时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Attack! – Hali! No! Get back! | -进攻 -哈里 不 回去 |
[00:04] | No! | 不 |
[00:06] | I had a dream. I saw women dying. | 我做了一个梦 我看见一个将死的女人 |
[00:07] | It might have been Lagertha’s village. | 可能是拉葛莎的村子 |
[00:09] | It is time to elect a king for all Norway! | 是时候选举全挪威的国王了 |
[00:12] | You, Bjorn Ironside. | 你 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[00:14] | Where’s Hvitserk? | 维塞克在哪儿 |
[00:15] | You have just betrayed me for the second time. | 你背叛了我 而且是第二次 |
[00:17] | And I have nothing left to say to you. | 我没什么要对你说的了 |
[00:20] | Your fate is to be killed by me. | 你的命运 就是死于我手 |
[00:23] | The bandits who attacked us will come back. | 袭击我们的土匪一定会卷土重来 |
[00:25] | We must all prepare to fight and defend what is ours. | 我们必须做好战斗准备 守护属于我们的东西 |
[00:29] | You will be the king! That should be enough for you! | 你会成为国王 这对你来说应该足够了 |
[00:31] | But don’t ever betray me! | 但永远不要背叛我 |
[00:33] | If you help me, I can give you everything you want. | 如果你帮助我 我可以满足你所有的愿望 |
[00:36] | I would just like to overthrow Prince Oleg. | 我只想要推翻奥列格王子的机会 |
[00:38] | We agree to your plan. | 我们同意你的计划 |
[00:39] | Send word out to all the kings and Jarls to gather here. | 派人去吧 所有国王和首领都叫过来吧 |
[00:42] | To elect Bjorn Ironside King of all Norway! | 选出挪威的比约恩·艾恩赛德国王 |
[02:00] | Jarl Thorkell! | 索克尔首领 |
[02:01] | – King Olaf. – Greetings! | -奥拉夫国王 -你好 |
[02:03] | – Welcome. – I was surprised to receive your summons. | -欢迎 -收到你的召集我很惊讶 |
[02:07] | Is it really true | 你真的 |
[02:08] | that you want us all to vote for a king of all Norway? | 想让我们大家投票选举一个全挪威的国王吗 |
[02:12] | If it wasn’t true | 如果不是真的 |
[02:14] | I wouldn’t have wasted your time by summoning you here. | 我不会把你叫到这里 浪费你的时间 |
[02:18] | You are asking us all to renounce | 你在要求我们所有人放弃 |
[02:22] | that which is most dear and precious to us. | 对我们来说最宝贵的东西 |
[02:26] | Our power. | 我们的权力 |
[02:27] | Oh, Thorkell, | 索克尔 |
[02:30] | your power resides in your prestige. | 你的权力在于你的威望 |
[02:35] | In the willingness of your warriors to fight | 你的战士愿意为你战斗 |
[02:38] | and die for you. | 为你牺牲 |
[02:39] | That will not change. | 这一点不会变 |
[02:41] | All I am asking, that there should be an overlord, | 我所要求的 不过是有一位 |
[02:45] | to whom we could all owe our allegiance. | 我们可以一起效忠的君主 |
[02:49] | A king of all Norway who will defend us | 全挪威的国王 他会保卫我们 |
[02:53] | from all external forces. | 不受任何外来势力的侵犯 |
[02:56] | That is my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[02:58] | Surely that’s not too much to ask, is it? | 这个要求并不过分 不是吗 |
[03:30] | Thank the gods! | 感谢众神 |
[03:32] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[03:40] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[03:42] | I had a dream, Lagertha. | 我做了一个梦 拉葛莎 |
[03:45] | And in my dream, your village was attacked. | 在我的梦里 有人袭击你的村子 |
[03:48] | So, I wanted to be with you. | 所以 我想来陪你 |
[03:50] | You and Torvi’s children. | 还有你和托尔薇的孩子 |
[03:52] | I was afraid that something had happened. | 我担心有事发生 |
[03:57] | Hali is dead. | 哈里死了 |
[04:01] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[04:02] | I did not protect him. | 我没有保护好他 |
[04:04] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[04:07] | He’s buried not far from a village | 他被埋在离他想保护的村子 |
[04:10] | which he tried to protect. | 不远的地方 |
