时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[00:26] | It’s like you’ve been somewhere else all week. | 感觉你一整周都魂不守舍的 |
[00:28] | I’m fine, I just… | 我没事 只是… |
[00:30] | It’s family stuff. I don’t really want to get into it. | 家里的事 我不太想说 |
[00:33] | Well, today is about you. | 今天你才是焦点 |
[00:36] | Here. | 给 |
[00:39] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[00:46] | That’s the new one. | 这是新款 |
[00:49] | It’s all white, so I figured, | 全白的 所以我想 |
[00:50] | you know, it’s gonna go with everything. | 会比较百搭 |
[00:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:57] | I mean, if you don’t like it… | 如果你不喜欢… |
[00:58] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是… |
[01:00] | Brady, I always wear this one. | 布雷迪 我一直戴这只 |
[01:02] | You know it’s my grandfather’s. | 这是我祖父留给我的 |
[01:04] | Yeah, but that one doesn’t even tell time. | 但那只时间都不准了 |
[01:06] | Here, come on, just… | 来吧 |
[01:08] | Try this one on. | 试试这只 |
[01:10] | Here. | 来 |
[01:15] | Just like that. | 就是这样 |
[01:16] | Now, come on. | 你看 |
[01:18] | Is that not perfect? | 不是很完美吗 |
[01:19] | Here. I’ll just put this… | 给我 我把它放在… |
[01:22] | in here. | 这里 |
[01:28] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[01:31] | Let’s get this over with. | 来吧 |
[01:34] | What’s up, man? | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[01:36] | – Okay. – And stop. | -好的 -停 |
[01:38] | Take it off. | 摘下吧 |
[01:39] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[01:42] | What? | 什么 |
[01:44] | Oh, HBD, bitch. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[01:46] | – Almost legal. – Something to look forward to. | -快成年了 -有盼头了 |
[01:49] | Happy birthday, T. | 生日快乐 塔比 |
[01:51] | – Like, way to turn up 17 in style. – Thanks for coming. | -玩转十七岁吧 -谢谢你能来 |
[01:54] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[01:57] | Happy birthday to my baby! | 祝我的宝贝生日快乐 |
[01:59] | Thank you for everything, Mom. | 谢谢你做的一切 妈妈 |
[02:01] | We pulled it off, didn’t we? | 我们做到了 对吗 |
[02:03] | And just wait for the sunset. It’s gonna be perfect. | 就等日落了 会很美的 |
[02:06] | Oh, there’s my birthday girl. | 我的小寿星来了 |
[02:10] | Were you surprised? | 惊喜到了吗 |
[02:12] | Continuously. | 持续不断地 |
[02:14] | Wait, Tabby. | 等等 塔比 |
[02:15] | I didn’t get one of you smiling. | 我没拍到你笑的照片 |
[02:16] | Can we redo your entrance, please? | 能重新入场吗 拜托 |
[02:18] | – Seriously? – Yes, come on. It’ll be quick. | -认真的吗 -是的 来吧 很快的 |
[02:21] | Please. I wanna post a good one. | 拜托 我想上传一张好的照片 |
[02:23] | – I’ll just take one with Brady and I. – Okay. | -就拍一张我和布雷迪的 -好的 |
[02:26] | All right. Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:29] | Smile! | 微笑 |
[02:32] | With teeth. | 露齿 |
[02:39] | Why does coming here make me want to steal more than ever? | 为什么来这以后我更想偷东西了 |
[02:41] | Work the steps, mama. | 一步步来 姑娘 |
[02:45] | So, is anyone good playing at Paper Tiger tonight? | 今晚有人在纸老虎表演吗 |
[02:47] | Private party. | 私人派对 |
[02:49] | So, where is the third Musketeer? | 第三个剑客去哪儿了 |
[02:52] | If you’re referring to Tabitha, | 如果你指的是塔比莎 |
[02:54] | she’s hosting her own party tonight. | 她今晚在举办自己的派对 |
[02:56] | It’s her sour 17. | 她迎来了十七岁的雨季 |
[02:59] | You’re tough, Moe. | 你太坏了 莫 |
