时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I figured out who’s been sabotaging all our missions. It’s Brady. | 我已经知道是谁一直在破坏我的任务了 是布雷迪 |
[00:08] | She can’t know that you’re a spy and I’m your handler. | 她不能知道你是特工 也不能知道我是你的负责人 |
[00:11] | The necklace he gave her; I bet you he bugged it. | 布雷迪给她的那条项链 他肯定安了窃听器 |
[00:13] | The Organization developed this new device called the Rain Coat | 组织研制出了一个叫“雨衣”的新装置 |
[00:16] | that’s gonna stop the Storm Maker. | 能阻止风暴制造者运行 |
[00:18] | Brady’s gonna show up to steal the plans for the Rain Coat. | 布雷迪会来偷雨衣计划 |
[00:20] | Obviously, he has no idea it doesn’t actually exist. | 当然了 他不知道这个计划根本不存在 |
[00:23] | Hand over those plans. | 把计划拿过来 |
[00:25] | Marisa? Thank you. You saved my life. | 玛丽莎 谢谢你 你救了我 |
[00:28] | He took the bait just like you said he would. | 他就跟你说的一样 一下子就上钩了 |
[00:30] | There’s only one person that’s close enough to Brady | 只有一个人跟布雷迪非常亲密 |
[00:33] | that can help us take down the Alternate. | 能帮我们拿下交替者 |
[00:35] | The success of this entire mission depends on Marisa. | 现在整个计划的成功就靠玛丽莎了 |
[00:41] | Wow, what a big turnout. | 这么多人 |
[00:45] | The Alternate has the Storm Maker, | 交替者手上有风暴制造者 |
[00:47] | so we had no choice but to call a code red meeting. | 我们只能召开红色警戒会议 |
[00:49] | Okay, agents, settle down. | 特工们 安静 |
[00:55] | Although maybe we shoulda called it a code black meeting. | 或者改名叫黑色警戒会议 |
[00:59] | Who does he think he’s fooling with that dye job? | 他这头发染的是在搞笑吗 |
[01:03] | Okay, we’ve all read the Coopers’ report. | 我们都看了库珀一家的报告 |
[01:06] | It’s clear we are in the middle of a hairy situation. | 这次的任务很棘手 水很深 |
[01:09] | Yeah, a dark hairy situation. | 是啊 和头发颜色一样深 |
[01:12] | Fortunately, we’re no longer completely in the dark. | 不过幸好我们不是完全被蒙在鼓里 |
[01:18] | We’re close, but not completely. | 这头发太美 我宁可把眼睛蒙上啊 |
[01:23] | We’ve been monitoring the Alternate for over a year. | 我们这一年多一直在监视交替者 |
[01:26] | They were a low priority and small time | 他们原本一直不是我们的重点人物 |
[01:28] | until the last couple of months, | 直到几个月前 |
[01:30] | they found some rich lunatic to fund their operation. | 他们找到了某个有钱的疯子资助他们的行动 |
[01:33] | We find that backer, we can take ’em down. | 找到那个人 就能拿下交替者了 |
[01:35] | Looks like they’re trying | 看样子他们是想 |
[01:36] | to fill the void left by the Other Side. | 当彼岸的接班人了 |
[01:37] | Do we know who their leader is? | 我们知道他们的头目是谁吗 |
[01:39] | No, but we do know, | 不知道 但我们知道的是 |
[01:41] | as long as they have the Storm Maker, | 只要他们手里有风暴制造者 |
[01:42] | they’re capable of bringing down the entire world. | 他们就能毁灭整个世界 |
[01:45] | It’s up to us to stop them. | 我们要阻止他们 |
[01:47] | So what you’re saying is we could all… | 你的意思是我们都可能 |
[01:50] | die on this job. | “染”尽生命 |
[01:55] | KC, I know what you’re doing. | KC 我知道你在干嘛 |
[01:57] | I tried to save a couple of bucks, | 我为了省点钱就自己染了头发 |
[01:59] | did the color myself. It was a mistake. | 这是个非常严重的错误 |
[02:00] | Let’s just move on, shall we? | 事情过了就让它过去 行吗 |
[02:04] | Yes, sir. | 行 |
[02:06] | Coopers, I want you to take the lead on Brady. | 库珀一家 我要你们盯牢布雷迪 |
[02:08] | He’s got information we’re gonna need. | 他有我们需要的信息 |
[02:09] | What about Marisa? | 那玛丽莎呢 |
[02:11] | Shouldn’t we warn her that | 我们应不应该警告她 |
[02:12] | her boyfriend’s part of an evil splinter group? | 她的男朋友是一个邪恶分裂集团的成员 |
[02:13] | And he is still not the worst boyfriend she’s ever had. | 他还不是玛丽莎的男朋友里最烂的 |
[02:19] | The less information she knows, the better. | 她知道的越少越好 |
[02:20] | Okay, people, let’s go. | 好了 行动 |
[02:23] | Excuse me, Agent Johnson? | 打扰一下 约翰逊特工 |
[02:24] | Um, do you think I can talk to you privately? | 我能跟你私下说两句吗 |
[02:27] | – Look, if it’s about– – It’s not about your hair. | -如果你是想说 -不是想说你的头发 |
[02:32] | It’s about Marisa. | 我想说的是玛丽莎 |
