时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | ♪ Molded side of the words ♪ | |
[00:20] | ♪ All that dies here is the good ♪ | |
[00:23] | ♪ Let me show you that spot ♪ | |
[00:36] | [KNOCKS] Hey. Uh, ready to go? | |
[00:39] | Ye– Almost. | 嗯 |
[00:40] | Um… have you seen my hairbrush? | 快好了 你看见我的梳子了吗? |
[00:43] | Uh, I thought it was important to get rid of anything that might, | 我觉得必须丢掉那些 |
[00:46] | you know, trigger you. | 会勾起你的坏毛病的东西 |
[00:48] | Like a hairbrush? | 比如一把梳子? |
[00:49] | DOUG: Well, we didn’t know what was stolen. | 我们不知道哪些东西是偷来的 |
[00:51] | But we… tried to look out for anything… | 但我们尽量保留了… |
[00:54] | personal or important. | 私人物品或重要的东西 |
[00:56] | You left some random old clothes and my mom’s ashes. | 你们留下了一些旧衣服 还有我妈妈的骨灰 |
[01:00] | Considering the circumstances… | 考虑到现在这种情况… |
[01:02] | privacy is a privilege that I can no longer afford you. | 我无法顾及你的隐私了 |
[01:05] | – [SCOFFS] – DOUG: Your stealing was out of control, | 你的偷窃行为失去了控制 |
[01:07] | and you ran away from home | 还离家出走 |
[01:09] | with a grown woman. | 跟一个成年女人跑了 |
[01:10] | She’s not much older than me. We’d be in college at the same time. | 她比我大不了多少 我们可能会成为大学同学 |
[01:13] | Oh, really? And, um… and where does she go to college? | 是吗?她上哪个大学? |
[01:16] | It’s over, okay? | 已经结束了 好吗? |
[01:17] | Well, good, because there will be no more dating for… forever, maybe? | 好极了 也许你们再也不会约会了 |
[01:20] | I said I’m sorry. | 我已经道过歉了 |
[01:23] | Um, I came back home. | 我也回家了 |
[01:24] | Like, what more do you want from me? | 你还想让我怎么样? |
[01:26] | I want you to stop acting out. | 我想让你别再做坏事 |
[01:28] | So, from now on, there’s no more unstructured free time. | 所以从现在起 你再也没有随心所欲的空闲时间了 |
[01:31] | You are either at home, at school, or at SA. | 你要么待在家里 要么去学校 要么去扒窃匿名互助会 |
[01:34] | And those aren’t to hang out and socialize. | 而且去互助会不是为了玩和交朋友 |
[01:36] | You need to get a sponsor. Ninety meetings in 90 days. | 你必须找个互助人 90天内参加90次聚会 |
[01:40] | But one day at a time, of course. | 当然 是一天一次 |
[01:43] | Wow, well, I’m glad everyone’s brushing up on their 12-step lingo, | 哇 我真高兴 每个人都在温习12步术语 |
[01:46] | but I’m gonna be late for school. | 但我上学要迟到了 |
[01:48] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[01:49] | Find an after-school activity, | 我们希望你找一项课外活动 |
[01:50] | something positive you can focus on. | 能让你专心去做的有益的事 |
[01:53] | Remember, it works if you work it. | 记住 认真去做就会有成效 |
[01:57] | Okay. [CHUCKLES] | 好 |
[01:59] | – Whatever you say. – ♪ Go home ♪ | 随你们怎么说 (塔比莎:那晚的事很抱歉) (你认真负责的样子真性感) |
[02:01] | – ♪ Go home, go home ♪ – [DOOR OPENS] | (鲁卡:哈) (塔比莎:不过我们之间没事吧?) (鲁卡:没事) |
[02:05] | [DOOR SLAMS] | (小莫:艾洛蒂 和你爸谈的怎么样?) (你还活着吗?) |
[02:06] | – [STUDENTS CHATTING INDISTINCTLY] – [“LIKE A STONE” PLAYING] | (还活着 但再也没有自己的生活了) (塔比莎:哎呀) |
[02:18] | [TYPING] | (不过 今天上学 觉得前所未有的高兴) |
[02:51] | Shit, not me. | 讨厌 我可不高兴 |
[02:52] | [SIGHS] I was just starting to enjoy vacation. | 我刚开始喜欢上度假 |
[02:54] | It’s called suspension, Moe. | 你那叫停课 小莫 |
[02:57] | Not if you do it right. | 会玩就不算停课 |
[02:58] | – [TABITHA CHUCKLES SOFTLY] – Let’s go. | -走吧 |
[03:01] | Wait, the three of us walking in together? | -等等 我们三个一起走进去? |
[03:03] | It’s kinda like our coming-out party. | 就像是我们的出道派对 |
[03:05] | Everybody ready? | 都准备好了吗? |
[03:06] | In terms of coming out, this should be fine for me. | 如果是出柜 我应该没问题 |
[03:09] | Only one way to find out. [MUSIC SWELLS] | 想知道的话 |
[03:20] | [INAUDIBLE] [INDISTINCT CHATTER] | 只有一个办法 |
[03:49] | – Yeah. – CHASE: Hey. | (砰!) |
[03:51] | I hope there are no hard feelings on the Korea thing. | 嘿 韩国那件事 希望你不要放在心上 |
[03:54] | Wasn’t your fault, | 又不是你的错 |
