时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Yes, we can. Yes, we can. | 是的 我们可以 是的 我们可以 |
[00:08] | Yes, we can. | 是的 我们可以 |
[00:10] | Yes, we can. | 是的 我们可以 |
[00:12] | Starting with giving money to this can. | 先捐点钱吧 |
[00:15] | I’m talking paper, people. | 我是说纸币啊 各位 |
[00:18] | KC, can I have a word with you? | KC 过来说一句话 |
[00:21] | Uh, sure, but why just one word? | 好的 可是为什么是一句话 |
[00:23] | You can use all your words. | 说多少句都可以啊 |
[00:25] | Except for juicy. | 但是不要说多汁 |
[00:26] | Something about that word just kinda grosses me out. | 这个词让我觉得莫名其妙的恶心 |
[00:29] | Juicy. | 多汁 |
[00:30] | Well, I have an important job for you, | 我有一项重要的工作要交给你 |
[00:33] | but I need to know you’re totally committed to the cause. | 但是我必须知道你会全心全意地为我们的事业付出 |
[00:36] | Keller, I switched to one-ply toilet paper for you. | 凯乐 为了你我都开始用一层厕纸了 |
[00:38] | I think we both know I’m committed. | 这还看不出我的真心吗 |
[00:41] | Good, because you’d be perfect for this. | 那就好 因为你是这工作的最佳人选 |
[00:44] | You can think on your feet, you’re a master of disguise, | 你反应迅速 善于伪装 |
[00:46] | and you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty. | 而且还不怕苦不怕累 |
[00:50] | I just have one question about the job. | 我只有一个问题 |
[00:53] | How soon can I get my hands dirty? | 苦活累活什么时候开始 |
[01:00] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:03] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:06] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep things hustle cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:10] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:14] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:18] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:20] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 可我必须 |
[01:24] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 深藏不露 |
[01:28] | Livin’ my life, no way to learn | 生活在警戒之中 |
[01:30] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[01:32] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[01:35] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[01:37] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[01:39] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[01:41] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[01:43] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[01:45] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[01:47] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[01:52] | Ernie, enough already. | 厄尼 别说了 |
[01:54] | I’m telling you, Dad, KC’s in too deep. | 听我说 老爸 KC陷得太深了 |
[01:57] | This is more than just tofu-loving, incense-burning macramé-making good times. | 这可不像之前爱吃豆腐 爱烧香 或者爱做流苏花边那样 |
[02:03] | Keller’s gotten into her head, and we’ve gotta get her out. | 凯乐已经给她洗脑了 我们得把弄她出来 |
[02:05] | Ernie, this is all just part of her assignment. | 厄尼 这都是任务的一部分而已 |
[02:07] | No, Dad, she’s changed. | 不 老爸 她已经变了 |
[02:10] | I went to see her the other day, and she stopped using deodorant | 我那天去找她 她都不用除臭剂了 |
[02:15] | due to its harmful interaction with the body’s natural chemistry. | 因为除臭剂会和身体的自然化学物质发生反应 |
[02:20] | They’ve broken her, Dad. They’ve broken her! | 他们把她搞垮了 老爸 她被搞垮了 |
[02:22] | Did they break you, too? | 他们也把你搞垮了吗 |
[02:25] | Ernie, KC’s just working Keller. | 厄尼 KC只是在骗凯乐而已 |
[02:28] | It’s all a mind game. You know what mind games are, don’t you? | 只是心理游戏而已 你懂心理游戏是怎么回事吧 |
