时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, you wanted to speak with us, Agent Johnson? | 你找我们吗 约翰逊特工 |
[00:07] | KC, I’m sending you to Switzerland tomorrow | KC 我要你明天去瑞士参加 |
[00:11] | to attend the International Conference of Young Espionage Agents. | 国际青年特工会议 |
[00:15] | No way. What an honor. | 天啊 太荣幸了 |
[00:17] | That’s… | 那真的 |
[00:19] | Only the best of the best agents get to go to that conference. | 只有特工中的精英才能去啊 |
[00:22] | – Thank you. – You’ve earned it, KC. | -谢谢 -这是你应得的 KC |
[00:23] | So what time should we be at the airport? | 我们明天什么时候去机场 |
[00:27] | Okay, what time should I drop KC off at the airport? | 好吧 我明天几点送KC去机场 |
[00:31] | Don’t be ridiculous, Ernie. | 别傻了 厄尼 |
[00:32] | – So I am going? – No. | -所以我也去咯 -不 |
[00:35] | I meant we have a car service for KC, | 我们给KC安排了车 |
[00:38] | but I figured, why rub your nose in it? | 我想了想 干嘛要揭你伤疤呢 |
[00:41] | Ooh, is it one of those fancy stretch limos? | 是不是有豪华的加长型轿车 |
[00:43] | Of course not, KC. | 当然没有了 KC |
[00:44] | We’re on a budget. | 我们要节约开支 |
[00:48] | Enough is enough! | 够了 |
[00:50] | I should be going. | 我也应该去 |
[00:51] | I’m tired of being overlooked. | 我真是受不了一直被看扁 |
[00:53] | I’m just as good as KC. | 我跟KC一样好 |
[00:54] | When’s it gonna be my time? | 什么时候才能轮到我闪亮登场 |
[00:56] | If you’re referring to shower time, | 如果你指的是洗澡 |
[00:58] | that would’ve been this morning, and every morning. | 那么今天早上 每天早上都是你闪亮登场 |
[01:02] | Relax, Ernie. | 别急 厄尼 |
[01:03] | You’ll be hosting | 你接下来的任务是 |
[01:05] | a group of young international agents, | 指导一组年轻的国际特工 |
[01:07] | training them in our latest computer innovations and gadgets. | 训练他们使用最新的电脑设备和其他装置 |
[01:10] | So just to clarify, | 我确定一下 |
[01:12] | I’m in charge of training this team? | 我是训练的负责人 |
[01:14] | – Yes. – And not to nitpick, | -是的 -别怪我多嘴 |
[01:16] | but my team will be made up of actual real people, | 我的组里都是真人吧 |
[01:18] | not like the time I was in charge of cleaning up | 不会像上次一样 雪橇犬经过以后 |
[01:21] | – after that dog sled team? – Yes. | -让我来负责打扫卫生 -是真人 |
[01:23] | And how many of these agents will be single ladies? | 其中多少是单身妹子 |
[01:27] | Ernie, don’t make me take this away from you. | 厄尼 别逼我撤你的职 |
[01:34] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[01:37] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[01:40] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their head so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[01:44] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[01:48] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[01:52] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[01:54] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[01:58] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须深藏不露 |
[02:02] | Livin’ my life, on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[02:04] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[02:06] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[02:09] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[02:11] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[02:13] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[02:15] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[02:18] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[02:19] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:22] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[02:26] | Welcome, everybody. | 欢迎大家 |