[03:01] | Seriously, she doesn’t seem so bad. | 说实话 她看上去没那么糟 |
[03:04] | What’s the deal with her boyfriend? | 她男朋友怎么样了 |
[03:06] | Who cares? What is this, the Tabitha hour? | 谁在乎呢 现在是怎么样 塔比莎时间吗 |
[03:09] | I don’t know. Is it weird that she didn’t invite us? | 我不确定 她没邀请我们奇怪吗 |
[03:12] | No, it would be weird if we were. | 不 邀请了才奇怪 |
[03:14] | You couldn’t pay me to go to that party. | 你又不会花钱请我去派对 |
[03:16] | Actually, paying me would be the only way you can get me to go. | 事实上 给我钱是唯一能让我去的办法 |
[03:19] | Yeah, speaking of getting paid… | 说到付钱… |
[03:21] | I gotta head to work. See you around. | 我得去上班了 再见 |
[03:23] | Later, man. | 待会见 |
[03:28] | Okay, the thought of you | 好吧 一想到你要整晚 |
[03:29] | Insta-stalking this party all night is just too sad. | 在图享上关注这场派对就觉得太悲惨了 |
[03:33] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:34] | You’re taking me to your house for a good old-fashioned hang. | 带我去你家 来一次老派的聚会 |
[03:38] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[03:40] | I need food. And tea that doesn’t taste like pee. | 我需要食物 还有喝起来不像尿的茶 |
[03:48] | A toast to the birthday girl. | 为小寿星干杯 |
[03:50] | Just one, since it’s a special occasion. | 就一杯 今天是特殊场合 |
[03:52] | Oh, yeah. See? That’s the good stuff. | 你看 这是好东西 |
[03:55] | I like how you roll. | 我喜欢你的潇洒 |
[03:57] | Nothing but the best. | 给你最好的祝愿 |
[03:58] | Brady, do the honors. | 布雷迪 你来祝酒 |
[04:00] | Absolutely. | 我的荣幸 |
[04:01] | To Tabitha. | 致塔比莎 |
[04:03] | To all the women in our lives… | 致我们生命的所有 |
[04:06] | who make us better men. | 让我们变得更好的女人 |
[04:09] | You don’t make it easy, but I love you. | 虽然你让我很痛苦 但我爱你 |
[04:18] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[04:20] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[04:26] | It’s pretty good. | 好酒 |
[04:27] | It’s pretty good. | 真是好酒 |
[04:30] | Hey, pace yourself. | 悠着点 |
[04:31] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:33] | – I got her. – Tabby… | -有我呢 -塔比 |
[04:35] | hold on to this one. | 好好把握这家伙 |
[04:38] | Yeah. Maybe one day, we can be just like you and Mom. | 好啊 也许某天我们能跟你和妈妈一样 |
[04:48] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[04:49] | I just need some fresh air. | 我只是想去透口气 |
[05:08] | And this I got from Forever 21. | 这个是我从永远21里顺来的 |
[05:10] | And this is from Bed Bath & Beyond. | 这个是从3B家居里拿的 |
[05:14] | So, you’ve been busy. | 你可真是大忙人 |
[05:16] | Yeah, I got a little carried away with my last haul. | 好吧 我之前那票干的有点过头 |
[05:20] | You can have this if you want. | 如果你想要你可以拿走这个 |
[05:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:24] | So, at the meetings, | 所以 在互助会上 |
[05:25] | when you said you’ve only lifted a few times, | 当你说你只干过几票 |
[05:27] | I’m guessing that was a bit of an understatement. | 我猜那是个相对谦虚的说法 |
[05:30] | Don’t you lie in there? | 你在里面会讲真话吗 |
[05:33] | Good point. | 这倒也是 |
[05:37] | Sometimes, I just like looking at all of it together. | 有时候 我纯粹就是享受看着这一切 |
[05:41] | Do you ever do that? | 你这样干过吗 |
[05:43] | Dude. | 朋友 |
[05:44] | You’re kind of intense. | 你简直入迷了 |
[05:45] | What did you, like, pack this up when you moved? | 你到哪都把这些东西装起来吗 |
[05:49] | I find it oddly calming. | 我这样能平静下来 |
[05:53] | People, places, they come and go, but… | 周围的人和事都在不断变换 |