[04:12] | With all the others who also died in the raid. | 跟其他所有在突袭中死去的人埋在一起 |
[04:15] | So it’s true? | 所以是真的吗 |
[04:16] | Your dream? Yes. We were attacked by bandits. | 你的梦吗 是的 我们遭到土匪袭击 |
[04:20] | The same bandits that Bjorn branded and released. | 就是那些被比约恩打上烙印后释放的土匪 |
[04:22] | Then, perhaps Bjorn made a mistake? | 也许是比约恩错了 |
[04:24] | He should never have released them. | 他不应该放了他们 |
[04:24] | Don’t talk of mistakes! We all make mistakes, | 别说这些了 我们都会犯错 |
[04:27] | sometimes for bad reasons and sometimes for good ones. | 有时理由蹩脚 有时理由充分 |
[04:32] | In any case, | 不管怎样 |
[04:34] | it is not important anymore. | 都不重要了 |
[04:36] | What’s important is that I am certain, | 重要的是我能确定 |
[04:38] | since they did not manage to steal our grain, | 当他们不再想办法偷我们的粮食时 |
[04:40] | that they will attack again soon. | 他们就很快要再次进攻了 |
[04:43] | It is a good thing that we are here. | 好消息是我们在这里 |
[04:46] | We have to make plans. | 我们得做好计划 |
[04:49] | Even with your shield-maidens, | 就算有你的盾女们在 |
[04:50] | I’m not sure we can resist White Hair and his bandits, | 我不知道能否再抵挡住白发和他的强盗们 |
[04:53] | not a second time. | 这次就不一定了 |
[04:57] | Those are not words I ever expected to hear from Lagertha, | 我想从你拉葛莎嘴里听到的可不是这些话 |
[05:01] | the famous shield-maiden. | 你可是有名的盾女 |
[05:06] | Perhaps that Lagertha is already dead. | 也许那个拉葛莎已经死了 |
[05:11] | I buried her myself. | 是我亲手埋葬了她 |
[05:14] | Then I had to dig her up again. | 然后还得亲手把她挖出来 |
[05:17] | But she is not the same. | 但她再也不是原来的她了 |
[05:20] | She can never be the same. | 再也不可能是原来的她了 |
[06:04] | Come on, guys! Come on! Go on! Help me! | 使劲啊大伙 快 来 帮帮我 |
[06:07] | Come on! Come on! Help me! | 使劲 使劲 帮我推 |
[06:10] | Yes! Well done! You! You push! You! You push! | 好 很好 你 使点劲推 使点劲 |
[06:14] | Push! Come on! | 推啊 加油 |
[06:18] | Push! Come on, help push! | 推啊 快点 帮忙推 |
[06:20] | Hvitserk! What is this? | 维塞克 这是什么 |
[06:22] | This is one of the iron gates that Ivar made to protect the town. | 这是伊瓦尔做的用来保护城镇的铁门 |
[06:27] | But what do you want it for? | 但是你想用它干什么 |
[06:30] | I need it for my own protection! | 我要用它来保护我自己 |
[06:33] | It’s the only way to keep out the ghosts! | 只有这样才能把鬼魂阻挡在外 |
[06:37] | Go on! Push it! Come on! | 继续 推啊 加油 |
[06:41] | Come on! Yes! Go on! | 使劲 对 加油 |
[06:57] | Inge has them. | 因格那儿有 |
[06:58] | Come, Inge. Come. Bring some more! | 来啊 因格 再拿来点 |
[07:02] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[07:17] | Gunnhild. | 格尼黑尔德 |
[07:39] | They won’t expect this. | 他们想不到的 |
[07:42] | No. | 是啊 |
[07:43] | But who knows if it’s enough? | 但谁也不知道这样是否足够 |
[07:51] | Have you heard anything from Bjorn? | 你有比约恩的消息吗 |
[07:57] | I know he will return. | 我知道他会回来的 |
[08:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:07] | Look! | 看啊 |
[08:39] | Poor Asa. | 可怜的阿尔莎 |
[08:43] | Smells good. | 闻起来很香 |
[08:47] | I cannot wait for that. | 我等不及了 |
[09:03] | What is it that you see? | 你看到的是什么 |
[09:06] | I see myself, Lagertha. | 我看到了我自己 拉葛莎 |
[09:08] | That’s how I was, all those years ago. | 这些年我一直都是这样 |
[09:11] | That’s how we all were. | 我们都是这样 |
[09:13] | It’s like seeing ghosts. | 就像看到鬼魂一样 |
[09:17] | For some reason, I want to weep. | 不知道为什么我很想流泪 |
[09:20] | But for as much joy to see myself again. | 不是难过而是因为能再次看到自己而喜悦 |
[09:24] | Come. Join our feast. | 来吧 加入我们 |
