时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I found out Brady had been sabotaging my missions, | 我已经知道是谁一直在破坏我的任务了 是布雷迪 |
[00:08] | but I set up a trap so I can catch him. | 但我设了个局抓他 |
[00:10] | I know all about the Raincoat, | 我知道雨衣计划的全部内容 |
[00:12] | and I’m gonna help KC use it | 我会帮KC |
[00:14] | to destroy the Storm Maker. | 用它摧毁风暴制造者 |
[00:16] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[00:18] | – Hey, Coopers! – You’re kidding me! | -嘿 叔叔阿姨 -你在逗我吧 |
[00:20] | How are you here if you’re there? | 你明明在那里 怎么会在这里 |
[00:22] | I’m following KC’s backup plan. | 我用了KC的备选方案 |
[00:24] | If it was clear I wasn’t gonna be able | 如果我不能从布雷迪那里套出 |
[00:25] | to get the intel you guys needed from Brady, | 你们需要的信息 |
[00:27] | I was supposed to leave, switch places with her, | 我就要离开 跟KC互换身份 |
[00:29] | and she would go back in disguised as me. | 她会扮成我的样子回去 |
[00:31] | But now KC’s a prisoner. | 但现在他们挟持的是KC了 |
[00:32] | Which was her plan all along. | 这就是她的计划 |
[00:35] | That’s my girl! | 真不愧是我的女儿 |
[00:40] | What do you know about Project Raincoat, Marisa? | 把你知道的雨衣计划内容都说出来 玛丽莎 |
[00:45] | Oh, really. | 来真的啊 |
[00:47] | Weeks of fake dating, | 假约会了好几个星期 |
[00:49] | and I couldn’t get you to shut up. | 我都没法让你闭嘴 |
[00:52] | Now suddenly cat’s got your tongue? | 现在倒是守口如瓶啊 |
[00:58] | Fine. Enjoy rotting in this cell, | 好啊 好好享受监狱时光吧 |
[01:01] | you vacuous dullard. | 你这一无所知的木鱼 |
[01:05] | Joke’s on him, | 他真是搞笑 |
[01:07] | ’cause Marisa doesn’t even know | 玛丽莎根本不知道 |
[01:08] | what the word “Vacuous” Means. | “一无所知”是什么意思 |
[01:10] | Or “Dullard,” For that matter. | 还有“木鱼” |
[01:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:33] | – Someone there? – Leave me alone! | -有人在那里吗 -别管我 |
[01:36] | No, it’s okay. I’m not one of them. | 没事的 我跟他们不是一伙的 |
[01:38] | How do I know that? | 我怎么知道 |
[01:40] | Just trust me, okay? I won’t hurt you. | 相信我 好吗 我不会伤害你的 |
[01:42] | – What’s your name? – Gwen Pepper. I’m sorry. It’s just– | -你叫什么 -格温·佩珀 抱歉 我只是 |
[01:44] | I’ve been locked up in here for weeks. | 我关在这里好几个星期了 |
[01:46] | I’m just a scientist, but they forced me | 我只是个科学家 但他们强迫我 |
[01:47] | – to help them– – It’s okay. | -帮他们 -没事的 |
[01:49] | Don’t worry, Gwen, I’m gonna get us both out of here. | 别担心 格温 我会把我们两个都救出去的 |
[01:51] | How are you going to do that? | 你怎么救 |
[02:08] | I’m KC Cooper and I’m a spy with the Organization. | 我是组织的特工KC·库珀 |
[02:10] | Saving people is, uh, kind of my thing. | 救人是我的拿手戏 |
[02:14] | In that outfit? | 就穿这身衣服救 |
[02:16] | Okay, I’m not loving it, either. | 我也不喜欢这身衣服 |
[02:23] | All right, so what do they have you working on? | 他们想让你操作什么 |
[02:25] | It’s called the Storm Maker. | 操作一个叫风暴制造者的机器 |
[02:26] | It can create storms so powerful | 它能制造出威力无穷的风暴 |
[02:28] | they can wipe out any coordinate they choose. | 可以消灭他们指定的任何地点 |
[02:30] | They told me if I didn’t do what they said, | 他们跟我说 如果我不按他们的吩咐行事 |
[02:31] | I’d never see my family again. | 我就再也见不到我的家人了 |
[02:33] | Interesting, ’cause the people I work for | 真是有意思 我所在的组织 |
[02:35] | won’t give me two seconds away from my family. | 都不允许我离开我家人两秒钟 |
[02:39] | All right, you know what? I’m gonna get us out of here. | 我会把我们俩都救出去的 |
[02:41] | How. The laser again? | 怎么救 还是用激光吗 |
[02:42] | Ha. Not this time. | 这次不用 |
[02:57] | Okay, I take it back. | 好吧 我收回我的话 |
[02:58] | I’m starting to really like your outfit. | 我开始喜欢你这身装扮了 |
