时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Where’s Sabine’s place again? | 萨比恩家在哪里来着 |
[00:26] | I think it’s in the Alberta district. | 我觉得应该在亚伯达区 |
[00:28] | Wow. You’re like a local now. | 你现在就像是个本地人了 |
[00:30] | Yeah, I got us invited to this party, didn’t I? | 是啊 我给大家搞到了派对的邀请呢 |
[00:32] | Yeah, you did. Which is still mystifying to me. | 没错 我还是觉得很神奇 |
[00:36] | What can I say? I’ve got game. | 我能怎么说呢 我就是这么厉害 |
[00:40] | Bro. | 哥们 |
[00:43] | I totally don’t have game. | 其实我根本搞不懂 |
[00:47] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[00:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:50] | You put it on the playlist for us. | 你给我们加到播放列表了 |
[00:53] | – I didn’t think you’d listen to it. – Yeah. | -我没想到你会听 -嗯 |
[00:56] | Well, I did. | 我听了 |
[01:04] | So… Luca lives here too, right? | 那么 卢卡也住在这里 对吗 |
[01:07] | At least we’ll know two people. | 知道我们有两个认识的人了 |
[01:09] | I’m happy as long as we’re not at the dance. | 只要我们不跳舞 我就很满足了 |
[01:12] | Who are you and what have you done with Tabitha Foster? | 你是谁 你对塔比莎·福斯特做了什么 |
[01:14] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[01:17] | all I want to do is | 我现在只想 |
[01:17] | not play the role of Tabitha Foster for a night. | 有一晚不当塔比莎·福斯特 |
[01:21] | What? Did that sound basic? | 怎么了 听起来太低级了吗 |
[01:24] | No, I get it. All I want to do is not think about Noah. | 不 我明白 我只想不去想诺亚 |
[01:35] | Y’all wanna Stick and Poke? | 想来做个一次性纹身吗 |
[01:37] | Uh, no, thanks. We’re good. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:50] | Is that the bassist from Future Islands? | 那是未来岛屿的贝斯手吗 |
[01:55] | Oh, my God, you guys. I love this party. | 天啊 伙计们 我爱这个派对 |
[01:59] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:01] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[02:02] | To tonight. | 敬今晚 |
[02:14] | Hey, Elodie. | 艾洛蒂 |
[02:15] | I’m so glad you and your friends made it to the party. | 你和你朋友能来真好 |
[02:18] | I’m really sorry about the glass. | 很抱歉摔碎了杯子 |
[02:20] | Stop. It’s not a party until somebody breaks something. | 别说了 没人摔碎东西怎么能算派对呢 |
[02:23] | Can I steal her away for a second? | 我能暂时借用他一会吗 |
[02:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:30] | Damn, she is hot. | 天 她可真火辣 |
[02:34] | You think she has a shot? | 你觉得她有机会吗 |
[02:38] | Okay, what is happening on your phone? | 你手机出什么事了 |
[02:40] | Did you know they were going together? | 你知道他们俩在一起吗 |
[02:44] | Of course they are. | 当然了 |
[02:46] | That corsage… gross. | 那小花束…真恶心 |
[02:49] | You know what, screw it. We’re at legitimately fun party. | 管他呢 我们在一个超级有趣的派对上 |
[02:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:55] | Yeah, you know what? If he’s moving on, so am I. | 你知道 如果他向前看了 那我也是 |
[02:59] | Tonight, I’m going to hook up with a hot stranger. | 今天 我要泡上一个帅气的陌生人 |
[03:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:03] | Then you’re in luck, because I make an excellent wingwoman. | 那你走运了 因为我是一个超级棒的僚机 |
[03:08] | I’m so glad you could make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[03:09] | I know it was all really a last minute. | 我知道我是临时通知你的 |