[03:56] | but okay. | 不过 好吧 |
[03:57] | I mean, technically, my GPA was higher to begin with, | 严格来说 我的成绩本来就比你好 |
[04:00] | so, in a way, I guess it works out that they gave me your spot. | 所以 他们把你的名额给了我 我猜也是一件好事 |
[04:04] | Chase, as hard as this’ll be to understand | 蔡斯 我知道这样说很难理解 |
[04:06] | and as brutal as it’ll be to hear, | 听起来会比较刺耳 |
[04:09] | you were still their second choice. | 但你是他们的第二人选 |
[04:15] | Seventy-two percent? [INHALES SHARPLY] | |
[04:25] | BRADY: Yeah. Yeah, it’s been tough. | 对 最近确实不容易 |
[04:27] | You know, I’ve just been going through a lot of personal issues. | 我遇到了很多个人问题 |
[04:30] | And per my psychiatrist, | 我的心理医生说 |
[04:32] | I have special permission | 我享有特别许可 |
[04:33] | to retake any exams from the past three weeks. | 可以重考过去三周的所有考试 |
[04:36] | Uh, my father cleared that with administration. | 我父亲已经和校方说清楚了 |
[04:39] | TEACHER: Just so I’m following, | 让我理理清楚 |
[04:40] | you put your own car in a lake, | 你把自己的车沉入湖底 |
[04:42] | and now I’m supposed to give you special treatment in my class? | 我就应该在我的课上给你特殊待遇? |
[04:45] | Well, the doctor feels that I’ve been under emotional duress | 医生认为 我最近患有情绪强迫症 |
[04:48] | and doesn’t want it to negatively impact my school performance. | 不希望这对我的成绩造成不良影响 |
[04:51] | Fine. We’ll find a time for you to do makeup, then. Is that all? | 好吧 我们找时间让你补考 没事了吧? |
[04:54] | No, yeah, that… that… that’s it. | 对 没事了 |
[04:56] | Thank you so much for understanding, Miss Shaw. | 多谢你的理解 肖老师 |
[04:58] | I really appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[04:59] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[05:03] | Hi. Yes, | 嗨 是的 |
[05:05] | I too am an emotionally troubled teen. | 我也是个有情绪障碍的青少年 |
[05:08] | Will you also be giving me a do-over? | 可以也给我一次机会吗? |
[05:10] | Perhaps a… | 也许… |
[05:12] | a take-backsie? | 撤回这次的成绩? |
[05:13] | That might be funny if I wasn’t so puzzled with your work lately. | 如果不是你最近的成绩让我困惑 这句话会很好笑 |
[05:17] | It’s usually nothing but effortless As from you, | 你以前拿A轻而易举 根本不算什么 |
[05:19] | and now this? | 现在却考成这样? |
[05:20] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[05:21] | – I was suspended. – Which means you had all day to study. | 我被停课了 也就是说你有大把时间学习 |
[05:24] | But I also had to binge, like, eight episodes of Shark Tank. | 但我不得不连刷八集《创智赢家》 |
[05:28] | Is this maybe about you losing out on Korea? | 也许是因为你失去了去韩国的机会? |
[05:30] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[05:31] | Or maybe it was just one dumb assignment | 也可能是因为 |
[05:34] | I didn’t feel like doing. | 一个我不想做的白痴作业 |
[05:35] | Feels like a real Occam’s razor situation. | 感觉完全是多此一举 |
[05:38] | Look, I can’t change your grade, | 听着 我不能帮你改分数 |
[05:40] | but I can offer you a chance to earn some extra credit. | 但我可以给你一个 得到额外学分的机会 |
[05:42] | Sounds… not fun. | 听起来…没意思 |
[05:44] | Well, if you’d be willing to rethink joining the robotics team… | 如果你愿意重新考虑 加入机器人竞赛队的事… |
[05:48] | I’m not trying to spend my time | 我不想花时间 |
[05:50] | WeWorking it with Chase Rao and a bunch of wannabe code bros. | 在共享工作空间和蔡斯·拉奥 以及一群想当程序员的家伙共事 |
[05:54] | Look, district competition’s coming up, and I need a person to field a full team. | 听着 地区比赛就要来了 我的参赛队伍还差一个人 |
[05:58] | You’re one of the best brains I’ve got, | 你是我的学生中最聪明的一个 |
[06:00] | so if you’re willing to do me this personal favor… | 所以如果你愿意帮我这个忙 |
[06:03] | I can get you that extra credit. | 我可以给你额外的学分 |
[06:05] | Chase Rao sucks. | 蔡斯·拉奥很差劲 |
[06:07] | And for that reason, I’m out. | 因此 |
[06:10] | [SIGHS] | 我就不参加了 |
[06:11] | Good luck with the robots, though. | 不过祝你比赛顺利 |
[06:13] | – [“BAD BOY SAD BOY” PLAYS] – [SCHOOL BELL RINGS] | |
