时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Isn’t this Better Earth Café fantastic? | 这家咖啡馆很赞吧 |
[00:08] | Finally, a place where I don’t have to apologize for being a vegetaria | 在这终于不用因为我是素食主义者而不好意思了 |
[00:12] | But I do have to apologize for not bringing my wallet. | 但是我要为忘带钱包而感到不好意思 |
[00:15] | You’re paying. | 你付账 |
[00:17] | So I’m not going to enjoy it,and I have to pick up the tab? | 所以我不喜欢这食物 还得买单是吗 |
[00:21] | This is my last date all over again. | 简直和上次约会一模一样啊 |
[00:23] | This place is so fresh, you can literally smell the farm. | 这里空气真清新 都能嗅出农场的味道 |
[00:28] | Okay, scratch that. | 好吧 忘掉我刚讲的话 |
[00:30] | We’re just really close to the bathroom. | 那是厕所的味道 |
[00:33] | Where’s our food? I’m hungry. | 我们的食物呢 我好饿 |
[00:36] | Marisa, if you can’t wait, just eat the cup. | 玛丽莎 如果你等不及可以啃这个杯子 |
[00:39] | It’s made out of seaweed. | 它是用海藻做的 |
[00:42] | All right, here ya go. | 你们的餐来啦 |
[00:44] | A feed the earth mega-vegan burrito, and a meatless double one world burger! | 素的大玉米煎饼以及无肉双层单世界汉堡 |
[00:48] | Wait, wait, wait. | 稍等 稍等 |
[00:50] | Shouldn’t the double one world burger just be called a two world burger? | 无肉双层单世界汉堡不应该叫双世界汉堡吗 |
[00:57] | A two world burger. | 双世界汉堡 |
[00:59] | That’s a great one. | 好名字诶 |
[01:01] | Hey, Jake, you gotta hear this. | 杰克 给你讲个笑话 |
[01:04] | Oh. Oh, I think Better Earth needs a better chef. | 这里的厨师水平也太渣了吧 |
[01:09] | Well, I like it. | 反正我喜欢 |
[01:10] | Plus, they’re giving great jobs to teenagers. | 而且 他们还给青少年提供兼职 |
[01:12] | Speaking of which, excuse me. | 说到这个 打扰一下 |
[01:14] | Is Danielle working today? | 丹妮尔今天上班吗 |
[01:16] | Danielle is at our training facility. | 丹妮尔在参加我们店的能力培训 |
[01:18] | She’s been promoted to manager. | 她已经升到管理层了 |
[01:19] | Hm, that’s weird, because I just saw her yesterday, | 奇怪了 我昨天才看到她 |
[01:23] | and she didn’t mention anything about that. | 也没听她提起这事啊 |
[01:24] | Must’ve happened after you left. | 肯定是在你离开后发生的 |
[01:26] | You mean, after she closed up, locked the door, and then gave me a ride home? | 你是说在她打烊 锁门 顺便送我回家之后吗 |
[01:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:35] | Well, you know what? Tell her I said congrats. | 那麻烦你帮我跟她说一声恭喜 |
[01:37] | We’re no longer in communication. | 我们不联系了 |
[01:41] | Have a nice day. | 好好享用 |
[01:42] | And don’t forget to make the world a better place. | 别忘了让这个世界变得更美好 |
[01:45] | That’s a lot of pressure. | 你这要求还真不小 |
[01:50] | No longer in communication? Something’s weird here. | 不联系了 听着有点奇怪 |
[01:53] | Oh, I agree. | 是 我同意 |
[01:54] | Yeah, and I’m holding it in my hand. | 我手里拿的这东西真是异常奇怪 |
[01:56] | Just eat your cup. | 吃你的杯子吧 |
[02:03] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:07] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:09] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep things hustle cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:13] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:18] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:22] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:23] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[02:27] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[02:31] | Livin’ my life, no way to learn | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:33] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:36] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:38] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:40] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:42] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:44] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:47] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:49] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:51] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:56] | Great. Suddenly, Danielle is management material. | 开玩笑 丹妮尔突然就有管理才能了 |