[09:27] | We will be shield-maidens together. | 我们都将是盾女 |
[09:30] | Yes! | 是的 |
[09:39] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[09:40] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[10:06] | Go away! Leave me alone! Go away! | 走开 离我远点 走开 |
[10:23] | Look at me, Hvitserk. | 看着我 维塞克 |
[10:25] | Go away! Go away! | 走开 走开 |
[10:26] | Ivar did this to me. | 是伊瓦尔让我变成了这样 |
[10:30] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[10:32] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[10:41] | Why have you come back here? | 你为什么回到这里 |
[10:43] | Why do you want to haunt me? | 你为什么要纠缠着我 |
[10:44] | I want revenge. | 我要复仇 |
[10:47] | The only person who can avenge my death, Hvitserk, is you! | 唯一能帮我复仇的人就是你 维塞克 |
[10:52] | Tell me! Tell me how! | 告诉我 告诉我该怎么做 |
[10:55] | You have to kill Ivar. | 你得要杀掉伊瓦尔 |
[10:58] | Ivar killed me. | 伊瓦尔杀了我 |
[11:00] | He killed my family. | 他杀了我家人 |
[11:03] | You will do it, won’t you? | 你会动手的对不对 |
[11:06] | You will avenge me? | 你会为我复仇吗 |
[11:08] | – Yes. – Promise. | -会 -你发誓 |
[11:11] | Swear on your sacred arm ring. | 以你的臂环起誓 |
[11:22] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[11:26] | I swear. I swear. | 我发誓 我发誓 |
[11:30] | I… I told you, I swear! | 我都说了 我发誓 |
[12:26] | I, uh… I would like to propose a toast | 我想向比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[12:30] | to Bjorn Ironside. | 敬一杯酒 |
[12:32] | This is our first meeting, | 我们是第一次见面 |
[12:33] | but over the years I’ve heard all about your exploits | 但这些年来我一直在大厅里 听流浪者 |
[12:37] | from the wanderers and poets in my Great Hall. | 和诗人们述说你的功绩 |
[12:39] | It’s a great honor to meet you in person at last | 能亲眼见到你真是我无上荣光 |
[12:42] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[12:43] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[12:44] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[12:46] | You are too kind. | 你太客气了 |
[12:48] | But I too have heard stories of Thorkell the Tall | 但我也听闻过高大的索克尔以及他的兄弟们 |
[12:50] | and his brothers Herring and Earl Sigvald. | 赫林及西格沃德伯爵的故事 |
[12:53] | In a country such as ours, as small as ours, | 在我们这样的小国家里 |
[12:57] | fame spreads easily. | 名声很容易传开 |
[12:58] | So they say, Bjorn Ironside. | 大家都这么说 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[13:00] | So, the plan | 所以计划就是 |
[13:01] | is for all of us to appoint you as king? | 让我们所有人推举你做国王是吗 |
[13:05] | Elect him as king, elect. | 选举他为国王 选举 |
[13:08] | That is our way. | 这是我们的方式 |
[13:10] | In which case, King Olaf, | 这样说的话 奥拉夫国王 |
[13:11] | I insist that it must be a real election. | 我坚持举行一场真正的选举 |
[13:14] | And that anyone else, be he a king | 这样不论是谁 不论是国王 |
[13:15] | or even a simple Jarl like me, | 还是仅仅像我这样是个首领 |
[13:17] | can also stand, if they wish. | 只要想 也能参加竞选 |
[13:21] | Oh, in principle, yes. | 理论上来讲没错 |
[13:23] | But you know | 但你也知道 |
[13:26] | how we Norwegians are. | 我们挪威人的脾气 |
[13:28] | You give them a chance to quarrel and to fight, | 只要给他们一点争吵打斗的机会 |
[13:31] | and then they will quarrel and fight. | 他们就一定会打得不可开交 |
[13:35] | Still, Jarl Thorkell has a point. | 不过索克尔首领说得很有道理 |
[13:38] | Yes. And I agree with him. | 没错 我也同意 |
[13:40] | Personally, I would never want to be made king | 要是我的话 我也不想在无人竞选的情况下 |
[13:42] | in an uncontested election. | 被选为国王 |