[06:17] | [STUDENTS CHATTING EXCITEDLY] | |
[06:20] | ♪ That boy loves rock ‘n’ roll ♪ | |
[06:24] | ♪ AC/DC makes him lose control ♪ | |
[06:27] | ♪ He’s a bad boy ♪ | |
[06:31] | ♪ A real sad boy ♪ | |
[06:34] | Tabitha Foster, post-popular. | 塔比莎·福斯特 过气明星 |
[06:37] | And at our lunch table, no less. | 竟然肯跟我们同桌吃饭 |
[06:39] | Gentrification is real. | 绅士化不是空穴来风 |
[06:41] | Marquise. | 马基斯 |
[06:42] | Nice to finally meet one of the only other Black kids at Lakeshore. | 终于见到湖岸中学的 另一个黑人孩子了 |
[06:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:47] | I… I’m sorry. Should I go or… | 对不起 我是不是应该走开… |
[06:49] | Never leave. We are here for all of this. | 别走 我们来就是为了这个 |
[06:53] | So, apparently, I’m, like, the school pariah now. | 显然 我现在成了学校的贱民了 |
[06:56] | AJ: “Pariah”? | “贱民”? |
[06:56] | More like Mariah. | 应该说明星才对 |
[06:59] | You’re the mysterious new girl | 你现在是神秘的新来女生 |
[07:00] | who ran away with the indie rock chanteuse. [CHUCKLES] | 跟一个独立摇滚女歌手跑了 |
[07:03] | – [ELODIE CHUCKLES] – You’re iconic. | 你是偶像 |
[07:05] | Okay, nice. [GIGGLES] | 好吧 |
[07:06] | Do you ever just look out at our school and think, “God, this is so dumb. | 你有没有试过望着我们学校 心想“天啊 真是太蠢了 |
[07:10] | Who’s this even for, and what am I doing here?” | 这究竟是为了谁 我在这里干什么?” |
[07:13] | No. [CHUCKLES] | 没有 |
[07:16] | BRADY: Hey, Noah. | 嘿 诺亚 |
[07:17] | Hey, c’mon, bro. Take a seat. | 来吧 兄弟 过来坐 |
[07:19] | Bring your lady friend. | 带上你的女朋友 |
[07:20] | – Come on, it’s a safe space. – NOAH: Nah. | -来吧 这里很安全 |
[07:22] | No, we’re good. | -不 不用了 |
[07:30] | ELODIE: Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[07:31] | my dad’s, like, forcing me to join an after-school activity now. | 我爸现在逼我参加一项课外活动 |
[07:34] | Well, the robotics kids are looking for someone | 玩机器人的那帮孩子正在招人 |
[07:36] | if you’re into drool. | 如果你喜欢流憨口水的话 |
[07:37] | Pass. | 免了吧 |
[07:39] | Did you know that our school has a compost club? | 知道吗?我们学校有个堆肥社 |
[07:41] | Which, as far as I can tell, | 据我所知 |
[07:42] | is just kids digging through the cafeteria trash after lunch. | 就是一帮孩子在食堂 刨午饭后的垃圾 |
[07:45] | Um, Tabitha, I… I have to ask, | 塔比莎 我必须问一句 |
[07:48] | Brady Finch sinking his own Beemer…? | 布雷迪·芬奇沉了自己的宝马… |
[07:51] | Care to comment? | 要不要评论一下? |
[07:53] | Um… [SIGHS] | |
[07:55] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[07:56] | [CHUCKLES] I don’t know what Brady does or why. | 我不清楚布雷迪在做什么 也不知道原因 |
[07:58] | Um, I think that I might be able to shed some light on that. | 关于这件事 也许我可以说两句 |
[08:02] | So, I was just in class with Brady, | 我和布雷迪一起上课的时候 |
[08:04] | and he was telling Miss Shaw that he’s under, like, emotional turmoil | 他跟肖老师说他有情绪障碍 |
[08:07] | and needs to “retake” all of his tests. | 需要重考所有考试 |
[08:10] | – Savage. – ELODIE: Wait, | -凶残 -等一下 |
[08:11] | – he’s using the car to get better grades? – Yeah, and succeeding. | -他利用那辆车取得更高的分数? -是的 而且得逞了 |
[08:15] | [SCOFFS] Fucking Stanford. | 他妈的斯坦福 |
[08:17] | Mystery solved, I guess. | 看来谜团解开了 |
[08:18] | I mean, I know Brady seems like the type to, like, try to play the sympathy card, | 我知道布雷迪像是那种 喜欢打同情牌的人 |
[08:22] | but I can’t believe he’s actually getting away with it, like… | 但我不敢相信 他竟然真的逃脱了惩罚 |
[08:25] | – NOAH: Hm. – Yeah, like some kind of victim. | 没错 像个受害者似的 |
[08:27] | – I know. – NOAH: It’s complete bullshit. | -就是说啊 -完全是扯淡 |
[08:29] | He’s not the victim. You are the victim here. | 他不是受害者 你才是受害者 |
[08:32] | [UNDER BREATH] Noah. | 诺亚 |
[08:36] | – [SIGHS] Well, cool… cool. – [QUIETLY] I’m sorry. | 嗯 很好 对不起 |
[08:39] | MOE: Tab! | 塔比! |
[08:41] | Tabitha, wait! | 塔比莎 |
