时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I can’t see anyone. | 我什么都看不到 |
[00:03] | But they can see us. | 但他们能看到我们 |
[00:06] | What do we do now, Bjorn Ironside? | 我们现在怎么办 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[00:08] | Two days ago we were attacked. | 两天前我们被进攻了 |
[00:10] | We must all prepare for another attack. | 我们必须准备迎接另一次进攻 |
[00:13] | You are my prisoner, at my mercy! | 你是我的俘虏 我对你甚是仁慈 |
[00:15] | I’m thinking whether to have you killed or not. | 我正在考虑要不要杀掉你 |
[00:17] | Hvitserk is a sick man, and he’s a drunk. | 维塞克是个病人 还是个酒鬼 |
[00:20] | My brother Hvitserk is going to lead | 我的哥哥维塞克会带领 |
[00:22] | a trade mission along the Silk Road. | 一个贸易团去到丝绸之路 |
[00:25] | Where’s Hvitserk? | 维塞克在哪儿 |
[00:27] | I see Thora burned alive. | 我看到索拉被活活烧死 |
[00:29] | And everywhere else, I see Ivar. | 而且不管在哪里 我都能看到伊瓦尔 |
[00:32] | We’ll have to deal with my brother. | 我们得对付我兄弟 |
[00:36] | He is a real threat to the kingdom. | 他是王国真正的威胁 |
[00:38] | Brother! | 兄弟 |
[02:14] | Igor? | 伊戈尔 |
[02:42] | We can talk! | 我们可以聊聊天 |
[02:44] | Yes. We can talk. | 是的 我们可以聊聊天 |
[02:48] | Now we can discuss serious things. | 现在我们可以讨论一些严肃的事 |
[02:50] | Important things. | 重要的事 |
[02:52] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[02:53] | Like… What do the gods look like? | 比如… 神是什么样子的 |
[02:58] | There is only one God and He looks like Oleg. | 世界上只有一个神 他长得像奥列格 |
[03:07] | Do you know who you are? Hm? | 你知道你是谁吗 |
[03:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[03:14] | Everything here. | 这里的一切 |
[03:16] | Everything belongs to you. | 这一切都属于你 |
[03:21] | In this room? | 这个房间里吗 |
[03:23] | No, Igor. | 不 伊戈尔 |
[03:25] | In this whole town, Kiev. | 是整个城市 基辅 |
[03:28] | And Novgorod too. | 还有诺夫哥罗德 |
[03:31] | And everything in the whole of Rus. | 还有整个罗斯的一切 |
[03:35] | The land. The sky. | 土地 天空 |
[03:37] | The villages. The town. The people. | 村庄 城镇 人民 |
[03:41] | It’s all yours. | 都是你的 |
[03:44] | You make me laugh. | 你笑死我了 |
[03:46] | I know it really belongs to Oleg. | 我知道它确实属于奥列格 |
[03:49] | I’m happy that we can talk | 很高兴我们可以聊一聊 |
[03:51] | because now I can explain things to you. | 因为这样我可以跟你解释一些事 |
[03:55] | I can explain how you have been betrayed. | 我可以跟你解释你是如何遭受背叛 |
[03:59] | Nothing belongs to Oleg. | 这一切都不属于奥列格 |
[04:02] | Oleg is not a God. | 奥列格也不是神 |
[04:05] | Oleg is nothing, but you, | 奥列格什么都不是 但你 |
[04:07] | you are everything. | 你是一切 |
[04:10] | And everything here belongs to you. | 这里的一切都属于你 |
[04:17] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[04:37] | We’re surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[04:39] | Let’s acquit ourselves well. | 我们要表现得更好 |
[04:42] | I don’t intend to miss out on Valhalla. | 我可不想错失进入瓦尔哈拉的机会 |
[04:46] | Bjorn! | 比约恩 |
[04:47] | We found him in the camp. | 我们在营地发现了他 |
[04:50] | He says he needs to speak to you. | 他说他要和你谈谈 |
[04:52] | What is the matter? | 怎么了 |
[04:53] | Haven’t you betrayed us enough? | 背叛我们还不够吗 |
[04:55] | I have a message from King Olaf. | 我有奥拉夫国王的口信 |
[04:59] | He won’t attack if you agree to meet him. | 你要是答应见他 他就不发动攻击 |
[05:03] | He also said you can forget about all that, | 他还说 你要是杀了我 |
[05:06] | if you kill me. | 就什么都别想了 |
[05:18] | Tell King Olaf I agree, | 转告奥拉夫国王我同意了 |
[05:20] | but I too have a condition: | 但是我也有一个条件 |
[05:24] | I want to see with my own eyes | 我要亲眼看到 |
[05:26] | that King Harald is still alive. | 哈拉尔国王还活着 |
[05:37] | Valhalla can wait. | 瓦尔哈拉以后再说吧 |
[05:51] | As you all must know, there is a group of bandits | 大家都知道 有一伙土匪 |
[05:54] | who are attacking the villages around here. | 正在袭击周围的村庄 |