[02:33] | Um, although I would suggest you wear a baseball cap | 不过我还是建议你在让专业人士染发前 |
[02:36] | until you can see a salon professional. | 一直戴棒球帽 |
[02:40] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:43] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:46] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their head so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[02:50] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[02:54] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[02:58] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[03:00] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[03:04] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须深藏不露 |
[03:08] | Livin’ my life on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[03:10] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[03:12] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[03:15] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[03:17] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[03:19] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[03:21] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[03:24] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[03:25] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:28] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:33] | Hey, KC, what’s up? | KC 怎么了 |
[03:34] | Oh, hey, Marisa. | 嘿 玛丽莎 |
[03:36] | Just testing out some new gadgets from the Organization. | 我在测试组织的新装置 |
[03:39] | Hm. I see you’re not wearing that necklace Brady gave you. | 你没戴布雷迪给你的项链 |
[03:42] | Trouble in paradise? | 闹矛盾了 |
[03:44] | Oh, no, no, no. Trouble with the clasp. | 没有没有 就是扣子出了点问题 |
[03:46] | Me and Brady are actually great. | 我跟布雷迪挺好的 |
[03:48] | Oh, how sweet. | 真好呀 |
[03:50] | Sweet, generous Brady. | 温柔体贴的布雷迪 |
[03:52] | He’s almost too good to be true. Almost. | 我差点怀疑怎么会有这么好的人了 差点 |
[03:57] | Look, Marisa, there was something really important | 玛丽莎 我要跟你说一件 |
[03:58] | I wanted to talk to you about. | 非常重要的事 |
[04:00] | The other night, when you blasted into the alley | 你那天晚上冲进巷子救了我之后 |
[04:02] | and saved my life, I realized something. | 我意识到一件事 |
[04:05] | I realized that I have been a bad friend, | 我意识到我一直都不是个合格的朋友 |
[04:08] | and so, I decided to do what you’ve been begging me to do. | 所以我决定答应你那件事 |
[04:11] | Yay. You made an appointment to get a decent hairstyle. | 耶 你终于要去做个稍微好看点的发型了 |
[04:14] | No. | 不是 |
[04:18] | I, um, I told the Organization how amazing you are, | 我跟组织说了你的出色表现 |
[04:21] | and Agent Johnson agreed, and he will interview you | 约翰逊特工也同意让你参加 |
[04:24] | for junior agent-in-training. | 初级特工的面试 |
[04:27] | – Wait, what? – Yeah. | -等等 什么 -是啊 |
[04:29] | KC, thank you. | KC 谢谢你 |
[04:31] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[04:33] | You honestly have no idea how much this means to me. | 你不知道这对我来说有多重要 |
[04:36] | Knowing that you believe in me, and you got me this interview, | 知道你相信我 还给我安排了面试 |
[04:39] | it has me feeling so… | 我真的太 |
[04:42] | So… | 太 |
[04:44] | Uh, sorry, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:45] | The Organization wants to interview me | 组织想让我参加 |
[04:48] | to be a junior agent-in-training? | 初级特工的面试 |
[04:51] | Yeah, and your interview is tomorrow. | 是啊 明天面试 |
[04:54] | Unfortunately, you can’t know where the location | 不过很遗憾 你不能知道 |
[04:56] | of the Organization actually is, | 组织的具体位置 |
[04:58] | so I’m gonna have to knock you out and put a bag over your head, | 所以我得打晕你 在你头上套一个袋子 |
[05:00] | but, because you’re a friend, | 但因为你是我的朋友 |
[05:03] | I got you a silk one instead of the standard burlap. | 我会给你套一个丝绸的袋子 不是标准麻袋 |
[05:05] | It’s a lot more breathable and a lot less scratchy. | 这样呼吸更顺畅一些 也不会痒 |