[02:31] | Like the way you sometimes put me down and embarrass me | 就像你有的时候轻视我 让我出糗 |
[02:34] | in order to make me stronger? | 就是为了让我变强那样吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, like that. | 对 就是这样 |
[02:38] | Well, I’m telling you. | 听我说 |
[02:40] | KC’s under Keller’s control. | KC已经被凯乐控制了 |
[02:43] | Ernie, trust me. KC’s fine. | 厄尼 相信我 KC没事的 |
[02:45] | She knows when working deep cover, | 她知道做潜伏卧底的时候 |
[02:47] | a good agent can never show a crack in the armor. | 一个好特工绝不会有丝毫漏洞 |
[02:51] | Now promise me you’re not gonna do anything. | 向我保证你不会做任何事 |
[02:53] | Fine. I promise I won’t do anything. | 好 我保证我什么都不做 |
[02:56] | – Ernie. – I said I promise. | -厄尼 -我说了我保证了 |
[03:00] | Hey, Ernie, where’s KC? | 嘿 厄尼 KC在哪 |
[03:02] | She’s a Volunteen under Keller’s control. | 她自愿被凯乐控制了 |
[03:04] | I’m going rogue, and I need your help to save her. | 我要搞突袭 我需要你帮我把她救出来 |
[03:10] | This is a great time we’re living in. | 我们生活的时代再好不过了 |
[03:12] | The country of Monrovia is transitioning from a monarchy to a democracy. | 蒙罗维亚正在从君主制向民主制转变 |
[03:16] | The queen will no longer parade around her 40-karat diamond | 他们的女王再也不能在人民含垢忍辱的时候 |
[03:20] | while her people eat dirt for lunch. | 戴40克拉的项链游行了 |
[03:23] | Forty karats? Dang. | 40克拉 天 |
[03:24] | Step aside, Dwayne Johnson. | 巨石·强森靠边站吧 |
[03:26] | There’s a new rock in town. | 这才叫真的巨石 |
[03:29] | But there are loyalists who stand in the way of change. | 但是还是有保皇派在阻扰变革 |
[03:32] | That’s why you’ll be capturing the Monrovian ambassador and bringing him to me. | 所以你得去把蒙罗维亚的大使抓来 我要见他 |
[03:36] | Just capture him? | 仅仅是抓到他吗 |
[03:38] | ‘Cause I can do so much more. | 因为我的能力不仅如此 |
[03:40] | I can rough him up a little bit. You know. | 我可以给他点苦头尝尝 |
[03:42] | Pull out his arm hairs, eat some sardines and close-talk him. | 拔掉他胳膊上的毛 吃沙丁鱼然后让他闻我的口气 |
[03:45] | Nobody likes that. | 没人喜欢那样 |
[03:47] | No, just bring him back here. | 不用 带来见我就行了 |
[03:50] | Are you sure, because I can give him | 你确定吗 我可以 |
[03:52] | a real nasty paper cut right in the thumb web. | 用纸割破他的虎口 |
[03:55] | You know, when you think it’s healed, then you go to reach for something, | 每当他以为伤口已经愈合了 然后伸手拿什么东西 |
[03:59] | and it pops right back open again. | 伤口就又裂开了 |
[04:02] | No. | 不用 |
[04:03] | But you didn’t let me finish, girl. | 我还没说完呢 妹子 |
[04:05] | Then you put a little lemon juice on it. | 然后你再挤点柠檬汁上去 |
[04:08] | Really not necessary. | 真的不用了 |
[04:10] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:11] | We’ll just go with the classic. | 那就使用经典手段好了 |
[04:12] | – Wet Willie. – No. | -湿手指挠耳朵 -不行 |
[04:15] | – Dry Willie. – No! | -干手指挠耳朵 -不行 |
[04:18] | Just bring him back here. | 把他带到这里来就好了 |
[04:20] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:22] | Fine, if you wanna take all the fun out of it. | 如果你想扼杀其中全部乐趣的话 那好吧 |
[04:28] | Okay, I think if we’re gonna get KC out of there, what we need to do… | 如果我们要把KC救出来 我们需要做的是 |
[04:32] | Bup-bup-bup. Marisa, please. | 等等 玛丽莎 拜托 |
[04:35] | I am the experienced agent. | 我是一名经验丰富的特工 |
[04:37] | I have been on many missions, and I know what I’m doing. | 我参加过很多任务 我知道该怎么做 |
[04:39] | So your fly is down on purpose? | 所以你是故意不拉拉链的吗 |
[04:44] | Look, I think what we need to do… | 听着 我想我们应该做的是 |
[04:46] | You don’t need to think. | 你别想 |
