时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | ♪ Or not enough? ♪ | 原创剧集 |
[00:12] | – ♪ When did I start losin’ touch? ♪ – [INDISTINCT CHATTER] | (你生气了吗?鲁卡? 说真的 鲁卡 你没事吧?) |
[00:15] | ♪ When did you start givin’ up… ♪ | (我开始担心了…) (请打给我) |
[00:19] | – Boo! – [GASPS] | 啊! |
[00:20] | – [CHUCKLES] – Do not scare me like that. | 不要这样吓我 |
[00:22] | – Sorry, sorry. – ♪ You’re over there… ♪ | 抱歉 |
[00:25] | Uh, hey. Jordan’s party is this weekend, | 嘿 乔丹的派对是在这个周末 |
[00:27] | and we never talked about post-breakup friends custody. | 我们还没谈过分手后 如何划分以前的朋友 |
[00:30] | TABITHA: Oh, well, you can have Jordan. | 约旦让给你 |
[00:32] | Oh, right. No, I… No, I figured. | 好吧 我猜到了 |
[00:33] | But… I know how much you love Halloween parties. | 不过…我知道你有多喜欢万圣节派对 |
[00:36] | – You can have the party too. – I mean, you sure? | -派对也让给你 -你确定? |
[00:40] | I mean, I can make other plans if you wanna go. | 如果你想去 我可以另作打算 |
[00:43] | I don’t want you to be uncomfortable or anything. | 我不想让你觉得不自在 |
[00:45] | – I– – You can go. Have at it. | 你可以去 去吧 |
[00:49] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[00:51] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[00:56] | What did he want? | 他想干嘛? |
[00:58] | Jordan’s Halloween party. | 乔丹的万圣节派对 |
[00:59] | He was weirdly nice about it. | 他友善的样子怪怪的 |
[01:02] | Maybe therapy is helping. | 也许心理治疗对他有效 |
[01:03] | I swear to God, if you backslide with Brady, | 我对天发誓 如果你跟布雷迪复合 |
[01:05] | I will stab you. | 我会捅死你 |
[01:08] | [SIGHS] | |
[01:09] | [UPBEAT INDIE MUSIC PLAYS] | |
[01:14] | Luca moved out? Even the mattress? | 鲁卡搬走了?连床垫都搬走了? |
[01:16] | It’s like no one had lived there before. Like I imagined all of it. | 就像从来没有住过人一样 -仿佛都是我的幻觉 -你们好 |
[01:19] | – ELODIE: Hey. – That is some next-level ghosting. | 他把不告而别玩出新境界了 |
[01:21] | So, he’s just gone? Are you okay? | 他就这样走了?你没事吧? |
[01:23] | I feel crazy. I just thought I knew him. | 我快疯了 我刚以为我了解他 |
[01:26] | Well, do we for sure know he was who he said he was? | 我们真能确定 他是他说的那种人吗? |
[01:28] | Maybe he got into some kinda trouble. | 也许他遇上麻烦了 |
[01:30] | Back in New Mexico, I knew this junior who disappeared for, like, eight months, | 当初在新墨西哥的时候 我认识一个高三的学生消失了八个月 |
[01:33] | and when she finally came back… | 最后她终于回来了 |
[01:35] | [QUIETLY] …everyone was sure she’d been abducted by aliens. | 所有人都确信 她被外星人绑架了 |
[01:37] | Nah, she for sure got pregnant and left school to have a baby. | 不 她肯定是怀孕了 离开学校生孩子去了 |
[01:39] | – Yeah. – Well, that makes a lot more sense. | -对 |
[01:42] | [TABITHA SIGHS] | -那样更合情合理 |
[01:43] | – Maybe I should text Sabine? – BOTH: No. | -也许我该给萨宾发短信? -不要! |
[01:45] | Look, I just need to find something else to focus on. | 听着 我只是需要 另外找件事让自己专注 |
[01:47] | Maybe school, photography… | 学习、摄影什么的 |
[01:49] | Except my entire photo assignment | 但我的整个摄影作业 |
[01:51] | is dedicated to Luca’s dumb, beautiful fucking face. | 全都是拍的鲁卡那张帅气的蠢脸 |
[01:54] | You never mix boys with homework. | 绝不要把男生和作业搅在一起 |
[01:56] | Right. I mean, I have to redo the entire thing and take new photos. | 是啊 现在我得重新来过 拍些新照片 |
[02:00] | If Luca wants to be erased, I can do that. | 既然鲁卡想被抹去 我可以做到 |
[02:01] | Oh, ladies! Just checking about my Halloween party. | 姐妹们 查看一下我的万圣节派对 |
[02:04] | I didn’t get your RSVPs, but a lot of people said the invite went to spam. | 你们没回应我的邀请 但很多人说我的邀请进了垃圾邮箱 |
[02:07] | So, friendly reminder: party, my place, tomorrow night, potluck optional. | 所以 友情提醒: 明晚在我家办派对 可以自己带吃的来 |
[02:10] | – Wait. The same night as Jordan’s? – Aggressive. | 等等 和乔丹的派对在同一晚? 挑衅意味很浓啊 |
[02:13] | Jordan swore he was gonna have his party on Friday, | 乔丹发誓说 他的派对是星期五 |
[02:15] | then changed it to Saturday with zero regard for the fact | 然后改到了星期六 完全不管 |
[02:17] | that I already sent a Paperless Post. | 我已经在网上发出了邀请 |
[02:19] | Uh, but you’re all coming, right? | 但你们都会来 对吧? |
[02:21] | [INHALES SHARPLY] Can’t. Also, don’t want to. | 我去不了 也不想去 |
[02:23] | – Tabitha? – TABITHA: Eh. | 塔比莎? |
[02:26] | But I’ll see you there, right? | 但你会去的 对吧? |
[02:28] | Sorry. Super grounded. | 抱歉 |
[02:29] | – [MOE INHALES THROUGH TEETH] – Everyone has a conflict. | 我被禁足了 全都去不了 |
[02:32] | Further proof of the curse of my junior year. [SCOFFS] | 进一步证明我的高三时光被诅咒了 |
[02:35] | – Just junior year? – [SCHOOL BELL RINGS] | 只是高三吗? |
[02:48] | I promised myself | 我对自己发过誓 |
[02:49] | I would never be that girl who sucks face in the middle of computer lab. | 永远不会在电脑室接吻 |
