时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | – Is that her? – Yes. | -这是她吗 -是的 |
[00:33] | 你好性感 省省吧 我也想要 布雷迪不行啊 | |
[00:41] | I heard she was totally flirting with a cater waiter. | 我听说她在跟餐厅服务员调情 |
[00:44] | Anyway, Brady was like, “Enough of that shit.” | 不管怎么说 布雷迪觉得”受够了” |
[00:46] | So he dumped her. | 就把她甩了 |
[00:47] | That is so not wha– | 根本不是这… |
[00:51] | I mean… why would she post that pic | 如果是布雷迪提的分手 |
[00:53] | if he broke up with her? | 她为什么要发那张照片 |
[00:56] | ‘Cause she wanted to make him jealous. | 因为她想让他嫉妒 |
[00:57] | Duh. That’s why she wrote “Big mistake.” | 所以她才发”大错特错” |
[01:44] | You think she fucks? | 你们觉得她疯了吗 |
[01:50] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[01:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:08] | So, what do you want to talk about? | 你想聊什么 |
[02:09] | Look. Posting that photo was dark, Brady. Even for you. | 布雷迪 即使是你 发那张照片也太恶劣了 |
[02:15] | And look, i get if you need everyone to | 如果你想让大家认为是你提的分手 |
[02:17] | believe that you broke up with me. It’s fine, but… | 我可以理解 没关系 但是… |
[02:21] | Can I get my watch back? | 我能把手表拿回来吗 |
[02:23] | And then we never have to talk to each other again. | 之后我们再无瓜葛 |
[02:28] | What watch? | 什么手表 |
[02:40] | All right. I’m going to pair you off with your lab partners. | 我将对你们的实验搭档进行两两分组 |
[02:43] | This will stand until the end of the semester. | 分组将维持到学期结束 |
[02:46] | There’ll be no switching partners. | 期间不再交换搭档 |
[02:48] | Your struggle is not real. All right? | 你们挣扎也没用 好吗 |
[02:52] | Station one. | 第一桌 |
[02:54] | Lisa Freeman, Jenny Moton. | 莉萨·弗里曼 珍妮·莫顿 |
[02:57] | Station two, Richard Hilner, Lilah Portillo. | 第二桌 理查德·希尔纳 莉拉·波蒂略 |
[03:01] | Station three is Moe Truax… | 第三桌是莫·特鲁瓦克斯 |
[03:04] | Noah Simos. | 诺亚·西莫斯 |
[03:06] | Then we got Adam Burch, Chelsea Donnison. | 下一组是亚当·伯奇 切尔西·唐尼森 |
[03:13] | Max Cooperstein, | 马克斯·库珀斯坦 |
[03:15] | Cameron Jin. | 卡梅伦·吉恩 |
[03:18] | Holden Robinson… Emily Weck. | 霍尔登·鲁滨逊 艾米丽·韦克 |
[03:22] | This doesn’t feel like a coincidence. | 感觉不像是巧合 |
[03:25] | It’s probably because it feels more like fate. | 可能是因为这更像命中注定 |
[03:27] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 告诉我我错了 |
[03:29] | All I know is I need at least a B in this class to play soccer. | 我只知道这门课我至少得拿到B 才能去踢足球 |
[03:33] | And Mr. Sheriff, he seems very invested in my sports career. | 而谢里夫老师 似乎很关注我的体育事业 |
[03:35] | Oh, it’s career now, right? | 已经变成事业了吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah, this all checks out. | 情况属实 |
[03:39] | Seems very legit. | 理由似乎很正当 |
[03:52] | What? | 什么 |
[03:56] | What’s, uh… What’s going on with your book over there? | 你课本上的是什么 |
[03:59] | Oh, so you think you’re cute now? | 你觉得自己这样很可爱吗 |
[04:01] | As cute as your little lemming. | 跟你的小旅鼠一样可爱 |
[04:05] | So, let’s get to work, shall we? | 我们可以开始工作了吗 |
[04:26] | Was it a good one? | 过得开心吗 |
[04:30] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[04:32] | Your birthday. | 你的生日 |
[04:33] | Moe mentioned it at the last meeting. | 上次互助会的时候听莫说起了 |
[04:36] | It was kind of… | 有点… |
[04:39] | overwhelming? | 不知所措 |
[04:40] | Yeah, I feel that. | 感觉到了 |
[04:42] | I never cared for that much myself. | 我也不是特别在意 |
[04:44] | Never had money for any extras. | 从来就没有什么闲钱 |
