时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | The Other Side is negotiating to buy the plans | 彼岸正在商讨购买一个 |
[00:07] | for a treacherous new weapon with the secret code name | 杀伤力极大的新型武器计划 用的暗号是 |
[00:10] | Storm Maker. | 风暴制造者 |
[00:11] | It’s satellite-based, and can cause | 它采用卫星定位 |
[00:14] | catastrophic man-made weather disasters. | 能制造毁灭性的气象灾害 |
[00:16] | KC had to steal the plans for some weather thingy. | KC要去偷一个跟天气有关的计划 |
[00:19] | – Now she’s hiding ’em in her locker. – Really? | -她现在把计划锁在柜子里了 -真的吗 |
[00:22] | The plans that were in my locker, they’re gone. | 计划本来在我柜子里的 现在不见了 |
[00:24] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[00:26] | Marisa’s still clueless. | 玛丽莎还是没起疑心 |
[00:28] | Operation Storm Maker can proceed. | 风暴制造者的行动可以继续 |
[00:30] | This is gonna be a game changer. | 这是扭转局面的武器 |
[00:37] | Glad you decided to do the right thing | 我很高兴你选择跟约翰逊特工坦白 |
[00:38] | and come clean to Agent Johnson. | 你做得对 |
[00:40] | So what exactly are you gonna say? | 你打算说什么 |
[00:42] | I’m just gonna be honest. | 我就打算实话实说 |
[00:44] | Say that I failed my mission, | 说我的任务失败了 |
[00:45] | it was my fault that the Storm Maker plans got stolen, | 计划被偷是我的错 |
[00:48] | and I will do whatever I have to do to make it right. | 我会尽我所能来弥补 |
[00:50] | That’s my girl. Honesty is the best policy. | 这就对了 诚实最重要 |
[00:53] | Get out, Brustrom. | 滚出去 布莱斯特姆 |
[00:55] | I don’t care if you were honest with me. | 我不管你诚不诚实 |
[00:57] | You failed your mission, and you can’t be trusted. | 你的任务失败了 我没法信任你 |
[01:00] | Plus, I know it was you | 而且我知道 |
[01:02] | who took the last powdered doughnut. | 偷吃最后一个糖霜甜甜圈的人是你 |
[01:08] | On second thought, I’m gonna lie. | 仔细想想 我还是说谎吧 |
[01:09] | I’m gonna lie straight through my teeth. | 睁眼说瞎话好了 |
[01:12] | Hey, lose the doughnut. | 嘿 把甜甜圈丢了 |
[01:16] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:20] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:23] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their head so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:27] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:31] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:35] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:37] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[01:41] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须深藏不露 |
[01:45] | Livin’ my life, on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[01:47] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[01:49] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[01:52] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[01:54] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[01:56] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[01:58] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:00] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:02] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:04] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:09] | We have to find a way to make this right. | 我们要想办法弥补 |
[02:12] | Pin it on Agent Brustrom? | 让布莱斯特姆特工背锅 |