[08:45] | – [DOOR CLOSES] – [MOE SIGHS] I’m sorry. | 等等! 对不起 |
[08:47] | Moe, what the hell? You swore you wouldn’t tell anyone. | 小莫 搞什么? 你发誓不告诉任何人的 |
[08:49] | I only told Noah because I had to explain why I hate Brady. | 我只告诉了诺亚 为了解释我为什么讨厌布雷迪 |
[08:52] | He… He swore he wouldn’t say anything. | 他发誓不会说出去的 |
[08:53] | Like it’s not already hard enough having to see Brady every single day. | 我现在每天都要见到布雷迪 已经够难受了 |
[08:57] | Why are you so afraid to tell the truth about what he did to you? | 你干嘛这么害怕说出 他如何对你的真相? |
[09:00] | Brady is the dick. Everyone will get that. | 布雷迪是个混蛋 大家会明白的 |
[09:02] | But that’s not the point. | 但这不是重点 |
[09:03] | If everybody finds out, then I’m just gonna be another victim. | 如果大家知道了 那我只是又一个受害者 |
[09:06] | And, look, I’m sorry, but that’s not the look that I want | 听着 很抱歉 |
[09:08] | – for the rest of high school. – Look, I get that, | 但我不希望 剩下的高中岁月都是这种形象 |
[09:10] | but no one will think you’re a victim. | 我明白 但没有人会觉得你是受害者的 |
[09:12] | Noah just said that! | 刚刚诺亚就是这样说的! |
[09:14] | Moe, this secret isn’t yours to tell. | 小莫 轮不到你来说出这个秘密 |
[09:16] | I’m the one who gets to decide how I wanna live with this. Not you. | 我要如何面对这件事 应该由我来决定 不是你 |
[09:21] | [SIGHS] | |
[09:23] | [SIGHS, SCOFFS] | |
[09:26] | [TAKES A DEEP BREATH] | |
[09:28] | [STUDENTS CHATTING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[09:31] | Yeah, but I don’t get it. | |
[09:37] | Dude, what are you doing? | 老兄 你在干嘛? |
[09:40] | – Sorry? – No, don’t play dumb. | -你说什么? -别跟我装傻 |
[09:43] | Okay. You might fool everyone else with this “poor me” bullshit, | 你那套装可怜的鬼话也许骗得了别人 |
[09:45] | but I know better. | 但骗不了我 |
[09:48] | – [CHUCKLES] – Why did you say you sunk the car? | 你为什么说是你把车弄沉的? |
[09:49] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[09:51] | What, me? No, I’m just trying to do what’s best for Tabitha. | 什么?我? |
[09:54] | [MOE SIGHS] | 我这样做都是为了塔比莎好 |
[09:55] | You might not get it, but… I’m actually a nice guy. | 也许你不明白 但是…我其实是个好人 |
[09:58] | I’ve seen enough bruises to know that’s not true. | 我见过她身上的瘀伤 |
[10:04] | [SIGHS] Look, | 知道你不是好人 听着 |
[10:06] | I know you think you’re Tabitha’s… bestie, | 我知道你自认为是塔比莎的… 好朋友 |
[10:10] | but I spent the whole summer listening to her | 但整个夏天 |
[10:12] | tell me what a bitch you are. | 她一直跟我说你是个贱人 |
[10:14] | You’re just a piece of trash from her past, | 你只是她过往的一件垃圾 |
[10:17] | making her feel nostalgic. | 勾起她怀旧的情绪而已 |
[10:19] | [MOE BREATHING HEAVILY] | |
[10:21] | But let’s face it, | 不过面对现实吧 |
[10:22] | you’re a fuckup. | 你是个衰人 |
[10:25] | And once she realizes that, she’ll be comin’ right back to me. | 等她认识到这一点 她就会回到我身边 |
[10:29] | Okay? Because we actually belong together. | 好吗?因为我和她属于对方 |
[10:33] | So, if I were you… | 所以如果我是你… |
[10:35] | I’d remember that. | 我会记住这一点 |
[10:38] | – [MOE CONTINUES BREATHING HEAVILY] – [BRADY SCOFFS] | |
[10:41] | What? Are you gonna go hit me again? Yeah, go for it. | 怎么 你又想揍我吗? 好啊 打吧 |
[10:45] | Come on, get expelled. Ruin your life. | 来吧 害自己被退学 毁掉你的人生 |
[10:50] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道你不敢 |
[10:53] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[10:55] | See you in calc tomorrow. | 明天微积分课上见 他好性感 |
[10:59] | [DOOR OPENS, CLOSES] | |
[11:01] | – [STUDENTS CHATTING INDISTINCTLY] – TEACHER: Now that we’re going to edit | |
[11:04] | our “day in the life” series, | |
[11:06] | feel free to take your action-shot essays home | |
[11:10] | and to do with them what you can. | |
[11:31] | [SIGHS] He’s so hot. | |
[11:35] | You starting to have some regrets? | 你开始后悔了吗? |
[11:37] | [SCOFFS] Not about him. | 对他不后悔 |
