时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Hey, are you registered to vote? | 你可以投票了吗 |
[00:36] | You’ll be 18 in 2020, and I’m literally gonna track down | 你到2020年就满18岁了 我会找到每一个 |
[00:38] | every single person who doesn’t vote and end them. | 不肯投票的家伙吃掉 |
[00:45] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[00:46] | – Some new girl. – Weird. | -就是个新来的 -真奇怪 |
[00:49] | I’ve been trying to be bad at chemistry, | 我也想自己化学烂一点 |
[00:51] | but I can’t help myself. | 但我也控制不住啊 |
[00:52] | I always correct him when he’s wrong. | 我总是在他说错的时候纠正他 |
[00:54] | Sometimes it feels like I’ll never trap a man. | 有时候我感觉我永远留不住男人了 |
[00:59] | Who’s Zoey? | 佐伊是谁 |
[01:01] | Someone from home. | 我家那边的人 |
[01:02] | It’s her birthday? | 是她的生日吗 |
[01:03] | Yeah, this weekend. | 嗯 这周末 |
[01:05] | You gonna go? | 你要去吗 |
[01:06] | Well, no. I’m like, here. | 不 我在这里 |
[01:09] | Right, right. See you in third. | 对对对 第三节课见 |
[01:14] | This STEM program in Korea is a big deal. | 这个韩国的STEM项目很重要 |
[01:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:19] | What does your mom think? | 你妈妈怎么看 |
[01:22] | She’s totally pumped. | 她很兴奋 |
[01:25] | Yeah, I just don’t want to go all in before it’s official. | 我只是不想在还没定的时候就和她说 |
[01:29] | With your grades and my recommendation, | 你的成绩再加上我的推荐 |
[01:31] | you’ve got a real chance. | 你的机会很大 |
[01:33] | Just work on your attendance. | 准备好你的申请表 |
[01:36] | I’ll make sure your transcripts get sent in. | 我会把你的成绩单寄过去的 |
[01:38] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[01:43] | What did Dunford nail you for this time? | 这次邓福德又抓到你什么了 |
[01:45] | You know, same shit as always. | 还是老样子 |
[01:47] | Got it out for me. | 赖我一顿 |
[01:49] | We’re gonna go make a bong out of a Nalgene. | 我们准备用离心管做个水烟斗 |
[01:51] | You in? | 你来吗 |
[01:53] | Let me catch up with you guys later. | 我待会再来找你们 |
[02:03] | It went right to her. Right. | 直接冲她去了 对 |
[02:08] | God, stop. I’m serious. Don’t kiss me. | 天啊 别 我是认真的 别亲我 |
[02:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:11] | Because we’re in a goddamn aquarium, | 因为我们在水族馆呢 |
[02:13] | and people can see us. | 大家会看到的 |
[02:14] | – Would that be so bad? – Yes. | -那样不好吗 -没错 |
[02:17] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[02:18] | That’s why you like me. | 所以你才喜欢我嘛 |
[02:20] | It’s a Beauty and the Beast fantasy where I’m all dumb… | 这就是《美女与野兽》 我傻乎乎的 |
[02:23] | and you get off on that. | 你掌控全局 |
[02:25] | Finally, someone gets what kind of Disney princess I am. | 终于有人知道我是哪个迪士尼公主了 |
[02:29] | Was Belle even a princess? | 贝尔算是公主吗 |
[02:32] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[02:34] | So let’s meet up after practice. | 那我们训练后见 |
[02:36] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[02:37] | I’m watching movie with my mom. | 我要和我妈妈看电影 |
[02:39] | But I’ll hit you up after. | 但我可以看完后再来找你 |
[02:41] | I’ll be at Ravi’s. | 我会在拉维家 |
[02:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:44] | Or… | 或者 |
[02:47] | uh, I could come watch a movie with you and your mom. | 我可以跟你和你妈妈一起看电影 |
[02:50] | Yeah. She’d love me. | 她会喜欢我的 |
[02:53] | Yeah, I’m not sure I’m looking for my mom to love you. | 我不确定会不会想让我妈妈喜欢上你 |
[03:00] | But I will hit you up later. | 但我结束后会来找你的 |
[03:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:17] | But it’s Zoey’s birthday. | 但这是佐伊的生日 |
