时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I have been waiting a long time to meet you, KC. | KC 我等你很久了 |
[00:09] | I was once very fond of your parents, | 我以前很喜欢你父母的 |
[00:11] | but their love and marriage made me go a little… | 但他们的爱和婚姻让我有点 |
[00:13] | – what’s the word I’m looking for? – Insane? | -我想说什么来着 -发疯 |
[00:16] | I’m going to take away everything your parents love. | 我要夺走你父母爱的一切 |
[00:20] | starting with you and ending with the Organization. | 先铲除你 再铲除组织 |
[00:23] | “Hello, KC, if you’re reading this, | 你好啊 KC 你看到这个的时候 |
[00:26] | then I have successfully escaped.” | 我已经成功逃脱了 |
[00:28] | Zane’s out there. | 赞恩逃出来了 |
[00:29] | He hates my family more than ever, | 他对我家人恨之入骨 |
[00:33] | and it’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[00:34] | Look, Marisa! | 看 那是玛丽莎 |
[00:36] | Yes! Marisa came to save us! | 玛丽莎来救我们了 |
[00:38] | Wait, Marisa came to save us? | 等等 玛丽莎来救我们 |
[00:40] | How did Marisa know we needed saving? | 她怎么知道我们在等待救援 |
[00:46] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[00:48] | What’s going on in here? | 这里什么情况 |
[00:57] | You’re sure Richard was captured? | 你确定抓住理查德了 |
[01:00] | So who’s now in charge of the Other Side? | 现在彼岸由谁负责 |
[01:05] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 就等你这句话了 |
[01:10] | Looks like I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[01:14] | I’ll see you soon, KC. | 一会儿见 KC |
[01:33] | No one’s upstairs. They’re all gone. | 楼上没人 他们都走了 |
[01:37] | They must’ve been tipped off. | 肯定有人给他们通风报信了 |
[01:40] | Where are the Coopers?! | 库珀一家呢 |
[01:44] | Everything is gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[01:46] | Your mother’s on the phone with the Organization, | 你妈妈在给组织打电话 |
[01:48] | and I’m sure they’ll come | 他们肯定会想出办法 |
[01:49] | up with a plan to keep us safe from Zane. | 帮我们逃离赞恩的魔爪 |
[01:50] | Hopefully it’s more thought-out than the last plan, | 希望这次的办法比上次的靠谱 |
[01:52] | which was just a phone call saying, | 上次他们就只是打了一通电话来说 |
[01:54] | “Zane’s at your front door, Run, run now!” | “赞恩在你们家门口 快跑” |
[02:00] | Ugh, what flavor is your mouthwash? | 你的漱口水什么味道啊 |
[02:02] | Hot garbage? | 垃圾味吗 |
[02:05] | Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t have time for proper dental hygiene. | 不好意思哦 我没时间清理口腔 |
[02:08] | Up until ten minutes ago, I was fast asleep. | 十分钟前我还在睡觉 |
[02:11] | Believe me, I wish we could’ve left you behind. | 相信我 我也不想带着你 |
[02:13] | In fact, I put it to a vote. | 我还搞了个投票 |
[02:15] | I lost. | 但输了 |
[02:18] | If it makes you feel any better, it was close. | 不知道这能不能让你好受些 票数差距很小 |
[02:20] | No, that does not make me feel better. | 不 我没觉得好受 |
[02:22] | That makes me feel worse. | 很难受 |
[02:24] | Look, Zane knows where you live, | 赞恩知道你住在哪里 |
[02:26] | and none of us are safe until he’s captured. | 在他被抓获之前 我们都不安全 |
[02:28] | Okay, but my parents might start to wonder where I am. | 好吧 但我爸妈肯定在想我在哪里 |
[02:31] | So what I’m hearing is | 他们跟我说的是 |
[02:32] | we got a couple weeks to get you back home. | 过几周带你回来就行 |
[02:35] | All right, guys, we are gonna be disappearing for a while. | 好了 大家注意 我们要消失一段时间 |
[02:38] | The Organization is sending us to– | 组织要带我们去 |
[02:39] | A castle, a castle. Please say a castle. | 城堡 城堡 请告诉我是城堡 |
[02:43] | Yes, a castle, where you’ll be named prince of Dorkylvania. | 是的 去城堡 然后命名你为傻瓜国王子 |
[02:47] | Actually, we’re going to a safe house in Rio de Janeiro. | 我们要去里约热内卢的一个安全屋 |
[02:51] | Rio de Janeiro. | 里约热内卢 |
[02:53] | That means rio of the day. | 意思是“今天的里约” |
[02:58] | That’s not even close. | 差远了 |
[03:03] | But that was. | 差点打中 |
[03:06] | Okay, eat lasers, henchmen. | 等着吃激光吧 走狗 |
[03:13] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[03:17] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[03:20] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their head so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[03:24] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[03:28] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[03:32] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[03:34] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[03:38] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须深藏不露 |
[03:42] | Livin’ my life, on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[03:44] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[03:46] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[03:48] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[03:51] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[03:52] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[03:55] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[03:57] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[03:59] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[04:01] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[04:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[04:26] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[04:28] | – Get away from there. – I’m bored. | -回来 别靠近窗户 -我好无聊 |
[04:30] | We haven’t been out of this apartment for two weeks. | 我们已经两周没出门了 |
[04:32] | Well, you barely left our house for the past 16 years, | 你过去十六年都很少出门 |
[04:35] | so you should be used to it. | 应该习惯才对 |
[04:37] | Ernie, a little bit of boredom is better | 厄尼 一点点无聊总比 |
[04:39] | than a lot of getting shot at. | 浑身是弹孔要好 |
[04:42] | I’d rather dodge laser fire | 我宁愿打激光战 |
[04:44] | than listen to KC snoring all night. | 也不愿意听KC整晚打呼噜 |
[04:46] | It’s even louder than Mom’s snoring. | 比妈妈呼噜声还大 |
[04:48] | How did I get dragged into this? | 干嘛把我扯进来 |
[04:50] | Well, my snoring’s better than hearing you cry in your sleep. | 我打呼噜总比听你边睡边哭要好 |
[04:53] | Those are tears of joy because I don’t have to listen to | 我那是喜极而泣 因为梦里总算不用听你 |
[04:56] | – the sound of your voice. – Oh, really? | -打呼噜了 -是吗 |
[04:58] | Hey, you two. Don’t make me come out there. | 你们俩安静点 别逼我出来 |
[05:01] | See, look what you did. | 看你做了什么 |
[05:03] | Stop bickering! | 别吵了 |
[05:06] | And be happy we’re all together in a safe place. | 我们在安全的地方 就知足吧 |
[05:10] | What else do we really need? | 还需要什么 |
[05:11] | I’m gonna go with a door. | 需要门 |
[05:16] | Okay, when I am bored, I count hair strands. | 我无聊的时候会数头发 |
[05:19] | I am up to 5,083. | 我已经数到5083了 |
[05:22] | Or was it 5,084? | 还是5084 |
[05:24] | Ugh, now I have to start over. | 又得再数一遍了 |