[02:29] | I’m Agent Ernie Cooper, | 我是厄尼·库珀特工 |
[02:30] | and I’m honored to be your team leader. | 我很荣幸担任你们的负责人 |
[02:33] | I could not be more thrilled to further your training | 能带领你们在间谍艺术的海洋中遨游 |
[02:36] | in the art of espionage. | 我的心情十分激动 |
[02:40] | Now, it is a tradition in my country | 我们国家的传统是 |
[02:42] | to open with a joke, so here we go. | 用笑话来开场 我就给你们讲一个 |
[02:45] | Why are there no knock-knock jokes about America? | 为什么美国没有关于敲门的笑话 |
[02:50] | Because freedom rings. | 因为自由按铃 不敲门 |
[02:58] | Okay, not hilarious, but come on. | 好吧 不是很好笑 但拜托 |
[03:00] | You can at least crack a smile for me. | 你们至少也假装笑一个嘛 |
[03:02] | Don’t worry, it’s not your barely mediocre sense of humor, Ernie. | 别担心 厄尼 这跟你平庸的幽默感无关 |
[03:04] | They just don’t speak your language. | 他们语言不通 |
[03:07] | C’est agreable d’etre ici, | 这里很好 |
[03:08] | mais je ne comprends pas ce que vous dites. | 但我听不懂你说的是什么 |
[03:12] | Hola. Me llama Lecia de Mexico. | 你好 我是来自墨西哥的蕾西亚 |
[03:14] | El vuelo aqui tenia con baches, | 航班出了问题 |
[03:17] | asi que no nos dejaron levantarnos por siete horas. | 我们接连等了七个小时 |
[03:22] | This is probably a good time | 看来我应该说明一下 |
[03:24] | to mention that I don’t speak Spanish, | 我不说西班牙语 |
[03:26] | or any other language. | 除英语外都不会 |
[03:27] | Howard, can we get some kids | 霍华德 我们能不能招募一些 |
[03:29] | from Australia, England, and Canada? | 澳大利亚 英国和加拿大的孩子 |
[03:33] | Don’t worry. Once my TUNG is in your ear, | 别担心 我把舌头放你耳朵里以后 |
[03:35] | we’ll all understand each other. | 我们就能听懂对方的话了 |
[03:37] | Understand this, Howard. That ain’t gonna happen. | 我明白 霍华德 这是不可能的 |
[03:41] | No, I’m talking about | 不 我说的“舌头”是 |
[03:43] | my Translation Understanding Neuro Gadget. | 我的智能翻译软件 |
[03:45] | AKA the TUNG. | 又叫“舌头” |
[03:47] | Well, in that case, what are you waiting for, Howard? | 既然这么说 你还等什么 霍华德 |
[03:49] | TUNG me. | 上“舌头” |
[03:58] | Hello, Ernie. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. | 你好 厄尼 很高兴认识你 |
[04:01] | It’s so great to be in your nation’s capital. | 能来到你们的首都真是太好了 |
[04:05] | That’s better. | 这就好多了 |
[04:06] | Now what were you trying to say in Spanish before? | 你刚刚想用西班牙语说什么的 |
[04:08] | Show me where your bathroom is before you have to show me | 告诉我卫生间在哪里 |
[04:11] | where your mop is. | 不然你就要用拖把解决了 |
[04:15] | Well, I’d say we’re off to a pretty good start. | 我们开了个好头 |
[04:21] | Once the IP address is re-set, you’re golden. | IP地址重置后 你们就有金钟罩了 |
[04:25] | And that, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 这样一来 |
[04:27] | is how you penetrate a firewall | 你们就能毫发无损地 |
[04:30] | without getting burned. | 闯入防火墙了 |
[04:36] | Did you not understand Ernie’s wordplay, | 你是没听懂厄尼的话吗 |
[04:39] | or is your translator broken? | 还是翻译器坏了 |
[04:41] | My translator’s fine. | 我的翻译器没坏 |
[04:44] | It’s the joke that’s broken. | 坏的是他的笑话 |
[04:47] | Or your sense of humor. | 也有可能是你的幽默感 |
[04:49] | Anyhoo… | 不管怎样 |
[04:50] | Howard’s now gonna demonstrate | 霍华德要给你们展示我们的 |
[04:52] | some of our new field gear. | 一些外勤新装备 |
[04:56] | Now, you may think that | 你们可能会觉得 |
[04:59] | this is a normal set of pens, | 这是一套普通的笔 |
[05:01] | but you’d be makin’ a dilly of a whoopsie. | 如果那样想的话就蠢到家了 |
[05:05] | Dagger. | 这是匕首 |
[05:07] | Laser. | 激光 |