[02:53] | You know, my plan to turn you into a red-blooded American teen | 知道吗? 我将你改造成美国热血青年的计划 |
[02:57] | is coming into place. | 就快实现了 |
[02:58] | Pretty soon, I’ll have you cheering at a pep rally, | 用不了多久 我就会让你 在赛前动员会上欢呼雀跃 |
[03:01] | – wearing my varsity jacket. – Mm, not in this lifetime. | 穿着我的队服 这辈子就别想了 |
[03:04] | NOAH: Sure I can’t convince you to come to Jordan’s? | 我真的无法说服你 参加乔丹的派对吗? |
[03:06] | C’mon, I have a great idea for a couple’s costume. | 拜托 情侣装我都想好了 |
[03:09] | – [SNICKERS] – NOAH: What? | 干嘛? |
[03:11] | Jordan’s brother’s driving down from U-Dub to bring us kegs. | 乔丹的兄弟要从华盛顿大学 开车过来 给我们送桶装啤酒 |
[03:14] | It’s so cute that you think kegs would convince me. | 你真可爱 |
[03:18] | [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] | 以为能用啤酒说服我 |
[03:19] | But my mom got someone to cover her shift, so… | 但我妈找了人帮她代班 |
[03:21] | we’re gonna watch Bride of Frankenstein with Ben. | 所以我们要和本一起看 《科学怪人的新娘》 |
[03:25] | – [SOFTLY] Sorry. – Okay. | -抱歉 -好吧 |
[03:27] | Go be adorable with your family. | 去陪你的家人吧 |
[03:42] | And maybe I’ll call you later. | 也许我会给你打电话 |
[03:44] | – Mm. Maybe I’ll answer. – [“ABOUT US” PLAYING] | 也许我会接听 |
[03:48] | What? | 干嘛? |
[03:50] | That’s right! Look away, Craig. | 这就对了 |
[03:52] | ♪ I know, you know That you, you will stay… ♪ | 转开视线 克雷格! |
[03:55] | Hey. Can I get an 85-millimeter lens, please? | 嘿 可以给我一个85毫米的镜头吗? |
[03:59] | Uh, did you reserve one? | 你有预订吗? |
[04:01] | No, but can I still get one? | 没有 不过可以给我吗? |
[04:03] | [INHALES SHARPLY] Yeah, if it were up to me, you could, | 如果我说了算 可以给你 |
[04:05] | but yearbook staff gets priority, so… | 但年鉴拍摄组享有优先权 所以… |
[04:08] | Well, how am I supposed to do my assignments | 学校不提供足够的资源 |
[04:10] | if the school can’t provide me with the proper resources? | 让我怎么完成作业? |
[04:13] | Pfft. That sounds like a Tabitha problem. | 听起来这是塔比莎的问题 好吧 |
[04:16] | [SIGHS] Okay, you’re enjoying this. Is there anybody else I can talk to? | 你幸灾乐祸 我可以跟其他人谈谈吗? |
[04:21] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, you could speak to my manager. | 可以 你可以和我的经理谈谈 |
[04:24] | Well, maybe I should. | 也许我应该找他谈谈 |
[04:25] | [LAUGHING] Hi, I’m the manager. What seems to be the problem? | 嗨 |
[04:27] | [BOTH CHUCKLE] | 我是经理 请问有什么问题? |
[04:30] | This is the last thing I need. | 我现在最不需要的就是这个 |
[04:31] | [SIGHS] They don’t pay me enough to put up with this shit. | 给我这点工资 却要我忍受这种破事 |
[04:35] | – They don’t pay you anything. – [SCOFFS] | 你没有工资 |
[04:37] | – [INSTRUMENTS TUNING] – [INDISTINCT CHATTER] | |
[04:44] | [PLAYING SOFT MELODY] | |
[04:49] | Elodie? Okay. | 艾洛蒂?好吧 |
[04:51] | Let’s try this. | 我们试试看 |
[04:53] | – [SLOW BEAT PLAYING ON KEYBOARD] – [STRUMMING TO BEAT] | |
[04:57] | [KEYBOARD PLAYING TO BEAT] | |
[04:59] | [UKULELE STRUMMING SLOWS] | |
[05:04] | – [UKULELE STOPS STRUMMING] – [CLARINET TUNING] | |
[05:06] | – Yo. Where’d you go? – [BEAT STOPS PLAYING] | 喂 你走调了 |
[05:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:12] | Are you crushing on the clarinet? | 你喜欢那个吹单簧管的? |
[05:14] | Is it weird that I’m into how normal she is? | 我喜欢她的平凡 奇怪吧? |
[05:16] | Nah, I get that. | 不 我懂 |
[05:19] | The last girl I was with was, like, super intimidating, but… | 我的上一任女朋友让人望而生畏 但… |
[05:22] | Jillian seems… nice, | 吉莉安显得很和善 |
[05:25] | approachable. | 平易近人 |
[05:27] | Then approach her. | 那就接近她啊 |
[05:28] | Yeah, I’m not totally sure… | 嗯 我不是完全确定 |
[05:31] | – where she falls on the spectrum. – NOAH: Hmm? | 她是哪一类人 |
[05:35] | I’m not sure whether or not she’s into girls. | 我不确定她是否喜欢女生 |
[05:37] | Mm. Well, social media has all the answers you seek. | 社交媒体上有你想要的答案 |
[05:43] | – All right. [SIGHS] – I think that’s her. | 好吧 我想这就是她 |
[05:46] | Well, she drives a Subaru. | 她开一辆斯巴鲁 |
[05:48] | So does most of Portland. | 大部分波特兰人都开斯巴鲁 |
[05:50] | Promising, but inconclusive. | 很有希望 但无法肯定 |
[05:52] | – She also loves Ryan Gosling memes. – [NOAH CHUCKLES] | 她还喜欢瑞恩·高斯林的表情包 |
[05:55] | What does that mean? | 这代表什么? |
[05:56] | – [“FIGURE IT OUT” PLAYING] – ♪ Yesterday I came back for more ♪ | |
[05:58] | She is an enigma. | 她是个谜 |
[06:00] | ♪ Even though I knew ♪ | |
[06:02] | – ♪ Nothing changed… ♪ – And now… | 现在… |
[06:04] | to make it go… | 让它… |
[06:05] | – forward. – [ROBOT BEEPS] | 前进 |
[06:08] | [STUDENT #1 CHUCKLES] | |
[06:10] | – Forward! – [ROBOT BEEPS] | 前进! |
[06:12] | STUDENTS: Oh. | |
[06:13] | – Forward. [HITS KEYS] – [ROBOT BEEPS] | 前进! |
