时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你应该去 |
[00:16] | I mean, Zoey and Krista will be there, right? | 佐伊和克丽丝塔会去的 对吗 |
[00:19] | Yeah. It’s going to be hot… | 是的 那里很热 |
[00:21] | and I hate bugs. | 而且我讨厌虫子 |
[00:22] | It’s called camping, El. | 露营就是这样 艾洛 |
[00:27] | I think it’ll be fun. | 我觉得会很有趣的 |
[00:29] | Sleeping on the hard ground, peeing in the woods. | 睡在硬地面上 在树林里尿尿 |
[00:33] | It’s good for the soul. | 对心灵很有益处 |
[00:35] | Sounds charming. | 听起来很棒 |
[01:03] | How do you feel about pizza? | 你觉得披萨怎么样 |
[01:24] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:26] | KonMari-ing. | 懒人家政呢 |
[01:27] | These bring me no joy. | 这些可不能让我快乐 |
[01:31] | I don’t know. I think you should save those. | 我不知道 我觉得你应该留着 |
[01:34] | He might want them one day. | 他也许有一天想要呢 |
[01:35] | Mom, it’s just a photo. | 妈妈 只是照片而已 |
[01:37] | When I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[01:39] | I had a shoe box full of | 我有一个藏起来的鞋盒 |
[01:40] | ex-boyfriend’s stashed away. | 里面都是和前男友的回忆 |
[01:44] | – Just got off the phone with Dad. – Let me guess. | -刚和你爸通了电话 -让我猜猜 |
[01:46] | He’s stuck in Seattle. | 他堵在西雅图了 |
[01:48] | Yeah, his investor presentation got pushed. | 他的投资者宣讲会被推翻了 |
[01:51] | Shocker. | 震惊 |
[01:54] | So. How about we make a day out of it? | 你和我 今天下午 我们一起 |
[01:56] | You and me this afternoon? Any treatment you want. | 休息一下怎么样 你想去干什么都行 |
[01:59] | I don’t know. I’m not really in the mood. | 我不知道 我没什么心情 |
[02:02] | Oh, Tabbie, come on. | 塔比 拜托 |
[02:04] | You have to move on sometime. | 你总要向前看 |
[02:05] | Mom, Brady and I just broke up. | 妈 我才和布雷迪分手 |
[02:08] | Tabitha, trust me. | 塔比莎 相信我 |
[02:10] | You’re only young once. | 青春一去不复返 |
[02:12] | Please don’t waste it feeling sad and sorry for yourself. | 不要浪费青春 为自己感到悲伤和遗憾 |
[02:20] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:21] | Spencer, did you take my graphing calculator again? | 斯宾塞 你是不是又把我的图形计算器拿走了 |
[02:23] | No, I swear. | 没有 我发誓 |
[02:25] | Sit. I’ll get you a bowl of oatmeal, | 请坐 我给你盛碗燕麦 |
[02:27] | I put chocolate chips in it today. | 我今天在里面放了巧克力碎 |
[02:29] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[02:32] | You can’t just go around taking my stuff. | 你不能随便拿走我的东西 |
[02:38] | – Are we good? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[02:40] | Uh… Oh. Let’s see. | 我们看看 |
[02:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:52] | Yeah, I’ve been meaning to talk to you. | 我一直想和你说来着 |
[02:55] | Your mom’s accident. There’s going to be a trial. | 你妈妈的那场意外 要上法庭了 |
[02:59] | What do they want from me? | 他们想从我这里知道什么 |
[03:00] | Well, they need your account of what happened. | 他们需要你说明发生了什么 |
[03:04] | It all happened so fast, I don’t even remember. | 发生的太快了 我什么都不记得了 |
[03:06] | The other driver’s blood alcohol was three times the legal limit. | 另一名司机的血液酒精浓度是法定的三倍 |
