487445号特工和我在一起 |
[01:46] | even though I was.. | 虽然我 |
[01:48] | a bit concerned about his abilities. | 有点不放心他的能力 |
[01:50] | He can be a bit of a nimrod. | 他这人有点呆 |
[01:52] | I object! | 我反对 |
[01:53] | How dare you call me a nimrod? | 你怎么能说是我呆子 |
[01:55] | That is insulting | 太侮辱人了 |
[01:56] | and the witness is clearly lying. | 证人很明显在说谎 |
[01:59] | I demand a mistrial! A mistrial! | 我要求无效审判 无效审判 |
[02:02] | Nobody even knew you were Agent 9487445 | 在你大嘴巴之前都没人知道 |
[02:05] | until you opened your big mouth. | 你就是9487445号特工 |
[02:08] | Objection overruled. | 反对无效 |
[02:10] | Sorry, nimrod. | 抱歉了呆子 |
[02:13] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[02:15] | Well, I went undercover | 我去卧底 |
[02:16] | to see if I could catch the thief in the act. | 看看我能不能抓现行 |
[02:20] | I am Lola Fingers. | 我是罗拉·芬格斯 |
[02:25] | Artiste. | 艺术大师 |
[02:26] | And I’m her manager, Tommy Lasorda. | 我是她的经纪人 汤米·拉索达 |
[02:31] | The artiste’s manager, | 艺术大师的经纪人 |
[02:33] | not the baseball manager. | 不是那个棒球经纪人 |
[02:34] | He’s a large white man, and I’m a short black guy | 他是个大胖白人 我是个小瘦黑人 |
[02:37] | with a penchant for turtlenecks. | 我喜欢穿高领毛衣 |
[02:41] | Your work is genius, | 您的作品真是出神入化 |
[02:43] | as is your hair. | 您的头发也是 |
[02:45] | Oh, well, | 对 |
[02:46] | my style is “Perpetually caught in a breeze” | 我的风格就是永远在微风里 |
[02:51] | to remind me that life is always moving… | 目的是提醒我生活总在前进 |
[02:55] | as must art. | 艺术也一样 |
[03:00] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[03:01] | This space is perfect! | 这空间简直完美 |
[03:05] | It’s bare. | 它是光洁的 |
[03:06] | It’s naked. | 是裸露的 |
[03:08] | I will cover your shame, naked wall… | 我会为你遮羞 裸露的墙 |
[03:12] | With art! | 披上艺术的外衣 |
[03:15] | She’ll need total privacy. | 她需要绝对的隐私 |
[03:17] | Her most creative hours are two to five a.M. | 她最具创造力的时间段是半夜两点到五点 |
[03:19] | You’ve got it, Lola. But it would be | 没问题 罗拉 但如果能 |
[03:22] | an honor to come by and see you work. | 亲眼目睹您创作就太荣幸了 |
[03:27] | Why wait? | 还等什么呢 |
[03:28] | She can do one right now. | 她现在就给你来一个 |
[03:31] | Lola’s known for her spontaneous paintings. | 罗拉就是以即兴创作而闻名 |
[03:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:34] | I’m also known for firing my manager. | 我还以总炒掉经纪人而闻名 |
[03:38] | Come on, Lola. | 来一个吧 罗拉 |
[03:40] | Do the one where you roll around and– | 弄那个你滚来滚去 |
[03:42] | Why am I explaining when she can just show you? Lola? | 她既然可以展示我也就不多嘴了 罗拉 |
[03:46] | Oh, no. No, thank you. I’m just not feeling the muse right now. | 不不不 谢谢 我现在没有灵感 |
[03:52] | Then let me help you feel it. | 我帮你找找灵感 |
[03:58] | Oh, yes. | 好 |
[04:00] | Oh, I’m not done. I’m not done. | 我还没完呢 |
[04:02] | Ohhhh, lovely! | 真棒 |
[04:04] | Oh, yes! Yes, I’m really starting to feel it… | 好好 我现在有感觉了 |
[04:08] | everywhere now. | 浑身都是感觉 |
[04:10] | Yes! | 好 |
[04:16] | Lola, you’ve done it again. | 罗拉 你又做到了 |
[04:18] | Don’t hold back. Rage is your medium. | 别憋着 狂怒是你的媒介 |
[04:25] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[04:30] | Yes, Lola. You’ve done it again. | 是的罗拉 你又做到了 |
[04:32] | Eh, I wouldn’t say it’s your best work. | 我不敢说这是你最好的作品 |
[04:40] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[04:41] | Oh, lovely. | 真棒啊 |
[04:49] | Look at that! | 快看哪 |
[04:50] | Another Lola Fingers original. | 又一个罗拉·芬格斯的原创 |
[04:54] | Allow me to sign it for you. | 我给你签个名 |
[05:01] | Agent 8433599, | 8433599号特工 |
[05:03] | would you describe the moment | 能描述一下 |
[05:05] | when you apprehended the defendant? | 你抓获被告时的情形吗 |
[05:07] | Sure. Well, | 当然 |
[05:08] | most people think that spy work is fun and exciting, | 很多人都以为当特工既好玩又刺激 |
[05:11] | and most of the time it is, but… | 大多数时候也确实如此 |
[05:14] | a lot of the time, it’s just a lot of waiting and watching. | 但很多时候 就只是一直等一直观察 |
[05:17] | And after a lot of waiting and watching, and coconut water, | 在等了很久观察了很久 喝了很多椰子汁之后 |
[05:21] | the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth is… | 我一切居实禀告毫不欺瞒的告诉你 |
[05:25] | sometimes you just gotta pee. | 你会想尿尿的 |
[05:27] | OK? I was only gone for, like, two minutes | 好吗 我离开了也就两分钟吧 |
[05:30] | when I heard the alarm go off and I ran back in. | 就听到警报响了 我就跑回去了 |
[05:32] | When I got back, | 我回去的时候 |
[05:34] | Descoteaux’s “Woman On A Horse At Dawn,” | 戴斯科托斯的《黎明骑马的女人》 |
[05:36] | the most expensive painting in the gallery, | 全画廊最贵重的画 |
[05:38] | was cut out of its frame. | 被切出画框了 |
[05:39] | And I know it didn’t ride itself out, | 我知道不可能是画自己骑马跑了 |
[05:41] | A, because it’s a painting, | 首先 因为那是幅画 |
[05:43] | and B, because it was two lines and a dot | 其次 因为剩下的两条线一个点 |
[05:44] | that didn’t look a dang thing like a horse or a woman. | 看起来一点不像女人也不像马 |
[05:49] | I looked around, and all I saw | 我环顾四周 只看到 |
[05:50] | was security guard Mr. McCoy. | 麦考伊保安 |
[05:53] | He was off of his assigned post, | 他不在自己的岗位上 |
[05:54] | out of breath, and he claimed | 气喘吁吁 而且声称 |
[05:56] | that he didn’t know what had happened. | 他不知道发生了什么 |
[05:57] | Like I was gonna fall for the okey-doke. | 就跟我很好骗似的 |
[06:00] | And is that security guard here today? | 那位保安今天出庭了吗 |
[06:03] | Well, yeah. He’s right there. | 出庭了啊 他就在那 |
[06:05] | He’s the guy on trial. | 他是受审的啊 |
[06:07] | Does nobody else see him, or…? | 没人看得见他吗 |
[06:10] | And how do you know someone else didn’t steal the painting? | 你怎么知道那画不是别人偷的 |
[06:13] | The building was on lockdown with very tight security. | 大楼全锁了 安保严密 |
[06:15] | None of the entry ways were breached, so… | 没有入口被破坏 所以 |
[06:17] | Mr. McCoy was the only one who could’ve done it. | 麦考伊先生是唯一的嫌疑人 |
[06:19] | Prosecution rests! | 控方证据出示完毕 |
[06:23] | My bad. The prosecution gives me the stink-eye | 我错了 控方给了我一个白眼 |
[06:25] | and will rest when she sees fit. | 什么时候完毕她说了算 |
[06:33] | Petey. | 皮蒂 |
[06:35] | What are you doing here? The Coopers aren’t home. | 你来干什么 库珀一家不在家 |
[06:37] | Which begs the question: What are you doing here? | 这也就引出了问题 你在这干什么 |
[06:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:42] | Really? ‘Cause it seems to me that | 是吗 因为看上去 |
[06:44] | you’re stealing K.C.’s old book reports. | 你在偷KC以前的读书报告 |
[06:46] | Well, I prefer the term “Borrowing with intent to pass”. | 我觉得用”因为不想挂科而借”来形容比较好 |