[03:19] | Well, I know it sucks to miss your best friend’s party, | 我知道你不想错过你最好朋友的派对 |
[03:21] | but Jenna and I have a wedding this weekend. | 但是我和詹娜这周末有个婚礼 |
[03:23] | It’s too last minute… | 太临时了… |
[03:24] | You don’t even have to come. | 你不用一起来 |
[03:25] | I can stay with people. I just need a plane ticket. | 我可以和大家一起 我只需要一张飞机票 |
[03:28] | It’s like $300. I can pay you back. | 就300元 我可以还你 |
[03:30] | I don’t like the idea of you | 我不喜欢让你 |
[03:31] | going back there all alone, okay? Not this soon. | 一个人回去 不想这么快 |
[03:34] | Dad, seriously. | 爸爸 认真的吗 |
[03:36] | I don’t have anybody here. | 我这里没有认识的人 |
[03:38] | I miss my friends. | 我想我的朋友们 |
[03:44] | How about I take you next month? | 我下个月带你回去吧 |
[03:47] | – But the party is this weekend. – There will be other parties. | -但是派对是在这周末 -还会有别的派对的 |
[03:50] | Zoey will understand. | 佐伊会理解的 |
[03:52] | I’m sorry, kiddo. | 我很抱歉 孩子 |
[03:54] | But hey, | 但是 |
[03:55] | Jenna and I thought it would be nice | 我和詹娜想着如果我们像一家人一样 |
[03:57] | to do something as a family. | 一起做点什么会很好 |
[03:59] | So… | 所以 |
[04:00] | I scored four tickets to the Blazers. | 我买了四张开拓者队的票 |
[04:03] | Season opener tonight. | 今晚是季初赛 |
[04:05] | – What are the Blazers? – Our basketball team. | -什么是开拓者 -我们的篮球队 |
[04:07] | Rip City, baby. | 撕裂之城啊 宝贝 |
[04:10] | I’m not really into basketball. | 我对篮球不那么感兴趣 |
[04:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:17] | Spencer’s got his own jerseys and everything. | 斯宾塞准备了他自己的运动衫和所有东西 |
[04:20] | He might even let you borrow one. | 他没准会让你借一件 |
[04:59] | I haven’t lifted anything in weeks. | 我一周都没偷过东西 |
[05:04] | Feels good. | 感觉很棒 |
[05:05] | Got a new job. | 有了份新工作 |
[05:07] | Working at this club Over On Ash. | 我在在灰烬上这个俱乐部工作 |
[05:10] | You know, first week there I… | 你懂得 第一周我 |
[05:13] | took a few bottles of booze. | 偷了几瓶酒 |
[05:15] | No big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[05:18] | But then, | 但之后 |
[05:18] | the owner started buying tacos every night | 店主开始对员工像家人一样 |
[05:21] | as family meal for the staff. So… | 每晚买玉米卷作为家庭餐 所以 |
[05:24] | that made me feel shitty. | 这让我很难受 |
[05:27] | So I stopped. | 所以我收手了 |
[05:31] | Thank you for that share, Luca. | 感谢你的分享 卢卡 |
[05:39] | Do we have any birthdays today? | 我们今天有谁过生日吗 |
[05:43] | It’s kind of like tribal electro-pop. | 有点像部落的电子流行音乐 |
[05:46] | Her song “Warpaint” is amazing. | 她的那首《战斗油彩》惊为天人 |
[05:50] | Yeah, Frankie Simone. | 是啊 弗兰基·西蒙 |
[05:53] | Thanks, dude. You won’t regret it. | 谢谢 哥们 你不会后悔的 |
[05:56] | All– All right. | 好的 |
[05:59] | I love Frankie Simone. She’s so good. | 我超爱弗兰基·西蒙 她很棒 |
[06:02] | – You know her? – So good. | -你知道她 -真棒 |
[06:04] | What are we talking about? | 我们在说什么 |
[06:06] | This band tonight at Paper Tiger. | 今晚在纸老虎表演的乐队 |
[06:08] | You guys should come. | 你们应该来啊 |
[06:11] | Tonight, I don’t know. | 今晚 我不知道 |
[06:13] | Yeah… No. | 不了 |
[06:16] | What about… | 那你呢 |
[06:17] | Tabitha? | 塔比莎 |
[06:21] | Yeah, being forced to come here is enough for me. | 被迫来这里对我来说已经足够了 |
[06:23] | Yeah, don’t really think it’s your scene. | 别真以为这是你的独角戏 |
[06:26] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[06:29] | And yet he’s not wrong. | 然而他说的没错 |
[06:31] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[06:35] | I, on the other hand, have plans. | 我 另一方面 还有别的计划 |