[05:27] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[05:29] | That’s it. I’m shaving her head! | 够了 我要把她头发剃了 |
[05:31] | No, no! | 不不不 |
[05:35] | The whole point of us hiding from Zane | 藏身于此的目的就是保证安全 |
[05:37] | is to stay safe, so can we please not kill each other? | 我们能别自相残杀了吗 |
[05:41] | Craig, look, it’s been a week | 克雷格 我们有一个星期 |
[05:42] | since we last had contact with the Organization. | 没跟组织联系了 |
[05:43] | I mean, maybe they caught Zane by now and we can go home. | 说不定他们已经抓到了赞恩 我们可以回去了呢 |
[05:47] | Let’s go to the dead drop and see if we can get an update. | 我们去传递点看看能不能找到新信息 |
[05:49] | That’s a good idea. I’m gonna go ’cause I need to get outta here. | 好主意 我去吧 我一定要出门 |
[05:52] | That’s not fair. I wanna go. | 那不公平 我也要去 |
[05:53] | I’m gonna go ’cause I’m the oldest. | 我是最大的 所以我去 |
[05:55] | Will you kids stop the fighting?! You both can go. | 你们能消停点吗 一起去吧 |
[05:57] | 54 55 56 54, 55, 56… | |
[06:00] | And take that one with you. | 把这人也带去 |
[06:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:14] | I am so excited we are on a mission. | 做任务真是太激动了 |
[06:16] | I love being a spy. | 我喜欢当卧底 |
[06:18] | You’re not a spy. | 你不是卧底 |
[06:19] | And your only mission is to zip it. | 你的唯一任务就是闭上嘴巴 |
[06:22] | You might wanna help her on that mission, bro. | 那你也拉上拉链啊 大哥 |
[06:25] | Listen, he’s right; we need to be very careful, | 他说得对 我们必须小心 |
[06:27] | because anybody at this marketplace | 集市上任何人 |
[06:28] | could be here to eliminate us. | 都有可能是被派来杀我们的 |
[06:30] | Anybody? What about Father Time; is he out to get us too? | 任何人 那时光老人呢 他也是来杀我们的 |
[06:34] | Yes. He could just be a guy dressed | 是啊 可能只是一个 |
[06:36] | in an old man’s disguise. | 打扮成老人的杀手 |
[06:41] | Or he could be an actual old guy who’s gonna need a new hip. | 也可能是一个需要换个新屁股的老人 |
[06:46] | This is the alley we’re looking for. | 这就是我们要找的小巷 |
[06:48] | Okay, me and Marisa will check it out, | 我和玛丽莎去看看 |
[06:51] | you stay here, keep lookout, | 你留在这里把风 |
[06:52] | and do not play that scavenger hunt game on your phone. | 不要玩手机上的寻宝游戏 |
[06:55] | We do not need your cell pinging off towers. | 手机没信号就不好玩了 |
[06:56] | I’d like to ping you off a tower. | 把你推下塔最好玩了 |
[06:59] | Excuse me. | 什么 |
[07:00] | Uh, I said… | 我说 |
[07:02] | I’ll be happy to keep lookout. | 我愿意把风 |
[07:03] | Yeah. That’s right, that’s what you said. | 很好 你就该这么说 |
[07:09] | Welcome back to Scavenge Extreme. | 欢迎继续极限寻宝 |
[07:11] | The next object to find, photograph and upload | 下一个要找到并且拍照上传的物品是 |
[07:14] | is something made of wicker. | 柳条制品 |
[07:16] | Hmm. Something made of wicker. | 柳条制品 |
[07:18] | That can be a toughie. | 有点难 |
[07:24] | This has gotta be, like, the most beautiful alley in the world. | 这应该是全世界最美的小巷了 |
[07:28] | These tiles have been a tradition for decades. | 这些瓦片是几十年的老传统了 |
[07:30] | It was started by a Chilean artist, | 这传统是从一个智利的艺术家开始的 |
[07:32] | and now, tourists from all over the world bring tiles, | 现在世界各地的游客都会带瓦片来 |
[07:34] | and they glue them to the walls. | 贴在墙上 |
[07:35] | Wow. I love how every country | 每个国家都有自己的小传统 |
[07:37] | has their own little traditions– | 这样真好啊 |
[07:39] | Wait. How do you know that? | 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[07:43] | We’ve been locked in that safe house for two weeks. | 我们已经在安全屋里待了两个星期了 |
[07:46] | I’ve had no choice but to… | 我实在没有别的办法 只能 |
[07:49] | read. | 读书 |
[07:50] | Oh, wow, look at this tile. | 看看这个瓦片 |
[07:53] | It’s so beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[07:58] | Uh, wow, I would hate to see | 不喜欢的话 |
[08:00] | what you do to the ones you don’t like. | 也不用这样吧 |
[08:03] | No, no, no, I’m looking for the dead drop. | 不不不 我是在找传递点 |
[08:05] | Oh, of course. | 明白了 |
[08:07] | The dead drop. I knew that. | 传递点嘛 我知道 |
[08:09] | Now where’s that dead drop? | 在哪儿呢 |
[08:12] | It’s gotta be around here somewhere. | 肯定在附近 |
[08:13] | You have no idea what a dead drop is, do you? | 你完全不知道传递点是什么 对吧 |
[08:15] | Not a clue. | 完全不知道 |
[08:18] | A dead drop is how agents get information | 传递点是卧底在网络不安全的情况下 |
[08:20] | about a secure network. | 获取信息的地点 |
[08:22] | So behind one of these tiles is a hidden USB port, | 这些瓦片背后有一个数据接口 |
[08:24] | and I take this and it allows me | 我用U盘就可以下载 |
[08:26] | to download updates from the Organization. | 组织的最新情报 |
[08:28] | Cool. Got it. I’ll check this side. | 好啊 明白了 我看这一边 |
[08:29] | Cool. | 好的 |
[08:32] | Hey, when we’re done, can we go back? | 嘿 这个任务结束以后我们能回去吗 |
[08:34] | You really wanna go back to that dumpy apartment, | 你真的想再回那个垃圾堆一样的公寓吗 |
[08:36] | because I can go my entire life without ever seeing | 我情愿一辈子看不到 |
[08:37] | Ernie take another sink bath. | 厄尼泡澡 |
[08:39] | I meant back home. It’s our senior year. | 我是说回家啦 今年是高三了 |
[08:42] | So? | 所以呢 |
[08:43] | So it’s our year of lasts. | 所以这是我们最后一年 |
[08:45] | Our last first day of school together, | 最后一年一起上学 |
[08:47] | our last pep rally together. | 最后一起开动员大会 |
[08:49] | Our last homecoming dance together. | 最后一次参加返校节舞会 |
[08:51] | Okay, Marisa, you know I don’t support homecoming, | 玛丽莎 你知道我不喜欢返校节的 |
[08:53] | because of my stance against voting for king and queen. | 我讨厌选什么舞王舞后的 |
[08:57] | Plus, no one ever asks me, so… | 而且也没人邀请我 |
[09:00] | KC, I’m serious. | KC 我是认真的 |
[09:02] | You’ve been my best friend my entire life. | 你一直是我最好的朋友 |
[09:06] | That’s why this year is so important. | 所以今年才格外重要 |
[09:09] | After graduation, we’re gonna go our separate ways. | 毕业之后我们就分道扬镳了 |
[09:11] | You to some fancy Ivy League school, | 你可以去常青藤名校 |
[09:14] | and me, to Pierce Junior Junior College, | 我去最普通的大学 |
[09:16] | AKA 13th grade. | 等于是高四 |
[09:18] | Fingers crossed. | 上帝保佑 |
[09:21] | I really think we should appreciate | 我们真的应该 |
[09:23] | what little time we have left together. | 珍惜剩下的时间 |
[09:24] | Marisa, relax. | 玛丽莎 放轻松 |
[09:26] | Okay, look, I promise you, | 我跟你保证 |
[09:28] | no matter where we go in life, | 不管在哪里 |
[09:30] | we are still gonna be best friends. | 我们都是一辈子的好朋友 |
[09:34] | Assuming we get out of here alive. | 前提是活着离开这里 |
[09:40] | Well, look at you, Nancy Drew. | 看看 神探南茜 |
[09:42] | – You found the dead drop. – Maybe I really could be a spy. | -你找到传递点了 -我说不定真的适合当卧底 |
[09:45] | Yeah, sure, but I would send in | 是啊 不过为了保险起见 |
[09:46] | that junior junior college application, just to be safe. | 普通大学还是申请一下好了 |
[09:49] | You know, good to have a back-up plan. | 总归要给自己留个后路嘛 |