[05:56] | objects stay, you know? | 但东西不会变 |
[06:01] | Why? What do you do with your stash? | 有什么问题吗 你怎么处理战利品 |
[06:04] | I’m… | 我 |
[06:06] | less of a hoarder. | 没有你那么储物癖 |
[06:08] | I usually just, like, use whatever I take. | 我通常 会拿它们来用 |
[06:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[06:15] | The look on Tabitha’s face when | 想象塔比莎看到 |
[06:17] | you flashed this was literally life-affirming. | 你这些东西后的表情绝对很精彩 |
[06:21] | What’s the deal with you two? | 你们两个间是怎么回事 |
[06:24] | You used to be friends? | 你们曾经是朋友吗 |
[06:26] | Yeah, in, like, grade school. | 对 小学的时候是 |
[06:30] | What happened? | 后来怎么了 |
[06:32] | I don’t know, man. | 我也不知道 |
[06:34] | She changed, I changed. It was a really long time ago. | 她变了 我也变了 陈年旧事了 |
[06:40] | So… | 所以说 |
[06:43] | you guys didn’t have a fight or anything? Just… | 你们俩其实也没有吵架 就是 |
[06:45] | stopped being friends? | 不再做朋友了 |
[06:48] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 差不多是这样 |
[06:51] | So, um… | 言归正传 |
[06:52] | how is the snack game around here? | 你这里有什么零食吗 |
[07:00] | Brat. | 臭美 |
[07:05] | This fridge is sending me a lot of mixed messages. | 这个冰箱内容传达信息量真大 |
[07:07] | Okay, I see you, dinosaur kale. | 好吧 我看个上古甘蓝 |
[07:09] | Kombucha in four flavors feels like overkill. | 四种口味的康普茶真的过分了 |
[07:13] | Generic string cheese and generic soy milk. | 最普通芝士条和豆奶 |
[07:17] | Honestly shocked, but processing. | 真是令人震惊 但尚可接受 |
[07:19] | Oh, but you’ve got the homemade almond milk, | 噢 但你有自制的杏仁奶 |
[07:20] | so… kinda saves it a bit. | 这还稍微好点 |
[07:24] | Where does your dad keep his snacks? | 你爸爸都把他的零食放在哪里 |
[07:27] | In the garage? I bet he secret-eats Cheetos. | 放在车库里吗 我猜他会偷偷吃奇多 |
[07:30] | I hide them under the sink. | 我把它们藏在水池下面 |
[07:36] | – …sir. – Call me Doug. | -先生 -叫我道格 |
[07:39] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to sneak up on you ladies. | 不好意思 我没有要偷听你们的意思 |
[07:41] | – Dad! – What? | -老爸 -怎么了吗 |
[07:43] | Your… pants. | 你这条裤子 |
[07:45] | Oh, I just went for a ride to Tryon Creek. | 我只是去特赖恩河边骑行了 |
[07:47] | Oh, next time, you should go to Kelley Point Park. | 下次你可以试试去凯利角公园 |
[07:49] | It’s a tougher ride, but the hidden beach is so dope. | 那段路不好骑 但那个隐秘海滩一流 |
[07:52] | It’s definitely worth it. | 绝对值得 |
[07:53] | I’ve been trying to get this | 我这几周来一直尝试带上这个人 |
[07:54] | one to go with me to Kelley Point for weeks now. | 和我一起去凯利角公园 |
[07:58] | I’m not going anywhere with you dressed like that. | 你穿成这样我不会跟你去任何地方的 |
[08:00] | Sometimes you gotta go all in. | 有时候你就该全情投入啊 |
[08:03] | She gets me. | 她懂我 |
[08:08] | Uh… El, maybe your girlfriend | 艾洛 也许你的女朋友 |
[08:10] | would like to stay for dinner? | 想留下和我们共进晚餐 |
[08:12] | I mean, your friend, you know, that’s a girl. | 我是说 你的朋友 女的 你懂 |
[08:18] | Or maybe you’re more than friends. | 或者你们可能不仅仅是朋友 |
[08:20] | Either way, I’m cool. | 不管怎样 我都能接受 |
[08:23] | We’re not staying for dinner. | 我们不留下来吃晚饭了 |
[08:30] | Yo, can I get a sink Cheeto? | 我能拿包奇多吗 |
[08:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | But of course, the other problem with going to Japan | 当然 去日本还有一个问题 |
[08:40] | is that it really ruins sushi when you come back. | 就是回来以后会觉得这的寿司太难吃了 |
[08:42] | Um, Auntie Cathy, I’m, | 凯茜姑姑 |