[03:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:02] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[03:06] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[03:09] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their head so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[03:12] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[03:17] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[03:21] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[03:23] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[03:27] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须深藏不露 |
[03:30] | Livin’ my life, on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[03:33] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[03:35] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[03:38] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[03:39] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[03:41] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[03:43] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[03:46] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[03:48] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:50] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:54] | So, what’s the next move? | 下一步行动是什么 |
[03:56] | Well, fortunately, when KC repaired that necklace | 幸运的是 KC把布雷迪给你的项链修好了 |
[03:58] | that Brady gave you, she also put a tracking device inside. | 同时她也在里面放了一个跟踪装置 |
[04:01] | Should lead us right to her. | 我们能追踪到她的具体位置 |
[04:09] | Oh, you mean this necklace? | 你说的是这根项链 |
[04:13] | Why do you still have it? | 你为什么还戴着 |
[04:14] | Well, I sort of forgot to give it to KC | 交换身份的时候我好像忘记把它给KC了 |
[04:17] | when we switched places, but if it’s any consolation, | 不知道你听了会不会好受些 |
[04:20] | she’s wearing my bra. | 她穿了我的内衣 |
[04:22] | Craig, what are we gonna do? | 克雷格 我们该怎么办 |
[04:24] | Our baby’s out there with no support! | 我们的宝贝现在孤立无援 |
[04:25] | No, no, I just told you, she– | 不不不 我跟你说了 她穿了 |
[04:27] | Not that kind of support! | 不是说那种援助 |
[04:28] | Calm down, calm down. We’ll figure it out. | 冷静冷静 我们会想到办法的 |
[04:31] | We just can’t let the Organization know | 不能让组织知道 |
[04:33] | that KC deviated from the plan. | KC没按计划行事 |
[04:36] | Ugh! It’s Johnson from the Organization. | 是约翰逊特工 |
[04:39] | – Well, see what he wants. – You see what he wants! | -问问他想干嘛 -你去问 |
[04:41] | I don’t want to talk– Hey, Agent Johnson. | 我不想跟他 嘿 约翰逊特工 |
[04:45] | I need you and the family to report to HQ right now. | 你们一家赶快来总部报到 |
[04:48] | Okay, so, when you say “Family,” | 你说的“一家” |
[04:50] | who exactly are you referring to? | 具体指谁 |
[04:52] | You, Craig, and KC. | 你 克雷格和KC |
[04:53] | Ernie’s already on his way, so get down here ASAP. | 厄尼已经在路上了 你们立刻过来 |
[04:56] | I guess we have no choice but to tell him about KC. | 我们别无选择 只能把KC的事情告诉他了 |
[04:59] | And get her in even more trouble? | 给她再惹大麻烦 |
[05:01] | No, I don’t think so. | 不行 我不同意 |
[05:02] | Uh, maybe you guys could just, like, | 你们可以在去的路上 |
[05:04] | you know, drop me off on the way. | 顺便带我一程 |
[05:05] | I could use a nice, long bubble bath. | 我真的想回家好好泡个澡 |
[05:07] | Oh, no, you’re coming with us. | 不行 你要跟我们一起去 |
[05:12] | What are they gonna do when they see me? | 那他们看见来的是我会怎么做啊 |
[05:14] | Oh, they won’t see you. | 他们看到的不会是你 |
[05:22] | Wow! | 哇 |
[05:26] | Are those secret files? | 这些是机密文件吗 |
[05:27] | And look at all these TV monitors! | 看看这些监视器 |
[05:30] | Their cable bill must be a fortune . | 有线电视费肯定高到吓人 |