[09:58] | Oh, a used diaper. | 用过的尿布 |
[10:02] | Ew, a used diaper! | 好恶心 |
[10:07] | Congratulations on your used diaper. | 恭喜你找到了用过的尿布 |
[10:09] | You’ve earned triple scavenge points. | 拿下三分 |
[10:12] | You’re currently in 4,436th place. | 你目前排在第4436名 |
[10:15] | Yes! Top 5,000. | 耶 进前5000了 |
[10:18] | Your next object to find, photograph and upload | 下一个要找到并拍照上传的是 |
[10:21] | is someone with very hairy ears. | 耳朵毛发很多的人 |
[10:23] | Jackpot. | 找到啦 |
[10:29] | I’ve hit the Mother Lode. | 我找到了 |
[10:33] | The hairy Mother Lode. | 这毛发真够多的 |
[10:37] | Are you playing Scavenge Extreme? | 你在玩极限寻宝吗 |
[10:39] | Yeah. This game is the only thing | 是啊 只有这个游戏 |
[10:40] | that’s kept me sane on this trip. | 能让我在这次旅行中保持淡定 |
[10:43] | Congratulations on your hairy ear pick. | 祝贺你找到宝物 |
[10:45] | You are currently in 98th place. | 你目前排在第98位 |
[10:47] | Ooh! What place are you in? | 你排在第几 |
[10:49] | Uh, 99th. | 第99位 |
[10:51] | So you’re Pretty Princess 17? | 所以你的用户名是漂亮公主17 |
[10:55] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[10:56] | But you can call me Ernie. | 但你可以叫我厄尼 |
[10:58] | Hi. I’m Zoe. | 你好 我是佐伊 |
[11:00] | It is so good to talk to another American. | 又能跟美国人说话真好啊 |
[11:02] | I’m from Kansas. Where are you from? | 我是从堪萨斯州来的 你呢 |
[11:03] | Uh, he’s from Monrovia. | 他是蒙罗维亚来的 |
[11:05] | His visa has just expired, and we must go now. | 签证刚刚过期 我们现在就得走了 |
[11:09] | What did you do that for? That Zoe girl was into me. | 你刚刚什么意思 那个佐伊很喜欢我 |
[11:13] | Which makes me think she’s | 所以我觉得她要么是敌人 |
[11:14] | either an enemy agent or psychotic, or both. | 要么是疯子 要么两者都是 |
[11:16] | She’s just a tourist. | 她只是个游客 |
[11:18] | This is the last time I’m gonna tell you. | 我最后警告你一次 |
[11:19] | No more talking to strangers. | 不要跟陌生人说话 |
[11:20] | Fine, but for the record, | 好吧 不过我告诉你 |
[11:22] | there’s nothing shady about her. | 她不是坏人 |
[11:30] | It’s Zoe. I’ve made contact. | 我是佐伊 我已经找到他了 |
[11:34] | Excellent. Do not engage yet. | 很好 先别急着行动 |
[11:36] | Track their movements until they lead us to the others. | 跟踪他们 找到其他人 |
[11:39] | Then we can eliminate the Coopers | 这样我们就能把库珀一家 |
[11:42] | once and for all. | 斩草除根了 |
[11:54] | Good news, Coop troop. | 大家注意 我有好消息 |
[11:57] | We have an update! | 我们有最新消息了 |
[11:59] | Now I have ringing in my ears | 我要耳鸣了 |
[12:01] | Okay, so Organization intel says | 组织给的情报显示 |
[12:04] | Zane has no idea that we’re in Rio. | 赞恩完全不知道我们在里约 |
[12:06] | Well, it sounds like we’re safe. | 这样看来我们安全了 |
[12:08] | All right. Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[12:10] | Yes, I am out of this apartment, | 太好了 我要离开这里 |
[12:12] | and into a sarong. | 穿上纱笼裙(民族服装) |
[12:14] | I’m dying to check out Carnival. | 我太想去嘉年华了 |
[12:16] | I just wanna find a private bathroom. | 我只想找到一间独立卫生间 |
[12:18] | Yes, we all want that for you, Dad. | 我们都很希望你找到 爸爸 |
[12:23] | But unfortunately, we are not on vacation, | 但不幸的是 组织又给我们派了一个任务 |
[12:25] | because the Organization gave us a mission. | 所以没法旅游了 |
[12:27] | Oh, they gave us a mission. | 他们给我们派了一个任务 |
[12:29] | No, they gave us a mission. | 不 是给我们派了一个任务 |
[12:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | If you want me, I will be in the other room. | 需要我的话就来另一间找我 |
[12:38] | Seriously? | 玩真的 |
[12:40] | The Organization couldn’t give us one day off? | 组织连一天假都不给我们 |
[12:42] | Boy, are they cheap. | 真是小气 |
[12:44] | They’re cheap? Craig, when we go to the movies, | 他们小气 克雷格 我们去看电影的时候 |
[12:47] | you only buy one cup of soda for all of us. | 你只买一杯汽水让我们大家一起喝 |
[12:49] | I don’t buy one cup. | 我那不是买的 |
[12:51] | I find one in the trash, wash it off in the bathroom, | 我是从垃圾桶里找到一个空杯子 在厕所里洗了洗 |
[12:54] | boom, free refills. | 换了免费续杯 |
[12:56] | Uh-huh. See, that’s not cheap, baby, that’s smart. | 看到没 那不是小气 宝贝 那是机智过人 |
[12:58] | No, actually, Dad, that’s just gross. | 不 爸爸 那只是恶心 |
[13:02] | Okay, guys, I know it’s a bummer | 好了 我知道马上工作 |
[13:04] | that we have to jump right back into work, | 真的让人很不爽 |
[13:05] | but I tried, okay? I asked the Organization | 不过我也尽力了 好吧 我问组织 |
[13:07] | if we could stay in Rio and soak up the local atmosphere, | 能不能待在里约感受一下当地的风土人情 |
[13:10] | but they wouldn’t budge, no matter how many times | 但他们就是不肯让步 |
[13:12] | I begged and begged and begged and begged. | 不管我求了多少遍 |
[13:17] | You requested the mission, didn’t you? | 这任务是你要来的吧 |
[13:19] | Yes, okay, I’m bored. | 好吧 我无聊了 |
[13:22] | Yet I’m the one banished behind the shower curtain. | 居然还关我禁闭 |
[13:24] | You banished yourself. | 是你把自己关起来的 |
[13:26] | Tell it to the curtain! | 这话留着跟浴帘说吧 |
[13:28] | See, everybody’s going after each other. | 看到没 大家都在互相攻击 |
[13:30] | Yelling and fighting, | 大吵大闹 |
[13:31] | and Judy’s been throwing more shade than usual. | 朱蒂到达了毒舌巅峰 |
[13:33] | No, I haven’t, you bug-eyed loser. | 我才没有 你这废柴 |
[13:37] | Okay, maybe I have. | 好吧 我是有点毒 |
[13:40] | Come on, just one big family mission. | 拜托嘛 全家集体出动做个大任务 |
[13:44] | For me, please? | 就算为了我啦 |
[13:46] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -那好吧 |
[13:48] | Okay, not the resounding enthusiasm I was hoping for, | 不是我期望的欢呼雀跃 |
[13:51] | but you know what, I’ll take it. | 不过这样也凑合 |
[13:55] | Okay, come on. | 来吧来吧 |
[14:00] | Our mission is to stop a ring of international bird smugglers. | 我们的任务是抓住一个偷渡鸟类的国际团伙 |
[14:04] | Bird snugglers? Who snuggles with a bird? | 偷抱鸟类 谁会要抱鸟 |
[14:07] | They poop and pee out of the same place. | 他们拉屎撒尿都在同一个地方 |
[14:10] | It’s true, it’s called a cloaca. | 没错 那是鸟类的泄殖腔 |
[14:12] | Great. Not only am I reading, I am retaining knowledge. | 棒极了 我不仅在阅读 还在吸收知识呢 |
[14:18] | No, not bird snugglers. | 不是偷抱 |
[14:20] | Bird smugglers. | 是偷渡 |
[14:22] | They capture and illegally transport | 他们捕捉珍稀鸟类 |
[14:23] | exotic birds out of the country, | 并非法运送出国 |
[14:24] | which messes up the local ecosystem. | 这会破坏当地的生态系统 |
[14:26] | Seriously? I can’t get a mango through customs, | 什么鬼 我带个芒果都会被海关拦下来 |
[14:29] | and this guy is getting whole birds through? | 这人带一群鸟却一点事都没有 |
[14:31] | Okay, so our job | 我们的任务就是 |
[14:33] | is to find and capture the head of the ring. | 找到并抓获这个组织的头目 |
[14:36] | His name is Passaro Grande, AKA Big Bird. | 他叫帕萨罗·格兰德 人称“大鸟” |
[14:39] | Well, we better get on it before he flies the coop. | 最好在大鸟展翅高飞前拆了他的翅膀 |
[14:44] | Oh, now I’m laughing at Ernie’s jokes. | 我居然会觉得厄尼的笑话好笑 |
[14:46] | We gotta get out of Rio, guys. | 我们得赶紧离开里约 |