[02:59] | I like the girl, I do, but she couldn’t even make change for a five. | 我挺喜欢那姑娘的 但是她连五块钱找零都算不出来 |
[03:03] | Five ones, Danielle. | 还要掰五个手指头 |
[03:05] | Five ones. | 掰手指头啊 |
[03:07] | And then I called the corporate office, | 然后我给公司办公室打电话 |
[03:10] | and they said that they’ve never even heard of her. | 他们说从未听说过这个人 |
[03:12] | This place may be vegan,but it smells fishy. | 那餐馆虽是素食餐馆 但却有腥味(可疑) |
[03:15] | KC, you are absolutely… | KC 你太 |
[03:17] | Ridiculous. I know. Everything I’m saying is ridiculous. | 荒谬 我知道 我说的一切都很荒谬 |
[03:19] | No, I was gonna say I think your instincts are right. | 不 我是想说你的直觉是对的 |
[03:22] | There’s something shady about these health food cafés. | 这家绿色食品咖啡馆有阴谋 |
[03:27] | Their sole purpose seems to be to recruit members | 看来他们唯一的目的是给一个叫 |
[03:30] | into an organization called the Volunteens. | 志愿青年的组织招募成员 |
[03:33] | The Volunteens? | 志愿青年 |
[03:35] | That sounds like the worst boy band name ever. | 堪比有史以来最糟糕的男团名字 |
[03:37] | I’ve heard worse. What exactly is a Backstreet Boy? | 我听过更糟糕的呢 后街男孩是啥玩意儿 |
[03:43] | Anyway, the Volunteens’ charismatic founder is 20-year-old Jane Keller. | 总之 志愿青年的创始人是一个叫简·凯乐的20岁年轻人 |
[03:48] | She owns all 60 of the Better Earth cafés across the country. | 她手下有全国60家咖啡连锁店 |
[03:52] | Wow. I don’t own 60 of anything. | 我啥都没有60个 |
[03:56] | No. Flannel shirts. | 不对 法兰绒衬衫 |
[03:59] | I own 60 flannel shirts. | 我有60件法兰绒衬衫 |
[04:01] | I’ll keep that in mind in case we need anybody | 我会记住这点的 万一哪天哪个特工需要假装成伐木工 |
[04:04] | to go undercover as a lumberjack. | 可以向你借法兰绒衬衫 |
[04:06] | But right now, we need to find out what Keller is up to, | 但是现在我们得弄清楚凯乐想要干什么 |
[04:11] | so I want you and Ernie to go undercover working at Better Earth, | 我需要你和厄尼到那家店去卧底 |
[04:15] | and get recruited by the Volunteens. | 然后被志愿青年招募进去 |
[04:18] | Okay, yeah. For sure. | 好的 |
[04:21] | Oh, uh, you got a little something… | 你嘴巴上有点东西 |
[04:23] | all in this general area. | 确切地说是到处都是 |
[04:31] | Oh, yes. | 很好 |
[04:32] | Truffles? | 块菌 |
[04:35] | You shelled out the big bucks for a stinky mushroom, | 你可以花那么多钱买恶心的蘑菇 |
[04:38] | but you won’t let us run the A/C past 6:00? | 却在6点以后就不准我们开空调 |
[04:41] | Look here, when you grow up and get your own house, you can make the rules. | 听着 等你长大有了自己的家 你就可以自己定规矩了 |
[04:44] | I’m a robot; I’ll never grow up. | 我是机器人 我不会长大 |
[04:47] | Then I guess we’ll have to keep doing things my way. | 那大家就按我定的规矩来 |
[04:51] | For your information, I’m making a special meal for my buddy, | 我将为我的好兄弟 蒙罗维亚的罗林大使 |
[04:55] | Ambassador Rollin, from Monrovia. | 做一顿特别的晚餐 |
[04:57] | I’m protecting him while he’s in town. | 当年他来我们镇时就是我保护的他 |
[04:59] | Interesting. You run all over town shopping for him, but for our anniversary, | 有意思 你为了他跑遍整个小镇 但是我们结婚纪念日 |
[05:03] | you show up with a box of tacos. | 你就买了一盒玉米饼回来 |
[05:06] | That’s our thing. We’re both foodies. | 那是有原因的 我跟他都是美食家 |
[05:08] | I like food. | 我也喜欢美食啊 |
[05:10] | This is different. I like him. | 那不一样啊 我喜欢他 |
[05:12] | Excuse me?! | 你说啥 |
[05:13] | I mean, I like working with him. | 我的意思是 我喜欢跟他合作 |
[05:16] | Excuse me?!! | 你说啥 |
[05:18] | I meant we have a lot in common. | 我的意思是我跟他有很多共同点 |
[05:20] | Does Ambassador Rollin also love sleeping on the couch, | 罗林大使也喜欢睡沙发吗 |
[05:24] | because if you keep talking, I’m guessing you’ll have that in common, too. | 我觉得你再讲下去今晚就要睡沙发了 |
[05:36] | Hello, fellow co-worker.My name is Stella. | 你好 同事 我叫斯特拉 |
