时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I’m still kinda freaked out about my mission last night. | 昨晚的任务真是把我吓坏了 |
[00:08] | I actually thought that I was gonna die, | 我真的以为我会死 |
[00:09] | and it made me realize, the one thing | 这让我意识到 我人生中一直缺席的是 |
[00:12] | – that I’m missing in my life is Darien. – A manicure. | -达里恩 -美甲 |
[00:14] | – Wait, what? Darien? – I still have feelings for him. | -等等 什么 达里恩 -我还是很喜欢他 |
[00:16] | Then why are you telling me this? You should be telling him. | 你为什么要跟我说 你应该跟他说 |
[00:20] | Wow, you really don’t want anything to do with me, do you? | 你真的是不想跟我有任何瓜葛了 是吧 |
[00:22] | I can’t help it, but I do. | 我控制不住自己的感情 |
[00:24] | I’m also scared. | 我也很害怕 |
[00:25] | Maybe we can take it slow. | 也许我们应该慢慢来 |
[00:27] | I’m cool with that. | 我没问题 |
[00:29] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[00:35] | Okay, Darien, are you meant to be my boyfriend or not? | 达里恩 你是不是注定要成为我的男友 |
[00:38] | Give me a signal. Any signal. | 给我个信号 什么信号都行 |
[00:40] | I am ready to respond. | 我准备好回答了 |
[00:42] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[00:45] | You were staring at me. | 你在盯着我看 |
[00:46] | I was not staring at you. | 我没有啊 |
[00:49] | I was staring at nothing. | 我没盯着什么东西看 |
[00:50] | No, I’m not saying you’re nothing. | 不 我不是想说你不是东西 |
[00:52] | I mean, you’re definitely something. | 我是说 你绝对是东西 |
[00:54] | I’m just saying that I wasn’t staring at you. | 我只是想说我没盯着你看 |
[00:56] | I was staring past you, | 我在看你后面的东西 |
[00:59] | at the pinball machine. | 弹球机 |
[01:01] | There’s so many… beautiful… colors. | 真是 呃 真是五颜六色 |
[01:06] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[01:08] | Yeah. Oh, sure. Absolutely. | 好啊 可以 当然可以 |
[01:10] | Whatever you ask me, I will probably say yes. | 不管你问我什么 我可能都会说“好的” |
[01:14] | I once fell asleep in class, | 有一次我在课上睡着了 |
[01:16] | and woke up in the middle of a chess club meeting. | 醒来以后发现自己在象棋俱乐部的例会上 |
[01:18] | Does that count as an extracurricular activity? | 那算不算课外活动 |
[01:20] | No, that counts as narcolepsy. | 不 那算嗜睡症 |
[01:24] | You might wanna see a doctor about that. | 你还是去看看医生比较好 |
[01:26] | Why are you asking? | 你为什么问这个 |
[01:28] | Trying to beef up my application to Morehouse College. | 我准备申请莫尔豪斯学院 打算完善一下自己的简历 |
[01:30] | He doesn’t have the grades for that, | 他这成绩可上不了这个学校 |
[01:32] | and that’s probably why this isn’t gonna work out. | 看来我们俩可能也成不了 |
[01:34] | Wait, but if you think about it, | 等等 仔细想想 |
[01:37] | Morehouse, that’s right next to where I wanna go to school. | 莫尔豪斯学院就在我想去的学校旁边啊 |
[01:40] | Wait a minute, that’s a signal. | 等等 那不就是信号嘛 |
[01:44] | Okay, Darien, look, | 达里恩 |
[01:46] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[01:49] | You like me. | 你喜欢我 |
[01:51] | – Excuse me? – You’re applying to go to Morehouse, | -什么 -你要申请去莫尔豪斯学院 |
[01:53] | which is right next to the school I wanna go to, Spelman, | 那旁边就是我想去的斯贝尔曼学院 |
[01:56] | and you want us to be girlfriend and boyfriend, | 你想让我当你女朋友 |
[01:58] | and you’re clearly afraid of long-distance relationships. | 但你很显然非常害怕异地恋 |
[02:00] | I mean, I’m not stupid. | 我可不傻 |
[02:04] | Actually, I wanna go to Morehouse | 其实我想去莫尔豪斯学院 |
[02:05] | because my father went there, and my grandfather, | 是因为我爸爸 我爷爷和我三个叔叔 |
[02:08] | and three of my uncles. | 都是在那里上的大学 |
[02:10] | Okay, maybe I’m a little stupid. | 好吧 我可能是有点傻 |
[02:13] | What’s going on with you, KC? | 你怎么了 KC |
