时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | You’re the new girl, right? Emily? | 你是新来的姑娘吧 你叫艾米丽 |
[00:58] | – It’s Elodie. – Rachelle. Our dads work together. | -我叫艾洛蒂 -雷切尔 我们爸爸是同事 |
[01:00] | I heard about your mom. That is so tragic. | 我听说过你妈妈的事 太惨了 |
[01:03] | Are you okay? Wait. Is that a weird question to ask? | 你没事吧 等等 这个问题是不是很尴尬 |
[01:05] | Of course you’re not okay. | 你当然有事了 |
[01:07] | It’s fine. I’m… fine. | 没事 我…没事 |
[01:10] | You probably haven’t heard, | 你可能还没听说 |
[01:10] | but there’s this back-to-school blowout tonight. | 但是今晚有个返校派对 |
[01:12] | Want to come? | 想来吗 |
[01:14] | I’m not really into the whole party thing. | 我不是很喜欢参加派对 |
[01:17] | And how’s that working for you? | 那看看你现在的样子 |
[01:20] | – Are we even invited? – It’s a house party. | -我们收到邀请了吗 -这是家庭派对 |
[01:22] | You don’t get invited. You either go or don’t go. | 没有邀请 只有去不去 |
[01:26] | Okay. Yeah, sure. | 好吧 好的 |
[01:31] | I’ll pick you up at eight. | 那我八点来接你 |
[01:32] | And maybe go with the less grandfatherly vibe. | 不如别穿得这么像个老爷爷 |
[01:46] | – You’re ridiculous. – What? | -你太神经了 -怎么了 |
[01:49] | – I never get a good picture of my ass. – Oh, my heart breaks. | -我没拍过我屁股的美照 -我心碎了 |
[01:54] | So, what’s our timing for Ravi’s tonight? | 我们今晚什么时候去拉维家 |
[01:56] | Ah, you tell me. | 你说呢 |
[01:58] | I heard he’s bringing back the ice luge. | 听说他又搞了雪橇 |
[01:59] | Oh, please, do not throw up again. | 拜托 别又吐了 |
[02:06] | Can I help you? | 你有事吗 |
[02:08] | Oh. Sorry, I was just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[02:13] | Oh, my God, it’s Kendall and Kylie. | 天啊 是卡戴珊姐妹 |
[02:24] | Not the friendliest, are they? | 她们可不大友善吧 |
[02:36] | Drink, drink, drink! Drink, drink, drink, drink! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[02:41] | Way better than Albuquerque, am I right? | 比阿尔伯克基好多了吧 |
[02:45] | What’s their deal? | 他们是什么情况 |
[02:46] | Who? Tabitha and Brady? | 谁 塔比莎和布雷迪吗 |
[02:48] | He’s a senior and she’s so pretty she’s basically an avatar. | 他是学长 她貌美如花是个风云人物 |
[02:52] | It’s like they knew they were | 他们好像心知肚明 |
[02:53] | the two hottest people in school and decided, | 他们是学校里最养眼的两个人 于是决定 |
[02:55] | “Why not be cliché?” | “不如就老套一把” |
[02:58] | Noah, you’re doing it all wrong. | 诺亚 你手法都错了 |
[03:00] | It’s all in the flick of the wrist. | 一定要翻转手腕 |
[03:02] | That’s so myth. It’s actually all in the tip… | 太神奇了 其实都是指尖… |
[03:06] | …of your finger. | 用力 |
[03:08] | Speaking of the genetically blessed, | 说到天赋神颜 |
[03:10] | it is not right how hot Noah Simos is. | 诺亚·西莫斯这么帅可真不公平 |
[03:14] | Totally. | 没错 |
[03:22] | Alas, my odds are better with Brian from Honors Chem. | 然而 我还是更有可能钓上化学荣誉班的布莱恩 |
[03:25] | I’m gonna go dazzle him with my wit. | 我要去撩他了 |
[03:27] | Try not to stand around looking all… murdery. | 你别站在这里一脸…杀人犯的样子 |
[03:39] | Whatevs. | 算了 |
[03:44] | Look, why’d you even bother coming | 听着 你要是这么不爽 |
[03:45] | if you’re gonna be such a bitch? | 为什么还要来 |