[02:16] | He’s already fired. He’s not going to know. | 他已经被开除了 不会发现的 |
[02:18] | No. | 不 |
[02:20] | We need to find a way to stop the Other Side | 我们要想办法阻止彼岸 |
[02:23] | from using the plans they stole. | 使用他们偷到的计划 |
[02:24] | Ooh, I got it. I got it. | 我知道了 |
[02:28] | So Storm Maker runs on a very rare energy source | 运行风暴制造者必须使用一种非常稀有的能源 |
[02:29] | – called dilithium. – Dilithium? | -双锂 -双锂 |
[02:31] | How come nothing runs on triple-A batteries anymore? | 不用AAA电池怎么工作 |
[02:34] | Yes, Dad, ’cause a catastrophic | 对哦 爸爸 |
[02:36] | doomsday machine is gonna run on | 一个足够毁灭世界的机器 |
[02:38] | the same batteries as your nose hair clippers. | 怎么能和你修剪鼻毛的机器用不一样的电池呢 |
[02:41] | By the way, you might wanna pick up some of those triple A’s. | 顺便说一句 你可以考虑剪剪鼻毛了 |
[02:45] | Where the heck is the Other Side gonna find dilithium? | 彼岸要从哪里找双锂 |
[02:48] | Better question is, | 更应该问的是 |
[02:50] | how are we gonna find it before they do? | 怎样抢在他们之前找到双锂 |
[02:55] | Okay, Dad, I’m gonna need you to back up a little bit, | 呃 爸爸 你往后坐一点 |
[02:59] | ’cause I feel like your nose hairs | 我都能感觉到你的鼻毛 |
[03:01] | are tickling the back of my neck. | 在蹭我的脖子了 |
[03:12] | Someone’s at the door. | 有人在门口 |
[03:14] | Well, get it. | 去开啊 |
[03:16] | I’m not getting it, you get it. | 我不去 你去 |
[03:20] | All right, rock, paper, scissors. | 石头剪刀布 |
[03:23] | Tie. | 平局 |
[03:26] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[03:29] | Tie. | 平局 |
[03:31] | Judy!! Judy!! | 朱蒂 朱蒂 |
[03:34] | Get the door. | 去开门 |
[03:42] | What is it, Petey? | 有事吗 彼得 |
[03:45] | Did you bring my homework home for me? | 你帮我拿作业了吗 |
[03:47] | Yeah, but how come you didn’t come to school today? | 是啊 你今天怎么没去学校 |
[03:49] | You don’t look sick. | 看着不像生病了啊 |
[03:51] | It was a personal day. | 是因为个人原因 |
[03:53] | Great-grandma Glenda died. | 曾祖母格兰达去世了 |
[03:56] | She was 98. | 她98了 |
[03:58] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:03] | Oh? | 哦 |
[04:04] | As in “Oh, sorry for your loss”? | 你想说的是“哦 节哀顺变”吗 |
[04:07] | No, oh as in, “Oh, why did I open the door?” | 不是啊 我想说的是“哦 我为什么要开门” |
[04:11] | Judy, I cannot believe you. | 朱蒂 你怎么可以这样 |
[04:14] | Would it kill you to be kinder to Petey? | 对彼得好一点会死吗 |
[04:17] | No. Does it cost anything to show a little sympathy? No. | 不会 同情要花钱吗 不要 |
[04:21] | Is it conversations like this | 这种对话让我想把 |
[04:23] | that make me want to trade places with Great-grandma Glenda? | 你和曾祖母格兰达换个位置吗 |
[04:25] | Yes. | 是 |
[04:31] | So did the Organization freak out ’cause you lost the plans | 你丢了风暴制造者的计划 |
[04:34] | for that Storm Maker machine? | 组织有没有大怒 |
[04:36] | Not at all, because I lied to ’em. | 完全没有 因为我说谎了 |
[04:38] | Like I was gonna tell ’em | 我怎么可能告诉他们 |
[04:41] | I brought the plans to a school dance and they got stolen. | 我把计划带到学校的舞会上 然后被偷了 |
[04:43] | What? KC Cooper told a lie. | 什么 KC·库珀说谎了 |
[04:46] | What is next, you’re gonna copy my English paper? | 下一步要干嘛 抄我的语文论文吗 |
[04:49] | Why would I do that? I would just be copying a copy | 干嘛要抄你的 我只要把我的抄一遍 |
[04:51] | of my paper. | 再抄好了 |
[04:54] | You know what, sometimes, you gotta lie. | 有时候人不得不说谎 |