[05:56] | They might attack us, so we should be prepared. | 他们可能会袭击我们 我们要有所准备 |
[06:01] | Some of you were shield-maidens. | 你们当中有些人是盾女 |
[06:03] | You don’t forget how to fight. | 你们还记得怎么打仗 |
[06:05] | Probably we fought together before the walls of Paris, | 如果你还记得的话也许我们曾经在巴黎城墙前 |
[06:07] | – if you can still remember? – Of course, Lagertha. | -并肩奋战过 -当然 拉葛莎 |
[06:12] | You must still have your shields | 你们一定还留着自己的盾 |
[06:14] | and your weapons stored somewhere. | 还有武器 |
[06:17] | Now we all have to fight again. | 现在我们又要战斗了 |
[06:20] | The women more than the men. | 女人比男人多 |
[06:23] | You boys, you could be look-outs. | 小伙子们 你们当瞭望员 |
[06:25] | You can tell us when the bandits are around. | 土匪来附近的时候通知我们 |
[06:27] | And you girls, you look after the animals. Yes? | 丫头们 你们照顾好家畜 能做到吗 |
[06:30] | Yes, Lagertha. | 能 拉葛莎 |
[06:31] | You men. You are not so old. | 伙计们 你们年纪还不算太大 |
[06:35] | You can still be useful, can’t you? | 还能有用武之地 是不是 |
[06:38] | Yes, we can. | 是的 |
[06:40] | I need you to build better protection for our stores. | 我需要你们给我们的仓库建造更好的防御 |
[06:43] | Think of our stores as our gold. | 把仓库当成我们的金库 |
[06:45] | We can’t live without it, so we must defend it with our lives. | 我们不能失去它 所以我们要用生命捍卫它 |
[06:49] | Yes. We will. | 是的 |
[06:50] | Also, I want everyone to go into the woods, | 此外 我要所有人都到森林里去 |
[06:54] | and cut suitable staves for making bows and arrows. | 把砍适合的木桩制作弓箭 |
[06:57] | But do all these things quickly. | 而且手脚要麻利 |
[06:59] | There isn’t much time. | 时间不多了 |
[07:01] | Lagertha, it doesn’t matter what we do. | 拉葛莎 我们做什么都不重要 |
[07:04] | We can’t beat the bandits. You know that. | 我们打败不了土匪的 你心里清楚 |
[07:08] | We will all die. | 我们都会死 |
[07:11] | Yes, we will all die. | 是的 我们都会死 |
[07:14] | But not necessarily when the bandits attack us. | 但没必要死在土匪攻击我们的时候 |
[07:28] | Ah, Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[07:30] | Please, come and sit down. | 来 请坐 |
[07:33] | Make yourself comfortable. | 当自己家一样 |
[07:37] | We three are strangely brought together again. | 我们三个又奇怪地走到了一起 |
[07:42] | Fate works in mysterious ways. | 造化弄人 |
[07:45] | The Norns weave it and so we believe it. | 听从命运三女神诺伦的安排 |
[07:50] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[08:00] | Last night I had a dream. | 昨晚我做了一个梦 |
[08:04] | And in that dream, I was sitting in a room | 在梦里 我和哈拉尔一世 |
[08:07] | with King Harald Finehair | 以及比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[08:09] | and King Bjorn Ironside. | 共处一室 |
[08:14] | You know, perhaps everything is a dream. | 也许一切只是一个梦 |
[08:18] | And we are spirits and will someday just melt into the air. | 我们只是幽灵 总会消散于空中 |
[08:23] | Into thin air. | 消散于空气中 |
[08:26] | If you care | 如果你 |
[08:27] | so little about the real world, | 对现实世界那么不屑 |
[08:30] | why do you not simply renounce this kingdom | 为什么不干脆放弃这个王国 |
[08:33] | and go home with your warriors? | 和你的战士们卸甲归田 |
[08:37] | Believe me, there is nothing you can do | 相信我 你无法让自己在这里 |
[08:40] | that you can make yourself a popular ruler here. | 成为一个受人爱戴的统治者 |
[08:44] | Nothing! | 不可能 |
[08:49] | If nothing is real, | 即便真不可能 |
[08:52] | we must still act as if it was. | 也要尽一切努力去尝试 |
[08:56] | But the real mystery is that now, | 眼下有意思的是 |
[09:00] | both of you are my prisoners. | 你们两个都是我的阶下囚了 |
[09:03] | It is true, Bjorn Ironside, you still have an army, | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 你确实有一个军队 |
[09:07] | but your army, I believe, is not strong enough now to defeat me. | 但是我相信你的军队战胜不了我 |