[05:09] | I’m just gonna have to get | 我等等再跟你讨论 |
[05:10] | back to you on this whole interview thing. | 面试这件事 |
[05:12] | Cool, cool. Gotta go. Bye. | 就这样啦 拜拜 |
[05:13] | Marisa, what… | 玛丽莎 你 |
[05:15] | Was it the whole bag thing, because once you get used to | 这是因为套袋子的事情吗 等你习惯闻自己的口气之后 |
[05:18] | the smell of your own breath, it’s not that bad. | 就不会觉得那么糟糕了 |
[05:21] | Marisa! | 玛丽莎 |
[05:36] | You know I can see you, right? | 你知道我能看见你的 对吧 |
[05:39] | I literally have eyes in the back of my head. | 我脑袋背后有眼睛 |
[05:44] | Okay, FYI, that is creepy beyond belief. | 好吧 这也太恐怖了 |
[05:49] | What are you doing with | 你拿着克雷格特工的 |
[05:51] | the keys to Agent Craig’s classic 1969 muscle car? | 1969年产经典肌肉车的钥匙做什么 |
[05:54] | Which is ironic, since that’s the last year | 真是讽刺 他有肌肉 |
[05:56] | he actually had muscles. | 还是1969年的事吧 |
[05:59] | I’m just gonna move it so I can put the trash cans out. | 我要挪一下车 把垃圾桶搬出去 |
[06:02] | Trash day is Thursday. | 周四才来收垃圾 |
[06:03] | Try again, liar boy. | 你再骗一次 |
[06:07] | Fine. I wanted to drive by Monique’s house | 好吧 我想开车路过莫妮克的家 |
[06:10] | so she could see me in a cool car and think I’m awesome. | 这样她就能看到我坐在一辆酷炫的车里 觉得我很厉害 |
[06:12] | And you’re not gonna tell Dad, got it? | 你不能告诉爸爸 知道吗 |
[06:14] | Fine. Knock yourself out. | 好啊 随你 |
[06:26] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[06:28] | Didn’t need four eyes to see that coming. | 不用四只眼睛也能知道会发生什么 |
[06:35] | Why would the Organization want to interview me | 既然我已经是组织的初级特工了 |
[06:38] | to be a junior agent if I’m already a junior agent? | 为什么组织还要让我参加初级特工的面试 |
[06:42] | Unless I’m not really a junior agent, | 除非我不是真的初级特工 |
[06:44] | in which case, just wondering, | 我有点好奇 |
[06:46] | who the heck are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[06:49] | I’m your handler. | 我是你的负责人 |
[06:51] | Really, ’cause the only thing | 是吗 你负责的事情 |
[06:53] | you seem to be handling is a bunch of baloney. | 好像就是些骗人的鬼话吧 |
[06:55] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[06:57] | See, there’s a simple explanation. | 理由很简单 |
[06:59] | The Organization didn’t want KC to know | 组织不想让KC知道 |
[07:01] | that you’re actually spying– | 你在监视 |
[07:03] | No, no, no, Brady, Brady, just stop. | 不不不 布雷迪 布雷迪 别说了 |
[07:05] | You are a liar, and I know you’re a liar, | 你是个骗子 我知道你是个骗子 |
[07:08] | because I’m a liar, and it takes one to know one. | 因为我也是 同类最了解彼此 |
[07:12] | Marisa, you have to trust me. | 玛丽莎 你要相信我 |
[07:14] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[07:16] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[07:17] | I love you so much that it hurts. | 我爱你爱到心疼 |
[07:19] | – You’re the best thing– – Okay, you know what? | -你是我认识的最好的 -好了 |
[07:21] | Brady, stop. You are lying again. | 布雷迪 别说了 你又在骗人了 |
[07:30] | Fine. Here’s the deal. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[07:33] | I’m an agent with the Alternate, | 我是交替者的特工 |
[07:34] | a splinter group made up of young, disillusioned agents | 交替者是个分裂集团 成员都是来自其他组织的特工 |
[07:37] | from other organizations who have joined together | 我们年轻 对这世界不抱任何幻想 |
[07:39] | to take over the world. | 只想占领世界 |
[07:40] | We want you to be a crucial part of the revolution. | 我们希望你能成为这次革命的中坚力量 |
[07:43] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:49] | Look, I learned all about revolutions in school, | 我在学校学过革命 |
[07:51] | and they all end the same way. | 结局都差不多 |
[07:53] | Everybody gets killed by muskets or scurvy, | 大家不是丧命枪口 就是死于坏血病 |
[07:56] | and the pretty girl with the blonde hair | 漂亮的金发姑娘 |
[07:58] | ends up on the wrong end of the guillotine. | 被送上了断头台 |
[08:02] | So have fun at the revolution without me. | 祝你革命愉快 我先撤了 |
[08:09] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都去不了 |
