时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | You designed every inch of that house. | 那栋房子从头到尾都是你设计的 |
[00:17] | Why would you wanna move? | 为什么要搬走? |
[00:19] | [SIGHS] Too many memories. | 太多回忆了 |
[00:21] | Time to start fresh. | 是时候重新开始了 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna pick out some pillows | 我要选几个枕头 |
[00:26] | and find something to zhuzh up the living room. | 再找几样东西点缀客厅 |
[00:29] | – Earth tones, maybe. – [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] | 也许选大地色系的 |
[00:41] | I haven’t seen you here before. | 我没见你来过 |
[00:43] | Are you looking for anything in particular? | 你在找什么东西吗? |
[00:45] | Uh, no, just browsing. | 不 |
[00:48] | [“GREEN LIGHTS” PLAYING] | 就是随便看看 |
[01:15] | We got those in this morning. | 那些是今天早上到的 |
[01:18] | They’re very expensive. | 很贵的 |
[01:21] | Cool. | 好 |
[01:37] | CLERK #1: Miss. | 小姐 |
[01:39] | I need you to empty your pockets. | 请把口袋里的东西掏出来 |
[01:41] | Excuse me? I was just putting away my phone. | 什么?我只是放手机 |
[01:43] | – Empty your pockets. – TABITHA: Are you serious? | 把东西都掏出来 你说真的? |
[01:46] | You’ve been following me around this entire time. | 你一直跟着我 |
[01:48] | If I stole something, | 要是我偷了东西 |
[01:49] | – I’m sure you’d know. – CLERK #2: What’s going on? | -你不会不知道 -怎么回事? |
[01:51] | CLERK #1: She’s been casing the store. | 她一直在找东西偷窃 |
[01:52] | And now she’s refusing to empty her pockets. | 现在还拒绝掏口袋 |
[01:56] | Miss, I’m going to need to see what’s in your pockets. | 小姐 我需要看看你的口袋里有什么 |
[01:59] | This is insane. I haven’t done anything. Check the cameras! | 太离谱了 我什么都没做 不信就看监控录像! |
[02:01] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事? |
[02:03] | We’re handling a situation. | 我们在处理一起事件 |
[02:07] | [SIGHS] This lady has been following me around | 我们进来以后 |
[02:09] | the entire time we’ve been here. | 这个大妈一直跟着我 |
[02:10] | We have reason to believe– | -我们有理由相信… |
[02:12] | Your only reason is racism. Let’s go! | -你唯一的理由就是种族歧视 |
[02:16] | [GRUNTS] | 我们走 |
[02:24] | [SIGHS] Look, Mom, I’m telling you, I did not shoplift. | 听着 妈妈 我跟你说 我没有偷东西 |
[02:27] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[02:28] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[02:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:34] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吧? -嗯 我还好 |
[02:37] | Other than wanting to take a bat to the whole store. | 只是想拿棍子砸了那家店 |
[02:39] | [CHUCKLES] Yeah, I know that feeling. | 嗯 我明白这种感受 |
[02:43] | It’s happened to you? | 你也遇到过这种事? |
[02:44] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[02:46] | Used to happen all the time. | 以前经常遇到 |
[02:50] | This one time… | 有一次 |
[02:51] | [SIGHS] …I’m livin’ in New York, | 我住在纽约 |
[02:54] | modeling, | 当模特 |
[02:55] | makin’ more money than I know what to do with. | 赚的钱多到花不完 |
[02:57] | I walk into this store in SoHo, and… | 我走进苏豪区的一家商店 然后 |
[03:00] | they told me to dump out my bag, | 他们要我 把手提包里的东西倒出来 |
[03:03] | and I hadn’t even gotten to the damn dressing room yet. | 我甚至还没走到该死的更衣室 |
[03:05] | So, what did you do? | 那你是怎么做的? |
[03:06] | I was humiliated. | 我受到了羞辱 |
[03:09] | But… instead of walkin’ out | 但是… 我没有昂头挺胸地 |
[03:12] | with my head held high, | 走出去 |
[03:15] | I swallowed it | 而是忍了 |
[03:17] | and dropped five grand, right in the store. | 还在那家店花了五千块 |
[03:19] | You know, just to prove a point, just to show them. | 你知道 就是为了证明自己 为了让他们瞧瞧 |
[03:23] | I didn’t even wear the shit. So stupid. | 买的东西我都没戴过 太蠢了 |
[03:25] | Mom, you never told me. | 妈妈 你没跟我说过 |
[03:29] | I was hoping things would be different for you. | 我还希望你的境遇和我不一样呢 |
[03:30] | [SIGHS] Yeah, well, they’re not. | 嗯 没什么不一样 |
[03:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:37] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[03:39] | Honestly… | 坦白说 |