[11:39] | So, you’re, like, “over” over? | 你真的一刀两断了? |
[11:41] | Yeah, like, “over, over” over. | 嗯 真的一刀两断了 |
[11:46] | Good to know. | 那就好 |
[11:56] | [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] | (如果你仍需要工作 |
[12:00] | [CHUCKLES] | 你随时可以去当模特) |
[12:39] | So, uh, how was school? | 今天在学校怎么样? |
[12:41] | It was pretty good. Quinn brought in his frog. | 很不错 奎恩把他的青蛙带来了 |
[12:43] | [CHUCKLES] Oh! Well, that’s great, bud. | 太棒了 小弟 |
[12:48] | El, how ’bout you? | 艾洛 你呢? |
[12:49] | – Ribbit. – [SPENCER CHUCKLES] | 呱呱 |
[12:52] | So, uh, were you able to figure out an after-school activity? | 你想好要参加什么课外活动了吗? |
[12:55] | – I’m trying. Just everything sucks. – DOUG: Well… | -正在想 所有活动都很无聊 -嗯… |
[12:58] | it doesn’t have to be a punishment. | 你不一定要把这件事当作惩罚 |
[13:00] | Except it is, literally, a punishment. | 但这本来就是惩罚 |
[13:02] | Maybe just try and make it fun. | 你可以试着从中找到乐趣 |
[13:05] | I took a step aerobics elective when I was in school. | 我上学的时候 选了踏板有氧操作为选修课 |
[13:08] | See, there you go. And I did rollerblading. | 你瞧 就是这样 我当时选的轮滑 |
[13:11] | It… It can be pretty cool if there are clubs like that. | 如果有这种社团 会很酷的 |
[13:14] | I think there might be… | 我想也许有 |
[13:15] | [QUIETLY] …in 1994. | 在1994年 |
[13:18] | Hey, I’m sorry, but, uh… | 抱歉 不过… |
[13:19] | you did this and you need to accept the consequences. | 你犯了错 就要承担后果 |
[13:23] | No one is asking you to make a lifelong career choice here. | 又不是要你选择终身职业 |
[13:25] | Just pick something | 随便选一样 |
[13:28] | you can do after school that isn’t stealing | 放学后可以做的事 只要不是偷东西 |
[13:29] | or… running away from home. | 或离家出走就行了 |
[13:33] | You’re really good at music. | 你很擅长音乐 |
[13:35] | Why don’t you do band? | 为何不参加乐队呢? |
[13:46] | [DOOR CLOSES] | |
[13:48] | What is this? | 这是干嘛? |
[13:50] | Recipe development. Remember those munchies I made? | 研究食谱 还记得那晚我做的小吃吗? |
[13:53] | I’m sorry to say I do not. | 抱歉 不记得了 |
[13:56] | – I had a lot to drink. – BEN: Well, I figured it out. | 那晚我喝多了 嗯 我猜到了 |
[13:58] | You know those Girl Scouts | 你知道有女童子军 |
[13:59] | who set up in front of weed stores and made bank? | 在大麻店门口摆摊 赚了大钱吗? |
[14:02] | I’m thinkin’ food truck. Late-night eats, but, | 我在考虑做餐车生意 深夜卖吃的 不过… |
[14:04] | like, elevated. | 更有档次 |
[14:06] | Park outside of bars and dispensaries, where everyone is hella hungry. | 停在酒吧和大麻店外面 那儿的人都饿得要命 |
[14:09] | [QUIETLY] Stack paper. | 大赚一笔 |
[14:12] | What? | 干嘛? |
[14:13] | [IN SINGSONG, CHUCKLING] I’mma be so rich. | 我要发大财了 |
[14:15] | Where do I invest? | 我该如何投资呢? |
[14:23] | – It’s pretty good. – Told ya. | -很好吃 -我没说错吧 |
[14:25] | Those are gooey popcorn balls with toasted fennel. | 那是爆米花球加烤茴香 |
[14:29] | Where’s your BFF, Tabitha? | 你的好朋友塔比莎呢? |
[14:30] | I dunno. Home. | 不知道 在家吧 |
[14:33] | – Why? – Just… meant to say that’s wild | -干嘛? -只是… |
[14:35] | – y’all are homies again. – Yeah. | 想说你们重归于好 真是太好了 是啊 |
[14:38] | – Surprised me too. – That’s cool, though. | -我也没想到 -不过很酷 |
[14:40] | Yeah, it’s been good. | 是啊 还不错 |
[14:43] | Though it is… weird, like, | 虽然有点… 奇怪 |
[14:46] | hanging out with the goddess of Lake Oswego, | 我跟奥斯威戈湖的女神混在一起 |
[14:49] | and I’m still, like… | 结果还是… |
[14:51] | you know… | 你知道… |
[14:53] | me. | 我自己 |
[14:55] | [SCOFFS] What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思? |
[14:56] | MOE: Oh, you know. | 你知道的 |
[14:57] | Like, a Truax. | 像特鲁克斯家的人 |
[15:00] | You know what I mean. You get it. | 你懂我的意思 你明白 |
[15:01] | Nah, speak for yourself. | 别把我扯进去 |
[15:03] | I’m as good as any of those fools. | 我一点也不比那些傻瓜逊色 |
[15:06] | Yeah, it just kinda feels like… | 就是觉得 |
[15:08] | we’re destined to be fuckups. | 我们注定要成为衰人 |