[05:41] | My parents think I’m too spoiled, so they made me get like, a job here, | 我家人觉得我被宠坏了 他们给我找个工作锻炼锻炼 |
[05:44] | but the joke’s on them, because I stole their credit card and got a cab here, | 但是我耍了他们 我偷了他们的信用卡打车过来的 |
[05:48] | and now I’m making it wait till after my shift. | 我还让司机等到我下班再接我 |
[05:52] | Trent. Trent Blaze. | 特伦特 特伦特·布拉兹 |
[05:55] | Brooding bad boy. | 忧郁的坏男孩 |
[05:57] | Sauerkraut enthusiast. | 泡菜狂热爱好者 |
[06:00] | Why did the Organization put me in disguise and not you? | 为什么组织要求我伪装却不要你伪装 |
[06:02] | I am in disguise. | 我有伪装啊 |
[06:04] | These aren’t my usual specs. | 我换了一副眼镜 |
[06:09] | Are they your usual prescription? | 你这眼镜度数不对吧 |
[06:11] | Just put your regular glasses back on. | 赶紧换回你之前的眼镜 |
[06:13] | I can’t break my cover. | 我不能卸下伪装 |
[06:14] | What cover? Bugs Bunny has a better cover when he dresses like a lady bunny. | 什么伪装 兔八哥扮成母兔子都比你这强 |
[06:17] | Well, good afternoon,and a better tomorrow. | 下午好啊 明天也会是更好的一天 |
[06:21] | Welcome to A Better Earth Café. | 欢迎加入好地咖啡 |
[06:22] | I’m Trent. Trent Blaze. | 我叫特伦特 特伦特·布拉兹 |
[06:25] | I like sauerkraut. | 我喜欢吃泡菜 |
[06:29] | Hi. I’m Stella. | 你好 我叫斯特拉 |
[06:31] | Even though my parents give me anything I’ve ever asked for, | 虽然我父母对我有求必应 |
[06:34] | hoped for or dreamed of, I’m still dissatisfied with everything. | 但我仍然对一切都不满 |
[06:38] | And it’s all their fault. | 都是他们的错 |
[06:40] | Wow. You guys are gonna do well here. | 你们会适应这里的工作的 |
[06:44] | And the better you do, the more you earn. | 你们做得越好 就会挣得越多 |
[06:46] | And the more you earn, the more you can give back to the company. | 挣得越多 就能回馈公司越多 |
[06:50] | Uh, excuse me. | 这我不太理解 |
[06:52] | Like, why would we wanna give money back to the people who are paying us? | 为什么我们要回馈公司 |
[06:55] | You’ll see. | 以后你会了解的 |
[06:59] | So what are you two doing after work today? | 今晚下班后你俩准备干嘛 |
[07:01] | Oh, you know, just the usual. | 和平常一样 |
[07:04] | Like, hating life. | 憎恶生命 |
[07:06] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[07:08] | We’re all going to the Better Earth Center | 我们都要去保卫地球中心 |
[07:10] | for a Volunteen meeting. You might find it interesting. | 参加志愿青年大会 你们会喜欢的 |
[07:12] | I have to check with my parents first. | 我得先征求父母同意 |
[07:14] | I mean, I hate them and I don’t care what they think. | 我是说 我讨厌他们 我才不管他们怎么想 |
[07:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:22] | Great acting, Meryl. | 演得真好呀 梅姨 |
[07:23] | And you wonder why you never got the lead in Peter Pan. | 你还想知道你为啥没能在学校话剧彼得·潘里演主角吗 |
[07:30] | Surprise! | 喜欢吗 |
[07:32] | I made stuffed quail with truffle sauce, haricot vert with shallots, | 我做了块菌酱鹌鹑肉 蔬菜小葱炖羊肉 |
[07:38] | and sherry butter reduction, and a chocolate espresso dacquoise for dessert. | 黄油雪莉酒和巧克力咖啡奶油卷筒 |
[07:45] | Craig, I thought you knew. | 克雷格 我以为你知道的 |
[07:48] | I do not eat like that anymore. | 我已经戒了这些食物了 |
[07:49] | Why not? | 为什么啊 |
[07:51] | All that rich, fatty stuff. | 这些食物高油高脂 |
[07:53] | It was killing me. | 对身体非常不好 |
[07:55] | No! But I spent two days making it. | 为了做这顿饭我花了两天时间 |
[07:58] | If you don’t eat it, it’ll be killing me. | 如果你不吃 对我才不好呢 |
[08:01] | Besides, it’s our thing. | 你好好看看 这是我们共同的爱好啊 |
[08:04] | Foodies. | 美味啊 |
[08:05] | Well, maybe we can have something new in common. | 看来我们得重新找些共同爱好了 |
[08:09] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[08:10] | Exercise. | 健身 |
[08:12] | I have a great gym at the embassy, huh? | 我在大使馆里有个超棒的健身房哦 |
[08:14] | What else you got? | 还有呢 |
[08:20] | Remember when we were kids | 还记得我们小时候 |
[08:22] | and we used to dream about what our lives would be? | 梦想中的世界吗 |