[03:41] | – I don’t know. – [TABITHA SNIFFS] | 我不知道 |
[03:46] | [NOAH PANTING] | |
[03:50] | Come on. I need that. | 别闹了 我需要那个球 |
[03:53] | Weird party, right? | 奇怪的派对 是吧? |
[03:57] | [CHUCKLES] Those nerds go so hard. | 那些书呆子玩疯了 |
[04:00] | “Those nerds”? | “那些书呆子?” |
[04:02] | Seemed like you and Chase were having a good time. | 貌似你和蔡斯玩得挺开心的 |
[04:04] | Come on, Noah… | 别这样 诺亚 |
[04:07] | you can’t still be mad. It was one party. | 别生气了 只是一个派对而已 |
[04:09] | It’s not about a party. It’s not. | 和派对无关 没有关系 |
[04:16] | [SIGHS] Well, I just wish we could be, like, a real couple. | 我只是希望我们能像真正的情侣一样 |
[04:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:21] | I wanna be a real couple. | 我也想成为真正的情侣 |
[04:23] | I do. | 真的 |
[04:26] | Do you wanna go to the movies together? | 你想一起去看电影吗? |
[04:29] | There is a new one about talking tractors, | 有一部新电影 讲会说话的拖拉机 |
[04:32] | and it looks really, really good. | 好像很好看 |
[04:35] | NOAH: You know what’d be cool? If you’d just show up for me. | 你知道怎样才算好吗? 如果你能到场支持我 |
[04:39] | Just sometimes. | 偶尔一次就好 |
[04:40] | I’m here right now. | 我这不是来了吗? |
[04:42] | – I’m up. – Look, I can’t right now. | -我支持你 -听着 我现在去不了 |
[04:45] | Tomorrow, recruiters are coming to the game. | 明天有球探来看比赛 |
[04:47] | Like, it’s a really, really, really big thing. | 这件事很重要 |
[04:50] | And there’s a lot of pressure, so I can’t… | 我压力很大 所以不能… |
[04:53] | I need to focus right now. | 我现在不能分心 |
[04:54] | Please, okay? Please. | 拜托了 |
[04:59] | [TABITHA WHISPERS] Of course. | 好吗?拜托了 |
[05:01] | – Yo. – ELODIE: Hey. | -哟 -嘿 |
[05:02] | – How are things in Moah Land? – MOE: Not great. | -你和诺亚怎么样了? -不怎么样 |
[05:04] | Was there a day in school I missed | 学校是不是教过如何做女友 |
[05:06] | where everyone learned how to be a girlfriend? | 而我错过了? |
[05:08] | [CHUCKLES] I’ll come over after school and teach you. | 放学后我来教你 |
[05:11] | I can finally put my girlfriend knowledge to use. | 我的女友经验终于能派上用场了 |
[05:18] | MOE: Wait, he’s with Kayla now? | 等等 他现在和凯拉好上了? |
[05:20] | What a douche. | 真是个人渣 |
[05:24] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[05:28] | What if he does to her what he did to me? | 要是他像当初对我一样对她呢? |
[05:33] | I just don’t know if I should tell someone or not. | 我不知道该不该说出来 |
[05:35] | MOE: Hey, I am all for you telling Kayla about that asshole. | 嘿 我支持你 向凯拉揭露那个混蛋的老底 |
[05:39] | But… I also know it’s not easy for you to talk about what happened. | 但我…我也知道 要你说出自己的遭遇 不是一件容易事 |
[05:47] | – It’s your call. – [STUDENTS APPLAUD] | 你自己决定 |
[05:50] | Don’t forget, | 别忘了 |
[05:51] | the robot schematics need to be submitted to the judges tomorrow. | 明天把机器人的电路图交给评委 |
[05:54] | Logistics. I’m on it. | 后勤工作 交给我吧 |
[05:59] | Hey. I know we got off on the wrong foot, | 嘿 我知道我们最初闹得不太愉快 |
[06:02] | but the team could not have done it without you. | 不过要是没有你 团队就不可能成功 |
[06:05] | Let’s move “fowad” and win this thing. | 让我们“前井” 赢得比赛吧! |
[06:09] | Smirking at your own terrible jokes aside, you’re pretty okay. | 除了对自己的冷笑话自鸣得意以外 你这个人挺好的 |
[06:12] | – [ZIPS BACKPACK] – Thanks. Uh… | 谢了 |
[06:15] | Now that we’re copacetic, can I get an assist | 既然我们冰释前嫌了 |
[06:18] | on finalizing those schematics, just so I’m not up all night? | 你能协助我完成那些电路图吗? 免得我熬夜 |
[06:22] | I’ll check my schedule. | 我查查我的日程安排 |
[06:27] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿! -嘿! |
[06:29] | Uh, so, um… | 那个… |
[06:32] | uh, would you wanna maybe… | 你想不想… |
[06:35] | uh… go out sometime? | 找时间出去玩? |
[06:38] | Like… Like… | 比如… |
[06:40] | uh, go… go hang out somewhere, just… | 找个地方玩 只有… |
[06:43] | uh, you and me? | 你和我? |
[06:45] | Are you… Are you asking me on a… on a date? | 你在邀请我和你约会吗? |