[15:10] | Like our family crest | 仿佛我们的家族徽章 |
[15:11] | should be a trash can. | 应该是一个垃圾桶 |
[15:13] | Nah, man. | 不是的 |
[15:15] | Truaxes are survivors. | 特鲁克斯家都是逆境求生者 |
[15:18] | You knock me down, I’m right back in your face. | 你把我击倒 我会立刻还以颜色 |
[15:22] | We hustle. | 我们奋力前行 |
[15:25] | Wait till I finally get the Cannabus rolling. | 等着瞧我的大麻餐车开张吧 |
[15:28] | That’s what I’m calling the truck. | 这是我给餐车取的名字 |
[15:31] | [PIANO VERSION OF “SUPERNOVA” PLAYING] | |
[15:35] | ♪ I’ll be your Rough Rider ♪ | |
[15:37] | ♪ I’ll be your prince ♪ | |
[15:42] | ♪ And I’ll be your astronaut In the abyss ♪ | |
[15:49] | ♪ ‘Cause I’ve got it bad And I need you around ♪ | |
[15:56] | ♪ So you be the dagger That I don’t pull out ♪ | |
[16:03] | ♪ ‘Cause I know you’ll be my pain ♪ | |
[16:06] | ♪ My everything ♪ | |
[16:09] | ♪ My supernova ♪ [ECHOING] | |
[16:13] | [SONG FADES OUT] | |
[16:57] | [ELODIE SIGHS] Like, I keep coming to these… | 我一次次参加这种… |
[16:59] | – [MAN 1 CLEARS THROAT] – …meetings. | 聚会 |
[17:02] | I keep… | 我一次次… |
[17:05] | standing up here and talking. | 站在这里讲话 |
[17:11] | But what… what does it change? | 但这改变了什么? |
[17:16] | What do I have to do to change? | 我要怎么做 |
[17:19] | MAN #2: Mm-hmm. | 才能改变自己? |
[17:23] | [VOICE SHAKING] What if I never get better? | 要是我永远无法变好呢? |
[17:26] | [TAKES A DEEP BREATH] | |
[17:30] | What if… | 要是… |
[17:32] | What if I opened a bad door, | 要是我打开了一扇恶的大门 |
[17:35] | and I… I can never close it? | 却再也无法关上它呢? |
[17:45] | [GROUP MEMBERS CHATTING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[17:50] | You’re a good one. | 你是个好人 |
[17:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:53] | As far as having a mental breakdown in front of a room full of strangers goes, | 说到当着一屋子陌生人的面精神崩溃 |
[17:56] | – that felt… good. – [MOE CHUCKLES] | 感觉… 挺不错的 |
[18:02] | MOE: Hey, um… | 嘿… |
[18:03] | I just want you to know I’m… I’m really sorry about earlier. | 我只想让你知道 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[18:08] | I… shouldn’t have said shit to Noah. | 我不该告诉诺亚 |
[18:11] | So that’s on me, | 都怪我 |
[18:13] | and I’m a mess, I… I get it, | 我现在一团糟 我知道 |
[18:15] | and you don’t need that in your life right now, so– | 你现在的生活中不需要这个 所以… |
[18:18] | I’m sorry I flipped out on you like that. | 对不起 我不该那样冲你发火 |
[18:21] | It’s just… | 都是因为… |
[18:23] | Brady, you know? | 布雷迪 你知道 |
[18:25] | Uh, well, what I should’ve said, | 说到布雷迪 |
[18:28] | As far as Brady goes is: “Fuck that guy.” | 当时我应该说:“让那个家伙去死吧” |
[18:31] | You don’t need to explain anything to anyone. | 你不需要向任何人解释任何事 |
[18:36] | Just… | 只要… |
[18:37] | do what feels right for you. | 做你觉得对的事就行了 |
[18:39] | [SIGHS] Such beautiful energy. | 多么美好的能量啊 |
[18:42] | So honest. | 如此诚恳 |
[18:44] | If you ever need a sponsor or even just someone to talk to, | 如果你需要互助人 或者只想找人聊天 |
[18:49] | gimme a call. | 打给我 |
[18:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:53] | Yeah, I might do that… sometime. | 也许我会找时间打给你的 |
[18:56] | Have you heard from Luca? | 你们有鲁卡的消息吗? |
[18:58] | He missed his coffee commitment, | 我和他约好喝咖啡 他爽约了 |
[18:59] | – which is pretty unusual for him. – TABITHA: Um… | 他很少这样 |
[19:02] | probably just at work, | 他大概在工作吧 |
[19:04] | – you know? – Right. | -你知道 -好吧 |
[19:07] | Yo, I still think he’s pissed about us showing up wasted to Paper Tiger. | 我还是觉得 他在气我们那天醉醺醺地去纸老虎 |
[19:10] | I mean, he’s not texting me back. | 他不回我的短信 |
[19:12] | And I’m just checking my phone every five minutes. | 我每隔五分钟就要看一下手机 |
[19:14] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[19:18] | He responded to a flirty joke with “ha”? | 对于挑逗性的笑话 他的反应就是“哈”? |
