时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Where are you going? – To see my boyfriend Brady. | -你要去哪儿 -去看我男朋友布雷迪 |
[00:07] | – Your what? – Did you see this cute necklace he got me? | -你的什么 -你看到他给我的这个可爱的项链了吗 |
[00:10] | I just found out KC’s at a truck stop in Knoxville. | 我刚刚知道KC在诺克斯维尔的一个卡车站 |
[00:13] | Yeah, I’m flying there now to intercept the dilithium | 我要坐飞机过去 赶在她之前 |
[00:15] | before she can get it. | 拿到双锂 |
[00:17] | Hey, you know where I can get some dilithium? | 嘿 你知道我能上哪儿弄些双锂吗 |
[00:24] | I feel like every single mission I’ve been going on lately, | 好像我最近执行的每个任务里 |
[00:26] | somebody’s just one step ahead of me. | 总有人比我快一步 |
[00:28] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[00:30] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[00:31] | I was playing with my cat, and he scratched me. | 我在跟我家猫玩呢 他把我抓伤了 |
[00:33] | I’ll pay for this one. | 这顿我买单 |
[00:36] | Oh, he’ll pay, all right. He’ll definitely pay. | 当然了 他等着为这一切买单吧 |
[00:44] | Hey, bro, I need to talk to you, | 嘿 老弟 我要跟你谈谈 |
[00:47] | and I gotta do it quick because, well, he’s about to be here. | 我得速战速决 因为他马上来了 |
[00:49] | I figured out who’s sabotaging all my missions. | 我已经知道是谁一直在破坏我的任务了 |
[00:51] | It’s Brady. | 是布雷迪 |
[00:52] | Brady’s the mastermind? | 布雷迪是幕后黑手 |
[00:54] | If he’s so smart, why is he dating Marisa? | 他要这么聪明的话怎么会跟玛丽莎在一起 |
[00:58] | She still writes “Left” And “Right” Inside her shoes. | 她到现在还必须写字来分清鞋子左右 |
[01:02] | Yet she still puts ’em on wrong. | 但还是会穿反 |
[01:06] | Poor thing, she doesn’t even know he’s just using her | 她也是可怜 还不知道自己只是被布雷迪利用 |
[01:08] | to get to me. | 来接近我的工具 |
[01:10] | Ooh, I cannot wait to take down that slimy, good-for-nothing… | 我等不及要拿下这个虚伪阴险 一无是处 |
[01:13] | handsome, hilarious man. | 英俊潇洒 风趣幽默的男人 |
[01:16] | That is Brady. | 就是布雷迪啊 |
[01:18] | We were just talking about you, Brady. | 我们刚刚正好在说你呢 布雷迪 |
[01:20] | Well, I do like what I’m hearing, | 这话我爱听 |
[01:22] | so feel free to keep going. | 继续说吧 |
[01:24] | Well, how about you guys pick out a movie. | 你们挑电影吧 |
[01:26] | Ooh, maybe we should watch something fun | 我们可以看点有意思的 |
[01:28] | where the bad guy gets thrown in a wood chipper. | 比如坏人被扔进了木片切削机里什么的 |
[01:31] | I don’t care, as long as there are no subtitles. | 我无所谓 只要没有字幕就行 |
[01:34] | If I wanted to read a movie, I’d get a book. | 如果电影都要用读的 我还不如读书 |
[01:38] | Ernie, could you help me with the snacks, please? | 厄尼 你能帮我准备零食吗 |
[01:40] | Um, but I… | 可我 |
[01:44] | What makes you think it’s him? | 你为什么觉得是他 |
[01:45] | I scratched a masked guy on the last mission. | 我上一个任务里抓伤了一个戴面罩的人 |
[01:48] | Brady has the exact same scratch on the exact same cheek. | 布雷迪脸上相同位置有着一模一样的抓痕 |
[01:51] | I wanna see it. | 我要看 |
[01:53] | Hey, Brady! Nothing. | 嘿 布雷迪 没事 |
[01:58] | I totally saw it. | 我看到了 |
[01:59] | I bet Marisa’s spilling everything you tell her. | 玛丽莎肯定把你说的话全告诉他了 |
[02:02] | She’s my best friend. Why would she betray me? | 她是我最好的朋友 为什么会背叛我 |
