时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You guys will never believe this. | 说出来估计你们都不信 |
[00:07] | After 20 years of being overlooked, I have finally been recognized by my peers | 在被忽视了20年后 我终于被组织里的 |
[00:12] | at the Organization and been nominated | 同事们认可了 而且获得了这届奥吉奖 |
[00:14] | for an Orgi award! Best Foreign Mission! | 的提名 最佳外事任务奖 |
[00:17] | What?! | 真的假的 |
[00:19] | Okay, I know it’s taken a lotta time, | 好吧 虽然提名来的有些晚 |
[00:22] | but Best Foreign Mission, that’s the most prestigious category. | 但是最佳外事任务奖是最有含金量的奖项呢 |
[00:25] | People would kill for that nomination. | 那可是人们都拼命想获得的奖项提名 |
[00:27] | I’m pretty sure that’s how you get that nomination. | 我敢肯定你是得拼了老命才能获得这个提名 |
[00:30] | It’s taken a lot of blood, sweat and tears, | 我付出了太多的血汗和泪水 |
[00:33] | and most of those tears are over it taking so long to be nominated. | 大部分泪水是因为想到这么长时间我才被提名而流的 |
[00:37] | But, um, my time has come. | 但是 哈 我的时代到来了 |
[00:40] | That’s my girl. | 真为我老婆感到骄傲 |
[00:41] | Hey, guys. Guess what. | 同志们 猜猜怎么着 |
[00:43] | I have been nominated for an Orgi award. | 我获得奥吉奖的提名了哦 |
[00:48] | It’s, like, Best Foreign Mission or something like that. | 好像是最佳外事任务奖什么的 |
[00:53] | Can you believe it? | 你们相信吗 |
[00:55] | After only one year of being in the Organization. | 我才刚进组织一年耶 |
[00:57] | Must be like beginner’s luck or something. | 肯定是走了狗屎运了 |
[00:59] | So you guys wanna celebrate over some mac and cheese? | 你们要去吃点起司通心粉庆祝下吗 |
[01:01] | Get out while you can. | 逃命要紧 |
[01:05] | Why’s everybody hatin’ on the mac and cheese? | 为什么大家都讨厌起司通心粉 |
[01:12] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:15] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:17] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep things hustle cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:21] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:26] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:30] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:32] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[01:35] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须 深藏不露 |
[01:39] | Livin’ my life, no way to learn | 生活在警戒之中 |
[01:42] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[01:44] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[01:46] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[01:48] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[01:50] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[01:52] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[01:55] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[01:57] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[01:58] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:03] | Mom, is there a problem? | 妈 有什么问题吗 |
[02:06] | No, there’s no problem. | 没 没问题 |
[02:08] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[02:09] | Right as rain, couldn’t be better. | 非常好 不能再好了 |
[02:11] | Hunky dory. | 超级好 |
[02:13] | Really? Because things don’t seem neither hunk nor dory. | 真的吗 但是看起来一点都不好 |
[02:17] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[02:19] | But you’re not the only one nominated for Best Foreign Mission. | 不过你不是家里唯一被提名最佳外事任务奖的人 |
[02:22] | Oh, really? Dad got nominated? | 是吗 老爸也被提名了吗 |
[02:24] | No. Me! | 不是 是我 |
[02:25] | Oh. Mom, that’s awesome. | 那太好了啊 妈 |
[02:27] | The Cooper ladies representin’. | 库珀家族的女性崛起了 |
[02:30] | You don’t seem too happy about that. | 你看起来不是很高兴 |
[02:32] | – I’m happy. – You don’t look happy. | -我高兴 -你看起来不高兴 |
