时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Last week, I heard the story on the news | 上周 我听到新闻上说 |
[00:31] | about a stolen sculpture worth 60 million dollars. | 有一座失窃的雕像价值六千万 |
[00:35] | The thief buried it in the middle of the forest. | 盗贼当初把赃物埋在了森林中央 |
[00:39] | But… after 40 years, he couldn’t take it anymore. | 但是 四十年后 他挖不出来了 |
[00:43] | He called the cops and turned himself in. | 他报警自首了 |
[00:47] | He led them to the woods and watched as they dug it up. | 他带他们去了树林里 看着他们挖出来 |
[00:51] | He said he felt proud when they finally pulled the statue out… | 他说看到他们终于挖出雕像时 他很自豪 |
[00:55] | because he’d finally gotten to tell someone. | 因为他终于能告诉别人了 |
[00:57] | He’d gotten to confess his crime and all of its glorious detail. | 他可以坦白他的罪行 披露了不起的细节 |
[01:04] | It makes sense, right? | 很有道理 对吗 |
[01:06] | ‘Cause… stealing alone can drive you crazy. | 因为 独自偷窃会把你逼疯 |
[01:10] | The only thing that makes any of that worthwhile is… | 让一切更加值得的只有 |
[01:14] | having someone to share it with. | 能够与人分享 |
[01:21] | Oh, boo, that was kinda cute. | 说得也太可爱了 |
[01:24] | You really love us, huh? | 你真的很爱我们吧 |
[01:25] | So what are your plans for tonight? | 你们今晚有什么计划 |
[01:28] | Hopefully seeing Sabine. | 希望能去找萨比恩 |
[01:30] | Wow. You’re all happy and stuff. | 你好开心 |
[01:32] | I know, it’s gross. | 我知道 很恶心 |
[01:35] | What about you, guys? | 你们呢 伙计们 |
[01:36] | I don’t know. Maybe go talk to that guy over there. | 我不知道 也许去找那个家伙聊聊 |
[01:40] | Cool. Yeah. | 不错 |
[01:41] | You guys go off and do romance stuff | 你们去做点浪漫的事 |
[01:43] | and I’ll just be here, you know… | 我就在这里 |
[01:46] | stacking chairs. | 堆椅子 |
[01:48] | How I do. | 我就是干这种事的 |
[01:53] | So, want to go for a walk? | 想去散散步吗 |
[01:55] | I do, but I’ve got an interview in 20 minutes. | 我也想 但是我20分钟后有个面试 |
[01:59] | My friend’s got this new restaurant | 我朋友开了家新餐馆 |
[02:00] | and he thinks he can hook me up with a manager position. | 他觉得能能让我当个经理 |
[02:03] | Really? That’s so cool. | 真的吗 那真是太棒了 |
[02:06] | Still on for tomorrow night? | 明晚还是约好了吧 |
[02:08] | – Yeah. – Good. | -嗯 -好 |
[02:10] | You like bowling? | 你喜欢保龄球吗 |
[02:13] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:14] | Got friends in high places. | 上面有人 |
[02:17] | AKA Moe. | 就是莫 |
[02:18] | So you’ve been asking about me? | 所以你一直在打听我的情报 |
[02:22] | 7:00 okay? | 七点可以吧 |
[02:24] | Didn’t know how late you can stay out. | 不知道你能在外面留到多晚 |
[02:26] | Well, I was actually thinking about telling my mom | 我本来是想告诉我妈妈 |
[02:29] | that I was staying over at a friend’s. | 我要住在我朋友家 |
[02:32] | So I wouldn’t have to go back home? | 那我不用回家了吧 |
[02:37] | Yes, I love that plan. | 我喜欢这个计划 |
[02:48] | I got to go meet this guy. Wish me luck? | 我要去见那家伙了 祝我好运吧 |
[02:51] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:04] | Hey, Mom, uh… can I talk to you about something? | 妈妈 我能和你说一些事吗 |