[02:04] | Maybe she’s doing it unwittingly. | 可能她毫不知情 |
[02:06] | Uh, my shoes are on the wrong feet again. | 我的鞋子又穿反了 |
[02:12] | Yeah, that sounds like her. | 听起来像是她会干的事 |
[02:16] | Wait a minute, that necklace he gave her. | 等等 布雷迪给她的那条项链 |
[02:18] | I bet you he bugged it. | 他肯定安了窃听器 |
[02:21] | He’s been listening to all of our conversations. | 他一直在监听我们的对话 |
[02:23] | If he’s been listening, | 如果他在监听 |
[02:25] | I’ll give him something to listen to. | 那我就给他听点好料 |
[02:28] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:32] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:35] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their head so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:39] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:43] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:47] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[02:49] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[02:53] | But I keep it undercover | 可我必须深藏不露 |
[02:57] | Livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:59] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[03:01] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[03:03] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[03:05] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[03:07] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[03:10] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[03:12] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[03:14] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:16] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:21] | A book, a cup of tea, | 一本书 一杯茶 |
[03:24] | and some alone time for Mama. | 妈妈的自由时光 |
[03:36] | – Lori?! – Thank goodness you’re here, Kira. | -罗莉 -你在家真是太好了 吉拉 |
[03:37] | I really need to talk to you. | 我要跟你说个事 |
[03:39] | I’m on my way to Ecuador for a last-minute mission, | 我临时接到任务要去厄瓜多尔 |
[03:41] | and I desperately need your help. | 非常需要你帮忙 |
[03:43] | Honey, call a car service. | 亲爱的 你自己去叫车 |
[03:44] | You know I don’t drive folks to the airport. | 我从不送人去机场的 |
[03:47] | No, my nanny quit at the last minute, | 不是这个事 我请的保姆临时不来了 |
[03:49] | – and I need someone to watch Brandon. – Brandon? | -我需要有人有照顾布兰登 -布兰登 |
[03:55] | His food, diapers and schedule are in the diaper bag, | 他的食物 尿布和喂食时间表都在哺乳包里 |
[03:57] | along with his doctor’s phone number and my cell. | 里面还有医生的电话和我的手机号 |
[04:00] | Is his nanny in there, too? | 他的保姆也在哺乳包里吗 |
[04:03] | I should be back in a couple of days, a week at most. | 我几天后就回来 最多一星期 |
[04:05] | You have no idea how much this helps me. | 你这次真的是帮了我大忙了 |
[04:07] | – I don’t– – Don’t worry, he’s a perfect angel. | -我不 -别担心 他特别乖 |
[04:09] | – Yeah, but– – Except for when he has colic. | -是啊 但是 -只有在急性腹痛的时候会闹 |
[04:10] | And by the way, he has colic. Bye. | 顺便说一句 他有急性腹痛 拜拜 |
[04:18] | I know, Brandon, I feel the same way. | 我知道 布兰登 我现在也有点急性腹痛了 |
[04:33] | Time to put some bait on the hook. | 该放鱼饵钓大鱼了 |