[06:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:50] | Um… [CHUCKLES] | |
[06:51] | But I, uh… | 但我… |
[06:52] | I’m sort of grounded… | 我现在被… |
[06:55] | indefinitely right now, so… | 无限期… 禁足了 所以… |
[06:58] | are… are you, uh, are you free at lunch? | 一起吃午饭怎么样? |
[07:00] | JILLIAN: Um, well, | |
[07:01] | I… I usually eat in the music room, | 我…我通常在音乐室吃午饭 |
[07:04] | if… if that works. | 如果… 你愿意的话? |
[07:07] | Cool. Cool, cool, cool. | 好啊 好极了 |
[07:08] | Yeah, I can get down with that. | 嗯 我可以接受 |
[07:10] | [CHUCKLES] I’m flexible. | 我很灵活的 |
[07:11] | – I mean… – [BOTH GIGGLE] | 我是说… |
[07:13] | …er, not… not like that, but… [CHUCKLES] | 不是那种灵活 而是… |
[07:16] | – …um, you know what I mean. – Mm-hmm. | 你懂的 |
[07:18] | – ELODIE: So… – Okay. | -所以… -好吧 |
[07:19] | – Cool, yeah. – Cool, cool. Okay. Uh… | -好 对 -好 |
[07:22] | – Okay, see you. – JILLIAN: Whoops. | 再见 |
[07:23] | – Sorry, I’m going this way. – Sorry. [CHUCKLES] | -抱歉 我走这边 -抱歉 |
[07:25] | MARQUISE: Rachelle, you’re on superlatives. | -蕾切尔 你负责毕业生花式评选 -好 |
[07:27] | – Awesome. – Eddie, you’re on senior photos. | 艾迪 你负责毕业生照片 |
[07:30] | I’m on student organizations. | 我负责学生社团 |
[07:32] | Everybody got it? | 都清楚了吗? |
[07:33] | Good. Efficiency is key. Get to work. | 那好 效率是关键 去做事吧 |
[07:39] | I would really love you to cover the soccer game tomorrow. | 我想请你报道明天的足球赛 |
[07:42] | Your photos would add some much-needed artistry. [CHUCKLES] | 你拍的照片可以增添 我们急需的艺术气息 |
[07:45] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好 |
[07:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[07:49] | Hm? Uh… nothing. [SCOFFS] | 没事 |
[07:52] | – Your face is saying something different. – [SIGHS] It’s just… | 你的表情不像是没事 只是… |
[07:56] | some people are so narrow-minded in this world. | 这个世界上有些人心胸太狭隘了 |
[08:00] | Eh, that’s all I get? [SCOFFS SOFTLY] | 这么语焉不详? |
[08:02] | Listen… | 听着 |
[08:04] | there’s only so many of us in this school. | 这个学校的非裔学生不多 |
[08:08] | We gotta be able to talk to each other. | 我们要多交流才行 |
[08:16] | Some white saleslady accused me of stealing yesterday. | 有个白人女销售员 昨天指责我偷东西 |
[08:22] | That surprises me ’cause you pass the paper bag test. | 我很惊讶 你已经通过棕色纸袋测试了啊 |
[08:25] | – Excuse me? – Lighter than a paper bag. | -你说什么? -你的肤色比棕色纸袋浅 |
[08:27] | – [SCOFFS] – Colorism’s real, milady. | 肤色歧视是真实存在的 小姐 |
[08:30] | Yeah, and alive and well | 是啊 |
[08:31] | – in Portland, apparently. – [SCOFFS, CHUCKLES] Real talk. | 显然我在波特兰活得挺好 说真的 |
[08:35] | Black Lives Matter signs everywhere, but… | “黑人的命也是命”标语铺天盖地 但是… |
[08:37] | where are these black lives? | 黑人在哪儿呢? |
[08:39] | No, it’s bullshit. | 不 那都是胡说 |
[08:40] | We need to be able to walk into these white spaces | 我们要能够面无愧色地 |
[08:42] | with our unapologetic black faces. | 走进白人的地盘才行 |
[08:45] | Hiding ain’t it. We… We gotta show them who we are. | 躲藏不是办法 我们得让他们知道我们是谁 |
[08:47] | And, look, no disrespect, | 听着 恕我直言 |
[08:49] | but I don’t wanna straighten my hair to fit in. | 我不想为了融入人群而拉直头发 |
[08:51] | – [SCOFFS] Church. – TABITHA: In fact… | 没错 事实上 |
[08:54] | I’m thinking something bolder. | 我在考虑更大胆的举动 |
[08:56] | – [“JULY FLAME” PLAYING ON HEADPHONES] – ♪ July flame ♪ | |
[09:00] | ♪ Sweet summer peace… ♪ | |
[09:05] | JILLIAN: Can I ask something? | 可以问你一个问题吗? |
[09:06] | – ELODIE: Hmm? – Were you not scared at all | 你离家出走时 |
[09:08] | to run away from home? | 一点都不害怕吗? |
[09:10] | Trust me, it’s not my usual MO. | 相信我 这不是我惯常的行事风格 |
[09:14] | Well, what was it like being on tour? Is it really all… | 那…巡演是什么样的?真的是… |
[09:17] | wild parties and groupies? | 狂野派对不断 |
[09:18] | [CHUCKLES] I… I must have… | 粉丝成群吗? 我肯定是… |
[09:21] | missed that part of the tour. I was… | 错过了巡演的这个环节 我… |
[09:23] | stuck selling buttons at the merch table. | 一直在商品展台卖扣子 |