[05:33] | Marisa! Marisa! Get over here | 玛丽莎 玛丽莎 过来 |
[05:36] | and start acting like you got some sense. | 成熟点 别这么疯 |
[05:38] | Sorry, okay, it’s just I’ve never been here before. | 抱歉抱歉 我从没来过这里 |
[05:41] | Yeah, but KC’s been here a million times, | 但KC来的次数数都数不清 |
[05:43] | so pull it together. | 所以你正常点 |
[05:44] | Okay, I’ll just channel my inner KC. | 好啦 我模仿一下KC就是了 |
[05:50] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[05:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:56] | Good of you to finally show up, KC. | 真好啊 你总算来了 KC |
[05:58] | Why, thank you, fellow spy. | 谢啦 特工兄弟 |
[06:00] | I mean, ‘sup, fellow spy? | 我是说 最近咋样 特工兄弟 |
[06:05] | As we all know, the Storm Maker has been activated. | 大家都知道 风暴制造者已经被启动了 |
[06:08] | Orange groves in Florida are freezing. | 佛罗里达州的橘子园被冻坏了 |
[06:10] | Farmland in Pennsylvania is being flooded | 宾夕法尼亚州的农田 |
[06:12] | under a deluge of rain. | 遭受暴雨带来的洪灾 |
[06:14] | We have to destroy that machine. | 我们必须摧毁这个机器 |
[06:16] | – KC. – Yes! | -KC -到 |
[06:17] | That is me, KC Cooper. Hello. | 是我 我就是KC·库珀 大家好 |
[06:20] | You’ve always been a brilliant tactician. | 你一直谋略过人 |
[06:22] | Any suggestions on how we can infiltrate the Alternate? | 你有没有什么办法让我们打进交替者总部 |
[06:25] | Uh, well, can’t we just use that Raincoat thingy? | 我们用那个什么雨衣不就得了 |
[06:32] | Good one, honey! | 你可真逗 宝贝 |
[06:33] | KC knows Raincoat isn’t real, | KC知道雨衣计划不是真的 |
[06:35] | because she made it up to trap Brady! | 因为这就是她编出来诱布雷迪上钩的 |
[06:38] | Remember! | 记得吧 |
[06:39] | Oh, right. I remember! | 对哦 我当然记得 |
[06:42] | Um, but I’m actually gonna be sitting | 但这个任务我就不参与了 |
[06:45] | this mission out, so you got this, right, bro? | 你自己能搞定吧 老弟 |
[06:49] | Uh, no. | 搞不定 |
[06:52] | I need the both of you to track down Marisa. | 我要你们俩去追踪玛丽莎 |
[06:55] | You find her, you find the Storm Maker. | 找到她也就能找到风暴制造者了 |
[06:57] | Uh, yes, absolutely. | 好啊 没问题 |
[06:58] | My mom, dad, Ernie, and I | 我爸妈 厄尼和我 |
[07:01] | will go find Marisa. | 去找玛丽莎 |
[07:02] | We will do it all together | 快乐的大家庭 |
[07:04] | as one big, happy family. | 一起完成任务 |
[07:06] | KC, I don’t know what your problem is, but get it together. | KC 我不知道你今天中了什么邪 但你赶紧恢复正常 |
[07:09] | You and Ernie track down Marisa. | 你和厄尼去追踪玛丽莎 |
[07:11] | Kira, you and Craig determine why | 吉拉 你和克雷格研究一下 |
[07:13] | these specific locations have been targeted. | 他们为什么针对这些特定的地点 |
[07:16] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 分头行动 |
[07:18] | Marisa, you need to– | 玛丽莎 你要 |
[07:21] | Look, I already know what you’re gonna say, | 我知道你要说什么 |
[07:24] | but if you expect me to sit at home | 但你要是指望我坐在家里 |
[07:26] | twirling my hair while you guys save my best friend, | 玩玩头发 等着你们去救我最好的朋友 |
[07:28] | then you need to put down the crazy pills, | 那你就该吃药了 |
[07:30] | because I’m going whether you like it or not. | 因为不管你愿不愿意 我都去定了 |
[07:33] | Actually, I was just gonna say you need to fix your wig. | 其实我想说你该整理一下你的假发了 |
[07:38] | What’s the latest with your little blonde friend, Marisa? | 你的金发朋友玛丽莎怎么样 |
[07:41] | She won’t tell me anything about the Raincoat. | 她什么都不肯说 |
[07:44] | I’m not sure if she’s playing dumb | 我不确定她是装傻 |
[07:46] | or if she’s actually dumb, or if she’s super dumb | 还是真的傻 还是非常傻 |
[07:49] | and playing normal dumb, or, I… | 装作正常傻 或者 |
[07:51] | Your mouth keeps moving, yet I’ve stopped listening. | 你说个不停 我已经懒得听了 |
[07:56] | Okay, what’s the deal with the guy talking to Brady? | 那个跟布雷迪说话的家伙是谁 |