[02:14] | Sorry. I’m a little embarrassed. | 抱歉 我有点不好意思 |
[02:16] | I just thought that you were giving off signals | 我以为你是在给我信号 |
[02:18] | that you wanted to be a couple or something. | 想让我当你女朋友什么的 |
[02:21] | I’m really bad at this. | 我这方面真是不太行 |
[02:23] | Maybe not as bad as you think. | 也许没你想的那么不好 |
[02:26] | Maybe we should give the dating thing another try. | 我们可以再试试约会 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry, just to be clear, | 不好意思 我要问问清楚 |
[02:31] | when you say that you wanna give the dating thing another try, | 你说想再试试约会 |
[02:34] | you mean that we– | 意思是 |
[02:36] | We should give the dating thing another try. | 我们再试试约会 |
[02:39] | – Cool. – Cool. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[02:41] | I knew he wanted to be my boyfriend all along. | 我知道他一直想当我男朋友的 |
[02:44] | I don’t know what I was worried about. | 不知道自己在担心什么 |
[02:46] | Who could say no to all of this? | 谁能拒绝这么可爱的姑娘 |
[02:49] | Oh, when danger comes for you | 当危险向你逼近 |
[02:53] | You know I’ll stand beside you | 我将会与你同行 |
[02:56] | ‘Cause ain’t nobody keep their head so cool | 只要我头脑冷静 |
[03:00] | I’ll always find a way, a way out of the fire | 一定能找到出路 逃脱这一片火海 |
[03:04] | Don’t tell nobody, tell nobody | 保守秘密 讳莫如深 |
[03:08] | I’m not perfect | 生活繁复 我不完美 |
[03:10] | So many things I wanna tell you | 想向你倾诉 |
[03:14] | But I, I, I, I keep it undercover | 可我必须深藏不露 |
[03:18] | Livin’ my life, on red alert | 生活在警戒之中 |
[03:20] | Doin’ my thing, gonna make it work | 承担起工作之责 |
[03:22] | Know I’m the realest, baby, I’m fearless | 真刀真枪 无惧无畏 |
[03:25] | But I always got your back | 我会永远支持你 |
[03:27] | Nobody can do it like I can | 我练就一身本领 |
[03:29] | I gotta find out who I am | 我仍在寻找自我 |
[03:31] | Ain’t got to worry about me | 无需为我担忧 |
[03:33] | It’s all part of the plan | 一切按计划进行 |
[03:35] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:37] | I keep it undercover. | 我要深藏不露 |
[03:44] | That idiotic, pea brain, good-for-nothing nincompoop. | 那个脑袋空空 一无是处的蠢货 |
[03:48] | Now what? | 这次又怎么了 |
[03:49] | Mr. Vita failed me. | 维塔老师没让我过 |
[03:51] | I got an F in creative writing. | 我创意写作不及格 |
[03:53] | Like his writing is any better. | 好像他就能写好似的 |
[03:55] | It’s so bad that it… | 简直差到 |
[03:57] | isn’t good. | 反正不好 |
[04:00] | Wow, hard to believe you got an F. | 哇 你这水平怎么能是不及格呢 |
[04:04] | Let me see your paper. | 给我看看你写的 |
[04:07] | “There once was a man who died | “从前有一个人 他死了 |
[04:09] | because he was carbon based.” | 因为他是碳基的” |
[04:13] | “The end.” | “结束” |
[04:16] | There is nothing wrong with that. | 没什么问题啊 |
[04:17] | It’s 100% factual. | 完全是事实 |
[04:19] | Yeah, but it’s not fun, or creative. | 是啊 但没意思 也没创意 |
[04:22] | Who needs to be creative? | 要创意做什么 |
[04:23] | Humans need to be creative to generate new ideas. | 创意能带来好点子 |
[04:26] | If someone hadn’t said, | 要不是有人说 |
[04:28] | “What if I build a walking insult machine?” | “造个会走路的骂人机器吧” |
[04:31] | you wouldn’t even be here. | 你就不会存在了 |
[04:33] | And you wouldn’t be here if Agent Kira had just said, | 要不是吉拉特工说“我已经养了KC这么个好孩子 |
[04:35] | “I scored with KC. Why don’t I quit while I’m ahead?” | 接下来随便生吧” 你就不会存在了 |
[04:49] | Oh, hello, Darnell. | 你好啊 达内尔 |
[04:50] | It’s Darien, Mr. Cooper. | 我叫达里恩 库珀先生 |
[04:52] | Hey, same thing. Come on in. | 一样的啦 进来吧 |
[04:54] | Far enough. | 进来这么多就行了 |
[04:56] | I’m here to pick up KC for our date. | 我是来接KC去约会的 |