[05:12] | Finally, climbing spikes. | 最后一样 钉梯 |
[05:16] | Okay, who wants to climb? | 谁想爬爬看 |
[05:19] | Uh… | 呃 |
[05:20] | Go ahead, Amelie. | 你上吧 艾米丽 |
[05:22] | No, thanks. I’m good. Lecia, go for it. | 不用了 谢谢 蕾西亚 你上吧 |
[05:26] | That’s okay. I’ll just sit here. | 没事 我坐在这里就行啦 |
[05:29] | Seriously? No one wants to try? | 这是来真的 没人想试 |
[05:31] | Even I could do this. | 连我都能做到 |
[05:33] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 |
[05:35] | This stuff could come in handy on your next field mission. | 这在下次外勤任务时候能派上用场的 |
[05:37] | Oh, I don’t go on field missions. | 我不出外勤 |
[05:40] | I never leave the van. | 我从不离开厢车半步 |
[05:41] | Really? What about you, Amelie? | 真的吗 你呢 艾米丽 |
[05:44] | I also never leave the van. | 我也是 |
[05:47] | – I don’t stay in the van. – Great. | -我不是 -太好了 |
[05:49] | I stay on a bike. | 我待在自行车上 |
[05:51] | You mean a bike like, vroom, vroom? | 你是说轰隆轰隆的摩托车 |
[05:54] | No. A bike. | 不 自行车 |
[05:56] | Like, ding-a-ling. | 会叮铃铃响的那种 |
[05:58] | Vans are scary. | 厢车有点恐怖 |
[06:01] | You mean you guys are all van people? | 你们都是待在厢车里工作的 |
[06:05] | Not me, as I mentioned. | 我说过了啊 我不是 |
[06:08] | Ding-a-ling. | 叮铃铃 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[06:13] | I’m in charge of Team Ding-A-Ling. | 我负责的是叮铃铃小组 |
[06:20] | Hey, what’s up, bro? | 嘿 你好吗 老弟 |
[06:22] | This conference is so dope. | 这个会议太酷了 |
[06:24] | I’m with the coolest agents. | 我周围都是特别了不起的特工 |
[06:26] | We literally just jumped out of a plane with skis on, | 我们刚刚一起跳出了飞机 踩着雪橇 |
[06:28] | landed on a mountain, skied down the mountain, | 降落在山上 一路滑到一个小屋 |
[06:30] | to a cabin, and saved eight hostages. | 救了八名人质 |
[06:33] | Yes, but where was the van? | 太好了 但厢车呢 |
[06:37] | Uh, who’s that? | 呃 那是谁 |
[06:38] | We saved nine hostages, and that was one of them. | 我们救了九名人质 刚刚那女生就是其中一个 |
[06:40] | Things are just as awesome here as they are there. | 这里的情况跟你那里差不多好 |
[06:43] | If you don’t think so, | 如果你不这么想 |
[06:44] | you’d be makin’ a dilly of a whoopsie. Gotta go! Bye. | 那你就蠢到家了 我挂了 拜拜 |
[06:49] | Can you believe KC’s in James Bond fantasy camp, | KC在邦德的明星阵容里 我们却跟厢车小队在一起 |
[06:51] | and we’re with the van people? | 你能相信吗 |
[06:53] | I know, right? | 我懂你意思 |
[06:56] | We’re with the van people! | 我们跟厢车小队在一起 |
[06:59] | Van, van. | 厢车 厢车 |
[07:01] | Van, van, van, van, van, van, van, van! | 厢车 厢车 厢车 厢车 厢车 厢车 |
[07:09] | Morning, agents. | 早上好 特工们 |
[07:12] | I have brought you all a traditional American meal. | 我给你们带了美式早餐 |
[07:14] | Breakfast burritos. They’re scrum-diddly-umcious. | 卷饼 酥脆美味 |
[07:21] | You know, Ernie, in my country, | 厄尼 你要知道 在我们那里 |
[07:24] | if you’re wearing pajamas past 10:00 a.M., | 如果你过了早上十点还穿着睡衣 |
[07:27] | it means you died in your sleep. | 那意味着你在睡梦中去世了 |
[07:31] | What’s wrong, Ernie? | 哪里出问题了 厄尼 |
[07:33] | Look. I am a walrus. | 看 我是海象 |
[07:38] | It is true. The pencils resemble tusks, | 真的哎 铅笔当牙齿 |
[07:41] | making you look like a walrus. | 这样看起来就像海象了 |
[07:42] | Lecia, look at Jin. | 蕾西亚 你看看金 |
[07:44] | Where is Jin? | 金在哪里 |
[07:45] | I only see a walrus. | 我只看到了海象 |
[07:47] | I love America! | 我爱美国 |
[07:50] | That’s what’s wrong. | 出问题的就是这里 |
[07:52] | That’s my team. | 那是我的队伍 |
[07:54] | I’m so disappointed. | 我太失望了 |
[07:57] | I thought this was gonna be my big shot to prove myself. | 我以为这次总算能有一个证明自己的好机会了 |
