Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:24] Where’s Sabine’s place again? 萨比恩家在哪里来着
[00:26] I think it’s in the Alberta district. 我觉得应该在亚伯达区
[00:28] Wow. You’re like a local now. 你现在就像是个本地人了
[00:30] Yeah, I got us invited to this party, didn’t I? 是啊 我给大家搞到了派对的邀请呢
[00:32] Yeah, you did. Which is still mystifying to me. 没错 我还是觉得很神奇
[00:36] What can I say? I’ve got game. 我能怎么说呢 我就是这么厉害
[00:40] Bro. 哥们
[00:43] I totally don’t have game. 其实我根本搞不懂
[00:47] I love this song. 我喜欢这首歌
[00:49] I know. 我知道
[00:50] You put it on the playlist for us. 你给我们加到播放列表了
[00:53] – I didn’t think you’d listen to it. – Yeah. -我没想到你会听 -嗯
[00:56] Well, I did. 我听了
[01:04] So… Luca lives here too, right? 那么 卢卡也住在这里 对吗
[01:07] At least we’ll know two people. 知道我们有两个认识的人了
[01:09] I’m happy as long as we’re not at the dance. 只要我们不跳舞 我就很满足了
[01:12] Who are you and what have you done with Tabitha Foster? 你是谁 你对塔比莎·福斯特做了什么
[01:14] Honestly… 说实话
[01:17] all I want to do is 我现在只想
[01:17] not play the role of Tabitha Foster for a night. 有一晚不当塔比莎·福斯特
[01:21] What? Did that sound basic? 怎么了 听起来太低级了吗
[01:24] No, I get it. All I want to do is not think about Noah. 不 我明白 我只想不去想诺亚
[01:35] Y’all wanna Stick and Poke? 想来做个一次性纹身吗
[01:37] Uh, no, thanks. We’re good. 不用了 谢谢
[01:50] Is that the bassist from Future Islands? 那是未来岛屿的贝斯手吗
[01:55] Oh, my God, you guys. I love this party. 天啊 伙计们 我爱这个派对
[01:59] Oh, excuse me. 不好意思
[02:01] Cheers. 干杯
[02:02] To tonight. 敬今晚
[02:14] Hey, Elodie. 艾洛蒂
[02:15] I’m so glad you and your friends made it to the party. 你和你朋友能来真好
[02:18] I’m really sorry about the glass. 很抱歉摔碎了杯子
[02:20] Stop. It’s not a party until somebody breaks something. 别说了 没人摔碎东西怎么能算派对呢
[02:23] Can I steal her away for a second? 我能暂时借用他一会吗
[02:25] Yeah. 嗯
[02:30] Damn, she is hot. 天 她可真火辣
[02:34] You think she has a shot? 你觉得她有机会吗
[02:38] Okay, what is happening on your phone? 你手机出什么事了
[02:40] Did you know they were going together? 你知道他们俩在一起吗
[02:44] Of course they are. 当然了
[02:46] That corsage… gross. 那小花束…真恶心
[02:49] You know what, screw it. We’re at legitimately fun party. 管他呢 我们在一个超级有趣的派对上
[02:53] Yeah. 对
[02:55] Yeah, you know what? If he’s moving on, so am I. 你知道 如果他向前看了 那我也是
[02:59] Tonight, I’m going to hook up with a hot stranger. 今天 我要泡上一个帅气的陌生人
[03:02] Okay. 好吧
[03:03] Then you’re in luck, because I make an excellent wingwoman. 那你走运了 因为我是一个超级棒的僚机
[03:08] I’m so glad you could make it. 很高兴你能来
[03:09] I know it was all really a last minute. 我知道我是临时通知你的
[03:11] No worries, I’m pretty free, like… all the time. 不用担心 我很有空…一直有空
[03:14] I don’t believe that. 我不信
[03:16] Trust me, I am very free. 相信我 我超级空
[03:21] I don’t know why I did that. I’m an idiot. 我不知道我为什么要这么说 我好蠢
[03:24] Well, you’re in luck, because I have a thing for idiots. 那你走运了 因为我喜欢蠢蛋
[03:28] Hey, Sabine. 萨比恩
[03:30] – You guys interested? – Ooh, what are these? -你们有兴趣吗 -这是什么
[03:32] – Ecstasy. – Pure MDMA. -摇头丸 -纯人工合成
[03:33] Totally clean, you’ll love it. 绝对干净 你肯定喜欢
[03:35] – After you. – No, I’m good. -你先 -我不用了
[03:38] It’s cool. 没事的
[03:43] This is exactly what I need tonight. 这正是我今晚需要的
[03:45] – Bless you. – It’s what we all need. -保佑你们 -我们都需要