[04:47] | Hey, Marisa. | 嘿 玛丽莎 |
[04:50] | Uh, no offense, KC, | 我没别的意思 KC |
[04:52] | but you look worse than usual. | 但你比平时看着更糟 |
[04:55] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[04:57] | I just… I can’t sleep. I tossed and turned, | 我只是 我睡不着 翻来翻去就是睡不着 |
[04:59] | I have this mission coming up. I’m just so nervous. | 我接到了一个任务 紧张得要命 |
[05:02] | Wait, you’re scared of a mission? | 等等 你因为接到任务而紧张 |
[05:04] | I mean, I’m not supposed to talk about this, | 我知道我不应该跟你说这个 |
[05:06] | but I know I can trust you. | 但我知道我能相信你的 |
[05:11] | The Organization developed this new device | 组织研制出了一个叫“雨衣”的新装置 |
[05:13] | called the Rain Coat, and it’s gonna stop the Storm Maker. | 能阻止风暴制造者运行 |
[05:16] | The Rain Coat? | 雨衣 |
[05:18] | Who came up with that name? | 这名字谁想的 |
[05:20] | Okay, who cares about the name? | 管它叫什么 |
[05:22] | I’m just saying, | 我只想说 |
[05:24] | a rain coast does not stop the rain from falling. | 雨衣没法阻止降雨啊 |
[05:26] | It just hopefully keeps you dry. | 只能勉强让你不淋湿 |
[05:29] | The name isn’t– | 这名字不是 |
[05:30] | How about Project Roof? | 不然叫屋顶计划好了 |
[05:34] | Because with a roof, you are definitely dry. | 有了屋顶 你绝对不会淋湿 |
[05:36] | Unless the roof has a hole in it. | 除非屋顶有洞 |
[05:38] | Okay, Marisa, just forget about the name. | 好了 玛丽莎 别管名字了 |
[05:41] | I’m just scared because I | 我害怕的原因是 |
[05:43] | have to drop off the plans for the Rain Coat– | 我要把雨衣计划放在 |
[05:45] | Project Roof. | 屋顶计划 |
[05:48] | The Rain Coat. | 雨衣计划 |
[05:51] | Tonight, in a super scary alley between 19th and Lincoln. | 今晚要把它放在19号大街和林肯大街交界的一条恐怖小巷里 |
[05:54] | That’s the scariest street in the scariest part of all of D.C. | 这可是华盛顿最恐怖的地区里最恐怖的街了 |
[05:58] | I know, and I have to go all alone. | 我知道 我还得一个人去 |
[06:01] | I’m just scared that enemy agents are gonna show up | 我只是害怕敌方的特工会出现 |
[06:04] | and steal the plans and take me out. | 偷走计划 把我撂倒 |
[06:07] | – Oh, you mean like on a– – No, Marisa, not like on a date. | -你的意思是 -不 玛丽莎 不是约会的那种撂倒 |
[06:13] | I don’t understand. Why | 我不明白 |
[06:14] | would the Organization put you in such danger? | 组织为什么会让你陷入这种危险中 |
[06:16] | Can’t you just ask for back-up? | 你不能申请支援吗 |
[06:17] | I tried, but they insisted that I go all alone. | 我试过了 但他们坚持让我自己去 |
[06:22] | All alone to this scary, scary alley. | 就一个人去非常非常恐怖的巷子 |
[06:26] | AKA 19th and Lincoln. | 19号大街和林肯大街交界处 |
[06:39] | Hey, Judy, how much do you know about taking care of a baby? | 嘿 朱蒂 你懂不懂照顾孩子 |
[06:41] | My brain is an encyclopedia. | 我的大脑是百科全书 |
[06:43] | I know everything about taking care of babies. | 关于照顾孩子 我什么都知道 |
[06:45] | Proper care, emergency procedures, | 合理照顾 急救步骤 |
[06:48] | developmental exercises. | 成长训练 |
[06:50] | Wow, you know more about babies than I do, | 哇 你懂的比我这个 |
[06:52] | and I had two of ’em. | 生过两个孩子的妈妈多 |
[06:55] | Since you’re such an expert, | 既然你这么专业 |
[06:57] | I need you to watch this baby. | 我要你帮我照顾这个孩子 |
[06:59] | Oh, no. I don’t touch anything | 不行 我从来不碰任何 |
[07:01] | that sits in its own poop. | 坐在自己粑粑上的东西 |