[06:15] | [SIGHS] The robot doesn’t understand. | 机器人听不懂 |
[06:17] | Well, clearly it’s an issue with the mechanics. | 显然是机械故障 |
[06:19] | Moe, did you connect the terminal blocks properly? | 小莫 你有没有正确连接接线端子? |
[06:21] | Yep. Check your work again, man. | 有 再检查一下你的工作吧 |
[06:23] | Could you maybe take a look? | 你可以看一下吗? |
[06:24] | Katie, please, we can’t expect Moe to troubleshoot with her… | 凯蒂 算了吧 别指望让小莫来排除故障 毕竟她… |
[06:28] | limited experience. | 经验有限 |
[06:29] | Let her look. She’s smart. | 让她看看吧 她很聪明的 |
[06:31] | ♪ You know, I need your emotion tonight ♪ | |
[06:33] | ♪ Don’t look back ♪ | |
[06:35] | – ♪ I fool myself into thinking ♪ – ♪ Don’t look back ♪ | |
[06:39] | ♪ We’re gonna figure it out… ♪ | |
[06:42] | [TYPING RAPIDLY] | |
[06:44] | [ROBOT BEEPS, WHIRS] | |
[06:45] | – [TEAM CHEERING] – [ROBOT BEEPS] | |
[06:50] | You left out the r’s in “forward.” | 你的“前进”少打了“辶” |
[06:53] | Keyboard must be… | 肯定是键盘… |
[06:56] | sticky. [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] Sure. | 黏住了 |
[06:59] | – [INDISTINCT CHATTER] – GIRL: Oh, right. I’ll see you tomorrow. GUY: Okay. Bye. | 是啊 |
[07:05] | Doing anything fun for, uh, for Halloween? | 万圣节打算怎么过? |
[07:07] | Uh, you know, just the… the usual: | 你知道的 老一套 |
[07:10] | candy corn, pumpkins… | 玉米糖 南瓜… |
[07:12] | ghost bustin’. | 捉鬼 |
[07:13] | Oh, I figured you’d be at Jordan’s | 哦 我还以为你会去乔丹家呢 |
[07:15] | ’cause that’s where all the cool kids are gonna be. [CHUCKLES] | 因为酷帅的同学都会去 |
[07:18] | [CHUCKLES] You think I’m cool? | 你觉得我酷吗? |
[07:21] | I mean… y-yeah. [CHUCKLES SLIGHTLY] | 我是说… 是的 |
[07:24] | Well, I… I… I’m not. | 我不酷 |
[07:25] | You are, so that’s… | 你才酷 所以… |
[07:27] | that’s cool. | 很酷 |
[07:29] | Um, are… are you going to Jordan’s? | 你要去乔丹家吗? |
[07:32] | Uh, no. Uh, no, I’m, uh… | 不去 我… |
[07:34] | – I’ll be at Rachelle’s. It’s, like… – ELODIE: Ah. | 我要去蕾切尔家 这… |
[07:36] | – …more my speed. – ELODIE: Yeah. | -更对我的胃口 -好 |
[07:38] | She’s taking that party pretty seriously. | 她很看重这次派对 |
[07:40] | Right? I’m a little worried if I bail, | 对吧?我有点担心 要是我不去 |
[07:42] | she might, like, run me over with her Kia. | 她可能会开着她的起亚撞死我 |
[07:45] | [CHUCKLES] Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:47] | Um, anyway… | 再见 |
[07:52] | “Ghost bustin'”? | “捉鬼”? |
[07:54] | – DOUG: Three, two… – DOUG & ELODIE: …one. | 三、二、一 |
[07:57] | – [ELODIE GIGGLES] – DOUG: Huh? | |
[07:58] | – Yeah. [LAUGHS] – Okay. Rise! | -怎么样? -不错 好了 升起来! |
[08:02] | All right. I am gonna go out on a limb and say that we are done decorating. | 好吧 我要大胆地说一句 我们装饰好了 |
[08:06] | – [LAUGHS] – Okay. Yeah. It was funny the first time. | 对 第一次很好玩 |
[08:09] | Oh. Wait until you see the volume of trick-or-treaters tomorrow night. | 等着瞧吧 明晚来讨糖果的孩子 肯定很热闹 |
[08:13] | Yeah, about that, um… | 嗯 说到这个… |
[08:16] | there’s this party at Rachelle’s… | 蕾切尔家要办派对… |
[08:18] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[08:19] | [CHUCKLES] You didn’t even let me finish. | 你都不让我说完 |
[08:21] | You’re grounded. I don’t know why you think that’s negotiable. | 你被禁足了 我不明白 这有什么好商量的 |
[08:23] | Because I… I’ve been doing everything you wanted since I got back: | 因为我回来以后 你要我做的事 我全都照做了 |
[08:27] | following the rules, working the steps, | 守规矩 参加互助会 |
[08:31] | putting up decorations. | 搞装饰 |
[08:32] | Did you just volunteer for decoration duty to manipulate me? | 你自告奋勇帮忙装饰 就是为了操控我吗? |
[08:36] | No. It’s just… It’s just gonna be a couple kids in costumes, like, | 不是的 就是几个穿万圣节服装的孩子 |
[08:39] | perfectly wholesome. | 非常健康 |
[08:40] | And… And her parents are gonna be there. | 她父母也会在场 |
[08:43] | I… I think maybe you even know them, so… | 我觉得 也许你认识他们 所以… |
[08:46] | I thought maybe you could call and… | 也许你可以打个电话… |
[08:48] | explain the situation and… | 说明情况 然后… |
[08:50] | maybe let me stop by for an hour or two? | 让我去玩一两个小时 |
[08:53] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[08:56] | No. | 不行 |
[08:59] | The only way I’m gonna get better is by existing in the world. | 我只有融入社会 才有可能改邪归正 |
[09:03] | Besides, it’s Halloween. | 再说了 这可是万圣节 |
[09:05] | Can’t I twist your… | 我就拗不过你的… |
[09:08] | arm? | 胳膊吗? |
[09:12] | – We’re going to Rachelle’s party. – Wait, why? | -我们去参加蕾切尔的派对 -等等 为什么? |
[09:15] | I made a deal with my warden. I’m on parole for one night only. | 我和我家的典狱长说好了 我可以假释一个晚上 |
[09:17] | Which is awesome ’cause… | 这很棒 因为 |