[02:34] | – I’m happy. – You don’t sound happy. | -我高兴 -你听起来不高兴 |
[02:36] | I’m happy, okay? | 我高兴 好吗 |
[02:37] | I’m very, very happy. | 我非常非常高兴 |
[02:40] | You might wanna text your face and let it know, | 那你应该给你的脸发条短信 让它知道你高兴 |
[02:43] | ’cause right now, you look a little grrrr. | 因为你现在看起来有点凶 |
[02:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在讲什么 |
[02:48] | Mom, would you like me to decline the nomination? | 妈 你想让我退出这次评选吗 |
[02:52] | No. I would never ask you to do that. | 我不会叫你那么做的 |
[02:54] | That would make me a terrible mother and a horrible human being. | 那我就成了一个糟糕的妈妈和一个坏人 |
[02:58] | There’s no reason why you should drop out. | 你没理由退出评选 |
[03:01] | Unless you want to. | 除非你自己想退出 |
[03:04] | Or you love me. | 或者因为你爱我 |
[03:06] | Mom, that was a test, and you failed miserably. | 妈 我刚刚是在测试你 可惜你没过 |
[03:09] | No, I’m not dropping out. | 不 我是不会退出的 |
[03:11] | You know what? Fine. | 是吗 那好 |
[03:12] | Fine. Then try not to be a sore loser. | 好 那你就不要输不起 |
[03:15] | I don’t really know what type of loser I’d be, | 我还真不知道我输是什么样 |
[03:18] | because I’ve never really lost at anything. | 因为我从未输过 |
[03:20] | I also don’t know what it’s like to not be nominated, | 我也不知道没被提名是什么感受 |
[03:22] | but I’m sure you could tell me all about it. | 但你可以告诉我 |
[03:39] | Come on, baby. | 给点力啊 |
[03:40] | Nice tuxedo, Dad. | 礼服很好看哦 爸 |
[03:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:43] | Whose is it? | 从哪借的 |
[03:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[03:46] | This is mine. Wore it to my wedding. | 是我自己的 我结婚时穿的 |
[03:48] | Oh, really? Did it fit then? | 是吗 现在还能穿上吗 |
[03:50] | I happen to think it looks great, considering I’ve had two kids since then. | 鉴于我已经有了两个小孩 穿成这样算不错了 |
[03:54] | You do know how having kids actually works, right, Dad? | 爸 你知道小孩是怎么来的吧 |
[03:58] | You wouldn’t be here if I didn’t. | 要是不知道你现在就不会站在这了 |
[04:02] | Looking good, Mom. | 妈 你看起来真漂亮 |
[04:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢儿子 |
[04:06] | Wow! You look fantastic! | 哇 你好看爆了 |
[04:08] | Thank you. And I like your tux. | 谢谢 我喜欢你的礼服 |
[04:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:12] | Does it come in your size? | 大小还合适吗 |
[04:15] | It is my size. | 合适 |
[04:17] | Almost. | 费点劲吧 |
[04:19] | Listen. | 听着 |
[04:20] | I love you, sweetheart, but you’ve been a little nasty | 我爱你 亲爱的 但我还是得说自从提名名单出来以后 |
[04:24] | since those nominations came out. | 你做的有点过分了 |
[04:25] | I want you to put a smile on your face, and go make up with your daughter. | 我希望你面带笑容去跟女儿道歉和解 |
[04:29] | Can you do that for me? | 能做到吗 |
[04:30] | All right, Craig. | 好吧 克雷格 |
[04:32] | I have been acting like an idiot, competing with my own daughter. | 跟女儿争风吃醋的确宛如一个智障 |
[04:35] | I should be ashamed of myself. | 我真该为自己感到羞愧 |
[04:37] | Hey, KC honey, I love you. | 亲爱的KC 我爱你 |
[04:41] | Will you come down here so I can apologize? | 你能下来给我个机会向你道歉吗 |
[04:43] | Coming. | 来啦 |
[04:44] | Okay, so I’ll apologize, | 放心吧 等我道完歉 |
[04:46] | and then the whole family will go out and have a good time. | 我们一家人就一起高高兴兴地参加颁奖典礼去 |
[04:48] | That’s what I’m talking… | 我就是这么想的 |
[04:53] | What the heck do you think you’re wearing? | 你穿的这是什么哦 |
[04:55] | A dress suitable for a 16-year-old girl. | 16岁女孩该穿的衣服啊 |
[04:58] | And what are you wearing? | 你穿的是啥 |
[05:01] | My new dress. I just bought it. | 新裙子 我刚买的 |
[05:02] | At what store? Forever Inappropriate? | 哪家店 装嫩一辈子吗 |
[05:08] | What’d you say, Ernie? Need help with your bowtie? | 厄尼 你叫我吗 哦 帮你打领结啊 |