[07:05] | Judy, I have a last-minute mission. | 朱蒂 我临时接到了一个任务 |
[07:07] | I’m putting you in charge. | 这事就交给你了 |
[07:08] | Everything you need is in his diaper bag. | 你要的东西都在他的哺乳包里 |
[07:10] | Is his nanny in there, too? | 他的保姆也在里面吗 |
[07:12] | Nobody likes a smart aleck, Judy. | 没人喜欢自作聪明的人 朱蒂 |
[07:25] | Two can play at that game, junior. | 别以为就你能哭 |
[07:43] | Oh, hey, Dad. What’s up, man? What you doin’? | 嘿 爸爸 怎么了 你在干嘛 |
[07:46] | I had some chicken that was about to go bad, | 鸡肉快坏了 |
[07:48] | so I’m barbecuing it. | 我就去烤烤 |
[07:51] | And you wonder why I’m a vegetarian, | 你还好奇为什么我会是素食主义者 |
[07:53] | and why no one comes over for dinner. | 而且没人下楼吃晚饭 |
[07:55] | I’m trying to get out the door. | 我要出门 |
[07:58] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪儿 |
[07:59] | Uh, yeah. I was actually, uh… | 呃 我 我 |
[08:02] | going on a date. | 要去约会 |
[08:03] | What did you… | 你说什 |
[08:06] | You’re going on a date? | 你要去约会 |
[08:08] | Did I say date? | 我说了约会吗 |
[08:11] | I meant that I’m going to a part-ay. | 我说的是去派对 |
[08:13] | You’re going to a part-ay? | 你要去派对 |
[08:16] | You? | 你 |
[08:17] | Yes, actually. | 是啊 |
[08:19] | And the party doesn’t start | 要是派对主角KC不到 |
[08:20] | until your girl KC, the party girl, arrives. | 这派对就开始不了 |
[08:23] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:28] | KC Cooper, you are lying. | KC·库珀 你在撒谎 |
[08:31] | You come clean, or those chickens won’t be | 你老实交代 不然今晚被烤坏的 |
[08:33] | the only thing out there with a burned backside. | 就不止是鸡肉了 |
[08:36] | Okay, fine. Look… | 好吧 是这样的 |
[08:38] | The truth is, I found out that Brady’s the one | 我发现一直暗中破坏我任务的人 |
[08:40] | who’s been sabotaging all my missions, | 是布雷迪 |
[08:43] | but I set up a trap so I can catch him. | 但我设了个陷阱抓他 |
[08:45] | Have you forgotten that not only am I | 你是不是忘了 我不仅是这个家里 |
[08:47] | the senior agent in this house, | 唯一的高级特工 |
[08:48] | I’m also your father? | 还是你的爸爸 |
[08:50] | You don’t hide things from me. | 你不能瞒着我 |
[08:52] | And we don’t hide things from the Organization. | 我们也不会瞒着组织 |
[08:54] | Well, actually, we do hide things from the Organization, | 其实我们瞒了组织 |
[08:57] | like, a lot of things. | 不少事啊 |
[09:01] | Yeah, we do. | 这倒是 |
[09:03] | But still, you’re not going anywhere without back-up from me. | 但没有我当外援 你就不能出这个门 |
[09:05] | I already got Ernie for back-up. | 我找了厄尼当外援 |
[09:07] | Oh, then I’m definitely coming with you for back-up. | 那我是肯定得去了 |
[09:14] | Okay, Miss Has-Everything-Figured-Out, | 好了 小姐 既然你什么都想到了 |
[09:17] | Miss Knows-What-To-Do-In-Every Situation, | 什么时候都知道怎么做 |
[09:19] | Miss Has-All-The-Answers, what exactly is your little plan? | 什么问题都知道答案 那你的计划是什么呢 |
[09:23] | Well, Brady’s gonna show up to steal plans for the Rain Coat. | 布雷迪会来偷雨衣计划 |
[09:25] | Obviously, he has no idea it doesn’t actually exist. | 当然了 他不知道这个计划根本不存在 |
[09:27] | So I’m gonna leave the bag with the plans | 我就把装着计划的包放在角落 |
[09:29] | on the corner, he’s gonna come in, | 他到时候会过来拿 |