[19:21] | And a period? | 还加个句号? |
[19:22] | Okay, no, that is like emotional terrorism. | 这可不行 |
[19:26] | [“WAKE ME UP” PLAYING] [MOE SIGHS] | 简直就是情感上的恐怖主义 |
[19:35] | For real? | 不是吧? |
[19:37] | Dude, Tabitha was really pissed at me. | 老兄 之前塔比莎非常生我的气 |
[19:40] | I know. I’m sorry, okay? | 我知道 对不起 行了吧? |
[19:42] | I’m just not as good as you at keeping secrets. | 我只是不像你一样善于保守秘密 |
[19:44] | Uh, it’s easy. Just don’t be an idiot with a huge mouth. | 很简单 别用你的大嘴巴干蠢事就行了 |
[19:48] | – Offsides. I… – ♪ Wake me up… ♪ | 过分了 |
[19:52] | I’m just litera– I’m sick of Brady. | 我只是…我受够布雷迪了 |
[19:54] | It’s fucked up he did what he did. No one is saying anything. | 他干了那些操蛋的事 就没有人站出来说句话? |
[19:56] | – Well, he did it to Tabitha, okay? – ♪ Wake me up… ♪ | 他做那些事是针对塔比莎 好吗? |
[19:59] | So, it’s for her to decide what she wants to say, | 所以 应该由她来决定她想说什么 |
[20:02] | if and when she wants to say it. | 要不要说 |
[20:04] | – ♪ Now… ♪ – NOAH: Okay, I get that. | 什么时候说 |
[20:09] | [CLICKS TONGUE] You still wanna hang out after school? | 好吧 |
[20:12] | ♪ Tell me… ♪ | 我懂了 放学后你还想一起玩吗? |
[20:13] | I think I’m gonna do this extra-credit thing | 我想我要争取额外的学分 |
[20:16] | for Miss Shaw’s class. | 为了肖老师的课 |
[20:18] | NOAH: Don’t you already have, like, all the credit already? | 你的学分不是已经够了吗? |
[20:20] | MOE: Kinda blew a big assignment when I was suspended. | 我在停课期间 |
[20:23] | [SIGHS] | 搞砸了一个重要的作业 |
[20:25] | [CHUCKLES] So, I brought you your homework for nothing? | 我给你送作业 就白费劲了? |
[20:28] | Sorta. | 算是吧 |
[20:29] | – I… might have been high. – ♪ Wake me up ♪ | 我…这段时间可能疯过头了 |
[20:33] | – ♪ Wake me up… ♪ – [CLICKS TONGUE, SNIFFLES] | |
[20:35] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[20:37] | But, you know, like… | 但是你知道… |
[20:39] | I think I’ve let this Brady shit mess me up enough. | 我想我让布雷迪这件破事 把我搞得够惨了 |
[20:44] | – Time to get back on my hustle. – ♪ Wake me up ♪ | 是时候奋力向前了 |
[20:47] | – ♪ Now… ♪ – For what it’s worth, I would… | 总之 我宁愿… |
[20:50] | rather hang out with you after school. | 放学后和你在一起 |
[20:52] | – Oh, really? – Mm-hmm. | 哦 是吗? |
[20:54] | And me and my big ol’ mouth? | 我和我的大嘴巴? |
[20:56] | Yeah. It’s… all in how you use it. | 是的 关键看你怎么用它 |
[20:59] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[21:03] | ♪ Everything, everything, everything… ♪ | |
[21:08] | – Did I use it right? – MOE: Mm-hmm. | 我用对了吗? |
[21:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:11] | [STUDENTS CHATTING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[21:16] | Cool ukulele. Very adorkable. | 好酷的尤克里里 呆得可爱 |
[21:18] | It’s for band. I’m apparently joining band now. | 是为了乐队 我打算加入乐队 |
[21:21] | Luca is straight-up MIA. | 鲁卡完全是人间蒸发了 |
[21:23] | He hasn’t responded to, like, nine texts in a row. | 我给他连发了九条短信 他都没回 |
[21:26] | I mean, he’s a nice guy, but he’s still a guy. | 他是个好男人 但终究还是男人 |
[21:29] | You know, I think I’m gonna ditch and see what’s up. | 我要去看看是怎么回事 |
[21:31] | You wanna come with? | 你们去吗? |
[21:32] | I have band tryouts. | 我要参加乐队选拔 |
[21:33] | I would, but I gotta see a woman about a robot. | 我想去 但我要去见一个女人 为了一个机器人 |
[21:36] | So, I guess the role of me will be played by you, | 所以 我的角色将由你来扮演 |
[21:39] | and we are just dorks now. | 我们现在是呆瓜了 |
[21:45] | I mean, technically, I’ve always been a dork. | 严格来说 我一直都是个呆瓜 |
[21:50] | Yo. Uh, does that offer for extra credit still stand? | 哟! 那个额外学分的提议还有效吗? |
[21:54] | Oh, have we finished Shark Tank? | 你看完《创智赢家》了? |
[21:57] | Oh, uh… | 噢 天… |
[21:58] | Chase can get you up to speed. | 蔡斯可以帮你赶上进度 |
[22:03] | What up, Robot Squad? | 怎么样 机器人小队? |
[22:05] | We buildin’ R2-D2 or what? | 我们在制造R2-D2还是什么? |