[13:45] | I have no desire to wear a hollow crown. | 我并无头戴王冠的欲望 |
[13:52] | As you wish, Bjorn Ironside. | 如你所愿 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[13:55] | As you wish. | 如你所愿吧 |
[14:22] | Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[14:27] | Jarl Hrolf. | 霍尔夫首领 |
[14:32] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[14:34] | I hope we have the opportunity to talk. | 希望我们能有机会谈谈 |
[14:37] | I hope so too, Bjorn Ironside. | 我也希望 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[14:40] | Really, I do. | 我说真的 |
[14:49] | Ah, King Hakon! | 哈孔国王 |
[14:50] | Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[14:52] | You don’t know this, | 你可能不知道 |
[14:54] | but I fought beside you and your father at the gates of Paris. | 但我在巴黎城门下与你和你父亲并肩作战来着 |
[14:58] | I was a young man then, | 那时我还很年轻 |
[15:00] | and I still had a right hand. | 右手也还健在 |
[15:02] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么没的 |
[15:04] | In a sea battle against him… | 在一场海战里 跟他对战的时候 |
[15:06] | Thorkell the Tall. | 高大的索克尔 |
[15:08] | I was boarding his ship. | 我正要登上他的船 |
[15:10] | The deck was slippery. | 甲板太滑了 |
[15:12] | I put out my hand to steady myself | 我伸出手好稳住自己 |
[15:14] | and somebody took the opportunity to remove it. | 有人瞅准机会砍断了我的手 |
[15:19] | But now it seems we never have to fight again. | 但现在看来我们再也不用打仗了 |
[15:21] | Not against each other. | 我们之间不会开战了 |
[15:23] | Why fight our own countrymen? | 为何要与手族同胞开战呢 |
[15:25] | It’s what we’ve always done. | 我们生性如此 |
[15:27] | That doesn’t make it right or sensible. | 但即便这样讲 这种做法也不能称之为合理 |
[15:28] | The fact is, we need to unify Norway | 事实是我们需要统一挪威 |
[15:31] | to withstand possible attacks from our larger neighbors, | 来抵御可能会来袭的周边大国 |
[15:33] | like Sweden or Denmark. | 比如瑞典和丹麦 |
[15:36] | I agree, it does make some sort of sense. | 我同意 听起来还挺有道理 |
[15:39] | And to have a figurehead like you, Bjorn Ironside, huh? | 再加上有你这样的领袖 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[15:42] | Son of Ragnar, | 拉格纳之子 |
[15:44] | who is known and respected throughout our Viking world. | 在我们维京国度闻名遐迩又备受尊敬 |
[15:47] | Makes even more sense, I have to say. | 我得说听起来更有道理了 |
[15:50] | You have my vote, | 我会给你投票的 |
[15:52] | Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[15:59] | Two more ships have just arrived. | 刚来了两艘船 |
[16:02] | Who knew there were so many kings and earls in Norway? | 谁能想到挪威居然有这么多国王和伯爵 |
[16:05] | It seems that they grow on trees. | 多得好像树上长出来的一样 |
[16:08] | Yes. Let me greet the newcomers. | 是啊 让我去欢迎新来的客人吧 |
[16:10] | I can explain our purpose as well as you do. | 我会按你说的去和他们解释我们的目的 |
[16:14] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 我的朋友 |
[16:34] | My prince. | 王子殿下 |
[16:36] | I’m sure you can hear me. | 我知道你能听到我说话 |
[16:38] | But you are probably counting all the furrows | 你也许正在细数你拥有的土地上的沟痕 |
[16:40] | in the lands and the clouds in the sky that belong to you. | 以及天上云朵的数量 |
[16:45] | But I want to talk of something else. | 但我想说点别的 |
[16:47] | I want to ask you if you would like to play a trick on poor Dir. | 请问你是否愿意对可怜的迪尔玩个小把戏 |
[16:55] | What kind of trick, my dear Boneless? | 什么小把戏 亲爱的无骨人 |
[16:58] | Something that will amuse you, I hope. | 一些也许能娱乐到你的把戏 |
[17:01] | I like to be amused. | 我喜欢娱乐 |
[17:03] | Is it a magic trick? | 是魔术吗 |