[04:58] | And you show up here in jeans and a T-shirt? | 穿着牛仔裤和T恤来 |
[05:00] | Haven’t you ever heard of the expression “Dress to impress”? | 你没听过“人靠衣装”吗 |
[05:03] | We’re going to the baseball game. | 我们要去看棒球赛 |
[05:05] | Huh. In that case, cool duds. | 这样的话也行 |
[05:10] | Now look here. | 听着 |
[05:11] | I like you, son. I always have. | 我一直觉得你不错的 孩子 |
[05:13] | But if you break my daughter’s heart one more time, | 如果你再伤一次我女儿的心 |
[05:16] | I will break you. | 我会拆了你 |
[05:17] | Mr. Cooper, actually, she was the one who broke my heart. | 库珀先生 其实是她伤了我的心 |
[05:21] | And you came back for more? | 那你还回来找打 |
[05:23] | What’s wrong with you, boy? | 你有毛病吗 孩子 |
[05:24] | Get some self-respect and move on. | 有点自尊心吧 开始新生活啊 |
[05:27] | Okay, what Mr. Cooper’s trying to say | 库珀先生想说的是 |
[05:29] | is have a nice time. | 玩的开心 |
[05:31] | But if KC’s not home by 11:00, you’ll be in jail by 12:00. | 但如果KC在11点前还没到家 你12点前就等着坐牢吧 |
[05:34] | – You ever been in jail, boy? – I don’t think he has. | -你坐过牢吗 小子 -我觉得他没坐过 |
[05:36] | Hey, Mom, Dad. | 嘿 爸爸妈妈 |
[05:38] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[05:40] | I do not need you to embarrass me in front of my date. | 你们不要在我男友面前让我尴尬 |
[05:43] | I can do that all on my own. | 我一个人就够尴尬了 |
[05:46] | Yeah, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:53] | So cute! | 好可爱 |
[05:56] | – Remember our first date? – Of course I do. | -记得我们的第一次约会吗 -当然记得了 |
[05:58] | We took the train downtown, and I forgot my jacket. | 我们坐火车去城里 我忘了带外套 |
[06:01] | I was a perfect gentleman and lent you mine. | 我是个十足的绅士 把自己的外套给了你 |
[06:05] | We went to the arcade, and we played air hockey. | 我们去游乐场玩了桌上曲棍球 |
[06:07] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
[06:09] | And I whupped your butt. | 我把你打了个落花流水 |
[06:11] | That’s wrong. | 不对 |
[06:13] | As I recall, I beat you. | 我记得是我打败了你 |
[06:15] | Well, then, you’re not recalling very well, | 你的记性不太好了 |
[06:18] | because the score was eight to three. | 因为比分是8:3 |
[06:20] | It was, only I had eight, and you had three. | 是啊 我8分 你3分 |
[06:24] | Okay, this is silly, | 别计较这个了 |
[06:26] | because the point is, we had a great date. | 重点是我们的约会很愉快 |
[06:29] | It was. It was very great. | 是啊 非常开心 |
[06:31] | Especially because you were such a good sport when I beat you! | 尤其是我打赢了你 你的脾气还那么好 |
[06:34] | Ha! Now I know you’re lying, | 哈 我知道你在撒谎 |
[06:36] | ’cause I’ve never been a good sport in my life. | 因为我从来就输不起 |
[06:45] | – These seats are pretty good, huh? – Yeah. | -这位子不错吧 -是啊 |
[06:47] | Want some popcorn? | 要来点爆米花吗 |
[06:48] | Oh, I’m good. Nachos. | 不用了 我有玉米片 |
[06:50] | You know, this is nice. | 这感觉不错 |
[06:52] | Just the two of us, chillin’… | 就我们俩 轻轻松松 |
[06:54] | Hey, hey, I saw that, blue. | 嘿 我看到了 蓝衣服的 |
[06:56] | Listen, I’ve seen potatoes with better eyes. | 听着 土豆的眼神都比你强 |
[06:58] | The strike zone is chest to knees. | 好球区是从胸口到膝盖 |
[07:01] | That’s right, chest to knees. | 是的 胸口到膝盖 |
[07:06] | Sorry. I get carried away. | 抱歉 我有点太投入了 |
[07:09] | Doesn’t bother me. | 没关系啊 |
[07:18] | Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss… | 接吻 接吻 接吻 |
[07:35] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[07:37] | I just ruined our first kiss, didn’t I? | 我毁了我们的初吻 对吧 |
[07:39] | Actually, you ruined our first kiss last year. | 你去年毁了我们的初吻 |
[07:43] | You just ruined our second first kiss. | 刚刚毁了我们的第二次初吻 |