[04:56] | Right, like in first grade, when Mrs. Andrews said | 是啊 就像一年级的时候安德鲁斯老师说 |
[04:58] | I would eventually need math in real life? | 我总有一天会在生活中用到数学 |
[05:03] | Marisa, you need math now. | 玛丽莎 你现在就需要数学 |
[05:05] | The lunch ladies are tired of you coming up with | 食堂阿姨真是不想再看到你带一大包硬币 |
[05:07] | a big bag of coins, asking how much will this get me? | 问这顿饭要多少钱了 |
[05:10] | Laugh all you want to, but I had two meatballs | 随你怎么笑 我昨天午饭吃了两个肉丸 |
[05:12] | and half an apple for lunch yesterday. | 和半个苹果 |
[05:15] | For $23. | 花了23块 |
[05:17] | Wrong. 92 quarters. | 错 是92个25分 |
[05:20] | That’s $23. | 那是23块 |
[05:25] | A little lie isn’t even gonna matter, | 说个小谎根本不重要 |
[05:27] | because I’m gonna find a way to make this right | 因为我已经知道怎么弥补 |
[05:28] | – with this Storm Maker machine. – How? | -丢计划这个错误了 -怎么做 |
[05:30] | My dad and I found out | 我爸爸和我发现 |
[05:32] | that the only supply of dilithium | 双锂的唯一供给车辆 |
[05:33] | will be passing through a truck stop in Knoxville tomorrow. | 将于明天经过诺克斯维尔的卡车停车场 |
[05:35] | Wouldn’t it be easier to just order the dilithium online? | 在网上订双锂不是更简单吗 |
[05:38] | Marisa, dilithium is a power source | 玛丽莎 双锂是风暴制造者的能量来源 |
[05:40] | for the Storm Maker; it’s incredibly rare. | 非常稀有 |
[05:42] | So is 50% off my mascara, | 就和我的睫毛膏打五折一样少见 |
[05:45] | but if you look hard enough, you’ll find it. | 但如果你仔细查 就能查到 |
[05:48] | All right, anyway, I gotta go. | 好了 我要走了 |
[05:49] | Where’s the check? | 账单呢 |
[05:51] | Don’t worry. I got it. | 别担心 我来 |
[05:56] | Look at you paying. | 你付钱呢 |
[05:57] | It’s like I don’t even know you anymore. | 我都快不认识你了 |
[06:00] | Of course. You know, like, everything about me. | 我还有什么是你不知道的 |
[06:07] | Hey, Brady, it’s Marisa. | 嘿 布雷迪 我是玛丽莎 |
[06:09] | I just found out something about KC | 我了解到KC的一些事 |
[06:10] | that you’re definitely gonna wanna hear. | 你肯定想听 |
[06:13] | But first, does this sound like enough | 但首先 你听听看这些钱够不够 |
[06:15] | for a medium pizza? | 买一个中等尺寸的披萨 |
[06:21] | Got a second, Agent Johnson? | 有空吗 约翰逊特工 |
[06:23] | Sure, Ernie. Just let me finish this work email. | 有空 厄尼 我写完这份工作邮件就行 |
[06:27] | The new laser-proof wetsuit | 新的防激光潜水服 |
[06:28] | provides neither the support I need, | 根本没法支撑我 |
[06:32] | nor the comfort I demand. | 穿着也不舒服 |
[06:36] | Mission not accomplished. | 任务失败 |
[06:39] | So what do you need? | 你有事吗 |
[06:41] | Okay, well, I’m not naming names, | 我就不点名了 |
[06:43] | but I’m concerned about one of our agents. | 但我很担心某位特工 |
[06:46] | – Which one? – I’d rather not say. | -哪个 -不便透露 |
[06:48] | But what do you do | 如果你被安排 |
[06:50] | when you’re assigned to work with someone | 和一个大吵大闹 让人讨厌 |
[06:51] | who’s a loud, obnoxious, rude, cold-hearted windbag? | 粗鲁无礼 冷血无情 罗哩巴嗦的人一起工作 你会怎么做 |
[06:55] | Judy. | 朱蒂啊 |
[06:57] | You named her, not me. | 是你说的 不是我 |
[06:58] | But just to be clear, Judy is the agent | 不过先说清楚 朱蒂就是那个我不点名 |
[07:01] | I’m not naming. | 说的特工 |
[07:04] | Although Lord knows, | 上帝也知道 |
[07:06] | she’s got a lot of names for me. | 她给我起了不少绰号 |
[07:09] | So what’s Judy done now? | 朱蒂这次做什么了 |
[07:11] | She’s not protecting her cover. | 她根本不保护她的伪装身份 |