[05:10] | Yeah, I’ll be right up there, buddy. | 好的 马上来 |
[05:11] | Mom, what is your deal? | 妈 你到底想咋的 |
[05:14] | Oh, KC, I’m embarrassed. | KC 我很尴尬 |
[05:16] | I don’t know why I’m acting like this. | 我也不知道我为什么会这样 |
[05:17] | Honey, I really am proud of you, and you deserve to win. | 亲爱的 我真的为你感到骄傲 你应得这个奖 |
[05:21] | And you know what? When you do, I will be cheering louder than anyone, | 你知道么 如果你获奖了 我的喝彩声会是全场最大的 |
[05:23] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[05:26] | You’re my baby girl. | 因为你是我的宝贝女儿 |
[05:29] | All right, point taken. | 好吧 就这个意思 |
[05:31] | I laid it on a little thick. | 我是说的肉麻了点 |
[05:32] | But I meant it. | 但我是真心的 |
[05:35] | KC, are you okay? | KC 你还好么 |
[05:37] | Yeah. Suddenly I felt a little sick to my stomach. | 没事 只是刚刚胃里突然有点恶心 |
[05:41] | It sounds like you have food poisoning. What did you eat? | 听上去像是食物中毒 你吃什么了 |
[05:43] | Just that pasta that… | 就你做的 |
[05:46] | – you made me. – What are you saying? | -意大利面啊 -你说什么呢 |
[05:50] | I’m saying you did this to me. You poisoned your own daughter. | 我说是你害的 你想毒死你女儿 |
[05:52] | KC, do you honestly believe that I would ever poison anyone? | KC 你真的相信我会给人下毒吗 |
[05:55] | Well, you did it to the enemy agent in Luxembourg. | 你在卢森堡时给一个敌军特工下过毒 |
[05:58] | It’s how you got the nomination in the first place. | 这也是你被提名的原因 |
[06:02] | You made me sick to my stomach. | 你让我恶心了 |
[06:04] | Literally. | 真的 |
[06:07] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | Yuck. I can’t believe I’m nominated in the gadget category. | 烦人 不敢相信我竟然被提名小装置类机器奖 |
[06:19] | I thought it was an honor just to be nominated. | 我觉得被提名就已经很荣幸了 |
[06:20] | Please. I’ve competed against an I Heart New York bottle opener | 得了吧 我是在和一个我爱纽约开瓶器还有一个 |
[06:25] | and a stapler. | 订书机竞争 |
[06:26] | Me, the world’s most sophisticated robot, | 我 世界上最精细的机器人 |
[06:29] | up against things you find in a junk drawer. | 竟然要和杂物抽屉里可以找到的玩意竞争 |
[06:33] | At least it’s better than my category. | 那也比我强 |
[06:35] | Not nominated at all. | 我都没被提名 |
[06:38] | Those are the nominees for Best Supporting Spy. | 那些被提名最佳配角特工的人 |
[06:42] | What do they have that I don’t? | 我哪一点比不上他们 |
[06:43] | Skills, looks, a personality, the ability to grow facial hair. | 技能啊 长相啊 人品啊 长胡子的能力啊 |
[06:47] | Okay, Judy, enough. I get it. | 好啦 朱蒂 够啦 我懂你意思了 |
[06:49] | A sense of style, girlfriends, a functioning pituitary gland. | 时尚感啊 找女友能力啊 脑下垂体功能啊 |
[06:52] | Want me to go on? | 还要我接着说吗 |
[06:54] | Suddenly, I’m not sure I want to go on. | 突然间我都不确定还要不要继续下去了 |
[06:57] | I feel awful about KC. | 真为KC感到遗憾 |
[07:01] | I mean, here I am at this fancy awards dinner, | 我在这享受美妙的颁奖晚宴 |
[07:03] | and she’s at home feeling sick, thinking the worst of me. | 她却不舒服躺在家 还把我想的那么坏 |
[07:05] | Come on, Kira, it’s just the two of us. | 行啦 吉拉 现在就我俩人 |
[07:08] | Did you poison her? | 是你给她下药了吗 |
[07:10] | Did you? | 是不是 |
[07:13] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[07:15] | I swear on your tight tux. | 我可以以你紧身礼服的名义发誓 |
[07:16] | It’s not tight. | 并不紧 |
[07:18] | Just cuttin’ off my circulation a little bit. | 只是有点影响血液循环 |
[07:25] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[07:28] | and welcome to the 30th annual Orgi awards. | 欢迎来到第30届奥吉奖颁奖典礼现场 |
[07:34] | I’m television’s Buck Marshall, | 我是电视台的巴克·马修 |
[07:37] | host of Fly Fishing With Buck Marshall, | 是《和巴克·马修一起飞蝇钓鱼》 |
[07:40] | Tales From the Morgue With Buck Marshall, and my brand-new game show, | 《巴克·马修跟你讲太平间的传奇故事》以及全新的游戏节目 |