[03:47] Oh, shit, when did Vice get here? 老天 维斯是什么时候来的
[03:49] – Vice, give me your body! – Hey. -维斯 来个拥抱 -你好啊
[04:12] What’s going on with you and Luca? 你跟卢卡是怎么回事
[04:14] Nothing. 什么事都没有
[04:17] We kissed… once. It was so awkward. 我们接吻了 一次 那次非常尴尬
[04:22] Dude, you should go talk to him. 朋友 你该去和他搭讪
[04:23] No, that’s the last thing I need. 不要 我现在最不需要的就是跟他搭讪
[04:25] I’m trying to avoid anything romantic. 我在努力避免开展任何情感关系
[04:28] But back to you. 但回到你的事情上来
[04:29] – Should we do a lap? – Yeah. -我们要去巡场一周吗 -好吧
[04:31] What are we talking about? 二位在说什么呢
[04:33] Um… Just looking at some options for Moe. 在帮莫物色一些对象
[04:36] Yup. Just me. 对 只是为我
[04:38] Well, let me know if I can be of service. 如果需要我帮忙 不要客气
[04:41] Definitely. 当然
[04:44] Shall we? 我们走吧
[04:53] Hey, guys. 二位好啊
[04:54] – Hey. – This is my friend, Moe. -你好 -这是我的朋友 莫
[04:56] Cool, Frank. 我是弗兰克
[04:58] I’m Vice. 我是维斯
[04:59] So, how did you two meet? 所以说 你们俩是怎么认识的
[05:01] Um, like… five minutes ago. 我们才刚认识
[05:05] Cool. 好吧
[05:06] Yeah, cool… Um, us too. 我们俩也才刚认识
[05:09] And now it feels like we’ve known each other our entire lives. 现在感觉我们已经一见如故了
[05:13] Well, congrats. 恭喜二位
[05:17] Um, I’m going to go grab another one. 我要去再拿一瓶
[05:30] Did it seem like I was into you? 是我看起来像对你有意思吗
[05:32] No, it would have gotten them to stay. 不 那反而能留住他们
[05:49] Does that offer still stand? 我现在想来点还行吗
[05:53] I feel like I could really have a chance with her 我觉得我如果做点跟她一样的事
[05:55] if I just got on her level. 我也许能成功搭上她
[05:57] And Sabine’s friend said it’s totally safe. 况且萨比恩的朋友们说这些绝对安全
[05:59] – It’s 100% pure MDMA. – You don’t have to convince me, okay? -这是纯的致幻剂 -你不用说服我
[06:02] I got to take the edge off, 我正需要放飞自我
[06:03] and I’m gonna make something happen tonight. 然后在今晚找点乐子
[06:05] So, gimme. 来吧 给我
[06:07] – So you’ve done it before? – Nope. -所以说你以前吸过这个 -没有
[06:09] – You haven’t? – Okay. Don’t be shocked. -你居然没有 -拜托 别那么震惊
[06:11] Have you? 你用过吗
[06:13] Never. 从未
[06:14] It can be our first time, together. 大家都是第一次 一起试吧
[06:18] How about you guys take it and I can just be the responsible one? 不如你们俩吸吧 我做保持清醒的那个
[06:20] Nuh. Either we’re all in or I’m out. 没门 要么不做要做就一起做
[06:23] Please, be all in. 求你了 一起来吧
[06:24] I thought you said you didn’t 你之前不是还说你今晚
[06:25] want to be Tabitha Foster for one night. 不想做塔比莎·福斯特了吗
[06:26] So, shouldn’t you do the opposite of what you would normally do? 所以 你不更该做些离经叛道的事吗
[06:31] Okay, I did say that. 好吧 我的确这样说了
[07:02] Okay. 好吧
[07:03] Drinking from that dirty-ass cup 我从来没有用过
[07:04] was the least “Me” Thing I’ve ever done. 那么脏的杯子喝过水
[07:10] – How long is it supposed to take? – Google it. -这个起效要多久 -你可以查一下
[07:14] – Are you feeling anything? – I don’t know. Are you? -你的起效了吗 -不知道 你呢
[07:26] I think there’s a marble under my butt. 我感觉我坐在了个弹珠上面
[07:33] Some friend of mine said 我有些朋友告诉我说
[07:34] you’re supposed to rub soft stuff on your skin 你该在吸摇头丸的时候
[07:36] when you do Molly. 用软的东西去擦你的皮肤
[07:39] – It’s nice. – Do that again. -这感觉很棒 -来多一次
[08:57] Go talk to her, go. 去和她搭讪吧 去吧
[08:58] I’m the prince here. 我是王子
[09:00] – Let’s do it. – Leave it. You can be princess. -我们来跳 -不 你可以当公主
[09:03] I need rhythm. 我需要节奏
[09:07] Elodie. 艾洛蒂