[06:37] | So… | 所以 |
[06:39] | Cool. Well, if you come by, just… | 好的 如果你来 就 |
[06:41] | drop my name at the door. | 跟门卫报我的名字 |
[06:43] | Cool. I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[06:48] | You are so yourself. | 你真是太自以为是了 |
[07:19] | Dad, you’re home. | 爸爸 你回来了 |
[07:22] | How was school? | 今天在学校过得怎么样 |
[07:24] | School-ish. But thank you | 就学校那样 但是谢谢你 |
[07:25] | for looking at the East of Eden essay. | 帮忙看了伊甸园东边这篇文章 |
[07:28] | I got an A. | 我得了A |
[07:29] | I knew you’d like Steinbeck. | 我就知道你会喜欢斯坦贝克 |
[07:31] | Hey, stop, stop. I’m trying to get the right filter. | 停 我在试着找到合适的滤镜 |
[07:35] | It’s a salad, Mom. | 这是个沙拉 妈妈 |
[07:36] | Don’t hate on my brand. | 不要恨我的品牌 |
[07:39] | And what’s your brand exactly? | 你的品牌是什么 |
[07:43] | I am all for you being a social influencer… | 我全力支持你做一个社会影响者 |
[07:46] | but… when you call me to dinner, | 但是 当你叫我来吃完饭 |
[07:47] | can it be after you’ve taken your photos? | 可不可以是在你拍完照片之后 |
[07:49] | – I’m starving here. – Okay, okay! | -我都快饿死了 -好啦 |
[07:52] | I’m almost done. | 就快好了 |
[07:56] | See? I’m done. | 看吧 我好了 |
[07:59] | Is that what you’re wearing tonight? | 你今晚就穿这个 |
[08:02] | I-I think Brady’s here. | 应该是布雷迪到了 |
[08:07] | – Hey, Brady. – Hey, finally I’m not outnumbered. | -布雷迪 -终于不是女多男少了 |
[08:10] | Come on. Sit. | 快来 坐 |
[08:11] | But we’re about to go out. | 可是我们要出去了 |
[08:13] | We can go to Ravi’s later. | 我们可以晚点再去拉维家 |
[08:14] | But we’re supposed to have dinner, the two of us. | 可我们说好了两个人吃晚餐 |
[08:17] | Yeah, but there’s food here. | 没错 可这里有吃的 |
[08:20] | This looks great, guys. Thank you. | 这看着棒极了 谢谢你们 |
[08:23] | A hundred and twenty-one likes already. | 已经有121个赞了 |
[08:26] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[08:28] | Man. Are those pomegranate seeds? | 天啊 那是石榴籽吗 |
[08:33] | Hey, Mom! | 妈 |
[08:34] | Ready for some greasy Chinese and gratuitous violence? | 准备好吃油腻中餐 看无端暴力片了吗 |
[08:39] | Don’t hate me. | 别讨厌我 |
[08:40] | You picked up an extra shift. | 你要加班了 |
[08:42] | Sorry. Rain check? | 抱歉 改天再看吧 |
[08:45] | For dinner. | 给你吃晚饭用 |
[08:47] | – We will Kill Bill another time. – All good. | -我们下次再看《杀死比尔》 -好 |
[08:49] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[09:13] | You sure you’ll be okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[09:14] | It’s just cramps. I’ll live. | 只是腹痛 我不会有事的 |
[09:16] | It’s biological. | 那是生物学 |
[09:18] | Hey, right. Right. | 没错 没错 |
[09:19] | We shouldn’t be back too late. I left you turmeric tea. | 我们应该不会太晚回来 我给你留了姜黄茶 |
[09:21] | Seems to do the trick. | 似乎能治腹痛 |
[09:25] | You can wear my hat to the next game. | 你可以戴我的帽子去看下一场比赛 |
[09:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:29] | Okay. We’ll be home around 11. | 我们会十一点左右回来 |
[09:31] | Text us if you need anything, okay? | 需要什么就给我们发信息 好吗 |
[09:33] | Go, Blazers! | 开拓者冲啊 |
[09:48] | – Put that away. – You scared me. | -把那个收起来 -你吓到我了 |
[09:49] | Yeah, well, good. | 很好 |
[09:51] | Are they checking IDs? | 他们在查证件吗 |
[09:52] | Only if you’re drinking. | 喝酒才会查 |
[09:53] | But they might not let you in | 不过如果他们知道你来自红色州 |
[09:55] | if they know you’re from a red state. | 可能不会让你进去 |
[09:57] | – New Mexico’s not a red state. – Redder than here. | -新墨西哥不是红色州 -比这里红 |
[10:01] | I should probably just go. I have to be home by 11. | 或许我该直接走 我必须十一点前到家 |