[07:58] | I’ve only seen him once before, | 我只见过他一次 |
[07:59] | but everyone seems to be afraid of him. | 但大家好像都很怕他 |
[08:00] | I think he might be in charge. | 我觉得他可能是头儿 |
[08:02] | We don’t have time to wait around for the Raincoat. | 我们没时间去问雨衣的事情了 |
[08:04] | We need to move forward with Phase 2 of the plan. | 我们要实施第二阶段的计划 |
[08:07] | A catastrophic storm that’ll hit the Capitol building. | 掀起一场摧毁国会大厦的毁灭性风暴 |
[08:10] | And then the Alternate will reign supreme. | 接着交替者就能主宰世界了 |
[08:14] | They’re trying to take out the Capitol. | 他们要摧毁国会大厦 |
[08:16] | I need to get in contact with my family. | 我要跟我家人联系 |
[08:18] | Yell for help, okay? | 你大声求救 好吗 |
[08:19] | I’m kind of soft-spoken. | 我声音不大 |
[08:21] | I don’t think your family’s gonna hear me. | 你的家人应该听不到我的声音 |
[08:23] | Just do it. | 照做就是了 |
[08:24] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[08:27] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[08:30] | What are you doing out of your cell? | 你出来做什么 |
[08:31] | Creating a diversion. | 声东击西 |
[08:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:46] | – Dad, it’s KC. – KC! Where are you? | -爸爸 我是KC -KC 你在哪里 |
[08:49] | I’m at the Alternate’s Headquarters. | 我在交替者的总部 |
[08:50] | I’ll send you the coordinates. | 我把位置发给你 |
[08:51] | Listen, I figured out what they’re doing with the Storm Maker. | 听着 我知道他们要用风暴制造者做什么了 |
[08:53] | Yeah, we know, they’re trying to mess with the crops. | 我们知道 他们想破坏庄稼 |
[08:54] | No, that is just a distraction. | 不 那只是声东击西 |
[08:56] | They’re trying to take out the Capitol. | 他们想摧毁国会大厦 |
[08:58] | Craig, tonight is the State of the Union address. | 克雷格 今晚有国情咨文演说 |
[08:59] | Every member of Congress is gonna be in the Capitol building. | 每位议员都会来国会大厦 |
[09:02] | Then the Alternate’s goal | 交替者的目标是 |
[09:03] | is to wipe out the entire federal government. | 扫除整个联邦政府 |
[09:05] | We have to warn them. | 我们要警告他们 |
[09:06] | KC, stay safe. Help is on the way. | KC 注意安全 外援马上就到 |
[09:10] | Okay, so are we almost there? | 我们要到了吗 |
[09:12] | Because I feel like we’re just going in circles here. | 我觉得我们只是在绕圈 |
[09:15] | Not far now. So, what are | 不远了 |
[09:16] | you gonna do once you find the Storm Maker? | 那你找到风暴制造者后要做什么 |
[09:18] | Well, destroy it, of course. | 当然是毁了它 |
[09:19] | Right, but how will you destroy it? | 你打算怎么毁了他 |
[09:21] | Do you have some type of device that can stop it? | 你有什么装置能阻止它运行吗 |
[09:23] | I heard them talking about a Project Umbrella | 我听到他们在讨论一个什么雨伞计划 |
[09:25] | or Galoshes or something like that. | 还是橡皮套鞋计划什么的 |
[09:28] | Project Raincoat? | 雨衣计划 |
[09:29] | Yes! That’s it. | 对对对 |
[09:32] | Raincoat. Do you have it on you? | 雨衣 你有吗 |
[09:33] | I’d love to see it, you know, | 我很想看看 |
[09:34] | just to check out the specs and everything. | 看看各项参数之类的 |
[09:36] | I am fascinated with anti-technology technology. | 我最喜欢反科技的技术了 |
[09:39] | How ’bout you lead me to the Storm Maker | 你先带我去看风暴制造者 |
[09:41] | and I’ll show it to you there. | 我在那里给你看 |
[09:42] | How about we do it my way. | 还是按我说的做吧 |
[09:46] | Now, hand it over. | 拿过来 |
[09:48] | I’m not handing you over anything. | 什么也不给 |
[09:49] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧咯 |
[09:52] | I have KC Cooper secured. | 我找到KC·库珀了 |
[09:54] | She has the Raincoat. | 她有雨衣计划 |
[09:55] | I repeat, she has the Raincoat. | 重复 她有雨衣计划 |
[09:58] | Now, hand it over! | 拿过来 |
[10:00] | Over my dead body. | 那还是等我死了吧 |
[10:06] | That could be arranged. | 想死可不难 |