[07:44] | Pass the Buck With… you guessed it | 《和巴克·马修 答对了 |
[07:47] | Buck Marshall. | 向前冲》的主持人 |
[07:50] | I’m told that this is the third time that I’ve hosted these awards, | 主办方说我已经是第三次主持这个颁奖礼了 |
[07:54] | although for the life of me, I don’t have a single memory of it. | 但是我一点印象都没有 |
[07:58] | I could say the same for my second marriage. | 就像我不记得我第二次婚姻一样 |
[08:03] | He used that same joke last year. | 他去年说了同样的笑话 |
[08:05] | Maybe tonight, they can erase our memory instead of his. | 也许今晚该抹掉我们的记忆了 |
[08:13] | Don’t worry, KC. | 不要担心 KC |
[08:15] | Marisa is here | 玛丽莎来了 |
[08:18] | I will nurse you back to health. | 我会把你护理好的 |
[08:20] | Marisa, just because you skip class | 玛丽莎 虽然你翘课把大部分时间 |
[08:22] | and spend most of your time in the nurse’s office, | 都花到护士办公室了 |
[08:24] | does not make you an actual nurse. | 但那不代表你就真的是一名护士了 |
[08:26] | Besides, you hate being around sick people. | 还有 你不是不喜欢身边有病人吗 |
[08:28] | Yes, except when I have a huge test coming up that I didn’t study for. | 是啊 但是我一门没准备的的课程马上就要大考了 |
[08:33] | So just sit there and breathe on me, sicky. | 你就坐这呼吸传染给我就好了 病人 |
[08:37] | Marisa, you do realize you can’t catch food poisoning. | 玛丽莎 你知道食物中毒是不会传染的吧 |
[08:39] | Well, not with that attitude, you can’t. | 你不要这么消极呀 |
[08:42] | Now come on, throw up on me. | 快对着我使劲呼气 |
[08:44] | Less yappin’, more yackin’. | 少说话 多呼气 |
[08:47] | Marisa, all I wanna do is drink some of my tea, | 玛丽莎 我就想多喝点水 |
[08:50] | keep it inside of my body, and go back to sleep. | 防止身体脱水 然后睡一会 |
[08:54] | Let me help you. | 我帮你拿 |
[09:02] | And now, nominees for Best Performance On A Foreign Mission… | 获得最佳外事任务奖提名的有 |
[09:07] | This is it, this is it. | 到了 到了 |
[09:09] | Whitney Larson for Canada. | 执行加拿大任务的惠特妮·拉森 |
[09:12] | Harris Russo for Estonia. | 执行爱沙尼亚任务的哈里斯·拉索 |
[09:17] | KC Cooper for Monrovia. | 执行蒙罗维亚任务的KC·库珀 |
[09:19] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[09:22] | And Kira Cooper for Luxembourg. | 执行卢森堡任务的吉拉·库珀 |
[09:25] | All right! | 厉害了 |
[09:28] | And the Orgi award goes to… | 获奖的是 |
[09:39] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好呀 女士们先生们 |
[09:45] | Folks, I don’t think this is part of the program. | 同志们 我觉得这应该不是节目单里安排的环节 |
[09:49] | Truth be told, I didn’t go to the tech rehearsal | 说实话 我没去参加技术彩排 |
[09:51] | because you people don’t pay enough. | 因为你们给的出场费不够 |
[09:54] | What is goin’ on?! | 什么情况 |
[09:57] | I’ll tell you what’s goin’ on. | 我来告诉你什么情况 |
[09:59] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 任何人不得离开座位 |
[10:02] | This is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[10:04] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[10:05] | I was just about to go to the bathroom. | 我正想上厕所呢 |
[10:07] | All your weapons have been disabled. | 你们的武器全都没用了 |
[10:13] | My people are coming around to collect your devices… | 把你们的手机 激光枪 耳环 |
[10:15] | phones, laser guns, earrings, all of it. | 所有对我有威胁的东西都交给我的人 |
[10:19] | Bup-bup-bup. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[10:20] | Hand over that wig, lady. It’s not my first rodeo. | 把你的假发交出来 女士 我可是有经验的 |
[10:30] | All right, now let’s make this easy. | 好了 让我表明来意 |
[10:32] | I’m looking for the agent who put away my father, Tony “The Big Toe” Tolentino. | 我是来找抓住我爸 托尼·大脚趾·托伦蒂诺的特工的 |
[10:38] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:41] | I’m Tony “The Big Toe” Junior. | 我就是小托尼·大脚趾 |
[10:43] | Big Toe Junior. | 小大脚趾 |
[10:45] | Wouldn’t that make him the little toe? | 为什么不直接叫小脚趾 |