[08:18] | I mean, I get Marisa an interview with the Organization, | 我给玛丽莎争取到了组织的面试 |
[08:21] | and she acts like I got her extra math homework. | 她表现得好像是我给她多布置了数学作业 |
[08:23] | It just doesn’t add up. | 真是奇怪 |
[08:24] | Neither does Marisa’s math homework. | 她的数学作业也做得挺奇怪的 |
[08:28] | Mom, I’m serious. I’m worried about her. | 妈妈 我是说真的 我很担心她 |
[08:31] | This whole situation is just weird. | 现在这情况太诡异了 |
[08:34] | Okay, I know you think her necklace is bugged, | 我知道你认为她的项链被安了窃听器 |
[08:37] | and honey, I hate to bring this up, | 我不愿这么说 |
[08:40] | but is there any chance | 但她是不是有可能 |
[08:41] | Marisa’s actively helping Brady and the Alternate? | 在主动帮助布雷迪和交替者 |
[08:43] | No, Mom, no. | 妈妈 不会的 |
[08:44] | There’s no way Marisa would ever help them. | 她不可能帮他们的 |
[08:47] | No, there is no way I would ever help you. | 不 我不可能帮你的 |
[08:51] | I think you’ll change your mind after you hear this. | 你听完这个就会改主意的 |
[08:53] | Once again, KC’s gone rogue. | 我再说一遍 KC背叛组织了 |
[08:55] | I hate to say it, but I don’t think | 我不想这么说 但我觉得 |
[08:57] | she’s worthy of being in the Organization with us. | 她没资格再和我们一样待在组织里了 |
[08:59] | So you’re ready to do whatever it takes to bring her down? | 你决定不惜一切代价打倒她了吗 |
[09:02] | I’m totally on board. Whatever it takes. | 我同意 不惜一切代价 |
[09:06] | You know what? Fine. Show that to KC. | 你知道吗 随你 给KC听吧 |
[09:08] | I will just tell her you tricked me, apologize, | 我就跟她说是你骗了我 然后道个歉 |
[09:11] | and she will forgive me. | 她就会原谅我的 |
[09:12] | That is what best friends do. | 这就是好朋友 |
[09:14] | Maybe, but governments aren’t that forgiving. | 可能吧 但政府没那么容易原谅你 |
[09:18] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[09:20] | It’s called treason. | 你这是叛国 |
[09:21] | You plotted against your own country, | 你密谋摧毁你自己的国家 |
[09:23] | and I’ve got hours of audio to prove it. | 我手头有数小时的音频可以证实 |
[09:25] | If I go to prison, you go to prison forever. | 如果我坐牢 你也得去 |
[09:29] | I can’t go to prison. | 我不能坐牢 |
[09:31] | I have prom coming up in a few months. | 我几个月后还要参加舞会呢 |
[09:34] | You’re not gonna say a word to KC. | 你不能跟KC说漏一个字 |
[09:37] | But you are gonna take that interview with the Organization, | 但你要参加组织的面试 |
[09:40] | and figure out a way to | 想办法 |
[09:41] | get us the plans for that Rain Coat device. | 给我们拿来雨衣装置的计划 |
[09:45] | What if they’re holding something over Marisa’s head? | 如果他们拿什么东西要挟玛丽莎呢 |
[09:47] | Most traitors aren’t born, they’re leveraged. | 大多数叛国者不是生来如此 是被利用了 |
[09:49] | Holding something over Marisa’s head? | 要挟玛丽莎 |
[09:50] | Let’s be honest. | 老实说 |
[09:52] | Everything is over Marisa’s head. | 玛丽莎就没什么能被拿来要挟的 |
[09:56] | Besides, she’s no traitor, okay? | 而且她不是叛国者 好吗 |
[09:58] | Marisa would never betray me. | 玛丽莎是不会背叛我的 |
[10:02] | Hey, Marisa, what’s up? | 嘿 玛丽莎 怎么了 |
[10:04] | Hey, KC, um… I just wanted to tell you | 嘿 KC 我只是想告诉你 |
[10:07] | I’m so sorry for acting so weird earlier. | 我很抱歉之前是这个反应 |
[10:09] | I guess I was overcome with emotion, | 我可能是太过兴奋 |
[10:12] | and I had to pee, um… | 兴奋得想尿尿 |
[10:16] | And I just wanna let you know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[10:18] | that I’m really, really excited | 明天能去组织面试 |
[10:19] | to meet with the Organization tomorrow. | 我真的真的很激动 |
[10:21] | Great. I will talk to you later. | 好啊 到时候再聊 |
[10:24] | Actually, I’m gonna sneak into your house, | 其实我到时候是要潜入你家 |
[10:26] | and put a bag over your head, | 在你头上套个袋子 |
[10:29] | and put you in the trunk later, but… | 把你塞进卡车 但 |
[10:31] | either way, excited to see you. | 不管怎样 很期待跟你见面哟 |
[10:33] | That was Marisa. | 那是玛丽莎 |
[10:35] | Apparently, everything’s all good. | 一切都挺好的 |
[10:37] | I guess I was just worried for nothing. | 我可能只是瞎担心了 |
[10:46] | You’ve gotta help me, Judy. | 你得帮我 朱蒂 |
[10:48] | Why should I? | 为什么 |