[03:12] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[03:14] | Okay. As long as it has nothing to do | 好吧 只要不是说 |
[03:16] | with you being pregnant, I’m good. | 你怀孕了 我都行 |
[03:19] | Dad called. | 爸爸打来电话了 |
[03:24] | What did he have to say? | 他要说什么 |
[03:27] | He’s out. | 他出狱了 |
[03:31] | Wow, okay. I was not expecting that. | 好吧 这我还真没想到 |
[03:35] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[03:38] | He wants to see me. | 他想见我 |
[03:41] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[03:44] | Why, you don’t… | 为什么 你不… |
[03:45] | – you don’t think I should see him? – I didn’t say that. | -你不觉得我该见他吗 -我没这么说 |
[03:49] | I’m just trying to think of the… | 我只是想 |
[03:52] | right thing to do here for you. | 该为你做什么 |
[03:57] | Just because he is not in my life anymore, | 虽然他不会再出现在我的生活中 |
[04:00] | does not mean that he can’t be in yours. | 这不说明他不能出现在你的生活中 |
[04:04] | He hasn’t made it easy. | 是他自己的错 |
[04:07] | No, he hasn’t. | 没错 |
[04:12] | You know how I feel about him… | 你知道我对他的看法 |
[04:15] | but he has some good qualities. | 但是他也有好的品质 |
[04:18] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[04:19] | He’s… funny and charming. | 他…很有趣 很迷人 |
[04:24] | I mean, you get it from him. | 你的这些特点都是遗传他的 |
[04:28] | But he is also a wild card. | 但他也是个不安分的人 |
[04:32] | I wish I had an answer for you. I’m sorry. | 我也希望我能给你答案 对不起 |
[04:35] | For what? | 为什么 |
[04:36] | You didn’t go to jail. | 你又没进监狱 |
[04:39] | You’re a queen. | 你是女王 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | Let’s let this marinate. | 好好染吧 |
[04:49] | Yeah, I mean, that’s good. | 这味道很好 |
[04:55] | We’ll save you some if you want to eat later. | 如果你想迟点吃的话我们可以给你留点 |
[05:05] | – It’s really nice having you sit with us. – Mm-hm. | -很高兴你能和我们同台吃饭 -是的 |
[05:08] | I mean, not that I mind when you eat in your room or– | 这不是说我介意你在房间里吃或者怎样 |
[05:12] | Yeah, I thought I’d try a table for a change. | 没关系 我决定换来桌上吃试试看 |
[05:18] | How was your day? | 你今天过的怎样 |
[05:20] | Not terrible. | 还行吧 |
[05:22] | We were doing peaks and valleys. | 我们在轮流分享今天的生活起落 |
[05:25] | My peak was when Mrs. Liebman fed Lumpy a rat. | 我的高光是利伯曼老师喂给笨笨一只老鼠 |
[05:27] | He ate it whole. | 它一口吞掉了 |
[05:29] | You could like see it moving all the way down its body. | 你可以看到老鼠一路从笨笨的身体里下去 |
[05:33] | Lumpy is the class boa constrictor. | 笨笨是他们班养的红尾蟒蛇 |
[05:37] | Your turn, Elodie. | 轮到你说了 艾洛蒂 |
[05:39] | You don’t have to. | 你不想说也行的 |
[05:41] | No, it’s okay. Um… | 没事 我可以讲讲 |
[05:43] | My valley was a pop quiz in history. | 我的低谷时刻是今天的历史课堂小测 |
[05:47] | And my peak is… | 我的高光时刻是 |
[05:49] | definitely this curry. | 绝对是吃这碗咖喱 |
[05:51] | It’s really good. | 这真的非常好吃 |
[05:53] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[05:56] | What’s on the docket for you homework-wise today? | 你今天的作业做的如何了 |
[05:59] | I finished most of it during a free period. | 我在空闲时间把大多数做完了 |
[06:02] | I was actually hoping | 我在想如果你允许的话 |