[17:05] | I like magic tricks. | 我喜欢魔术 |
[17:07] | Yes. It’s a magic trick. | 是的 是个魔术 |
[17:09] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[17:10] | Would you like to help me do it? | 你愿意帮我完成这个魔术吗 |
[17:15] | What are we going to do, my fellow king? | 我们要做些什么 我的国王朋友 |
[17:34] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[17:42] | Don’t just stand there gawping. | 别就站在那呆呆地看 |
[17:44] | Let’s see what she’s up to! | 我们去看看她去干什么 |
[19:28] | Guards! Guards! | 卫兵 卫兵 |
[19:58] | – Take him! Take him. – Dir! | -接住他 -接住他 -迪尔 |
[20:18] | This is not the last time, Ivar Lothbrok. | 这不是我们的最后一面 伊瓦尔·罗斯布洛克 |
[20:22] | We shall meet again soon. | 我们很快又会见面 |
[20:25] | But for now, good night. | 但现在 先道声晚安吧 |
[20:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:31] | Go. | 走吧 |
[20:44] | Did we really do that? | 我们真的做到了吗 |
[21:00] | I want to show you these. | 我想给你看这个 |
[21:04] | I know you cannot read them | 我知道你读不了 |
[21:05] | but let me explain what they are. | 但我可以和你解释 |
[21:08] | These are legal documents, | 这些是法律文件 |
[21:10] | giving the Rus ancient legal title | 赋予了我们罗斯对斯堪的纳维亚故乡 |
[21:12] | to our Scandinavian homelands. | 古老的合法拥有权 |
[21:16] | So that our invasion has legitimate cause. | 所以我们的入侵是有合法原因的 |
[21:19] | No. They are forgeries, of course. | 不 这些当然是伪造的 |
[21:22] | But a forged title, my friend, | 但是我的朋友 伪造的名义 |
[21:24] | is better than no title at all. | 总比没有名义要好 |
[21:26] | Oh, our food! | 食物来了 |
[21:49] | Who are these? | 他们是谁 |
[21:50] | The guards who allowed my brother to escape. | 让我兄弟逃跑的卫兵 |
[21:54] | We tortured them, of course. | 我们动用了刑罚 |
[21:57] | What did they say? | 他们说什么了 |
[21:58] | They said… | 他们说… |
[22:00] | they were deliberately distracted by a naked woman | 他们被一个裸体女人故意引开了 |
[22:02] | and left their posts. | 离开了岗位 |
[22:05] | They saw nothing else. | 什么都没看到 |
[22:09] | And now they never will. | 现在他们永远看不到了 |
[22:17] | I suppose you know nothing about Dir’s escape, do you? | 我想你应该对迪尔的逃跑毫不知情 是吗 |
[22:24] | Igor? | 伊戈尔 |
[22:26] | No. | 当然了 |
[22:33] | You understand that with Dir free, | 你明白 迪尔一旦恢复自由 |
[22:35] | you are in more danger of being kidnapped than ever, | 你被绑架的危险比任何时候都要大 |
[22:46] | Now I have a more pleasant duty. | 现在 我有了一个更加愉悦的使命 |
[22:50] | I am to be married again. | 我又要成亲了 |
[22:53] | I want to introduce you to my intended bride. | 我想向你们介绍我的准新娘 |
[22:58] | This is Princess Katia. | 这是卡缇娅公主 |
[23:08] | My dear Katia, may I present to you | 亲爱的卡缇娅 我想向你介绍 |
[23:09] | my cousin and ward, Prince Igor. | 我的表亲兼护卫 伊戈尔王子 |
[23:18] | Prince. | 王子 |
[23:23] | And this is the Viking king I told you about. | 这是我和你说过的维京国王 |
[23:26] | This is Ivar. | 这是伊瓦尔 |
[23:28] | The famous Ivar the Boneless. | 有名的无骨人伊瓦尔 |
[23:34] | Princess. | 公主 |
[23:38] | King Ivar. | 伊瓦尔国王 |
[23:41] | Let’s eat. | 咱们吃饭吧 |
[23:45] | You look as though you have seen a ghost. | 你的表情就像见了鬼一样 |
[23:50] | Believe me, I have. | 相信我 我真见鬼了 |
[23:54] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[23:56] | Please, enjoy your food. | 请享用 |
[24:01] | Make sure it’s tight. | 一定要弄紧 |
[24:09] | It has been a while, Lagertha. | 已经有一段时间了 拉葛莎 |
[24:11] | Perhaps they are not coming back after all? | 也许他们不会回来了 |
[24:15] | I hope you’re right. | 希望如此 |
[24:18] | But you don’t believe it. | 但你并不相信 |
[24:20] | No. | 是的 |