[04:46] | As a kid I used to lift the cupcake from the grocery store | 我小时候会从商店里偷个小蛋糕 |
[04:49] | just to have something to put a candle in. | 只是为了能插根蜡烛庆祝一下 |
[04:51] | That’s so sad. | 这太惨了 |
[04:54] | Yeah, well, look where that got me. | 那你看看我现在的样子 |
[05:00] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:03] | Another exciting day at SA. | 互助会又迎来了快乐的一天 |
[05:06] | – What’s up? – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[05:09] | See you in there. | 进去见 |
[05:13] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[05:16] | – Been better. – People are assholes. | -还行 -那些人都是混蛋 |
[05:19] | I just don’t know why it’s bothering me so much. | 我只是不知道我为什么这么烦 |
[05:22] | You know, it’s not like I haven’t | 好像我以前 |
[05:23] | posted a photo just as revealing before. | 没有发过那么暴露的照片似的 |
[05:25] | Yeah, because you didn’t post this. He did. | 因为就不是你发的 是他发的 |
[05:30] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:32] | Dude, that fuckhead totally violated you. | 那个混蛋就是在侵犯你 |
[05:35] | Brady posting that picture against your will is criminal. | 布雷迪擅自发出那张照片是犯罪 |
[05:39] | I hate him so much. | 我好恨他 |
[05:43] | I think the meeting is starting, but… | 我觉得互助会开始了 但是 |
[05:46] | – we don’t have to go in. – Yeah. | -我们可以不用去的 -嗯 |
[05:48] | Yeah, why don’t we just do something to take your mind off it? | 我们去做点别的 带你散散心吧 |
[05:52] | We could go to the mall. | 我们可以去商场 |
[05:54] | I’ll lift you anything you want. | 你想要什么我就给你偷什么 |
[05:57] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[05:58] | All I want now is my granddad’s watch | 我只想要回我爷爷的表 |
[06:00] | and to never have to deal with Brady again. | 然后就再也不用跟布雷迪扯上任何关系 |
[06:02] | Wait, he has your watch? | 等等 他拿了你的表 |
[06:03] | I left it in his glove compartment right before the party. | 我在排队开始前放在他的手套箱里了 |
[06:06] | Did you ask for it back? | 你问他要了吗 |
[06:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:11] | We’re getting your watch back. | 我们绝对要把你的表要回来 |
[06:40] | 塔比莎 艾洛蒂 安全 | |
[07:16] | I see you, Tabitha Foster. | 我看清你了 塔比莎·福斯特 |
[07:19] | And Brady. | 还有布雷迪 |
[07:20] | I see who he really is. A lot of us do. | 我看清他到底是什么人了 我们很多人都看清了 |
[07:23] | Thanks, AJ. | 谢了 AJ |
[07:25] | – You coming to the game? – I’ll be there soon. | -你来看比赛吗 -我马上来 |
[07:28] | Cool. | 好 |
[07:30] | And fuck him. | 以及去他妈的 |
[08:13] | Only Brady would take a handicap spot. | 只有布雷迪会停在残疾人车位上 |
[08:15] | Like, what if someone legit needed to park here? | 万一真的有残疾的人需要停在这里呢 |
[08:20] | Hey, there she is. | 她来了 |
[08:24] | She looks a little weird. | 她看上去有点奇怪 |
[08:26] | She is a little weird. It’s why we keep her around. | 她就是有点奇怪 所以我们一直跟她一起 |
[08:32] | So, did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[08:33] | Well… the thing is… | 其实… |
[08:37] | – Have you learned nothing? – Ah! Baller! | -还学不乖吗 -漂亮 |
[08:39] | And no one saw you? | 没人看到你吗 |
[08:41] | It was brutal, but I made it out. | 很难 但我成功了 |
[08:44] | Come on. Let’s get the watch. | 来吧 赶紧拿表 |
[08:55] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[09:01] | I don’t see a placard. | 我没看到你车上有残疾人标志 |
[09:03] | Please move. | 请挪开 |
[09:06] | What now? | 怎么办 |
[09:07] | – Don’t do that. – I got to move the car. | -别 -我必须要挪车 |
[09:09] | Don’t let her see your face. | 别让她看到你的脸 |