[10:49] | Because you’re my sister. | 因为你是我妹妹 |
[10:51] | That’s what brothers and sisters do for each other. | 兄弟姐妹要互相帮助 |
[10:53] | I prefer to think of our relationship | 我宁愿把你当成一个 |
[10:56] | as sophisticated humanoid and her annoying housemate. | 成熟稳重的类人机器的那个吵闹的室友 |
[11:00] | Besides, I’m looking forward to seeing that vein | 而且我也很想看到克雷格特工 |
[11:03] | in Agent Craig’s forehead pop out right before he screams at you. | 冲你大吼之前前额暴出的青筋 |
[11:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | I guess we don’t have that close sibling relationship | 我原来以为我们之前有兄妹之情 |
[11:13] | I thought we did. | 看来是我错了 |
[11:14] | I guess when the chips are down, | 我原来以为危急时刻能依靠你 |
[11:17] | I can’t count on you. | 看来是我错了 |
[11:19] | I guess you’re just a robot, | 你只是个机器人 |
[11:22] | and not a sister. | 不是我妹妹 |
[11:29] | Fine, I’ll help you. | 好吧 我帮你 |
[11:30] | Step aside, manipulative one. | 一边去 就会打亲情牌 |
[11:44] | That’s the wrong color! | 这颜色不对 |
[11:47] | You didn’t specify what color you wanted. | 你没说明要什么颜色啊 |
[11:50] | I made an artistic choice. | 我自己做了艺术上的决定 |
[11:52] | Deal with it. | 你看着办 |
[11:58] | All right, so… ready to prep for your interview? | 好了 要做面试准备了哦 |
[12:00] | This isn’t gonna be anything like studying, is it? | 不会像学习一样吧 |
[12:03] | No, no, no. You’re actually gonna do this. | 不不不 你没学习过 但这个准备是必须做的 |
[12:07] | Huh. I see you’re wearing that necklace Brady gave you again. | 你又戴着布雷迪给你的项链了 |
[12:11] | Oh, I have the hiccups. | 我打嗝了 |
[12:13] | Or maybe it was just one hiccup. | 可能就打一次 |
[12:16] | Nope, definitely the hiccups. | 不是 真的是打嗝 |
[12:19] | The necklace, yeah, Brady fixed it for me. | 项链 对啊 布雷迪帮我修好了项链 |
[12:21] | He is so sweet. | 他真好 |
[12:22] | Did I tell you he got me flowers? | 我有没有跟你说过他买花给我 |
[12:24] | He treats me so well. | 他对我特别好 |
[12:25] | Maybe some water would help with these hiccups. | 喝点水说不定能止嗝 |
[12:28] | Yeah, sure. | 我给你倒 |
[12:45] | Did I scare the hiccups outta you? | 是不是被我吓得不打嗝了 |
[12:47] | You scared something outta me. | 吓死我了 |
[12:52] | Marisa, are you searching my computer | 玛丽莎 你是在我电脑里搜索 |
[12:55] | for Project Rain Coat? | 雨衣计划吗 |
[12:57] | No. No, no. | 没有没有 |
[12:59] | I was shopping. | 我是在购物 |
[13:01] | I was shopping for a rain coat, | 我是要买雨衣 |
[13:03] | because, you know, the weather report | 你知道的 天气预报说 |
[13:05] | said that rain coats were on sale, | 雨衣在大促销 |
[13:06] | and, um… | 而且 呃 |
[13:10] | I can’t do this anymore. I can’t keep lying to you. | 我做不下去了 我不能一直骗你 |
[13:14] | Brady forced me to do this. | 布雷迪强迫我这么做的 |
[13:16] | Okay, Marisa, not another word. | 玛丽莎 别说了 |
[13:17] | No, no, I have to tell you. | 不不不 我必须告诉你 |
[13:20] | – I have to get this off my chest. – Sh! | -我一定要全部告诉你 -嘘 |
[13:22] | Not another word. | 别说了 |
[13:23] | – What are you doing? – Sh. | -你在干嘛 -嘘 |
[13:32] | Brady put a listening device in here, | 布雷迪在里面放了窃听器 |
[13:34] | and that’s how he’s been tracking my every move. | 所以他才能追踪我的每个行动 |
[13:37] | There’s no microphone in here. | 里面没有传话筒 |
[13:39] | Why is there no microphone in here? | 为什么没有 |
[13:40] | Because I’m the microphone. | 因为传话筒就是我 |
[13:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:48] | Brady tricked me. | 布雷迪骗了我 |
[13:50] | Look, I am so sorry, KC. | 对不起 KC |
[13:52] | I have been telling him everything. | 这段时间我什么都告诉他了 |
[13:54] | I have been spying on you, but I didn’t meant to. | 我一直在监视你 但我不是故意的 |
[13:56] | I promise it wasn’t my fault. | 我发誓 这真的不是我的错 |
[13:58] | He told me that I was working for the Organization, | 他跟我说我在为组织工作 |
[14:00] | but I’m not working for the Organization. | 但我不在为组织工作 |
[14:02] | I’m working with some sort of splinter group, | 我在为某个分裂集团工作 |
[14:04] | and I don’t even know what a splinter group is, | 我都不知道分裂集团是什么意思 |