[09:31] | he’s gonna grab it, and when he does, | 他拿的时候 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna come out of the window above him, | 我就从他上方的窗户上跳下来 |
[09:34] | take him out, cuff him, and bring him back | 撂倒他 把他铐上 |
[09:36] | to the van while I interrogate him | 在车里审问他 |
[09:37] | until he tells me where the Storm Maker is. | 问出风暴制造者的下落 |
[09:39] | That’s your plan, Miss… | 这就是你的计划 |
[09:42] | That actually sounds pretty solid. | 听起来还挺靠谱的 |
[09:46] | I don’t know why we needed Dad for that. | 我不知道爸爸来干嘛 |
[09:48] | For your information, | 你们听着 |
[09:50] | I just completed a target shooting class, | 我可是刚刚上过目标射击课的人 |
[09:52] | – and I came in eighth. – Out of how many? | -排名第八呢 -一共多少人通过 |
[09:54] | Seven. | 七个 |
[09:57] | I accidentally shot the first guy. | 我不小心击中了第一个人 |
[09:59] | In the foot, he’s fine. Limps a little. | 打在他脚上 他没事 就是有点瘸了 |
[10:01] | But the point is, I know how to use this baby. | 但重点是 我知道怎么用这家伙 |
[10:08] | Although, on second thought, | 想了想 |
[10:10] | maybe a little extra back-up isn’t a bad idea. | 再多点外援也可以 |
[10:22] | Who’s a cute baby? | 谁最可爱 |
[10:24] | Who’s a cute baby? | 谁最可爱 |
[10:29] | No, seriously, I’m asking, because it’s not you. | 我是真的在问你 反正不是你 |
[10:34] | Okay, this one’s always popular. | 好吧 这招一直管用 |
[10:36] | Who’s got your nose? | 谁把你的鼻子拿走啦 |
[10:39] | Who’s got your nose? | 谁把你的鼻子拿走啦 |
[10:43] | Relax, relax, I don’t have your nose. | 别紧张 别紧张 我没拿走你的鼻子 |
[10:45] | And now, I don’t have mine. | 现在我的鼻子也没啦 |
[11:03] | What is it, Judy? | 怎么了 朱蒂 |
[11:05] | I’m in the middle of a dangerous mission. | 我在执行一个非常危险的任务 |
[11:06] | It’s this baby. | 是这孩子的事 |
[11:10] | – Is he sick? – No. | -他病了 -没有 |
[11:12] | – Injured. – No. | -受伤了 -没有 |
[11:14] | Just annoying. It won’t stop crying. | 就是很吵 一直在哭 |
[11:16] | I’ve tried everything. | 我什么办法都试过了 |
[11:17] | I fed it, I’ve changed it, | 喂食 换尿布 |
[11:19] | I’ve rocked it, and nothing’s working. | 摇摇篮 都没有用 |
[11:21] | You know who is working? | 你知道现在有谁很忙吗 |
[11:23] | Me! | 我 |
[11:25] | Just deal with it. I have to meet my Swedish contact. | 自己想办法 我要去见瑞典那边的联系人了 |
[11:27] | Things are very tense here. | 现在情况很紧张 |
[11:30] | Hey, Inga, can you go a little lower? | 因加 你能往下按按吗 |
[11:32] | Things are very tense right here. | 这边肌肉很紧张 |
[11:42] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[11:44] | Sorry. Taco Tuesday leads to Windy Wednesday. | 不好意思 周二吃的玉米卷周三就释放了 |
[11:50] | Not that. Sounded like footsteps outside the van. | 不是这个声音 我说的是车外面的声音 |
[11:53] | For a guy who works in an airtight van, | 你的工作地点是密闭车厢 |
[11:55] | you really need to reevaluate your dietary choices. | 能不能换东西吃啊 |
[12:00] | That’s weird. The doors just locked. | 好奇怪 门锁了 |
[12:03] | Pull up the cameras outside | 打开外面的摄像头 |
[12:04] | the van so we can see what’s going on. | 看看发生了什么事 |
[12:09] | – Ugh, they’ve cut our power. – Alert KC. | -他们切断了我们的电源 -告诉KC |
[12:11] | Our communications are down, too. | 通讯设备也停止工作了 |