[09:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[09:21] | – Sir– -Don’t even… | -先生 -想都别想… |
[09:24] | – Sir. – I said don’t! | -先生 -我说别 |
[09:27] | Guys, let’s just pull over right here and be done with it. | 伙计们 我们停在这就完了 |
[09:30] | Wait, why? | 等等 为什么 |
[09:32] | Why? ‘Cause we got what we came here for. | 为什么 因为我们目标已经完成了 |
[09:34] | – Right? – Right, let’s get out of here. | -对吗 -对 我们赶紧走吧 |
[09:37] | Exactly. | 好啊 |
[09:44] | Holy shit, Moe. | 天啦 莫 |
[09:45] | – What are you doing? – Having some fun. | -你在干吗 -找点乐子 |
[09:47] | I’m just going to go on | 我只想明说 |
[09:48] | record and say that this is a really bad idea. | 这个主意很糟 |
[09:50] | Jesus, Elodie. You’re like a black belt shoplifter. | 天啦 艾洛蒂 你的技术是黑带小偷 |
[09:53] | Why are you being so lame? | 怎么会这么扫兴 |
[09:54] | This isn’t shoplifting. It’s grand theft auto. | 这不是小偷小摸 这是严重的盗车行为 |
[09:57] | Okay, let’s take a breath. We are going to return the car, right? | 深呼吸 我们会还车的是吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah, man. | 会啊 伙计 |
[10:02] | We’re just taking it for a spin. | 我们只是兜个圈 |
[10:04] | He would hate this, right? | 他会很生气吧 |
[10:08] | Yeah, more than anything. | 是啊 比什么都生气 |
[10:10] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[10:19] | Okay, now what? We’re going to have to have a plan. | 现在怎么办 我们得有一个新计划 |
[10:22] | Oh! How about we slash the tires | 我们把轮胎割破 |
[10:23] | and leave the car at his house, | 把车停在他家门口怎样 |
[10:25] | and then– | 然后 |
[10:26] | No, Moe, we can’t hurt the car. | 不行 莫 我们不能伤害车 |
[10:28] | Brady is gonna freak. | 布雷迪会发疯的 |
[10:29] | Hurt the car? | 伤害车 |
[10:30] | Tabitha, it’s a car. | 塔比莎 这是一辆车 |
[10:32] | God, I can’t with the irony right now. | 天啦 我现在没法幽默 |
[10:34] | How about we take the car to a junkyard, | 要么我们把车开到垃圾场 |
[10:36] | to show him what his prized possession is actually worth? | 表示他的心爱之物就是垃圾 |
[10:41] | How about we just drop it off back at school? | 我们把它开回学校怎么样 |
[10:43] | Lame. | 蹩脚 |
[10:44] | Or not. | 不一定 |
[10:46] | I mean, just not at our school. At South. | 我是说 不是停在我们学校 停在南区 |
[10:50] | That way Brady just thinks | 这样布雷迪就觉得 |
[10:51] | it’s just a part of some douchey prank. | 这只是某个恶作剧的一部分 |
[10:54] | I could get behind that. | 我支持这个主意 |
[10:56] | -You? -You’re going to do it anyway, so I guess. | -你呢 -你们反正都会做的 所以 |
[11:07] | *To a slow disco * | *跳一曲缓慢的迪斯科* |
[11:37] | *Slip my hand from your hand* | *我的手从你的手心滑落* |
[11:41] | *Leave you dancin’ with a ghost* | *留你和魔鬼跳舞* |
[11:45] | *Slip my hand from your hand* | *我的手从你的手心滑落* |
[11:50] | *Leave you dancin’ with a ghost* | *留你和魔鬼跳舞* |
[11:54] | *Don’t it beat a slow dance to death?* | *难道不是跟着节拍 慢慢跳到死* |
[11:59] | *Don’t it beat a slow dance to death?* | *难道不是跟着节拍 慢慢跳到死* |
[12:03] | *Don’t it beat a slow?* | *难道不是跟着节拍* |
[12:07] | *Don’t it beat a slow dance to death?* | *难道不是跟着节拍 慢慢跳到死* |
[12:12] | Milkshakes! | 奶昔 |
[12:21] | 诺亚 待会在吗 | |
[12:26] | Gotta say… | 我得说.. |
[12:28] | this life of crime is growing on me. | 我越来越喜欢这种犯罪生活 |
[12:32] | I just wish we could see his face | 我就希望我们能看到他去停车场 |
[12:34] | when he goes out into the lot and can’t find his car. | 找不到车时脸上的表情 |
[12:37] | He’ll probably think it got towed. | 他可能还以为被拖走了 |
[12:39] | No. How does Oreo ice cream never get old? | 奥利奥冰激凌怎么从来都吃不厌 |