[08:24] | Those dreams never included hunger or polluted oceans or global warming. | 那里可没有饥饿 海洋污染和全球变暖 |
[08:29] | Alone, I change nothing. Together, we… | 一个人 什么也改变不了 大家团结在一起就 |
[08:32] | Oop. Sorry, ma’am. I’m Trent. Trent Blaze. | 对不起女士 我叫特伦特 特伦特·布拉兹 |
[08:37] | – Uh, who’s she? – Keller. | -她是谁 -凯乐 |
[08:42] | She’s our leader. | 她是我们的头儿 |
[08:43] | I mean, our friend. | 我是说 朋友 |
[08:44] | She’s our friend. | 她是我们的朋友 |
[08:46] | She always says she’s whoever we need her to be. | 她总是说她可以成为我们需要她扮演的任何角色 |
[08:48] | Wow! That is so profound. | 哇 不明觉厉 |
[08:57] | What the heck is that bunk supposed to mean? | 他在讲什么屁话 |
[09:01] | I’m gonna try to go talk to her. | 我过去跟她聊聊 |
[09:03] | The world in our dreams was a beautiful place. | 我们梦想中的世界是个美丽的星球 |
[09:06] | Well, I’m tired of dreaming. | 我受够了空想 |
[09:08] | I want that world with no hunger. | 我希望这个世界不再有饥饿 |
[09:11] | I want a world with blue oceans and clean air. | 我希望这个世界充满蓝色海洋和清新空气 |
[09:14] | That’s why I need you guys. | 这也是我需要你们的原因 |
[09:16] | With your hard work, we can make it happen. | 只要我们努力工作 我们就能梦想成真 |
[09:20] | Alone, I’m just one voice. | 我一个人的力量很渺小 |
[09:22] | But together, we are strong. | 但是大家团结起来 我们的力量就不容小觑 |
[09:24] | Together, we can be heard. | 团结 我们就会被重视 |
[09:26] | Together, we can make the world of our dreams a reality! | 团结 我们就能梦想成真 |
[09:31] | Say it with me. Together, we are strong. | 跟我一起呼吁 团结 我们不容小觑 |
[09:34] | All: Together, we are strong. | 团结 我们不容小觑 |
[09:36] | Together, we are strong. | 团结 我们不容小觑 |
[09:38] | Together, we are strong. Yeah! | 团结 我们不容小觑 |
[09:47] | Hey, um… | 你好 |
[09:49] | I’m Stella. | 我是斯特拉 |
[09:51] | I hate everyone, but, like, you’re okay. | 我讨厌所有人 但是你还行 |
[09:54] | Anyway, I just wanna say, like, I really liked your speech. | 我是想说 我喜欢你刚刚的演说 |
[09:59] | You’re, like, saying all the things that I only, like, think. | 你说出了所有我只敢想想的话 |
[10:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:03] | I’m happy you’re here, Stella. | 很高兴你来这 斯特拉 |
[10:04] | Or should I say, KC? | 或者说 KC |
[10:08] | KC KC? | |
[10:09] | I think you have me confused with someone else. | 你应该是把我和别人弄混了 |
[10:12] | So you’re not KC Cooper, teenage spy who works for the Organization, | 这么说你不是为组织工作 和父母克雷格 吉拉 |
[10:17] | and lives with her parents, Kira and Craig Cooper at 35 Melby Lane? | 住在梅尔比街35号的青少年特工KC·库珀吗 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | I guess you don’t have me confused with someone else. | 看来你是没弄错 |
[10:40] | Okay, so you know who I am. | 好吧 你知道我的身份 |
[10:43] | So what are you gonna do now? | 你打算要拿我怎么办 |
[10:45] | You gonna eliminate me or something? | 是要干掉我还是咋的 |
[10:47] | Because this whole staring thing, it’s starting to freak me out. | 你这样盯我很长时间了 我有点瘆得慌了 |
[10:50] | Eliminate you? | 干掉你 |
[10:53] | Please. I don’t eliminate anything. | 拜托 我不杀生 |
[10:56] | I’m all about recycling. | 我是环保主义者 |
[10:58] | I’m not gonna do anything to you, KC. | 我不会对你做什么的 KC |
[11:00] | What happens next is completely your choice. | 接下来发生的事完全取决于你的选择 |
[11:03] | Okay, perfect. So you can unlock the door, I’ll leave, | 那好 那你开门 我走 |
[11:05] | and we’ll pretend this never happened. | 我们假装什么都没发生过 |
[11:06] | Look… | 听好 |
[11:08] | I’m fully aware the Organization is investigating me. | 我知道组织在调查我 |
[11:12] | So you can go back and tell them your cover is blown, | 你完全可以回去跟他们说你暴露了 |
[11:15] | and in a few months, they’ll send in someone else. | 几个月之后 他们就会再派其他人过来 |
[11:16] | That sounds good. Let’s do that. | 听着不错啊 就这么办吧 |
[11:18] | But here’s another option. | 还有一个选择 |
[11:20] | You stay, and see what this place is about. | 你留下 看看我们到底是干嘛的 |