[07:48] | This date is not going as well as I thought it would. | 这约会没我想象的顺利啊 |
[07:58] | Ugh! This creative writing assignment is impossible. | 创意写作的作业根本没法做 |
[08:01] | Okay, I’m gonna help you get in touch with your creative side | 我来即兴创作一段 |
[08:05] | – by doing some improvisation. – What’s that? | -激发你的创意面 -什么 |
[08:08] | It’s when you make up characters and scenes | 即兴创造人物和场景 |
[08:09] | right on the spot. Let’s give it a shot. | 我们试试看 |
[08:12] | You pretend you’re a teacher, | 你假装是老师 |
[08:14] | and I’ll pretend I’m a new student. | 我假装我是新来的学生 |
[08:16] | Hello. Are you my teacher? | 你好 你是我的老师吗 |
[08:19] | No. | 不是 |
[08:20] | Judy, you have to say yes. | 朱蒂 你必须说“是的” |
[08:23] | The number one rule in improv | 即兴创作的第一条永远是说 |
[08:25] | is always to say “Yes and…” | “是的 还有” |
[08:28] | Now, let’s try again. | 再试一次 |
[08:30] | Hello. Are you my teacher? | 你好 你是我的老师吗 |
[08:32] | Yes and. | 是的 还有 |
[08:35] | You can’t just say “Yes and.” | 你不能光光这么说 |
[08:39] | You have to add words to it. | 你得在后面加词 |
[08:42] | Hello. Are you my teacher? | 你好 你是我的老师吗 |
[08:44] | Yes, and… are we done? | 是的 结束了吗 |
[08:49] | I can see we have more work to do. | 任重道远啊 |
[08:51] | Yes, and… I hate this. | 是的 我讨厌这个 |
[09:02] | Hey, Marisa, are you free to talk for a second? | 玛丽莎 你有空跟我谈谈吗 |
[09:05] | I’m on a little break from my date. | 我暂时不在男朋友旁边 |
[09:07] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[09:09] | You just went to the ladies room to de-cheesify your face? | 你是去洗手间洗掉脸上的芝士了吧 |
[09:12] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:14] | They’re playing your epic kissing fail on TV. | 电视上放着你史诗级失败的吻啊 |
[09:17] | Now it’s on the big screen. | 现在是放在大屏幕上了 |
[09:21] | It’s in slow motion. | 还放的慢动作 |
[09:25] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的 |
[09:27] | Sorry, KC, I can barely hear you here | 抱歉 KC 这里一片笑声 |
[09:30] | over all the laughter. | 我都听不到你说话 |
[09:31] | I’ll have to call you later. Bye. | 一会儿再说 拜拜 |
[09:34] | That’s fine. I’m actually really busy right now. | 没事了 我现在也很忙 |
[09:36] | I’m just dying from embarrassment. | 尴尬得要死了 |
[09:38] | You’re not goin’ anywhere. | 你哪儿也别想去 |
[09:40] | Regina Honey, what are you doing here? | 雷吉纳·霍尼 你在这里做什么 |
[09:43] | I was here watching the game, and I saw your cheesy mug | 我是来看比赛的 结果就在大屏幕上看到了你油腻的吻 |
[09:46] | up on the big screen, and thought to myself, | 接着我就想 |
[09:48] | this was the perfect time for revenge. | 这是个报仇的好机会 |
[09:50] | – My date– – Is over. | -我的约会 -结束了 |
[09:52] | Technically, it was over | 严格来说 |
[09:54] | with that sad, pathetic attempt at kissing. | 这么尴尬的吻 约会基本就泡汤了 |
[09:57] | You’re already abducting me at laser point. | 你已经拿着激光枪要绑架我了 |
[09:59] | Do you really have to be so mean about it? | 嘴巴还要这么毒吗 |
[10:00] | Go! | 走 |
[10:08] | Okay, so what’s your plan here? | 你打算怎样 |
[10:09] | All I know is, you ruined my life, | 我只知道你毁了我的人生 |
[10:11] | and now, I’m gonna ruin yours. | 现在我也要毁了你的 |
[10:14] | How did I do that? | 我哪里毁了你的人生 |
[10:15] | By busting me. | 你揭发了我 |
[10:17] | I spent the last two years in prison because of you. | 就因为你 我坐了两年的牢 |
[10:19] | Sorry, but when you threaten to destroy the entire world, | 不好意思啊 你威胁说要毁灭地球 |
[10:22] | that’s kinda my job to stop you. | 我的工作就是阻止你咯 |
[10:27] | We’re like peanut butter and jelly in that way. | 我们就像花生酱和果冻 |
[10:29] | Apart, two popular condiments. | 单独看是两个常用调料 |