[10:13] | You’re a scientist. Why are you helping them? | 你是个科学家 为什么要帮他们 |
[10:15] | It’s all about the Benjamins, baby. | 那还不是因为有钱拿 亲爱的 |
[10:19] | Plus, you made it so easy. | 而且你把事情变得简单多了 |
[10:21] | All I had to do was break out the theatrics | 我只要演出戏就行了 |
[10:23] | and I knew you’d spill everything. | 你肯定会和盘托出 |
[10:25] | “Help, help! I’m a poor scientist | 救命啊 我是个可怜的科学家 |
[10:28] | in need of a big, strong spy.” | 需要一个厉害的间谍来帮我 |
[10:30] | “I’ll help you, little lady. | 我会帮你的 小姐 |
[10:32] | I’m KC Cooper, and kickin’ butt’s my middle name.” | 我是KC·库珀 揍人是我的专长 |
[10:36] | You sounded so stupid! | 蠢极了 |
[10:40] | What I said was way cooler than that, and you know it. | 我说的样子酷多了 你知道的 |
[10:43] | Give me Project Raincoat, or else. | 把雨衣计划给我 不然别怪我不客气 |
[10:47] | Or else what? | 怎么不客气 |
[10:48] | Or else I’ll shoot. | 我会开枪 |
[10:50] | Okay, go ahead. Do it. | 好啊 来啊 开枪啊 |
[10:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:57] | Do I need to get a little closer | 我要走近一点吗 |
[10:58] | so that baby scientist won’t miss? | 不然可爱的科学家打不中 |
[11:01] | Is that close enough? | 够近了吗 |
[11:03] | Stop it, seriously, I will shoot you. | 停下 我真的会开枪的 |
[11:08] | You know, for a scientist you’re not very smart. | 你这科学家也挺笨的 |
[11:10] | Now, show me to the Storm Maker and tell me how to shut it off. | 带我去看风暴制造者 告诉我怎么关掉 |
[11:12] | Or else what, is baby spy gonna break my– Ow! | 不然怎么样 可爱的特工要折断我的 啊 |
[11:15] | Okay, okay, you’re not bluffing. I’ll tell you! | 好了好了 知道你不是开玩笑了 我会告诉你的 |
[11:23] | Whoa! Where’d all this rain come from? | 哇 这场雨是什么情况 |
[11:26] | I can barely see the road! | 我都看不清路了 |
[11:28] | Craig, why didn’t you put the new windshield wipers | 克雷格 你为什么不按我说的 |
[11:31] | on the car like I asked? | 装新雨刷 |
[11:32] | ‘Cause it wasn’t supposed to rain until next weekend! | 因为应该下周才会下雨啊 |
[11:35] | You know what else wasn’t supposed to happen? | 你知道什么不应该发生吗 |
[11:38] | Nobody was supposed to take out the entire US government | 没人应该用一个破坏力超强的天气机器 |
[11:41] | with a catastrophic weather machine! | 摧毁政府 |
[11:43] | Yet, here we are. | 现在不就发生了 |
[11:45] | The Alternate is doing this, Craig. | 是交替者干的 克雷格 |
[11:47] | They’re trying to keep us from getting to the Capitol. | 他们是想阻止我们去国会大厦 |
[11:52] | And now they trying to stop us with hail! | 现在用的是冰雹 |
[11:56] | It’s just broke the windshield wiper. | 把雨刷给弄断了 |
[11:59] | I bet you glad I didn’t put the new one on now, aren’t you? | 你现在应该很高兴我没装新雨刷吧 |
[12:09] | Our intel was correct, Reid. | 我们的情报是正确的 里德 |
[12:10] | I’m locked in on the Coopers’ car. | 我锁定了库珀家的车 |
[12:12] | Did you stop them from getting to the Capitol? | 你阻止他们前往国会大厦了吗 |
[12:16] | No, they’re still en route. | 没有 他们还在路上 |
[12:17] | Then turn it up, genius! | 那就调大力度啊老兄 |
[12:24] | Okay, according to KC, | 根据KC留下的信息 |
[12:26] | the Alternate base is 50 yards due north. | 交替者基地在正北方向45米处 |
[12:28] | We should be close enough to hack into the computer system | 这距离应该可以近到可以黑进他们的电脑系统了 |
[12:30] | and hopefully shut down the Storm Maker. | 希望能关停风暴制造者 |
[12:32] | Great, and I will sneak in and back up KC. | 很好 我就溜进去支援KC |
[12:35] | Just make sure to take that bag. | 记得带上那个包 |
[12:36] | It’s got all my tactical gear in it. | 我的装备都在里面 |
[12:39] | Ernie, uh, unless tactical means grossing out the bad guys | 厄尼 你的装备就是恶心敌人用的臭袜子吗 |
[12:43] | with your old gym socks? I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[12:46] | I think you grabbed the wrong bag. | 你应该拿错包了 |