[06:52] | What do you care? | 你在意这个干嘛 |
[06:53] | I don’t care. But K.C. Will. | 我不在意 但KC在意啊 |
[06:56] | So here’s how this is gonna work. | 所以下面你按我说的来 |
[06:59] | We’re going for an | 咱们现在去 |
[07:00] | All-I-Can-Eat lunch at the Olive Pit. Your treat. | 橄榄核餐厅吃自助午餐 你请客 |
[07:03] | Are you blackmailing me? | 你是在敲诈我吗 |
[07:06] | Oh, I am. | 是啊 |
[07:09] | But I’ll take my payment in small, unmarked meatballs. | 但我要你用小面额无标记的肉丸支付 |
[07:12] | You are a small, unmarked meatball. | 你就是个小面额无标记的肉丸 |
[07:20] | Bob McCoy. | 鲍勃·麦考伊 |
[07:22] | A jury of your peers has found you… | 陪审团判决你 |
[07:25] | guilty as charged. | 有罪 |
[07:29] | No! They’re wrong. I’m innocent! | 不 他们错了 我是清白的 |
[07:32] | Congrats, K.C.! Your 100th conviction. | 恭喜你KC 你的第一百次定罪 |
[07:34] | I can’t wait until mine. | 我真等不及我的那天了 |
[07:35] | Me neither. Only a hundred to go. | 我也是 还有一百个案子就达到目标了 |
[07:41] | You have to help me. Please, you have to believe me. | 你要帮我 求你了 你要相信我 |
[07:42] | I’m innocent. | 我是清白的 |
[07:43] | But a jury of your peers– | 但陪审团 |
[07:45] | If I did it, where’s the art? They never found the art. | 如果是我干的那么画在哪 他们一直没找到画 |
[07:46] | Find the art and you’ll find the thief. | 找到画才是找到了真贼 |
[07:48] | Please! I’m being set up! | 求你了 我是被下套的 |
[07:49] | I wouldn’t know a Rembrandt from my rear end! | 我天天屁股对着它根本就不知道那是伦勃朗的画啊 |
[07:51] | You gotta believe me! Help me! | 你要相信我 救救我 |
[07:57] | Well, honey. You got your guy. | 宝贝 你抓住了犯人 |
[08:03] | Did I? | 我抓住了吗 |
[08:11] | Marisa, I’m freaking out. | 玛丽莎 我要崩溃了 |
[08:13] | Thanks to my testimony, | 因为我的作证 |
[08:14] | an innocent man could be going to prison for 20 years. | 一个无辜的人将蹲监狱二十年 |
[08:17] | I can totally relate. | 我完全懂你 |
[08:19] | You can? | 你懂 |
[08:20] | Yes. Petey is blackmailing me to hang out with him. | 是啊 皮蒂敲诈我跟他玩 |
[08:23] | It was only a couple of days, but it felt like 20 years. | 虽然也就那么几天 但感觉像过了二十年 |
[08:26] | He made me take him to pizza, | 他让我请他吃披萨 |
[08:29] | and then the movies, and then the circus. | 看电影 还去看了马戏团 |
[08:31] | And, boy, can that kid snack. | 天 这孩子吃零食是真猛 |
[08:38] | Wow! Petey might as well skip the middleman | 皮蒂估计都不用人帮他 |
[08:40] | and pull out his own teeth. | 自己就能把牙拔下来了 |
[08:43] | And why exactly is he blackmailing you? | 他为什么要敲诈你啊 |
[08:45] | Who cares? You put an innocent man behind bars. | 管他呢 你都让好人蹲监狱了 |
[08:53] | Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, New York. | 迈阿密 亚特兰大 芝加哥 纽约 |
[08:55] | Ding ding! Places we should go on spring break! | 叮叮 咱春假应该去的地方 |
[08:58] | No, no, no. They’re all the cities that | 不不不 这些都是过去几个月 |
[09:00] | the Cecil B. DeVille Traveling Circus | 塞西尔·B. 德维尔巡游马戏团 |
[09:02] | appeared in in the past few months. | 去过的城市 |
[09:03] | And they’re all the same places that the art heists took place. | 演出地点和艺术品盗窃案发生地完全一样 |
[09:07] | At the same time. | 时间也一样 |
[09:10] | Where are you going? | 你去哪啊 |
[09:11] | To prison. | 监狱 |
[09:12] | I always assumed I’d wind up there before she did. | 我一直以为我会比她先进监狱呢 |
[09:21] | Ah. I’m Officer Frida Dudeinjail. | 我是弗里达·坚玉哥警官 |
[09:27] | Hey! Eyes down here, big guy. | 看这儿 大个子 |
[09:30] | Look, I know I’m beautiful, but, | 我知道我长得好看 但是 |
[09:32] | get over it! | 别胡思乱想 |
[09:35] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to talk to McCoy. | 可以的话 我需要和麦考伊谈谈 |
[09:37] | Got a message from the warden. | 监狱长传话来了 |
[09:40] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[09:42] | Well! You’re lookin’ weak, McCoy! | 你看上去很虚弱 麦考伊 |
[09:46] | You should be using your time in the slammer to get swole! | 你应该利用在监狱的时间练练身材 |
[09:56] | And with any luck, you won’t be here very long. | 运气好的话 你不会在这儿待太久了 |
[09:59] | You’re going to kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[10:02] | No! You know who I am. Look at me. | 不是 你知道我是谁 看着我 |
[10:07] | Imagine there’s two. | 想象中间是断开的 |
[10:09] | Hey… You’re the one who put me away. | 是你把我送进来的 |
[10:12] | Yes, I am. But right now, I’m Officer Frida Dudeinjail, | 是我 但现在 我是警官弗里达·坚玉哥 |
[10:15] | and with any luck, | 要是我运气好 |
[10:17] | I will actually free the dude in jail. | 我能把真正的监狱哥释放 |
[10:19] | Hard to believe the jury took your word over mine. | 真不敢相信陪审团不相信我而相信你 |
[10:24] | Hey, that is not the point, OK? | 这不是重点 好吧 |
[10:26] | The point is, I don’t think you’re guilty. | 重点是 我觉得你无罪 |
[10:28] | And you couldn’t have mentioned that | 你当时在作证的时候 |
[10:30] | when you were on the stand testifying?! | 就不能这么说吗 |
[10:32] | Hey! Look, you asked me for help, | 听着 你让我帮你 |
[10:34] | and I’m here to clear your name. | 我来这儿还你清白 |
[10:35] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会送你出狱的 |
[10:36] | I’m almost positive who the real thief is. | 我已经比较确定真正的犯人是谁了 |
[10:38] | It’s either a– a performer, | 要么是个演员 |
[10:39] | or some type of animal… | 要么是个动物 |
[10:42] | in a traveling circus. | 反正在马戏团里 |
[10:46] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[10:47] | looks like I’m going to be in here a while. | 看起来我得在这里待一阵子了 |
[10:49] | But don’t worry about me. | 但不用担心我 |
[10:51] | Historically, skinny, weak guys do great in prison. | 有史以来 瘦弱的人在监狱里都混的可好了 |
[10:59] | And the organization now agrees that I’m onto something. | 组织已经同意了我现在有所发现 |
[11:03] | Guys, I have to make this right and get McCoy out of jail. | 各位 我一定会让事情回到正轨 送麦考伊出狱 |
[11:06] | So, who’s ready | 那么 谁想 |
[11:08] | to run away and join the circus? | 和我一起离家出走 加入马戏团 |
[11:11] | Please. I did that the day I moved in here. | 拜托 我来这的第一天就干过了 |
[11:26] | OK, that would jack my circuitry up! | 我要是这么干 我的电路可就全乱套了 |
[11:42] | Guys, I’m– I’m getting really emotional, | 各位 我 我现在有点激动 |
[11:44] | I feel like… | 我感觉 |
[11:45] | we finally found Ernie’s real family. | 我们终于找到厄尼真正的家了 |
[11:49] | Hello… I’m Cecil B. DeVille, | 你们好 我是塞西尔·B.德维尔 |
[11:52] | the owner of Cecil B. DeVille’s Traveling Circus, | 塞西尔·B.德维尔巡回马戏团的团长 |
[11:55] | and the world’s greatest ringmaster. | 也是全世界最优秀的驯兽师 |
[11:57] | Or, as my mother likes to call me, | 或者 我妈喜欢叫我 |
[11:59] | the world’s greatest disappointment. | 世界第一大悲剧 |
[12:01] | Well, I’m Kimmy and this is my family. | 我是吉米 这就是我们一大家子 |