[03:47] | You’re offensive. | 你太冒犯了 |
[03:49] | – What? Come on. Let’s go back inside. – Brady, I want to go. | -怎么了 回去吧 -布莱迪 我想走了 |
[03:52] | You need to lighten up. All right? You used to be more fun. | 你应该开心点 你以前没那么无趣 |
[03:55] | You used to be less of a dick. | 你以前没这么混蛋 |
[03:56] | Can you stop, Brady? You’re hurting me. | 能不能别闹了 布莱迪 你把我弄疼了 |
[03:59] | Brady, let go! | 布莱迪 放手 |
[04:02] | Fine. Be that way. | 好吧 随便你 |
[04:07] | Shit! | 该死 |
[04:12] | Perfect. | 真棒 |
[04:58] | Bro. We were down by so much in the half, | 哥们 我们本来差点都被压着打 |
[05:00] | and then you came back and you crushed it. | 然后你突然出现碾压全场 |
[05:02] | Bro, it was like David and Goliath. | 就像大卫和歌利亚一样 |
[05:04] | That goalie was a beast, bro. | 那守门员就是个怪兽 |
[05:05] | – A literal beast. – Right? | -真正的怪兽 -是吗 |
[05:10] | – How you doing? – Hi. | -你怎么样 -你好 |
[05:12] | So… you got a little something right there. | 你鞋底粘了点东西 |
[05:17] | Hold on, let me get it. Hold on. | 等一下 我来帮你弄掉 等下 |
[05:22] | I won’t tell anybody if you don’t. All right? | 你不说的话 我不会告诉别人的 |
[05:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:26] | All right. I’m gonna catch you around. Peace. | 好 我们回头见 再见 |
[05:38] | – Wanna get out of here? – What about your friend? | -想离开这里吗 -你的朋友呢 |
[05:40] | New girl? Honestly, I just brought her | 新来的女生吗 说实话 |
[05:42] | ’cause my dad asked me to be nice to her. | 我带她来 只是因为我爸让我对她好点 |
[05:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:24] | – No, I’m not stressed about it. – They’re okay, I guess. | -不 我没什么压力 -我猜他们挺好的 |
[07:23] | Gonna need you to put that down. | 把手里的东西放下 |
[07:26] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[07:31] | You fucking kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[08:00] | We’re here. Hey. | 我们到了 喂 |
[08:03] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[08:08] | Do I seriously have to do this? | 我真的要这么做吗 |
[08:10] | I told you, it was just a misunderstanding. | 我告诉你了 只是误会而已 |
[08:13] | Come on, El. The security guard caught you red-handed. | 拜托 艾洛 保安抓了你个现行 |
[08:16] | You’re lucky they didn’t press charges. | 他们没起诉是你幸运 |
[08:18] | That’s me, super lucky. | 正是我 超级幸运的人 |
[08:22] | Well, I thought what happened | 我以为当时在 |
[08:23] | back in Albuquerque was a one-time thing. | 阿尔伯克基发生的事只是偶然而已 |
[08:31] | My friend Suzanne says | 我的朋友苏珊娜说 |
[08:32] | these kind of things have helped some of her patients. | 这些事真的对她的病患有所帮助 |
[08:36] | Jenna is right. You never know, it could be good for you. | 詹娜说得对 这很难预料 可能对你有益 |
[08:40] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[08:41] | You’re gonna miss my science fair. | 你会错过我的科学展览的 |
[08:44] | Seems like your parents have other plans for me. | 看起来你爸妈给了我其他安排 |
[08:46] | Look, if you want, I– I could | 听着 如果你需要的话 |
[08:49] | come back and leave early, pick you up. | 我可以早点离场 回来接你 |
[08:53] | It’s fine. I’ll take the MAX. | 没事的 我听完吧 |