[10:46] | No, that does not make me the little toe! | 不 我不叫小脚趾 |
[10:50] | I resent that insinuation. | 我讨厌别人含沙射影 |
[10:54] | So which one of you is Agent 8433599? | 你们谁是8433599号特工 |
[10:59] | Okay, fine. | 好啊 没人承认 |
[11:02] | I’ll question each one of you until I find out who it is. | 那我就挨个刑讯逼供 直到找出他为止 |
[11:04] | No one’s going to tell you anything, so do your worst. | 做梦吧你 没人会告诉你的 |
[11:08] | These agents have been trained to withstand | 这些特工都受过反俘训练 |
[11:10] | – incredible physical pain. – We have? | -可以承受住酷刑 -有吗 |
[11:12] | Were you not trained yet? | 你没受过培训吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah, you’re not gonna like this at all. | 也对 要不然你不会这副德行 |
[11:20] | If Agent 8433599 doesn’t come forward, we’ll start eliminating you one by one, | 既然8433599号特工不愿自己站出来 我们就一个一个排除 |
[11:28] | starting with her. | 从她开始 |
[11:31] | Great. They’re starting with Whitney Larson. | 太好了 从惠特妮·拉森开始 |
[11:32] | My odds just got better. | 我的胜算又大了 |
[11:35] | Kira! | 吉拉 |
[11:37] | We need to contact KC and let her know we need help. | 我们要联系KC 让她知道我们需要帮助 |
[11:40] | But his device shut down all outgoing communication. | 但他的装置屏蔽了所有外界联系 |
[11:44] | Not when you have your own built-in satellite. | 当你有自己的嵌入卫星就不会 |
[11:46] | Take that, I Heart New York bottle opener. | 气死你 我爱纽约开瓶器 |
[11:56] | KC, someone’s put the Orgi awards on lockdown. | KC 有人封锁了奥吉颁奖晚宴 |
[11:59] | We need you to get us out. | 我们需要你救我们出去 |
[12:02] | Help us, KC Cooper. | 帮帮我们 KC·库珀 |
[12:04] | You’re our only hope. | 你是我们唯一的希望了 |
[12:06] | My family needs me. | 我的家人需要我 |
[12:07] | I’m strong, I’m focused, | 我很强壮 很专注 |
[12:09] | I’m invincible. | 战无不胜 |
[12:11] | I’m gonna need your help to get off this couch. | 我需要你帮我从沙发上站起来 |
[12:21] | Marisa, could you please just pick a lane, please? | 玛丽莎 咱们选条道超过去吧 |
[12:24] | Fine. I pick this one. | 好 那就这条吧 |
[12:29] | And unfortunately, my stomach is left in the other lane. | 糟了 胃掉在刚刚那条道上了 |
[12:34] | Marisa, could you please just chill it out? | 玛丽莎 你慢慢开 别激动 |
[12:36] | I don’t know why I didn’t pass my road test the first two times. | 不知道为啥我这技术路考还挂了两次 |
[12:40] | Those guys at the DMV must’ve had it out for me. | 车管局的那些家伙必须得给我个解释 |
[12:44] | Pick up the pace, grandpa. We got lives to save. | 快点 老爷爷 我们赶着去救人呢 |
[12:53] | Psst. | 喂 |
[12:57] | Ooh, child. | 小屁孩 |
[13:07] | – Dad, it’s getting dangerous. – I know. | -爸 情况危急啊 -我知道 |
[13:10] | We can’t wait around anymore. | 我们不能再坐以待毙了 |
[13:12] | I’m goin’ in. | 我要挺身而出 |
[13:16] | Bless you, Ernie. | 祝你好运 厄尼 |
[13:18] | I can always count on you to make a joke and lighten the mood. | 我经常靠你开玩笑来放松心情 |
[13:21] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[13:23] | If I can be a hero in front of the entire Organization, | 如果我能在整个组织面前做回英雄 |
[13:26] | then I’ll finally get the recognition I deserve. | 肯定会得到组织的认可的 |
[13:28] | How about you get recognized as the guy who sat there | 你不如就乖乖得坐在那里 |
[13:31] | and didn’t do anything stupid? | 不做任何愚蠢的事情 |
[13:32] | That’s an order, son. | 这是命令 儿子 |
[13:39] | All right, we can’t wait around any longer. I’m goin’ in. | 好吧 不能等了 我要挺身而出了 |
[13:41] | Goin’ in was my idea. | 挺身而出是我的主意 |
[13:44] | Stop trying to take credit for everything, Ernie. | 不要为了褒奖才去做事情 厄尼 |
[13:46] | No wonder they didn’t nominate you. | 怪不得他们不提名你 |
[13:47] | They didn’t nominate you either. | 他们也没提名你啊 |
[13:51] | Look here. | 听着 |
[13:52] | I think you need to grab your men and get outta here right now. | 我认为你应该带上你的人马上离开 |