[12:43] | Okay, if you had to, would you rather… | 如果你必须选 你宁可 |
[12:47] | give up ice cream or sex… | 放弃冰激凌还是放弃做爱 |
[12:50] | for the rest of your life? | 这辈子 |
[12:51] | Well, considering I’ve never tried sex… | 考虑到我还从来没有做过爱 |
[12:54] | One point for ice cream. | 冰激凌得一分 |
[12:56] | Am I going to be eating ice cream for the rest of my life? | 我得吃一辈子冰激凌吗 |
[12:59] | No, trust me. You’re gonna find someone. | 不 相信我 你会找到那个人 |
[13:04] | I miss liking someone. | 我怀念喜欢一个人的感觉 |
[13:07] | Honestly, thinking about Zoey was the best part about her. | 老实说 想念佐伊是关于她最美好的部分 |
[13:11] | I miss having someone to think about while I do my math homework. | 我怀念做数学作业时有人可以想的感觉 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | Would you rather have one good crush for the rest of your life, | 你会选择一生只有一次真爱 |
[13:21] | but the feelings aren’t mutual, | 但那感觉不是相互的 |
[13:23] | or be in a blah relationship forever? | 还是一段永久的平淡无奇的关系 |
[13:26] | Easy. One good crush. | 很好选 真爱 |
[13:29] | Crushes are the best. | 真爱无敌 |
[13:31] | So true. | 没错 |
[13:33] | But I think I’d miss sex. | 但我想我会怀念性爱的 |
[13:34] | All right, then. So would you rather have sex with… | 那你会选择跟… |
[13:39] | Jack Gitmen… | 杰克·吉特曼… |
[13:40] | or Max Patel? | 还是马克斯·帕特尔做爱 |
[13:44] | Gross! Neither. | 好恶心 都不要 |
[13:45] | – No, you have to choose one. – I choose abstinence. | -不 你必须选一个 -我选择禁欲 |
[13:48] | Right, okay. So, would you rather have sex with… | 好吧 那你会选择跟… |
[13:51] | Max Patel or… | 马克斯·帕特尔还是… |
[13:54] | Noah Simos? | 诺亚·西莫斯做爱 |
[14:01] | I saw your phone. | 我看到你的手机了 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[14:08] | You got me. | 被你抓到了 |
[14:09] | – You like Noah? – Maybe. | -你喜欢诺亚吗 -可能吧 |
[14:12] | Well, we, like, worked together in the summer | 我们暑假在一起工作 |
[14:15] | and when it was slow, we would, you know… | 慢慢地 我们就… |
[14:19] | What? | 什么 |
[14:20] | What? What are you thinking? | 什么 你在想什么 |
[14:22] | – Just say it. – I just think you should be careful. | -说吧 -我觉得你应该小心一点 |
[14:24] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[14:25] | He and Kayla have a thing. | 他和凯拉有暧昧 |
[14:27] | I mean, she still likes him and she doesn’t give up easy. | 她还喜欢着他 不会轻易放弃的 |
[14:31] | Don’t want to see you get hurt. | 不想看到你受伤 |
[14:33] | Yeah, it makes two of us. | 我也一样 |
[14:40] | You mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[14:42] | No. | 没有 |
[14:45] | No. | 没有 |
[14:46] | All good. | 没事 |
[14:48] | Let’s roll? | 我们走吧 |
[14:49] | All right. You’re up, Albuquerque. | 你来开 阿尔布开克 |
[14:54] | No, I’m good. | 我不用了 |
[14:55] | What? No. Come on, it’s your turn. | 什么 不 来吧 轮到你了 |
[15:00] | I don’t really like driving. | 我不太喜欢开车 |
[15:01] | No, trust me. This car will comfort you. | 不 相信我 这车开着很舒服 |
[15:04] | I don’t even know where we are right now. | 我连我们现在在哪里都不知道 |
[15:06] | South is literally a mile away. | 还有一英里就到南部了 |
[15:07] | Yeah, you’ve got this. | 你可以的 |
[15:10] | Elodie! | 艾洛蒂 |
[15:13] | Elodie! | 艾洛蒂 |
[15:14] | Elodie! | 艾洛蒂 |
[15:16] | Elodie! | 艾洛蒂 |
[15:18] | Elodie! | 艾洛蒂 |
[15:19] | Elodie, Elodie, Elodie! | 艾洛蒂 艾洛蒂 |
[15:24] | – Ok, yeah, fine. – Elodie– | -好吧 -艾洛蒂 |
[15:28] | – Shotgun. – Shotgun, damn it. | -副驾驶 -副驾驶 该死 |
[15:29] | Right. | 很好 |