[10:03] | Nut up, lady. | 胆子大点 姐们 |
[10:06] | We’re with Luca. | 我们是和卢卡一起的 |
[10:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:14] | Good evening… ma’am. | 晚上好 女士 |
[10:21] | Dude, you’re so eliminated. | 老兄 你死定了 |
[10:24] | I got this! Got… this. | 我能行 能行 |
[10:26] | Yes. | 棒 |
[10:27] | Did you see that double combo? | 你看到我那双连击了吗 |
[10:29] | Savage. | 凶猛 |
[10:31] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[10:31] | How much longer do you think you want to hang out? | 你还想在这里待多久 |
[10:34] | What? We can’t go yet. You’re up next. | 什么 我们还不能走 下一局你上 |
[10:36] | I thought we’re doing something else. | 我们不是要做其他事吗 |
[10:38] | I’ll make it up to you, okay? Here. | 我会补偿你的 好吗 来 |
[10:42] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[10:44] | No mercy, asshole. | 毫不留情 混蛋 |
[11:02] | *Need you, want you* | *需要你 想要你* |
[11:06] | *Need you, want you* | *需要你 想要你* |
[11:10] | *Need you, want you* | *需要你 想要你* |
[11:13] | *Need you, want you* | *需要你 想要你* |
[11:17] | *Need you, want you* | *需要你 想要你* |
[11:21] | *Need you, want you…* | *需要你 想要你* |
[11:24] | Glad you made it. | 很高兴你来了 |
[11:25] | Thanks for inviting me. | 多谢邀请 |
[11:27] | What time does Frankie Simone go on? | 弗兰基·西蒙什么时候上台 |
[11:30] | Ten. | 十点 |
[11:37] | She’s pretty crazy live. It’s worth hanging out. | 她现场特别棒 值得来玩一趟 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:42] | I’ll be back at the bar, but come find me later? | 我要回吧台了 不过晚点来找我 |
[11:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:59] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[12:01] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[12:03] | I saw Luca. | 我看到卢卡了 |
[12:04] | He’s so cool. | 他好酷 |
[12:07] | Super cool. | 超级酷 |
[12:20] | *I don’t have you in my life* | *你不在我生命中* |
[12:23] | *Just like anyone…* | *就像任何一个* |
[12:31] | Thought you weren’t coming. | 还以为你不会来了 |
[12:33] | Well, I did. | 本来不想来的 |
[12:37] | So, what kind of terrible night brought you here? | 这是什么糟糕的夜晚 把你带到这来了 |
[12:39] | It’s honestly not that interesting. | 确实没什么意思 |
[12:42] | I’m interested. | 我挺感兴趣的 |
[12:45] | – Can I get that IPA that’s on tap? – Hey. | -能给我一杯印度啤酒吗 -喂 |
[12:48] | – You okay? – Yeah. No. It’s fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[12:53] | Nice watch. | 这块表很好看 |
[12:56] | It’s my grandpa’s. | 这是我爷爷的 |
[12:58] | Tell me about him. | 跟我聊聊他吧 |
[13:00] | You want to talk about my grandpa? | 你想听我爷爷的故事 |
[13:03] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[13:06] | Well, he was great. | 他很了不起 |
[13:08] | He was an artist. | 他是位艺术家 |
[13:09] | Well, he was a carpenter, but he always wanted to be an artist. | 他是位木匠 但他一直想当艺术家 |
[13:13] | When I was little, we used to go to the park and sketch together. | 我小的时候 我们经常一起去公园写生 |
[13:18] | It’s stupid. | 真是太傻了 |
[13:20] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[13:30] | Luca! | 卢卡 |
[13:31] | Shit, I gotta go back to work. | 该死 我得回去工作了 |
[13:35] | To be continued? | 还能继续聊吗 |
[13:42] | This song’s called “Just Lie Down.” | 这首歌的歌名是《就躺下吧》 |
[13:53] | So, I thought you said you weren’t coming. | 你好像说过你不来了 |
[13:56] | Changed my mind. | 改变主意了 |
[13:57] | What’s your excuse? Glossier having a pop-up sale in the back? | 你找了什么借口 格洛西亚在这后面有直销活动吗 |
[14:01] | Nice jacket. | 夹克不错 |
[14:03] | You got a drink without a wristband? | 你没戴腕套就拿到酒了 |