[07:59] | The only thing it proves is how little faith | 这只证明了组织对我是 |
[08:02] | the Organization has in me. | 多没有信心 |
[08:04] | Good morning, agents. | 早上好 特工们 |
[08:06] | I have a very important mission for you. | 我要给你们布置一个十分重要的任务 |
[08:08] | You do? I mean, of course you do. | 真的吗 我是说 当然是真的 |
[08:10] | Why wouldn’t you? You have total faith in me. | 为什么不呢 你对我那么有信心 |
[08:12] | – But you just– – Eat your breakfast. | -但你刚刚 -吃你的早饭 |
[08:17] | You were saying something about an important mission, sir? | 你刚刚说到一项十分重要的任务 长官 |
[08:20] | We’ve received intel that the website Buzziebuzz | 我们收到情报 蜂巢网正在利用钓鱼测试 |
[08:22] | is using clickbait quizzes to build psychological profiles | 骗取年轻人点击 |
[08:26] | on the youth population. | 建立他们的心理档案 |
[08:28] | So what do you need us to do? | 你要我们做什么 |
[08:29] | You’re gonna sit in the van, and observe and report. | 坐在厢车里 仔细观察 汇报情况 |
[08:32] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[08:33] | Observe and report some more. | 继续仔细观察 汇报情况 |
[08:35] | – And then? – Observe and report! | -然后呢 -继续仔细观察 汇报情况 |
[08:36] | Johnson out. | 交代完毕 |
[08:39] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[08:41] | Okay, team. | 大家注意 |
[08:43] | It may sound like he just wants us to observe and report, | 他听起来只是让我们仔细观察 汇报情况 |
[08:45] | but still, a game changer. | 但这还是个扭转局势的好机会 |
[08:48] | A chance to prove ourselves. | 一个证明自己的好机会 |
[08:50] | We have a mission. | 我们有任务了 |
[08:51] | Everyone, to the van! | 大家去厢车里 |
[08:53] | Van, van, van, van… | 厢车 厢车 厢车 厢车 |
[08:55] | Bike, bike, bike, bike… | 自行车 自行车 自行车 |
[08:57] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[08:59] | Van, van, van, van, van, van, van, van! | 厢车 厢车 厢车 厢车 厢车 厢车 |
[09:09] | Now, the key to observing and reporting | 仔细观察 汇报情况的关键是 |
[09:12] | is you don’t report until you’ve observed. | 观察到了再汇报 |
[09:15] | Jin, what’s in your hand? | 金 你手里拿着什么 |
[09:18] | Nothing. | 没什么啊 |
[09:21] | What’s in your hand? | 手里拿着什么 |
[09:22] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[09:23] | Show me your hand, walrus. | 摊开给我看 海象 |
[09:29] | Come on, pay attention, people. | 大家能不能打起精神来 |
[09:32] | Let’s review. | 复习一下 |
[09:34] | Lecia, if you see your mark leaving, what do you do? | 蕾西亚 如果你看到目标人物离开 该做什么 |
[09:36] | If your mark is leaving, the first thing is don’t panic. | 目标人物离开的时候 首先不能慌 |
[09:40] | The second thing is… para informar a su supervisor | 其次是 询问主管 |
[09:43] | y pregunte si debe cola a una distancia segura | 是否处于安全距离 |
[09:47] | o permanece donde estas. | 或者告知自己所在位置 |
[09:50] | Howard, I think there’s something wrong with your TUNG device. | 霍华德 你的“舌头”好像有点问题 |
[09:52] | Trust me, it’s fine. | 相信我 没问题 |
[09:54] | Il fait tres chaud ici. | 这里好热啊 |
[09:56] | Est-il possible que nous puissions ouvrir une fenetre? | 能开开窗吗 |
[09:59] | Okay, maybe it’s on the fritz. | 可能是出故障了 |
[10:01] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:03] | How am I supposed to lead this rag-tag team to greatness | 要是我听不懂他们说的话 |
[10:06] | if I can’t understand anything anyone’s saying? | 我还怎么领导这支烂队走向成功 |
[10:09] | Howard, fix it. | 霍华德 快修好 |
[10:11] | Listen. | 听着 |
[10:14] | There is a nice way to ask me to do that, | 你可以礼貌地请求我 |
[10:16] | and then, there’s the way you just did. | 不是你刚刚那种态度 |
[10:21] | Or, let me put it in a way you’ll understand. | 我再说明白些 |