[24:21] | I think they will come. | 我觉得他们会回来 |
[24:48] | Ah, King Hakon. Speaking of a warrior. Welcome. | 哈孔国王 说英雄英雄到 欢迎 |
[24:52] | Good to see you here. | 很高兴在这见到你 |
[24:53] | Jarl Hrolf. | 霍尔夫首领 |
[24:55] | Good to see you. | 幸会 |
[25:26] | The gate! | 关上大门 |
[25:35] | Move along! Move along! Move along! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[25:39] | Move along. Move along. Hurry up. Hurry. | 快走 快走 快点 |
[25:42] | Hurry up. Hurry up! | 快点 快点 |
[25:43] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[26:22] | Princess. | 公主 |
[26:26] | I’ve been waiting for the opportunity to talk to you privately. | 我一直在等和你单独对话的机会 |
[26:32] | Surely you understand why I need to talk to you. | 你当然知道我为什么和你对话 |
[26:39] | Oleg is playing games with me. | 奥列格在耍我 |
[26:43] | And why do you say so, Ivar the Boneless? | 你为什么会这么说 无骨人伊瓦尔 |
[26:45] | You are Freydis. | 你是芙蕾迪丝 |
[26:47] | Freydis? | 芙蕾迪丝 |
[26:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:50] | Neither do I. | 我也不明白 |
[26:52] | But it is true. And you and I… | 但这是真的 而且你和我 |
[26:55] | were once married. | 以前结过婚 |
[26:58] | Were we really? | 真的吗 |
[27:01] | And what happened to us? | 我们之间怎么了 |
[27:50] | Give me. | 给我 |
[27:52] | How do you pay? | 你打算怎么付钱 |
[27:54] | You have not paid for days. | 你都好几天没付钱了 |
[27:56] | I do not give for free. | 我不会白给 |
[27:58] | Give me. | 给我 |
[28:06] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:07] | You must pay. | 你必须先付钱 |
[28:08] | Later. | 晚点 |
[28:10] | I’ll ask my brother, Ubbe. | 我去问问我的兄弟 乌伯 |
[28:11] | You know Ubbe, right? You trust him? | 你认识乌伯 对吗 你相信他吧 |
[28:14] | – Yes. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[28:15] | But I don’t trust you. | 但我不相信你 |
[28:18] | So, I give you nothing. | 所以我什么都不会给你 |
[28:21] | Ale. And mushrooms. Now. | 麦芽酒 还有蘑菇 快点 |
[28:27] | I’ll take that. | 这个我收下了 |
[28:30] | No. | 不行 |
[28:31] | Then you get nothing. | 那你什么都得不到 |
[28:33] | Only to suffer. | 只能忍着了 |
[28:47] | Come on. | 来 |
[29:01] | More. More. | 再来点 |
[29:44] | If you came this way, | 既然你来这里 |
[29:47] | taking any route, | 无论走任何路线 |
[29:49] | starting from anywhere, | 从任何地方开始 |
[29:51] | at any time or at any season, | 任何时间或任何季节 |
[29:55] | it would always be the same. | 都是一样的 |
[29:58] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[30:00] | Could that be you, O Wise One? | 真的是你吗 伟大的智者 |
[30:02] | We are anyway where we are supposed to be. | 不管怎样 我们都处于自己应该在的地方 |
[30:05] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不应该在这里 |
[30:07] | Not now, not here. | 现在我不应该在这里 |
[30:11] | I had things to do. I had things to do. | 我有事情要做 我有事情要做 |
[30:15] | Perhaps what you thought you came here for is only a shell, | 也许你以为你来这里只是为了一个外壳 |
[30:19] | a husk of meaning from which the purpose breaks | 一种意义的外壳 只有当目标实现时 |
[30:23] | only when it is fulfilled, if at all. | 才能破壳成蝶 |
[30:28] | Either you had no purpose | 要么你没有目标 |
[30:30] | or the purpose is beyond the end you figured. | 要么目标超出了你的想象 |
[30:35] | I have a purpose. It’s just… | 我有目标 只是… |
[30:40] | at this time, at this place, | 此时此地 |
[30:43] | I tend to forget. I tend to forget. | 我好像忘记了 |
[30:48] | Do not weep, Hvitserk, son of Ragnar. | 不要哭 维塞克 拉格纳的儿子 |
[30:53] | There are other places also at the world’s end, | 世界尽头还有其他地方 |