[07:13] | Earlier today, she wouldn’t even pretend | 今天早上她都不愿意假装关心 |
[07:15] | to care that her best friend suffered a loss. | 刚刚失去亲人的好友 |
[07:17] | Ernie, I know Judy’s incredibly life-like, | 厄尼 我知道朱蒂很像人 |
[07:20] | but don’t forget, she is still a robot. | 但别忘了 她也还是个机器人 |
[07:23] | Her emotional processor probably just needs an upgrade. | 她的情感处理器可能需要升级一下 |
[07:27] | Here, this should dial up | 这应该可以连上 |
[07:29] | her appropriate emotional responses. | 她合适的情感反应 |
[07:32] | Thanks, Agent Johnson. | 谢谢 约翰逊特工 |
[07:33] | Hey, Ernie, before you leave, | 嘿 厄尼 你走之前 |
[07:35] | could you help me with something? | 你能帮我点忙吗 |
[07:37] | Just name it. | 说吧 |
[07:42] | I’m having a little trouble getting out of these. | 我遇到点小麻烦 脱不下来了 |
[07:45] | Do me a favor, have Carl bring up a pair of scissors | 帮我个忙 让卡尔拿一把剪刀 |
[07:47] | and a bottle of corn oil. | 和一桶玉米油 |
[07:49] | Sorry, I just got an assignment | 抱歉 我刚刚得到任务 |
[07:51] | to perform an upgrade. You’re on your own. | 给系统升级 你还是自己来吧 |
[07:59] | Why do I need more emotions? | 我要情感做什么 |
[08:01] | I already have disappointment in humanity. | 我已经对人性失望了 |
[08:03] | That’s all the emotion I need. | 失望这个情感就够了 |
[08:06] | The Organization ordered this, Judy. | 这是组织要求的 朱蒂 |
[08:08] | You’ll just have to deal with it. | 你不接受也得接受 |
[08:15] | Judy!! | 朱蒂 |
[08:17] | Judy!! | 朱蒂 |
[08:20] | Let Petey in, | 让彼得进来 |
[08:22] | and be nice this time. | 这次态度好点 |
[08:30] | Hey, Judy. | 嘿 朱蒂 |
[08:31] | My mom says I have to stay here | 我妈妈说她正在重新评估自己的人生选择 |
[08:33] | while she reevaluates her life choices. | 我待在这里比较好 |
[08:36] | So what I’m hearing is, you’ll be here a while. | 也就是说你要在这儿待很久 |
[08:40] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna bother you. | 别担心 我不会吵你的 |
[08:42] | I’ll just sit here quietly, | 我就安静地坐在这儿 |
[08:44] | and try not to be upset about Great-grandma Glenda. | 试着不为曾祖母格兰达的事伤心 |
[08:46] | Are you on that again? Petey, I… | 你又来 彼得 我 |
[08:53] | I want to apologize for how I behaved. | 我想为我的行为道歉 |
[08:55] | You were feeling sad, | 你很悲伤 |
[08:57] | and I disregarded your emotions. | 我却毫不尊重 |
[09:00] | That is my bad. | 这是我的错 |
[09:04] | Uh… | 呃 |
[09:06] | what? | 什么 |
[09:09] | I’m saying I’m sorry. | 我说 对不起 |
[09:12] | Okay, I’m not gonna lie, I’m a little scared right now. | 我不骗你 我现在有点害怕 |
[09:16] | Don’t be. | 别害怕 |
[09:18] | We’re friends, and friends are the angels | 我们是朋友 朋友就是天使 |
[09:20] | who lift us up to our feet | 当我们忘记如何飞翔 |
[09:22] | when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. | 他们总能张开双翼帮助我们翱翔于蓝天 |
[09:27] | Mom, Judy’s freaking me out! | 妈妈 朱蒂吓死我了 |
[09:28] | She’s being nice! Mom!! | 她态度很好 妈妈 |
[09:33] | Hm. Wonder when that emotional upgrade’s gonna kick in. | 不知道那个情感控制器什么时候升级 |
[09:51] | Cookie, what’s goin’ on back there? | 老饼 你在整什么玩意儿 |
[09:54] | Did you have drive to Philly for the cheesesteak? | 你是开车去费城买牛肉芝士三明治了吗 |
[09:58] | Calm down. I’m workin’ on it. | 淡定 我在做菜 |
[10:02] | Workin’ or hardly workin’? | 你是在做菜还是晒太阳啊 |
[10:04] | Look at all these hungry people waitin’ for their food. | 看看这些人都饿得半死了 在等着吃饭呢 |
[10:06] | Come on, move it. | 赶紧的啊 |