[04:48] | Just listen. | 听就好了 |
[04:51] | You’re gonna go undercover as Nadine Klansky, | 你的卧底身份是纳丁·科兰斯基 |
[04:55] | a disgruntled teenager who didn’t make the cut | 一个因为三半周跳跳得不够好而 |
[04:57] | for the U.S. Olympic figure skating team because of a mediocre triple axel. | 不能参加花式滑冰奥运会的不满少女 |
[05:01] | You see, in this “everyone gets a trophy” society, | 在这个”每个人都能脱颖而出”的社会里 |
[05:05] | her parents built her up to believe | 她父母的教育 |
[05:07] | she could accomplish anything, but in reality, | 让她认为自己无所不能 但是实际上 |
[05:09] | Nadine couldn’t make ice, much less skate on it. | 纳丁根本不会滑冰 别说花式滑冰了 |
[05:14] | Is this going anywhere? | 这些有意义吗 |
[05:17] | Yes, but you won’t be unless you pay attention. | 有啊 你要认真听就有 |
[05:21] | Now stick with me. | 听仔细了 |
[05:22] | Once Nadine realized her mediocrity, | 当纳丁意识到自己的平庸 |
[05:26] | she shunned her upper-lower middle class family, | 她逃离自己的中产阶级的下层家庭 |
[05:28] | and fled her home on a sun-drenched cul-de-sac | 逃离了阳光普照的俄亥俄州城市代顿 |
[05:31] | of Dayton, Ohio, and came to D.C. | 来到了华盛顿 |
[05:33] | to become a Volunteen. | 想要当志愿者 |
[05:35] | Okay, I can see that you put a lot of thought and effort into this, | 好吧 我能看出来你思考了很久 也花了很多心思 |
[05:40] | which is just heartbreaking because it is so stupid. | 不过你说的这些都蠢的让人心疼了 |
[05:45] | Look, since they don’t know anything about me, I can just go in as myself. | 听着 既然他们不知道我是谁 我就以自己的身份进去就好了 |
[05:50] | Excuse me? I am in charge. | 你在干嘛 我才是老大 |
[05:53] | Now… | 听着 |
[05:55] | I’m thinking, since they don’t know anything about you, | 我在想 既然他们不知道你是谁 |
[05:58] | you should just go in as yourself. | 你可以以自己的身份进去 |
[06:00] | Great. | 真棒 |
[06:01] | Now let’s work on your backstory. | 我们来想想你的背景故事吧 |
[06:04] | And your front story. Why is your fly down again? | 还有你的前门故事 你的拉链怎么又开了 |
[06:16] | All right, Keller, I’m in position. | 好了 凯乐 我已就位 |
[06:18] | Be careful. Nothing can go wrong. | 谨慎行动 不要出差错 |
[06:20] | – I need the ambassador. – Okay, please. | -我需要那个大使 -拜托 |
[06:22] | Relax, okay. I think I can handle | 淡定 我能搞定那些爱吃甜甜圈的 |
[06:24] | whatever doughnut-loving mall cop they have guarding him. | 商场保安级别的守卫 |
[06:33] | Well, got the doughnut-loving part right. | 爱吃甜甜圈这点我说对了 |
[06:43] | I can’t even look out the window? | 我连向窗外看都不行吗 |
[06:46] | Aren’t you being a little overprotective? | 你是不是保护欲太强了 |
[06:47] | A lot of people call me overprotective, but you know what? | 很多人这么说我 但是你知道吗 |
[06:50] | Those people are still alive. | 那些人都还活着 |
[06:53] | Well, most of those people are still alive. | 大部分都还活着 |
[06:59] | I still think you’re being overprotective. | 我还是觉得你的保护欲太强了 |
[07:04] | Don’t just stand there, Greg. | 别傻站着啊 克雷格 |
[07:06] | Overprotect me! Overprotect me! | 加强保护我 加强保护啊 |
[07:26] | You. | 你 |
[07:28] | Over here now. | 过来 |
[07:30] | And do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[07:31] | – Like what? – Like ask, “Why am I hitting the floor?” | -什么样的傻事 -比如问”我怎么倒下了”这个问题 |
[07:38] | Sorry, Dad, but like you taught me, no cracks in the armor. | 对不起了老爸 但这是你教我的 绝不能有丝毫漏洞 |
[07:49] | Did someone order a Monrovian ambassador? | 有人订了蒙罗维亚大使吗 |
[07:52] | In a to-go bag? | 打包带走的那种 |
[07:55] | Nicely done, KC. | 干得漂亮 KC |
[07:57] | I knew I could count on you. | 我就知道我能信得过你 |
[08:00] | Of course you can. So, what do we do with him now? | 当然了 他怎么处理 |