[09:09] How are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[09:11] Feeling perfect. 感觉特别棒
[09:14] Me too. 我也是
[09:22] I need water. 我需要水
[09:23] I’ll be back. 马上回来
[09:30] – No luck? – No. -不走运吗 -是的
[09:32] I don’t even care, ’cause tonight is so great. 我根本不在乎 因为今晚特别棒
[09:34] I just wanna etch it in my brain forever. 我只想将它永远铭刻在我脑海中
[09:37] Oh, my God. You just gave me the best idea. 天啊 你让我想到一个最好的主意
[09:48] I love it. 我好喜欢
[09:51] Am I weird or does this actually feel good? 我觉得这样很爽 是我奇怪吗
[09:53] You’re definitely weird. 绝对是你奇怪
[09:55] Can one of you hold my hand? Needles give me anxiety. 你们谁能握着我的手吗 针让我焦虑
[10:01] Are we going to wake up tomorrow and regret this? 我们明天一觉醒来会后悔吗
[10:03] Dude, tomorrow does not exist. 老兄 明天根本不存在
[10:09] A triangle, for the three of us. 三角形 代表我们三个人
[10:12] My dad’s gonna kill me. 我爸会杀了我的
[10:14] You know, these days… 知道吗 这些天…
[10:16] I don’t think my dad would even notice. 我觉得我爸根本不会注意到
[10:19] Real talks. I don’t think my dad would recognize me 说真心话 我觉得我爸如果在大街上看到我
[10:22] if he saw me on the street. 也根本不会认得
[10:24] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[10:27] I don’t want to be sad. 我不想难过
[10:29] Fuck sad. 难过见鬼去吧
[10:32] Next to stealing, 除了偷窃之外
[10:33] this is hands-down the best high I’ve ever felt. 这无疑是我感觉最嗨的时候
[10:36] Hands down? 无疑
[10:37] As a one-time expert, definitely. 作为一次性专家 绝对的
[10:39] I love you guys. 我爱你们两个
[10:41] Me too! I love love. 我也是 我爱爱
[10:44] No, I mean it. 不 我说真的
[10:46] I mean, everything’s just changed so much recently. 最近一切都大变样
[10:48] Seeing my dad with that woman… 看到我爸和那个女人在一起
[10:50] It was just way too real. 实在太真实了
[10:52] I can’t imagine having seen it with anyone else. 我无法想象和其他人一起看到那场面
[10:57] Would’ve been way worse. 那样会更加糟糕
[11:00] We got you, girl. 有我们呢 姐们
[11:02] Oh, man. 天啊
[11:03] You guys got me feeling all sentimental and shit. 你们让我变得这么多愁善感
[11:06] I hate you. 我讨厌你们
[11:08] But also, I will quite literally shout from this rooftop… 不过同时 我真的会在这个房顶大喊
[11:12] I love you! 我爱你们
[11:18] Like, the only people that like Modest Mouse are from Portland. 比如只有来自波特兰的人喜欢谦逊耗子乐队
[11:22] It’s such a cliché. 真是老套
[11:24] They’re not even from here, they’re from Washington. 他们根本不是这里的人 他们来自华盛顿
[11:27] Don’t be so dramatic, Josh. They’re good. 别说得这么戏剧化 乔什 他们很不错
[11:30] I’m from the Southwest and I love them. 我来自西南 我爱他们
[11:32] “Everyone’s life ends, but no one ever completes it.” “人的生命都有尽头 却没有人活得完整”
[11:35] That got me through some shit. 这伴我熬过一些痛苦时光
[11:36] “Opinions were like kittens, I was giving them away.” “意见就像小猫 我把它们送人”
[11:38] The Lonesome Crowded West. 出自专辑《寂寞拥挤的西部》
[11:40] Where have you been hiding this one? She’s great. 你一直把她藏哪里了 她很棒
[11:42] And she really know her shit. 而且她真的很懂行
[11:44] You have to be careful, though. 不过你要小心
[11:46] She’s got a little more devil in her than you might think. 她内心的恶魔比你想的要多
[11:55] You think the devil gets a bad rep. 你觉得恶魔名声不好
[11:58] Sabine, we’re out of ice. 萨比恩 我们没冰块了
[12:00] – Can I help? – No, stay. Have fun. -我能帮忙吗 -不 留下 好好玩
[12:03] I’ll find you. 我待会来找你
[12:07] You better get after that. 这下你可懂了吧
[12:12] Your face is so… 你的脸真的
[12:15] interesting. 非常有趣