[10:23] | I just observed you acting like a butt. | 我观察到你的表现蠢得像猪 |
[10:27] | And now I will report it to you. | 我把观察到的汇报给你 |
[10:29] | Ernie, you’re a butt! | 厄尼 你就是头蠢猪 |
[10:30] | You take that back. Take that back right now! | 你收回你的话 现在就收回 |
[10:35] | Quiet! Silencio! Sh! | 安静 安静 嘘 |
[10:38] | Where’s Lecia? | 蕾西亚呢 |
[10:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:42] | Lecia est dans les bureaux Buzziebuzz. | 蕾西亚在蜂巢网办公室里 |
[10:44] | I don’t speak French. | 我不懂法语 |
[10:46] | Lecia est dans les bureaux Buzziebuzz! | 蕾西亚在蜂巢网办公室里 |
[10:51] | What is she doing in Buzziebuzz? | 她在那里做什么 |
[10:53] | If they spot her in there, she’ll blow our cover. | 如果他们发现了她 我们的卧底就失败了 |
[10:55] | Are you sure they can’t understand us? | 你确定他们听不懂吧 |
[10:57] | – Yes. – Good. | -确定 -好的 |
[10:58] | You knuckleheads stay here. | 你们这些小鬼留在这里 |
[10:59] | Howard, let’s go. | 霍华德 我们走 |
[11:12] | Ernie, psst. Look over there. | 厄尼 看这里 |
[11:15] | Is it Lecia? | 那是蕾西亚吗 |
[11:17] | No. They have a rug made out of fake grass. | 不 他们有一条人造草毯 |
[11:19] | What are they gonna think of next? | 下一步要干嘛 |
[11:21] | Who cares about the rug? | 谁在乎这地毯 |
[11:23] | We have to find Lecia. | 我们要找到蕾西亚 |
[11:25] | There she is. | 她在那儿呢 |
[11:27] | Lecia. | 蕾西亚 |
[11:29] | Son muy tacanos con el mango aqui. | 这芒果放得也太少了吧 |
[11:34] | Lecia, what are you doing? | 蕾西亚 你在做什么 |
[11:36] | This is not observing and reporting. | 这不是仔细观察 汇报情况 |
[11:38] | This is drinking juice and trespassing. | 你这是越界了 还在喝果汁 |
[11:40] | You could blow our cover. | 你可能会暴露我们的卧底行动 |
[11:43] | Forget it. Let’s go. | 算了 走吧 |
[11:50] | Brady! | 布雷迪 |
[12:01] | Ernie, we should get back to the van, | 厄尼 我们应该回厢车 |
[12:03] | and report that Brady’s here. | 上报布雷迪在这里 |
[12:04] | No, we should follow him and see what he’s doing. | 不 我们要跟踪他 看看他在玩什么鬼把戏 |
[12:06] | We know what he’s doing. | 我们知道啊 |
[12:07] | He’s zipping around the halls. | 他在大厅里转悠呢 |
[12:09] | What we don’t know is what Jin is doing. | 我们不知道的是金在做什么 |
[12:10] | I think we both know what Jin is doing. | 我们心里都明白吧 |
[12:12] | Walrus Jin, Walrus Jin, Walrus Jin! | 海象金 海象金 海象金 |
[12:16] | I’m the leader, and we’re gonna find out what Brady’s doing here. | 我是组长 我们要去看看布雷迪在这里做什么 |
[12:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:31] | Quick, Howard, I need one of your high-tech gadgets | 快点 霍华德 把你的高科技设备拿来 |
[12:33] | to hear what’s going on. | 我要听听他们在说什么 |
[12:41] | I could’ve done that. | 这可以我来啊 |
[12:43] | And yet, you didn’t. | 你没想到啊 |
[12:47] | We gathered enough information to begin the process | 我们已经收集到足够的信息 |
[12:50] | of brainwashing our teenage audience. | 可以开始给青少年网民洗脑了 |
[12:54] | Before you know it, they’ll do anything we want. | 他们很快就会对我们言听计从 |
[12:57] | The Alternate will reign supreme. | 交替者将主宰世界 |
[12:59] | Buzziebuzz isn’t just a website. | 蜂巢网不仅仅是个网站 |
[13:02] | It’s a front for the Alternate. | 它是交替者的前线 |
[13:03] | I knew those clickbait quizzes were annoying. | 我知道这些钓鱼测试很讨厌 |
[13:06] | Didn’t know they were evil, too. | 但不知道背后居然是这么大的阴谋 |
[13:08] | Come on, we have to get back to the van now. | 我们得回厢车里去 |
[13:14] | There you guys are. What is going on? | 你们终于来了 发生什么了 |
[13:17] | How are you speaking English again? | 你怎么又开始说英语了 |
[13:20] | I reprogrammed our devices. | 我重新设定了装置程序 |
[13:22] | Let me fix yours, Lecia. | 我来修一下你的 蕾西亚 |