[14:05] | Swiped it from some guy. | 从某个人那偷的 |
[14:07] | You steal from people, too? | 你还从人身上偷东西吗 |
[14:09] | Only assholes. | 只从蠢货那偷 |
[14:16] | I gotta go to the bathroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[14:20] | – Hey, don’t you have a boyfriend? – Why do you care? | -你不是有男朋友吗 -你关心这个干吗 |
[14:24] | I saw you throwing yourself at Luca. | 我看到你在对卢卡献媚呢 |
[14:25] | Albuquerque’s obviously into him. | 阿尔布开克绝对喜欢他 |
[14:27] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[14:29] | Maybe if you paid attention | 如果你能关注一下别人 而不是自己 |
[14:30] | to someone other than yourself, you’d know. | 你就知道了 |
[14:43] | It’s sick. I love it. | 这件太酷了 我很喜欢 |
[14:45] | So, how do you want to do this? Cash or Venmo? | 那你打算怎么付钱呢 现金还是转账 |
[14:49] | I’m just gonna try it on in the mirror real quick. | 我先穿上照照镜子 很快 |
[15:05] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:21] | Wait, you owe me! | 等等 你欠我钱呢 |
[15:23] | Owe you what? Get off! | 欠你什么 滚开 |
[15:28] | – Leaving so soon? – Not soon enough. | -这么快就要走了 -还不够早 |
[15:32] | – What the hell? – She took my jacket. | -怎么了 -她把我的夹克穿走了 |
[15:40] | Yo! Wait! | 你 等等 |
[15:46] | – Screw you! – Hey! | -去你的 -喂 |
[15:48] | What the… | 该死 |
[15:51] | What just happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:52] | Who was the girl? That was insane. | 那个女孩是谁 这太疯狂了 |
[15:54] | I was trying to sell my jacket | 我本来想把我的夹克卖掉 |
[15:55] | and I let her try it on and she took off. | 我就让她试了一下 然后她就跑了 |
[15:58] | I’m so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[15:59] | Fucking Gwen. | 该死的格温 |
[16:00] | Okay, rookie move. Never trust someone named Gwen. | 新手行动 永远也不要相信叫格温的人 |
[16:04] | Wait, were you selling her the jacket that I gave you? | 等一下 你是把我给你的夹克卖给她了吗 |
[16:06] | Rude. | 太没礼貌了 |
[16:07] | She stole the jacket that you stole? | 她偷走了你偷来的夹克吗 |
[16:11] | – Meta. – Why were you selling that jacket anyway? | -梅塔 -你为什么要把那件夹克卖掉 |
[16:14] | I needed the money for a plane ticket home. | 我需要钱买回家的机票 |
[16:17] | Why are you going home? | 你为什么要回家 |
[16:19] | For… | 为了 |
[16:20] | a girl. | 一个女孩 |
[16:26] | So… she’s your girlfriend? | 她是你的女朋友 |
[16:29] | Zoey? Yeah. | 佐伊 没错 |
[16:31] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我的女朋友 |
[16:35] | Long-distance must suck. | 异地恋一定很糟 |
[16:38] | It’s her birthday this weekend. | 她的生日在这周 |
[16:41] | I wanted to fly home to surprise her. | 我本想飞回去给她一个惊喜 |
[16:46] | Forget it, it’s stupid. | 算了吧 太蠢了 |
[16:49] | It’s not stupid. | 这不蠢 |
[16:52] | I just… | 我只是 |
[16:55] | I feel so alone here. | 我在这好孤单 |
[17:02] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不孤单 |
[17:07] | Is that supposed to make her feel better? | 那本来能让她感觉好一点 |
[17:09] | – I’m just being honest. – Well, honestly… | -我只是实话实说 -说实话 |
[17:11] | you’re kinda the worst at making people feel better. | 你在安慰人这方面算是最差劲了 |
[17:15] | That’s kinda true. | 这话算是没错 |
[17:20] | Plus, you know… | 而且 你知道 |
[17:22] | you’re not alone. | 你并不孤单 |
[17:24] | Hi, everyone, I’m Frankie Simone. | 大家好 我是弗兰基·西蒙 |
[17:26] | I’m so excited to be here tonight. | 很高兴今晚来到这里 |
[17:29] | There’s something that should make you feel better. | 看她表演应该能让你好受点 |
[17:32] | Zoey loves her. | 佐伊超喜欢她 |
[17:34] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[17:35] | she’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[17:37] | *Colors all over me* | *颜料遍布我全身* |