[09:19] | there’s kind of someone I wanted to run into there. | 我希望到时候碰见某个人 |
[09:21] | Oh, less of a parole situation, more of a conjugal visit. | 哦 不像是假释 倒像是夫妻探监 |
[09:25] | Wait, so who is she? | 等一下 她是谁? |
[09:26] | We’re in band together. | 我们乐队的 |
[09:28] | Oh, you got a type. | 哦 你喜欢固定类型的人 |
[09:29] | No, she’s not like Sabine. | 不 她和萨宾不一样 |
[09:32] | I’m… I’m not even sure she’s gay. | 我甚至不确定她是同性恋 |
[09:34] | But it just feels good to have options, you know? | 但是有选择的感觉很好 懂吗? |
[09:37] | Okay, look, I am all for either of you | 好吧 听着 我完全支持你们 |
[09:40] | pursuing age-appropriate romantic entanglements, | 追求适合你们年龄的感情纠葛 |
[09:43] | but at Rachelle’s? | 但是在蕾切尔家? |
[09:45] | It could be fun. | 也许会很好玩 |
[09:46] | Nah, I got a whole movie thing planned. | 不 我已经安排好看电影了 |
[09:48] | Boris Karloff, angry villagers, | 波利斯·卡洛夫、愤怒的村民 |
[09:50] | popcorn microwaved with marshmallows. | 用微波炉打好的爆米花加棉花糖 |
[09:53] | – Please? – Look, I’m down. | -求你了 -听着 我要去 |
[09:55] | Plus, I can photograph the wildlife. I need a new subject anyway. | 再说了 |
[09:58] | [SCOFFS] | 我可以拍摄野生动物 反正我需要新的拍摄对象 |
[10:00] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[10:04] | But only if I can enjoy it ironically. | 但必须让我享受到讽刺的乐趣 |
[10:07] | You’re bailing on us for a high school costume party. | 你为了一个高中变装派对 放我们的鸽子? |
[10:10] | – Cool. – Oh, fuck off. I’m helping a friend. | 太棒了 滚开!我是帮朋友的忙 |
[10:13] | [GROANS] Moe, language. | 小莫 别说脏话 |
[10:14] | – Ben, be nice to your sister. – MOE: Mm. | 本 对妹妹好一点 |
[10:17] | Don’t you wanna chill out with your old mom? | 你不想陪老妈打发时间吗? |
[10:19] | Not when “old Mom” only wants to shit on my business plan. | 不想 因为“老妈” 只想打击我的创业计划 |
[10:22] | You don’t have a business plan, you have the munchies. | 你那个不叫创业计划 只是卖小吃 |
[10:24] | And here we go again. | 又来了 |
[10:25] | I’m just saying, you need to finish high school. | 我只是说 你需要读完高中 |
[10:27] | Okay? Not get distracted by another one of your half-baked hobbies. | 懂吗?不要为了不成熟的爱好分心 |
[10:31] | – Need I remind you about motorcycles? – [KNOCKING] | 需要我提醒你摩托车的事吗? |
[10:33] | Okay, first of all, I was tell– | 好吧 |
[10:35] | [MOE SIGHS] | 首先 |
[10:38] | Um… am I interrupting? | 我在说… 我打断你们了吗? |
[10:41] | Thankfully. | 多谢你打断 |
[10:44] | [SIGHS DEEPLY] All right. | 好吧 |
[10:47] | What are we wearing to this thing? And don’t say “something sexy.” | 我们穿什么去?别说性感装 |
[10:50] | – I just wanna be comfortable. – VICKY: Oh. | 我只想穿得舒服点 |
[10:52] | I may have some options for you. | 我有几件衣服供你选择 |
[10:56] | Okay, your mom and Moe are playing dress-up, | 好吧 你妈和小莫在玩装扮游戏 |
[10:58] | and it is very cute. | 可爱极了 |
[11:03] | You ever just wanna hit “reset”? | 你有过重新开始的念头吗? |
[11:07] | Pretty much all the time. | 一直都有 |
[11:08] | You mess up when you’re young, and people think that’s who you are. | 你年轻时做错几件事 别人就认为你是这种人 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I get it. People make assumptions about me too. | 嗯 我懂你的意思 别人对我也有看法 |
[11:17] | Something wrong? | 你做错事了? |
[11:19] | It’s stupid. | 很可笑 |
[11:21] | Boy drama. | 男朋友的闹剧 |
[11:22] | But I’m honestly not trying to think about it. | 但我不愿意去想这件事 |
[11:28] | Wanna punch some dough? | 想打面团吗? |
[11:30] | Um… I’m good. [CHUCKLES] | 不用了 |
[11:32] | BEN: Come on. It’s not healthy to hold on to aggression. | 来吧 憋着怨气有害健康 |
[11:35] | The dough can take it. | 面团受得了 |
[11:36] | The harder you punch it, the better the bread will be. | 你打得越狠 |
[11:39] | TABITHA: Hm. | 做出来的面包越好吃 |
[11:41] | – M’kay. – Okay. | -好吧 |
[11:43] | [GIGGLING] | -好吧 |
[11:46] | – [LAUGHS] – That all you got? Come on, bring it. | 你就这点本事?来吧 用力 |
[11:49] | – Okay. – Come on, you’re stronger than that. | 好 拜托 你没那么弱 |
[11:51] | – Lean into it. – TABITHA: I know. | -使劲打 |
[11:52] | [BOTH LAUGHING] | -我知道 |
[11:55] | I… think I like making bread. | 我想我喜欢做面包 |
[12:01] | Hey! None of… | 嘿 |
[12:04] | whatever this is. | 不管你在做什么 停下 |
[12:06] | We found something comfortable. | 我们找到舒服的衣服了 |
[12:08] | [ROCK MUSIC PLAYING] Ooh, you girls look amazing! | 你们太漂亮了 |
[12:15] | Where is my phone? | 我的手机呢? |
[12:16] | I’ve gotta take a picture for the nurses’ station. | 我要拍张照片贴在护士站 |
[12:18] | Hold up, is this a couple’s costume? | 等一下 这算是情侣装吗? |
[12:22] | – Oh, God. – BEN: Yeah. | -天啊 -对 |
[12:23] | You look like a couple of dental hygienists. | 你俩就像一对牙科保健员 |
[12:26] | – Ladies… – Oh, yeah, you look– | -女士们… -对 |
[12:28] | [GASPS] What the fuck? | 你看起来… 搞什么鬼? |
[12:31] | Now you’re an ER nurse. | 现在你是急诊科护士了 |