[06:04] | maybe I could hang out with a friend later if that’s okay. | 我迟一点想要出去跟一个朋友去玩会 |
[06:12] | Okay. Sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[06:17] | I won’t be out late. | 我不会太晚回来的 |
[06:40] | I know you don’t miss my pie that much. | 我知道你来这不是因为想吃我做的派 |
[06:43] | You know he’s not here tonight. | 你的他今晚可不在 |
[06:45] | Thanks, but I’m meeting someone else. | 谢了 但我今天是来见别人的 |
[06:48] | For the record, I’m team Noah. | 事先声明 我可是站诺亚的 |
[06:50] | Relax, Paula. | 放心 波拉 |
[06:54] | – I’m actually meeting my dad. – Oh. | -我其实是来见我爸的 -原来如此 |
[06:57] | Can I get you anything? | 你要点什么吃吗 |
[06:59] | I’m good. | 暂时不了 |
[07:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | Blueberry. | 蓝莓味的 |
[07:21] | – On the house. – Thank you, Paula. | -我请客 -谢了 波拉 |
[07:23] | *Pecking to keep me up* | *啄食声让我夜不能寐* |
[07:26] | *And I can’t come down* | *我难以平歇* |
[07:29] | *All of the words building a house In my head* | *这些话在我脑海中筑起楼阁* |
[07:35] | *Tearing it down* | *将它拆除* |
[07:38] | *The wreckage is keeping me up* | *它的残骸让我夜不能寐* |
[07:41] | *And I can’t come down* | *然而我难以平歇* |
[07:45] | *The murmur of the starling song Is maddening* | *椋鸟低鸣令我发狂* |
[07:48] | *The murder of the crows Is coming at me* | *群鸦结伴在向我逼近* |
[07:52] | *The ticking of the clock Is trying to mock me* | *钟声滴答似对我嘲讽* |
[07:54] | *I’m wide-awake Like there’s nothing at stake* | *我现在完全清醒像平白无事* |
[07:59] | *’Cause I am still the architect Of this cage* | *是我亲手建造了这个牢笼* |
[08:02] | *And I set all the raptors on a rampage* | *我释出猛兽制造暴乱* |
[08:05] | *Begging for a rapture for an escape* | *祈求得到解脱的狂喜* |
[08:08] | *Get out of my head* | *滚出我的脑海* |
[08:10] | *Get out of my head, Get out of my* | *滚出我的脑海 滚出我的* |
[08:13] | *Head* | *脑海* |
[08:24] | *’Cause all of these birds, All of these birds in my head* | *因为这些鸟 这些鸟在我脑海中* |
[08:31] | *Swarming around* | *徘徊不去* |
[08:34] | *I’m begging to keep me up* | *我祈求夜不能寐* |
[08:38] | *And I can’t come down* | *我就是难以平歇* |
[08:42] | You can really sing. | 你唱的真好 |
[08:44] | That’s the thing about you. | 这是你的迷人之处 |
[08:46] | You never stop surprising me. | 你永远能给我惊喜 |
[08:49] | Are we taking this one on the road with us? | 我们要带这位一起走吗 |
[08:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[09:03] | I am… going back on tour. | 我要开始巡演了 |
[09:07] | You’re leaving? | 你要离开这里了吗 |
[09:10] | When? | 什么时候 |
[09:11] | Tomorrow. | 就明天 |
[09:14] | What? | 那么快 |
[09:15] | Yeah, with Mitsuki. | 是的 和光树一起 |
[09:17] | My manager got us a gig filling in for the opener. | 我们的经纪人给我们找了个候补开场的活 |
[09:21] | We got the call last night. | 我们昨晚收到确认消息了 |
[09:24] | Holy shit, that’s awesome. | 我的天 这真的很棒 |
[09:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:28] | Two months. We start in | 去两个月 我们将会 |
[09:29] | California and then down through the Southwest, | 从加州开始一路向西南边走 |
[09:31] | over to Nashville, then New York and then… | 然后是纳什维尔 然后是纽约 然后 |
[09:35] | who knows? | 再看吧 |