[08:01] | Your job is done. | 你的工作已经完成了 |
[08:03] | Leave me alone with him. | 让我和他单独谈谈 |
[08:05] | I’ll get the information I need, one way or another. | 我会得到情报的 不论用哪种方式 |
[08:14] | Well, I’m glad we took bodily harm off the table. | 很高兴你不会施加身体伤害 |
[08:18] | It is still off the table, right? | 你不会施加身体伤害的 对吧 |
[08:21] | Go. | 快走 |
[08:23] | Uh, yeah, no. For sure. You know what. | 当然 那什么 |
[08:26] | You do what you gotta do. | 你想做什么都行 |
[08:29] | Although, you know… | 不过 |
[08:31] | I really don’t have anything else to do, | 我真的没别的事可做 |
[08:34] | so I could just chill here, you know. | 所以我可以就在这里待会儿 |
[08:36] | Help out, maybe be here for moral support. | 帮帮忙 或者纯精神支持也行 |
[08:38] | You know what? What I should do is take a little seat and watch quietly. | 还是这样吧 我应该坐下来安静看戏 |
[08:46] | KC, you’re not listening. | KC 你别不听话 |
[08:48] | I told you to go. Now go. | 我让你出去 赶紧出去 |
[08:50] | For sure. I’ll go. | 好吧 我走 |
[08:53] | Hit the bricks. Skedaddle. | 这就走 仓皇而去 |
[08:55] | Make like a bread truck and haul buns. | 开着面包车走 |
[09:01] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[09:04] | Oh, am I? I sure am. | 是吗 好像是诶 |
[09:06] | True dat, true dat. | 说得对 说得对 |
[09:09] | Uh, but, uh, I’ll be leaving now. | 不过 我现在要走了 |
[09:11] | Keep the door open. You got a boy in your room. | 不准关门 你可是和异性同处一室呢 |
[09:15] | – KC! – Going. | -KC -走了 |
[09:19] | Hey, did you call me? | 嘿 你叫我么 |
[09:21] | No! | 出去 |
[09:26] | Okay, I have a suggestion. | 我想提个建议 |
[09:29] | You know that thing where we chant, “What do we want? A revolution. | 口号里”我们要的是什么 革命 |
[09:33] | When do we want it, now.” | 什么时候革命 现在” |
[09:35] | What if we changed that to, “What do we want? A revolution. | 不如改成”我们要的是什么 革命 |
[09:39] | When do we want it? Not on a Friday night, | 什么时候革命 只要不是周五晚上 |
[09:41] | because some of us already have plans.” | 因为我们某些人还有事儿呢” |
[09:45] | Namaste, everyone. | 大家好 各位 |
[09:47] | Yoga class is now beginning. | 瑜伽课现在开始 |
[09:49] | You guys go ahead. I can’t do yoga. | 你们继续 我做不了瑜伽 |
[09:51] | Nadine Klansky has a bum hip. | 纳丁·科兰斯基腰不行 |
[09:53] | Just an old figure skating injury. | 花样滑冰留下的病 |
[09:56] | I landed that triple axel at the world nationals, but at what cost? | 世界锦标赛上三周半跳给我摔坏了 你们知道后果是什么吗 |
[10:00] | At what cost?! | 你们知道吗 |
[10:12] | Whoo, it’s drafty. Drafty in here. | 哇 通通风 通通风 |
[10:17] | Yeah. Ooh, that wind. | 哎呀 这风吹得 |
[10:19] | It’s just howling. | 这么大声 |
[10:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[10:30] | First of all… ow! | 先说一句 好疼啊 |
[10:33] | Second of all, what took you so long? | 其次 怎么花了这么长时间 |
[10:36] | I’ve been waiting outside for an hour. | 我都在外边等了一个小时了 |
[10:38] | What are you complaining about? | 你在抱怨什么啊 |
[10:40] | They made me drink kombucha. | 他们让我喝红茶菌呢 |
[10:42] | It is fermented tea with slimy mushrooms | 是用活细菌做成的菌类加在发酵茶里 |
[10:44] | made from live bacteria and no, no, it is not as good as it sounds. | 喝起来真的没有听起来那么好 |
[10:49] | All right, you did your job. | 好吧 你完成了任务 |
[10:52] | The professional will take it from here. | 接下来就让专业人士来吧 |
[10:53] | And you’ll take me with you. I really wanna help KC. | 带我一个 我真的想救KC |
[10:57] | – Fine. You can be back-up. – What does back-up do? | -好吧 你当后援 -后援做什么 |
[10:59] | You can back up out that door. Bye-bye. | 你到门外后援吧 再见 |
[11:05] | All right, I’m here. | 好了 我来了 |