[12:34] | – And you’re being sued for malpractice. – Okay. [CHUCKLES] | -你因为医疗事故被人告了 |
[12:37] | – [ALL LAUGH] – Oh. | -好 |
[12:40] | Guys… | 你们啊… |
[12:42] | those are my good scrubs. | 那是干净的手术服 |
[12:43] | BOTH: Sorry, Mom. | -对不起 妈 -对不起 妈 |
[12:45] | So, you will be here the whole time, right? | 所以你们会一直在这里 对吧? |
[12:47] | – No one’s leaving, and I can trust you? – Yeah. | 没人会离开 我可以信任… 是的 |
[12:50] | Because I’m a little leery of… of her leaving a-and… | 因为我有点怀疑她会离开… |
[12:54] | You know, it’s just, I don’t mean to seem like a helicopter dad, but… | 我不是故意要做出一副 过度保护的父亲的样子 |
[12:57] | This is a choice. | 衣服选得不错 |
[12:59] | Yeah, it was my stepmom’s. | 嗯 是我继母的 |
[13:01] | Is that a salad? | 这是沙拉吗? |
[13:02] | – Why haven’t more people arrived? – It’s still early. | -怎么才来这几个人? -时间还早 |
[13:04] | No. You don’t seem to grasp the gravity of this situation. | 不 看来你没搞懂事情的严重性 |
[13:07] | October sets the tone for the rest of high school. | 十月份将为剩下的高中生涯奠定基调 |
[13:10] | I have this one window… no, | 我只有这段时间…不 |
[13:12] | this one night… to course-correct. | 只有这个晚上来纠正错误 |
[13:16] | [ARMOR RATTLING] | |
[13:18] | Well, milady, doesn’t seem like you can get into much trouble here. | 嗯 小姐 看来你在这里 不会捅出大漏子 |
[13:23] | Is… Is that a salad? | 那是沙拉吗? |
[13:25] | I’ll be on my best behavior. | 我会乖乖的 |
[13:28] | And I’ll be back to pick you up in exactly 90 minutes. | 我会在90分钟后准时来接你 |
[13:31] | The clock has been set. | 时钟设好了 |
[13:33] | Don’t make me regret this. [TAKES A DEEP BREATH] | 不要让我后悔 |
[13:41] | Hey, do you know if Jillian’s still coming? | 嘿 你知道吉莉安还来吗? |
[13:43] | Well, she RSVP’d “yes,” so if she doesn’t, she’s dead. | 她接受了邀请 |
[13:46] | – [CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY] – I know people. | 要是不来 |
[13:50] | – [CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS] – [HALLOWEEN FUNK PLAYING ON STEREO] | 她就死定了 |
[13:53] | [TABITHA SIGHS] | 我认识人 |
[13:56] | – This might be too sad to mock. – [TABITHA CHUCKLES] | 这也太惨了 让人不忍嘲笑 |
[13:59] | Fortunately… | 幸好… |
[14:01] | [WHISPERING] …I brought tequila. | 我带了龙舌兰酒 |
[14:02] | – [EXCLAIMS] – [BOTH CHUCKLE] | |
[14:04] | Moe, tilt your head. | 小莫 头偏一点 |
[14:06] | – Yes! [CHUCKLES] – [CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS] | 很好! |
[14:08] | – Wait. Let me see. – [GIGGLES] | 等一下 |
[14:10] | [CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS] | 让我看看 |
[14:11] | You guys made it. | 你们赶来了! |
[14:13] | – Wow, you look… – Wow. | 哇 你看起来… |
[14:15] | – Like a gay Disney princess. – TABITHA: Mm-hmm. | 像是迪士尼的同性恋公主 |
[14:18] | Owning it. | 惟妙惟肖 |
[14:18] | – [MOE CHUCKLES] – So, where’s the girl? | 那个女生呢? |
[14:21] | ELODIE: Um… | |
[14:22] | Yeah. I mean, cool. | 对 我是说 很好 |
[14:25] | I was hoping her costume would give me a clue, | 我还指望从她的装扮看出端倪呢 |
[14:27] | but… I’ve got nothing. | 结果什么都看不出来 |
[14:29] | – Well, have you talked to her yet? – No. | -你和她交谈过吗? -还没有 |
[14:31] | Wait, so what’s the plan? | 等等 那你有何打算? |
[14:32] | No plan, just panic. | 没有打算 只觉得慌 |
[14:34] | Don’t panic. Go over and start asking questions. | 别慌 过去问她几个问题 |
[14:36] | Or… Or try ignoring her. | 或者试着无视她 |
[14:37] | See if you can cultivate an air of mystery. | 看能不能营造出神秘的氛围 |
[14:39] | Moe, we do not have time for that. | 小莫 我们没时间搞那一套 |
[14:41] | – Go out and feel the vibe. – Or see if you can get her alone. | -去试探一下她的态度 -或者看看能否和她攀谈 |
[14:43] | Ask questions, be mysterious, get her alone. | -问问题 装神秘 和她攀谈 -对 |
[14:46] | – You got this. – Right. | 你可以的 好 |
[14:50] | Hey, you came. | 嘿 你来了 |
[14:51] | – Cool costume. Pink is dope. – [CHUCKLES] Hey. | -衣服不错 |
[14:55] | Um… | 粉色很好看 -嘿 |
[14:57] | So, I… I heard this place has a shed. | 我听说这里有个棚屋 |
[15:00] | Should we… | 要不要… |
[15:02] | maybe go check it out? | 去看看? |
[15:05] | What? Uh… | 什么?棚… |
[15:08] | – Or, um… – [BOTH INHALE SHARPLY] | 或者… |
[15:11] | Loving this take on Meredith Grey. Mind if I steal you for a sec? | 我很喜欢这身梅莉迪丝·格蕾打扮 可以聊一下吗? |
[15:14] | – [QUIETLY] Good luck. – I read this article about she sheds. | -祝你好运 |
[15:16] | Really? | -我读过一篇关于“女性棚屋”的文章 |
[15:17] | ELODIE: And, um… I’ve been thinking about making one. | 然后…我一直想建一个 |
[15:20] | – I mean, I don’t have a shed, so… – GUY: What’s up, man? | 我是说 |
[15:22] | – [“DIG THAT SOUND” PLAYING] – [MOE SCOFFS] | 我没有棚屋 |
[15:30] | ♪ Don’t let the weather Ever get to you… ♪ | 所以… |
[15:33] | MOE: Sup, Fowad? | 怎么样 前井? |