[08:43] | – I’m just gonna– – Oh, go. I need a refill. | -我得 -去吧 我再去倒点酒 |
[08:46] | What else is new, right? | 这有什么新鲜的 |
[09:30] | That was harsh. | 那话太刺耳了 |
[09:32] | I know, right? He’s so embarrassing. | 我知道 他太让人尴尬了 |
[09:34] | No, I mean you. | 不是 我是说你 |
[09:36] | Doug seems pretty chill. | 道格看起来很棒 |
[09:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:41] | I just find it weird that you, | 我发现奇怪的是 所有人里 |
[09:43] | of all people, think my lame dad is chill. | 只有你觉得我那脚跛的爸爸很酷 |
[09:46] | What can I say? I’m a paradox. | 我还能说什么 我是个矛盾的人 |
[09:50] | Besides, old people kind | 再说了 老一辈人很少会惹恼我 |
[09:52] | of annoy me less than high school people. | 尤其是和那些高中生比起来 |
[09:55] | I don’t think there’s anyone more annoying than my dad. | 我觉得没人比我爸更烦人了 |
[09:58] | I take it you guys aren’t close. | 看来你们关系不大好 |
[10:02] | My parents divorced when I was six. | 在我六岁的时候 我爸妈就离婚了 |
[10:04] | And my dad was kind of floundering back in Albuquerque. | 我爸好像在阿尔布开克陷入了困境 |
[10:10] | Then he got a job offer here, so… | 之后他又在这找了份工作 |
[10:12] | The old career escape hatch. | 老本行总是有出路 |
[10:17] | It’s like the harder he tries, the more he bothers me. | 就好像他越努力 我就越烦他 |
[10:19] | And seeing him being Mr. Perfect Dad | 他对我的继弟又一副完美爸爸的样子 |
[10:22] | to my step-brother is maddening. | 这让我很生气 |
[10:24] | It’s like… | 就好像 |
[10:26] | where were you the last ten years? | 过去十年你都在哪 |
[10:30] | Well, he definitely spent a solid amount of time buying spandex. | 他绝对花了大把时间用来买紧身衣 |
[10:35] | Don’t remind me. | 不要让我想起来 |
[10:42] | My dad… | 我爸 |
[10:43] | hasn’t exactly been around. | 并不怎么管我 |
[10:46] | So… | 所以 |
[10:47] | shout out to deadbeat dads. | 庆祝一下我们的失职父亲 |
[10:52] | Do you see him? | 你会去见他吗 |
[10:54] | No. | 不去 |
[10:57] | That sucks. | 那可真糟 |
[10:58] | It is what it is. | 该怎样就怎样 |
[11:00] | My mom’s a fucking hero, though. | 但我妈是位了不起的英雄 |
[11:03] | Yeah, and now that my brother’s away, it’s… | 现在我哥也走了 |
[11:06] | just the two of us. | 就剩我们俩了 |
[11:29] | You doing all right over here? | 你在这玩得开心吗 |
[11:34] | I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[11:39] | Well, you know that watch looks great on you, right? | 你知道你戴这块表很好看 |
[11:44] | Now, you’ll never have an excuse to miss any of my texts. | 现在你就没有理由不回我消息了 |
[11:48] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[11:51] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 抓花是什么意思 |
[11:52] | You know it’s my birthday. | 你知道的 今天是我的生日 |
[11:53] | You can lighten up for one night. | 你今晚可以不要这么计较 |
[11:55] | Why is it always something with you? | 你怎么总是有事 |
[11:57] | I mean, we’re throwing you this huge-ass party | 我们为了你准备了这个大型派对 |
[11:59] | and you’re acting like a spoiled brat. | 但你表现得就像一个被宠坏的孩子 |
[12:02] | This is my favorite version of you. | 我最喜欢你这个样子了 |
[12:04] | I don’t want to fight tonight. Let’s just… | 我今晚不想吵架 我们能不能 |
[12:06] | Can you stop? | 你能停下吗 |
[12:08] | – What? – Listen, I mean it, Brady. | -什么 -听着 我是认真的 布雷迪 |
[12:11] | – Come on. – Jesus! | -拜托 -天哪 |
[12:12] | What is your problem? Come on, relax. | 你有什么问题吗 拜托 放松点 |
[12:14] | Get the fuck off of me, Brady. | 给我滚远点 布雷迪 |
[12:16] | Jesus! Look, I’m just trying to have a moment. | 天哪 我只是想跟你独处一会 |
[12:18] | – God, you’re such a fucking bitch. – Jesus! | -天哪 你真是个该死的贱人 -天哪 |