[11:07] | What is it, Craig? | 出什么事了 克雷格 |
[11:09] | Well, you know that ambassador I was watching, | 你知道我保护的那个大使 |
[11:12] | my friend who specifically requested me, ’cause I’m charming, I’m likable. | 一个朋友特别请我保护他 因为我很有魅力 招人喜欢 |
[11:16] | I always do a great job. | 工作总是做得很好 |
[11:17] | And, who I might add, I already saved once | 我可能说过 我之前 |
[11:20] | from certain death in a potentially lethal elliptical bombing. | 从一个致命的圆炸弹下救过他一次 |
[11:23] | – What’s your point, Craig? – Somebody knocked me out and took him. | -你到底想说什么 克雷格 -有人把我打晕并把他带走了 |
[11:26] | Don’t worry, don’t worry. | 别担心别担心 |
[11:28] | – I can find him. – No need. | -我会找到他的 -不用了 |
[11:30] | We think we found him. | 我们应该已经找到他了 |
[11:31] | We won’t know for sure until the dental records come back. | 但是在拿到牙科病历前我们也不确定 |
[11:35] | Does this look like your friend? | 这个看起来像你的朋友吗 |
[11:40] | Following the explosion, | 爆炸发生后 |
[11:42] | firefighters extinguished the car. | 消防员熄灭了这辆车 |
[11:44] | The deceased is believed to be Ambassador Armad Rollin, | 死者已被确认为大使阿曼德·罗林 |
[11:47] | from the newly liberated republic of Monrovia. | 是蒙罗维亚新上任的大使 |
[11:49] | Wait, Rollin is gone? | 等下 罗林死了吗 |
[11:51] | You never said you were gonna eliminate him. | 你没有跟我说过你要做了他啊 |
[11:53] | Well, the ambassador and I had a little chat. | 大使和我聊了一会儿 |
[11:56] | And agreed I was better off dead. | 然后觉得还是我死了比较好 |
[11:59] | All right, something stinks here, and it’s obviously not your rotting corpse. | 好吧 这里闻着真臭 显然不是你尸体腐烂的味道 |
[12:05] | What is going on? | 这到底怎么回事儿 |
[12:09] | Miss Keller and I are going into business together. | 凯乐小姐和我要一起经商了 |
[12:11] | The ambassador can access the entire Monrovian treasury. | 大使可以进入整个蒙罗维亚的国库 |
[12:15] | And now that everyone thinks I’m dead, | 既然现在大家都认为我死了 |
[12:17] | I can transfer a billion dollars | 那么我就可以转移十亿美元出来 |
[12:20] | into Keller’s untraceable account. | 存进凯乐隐秘的账户里 |
[12:22] | Then you two split the money, and start new lives. | 然后你俩平分钱 开始新生活 |
[12:26] | Mm-mm-mm. Sha-dy. | 嗯哼 真无耻 |
[12:30] | I knew all along you were no good, Keller, but for a second there, | 凯乐我一直都不觉得你是个好人 但是我那会儿想 |
[12:33] | I thought you actually wanted to make the world a better place. | 我以为你真的想让这个世界变更好 |
[12:36] | With all your speeches and getting your little Oprah on. | 因为你的演讲很有感染力 |
[12:39] | I did care about making this a better world, at first, | 我一开始确实是想过要把这个世界变得更好 |
[12:43] | then I realized… | 但是后来我意识到 |
[12:44] | that’s a lot of work. | 那可是一项大工程 |
[12:47] | A funny thing about money, KC. | 你知道么 KC |
[12:50] | Turns out, the more you have, the less you care about | 你有的钱越多 你就 |
[12:52] | other people not having it. | 越不在乎没钱人怎么样 |
[12:54] | I’m starting to understand why the queen of Monrovia | 我开始理解为什么蒙罗维亚的女王 |
[12:56] | clung so tightly to that 40-karat diamond of hers. | 把她那四十克拉的钻石握的那么紧 |
[13:00] | Okay. Well, you know what? | 好了好了 |
[13:01] | Let me just be the first to wish you good luck with your new life… in prison. | 那就祝你新生活幸福美满吧 在监狱里 |
[13:05] | I hope you like dropping a deuce with an audience. | 希望你喜欢和你的听众一起平分厄运 |
[13:08] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 是吗 我可不这么认为 |
[13:11] | I have been waiting to take you down, sweetheart. | 我就等着拿下你了 心肝 |
[13:13] | I have been trained in 17 forms of martial arts, | 我受过十七种形式的武术训练 |
[13:16] | and I’m an avid fan of pro wrestling. | 我还是职业摔跤爱好者 |