[03:11] | I know this must be a lot, but I’ll walk you through everything. | 我知道很难接受 但我会帮你过一遍流程的 |
[03:15] | You don’t even have to go, | 你甚至都不用去 |
[03:17] | you just have to record your statement with a lawyer. | 你只需要向一名律师做出正式声明就行 |
[03:20] | Dad, I have to get to school. | 爸爸 我得去上学了 |
[03:45] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[03:47] | Sick Mitsubishi. | 垃圾三菱 |
[03:52] | Oh, the mighty have fallen. | 强大的已经倒下了 |
[03:57] | You know what, dude? | 你知道吗 兄弟 |
[03:59] | Just don’t fucking start. | 别发动是最好的 |
[04:13] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:15] | Why are you always creeping up on me? | 你为什么总是窥视我 |
[04:17] | You want me to stop? | 你想让我停吗 |
[04:19] | No. | 不 |
[04:21] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | You know Brady’s car got stolen | 你知道昨晚比赛的时候 |
[04:24] | during the game last night? | 布雷迪的车被偷了吗 |
[04:25] | Maybe someone got mad that | 也许有人生气了 |
[04:26] | douche is always parking in the handicap spot. | 这家伙总是把车停在残疾人区 |
[04:31] | No one… | 如果有人 |
[04:33] | is going to think twice if they see us at the bike racks, | 看到我们一起在自行车架旁 根本不会多想的 |
[04:36] | We’re not the center of everyone’s universe. | 我们不是所有人世界的中心 |
[04:38] | Maybe I should stop being so conceited, then. | 也许我不应该太自负 |
[04:40] | Yeah, I mean… | 是 我是说… |
[04:41] | I think you’re pretty great. | 我觉得你挺好的 |
[04:43] | – But– – Finish that sentence. | -但是… -把话说完 |
[04:45] | Lemme get one kiss. | 亲我一下 |
[04:46] | One. | 就一下 |
[04:48] | You’re going to have to | 想得到我的吻 |
[04:48] | work a little harder than that for a kiss. | 你需要再努力一些 |
[04:51] | I’ll work hard for kisses. | 我已经很努力了 |
[04:53] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个… |
[04:54] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[04:56] | I was wondering if you would… | 我在想你能不能 |
[04:59] | go to the dance with me. | 和我一起参加舞会 |
[05:04] | Have we entered an alternate reality? | 我们已经进入一场现实交替了吗 |
[05:07] | What? | 什么 |
[05:08] | Me and you go public? | 你和我要公开了 |
[05:10] | Not to mention you know for a fact, | 先不说你知道 |
[05:11] | I would not be caught dead at that dance. | 我可不想在舞会上被逮个正着 |
[05:15] | I know, right, but it’s like… | 我知道 不过 |
[05:18] | You gotta be the change you hope for and all that. | 你想要改变 必须从自己开始 |
[05:21] | – Hm? Right? – Right. | -对吧 -是啊 |
[05:26] | What about a low-key date though? | 那如果来次低调点的约会呢 |
[05:28] | Blush. | 太尴尬了 |
[05:29] | How low-key? | 干什么算是低调啊 |
[05:32] | Dinner, movie. | 吃吃晚饭 看看电影 |
[05:35] | Maybe make it to first base. | 也许能亲亲抱抱一下 |
[05:36] | – Over the shirt or under the shirt? – Over? | -隔着衣服还是伸进去 -隔着吗 |
[05:38] | Give me that 1952 shit. | 那是1952年的做法了 |
[05:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[05:48] | For real. | 真的 |
[05:59] | So will you? | 你愿意吗 |
[06:02] | It would be an honor to go with you. | 很荣幸能和你一起去 |
[06:04] | It’s going to be a magical night. | 一定会是个梦幻的夜晚 |