[09:37] | That’s… great. | 这 真是很棒 |
[09:41] | You should come with me. | 你该跟我一起来 |
[13:38] | or I can make this all go away. | 我也可以让这件事一笔勾销 |
[13:55] | Um, what the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[14:02] | So, what time should I come over for that Stanford thing tonight? | 我要几点过来参加今晚的斯坦福派对 |
[14:04] | It starts at 6:00. | 六点开始 |
[14:06] | Cool, cool. | 好 |
[14:07] | – Should I wear a tie? – I really don’t care. | -我要打领带吗 -我真的不在乎 |
[14:13] | I am so confused. | 真搞不懂 |
[14:15] | I feel like I’m living in a goddamn Twilight Zone. | 我感觉自己生活在阴阳魔界 |
[14:18] | First my dad, and now this shit. | 先是我爸爸 现在又是这破事 |
[14:21] | What happened with your dad? | 你爸爸怎么了 |
[14:23] | He called me saying he was out and wanted to see me and… | 他联系我说他出狱了想见我 |
[14:27] | I fell for it and he stood me up. | 我信以为真 结果他放我鸽子 |
[14:30] | Why is everyone garbage? | 为什么每个人都这么渣 |
[14:33] | I just can’t believe she would actually get back with him. | 我不敢相信她真的会跟他复合 |
[14:36] | She wouldn’t. | 她不会的 |
[14:45] | Dude, why are you playing all nice with Brady? | 姐们 你为什么对布雷迪那么友善 |
[14:47] | He knows… about the car. | 他知道车子的事了 |
[14:49] | He knows that I did it, and he knows I didn’t do it alone. | 他知道是我干的 而且知道不是我一个人 |
[14:53] | But… he said he wouldn’t say anything… | 但他说只要我跟他复合 |
[14:57] | if I got back together with him. | 他就不会说出去 |
[14:58] | That is sick. | 太变态了 |
[15:00] | He can’t do that. | 他不能这么做 |
[15:01] | You can’t do that. | 你也不能这么做 |
[15:03] | No, we all can’t go down for something that Brady did to me. | 不能因为布雷迪对我做的事把我们三个都搭进去 |
[15:06] | No. | 不 |
[15:07] | No, we got you. Look, we’re in this together. | 不 我们支持你 我们一起想办法 |
[15:11] | She’s right. There has to be another way. | 她说得对 一定有别的办法 |
[15:13] | I can’t think of anything. | 我想不出任何办法 |
[15:15] | So I’m just doing what I can. | 所以我只能尽我所能 |
[15:30] | That bastard! | 那个混蛋 |
[15:32] | – What? – Brian. | -什么 -布莱恩 |
[15:33] | He ended it. | 他跟我分手了 |
[15:35] | Oh. Why? | 为什么 |
[15:37] | He got a new study partner in AP Spanish, | 他有了新的预修西班牙语课程的学习搭档 |
[15:39] | and I know there’s something going on between them. | 我就知道他们之间有暧昧 |
[15:43] | I’ll never love again. | 我再也不会爱了 |
[15:45] | You’ll definitely love again. What about that guy in pre-calc? | 你肯定还会再爱的 高等数学那个家伙呢 |
[15:48] | Who, Patrick? | 谁 帕特里克吗 |
[15:49] | – Hey, what’s up, bro? Okay. – See you at the game? | -你好啊 兄弟 -比赛见 |
[15:52] | Um… Sorry, I got to go, Rachelle. | 对不起 我得走了 雷切尔 |
[15:57] | Brady. | 布雷迪 |
[16:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:01] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[16:04] | I stole your car. | 我偷了你的车 |
[16:07] | Yeah, right. Did Tabitha put you up to this? | 是啊 塔比莎让你这么做的吗 |
[16:10] | – No, she had nothing to do with it. – Then what? | -不 她跟这事没有关系 -那是为什么 |
[16:12] | Are you one of those girls who’s obsessed with her, | 你是追随她的那群女孩中的一员吗 |