[10:30] | Together, the number one sandwich | 加在一起就是全国学校食堂 |
[10:32] | in school cafeterias across America. | 销量最好的三明治 |
[10:34] | And lunch every day in prison. | 监狱每天的午餐也是这个 |
[10:36] | By the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[10:38] | I hate peanut butter and jelly. | 我讨厌花生酱和果冻 |
[10:43] | Okay, that’s probably my date. | 可能是我男朋友打来的 |
[10:45] | Can I just pick up and tell him I’m okay? | 我能接一下跟他说我没事吗 |
[10:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:52] | When you wanna do something, | 不管你想做什么 |
[10:53] | kinda my job to stop you. | 我的工作就是阻止你咯 |
[10:57] | We’re like peanut butter and jelly that way. | 我们就像花生酱和果冻 |
[10:59] | Right, peanut butter? | 对吧 花生酱 |
[11:01] | Okay, listen, if one of us is gonna be peanut butter, | 听着 如果我们其中一个是花生酱 |
[11:03] | it’s definitely you, ’cause you’re the one that’s nuts. | 那个人就是你 因为你才是疯子 |
[11:10] | You have reached KC’s phone. | 你拨打的是KC的电话 |
[11:12] | This is Marisa’s melodious voice | 这是玛丽莎悦耳动人的声音 |
[11:14] | leaving the outgoing message, because KC’s voice | 因为KC的声音单调无趣 |
[11:16] | is bland and monotonous. Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[11:19] | Marisa, what are you doing with my phone? | 玛丽莎 你拿我手机干嘛 |
[11:22] | Hey, it’s me again. | 嘿 还是我 |
[11:24] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[11:26] | I’m starting to get a little worried. | 我有点担心了 |
[11:28] | Call me. | 回我电话 |
[11:32] | Okay, Judy, you’ve got the hang of “Yes and.” | 嘿 朱蒂 你已经理解了“是的 还有”这条法则 |
[11:36] | So let’s try to build a full scene. | 我们试着创造一个完整的场景 |
[11:39] | It may seem intimidating, but just remember, | 你可能觉得有点害怕 但只要记住 |
[11:41] | say whatever pops in your head. | 想到什么就说什么 |
[11:43] | You’re a mouth breather. | 你有口臭 |
[11:46] | Okay, not that. | 不是说这个 |
[11:48] | I haven’t even given you a suggestion yet. | 我还没给过你建议呢 |
[11:50] | Let’s try an easy one. | 我们试个简单的 |
[11:52] | You be a doctor, and I’ll be a patient. | 你是医生 我是病人 |
[11:59] | Doc, I think there’s something wrong with me. | 医生 我觉得不舒服 |
[12:03] | Yeah. It’s your brain. | 是啊 脑子出问题了 |
[12:07] | I’m diagnosing you with a severe case of stupidity. | 根据我的诊断 你得了严重的愚蠢症 |
[12:13] | You know, Judy, | 朱蒂 |
[12:14] | name calling is very unprofessional for a doctor. | 骂人不符合医生的职业道德 |
[12:17] | New scene. We’ll both be firefighters. | 换个场景 我们是消防员 |
[12:22] | Whoa, this fire’s getting big. | 哇 火势越来越大了 |
[12:24] | Yeah, you shouldn’t have lit it. | 是啊 你不应该放火的 |
[12:28] | But it’s not your fault, | 但那不是你的错 |
[12:30] | because you were recently | 因为你最近 |
[12:32] | diagnosed with a severe case of stupidity. | 得了严重的愚蠢症 |
[12:34] | Can we please move away from that? | 我们能不能别再纠结这个事了 |
[12:36] | This is a different scene. | 这是个不一样的场景 |
[12:38] | Now help me put out this fire. | 帮我扑灭这场大火 |
[12:40] | And be creative. | 有点创意啊 |
[12:45] | Was that creative enough for you? | 有创意吧 |
[12:51] | Okay, come on, what’s your plan? | 那你什么打算 |
[12:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:54] | I mean, it’s not like I thought this thing through. | 我还没彻底想好 |
[12:59] | Really? ‘Cause I figured that two hours ago. | 真的吗 我两小时前就想好了 |
[13:04] | It’s not like I have anywhere to go anyway. | 我又没有别的地方可去 |
[13:05] | Darien probably hates me, because he thinks | 达里恩可能恨死我了 |
[13:08] | I walked out on him and don’t like him anymore. | 以为我就这么抛弃他 再也不喜欢他了 |
[13:11] | I cannot believe this is happening again. | 简直不敢相信这事又发生了 |