[13:55] | – Oh, you want us to leave. – Yeah. | -你想让我们离开 -对 |
[13:58] | Okay. Pack it up, boys. We’re leaving, | 好 收拾收拾 伙计们 我们要走了 |
[14:00] | ’cause this guy asked us nicely, you know | 因为这个人礼貌得要求了 |
[14:03] | Go scratch, man. | 走开 伙计 |
[14:05] | Okay. I’m only gonna say this once, | 好的 我只说一次 |
[14:08] | and for your sake, I hope you’re listening. | 为了你好 我希望你听好 |
[14:11] | I have 50 sticks of dynamite underneath this tuxedo. | 我礼服下有五十捆炸药 |
[14:16] | I don’t believe you could fit 50 sticks of gum underneath that tuxedo. | 我不相信你这礼服下能装五十捆炸药 |
[14:23] | If your brilliant plan is to save everyone by blowing them up, | 如果你的伟大计划通过煽动他们来救所有人 |
[14:28] | you’re definitely not the agent I’m looking for. | 那你的确不是我要找的特工 |
[14:30] | So… | 所以 |
[14:33] | Well, I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[14:43] | All right, Marisa, I’m in, and I’m feeling better. | 好 玛丽莎 我进来了 我好多了 |
[14:46] | I think I’m all puked out. | 我想我都吐完了 |
[14:48] | Thanks for doing doughnuts in the parking garage. | 幸好在停车场吃了甜甜圈 |
[14:51] | Marisa, I need you to pull up the building’s schematics, | 玛丽莎 我需要你调出楼内地图 |
[14:53] | and find me a way to get to the ballroom. | 找到去舞厅的路 |
[14:55] | KC, I don’t know how to bring up the schematics. | KC 我不知道怎么调出地图 |
[14:57] | Frankly, I’m not really sure what the word schematics means, | 老实说 我连地图是啥意思都不知道 |
[15:00] | but if it’s anything like mathematics, not your gal. | 但是如果它和数学很像的话 我帮不了你 |
[15:04] | Oh, I did it. | 我做到了 |
[15:06] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[15:07] | Great. That’s great. Can you tell me where to go? | 好 很好 那你能告诉我往哪儿走吗 |
[15:10] | Well, according to this map, | 根据地图 |
[15:12] | you should go find someone who knows how to read a map. | 你要找一个看得懂地图的人 |
[15:15] | Marisa, you can do this. | 玛丽莎 你可以的 |
[15:18] | Okay, um, just pretend like the ballroom is a cute boy’s bedroom. | 这样 假设舞厅是一个帅哥的卧室 |
[15:23] | Okay? And his parents are in the living room watching TV. | 好吗 他的父母在客厅看电视 |
[15:26] | What are they watching? | 他们在看什么 |
[15:28] | Jeopardy, okay? They’re watching Jeopardy. | 危险边缘 好吗 他们在看危险边缘 |
[15:30] | And he’s not allowed to have anyone over | 他被禁足了 |
[15:32] | – Why? – Because he called his sister a butt face. | -为什么 -因为他管他妹妹叫屁屁脸 |
[15:35] | He sounds like… – No. | -他听起来像 -不 |
[15:37] | He’s not anti-women, he’s just anti his sister. | 他不是歧视女性 他只是针对他妹妹 |
[15:41] | Okay? Now tell me how to get to his room. Go. | 好吧 现在告诉我怎么去他房间 来吧 |
[15:44] | Okay, okay, yes. | 好的 好的 |
[15:46] | Use the fire escape and go up to the second floor, | 用逃生梯上去到二楼 |
[15:49] | make sure the coast is clear. | 确保没人看见你 |
[15:50] | Oh, and take off your shoes so his parents don’t hear your footsteps. | 脱掉鞋别让他父母听到你的脚步声 |
[15:54] | Rookie mistake. | 新手才会犯这种错误 |
[15:56] | Now there should be an air vent thirty paces to your left. | 三十步以后你的左边应该有通气孔 |
[16:00] | Wow! | 哇 |
[16:02] | Spy stuff is fun. | 做特工好有趣啊 |
[16:07] | – Oh, no, to your right, to your right. – Girl! | -哦不 在你的右边 在你的右边 -拜托 |
[16:10] | Okay now shimmy shimmy ten more feet, | 慢慢移动十英尺 |
[16:12] | and then, you can drop down into the utility closet | 然后 你就可以下到储藏室了 |
[16:15] | near the secret back entrance to the ballroom. | 那里接近舞厅的秘密后门入口 |
[16:21] | You mean to tell me there’s a secret back entrance to the ballroom? | 你的意思是还有到舞厅的秘密后门入口 |
[16:24] | Why am I crawling through an air vent? | 那我为什么还要爬过通气孔 |
[16:26] | What is wrong with you? | 你有毛病啊 |
[16:28] | Um, I don’t know. Maybe it’s that I’m not a spy. | 我哪知道 也许因为我不是特工 |