[08:57] | We’ll see you back home. | 我们回家见 |
[09:12] | “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, | 神啊 请赐予我接受不能更改事物时的平静 |
[09:15] | courage to change the things I can, | 改变可以更改事物时的勇气 |
[09:17] | and the wisdom to know the difference.” | 以及区别他们不同时的智慧 |
[09:20] | Good afternoon, everyone. | 大家下午好 |
[09:22] | I’m Shawn… | 我是肖恩 |
[09:23] | Hi, Shawn. | 你好 肖恩 |
[09:25] | …and I’m a kleptomaniac. | 我是一名盗窃成瘾者 |
[09:26] | I’m four years shoplifting-free. | 我已经四年没偷东西了 |
[09:29] | I’m also a codependent and the child of an alcoholic. | 我还是一个依赖助成者 我父母酗酒 |
[09:32] | And I’ve learned not to be defined by labels. | 我学会了不要被人贴标签 |
[09:36] | So, who would like to share today? | 今天谁愿意来分享 |
[09:39] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:43] | Hi, I’m Stella. | 大家好 我是斯黛拉 |
[09:45] | Hi, Stella. | 你好 斯黛拉 |
[09:47] | It’s been six months since I’ve lifted anything… | 我已经六个月没偷东西了 |
[09:50] | and it’s not like I haven’t been tempted. | 在这期间有过很多次诱惑 |
[09:53] | I mean, there’s a Petco on my corner. | 我家附近的街角有家宠物超市 |
[09:56] | I just keep telling myself, if I stick with the program, | 我一直告诉自己 如果我坚持项目 |
[09:59] | I’ll stay clean. | 我能金盆洗手的 |
[10:06] | Hi, I’m Claire. | 大家好 我是克莱尔 |
[10:08] | Hi, Claire. | 你好 克莱尔 |
[10:09] | Since that incident at work, | 自从工作上的一次意外之后 |
[10:11] | I’ve… started taking stuff from the office. | 我一直在从办公室”拿”东西 |
[10:15] | staplers, pens. | 订书机 钢笔 |
[10:18] | I know I need to stop. | 我知道我该停手 |
[10:21] | But… it’s like there’s this hole that I keep trying to fill | 但 这像是有一个洞在那里 |
[10:25] | with all of these office supplies… | 我已经不断尝试用各种办公用品去填它 |
[10:28] | and it’s, like, never enough, you know? | 但却还是远远未能填满 |
[10:30] | Thank you. | 感谢分享 |
[10:36] | Hello there. | 欢迎 |
[10:39] | We’ve got a lot of new faces today. | 今天我们迎来不少新人 |
[10:43] | Please… feel welcome to share if you’re so inspired. | 如果你受到了启发想要分享 不要客气 |
[10:49] | Any of the other newcomers? | 有其他想要分享的新人吗 |
[10:54] | What about you in the back? | 坐在后面的那位你有什么想说吗 |
[10:58] | Me? | 我吗 |
[11:03] | I… don’t really feel like sharing, if that’s okay. | 如果可以 我并不是很想分享 |
[11:07] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[11:08] | But your shares are a valuable part of our collective journey. | 但你的分享是我们携手共进中的重要部分 |
[11:13] | I promise you, this is an incredibly safe space. | 我向你保证 这里非常安全 |
[11:42] | I don’t really know what to say. | 我其实不知道有什么好说 |
[11:45] | Why don’t you tell us your name? | 你不如先告诉我们你的名字 |
[11:49] | Hi, I’m Elodie. | 大家好 我是艾洛蒂 |
[11:51] | Hi, Elodie. | 你好 艾洛蒂 |
[11:54] | Do you want to tell us about the first time you stole? | 你想谈谈你第一次行窃经历吗 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:03] | it was a couple months ago. | 那是几个月前的事 |
[12:05] | It was kind of an accident. I… | 那其实是个意外 |
[12:08] | walked out of a hospital cafeteria | 我拿着一包忘记给钱的星爆 |
[12:09] | with a pack of Starbursts I forgot to pay for. | 从医院的饭堂走出去了 |