[13:18] | I will take you two down so quick, you won’t even know what hit you. | 我能很快放倒你们两个 你甚至都不知道什么打了你 |
[13:22] | It’ll probably be that folding chair. | 很可能是那把折叠椅 |
[13:28] | KC, I’m here to save you. | 我来救你啦 KC |
[13:30] | You monster. | 你这个禽兽 |
[13:32] | What have you done to my sister? | 你对我姐姐做了什么 |
[13:40] | You can run and hide, but the Organization will find you. | 不管你躲到哪里 组织都会找到你的 |
[13:43] | I don’t see how, when all the evidence will be destroyed. | 这可不见得呢 证据都被销毁了的话怎么抓我呢 |
[13:46] | I don’t think so. There’s a paper trail, and it all leads back to you. | 我可不这么认为 有文件线索就总能找到你 |
[13:50] | You know the best thing about paper? | 你知道纸的最大优点是什么吗 |
[13:52] | It changed humanity by enabling people to record their oral histories. | 它可以通过让人们记录下他们的口述改变人性 |
[13:56] | Well, there’s that. | 你说的也没错 |
[13:58] | But I was thinking it’s so easy to get rid of. | 但是我认为那很容易摆脱掉 |
[14:03] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[14:05] | I can’t believe she got the better of me. | 我不敢相信我竟然落在她手里 |
[14:07] | Paper’s easy to get rid of? | 纸很容易摆脱掉 |
[14:08] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:13] | Uh, Ernie, I think… | 厄尼 我觉得 |
[14:15] | KC, I’m trying to figure this out. | 我正在思考呢 KC |
[14:20] | Keller must be planning to shred the evidence. | 凯乐一定是计划着把证据撕碎 |
[14:22] | No, Ernie, seriously… | 不 厄尼 认真的 |
[14:24] | When we get out of here, you should really see a doctor. | 当我们从这出去的时候你可能需要去看医生 |
[14:27] | I think you’re coming down with something. | 你可能生病了 |
[14:28] | – Ernie… – Wait! | -厄尼 -等等 |
[14:31] | I smell smoke. | 我闻到了烟味 |
[14:33] | Maybe they’re bringing us some barbecue. | 也行他们给我们带了些烤肉来 |
[14:36] | No, dummy, we’re the barbecue. | 不 傻逼 我们就是烤肉 |
[14:39] | – Help! – Help! | -救命啊 -救命啊 |
[14:42] | Help, somebody! | 有人吗 救命啊 |
[14:50] | We don’t have much time left. | 我们剩的时间不多了 |
[14:52] | We should make the most of it. | 我们应该好好利用 |
[14:54] | Go ahead, before it’s too late, thank me. | 趁还来得及 快感谢我吧 |
[14:57] | Thank you? For what? | 为什么感谢你 |
[14:59] | Coming to rescue you. | 我来解救你啊 |
[15:01] | We are tied up in a room that is quickly running out of oxygen. | 我们被困在一个氧气即将耗尽的房间里 |
[15:05] | You want me to use what little I have left to thank you? | 你还想让我用仅剩的来感谢你 |
[15:08] | It wouldn’t kill you. | 又不会让你死掉 |
[15:09] | Actually, yes, it could. | 事实上 会的 |
[15:13] | I don’t think I like your attitude. | 我不喜欢你这态度 |
[15:15] | Don’t expect me to rescue you again any time in the near future. | 下次别指望着我来救你了 |
[15:18] | What future? We’re about to become people jerky. | 哪里来的以后 我们马上就要变人干了 |
[15:30] | Dad?! | 老爸 |
[15:32] | Yes, Dad. Why do you look all surprised? | 就是老爸我 你们怎么看起来那么惊讶 |
[15:35] | For your information, I happen to be a top spy. | 我刚好是一个顶级特工 |
[15:38] | Busting in and saving people happens to be my thing. | 我最擅长突然出现营救他人 |
[15:42] | Take notes, Ernie. See how we’re both conscious? | 记个笔记 厄尼 看到我们是怎么保持清醒的吗 |
[15:46] | That is a rescue. | 这才叫营救 |
[15:48] | How did you find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[15:51] | I knew it was you who took the ambassador. | 我知道是你劫走了大使 |
[15:52] | I was wearing a ski mask. How did you know it was me? | 我戴了头套的 你怎么知道是我 |
[15:55] | Because Dad must have X-ray vision! | 因为老爸有激光眼 |
[16:00] | Dad, no one would fault you if you only untied me. | 老爸 如果你只给我解绑的话没人会怪你的 |