[09:13] | If our armies do fight again, whatever the outcome, | 如果我们两军再度交战 不论结果如何 |
[09:16] | you will be seriously weakened. | 你都会被大幅削弱 |
[09:19] | In which case, you will find it hard | 不论如何 这都会让你难以 |
[09:21] | to keep hold of this new kingdom, as well as your old. | 守住这个新王国 就像你守不住旧王国一样 |
[09:26] | Either way, you won’t win. | 不论怎样你都赢不了 |
[09:28] | I will reflect more on that matter, and, um, | 此事我会慎重考虑 |
[09:32] | how to resolve our differences. | 找出解决分歧的办法 |
[09:35] | I am growing tired of this old way of thinking. | 我对这种老旧的思考方式越来越厌倦了 |
[09:40] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[09:42] | King Harald, sadly, must return to your prison, | 很遗憾 哈拉尔王必须回到监狱里 |
[09:46] | and you to your camp | 你也需回到你的营地 |
[09:48] | where you will remain surrounded, | 我们依然不会撤离包围的军队 |
[09:52] | but I will arrange to have food brought to you. | 但我会安排人给你们送来食物 |
[10:23] | Will the bandits attack soon? | 强盗很快就会来袭吗 |
[10:27] | They might not attack at all. | 他们可能根本不会来攻打 |
[10:30] | But, in any case, you mustn’t be afraid. | 但不管怎样 你们都不能害怕 |
[10:34] | You mustn’t be afraid for two reasons. | 有两个理由让你们不必害怕 |
[10:37] | Firstly, because we will all look after you. | 第一 因为我们都会照看你们 |
[10:42] | And secondly, because you are Viking, | 第二 因为你们是维京人 |
[10:46] | the son and daughter of great warriors. | 是伟大战士的儿女 |
[10:49] | I’m not afraid! If they attack, | 我不怕 如果他们来袭 |
[10:51] | I want to make my mother and father proud of me! | 我要让我父母为我骄傲 |
[10:57] | I am proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[11:00] | And you. | 还有你 |
[11:48] | Hvitserk. | 维塞克 |
[11:50] | Hvitserk! Get up! | 维塞克 起来 |
[11:53] | Get up! Please. | 起来 拜托 |
[11:56] | Out! | 出去 |
[11:58] | Out! Move! | 出去 快 |
[12:06] | Hello, Hvitserk. | 你好 维塞克 |
[12:09] | I wanted to see you. I have some news for you. | 我想见你 我有消息带给你 |
[12:12] | News? What news? | 消息 什么消息 |
[12:14] | Good news. I want to give you some responsibility. | 好消息 我想让你肩负起一定的责任 |
[12:18] | I don’t think our family has ever truly recognized your talents. | 我觉得我们的家族没有真正意识到你的天赋 |
[12:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:24] | Yes, you know very well. | 是的 你很清楚 |
[12:29] | So… | 所以 |
[12:31] | I want you to lead a trade delegation to the East. | 我想你带领一队贸易代表团往东去 |
[12:35] | You will travel along the ancient Silk Road, | 你要沿着古老的丝绸之路走 |
[12:38] | making trade deals and contacts all the way. | 一路进行贸易 与人进行接触 |
[12:43] | I hope you agree to this, Hvitserk. | 希望你能同意 维塞克 |
[12:46] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[12:47] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[12:51] | I’ll get better. | 我会好起来的 |
[12:54] | I’ll get better. | 我会好起来 |
[12:57] | I won’t disappoint you. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[12:59] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[13:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:14] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[13:32] | Now we have time, Ketill. | 现在我们有时间了 凯迪尔 |
[13:35] | Time? | 什么时间 |
[13:36] | Time for you to tell me what really happened | 让你告诉我实情 在冰岛 |
[13:38] | in Iceland between Floki and the settlers. | 弗洛基和当地人之间到底发生了什么 |
[13:41] | I want the whole story. | 我要全部细节 |
[13:43] | The truth. | 真相 |
[13:46] | You know most of it already. | 大部分你都已经知道了 |
[13:48] | We suffered many early hardships and difficulties. | 我们遭受了许多早期的艰难险阻 |
[13:53] | There was an evil man called Eyvind. | 有个叫埃温德的恶人 |
[13:55] | He blamed Floki for every difficulty, | 不论有什么困难 出了什么差错 |
[13:58] | for everything that went wrong. | 他都要责怪弗洛基 |
[14:00] | The rest of us built a temple to Thor. | 我们给托尔建了一座庙 |