[12:16] You know, you’re much chiller than I thought. 你比我想象中酷多了
[12:18] So, do you wanna, like, kiss me? 所以 你想要 吻我吗
[12:21] Do you always ask so formal like that? 你总是那么正式地提要求吗
[12:23] Yeah. Consent is where it’s at. 是啊 获得同意很重要
[12:26] It’s sexy. 这真性感
[12:28] – So, that’s a yes? – Yes. -所以 这是在说你同意吗 -是的
[12:35] You okay? 你还好吗
[12:37] Sorry, I’m just… 不好意思 我只是
[12:39] a little light-headed. 感觉有点飘忽
[12:41] Let me guess. One of Sabine’s friends special pills. 我猜 你吃了萨比恩朋友那些特别的药
[12:48] Here, come sit. 来 过来坐下
[12:58] Drink this, it’ll help. 喝点这个 能缓解一下
[13:00] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:01] Of course. 不客气
[13:05] How are you feeling? 你感觉怎样
[13:06] Yeah. Better now. 比刚才好多了
[13:10] Good. 很好
[13:11] That feels nice. 那感觉很棒
[13:13] That’s the Molly talking. 这肯定是你吃了致幻剂的缘故
[13:16] I guess. 我猜也是
[13:18] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[13:22] It’s just… 我只是
[13:27] I think I just have a bad habit of trusting the wrong people. 我觉得我有轻信他人的坏习惯
[13:35] Have a little more faith in yourself. 你要对自己有点信心
[13:41] Don’t mind me. 打扰一下
[13:42] Oh, hey. 你来了
[13:43] You two look cozy. 你俩看起来挺享受
[13:45] Yeah, she was just feeling a little sick. 她只是有点不舒服
[13:47] It’s all good. 一切都很好
[13:49] Usually when people say that, it’s not all good. 通常 当有人这样说那就不是一切都好
[13:53] When we said we were going to throw this party, 当我们商量我们要一起办这个派对的时候
[13:55] I thought it meant that we were going to throw this party. 我以为是我们将一起办这个派对
[13:57] Not that I would be doing all the work 而不是我一个人忙前忙后
[13:58] and you would be off hooking up with someone else. 然后你做甩手掌柜去勾搭别人
[14:01] – Are you two together? – We’re not together. -你们两个在交往吗 -我们没有
[14:04] It’s complicated. 这有点复杂
[14:09] Honestly, I don’t do complicated. 说实话 我不想被搅和进复杂关系里
[14:43] I love kissing you. 我喜欢吻你
[14:46] I don’t think I can do this. 我觉得我做不来这个
[14:49] Is everything okay? 一切还好吗
[14:50] Yeah, everything is great. I just… 一切都好 只是
[14:53] – I have to go. – Okay. -我必须要走了 -好吧
[14:55] Well, nice making out with you. 和你亲热感觉不错
[15:00] Hey. Have you seen Sabine? 你看见萨比恩了吗
[15:02] – I thought she came this way. – Yeah, uh… -我好像看见她往这边来了 -有的 但
[15:05] I just had a really awkward moment with her and Luca. 我刚刚跟她和卢卡特别尴尬
[15:08] – What do you mean? – I think they have something between them. -什么意思 -我觉得他们貌似有一腿
[15:13] Guys, we need to leave, like, five minutes ago. 各位 我觉得我们五分钟之前就该离开了
[15:16] I feel like I’m peaking, 我觉得我达到了人生巅峰
[15:17] and there’s something I got to do 在这种飘飘欲仙的感觉消失前
[15:18] before this warm fuzzy feeling ends. 我有件不得不做的事情
[15:20] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[15:34] You sure about this? 你确定要这样做吗
[15:36] Yeah. 确定
[15:42] 萨比恩 你要是没走就好了
[15:48] Welcome to homecoming. Ticket, please. 欢迎来到返校日舞会 请出示你的票
[15:50] Oh, technically I’m not going to the dance. 严格来说 我不是来跳舞的
[15:52] I just got to talk to someone real quick. 我只是想进去一会找个人
[15:54] Without a ticket, it’s not happening. 没有票 我不能放你进去
[15:56] Not to mention, you don’t meet the dress code requirements. 更别提 你的着装不符合要求
[16:00] What do I need to get in? A goddamn ball gown? 我需要穿什么才能进 该死的舞会礼服吗
[16:02] Yes. You need to be in formal wear. 没错 你需要穿着正式服装
[16:04] Honestly, that’s classist. 老实说 这是阶级歧视