[14:06] | but I know I don’t wanna be in one. | 但我知道我不想成为其中的一员 |
[14:10] | Marisa… | 玛丽莎 |
[14:12] | I need you to slow down, | 你慢点说 |
[14:14] | because if there’s anything that you’re saying | 我真的很想听听 |
[14:16] | that will stop me from throwing you out that window, | 你接下来说什么能让我不把你 |
[14:18] | I really wanna hear it. | 丢出窗户 |
[14:23] | KC, I am so sorry. | KC 真的对不起 |
[14:25] | I have never been more sorry in my entire life. | 我从来没觉得这么对不起一个人过 |
[14:28] | You’re my best friend in the whole world, | 你是我这世上最好的朋友 |
[14:31] | and I never meant to betray you, | 我从没想过要背叛你 |
[14:32] | so I hope you can forgive me, | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[14:34] | because I am in over my head. | 因为我自信得昏了头 |
[14:36] | I’m in the deep end of the pool, | 我陷进去了 |
[14:38] | and I don’t have any floaties. | 没有救命稻草 |
[14:40] | KC, please be my floaties. | KC 请你当我的救命稻草 |
[14:53] | All right, I got rid of all the green paint. | 我把绿色去掉了 |
[14:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:57] | I think you got rid of all of the paint. | 我觉得你把所有颜色都去掉了 |
[15:01] | It’s a big gray mess. | 这一大片灰色的怎么办 |
[15:03] | We need to have this professionally repainted. | 我们要专业人士来重新喷漆 |
[15:06] | Okay, here’s a place. | 有这么一家 |
[15:08] | Speedy Paint. | 快速喷漆 |
[15:09] | They can fix that door in an hour or less. | 他们能在一小时内搞定 |
[15:15] | Okay, so where do we bring it? | 好啊 把这拿去哪儿 |
[15:19] | They come to us. | 他们过来找我们 |
[15:23] | Well, I wish you’d mentioned that sooner. | 你早点说就好了 |
[15:25] | So do I. | 我也希望如此 |
[15:31] | I know she’s been your best friend forever, | 我知道她是你最好的朋友 |
[15:33] | but I don’t think we can trust her. | 但我们不能再信任她了 |
[15:34] | Look, I’m not happy with what she did, either, | 她做的这一切也让我很不高兴 |
[15:37] | but she is my best friend, okay, and I know that I can trust her. | 但她是我最好的朋友 我知道我能信任她 |
[15:41] | Plus, she took three lie detector tests and passed. | 而且她通过了三次测谎 |
[15:44] | Honestly, she’s never passed three tests in her life, so… | 说真的 她还从没通过三次考试过 所以 |
[15:53] | I really wanna make this right. | 我想弥补错误 |
[15:55] | Good. You can start by making nice with Brady. | 很好 从跟布雷迪示好开始 |
[15:56] | – What do you mean? – You are gonna spy on him. | -什么意思 -你要监视他 |
[15:59] | You’re the only one who can | 你是唯一一个能接近他的人 |
[16:00] | get close enough to him, and we need answers. | 我们需要答案 |
[16:02] | We’ve received reports of | 我们已经收到了数份报告 |
[16:04] | three snowstorms happening at the equator, | 赤道处发生三次暴雪 |
[16:06] | and monsoons in the Sahara. | 撒哈拉沙漠出现季风 |
[16:08] | That means we’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[16:10] | The Storm Maker’s already been activated. | 风暴制造者已经被启动了 |
[16:11] | We need to find it and disable it | 我们要在它摧毁城市前找到它 |
[16:13] | – before it starts taking out cities. – What do I need to do? | -并且关停 -我要做什么 |
[16:15] | Brady thinks you’re a double agent. | 布雷迪觉得你是双重间谍 |
[16:17] | You’re gonna be a triple agent. | 你现在要当三重间谍 |
[16:19] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:20] | You’re gonna spy on him, | 你要监视他 |
[16:21] | spying on us while he spies on… | 在他监视的时候监视我们 |
[16:24] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[16:27] | You’re gonna spy on us spying on him, | 你要监视我们在监视他 |
[16:30] | while spying on… no. | 同时要监视 不 |
[16:33] | You’re gonna spy on us and him while he… | 你要监视我们和他 同时他 |
[16:35] | You know what, just get him talking. | 让他开口就行了 |
[16:39] | We need to figure out who Brady is working with | 我们要找出布雷迪的同伙 |
[16:41] | so we can bring down the Alternate. | 拿下交替者 |
[16:43] | And this is dangerous, so if you can’t handle it, | 这个任务很危险 如果你做不到 |
[16:45] | you need to let us know, and we’ll come up with another plan. | 你要告诉我们 我们再另想办法 |
[16:48] | No. Like I told my guidance counselor | 不 就像我去年和前年 |