[09:26] | – [CHUCKLES] – Well, so… | 另外… |
[09:28] | well, uh… | 嗯… |
[09:29] | you… are you still in touch with her, then? | 你和她还有联系吗? |
[09:33] | Not really. | 没有 |
[09:34] | Turns out, I’m more of a sing-in-the-shower type. | 我发现我更喜欢在浴室里唱歌 |
[09:37] | [CHUCKLES] Well, I bet you’re good at it. | 那你肯定很拿手 |
[09:40] | [GIGGLES] Singing? I’m just okay, but thank you. | 唱歌吗? 还行吧 不过谢谢你 |
[09:43] | Well, no, I… | 不是 我… |
[09:45] | I meant showering, but… | 我是说洗澡 |
[09:47] | [BOTH LAUGH] | 不过… |
[09:57] | Um, I… | 我… |
[09:59] | Sorry, I… I have… I have to go. | 抱歉 |
[10:07] | [KNOCKING ON DOOR] | 我得走了 |
[10:10] | – MOE: Yo. – [CHUCKLES] | 唷 |
[10:12] | What is all that? | 这是什么? |
[10:15] | – Your salvation. – MOE: Oh, jeez. | 你的救命稻草 老天爷 |
[10:17] | Okay, I’m gonna need some serious comfort food to survive this. | 好吧 我需要吃点东西 安慰一下自己 不然我会郁闷死的 |
[10:20] | I’m getting Mickey D’s delivered. You want? | 我打算叫麦当劳的外卖 你要吗? |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[10:24] | [“DIVE” PLAYING] | |
[10:27] | – [MOE SIGHS] – You’re doing great. | 你画得很好 |
[10:30] | – [CHUCKLES] – Thank God Ben isn’t here | 谢天谢地 |
[10:32] | to see me doing this. | 本不在家 没让他看见我做这种事 |
[10:34] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了? |
[10:36] | He and my mom got into it, so he left to blow off some steam. | 他和我妈吵架了 所以出去消气去了 |
[10:39] | She’s making him go to some meeting at the school after | 她逼他去学校 |
[10:42] | about getting his GED. | 商谈他的高中文凭的事 |
[10:44] | So, he’s gonna be gone all afternoon? | 那他整个下午都不在家? |
[10:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:47] | Hopefully, that means I don’t have to listen to them | 希望这意味着我不必再听他俩吵架了 |
[10:50] | fight about it anymore. | |
[10:51] | [KNOCKING ON DOOR] | |
[10:52] | [SOFTLY] Yes! | 来了! |
[10:58] | – MAN: Hi. – MOE: Thank you. The tip’s on the app. | -嗨 -谢谢 小费在app上 |
[11:00] | MAN: All right. Thanks. | 好的 |
[11:02] | [INDIE MUSIC PLAYING ON RADIO] | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | – [TABITHA SCOFFS] – Okay, I feel better. | 我感觉好点了 |
[11:08] | But this is still stupid. | 但这样做还是很蠢 |
[11:10] | Yeah, true. But Noah would do it for you. | 是的 没错 但换成是诺亚 他也会为你这样做的 |
[11:13] | Plus, you’re earning, like, major girlfriend points. | 再说你这个女友将获得很大加分 |
[11:15] | For most glitter? | 因为最闪亮? |
[11:16] | No, for supporting him. | 不 因为你支持他 |
[11:18] | This is telling him that you care about the things that he cares about. | 这样做可以让他知道 你在乎他在乎的事 |
[11:22] | Okay, but why a poster? | 好吧 但干嘛要用海报? |
[11:24] | Couldn’t I just say this to him? | 直接告诉他不行吗? |
[11:25] | And I would never say, “Soccer to ’em” in real life. | 而且在现实生活中 |
[11:29] | [BOTH CHUCKLE] | 我绝不会说“好好教训他们” |
[11:30] | But the poster lets everyone know that you’re into him. | 但这张海报能让所有人知道你喜欢他 |
[11:33] | Plus, I mean, | 而且 我是说 |
[11:34] | it’s gonna make him feel important. I promise. | 这能让他觉得自己受到重视 我保证 |
[11:38] | Sometimes, I just think… | 有时候我就想… |
[11:40] | Noah and I were better when we were hooking up in secret. | 当初我和诺亚秘密交往的时候 我们的感情更好 |
[11:43] | Well, yeah, because you’re, like, a commitment-phobe. | 是啊 |
[11:47] | [SCOFFS] Spoken like a low-key shingler. | 因为你害怕承诺 说得像个低调的带状疱疹 |
[11:50] | A what? | 什么? |
[11:51] | A shingler. You shingle. You go from guy to guy. | 带状疱疹 窜来窜去:不断换男友 |
[11:56] | Yeah. In eighth grade, | 没错 |
[11:57] | it was Nick Palmer, | 八年级的时候是尼克·帕尔默 |
[11:58] | then Kurt Lustgarten, then Brady, then Luca. | 然后是科特·勒斯特加滕 然后是布雷迪 然后是鲁卡 |
[12:02] | – Okay, okay, look– – [CELL PHONE ALARM RINGS] | 好了 听着 |
[12:04] | – [MOE SCOFFS] – Yeah, I get it. | 嗯 我懂了 |
[12:09] | Uh, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[12:10] | Oh, where you going? Find a new boyfriend? | 去哪儿?去找新的男朋友吗? |
[12:12] | – To find a cure for the shingles. – Oh! [LAUGHS] | 去找治疗带状疱疹的方子 |