[12:15] | Once I realized, I knew I should have gone back, but… | 我意识到后 我知道我该折回去付款 |
[12:21] | I kind of felt like I deserved it. | 但我就有种这就该是属于我的的感觉 |
[12:25] | It’s like… | 这就比如 |
[12:27] | there are forces that can randomly take people away. | 既然有某种力量能夺人所爱 |
[12:30] | There should be… | 那就该有 |
[12:31] | forces that randomly give you things for free. | 力量能让我们不劳而获 |
[12:40] | We are incredibly grateful for that share. | 我们都非常感谢你的分享 |
[12:50] | Is that a Courtney Barnett pin? | 那是个考特妮.巴尼特的徽章吗 |
[12:52] | – I love her music. – Yeah. | -我喜欢她的音乐 -我也是 |
[12:54] | She did an after-party at this club where I work. | 她在我工作的酒吧搞了个余兴派对 |
[12:56] | She was chill. | 她很酷 |
[12:58] | Did she play “Avant Gardener”? | 她唱”先锋园丁”了吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah, people went nuts. | 对 人们简直疯了 |
[13:02] | You like long walks on the beach? I like long walks on the beach. | 二位真是臭味相投 |
[13:06] | Moe, why are you always giving me shit? | 莫 你为什么总是针对我 |
[13:08] | With a face like that? Someone’s got to. | 你长了张该被针对的脸 |
[13:10] | She can’t help herself. | 她就是把持不住 |
[13:13] | You guys know each other? | 你们三个互相认识吗 |
[13:14] | – No. – We go to the same school. | -当然不 -我们在一处上学 |
[13:17] | Right on. Luca. | 秒懂 我是卢卡 |
[13:20] | Elodie. | 艾洛蒂 |
[13:22] | And you are? | 那你是 |
[13:24] | Tabitha. | 塔比莎 |
[13:26] | Tabitha. | 塔比莎是吧 |
[13:28] | I know your type. | 我懂你这类 |
[13:30] | Is that so? | 哦是吗 |
[13:31] | Let me guess. Some judge cut you a sweet deal. | 让我猜猜 某个法官对你从轻发落了 |
[13:35] | Shall we reconvene? | 准备好再开了吗 |
[13:42] | Drool much? | 垂涎不已了吗 |
[13:43] | Just so we’re clear, this never happened. | 这件事天知地知你知我知 |
[14:24] | Shocker. | 我毫不惊讶 |
[14:27] | – Oh, hey. I was just– – Sure. | -我只是 -当然 |
[14:36] | – So, where are you from? – New Mexico. | -你从哪来的 -新墨西哥州 |
[14:40] | The land of meth heads and UFOs. | 瘾君子和外星人的故乡 |
[14:42] | I hope you said goodbye to the sun. Forever. | 我衷心期望你与那个地方永别了 |
[14:45] | – That bad? | -不至于吧 |
[14:46] | – Yeah. And the people here suck, too. | -当然 这里的人也糟透了 |
[14:48] | Everyone’s obsessed with keeping Portland weird. | 大家都很喜欢把波特兰搞得很奇怪 |
[14:51] | It’s oppressive. | 真难熬 |
[14:53] | – Life is oppressive. – That why you steal? | -生活是很难熬啊 -这就是你偷东西的原因吗 |
[14:58] | I just… | 我只是… |
[15:00] | need some concealer. | 想要个遮瑕膏 |
[15:04] | Oh, hey. You better keep an eye on that one. | 得好好盯着这个人才行啊 |
[15:08] | Guess old habits die hard. | 本性难移 |
[15:10] | Look, I only showed up today | 我今天能出来只是 |
[15:11] | because my dad’s lawyer convinced some judge | 因为我爸的律师说服了法官 |
[15:13] | that going there once a week would be my salvation. | 每周让我出来一次能帮我解脱 |
[15:16] | From what? Your unlimited allowance? | 解脱什么 是你花不完的零花钱 |
[15:18] | Mommy’s Pinterest palace? The holistic family chef? | 你妈晒在拼趣上的豪宅 还是无微不至的家庭厨师 |
[15:22] | – Is he mean to you? – I’m not doing this with you. | -他是不是对你很坏 -我没在和你聊这些 |
[15:24] | Fine. Just tell me what they got you for. | 行 那就说说你偷了什么让他们逮到了 |