[12:49] | No, it only looks like I grabbed the wrong bag. | 不 只是看起来拿错了包 |
[12:52] | I do that in case anyone goes into it. | 我这么做是防止被别人打开 |
[12:54] | Always thinkin’. | 总是想得周到 |
[12:56] | And stinkin’. | 臭得也很周到 |
[12:59] | Underneath that stuff is a pen, a flashlight, | 下面是一支钢笔 一个手电筒 |
[13:02] | a hairbrush, and a pack of gum. | 一把梳子和一包口香糖 |
[13:04] | You put the pen and the flashlight together | 把钢笔和手电筒放一起 |
[13:07] | to make a laser gun, | 就是一把激光枪 |
[13:08] | and the hairbrush is really a communicator. | 梳子其实是通讯器 |
[13:10] | Oh, cool! And the gum, | 好厉害啊 那口香糖呢 |
[13:13] | is that some sort of, like, explosive thing? | 是不是什么可以爆炸的东西 |
[13:15] | No, that’s for your breath. | 不 只是给你清新口气用的 |
[13:16] | Whatever you had for lunch is not doing you any favors. | 不管你午饭吃了什么 口气是真的够呛 |
[13:24] | System’s almost at full strength. | 系统差不多是满负荷运营了 |
[13:26] | It’s time to take out the Capitol. | 该摧毁国会大厦了 |
[13:29] | I don’t think so. | 我看不见得 |
[13:32] | – It’s over. – KC Cooper. | -结束了 -KC·库珀 |
[13:34] | – As tenacious as advertised. – Glad you think so, | -跟传闻中一样顽强啊 -你能这么想 我很欣慰 |
[13:37] | ’cause as soon as I take out this machine, | 我毁了这个机器后 |
[13:39] | you’re gonna be next. | 下一个打的就是你 |
[13:40] | You should be working with us, KC. | 你应该加入我们 KC |
[13:42] | We’re the next generation. | 我们是崛起的下一代 |
[13:43] | It is up to us to destroy the failing old way | 要扫除旧障碍 |
[13:46] | so that from their ashes, a new, superior world can rise. | 建立一个新的先进社会 |
[13:50] | All right, are we done talking like a comic book? | 能别谈漫画书里的东西了吗 |
[13:53] | I need you to step away from that machine. | 离这机器远点 |
[13:54] | Yeah, you heard her, move! | 你听到了 还不快动 |
[14:01] | The Alternate will not reign supreme. | 交替者主宰不了世界 |
[14:06] | That’s a good one, right? | 我说得不错吧 |
[14:09] | Marisa, what are you doing here? | 玛丽莎 你来干嘛 |
[14:11] | Oh, I’m here to save you. | 我是来救你的 |
[14:12] | I even brought this cool laser flashlight thingy. Look it! | 我还带了这个特别酷炫的激光手电筒 看 |
[14:17] | Aah! | 啊 |
[14:20] | See? You’re not the only one who can do some cool moves. | 看到没 不是只有你一个人会些厉害的招式 |
[14:22] | Yeah, well, I do know that you’re not gonna shoot me. | 是啊 我也知道你不会开枪的 |
[14:24] | But we will. | 但我们会 |
[14:37] | Uh, KC, I’m pretty sure they locked it. | KC 他们应该是锁上了 |
[14:40] | Mm, you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:44] | The Coopers are going nowhere fast. | 库珀一家走不了多远了 |
[14:47] | Finally, I’m in their system. | 总算黑进他们的系统了 |
[14:49] | I’ll see your blizzard and raise you some sunshine! | 暴风雪走开 给你来点阳光 |
[14:54] | Wait, where’d that sunshine come from? | 等等 这阳光是哪来的 |
[14:56] | – Hey, what’s going on? – I don’t know. | -嘿 怎么了 -我不知道啊 |
[14:58] | Just get it working again! | 让它接着工作啊 |
[14:59] | One Category 4 tornado coming up, | 四级龙卷风马上就来 |
[15:01] | with a little lightning to make things interesting. | 再来点闪电 要的就是意想不到嘛 |
[15:05] | Oh, no, you didn’t! | 不是吧 |
[15:11] | Craig, we need to get somewhere safe. | 克雷格 我们要去个安全的地方 |
[15:12] | I’m trying! | 我在努力啊 |
[15:14] | Turn on the radio. Check the news. | 打开广播 听听新闻 |
[15:15] | – Okay. – The snow is really coming down out there. | -好的 -这场雪真大啊 |
[15:19] | But, wait, it’s clearing up and the forecast | 等等 天又放晴了 |
[15:21] | looks like it’ll be in the low 120s. | 温度可能会维持在32摄氏度 |
[15:26] | Wait, what? Hold on. | 什么 等等 |
[15:29] | Now a tornado is approaching the Capitol building! | 一股龙卷风在逼近国会大厦 |
[15:33] | What the–! | 什么 |
[15:35] | What do we do? What do we do? What do we do? | 怎么办 怎么办 怎么办 |