[16:03] | I knew because you took me out with the legendary double punch crunch kick. | 我知道是你是因为你用了你的绝招 |
[16:09] | What’s the legendary double punch crunch kick? | 那是什么东西 |
[16:12] | It’s Dad’s secret fighting move. He taught it to me. | 是老爸的秘密招数 他教给了我 |
[16:14] | It’s a father-daughter dance of destruction. | 父女的毁灭之舞 |
[16:18] | And I never saw it coming because no one but the two of us know it. | 我一开始没反应过来是因为那只有我俩知道 |
[16:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 |
[16:23] | You taught KC your secret punch kick, but you didn’t teach me? | 你教了KC秘密招数却没有教我 |
[16:28] | Do you know how hurtful that is? | 你知道那有多伤人吗 |
[16:29] | I do now. I can barely feel my jaw. | 我知道 我都快感觉不到我的下巴了 |
[16:33] | Oh, boy, come on. | 哦 我的好儿子 |
[16:35] | It’s just mind games. It’ll make you stronger. | 就是个心理游戏 能让你变得更强大 |
[16:39] | Aw, thank you, Dad. You’re the best. | 谢了老爸 你最好了 |
[16:42] | That’s my boy. That boy will believe anything. | 真是我的乖儿子 他真是什么都信啊 |
[16:48] | I had her. | 我抓到她了 |
[16:51] | I had Keller right in my hands, and I lost her. | 她就在我手边了 但是又被她逃走了 |
[16:54] | What a complete failure. | 真是失败之极啊 |
[16:56] | You get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[16:58] | KC, I don’t know if Ernie mentioned this to you, | KC 不知道厄尼有没有和你提起过 |
[17:01] | but I was a crucial member of the rescue mission. | 我也是营救行动中重要的一员 |
[17:04] | I mean, my execution was flawless. | 我执行得可是完美无瑕 |
[17:06] | Not one misstep. | 一步都没落下 |
[17:07] | You slammed a window on my hand. | 你用窗子砸我的手 |
[17:10] | I did what I had to do, and I would do it again. | 我做了我该做的 如果有第二次我还会这么做 |
[17:15] | And by the way, spies don’t brag. | 顺便说一下 特工是不自夸的 |
[17:18] | Well, the good thing is I’m not a spy, because I’m amzing | 还好我不是特工 因为我可厉害了 |
[17:22] | And the worst part is, I can’t even track Keller down. | 最糟糕的是 我追踪不到凯乐了 |
[17:25] | She’s completely off the grid. | 她彻底失去了消息 |
[17:27] | KC, let it go. | KC 算了吧 |
[17:28] | Take your mind off of it. | 别想这事儿了 |
[17:30] | Just concentrate on the card game. | 把心思放在打牌上 |
[17:32] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:34] | Three of a kind. | 三张一样的 |
[17:35] | We’re playing Crazy Eights. | 我们在玩疯狂八点 |
[17:39] | Right. I knew that. | 噢 我知道 |
[17:45] | Changing that to diamonds. | 把那个换成方块 |
[17:46] | Diamonds. Right. | 方块 好 |
[17:48] | Diamonds. | 钻石 |
[17:50] | Diamonds! Guys, that is it. Diamonds. | 钻石 天哪伙计们 是钻石 |
[17:52] | Yes. And now, it’s hearts. | 是的 现在是红桃 |
[17:56] | No, diamonds. | 不 是钻石 |
[17:58] | Keller would not shut up about diamonds. | 凯乐一直在说着什么钻石 |
[18:00] | It was like she was obsessed with it. | 好像她对那个东西特别着迷 |
[18:02] | At least, this 40-karat one. | 至少是那个四十克拉的 |
[18:05] | Ernie, look up the Monrovian royal diamond. | 厄尼 查一查蒙罗维亚皇室钻石 |
[18:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:11] | Here it is. | 查到了 |
[18:13] | Ooh, look at this. | 快看 |
[18:15] | “The Monrovian monarchy has been phased out. | 蒙罗维亚君主制已被废除 |
[18:19] | The auction will be held…” | 拍卖会将在 |
[18:21] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yada, yada, yada. | 耶耶耶耶耶耶 |
[18:23] | “Royal treasures, pieces of art. | 皇室珍宝 艺术珍品 |
[18:25] | Furniture dating back to…” | 家具追溯到 |
[18:27] | Ha! Here it is. Okay, I found it. | 哈 找到了 |
[18:29] | The famous Monrovian royal diamond. | 著名的蒙罗维亚皇室钻石 |