[15:35] | “Forward” with no r’s. Very funny. | “前进”缺了“辶” 很好笑 |
[15:38] | – This costume’s a little on the nose. – You’re suddenly everywhere. | 你这身装扮有点缺乏想象力 你突然间变得无处不在了 |
[15:41] | You’re like a walking example of the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon. | 你就像是频率错觉的活生生的例子 |
[15:45] | – Or… I’m the life of the party. – CHASE: Eh. | 也可能我是派对的灵魂 |
[15:49] | Who wants to get intoxicated? | 谁想醉一场? |
[15:51] | Jordan’s party already has its own hashtag. | 乔丹的派对已经有自己的标签了 |
[15:54] | #Jordan’sGraveyardShift. | #乔丹的夜班 |
[15:56] | And it’s blowing up. | 而且大受追捧 |
[15:57] | [SIGHS] How am I supposed to compete with that? | 我怎么和他竞争? |
[16:00] | Can you please post some pics on your Insta and geotag my house? | 你能不能在照片墙上发几张照片 附上我家的位置? |
[16:02] | Look, I’m really not posting these days, so… | 听着 我最近不想发照片 所以… |
[16:04] | You have so much power, and you’re just walking away from it? | 你有如此大的势力 却见死不救? |
[16:08] | You may be post-popular, but you still have popular posts. | 也许你已经过气了 但你发的东西还是很受欢迎 |
[16:12] | – ♪ My heart races… ♪ – Okay. I can help. | 好吧 我可以帮忙 |
[16:15] | But maybe get rid of the parental supervision. | 但你得把监视我们的父母弄走 |
[16:18] | – On it. – ♪ Dig that sound… ♪ | 马上照办 |
[16:20] | Dads, you’ve gotta go back to the store. We need hummus. | 爸爸们 |
[16:25] | – [CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS] – ♪ You make me wanna feel bad… ♪ | 你们得去一趟商店 我们需要鹰嘴豆泥 |
[16:29] | Lick! Drink! | 舔!喝! |
[16:31] | Suck! | 吸! |
[16:33] | [SIGHS, GROANS] It burns. | 好辣 |
[16:36] | – [EXCLAIMS] – It’s such a simple three-step algorithm. | 如此简单的三步算法 |
[16:40] | Now you’re making drinking unfun? | -你想剥夺喝酒的乐趣吗? |
[16:42] | Nah, I’m merely suggesting we make the algorithm more sophisticated. | -我只是建议 |
[16:49] | – [ROCK MUSIC PLAYING ON STEREO] – You, uh… you into fairy tales? | 把算法弄得复杂一点 你喜欢童话故事? |
[16:53] | No. [GIGGLES] | 不 |
[16:54] | I didn’t have a costume. | 我没有服装 |
[16:56] | This is my stepmom’s. She let me borrow it. | 这件是我继母的 她借给我的 |
[16:58] | It’s actually, like, a whole thing. | 其实是个完整的故事 |
[17:00] | My little brother’s a dragon, | 我弟弟是一条龙 |
[17:01] | and he has these giant wings. | 有一对巨大的龙翼 |
[17:03] | – And, yeah… – [GUESTS CLAMORING AND WHOOPING] | 然后 对… |
[17:06] | And my dad is a knight, | 我爸爸是个骑士 |
[17:08] | which works | 这合情合理 |
[17:09] | because he’s super overprotective. | 因为他保护欲超强 |
[17:12] | Yo! Where can I put this keg? | 喂 酒桶放在哪里? |
[17:14] | GIRL #1: Tabitha’s here? | 塔比莎来了? |
[17:16] | GIRL #2: Have you guys got pot? | 我好像见到大麻了 |
[17:18] | [“DARE YOU NOT TO DANCE” PLAYING ON STEREO] | |
[17:21] | GIRL #3: I love this song! | |
[17:23] | My parents insisted on calling Rachelle’s dads | 我父母坚持要 先给蕾切尔的爸爸们打电话 |
[17:25] | before even considering letting me come, so… | 然后才考虑允许我来 所以… |
[17:28] | Yeah, same. Exactly. | 对 我也是 |
[17:29] | My dad actually came here, so… | 我爸爸还跟着来了 |
[17:32] | GUEST: Whoo! | 所以… |
[17:34] | – It was… It was weird. – [BOTH CHUCKLE] | 很奇怪 |
[17:36] | GUY: Jillian from AP Spanish knows how to party. | 西班牙语预修课的吉莉安 是派对达人 |
[17:38] | Get your ass on the dance floor, mamacita. ♪ I dare you not to dance ♪ | 过来跳舞吧 |
[17:42] | ♪ I dare you not to dance ♪ ♪ I dare you not to dance… ♪ | 美女 |
[17:46] | – Where are Rachelle’s parents? – [SONG VOLUME INCREASES] | 蕾切尔的父母呢? |
[17:56] | ♪ Slide into it like that ♪ | |
[17:59] | ♪ Like that ♪ | |
[18:00] | ♪ Cat calls flipping out max ♪ | |
[18:03] | ♪ One track ♪ | |
[18:04] | – ♪ Bright eyes flicker and snap ♪ – ♪ Snap, snap ♪ | |
[18:07] | ♪ Like that ♪ | |
[18:08] | ♪ I’m all city when you get giddy ♪ | |
[18:10] | ♪ Then, baby, I’m pulling you back ♪ | |
[18:12] | ♪ Underneath your edges Is a softer sheet ♪ | |
[18:16] | ♪ Fight-or-flight is over ♪ | |
[18:18] | ♪ Now it’s all just heat ♪ | |
[18:20] | ♪ Nobody is watching ♪ | |
[18:22] | ♪ And we won’t be seen ♪ | |
[18:24] | ♪ So come and be a part of, be a part of ♪ | |
[18:27] | ♪ Be a part of, be a part of… ♪ | |
[18:29] | You think it’ll work? | 你觉得能行吗? |
[18:30] | – Did you spell everything right? – [DANCE MUSIC PLAYS OVER SPEAKERS] | 你全都拼对了吗? |
[18:34] | All right! | 好吧! |
[18:36] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[18:37] | [MOE AND GUESTS CHANTING] Fowad! Fowad! Fowad! Fowad! | 前井! |
[18:41] | Fowad! Fowad! Fowad! Fowad! | |
[18:45] | Fowad! Fowad! | |
[18:47] | [ALL CHEERING] | |
[18:51] | Okay! Set ’em up again! | 好 |
[18:53] | [ALL CHEER] | 再来一次! |