[15:37] | Stop saying, “What do we do?” It’s not helping. | 别说“怎么办”了 没用的 |
[15:41] | Wait a minute, Storm Maker can’t produce | 等等 如果没有发射器 |
[15:43] | its weather patterns without a transmitter, right? | 风暴制造者没办法控制天气 |
[15:44] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 如果我的回答有用的话 |
[15:47] | but if it helps, I’ll say yes. | 那我同意你的观点好了 |
[15:49] | Okay, so if we find that transmitter, | 只要找到发射器 |
[15:51] | then we can stop all this destruction, right? | 我们就能停止这一切破坏行动了 对吧 |
[15:54] | So clueless, so here’s another yes. | 还是不知道你在说什么 但我也同意 |
[15:57] | And it would have to be | 为了不让信号受损 |
[15:58] | high enough to emit an unobstructed signal. | 发射器肯定会建在高处 |
[16:01] | – Let’s go, Marisa. – Where are we going? | -我们走 玛丽莎 -去哪儿 |
[16:03] | To the roof to stop the transmitter. | 去屋顶破坏发射器 |
[16:07] | Okay, okay, I’m starting | 好了好了 |
[16:08] | to think we should’ve taken the elevator. | 可能还是坐电梯比较好 |
[16:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:16] | Ernie, hey. We got, uh, we got some company. | 厄尼 嘿 有人挡路 |
[16:19] | I can see that on the monitor, | 我在监视器上看到了 |
[16:20] | but I got my own problems. | 但我自己都麻烦缠身 |
[16:22] | Someone’s hacking me back. | 有人在反过来黑我的设备 |
[16:24] | I’m trying to blow the storm out to sea, | 我在努力把风暴往海上赶 |
[16:25] | but every time I make wind, they make hail! | 但每次我这边设置起风 他们那边就设置下冰雹 |
[16:28] | Okay, well, try again! Okay, bro? | 知道了 你再努力一把 好吗 老弟 |
[16:29] | There’s nobody better at making wind than you! | 没人比你更能兴风作浪 |
[16:33] | While you’re at it, see if you | 你忙的时候能不能 |
[16:34] | can put a blizzard right on top of the building. | 在楼顶设置下暴风雪 |
[16:35] | – Why? – Marisa, tell him the plan. | -为什么 -玛丽莎 把计划告诉他 |
[16:40] | There’s a transmitter thingy on the roof, | 屋顶上有个发射器 |
[16:43] | and we need you to freeze it out. | 我们需要你帮忙冻住它 |
[16:45] | I’m on it. | 交给我 |
[16:50] | Get him! | 撂倒他 |
[16:55] | That’s gonna leave a mark. | 这一下脸上要留疤了 |
[17:02] | KC, are you almost done up there? | KC 你那边搞定了吗 |
[17:13] | I am now! | 现在搞定了 |
[17:14] | Come on up! | 上来 |
[17:16] | Uh, excuse me, sir. | 先生 不好意思让一下 |
[17:25] | There’s the transmitter! | 发射器在那儿 |
[17:26] | I can barely see anything up here! | 我什么都看不到 |
[17:28] | This is all you need to see! | 看到这个就够了 |
[17:33] | Well, well, if it isn’t KC Cooper | 看啊 这不是KC·库珀 |
[17:36] | and her trusty sidekick Marisa. | 和她最信任的朋友玛丽莎吗 |
[17:38] | Get behind me, Marisa. | 站我后面 玛丽莎 |
[17:41] | Here comes Ernie’s blizzard. | 厄尼的暴风雪来了 |
[17:43] | He came through! | 他做到了 |
[17:48] | Now, back up! I said back up! | 后退 给我后退 |
[17:52] | You heard me, back up. | 听到我的话了 后退 |
[17:55] | But if we back up any further, we’ll fall off the roof. | 再往后退就掉下去了啊 |
[17:59] | Oh, did you figure all that out by yourself? | 你居然会想出来 好厉害哦 |
[18:01] | Oh, and to think I called you a vacuous dullard. | 想想看我还称呼你为一无所知的木鱼呢 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry, a what what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[18:07] | Marisa, when we get home, remind me | 玛丽莎 我们回家以后记得提醒我 |
[18:09] | to download that vocab app on your phone. | 在你手机上装个查词软件 |
[18:12] | Okay, for the last time, back up! | 我最后说一次 后退 |
[18:17] | Okay, you beat us, Brady. | 好吧 我们拿你没辙 布雷迪 |
[18:19] | But I just have one question. | 但我只有一个问题 |
[18:20] | How did you know every move I made before I made it? | 你怎么会在我每次行动前都知道我要做什么 |
[18:23] | What, seriously? You didn’t know? | 你在逗我吧 居然不知道 |