[14:56] | Step right up, folks. | 走过路过不要错过 |
[14:58] | Get your cooked animal carcasses with starchy food, | 都是现做的动物尸体了啊 |
[15:01] | grown in soil fertilized by those same animals. | 配菜也是由动物尸体作肥料的土地上种出来的 |
[15:04] | Yum, yum, yum! | 好吃得很 |
[15:07] | Yo, Leticia, your sales pitch needs a little work. | 哟 莱蒂西亚 你的宣传还需要改进一下 |
[15:10] | So does your cooking. | 你的厨艺也需要改进 |
[15:12] | No one wants a dried-up kebab that can double as a belt. | 你的烤肉串干得都能当皮带使了 |
[15:14] | Speak for yourself. | 也就你这么想 |
[15:20] | I see your point. | 我明白了 |
[15:25] | All right, we’ve circled the entire market. | 我们已经在市场转了一圈了 |
[15:27] | There’s no sign of the target. | 没有看到目标人物 |
[15:29] | Do you guys see anything? | 你们看到什么了吗 |
[15:30] | No, but I sold three sketches. | 没有 但我卖出去三幅画 |
[15:32] | I could have a real future doing big-head caricatures. | 我以后真的可以去画大头漫画哎 |
[15:35] | Way to aim high, son. | 要志存高远啊 儿子 |
[15:40] | I just spotted one of Passaro Grande’s crew. | 我发现了帕萨罗·格兰德的一个同伙 |
[15:43] | The woman in red by the entrance. | 那个穿红衣服的女人 就站在门口 |
[15:46] | Okay, Mom, time to put a little more bait on the hook. | 妈妈 我们去引鱼上钩吧 |
[15:52] | This is a lovely leather mosaic purse. | 这个拼色皮包真好看啊 |
[15:57] | It’s Brazil-liant! | 很有巴西风味 |
[16:00] | Don’t you think so, Lavender dear? | 你不觉得吗 小紫 |
[16:03] | Ugh. Makes me wanna bring the cow back to life | 我真想把死去的这头牛救回来 抽它一顿 |
[16:04] | and slap it for getting involved. | 怪它为什么变成这么丑的包 |
[16:07] | But it has fringe, | 但它有穗啊 |
[16:09] | and you love fringe. | 你最喜欢穗了 |
[16:11] | And it’s so colorful. | 五颜六色的 |
[16:13] | Mom, I don’t want a stupid purse, okay? | 妈妈 我不想要什么包好不好 |
[16:14] | I want, like, a rare exotic bird to take back home. | 我要带一只珍稀的鸟回去 |
[16:17] | And I want it now! | 现在就要 |
[16:18] | I want it now, now, now! | 现在 现在 就现在 |
[16:21] | Lavender dear, | 小紫啊 |
[16:23] | we can’t possibly take rare birds | 我们没法带珍稀鸟类 |
[16:25] | back to America. | 回美国啊 |
[16:26] | It’s illegal! | 这是非法的 |
[16:29] | I could not help overhearing. | 我不小心听到了你们的对话 |
[16:32] | You want to purchase a rare bird? | 你想买一只珍稀的鸟 |
[16:34] | Yes. The more expensive, the better. | 是啊 越贵越好 |
[16:36] | Well, I can introduce you to a man that can get you | 我可以介绍你认识一个卖鸟的人 |
[16:40] | any bird you want. | 他那里什么鸟都有 |
[16:42] | He goes by the name of Passaro Grande. | 他叫帕萨罗·格兰德 |
[16:45] | Meet him in that alley at midnight. | 凌晨去小巷见他 |
[16:51] | Midnight? She wants us to meet a smuggler | 凌晨 她想让我们凌晨去小巷 |
[16:53] | in an alley at midnight. | 见一个走私犯 |
[16:55] | It’s good to be working again. | 再工作的感觉太棒了 |
[17:11] | Received the images. | 收到图片了 |
[17:14] | I can confirm those are the Coopers. | 这就是库珀一家 |
[17:24] | Hi, Ernie. | 你好 厄尼 |
[17:26] | Sorry. I don’t talk to strangers, and I’m not Ernie. | 对不起 我不跟陌生人说话 而且我也不是厄尼 |
[17:29] | Uh, really? | 是吗 |
[17:31] | Because you were Ernie | 昨天我在市场上见到你的时候 |
[17:32] | yesterday when I met you in the marketplace. | 你就是厄尼 |
[17:34] | I’m Zoe. | 我是佐伊 |
[17:35] | Sorry. No ingles-a! | 对不起 俺不懂英语 |
[17:38] | I speak-a the Portuguese-a. | 俺讲葡萄牙语 |
[17:41] | That’s not Portuguese. | 那不是葡萄牙语 |
[17:43] | That’s just you adding a lot of vowels. | 你只是加了很多元音 |
[17:46] | And if you don’t remember me, | 如果你不记得我的话 |
[17:48] | then who’s riding the | 跟你一起骑马 |
[17:49] | horse with you through the fields of Kansas, | 穿越堪萨斯田野的人是谁 |
[17:52] | where coincidentally, I’m from. | 我还正好出生在堪萨斯 |
[17:54] | In that case, what’s Portuguese-a for, | 这个 那用葡萄牙语说 |
[17:57] | “Oh, yeah, I guess I do remember you”? | “我的确记得你”怎么说 |
[18:03] | Zoe and I talked for, like, 20 minutes, | 佐伊和我聊了差不多二十分钟 |
[18:05] | and I had her laughing the whole time. | 她一直被我逗笑 |
[18:07] | – What?! – And not just at me, with me, too. | -什么 -不是笑我 是觉得我很幽默 |
[18:10] | Oh, it sounds like my son’s turning into | 看来我儿子正式成为 |
[18:13] | a real lady-killer. | 撩妹高手了 |
[18:14] | And no, I’m not talking about that accident | 我不是说你上次执行任务时的 |
[18:17] | on your last mission. | 那个惨剧 |
[18:19] | May she rest in peace. | 希望她安息 |
[18:22] | You need to stop encouraging him, okay? | 不要鼓励他了 好不好 |
[18:23] | Look, I know the Organization said Rio was clear, | 我知道组织说在里约很安全 |
[18:25] | but Zane is still a threat, | 但赞恩还是我们的威胁 |
[18:27] | and I do not trust that little Kansas girl. | 我不相信那个堪萨斯的妹子 |
[18:29] | Why are you so wound up lately? | 你最近干嘛这么神经紧张 |
[18:31] | She’s not an enemy agent. | 她不是敌人派来的卧底 |
[18:33] | She’s just a regular girl on vacation. | 她只是一个来旅游的普通女生 |
[18:35] | In Brazil? | 来巴西 |
[18:36] | The land of hunky soccer players. | 这里那么多英俊的足球运动员 |
[18:38] | She is in a sea full of steak. | 什么人不挑 |
[18:40] | Why would she pick a shrimp? | 偏偏挑你这样的 |
[18:42] | Are you saying the only reason | 你是说女生想跟我说话 |
[18:44] | a girl would talk to me is because she’s trying to kill me? | 只是因为想杀我 |
[18:47] | No. | 不是啊 |
[18:48] | They also wanna die of boredom. | 还有可能想死于无聊 |
[18:52] | She could just want her computer fixed. | 她可能只是想找人修电脑 |
[18:54] | She might be on a dare. | 或者在玩大冒险 |
[18:56] | How dare you?! | 你怎么能这样 |
[18:58] | I am sick and tired of you underestimating me. | 我受够了你一天到晚贬低我了 |
[19:00] | Then stop making it so easy. | 那你就收拾收拾自己啊 |
[19:04] | Stop, stop, stop. Enough, you two. | 够了 你们俩别吵了 |
[19:06] | Come on, KC, your brother has a point. | KC 你弟弟说得有道理 |
[19:08] | You need to put some respect on his name. | 你要对他放尊重点 |
[19:10] | Yeah, respect it. | 尊重 |
[19:12] | Your brother’s got it goin’ on. | 你弟弟也很有魅力的 |
[19:13] | Yes, I do. | 必须的 |
[19:16] | Thank you, Dad. I’m glad somebody’s got my back. | 谢谢你 爸爸 能有人站在我这边真好 |
[19:19] | Hey, I always do, son. | 我永远支持你 儿子 |
[19:20] | And don’t you forget it. | 可别忘了 |
[19:22] | Would you keep an eye on that girl? | 你能盯着那个女生吗 |
[19:24] | I don’t trust her neither. | 我也觉得她有鬼 |
[19:25] | What the heck is she talking to Ernie for? | 她能跟厄尼聊什么啊 |
[19:36] | It’s almost midnight. Big Bird should be here any second. | 快到午夜了 大鸟随时会来 |
[19:38] | Okay, real quick. After we catch the smuggler, | 问个小问题 抓到那个走私犯以后 |
[19:40] | can we go back to the market and get that fringe purse? | 我们能不能回市场买那个有穗的包包 |
[19:43] | – I thought you hated that purse. – No, Lavender hates the purse, | -你不是讨厌那个包吗 -不 小紫讨厌那个包 |
[19:45] | but KC wants to fill it | 但KC想在包里装满石头 |
[19:46] | with rocks and use it as an improvised weapon. | 当成随取随用的武器 |
[19:54] | Excuse me. Are you Passaro Grande AKA Big Bird? | 不好意思 你是人称“大鸟”的帕萨罗·格兰德吗 |