[16:50] | last year and the year before that, | 跟我辅导员说的那样 |
[16:52] | I am not dropping out. | 我是不会放弃的 |
[16:56] | Go, me! | 加油 |
[17:05] | Ernie! Judy! | 厄尼 朱蒂 |
[17:13] | Oh… my… gosh! | 我 的 天 啊 |
[17:18] | What happened to your car? | 你的车怎么了 |
[17:20] | It seems as if it’s been vandalized. | 好像被人蓄意破坏了 |
[17:26] | It looks like the Alternate did it. | 看上去是交替者做的 |
[17:28] | That car-ruining Alternate. | 居然还破坏车子 |
[17:31] | Does their evil know no bounds? | 他们还有没有良知了 |
[17:35] | Kids, we need to pack our stuff and get outta here. | 孩子们 我们要赶快收拾东西离开这里 |
[17:38] | The Alternate knows where we live. | 交替者知道我们住在哪里 |
[17:40] | We need new passports, new identities. | 我们要新护照 新身份 |
[17:42] | I think we gotta tell him. | 还是告诉他吧 |
[17:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:48] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[17:50] | there’s something you should know. | 我们有事要跟你说 |
[17:53] | Judy messed up your car. | 朱蒂破坏了你的车 |
[17:55] | It’s all her fault. | 都是她的错 |
[17:57] | What?! My fault? | 什么 我的错 |
[18:00] | He’s the one who wanted to | 是他想开这车 |
[18:02] | take it for a joyride to impress some girl. | 去撩妹 |
[18:04] | Darn fool never even made it to the end of the driveway. | 都没开出去就刮花了 蠢到家 |
[18:08] | Knock it off, you two. | 你们俩够了 |
[18:10] | I already know the Alternate didn’t do it. | 我知道不是交替者干的 |
[18:12] | But you’re still gonna need new identities. | 但你们还是需要新身份 |
[18:13] | – Why? – You gonna disappear. | -为什么 -你们就等着消失吧 |
[18:16] | I’m gonna make you disappear! | 我自己动手 |
[18:22] | The Storm Maker test was a massive success. | 风暴制造者的测试非常成功 |
[18:25] | The whole world is freaking out. | 人们都吓坏了 |
[18:27] | You should feel good. | 你应该高兴才对 |
[18:28] | We got those Storm Maker plans because of your intelligence. | 要不是你的情报 我们根本拿不到风暴制造者 |
[18:32] | Wow. There’s an expression I never thought I’d use. | 哇 我又想到一条夸你的 |
[18:38] | Hey, he brought up the Alternate and the Storm Maker. | 嘿 他提起了交替者和风暴制造者 |
[18:41] | That opens up the door for her to talk about it, too. | 她可以接着往下谈了 |
[18:43] | So, Brady, I have a question. | 布雷迪 我有个问题 |
[18:47] | Okay, here we go. | 开始了 |
[18:48] | I’m so proud of you, Marisa. | 我真为你骄傲 玛丽莎 |
[18:50] | What do you think I should order? | 你觉得我该点什么 |
[18:55] | They’ve got chicken parm on the menu today. That looks good. | 他们今天的菜单里有煎鸡扒 看着不错 |
[18:57] | And they wanna recruit this girl? | 组织想招募这个人 |
[19:00] | Look, guys, this is a lot of pressure. | 她压力很大 |
[19:03] | I’m sure she’s just nervous. | 肯定只是紧张了 |
[19:05] | Come on, Marisa, you got this. Let’s go. | 加油 玛丽莎 你可以的 开始 |
[19:06] | Chicken parm it is. | 就煎鸡扒了 |
[19:10] | Oh, hey, that reminds me. | 嘿 我想起来了 |
[19:12] | Who else is in the Alternate? | 交替者里还有谁 |
[19:15] | What? | 什么 |
[19:17] | Well, you know, | 你懂的 |
[19:19] | when you mentioned chicken parm, | 你提到了煎鸡扒 |
[19:21] | it reminded me how I never met anyone else | 我想起来我还没见过交替者的其他成员 |
[19:24] | from the Alternate except you. | 除了你 |
[19:28] | This was a mistake. | 不该让她来的 |
[19:30] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:33] | So… | 那 |
[19:34] | this Storm Maker machine you mentioned, | 你刚刚说的那个风暴制造者的机器 |
[19:36] | I would love to see it up close. | 我想近距离看看它 |
[19:39] | Hey, I think we’re back on track. | 嘿 我们又有希望了 |
[19:41] | Maybe you could tell me where it is, | 你可以告诉我它在哪里 |
[19:43] | and I could go check it out myself, | 然后我自己去看 |
[19:45] | all alone, not with anyone else. | 自己去 不带别人 |
[19:49] | Guys, she is completely blowing it, | 她彻底搞砸了 |
[19:51] | but the good news is, I have a back-up plan. | 但好消息是 我有备选方案 |
[19:54] | – Which is? – You’ll see. | -是什么 -等着看吧 |
[19:59] | Marisa, I don’t know what you think you’re doing, | 玛丽莎 我不知道你想干嘛 |
[20:01] | but it’s not gonna work. | 但没用的 |