[18:31] | Guys, I gotta get to that auction in Monrovia. | 伙计们 我要去蒙罗维亚了 |
[18:40] | We will now begin the bidding on our next item, lot number 975, | 我们现在将竞拍下一个物品 第九百七十五号 |
[18:45] | the 40-karat Monrovian royal diamond. | 四十克拉的蒙罗维亚皇室钻石 |
[18:50] | This one-of-a-kind stone, one of the largest flawless diamonds in the world, | 这是颗独一无二的石头 世界上最完美无瑕的一颗钻石 |
[18:55] | had been the property of the recently deposed queen of Monrovia. | 是最近被废除的蒙罗维亚女王的财产 |
[19:00] | We will start the bidding at $5 million. | 起价为五百万 |
[19:03] | Five million. | 五百万美元 |
[19:05] | Five million and one dollar. | 五百万再加一美元 |
[19:11] | Six million. | 六百万 |
[19:13] | Six million and one dollar. | 六百万再加一美元 |
[19:16] | Seven million. | 七百万 |
[19:18] | Seven million and one dollar. | 七百万再加一美元 |
[19:23] | Who is that woman? | 那个女的是谁 |
[19:25] | Who is that woman and one dollar. | 那个女人是谁再加一美元 |
[19:28] | I’m sorry. This is not a real bid. | 不好意思 你刚不是竞价 |
[19:31] | I get what you say confuse-ski. | 我都被你说糊涂了 |
[19:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[19:35] | Not that it is any of your business, | 关你什么事啊 |
[19:38] | but I am well-known international recording artist | 我是著名的国际唱片艺术家 |
[19:42] | slash platform diver slash spokesmodel Nikita Minajka Waka Flocka Bernstein. | 兼跳水运动员兼模特代言人尼基塔·米娜基卡·哇咔·弗拉卡·伯恩斯坦 |
[19:52] | I’ve never heard of you. | 我从没听说过你 |
[19:53] | Well, perhaps you know me better as… | 好吧 你就把我当做 |
[19:55] | Someone who actually cares about the planet. | 真正关心这个地球的人 |
[19:57] | – KC. – Keller. | -KC -凯乐 |
[20:16] | That is for being phony and almost making me believe in you. | 那一下是因为你欺骗我 我还差点信了你 |
[20:22] | That is for taking advantage of vulnerable teenagers. | 这一下是因为你占无辜的青少年志愿者的便宜 |
[20:26] | And that is for making me cash in my miles | 这一下是因为我 |
[20:28] | to fly all the way over here last minute to Monrovia. | 千里迢迢飞过来在最后一分钟赶到蒙罗维亚所兑现的里程数 |
[20:31] | I was supposed to go to Paris this summer, | 我本来打算用它暑假去巴黎的 |
[20:33] | but instead, I had to sit in the middle seat by the bathroom. | 结果我却坐在了厕所旁边的座位上 |
[20:44] | Thank you. | 真是谢谢你了 |
[20:46] | Sold to the stunningly gorgeous teenage spy | 售给永远能抓到她想要的人的 |
[20:49] | who always gets her man or woman. Am I right? | 超赞的青少年特工 |
[20:56] | You guys can just bill that to the Organization. | 你们可以把账单寄给组织 |
[21:04] | Okay, that’s enough of that. | 可拉倒吧 |
[21:08] | Ernie, what’s taking you so long? | 厄尼 你还在干嘛呢 |
[21:11] | Do you wanna learn the double punch crunch kick or not? | 你还想不想学绝招了 |
[21:16] | Boy, what are you wearing? | 你穿的这是啥 |
[21:17] | Padding. We have to make sure we adhere to OSHA guidelines | 保护垫 我们得依照OSHA的指导条例 |
[21:22] | to prevent musculoskeletal injuries in the workplace. | 防止肌肉骨骼的受伤 |
[21:25] | Too late. I think someone already injured your head. | 太晚了 恐怕早就有人把你打傻了 |
[21:29] | I’m serious, Dad. Safety first. | 我是认真的 老爸 安全第一 |
[21:32] | Safety from what? | 保护啥呀 |
[21:33] | You’re throwing a punch at me. | 你要朝我出拳啊 |
[21:35] | Now come on. Come on, boy. | 放马过来吧 |
[21:37] | Hit me. You got this. Hit me. | 打我 快 |
[21:43] | I don’t think I can do it, Dad. | 我做不到 老爸 |
[21:46] | This is why I didn’t want to teach you the move in the first place. | 这就是为啥我一开始不想教你秘密招数的原因 |
[21:49] | You’re too weak, you’re too soft, you’re too much of… | 你太弱 太软 太 |
[21:55] | I don’t think I did that right. | 感觉打得不太对 |
[21:58] | Close enough. | 差不多了 |