[17:40] | *So when we went to war* | *所以当我们开战* |
[17:45] | *I saw your colors all over me* | *我看到你的颜料遍布我全身* |
[17:50] | *So when we went to war* | *所以当我们开战* |
[17:55] | *I saw your colors all over me* | *我看到你的颜料遍布我全身* |
[18:00] | *So when we went to war* | *所以当我们开战* |
[18:05] | *I saw your colors all over me* | *我看到你的颜料遍布我全身* |
[18:11] | Thank you all so much, we had a great night. | 非常感谢你们 我们今晚很开心 |
[18:15] | Love you, Portland. | 爱你 波特兰 |
[18:18] | How good is she? | 她是不是特别棒 |
[18:25] | 未接来电 布雷迪 | |
[18:28] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[18:30] | Blazers game. Shit. | 开拓者比赛 糟糕 |
[18:32] | Me, too. | 我也得走了 |
[18:35] | Well… See you around? | 回头见 |
[18:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:08] | There you are. | 你终于回来了 |
[19:09] | Where have you been? Are you okay? | 你去哪了 没事吧 |
[19:11] | Sorry, I went for a walk. I texted you. | 抱歉 我去散步了 我给你发了信息 |
[19:14] | That was hours ago. | 那是好几个小时前了 |
[19:16] | I left you a million messages. | 我给你发了好多条信息 |
[19:18] | We were worried. | 我们很担心 |
[19:19] | My phone died. | 我手机没电了 |
[19:21] | We’re glad you’re okay. | 我们很高兴你没事 |
[19:22] | But I think we need to talk about some ground rules. | 不过我觉得我们需要谈谈一些基本规则 |
[19:26] | Maybe a curfew. | 或许宵禁 |
[19:29] | My mom never gave me a curfew. | 我妈妈从没给我规定宵禁 |
[19:37] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[19:38] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[19:42] | 私人空间 这个世界不真实 | |
[19:47] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[19:48] | I mean, you knew I was coming. | 你明知道我要来 |
[19:50] | And you left the door unlocked, | 你还没锁门 |
[19:51] | so that seems like a “You” problem. | 所以那似乎是”你”的问题 |
[19:57] | Can’t lie. | 不得不说 |
[19:58] | Your mom getting stuck with the night shift… | 你妈妈夜班缠身 |
[20:02] | is really working out in my favor. | 实在是对我有利 |
[20:04] | Yeah. God bless the sick children. | 是啊 上帝保佑患病儿童 |
[20:09] | Casual reading. | 随意阅读 |
[20:13] | Yeah. Kuhn’s theories created a total paradigm shift. | 是的 库恩的理论造成了模式大转变 |
[20:17] | The dude is a genius. | 那哥们是个天才 |
[20:20] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[20:24] | Yeah, well, at least you’re hot. | 好吧 至少你很性感 |
[20:28] | For the record, I take offense to being objectified. | 郑重声明 被视为玩物让我生气 |
[20:31] | Yeah, you seem super offended. | 好吧 你看起来超级生气 |
[20:39] | So we’re clear… | 我们说清楚了… |
[20:42] | I know. I’m your dirty little secret. | 我知道 我是你肮脏的小秘密 |
[21:46] | Where’d you disappear to? | 你刚刚消失到哪去了 |
[21:48] | You’re my good luck charm. I got annihilated after you left. | 你是我的幸运符 你走之后我被不行了 |
[21:51] | I just didn’t feel like being there anymore. | 我只是不想再待在那里 |
[21:54] | So what have you been up to? | 那你去做什么了 |
[21:57] | I called you, like, 50 times. I wanted to see you. | 我给你打了差不多50通电话 我想见你 |
[22:00] | I was just at the house. I took a bath. | 我就待在家里 洗了个澡 |
[22:08] | You smell good. | 你闻起来很香 |
[22:13] | – Who are you texting? – No one. | -你在和谁发信息 -没谁 |
[22:18] | Well, if it’s no one, then just let me see. | 如果是这样 那就让我看看 |
[22:19] | Come on, Brady. I hate when you get like this. | 别这样 布雷迪 我讨厌你这样子 |
[22:22] | Well, then don’t be shady. | 那就别遮遮掩掩 |
[22:23] | I’m not. I’m just– | 我没有 我只是… |
[22:24] | Can you stop? Brady! | 你能别这样吗 布雷迪 |
[22:27] | Happy now? | 这下高兴了吧 |