[12:22] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[12:22] | Throw me off of the boat | 把我从船上扔下去 |
[12:23] | like you threw me out of your house? | 就像把我从你们家扔出去那样吗 |
[12:26] | – That’s not what I was trying – Look, don’t ever touch me again. | -我没想这么做 -永远都别再碰我了 |
[12:30] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[12:32] | Tabitha, come on. | 塔比莎 拜托 |
[12:35] | We’re so over. | 我们结束了 |
[12:41] | Welcome to my kind of party. | 欢迎来到我的差不多派对 |
[12:43] | Hey, Jackson. | 你好 杰克逊 |
[12:44] | Sup, Moe? It’s been a minute. | 怎么了 莫 才离开了几分钟而已 |
[12:46] | If you miss me, why don’t you just come out and say it? | 你要是想我了 怎么不直接来告诉我 |
[12:48] | Let’s catch up later? | 我们等会聊 |
[12:50] | We’ll see. | 一会儿见 |
[12:52] | What’s his deal? | 他是干什么的 |
[12:54] | He was friends with my older brother, Ben. | 他是我大哥的朋友 本 |
[12:56] | – Were you guys ever… – He got me through a slow patch. | -你们曾经 -他在我困难的时候帮助过我 |
[13:10] | Oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[13:11] | Hey, Tabby. | 你好 塔比 |
[13:14] | Have you tried the soft-shell crab yet? | 你吃过软壳蟹吗 |
[13:17] | – It’s heaven. – Yeah, Mom, you… | -人间美味 -妈妈 |
[13:20] | – really outdid yourself. – Oh, you know. | -你做的很棒 -知道吗 |
[13:22] | You were right about the raw bar. Everybody is loving it. | 你说得对 人人都爱能量棒 |
[13:29] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[13:31] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[13:33] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:36] | Brady and I broke up. | 我和布雷迪分手了 |
[13:39] | But you guys were fine just a minute ago. | 可你们前一秒还好好的 |
[13:41] | Mom, we haven’t been fine for a while. | 妈妈 我们不好有一阵子了 |
[13:43] | Everything is so dramatic with you two. | 你们两个太小题大做了 |
[13:47] | But it’s okay. Your father and I were the same. | 但没关系 我和你爸爸以前也是这样 |
[13:51] | Something I aspire to be. | 我想像你们一样 |
[13:52] | Look, you guys will work it out. | 你们会有办法解决的 |
[13:55] | – You always do Tabitha. – I don’t know. | -你总是能做到 塔比莎 -我不知道 |
[13:56] | Maybe there’s a reason that we keep on breaking up. | 也许我们一直闹分手是有原因的 |
[14:00] | Maybe we’re not supposed to be together. | 也许我们就不应该在一起 |
[14:02] | Tabby, don’t be so moody. | 塔比 别这么情绪化 |
[14:04] | – You guys are a perfect for each other. – No, we’re not. | -你们是天作之合 -我们不是 |
[14:06] | Mom, it’s complicated. | 妈妈 这事很复杂 |
[14:16] | We’re all here to celebrate you. | 我们都是来为你庆祝的 |
[14:19] | So can you pull it together? | 所以你能控制一下自己的情绪吗 |
[14:21] | Please? | 拜托 |
[14:23] | I promise you, tomorrow you guys will be fine. | 我保证 明天你们就和好了 |
[14:28] | Mom, I don’t know if can. | 妈妈 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[14:29] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[14:31] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[14:32] | Just… take a deep breath, | 深呼吸 |
[14:35] | put a smile on that pretty face and… | 漂亮的脸蛋笑一笑 |
[14:38] | enjoy your party. | 享受你的派对 |
[14:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:47] | All right, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:53] | *Happy Birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[14:58] | *Happy Birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[15:03] | *Happy Birthday, dear Tabitha* | *祝亲爱的塔比莎生日快乐* |