[03:11] | No worries, I’m pretty free, like… all the time. | 不用担心 我很有空…一直有空 |
[03:14] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[03:16] | Trust me, I am very free. | 相信我 我超级空 |
[03:21] | I don’t know why I did that. I’m an idiot. | 我不知道我为什么要这么说 我好蠢 |
[03:24] | Well, you’re in luck, because I have a thing for idiots. | 那你走运了 因为我喜欢蠢蛋 |
[03:28] | Hey, Sabine. | 萨比恩 |
[03:30] | – You guys interested? – Ooh, what are these? | -你们有兴趣吗 -这是什么 |
[03:32] | – Ecstasy. – Pure MDMA. | -摇头丸 -纯人工合成 |
[03:33] | Totally clean, you’ll love it. | 绝对干净 你肯定喜欢 |
[03:35] | – After you. – No, I’m good. | -你先 -我不用了 |
[03:38] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[03:43] | This is exactly what I need tonight. | 这正是我今晚需要的 |
[03:45] | – Bless you. – It’s what we all need. | -保佑你们 -我们都需要 |
[03:47] | Oh, shit, when did Vice get here? | 老天 维斯是什么时候来的 |
[03:49] | – Vice, give me your body! – Hey. | -维斯 来个拥抱 -你好啊 |
[04:12] | What’s going on with you and Luca? | 你跟卢卡是怎么回事 |
[04:14] | Nothing. | 什么事都没有 |
[04:17] | We kissed… once. It was so awkward. | 我们接吻了 一次 那次非常尴尬 |
[04:22] | Dude, you should go talk to him. | 朋友 你该去和他搭讪 |
[04:23] | No, that’s the last thing I need. | 不要 我现在最不需要的就是跟他搭讪 |
[04:25] | I’m trying to avoid anything romantic. | 我在努力避免开展任何情感关系 |
[04:28] | But back to you. | 但回到你的事情上来 |
[04:29] | – Should we do a lap? – Yeah. | -我们要去巡场一周吗 -好吧 |
[04:31] | What are we talking about? | 二位在说什么呢 |
[04:33] | Um… Just looking at some options for Moe. | 在帮莫物色一些对象 |
[04:36] | Yup. Just me. | 对 只是为我 |
[04:38] | Well, let me know if I can be of service. | 如果需要我帮忙 不要客气 |
[04:41] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[04:44] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[04:53] | Hey, guys. | 二位好啊 |
[04:54] | – Hey. – This is my friend, Moe. | -你好 -这是我的朋友 莫 |
[04:56] | Cool, Frank. | 我是弗兰克 |
[04:58] | I’m Vice. | 我是维斯 |
[04:59] | So, how did you two meet? | 所以说 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[05:01] | Um, like… five minutes ago. | 我们才刚认识 |
[05:05] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[05:06] | Yeah, cool… Um, us too. | 我们俩也才刚认识 |
[05:09] | And now it feels like we’ve known each other our entire lives. | 现在感觉我们已经一见如故了 |
[05:13] | Well, congrats. | 恭喜二位 |
[05:17] | Um, I’m going to go grab another one. | 我要去再拿一瓶 |
[05:30] | Did it seem like I was into you? | 是我看起来像对你有意思吗 |
[05:32] | No, it would have gotten them to stay. | 不 那反而能留住他们 |
[05:49] | Does that offer still stand? | 我现在想来点还行吗 |
[05:53] | I feel like I could really have a chance with her | 我觉得我如果做点跟她一样的事 |
[05:55] | if I just got on her level. | 我也许能成功搭上她 |
[05:57] | And Sabine’s friend said it’s totally safe. | 况且萨比恩的朋友们说这些绝对安全 |
[05:59] | – It’s 100% pure MDMA. – You don’t have to convince me, okay? | -这是纯的致幻剂 -你不用说服我 |
[06:02] | I got to take the edge off, | 我正需要放飞自我 |
[06:03] | and I’m gonna make something happen tonight. | 然后在今晚找点乐子 |
[06:05] | So, gimme. | 来吧 给我 |
[06:07] | – So you’ve done it before? – Nope. | -所以说你以前吸过这个 -没有 |