[06:07] | And when the game was over, the car was just gone. | 比赛结束时 车就不见了 |
[06:09] | I heard Brady was actually crying. | 我真的听见布雷迪哭了 |
[06:11] | Whoever stole it is fucking awesome. | 偷了那车的人真是干得漂亮 |
[06:15] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我控制不住自己 一直在想 |
[06:16] | What we did was crazy. | 我们做的事太疯狂了 |
[06:18] | Brady will be fine. | 布雷迪会没事的 |
[06:20] | He’ll get past it. | 他会淡忘这件事 |
[06:21] | And you should too. | 你也应该这么做 |
[06:23] | Do you think he called the cops? | 你觉得他报警了吗 |
[06:25] | Elodie, are you serious? His car is missing. | 艾洛蒂 你认真的吗 他丢的可是车 |
[06:27] | Yes. | 当然 |
[06:28] | – He called the cops. – And no one saw us. | -他肯定报警了 -没人看到我们 |
[06:30] | No one has reason to believe | 没人有理由认为 |
[06:32] | that it was us that took the car in the first place. | 是我们偷走了车 |
[06:34] | You need to stop torturing yourself. | 你别再折磨自己了 |
[06:36] | – I don’t know if I can. – Just take a deep breath. | -我不知道我能不能做到 -深呼吸 |
[06:39] | Look, I’m tired of talking about Brady. | 我不想再提布雷迪的事了 |
[06:43] | He got what he deserved. | 他是自作自受 |
[06:44] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[06:45] | And guys, seriously, we can’t talk about this. | 说真的 我们不能再谈及此事了 |
[06:49] | Like, ever. | 永远别提了 |
[06:51] | I think I gotta get outta here. | 我得出去透透气 |
[06:53] | Do you guys wanna skip? | 你们想翘课吗 |
[06:55] | Nah. I try to go to class these days. | 不行 我这几天都得尽量上课 |
[06:57] | Will I see you guys at the meeting? | 互助会上见吧 |
[07:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:05] | Look… | 听着 |
[07:07] | it’s gonna be okay. | 我们都会没事的 |
[07:18] | So, who are your options for the dance? | 你想选谁做舞伴啊 |
[07:22] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[07:23] | I’m thinking about not going. | 我不想去了 |
[07:26] | I’m sorry, not computing. | 不好意思 我没明白 |
[07:29] | You’ve never missed a dance. | 你从来不会错过舞会的啊 |
[07:32] | So… | 这个 |
[07:34] | you didn’t hear this from me, but… | 可不是我告诉你的 |
[07:36] | Hayden is just trying to get the balls to ask you. | 海登想鼓起勇气邀请你呢 |
[07:43] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[07:45] | Are you ever going to | 你想说说 |
[07:45] | tell me what happened between you and Brady? | 你和布雷迪之间发生了什么吗 |
[07:47] | You’ve been so vague. | 你一直含含糊糊的 |
[07:49] | Look, I don’t wanna get into it right now. | 我现在不想说 |
[07:52] | I wonder who he’s going with anyway. | 我想知道他和谁一起去 |
[07:54] | Yesterday, he posted a pic on Instagram with that one– | 昨天 他在图享上发了张照片 |
[07:57] | Wait, you still follow him? | 你还在关注他吗 |
[07:59] | – Why wouldn’t I? – Because we broke up. | -为什么不呢 -因为我们分手了 |
[08:01] | I’ve been friends with | 我和他做朋友的时间 |
[08:01] | him longer than I’ve been friends with you. | 比和你做朋友更久 |
[08:06] | So, should I give Hayden the green light? | 我要让海登邀请你吗 |
[08:23] | This is a collect call from Two Rivers Correctional Institute. | 这是来自两河惩教所的付费电话 |