[18:55] | [GUESTS CHANTING] Fowad! Fowad! | 前井! |
[18:56] | – Fowad! Fowad! – Moe. | -前井! -小莫 |
[18:58] | – GUESTS: Fowad! Fowad! – You’re here! | 你来了! |
[19:00] | – GUESTS: Fowad! – Can I talk to you for a second? | 可以聊一下吗? |
[19:02] | – MOE: Mm-hmm. – MOE & GUESTS: Fowad! Fowad! [GIGGLES] | 前井! |
[19:08] | What’s “fowad”? | 什么叫“前井”? |
[19:09] | [CHUCKLING] You wouldn’t get it. | 你不会明白的 |
[19:11] | What are you? | 你扮的是什么? |
[19:13] | A narwhal. Remember? | 独角鲸 还记得吗? |
[19:16] | From the night at Ravi’s. | 那晚在拉维家? |
[19:18] | Oh, yeah. Uh-huh. | 噢 对! |
[19:21] | What… What happened to Jordan’s? | 乔丹家的派对怎么了? |
[19:23] | Did the U-Dub keg-connect flake? | 华盛顿大学的啤酒没送来吗? |
[19:26] | The cops came and broke it up, and everybody came here. | 被警察来打断了 所有人都来这儿了 |
[19:28] | What… What happened | 你不是在家看 |
[19:29] | – to Bride of Frankenstein, Moe? – Oh, um, on ice. | 《科学怪人的新娘》吗? 临时延期了 |
[19:32] | Yeah, El-Elodie needed me. | 对 艾洛蒂需要我 |
[19:34] | So, you dropped plans with your family… for Elodie? | 所以为了艾洛蒂 你放弃了陪家人的计划? |
[19:38] | Yeah. What’s the problem? | 是啊 有问题吗? |
[19:40] | The prob– I asked you to hang out! | 问…我约过你! |
[19:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:43] | I didn’t feel like tagging along to some jock party | 我不想跟你参加运动员派对 |
[19:46] | and watch you play dumb drinking games. [CHUCKLES] | 看你玩可笑的喝酒游戏 |
[19:48] | Moe! You’re up! | 小莫 到你了! |
[19:51] | Oh, you… you ready to go play your dumb drinking game? | 你打算玩你那可笑的喝酒游戏吗? |
[19:53] | Uh, we found a way to make it smart. | 我们想了个办法 让游戏更智能 |
[19:57] | I would’ve come. You could’ve texted me. | 如果你给我发短信 我会来的 |
[19:59] | I didn’t think about it. | 我没想到! |
[20:00] | Well, the thing about being in a relationship | 谈恋爱的诀窍就是 |
[20:02] | is it works better if you consider the other person. | 如果你考虑对方 |
[20:05] | – You know? – CHASE: Moe! | 感情会更融洽 懂吗? |
[20:07] | – [SIGHS] – NOAH: You know what? Go! | 小莫! |
[20:09] | Go enjoy your smart drinking game. | 算了 去吧!去玩你有趣的喝酒游戏 |
[20:10] | Enjoy. | 玩得开心 |
[20:13] | MOE: Don’t be mad! | 别生气嘛! |
[20:15] | – [DOOR SLAMS] – [MOE SIGHS] | |
[20:17] | TABITHA: Moe, we have to go. Look! | 小莫 |
[20:21] | MOE: Uh… | 我们得走了 你看 |
[20:23] | – what? – I… I can’t. | -什么? |
[20:24] | Ah, time to call it. | -我做不到 |
[20:27] | [DANCE MUSIC PLAYING ON STEREO] | 该结束了 |
[20:32] | I guess Tabitha still has clout. | 我猜塔比莎还有一些影响力 |
[20:34] | And I called the cops on Jordan’s party. | 我报警举报了乔丹的派对 |
[20:37] | Diabolical. [GASPS SOFTLY] | 太狠了 |
[20:39] | – [“FAR AWAY PLACE” PLAYING ON STEREO] – ♪ Faraway place ♪ | |
[20:42] | ♪ You can’t touch me here ♪ | |
[20:46] | ♪ It’s my new to embrace ♪ | |
[20:50] | ♪ The overcoming of my fear for you ♪ | |
[20:54] | ♪ It’s a faraway place ♪ | |
[20:58] | ♪ You can’t touch me here ♪ | |
[21:02] | – Hey! – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[21:03] | There you are. How was it? | 你在这里啊 |
[21:05] | Um, I don’t think it’s gonna happen. | 情况如何? 我看是没戏了 |
[21:07] | Plus, my dad’s on his way, and I don’t want him to see this. | 而且我爸快到了 |
[21:10] | Yeah. We’re on our way out too. | 我不想让他见到这幅场景 我们也正要走 |
[21:12] | Yeah, Brady’s here, too much tequila, I gotta pee. | 对 布雷迪来了 龙舌兰酒喝多了 我要尿尿 |
[21:15] | I’ll be right back. I will see you soon. | 我马上回来 一会儿见 |
[21:17] | – [CHUCKLING] Bye. – [DANCE MUSIC PLAYING] | 再见 |
[21:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | – [SHUTTER CLICKS] – [CHUCKLES] | |
[21:22] | To remember your night at the ball. Come here. | 为了纪念你的舞会之夜 过来 |
[21:24] | – Thanks. Bye. [CHUCKLES] – TABITHA: Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[21:31] | JILLIAN: Hey. You’re leaving? | 嘿 |
[21:34] | Uh, yeah. [CHUCKLES] | 你要走了? 嗯 |
[21:36] | Gotta get home before I turn into a pumpkin. | 该回家了 不然我会变成南瓜 |
[21:38] | Okay, well, um, I… I had fun talking to you tonight. | 好吧 今晚和你聊得很开心 |
[21:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[21:46] | Um, I… I meant to say earlier, this is a… a great astronaut costume. | 之前我本来想说 你这身宇航员打扮很好看 |
[21:49] | Oh, thanks, um… | 哦 谢谢 |
[21:51] | I’m actually… I’m Sally Ride. She’s, uh, the first woman in space. | 我其实…我扮的是萨莉·莱德 第一个进入太空的女性 |
[21:55] | The first gay woman in space. [CHUCKLES] | 第一个进入太空的女同性恋 |
[21:57] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 |
[21:59] | Well, I mean, uh… most people don’t know that. | 对 我是说 大部分人并不知道这一点 |