[16:32] | Now you crawl on your belly, | 现在你用肚子匍匐前进 |
[16:34] | and get to that cute boy’s room before another girl | 在另一个女孩之前赶到帅哥的房间 |
[16:37] | sends him a text, and the next thing you know, | 给他发短信 下一步你知道的 |
[16:38] | he’s taking Heather Watson to the Spring Fling, | 他打算带希瑟·沃特森去春季嘉年华 |
[16:40] | and you’ve got nothing better to do on a Saturday night | 而你却在星期六的晚上无事可做 |
[16:42] | than try to catch food poisoning. | 还得了食物中毒 |
[16:50] | What?! | 咋了吗 |
[16:52] | I get hungry when I’m under pressure. | 我一紧张就饿 |
[16:55] | Your tuxedo must be starving. | 那你的礼服一定快饿死了 |
[17:00] | Hey, Little Big Toe, why don’t you interrogate this one next? | 嘿 小大脚趾 下一个为什么不审问她 |
[17:03] | I think there’s a good chance Big Mouth here is Agent 8433599. | 我觉得这个大嘴巴很可能就是8433599号特工 |
[17:09] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure the agent I’m looking for isn’t nine years old. | 我很确定我要找的特工不是一个九岁的小孩 |
[17:13] | Have you checked your eyebrows? | 你检查过你的眉毛没有 |
[17:14] | Maybe the agent you’re looking for is camping out in there. | 没准你要找的特工正在那儿露营呢 |
[17:19] | All right, come on. It’s time to interrogate the one | 好了 来吧 是时候审问这个 |
[17:22] | that’s dressed like Taylor Swift’s little sister. | 穿得像泰勒·斯威夫特的妹妹的人了 |
[17:27] | First of all, this dress is appropriate for any age, | 首先 只要有美腿 这件裙子适合任何年龄层的人 |
[17:30] | if you have the legs for it, and I do. | 而我有 |
[17:35] | Now get down and call off your goons. | 现在带着你的人快走吧 |
[17:38] | Okay, I really don’t see what’s so funny. | 好吧 我不知道有什么好笑的 |
[17:41] | The laser guns we use, they’re activated by our fingerprints. | 我们用的激光枪是要用指纹激活的 |
[17:44] | So go ahead. Pull the trigger. | 所以来吧 开枪吧 |
[17:47] | See what happens. | 看看会发生什么 |
[17:50] | Oh, thank goodness. | 感谢上帝 |
[17:55] | The fingerprint technology is still in beta phase. | 指纹技术还在测试阶段 |
[18:00] | But with that kind of bravery, maybe you’re Agent 8433599. | 但鉴于你有这个勇气 很可能就是8433599号特工 |
[18:07] | Yeah, there’s no way she won that award. | 她是不可能得奖的 |
[18:12] | But you know what? She does have the legs to pull off the dress. | 但是那啥 她的确有驾驭裙子的腿 |
[18:26] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[18:28] | Um, I think I may be in the wrong place. | 我想我可能来错地方了 |
[18:30] | Is this not Kevin Finkelberg’s bar mitzvah? | 这不是凯文·芬克尔伯格的受戒礼吗 |
[18:33] | Oh, man, this is awkward. | 天 这是颁奖礼 |
[18:35] | My bad. You know what? | 我错了 你知道吗 |
[18:36] | It’s all right. Don’t worry about me. | 没关系 不要在意我 |
[18:38] | – I’ll just find my way out. – I think you’re right where you belong. | -我会自己出去 -我想你来对地方了 |
[18:43] | At least, now you are. | 至少 现在是了 |
[18:46] | KC, are you okay? | KC 你还好吗 |
[18:48] | I wish I could see what was going on. | 我真希望我能知道现在是什么情况 |
[18:50] | Wait a second. I think I can… | 等一下 我想我能 |
[18:55] | The live video feed. | 直播视频 |
[18:57] | Oh, I got the live video feed. | 我弄出了直播视频 |
[19:00] | Oh, oh, oh. This is not looking good for you, KC. | 这看起来对你不利 KC |
[19:03] | Oh, I can’t watch. | 我看不了这场景 |
[19:05] | How do I shut this off? | 我该怎么关啊 |
[19:07] | Oh, uh, lighting controls. What does that do? | 灯光控制 这是干什么的 |
[19:12] | That’s right, bad guys. | 对了 坏家伙们 |
[19:14] | How about a little mood lighting? | 来点情境灯光怎么样 |
[19:17] | While we’re at it, how about a little mood music? | 既然这样的话 再来点情境音乐吧 |
[19:31] | Sit down. I’m still in charge. | 都坐下 大局还在我的掌控之中呢 |
[19:34] | Don’t you hurt KC. | 不要伤害KC |
[19:35] | Oh, KC. | 哦 KC |
[19:36] | Don’t you mean Agent 8433599? | 你意思是8433599号特工吗 |
[19:39] | Yep. You figured it out. | 对 被你发现了 |