[11:23] | I’ll give you full access. | 我给你完全访问权 |
[11:25] | And why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[11:26] | Because I have nothing to hide. | 因为我没什么隐瞒的 |
[11:28] | Oh, really? Then what about Danielle, | 是吗 那丹妮尔呢 |
[11:30] | the supposed manager who just disappeared? | 说是升到管理层却消失的丹妮尔呢 |
[11:32] | Oh, Danielle. | 丹妮尔啊 |
[11:34] | She went to visit her sick grandmother in Vermont. | 她去佛蒙特州探望她生病的奶奶了 |
[11:37] | Yeah, I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[11:38] | Please send in Danielle. | 麻烦让丹妮尔进来一下 |
[11:41] | Can you just cut the charade? | 你能不能别装了 |
[11:43] | Look, I know you did something to her. | 我知道你肯定是对她做了什么 |
[11:45] | Either you eliminated her or she’s lying in a ditch somewhere. | 要么是把她干掉了 要么就是把她丢进哪个沟里了 |
[11:48] | Hi, KC. | 你好啊 KC |
[11:51] | Danielle! | 丹妮尔 |
[11:53] | Hey, girl. | 你好啊 |
[11:54] | How’s your grandma? | 你奶奶还好吗 |
[11:59] | Not so good. Thanks for bringing it up. | 不是很好 谢谢你提起我的伤心事 |
[12:06] | Okay, so I was wrong about the Danielle thing. | 好吧 看来是我误会丹妮尔这件事了 |
[12:08] | But what about the Volunteens | 那你怎么解释在你咖啡店工作的志愿青年 |
[12:10] | that work at your café giving back their salary? That is suspicious. | 还要把赚的钱交给你呢 这很可疑啊 |
[12:13] | Since when did caring about our planet become a crime? | 什么时候关心我们的星球也变成违法的了 |
[12:16] | Ooh, look, teens caring about something besides themselves. | 哎呀 青少年在关心除了他们自己以外的事哎 |
[12:19] | We’d better stop them before they do something good for the world. | 我们要赶紧在他们做好事之前阻止他们啊 |
[12:22] | We know, if we don’t step up now, there won’t be a planet to protect later. | 我们都知道 如果我们现在不挺身而出的话 一切就来不及了 |
[12:27] | Well, I never thought about it like that. | 好吧 我倒没想到这些 |
[12:30] | Then stick around. | 你留下来 |
[12:32] | I believe in what we’re doing, | 我坚信我们所做的 |
[12:34] | and I think, if you give us a chance, you’ll believe, too. | 而且我相信 如果你给我们一个机会 你也会相信我们的 |
[12:37] | Wait, so, we’re talking healthy food, fresh air, and clean oceans? | 等等 这么说我们谈论的是绿色食品 清新空气和洁净海洋吗 |
[12:44] | I don’t know. That’s pretty radical thinking. | 突然觉得这是很好的想法呢 |
[12:46] | Can I get back to you on that? | 能让我参加你们的活动吗 |
[12:55] | The device is in place, and has been armed. | 装置就位 武装好了 |
[12:58] | Good work, Danielle. | 干得漂亮 丹妮尔 |
[12:59] | Now get out of the embassy, before there is no embassy. | 在大使挂掉之前马上离开大使馆 |
[13:06] | Feels less like I’m spotting, and more like I’m doing the actual lifting. | 感觉我不是在协助你 而是自己在练举重 |
[13:12] | Interesting, because to me, it feels like… | 有趣了 对我来说 我更觉得 |
[13:14] | we’re done. | 该结束了 |
[13:16] | Maybe cardio’s more your speed. | 可能有氧运动更适合你 |
[13:20] | This one is my favorite. | 这是我最喜欢的器材 |
[13:24] | You enjoy it. | 你自己练吧 |
[13:26] | I’ll be in the diner having an egg-white omelet, | 我要去餐厅吃个煎蛋卷了 |
[13:27] | wrapped in a regular omelet wrapped in bacon and sausage. | 一个包了培根和香肠的 真正的煎蛋卷 |
[13:30] | Come on, give it a try. | 来吧 试试这个嘛 |
[13:33] | I will go get us some eucalyptus towels. | 我去拿几块桉树纤维做的毛巾 |
[13:35] | It is wonderful, like wiping your face with a cough drop. | 特舒服 就像用止咳剂擦脸一样 |
[13:39] | Crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[13:40] | Ready now. | 那就开始吧 |
[13:45] | Look at that. | 还不错嘛 |
[13:47] | Craig. | 克雷格 |
[13:49] | Hey, what are you guys doing here? | 你们来这干嘛 |
[13:50] | We have credible intel that a bomb has been hidden | 我们得到可靠消息 有个炸弹被藏在 |
[13:52] | in one of the embassy’s cardio machines. | 大使馆的一个有氧运动器械里 |
[13:54] | Any idea which is Rollins’ favorite? | 你知道罗林最喜欢哪个运动器械吗 |
[13:56] | Unfortunately, I do, and I’m on it. | 很不幸 我知道 就是我正踩的这个 |
[14:00] | Don’t panic. The bomb’s only activated | 别慌 炸弹只有在运动时速降到 |
[14:02] | when the elliptical reaches five miles an hour. | 五英里时才会爆炸 |