[12:04] | Where are you traveling to next? | 您下一站准备去哪呢 |
[12:05] | My office, for my afternoon cry sesh. | 我的办公室 开始午间哭哭 |
[12:09] | Well, thank you so much | 非常感谢大家 |
[12:12] | for coming on short notice. | 在百忙之中抽空赶来 |
[12:13] | Oh, of course. We are honored | 不不不 是我们非常荣幸 |
[12:15] | to be a part of your incredible operation. | 能够成为贵团的新成员 |
[12:17] | What? You didn’t have anything to do with my quadruple bypass. | 什么 你们不是来给我做心脏搭桥手术的 |
[12:21] | Oh! Oh, this two-bit circus. | 我知道了 你们是为了这破马戏团来的 |
[12:25] | Yeah, right. | 真不容易 |
[12:26] | I wish more young people felt that way. | 我真希望有更多的年轻人也能跟你们一样 |
[12:29] | Kids today would rather sit in front of their computers | 如今的熊孩子们啊 宁愿坐在电脑前 |
[12:31] | and watch clips of the circus | 在网上看马戏马戏表演的视频 |
[12:32] | than go to the actual circus. | 也不愿到真正的马戏团来体验一番 |
[12:34] | Not just kids. Adults too. | 其实不光是孩子们 大人也这样 |
[12:36] | See, all you have to do is click on this link, and then you can… | 您只要用鼠标轻点链接 就能马上 |
[12:39] | Yeah, I can see how that would be a problem for you. | 好吧 我知道网络带给您的冲击了 |
[12:44] | Aren’t you a little small and fragile | 你小小个儿 又柔柔弱弱的 |
[12:46] | to be a circus performer? | 做马戏演员是不是不太合适呀 |
[12:48] | And aren’t you a little sad and depressed | 您那么感伤 还爱哭鼻子 |
[12:50] | to be a ringmaster? | 当团长是不是不太合适呀 |
[12:51] | Touché? | 一针见血 |
[12:55] | Well, ya’all get settled. | 一切都安排妥帖了 |
[12:56] | Your dressing rooms are right over there. | 你们的化妆间在那儿 |
[12:58] | You’ll find them right past my broken dream. | 静静地坐落在我破碎的梦想旁边 |
[13:06] | Hey, did you guys hear that? | 你们都听见了吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah! We get our own dressing rooms! | 嗯 我们有自己的化妆间了耶 |
[13:11] | No. His business is struggling. | 不是 他这边生意惨淡 |
[13:13] | It’s motive to steal if I’ve ever heard it. | 依我看 很有可能就是偷窃动机 |
[13:15] | Well, that’s one possibility. | 嗯 也不排除这个可能 |
[13:16] | Let’s fan out and see what else we come up with. | 我们大家分头行动 看看还会有什么发现 |
[13:18] | Great. I’ll start with spying on Cecil during his cry sesh. | 太好了 那么我就从塞西尔的午间哭哭开始吧 |
[13:24] | What? It’s funny to me when grown men cry. | 怎么了嘛 我就是觉得大人哭鼻子特别搞笑 |
[13:34] | Where’d they all go? | 东西哪儿去了 |
[13:38] | Looking for these? | 你在找它们吗 |
[13:39] | Petey. | 皮蒂 |
[13:40] | You’re not supposed to be here when the Coopers aren’t home. | 库珀一家都不在 你不应该来这儿的 |
[13:44] | You’re in big trouble, mister. | 你摊上大事儿了 这位先生 |
[13:46] | Big, big trouble. | 不得了的大事儿 |
[13:48] | I’m thinking you take me to the movies. | 我觉得是时候带我去看电影了 |
[13:50] | I’m thinking I’ll call your bluff. | 我觉得你是在虚张声势 |
[13:52] | I’m thinking I’ll call K.C. | 我觉得是时候打电话给KC了 |
[13:55] | I’m thinking… | 我觉得是时候 |
[13:57] | that we should leave now before we miss previews. | 赶紧出发 免得错过电影片头了 |
[14:01] | -I like your thinking. -Oh… | 我觉得你想法不错 |
[14:04] | trust me, you don’t wanna know what I’m thinking. | 相信我 你不会想知道我真正在想什么的 |
[14:11] | Hi, everybody! | 大家好呀 |
[14:12] | I am Kimmy James, the new tightrope walker. | 我是吉米·詹姆斯 新来的走钢丝演员 |
[14:15] | I’m so gosh-darn excited to be here. | 能来到这里 我超级激动哒 |
[14:18] | Has anyone seen my new partner Laszlo? | 大家看到我的新搭档拉斯洛了吗 |
[14:20] | I am Laszlo. | 我就是拉斯洛 |
[14:31] | You’re looking for me? | 你在找我是吗 |
[14:33] | Well, if I wasn’t before, I am now. | 之前没有 不过现在确实在找你 |
[14:37] | I am Kimmy James, the high-priestess | 我是吉米·詹姆斯 钢丝表演 |
[14:40] | of the high wire. | 的女祭司 |
[14:42] | So, you walk the tightrope | 所以 你把走钢丝 |
[14:44] | with religious authority of some type? | 当成宗教信仰什么的吗 |
[14:47] | Where are you from? | 你老家是哪儿的 |
[14:48] | Wisconsin, the heart of America’s dairyland. | “美国奶牛场” 威斯康星州 |
[14:51] | Oh. So am I. | 我也是诶 |
[14:52] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[14:54] | No! I am Romanian. | 开玩笑的 我是罗马尼亚人 |
[14:57] | But I have family that lives in Wisconsin. | 不过我有个亲戚是威斯康星州人 |
[14:59] | What part are you from? | 你是威斯康星州哪儿的 |
[15:00] | Wh– Uh, what part is your family from? | 这个嘛 你那个亲戚是哪儿的 |
[15:03] | Madison. | 首府麦迪逊 |
[15:04] | Yeah, well, I’m from… | 噢 我是那啥 |
[15:06] | -the other part. -Oh, Kenosha? | -另一头的 -基诺沙吗 |
[15:07] | Yup. Yup, that’s me. | 是的没错儿 就是那儿 |
[15:10] | Straight outta Kenosha. | 就是基诺沙的 |
[15:17] | OK. So I checked out all the concession workers. | 我已经把各部门的工作人员查得一清二楚了 |
[15:20] | No art thieves, but plenty of crooks. Hmm. | 没有艺术品窃贼 但奸商可不少 |
[15:23] | You know, they have the nerve to charge $8.99 for a funnel cake | 一个普通的漏斗蛋糕 他们竟敢要价60多 |
[15:26] | and then skimp on the powdered sugar. | 还舍不得给我多加点糖 |
[15:31] | Hey, are you gonna sneeze your way through this whole mission? | 我说 你不会任务全程都要打喷嚏吧 |
[15:34] | I’m allergic to these dumb tigers. | 我对这些臭老虎过敏 |
[15:37] | I think that you mean | 你是说这些 |
[15:39] | these majestic, beautiful giants | 高大凶猛 威武雄壮 |
[15:42] | who pretty much outrank you on the food chain. | 完胜你 并处于食物链顶端的生物吧 |
[15:58] | Oh, hi! | 你好呀 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:05] | My makeup doesn’t look right. | 我的妆化得丑死了 |
[16:07] | I’m new at this. | 我还是个新手 |
[16:10] | You’re old at this? | 你是个老手了 |
[16:14] | So… you wanna do my makeup? | 那 你想来帮我化妆吗 |
[16:17] | OK. Sounds good to me. | 太好了 我巴不得呢 |
[16:25] | You know, it’s not easy being the new clown in town. | 你知道吗 作为一个新来的小丑演员 其实挺不容易的 |
[16:28] | It’s a lot of pressure. | 简直压力山大 |
[16:30] | What if my pants fall down before they’re supposed to? | 要是在不该掉裤子的时候 我裤子垮下来了咋办 |
[16:37] | What if everyone laughs at me? | 要是人人都笑我咋办 |
[16:39] | Or worse, what if they don’t? | 更悲剧的是 要是没一个人笑咋办 |
[16:47] | Aw, thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[16:56] | Hey! I like. | 不错嘛 我喜欢 |
[17:00] | Well! Maybe I should wear makeup more often. | 说不定我平时该多化化妆呢 |
[17:08] | Not that it really matters because I probably won’t be able | 那一切都并不重要 因为我应该不会 |
[17:10] | to keep the lights on for another day, | 一天到晚老开着灯 |
[17:12] | but what exactly is it that you do, kid? | 话说你这个小鬼头是表演什么的 |
[17:14] | Balloon animals? Poodle tricks? | 做动物气球的 还是逗狗狗的 |
[17:17] | I am Judini, | 我是朱蒂妮 |
[17:19] | the Human-ish Cannonball. | 江湖人称 “人体大炮” |
[17:22] | Uh-huh. | 是嘛 |
[17:24] | Sweetie, I’m not familiar with all the child labor laws, | 小东西 虽然我不是很懂童工法什么的 |
[17:27] | but I’m pretty sure shooting a little girl out of a cannon | 但我还是很清楚 把一个小女孩儿当炮发射出去 |