[08:27] | Will you accept the charges to speak with… | 您是否愿意付费 |
[08:29] | Danny Truax? | 与丹尼·特鲁瓦克斯通话 |
[08:30] | Please press one for yes or two for no. | 按1表示同意 按2表示拒绝 |
[08:37] | Get outta the way, Moe. | 别占着跑道 莫 |
[08:40] | Fuck off, Sophie. | 去你妈的 苏菲 |
[08:49] | 诺亚 你在附近吗 | |
[08:53] | I was there, I heard it. | 我就在那 我听到了 |
[09:00] | – Yo, have you seen Noah? – No. You okay? | -你见到诺亚了吗 -没有 你还好吗 |
[09:03] | Hey, Tabitha, how’s it going? | 塔比莎 你好啊 |
[09:06] | It’s going. | 还好吧 |
[09:07] | So, I’ve kinda had a crush on you since, like, ninth grade, | 我大概九年级时就喜欢上了你 |
[09:11] | but… | 但是 |
[09:12] | you’ve always been spoken for. | 你一直名花有主 |
[09:14] | So now I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance together? | 现在我可以邀请你做我的舞伴吗 |
[09:19] | – Sure. – Sweet. | -可以啊 -太好了 |
[09:21] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[09:39] | Hi, pumpkin. | 你好 小南瓜 |
[09:41] | I’m at the market, wondering about dinner. | 我在市场 在想晚饭吃什么 |
[09:43] | How do we feel about meatloaf? | 来个肉卷怎么样 |
[09:45] | Good, gross? | 好还是不好 |
[09:47] | Let me know. Bye. | 记得告诉我 再见 |
[09:49] | Hi, hi, hi. I’m running late. | 抱歉 抱歉 我来不及了 |
[09:52] | Um, please don’t forget to record The Bachelor. | 请一定记得帮我录《单身汉》啊 |
[09:56] | Don’t judge me. | 别说我 |
[09:58] | Hey, kiddo. | 小朋友 |
[09:59] | Just checking on how that history test went. | 我就是问问历史考试准备得如何了 |
[10:02] | By now it is history, so yay. | 不过现在那已经是历史了 |
[10:04] | – Let’s celebrate later, okay? – Miss Davis. | -我们晚点一起庆祝吧 -戴维斯小姐 |
[10:07] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[10:08] | Miss Davis? | 戴维斯小姐 |
[10:11] | Planning on joining us? | 不打算进来吗 |
[10:16] | Okay, everybody, settle in, come on. | 各位同学 坐好吧 |
[10:19] | I’ll be handing out assignments at the end of class today, | 我在今天的课结束之前会分发作业 |
[10:21] | because I’ll be at a conference next week, okay? | 因为我明天要去开会 |
[10:24] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:25] | Now that you’ve all completed or should have completed | 现在你们已经或应该完成了 |
[10:28] | Sylvia Plath’s, The Bell Jar, | 西尔维娅·普拉斯的《瓶中美人》 |
[10:30] | let’s discuss the larger themes of feminism in the work, | 我们讨论下作品中女性主义的宏大主题 |
[10:32] | and the creation of alter egos and the– | 以及第二自我的创造 |
[10:35] | Elodie, hand it over. | 艾洛蒂 给我 |
[10:37] | – What? – Your phone. | -什么 -你的手机 |
[10:39] | – I can put it away. – Miss Davis. | -我收起来了 -戴维斯小姐 |
[10:42] | – It’s my phone. – It’s my classroom. | -这是我的手机 -这是我的课堂 |
[10:57] | You can pick your phone up | 你可以在今天放学后 |
[10:58] | at the end of the day in Mr. Dunford’s office. | 去邓福德先生的办公室取手机 |
[11:01] | And you’ll need to have your parents sign that. | 然后需要家长在这个上面签字 |
[11:04] | Okay, where were we? | 我们讲到哪了 |
[11:06] | Ah. Alter egos. | 第二自我 |
[11:07] | The heroin has two of them in the book. | 在书中女主角有双重自我 |
[11:10] | Oh, it’s stuck. You’re so funny. | 卡住了 你太有意思了 |