[06:09] | – You haven’t? – Okay. Don’t be shocked. | -你居然没有 -拜托 别那么震惊 |
[06:11] | Have you? | 你用过吗 |
[06:13] | Never. | 从未 |
[06:14] | It can be our first time, together. | 大家都是第一次 一起试吧 |
[06:18] | How about you guys take it and I can just be the responsible one? | 不如你们俩吸吧 我做保持清醒的那个 |
[06:20] | Nuh. Either we’re all in or I’m out. | 没门 要么不做要做就一起做 |
[06:23] | Please, be all in. | 求你了 一起来吧 |
[06:24] | I thought you said you didn’t | 你之前不是还说你今晚 |
[06:25] | want to be Tabitha Foster for one night. | 不想做塔比莎·福斯特了吗 |
[06:26] | So, shouldn’t you do the opposite of what you would normally do? | 所以 你不更该做些离经叛道的事吗 |
[06:31] | Okay, I did say that. | 好吧 我的确这样说了 |
[07:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:03] | Drinking from that dirty-ass cup | 我从来没有用过 |
[07:04] | was the least “Me” Thing I’ve ever done. | 那么脏的杯子喝过水 |
[07:10] | – How long is it supposed to take? – Google it. | -这个起效要多久 -你可以查一下 |
[07:14] | – Are you feeling anything? – I don’t know. Are you? | -你的起效了吗 -不知道 你呢 |
[07:26] | I think there’s a marble under my butt. | 我感觉我坐在了个弹珠上面 |
[07:33] | Some friend of mine said | 我有些朋友告诉我说 |
[07:34] | you’re supposed to rub soft stuff on your skin | 你该在吸摇头丸的时候 |
[07:36] | when you do Molly. | 用软的东西去擦你的皮肤 |
[07:39] | – It’s nice. – Do that again. | -这感觉很棒 -来多一次 |
[08:57] | Go talk to her, go. | 去和她搭讪吧 去吧 |
[08:58] | I’m the prince here. | 我是王子 |
[09:00] | – Let’s do it. – Leave it. You can be princess. | -我们来跳 -不 你可以当公主 |
[09:03] | I need rhythm. | 我需要节奏 |
[09:07] | Elodie. | 艾洛蒂 |
[09:09] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[09:11] | Feeling perfect. | 感觉特别棒 |
[09:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[09:22] | I need water. | 我需要水 |
[09:23] | I’ll be back. | 马上回来 |
[09:30] | – No luck? – No. | -不走运吗 -是的 |
[09:32] | I don’t even care, ’cause tonight is so great. | 我根本不在乎 因为今晚特别棒 |
[09:34] | I just wanna etch it in my brain forever. | 我只想将它永远铭刻在我脑海中 |
[09:37] | Oh, my God. You just gave me the best idea. | 天啊 你让我想到一个最好的主意 |
[09:48] | I love it. | 我好喜欢 |
[09:51] | Am I weird or does this actually feel good? | 我觉得这样很爽 是我奇怪吗 |
[09:53] | You’re definitely weird. | 绝对是你奇怪 |
[09:55] | Can one of you hold my hand? Needles give me anxiety. | 你们谁能握着我的手吗 针让我焦虑 |
[10:01] | Are we going to wake up tomorrow and regret this? | 我们明天一觉醒来会后悔吗 |
[10:03] | Dude, tomorrow does not exist. | 老兄 明天根本不存在 |
[10:09] | A triangle, for the three of us. | 三角形 代表我们三个人 |
[10:12] | My dad’s gonna kill me. | 我爸会杀了我的 |
[10:14] | You know, these days… | 知道吗 这些天… |
[10:16] | I don’t think my dad would even notice. | 我觉得我爸根本不会注意到 |
[10:19] | Real talks. I don’t think my dad would recognize me | 说真心话 我觉得我爸如果在大街上看到我 |
[10:22] | if he saw me on the street. | 也根本不会认得 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:27] | I don’t want to be sad. | 我不想难过 |
[10:29] | Fuck sad. | 难过见鬼去吧 |
[10:32] | Next to stealing, | 除了偷窃之外 |
[10:33] | this is hands-down the best high I’ve ever felt. | 这无疑是我感觉最嗨的时候 |
[10:36] | Hands down? | 无疑 |
[10:37] | As a one-time expert, definitely. | 作为一次性专家 绝对的 |