[19:57] | What gave it away? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[19:59] | Lucky guess. | 随便猜的 |
[20:02] | My daughter wants your rarest and most colorful bird. | 我女儿想要你那里最稀有最色彩缤纷的鸟 |
[20:07] | A rainbow with wings, if you will. | 带着翅膀的彩虹 |
[20:10] | And money is no object. | 钱不是问题 |
[20:13] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的办事风格 |
[20:14] | And your money. | 和钱 |
[20:19] | Oh, yes. Let me get a rag, | 对了 我去拿个毯子 |
[20:21] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[20:23] | You know, birds poopy and pee out of the same place. | 鸟拉屎撒尿都是一个地方 |
[20:25] | It’s called cloaca. | 那是鸟类的泄殖腔 |
[20:27] | – So I’ve heard. – Okay, be right back. | -我听说了 -我马上回来 |
[20:32] | Oh, hey, KC, hey, Mrs. Cooper. | 嘿 KC 库珀太太 |
[20:35] | Oh, I love those wigs. | 这假发好好看 |
[20:37] | Cool birds. | 这鸟好赞 |
[20:38] | Oh, you must’ve caught that bird smuggler guy | 你们肯定已经拿下了 |
[20:40] | and took him down. | 那个走私犯了吧 |
[20:42] | Oh, Marisa. | 玛丽莎啊 |
[20:46] | All right, stay there. | 留在这里别动 |
[20:47] | Not you, Marisa. | 不是说你 玛丽莎 |
[20:49] | You gotta help. | 你得来帮忙 |
[20:54] | Hey, find the guy? | 嘿 找到了吗 |
[20:56] | We had him, but we lost him. | 本来找到了 但又丢了 |
[20:58] | How the heck did you lose him? | 怎么会丢了 |
[20:59] | Let’s not get bogged down in details. | 不要在意这些细节 |
[21:03] | You don’t understand the immense pressure | 你不知道当时KC的压力 |
[21:05] | KC was under back there. | 有多大 |
[21:07] | – Marisa mess it up? – Big time. | -玛丽莎搞砸的 -那还用说 |
[21:11] | Okay, this is no time for the blame game. | 现在不是互相指责的时候 |
[21:12] | But just to be clear, it was all your fault, Marisa. | 不过先澄清一下 这都是你的错 玛丽莎 |
[21:18] | What now? Passaro Grande could be anywhere in this crowd. | 现在怎么办 帕萨罗·格兰德在任何地方都有可能 |
[21:21] | There’s too many people. We need a better vantage point. | 人太多了 我们得去一个有利位置 |
[21:24] | If only you had a technologically advanced humanoid | 要是有一个高科技电子小童 |
[21:27] | who could do a facial recognition scan of the crowd. | 能帮你们在人群中识别人脸就好了 |
[21:30] | Oh, wait, you do. | 等等 你们有哎 |
[21:33] | I’m just gonna need all eyes on me. | 只需要吸引所有人的注意力就行 |
[21:35] | Well, I think I can get everyone’s attention. | 我可以吸引大家的注意力 |
[21:38] | I mean, I am fly. | 我像风一样自由 |
[21:40] | Yeah, speaking of which. Again, bro. | 你的裤子也太自由了 拉个拉链吧 |
[21:46] | – There’s gotta be– – I have an idea. | -得有一个 -我有办法了 |
[21:48] | – All we have to do– – Pick me, pick me. | -我们需要 -选我选我 |
[21:50] | Oh, pick me, pick me, me, me, me, me! | 选我选我选我 |
[21:53] | Pick me. | 选我 |
[21:55] | Yes, Marisa. What? | 玛丽莎 什么 |
[21:56] | As you’ve pointed out on many occasions, | 你在很多场合都说过 |
[21:58] | I am an expert at calling attention to myself, | 我是吸引注意力的专家 |
[22:01] | so let me do my thing. | 让我来发挥我的专长吧 |
[22:02] | I never thought I’d say this, | 从没想过我会说这个 |
[22:04] | but Marisa, what do you wanna do? | 但是 玛丽莎 你要干嘛 |
[22:06] | I’m gonna need a short dress, high heels, | 我要短裙 高跟鞋 |
[22:08] | and a whole lot of sparkle. | 和一堆亮片 |
[22:11] | I’m in charge of a mission! | 我要执行任务了 |
[22:17] | I’m already regretting this. | 我已经后悔了 |
[23:14] | Hey, can I try? | 我能试试吗 |
[23:17] | I don’t think so, honey. | 你不会吧 亲爱的 |
[23:18] | Well, I do. | 我会 |
[23:23] | All right, initializing facial scan of the crowd. | 启动人群面部扫描 |
[23:27] | Where are you, Passaro Grande? | 你在哪里 帕萨罗·格兰德 |
[23:34] | – Oh, I know this song. – I do, too. | -我知道这首歌 -我也知道 |
[23:38] | I think we can do this. On three. | 我们能搞定的 我数到一 |
[23:40] | Okay, one little problem. I don’t sing. | 有个小问题 我不唱歌的 |
[23:42] | Oh, that’s okay. Just follow my lead. | 没关系 跟着我就行 |
[23:44] | Maybe I wasn’t clear. I won’t sing. | 我可能没说明白 我是不会唱歌的 |
[23:47] | Just follow my lead. | 跟着我就行 |
[23:48] | Okay, Marisa, I don’t think you’re hearing me. | 玛丽莎 你可能没听到 |
[23:50] | Read my lips, okay? KC don’t sing. | 看好了 KC 不 唱 歌 |
[23:52] | Follow my lead! | 跟 着 我 |
[24:00] | Whoa, whoa, when my baby | 当我的宝贝 |
[24:03] | When my baby smiles at me | 当我的宝贝笑脸盈盈 |
[24:05] | I go to Rio | 我就会去 |
[24:07] | De Janeiro | 里约热内卢 |
[24:10] | Me salsa fellow | 跳起热情的莎莎舞 |
[24:13] | When my baby smiles at me | 当我的宝贝笑脸盈盈 |
[24:14] | He shines the lanterns of my life | 就像是我人生中的一束光芒 |
[24:17] | And I am free at last | 我终于重获自由 |
[24:20] | Free at last | 重获自由 |
[24:22] | What a blast | 如此幸福 |
[24:25] | What a blast. | 如此幸福 |
[24:27] | Whoa, when my baby | 当我的宝贝 |
[24:30] | When my baby smiles at me | 当我的宝贝笑脸盈盈 |
[24:32] | I go to Rio | 我就会去 |
[24:34] | De Janeiro | 里约热内卢 |
[24:40] | Oh, oh, oh | 哦 |
[24:44] | Put your hips into it. | 扭起来 |
[24:45] | Put a sock into it. | 你怎么不穿袜子 |
[24:47] | Rio | 里约 |
[24:49] | Rio, Rio de Janeiro | 里约热内卢 |
[24:53] | Rio! | 里约 |
[25:02] | Passaro Grande over there! | 帕萨罗·格兰德在那里 |
[25:07] | – He’s getting away. – Not this time, he’s not. | -他要逃跑了 -这次没机会了 |
[25:14] | All right, Big Bird, time to lock you up in your own cage. | 好了 大鸟 我要把你关进笼子了 |
[25:16] | Wait, wait, wait. We can make a deal, right? | 等等 我们能做个交易的 对吧 |
[25:18] | You want a bird. | 你想要鸟 |
[25:20] | I got a bird that can insult you in five different languages. | 我有一只可以用五国语言骂你的鸟 |
[25:24] | Yeah, no, thank you. I got | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:25] | a little sister who can do the same thing. | 我有个妹妹也会 |
[25:27] | I’m not going to jail. | 我不要坐牢 |
[25:33] | All right, Passaro Grande, you are… | 帕萨罗·格兰德 你被 |
[25:41] | Huh. Couldn’t have said it better myself. | 这倒也不错 |
[25:44] | All right, let’s roll. | 走吧 |
[25:57] | That’s excellent news. | 很好 |
[25:59] | You have the green light to engage. | 你可以跟进了 |
[26:01] | Operation Good-bye Coopers is a go. | 消灭库珀一家的计划正式开始 |
[26:10] | So now that we’re done with the mission, can we go home? | 任务完成了 我们可以回家了吗 |
[26:12] | Maybe we can make our last first day of school. | 说不定还能赶上最后一次开学第一天 |
[26:15] | Yeah, it’ll be your last first day of detention. | 那应该是最后一次留堂第一天 |
[26:18] | It’s not up to us when we get to leave, Marisa. | 决定权不在我们 玛丽莎 |
[26:20] | It’s up to the Organization. | 决定权在组织 |
[26:22] | Yeah, my parents should have an update | 等爸爸妈妈把走私犯押去当地机关之后 |
[26:24] | when they get back from | 他们就能 |
[26:25] | turning in Birdman to the local authorities. | 得到最新消息了 |
[26:27] | So for now, let’s just enjoy the fact that we’re safe. | 目前为止 就好好享受安全的生活吧 |
[26:32] | If we’re all out here, who just flushed? | 如果我们都在 那谁在抽水 |
[26:35] | I’ll bet it’s your girlfriend from Kansas here to eliminate us. | 肯定是你的堪萨斯女友来杀我们了 |