[14:04] | What’s your speed? | 你现在时速多少 |
[14:06] | Six miles an hour. | 六英里 |
[14:08] | It’s okay, Craig. We’re gonna disarm it. | 放心 克雷格 我们会拆掉炸弹的 |
[14:10] | But until we do, you can’t drop below five miles an hour, | 但是在我们拆弹之前 你的时速都不能低于五英里 |
[14:13] | or ka-boom! It’s gonna blow up. | 要不然炸弹就会爆炸 |
[14:17] | You can do it, but if you get tired, just give us a heads up | 你可以的 但是如果你累了你要跟我们讲 |
[14:21] | so we can get out of splatter range. | 好让我们撤到安全范围内 |
[14:24] | I just got my puffs done. | 我刚吹的发型可不能乱 |
[14:30] | Alone, I change nothing. | 一个人我无能为力 |
[14:32] | Together, we change the world. | 团结起来我们就能改变世界 |
[14:34] | Alone, I change nothing. | 一个人我无能为力 |
[14:35] | Together, we change the world. | 团结起来我们就能改变世界 |
[14:37] | Alone, I change nothing. Together, we change the world. | 一个人我无能为力 团结起来我们就能改变世界 |
[14:41] | Seriously, it’s like Keller’s got everybody in a trance. | 说真的 感觉凯乐把这些人都洗脑了 |
[14:44] | Our cover’s blown. We should go report back to the Organization. | 我们的伪装暴露了 我们该回去报告组织 |
[14:47] | No, bro, we can’t leave yet. | 不行 老弟 我们还不能走 |
[14:50] | We have no credible intel that proves that Keller’s even a threat. | 我们还没有有力的证据证明凯乐是个威胁 |
[14:51] | Besides, from what I’ve observed, she seems to be on the up and up. | 而且 从我的观察来看 她看上去很正派 |
[14:55] | Of course she seems to be on the up and up. | 她当然看上去正派了 |
[14:57] | Bad people always seem to be on the up and up, | 坏人看上去都是很正派的 |
[15:00] | because what better way to look like you’re on the up and up | 还有什么办法比装得正派 |
[15:02] | than to act like you’re on the up and up? | 看上去更正派呢 |
[15:04] | Would you shush about the up and up? | 你能不能别再说正派了 |
[15:07] | Look, bro, no one has gotten as close to Keller as I have. | 听着 老弟 还没有人像我这样如此接近凯乐 |
[15:09] | If we go back to the Organization, they’re just gonna send someone else, | 如果我们回去报告组织 他们又会派其他人来 |
[15:13] | and what good is that gonna do? | 那又有什么好处呢 |
[15:14] | I guess that makes sense. | 你说的有道理 |
[15:16] | Let’s hurry it up. | 那我们加快速度吧 |
[15:18] | I need some real food, like a chicken nugget shaped like a dinosaur. | 我需要一些真正的食物 比如恐龙形状的炸鸡块 |
[15:32] | I can dismantle it. | 我可以把它拆除 |
[15:34] | My bomb-defusing skills are the bomb! | 我的拆弹技能是最厉害的 |
[15:37] | Old joke. Keep working. | 老套的笑话 赶紧干活 |
[15:40] | Okay, the ambassador is fine, and the embassy’s been evacuated. | 好了 大使没事 大使馆全体人员都被疏散了 |
[15:44] | Great. Did you find me anything to eat? | 太好了 你给我找吃的了吗 |
[15:46] | I’ve been working out for two hours, and I’m starving. | 我都锻炼俩小时了 快要饿死了 |
[15:47] | I found some soup. | 我找到了一些汤 |
[15:49] | Soup?! | 汤 |
[15:50] | How am I supposed to eat that and keep moving, baby? | 我在运动啊 怎么才能喝到汤 亲爱的 |
[15:52] | Let’s try. | 试试吧 |
[15:53] | Okay, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[15:55] | Be careful. Wait, wait, wait! | 当心 等一下 |
[15:59] | I’m trying to do it. | 我已经努力了 |
[16:00] | Wait. Wait a minute. Now I can’t see. | 等一下 我看不见了 |
[16:03] | Let me try and… Wait, here. | 让我试一下 等下 这儿 |
[16:06] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[16:08] | If you would bring your face down! | 你能不能把头低下来点 |
[16:10] | Never mind, never mind. | 算了 算了 |
[16:12] | Thank you. I’m not hungry anymore. | 谢谢你 我不饿了 |
[16:17] | One of the biggest problems affecting the world today | 当今影响世界的最大问题之一 |
[16:20] | is we can’t get good food. | 就是食物分配不均 |
[16:22] | Some have too little, while others have too much of the wrong kind. | 一些人只能吃到很少 另一些人又吃下太多错误的食物 |
[16:26] | A lot of people rely on junk food because it’s cheap and easy. | 很多人依赖垃圾食品 因为便宜快捷 |
[16:29] | She left out delicious. | 她忘了说美味 |
[16:31] | I’d kill for some aerosol cheese right now. | 我现在特别想吃奶酪 |