[15:29] | Bracelet. Got a little cocky. A hidden camera. | 手镯 然后有点得意忘形 还偷了隐藏摄像机 |
[15:35] | So what’s your deal? | 那你偷了什么 |
[15:37] | I… don’t really feel comfortable talking about this here. | 我… 不想在这里说这个 |
[15:40] | Fuck talking. | 废什么话 |
[15:42] | Let’s see who can get the best shit | 就看看谁能在最短时间内 |
[15:44] | in the shortest amount of time. | 搞到最好的东西 |
[15:45] | Winner takes all. | 偷的所有东西归赢的人 |
[15:47] | And how do we account for taste? | 好坏的标准怎么定 |
[15:50] | Highest price tag wins. | 价高者赢 |
[15:53] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[15:55] | Cool. | 酷 |
[15:56] | Meet in the park across the street in 30. | 30分钟后对面的公园见 |
[17:12] | Looks like what’s-her-name’s a no-show. | 看样子她不来了 |
[17:14] | Probably got nabbed. When will they ever learn? | 可能被逮到了 他们究竟什么时候才能发现啊 |
[17:18] | Whatever. Let’s get this over with. | 管它的 赶快比完了事 |
[17:20] | After you, Tabby. | 你先 塔比 |
[17:21] | – Don’t call me that. – Right. | -别这么叫我 -行 |
[17:23] | You like to pretend we didn’t co-parent a Polly Pocket. | 你总装作我们以前没有一起玩过波莉娃娃似的 |
[17:26] | Look, I get that those may have been your glory days, | 我理解你把那些事情当作你的光辉岁月 |
[17:28] | but you can spare me the trip down memory lane. | 但你享受美好回忆时请别把我带上 |
[17:31] | Whatever you say, Tabby. | 随你怎么说 塔比 |
[17:43] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[17:45] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[17:49] | – What the hell is this? – Spanx. | -这是什么鬼 -塑身裤 |
[17:51] | Were you even trying? | 你到底有没有在好好偷 |
[17:53] | Yo, you’re late and empty-handed. | 你来晚了 还空手而归 |
[17:59] | Holy shit. | 上帝啊 |
[18:01] | Yeah, right. Those are not real. | 行吧 可这些钻又不是真的 |
[18:04] | No, but they were $400. | 是不真 但是值400刀 |
[18:07] | And the winner is… | 所以获胜者是 |
[18:12] | Well, I really don’t think it’s your style. | 我觉得这衣服不适合你 |
[18:17] | Don’t be a garbage human. We made a deal. | 别做个出尔反尔的垃圾 我们事先说好的 |
[18:20] | Give her the jacket. | 把外套给她 |
[18:22] | No, she’s right. | 不用了 她说的没错 |
[18:24] | It’s not really me. | 不符合我的风格 |
[18:26] | Moe, have you been kidnapped? | 莫 你被绑架了吗 |
[18:28] | Yes. Send for help! | 对啊 快叫人来救我 |
[18:34] | They’re such losers. | 他们真是败类 |
[18:38] | Hey, Brady. | 布莱迪 |
[18:40] | Look, I’m stranded. Can you come and pick me up? | 我这打不到车 你能来接我吗 |
[18:43] | Thanks. I’m dropping a pin. | 谢了 我给你发定位 |
[18:48] | Can you quit stalking me? | 能别跟着我吗 |
[18:49] | Sorry. It’s just… | 对不起 只是… |
[18:52] | what happened with you and Brady at the party… | 你和布莱迪在派对上怎么了 |
[18:55] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[18:57] | I just mean if you… | 我是说如果你… |
[18:59] | ever need someone to talk to… | 想找个人倾诉… |
[19:03] | Unlike you, | 我不像你 |
[19:04] | I have friends, so I’m good. | 我有朋友 所以不用了 |
[19:23] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[19:27] | You look nice. | 你真漂亮 |
[19:29] | I got your favorite. Extra foam. | 我买了你最喜欢的 多加奶泡 |
[19:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:54] | I know you said you weren’t hungry. | 我知道你说了你不饿 |