[12:13] | – I’m going out there. – No, Dad, wait, the door might be… | -我要出去看看 -不 爸爸 等一下 门上可能 |
[12:20] | Booby-trapped. | 有机关 |
[12:41] | Impressive entrance. | 这个出场方式很炫 |
[12:45] | Hand over those plans. | 把计划拿过来 |
[12:46] | Yeah, how about I hand over a “No”? | 那我拒绝的话怎么办呢 |
[12:53] | You want it? Go get it. | 你想要吗 去拿啊 |
[13:19] | Hey, hey, hey. I just got these kicks, okay? | 嘿 我就是踢人很厉害 好吧 |
[13:21] | I don’t need your face | 我没必要 |
[13:22] | leaving scuff marks all over them, all right? | 让你的脸蛋开花 懂吧 |
[14:03] | Thought you can fool me? Well, you didn’t, | 你以为你能骗过我吗 想得美 |
[14:05] | because I know exactly who you are. | 因为我知道你是谁 |
[14:08] | You’re… | 你是 |
[14:10] | …not who I thought you were. | 不是我以为的那个人 |
[14:14] | Who are you, and who do you work for? | 你是谁 你为谁工作 |
[14:16] | The Alternate will reign supreme. | 交替者将主宰世界 |
[14:18] | The Alternate. What’s the Alternate? | 交替者 交替者是什么 |
[14:20] | The Alternate will reign supreme. | 交替者将主宰世界 |
[14:21] | Okay, so if I ask you any question, that’s gonna be your answer? | 是不是问什么都是这个答案 |
[14:24] | The Alternate will reign supreme. | 交替者将主宰世界 |
[14:27] | The Alternate will reign supreme. | 交替者将主宰世界 |
[14:29] | See, this isn’t really going anywhere. | 好吧 看来是问不到什么了 |
[14:43] | Dad. Ernie. | 爸爸 厄尼 |
[14:46] | Somebody. | 有人吗 |
[14:55] | Marisa? | 玛丽莎 |
[14:56] | Please step away from my best friend | 快从我好朋友身边滚开 |
[15:00] | I repeat, please step away. | 我再说一遍 滚开 |
[15:05] | I said step away! | 给我滚开 |
[15:08] | Stand down. | 别动 |
[15:11] | Let’s move. | 撤退 |
[15:19] | Oh, I am so glad that is over. | 总算结束了 |
[15:22] | For a second, I thought I was actually gonna | 我差点以为我得 |
[15:24] | have to shoot somebody. | 对别人开枪呢 |
[15:26] | Marisa, I had to break this to you, | 玛丽莎 我不想这么说的 |
[15:28] | but you kinda did. | 但你的确开枪了 |
[15:30] | I did, didn’t I? | 我开枪了 是吗 |
[15:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[15:33] | I was worried about you, so I went into your room | 我担心你 所以就去你房间找 |
[15:35] | to take your laser lipstick. | 你的激光口红枪 |
[15:37] | Thought I might have a hard time finding it, | 我以为要找很久 |
[15:39] | but it turns out it’s literally | 没想到它真的是你 |
[15:41] | the only lipstick you own. | 唯一的口红 |
[15:43] | Thank you. You saved my life. | 谢谢你 你救了我 |
[15:52] | Marisa! | 玛丽莎 |
[15:58] | Stop crying. | 别哭了 |
[16:01] | There’s no reason for you to cry. | 你哭什么啊 |
[16:04] | Ewww! You need your diaper changed again?! | 你又要换尿布了 |
[16:08] | Great. Now there’s a reason for both of us to cry. | 太好了 我们都要哭了 |
[16:19] | Ugh! When did you eat something green? | 你什么时候吃了绿的东西啊 |
[16:33] | How long have you been saving that up? | 你这泡尿是存了多久啊 |
[16:38] | They got a fountain down at the mall | 商场里的喷泉都 |
[16:40] | that doesn’t shoot that high. | 不会喷那么高 |
[16:42] | I don’t know whether to change you, | 我不知道该给你换尿布 |
[16:45] | or throw quarters in your diaper. | 还是往你的尿布里扔硬币许愿 |
[16:53] | Agent Kira, I’m sorry to bother you, but this baby… | 吉拉特工 很抱歉打扰你 但这孩子 |
[16:56] | – Sick? – No. | -病了 -没有 |