[26:42] | Actually, I’m Sheena. | 我叫希娜 |
[26:44] | From Canada. | 来自加拿大 |
[26:45] | Home of maple syrup, Celine Dion, | 那里有枫糖浆 席琳·迪翁 |
[26:48] | and deadly hired assassins. | 和职业杀手 |
[26:52] | Oh, and just to be clear, | 我先说好 |
[26:54] | I’m not sweet, and I don’t sing. | 我这人脾气差 也不唱歌的 |
[26:57] | Okay, this is the unsafest safe house ever. | 这真是世界上最不安全的安全屋了 |
[27:00] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[27:02] | Don’t tell them, Sheena. I don’t trust them. | 别告诉他们 希娜 我不相信他们 |
[27:04] | You don’t have to trust them, Sheena. | 你不用相信他们的 希娜 |
[27:06] | You just have to eliminate them. | 铲除他们就行了 |
[27:08] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. That’s a good point, Sheena. | 你说得对 很好 希娜 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry, I hate to interrupt, | 不好意思 我也不想打断你们 |
[27:13] | but is one of you gonna tell us who sent you? | 但你们俩能有人告诉我谁派你们来的吗 |
[27:17] | That would be Zane. | 肯定是赞恩 |
[27:24] | And that would be pain. | 是不是很疼 |
[27:27] | Ooh, that was a good one, Sheena. | 哇 很押韵嘛 希娜 |
[27:29] | Thank you, Sheena. Let’s do it again. Get up! | 谢谢你 希娜 再打一次呗 起来 |
[27:31] | Wait, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 等等 不好意思 |
[27:33] | Were you talking to me that time? | 你是在跟我说吗 |
[27:41] | Is that all you’ve got? | 你就这么点本事 |
[27:43] | You’ve gotta come on with the come on, KC. Get up! | 争气点啊 KC 起来 |
[27:46] | If you want me up so bad, why did you throw me on the ground? | 你这么想让我起来 干嘛要把我丢到地上 |
[28:11] | Come on, Ernie, you really gotta work on your aim, bro. | 赶紧啊 厄尼 你能不能尿准一点啊 |
[28:24] | Okay, okay, Ernie, a little help here? | 厄尼 帮个忙呗 |
[28:31] | Ooh, I knew that bag would come in handy. | 我就知道那个包能派上用场 |
[28:40] | Not gonna lie. That hurt. | 不骗你 太疼了 |
[28:43] | Okay. Okay, I’m up, I’m up. | 好了 我来我来 |
[28:46] | I’m up. | 放着我来 |
[28:58] | You wanna know the difference between me and you? | 你想知道我们俩之间有什么不同吗 |
[29:00] | I’m not cat-pee cuckoo? | 只有我不是傻子 |
[29:03] | No. I’m walking out of here in one piece. | 不 只有我能活着出去 |
[29:10] | Zoe?! | 佐伊 |
[29:13] | Aw, frick, there’s another one. | 该死 又来一个 |
[29:15] | I told you Kansas was no good. | 我说过堪萨斯妹子不是什么好人 |
[29:18] | You’re right, I’m not good. | 你说得对 我不是好 |
[29:20] | I’m the best. | 我是最好的 |
[29:29] | I’m starting to think | 我开始觉得 |
[29:31] | you’re not really here on vacation. | 你不是来旅游的了 |
[29:33] | I’m with the Organization. | 是组织派我来的 |
[29:35] | I’ve been tracking your family since you arrived in Rio. | 你们到里约以后我就一直在跟踪你们 |
[29:37] | I was sent to protect all of you. | 我是被派来保护你们的 |
[29:39] | Ha! See? | 看到没 |
[29:41] | She wasn’t pretending to like me so she could kill us. | 她不是因为想杀我们才假装喜欢我的 |
[29:43] | No, she was doing it ’cause she was ordered to. | 不 这是她的任务 |
[29:45] | I’ll take it. | 我无所谓 |
[29:47] | Look, we don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间讨论了 |
[29:49] | She could have back-up on the way. | 她的后援随时会来 |
[29:50] | You wanna live, follow me, people. | 想活命的话就跟我走 |
[30:04] | They’re running away, Sheena. | 他们跑了 希娜 |
[30:06] | That’s okay, Sheena. | 没关系的 希娜 |
[30:07] | We’ll just catch them. | 抓住就行了 |
[30:09] | Oh, this should be fun, Sheena. | 这下有意思了 希娜 |
[30:11] | Couldn’t have said it better myself. | 这话我来说更好 |
[30:14] | Wait, but you did just say it yourself. | 等等 这不就是我说的吗 |
[30:15] | Don’t correct me. | 别纠正我 |
[30:23] | Okay, Zoe, just out of curiosity, | 佐伊 我只是好奇 |
[30:26] | where the heck are we going? | 我们这是要去哪里 |
[30:29] | To the extraction point, | 撤离点 |
[30:30] | where you’ll be taken to your new safe house. | 你们会在那里被带去新的安全屋 |
[30:32] | Just keep driving. | 继续开 |
[30:34] | And by the way, a little more AC would be great. | 顺便说一句 开个空调吧 |
[30:36] | The assassins might not have gotten us, | 杀手可能追不来 |
[30:38] | but the humidity is a killer. | 但我们是真的要被热死了 |
[30:40] | I know, right? It is like a sauna in here. | 那可不是 简直跟蒸桑拿一样 |
[30:43] | And not in a good, “Spend the day at the spa” Kind of way. | 但不是舒服的那种桑拿 |
[30:46] | Tell me about it. | 当然了 |
[30:48] | Uh, KC, turn off the headlights. | KC 把车灯关了 |
[30:51] | Uh, yeah, and just to make things a little more interesting, | 再玩点有意思的呗 |
[30:53] | maybe I should just drive with my eyes closed. | 闭眼开车惊不惊喜 意不意外 |
[30:56] | No, that would just be stupid. | 那也太蠢了 |
[30:58] | Okay, since you wanna call all the shots here, | 既然你想当老大 |
[31:01] | how about you just take the wheel? | 那干脆你来开车好了 |
[31:02] | – I’m navigating. – Oh, really? | -我在导航 -是吗 |
[31:04] | Legs probably can’t reach the pedals. | 估计都踩不到刹车 |
[31:07] | Look, I’m just trying to be extra cautious | 听着 我只是为了防止被跟踪 |
[31:10] | in case we’re being followed, so chop-chop. | 所以才这么小心翼翼的 所以废话少说 |
[31:13] | Okay, Junior. All right. | 好了 小朋友 |
[31:16] | It’s not my first time at the “I’ve escaped an assassin” Rodeo. | 我已经不是第一次躲避追杀了 |
[31:20] | I happen to excel at evasive driving. | 防御性驾驶是我的专长 |
[31:23] | She also excels at evasive dating. | 防御性约会也是 |
[31:25] | Not helping, Marisa. | 你不在帮忙 玛丽莎 |
[31:28] | Stop being so stubborn and shut off your headlights. | 别这么固执了 把车灯关了 |
[31:31] | Just because it wasn’t your idea | 别人的主意 |
[31:33] | doesn’t mean it’s not a good one. | 不见得不好 |
[31:34] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[31:35] | For the last time, no one is following us. | 最后说一次 没人跟踪我们 |
[31:39] | You haven’t lost yet, Sheena! The game is still on. | 你还没跟丢 希娜 这游戏还没结束 |
[31:43] | Sheena, what did we say about talking to yourself? | 希娜 自言自语这事我们上次是怎么说的来着 |
[31:47] | It’s nice to speak to someone of equal intelligence? | 自言自语就是两个一样聪明的人在说话 |
[31:50] | Darn right! | 没错 |
[31:52] | But hey, don’t repeat that to anyone, okay? | 不要告诉别人 知道吗 |
[31:54] | It makes us look full of ourself. | 这就太招摇了 |
[31:56] | I guess you’re right. | 你说得有道理 |
[31:58] | We may be deadly, but we do keep it one hundred, okay. | 我们杀人本领高强 但还是要保持低调 |
[32:04] | We’re under attack, we’re under attack! | 我们被攻击了 我们被攻击了 |
[32:06] | How did I not see that somebody was behind me? | 我怎么会没看到后面有人 |
[32:09] | I’m guessing they were smart enough to turn off their headlights. | 他们肯定是聪明得关掉了车灯 |
[32:11] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我也关 |
[32:13] | Little late for that. | 有点晚了 |
[32:20] | Okay, you know what? New plan. | 我有别的办法了 |
[32:21] | We’re getting off this road and driving through the jungle. | 我们要开离这条道 穿过丛林 |
[32:23] | Wow, you’re just a barrel of bad ideas. | 哇 你的坏主意真是太多了 |