[12:15] | – [“SUMMA” PLAYING] – [MOE CHUCKLES] | |
[12:18] | – [GROUP LAUGHING] – ♪ Sho, I’m a runna ♪ | |
[12:20] | ♪ If you wanna ♪ | |
[12:21] | ♪ Know, marijuana in the summa ♪ | |
[12:24] | ♪ Go dumb and dumba ♪ | |
[12:26] | ♪ When I’m off da dro… ♪ | |
[12:29] | TABITHA: Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:30] | Um, I’m here for an appointment with Keisha. | 我约了凯莎 |
[12:33] | Tabitha? | 塔比莎? |
[12:34] | Hey! Marquise told me all about you. | 嘿!马基斯把你的事都告诉我了 |
[12:37] | Come on in. Welcome to my salon. | 快进来 欢迎光顾我的发廊 |
[12:39] | C’mon in, sit down. | 来吧 坐下 |
[12:40] | Well, he says you’re the best in town. | 他说你是市里最好的 |
[12:42] | Oh, he only says that ’cause I’m his favorite auntie… | 他那样说 只是因为我是他最喜欢的姑妈 |
[12:45] | – and because it’s true. – [WOMEN LAUGH] | 还因为我确实是最好的 |
[12:47] | Don’t worry. You’re in good hands. | 别担心 |
[12:50] | ♪ Turning nights into days ♪ | 我手艺很好 |
[12:52] | – ♪ In the summa, what a color ♪ – Yeah. ♪ I ain’t got no whip today… ♪ | 嗯 |
[12:57] | It’s gon’ take a while, but it’ll be worth it. | 需要花点时间 不过很值得 |
[13:00] | Change your hair, change your life. | 改变发型 改变人生 |
[13:02] | Am I right, ladies? | 对吧 姐妹们? |
[13:03] | – WOMAN #1: Yes. – WOMAN #2: Right. | -对! |
[13:05] | – [ALL CHUCKLE] – [MUSIC SWELLS] [CLARINET PLAYING] | -没错! |
[13:26] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[13:28] | What happened earlier? | 之前是怎么回事? |
[13:29] | – Uh, nothing. Nothing. – You… | -没事 -你… |
[13:33] | You ran out, and I thought that we were… | 你一走了之 |
[13:37] | Uh… I guess I… | 我还以为我们… 我猜我… |
[13:39] | misread the situation. | 自作多情了 |
[13:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:45] | Wait, I… | 等一下 |
[13:48] | Uh… the truth is I’m… [SIGHS] | 我… 事实上我… |
[13:51] | I’m not out. | 我还没有出柜 |
[13:53] | – Oh. – JILLIAN: It’s just… | -哦 -只是… |
[13:56] | It’s just, I’m not even sure if I’m, like, “gay” gay or… or… | 只是我还不确定我是同性恋 还是… |
[13:59] | you know, ’cause I’ve never… I’ve never… | 你知道 我从未… |
[14:02] | you know, but I wanna figure it out. | 你知道 但我想弄清楚 |
[14:04] | Just… uh, in secret. | 不过要…秘密地 |
[14:08] | Um… I’m not sure I wanna be someone’s secret. [DOOR CLOSES] | 我不想成为别人的秘密 |
[14:23] | – I’mma need to see the photos. – [“MAKE IT HURT” PLAYING] | 让我看看照片 |
[14:27] | Wait, so he just slid into your DMs? | 等一下 |
[14:29] | Mm, kind of a snack. | 他直接发私信撩你? 一个大帅哥 |
[14:31] | – [LAUGHS] – No, he’s trash. | 不 他是个渣男 |
[14:33] | I just found out, | 我刚发现 |
[14:35] | the entire time he was trying to get with me… | 他追我的这段时间 |
[14:37] | – KEISHA: Mm-hmm? – …he had a whole-ass girlfriend. | 他一直有一个实打实的女朋友 |
[14:39] | – KEISHA: No! – I dropped him. | -不! -我把他甩了 |
[14:41] | But did you tell the whole-ass girlfriend? | 但你告诉这个实打实的女朋友了吗? |
[14:43] | No! That’s not my place. | 没有 轮不到我多嘴 |
[14:45] | Hm. I don’t need that drama. | 我可不想卷进这场闹剧 |
[14:47] | I wouldn’t want some woman pitying me when we could both be doing better. | 如果我是她 我不要别的女人同情 毕竟我们都可以过得更好 |
[14:50] | Exactly. I mean, if I was her, I’d wanna know too. | 没错 如果我是她 我也想知道 |
[14:53] | I knew I liked you. | 我就知道我会喜欢你 |
[14:55] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[14:56] | ♪ And all that I feel ♪ | |
[15:04] | [MOE SCOFFS SOFTLY] | |
[15:07] | [SIGHS HEAVILY] | |
[15:14] | Lookin’ a little flaccid. | 看起来有点软趴趴的 |
[15:16] | – Did you stop just to make fun of me? – Oh, I can help you fix it. | 你停下来就为了取笑我吗? 我可以帮忙修车 |
[15:19] | – Seriously? – Yeah, what can I say? | -真的? -真的 我能说什么呢? |
[15:21] | I’m a Renaissance woman. | 我是个多才多艺的女人 |
[15:23] | Pop your trunk. | 把后备箱打开 |
[15:28] | Attack on Titan? | 《进击的巨人》? |
[15:30] | You a fan? | -你喜欢这部动漫? |
[15:31] | Who isn’t? It’s only the best anime to air in the last, like, five years. | -谁会不喜欢呢? 这是近五年来最棒的动漫了 |