[19:42] | I’m the one who put your father away ’cause he was a lowlife, just like you. | 我就是那个抓住你爸的人 因为他是个卑鄙小人 和你一样 |
[19:45] | I’m Agent 8433599. | 我就是8433599号特工 |
[19:48] | I’m gonna do something actually worth nominating. | 我要做一些值得被提名的事了 |
[19:51] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[19:53] | I’m Agent 8433599. | 我是8433599号特工 |
[19:57] | They’re both lying. I’m Agent 8433599. | 他俩都在撒谎 我才是8433599号特工 |
[20:00] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t steal my hero moment. | 不不不 不要抢我的英雄时刻 |
[20:03] | I’m Agent 8433599. | 我是8433599号特工 |
[20:06] | No, I’m Agent 8433599. | 不 我才是8433599号特工 |
[20:11] | No, I’m Agent 8433599. | 不 我才是8433599号特工 |
[20:14] | No, I’m Agent 8433599. | 不 我才是8433599号特工 |
[20:18] | Enough! | 够了 |
[20:24] | For the record, I am not Agent 8433599. | 郑重声明 我不是8433599号特工 |
[20:30] | Hey, Dad, flex your guns. | 爸爸 拿出你的枪 |
[20:33] | I don’t have any weapons, KC. | 我什么武器都没有 KC |
[20:34] | No, not that kind of gun. | 不 不是那种枪 |
[20:36] | The gun show. | 秀肌肉 |
[20:38] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 那个啊 |
[20:40] | How about that? | 这个怎么样 |
[20:47] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[20:48] | Oh, by the way, killer tux. | 多说一句 礼服很赞 |
[20:52] | Well, don’t forget to say hello to your father for me in prison, Little Toe, | 进了监狱不要忘了替我向你爸问好 小脚趾 |
[20:56] | ’cause you’re going away for a long time. | 因为你要进去待很长时间了 |
[21:06] | KC, I’m really sorry for the way I acted. | KC 我为之前的表现抱歉 |
[21:10] | I guess seeing you nominated your very first year, | 我看到你在第一年就被提名 |
[21:14] | and your being so young and having your whole life and career ahead of you, | 你又那么年轻 前途一片光明 |
[21:18] | I don’t know, honey, it just made me feel so… | 我说不好 亲爱的 这让我觉得自己有点 |
[21:22] | so… old. | 有点 老了 |
[21:25] | Mom, old? Really? | 老妈 你说你老了 |
[21:28] | You just saved every agent in the Organization, | 你刚救了组织里的所有人 |
[21:31] | and you did it wearing a cocktail dress and stilettos. | 还穿着漂亮的礼服和高跟鞋 |
[21:33] | Mom, you’re not getting older. | 妈 你一点也不老 |
[21:35] | You’re getting better. | 你越来越厉害 |
[21:37] | Oh, honey, thank you. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[21:39] | Look, even if I win tonight, I’m gonna give you the award. | 听着 如果今晚我得了奖 我要送给你 |
[21:43] | Because you deserve it. | 因为你值得拥有 |
[21:45] | And I’m proud of you, kid. | 为你感到骄傲 孩子 |
[21:50] | Welcome back, everyone. | 欢迎回来 大家伙 |
[21:52] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[21:54] | Craig, come over here. | 克雷格 快过来 |
[21:56] | Now where were we? | 我们讲到哪了 |
[21:59] | Oh, yes, the Best Performance For A Foreign Mission. | 对了 外事任务最佳表现奖 |
[22:04] | And the Orgi award goes to… | 奥吉奖获得者是 |
[22:07] | – Kira Cooper! – Yes! | -吉拉·库珀 -太好了 |
[22:14] | Yes, yes! I won I won,you lost you lost | 我赢啦 我赢啦 你输啦 你输啦 |
[22:21] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[22:24] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[22:25] | This was totally unexpected. | 我真的没想到 |
[22:30] | I mean, I never thought that I would win. | 我从没想过我会得这个奖 |
[22:32] | But, um, this isn’t just about me. | 但是 这不仅仅是给我的 |
[22:37] | No. Um… | 不是的 |
[22:39] | I’d like to dedicate this award to | 我要把这奖杯献给 |
[22:42] | all the bad guys whose butts I kicked to make this award possible! Yes! | 所有被我打得屁滚尿流的坏人们 |
[22:49] | Thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[22:51] | Uh, Mom, I think you forgot to mention someone. | 妈 你好像忘了提到某人 |
[22:55] | Look what I did! Yes! | 看看我的奖杯 |
[22:58] | You are comin’ home to Mama! | 我要带你一起回家啦 |