[13:25] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:26] | Why’d you take my mango juice? I wasn’t done with it. | 你为什么拿走我的芒果汁 我还没喝完 |
[13:30] | Don’t hit me. I bruise like a peach. | 别打我 我很脆弱的 |
[13:35] | Nobody’s hitting anybody. | 别打闹了 |
[13:37] | Guys, we just found out Buzziebuzz is a front | 我们刚刚发现蜂巢网是 |
[13:39] | for the Alternate, | 交替者的前线 |
[13:41] | and they’re about to brainwash kids all over the world. | 他们打算给全世界的孩子洗脑 |
[13:43] | Isn’t this great? | 这不是很好吗 |
[13:45] | We observed, and now we have great info to report. | 我们把观察到的绝妙情报上报给组织 |
[13:47] | No. We’re not reporting anything. | 不 不上报 |
[13:50] | We’re taking action. | 我们行动 |
[13:53] | We’re going back in, downloading their data, | 我们要回去下载他们的数据 |
[13:55] | and destroying their mainframe. | 毁了他们的主机 |
[13:57] | But that’s not our mission. | 但这不是我们的任务啊 |
[13:59] | Besides, we cannot handle that. | 而且我们也没这能力 |
[14:01] | We’re just the van people. | 我们只是待在厢车里工作的 |
[14:04] | Guys, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[14:06] | I believe in us. | 我对我们有信心 |
[14:08] | We’re not just van people. | 我们不只有这点能力 |
[14:10] | There’s a reason you were all picked for this program. | 你们被选中是有原因的 |
[14:13] | We are not very good at our jobs? | 因为我们干不好自己的工作 |
[14:16] | They didn’t have anywhere else to send us? | 他们没地方送我们去了 |
[14:18] | I won the office raffle! | 我抽中了大奖 |
[14:21] | No. The reason is because we’re all good at something, | 不 原因是我们各有所长 |
[14:25] | and we can learn from each other. | 可以互相学习 |
[14:27] | Amelie, what’s your specialty? | 艾米丽 你的特长是什么 |
[14:28] | I am an expert coder. | 我是编码专家 |
[14:31] | Great. So you can create the virus | 太好了 你可以编写病毒 |
[14:33] | that will destroy their mainframe. | 摧毁他们的主机 |
[14:35] | – Lecia, what can you do? – I can hack. | -蕾西亚 你呢 -我是个一流黑客 |
[14:37] | So you can get past the mainframe’s firewalls, | 你可以闯过主机防火墙 |
[14:40] | and upload the virus. | 上传病毒 |
[14:41] | And you, Jin. What are you good at? | 还有你 金 你的特长是什么 |
[14:43] | I am an architectural engineer. | 我是个建筑工程师 |
[14:46] | Now all of the pencils make sense. | 怪不得要用铅笔啊 |
[14:48] | And you can read the building’s schematics, | 你可以根据这幢大楼的施工结构图 |
[14:50] | and lead us to the mainframe. | 带我们找到主机 |
[14:53] | I don’t know about this, Ernie. | 我不知道 厄尼 |
[14:55] | Well, I do. | 我知道 |
[14:56] | All around the world, | 世界各地的人 |
[14:58] | they make fun of the van guys. | 都取笑待在厢车里工作的人 |
[15:00] | We may not be impressive on our own, | 我们自己可能不出众 |
[15:03] | but together, we make one good agent. | 但齐心协力就是一个好特工 |
[15:08] | Starting today, we will no longer be | 从今天开始 |
[15:10] | the butt of their jokes. | 我们不再是别人的笑柄 |
[15:12] | We’re gonna show them that us jokes | 我们比他们想象的 |
[15:14] | are better than they think. | 要强百倍 |
[15:16] | Ernie’s right. | 厄尼说得对 |
[15:18] | I am a joke. | 我就是个笑柄 |
[15:20] | – I am a joke. – We’re all jokes. | -我是个笑柄 -我们都是 |
[15:22] | And Ernie is the biggest joke of us all. | 厄尼是我们中最大的笑柄 |
[15:24] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[15:26] | That’s not what I… | 那不是我 |
[15:28] | Joke, joke, joke, joke, joke, joke, joke, joke! | 笑柄 笑柄 笑柄 笑柄 笑柄 |
[15:45] | Okay, guys, Lecia and I are in. Where’s Howard? | 大家注意 蕾西亚和我进来了 霍华德呢 |
[15:48] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[15:50] | But don’t call me Howard. Use my code name. | 但别叫我霍华德 叫我的代号 |