[14:02] | Eyvind and his family burnt it down. | 埃温德和他家人把庙烧了 |
[14:06] | Then his sons… | 然后他的儿子们 |
[14:09] | killed my son Thorgrim… | 杀了我儿索格灵 |
[14:15] | And my pregnant daughter Thorunn. | 以及我身怀有孕的女儿托伦 |
[14:21] | And you retaliated for their deaths? | 然后你为他们的死复仇了吗 |
[14:24] | No. | 没有 |
[14:27] | No, Floki told us not to. | 没有 弗洛基让我们不要复仇 |
[14:30] | He said the settlement | 他说要定居下来 |
[14:31] | could not survive through a cycle of killings. | 就不能无休止的杀戮 |
[14:42] | It’s not true. | 我说了谎 |
[14:45] | In the end I killed Eyvind and all of his family. | 最后我杀了埃温德和他一家 |
[14:51] | After all, I am a Viking. | 毕竟我是个维京人 |
[14:54] | It was a matter of honor. | 这事关荣耀 |
[14:56] | Floki was a dreamer. | 弗洛基是个梦想家 |
[14:58] | He would have felt crushed by the destruction of his dream, | 他会因为梦想破碎而受打击 |
[15:01] | for which you and Eyvind were responsible! | 而你和埃温德就是罪魁祸首 |
[15:03] | But still, I can’t just accept that Floki walked away. | 但我还是不能接受弗洛基离开的说法 |
[15:07] | Surely someone killed him and hid the body! | 肯定有人杀了他并藏匿了尸体 |
[15:11] | Perhaps you killed him, Ketill? | 也许是你杀了他 凯迪尔 |
[15:14] | No, Bjorn. | 不是我 比约恩 |
[15:16] | Perhaps there was a confrontation | 也许你们有了冲突 |
[15:17] | and you struck him. | 然后你袭击了他 |
[15:19] | No, Bjorn! I had nothing to do with Floki’s disappearance, | 不 比约恩 我和弗洛基的失踪无关 |
[15:24] | I swear to you on my arm-ring. | 我以我的臂环起誓 |
[15:27] | You better pray to the gods that | 你最好向众神祈祷 |
[15:28] | one day Floki returns to verify your story. | 有一天弗洛基会回来证实你的说法 |
[15:33] | Because up until that day, | 因为直到那天 |
[15:34] | you, a man capable of slaughtering an entire family, | 你这样一个能杀人全家的人 |
[15:38] | will to me forever stand accused of his murder! | 永远会有谋杀他的嫌疑 |
[16:09] | Each must die someday. | 每个人总有一天都得死 |
[16:14] | Even you, Bjorn Ironside. | 即使是你 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[16:17] | Even you. | 即使是你 |
[16:40] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[16:42] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[16:43] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[16:47] | Please, please! | 拜托 拜托了 |
[16:50] | Please. | 拜托 |
[17:23] | Where is Hvitserk? | 维塞克在哪 |
[17:29] | Then we’d better go find him. | 我们最好找到他 |
[17:32] | – Go and find him! – Yes, Ubbe. | -去找到他 -是 乌伯 |
[17:48] | You lazy dogs. | 你这个懒猪 |
[17:50] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:12] | Why, Hvitserk? Why? | 为什么 维塞克 为什么 |
[18:15] | I… | 我… |
[18:18] | I tried to give you a chance. | 我试过给你一个机会 |
[18:23] | I don’t think he meant to disappoint you. | 我觉得他不是有意让你失望的 |
[18:26] | He can’t help it. | 他忍不住 |
[18:30] | You will have to leave without him. | 你们离开的时候不能带上他 |
[18:32] | Appoint a leader among yourselves. | 在你们中间选一个领袖出来 |
[18:35] | Remember that your mission is vital to us. | 记住你们的任务对我们至关重要 |
[18:37] | May the gods speed you along the Silk Road. | 愿诸神助你们在丝绸之路上一路顺风 |
[18:41] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[18:49] | Ubbe, don’t be too hard on him. | 乌伯 不要对他太严厉 |
[18:56] | I tried, but I can’t. I can’t. | 我试过了 但我做不到 做不到 |
[19:00] | Can’t you see that? | 你没看到吗 |
[19:01] | I tried, and I can’t. | 我试过了 但我做不到 |
[19:03] | – I love you, brother. – And you. | -我爱你 兄弟 -我也是 |
[19:04] | I always have and I always will. | 一直爱着你 |
[19:08] | But you have just betrayed me | 但你背叛了我 |
[19:09] | for the second time in your life. | 而且是第二次 |
[19:15] | Look at you. Look at you. | 看看你 看看你 |
[19:21] | Get up! | 起来 |
[19:24] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[19:25] | I’m sorry. Ubbe. | 对不起 乌伯 |
[19:27] | – I’m sorry. – No. It’s too late. | -对不起 -不 太晚了 |