[15:34] | Dude, I know! That cliffhanger last season? | 哥们儿 太对了!上一季的那个悬念 |
[15:36] | I did not see that coming. | 太出人意料了 |
[15:39] | Maybe you’re not so cool after all. | 也许你没那么酷 |
[15:40] | Are you callin’ me a nerd? | 你说我是书呆子吗? |
[15:42] | Well, if the Sorting Hat fits. | 嗯 要是分院帽合适的话 |
[15:43] | Oh, so we’re mixing fandoms now? | 所以我们现在志同道合了? |
[15:45] | You’re keeping up. | 你听懂了 |
[15:46] | – [TOOL CLANKS] – This stays between us. | 这件事别告诉别人 |
[15:48] | I’m guessing Noah’s not into anime? | 我猜诺亚不喜欢动漫 |
[15:50] | You know, I wouldn’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:51] | I’ve never told another human soul about this. | 这件事我从未告诉过别人 |
[15:54] | I cannot imagine dating someone who’s not into the same things I am. | 我无法想象 我的约会对象和我没有共同爱好 |
[15:58] | Anyways, thank you for helping. | 总之 谢谢你帮忙 |
[16:01] | Yeah, hope you’re paying attention. Next time, it’s on you. | 嗯 希望你好好看着 下次你要自己修了 |
[16:03] | Definitely gonna call AAA. | 我肯定会呼叫道路救援 |
[16:06] | Oh, uh, don’t forget, you said you’d help me after the game. | 对了 别忘了 你说过比赛结束后会帮我的 |
[16:09] | Yeah, yeah, as long as I can get a ride to school. | 嗯 如果我能搭车去学校的话 |
[16:12] | It’s the least I could do… for a fellow Ravenclaw. – [SCOFFS] – [“MIXER” PLAYING] | 这是我应该做的 |
[16:20] | [MOE SQUEALS] [BOTH LAUGHING AND EXCLAIMING] MOE: Whoa! | 为了拉文克劳的同学 |
[16:31] | ELODIE: Love. | 我好喜欢 |
[16:31] | – [ALL LAUGH] – Shit! Me too! | 对啊!我也是! |
[16:33] | Wait, this is where you went yesterday? | 等等 所以你昨天弄头发去了? |
[16:35] | – For eight hours. – Eight? | -弄了八个小时 -八个小时? |
[16:37] | – Yeah. – What inspired the new look? | -对 -怎么想到要改变造型? |
[16:38] | I mean, it was time for me to decide who I wanna be | 我是时候决定我想成为怎样的人了 |
[16:41] | instead of just letting people decide for me. | 不能再让别人替我决定了 |
[16:43] | These braids? All me. | 这些发辫 |
[16:45] | – MOE: Mm-hmm. – [TABITHA CHUCKLES] | 才是真我 |
[16:47] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[16:48] | Hey, okay. Here for it. [CHUCKLES] | 嘿 好吧 我很喜欢 |
[16:51] | ♪ All night, all night, yeah, yeah ♪ | (发送至吉莉安: 放学后见面 好吗?) |
[16:59] | [CROWD CHEERING AND CLAPPING] Let’s go, Otters! | 水獭队 加油! |
[17:01] | – Whoa! Whoo! – CROWD: Let’s go, Otters! | 水獭队 加油! |
[17:05] | Let’s go, Otters! | 水獭队 加油! |
[17:09] | [INDIE MUSIC PLAYING] | |
[17:11] | [PLAYERS SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[17:15] | [CROWD CHANTING] Lakeshore! Lakeshore! | |
[17:17] | Lakeshore! Lakeshore! | |
[17:20] | Lakeshore! Lakeshore! | |
[17:21] | Lakeshore! Lakeshore! | |
[17:23] | Lakeshore! Lakeshore! | (4号让观众呐喊!) (我是迪兰的头号粉丝) |
[17:25] | Oh, shit! | 糟了! |
[17:28] | Motherfucker! | 混账! |
[17:29] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[17:30] | [CROWD CONTINUES CHEERING] | |
[17:38] | MOE: No! No! | 不要啊! |
[17:41] | Shit! [GROANS] | 见鬼! |
[17:42] | Come on. | 快点 嘿 诺亚! |
[17:44] | [GRUNTS] | |
[17:46] | [CHEERING] | |
[17:50] | – [PLAYER GRUNTS] – [CROWD CHEERS] | |
[17:52] | [NOAH GROANS] | |
[17:53] | – [CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS] – Hey! Hey, Noah! | |
[17:56] | – They’re running circles around you. – NOAH: What? I’m good. | -老兄 你完全不是他们的对手 -什么?我没问题 |
[17:59] | I got this, okay? | 我能行 好吗? |
[18:00] | – Do you? – Yeah. | -是吗? -是的! |
[18:01] | [SCOFFS] You can’t even handle your own girlfriend. | 你连自己的女朋友都搞不定 |
[18:03] | Don’t bring Moe into this. You keep Moe’s name outta this | 别把小莫扯进来 |
[18:06] | before me and you have a problem. | 不许提小莫的名字 不然我和你没完 |
[18:07] | – Focus on the game! – All right. Whatever you say, bro. | 专心比赛! 随你怎么说 兄弟 |
[18:10] | But these recruiters, | 但这些球探 |
[18:11] | they don’t give a shit about the drama in your love life. | 他们才不管你的感情纠纷呢 |
[18:14] | Just how you play. | 只关心你的表现 |