[16:06] Better believe, the local news would eat that shit up. 你最好相信 本地新闻热衷这类报道
[16:09] Or they might enjoy watching you get arrested, 或者他们可能喜欢看你被逮捕
[16:11] when the police test your bloodstream for illegal substances. 在警察验你的血检查非法药物后
[17:06] Wanna dance? 想跳舞吗
[17:07] Come on. 来嘛
[17:12] What’ up? This is Noah. You know what to do. 什么事 我是诺亚 你知道该怎么做
[17:16] Noah, hey, it’s Moe. 诺亚 我是莫
[17:21] But you know that… 不过你也知道是我…
[17:23] Listen… 听着
[17:25] I’m really sorry for how I’ve acted. 我很抱歉我那么做
[17:29] I’ve had my walls up, and it’s really stupid… 我把你隔在外面了 那真的很蠢
[17:33] because I think… 因为我觉得…
[17:35] I think I might… 我觉得我可能
[17:37] I don’t know, man, I think I might… 我不知道 我觉得我可能
[17:41] maybe love you. 或许爱你
[17:47] Yeah. 没错
[17:48] Oh, and if you get this soon, 如果你很快听到这个留言
[17:50] I’m outside the gym and… and I’m on Molly. 我就在体育馆外面 而且我磕了药
[17:54] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[17:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:58] Bye. 拜
[18:00] Oh, my God. 天啊
[18:01] It feels so amazing… 说出真话…
[18:04] to tell the truth. 感觉好棒
[18:06] I can’t believe you just did that. 真不敢相信你刚刚那么做了
[18:09] It’s all so clear. 现在一切都清楚了
[18:11] Look, for so long I couldn’t understand 这么久以来我不能明白
[18:13] why I was going to those meetings. 为什么我去那些互助会
[18:15] And now I know. It was for you guys. 现在我知道了 是为了你们
[18:19] It was so this could happen. 是为了能有现在这种状况
[18:21] Even though you guys are so messed up 虽然你们一团糟
[18:23] with your shoplifting and everything, 有入店行窃等等各种问题
[18:25] it’s like, we all have our own shit, you know? 但是 我们都有各自的问题 是吧
[18:28] And, like, this, the three of us… we’re just meant to be. 而这个 我们三个… 注定要这样
[18:32] But why do you say it like that? 可是你为什么那么说
[18:34] Our shoplifting? How are we more messed up than you? 我们入店行窃 我们怎么就比你更糟糕了
[18:37] No, I just mean, like… 不 我只是想说…
[18:39] Like this one… has like a stash of shit under her bed. 比如她 床底下藏了一堆东西
[18:43] And you, with your, like, 200 lipsticks. 而你 你那差不多两百支口红
[18:49] Wait. So I’m confused. 等等 我糊涂了
[18:51] You’re better than us because you don’t steal as much? 因为你偷得不多所以比我们好吗
[18:54] Guys, I have to tell you something. 我必须告诉你们一件事
[18:58] I don’t steal… 我不偷…
[19:01] – at all. – Wait, what? -完全不偷 -等等 什么
[19:04] So you’ve just been lying this whole time? 所以你一直都是在撒谎吗
[19:06] Just sitting in the meetings, silently judging us? 就坐在互助会 无声地评判我们吗
[19:09] No. No. I mean, yeah, at first. 不 不 好吧 起初是
[19:13] – And then– – Okay. That’s pathetic. -然后… -真可悲
[19:16] And mean. 也卑鄙
[19:17] Look, guys, I’m sorry I lied to you, I just… 听着 我很抱歉骗了你们 我只是…
[19:20] I thought you out of all people would understand. 我觉得你们会是最能理解的
[19:22] So, who do you think you are? 那你觉得自己是谁
[19:23] You think you’re less fucked up than we are? 你觉得你相比我们没那么糟糕吗
[19:25] No, shit. I didn’t mean it to sound like that. 不 见鬼 我不是这个意思
[19:28] I don’t care how you meant it. 我不在乎你是什么意思
[19:32] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[19:33] Wait up. 等等我
窈窕淑女

文章导航

Previous Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 窈窕淑女(Trinkets)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

窈窕淑女(Trinkets)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号