[19:32] | I don’t want to see you anymore. | 我再也不想看到你了 |
[19:34] | And I have nothing left to say to you. | 也没什么要对你说的了 |
[20:08] | Hvitserk. | 维塞克 |
[20:09] | Hvitserk! Hvitserk! Hvitserk! Hvitserk! | 维塞克 维塞克 维塞克 维塞克 |
[20:14] | Hvitserk! | 维塞克 |
[20:22] | I’m here, brother! | 我在这 兄弟 |
[20:25] | My dear, sweet Hvitserk! | 我亲爱的维塞克 |
[20:29] | Is it true that you jumped ship | 你跳下了船 |
[20:31] | not because you loved me, | 并不是因为你爱我 |
[20:34] | but because you needed to be close enough to kill me? | 而是因为你想靠近后再杀了我 这是真的吗 |
[20:59] | You think it is your fate. | 你觉得这是你的命运 |
[21:02] | I know your fate, brother. | 我知道你的命运 兄弟 |
[21:06] | Your fate is to be killed by me. | 你的命运 就是死于我手 |
[21:10] | Please, leave me alone! Please! | 求你了 放过我 求你了 |
[21:13] | No, no, no, no, no. I will never leave you alone. | 不 我永远都不会放过你 |
[21:48] | You were dreaming. | 你刚刚在做梦 |
[21:57] | What is it? | 有事吗 |
[21:59] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[22:01] | Do I really own all the land and all the sky? | 天空和大地都属于我 |
[22:11] | Yes. It all belongs to you. | 没错 都属于你 |
[22:16] | And one day, Igor, you will believe me. | 总有一天 伊戈尔 你会相信我的 |
[22:24] | Prince Oleg is asking for you. | 奥列格王子想见你 |
[22:43] | You wanted to see me. | 你想见我 |
[22:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:47] | I wanted to tell you that I have ordered | 我想告诉你 我已经下令 |
[22:50] | the immediate mobilization of a great army, | 动员了一大批军队 |
[22:52] | and the gathering and construction of a great fleet, | 并且召集了一支庞大的舰队 |
[22:55] | for the invasion of Scandinavia. | 为入侵斯堪的纳维亚做准备 |
[22:58] | The time has finally come. | 终于到了这一刻 |
[23:00] | I am very happy to hear that. | 我很高兴听到这个消息 |
[23:02] | You can be very useful to me. | 你能帮我很大的忙 |
[23:04] | You are a son of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 你是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子 |
[23:07] | No one can question your legitimacy to rule | 当我把你送上王位后 |
[23:10] | when I place you upon the throne. | 没有人能够质疑你的王权 |
[23:15] | Oh, so then I will be your puppet ruler, huh? | 那我就成了傀儡统治者 是吗 |
[23:20] | Don’t mess with me, Ivar the Boneless. | 别不识好歹 无骨人伊瓦尔 |
[23:24] | I’m offering you far more than you’re worth. | 我为你提供的一切 远远超过了你应得的 |
[23:28] | You can rule kingdoms. | 你可以统领王国 |
[23:30] | Who gives a damn if it’s really me who controls everything? | 谁会在乎到底是不是我在控制一切 |
[23:34] | You will be the king! You will be famous! | 你会成为国王 你会声名远扬 |
[23:38] | Isn’t that what you Vikings like? | 你们维京人不都希望这样吗 |
[23:46] | You forget something. | 你忘了些东西 |
[23:48] | What? | 什么 |
[23:50] | I’m a god. | 我是神 |
[23:52] | A descendant of Odin. | 奥丁的后裔 |
[23:53] | You are not a god! | 你不是神 |
[23:55] | You’re not a god, | 你不是神 |
[23:56] | and my faithless wife was no saint! She was a whore! | 而我不贞的妻子也不是圣人 她是个荡妇 |
[24:00] | I told you you can be useful. | 我说过 你能帮上忙 |
[24:02] | That should be enough for you! | 这对你来说应该足够了 |
[24:03] | But don’t ever betray me | 但永远不要背叛我 |
[24:06] | or I’ll stuff your boneless body in the casket with my wife! | 否则我就把你无骨的躯体和我妻子一起塞进棺材 |
[24:27] | I have been sitting here for many hours. | 我已经在这坐了好几个小时了 |
[24:31] | Or perhaps for many days. | 也许是好几天 |
[24:34] | I have been meditating upon the sagas, | 我一直在沉思这些传说 |
[24:37] | the ancient stories, the histories of our people. | 这些古老的故事 我们族人的历史 |
[24:42] | Thinking especially about the endless small-scale wars | 尤其在思考 在我们挚爱的挪威境内 |
[24:50] | between all the many and various kingdoms | 所有不同的国家之间 |
[24:54] | of our beloved Norway. | 永无止境的小规模战争 |
[24:57] | And it seems to me, these endless, | 在我看来 这些永无止境 |