[10:39] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们两个 |
[10:41] | Me too! I love love. | 我也是 我爱爱 |
[10:44] | No, I mean it. | 不 我说真的 |
[10:46] | I mean, everything’s just changed so much recently. | 最近一切都大变样 |
[10:48] | Seeing my dad with that woman… | 看到我爸和那个女人在一起 |
[10:50] | It was just way too real. | 实在太真实了 |
[10:52] | I can’t imagine having seen it with anyone else. | 我无法想象和其他人一起看到那场面 |
[10:57] | Would’ve been way worse. | 那样会更加糟糕 |
[11:00] | We got you, girl. | 有我们呢 姐们 |
[11:02] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[11:03] | You guys got me feeling all sentimental and shit. | 你们让我变得这么多愁善感 |
[11:06] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你们 |
[11:08] | But also, I will quite literally shout from this rooftop… | 不过同时 我真的会在这个房顶大喊 |
[11:12] | I love you! | 我爱你们 |
[11:18] | Like, the only people that like Modest Mouse are from Portland. | 比如只有来自波特兰的人喜欢谦逊耗子乐队 |
[11:22] | It’s such a cliché. | 真是老套 |
[11:24] | They’re not even from here, they’re from Washington. | 他们根本不是这里的人 他们来自华盛顿 |
[11:27] | Don’t be so dramatic, Josh. They’re good. | 别说得这么戏剧化 乔什 他们很不错 |
[11:30] | I’m from the Southwest and I love them. | 我来自西南 我爱他们 |
[11:32] | “Everyone’s life ends, but no one ever completes it.” | “人的生命都有尽头 却没有人活得完整” |
[11:35] | That got me through some shit. | 这伴我熬过一些痛苦时光 |
[11:36] | “Opinions were like kittens, I was giving them away.” | “意见就像小猫 我把它们送人” |
[11:38] | The Lonesome Crowded West. | 出自专辑《寂寞拥挤的西部》 |
[11:40] | Where have you been hiding this one? She’s great. | 你一直把她藏哪里了 她很棒 |
[11:42] | And she really know her shit. | 而且她真的很懂行 |
[11:44] | You have to be careful, though. | 不过你要小心 |
[11:46] | She’s got a little more devil in her than you might think. | 她内心的恶魔比你想的要多 |
[11:55] | You think the devil gets a bad rep. | 你觉得恶魔名声不好 |
[11:58] | Sabine, we’re out of ice. | 萨比恩 我们没冰块了 |
[12:00] | – Can I help? – No, stay. Have fun. | -我能帮忙吗 -不 留下 好好玩 |
[12:03] | I’ll find you. | 我待会来找你 |
[12:07] | You better get after that. | 这下你可懂了吧 |
[12:12] | Your face is so… | 你的脸真的 |
[12:15] | interesting. | 非常有趣 |
[12:16] | You know, you’re much chiller than I thought. | 你比我想象中酷多了 |
[12:18] | So, do you wanna, like, kiss me? | 所以 你想要 吻我吗 |
[12:21] | Do you always ask so formal like that? | 你总是那么正式地提要求吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah. Consent is where it’s at. | 是啊 获得同意很重要 |
[12:26] | It’s sexy. | 这真性感 |
[12:28] | – So, that’s a yes? – Yes. | -所以 这是在说你同意吗 -是的 |
[12:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:37] | Sorry, I’m just… | 不好意思 我只是 |
[12:39] | a little light-headed. | 感觉有点飘忽 |
[12:41] | Let me guess. One of Sabine’s friends special pills. | 我猜 你吃了萨比恩朋友那些特别的药 |
[12:48] | Here, come sit. | 来 过来坐下 |
[12:58] | Drink this, it’ll help. | 喝点这个 能缓解一下 |
[13:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:01] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[13:05] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[13:06] | Yeah. Better now. | 比刚才好多了 |
[13:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:11] | That feels nice. | 那感觉很棒 |