[19:59] | – Ever hear of knocking? – Oh, sorry. | -你都不敲门的吗 -抱歉 |
[20:00] | I just brought you a sprout bowl. | 我只是给你端来一碗抱子甘蓝 |
[20:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:07] | Look. I hope | 听着 我希望 |
[20:09] | I wasn’t too hard on you about this whole shoplifting thing. | 我对你入店行窃这事没有太严厉 |
[20:14] | I mean, God knows, I pulled some stupid stunts at your age | 天知道 我在你这年纪也做过许多傻事 |
[20:18] | and I hadn’t gone through anything close to what you have. | 可我并没有经历你所遭受的那些事 |
[20:21] | It’s okay, Dad. We don’t have to talk about it. | 没事的 爸爸 我们不必谈这事 |
[20:27] | Don’t worry, I will get this elliptical out of here. | 别担心 我会把椭圆机搬出去的 |
[20:30] | I’m thinking of turning the garage into a home gym. | 我想着把车库改成家庭健身房 |
[20:33] | Since when are you into exercise? | 你什么时候喜欢上健身了 |
[20:36] | Jenna got me into it. Feel like a new man. | 詹娜让我喜欢上的 我感觉焕然新生 |
[20:47] | You know… | 要知道 |
[20:49] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 我真的很高兴你来这里 |
[20:51] | You can finally get to know Jenna and Spencer better. | 你终于可以好好认识詹娜和斯宾塞 |
[20:54] | I don’t not know them. | 我又不是不认识他们 |
[20:55] | I mean, more than Christmas every other year. | 我是说 不止是每隔一年圣诞见一面 |
[21:00] | Obviously, I wish it were… | 显然 我希望 |
[21:02] | under different circumstances– | 不是在现在这种情况下 |
[21:05] | I’ve got homework. | 我有作业要写 |
[21:08] | So… | 所以… |
[21:11] | Okay, kiddo. | 好的 孩子 |
[21:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:30] | You said you’d never be back. | 你说过再也不会回来 |
[21:32] | What up, Paula? | 你怎么样 波拉 |
[21:34] | You know, same ol’. | 你知道的 老样子 |
[21:36] | – Usual? – Best blueberry pie in town. | -点往常那样吗 -全市最好的蓝莓派 |
[21:39] | Employee discount still apply? | 员工折扣还能用吗 |
[21:41] | Real reunion in here tonight. | 今晚这里真是大团聚 |
[21:48] | Hey, yo, Paula, I’ll be right back. | 波拉 我马上回来 |
[21:57] | – Yes, yes! – There’s no way! | -没错 没错 -不可能 |
[22:08] | You sure about this? The boys are right outside. | 你确定吗 我兄弟们就在外面 |
[22:11] | How long before they miss you? | 他们多久会找你 |
[22:13] | I don’t know. Two, three minutes. | 不知道 两三分钟吧 |
[22:16] | Works for me. | 我觉得够了 |
[23:32] | Let’s go, slore. | 我们走 婊子 |
[23:33] | The first rule of shoplifting is to be invisible in plain sight. | 入店行窃第一规则就是要众目睽睽之下隐形 |
[23:41] | But… aren’t we kind of doing that all the time? | 不过 难道我们不是时时刻刻都这样吗 |
[23:53] | It’s like we filter our lives to fit into other people’s ideas | 就好像我们按照别人的想法过滤我们的生活 |
[23:57] | of who we’re supposed to be. | 我们该是什么样的人 |
[24:00] | Who we’re supposed to date. | 我们该和谁交往 |
[24:03] | Or how we’re supposed to deal with heartbreak. | 或者我们该如何应对伤心 |
[24:36] | But… what if you meet people who… | 可是 如果遇到那些… |
[24:41] | without even trying, just… | 无需费力就能… |
[24:43] | see you? | 看到你的人呢 |
[24:50] | What if the people you least expect | 如果你最意想不到的人 |
[24:52] | could turn out to be… your people… | 若你允许…结果会是… |
[24:57] | if you let them? | 你的同伴呢 |