[18:18] | [CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS] | |
[18:27] | Hey. Thanks for meeting me. | 嘿 谢谢你来见我 |
[18:32] | Yeah. Uh, yeah. What’s up? | 嗯 什么事? |
[18:34] | About yesterday… | 昨天的事… |
[18:37] | um… I didn’t have the best… | 对于你说的那番话… |
[18:40] | reaction to what you said. | 我的反应不够好 |
[18:43] | It just… kinda caught me off guard. | 我只是… 觉得太突然了 |
[18:47] | Yeah, I’m… | 嗯 我… |
[18:49] | I should’ve told you before. I just, um… | 我应该早点告诉你的 我… |
[18:51] | I wasn’t sure how to say it. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[18:54] | And then I… corner you in a practice room. [CHUCKLES] | 后来我… 又在练习室逼问你 |
[18:58] | Good move, Elodie. | 干得漂亮 艾洛蒂 |
[19:00] | Well, I… | 嗯 我… |
[19:02] | I did bolt in the middle of the date, so… | 我确实在约会时闪了 所以… |
[19:07] | Yeah, I’d like to say I… | 我想说我… |
[19:08] | know what you’re going through, but the truth is, I… | 理解你的处境 但其实我… |
[19:12] | I never had to come out. | 我从来都不需要出柜 |
[19:14] | I always knew I was gay. | 我一直知道我是同性恋 |
[19:16] | So did my mom and dad. | 我妈和我爸也知道 |
[19:18] | Sounds like a dream. [CHUCKLES] | 听起来很美好 |
[19:20] | Well, there’s plenty I’m still figuring out. [CHUCKLES] | 嗯 有很多事我还没弄明白 |
[19:25] | And we… get to choose who we wanna be, right? | 我们… 可以选择自己想成为怎样的人 对吧? |
[19:31] | We’re all just works in progress. | 我们都还在进步 没有定型 |
[19:35] | Maybe we can progress together? | 也许我们可以一起进步? |
[19:44] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗? |
[19:59] | [CROWD CHEERING] | |
[20:02] | [CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS] | |
[20:08] | TABITHA: Hey, Kayla. | 嘿 凯拉 |
[20:11] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 可以聊两句吗? |
[20:13] | Barely recognized you. | 我差点没认出你 |
[20:15] | [SCOFFS] | |
[20:17] | Sure. | 好的 |
[20:21] | Make it quick. I have to change. Brady’s taking me out after the game. | 抓紧时间 我还要换衣服 比赛结束后布雷迪要带我出去 |
[20:25] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想和你谈的就是这件事 |
[20:28] | Look, I know how Brady can get when no one’s around. | 听着 我知道没有外人的时候 布雷迪会变成什么样 |
[20:32] | – Sometimes he can be rough or aggressive– – Stop! | -有时候他会变得粗暴或具有攻击性 -住口! |
[20:36] | [SCOFFS] He would never hurt me, | 他绝不会伤害我 |
[20:39] | because unlike you, who literally pulled a knife on him, | 因为我不会像你一样 对他拔刀相向 |
[20:42] | I’m not a crazy person. | 我不是个疯子 |
[20:47] | Kayla, look, I’m here if you wanna talk, okay? | 凯拉 听着 如果你想找人谈心 可以来找我 好吗? |
[20:51] | No, thanks. | 不用了 |
[20:53] | [CROWD CHEERS] [WHISTLE BLOWS] | 谢谢 |
[21:04] | Hey, don’t mess this up. | 嘿 别搞砸了 |
[21:06] | [MUTTERS] Fuck off! | 滚开! (主队 |
[21:15] | [MOE PANTING] | 1 客队 2) |
[21:22] | You fucking got this! | 你一定能行! |
[21:26] | [CROWD GROANING] | |
[21:27] | [YELLS] | |
[21:31] | Oh, shit! | 惨了! |
[21:37] | [BREATHING SHAKILY] | |
[21:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:48] | [NOAH GASPS] | |
[21:50] | What was that? | 你刚才搞什么? |
[21:51] | I… I was just cheer– I was cheering for you. | 我只是加油…我在为你加油 |
[21:53] | Well, you’re not supposed to yell during a penalty kick. | 罚点球的时候不能大喊大叫! |
[21:56] | I… I wanted to be here for you. Look, I even made you a sign. I… | 我想来为你加油 你看 我还做了个牌子 |
[22:00] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[22:02] | – Yeah, there’s always an excuse with you. – MOE: Okay, look, I’m sorry. | 是啊 你总能找到借口 好吧 听着 对不起 |
[22:04] | I’m never gonna be some kind of perfect soccer girlfriend, | 我永远成不了足球队员的完美女友 |
[22:07] | but I… I was just… I was trying to show up for you. | 但我只是想来支持你 |
[22:10] | – It shouldn’t be this hard! – What do you want me to do? | -应该没有这么难! -你还想让我怎么样? |
[22:12] | – I’m… I’m– – I’m done. | -我… |
[22:19] | – [DOOR SHUTS] – [MOE BREATHING SHAKILY] | -我受够了 |