[22:07] | He’s actually a droid, not a robot. | 他其实是人形机器 不是机器人 |
[22:09] | Oh, R2-D2’s a he now? | 哦 R2-D2成了“他”了? |
[22:11] | Of course a dude would assume that. | 男生当然会这样想了 |
[22:13] | Uh, technically, R2 is played by Kenny Baker, | 严格说 R2是由肯尼·贝克扮演的 |
[22:15] | who is a man. So… | 他是个男的 |
[22:17] | [DRILL WHIRRING] | 所以… |
[22:18] | …sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:23] | [BAND WARMING UP] | |
[22:32] | Hey! Is Luca around? | 嘿 鲁卡在吗? |
[22:34] | Actually, I heard he quit. | 我听说他辞职了 |
[22:35] | Wait. Why? | 等等 为什么? |
[22:36] | [CHUCKLES] Leave all this behind? Who could know? | 他都能抛下这一切呢? 谁知道呢 |
[22:40] | Try his apartment. | 去他家找找吧 |
[22:45] | [SIGHS] | |
[22:46] | – [INDISTINCT CHATTER] – [INSTRUMENTS TUNING] | |
[22:52] | – [STRUMS] – GIRL: Hey, uh… | 嘿… |
[22:53] | I think ukulele goes in the string section, | 我想尤克里里属于弦乐区 |
[22:55] | over there. | 在那边 |
[22:56] | Oh… | 哦 |
[22:57] | [CHUCKLES] …right. | 对 |
[22:59] | Sorry. [CHUCKLES] | 抱歉 |
[23:03] | – [MUSIC STAND CLATTERS] – Oh, shit! | 见鬼! |
[23:05] | So sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[23:06] | No need to apologize to her. | 没必要向她道歉 |
[23:07] | She’s been through much worse. | 比这更糟的她都经历过 |
[23:08] | – [CHUCKLES] – GIRL: Uh… | |
[23:10] | Hey, I’m Jillian. I play clarinet. | 嗨 我叫吉莉安 |
[23:13] | [CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY] Hi, uh… | 我吹单簧管 嗨 |
[23:15] | ukel… El-Elodie. | 尤克…艾洛蒂 |
[23:17] | [CHUCKLES AWKWARDLY] | |
[23:18] | This is Elodie. She’s, uh… She’s awesome. | 这是艾洛蒂 她很厉害 |
[23:22] | Yeah, I’m, um– | 嗯 我是… |
[23:23] | The girl who ran off on some kind of rock tour, I heard. | 那个离家出走 参加摇滚乐队巡演的女生 我听说了 |
[23:26] | Uh, welcome to the band. | 欢迎加入乐队 |
[23:28] | Well, different… different kind of band, but… | 那个…不一样的乐队 不过… |
[23:30] | – [CHUCKLING] Thanks. – [LAUGHS] Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[23:35] | NOAH: All right, I see you. | 好吧 闪亮登场啊 |
[23:37] | Walking in here like Mick Jagger with a ukulele. | 带着一把尤克里里 像米克·杰格一样走进来 |
[23:39] | [SCOFFS] Go back to your own section. | 回你自己的区域去 |
[23:41] | NOAH: What? | 什么? |
[23:42] | I play piano. | 我是弹钢琴的 |
[23:44] | Piano’s technically a string. This is my section. | 严格说来 钢琴属于弦乐 我就属于这个区 |
[23:47] | You sure you don’t wanna play clarinet? | 你真的不想吹单簧管吗? |
[23:49] | – [CLICKS TONGUE] – [CHUCKLES] Whoa. | |
[23:52] | [SCOFFS] | |
[23:57] | [STRUMS] | |
[23:58] | – [“FALLING” PLAYING] – [CRICKETS CHIRPING] | |
[24:05] | ♪ I could scream at the sky ♪ | |
[24:09] | ♪ I still ask myself ♪ | |
[24:11] | ♪ Why I didn’t go that day ♪ | |
[24:20] | ♪ I get the feeling ♪ | |
[24:22] | ♪ That I am falling ♪ | |
[24:29] | ♪ I get the feeling ♪ | |
[24:30] | ♪ That I am falling ♪ | (我开始担心了…) (说真的 |
[24:37] | ♪ I get the feeling that I… ♪ | 鲁卡 你没事吧? |
[24:40] | [LINE BEEPS] | 请打给我) (鲁卡) |
[24:41] | OPERATOR: You’ve reached a number that is no longer in service. | 您所拨打的号码已停机 |
[24:44] | ♪ Falling ♪ | |
[24:59] | ♪ I scream at the sky ♪ | |
[25:04] | ♪ But I know it’s all right ♪ | |
[25:06] | ♪ Nothing’s gonna change ♪ | |
[25:16] | ♪ And I’m left with this life ♪ | |
[25:20] | ♪ And I’m wondering where you’d go ♪ | |
[25:24] | ♪ I still feel so strange ♪ | |
[25:27] | ♪ Oh, but it’s too late ♪ | |
[25:32] | ♪ I get the feeling ♪ | |
[25:33] | ♪ That I am falling ♪ | |
[25:40] | ♪ I get the feeling ♪ | |
[25:41] | ♪ That I am falling ♪ | |
[25:49] | ♪ I get the feeling ♪ | |
[25:50] | ♪ That I am falling ♪ | |
[25:57] | ♪ I get the feeling ♪ | |
[25:59] | ♪ That I am falling ♪ | |
[26:08] | ♪ Somebody else is standing there ♪ |