[11:15] | Well, he can’t shoot, I know that. | 他不会投球 我知道 |
[11:17] | – He cannot shoot. -Okay. | -他不会投球 -好吧 |
[11:19] | – This guy? – Yeah. | -他吗 -是啊 |
[11:21] | I’m the best. I am the best. | 我是最棒的 我就是最棒的 |
[11:23] | There you are. Where have you been? | 终于找到你了 你去哪了 |
[11:25] | I’ve been texting you like an idiot. | 我像傻子一样疯狂给你发信息 |
[11:27] | I needed you. | 我需要你 |
[11:28] | – Whoa, whoa. Calm down. – Look. | -冷静 -听着 |
[11:31] | Why don’t you just go find some chill girl to take to the dance | 你还是找那些火辣女孩做舞伴 |
[11:34] | and just leave me alone? | 放我一个人静一静吧 |
[11:37] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么意思啊 |
[11:40] | Moe, stop. | 莫 别走 |
[12:28] | How many items? | 几件衣服 |
[12:29] | Eight. | 八件 |
[13:07] | Everything okay in there? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:12] | I mean, yeah. Thanks. | 没事 谢谢你 |
[13:18] | Okay, let me know if you need any help. | 需要帮助的话 叫我就行 |
[13:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:45] | 塔比莎 莫 塔比莎 你们还去互助会吗 | |
[13:51] | 莫 在路上了 | |
[13:59] | So, it’s been a year now, which… | 已经一年了 |
[14:03] | feels kind of crazy. | 感觉有些疯狂 |
[14:05] | And… | 我 |
[14:06] | I mean, it’s not that I don’t think about stealing… | 我有时还会犯偷窃瘾 |
[14:10] | I just… | 但我 |
[14:12] | remind myself that | 会提醒自己 |
[14:14] | you know, there are ways to cope. | 总有办法应对的 |
[14:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:38] | I’m Tabitha. | 我叫塔比莎 |
[14:40] | Hi, Tabitha. | 你好 塔比莎 |
[14:44] | And I’m a shoplifter. | 我是个小偷 |
[14:48] | Yesterday I lifted something, and I guess I feel… | 昨天我顺了点东西 我感觉 |
[14:53] | kind of shitty. | 很耻辱 |
[14:56] | Stealing used to feel like… | 以前我觉得偷东西 |
[14:59] | getting gifts on Christmas or something. | 就像圣诞节收礼物一样 |
[15:04] | But once you find out Santa’s not real, | 但一旦你明白圣诞老人是假的 |
[15:06] | it’s kind of hard to pretend that he is. | 就无法再假装他是真的了 |
[15:09] | I mean, I guess I’m just… | 我想说 |
[15:14] | I guess I’m just tired of | 我总是假装一切都很完美 |
[15:15] | pretending that things are perfect when they’re not. | 虽然它们并不完美 这样太累了 |
[15:20] | It feels like everyone expects me to be a certain way. | 所有人都希望我走上那条路 |
[15:27] | But what if I stopped? | 但如果我停下呢 |
[15:34] | It’s depressing enough we have to be here… | 来这里已经够让人心烦的了 |
[15:37] | You’d think they’d not put out the same shitty snacks. | 他们干吗不把这些难吃的零食换换样 |
[15:42] | Yo, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah, I guess I’m just… | 没事 我只是 |
[15:47] | processing. | 需要一个过程 |
[15:48] | Well, you were with Brady for two years. | 你和布雷迪在一起两年了 |
[15:50] | Not just that, it’s… | 不止因为这个 |
[15:52] | my entire family is fucked. | 我的整个家庭都太糟糕了 |
[15:54] | And I feel like I’m just now starting to realize that. | 我才明白这一点 |
[15:57] | – Better late than never. – Yeah. | -总好过永远不明白 -是啊 |
[15:59] | I mean, I know I’m supposed to | 我知道我应该 |
[15:59] | be mad at my dad for cheating and everything, but… | 因为欺骗和所有的一切生我爸的气 |