[32:25] | I don’t think you should do that. | 你不应该这么做 |
[32:27] | Yeah, well, I think you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[32:38] | Ah! I did it. I lost ’em. | 我成功了 甩掉他们了 |
[32:43] | Yeah, you lost them, and three of the tires. | 是啊 你甩掉他们了 还扎了三个轮胎 |
[32:47] | Wrong again, Zoe. | 又错了 佐伊 |
[32:49] | I lost four of the tires. | 四个都扎破了 |
[33:00] | This cave will be a perfect place to spend the night. | 没什么地方比山洞更适合过夜了 |
[33:04] | There’s a sentence no one’s said in about five million years. | 五百万年来都没人说过这话 |
[33:08] | Ooh, I hear a stream. | 我听到水流声了 |
[33:10] | I’ll go fill up the water bottles. | 我去灌水 |
[33:12] | “Ooh, I hear a stream…” | 我听到水流声了 |
[33:16] | Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go. | 上厕所这种事情又忍不住的 |
[33:20] | Oh, you were talking about Zoe. | 哦 你说的是佐伊 |
[33:24] | I hope she brings back some food; I’m starving. | 希望她能带点吃的回来 我饿了 |
[33:27] | I could literally eat anything at this point. | 我现在什么都能吃下去 |
[33:30] | Well, you two are in luck. | 算你们运气好 |
[33:32] | Yep, that’s right. | 没错 |
[33:34] | This is dinner, okay? Zoe’s not the only one | 这是晚餐 又不是只有佐伊一个人 |
[33:36] | who knows how to survive in the jungle. | 知道怎么在丛林里求生 |
[33:38] | Are you kidding me with that? | 你在逗我吧 |
[33:39] | Look, it may not be pretty, but it’s protein. | 听着 这看起来可能不太好看 但这是蛋白质 |
[33:41] | No, protein is breaded, fried, | 不 蛋白质是配面包 薯条 |
[33:43] | and served with a starchy side dish. | 小菜的淀粉类食物 |
[33:46] | I’m not eating bugs. | 我不吃虫子 |
[33:48] | Why not? You ate boogers until you were six. | 怪了 你六岁之前还一直吃鼻屎的 |
[33:51] | They weren’t alive. | 但鼻屎不是活的 |
[33:54] | Just close your eyes, okay. It’ll help you get it down. | 把眼睛闭上就行 这样更容易下咽 |
[33:56] | I’m not worried about getting it down. | 我不担心下咽的问题 |
[33:58] | I’m worried about keeping it down. | 我担心的是它们会不会爬出来 |
[33:59] | Well, you should be worried about getting it down, | 你还是应该担心下咽的问题 |
[34:01] | because if you don’t, they’ll lay eggs in your throat. | 如果不咽下去 它们会在你喉咙里产卵 |
[34:04] | I’m kidding, I’m kidding, I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[34:06] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[34:08] | Here. | 吃吧 |
[34:09] | No, no, no. No, no. I’m not eating those. | 不不不 我不会吃的 |
[34:11] | Marisa, come on, you gotta eat. | 玛丽莎 拜托 你要吃点东西的 |
[34:13] | You need some energy to trek through this jungle. | 不然没有力气走出这片林子 |
[34:15] | No, there’s absolutely nothing you can say to make me eat those. | 不 不管你说什么 我都不会吃的 |
[34:17] | – They’ll make your eyelashes grow. – Give ’em to me. | -吃了睫毛会长长 -给我 |
[34:21] | Oh, it is squishy, it is moving, | 黏黏糊糊的 还在动 |
[34:24] | – and it is biting me back. – Just chew through it, okay. | -居然还咬我 -嚼一嚼 |
[34:30] | What are you eating? | 你们在吃什么 |
[34:31] | Bugs for nutrition. | 吃虫子补充营养 |
[34:33] | I’m sure the fact that you’re not thinking about that | 你肯定因为没想到食物的问题后悔得要命 |
[34:34] | has you kicking yourself. | 恨不得踢自己几脚吧 |
[34:36] | If not, I’d be happy to do it for you. | 让我代劳也行 |
[34:38] | You know, this reminds me of the time I was trekking | 这让我想到了我横穿中美洲热带丛林 |
[34:40] | through the hot jungles of Central America, | 时候的事情了 |
[34:42] | helping to bring down a corrupt monarchy. | 那时我的任务是推翻一个腐败的君主制国家 |
[34:44] | I spent three days on a bare sustenance diet. | 我三天里的食物只够基本生存 |
[34:47] | – Know what I learned? – Apparently not how to get to the point. | -知道我学到了什么吗 -肯定不知道说话要开门见山 |
[34:51] | That when you’re on the run, always bring protein bars. | 我学到的是逃跑的时候一定记得带蛋白棒 |
[34:56] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[34:57] | Sh! Don’t move. | 嘘 别动 |
[35:01] | If that Brazilian jumping spider bites you, | 如果那个巴西跳蛛咬你一口 |
[35:04] | you’ll be temporarily paralyzed from the neck down. | 你脖子以下就会暂时瘫痪 |
[35:10] | Well, there goes dessert. | 甜点跑了 |
[35:14] | We’ll start the hike to the extraction point at sunrise. | 太阳一出来我们就步行去撤离点 |
[35:16] | Ernie, you wanna help me find some firewood? | 厄尼 你要帮我找找柴火吗 |
[35:18] | You mean, just the two of us, | 就我们俩 |
[35:20] | alone out there in the dark jungle? | 一起去黑暗的丛林 |
[35:24] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你不会提呢 |
[35:29] | Protein bars. | 蛋白棒 |
[35:30] | They must’ve changed survival training with her class. | 他们的生存训练肯定没做好 |
[35:32] | Young agents are soft, I tell you, soft. | 年轻的特工都很脆弱的 我告诉你吧 |
[35:43] | We just caught the bad guy, we just caught the bad guy | 我们抓了一个坏蛋 我们抓了一个坏蛋 |
[35:47] | Where the heck’s the window? | 窗户呢 |
[35:49] | Where the heck’s the window? | 窗户呢 |
[35:51] | Where the heck’s the children? | 孩子们呢 |
[35:53] | Where the heck’s the children?! | 孩子们呢 |
[35:55] | Kira, this doesn’t look good. | 吉拉 这看着不对劲 |
[35:56] | Doesn’t sound good either. | 听着也不对劲 |
[35:58] | Somebody’s a little pitchy. | 有人走调了 |
[36:00] | You wanna help? | 你要不要帮忙 |
[36:02] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[36:05] | Now that’s where you wanna be. | 这个调才对 |
[36:08] | Analyze the crime scene, girl. | 检查一下犯罪现场 |
[36:15] | I found a footprint. | 我找到一个脚印 |
[36:16] | Too big to be KC, and too small to be Ernie. | 比KC的脚印大 比厄尼的脚印小 |
[36:19] | See, I do help. | 我能帮上忙 |
[36:21] | Maybe it’s Marisa’s footprint. | 可能是玛丽莎的脚印 |
[36:22] | No, this is a work boot. | 不 这是工作靴 |
[36:24] | We all know she don’t like to do any work. | 我们都知道她什么工作都懒得做 |
[36:27] | But it does belong to a young woman. | 但这是一个年轻女性的脚印 |
[36:29] | I bet it’s that girl that was pretending to like Ernie. | 我觉得就是那个假装喜欢厄尼的女生 |
[36:31] | KC was right about her. | KC说得对 |
[36:33] | I found some DNA on this fabric. | 我在这块布料上找到了DNA |
[36:35] | If we can match who it belongs to, we can find KC and Ernie. | 如果我们能匹配出是谁的DNA 我们就能找到KC和厄尼了 |
[36:37] | – And Marisa. – Yeah, her too. | -还有玛丽莎 -对 还有她 |
[36:41] | Let’s go out and find them, let’s go out and find them | 我们出去找他们吧 我们出去找他们吧 |
[36:44] | Let’s go out and find them… | 我们出去找他们吧 |
[36:48] | So we’re not doing that anymore? | 不唱了吗 |
[36:51] | No, we’re not doing that. | 不唱了 |
[37:06] | What’s that, KC? | 你说什么 KC |
[37:08] | You need a break? | 要休息吗 |
[37:09] | Okay, we should probably stop here and rest. | 好吧 我们就停下来休息一会儿吧 |
[37:12] | You know, for KC’s sake. | 为了KC |
[37:16] | Okay, we’ll rest a few minutes, then head due north. | 我们休息几分钟 然后往正北方向走 |
[37:19] | Actually, due north is that way. | 正北方向是这边 |
[37:21] | – I think you’re mistaken. – I think I’m mis-not-staken. | -我觉得你搞错了 -我永远是对的 |
[37:26] | All I need is to get on this tree, | 只要爬上树 |