[15:08] | *Happy Birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[16:23] | Yeah. That was the best part. Do you remember that? | 那是最棒的部分 你记得吗 |
[16:26] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[16:38] | Beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[16:39] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:43] | I’m Sam. | 我是萨姆 |
[16:46] | Elodie. | 艾洛蒂 |
[16:50] | – Shotgun it. – I don’t know how. | -霰弹枪喝法 -我不会 |
[17:01] | Oh, man, you left me hanging. | 你害我流得全身都是 |
[17:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:22] | What? | 什么 |
[17:23] | That girl was totally trying to vibe with you. | 那个女孩一看就是想钓你 |
[17:26] | – What? No. – She… | -什么 不是 -她… |
[17:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:29] | She was flirting. | 她在跟你调情 |
[17:31] | She’s flirting right now with her eyes. | 她正在用眼神跟你调情 |
[17:33] | Dude, this is exactly what you need. | 哥们 这就是你想要的 |
[17:36] | Someone to target practice on. | 找个目标练练手 |
[17:38] | Low stakes, high reward. | 低风险 高回报 |
[17:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:42] | Just go over and talk to her, okay? | 过去跟她聊聊 好吗 |
[17:44] | But try not to embarrass yourself this time. | 但这次别搞砸了 |
[17:48] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:50] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[18:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:21] | Can we not, Dad? | 能别聊这个吗 爸爸 |
[18:24] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[18:26] | You don’t want to talk to your old man about boy problems. | 你不想跟你的老头子聊你的男友问题 |
[18:43] | You know what I was thinking about? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[18:45] | That time in Vail. You were seven, maybe. | 那次在范尔滑雪场 你大概七岁 |
[18:51] | I was six. | 六岁 |
[18:52] | We somehow wound up on the Back Bowls. | 我们不知怎么到了后山坳 |
[18:55] | And I thought I was going | 我以为 |
[18:57] | to have to carry you down the whole way. | 我得把你一路背下来了 |
[19:00] | But you did it. | 但你自己做到了 |
[19:04] | You remember what I told you? | 你记得我怎么跟你说的吗 |
[19:08] | Turn-by-turn. | 一步接一步 |
[19:11] | God, time flies. | 天啊 时光飞逝 |
[19:16] | I guess all the clichés are true. | 我想老话说的都是真的 |
[19:20] | So, what’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[19:23] | Why are you always at the office these days? | 为什么你这些天总是在办公室 |
[19:28] | It’s nothing you need to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[19:30] | Speaking of, I got to make a call. | 说起来 我得去打个电话 |
[19:33] | I love you, princess. | 我爱你 宝贝女 |
[19:57] | Yo, Moe. | 莫 |
[20:00] | So, uh… | 所以说 |
[20:02] | you wanna take a walk in the woods or something? | 你想要去小树林里走走吗 |
[20:07] | As thrilling as that sounds, | 尽管这听起来很刺激 |
[20:09] | I think I’m gonna pass. | 但我还是算了 |
[20:14] | You know, I mean, like, for sex. | 你知道 我的意思是 去野战 |
[20:16] | Yeah, I got it. | 对 我懂的 |
[20:18] | It’s still a no. | 但答案还是不 |
[20:20] | But offer appreciated. | 敬谢不敏啦 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:33] | We were out in the middle of the desert for this eclipse and… | 我们已经在沙漠的正中央准备看日食 |
[20:37] | turns out I got the date totally wrong. | 然后我发现我完全搞错了日期 |
[20:39] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[20:43] | You’re cute. | 你真可爱 |