[15:52] | Huggy Bear. | 抱抱熊 |
[15:54] | Howard, I am not calling you Huggy Bear. | 霍华德 我不会叫你抱抱熊的 |
[15:58] | Now let’s get ready. | 准备好 |
[15:59] | It’s time to bake the biscuits. | 烤饼干的时刻到了 |
[16:01] | Time to wrap the tamales. | 包玉米粉蒸肉的时候到了 |
[16:03] | Time to make the crepe batter. | 做可丽饼面糊的时候到了 |
[16:05] | Time to ferment the kimchi. | 腌泡菜的时候到了 |
[16:07] | Okay, Jin, where do we go? | 金 我们往哪个方向走 |
[16:10] | According to the schematic, | 根据结构图 |
[16:12] | you should take the stairwell to the fourth floor. | 你们应该从楼梯通往四楼 |
[16:14] | And the third door on the right | 右边第三扇门 |
[16:17] | is where you’ll find the mainframe. | 就是主机所在位置 |
[16:18] | Got it. Let’s move. | 明白 行动 |
[16:34] | The door’s locked. You’re up, Howard. | 门锁了 你来吧 霍华德 |
[16:38] | Fine. You’re up, Huggy Bear. | 好吧 你来 抱抱熊 |
[16:51] | We’re in. Amelie, Lecia, you’re up. | 我们进来了 艾米丽 蕾西亚 该你们了 |
[16:54] | Okay, let me know when you get past the firewall, | 闯过防火墙之后告诉我 |
[16:56] | and I’ll remotely upload the virus. | 我远程上传病毒 |
[17:01] | Okay, I’m in. | 进来了 |
[17:02] | I’m receiving the data. | 我在接收数据 |
[17:04] | It will take a few minutes to upload the virus. | 上传病毒要几分钟 |
[17:06] | Howard, keep an eye out, and let me know if someone is coming. | 霍华德 盯好 有人来了告诉我 |
[17:10] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[17:12] | Exactly. When someone comes, you say that. | 就是这样 有人来了你再说 |
[17:14] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[17:15] | Right. When you see someone, | 是的 你看到有人来了 |
[17:17] | that’s exactly what you say. | 就这么说 |
[17:18] | Someone’s here. | 人已经来了 |
[17:21] | Brady. | 布雷迪 |
[17:23] | Hello, Ernie. | 你好啊 厄尼 |
[17:25] | Hello… | 你好 |
[17:28] | Trey Appleton Junior?! | 小特雷·阿普尔顿 |
[17:32] | Actually, the name is Huggy Bear. | 其实我叫抱抱熊 |
[17:36] | Howard. I’m Howard. | 霍华德 我叫霍华德 |
[17:40] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[17:41] | I know what you’re up to, Brady. | 我知道你在做什么 布雷迪 |
[17:43] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[17:45] | Hold them off. The information is still downloading. | 拖住他们 我还在下载信息 |
[17:48] | You’d think for a fancy website company, | 我以为这么好的网络公司 |
[17:50] | they’d have better Wi-Fi. | 无线网络肯定很好 |
[17:54] | Ernie, you need to listen to me. | 厄尼 听我说 |
[17:55] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你们犯了个非常严重的错误 |
[17:57] | Big mistake. I bet that’s what the doctor said | 严重的错误 你出生的时候 |
[17:59] | when you were born. | 医生就是这么说的吧 |
[18:01] | Ernie, I’m telling you to back down. | 厄尼 我跟你说 你们快撤退 |
[18:03] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[18:05] | I’m serving biscuits with a two-piece. | 我可不止这点水平 |
[18:35] | Sorry. Not sorry. | 抱歉 才不抱歉 |
[18:42] | – Huh? – Made you look! | -啊 -就是让你看的 |
[18:46] | Ernie, stop. | 厄尼 快住手 |
[18:57] | Ernie. Ernie. | 厄尼 厄尼 |
[18:58] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 我有事要跟你说 |
[19:01] | Tell it to my size tens. | 跟我的脚说吧 |
[19:04] | Ernie, use the pens. | 厄尼 用笔 |
[19:09] | Wait, Ernie, Ernie, no, no, no. | 等等 厄尼 厄尼 不不不 |
[19:13] | The virus is uploaded. | 病毒上传成功 |
[19:15] | The system is now corrupt. | 系统已经瘫痪了 |
[19:16] | Yes! | 耶 |
[19:19] | We did it, guys. We did it! | 我们做到了 我们做到了 |
[19:20] | Ernie, congratulations! | 厄尼 祝贺你 |
[19:22] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[19:26] | I never thought I’d hear those words. | 我从没想过能亲耳听到这些话 |