[10:08] | No sign of the truck delivering the dilithium yet, | 还没看到运送双锂的卡车 |
[10:10] | but I’ll let you know if I see it. | 不过我看到会告诉你的 |
[10:14] | Miss, can I please get a menu? | 小姐 我能拿份菜单吗 |
[10:16] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[10:17] | Here ya go. | 拿着吧 |
[10:19] | Uh, I don’t think he was done with this one. | 呃 我觉得他还没看完 |
[10:21] | He snoozes, I chooses. | 他选择障碍 我来选 |
[10:24] | Then what do you recommend? | 你有什么推荐的吗 |
[10:27] | Eating at a better restaurant. | 去个好点儿的餐馆吃 |
[10:38] | Yeah, I just found out | 我刚刚得知 |
[10:40] | that KC is at a truck stop in Knoxville. | KC在诺克斯维尔的一个卡车休息站 |
[10:42] | I’m flying there now to intercept the dilithium | 我要赶在她拿到之前 |
[10:44] | before she can get it. | 拦截双锂 |
[10:46] | The Alternate will not fail. | 交替者不能失败 |
[10:52] | Uh, Ernie. | 厄尼 |
[10:53] | Buddy. | 伙计 |
[10:55] | Hey, how long have you been standing there? | 你站在那里多久了 |
[10:57] | Long enough to know you’re an enemy spy. | 反正知道你是敌方间谍了 |
[10:59] | I heard everything you said. | 我听到了你说的一切 |
[11:00] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[11:02] | I didn’t want to have to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你的 |
[11:04] | Hurt me? | 伤害我 |
[11:06] | You know, on second thought, | 我想了想 |
[11:08] | I doubt I heard everything you said. | 我可能没有听到你说的话 |
[11:11] | Actually, I think I didn’t hear anything you said. | 我肯定没有听到 |
[11:15] | In fact, I already forgot what we were talking about. | 我现在已经忘了我们在说什么了 |
[11:22] | That’s right, you forgot. | 这就对了 你忘了 |
[11:31] | All right, you ordered a cup of belch water, | 你点了一大杯子水 |
[11:34] | a short stack with skid grease, and a side of whistle berries. | 牛肋骨扒 莓果 |
[11:38] | And for you, the “Chicken.” | 你点的是“鸡肉” |
[11:39] | I’m putting quotes around it because I legally have to. | 加引号是受法律所迫 |
[11:42] | It’s not really chicken. At least, not the parts you’re used to. | 这不是真的鸡肉 至少不是你经常吃的那部分鸡肉 |
[11:48] | Welcome to Mama’s Gas N Go, | 欢迎光临妈妈休息站 |
[11:50] | or as we call it, Mama’s Gas. | 大家一直说是“妈妈家” |
[11:53] | You’ll understand later when you have to go. | 在妈妈家休息够了站起来就走吧 |
[11:56] | Okay, order in. | 客人点餐了 |
[11:59] | Give me a cowboy with spur and a slab of moo, | 来个犀利小牛仔 哞个几句 |
[12:02] | let him chew it, and two cows, make ’em cry. | 有嚼头 再来奶牛两头 哭个几声 |
[12:05] | What the heck does that mean? | 这什么鬼 |
[12:07] | That means I want a western omelet with fries, | 意思是一个煎蛋卷配薯条 |
[12:08] | rare steak and two hamburgers with onions. | 一分熟的牛排 两个汉堡配洋葱 |
[12:10] | Why didn’t you just say so? | 你干嘛不直接说 |
[12:11] | I put on a wig, I’m in character. | 我戴着假发呢 人设不能丢 |
[12:13] | You gotta deal with it. | 忍着 |
[12:15] | You deal with this– everyone in here | 你得负责让所有人点 |
[12:17] | is getting cold sandwiches, ’cause that’s the only thing | 冷切三明治 我只会做这个 |
[12:18] | I know how to make. Hey, Tillie. | 嘿 蒂莉 |
[12:20] | – Gladys. – Gladys, whatever your name is. | -是葛莱蒂丝 -葛莱蒂丝 管你叫什么 |
[12:23] | Look, did you find the truck we’re looking for? | 你发现我们在找的车子了吗 |
[12:24] | No. When I do, I’ll let you know. | 没有 发现的时候我会告诉你的 |
[12:26] | Okay, good. We need to finish this mission soon. | 很好 我们要速战速决 |