[17:30] | is frowned upon. | 可不是什么好事儿 |
[17:32] | I’m tougher than I look. | 姐身子骨强着呢 |
[17:34] | Punch me in the stomach. | 给我肚子来一拳吧 |
[17:35] | Come on. Punch me! | 来啊 使劲来一拳 |
[17:37] | I’m pretty sure that’s frowned upon too. | 我觉得这肯定也不是什么好事儿 |
[17:42] | Ouch! | 疼死宝宝了 |
[17:43] | Ow! That… | 刚刚 |
[17:45] | Cannon’s over there. | 炮台在那边呢 |
[17:47] | Knock yourself out, Judini. | 自己玩儿去吧 朱蒂妮 |
[17:49] | Ow! | 疼死宝宝了 |
[17:53] | Now it is time that we rehearse. | 我们该排练走钢丝了 |
[17:57] | On that little piece of dental floss? | 就是走那根细细的牙线吗 |
[18:00] | Ah–I mean, I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我是说 也只有这一种走法对吧 |
[18:03] | Except we could have it another way, like… | 或者我们还真有别的练法 比如说 |
[18:06] | lower and wider and… both. | 再矮点儿 再宽点儿 或者再矮点儿再宽点儿 |
[18:10] | Why do I feel like you are stalling? | 我怎么觉得你这是在拖延时间呢 |
[18:12] | No, no. I’m not stalling. | 不不不 我没有拖延时间 |
[18:14] | I just– I think we should get to know each other. | 我就是 我就是觉得我们该互相多了解了解 |
[18:16] | You know, I don’t just go up on a high-wire with anyone. | 你懂的 我之前走钢丝都是没有搭档的 |
[18:19] | So, what are you into? You like art? | 那啥 你喜欢什么 喜欢艺术吗 |
[18:22] | Ever been to an art gallery? | 你有去过什么艺术展吗 |
[18:29] | Hello, there, little crab man. | 你好呀 可爱的小螃蟹 |
[18:32] | I would shake your hand, but you’re… | 我想跟你握握手来着 但是 |
[18:34] | currently using them to walk, so… | 你正用手走着路呢 所以 |
[18:37] | Hi, I’m Kimmy, the new tightrope walker. | 我是吉米 新来的走钢丝演员 |
[18:39] | Why are you telling me? I don’t know you. | 你干嘛跟我打招呼 我又不认识你 |
[18:42] | I don’t talk to strangers. | 我从来不跟陌生人讲话 |
[18:44] | That guy’s all bent out of shape. | 这哥们儿真是柔韧得不像话了 |
[18:46] | What’s his deal? | 他人怎么样 |
[18:47] | Totally paranoid. | 超级偏执狂 |
[18:49] | Always looking over his shoulder… | 永远只看自己的肩膀 |
[18:51] | and other body parts. | 要么就是别的身体部位 |
[18:54] | Paranoid and can fit into small spaces. | 能挤进狭小空间的偏执狂 |
[18:57] | -Good to know. -Are you talkin’ about me? | -真有他的 -你们是在讲我坏话吗 |
[19:07] | Gotta be honest. This isn’t working. | 说实话 真让人糟心 |
[19:10] | Yeah, well, next time try ordering a salad. | 我说你啊 下次来还是点份沙拉吧 |
[19:12] | I told you the sardine pineapple pizza was a bad idea. | 我早就说过菠萝沙丁鱼披萨超级难吃了 |
[19:15] | No, I mean us. | 不 我说的是我们 |
[19:17] | This blackmailing thing doesn’t have | 这次的威胁 根本就 |
[19:18] | the spontaneity it used to. | 没有达到应有的效果啊 |
[19:20] | I threaten to tell K.C., you take me fun places. | 我一威胁说要告诉K.C. 你就带我出来玩 |
[19:22] | I threaten to tell K.C., you take me fun places. | 我一威胁说要告诉K.C. 你就带我出来玩 |
[19:24] | Where’s the magic? | 没有一点神奇魔力吗 |
[19:25] | Where’s the spark? | 没有一点激情火花吗 |
[19:27] | Oh, so it’s my fault we’re stuck in this rut? | 所以我们老是重蹈覆辙 倒成了我的错了 |
[19:30] | It takes two to tango, mister. | 一个巴掌拍不响 先生 |
[19:32] | Tango! | 探戈 |
[19:33] | That would be a great change of pace. | 探戈肯定会是个不错的改变 |
[19:34] | We never go dancing. | 我们还没有跳过舞呢 |
[19:36] | Well, I don’t see you making much of an effort. | 我看你是一点用处都没有 |
[19:38] | Stop criticizing me, woman! | 别老责怪我 女士 |
[19:41] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[19:43] | I am dating a nine-year-old. | 我竟然在跟一个九岁小孩儿约会 |
[19:45] | And the worst part is, | 更悲剧的是 |
[19:47] | this is the longest relationship I’ve ever had. | 我甩也甩不掉 |
[19:57] | Please. Child’s play. | 看好了 见识一下姐的威力 |
[20:07] | Great work, everybody! | 干得漂亮 各位 |
[20:09] | Tomorrow we perform for the crowd. | 明天我们就会上台为观众们表演了 |
[20:12] | You know, if anyone actually shows up. | 如果真的有人来捧场的话 |
[20:17] | Guys. Guys. | 各位 各位 |
[20:19] | OK. Let’s review the suspects. | 我们再把嫌疑人过一遍吧 |
[20:21] | There’s DeVille, the sad sack owner of the circus. | 第一个是德维尔 这个马戏团的悲观团长 |
[20:24] | Definitely has a motive to steal. | 绝对是犯罪动机明显 |
[20:28] | And to see a therapist. | 而且该去看心理医生了 |
[20:31] | Agreed, but, if he stole millions of dollars’ worth of art, | 我也觉得 不过 要是他真的偷了价值百万美元的艺术品 |
[20:34] | then why is he still in such a bad mood? | 那他为什么还要这么悲伤呢 |
[20:36] | We need to keep an eye on him. OK, Judy? | 必须得盯紧他 好吗 朱蒂 |
[20:40] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[20:42] | Yeah. Yeah. Watch DeVille. Got it. | 好的好的 盯紧德维尔 我知道了 |
[20:47] | What’s up with this Laszlo guy you’re working with? | 你的那个搭档拉斯洛情况怎么样 |
[20:49] | Well, I mean, he keeps complaining about not getting paid, | 他啊 不停地抱怨不给他发工资 |
[20:51] | but the jury’s still out on him. | 有没有嫌疑还是未知数 |
[20:52] | But not his abs– they’re guilty of being perfect. | 但他的肌肉不用任何装饰 因为实在是太完美了 |
[20:58] | Any suspects other than Mr. Good Core? | 除了完美先生之外 还有别的嫌疑人吗 |
[21:02] | I did meet this one girl. | 我确实遇到了这么一个妹子 |
[21:04] | She’s the warmest, | 她是我见过的 |
[21:06] | most beautiful, elegant creature I’ve ever seen. | 最暖 最美 最优雅的女生 |
[21:08] | -What’s her name? -Wacky Jackie. | -她叫什么名字 -小丑疯狂杰基 |
[21:12] | I really like her, and I think she likes me. | 我真的好喜欢她噢 而且我觉得她也喜欢我 |
[21:13] | Well, then, Jackie is definitely wacky. | 那么 由此可知 杰基的确是疯疯癫癫的 |
[21:27] | look at that. A rose! | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 一朵玫瑰花儿 |
[21:29] | That is so sweet. | 这也太贴心了吧 |
[21:31] | Look, I’m sorry to break it to you, but I don’t date co-workers. | 很抱歉 我得直说了 我不会跟同事约会的 |
[21:36] | “Kimmy, I know why you’re really here. | 吉米 我知道你此行的真正目的 |
[21:38] | “I have information that can help you. | 我知道一些内幕 能够助你一臂之力 |
[21:39] | Meet me in the storage room in five minutes.” | 五分钟后 储藏室见 |
[21:43] | Did you write this? | 是你写的吗 |
[21:45] | Stop licking me. | 别舔我啦 |
[21:47] | What part of “It’s not | 我们俩根本没有可能 |
[21:48] | happening” Do you not understand, Frenchie? | 你听不懂吗 法朗奇 |
[21:54] | Hey! Yoo-hoo! It’s me. | 是我 我来啦 |
[21:57] | Kimmy. | 我是吉米 |
[22:03] | Came to talk. I got your letter. | 出来谈谈吧 我收到你的小纸条了 |
[22:10] | Oh! | 我的妈呀 |
[22:13] | OK, um, you know what? | 好吧 呃 那啥 |
[22:15] | Now is a great time to discuss the merits of bein’ a vegetarian. | 现在是探讨素食主义好处的最佳时机 |
[22:32] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:34] | You guys really don’t wanna do this. | 你们不是真的想这样对我的 |
[22:36] | I mean, look at me. I barely got any meat on my bones. | 你们仔细瞧瞧 我瘦得皮包骨的 一点儿肉都没有 |
[22:38] | I would be a lot of work for a little dinner. | 把我吃了也填不饱肚子的 |