[22:03] | And she wasn’t out at the time, at least. So… [INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC PLAYING] | 而且她当时还没有出柜 |
[22:18] | [CELL PHONE ALARM RINGS] Um… [SIGHS] | 所以… |
[22:22] | …I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[22:24] | Okay. Well, I’ll… I’ll see you in school. | 好的 那就学校见了 |
[22:27] | – Yeah, definitely. – Cool. | 嗯 那是肯定的 |
[22:29] | [CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY] | 好 |
[22:31] | – Bye. – [CHUCKLES, EXHALES DEEPLY] | 再见 |
[22:34] | [INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC SWELLS] | |
[22:47] | [GUESTS CHANTING] Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 喝! |
[22:49] | [CHEERING] | |
[22:51] | – Whoo! – [GUY CHUCKLES] | |
[22:53] | – I know, right? [LAUGHS] – [GUY WHISTLING] | 我知道 对吧? (塔比莎:你在哪儿?) |
[23:00] | It was nice what you did back there for Rachelle. | 你真好心 刚才帮蕾切尔 |
[23:02] | [CHUCKLES] Yeah, she needed the win. | 嗯 她需要胜利 |
[23:04] | Sorry for giving you such a hard time before about the lens. | 对不起 之前我刁难你 不让你借镜头 |
[23:07] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[23:09] | I came in kind of hot, and, well, I managed. | 我去的时候一副盛气凌人的样子 我已经解决了 |
[23:12] | – [CHUCKLES] Yes, Annie Leibovitz! – [LAUGHS] | 是啊 一副大摄影师的派头! |
[23:14] | – Yeah. – You should consider joining yearbook. | 是啊 |
[23:17] | I mean, you get priority on all the nice lenses. | 你应该考虑加入年鉴拍摄组 那样就能优先借到好镜头 |
[23:19] | Um, I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 (塔比莎:你在哪儿?) |
[23:33] | [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] | (小莫:说来话长 我马上到) |
[23:35] | You know what’s funny? | 说来好笑 |
[23:37] | Us ending up at the same Halloween party… | 最终我们参加了同一个万圣节派对 |
[23:40] | just like old times. | 像以前一样 |
[23:43] | I mean, it is kinda weird, I have to admit, | 我是说… 我得承认 感觉有点怪 |
[23:45] | not to be, you know, in a couple’s costume, | 我们没穿情侣装 |
[23:49] | but… | 不过… |
[23:50] | I don’t know, we could… | 我也不知道 |
[23:51] | we could say we’re first responders or something. | 我们可以说 我们是应急人员之类的 |
[23:54] | Aren’t you here with Kayla? | 你和凯拉一起来的? |
[23:56] | Yeah, why? You jealous? | 对 怎么 你吃醋了? |
[23:57] | Brady, look, this… this is never going to happen. | 布雷迪 听着 这是不可能的 |
[24:01] | Come on. Why not? | 为什么? |
[24:02] | I’ve been doing everything you’ve wanted. All right? | 你让我做的事 我全做了 好吗? |
[24:05] | I’m… I’m working on myself, figuring out how to be in a relationship. | 我在改正缺点 -思考如何恋爱 |
[24:08] | Brady, you shouldn’t be in a relationship with anybody. | -布雷迪 你就不应该谈恋爱 |
[24:12] | Tabitha, come on. Let’s go. | 塔比莎 来吧 |
[24:14] | Hey, we were in the middle of a conversation. All right? | -我们走 -嘿 我们正在谈话呢 |
[24:17] | So maybe you wanna mind your own business. | 好吗?你最好少管闲事 |
[24:18] | Oh, hey. Uh, I think there’s a kitten stuck in a tree back there. | 嘿 那边好像有一只小猫 困在树上了 |
[24:22] | Know what? You’re the reason. | 知道吗?都是因为你 |
[24:25] | Yeah, everything was good with me and Tabitha | 对 我和塔比莎本来好好的 |
[24:27] | before you came back into her life. | 直到你回到她的生活中 |
[24:29] | [CHUCKLING] Come on. Take some responsibility. | 拜托 负点责任吧 |
[24:31] | [SLAMS FIST] No! All right? | 不! |
[24:33] | – You fucking take some responsibility! – Brady, back the fuck up! | -你他妈的才应该负起责任! -布雷迪 退后! |
[24:36] | You don’t fuck with me, | 不要惹我 |
[24:38] | and you don’t ever fuck with my girls, okay? | 也不要惹我的朋友! -懂吗? |
[24:40] | Brady? Brady, what’s going on? | -布雷迪? 布雷迪?怎么回事? |
[24:46] | [SIGHS] Ah, it’s nothing, babe. | 没事 宝贝 |
[24:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:55] | [TABITHA BREATHING SHAKILY] | |
[25:03] | – [“FAR AWAY PLACE” PLAYING] – [VOCALIZING] | |
[25:09] | ♪ I am alone ♪ | |
[25:12] | [WATER FLOWING] | |
[25:13] | ♪ I hoped to free myself ♪ | |
[25:15] | ♪ From that angry sea ♪ | |
[25:18] | ♪ I disowned ♪ | |
[25:22] | ♪ The hopes of ever having Something more concrete ♪ | |
[25:26] | ♪ It was all too encouraging ♪ | |
[25:31] | ♪ Wouldn’t take too long For another storm to hit me ♪ | |
[25:39] | ♪ Wouldn’t take too long For another storm to push me away ♪ | |
[25:45] | [VOCALIZING] | |
[25:58] | ♪ I’d been surrounded by my demons ♪ | |
[26:00] | ♪ But I’ve tamed them And I’ve broken the bar ♪ | |
[26:07] | ♪ Nothing but ghosts born In the shallows of who you are ♪ | |
[26:15] | ♪ It’s a faraway place ♪ | |
[26:19] | ♪ You can’t touch me here ♪ | |
[26:23] | ♪ It’s my new to embrace ♪ | |
[26:26] | ♪ The overcoming of my fear for you ♪ | |
[26:31] | ♪ It’s a faraway… ♪ |