[16:13] | you’ll do whatever she says? | 她叫你干什么你就干什么 |
[16:16] | – I can prove that. – Get your hand off me. | -我可以证明 -别碰我 |
[16:22] | You gonna prove it, huh? | 你要证明吗 |
[16:25] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[17:29] | Dude, thought you said you were over her. | 哥们 我以为你说已经放下她了 |
[17:31] | She’s good in bed, you know what I mean? | 她床上功夫了得 你懂的 |
[17:37] | Yo, Brady. | 布雷迪 |
[17:39] | Fuck you, dude. | 去你的 哥们 |
[17:40] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[17:41] | Ow. What the fuck? | 你干什么 |
[17:42] | You know what you did, you piece of shit. | 你知道自己做了什么 人渣 |
[17:45] | What’s with the matching tattoo? | 又是同样的纹身 |
[17:46] | You guys are fucking witches or something? | 你们是女巫还是什么玩意 |
[17:49] | – What’s going on over here? – She assaulted me. | -发生什么事了 -她袭击我 |
[17:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:52] | No, not really. | 不好 |
[17:54] | Moe, you’ve gotta come with me. | 莫 你得跟我来一趟 |
[17:58] | – Dude, you good? – What happened, bro? | -哥们 你还好吗 -怎么了 兄弟 |
[18:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:06] | Moe, Moe, Moe, Moe, Moe. | 莫 莫 莫 |
[18:08] | – What happened? – I just got suspended, | -发生什么事了 -我被勒令休学了 |
[18:10] | – that’s what happened. – What? | -就是这么回事 -什么 |
[18:12] | – What did you do? – This is such bullshit. | -你做了什么 -太可恶了 |
[18:14] | – This can really fuck things up for me. – Moe. | -这会把我的事都搞砸的 -莫 |
[18:17] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:18] | I punched Brady. | 我揍了布雷迪 |
[18:20] | What? | 什么 |
[18:21] | I know he’s your friend, but you have to believe me. | 我知道他是你的朋友 但是你得相信我 |
[18:23] | Brady is a bad guy. | 布雷迪是个坏人 |
[18:26] | A bad guy? How? | 坏人 怎么说 |
[18:29] | He hurts Tabitha. | 他伤害塔比莎 |
[18:34] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:37] | I’ve seen the bruises. | 我见过她身上的淤青 |
[18:42] | What a piece of shit. | 真是个混蛋 |
[18:44] | – Yeah. – So that’s why you punched him. | -没错 -所以你揍了他吗 |
[18:45] | – Yeah. I had to do something. – I get it. | -是的 我必须做点什么 -我懂 |
[18:49] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[18:57] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[19:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:12] | For what? | 抱歉什么 |
[19:21] | – Elodie. – Dad, I can explain. | -艾洛蒂 -爸 我可以解释 |
[19:24] | No more lies. | 别再撒谎了 |
[19:26] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | 事情并不像看上去这么糟糕 |
[19:28] | No, it’s worse. | 不 更糟糕 |
[19:30] | How do you explain this? | 你怎么解释这个 |
[19:32] | You stole that car? | 你偷了那辆车吗 |
[19:34] | I… | 我… |
[19:36] | Look at all this stuff. | 看看这些东西 |
[19:38] | You have a real problem. | 你的问题真的很严重 |
[19:41] | I love you, but you need help. | 我爱你 但你需要帮助 |
[19:43] | I want to try and stop. I just– | 我想试着不再偷 我只是… |
[19:45] | You have an addiction. | 你有偷窃瘾 |
[19:48] | And clearly, whatever we’ve tried isn’t working. | 显然 我们目前的努力并没有用 |
[19:53] | There is a treatment facility in Seattle | 西雅图有个治疗机构 |