[22:41] | Help! Help! Help! | 来人啊 救命啊 |
[22:45] | Did someone call for help? | 是有人在呼救吗 |
[22:49] | Yeah, this whole rushing-in- and-saving-me thing, | 你如此英勇地冲进来救我 |
[22:52] | not makin’ you any less attractive. | 让我更加崇拜你啦 |
[22:58] | So, McCoy is still stuck in prison | 麦考伊还被困在监狱里 |
[23:00] | and we have no idea who the actual thief is. | 而且我们也不知道谁是真正的小偷 |
[23:02] | But you know what? I’ll tell you who it isn’t. | 不过呢 我能告诉你谁不是 |
[23:04] | Laszlo. If it wasn’t for him– | 拉斯洛 如果不是他 |
[23:05] | Those tigers would have K.C. Breath? | 那些老虎就会把你吃了 |
[23:08] | Be poopin’ out flannel tomorrow? | 明天你就变成法兰绒被拉了出来 |
[23:11] | I was going to say flossing pieces of me out of their teeth, | 我本来想说用牙齿把我撕成一片片的 |
[23:14] | but you know what? I like your’s better. | 但我觉得你的更棒 |
[23:15] | Uh, Judy, | 朱蒂 |
[23:17] | can you analyze the handwriting | 你能分析一下这个笔迹 |
[23:18] | and tell us who wrote this note? | 告诉我们是谁写的吗 |
[23:20] | I would say this was written by… | 我觉得这是 |
[23:22] | someone with access to a pen. | 某人用钢笔写的 |
[23:25] | Seriously, people, I need samples to compare it to. | 拜托 各位 我是需要一些样品来比较的 |
[23:28] | I am not a machine. | 我又不是机器 |
[23:31] | OK. I am a machine, | 好吧 我是机器 |
[23:32] | but I do need samples to compare to. | 但我的确需要一些样品来比较才行 |
[23:38] | Dad, why are you wearing your glasses? | 老爸 你为什么戴眼镜 |
[23:40] | I can’t wear my contacts. My eyes are on fire. | 我带不了隐形眼镜 我的眼睛现在超难受 |
[23:43] | Yeah. He’s allergic to those adorable tigers | 没错 他对这些可爱的老虎过敏 |
[23:45] | but he doesn’t wanna complain about it– | 但他不想向其他人抱怨 |
[23:48] | to anybody but me. | 除了我 |
[23:52] | You know, Dad, with those glasses on, | 你知道吗 老爸 你戴着眼镜 |
[23:53] | you kinda remind of someone. | 好像让我想到了某人 |
[23:54] | You know, I feel bad for | 那我要对那个一直 |
[23:55] | anybody who has to look like this all the time. | 看起来这幅鬼样子的人感到抱歉 |
[24:00] | Looking good, Dad. | 看上去不错 老爸 |
[24:03] | Ah, I know you look like someone | 我知道你肯定和某个人很像 |
[24:05] | but I cannot put my finger on it. | 但我就是想不起来是谁 |
[24:10] | Uh, anyway. Guys, let’s focus, OK? | 总之 大伙儿 我们专心一点 好吗 |
[24:13] | Let’s do what we do best. | 我们来做我们最拿手的 |
[24:14] | Eat dinner? | 吃晚饭 |
[24:17] | No. Complete this mission. | 不是 完成任务 |
[24:18] | Like the highly qualified spies | 就像专业的特工 |
[24:21] | four out of five of us actually are. | 我们五个中的四个的确是专业的 |
[24:24] | Now, we need everyone’s handwriting samples. | 现在 我们需要所有人的笔迹样本 |
[24:26] | I’ll get Wacky Jackie’s, and if she’s guilty, | 我去拿疯狂杰基的笔迹 如果她是有罪的 |
[24:29] | I’ll see if she can be redeemed by the love of a good man. | 我试试能不能让她被一个优秀的男人所感化 |
[24:33] | You know what? I got it. I know who you look like. | 你知道吗 我想到了你到底像谁 |
[24:35] | Don Cheadle. | 唐·钱德尔 |
[24:37] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[24:38] | No. No, no. That’s not it. | 不不不 不是他 |
[24:42] | Man! This is gonna bug me all day. | 看来这得困扰我一整天了 |
[24:51] | Good thing I’m fire-retardant. | 好在我是防火材料做的 |
[24:53] | Judini, wait! Wait! Wait! | 朱蒂妮 等一下 等会儿 |
[24:57] | Are you going to talk me out of this | 你是打算阻止我飞跃火圈 |
[24:59] | because it’s not safe for an adult, | 因为这对成年人都很不安全 |
[25:01] | let alone a nine-year-old? | 更别说一个九岁的孩子吗 |
[25:02] | Heck no! I just didn’t want to miss it! | 当然不是 我只是不想错过这精彩的一幕 |
[25:06] | But be careful. | 不过还是小心点儿 |
[25:08] | The Cecil B. DeVille Circus does not have insurance. | 这个马戏团没有买保险的 |
[25:13] | So what happens if your fancy art collection goes up in flames? | 那如果你的那些昂贵的艺术收藏品化为灰烬了的话呢 |
[25:16] | My what? Never mind. | -我的什么 -没什么 |
[25:23] | Whoo-hoo! Yeah, baby! | 哇哦 太好玩了 |
[25:32] | Not bad, huh? | 干得不错吧 |
[25:34] | Judini, that was incredible! | 朱蒂妮 简直太赞了 |
[25:36] | You’re my new star headliner. | 你就是我的新任海报明星 |
[25:39] | Can I get that in writing? | 你能帮我写下来吗 |
[25:45] | So, Wacky Jackie… | 疯狂的杰基 |
[25:47] | Oh, don’t be so formal. Call me Wacky. | 别那么见外 叫我疯子就行了 |
[25:49] | OK. I’ve been thinking about our act, Wacky Jackie– | 好的 我一直在想我们的表演 疯狂的杰基 |
[25:53] | I mean, Wacky. | 我是说 疯姑娘 |
[25:56] | Right now, I pour seltzer down your pants, | 现在是我把苏打水倒进你的裤子 |
[25:59] | you hit me with the rubber chicken, | 你用橡胶鸡来打我 |
[26:00] | then I cough out feathers. | 然后我咳出羽毛 |
[26:02] | But… | 但是 |
[26:03] | what if instead | 如果我们换一下 |
[26:05] | I spray you with seltzer? | 我用矿泉水喷你 |
[26:06] | Oh, I love that! | 我喜欢 |
[26:08] | Ernie, you’re the funniest guy I’ve ever met. | 厄尼 你是我遇过的最幽默的人 |
[26:11] | And I’ve worked with Jingles The Clown. | 我可是和歌谣小丑一起工作过的人 |
[26:13] | High praise! | 好高的评价 |
[26:15] | Oh, by the way, | 对了 顺便说一下 |
[26:17] | it’s Mitzi the Dancing Poodle’s birthday today, | 今天是跳舞的狗狗米特奇的生日 |
[26:19] | and I’m passing around a card. | 我打算送她一张卡片 |
[26:20] | Everyone’s signing it. | 所有人都在上面签名 |
[26:22] | And if you could somehow work the words | 如果你能帮我在这写 |
[26:24] | “Storage room” In there, that’d be great. | 储藏室几个字 那就太感谢了 |
[26:32] | Hop on. | 跳上来 |
[26:34] | You know, I would, | 知道吗 我也想 |
[26:35] | but I did a spinning class this morning. | 但我今天早上上了健身课 |
[26:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[26:38] | You know, I’m just– | 我觉得现在 |
[26:40] | I’m not really a huge fan of the whole, | 我又不是很想尝试了 |
[26:42] | you know, bike-on-a-tightrope thing. | 就是在钢丝上骑车这种事 |
[26:44] | It’s a little “Been there, I don’t want to do that.” | 就是那种感受过了 不想再做了那种感觉 |
[26:48] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[26:49] | Nothing can go wrong | 不会有事的 |
[26:51] | as long as the net is there. | 只要有网在那儿 |
[26:52] | Of course. Hup. | -没错 -来吧 |
[26:55] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[27:13] | Oh, oh, OK. All right. | 哦 哦 可以了 |
[27:16] | What ya doin’? | 你在干嘛 |
[27:20] | Hup! | 下去 |
[27:32] | All right. All right. All right. All right. | 我可以的 没事儿的 没事儿的 |
[27:43] | Hop on. | 上来 |
[27:44] | Ride back to the platform? Don’t mind if I do. | 还要背回平台 行 那我可就上来了 |
[27:49] | Ok. | 好了 |
[27:53] | All right. | 没事儿了 |
[27:54] | This is good. | 这样很好 |
[28:06] | You’re very good… | 你做的不错 |
[28:10] | …for a beginner. | 作为一个初学者来说 |
[28:11] | Beginner? Please, | 初学者 拜托 |
[28:13] | I have been doing this my whole life. | 我有生之年一直在干这个好嘛 |
[28:15] | In fact, I came out walking on the umbilical cord. | 事实上 我出生的时候是站在脐带上的 |