[13:13] | What do you mean, again? | 什么叫“又” |
[13:15] | Darien and I used to date. | 达里恩和我以前约会过 |
[13:17] | Everything was great, like, really, really great, | 当时一切都非常非常顺利 |
[13:19] | and then, spying got in the way, | 但卧底任务一来 |
[13:21] | and I had to break up with him. | 我不得不跟他分手了 |
[13:23] | Then I got a second chance with him, | 现在有了第二次机会 |
[13:25] | and I promised myself that I would not break his heart, | 我向自己保证 绝对不会伤他的心 |
[13:27] | but here I am, doing the same thing all over again. | 但我现在又重蹈覆辙了 |
[13:32] | I don’t know why I’m telling you. | 我不知道为什么跟你说这些 |
[13:34] | It’s not like you would understand or even care. | 你又不会理解 更不会关心 |
[13:37] | Are you crying? | 你是在哭吗 |
[13:39] | No. | 没有 |
[13:40] | Maybe a little. | 可能有点 |
[13:44] | Okay, ’cause I was thinking about kicking my way out of this, | 好吧 我是想打你一顿 然后逃出去的 |
[13:48] | but, uh, I can’t really kick you if you’re crying. | 但你在哭 我又不好意思打你 |
[13:53] | His name was Joey Damico. | 他叫乔伊·达米科 |
[13:55] | We started seeing each other when we were about your age. | 我们跟你差不多大的时候交往过 |
[13:59] | He was so sweet and cute, | 他很贴心 也很帅 |
[14:04] | and he was the first boy in my grade who had to shave every day. | 他是我们这届第一个每天都刮胡子的男生 |
[14:10] | And he breathed through his mouth like a little puppy. | 他可爱得像只小狗狗 |
[14:13] | So what happened? | 后来怎么了 |
[14:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:17] | I guess I fell in with the wrong crowd, | 我学坏了 |
[14:20] | and started committing petty larcenies, | 开始干些偷鸡摸狗 |
[14:22] | and light racketeering, | 敲诈勒索的事 |
[14:24] | toppling a few foreign governments. | 推翻了几个外国政府 |
[14:26] | You know, the uzhe. | 反正就那种事情 |
[14:28] | Joey didn’t want any part of that. | 乔伊不想参与 |
[14:32] | He moved on. | 就开始自己的生活了 |
[14:34] | I let my job get in the way of love. | 我为工作牺牲了爱情 |
[14:44] | Uh… I’m not really complaining, | 我没有抱怨的意思 |
[14:47] | but what are you doing? | 但你在干嘛 |
[14:49] | Go. Be with Joey. | 走吧 去找乔伊 |
[14:51] | Uh… Darien. Whatever his name is. | 达里恩 不管他叫什么 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:55] | I just hope he’s still there waiting for me. | 我只是希望他还在等我 |
[14:59] | Um, thank you, by the way. | 顺便说一句 谢谢你 |
[15:03] | Oh, I’m too late. | 我来迟了 |
[15:05] | Although in retrospect, the empty parking lot | 尽管仔细想想 停车场都空了 |
[15:07] | should’ve been the first tip-off. | 不就说明人都走了吗 |
[15:17] | Craig, what’s that? | 克雷格 那是什么 |
[15:19] | The truth! | 真相 |
[15:22] | We are gonna settle the score | 我们现在立刻马上当场 |
[15:23] | right here, right now. | 决一胜负 |
[15:25] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 我来捋一捋 |
[15:27] | You’re so cheap, you won’t buy name-brand soda, | 你这小气鬼连名牌苏打水都不肯买 |
[15:30] | but you’ll buy an air hockey table to settle a dispute? | 倒是愿意为了一场争执买个曲棍球桌 |
[15:34] | Because I’m tired of drinking 6-Up and Mountain Don’t. | 我再也不想喝六喜和澈浪了 |
[15:37] | It’s on. | 开始 |
[15:39] | Oh, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[15:41] | Oh, baby, that’s right. | 这就对了 |
[15:42] | – Are you ready, Craig? – Show me what you got. | -你准备好了吗 克雷格 -给我看看你的真本事 |
[15:44] | Show me what you got. | 给我看看你的真本事 |
[15:46] | Come on, Craig. What’s happening? | 克雷格 你怎么回事 |
[15:50] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[15:52] | Oh, yeah. | 耶 |
[15:54] | Oh, yeah. Come on, Craig, let’s go. | 耶 放马过来吧 克雷格 |
[15:57] | – You ready? – Yeah, I’m ready. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[16:03] | Ooh! Ooh! Watch out. | 哇 当心啊 |