[12:29] | I’m starting to sweat like a sweaty guy in a sweater. | 我就像个穿着毛衣流汗的大汉 |
[12:32] | That explains all the “Food is too salty” Complaints. | 怪不得顾客都投诉食物太咸 |
[12:40] | Something wrong with your memory? | 你的记忆出问题了吗 |
[12:42] | You already gave me the emotional upgrade. | 你已经给我的情感系统升级了 |
[12:44] | No, I didn’t, | 没有啊 |
[12:46] | and there’s nothing wrong with my memory. | 我的记忆没问题 |
[12:48] | Steel trap. Nothing gets out. | 像陷阱一样细密 什么都漏不掉 |
[12:50] | Or in. | 也进不去 |
[12:58] | Upgrade complete. | 升级完成 |
[13:02] | Judy!! | 朱蒂 |
[13:05] | Judy!! | 朱蒂 |
[13:07] | Petey! | 彼得 |
[13:11] | I’m so happy to see you! | 见到你真高兴 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:18] | Anyway, I brought a board game. | 我带了棋盘游戏 |
[13:20] | It’s Bunnies!!! With three exclamation points, | 名字叫《兔兔!!!》有三个感叹号 |
[13:23] | so you know it’s fun. | 肯定好玩 |
[13:26] | Well, if it’ll make you happy, | 你开心的话 |
[13:28] | then let’s make you happy. | 我也开心 |
[13:32] | Judy, why are you still being so nice to me? | 朱蒂 你为什么态度还是这么好 |
[13:34] | I guess I feel bad about not feeling bad | 曾祖母格兰达去世了 我却不悲伤 |
[13:36] | about Great-grandma Glenda. | 我对我的态度感到十分悲伤 |
[13:38] | Well, she was a great goldfish. | 她是条很棒的金鱼 |
[13:41] | Uh, what now? | 什么 |
[13:44] | A goldfish. | 金鱼 |
[13:45] | Great-grandma Glenda was a goldfish? | 曾祖母格兰达是金鱼 |
[13:48] | You said she lived to be 98. | 你说她活到了98 |
[13:50] | Days. She lived for 98 days. | 天 她活了98天 |
[13:58] | Are you sad about Great-grandma Glenda’s passing, too? | 你也难过她去世吗 |
[14:01] | No, I’m sad because I was nice to you for no reason. | 不 我难过是因为对你好都白费了 |
[14:12] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[14:13] | Miss! | 小姐 |
[14:15] | Do you mind? | 你能安静点吗 |
[14:16] | I’m tryin’ to eat my lunch. | 我在吃午饭 |
[14:20] | Yes, I do mind. I’m trying to get my check. | 我不能安静 我要拿账单 |
[14:22] | You want a check, sweetie? | 你要账单吗 亲爱的 |
[14:24] | Check your attitude. | 先检查你的态度吧 |
[14:27] | As I said before, Gladys is on her lunch break. | 我说过了 葛莱蒂丝在午休 |
[14:31] | I’d like to be on a lunch break. | 我也想午休 |
[14:35] | But you haven’t brought my lunch. | 但你还没把我的午饭拿来 |
[14:38] | I’ll get to you when I get to you. | 我拿给你的时候就会拿给你 |
[14:42] | But my blood sugar’s feeling a little low. | 但我有点低血糖了 |
[14:45] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[14:48] | That oughta hold ya. | 应该能撑一会儿 |
[14:53] | – Tillie. – Gladys. | -蒂莉 -葛莱蒂丝 |
[14:54] | Gladys Tillie, get over here. | 葛莱蒂丝·蒂莉 快过来 |
[14:57] | The truck just parked. License plate LMP 247. | 那辆卡车刚刚停好 车牌号是LMP 247 |
[15:01] | The driver’s heading towards the diner. | 司机正往餐厅来 |
[15:02] | Okay, keep him busy. I’ll grab the dilithium. | 好的 拖住他 我去拿双锂 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:07] | Miss! I’m still waiting on my check. | 小姐 我还在等账单 |
[15:09] | Um… it’s on the house. For everybody. | 呃 所有人的午餐都免费 |
[15:14] | By the way, don’t forget to tip your waitress, okay? | 但不要忘记给服务员小费 知道吗 |
[15:17] | Gladys may give away free food, but she don’t work for free. | 葛莱蒂丝送的午餐免费 但服务不免费 |
[15:26] | – Hey, where’s KC? – I don’t know. | -嘿 KC呢 -我不知道 |