[30:58] | some at the sea jaws, | 有些在海口 |
[31:01] | or over a dark lake, in a desert or city. | 在黑暗的湖面上 沙漠或者城市里 |
[31:06] | You’re driving me mad! | 你要把我逼疯了 |
[31:07] | I drive you mad, if it makes any difference… | 要说区别的话 我把你逼疯… |
[31:11] | because you are not yet fit for your purpose. | 是因为你还达不成你的目标 |
[31:14] | Your life resembles death. | 你的生命就像死亡 |
[31:17] | I am dead. | 我已经死了 |
[31:20] | No. Let me repeat, so you can understand. | 不 我重复一遍 你就可以理解了 |
[31:26] | Either you had no purpose | 要么你没有目标 |
[31:28] | or the purpose is beyond the end you figured. | 要么目标超出了你的想象 |
[31:33] | Altered in fulfillment. | 在实践中改变 |
[31:36] | Altered in fulfillment, Hvitserk. | 在实践中改变 维塞克 |
[31:41] | Altered in fulfillment. | 在实践中改变 |
[31:46] | Altered in fulfillment? | 在实践中改变 |
[31:58] | Altered in fulfillment? | 在实践中改变 |
[32:24] | An amazing sight, King Olaf. | 太壮观了 奥拉夫国王 |
[32:26] | So it should be. | 应该的 |
[32:28] | For this is an amazing occasion. | 这个时刻很重要 |
[32:32] | Never before have we voted for a king of all Norway. | 我们从来没有投票选过全挪威的国王 |
[32:39] | It’s been a dream of many. Now, now brought to fruition. | 这是很多人的梦想 现在要实现了 |
[32:46] | I hope that things will proceed smoothly. | 希望一切可以顺利进行 |
[32:51] | Do you know any reason why it should not? | 难道不应该吗 |
[33:33] | You are waiting for someone to return? | 你在等人回归吗 |
[33:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:40] | Your lover? | 你的爱人吗 |
[33:45] | Did he go with Bjorn? | 他和比约恩一起离开的吗 |
[33:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:51] | I know how you are feeling. | 我知道你的感受 |
[33:53] | You can’t! | 不可能 |
[33:54] | You’re the wife of Ubbe, and I am a servant. | 你是乌伯的妻子 而我是仆人 |
[33:57] | – Even if Bjorn survives– – Bjorn? | -即使比约恩活下来 -比约恩 |
[34:02] | You are in love with Bjorn? | 你爱上比约恩了吗 |
[34:08] | Then, believe me, I do know. | 那么相信我 我知道你的感受 |
[34:12] | I stared out to sea and waited for Bjorn many times. | 我凝视着大海 等候比约恩很多次 |
[34:16] | And each time he came back, he was always further away. | 每次他回来 总是渐行渐远 |
[34:23] | It will be different with me. | 我不一样 |
[34:26] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[35:12] | Bjorn. | 比约恩 |
[35:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:20] | But may the gods be with you. | 众神与你同在 |
[36:50] | Today is an extraordinary | 今天很不平凡 |
[36:55] | and a unique day | 将会在我们国家的 |
[36:58] | in the history and saga of our country. | 历史和传奇上留下独特的一天 |
[37:03] | Never before have our rulers | 我们的首领们 |
[37:07] | willingly gathered together to elect one of their numbers | 从来未曾齐聚选举出一位 |
[37:12] | as King of Kings. | 王中之王 |
[37:15] | King of all Norway! | 整个挪威的王 |
[37:20] | Many have said that such a thing is impossible! | 很多人说 这是不可能的 |
[37:25] | That our rulers have never been able | 我们的统治者眼里 |
[37:29] | to see beyond their own self-interest! | 从来都只有自己的理由 |
[37:33] | Yet, now, with your own eyes, | 然而 如今在大家的见证之下 |
[37:36] | you will see the impossible begin to happen! | 这不可能将会变为可能 |
[37:43] | When all our votes are cast into the sea, | 等我们将选择投入海中后 |
[37:50] | we will know the identity of the man | 我们便会知晓 |
[37:54] | always fated to be the king of all Norway! | 谁将成为挪威的王 |
[38:01] | Each of these runes represents an earl or a king. | 每块符文石都代表着一位伯爵或国王 |
[38:09] | You shall know them by their color. | 你们可以通过颜色分辨 |