[16:19] | All right, Craig. Next goal wins. | 好了 克雷格 下一球谁进谁赢 |
[16:22] | – Are ya ready? – I’m ready. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[16:23] | I don’t think you’re ready. | 我觉得你还没准备好 |
[16:27] | I beat ya! | 我赢了 |
[16:28] | In your face! | 输了吧 |
[16:29] | I beat you like I beat you 20 years ago. | 跟二十年前一样 你还是我的手下败将 |
[16:32] | Ha ha! Now admit it, Craig. Say I beat you. | 哈哈 承认吧 克雷格 说我赢了 |
[16:35] | Yeah, you beat me. | 你赢了 |
[16:38] | Yeah, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:40] | Because I let you win. | 因为是我让你的 |
[16:42] | – No, you didn’t. – Yes, I did. Best two out of three? | -你才没有 -这是事实 三局两胜 |
[16:45] | Okay, it’s on like Donkey Kong. | 好啊 来就来 |
[16:47] | And as I recall, I beat you at that as well. | 我想了想 好像玩大金刚的时候我也赢你了 |
[16:50] | You never beat me at no Donkey Kong. | 从来没有 |
[16:52] | – Come on! – Let’s go. | -来啊 -开始 |
[16:56] | Marisa, it’s over. | 玛丽莎 完了 |
[16:59] | Okay? I broke his heart again, | 我又伤了他的心 |
[17:01] | – and he hates me. – Ow! | -他恨我 -啊 |
[17:03] | Snap out of it, KC. | 振作起来 KC |
[17:05] | I’m not gonna let you give up this easily. | 我不会让你轻易放弃的 |
[17:07] | All you have to do is | 你只需要 |
[17:08] | come up with a good reason for why you left. | 找个离开的好理由 |
[17:09] | Marisa, I tried, okay, and nothing sounds believable. | 玛丽莎 我试过了 什么理由听着都不靠谱 |
[17:12] | All good lies are based in truth, | 好的谎言都是以事实为基础的 |
[17:13] | so let’s start with that. You got up because… | 就从这开始 你站起来是因为 |
[17:15] | I went to the ladies room. | 我去了洗手间 |
[17:17] | And that is where you say you were. | 你就说你在那儿 |
[17:18] | For six hours? | 待了六小时 |
[17:22] | That is disgusting. | 太恶心了吧 |
[17:23] | Exactly. Nobody asks follow-up questions | 没错 这么恶心的事情 |
[17:26] | when the story is that gross. | 没人会接着问的 |
[17:28] | Wait, what are you guys talking about? | 等等 你们在谈什么 |
[17:30] | We’re trying to come up with a good cover story | 我们在想有什么好的理由可以解释 |
[17:31] | for why KC left Darien on their date. | 昨天KC约会时的不辞而别 |
[17:33] | Okay, Judy, you ready? | 朱蒂 你准备好了吗 |
[17:34] | I am ready. | 准备好了 |
[17:35] | Two people at a ballgame, | 两个人在看球 |
[17:37] | and one of them disappears. What happened? | 一个人不见了 发生了什么 |
[17:40] | You were at the baseball game, | 你们在看棒球 |
[17:42] | and you went to the restroom to fix your hair. | 你去洗手间整理头发 |
[17:44] | While inside, there was an earthquake | 在洗手间的时候 发生了一场地震 |
[17:47] | that caused a pillar to fall down, | 导致柱子坍塌 |
[17:50] | trapping you inside the bathroom. | 你被困在了洗手间里 |
[17:53] | So why didn’t Darien feel this earthquake? | 为什么达里恩没感觉到地震 |
[17:57] | Because it was a micro quake. | 因为那是场小地震 |
[17:58] | Barely registered on the Richter scale, | 小到测量不出 |
[18:01] | but it was strong enough to open up a sinkhole | 但强到在洗手间水槽下面 |
[18:04] | right under the bathroom sink. | 震开了一个口子 |
[18:06] | And why wasn’t this on the news? | 为什么这事没上新闻 |
[18:09] | Because the stadium made sure of it. | 因为体育馆打了招呼 |
[18:12] | Oswald Moneypenny, the new owner, | 新馆长奥斯瓦尔德·莫尼彭尼 |
[18:14] | was over-leveraged with this real estate purchase, | 在房地产行业过度使用杠杆 |
[18:16] | and called the publisher of the newspaper, his cousin… | 打给了他的侄子 也就是报纸发行商 |
[18:18] | Larrabee Moneypenny. | 拉瑞比·莫尼彭尼 |
[18:20] | Yes, and Larrabee Moneypenny, who covered it up, | 是的 他把这件事盖了下来 |
[18:24] | because his cousin Oswald had dirt on him | 因为奥斯瓦尔德在一次非法调查中掌握了他的把柄 |