[28:21] | I don’t know why you’d think I’m a beginner. | 我不知道为什么你觉得我是初学者 |
[28:24] | Well, considering one of your fingernails is stuck in my arm | 鉴于你在拼命坚持的时候 |
[28:27] | from when you were holding on to it for dear life, | 你的一个指甲都抠进我胳膊里了 |
[28:29] | I’d say there’s a chance | 我觉得你很有可能 |
[28:31] | you’re not being completely honest. | 没有百分之百的诚实 |
[28:35] | Come on. | 没事的 |
[28:36] | Tell me whats really going on. | 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[28:39] | You know you can trust me. | 你知道你可以信任我的 |
[28:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:46] | But, listen. You have to swear | 但是 听着 你得发誓 |
[28:48] | that you won’t tell anybody, | 你绝不会告诉任何人 |
[28:49] | or else it could be the end of my career. | 不然我的职业生涯就结束了 |
[28:51] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[28:52] | Ok. | 好的 |
[28:54] | Look, there’s been a string of art heists | 听着 有一组艺术品连环盗窃案 |
[28:56] | and I have been assigned to find the thief. | 我的任务就是找到那个小偷 |
[28:59] | I’m actually an undercover… | 我的真实身份是 |
[29:03] | insurance adjuster. | 保险理算员卧底 |
[29:07] | Yup. Just as glamorous as it sounds. | 是的 就跟听上去一样刺激 |
[29:11] | An art thief? Huh. Do you have any leads? | 偷艺术品的小偷 你有什么线索吗 |
[29:15] | Well, right now, I’m thinking it’s the tigers, | 目前来看 我觉得是那些老虎干的 |
[29:17] | but that’s probably an overly emotional, biased response | 不过那可能是我的情绪作祟 |
[29:19] | to them trying to eat me! | 因为它们想要吃了我 |
[29:22] | OK, I am not a secret undercover insurance adjuster | 好吧 我不是一个秘密保险理算员卧底 |
[29:26] | like you, | 像你一样 |
[29:28] | but you know who I think it could be? | 但你知道我觉得会是谁吗 |
[29:32] | Jeff the creepy contortionist. | 诡异的柔术演员杰夫 |
[29:35] | You know what? You may be right. | 说不定你是对的 |
[29:37] | My mom always told me never | 我妈妈经常告诫我 |
[29:38] | trust a guy who blows his nose upside down… | 不要相信一个可以倒过来 |
[29:41] | with his feet. | 用脚擤鼻涕的人 |
[29:51] | Oh, wow! | 我的天啊 |
[29:52] | Your butt’s a built-in coffee table! | 你的屁股竟然是个嵌入式的咖啡桌 |
[29:57] | Who are you? What are you doing here? | 你是谁 在这儿干嘛 |
[29:59] | Am I being fired? | 我被解雇了吗 |
[30:00] | Is there a fire? Where are the exits? | 是着火了吗 出口在哪儿 |
[30:02] | You’re so silly! | 你好有趣 |
[30:05] | No. I’m just your biggest fan. | 不是 我只是你的超级粉丝 |
[30:07] | Even though I’m only four feet tall. | 虽然我身高只有一米二 |
[30:09] | But my mom says if I eat my fruits and vegetables | 但我妈妈说如果我多吃水果和蔬菜 |
[30:11] | I’ll grow big and strong! | 我就能长的又高又壮 |
[30:14] | Well, could you grow somewhere else? | 你能去别的地方长吗 |
[30:17] | I just wanted your autograph. | 我只是想要你的签名 |
[30:18] | I don’t do autographs. | 我不给人签名的 |
[30:25] | OK, you can have my autograph! | 好吧 我可以给你签名 |
[30:26] | Just please stop crying. | 你能别哭了吗 |
[30:35] | Can you make it out to Amy? | 你能写上致艾米吗 |
[30:38] | Oh, dang. I need more letters. | 完了 我得要更多的字母 |
[30:39] | Uh, can you make it out to my full name? | 你能写上我的全名吗 |
[30:43] | I am Amy… | 我叫艾米 |
[30:44] | Jingleheimerschmidt. | 叽里呱啦乱七八糟 |
[30:49] | Ow! Cramp! Cramp! | 抽筋了 抽筋了 |
[30:51] | Hey! Work through the pain, Bendy Boy! | 给我忍着 柔韧男孩 |
[30:54] | Oh, I’m sorry. I think I got a little froggy in my throat. | 对不起 刚刚我的喉咙有点不舒服 |
[31:01] | Look, Petey, I think this is our last hurrah. | 听着 皮蒂 这是我们最后一次约会了 |
[31:04] | I need an actual boyfriend, | 我需要一个真正的男朋友 |
[31:06] | and you need to be home by 8:00, | 而你要在8点前到家 |
[31:08] | so I don’t see this working out. | 所以我觉得这样是行不通的 |
[31:10] | Yeah, I’m over you, too. It’s been real. | 好吧 我也不喜欢你了 是真的 |
[31:13] | Um, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[31:15] | You’re not letting me down easy, | 不是你甩我 |
[31:16] | I am letting you down easy! | 是我甩你 |
[32:27] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[34:27] | Hey, don’t those circus people | 难道你不觉得这些马戏团的人 |
[34:29] | kinda look a little like the Coopers? | 看起来有点像库珀一家吗 |
[34:31] | I am not speaking to you. | 我拒绝跟你说话 |
[34:33] | We will enjoy the show, | 我们欣赏完这场表演 |
[34:35] | and then go our separate ways, as per your wishes. | 就如你所愿分道扬镳 |
[34:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[34:41] | I am your ringmaster, Cecil B. DeVille, | 我是马戏团团长塞西尔·B. 德维尔 |
[34:44] | welcoming you to the greatest circus in the world! | 欢迎来到世界上最棒的马戏团 |
[34:48] | Don’t fact check that. | 就不用去求证了 |
[34:51] | And now, for our first act, | 现在 请上我们的第一组表演者 |
[34:53] | Wacky Jackie and her Big Top Clowns! | 疯狂杰基和她的顶级小丑团 |
[36:23] | That weird, pathetic clown kinda reminds me of Ernie. | 好奇怪 那个可怜的小丑让我想到了厄尼 |
[36:34] | It is Ernie! | 那就是厄尼 |
[36:36] | Uh, uh, Earnie? Yeah, right. | 厄尼吗 好吧 |
[36:38] | I admit he’s a clown, but he’s not a professional. | 我承认他是个小丑 可他并不是职业的 |
[36:42] | I’m gonna go see what I can find out. | 我要去看看到底怎么回事 |
[36:43] | Uh, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[36:45] | Uh, new act is coming out. Don’t want to miss it. | 下一个节目就要开始了 可别错过了 |
[36:49] | KC, I just completed analyzing | KC 我刚分析完 |
[36:51] | the writing samples, and none of them are a match. | 那些笔迹样本 没有一个能匹配上 |
[36:54] | But someone at the circus | 但是马戏团的某个人 |
[36:55] | has got to be involved with the art theft. | 肯定与艺术品套窃案有关 |
[36:57] | McCoy is still in jail, and we need to help him. | 麦考伊还在监狱里 我们得救他 |
[36:59] | What am I not seeing? | 还有什么我没发现呢 |
[37:00] | Laszlo. What about Laszlo? | 拉斯洛 你确认过他吗 |
[37:02] | No. I’m definitely seeing Laszlo. | 不会的 肯定不是他 |
[37:04] | I like what I see, OK? | 我相信我看到的 好吗 |
[37:06] | No. Not OK. | 不好 |
[37:08] | We never got his writing sample. | 我们都没拿到过他的笔迹样本 |
[37:10] | But he’s cool. Remember? I told you, | 但他人很好 记得吗 我跟你说过 |
[37:12] | he’s the one who saved me from the tigers. | 是他从虎口救了我 |
[37:13] | Or, he’s the one who tried to feed you to the tigers. | 或者就是他让你陷入虎口的 |
[37:16] | What? No! No. | 什么 不可能 |
[37:17] | Think about it. | 你仔细想想 |
[37:18] | He just so happened to have a side of raw beef | 当他走进储藏室的时候 |
[37:21] | when he walked by the storage room? | 怎么就那么巧有一块生牛肉 |
[37:22] | I am sure that there is some | 我相信发生这样的事 |
[37:25] | logical explanation for why that would happen. | 一定有合理的解释 |
[37:27] | I mean, he was probably just cooking some dinner, | 没准儿他可能正打算做晚饭 |