[13:13] | That’s the Molly talking. | 这肯定是你吃了致幻剂的缘故 |
[13:16] | I guess. | 我猜也是 |
[13:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:22] | It’s just… | 我只是 |
[13:27] | I think I just have a bad habit of trusting the wrong people. | 我觉得我有轻信他人的坏习惯 |
[13:35] | Have a little more faith in yourself. | 你要对自己有点信心 |
[13:41] | Don’t mind me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:42] | Oh, hey. | 你来了 |
[13:43] | You two look cozy. | 你俩看起来挺享受 |
[13:45] | Yeah, she was just feeling a little sick. | 她只是有点不舒服 |
[13:47] | It’s all good. | 一切都很好 |
[13:49] | Usually when people say that, it’s not all good. | 通常 当有人这样说那就不是一切都好 |
[13:53] | When we said we were going to throw this party, | 当我们商量我们要一起办这个派对的时候 |
[13:55] | I thought it meant that we were going to throw this party. | 我以为是我们将一起办这个派对 |
[13:57] | Not that I would be doing all the work | 而不是我一个人忙前忙后 |
[13:58] | and you would be off hooking up with someone else. | 然后你做甩手掌柜去勾搭别人 |
[14:01] | – Are you two together? – We’re not together. | -你们两个在交往吗 -我们没有 |
[14:04] | It’s complicated. | 这有点复杂 |
[14:09] | Honestly, I don’t do complicated. | 说实话 我不想被搅和进复杂关系里 |
[14:43] | I love kissing you. | 我喜欢吻你 |
[14:46] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不来这个 |
[14:49] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah, everything is great. I just… | 一切都好 只是 |
[14:53] | – I have to go. – Okay. | -我必须要走了 -好吧 |
[14:55] | Well, nice making out with you. | 和你亲热感觉不错 |
[15:00] | Hey. Have you seen Sabine? | 你看见萨比恩了吗 |
[15:02] | – I thought she came this way. – Yeah, uh… | -我好像看见她往这边来了 -有的 但 |
[15:05] | I just had a really awkward moment with her and Luca. | 我刚刚跟她和卢卡特别尴尬 |
[15:08] | – What do you mean? – I think they have something between them. | -什么意思 -我觉得他们貌似有一腿 |
[15:13] | Guys, we need to leave, like, five minutes ago. | 各位 我觉得我们五分钟之前就该离开了 |
[15:16] | I feel like I’m peaking, | 我觉得我达到了人生巅峰 |
[15:17] | and there’s something I got to do | 在这种飘飘欲仙的感觉消失前 |
[15:18] | before this warm fuzzy feeling ends. | 我有件不得不做的事情 |
[15:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[15:34] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[15:42] | 萨比恩 你要是没走就好了 | |
[15:48] | Welcome to homecoming. Ticket, please. | 欢迎来到返校日舞会 请出示你的票 |
[15:50] | Oh, technically I’m not going to the dance. | 严格来说 我不是来跳舞的 |
[15:52] | I just got to talk to someone real quick. | 我只是想进去一会找个人 |
[15:54] | Without a ticket, it’s not happening. | 没有票 我不能放你进去 |
[15:56] | Not to mention, you don’t meet the dress code requirements. | 更别提 你的着装不符合要求 |
[16:00] | What do I need to get in? A goddamn ball gown? | 我需要穿什么才能进 该死的舞会礼服吗 |
[16:02] | Yes. You need to be in formal wear. | 没错 你需要穿着正式服装 |
[16:04] | Honestly, that’s classist. | 老实说 这是阶级歧视 |
[16:06] | Better believe, the local news would eat that shit up. | 你最好相信 本地新闻热衷这类报道 |
[16:09] | Or they might enjoy watching you get arrested, | 或者他们可能喜欢看你被逮捕 |
[16:11] | when the police test your bloodstream for illegal substances. | 在警察验你的血检查非法药物后 |