[18:28] | from something that happened to them when they were teenagers | 在他们还是孩子的时候发生了一起事故 |
[18:30] | on a fishing expedition that I will not go into. | 什么事故我就不细说了 |
[18:34] | Boom. | 耶 |
[18:36] | Improv. | 即兴发挥 |
[18:38] | Well, I guess it’s better | 我还是说 |
[18:40] | than saying I was on the toilet for six hours. | 我在洗手间待了六小时比较靠谱 |
[18:47] | So that’s why you didn’t hear about the earthquake | 所以你才没在新闻上看到这起地震的报道 |
[18:51] | on the news, because | 因为莫尼彭尼先生 |
[18:54] | Mr. Moneypenny… remember him… | 记得他吗 |
[18:56] | he called his cousin, | 他打给了侄子 |
[18:58] | and I’m not really at liberty to say | 我不方便细说 |
[19:01] | what happened on that fishing expedition, | 非法调查的内容 |
[19:03] | but, uh, suffice to say, | 但我能说 |
[19:06] | three went out, two came back. | 三个人出来 两个人又进去了 |
[19:11] | Yeah, how dumb do you think I am? | 你觉得我是有多蠢 |
[19:14] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[19:15] | I was constipated for six hours, | 我便秘了六小时 |
[19:18] | and I shouldn’t have eaten all that cheese. | 不应该把芝士都吃完的 |
[19:22] | KC, stop, all right? | KC 别说了 好吗 |
[19:24] | I know exactly where you disappeared to. | 我知道你去哪儿了 |
[19:25] | – You do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[19:28] | It’s ’cause I tried to kiss you. | 因为我想吻你 |
[19:30] | What? | 什么 |
[19:31] | I was the one who said we should go slow, | 说慢慢来的人是我 |
[19:33] | and I went too fast. | 但我还是太着急了 |
[19:35] | Guess I got caught up by the whole Kiss Cam thing. | 我大概被镜头给吓到了吧 |
[19:38] | But that’s no excuse. I never should’ve done that. | 但那不是借口 我不应该这么做的 |
[19:42] | ‘Cause I don’t even know if this is right. | 我不知道这么做对不对 |
[19:45] | Oh, thank goodness. | 感谢上帝 |
[19:47] | Wait, excuse me. | 等等 什么 |
[19:50] | I am so glad you said that, | 我很高兴你这么说 |
[19:51] | because, well, honestly, | 因为说实话 |
[19:54] | I was feeling that way, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[19:56] | This is not right, Darien, | 这样不对 达里恩 |
[19:58] | and I don’t know, I just didn’t say anything, | 我不知道 我什么都没说 |
[20:00] | because last time, I’m the one who disappointed you. | 因为上次我让你失望了 |
[20:06] | Honestly, I just think we’re better off as… | 老实说 我们还是当 |
[20:09] | Friends. | 朋友吧 |
[20:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:13] | – We cool? – Yeah, we’re cool. | -没事了吧 -没事了 |
[20:15] | Uh, maybe we should… | 我们要不 |
[20:17] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[20:21] | You know what? Sometimes, things don’t work out. | 你知道吗 有时候一段感情就是走不下去 |
[20:26] | But sometimes, they do. | 有时候却可以 |
[20:37] | Regina. | 雷吉纳 |
[20:38] | It’s me, Joey Damico. | 是我 乔伊·达米科 |
[20:40] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[20:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[20:45] | I came over because… | 我过来是因为 |
[20:47] | after all these years, I realized | 这么多年过去了 |
[20:50] | I still love you. | 我发现我还是爱你 |
[20:51] | Really? Wait. | 真的吗 等等 |
[20:53] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[20:57] | Some girl contacted me and gave me your address. | 一个女生联系到我 把你的地址给了我 |
[21:00] | Said something about peanut butter and jelly. | 说了花生酱和果冻的事情 |
[21:04] | Anyway, I thought I’d come over | 不管怎样 我过来是想问你 |
[21:06] | and ask you if you, you know, | 你愿不愿意 呃 一起喝杯咖啡 |
[21:08] | you wanna grab some coffee and, uh, talk about things. | 聊聊天什么的 |
[21:11] | I’d love that. | 我很愿意 |
[21:17] | Thanks, peanut butter. | 谢谢你 花生酱 |