[37:29] | heard me yelling for help, | 然后听到我在喊救命 |
[37:31] | and made a split-second decision | 当机立断 |
[37:33] | to sacrifice his uncooked filet mignon in order to– | 牺牲他那块还没煮的菲力牛排 |
[37:36] | Yeah, I got played. | 好吧 我被耍了 |
[37:39] | And now, tiger lovers, | 老虎爱好者们 |
[37:42] | The Amazing Wayne and Wanda! | 有请伟大的韦恩和旺达 |
[37:44] | Or, truth be told, | 或者不瞒你们说 |
[37:46] | The Pretty Good Wayne and Wanda! | 无与伦比的韦恩和旺达 |
[37:49] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 好吧 我在糊弄谁 |
[37:50] | The “They Were Available at the Last Minute Wayne And Wanda.” | 最后一分钟都有空的韦恩和旺达 |
[38:00] | We’re in the middle of a show! Will you stop sneezing? | 我们正在表演呢 你能别打喷嚏了吗 |
[38:03] | Those giant cats are giving me hives! | 那些巨猫都让我得荨麻疹了 |
[38:05] | They’re making me all itchy. | 我浑身都快痒死了 |
[38:06] | You want to talk itchy? | 你还好意思说痒 |
[38:08] | Get back to me when you’re wearing gold Drawers! | 等你穿个金色亮片内裤时再给我说痒 |
[38:10] | Now pick up that hoop. | 现在把铁环给我拿过来 |
[38:18] | You know what? I just figured out who you look like. | 你知道吗 我刚意识到你看起来像谁 |
[38:21] | And it definitely ain’t Don Cheadle. | 而且绝对不是唐.钱德尔 |
[38:25] | Oh, come on. You can’t tell me that doesn’t look | 拜托 这下你再说他们看起来不像 |
[38:28] | exactly like Mrs. Cooper and… | 库珀阿姨和 |
[38:29] | kind of an older version of Ernie. | 老年版厄尼 |
[38:33] | Oh, so now everybody looks like Ernie? | 所以现在每个人都长得像厄尼了 |
[38:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:38] | Something’s going on, | 反正肯定出了什么事 |
[38:39] | and trust me, I’m gonna get to the bottom of it. | 相信我 我一定要把这事查个究竟 |
[38:45] | But first, | 不过首先 |
[38:46] | I’m going to get to the bottom of this! | 我要把这玩意吃得精光 |
[38:50] | Up-up! | 跳起来 |
[38:52] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[38:53] | Up-up! | 跳 |
[38:55] | Yes. | 真乖 |
[38:57] | And up-up! | 再来一次 |
[39:09] | Craig, I got a crazy idea. | 克雷格 我有个疯狂的想法 |
[39:12] | Crazier than us pretending to be tiger tamers? | 比咱俩假装成驯虎师还要疯狂么 |
[39:14] | I’ve gotten attached to these guys. | 我已经和这些老虎有感情了 |
[39:16] | And they don’t belong at the circus in a cage. | 它们不应该呆在马戏团的笼子里 |
[39:19] | They deserve a good home. | 它们应该拥有一个家 |
[39:20] | You’d better not be talking about our house. | 你最好说的不是咱们的家 |
[39:22] | We don’t have room for a litter box that big! | 咱家可没地儿放那么大盆猫砂 |
[39:24] | No. We are sneaking them out of here. | 不 我们把它们从这儿偷出去 |
[39:27] | I found a sanctuary that will feed them and take care of them. | 我找到了一个可以喂养并照顾它们的庇护所 |
[39:30] | For free? Can we send the kids there instead of college? | 免费吗 能不能把咱家娃也送去就不用送他们上大学了 |
[39:33] | Ow! Just asking! Achoo! | 我只是说说而已 |
[39:41] | All right, Laszlo, | 好吧 拉斯洛 |
[39:43] | there’s gotta be proof | 这里肯定会有证据 |
[39:44] | that you’re the art thief in here somewhere. | 证明你就是那个艺术品大盗 |
[39:51] | Ugh! Why isn’t there anything here? | 为什么什么都找不到 |
[39:53] | Unless I’m wrong | 除非是我弄错了 |
[39:56] | and you are as sweet on the inside | 其实你的内心 |
[39:57] | as you are on the outside. | 和外表一样善良无害 |
[40:16] | What are you doing in here? | 你来这儿做什么呀 |
[40:19] | It’s my dressing room. What are you doing here? | 这是我的更衣室呀 倒是你在这儿干什么呢 |
[40:23] | Oh, right. Um, I stopped by to say goodbye. | 我就是顺便来道个别 |
[40:26] | Yeah, um, turns out nobody | 结果证明这个马戏团里 |
[40:27] | at this circus is part of the art theft, | 没人跟艺术品盗窃有关 |
[40:30] | so the insurance company assigned me to a different case. | 所以保险公司要派我去调查其它案子 |
[40:33] | Yeah, something about someone got rear-ended, | 好像是关于某人的车被追尾了 |
[40:35] | or somebody’s rear end not turning out right. I don’t know. | 或者是某人的臀部不舒服了 我也不知道 |
[40:38] | Either I’ll be talking to a mechanic or a plastic surgeon. | 反正不是得跟机修工就是整形医生打交道 |
[40:42] | Well, toodles. | 好吧 再见了 |
[40:46] | Well, wait! You can’t leave yet. | 等一下 你现在还不能走 |
[40:49] | It’s almost time for our performance, | 我们俩表演的时间就要到了 |
[40:52] | and Laszlo needs a partner. | 拉斯洛需要一个搭档 |
[40:55] | You’ve gotten so good at the routine, and… | 你之前的表现那么好 而且 |
[41:00] | we can’t disappoint all those little kids. | 我们不能让那些小孩子失望 |
[41:05] | Awright. | 好吧 |
[41:08] | I guess it’s showtime! | 我猜表演时间到了 |
[41:12] | Oh, yes… | 说的真对 |
[41:14] | It’s definitely… | 这绝对是 |
[41:17] | showtime. | 表演时间 |
[41:27] | Hey! That poodle and I have the same haircut! | 那个贵宾犬和我的发型一样 |
[41:30] | Earnie. Earnie, what are you doing? | 厄尼 厄尼 你在干啥呢 |
[41:33] | Waiting for the poodle act to finish. | 我在等贵宾犬表演结束 |
[41:35] | I want to give Mitzi her birthday card. | 我想给米特齐送生日贺卡 |
[41:37] | Aw, how cute is that? Focus! | 好贴心啊 说正事 |
[41:40] | Look, I need you sneak into Laszlo’s dressing room | 听着 我需要你偷偷溜进拉斯洛的更衣室 |
[41:42] | and see if you can get any evidence tying him to the art theft. | 看看能不能找到他是艺术品大盗的证据 |
[41:45] | All right, let me set a reminder. | 好吧 我来设置一个提醒通知 |
[41:49] | If you could do all this before I have to get on that highwire. | 你能不能在我走钢丝之前搞定这些 |
[41:52] | Walking on a tightrope is not necessarily a walk in the park. | 在钢丝上走可不像在公园小路上走 |
[41:55] | Relax. There’s a net. It’s not that big a deal. | 淡定 下面还有一张网 没什么大不了 |
[41:58] | Said the boy who freaks out | 这竟然是豌豆碰到 |
[42:00] | when his peas touches his mashed potatoes. | 土豆泥就能被吓尿的的人说出的话 |
[42:01] | They’re not meant to touch! | 它们本来就不该放在一块 |
[42:07] | And now, direct your eyes to The Great Judini! | 现在 有请欣赏我们伟大的 朱蒂妮 |
[42:19] | OK, I’m not crazy! | 我没疯 |
[42:21] | That’s Judy! That’s Judy! | 那是朱蒂 那就是朱蒂 |
[42:23] | You are being ridiculous. | 你是在犯傻 |
[42:25] | Here, have some popcorn. | 来 吃点爆米花 |
[42:30] | Are you ready, Judini? | 你准备好了吗 朱蒂妮 |
[42:32] | I came out of the box ready | 我打娘胎里就准备好了 |
[42:35] | Beam me up, Shorty Bop! | 把我射出去 矮个子 |
[42:42] | Bon voyage, money maker! | 一路平安 小摇钱树 |
[42:47] | Hey, Petey! | 嗨 皮蒂 |
[42:50] | How ya doin’ ? | 你好啊 |
[42:56] | What do you say now? You still don’t think that’s Judy? | 你现在还有什么可说的 你还认为那不是朱蒂么 |
[43:00] | I guess I see a passing resemblance. | 我猜我看到了一个像朱蒂的人飞过 |
[43:04] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, | 现在 女士们和先生们 孩子们 |
[43:08] | the Cecil B. DeVille Traveling Circus is proud to present | 塞西·B.德维尔巡回马戏团骄傲的为你们呈现 |
[43:13] | the high-wire act beyond compare, | 无与伦比的走钢丝表演 |
[43:16] | the circus star extraordinaire, | 有请马戏团巨星 超凡的 |