[19:28] | Let me just take it in and enjoy this moment. | 让我暂时享受一下这一刻 |
[19:31] | Security breached. | 系统入侵 |
[19:32] | Okay, moment’s over. Let’s go. | 这一刻结束了 走吧 |
[19:39] | Good afternoon, Agent Johnson. | 下午好 约翰逊特工 |
[19:41] | Ernie Cooper’s van team reporting. | 厄尼·库珀的厢车小队向你汇报 |
[19:44] | I don’t remember saying you had to come in. | 我没说你们一定要来啊 |
[19:46] | Couldn’t you just email me? | 给我发邮件不行吗 |
[19:49] | Well, it’s kinda hard to send an enemy agent | 把敌方特工当成附件发过来 |
[19:52] | as an attachment. | 不太容易啊 |
[19:54] | Wait a minute. Is that– | 等等 那是 |
[19:56] | In the flesh. | 活捉 |
[19:59] | I know you just told us to observe and report. | 我知道你只是让我们仔细观察 汇报情况 |
[20:01] | But that was a real snooze-a-roony. | 但那也太无聊了 |
[20:05] | Long story short, we found Brady, | 长话短说 我们发现布雷迪了 |
[20:07] | and brought him in. | 就把他带了过来 |
[20:08] | Even though it wasn’t part of your mission. | 尽管这不是你们的任务 |
[20:11] | That’s correct, sir. | 没错 长官 |
[20:12] | So you wanna start | 你是想现在 |
[20:13] | the promotion ceremony now or… | 给我升职呢还是 |
[20:16] | No, actually, | 不 |
[20:18] | I’m gonna yell at you like I’ve never yelled at you before. | 我打算狠狠吼你一顿 |
[20:21] | Wait, what? Why? | 等等 什么 为什么 |
[20:22] | We turned Brady. | 我们拉拢了布雷迪 |
[20:24] | He was working for us as a double agent. | 他现在替我们工作 是个双面间谍 |
[20:26] | I was the inside guy, Ernie. | 我是内应 厄尼 |
[20:28] | At least until you dragged me outside. | 至少在你把我拖出来之前是 |
[20:30] | He was giving us important intel about the Alternate. | 他给我们提供交替者的重要情报 |
[20:33] | Tried to tell him, boss. He just wouldn’t listen. | 我试着跟他说了 头儿 但他就是不听 |
[20:35] | Sir, I, uh… | 长官 我 |
[20:36] | I didn’t realize. | 我没发现 |
[20:40] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[20:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:44] | Come on, Brady. We need to figure out | 布雷迪 我们得想办法 |
[20:46] | a way to get you back in. | 送你回去 |
[20:48] | I’ll deal with you later. | 回头再收拾你 |
[20:54] | Who am I kidding? | 我真是太秀逗了 |
[20:56] | I’m no leader. | 我不是什么领导 |
[20:58] | I guess, once a van guy, | 在厢车里工作的人 |
[21:01] | always a van guy. | 永远就是这样吧 |
[21:07] | Hey, forget Johnson. | 嘿 别管约翰逊 |
[21:10] | You are a leader. | 你是领导 |
[21:11] | This was the best mission I’ve ever been on. | 这是我做过的最好的任务 |
[21:14] | Yes. Because of you, | 是啊 因为你 |
[21:16] | I feel like I can be a better agent. | 我觉得我可以当一个更好的特工 |
[21:18] | And you made me believe in myself. | 你让我相信自己 |
[21:21] | In fact, I’m going to apply to be a field agent. | 我准备申请出外勤了 |
[21:24] | Thanks to you, I know I can do it. | 多亏了你 我知道自己能做到 |
[21:26] | You really have inspired us all | 你真的激发出了我们 |
[21:28] | to be the best that we can be. | 最好的一面 |
[21:33] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[21:35] | It’s true. | 的确如此 |
[21:37] | So what if we defied orders, | 无视指示 |
[21:39] | and ruined an important | 破坏了双重间谍 |
[21:41] | double-agent intelligence-gathering mission? | 获取重要情报的任务又如何 |
[21:43] | The important thing is, | 重要的是 |
[21:45] | we ruined it as a team! | 我们这可是团队一起破坏的 |
[21:50] | Today, I, Ernie Cooper, | 今天 我厄尼·库珀 |
[21:53] | am proud to say, | 骄傲地宣布 |
[21:54] | I am a van person! | 我是在厢车里工作的 |
[21:56] | Van, van, van, van, van, van, van, van, | 厢车 厢车 厢车 厢车 厢车 |
[22:00] | van, van, van, van, van, van, van, van! | 厢车 厢车 厢车 厢车 厢车 |