[16:02] | I just look at my mom and I want to scream, | 但看着我妈 我只想吼她 |
[16:04] | “Wake up. What’s wrong with you?” | 醒醒吧 你到底怎么了 |
[16:10] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:13] | obviously, I’m, you know, | 你知道的 |
[16:14] | grateful for having a mom. | 我感激妈妈在身旁 |
[16:16] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[16:18] | Girls hate their moms. | 女孩们都讨厌妈妈 |
[16:18] | You don’t have to break some age-old tradition | 你不用因为我的妈妈过世了 |
[16:21] | just because mine’s dead. | 就要打破这个古老的传统 |
[16:39] | Um, look, I’m… | 听着 我 |
[16:42] | really sorry about what happened earlier. | 对刚刚发生的表示抱歉 |
[16:46] | You must really miss her. | 你一定很想她 |
[16:50] | Some days it’s all I think about. | 有时候我会一整天都想她 |
[16:53] | Like I’m just living in the memories. | 好像我只生活在记忆里 |
[16:57] | Do you have a photo of her? | 你有她的照片吗 |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[17:05] | Oh, God, Elodie. | 天啊 艾洛蒂 |
[17:08] | She’s beautiful. | 她好美 |
[17:14] | How’d she pass? | 她怎么过世的 |
[17:18] | Um, a car accident. | 车祸 |
[17:20] | We were hit by a drunk driver. | 一个醉驾的司机撞了我们 |
[17:24] | A repeat offender. | 是个惯犯 |
[17:28] | I had no idea. | 我无法想象 |
[17:30] | He walked away without a scratch. It doesn’t make… any sense. | 他毫发无伤 根本讲不通 |
[17:36] | It’s… not fair. | 太不公平了 |
[17:39] | Now I have to… | 现在我还要 |
[17:41] | give my account of what happened at trial. | 在案件审理过程中复述我那天的经历 |
[17:46] | And I just… | 我只是 |
[17:49] | I can’t relive it. | 不想回忆那段经历 |
[17:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:54] | You don’t have to be sorry. | 你不需要感到抱歉 |
[18:00] | I haven’t driven since the accident. | 车祸之后我就没有再开车了 |
[18:02] | Even though I wasn’t… | 虽然 |
[18:04] | behind the wheel when it happened. | 车祸发生时不是我在开车 |
[18:09] | Driving the other day… | 那天开车 |
[18:11] | really freaked me out. | 我确实吓到了 |
[18:14] | Just brought back… | 它把我带回了 |
[18:16] | all these memories. | 那些回忆 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry that I put you in that situation. | 让你经历那些 我很抱歉 |
[18:20] | You couldn’t have known. | 你当时也不知道 |
[18:26] | Can I drive you home? | 能送你回家吗 |
[18:28] | I got in trouble at school today. | 我今天在学校惹祸了 |
[18:31] | So I have to have my dad sign this slip. | 所以我要让我爸在那个纸条上签字 |
[18:34] | Home is the last place I want to be. | 我现在最不想去的地方就是回家了 |
[18:39] | So… | 那 |
[18:41] | let’s go somewhere else. | 我们去别的地方 |
[18:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:52] | You’ve reached Doug Davis, leave a message. | 我是道格·戴维斯 请留言 |
[18:54] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[18:56] | Uh, I’m going to go study at Rachelle’s tonight. | 我今晚去雷切尔家学习 |
[18:59] | I’ll be back later. | 晚些回家 |
[19:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:04] | Rachelle? | 雷切尔 |
[19:07] | I panicked. | 我有些心虚 |
[19:12] | What was I supposed to say? | 那我该说些什么 |