[17:06] | Wanna dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[17:07] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[17:12] | What’ up? This is Noah. You know what to do. | 什么事 我是诺亚 你知道该怎么做 |
[17:16] | Noah, hey, it’s Moe. | 诺亚 我是莫 |
[17:21] | But you know that… | 不过你也知道是我… |
[17:23] | Listen… | 听着 |
[17:25] | I’m really sorry for how I’ve acted. | 我很抱歉我那么做 |
[17:29] | I’ve had my walls up, and it’s really stupid… | 我把你隔在外面了 那真的很蠢 |
[17:33] | because I think… | 因为我觉得… |
[17:35] | I think I might… | 我觉得我可能 |
[17:37] | I don’t know, man, I think I might… | 我不知道 我觉得我可能 |
[17:41] | maybe love you. | 或许爱你 |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:48] | Oh, and if you get this soon, | 如果你很快听到这个留言 |
[17:50] | I’m outside the gym and… and I’m on Molly. | 我就在体育馆外面 而且我磕了药 |
[17:54] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:58] | Bye. | 拜 |
[18:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:01] | It feels so amazing… | 说出真话… |
[18:04] | to tell the truth. | 感觉好棒 |
[18:06] | I can’t believe you just did that. | 真不敢相信你刚刚那么做了 |
[18:09] | It’s all so clear. | 现在一切都清楚了 |
[18:11] | Look, for so long I couldn’t understand | 这么久以来我不能明白 |
[18:13] | why I was going to those meetings. | 为什么我去那些互助会 |
[18:15] | And now I know. It was for you guys. | 现在我知道了 是为了你们 |
[18:19] | It was so this could happen. | 是为了能有现在这种状况 |
[18:21] | Even though you guys are so messed up | 虽然你们一团糟 |
[18:23] | with your shoplifting and everything, | 有入店行窃等等各种问题 |
[18:25] | it’s like, we all have our own shit, you know? | 但是 我们都有各自的问题 是吧 |
[18:28] | And, like, this, the three of us… we’re just meant to be. | 而这个 我们三个… 注定要这样 |
[18:32] | But why do you say it like that? | 可是你为什么那么说 |
[18:34] | Our shoplifting? How are we more messed up than you? | 我们入店行窃 我们怎么就比你更糟糕了 |
[18:37] | No, I just mean, like… | 不 我只是想说… |
[18:39] | Like this one… has like a stash of shit under her bed. | 比如她 床底下藏了一堆东西 |
[18:43] | And you, with your, like, 200 lipsticks. | 而你 你那差不多两百支口红 |
[18:49] | Wait. So I’m confused. | 等等 我糊涂了 |
[18:51] | You’re better than us because you don’t steal as much? | 因为你偷得不多所以比我们好吗 |
[18:54] | Guys, I have to tell you something. | 我必须告诉你们一件事 |
[18:58] | I don’t steal… | 我不偷… |
[19:01] | – at all. – Wait, what? | -完全不偷 -等等 什么 |
[19:04] | So you’ve just been lying this whole time? | 所以你一直都是在撒谎吗 |
[19:06] | Just sitting in the meetings, silently judging us? | 就坐在互助会 无声地评判我们吗 |
[19:09] | No. No. I mean, yeah, at first. | 不 不 好吧 起初是 |
[19:13] | – And then– – Okay. That’s pathetic. | -然后… -真可悲 |
[19:16] | And mean. | 也卑鄙 |
[19:17] | Look, guys, I’m sorry I lied to you, I just… | 听着 我很抱歉骗了你们 我只是… |
[19:20] | I thought you out of all people would understand. | 我觉得你们会是最能理解的 |
[19:22] | So, who do you think you are? | 那你觉得自己是谁 |
[19:23] | You think you’re less fucked up than we are? | 你觉得你相比我们没那么糟糕吗 |
[19:25] | No, shit. I didn’t mean it to sound like that. | 不 见鬼 我不是这个意思 |
[19:28] | I don’t care how you meant it. | 我不在乎你是什么意思 |
[19:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:33] | Wait up. | 等等我 |