[38:12] | For example, | 比如说 |
[38:14] | Earl Thorkell is represented by a blue rune. | 蓝色的符文石代表索克尔伯爵 |
[38:20] | King Hakon by a green. | 绿色符文石代表哈孔国王 |
[38:25] | Bjorn Ironside by a red. | 红色符文石代表比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[38:30] | King Harald by a yellow. | 黄色符文石代表哈拉尔王 |
[38:33] | It falls to me to cast the first vote. | 我将投出第一票 |
[38:39] | I vote… | 我投 |
[38:42] | for Bjorn Ironside | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[38:46] | as king | 为 |
[38:48] | of all Norway! | 挪威的王 |
[39:35] | And I… | 我… |
[39:39] | will also vote for Bjorn Ironside to be king of all Norway. | 也投比约恩·艾恩赛德为挪威的王 |
[40:12] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[40:13] | We were traveling along the Silk Road. | 我们沿着丝绸之路一路走来 |
[40:15] | We had gone many rost | 在罗斯的路上 |
[40:16] | and talked to many traders from different countries, | 经过了很多村庄 与很多来自不同国家的商人 |
[40:19] | when we came to the kingdom of Rus. | 进行了交流 |
[40:20] | I have heard of it. It was founded by Rus Vikings. | 我听说了 那是维京人建的国家 |
[40:23] | Yes. Some of them could still speak our language. | 是的 其中有人还会说我们的语言 |
[40:26] | We were invited into one of their principal towns, called Novgorod. | 我们受邀前往他们的主城 诺夫哥罗德 |
[40:29] | Novgorod is a rich place, | 诺夫哥罗德是一个很富饶的地方 |
[40:30] | for these Rus are very successful warriors, hunters, and traders. | 罗斯人都是非常优秀的战士 猎人与商人 |
[40:34] | And they were anxious to do deals with us, | 他们很希望与我们进行商业往来 |
[40:36] | for they said that we have many things which they wanted. | 他们说我们有很多他们想要的物资 |
[40:38] | But I don’t understand. | 但是我不明白 |
[40:41] | If you were so successful, then why did you come back so early? | 如果这么顺利 那你为什么这么早就回来了 |
[40:45] | Surely your mission is not yet concluded. | 你们的任务显然还没有完成 |
[40:47] | No. | 是的 |
[40:49] | But we all felt that someone should return here at once. | 但我们都觉得得赶紧派人回来 |
[40:51] | To report your success? | 禀报你们的成功吗 |
[40:53] | No. To report something else. | 不 我是来禀报其他事的 |
[40:56] | For while we were in Novgorod, | 我们在诺夫哥罗德时 |
[40:57] | we learned that someone else was staying with the Rus. | 听说还有其他人也住在罗斯 |
[41:00] | Indeed, living at the palace | 确切来说 是奥列格王子 |
[41:02] | in another town called Kiev with their leader, Prince Oleg. | 和他的人住在另一个叫基辅的城镇皇宫中 |
[41:05] | Ivar? | 伊瓦尔 |
[41:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:09] | They told us that King Ivar the Boneless, | 他们说拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子 |
[41:11] | son of Ragnar Lothbrok, was their guest. | 无骨人伊瓦尔是他们的贵宾 |
[41:16] | You have done well to bring us this news. | 你及时回报 做得很好 |
[41:21] | I am not surprised to hear that my little brother is still alive. | 听说我的弟弟还活着 我并不意外 |
[41:26] | Go, and drink. | 去喝酒吧 |
[41:27] | Thank you, Ubbe. | 谢谢你 乌比 |
[41:31] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[41:39] | You must tell Hvitserk. | 你必须告诉维塞克 |
[41:41] | For better or worse, he needs to know. | 不管怎么样 他需要知道这件事 |
[41:45] | Tighter! | 再绑紧一点 |
[41:48] | Hvitserk! | 维塞克 |
[41:51] | Hvitserk! | 维塞克 |
[42:16] | I’m here, Brother! | 我在这里 弟弟 |
[42:42] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[42:44] | Did you jump ship to be near me? | 你跳下船是为了靠近我吗 |
[42:51] | Not because you loved me. | 不是因为你爱我 |
[42:58] | But because you needed to be close enough to kill me? | 而是因为你要靠近我才能杀了我吗 |