[19:14] | I don’t know anyone else. | 我不认得其他人了 |
[19:24] | – You want something? – I’m good. | -你想点些什么吗 -不用 |
[19:54] | You a fan? | 你是粉丝 |
[19:56] | Uh, huge… | 超级 |
[19:58] | – fan. – Is that so? | -粉丝 -真的吗 |
[20:02] | How could I not be? | 为什么不是呢 |
[20:04] | How many times have you seen us play live? | 你看过几次我们的现场音乐 |
[20:07] | I haven’t… yet. | 我 还没 |
[20:10] | I’m really offended. | 我很生气 |
[20:12] | I promise to make it a habit. | 我保证我以后会常来的 |
[20:15] | Good, ’cause I really need a groupie. | 太好了 因为我真的需要粉丝 |
[20:18] | I’m sure you have a million. | 你已经有很多了啊 |
[20:20] | You can never have too many. | 远远不够 |
[20:24] | What are my duties as groupie? | 粉丝应该做点什么呢 |
[20:27] | – Just so I know. – Oh, it’s easy. | -知道了我好去做 -很简单 |
[20:29] | You just go everywhere I go, | 追随我去各种地方 |
[20:31] | and do everything I say to do. | 按我要求的去做 |
[20:37] | You can even make it to | 做的好的话 |
[20:37] | head groupie if you play your cards right. | 你甚至可以当粉丝代表 |
[20:41] | I think I can manage that. | 我觉得可以 |
[20:44] | Cool. | 好 |
[20:49] | I hope you think of me when you wear the pin. | 希望你在戴那个徽章的时候可以想起我 |
[20:53] | Oh… I wasn’t going to take it. | 我没有想要拿走它 |
[20:55] | It’s not stealing if I give it to you. | 如果我给你了 就不算偷了 |
[20:59] | Sabine, you’re up. | 萨比恩 到你了 |
[21:01] | You guys know each other? | 你们两个认识 |
[21:03] | Infinitely. | 非常熟 |
[21:04] | We’re roommates. | 我们是室友关系 |
[21:06] | So, I’ll see you around? | 那 待会儿见 |
[21:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:14] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[21:16] | Oh, from Paula’s Pies. | 那次在波拉店里碰到的那个 |
[21:18] | He’s cute. | 他很可爱啊 |
[21:20] | I needed him and he wasn’t there. | 我需要他的时候他不在 |
[21:24] | Are all guys just the worst? | 是不是所有男人都烂透了 |
[21:26] | No need to globalize. | 不用扩大范围到全球化吧 |
[21:30] | For real… | 但真的 |
[21:32] | I mean, look at Dad. | 看看我爸 |
[21:38] | Aren’t you, like… | 你难道不会 |
[21:39] | so mad at him? | 恨他吗 |
[21:45] | It’s not black and white, Moe. | 莫 不是非黑即白的 |
[21:48] | He’s not a bad guy. | 他不是个坏人 |
[21:50] | He just made some poor choices. | 只是做了一些糟糕的决定 |
[21:54] | I’ll admit, it has not been easy | 我承认 过去这些年 |
[21:55] | raising you and your brother alone for the past few years, but… | 一个人把你和你哥带大不容易 但 |
[22:00] | I wouldn’t change it for the world. | 就算给我全世界 我也不换 |
[22:07] | You’re so corny. | 你太狗血了 |
[22:10] | I hate it… | 太讨厌了 |
[22:13] | also… | 但 |
[22:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:19] | Twice in one day? | 一天遇到你两次 |
[22:25] | It was nice to hear your share. | 很高兴听到你的分享 |
[22:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:29] | I’ve just been going through some stuff. | 我最近在经历一些事情 |
[22:33] | My boyfriend and I broke up. | 我男朋友和我分手了 |
[22:37] | Sorry to hear that. | 真为你感到难过 |