[16:58] | – Injured? – No. | -受伤了 -没有 |
[16:59] | But no matter what I do, he won’t stop crying. | 但不管我做什么 他就是哭个不停 |
[17:01] | Judy, I really need you to figure this out. | 朱蒂 我真的需要你来解决 |
[17:04] | It’s your responsibility. My hands are full. | 这是你的责任 我手上一堆事 |
[17:07] | Agent, I’m gonna need that file now. | 特工 我要看档案 |
[17:15] | Listen, I want you to take your time. | 你慢慢来 |
[17:17] | I am in no rush to get home. | 我一点也不急着回家 |
[17:28] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 嘿 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[17:30] | Any updates? | 有新消息吗 |
[17:31] | Yes, actually. | 有啊 |
[17:33] | The Olive Pit has stopped including sausage | 这餐厅的肉食挚爱披萨上 |
[17:36] | on their meat lover’s pizza. | 不放香肠了 |
[17:38] | I mean, how ridiculous is that? | 这是不是疯了 |
[17:40] | Of all the meat lover’s pizza meat, | 披萨上的肉里 |
[17:42] | sausage is the most beloved. | 香肠肉是最受欢迎的啊 |
[17:46] | I was talking about KC. | 我说的新消息是指KC |
[17:47] | Oh, no, no, she wouldn’t care about this. | 不不不 她不在意这个的 |
[17:49] | She’s a vegetarian. | 她是素食主义者 |
[17:51] | Marisa, trust me, nobody cares about this. | 玛丽莎 相信我 没人在意她是不是素食主义者 |
[17:54] | Okay, any new information on the Rain Coat project? | 有雨衣计划的新消息吗 |
[17:57] | Oh, yes, yes. | 有啊 有啊 |
[17:59] | First, I have reason to believe | 首先 我有理由相信 |
[18:01] | they are changing the name to Project Roof. | 他们要把名字改成屋顶计划 |
[18:08] | Oh, and don’t be mad, but I went to protect KC | 还有 你别生气 KC执行任务的时候我去保护她了 |
[18:12] | on her mission, and it’s a really good thing that I did, | 还好我去了 |
[18:14] | because there is a new group called the Alternate, | 因为那会儿出现了一个新的组织 叫交替者 |
[18:17] | and they were there, and they almost stole the plans. | 他们差点把计划偷走 |
[18:19] | Wow. | 哇 |
[18:21] | Which is kinda weird, | 真的很奇怪 |
[18:23] | because how did they know she was gonna be down there? | 他们怎么会知道KC要去 |
[18:27] | I was the only person– | 我是唯一一个 |
[18:28] | I love you, Marisa! | 我爱你 玛丽莎 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[18:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:35] | I know that we’re supposed to be just pretending | 我知道我们只是为了任务 |
[18:37] | to be a couple for a cover, | 假扮情侣 |
[18:40] | but I can’t help it. | 但我控制不住 |
[18:42] | I’ve fallen in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[18:43] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[18:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:49] | I love your… | 我爱你的 |
[18:52] | intelligence. | 智慧 |
[18:56] | I love how quick… | 我爱你的 |
[18:58] | witted you are. | 机敏 |
[19:02] | I love how passionate… | 我爱你 |
[19:06] | you are about pizza meats. | 对披萨肉的热情 |
[19:10] | I love everything about you. | 我爱你的一切 |
[19:12] | I think you are the most incredible woman | 我觉得你是我遇到过的 |
[19:14] | that I’ve ever met in my entire life. | 最棒的女生 |
[19:16] | Wow. | 哇 |
[19:18] | Brady, no one has ever said those things to me before. | 布雷迪 从来没人对我说过这个 |
[19:23] | Sorry, this is all happening so fast. | 抱歉 这一切都发生得太快 |