[18:26] | Marisa. She told me everything– | 玛丽莎 她把你的一切行动都告诉了我 |
[18:30] | where you were going, what you were doing, | 你要去哪里 要做什么 |
[18:32] | and she was only too happy to spy on her best friend. | 她监视自己的好朋友还挺开心的 |
[18:39] | Marisa, how could you betray me like this? | 玛丽莎 你怎么能这么背叛我 |
[18:40] | KC, I already told you– | KC 我已经跟你说过 |
[18:42] | Marisa, stop making excuses, okay? | 玛丽莎 别再找借口了 好吗 |
[18:44] | You stabbed me in the back and you turned against me. | 你就这么背叛了我 狠狠捅了我一刀 |
[18:46] | Well, I hope you’re happy, | 这下你得意了吧 |
[18:47] | because you’re about to get us both killed. | 我们俩都被你害死了 |
[18:51] | Well, you know what? Maybe if you had supported me | 你知道吗 如果你当时支持我 |
[18:54] | and my dreams, I wouldn’t’ve felt like I had to spy on you! | 我就不会听信布雷迪的话来监视你了 |
[19:07] | Noice! Do my dirty work for me. | 漂亮 自相残杀吧 别脏了我的手 |
[19:21] | Messing with Marisa | 居然敢欺负玛丽莎 |
[19:22] | is the last thing you’ll ever do, Brady! | 你就等死吧 布雷迪 |
[19:24] | – You’re done. – I don’t think so. | -你完蛋了 -我看不见得 |
[19:26] | The Alternate holds all the cards now. | 现在一切都在交替者掌控之中 |
[19:28] | Yeah, I think you’re forgetting about Project Raincoat. | 看来你忘了雨衣计划了吧 |
[19:31] | Oh, please! If Project Raincoat was really operational, | 拜托 如果雨衣计划真的可行 |
[19:34] | your Organization would’ve used it by now! | 你们组织老早就用了 |
[19:36] | Oh, they already have! | 他们是在用啊 |
[19:37] | You haven’t figured it out, Brady? | 你还没想出来吗 布雷迪 |
[19:39] | I’m Project Raincoat. | 我就是雨衣计划 |
[19:47] | Marisa, get the laser gun! | 玛丽莎 把激光枪给我 |
[19:50] | No! Hey! Hey! | 不 嘿 |
[19:56] | Look it! I found a laser gun! | 看 我找到了一把激光枪 |
[20:04] | Marisa, throw me the gun! | 玛丽莎 把枪扔过来 |
[20:21] | It’s over, Brady. There’s nowhere else for you to run. | 一切都结束了 布雷迪 你无路可逃 |
[20:24] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 我可不确定 |
[20:33] | A hoodie that turns into a parachute. | 连帽衫变成降落伞了 |
[20:35] | Noice. | 漂亮 |
[20:44] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[20:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:46] | Well, I’m glad that’s over. | 这一切总算是结束了 |
[20:48] | Yeah, well, it’s not really “Over,” | 也没有完全结束 |
[20:50] | because we still have to get Brady, | 我们还得抓到布雷迪 |
[20:52] | but the good news is when you become a spy | 但好消息是 等你成为了组织的特工 |
[20:53] | with the Organization, we can take him down together. | 我们可以一起拿下他 |
[20:55] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 算了吧 |
[20:59] | Kind of over this whole spy thing. | 当特工的事已经翻篇了 |
[21:01] | Uh, what? That doesn’t make sense. | 什么 不对吧 |
[21:04] | This is everything that you said that you wanted. | 你说当特工是你一直想要做的事啊 |
[21:06] | KC, listen. | KC 听着 |
[21:08] | Wanting to become a spy almost completely ruined our friendship. | 想当特工这件事几乎把我们的友谊败光了 |
[21:13] | And nothing is worth losing that. | 没什么比友情更重要 |
[21:18] | Plus, I have to be honest, | 而且老实说 |
[21:20] | it’s all, like, really, really, really, really hard, | 当特工真的非常非常非常难 |
[21:23] | and I’m, like, really, really, really, really lazy. | 我又非常非常非常懒 |
[21:26] | Yeah, well, if you’re waiting for an argument, | 你就等着吧 |
[21:28] | you’re gonna have to keep waiting. | 我是不会反驳你的 |
[21:30] | Oh, uh, one more question. | 还有一个问题 |
[21:32] | What exactly does “Vacuous dullard” Mean? | “一无所知的木鱼”是什么意思 |
[21:36] | Um… you know what, it means… | 这个意思是 |
[21:41] | the best person in the world. | 世界上最好的人 |
[21:43] | KC, you’re a vacuous dullard! | KC 你这一无所知的木鱼 |
[21:48] | So are you, Marisa. | 你也是 玛丽莎 |
[21:50] | So are you. | 你也是 |