[22:25] | CHASE: Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:26] | Are… Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:30] | [PANTING] | |
[22:32] | Pretty sure my boyfriend just broke up with me. | 我很确定 |
[22:35] | Oh, uh… Um, do you wanna talk about it? | 我男朋友刚刚和我分手了 想谈谈吗? |
[22:42] | Can we just do some robot shit? | 我们做机器人吧 行吗? |
[22:44] | ‘Course. | 当然 |
[22:47] | Tabitha. | 塔比莎 |
[22:49] | BOTH: Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[22:51] | Your hair is fire. | 你的发型太炫了 |
[22:53] | [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:59] | Wait, what are you doing here? | 等等 你来干什么? |
[23:02] | Had my meeting about the GED. | 来谈高中文凭的事 |
[23:03] | Moe told me about that. How’d it go? | 小莫跟我说过 谈得怎么样? |
[23:06] | Total waste of time. | 完全是浪费时间 |
[23:08] | School’s Moe’s thing, | 读书是小莫的强项 |
[23:09] | not mine. | 我不行 |
[23:11] | Then, why don’t you do your thing? | 那干嘛不做你擅长的事? |
[23:13] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道我擅长什么 |
[23:14] | Well, you love cooking, so why don’t you go to a cooking school? | 你喜欢烹饪 干嘛不去读烹饪学校? |
[23:20] | I like where your head’s at. | 我喜欢你这个想法 |
[23:22] | Chef Ben’s got a nice ring to it. | 本大厨觉得很不错 |
[23:24] | [CHUCKLES] Oh, my God, my mom went through a cooking phase | 天啊 有段时间我妈非常热衷于烹饪 |
[23:27] | where she signed up for every cooking class she could find. | 能找到的烹饪课全都报名参加了 |
[23:31] | Chrissy Tiegen was her inspiration. | 克莉丝汀·泰根是她的榜样 |
[23:33] | It’s “Teigen.” | 是“提根” |
[23:34] | It’s “Tiegen.” | 是“泰根” |
[23:35] | – I’ll send you some links. – [BOTH CHUCKLE] | 我发几条链接给你 |
[23:38] | Sweet. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[23:39] | But once you become a big, fancy chef, you gotta invite me to the grand opening. | 不过等你成了大厨 你得邀请我参加盛大的开业典礼 |
[23:43] | [CLICKS TONGUE] Bet. I’ll save you the best seat. | 没问题 最好的位置给你留着 |
[23:46] | And until then, I need to get some real food. | 在那之前 我需要好好吃一顿 |
[23:49] | – I’m starving. – Me too. | 我快饿死了 我也是 |
[23:52] | I know a good place. You down? | 我知道一个好地方 想去吗? |
[23:55] | Sure. Why not? | 好 干嘛不去? |
[24:00] | MOE: I thought I could just, like, cheer him on from the sidelines, | 我以为我可以站在场边为他加油 |
[24:03] | but everything was wrong. | 结果全搞砸了 |
[24:05] | I feel like such an idiot. | 感觉自己像个白痴 |
[24:08] | Uh, so, you’re bad at being basic? I mean, nobody wants to be basic, | 所以你不擅长做个平淡的人? 没有人希望自己平淡 |
[24:13] | unless… you’re a pH level. | 除非你是蒸馏水 |
[24:16] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[24:17] | Moe, you are cooler than everybody at that soccer game. | 小莫 你比那场 足球比赛上的任何人都要酷 |
[24:24] | You’re incredible. | 你无与伦比 |
[24:26] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 干嘛对我这么好? |
[24:28] | I’m not being nice. | 我不是对你好 |
[24:31] | I’m being honest. | 我是实话实说 |
[24:36] | [MOE EXHALES SHARPLY] | |
[24:40] | [SOFTLY] Whoa. | |
[24:43] | What was that? | 这算什么? (凯拉: 天啊 布雷迪 你能相信吗?) |
[24:44] | Uh… | |
[24:47] | MOE: Whoa. | |
[24:54] | [“BLUE COLLAR SEX KITTEN” PLAYING] | |
[25:03] | ♪ It was awkward like F minor The first time I saw you naked ♪ | |
[25:12] | ♪ Thought you found Jesus in me While I lied there f-f-faking ♪ | |
[25:21] | ♪ Oh, you told your mama I was coming late Again, again, again, again ♪ | |
[25:31] | ♪ My brain has a mind of its own I don’t know which way it goes ♪ | |
[25:40] | ♪ Party humor, be my human, be my savior ♪ | |
[25:42] | ♪ Laugh at my jokes I’ve been on good behavior ♪ | |
[25:49] | ♪ May seem filthy Sister calls me little brother ♪ | |
[25:51] | ♪ Dirty dancing is my Mexico fun ♪ | |
[25:58] | ♪ I’m a dyke, dated guys, ain’t a crime Won’t apologize ♪ | |
[26:02] | ♪ For my tribe ♪ | |
[26:09] | ♪ I’m a dyke, dated guys, ain’t a crime Won’t apologize ♪ | |
[26:13] | ♪ For my tribe ♪ | |
[26:20] | [VOCALIZING] |