[25:02] | fruitless wars are simply ludicrous, | 毫无目的战争非常荒唐 |
[25:08] | and do nothing to promote the general interest of our people. | 对于我们的族人而言 不会有任何好处 |
[25:13] | Forgive me, | 恕我直言 |
[25:15] | but you are as guilty as any other ruler of | 但你和其他发动小规模战争的统治者 |
[25:18] | provoking and starting small-scale wars, | 承担相同的罪过 |
[25:23] | for your own advantage. | 只是为了你自己的利益 |
[25:25] | Look what you have done here. | 看看你在这干了什么 |
[25:29] | You speak the truth. | 你说的是实话 |
[25:31] | But sometimes the real truth | 但有时候 真理 |
[25:34] | is hidden from all of us, | 往往隐瞒了我们所有人的眼睛 |
[25:37] | beyond the accidents of time and place, | 超脱于时间和地点的偶然 |
[25:41] | and has to be revealed. | 必须被揭示 |
[25:43] | And the gods, in their infinite wisdom, | 诸神 用他们无穷的智慧 |
[25:48] | have revealed it to me. | 已经向我揭示了 |
[25:56] | Well, would it possible for you to explain | 你能解释一下吗 |
[25:59] | what the gods have revealed to you? | 诸神向你揭示了什么 |
[26:02] | It is time to give up the old ways of acting, | 是时候放弃陈旧的行为方式 |
[26:06] | the old ways of thinking. | 陈旧的思维方式 |
[26:08] | It is time for a rebirth! | 是时候重生 |
[26:12] | For a new beginning. | 迎接新的开始 |
[26:14] | It is time to elect and anoint | 是时候选举和受膏 |
[26:17] | a king for all Norway! | 全挪威的国王了 |
[26:21] | A king who can unite the people, | 一个能团结人民 |
[26:26] | to whom the people can look up to and respect. | 受人民尊敬的的国王 |
[26:30] | And what better man than you, | 还有谁能比你更合适 |
[26:35] | Bjorn Ironside, | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[26:38] | the eldest son of the great Ragnar Lothbrok, | 伟大的拉格纳·罗斯布洛克长子 |
[26:41] | who now sits on the right hand of Odin, | 在亚瑟神殿 |
[26:44] | in the Halls of the Aesir? | 坐在奥丁右边的男人 |
[26:47] | What better king to command | 还有谁比你更适合登基来指挥 |
[26:51] | our poor, war-torn, | 我们贫困可怜 饱受战争蹂躏 |
[26:54] | fractured country? | 支离破碎的国家 |
[27:01] | Of course, all the kings, queens, Jarls | 当然了 我们要召集所有的国王 |
[27:04] | and petty earls would have to be summoned | 王后 首领 包括小伯爵们 |
[27:06] | to approve the plan. But once they do, | 获得他们的首肯 但是一旦成功 |
[27:10] | I swear to you, | 我向你发誓 |
[27:12] | I will relinquish | 我将放弃 |
[27:14] | all my kingdoms, all my power, | 我的王国 我的权力 |
[27:18] | to the new savior. | 将其献给新的救世主 |
[27:21] | So, go away and consider my plan. | 所以考虑一下我的计划吧 |
[27:25] | You are both free to do so. | 你们两个都可以考虑一下 |
[27:28] | But don’t take long to consider your verdict. | 但不要花太长时间考虑你们的判决 |
[27:32] | Oh-so much depends on it. | 事关重大 |
[30:26] | Here. | 来 |
[30:36] | Halt. | 停下 |
[30:40] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[30:42] | Those boys signaled to them. Maybe they all ran away. | 那些男孩给他们打了手势 也许他们都跑了 |
[30:44] | Their store house! Open it! | 打开他们的仓库 |
[30:59] | Shield wall! | 盾墙 |
[31:05] | The store house! Attack! | 仓库 进攻 |
[31:08] | Gather in! Gather in! On me! Gather in! | 集合 集合 朝我靠过来 |
[31:24] | Into position! Forward! Find cover! | 就位 前进 寻找掩护 |
[31:27] | Shields high! Cover! Take cover! | 举盾 掩护 寻找掩护 |
[31:33] | Come on! | 快点 |
[31:54] | Everybody! Men! Come along! | 所有人 伙计们 来啊 |
[31:58] | Gather in! Gather in! | 集合 集合 |
[32:11] | Shield-maidens, fight! | 盾女们 战斗 |
[32:15] | There is nothing to fear | 没什么好怕的 |
[32:17] | from either bandits or death! | 强盗和死亡都不可怕 |
[32:44] | Get out now! | 快走 |
[32:46] | Stop the attack! Get out! | 停止攻击 快走 |
[32:48] | Get out now! | 快走 |
[33:13] | Lagertha! Look at me! | 拉葛莎 看看我 |
[33:19] | Look at me! | 看看我 |
[33:23] | Hali! No! Get back! | 哈里 不 回去 |
[33:26] | Get back! | 回去 |
[33:33] | No! Hali! | 不 哈里 |
[33:36] | Hali! | 哈里 |
[34:00] | Hello, Lagertha. | 你好 拉葛莎 |
[34:04] | Poor Hali. | 可怜的哈里 |