[43:19] | the one, the only… | 独一无二的 |
[43:22] | Laszlo! | 拉斯洛 |
[43:25] | Wow, I’m suddenly enjoying the circus. | 我突然喜欢上这马戏表演了 |
[43:28] | And my beautiful… | 和我美丽的 |
[43:30] | and temporary… | 临时的 |
[43:32] | partner, Kimmy! | 搭档 吉米 |
[43:36] | Kimmy, my Aunt Franny! That’s KC Cooper! | 吉米个毛啊 那是KC·库珀 |
[43:39] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这样认为 |
[43:40] | Oh, come on! She’s your best friend! | 别闹了 她可是你最好的朋友 |
[43:42] | How can you not recognize your best friend? | 你怎么会认不出你最好的朋友 |
[43:48] | Perfect timing, bro. What’s up? | 时间刚好 老弟 发现什么了 |
[43:52] | I’m in Laszlo’s dressing room. You need to know two things. | 我现在正在拉斯洛的更衣室 你需要知道两件事情 |
[43:55] | First, I found the blueprints | 首先 我发现了 |
[43:56] | to every single art gallery that was robbed. | 每一个被窃画廊的蓝图 |
[43:58] | He’s our guy. | 他就是我们要找的人 |
[43:59] | What’s the other thing? | 另一件事是什么 |
[44:01] | I found lip prints | 我发现他的大头照上 |
[44:02] | all over his headshot. | 全都是口红印 |
[44:04] | I think he’s been making out with his own photo. | 我猜他在跟他自己的照片亲热 |
[44:07] | He’s a weirdo! Be careful! | 他真是个怪胎 要小心点 |
[44:09] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好了好了 知道了 |
[44:10] | I just got to do this performance, | 我要开始表演了 |
[44:11] | then I’ll take him down. | 然后一举拿下他 |
[44:13] | And now, before we begin our performance, | 现在 在表演开始前 |
[44:16] | I ask Mr. DeVille to remove the safety nets! | 我要求德维尔先生移走安全网 |
[44:20] | Remove the what now? | 什么移走 |
[44:41] | Come on, Kimmy! Let’s do this! | 来吧 吉米 让我们开始吧 |
[44:44] | Ya know, I would, I really would, | 你知道 我也想 我真的想 |
[44:46] | but, uh, I just remembered | 但是 我就是突然想起来 |
[44:47] | I have some really important plans tonight | 我今天晚上和我的一些朋友还有非常重要的事要做 |
[44:49] | with some friends of mine– the bones in my body– | 我身体中的骨骼 |
[44:52] | and I don’t really want to break my plans… or my bones. | 而且我不想打破我的计划 或者我的骨骼 |
[44:57] | Relax, it’s just like we rehearsed. | 放轻松 就像我们排练的那样 |
[44:59] | One step at a time. | 一次迈一步 |
[45:01] | You trust me… don’t you? | 你是相信我的 不是吗 |
[45:17] | Excellent, Kimmy. Or should I say… | 棒极了 吉米 或者我应该说 |
[45:28] | KC …kc! | |
[45:29] | Wh-wh-what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[45:31] | You don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 你根本就不知道你在说什么 |
[45:32] | You’re not an insurance adjuster, | 你才不是什么保险理算员 |
[45:34] | You’re here to bust me for those art heists. | 你在这儿是因为艺术品失窃案而抓我 |
[45:37] | OK, so you do know what you’re talking about. | 好吧 你的确知道你在说什么 |
[45:41] | I guess the game’s over. I’m taking you in. | 我猜游戏结束了 我要拿下你 |
[45:44] | As we say in Romania, | 用我们罗马尼亚老话说 |
[45:46] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这样认为 |
[45:50] | Listen, that is not a Romania thing, OK? | 听着 这可不是罗马尼亚老话好不好 |
[45:52] | They literally say that everywhere. | 差不多到处都这样说 |
[46:15] | So how did you get in the gallery that night? | 所以那天晚上你是怎么进到画廊里的 |
[46:17] | Tightrope from the next building? | 从隔壁楼走钢丝过去的 |
[46:23] | Well, it’s no secret I’m an expert with ropes. | 好吧 那我是走钢丝专家也不再是秘密了 |
[46:26] | Which is how I’ll be making my escape. | 这也是我现在逃脱要用的方式 |
[46:38] | Mom, the Coopers are in a circus | 妈 库珀一家都在马戏团里 |
[46:40] | and some guy just pulled a gun on Marisa! | 而且一个不认识的家伙正用枪顶着玛丽莎 |
[46:44] | Yes, it’s true! | 真的 我说的是实话 |
[46:45] | Pick me up, Mom! | 快来接我 妈 |
[46:47] | Mom!!! | 妈妈 |
[46:50] | Relax! Relax, everybody! | 放松 放松点 大家 |
[46:53] | It’s all a part of the act. | 这只是表演的一部分 |
[46:55] | Sheesh! Am I the only one who understands showmanship? | 老天爷 难道只有我看出来这是表演套路了 |
[47:07] | There seems to be a huge mistake. | 看起来这肯定是一个大误会 |
[47:10] | I’m not a part of this spy stuff. | 我不是这间谍把戏的一分子 |
[47:12] | I just wanted to steal a book report! | 我只想偷一个读书报告 |
[47:14] | Hey! You leave that poor girl alone! | 你放开那个无辜的女孩 |
[47:16] | Poor girl? | 无辜的女孩 |
[47:17] | Don’t you mean your best friend? | 你是在说你最好的朋友么 |
[47:21] | What? I have never met that girl in my entire life! | 什么 我这辈子都没见过她 |
[47:24] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s true. | 对 就是 她说的是真的 |
[47:25] | I have no idea who KC Coretta Scott King Cooper is, | 我根本就不知道KC·科雷塔·斯科特·金·库珀是谁 |
[47:29] | and she is definitely not my next-door neighbor. | 而且她绝对不住在我隔壁 |
[47:34] | OK, maybe we’ve met a few times! | 好吧 也许我们见过几次 |
[47:37] | Don’t try to follow me | 不要试图追我 |
[47:39] | or you’ll never see her again! | 否则你别想再见到她了 |
[47:41] | KC, help me! | KC 救我 |
[47:59] | Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢 多谢了 |
[48:03] | Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢 多谢 |
[48:06] | Hey, look at that Laszlo, you were right. | 看吧拉斯洛 你说对了 |
[48:08] | I didn’t need a net. | 我不需要安全网 |
[48:10] | But you are gonna need a lawyer. | 倒是你得需要一个律师 |
[48:18] | All rise for the Honorable Dudley Theopolis. | 全体起立欢迎尊敬的达德利·西奥普利斯法官 |
[48:23] | And just to be clear… | 我要说明一下 |
[48:25] | I am the Honorable Dudley Theopolis! | 我就是尊敬的达德利·西奥普利斯法官 |
[48:29] | Now all sit for the Honorable Dudley Theopolis. | 现在全体坐下欢迎尊敬的达德利·西奥普利斯 |
[48:35] | Now stand. | 现在起立 |
[48:38] | Ha ha! Gotcha. | 哈哈 上当了吧 |
[48:40] | I didn’t say, “For the Honorable Dudley Theopolis.” | 我又没说”欢迎尊敬的达德利·西奥普利斯” |
[48:43] | You’re all out! | 你们都给我出去 |
[48:46] | Ha ha! Gets ’em every time, don’t it? | 哈哈 每次都能耍到他们 对吧 |
[48:51] | All right, let’s get down to business. | 好吧 让我们步入正题 |
[48:53] | I have reviewed the new evidence | 我已经审查过了特工8433599 |
[48:55] | provided by Agent 8433599. | 提供的新证据 |
[49:00] | Now that Laszlo, the true art thief, is behind bars, | 现在拉斯洛 真正的艺术品大盗 正在监狱里 |
[49:04] | I hereby overturn the previous ruling | 我特此推翻之前的裁决 |
[49:06] | and find the defendant Bob McCoy… | 并且宣布被告鲍勃·麦考伊 |
[49:09] | not guilty! | 无罪释放 |
[49:13] | Court adjourned! | 休庭 |
[49:16] | I don’t know how to thank you! | 我都不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[49:17] | Hey, I’m just glad that justice prevailed. | 我很高兴正义获胜了 |
[49:21] | Good work, Agent. | 干得漂亮 特工 |
[49:23] | Thank you. It was an honor, Your Honor. | 谢谢你 这是我的荣幸 法官大人 |
[49:25] | You’re one smart cookie. | 你是个聪明人 |
[49:27] | Right back atcha. | 您老也是 |
[49:29] | All right, now. | 现在好了 |