[19:26] | So you feel it too? | 你也这么觉得吗 |
[19:27] | I mean, yeah, yeah, I have feelings for you. | 是啊 我也对你有感觉 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry, shouldn’t we tell the Organization… | 抱歉 那我们是不是应该告诉组织 |
[19:36] | Let’s not talk about work right now. | 现在不要谈工作 |
[19:38] | Okay, let’s just enjoy this moment. | 享受这一刻 |
[19:45] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 就当你同意了 |
[20:02] | Don’t worry, Dad. The doctor said you’re gonna be okay. | 别担心 爸爸 医生说你会没事的 |
[20:04] | I know I’ll be okay as soon as we get home. | 我知道回家就没事了 |
[20:08] | Yeah, Dad, we’re already home. | 是啊 爸爸 我们已经到家了 |
[20:10] | Really? Y’all better lay me down on the couch. | 真的吗 那你们还是把我放在沙发上吧 |
[20:15] | You’re already laying on it. Okay, you know what, Ernie? | 你现在就躺在沙发上 厄尼 要不这样吧 |
[20:18] | Maybe we should take him back to that doctor. | 我们还是把爸爸带到医生那里看看 |
[20:19] | KC, stop worrying. I’ll be fine | KC 别担心了 |
[20:21] | soon as we get home and I can lay on the couch. | 我回家躺在沙发上就没事了 |
[20:24] | Hey, we should ask the Organization | 我们应该让组织把布雷迪抓来 |
[20:27] | to bring in Brady. He took the bait just like you said he would. | 他就跟你说的一样 一下子就上钩了 |
[20:29] | Wrong. We can’t even prove that Brady was there tonight. | 不行 我们没法证明布雷迪今晚在那里 |
[20:32] | This is a whole new spy network. | 这是个新出现的特工组织 |
[20:34] | That’s huge. | 这是大事 |
[20:36] | We can’t take them on by ourselves. | 仅凭我们自己是拿不下他们的 |
[20:38] | There’s only one person that’s close enough to Brady | 只有一个人跟布雷迪非常亲密 |
[20:40] | that can help us take down the Alternate. | 能帮我们拿下交替者 |
[20:41] | Brady’s nana. | 布雷迪的奶奶 |
[20:44] | What? No. No! Marisa. | 什么 不是 是玛丽莎 |
[20:47] | Yeah, that was my second guess. | 好吧 我下一个就想猜她的 |
[20:51] | Now the success of this entire mission depends on Marisa. | 现在整个计划的成功就靠玛丽莎了 |
[20:54] | I gotta talk to her and tell her the truth about Brady. | 我要把布雷迪的事情都告诉她 |
[20:56] | Would you two relax? We’ll figure all this out | 你们能不能消停点 |
[20:58] | soon as we get home. | 等回家再讨论这件事 |
[21:07] | Hey, Marisa, I’m really glad you’re here. | 嘿 玛丽莎 你能来真是太好了 |
[21:09] | – I need to talk to you– – Me first. | -我要跟你谈谈 -我先说 |
[21:11] | Me first, me first. Okay. | 我先说 我先说 好的 |
[21:13] | You’re not gonna believe this, | 你肯定不敢相信 |
[21:14] | but Brady told me he loves me. | 布雷迪说他爱我 |
[21:21] | He did? | 是吗 |
[21:23] | Yes. Yes. | 是啊 是啊 |
[21:25] | And what did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[21:26] | Well, I told him I have feelings for him, | 我跟他说我对他有感觉 |
[21:28] | but I mean, love? | 但是 爱 |
[21:30] | We haven’t even known each other that long. | 我们认识的时间还没那么长 |
[21:32] | Yeah, you don’t really know each other that well. | 是啊 你们彼此了解也不多 |
[21:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:36] | Which makes this even crazier, | 所以这听起来就更不可思议了 |
[21:38] | because I think I love him, too. | 我觉得我可能也爱他 |
[21:45] | Why aren’t you jumping? | 你为什么不跳 |
[21:48] | Oh, sorry, wasn’t I? | 抱歉 我没跳吗 |
[21:49] | I’m in love. Yay! | 我恋爱了 耶 |