[34:06] | I don’t know if I did enough. | 我不知道我做得够不够 |
[34:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:11] | You have nothing to be sorry for. | 你不用道歉 |
[34:13] | You have been so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[34:16] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[34:17] | I wasn’t sure. | 我先前还不确定 |
[34:19] | Am I dying, Lagertha? | 我要死了吗 拉葛莎 |
[34:24] | You’ve been more than brave. | 你非常勇敢 |
[34:27] | You are dying, Hali, but the gods are here. | 你快死了 哈里 但是诸神都在这 |
[34:33] | Odin is here. | 奥丁在这 |
[34:35] | He saw how brave you were. | 他看见了你是多么的勇敢 |
[34:37] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[34:39] | I am telling you the truth. You believe me, don’t you? | 我告诉你的是真的 你相信我 对吗 |
[34:46] | Odin will take you to Valhalla. | 奥丁会把你带去瓦尔哈拉殿堂 |
[34:51] | You will be with all the great warriors | 你会跟所有伟大的战士 |
[34:55] | and heroes of our time. | 和英雄们在一起 |
[34:59] | You will be a special person. | 你会有特殊待遇 |
[35:03] | You will be special because your father is Bjorn Ironside. | 你特殊是因为你父亲是比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[35:07] | And because you have been so brave. | 还有你一贯如此勇敢的表现 |
[35:15] | You will sit in the great Halls of the Aesir. | 你会在亚瑟神殿中有一席之地 |
[35:21] | Hali? | 哈里 |
[37:07] | Dir! | 迪尔 |
[37:09] | Dir. | 迪尔 |
[37:14] | I’ve brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[37:28] | Ah, we can’t have you die now. | 我们可不能让你现在死 |
[37:31] | No. Not when, someday, you might get free again. | 不 可能有一天你还会重获自由 |
[37:41] | Free? | 自由 |
[37:44] | I want to be free. | 我想自由 |
[37:46] | Do you mean it, Ivar, huh? | 你认真的吗 伊瓦尔 |
[37:49] | You know, you used to call me “the cripple”. | 你曾经还叫我”瘸子” |
[37:53] | God forgive me! | 愿神饶恕我 |
[37:57] | It’s my last chance. | 这是我最后的机会了 |
[38:00] | I’m sick. Really sick. | 我病了 很严重 |
[38:02] | I won’t last the winter. | 我活不过冬天 |
[38:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:08] | So, what did you mean, huh? | 那你刚刚什么意思 |
[38:10] | That one day I might be free, huh? | 说我有一天能重获自由 |
[38:14] | If you– If you help me, | 如果你帮助我 |
[38:16] | I can give you everything you want. | 我可以满足你的所有愿望 |
[38:20] | Everything? | 所有吗 |
[38:22] | Everything and anything! | 一切的一切 |
[38:24] | Riches beyond belief! | 难以置信的财富 |
[38:27] | And slaves! Women! Hundreds, thousands of slaves. | 还有奴隶 女人 成百上千的奴隶 |
[38:32] | Hundreds of women! | 好几百个女人 |
[38:34] | Castles everywhere. | 各地的城堡 |
[38:39] | I don’t care too much about the castles. | 我对城堡什么的无所谓 |
[38:48] | I would just like the chance to overthrow Prince Oleg. | 我只想要推翻奥列格王子的机会 |
[39:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[39:05] | I had a dream. | 我做了一个梦 |
[39:06] | And in my dream, I saw a village all ablaze. | 在梦里 我看见一个村庄狼烟四起 |
[39:09] | I saw women dying. | 我看见一个将死的女人 |
[39:11] | A young boy pierced by an arrow. | 一个被箭射穿的男孩 |
[39:13] | High up in a tree. | 在树的顶端 |
[39:16] | What do you think it meant? | 你觉得是什么意思 |
[39:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:21] | You must have some idea. | 你肯定有一点头绪吧 |
[39:24] | I think it might have been… | 我想那可能 |
[39:26] | It might have been Lagertha’s village. | 可能是拉葛莎的村子 |
[39:29] | Lagertha’s? | 拉葛莎的 |
[39:31] | You mean, it was attacked? | 你是说它被攻击了吗 |
[39:32] | You have never been to Lagertha’s village, Gunnhild. | 你从来没去过拉葛莎的村子 格尼黑尔德 |
[39:35] | No. | 没有 |
[39:37] | But I had a feeling. | 但我有种感觉 |
[39:40] | My children are there! | 我的孩子们在那 |
[39:42] | And why did I not see or feel anything? | 但为什么我没感觉到任何东西 |
[39:44] | I don’t know, Torvi. | 我不知道 托尔薇 |