[16:34] | Or anything blue. That’s my favorite flavor. | 或者任何蓝色的食物 我最喜欢的口味 |
[16:37] | Ernie, sh! What she’s saying… | 厄尼 你能闭嘴吗 她说的是 |
[16:39] | KC, did you have something to add? | KC 你有什么要补充的吗 |
[16:41] | Oh, no, sorry. | 没有 不好意思 |
[16:43] | – Please. Join me up front. – Nah, I’m good. | -来吧 和我一起 -不用了 |
[16:46] | It’s okay, KC. Your opinion is valued here. | 没事的 KC 你的意见是有价值的 |
[16:48] | This isn’t school. | 这里可不是学校 |
[16:52] | I was just agreeing with you. | 我很同意你说的 |
[16:54] | Fresh fruits and vegetables are expensive, and really hard to find. | 新鲜的水果和蔬菜很昂贵 而且难得到 |
[16:58] | Meanwhile, there’s a convenience store at every corner selling junk food. | 同时 每个街角的便利店都在售卖垃圾食品 |
[17:01] | People deserve decent food at decent prices | 人们应该能以合理的价格买到合理的食物 |
[17:04] | instead of giant apples and heads of lettuce | 而不是覆盖着农药和除草剂的 |
[17:06] | that are covered in pesticides and herbicides. | 大苹果和莴苣头 |
[17:09] | I mean, those foods could survive a zombie apocalypse | 我是说 那些食物用了那么多的化学品 |
[17:13] | and are laced with enough chemicals to cause one. | 简直都能催生僵尸了 |
[17:16] | And I, for one, am tired of it. | 而我厌倦了这样 |
[17:19] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[17:21] | It’s time for affordable, healthy food for everyone. | 是时候让每个人都能买得起健康的食物了 |
[17:24] | We have to take action if we want change. | 如果我们想改变我们就得行动起来 |
[17:33] | Volunteens around the country are gonna stop the scheduled delivery | 全国的青年志愿者要去阻止给超市送 |
[17:37] | of chemically enhanced produce, at Agro Inc. supermarkets. | 那些化学制剂增大的食品的卡车 |
[17:40] | We’ll launch simultaneous protests and make sure our message is heard. | 我们要发出抗议 确保他们听见 |
[17:45] | Health not wealth. | 要健康不要财富 |
[17:46] | Health not wealth. | 要健康不要财富 |
[17:48] | Health not wealth. | 要健康不要财富 |
[17:50] | If we want fresh food, we have to get our hands dirty. | 如果我们想要新鲜的食物 只有采取行动 |
[17:52] | – We have to break some rules. – Absolutely. | -我们要打破规则 -必须的 |
[17:55] | We’re gonna stop those trucks at any cost. | 我们要不惜任何代价阻止那些卡车 |
[17:58] | – Who’s with me? -Yeah! | -谁要和我一起 -我 |
[18:00] | Health not wealth. Health not wealth. | 要健康不要财富 要健康不要财富 |
[18:06] | Health not wealth. | 要健康不要财富 |
[18:08] | What is going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[18:17] | No more Franken-food. No more Franken-food. | 拒绝转基因食品 拒绝转基因食品 |
[18:19] | No more Franken-food. | 拒绝转基因食品 |
[18:21] | The media’s here! | 媒体来了 |
[18:23] | We want the best food at affordable prices for everyone! | 我们要每个人都能买得起的食物 |
[18:28] | The truck is coming. | 卡车来了 |
[18:30] | Volunteens, into position. | 志愿者们各就各位 |
[18:33] | The Volunteens will not be ignored. | 青年志愿者们不可忽视 |
[18:37] | Block that truck! | 阻止卡车 |
[18:38] | Yeah! | 好 |
[18:40] | No! No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[18:41] | I don’t even like vegetables. | 我都不喜欢吃蔬菜 |
[18:44] | I’m not gonna stand in the way of a truck and become a vegetable. | 我可不想挡主卡车的路 变成植物人 |
[18:51] | Let’s do this! | 上吧 |
[19:02] | Wow, this just got real. | 哇 这下来真的了 |
[19:04] | Yeah, real scary. Time to go. | 是啊 是真的可怕 我们该走了 |
[19:06] | No. Now’s our chance. | 不行 这是我们的机会 |
[19:08] | We can’t let ’em push us around. We need to send a message. | 我们不能任他们摆布 我们需要传递一个信息 |
[19:10] | What’s with this “we”? | 我们是什么意思 |
[19:12] | We are not them. | 我们又不是他们 |
[19:14] | We are agents for the Organization. | 我们是组织的特工 |
[19:16] | No, we need to take action if we wanna create change, okay? | 不 既然想改变现状我们就要采取行动 好吗 |
[19:19] | At any cost. | 不惜任何代价 |
[19:21] | That’s Keller talking. You don’t really believe that. | 那是凯乐说的 你又不信那些 |
[19:23] | Yes, I do. | 不 我信 |