[22:39] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[22:41] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[22:44] | How’re you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[22:46] | I thought that I’d feel better, but… | 我以为会好些 但 |
[22:49] | I just can’t shake the feeling of it. | 我只是摆脱不掉那种感觉 |
[22:54] | I just wish I can start over. | 我希望可以重新开始 |
[22:57] | I get wanting to start over. | 我懂 |
[23:00] | The second I could leave home… | 可以离开家的瞬间 |
[23:03] | I did. | 我就走了 |
[23:05] | I thought coming to Portland would make everything better, but… | 我以为来到波特兰 一切可以变好 |
[23:08] | figuring out who I am is harder than I thought. | 但更了解自己后 发现要比想象中的难 |
[23:15] | – I gotta– – Yeah. | -我要走了 -好 |
[23:16] | – I’ve been a distraction. – No, it’s… | -我耽误你时间了 -没有 |
[23:19] | good to talk. | 很开心和你聊天 |
[23:33] | All right. Welcome back to the stage | 欢迎回到 |
[23:35] | 海登 嗨 海登 谢谢你邀我跳舞 但我这次先不去了 | |
[23:35] | Portland’s own, the one, the only… | 波特兰的独一无二的 |
[23:38] | Sabine! | 萨比恩舞台上 |
[23:40] | How you feeling, Portland? | 波特兰的你们 感觉如何 |
[23:45] | It’s great to be home. | 很开心回到家乡 |
[23:56] | *Nobody knows you better than me* | *没人比我更懂你* |
[24:00] | *Better than the lace you wear* | *比你穿的内衣更懂你* |
[24:05] | *Every single detail Chantilly* | *你的每个细节尚蒂伊* |
[24:09] | *Every curl inside your hair* | *你头发的每处弯曲* |
[24:12] | *And I’m* | *而我正* |
[24:15] | *Falling in, falling in to the light* | *下沉坠入那道光* |
[24:19] | *Anything you want to do* | *你想做的任何事* |
[24:23] | *You and me, you and me intertwine* | *你和我 我们彼此交织* |
[24:30] | *I can be the king of shadow* | *我可以做影子之王* |
[24:35] | *Every way you turn, I’m chasing you* | *追随你的每次转身* |
[24:39] | *Tell you where to go, I’ll follow* | *为你指路 追随着你* |
[24:43] | *Everywhere you run, I’ll stalk on you* | *跟随你的每次跑动* |
[24:48] | *I can be the dark You can look right through me* | *留在黑夜 让你看穿我* |
[24:52] | *In the flash of love We’re just one body* | *在一闪而过的爱情中 我们身体彼此融合* |
[24:55] | *I can be the king of shadow* | *我可以做影子之王* |
[24:59] | *I can be the king of shadow* | *我可以做影子之王* |
[25:04] | *Shadow, shadow* | *影子 影子* |
[25:09] | *Shadow, shadow* | *影子 影子* |
[25:13] | *Shadow, shadow* | *影子 影子* |
[25:17] | *Shadow, shadow* | *影子 影子* |
[25:19] | *I’ve seen you with all Your lovers who fail* | *我见过你和你的前任们* |
[25:23] | *To please you like I know I can* | *取悦你 我知道我也可以* |
[25:27] | *Hold me below the covers and say* | *在衣服下抱住我* |
[25:31] | *Tonight you’ll let me be your hands* | *告诉我今晚可以做的双手* |
[25:35] | *And I’m* | *我正在* |
[25:38] | *Falling in, falling in to the light* | *下沉坠入那道光* |
[25:42] | *Anything you want to do* | *你想做的任何事* |
[25:46] | *You and me, you and me intertwine* | *你和我 彼此交织* |
[25:54] | *I can be the dark You can see right through me* | *留在黑夜 让你看穿我* |
[25:58] | *In the flash of love We’re just one body* | *在一闪而过的爱情中 我们身体彼此融合* |
[26:01] | *I can be the king of shadow* | *我可以做影子之王* |
[26:06] | *I can be the king of shadow* | *我可以做影子之王* |