[39:45] | I feel I should go there and find out. | 我觉得我应该去那看看 |
[39:47] | You are with child. Bjorn’s child. | 你还怀着孩子 比约恩的孩子 |
[39:50] | It is a long way. | 路途还很遥远 |
[39:51] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[39:54] | – Then I must go with you. – No. | -那我必须跟你去 -不 |
[39:56] | No, I need you here. | 我需要你呆在这 |
[39:57] | I will send someone to discover the truth. | 我会派人去探寻真相 |
[40:01] | I’m sure it is not Lagertha’s village. | 我肯定那不是拉葛莎的村子 |
[40:04] | I would have heard. | 否则我肯定会听说的 |
[40:05] | I’m going. | 我要去 |
[40:06] | Believe me, I would like to go too. | 相信我 我也很想和你一起去 |
[40:08] | But I cannot leave Kattegat for everyone’s dreams. | 但我不能为了一个梦而离开卡特加特 |
[40:11] | I have to be responsible. | 我必须要负起责任 |
[40:13] | I’m trapped here by responsibility. | 我的责任是我的约束 |
[40:16] | And, as my wife, so are you. | 你作为我的妻子也是一样 |
[40:19] | That is how it is. | 这件事就到此为止 |
[40:29] | We mourn our dead, | 我们为死去的人 |
[40:33] | and honor them, | 悲伤 哀悼 |
[40:36] | and pray they will dwell among the gods | 祈祷他们能伴随着诸神 |
[40:38] | until Ragnarok. | 直到黄昏 |
[40:43] | But we the living must try and ensure that | 但是 我们这些生者必须不能 |
[40:45] | their deaths were not in vain. | 让他们的牺牲白费 |
[40:49] | The bandits who attacked us and killed them | 袭击我们 并杀死他们的土匪 |
[40:53] | did not get what they wanted. | 并没有得到他们想要的东西 |
[40:56] | They did not manage to steal our grain or our livestock, | 他们没有夺走我们的粮食和牲畜 |
[41:00] | which means that they will come back. | 这说明他们一定会卷土重来 |
[41:02] | And I think they will come back soon. | 我认为他们很快便会再度来袭 |
[41:05] | We have a choice. | 我们还有选择 |
[41:08] | We can abandon our village and the dead. | 我们可以抛下我们的村庄和死去的人们 |
[41:12] | We can abandon our grain and our livestock | 我们可以抛下我们的粮食和牲畜 |
[41:15] | and we can go and hide in the fields, | 躲藏到深山旷野之中 |
[41:17] | and hope the bandits don’t find us. | 祈祷那些土匪不会发现我们 |
[41:21] | Or we can stay. | 或者 我们可以留下来 |
[41:25] | We can send a few messengers out to villages for help. | 我们可以派几个信使去别的村庄求救 |
[41:30] | And we can prepare again to fight | 我们可以再次做好战斗的准备 |
[41:33] | and defend what is ours. | 守护属于我们的东西 |
[41:38] | I don’t want to leave my brother. | 我不想丢下我的弟弟 |
[41:43] | I lost my son. | 我失去了我的儿子 |
[41:45] | You can all go if you want, | 你们想走可以走 |
[41:48] | but I will stay and defend the dead. | 但我会留下来保护死去的亲人 |
[41:51] | We will all stay. | 我们都会留下来 |
[41:54] | Does a warrior hide in the rushes | 一个战士会因为害怕 |
[41:57] | because he is afraid of dying? | 而仓皇躲藏吗 |
[42:01] | None of us is afraid. | 我们都不害怕 |
[42:03] | Hali wasn’t afraid. | 哈里也没有害怕过 |
[42:06] | We should all stay and fight. | 我们都该留下来战斗 |
[42:11] | Hali wasn’t afraid. | 哈里没有害怕 |
[42:13] | He died for all of us. | 他是为我们大家而死的 |
[42:19] | So all of us will stay here. | 所以我们大家都要留下来 |
[42:22] | Even if we have to die for them. | 就算我们会为守护他们而死 |
[42:30] | Gunnhild! | 格尼黑尔德 |
[42:32] | Gunnhild! Wait! | 格尼黑尔德 等等 |
[42:33] | Gunnhild! | 格尼黑尔德 |
[42:36] | I still think I should come with you. | 我还是觉得我该和你一起去 |
[42:38] | I’m sure Ubbe is right. | 乌伯说的肯定没错 |
[42:40] | It is not Lagertha’s village. | 不是拉葛莎的村子 |
[42:42] | – I just need to– – Give these to Hali and Asa. | -我只是要… -把这个给哈里和阿萨 |
[42:47] | Tell them I love them. | 告诉他们 我爱他们 |
[42:50] | Of course I will. | 我会的 |
[42:52] | Now we must go. | 我们要走了 |
[43:10] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[43:13] | We agree to your plan. | 我们同意你的计划 |
[43:15] | Send word out to all | 派人去吧 |
[43:17] | the kings and Jarls to gather here. | 所有国王和首领都叫过来吧 |
[43:20] | To elect Bjorn Ironside King of all Norway! | 选出挪威的比约恩·艾恩赛德国王 |
[43:23] | I already have. | 我已经派人去了 |