[20:03] | If you don’t wanna spend the rest of your life in prison, | 如果你不想下半辈子待在监狱里 |
[20:05] | you’re gonna find out where the Rain Coat is. | 就找出来雨衣计划在哪里 |
[20:07] | Am I being clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[20:09] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[20:11] | Get outta here. I’m done with you. | 滚吧 不想跟你说了 |
[20:15] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[20:19] | Worse mission fail ever. | 史上最失败的任务 |
[20:24] | Yep. That couldn’t have gone any worse. | 是啊 不能更糟了 |
[20:27] | Oh, you spoke too soon, Craig. | 你说得太早了 克雷格 |
[20:29] | She just walked back in. | 她又回去了 |
[20:34] | I’m sorry, but you were just very rude to me, | 不好意思 你刚刚对我很没礼貌 |
[20:37] | and I don’t care for it one bit. | 我根本不在乎 |
[20:39] | In fact, I’m done spying for you. | 我不想再为你监视了 |
[20:41] | That’s right. I quit. | 没错 我不干了 |
[20:43] | No, that is not the right thing to say. | 不 不能这么说 |
[20:45] | Craig, I think she’s gonna get herself hurt. | 克雷格 她会惹祸的 |
[20:48] | And FYI, Brady, or whatever your real name is, | 布雷迪 不管你叫什么 |
[20:52] | I actually know all about the Rain Coat, | 我知道雨衣计划的全部内容 |
[20:55] | and I’m gonna help KC use it | 我会帮KC |
[20:57] | to destroy the Storm Maker. | 用它摧毁风暴制造者 |
[21:00] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[21:05] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[21:14] | Come on, Kira, we gotta get her outta there. | 走 吉拉 我们要去救她 |
[21:18] | Hey, Coopers. Where you going? | 嘿 叔叔阿姨 你们要去哪里 |
[21:20] | Can’t talk now, Marisa. | 现在没时间说话 玛丽莎 |
[21:22] | Brady’s about to take you prisoner, | 布雷迪要挟持你 |
[21:23] | but don’t worry, we won’t let him. | 但别担心 我们不会让他得逞的 |
[21:25] | Stay here until we can bring you back safely. | 乖乖待在这里 我们会把你安全带回来的 |
[21:28] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[21:30] | Why are you here if you’re there? | 你明明在那里 怎么会在这里 |
[21:33] | Because I’m following KC’s back-up plan. | 因为我用了KC的备选方案 |
[21:36] | If it was clear I wasn’t gonna be able to get the intel | 如果我不能从布雷迪那里套出 |
[21:38] | you guys needed from Brady, | 你们需要的信息 |
[21:40] | I was supposed to leave, switch places with her, | 我就要离开 跟KC互换身份 |
[21:41] | and she would go back in disguised as me. | 她会扮成我的样子回去 |
[21:43] | But now KC’s their prisoner. | 但现在他们挟持的是KC了 |
[21:45] | Which was her plan all along. | 这就是她的计划 |
[21:47] | That’s my girl. | 真不愧是我的女儿 |
[21:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[21:55] | Why is she here? | 她为什么在这里 |
[21:56] | We have to take her with us. | 我们要带她走 |
[21:58] | How many times do I have to tell you | 我要告诉你多少遍 |
[21:59] | to stop falling in love with your targets? | 不要爱上你的目标 |
[22:01] | Kris and I had something special, okay? | 克丽丝和我之间有火花 好吗 |
[22:03] | Besides, this is different. | 而且这次情况不一样 |
[22:05] | Marisa threatened to expose us to the Organization, | 玛丽莎威胁说要把我们的事告诉组织 |
[22:08] | and she has information about Project Rain Coat. | 她有雨衣计划的信息 |
[22:10] | Fine. But if I catch you making googly eyes at her, | 好吧 但如果我看到你跟她眉来眼去 |
[22:14] | she’s going over a roof, just like Kris did. | 她的下场就和克丽丝一样 |
[22:17] | You told me Kris moved. | 你跟我说克丽丝走了 |
[22:19] | Yes, very quickly to the ground. | 是啊 很快摔在地上了 |
[22:23] | Well, is Kris okay? | 那她没事吧 |
[22:25] | Yeah. Sure. Why not? | 当然了 为什么会有事呢 |
[22:29] | Anyway, we’ll take Marisa with us. | 不管怎样 我们要带玛丽莎走 |
[22:31] | But once she’s locked up, | 只要把她锁起来 |
[22:33] | it’ll be time to start the storm of the century. | 我们就能掀起世纪大风暴了 |
[22:36] | By the end of the day, the world will see | 到那一天 全世界都能看到 |
[22:38] | just how powerful the Alternate is. | 交替者是多么强大 |
[22:41] | The Alternate will reign supreme. | 交替者将主宰世界 |
[22:43] | The Alternate will reign supreme. | 交替者将主宰世界 |
[22:45] | The Alternate will reign supreme. | 交替者将主宰世界 |