[19:57] | – and they’ve got Inpatient care– – Dad, no. I… | -那里有住院治疗 -爸 不 我 |
[20:00] | I’ll be grounded. I’ll go to therapy. | 我愿意被禁足 我会接受治疗 |
[20:04] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你想让我怎么做都行 |
[20:05] | Jenna is making the arrangements. | 詹娜在做安排 |
[20:06] | We’re doing what’s best for you. | 我们这么做对你最好 |
[20:08] | Best for everyone. | 对大家都好 |
[20:09] | Pack a bag… | 打包行李 |
[20:11] | whatever you’ll need for a few weeks. | 装上你几周需要用的东西 |
[20:14] | I’ll give you some time. | 我给你点时间 |
[20:14] | 塔比莎 莫 救命 我爸要把我送走 | |
[20:17] | Give me the phone. | 把手机给我 |
[20:20] | – I– – Elodie! | -我… -艾洛蒂 |
[21:09] | 卢卡 今晚不能过去了 家里有事 | |
[21:30] | Hey, what up, Elodie’s dad? | 你好吗 艾洛蒂的爸爸 |
[21:54] | Are you crazy? What are you doing? | 你疯了吗 你在做什么 |
[21:56] | What? You don’t carry a ladder with you wherever you go? | 怎么 你四处走动不带个梯子的吗 |
[22:01] | Come on. | 快来 |
[22:02] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[22:12] | So, yeah. | 是的 |
[22:14] | Elodie just left this in the library | 之前我们在图书馆学习时 |
[22:16] | when we were studying earlier. | 艾洛蒂把这个落下了 |
[22:18] | So, just… | 所以… |
[22:20] | Elodie takes chemistry? | 艾洛蒂学化学吗 |
[22:22] | Oh, yeah, you know. | 是的 你知道的 |
[22:23] | Like… in her spare time. | 在她空闲时间学 |
[22:30] | Elodie isn’t actually going to be at school for a little while, | 艾洛蒂有段时间不会去学校了 |
[22:33] | but I’ll give it to her. | 不过我会给她的 |
[22:34] | Oh, yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[22:44] | Actually, could you just grab me a piece of paper? | 那个 你能给我拿一张纸吗 |
[22:47] | I just want to leave her a note. | 我想给她留个信 |
[22:50] | – Sure, just one second. – Thanks. | -好的 等一下 -谢谢 |
[22:56] | Actually, you know what? It’s cool. | 我又一想 不用纸了 |
[22:57] | I’m just gonna send her a text. | 我给她发个短信就行 |
[23:14] | – Did everything go okay? – Yeah. | -一切顺利吗 -是的 |
[23:15] | Except now your dad has my chemistry book. | 除了我的化学书被你爸拿着了 |
[23:17] | Didn’t really think that through. | 我没考虑全面 |
[23:43] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[23:46] | I’ve never felt more sure. | 我从没这样确定过 |
[23:49] | Something about all this, feels a little faded. | 感觉这一切逐渐在消逝 |
[23:52] | The universe is telling me to go. | 宇宙在让我离开 |
[24:02] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[24:09] | Hey, ladies. | 女士们 |
[24:12] | I guess that’s me. | 我想我该走了 |
[24:18] | I love you, guys. | 我爱你们 |
[24:20] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[24:21] | Thanks for saving me. | 谢谢你们拯救了我 |
[24:23] | You saved me. | 你拯救了我 |
[24:42] | We’re really gonna miss you. | 我们真的会想你的 |
[24:49] | You better keep her safe for us. | 你最好为我们保护她的安全 |
[24:51] | Are you kidding me? She’s keeping me safe. | 你在开玩笑吗 是她保护我 |
[25:13] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[25:31] | No. Come on, man. Check it again. | 不 拜托 哥们 再查一下 |
[25:33] | This is my fucking girlfriend’s house. | 这是我女朋友家 |