[19:25] | And I am sick of living in this upside-down world. | 我受够了生活在这个乱七八糟的世界了 |
[19:26] | That’s Keller talking, too. | 那也是凯乐的语气 |
[19:28] | What do we want? | 我们要什么 |
[19:29] | Health not wealth. | 要健康不要财富 |
[19:31] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候 -现在 |
[19:39] | KC, there’s something off about Keller and those Volunteens. | KC 凯乐和这些志愿者有问题 |
[19:43] | It’s like they don’t have a mind of their own. | 就好像他们没有自己的思想 |
[19:45] | I don’t like it, and I’m making the decision. | 我不喜欢 我要自己做决定 |
[19:47] | – We’re out of here. – No. | -我们快离开这里 -不行 |
[19:49] | Look, you do what you gotta do, I’ll do what I gotta do. | 听好 你去做你该做的 我去做我该做的 |
[19:51] | Health not wealth. Health not wealth. | 要健康不要财富 要健康不要财富 |
[19:57] | Health not wealth. Health not wealth. | 要健康不要财富 要健康不要财富 |
[20:01] | Judy, you have to hurry. | 朱蒂 你快点啊 |
[20:03] | I don’t know how much longer I can… cramp. | 我不知道我还能 抽筋了 |
[20:05] | Ow, cramp! | 抽筋了 |
[20:06] | He’s losing speed. | 他降速了 |
[20:08] | I got a blinking light right here. | 我看到了一个闪光信号灯 |
[20:10] | – Pick up the pace. – 5.4 and falling. | -加快速度 -5.4还在下降 |
[20:12] | Craig, we gotta switch places. | 克雷格 换我上吧 |
[20:14] | – It’s too dangerous. – 5.3. 5.2. | -太危险了 -5.3. 5.2 |
[20:16] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有别的选择 |
[20:18] | It’s too fast. You won’t be able to keep up. | 太快了 你根本都跟不上 |
[20:20] | Yeah, baby, that’s cute. | 是哦 我差点就信了 |
[20:28] | Kira! You’re pushing me off. | 吉拉 你要把我挤下去了 |
[20:31] | Move over. | 让开 |
[20:40] | Craig, will you get off the machine so you can rest? | 克雷格 你能下去休息会吗 |
[20:43] | That sounds great, but exactly how am I supposed to do that? | 听起来很棒 但我到底该怎么做呢 |
[20:54] | Like that. | 就像这样 |
[20:56] | Judy, now much longer before you defuse the bomb? | 朱蒂 你还要多久才能拆掉这个炸弹 |
[20:59] | Oh, actually, I defused it ten minutes ago. | 其实我十分钟之前就拆下来了 |
[21:02] | I just thought it might be fun to watch you people panic, | 我就是觉得看你们人类恐慌是件有趣的事 |
[21:06] | and I was right. It totally was. | 果然啊 确实有趣 |
[21:24] | Okay, I can’t understand a word you’re saying, which is usually a good thing, | 好吧 你说的一个字我都没听懂 通常这是件好事 |
[21:29] | but that sounded important. | 但这事听上去有点重要 |
[21:30] | Sorry. I need real food. | 抱歉 我需要真正的食物 |
[21:33] | Real food? | 真正的食物 |
[21:34] | You’re eating flamin’ hot cheese dust. | 你在吃热奶酪屑 |
[21:36] | And apricots. | 还有杏脯 |
[21:39] | I’m crazy worried about KC. | 我非常担心KC |
[21:41] | She’s gone over to their side. | 她快已经被那帮人洗脑了 |
[21:43] | What are you talking about? That makes no sense. | 你在说什么啊 没有道理啊 |
[21:46] | I didn’t say it made sense. | 我没说有道理 |
[21:47] | I’m saying she’s buying every word Keller says. | 我是说她相信凯乐说的每一句话 |
[21:50] | Hook, line and sinker. | 一点也不怀疑 |
[21:52] | No, Ernie, she’s just using standard | 不是的 厄尼 她只是在打心理战 |
[21:54] | psy-ops training to get closer to the target. | 好接近目标 |
[21:56] | She has to act like she believes. | 她必须得表现的她相信了一样 |
[21:58] | Yeah, son, KC’s just working Keller. | 是的 儿子 KC是在操控凯乐 |
[22:00] | No, Dad. | 不是的 老爸 |
[22:02] | Keller’s working her. | 是凯乐在操控她 |
[22:10] | We can create change. | 我们可以创造改变 |
[22:12] | We can create change. | 我们可以创造改变 |
[22:14] | KC Cooper, please step forward. | KC·库珀 请上前来 |
[22:26] | I pledge my allegiance to the Volunteens, | 我发誓效忠于青年志愿者 |
[22:28] | and sign this lifetime contract to create change. | 余生都将为改变世界而付出努力 |
[22:42] | I’m glad you’re with us, KC. | 很高兴你加入了我们 KC |
[22:44] | We’re planning something big that’ll change everything | 我们正在筹备一件将改变一切的大事 |
[22:47] | It’s dangerous, and we need someone we can count on. | 这事很危险 我们需要一个可靠的人 |
[22:50] | Are you with us? | 你和我们一起吗 |
[22:51] | At any cost. | 不惜任何代价 |