[15:49] | Okay, Moe. Just pick a song and let it play. | 好了 莫 选首歌放着就好了 |
[15:53] | Yeah, I’m looking for the best song. | 我在选最合适的歌 |
[15:55] | Where am I going exactly? | 我到底要开去哪 |
[15:57] | – Uh, just keep the lake on your left– – Oh, my God. | -一直沿着湖的右边开就行 -天啊 |
[16:00] | Seriously? | 认真地吗 |
[16:03] | Dude, I’m the DJ. That’s my job. | 我是唱片播放人 这是我的活 |
[16:05] | Guys, where am I turning again? | 姐妹们 我在哪里拐来着 |
[16:06] | The one up ahead. | 前面那里 |
[16:07] | – Right? – No, the left. | -右边那个吗 -不 左边的 |
[16:08] | Not that one– | 不是那个 |
[16:11] | – You better work. – No, no! The next one! | -你最好是对的 -不对 下一个口 |
[16:13] | – Look out! – Oh, shoot! | -小心 -该死 |
[16:24] | Shit. | 完了 |
[16:32] | – It’s not that bad. – Shit. | -没那么糟嘛 -该死 |
[16:35] | Shit, shit! | 完了 完了 |
[16:38] | – I’m so sorry, Tabitha. – We shouldn’t have made you drive. | -抱歉 塔比莎 -我们不该让你开 |
[16:42] | It’s my fault, I’ll take the blame. | 是我的错 我来承担 |
[16:43] | No, fuck that. Nobody is taking the blame. | 不 去他的 谁都不要承担 |
[16:46] | Okay, my brother’s friend is a mechanic. | 我哥的朋友是个汽修师 |
[16:48] | – He can fix this. – God, I’m so fucked. | -他能修好的 -天啊 我没救了 |
[16:51] | Shh. Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[16:55] | Brady is gonna be so pissed. | 布雷迪知道会气死的 |
[16:59] | I’ll tell him I was driving, I was behind the wheel. | 我会和他说车是我开的 我撞的 |
[17:01] | No, I’m the one who drove it out of the lot. | 不 是我把车从停车场开出来的 |
[17:05] | But it’s my mess. | 但这是我的事情 |
[17:07] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好的 |
[17:12] | You guys don’t get it. | 你们不知道 |
[17:19] | I spilled coffee… | 去年春天 |
[17:21] | in Brady’s car on the way to school last spring. | 我把咖啡洒在布雷迪车了 |
[17:28] | That was the first time that he hurt me. | 那是他第一次对我动手 |
[17:35] | You know, I lied to my mom about the bruise… | 我没有告诉我妈那块淤青的真相 |
[17:39] | ’cause I thought it was just going to be a one-time thing. | 因为我以为那只是个意外 不会有下次 |
[17:44] | But it just kept on happening. | 但伤害一直在继续 |
[17:48] | God, I’m such an idiot. | 天啊 我好蠢 |
[17:52] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[17:54] | No, I just can’t believe I lied for him. | 我只是不敢相信我为了他而撒谎 |
[18:01] | – I’m pathetic. – No! | -我真可悲 -别这样说 |
[18:03] | You’re not, you ended it now. | 你不可悲 你结束了这段感情 |
[18:05] | That’s all that matters. | 这就够了 |
[18:10] | Guys, what am I going to do? | 姐妹们 我现在应该怎么做呢 |
[18:14] | We got this. | 我们有办法 |
[18:16] | Yeah. We can fix this. | 没错 车可以修的 |
[18:23] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样觉得 |
[18:30] | I’m done being scared. | 我再也不要担惊受怕了 |
[18:46] | This can’t be fixed. | 修不好的 |
[19:39] | Holy shit, you guys. | 天啊 我们几个 |
[19:41] | I mean, did we just… | 我们真的 |
[19:44] | Yeah, we did. | 我们真的做了 |
[19:48] | You know, he wasn’t always an asshole. | 他也不是一直这么渣 |
[19:51] | You don’t need to defend him. | 没必要为他解释了 |
[19:54] | It’s over now. | 一切都结束了 |
[20:25] | We’re gonna be okay, right? | 我们会好的 对吧 |
[20:28] | We’re gonna be fine. | 会好的 |
[20:30] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[20:55] | Brady would kill me if he found out what we did. | 布雷迪如果知道我们做了什么会杀了我的 |
[20:58] | He’d have to kill all of us. | 那他只能把我们全都杀了 |
[21:00] | No one’s gonna find out. | 没人会发现的 |
[21:07] | And even if they did… | 即使他们发现了 |
[21:09] | there’s nothing to connect us. | 也不会想到是我们 |