[15:28] | So she’s not back from her mission? | 她的任务还没结束吗 |
[15:30] | I don’t know about any mission. | 我不知道什么任务 |
[15:32] | So she didn’t get that dilithium thingy? | 她没去拿双锂 |
[15:34] | What dilithium thingy? | 什么双锂 |
[15:37] | Why do you know more about KC’s missions than I do? | 你为什么比我了解的都多 |
[15:40] | And why are you so interested? | 还有你为什么这么感兴趣 |
[15:42] | It’s like you’re spying on her or something. | 好像是在监视她 |
[15:48] | Okay, spying on KC?! | 拜托 监视KC |
[15:50] | I don’t care what anyone says, Ernie, | 我不知道别人说了什么 厄尼 |
[15:53] | you…you, sir, are hilarious. | 你 你 先生 真是太逗了 |
[16:04] | – So, I’ll let her know you stopped by? – That’d be good. | -那我就告诉她你来过了 -好的 |
[16:15] | Brady, it’s Marisa. | 布雷迪 我是玛丽莎 |
[16:17] | I didn’t find out anything new about KC’s Storm Maker mission. | 我没发现KC任务的新线索 |
[16:20] | As usual, Ernie doesn’t know a thing. | 厄尼还是什么都不知道 |
[16:27] | Marisa’s a spy! And so is Brady! | 玛丽莎是间谍 布雷迪也是 |
[16:32] | Agent Johnson, it’s Ernie Cooper. | 约翰逊特工 我是厄尼·库珀 |
[16:33] | Code Red emergency. | 红色警报 |
[16:35] | The entire Organization may be compromised. | 组织可能被破坏了 |
[16:38] | I better tell you the details in person | 我还是亲自告诉你细节吧 |
[16:39] | in case this channel isn’t secure. | 以防接听线路不安全 |
[16:41] | Get over here as soon as you can! | 马上过来 |
[16:45] | Marisa! What are you doing sneaking around? | 玛丽莎 你鬼鬼祟祟的干嘛 |
[16:57] | I’m getting good at this. | 我很厉害 |
[17:05] | Dad, there’s nothing in this truck | 爸爸 卡车里除了一堆填充玩具熊 |
[17:06] | except crates full of stuffed bears. | 什么都没有 |
[17:08] | The dilithium must be inside one of them. | 双锂肯定就在其中一个熊里 |
[17:10] | You gotta find it, and quick. | 你得找出来 速度要快 |
[17:12] | I don’t know how long I can stall the driver. | 我不知道我能拖住司机多久 |
[17:17] | Wuv you. Wuv you. | 耐你哦 耐你哦 |
[17:19] | Wuv you. | 耐你哦 |
[17:21] | I would “Wuv” If you had the dilithium in you. | 如果里面有双锂 我也耐你哦 |
[17:26] | Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在做什么 |
[17:28] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:30] | You ordered Swiss, and I gave you American. | 你点的是瑞士干酪 我放的是黄干酪 |
[17:31] | Or was it pepper jack? | 你点的是胡椒奶酪吗 |
[17:33] | Any cheese is fine. Give me back my burger. | 什么奶酪都行 把汉堡还我 |
[17:36] | No, no, you’re a hard-workin’ brother, | 不不不 你是个踏实肯干的兄弟 |
[17:37] | and you ordered a cheeseburger, | 你点了干酪汉堡包 |
[17:40] | and I’m gonna give it to you exactly the way you like it, | 我就得把你点的干酪汉堡包给你 |
[17:41] | even if it takes all day. Bleu cheese, right? | 哪怕花一天也行 是法国蓝干酪 对吧 |
[17:43] | – Swiss. – Cheddar. | -瑞士干酪 -切达干酪 |
[17:44] | – Swiss. – Brie. Got it. | -瑞士干酪 -布里干酪 明白了 |
[17:46] | Swiss! | 瑞士干酪 |
[17:48] | Wuv you. | 耐你哦 |
[17:49] | I got it. We’re good to go. | 我找到了 可以了 |
[17:52] | I’ll just meet you in the diner… | 餐厅见 |
[18:04] | KC, are you okay? | KC 你没事吧 |
[18:06] | KC? | 喂 KC |
[18:08] | Yeah, I’m fine, | 我没事 |
[18:10] | but the truck’s getting away. | 但车子被人开走了 |
[18:15] | Don’t worry, baby, we’ll get him at the next stop. | 别担心 宝贝 下一站再抓他 |
[18:18] | No, I’m gonna fix this. | 不 我要解决这事 |
[18:45] | Why can’t I just go to a mall | 我为什么不能和其他小孩一样 |