[37:27] | and see where the sun is. | 看看太阳在哪个方向就是了 |
[37:40] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[37:42] | The tree’s a little wet and slippery. | 这树有点湿滑 |
[37:44] | A wet, slippery tree in a rain forest. | 雨林里的树有点湿滑 |
[37:46] | Who would’ve seen that coming? | 谁能想得到 |
[37:49] | I’ll do it. The trick is using your legs. | 我来吧 爬树的诀窍在于腿 |
[37:56] | Wow, she is so much better at that than you. | 哇 她爬树比你强多了 |
[38:00] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站哪边 |
[38:04] | Why are you throwing so much shade at her? | 你为什么处处针对她 |
[38:06] | Because I can’t throw a rock at her and not get in trouble. | 因为我没法光明正大地打她 |
[38:09] | How can you guys stand being around someone | 站在这么一个追求完美的人旁边 |
[38:11] | who constantly insists on being perfect? | 你们不觉得很不爽吗 |
[38:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:15] | Why don’t we ask anyone who’s ever met you, Miss Perfect? | 为什么不问问认识你的人呢 完美小姐 |
[38:19] | I never said I was perfect. | 我从来没说过我完美 |
[38:20] | She’s the one talking about she’s perfect. | 她才是一天到晚说自己完美 |
[38:26] | North is that way. I was right. | 那是北边 我没错 |
[38:28] | Mm, perfect. | 完美 |
[38:39] | Good news, Zane. | 好消息 赞恩 |
[38:40] | I’ve located their Jeep in the jungle. | 我在林子里找到他们的车了 |
[38:42] | That would be wonderful, | 太棒了 |
[38:44] | if your mission was to find and kill their Jeep. | 你的任务就是把车子杀了 |
[38:46] | Hang up and keep tracking them. | 挂掉电话 继续追踪 |
[38:50] | I’m on it. Ugh, he is such a tool. | 我这就去 他真是神烦 |
[38:53] | Sheena, he’s your boss, okay, show some respect. | 希娜 他是你的老板 放尊重点 |
[38:56] | Fine. I’ll just pretend I respect the tool. | 好吧 我就假装尊重这个傻子 |
[39:01] | Sick burn, Sheena. | 干得好 希娜 |
[39:05] | You didn’t disconnect. | 你没挂断 |
[39:07] | I can still hear you. | 我还是能听到的 |
[39:09] | Oh. On it, sir. | 我这就去 |
[39:17] | Ugh. The way this is going, I’m going to miss | 这么走下去 开学第一周 |
[39:19] | the entire first week of school. | 我都没法去学校了 |
[39:21] | Yeah, well, normally, you miss the entire first month, | 你一般第一个月都不会去上学 |
[39:24] | so this is kind of an improvement. | 这已经算进步了 |
[39:26] | It is not funny, KC. | 一点也不好笑 KC |
[39:28] | The one time I actually want to go to school, | 我唯一一次想上学 |
[39:30] | I am stuck on a spy mission in the jungles of Brazil. | 却因为卧底任务被困在巴西丛林里 |
[39:33] | Why does this always happen to me? | 为什么我总是遇到这种事 |
[39:35] | Always? Always, Marisa? This always happens to you? | 总是 总是 玛丽莎 你总是遇到 |
[39:38] | Is this some type of recurring thing | 我怎么不知道 |
[39:41] | that you failed to mention to me? | 你总是遇到这种事 |
[39:43] | Marisa, if it’s that big of a deal, | 玛丽莎 如果你真的这么在乎这个 |
[39:45] | the Organization can always go into the school’s database | 组织可以去学校数据库 |
[39:47] | and change your attendance record. | 修改你的出勤记录啊 |
[39:49] | While they’re in there, can they give me a B average? | 那修改出勤记录的时候能把我成绩改成B吗 |
[39:51] | They’re good, but they’re not that good. | 他们的水平是很高 但也没那么高 |
[39:54] | I’m tired. Are we there yet? | 我好累 我们到了吗 |
[39:56] | Uh, yeah, yeah, Ernie. Actually, this is our backyard. | 到了到了 厄尼 这就是我们的后院 |
[39:59] | It’s just, we’ve been gone so long, | 只不过我们离开太久了 |
[40:00] | so it’s overgrown with palm trees and stuff, | 所以这里长满了棕榈树和杂草 |
[40:03] | so you might wanna actually bring out | 要不把园艺工具都拿出来 |
[40:04] | your garden tools and clean up around here. | 清理一下这里吧 |
[40:07] | A simple no would suffice. | 直接说“不是”就可以了啊 |
[40:11] | Oh, look, a waterfall. How beautiful. | 看 瀑布哎 好美啊 |
[40:13] | Hey, I say we take a break and go swimming. | 要不休息一下游个泳吧 |
[40:16] | That does sound refreshing. | 听着不错 |
[40:18] | But we don’t have any swimsuits. | 但我们没有泳衣 |
[40:19] | Fortunately, I brought my birthday suit. | 可以裸泳呀 |
[40:23] | Okay, I’m shuttin’ this down right now. | 我要喊停了 |
[40:29] | Has everybody forgotten that we are on the run, | 大家都忘记我们是在逃亡 |
[40:31] | looking for an extraction point? | 寻找撤离点吗 |
[40:32] | What’s wrong with a little break? | 休息一下又怎么了 |
[40:34] | Everything’s fine, and we’re in no danger. | 一切都很好 我们没危险 |
[40:42] | Ah, well, look at that. The one time little Miss Perfect’s wrong. | 看啊 完美小姐终于错了一次 |
[40:54] | Now… | 现在 |
[40:56] | whose coconut should be next? | 下一个要砍谁的椰子 |
[40:57] | And just in case there’s any confusion, | 你们不要误解 |
[40:59] | by coconut, I mean head. | 我说的椰子是头 |
[41:03] | Very witty, Sheena. | 很聪明 希娜 |
[41:04] | I try, girl. I try. | 我在努力 |
[41:09] | You got ’em right where you want ’em, Sheena. | 你想什么时候拿下他们都可以 希娜 |
[41:11] | We should just take ’em out right now, Sheena. | 就现在吧 希娜 |
[41:14] | Oh, no, I think we need to take our time | 不行哎 还是慢慢来 |
[41:16] | and enjoy it, Sheena. | 享受这个过程 希娜 |
[41:18] | Uh, excuse me, Sheena, is it? | 不好意思 你叫希娜 对吧 |
[41:20] | Look, that is very impressive sword work. | 你舞剑帅极了 |
[41:24] | You should go on one of those TV talent show things. | 应该去电视上参加才艺秀之类的 |
[41:28] | I bet you a lot of people will call in and vote for you. | 肯定有好多人给你投票 |
[41:30] | Okay, okay. Not a huge fan of talent shows. | 好吧好吧 看来你不喜欢才艺秀 |
[41:32] | I feel you, I feel you. | 我懂你 懂你 |
[41:34] | But listen, you don’t have to do this, okay? | 但你不用这么做的 |
[41:37] | You seem like a sensible person, | 你看着是个讲道理的人 |
[41:39] | aside from the whole talking to yourself thing, | 除了自言自语 |
[41:42] | and the wackadoo look in your eyes. | 和邪恶的眼神 |
[41:46] | Okay, how about this? | 要不这样吧 |
[41:48] | How about you just let us go, | 你放我们走 |
[41:50] | and go ahead and start a new life for yourself? | 开始新生活 |
[41:52] | Ugh, you sound just like my parents. | 你跟我爸妈的口气一样 |
[41:54] | Your parents? | 你爸妈 |
[41:56] | Did you let them go? | 你放过他们了吗 |
[41:59] | I mean, they wanted me to go to college and everything, | 他们想让我去上大学什么的 |
[42:02] | and become an engineer, you know. | 当个工程师 |
[42:04] | But I really don’t like putting things together, | 但我真的不喜欢把东西拼在一起 |
[42:06] | as much as I like… | 我还是喜欢 |
[42:09] | taking them apart! | 大卸八块 |
[42:13] | Ha! Don’t make me use this. | 别逼我用这个 |
[42:15] | Why, because you’re gonna hurt me? | 怎么了 因为你会打伤我 |
[42:16] | No, because it’s not a very effective weapon, | 不是 因为这个武器不太给力 |
[42:19] | and I’m probably gonna lose. | 我可能会输 |
[42:22] | No, you’re definitely gonna lose. | 不是可能 是肯定会输 |
[42:24] | Oh, really, well, if you haven’t noticed, | 是吗 不知道你注意到没有 |
[42:26] | it’s four of us, and only one of you. | 我们有四个人 你只有一个人 |
[42:36] | All right, well, now it’s just you and me. | 好吧 现在只剩我们俩了 |