[20:47] | I am? | 是吗 |
[20:57] | So, where do you go to school? | 所以 你在哪里上学 |
[21:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[21:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:23] | Cool. | 我懂了 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:36] | So what happened back there? | 所以刚刚发生什么 |
[21:38] | I don’t know. We kissed and I was bad at it. | 我不知道 我们接吻了 但我吻技很烂 |
[21:40] | Like, spectacularly bad. | 那种 前所未有的烂 |
[21:42] | So? It was just a kiss. | 所以呢 那只是个吻而已 |
[21:44] | So awkward having someone else’s tongue in your mouth. | 嘴里有另一个人的舌头真是令人尴尬 |
[21:47] | It was probably her. | 这大概是她的问题 |
[21:49] | It was maybe you. | 也有可能是你的问题 |
[21:51] | But 90% probably her. | 但百分之九十是她的问题 |
[21:54] | You think so? | 你这样觉得吗 |
[21:55] | For sure. | 我确定 |
[21:58] | Bye! Get home safe. | 再见 一路平安 |
[22:31] | Damn. | 真漂亮 |
[22:33] | Portland gives great view. | 波特兰景色一流 |
[22:43] | Feels like I’ve been holding my breath for months. | 我感觉我几个月来一直提着一口气 |
[22:49] | You’re doing a lot better than you think. | 你做得比你想象中好多了 |
[22:56] | Sorry we ditched your friends. | 抱歉我们抛弃你的朋友了 |
[22:59] | Could’ve been worse. | 这算好的了 |
[23:01] | We could’ve been stuck on Tabitha’s birthday boat. | 我们本可能会被困在塔比莎的生日会船上 |
[23:06] | And you strike me as a kind of girl that gets sea sick. | 但你给我一种你会晕船的感觉 |
[23:10] | Is it that obvious? | 那么明显的吗 |
[23:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:18] | Do you think her party was fun? | 你觉得她的生日派对会很有趣吗 |
[24:24] | It was good for, like… | 长久以来 一切 |
[24:26] | a long time. | 都很好 |
[24:28] | And I thought I had, like, the perfect boyfriend. | 我以为我有一个 完美的男朋友 |
[24:31] | But… | 但是 |
[24:32] | the past few months, it feels like everything’s changed. | 但过去的几个月来 一切都好像变了 |
[24:36] | Like that night at the party? | 像那晚在派对上那样 |
[24:39] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[24:43] | Fuck him. | 去他的吧 |
[24:47] | I just… | 我只是 |
[24:49] | I don’t understand how I got here. | 我不太明白我是怎么会走的这一步的 |
[24:51] | None of this is your fault. | 这些全部都不是你的错 |
[24:53] | You know that, right? | 你懂的 对吧 |
[24:55] | Yeah, but seeing Brady and my dad together at dinner, | 是的 但看着布雷迪和我爸爸共进晚餐 |
[24:58] | it’s just way too much. | 真是超出了我的承受能力 |
[25:00] | Have you talked to your dad yet? | 你和你爸聊过了吗 |
[25:01] | I don’t even know what I would say. | 我都不知道我该跟他说些什么 |
[25:03] | It’s… | 这真是 |
[25:05] | I don’t even know if I want to know the truth. | 我都不清楚我是不是想知道真相 |
[25:09] | I’ve spent my entire life looking up to my dad. | 我打小就一直仰慕我爸爸 |
[25:20] | And now, he just feels like… | 但现在他就只是给我一种 |
[25:23] | like a stranger. | 陌生人的感觉 |
[25:29] | I just never want to grow up like my parents. | 我从不想成为我父母那样的大人 |
[25:33] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是正确的 |
[25:35] | You ended it. | 你跟他分手了 |
[25:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:40] | It’s really over. | 这次真的结束了 |
[25:48] | Promise me you guys won’t say anything about what Brady did. | 向我保证你们不会把布雷迪做的事说出去 |
[25:51] | – No, of course not. – Promise. | -不 当然不会 -我保证 |
[26:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[26:10] | – How could he? – What? | -他怎么能这样 -怎么了 |
[26:21] | He is so fucking dead. | 他死定了 |