[18:47] | on a Thursday afternoon like every other teenager? | 在周四下午去逛商场啊 |
[19:03] | Hey! Know where I can get some teddy bears? | 嘿 你知道哪里卖泰迪熊吗 |
[19:07] | Or maybe some dilithium? | 双锂也可以 |
[19:35] | Agent Johnson? What are you doing here? | 约翰逊特工 你来做什么 |
[19:37] | What do you mean? You called me with a Code Red. | 你什么意思 你打给我说是红色警报 |
[19:40] | Uhhh… no, I didn’t. | 我没有啊 |
[19:42] | I think I’d remember if I’d done that. | 我如果打了肯定记得的 |
[19:43] | It’s Agent Johnson! | 约翰逊特工 |
[19:45] | Yay!!! | 耶 |
[19:49] | Thank you sooooo much for having me built! | 太太太太感谢你造了我 |
[19:52] | What the heck did you do to Judy? | 你对朱蒂做了什么 |
[19:55] | Nothing. Just gave her the upgrade like you told me to. | 没什么 就是按你说的升了级 |
[19:58] | I told you to give her one emotional upgrade, | 我说的是升级一次 |
[20:00] | not turn her into a greeting card commercial. | 不是把她变成贺卡 |
[20:03] | Okay, there you go. | 好了 |
[20:07] | Okay, that should reset her back to normal. | 这应该能重置回正常模式 |
[20:12] | Ew. Why was I hugging you? | 我抱你干嘛 好恶心 |
[20:15] | I never get this close to people. | 我从来没跟人类靠这么近 |
[20:17] | Unless it’s to flip them on the ground. | 除非是把他们摔在地上 |
[20:19] | Oh, please don’t, I had trouble | 手下留情 |
[20:21] | getting out of a wetsuit, and I threw out my… | 我的潜水服脱不下来 我的 |
[20:26] | …back. | 背啊 |
[20:31] | You want me to call Carl? | 你要我打给卡尔吗 |
[20:33] | Call Carl. | 打给卡尔 |
[20:37] | KC, KC. You okay? KC. | KC KC 你没事吧 KC |
[20:39] | Yeah, I’ll be all right if you stop slapping me. | 我没事 你不打我就没事了 |
[20:43] | I’m fine though. | 我没事 |
[20:45] | I’m just a little bruised especially my ego. | 只是有点挫伤 尤其是我的自尊 |
[20:47] | It’s okay, honey. I know you gave it your best. | 没事的 宝贝 我知道你尽力了 |
[20:49] | It’s just so frustrating. | 挫败感爆棚 |
[20:51] | I feel like every single mission I’ve been going on lately, | 我感觉最近做的每个任务 |
[20:53] | it goes bad. | 都不成功 |
[20:55] | It’s like somebody’s just one step ahead of me. | 好像总有人抢先我一步 |
[20:57] | Maybe I’m just being paranoid. | 可能是我想太多了 |
[20:59] | Who would be out to get me? | 谁会针对我 |
[21:05] | Hey, sorry I’m late, guys. | 嘿 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[21:07] | It’s all good. We were just, um… | 没事 我们只是 呃 |
[21:09] | Okay, uh, what happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[21:12] | Uh, God blessed me with great looks. | 这是上帝给的美貌 |
[21:16] | No, I don’t think he did. | 你想多了 |
[21:18] | I’m talking about the scratches. | 我说的是抓伤 |
[21:20] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:22] | I was playing with my cat and it scratched me. | 我在陪猫玩 它把我抓伤了 |
[21:24] | You have a cat? | 你有猫 |
[21:26] | Yeah. You remember. | 对啊 你记得的 |
[21:28] | Mr. Whiskers. | 小胡须先生 |
[21:30] | Oh! Oh, Mr. Whiskers. | 对哦 小胡须先生 |
[21:34] | You totally have a cat. | 你肯定有猫 |
[21:36] | He totally has a cat with a lot of whiskers, | 他有只胡须很多的猫 |
[21:38] | which is why he named him Mr. Whiskers. | 所以才叫它小胡须先生 |
[21:48] | Well, cats will scratch. | 猫是会抓人的 |
[21:54] | You know what? Save your change babe. | 这样吧 不用你们掏钱了 |
[21:56] | I’ll pay for this one. | 我来付 |
[22:01] | Oh, he’ll pay, all right. | 他来付 好啊 |
[22:02] | He’ll definitely pay. | 他肯定会付出代价的 |